Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
hey, remember that time Hillary Clinton ordered...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 60
File: 1471970493016.jpg (71 KB, 600x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471970493016.jpg
71 KB, 600x366
hey, remember that time Hillary Clinton ordered children to be burned alive?

Im going to vote for her because at least she doesnt say MEAN THINGS on the TV
>>
>>700812369

Fuck off shill.
>>
>>700812369
OP you are a faggot
>>
>>700812369
fake & gay

>try harder / 10
>>
>>700812369
I'm not saying Hillary doesn't have problems, but you can't condense everything wrong with Donald to 'mean things on TV'. Politics has never been black and white, specially now. Even if you're just stirring the hive, you're just polarizing the problem and adding to the problem.
>>
File: 1471917876843.png (18 KB, 272x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471917876843.png
18 KB, 272x370
>>700813030
>>700812902
>>700812953
>>
File: hillary bombs.jpg (71 KB, 634x655) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary bombs.jpg
71 KB, 634x655
MuriKKKa deserves Mein Drumpf.
>>
>>700812369
Try harder OP. But first, go suck a bag of dicks.
>>
Yup, OP's got us figured out. The reason we don't want Trump for president is because he says mean things. It has nothing to do with Trump's complete lack of knowledge. I mean, sure, he admitted in an interview that he doesn't understand foreign policy, but that shit's unimportant. His mean attitude is why we feel he's unfit for office.

›_‹
>>
>>700812369
Remember when Hillary won in a huge landslide in the 2016 election?
>>
They were the children of terrorists. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>700812369


Hey, remember that one time that I was so gullible that I believed some random right wing conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton?

LOL at Hillary being responsible for the ATF's screwup of the Waco incident.

Is there not a retarded conspiracy theory you half wits won't believe?
>>
>>700812369
But... Hillary Clinton was a nobody in 1993. Her Husband wasn't even president yet.
>>
>>700815532
No shit. If not for the Monica Lewinsky scandal, she never would have even become famous. It was from that which she drew her political power from the feminists and continued on from there.
>>
>>700815532
She was well-known in Arkansas.
>>
>>700814084
That poll looks like a heap of shit. Also, unsauced

Trump just took the lead by a point or two this week
>>
>>700815532
yes he was you dumb shit.
>>
>>700816702
That poll is based on the electoral college, and not on popular vote. It consists of polls in every state that are then awarded electoral points.
>>
>>700816898
Not until January.
>>
>>700817317

Yes, January 1993 douche.
>>
>>700812369
nice bait
>>
>>700812369
>muh memes

Trump and his supporters literally have nothing except shit-tier memes, because they lose every time when it comes down to issues.

kys faggot
>>
>>700817546
too bad we won't get the most damning information from the newly discovered 15,000 emails until after the election...
>>
>>700817768
>muh email meme

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
I can't tell if this thread is filed with genuine shills or ironic shitposters
>>
>>700818067
that's the whole point.
>>
>>700812369
Seems legit.

I mean if it says that CNN and a Deputy DA said some shit then it must be true right? I mean it's not like people can just write some shit on an image, right?

Link to a reliable source, or gtfo.

If you can.

Hillary is as corrupt as any other politician.

Trump is a fucking moron who can't get through one of his own speeches without contradicting himself, stumbling over his words, or saying something stupid.

And he is EVEN MORE corrupt than Hillary is. He just increased the rent on buildings that his campaign is using because now that he's using donor money instead of his own money he wants to milk his supporters for every penny.

When Hillary is President it will be business as usual, and that fucking sucks.

If Drumpf became President he would use every way he could think of to take every bribe that was offered to him.

She's a politician.
He's just scum.
>>
>>700816898
He was president elect, not president yet. He had no power, not even any of the power he had as governor of Arkansas.

Him having no power = hillary having no power.
>>
The FBI has found nearly 15,000 emails that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton never turned over after she left office. Some show that foreign officials tried to curry favor with the State Department by donating millions to the Clinton Foundation.

The existence of the 14,900 messages was revealed during a court hearing on Monday. Judicial Watch, a conservative foundation that promotes integrity in government, has been seeking to release those emails, all of which were found on one computer disc that includes emails and attachments sent directly to or from Clinton or in which she was included at some point in the email chain. Monday’s court hearing was to determine the schedule by which the new emails will be released.

Tom Fitton @TomFitton
FBI found almost 15,000 new Clinton documents. When will State release them? Court hearing today.
8:22 AM - 22 Aug 2016
457 457 Retweets 365 365 likes

Also on Monday, Judicial Watch released 725 pages of State Department documents, including 20 email exchanges in which Clinton was a participant. More than a dozen of them added further evidence of a pay-to-play scheme in which foreign officials donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation and its Clinton Global Initiative in exchange for access to the State Department.


In one of the message chains, the Clinton Foundation’s Doug Band emailed Clinton’s aide at the State Department, Huma Abedin, about a “good friend of ours,” Crown Prince Salman of Bahrain. He was “asking to see her,” Band wrote in June 2009.

The crown prince had already asked to see Clinton through “normal channels,” Abedin replied. “I asked and she doesn’t want to commit to anything.”

Two days later, Abedin wrote Band that Clinton was able to meet with Crown Prince Salman, and that he should let the Bahraini royal know if he sees him. “We have reached out thru official channels,” she added.

1/?

>https://www.rt.com/usa/356782-clinton-emails-bahrain-prince/
>>
>>700813130
>but you can't condense everything wrong with Donald to 'mean things on TV'.

They had to, and they did.

Depends on whether actual voters are so desensitized as Captain Edgelord here.
>>
US Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. © Chris Keane#PayToPlay: Hillary Clinton faces corruption scandal after links between donors & State Dept exposed
Salman is “essentially a foreign head of government” who “couldn’t get a meeting through official channels” so “he had to go through the Clinton Foundation’s Doug Band to get a meeting with Mrs. Clinton,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton told C-SPAN during an interview Monday morning. Salman, through the Crown Prince’s International Scholarship Program, donated more than $32 million to the Clinton Global Initiative between 2005 and 2010, while the Kingdom of Bahrain donated between $50,000 and $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation. Bahrain Petroleum gave an additional $25,000 to $50,000, Clinton Foundation documents show.

“I don’t know if Band was acting as a foreign agent; maybe he should have been registered [as such], I don’t know,” Fitton said. “It raises the question whether public office was illegally used to benefit a private entity or private individual.”

Clinton has consistently defended her use of a private email server to conduct official business, in part because previous secretaries of state did so. She reportedly told the FBI during a three and a half hour interview in early July that her predecessor at the State Department, Colin Powell, “counseled” her at a private dinner to use a private email account rather than a governmental one, according to FBI notes of that interview that were handed over to Congress last Tuesday.

Over the weekend, however, Powell denied that the conversation happened.

“The truth is she was using it (her personal email) for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as secretary of state],” Powell told Page Six on Saturday. “Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”

2/?
>>
Powell used a personal AOL email account for unclassified messages when he served as secretary of state, and he did write Clinton “an email memo” outlining how that personal email “vastly improved communications within the State Department,” a spokesman told NBC News.

“To be clear, Colin Powell shouldn’t have been doing government business on his private email account, either. But that was a Yahoo-type account ‒ he didn’t set up a server to do his private business or his government business. He didn’t, for the most part, do classified, purposefully do classified business on that system,” Fitton said of the difference between Powell’s actions and Clinton’s. “When Mrs. Clinton came into office, they did have a non-classified email system for her to use that she could have used, but she declined to use.”

Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton (L). File photo. © Hyungwon KangHillary Clinton claims predecessor Colin Powell advised personal email usage – report
The Judicial Watch president also noted that two current members of the Obama cabinet, Defense Secretary Ash Carter and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, have both sought to avoid Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requirements, with Carter using a private email server, even after the Clinton scandal broke, and Johnson receiving waivers to access personal emails via government computers despite security concerns.

“You know, the government doesn’t want you to know what they’re doing, and that’s true Republican or Democrat administration,” Fitton said. “And the widespread use of email and other internet media like text messaging is a challenge because the government officials know there are ways of keeping things from us, so we just have to keep on tracking it.”

3/4
>>
The Department of State has known about the newly revealed emails at least since August 5, which is when the FBI finished turning over all its material related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state, the Washington Post reported. The agency officially closed its case against Clinton on July 7.

The State Department has yet to sift through all the documents to determine if any will be held back or redacted due to either their personal nature or for security reasons. On top of that, some emails may be duplicates of previously released ones. The agency has promised to begin releasing the messages in weekly batches beginning on October 14. They will also provide a status update so that District Judge James E. Boasberg can determine which ones would need to be produced under Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

4/4
>>
>>700818265
>He was president erect

ftfy
>>
>>700818349

>RT
>literally Russian State mouthpiece

Top kek, you alt-right faggots pushing commie propaganda. Traitors, kys.
>>
>>700815532
>But... Hillary Clinton was a nobody in 1993. Her Husband wasn't even president yet.
Fuck off shill Hillary has been in the Illuminati since she started drinking vampire blood in 1782.
She was one of the minds behind the war of 1812.
>>
File: Clip_4.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Clip_4.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
>>700818349
excellent work
>>
>>700812369
Charged, but not proven. Why do you need to make shit up faggot? The truth is just as bad, and has the benefit of actually being true. Go back to cocksucking, it's what you're good at.
>>
>>700818349
Literally not one credible new source with this story.

>what is propaganda
>>
>>700812369
I have no problems witha president who'll burn some faggot cult children off the face off the earth. A true leader has to make tough decisions and stand by them afterwards.

Compared that to a figure like Trump who cosnatntly changes his mind on key points, who is so weak and fickle that he will contradict himself on a daily if not hourly basis. A man who when elected president will do nothing but line his own pockets and promote the Trump brand whilst blaming everyone around him for not enacting any of his "promises".

An argument against Hillary would be that she has been in politics too long to care about a people and will say anything to get elected. Sadly the rgument against Trump is that the man is a millionaire con-artist who does not care about people and will say anything to get elected.

America will ahve a choice between a career politician who believes she should be president because it is her turn and a morally (and sometime fiscally) bankrupt american Berlusconi.

Well done America

We sure showed democracy who's the boss
>>
>>700818756
shh you're gonna make anon mad
>>
>>700818689
What? The future president is a piece of shit and you don't care? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>700818984
i cant spell cos I get dyslectic when drunk and jaded
>>
>>700818756
Not him but all I did was Google "new emails". This was the first story.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/politics/hillary-clintons-new-emails-release-state-department.html?_r=0
>>
>>700819130
Which one? They're both shit, but one hasn't managed to offend me on a personal level. Care to guess which one?
>>
>>700818756
Lol. It amazes me how many people think they can spot propaganda. You're a gullible ass. How does it feel??
>>
>>700819156
"the same day a conservative watchdog group separately released hundreds of emails

That's all I need to know. This is just another stupid fire drill Clinton's going to have to puit out and it will still tarnish her record.

You know someone is gaining power when their enemies start going for the really cut throat methods.
>>
>>700819414
Actually tell us how it feels to be so paranoid. Do you shit your pants every time a car backfires?
>>
How to find Trump shills;

Trump shills will always bring up one or more of these bogus points which have all been debunked or proven altogether false by reputable fact checkers.

1. Benghazi
2. Email Server / Lost or recovered emails
3. Health issues
4. Criminal alegations
5. "she lies"

Seriously, if you see anyone trying to make any of these points in regards to Hillary, they are likely a shill, or a possibly just a low-IQ dumb-ass.
>>
>>700812902
>>700812953
>>700813030
youre so bad at this that yo shouldnt be getting paid for it
>>
>>700819331
Clinton is a fucking criminal. She offends me on a personal level. Trump is an idiot, who is an idiot. He doesn't offend me on any level. Clinton is just a piece of shit who thinks she can get away with murder.
>>
>>700819156
This entire article reads like fucking Breitbart. I thought the NYT was a liberal rag?
>>
>>700817949
Don't need memes, Trump is better on the economy period. Raising taxes fucks the economy every time. Hey Pinky, if trickle down doesn't work then why do economists credit Reagan with a 25 year economic boom? You know, the one the Democrats slowed down by increasing taxes in the 90s? Democrat rule has left actual unemployment around 43%, which is totally true by the way. You think Dems are good for the economy, tell that to Detroit, Chicago, DC....etc.
Trump is better on imigraton. Like it or not our borders are papermache, and that's a bad thing. That is a bad thing. Yes the wall probably won't work, but letting in half a million unveiled people from disease ridden, war torn, shitholes is a terrible idea. Ask Swedish women how much they like being raped by migrants. Sweden used to be the safest place on earth to have a vagina.
Trump also has a few big non policy advantages too. First, his every move will be checked and monitored by Washington. This is good because Obama has powerfucked our nation by ruling without being effectively checked. Hillary will not be checked, at all. Bush also had a similar advantage, and his presidency wasn't good for us either.
Second, he is a wheeler dealer plain and simple. Love him or hate him, the man can get shit done on the bargaining table.
3. A Trump presidencywould piss off sjws to no end, which is reason enough alone.
>>
File: CTR.png (23 KB, 870x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CTR.png
23 KB, 870x317
>>700819564

<--- (You)
>>
>>700819629
>knows she can get away with murder.
>>
>>700814722

If Hillary is trying to kill you, chances are youre a pretty good dude.
>>
>>700819737
+1
>>
>>700819629
ok who gave the 12 year old razor blades? he could cut himself on that edge
>>
>>700819535
Do you feel good voting for these idiots? Fucking grow up faggot.
>>
O
>>
>>700819564
How to spot Hilary shills.

Denies shit that literally happened.
>>
File: orly.jpg (111 KB, 900x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orly.jpg
111 KB, 900x500
>>700818913
>>700818677

Keep up the great work!!!1!
>>
>>700819715
1. gay
>>
>>700819830
still haven't told us how quirky it feels to be afraid of everything
come on don't hold back :^)
>>
>>700819446
I was just pointing out that it's out there and on reputable news sites. Idgaf about emails anymore. Hillary has said enough herself in public and with conviction to lose my vote for her. And other liberals praise her for it. I'm a democrat who voted Kerry/Obama/Obama and I will not be voting for Hillary.
>>
>>700819870
>shit that literally happened

kek
>>
>>700819878
no really you're doing the heavy lifting here
>>
>>700820012
>I'm a democrat who voted Kerry/Obama/Obama and I will not be voting for Hillary.

then you're a dipshit
>>
>>700819780
Lol. You really want a fucking woman as a resident don't you? I'm guessing you don't care what she stands for as long as she's a woman? Fucking idiot. Why don't you check your candidate out before shouting you faggot ass out. You are exactly what is wrong with america and why nobody likes us.
>>
>>700819661
It is. That probably means there's some substance to it.
>>
This battle of the Shills is getting out of hand.
Im convinced 30% of the traffic is actual anons and the rest are shills.
If you vote for either of these fools youre part of the problem.
>>
>>700820135
>You really want a fucking woman as a resident

if she's a 7/10 or better, yes

thx for asking
>>
>>700812369

Wow, talk about misinformed.

I know that Trump is the guy for the poorly educated, but you are giving the poorly educated a bad name with this misinformation.

The only thing that would've been better is if you had said, "Clinton literally burns children alive".
>>
File: 9448948948945.png (339 KB, 638x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9448948948945.png
339 KB, 638x802
>>700812369
>>
>>700819939
lol. Why don't you bury your head in a bush and act surprised when Hillary kills your kids.
>>
>>700820154
Or the NYT are a bunch of cynics who voted for Kasich along with the rest of Manhattan.
>>
>>700819629
A criminal who has never been convicted. Trump is a self absorbed liar who says whatever he wants and you hear what you want to. At least Clinton tried to serve the public. Trump is only out for himself.
>>
File: 1471380020488.jpg (223 KB, 750x1258) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471380020488.jpg
223 KB, 750x1258
>>700814084
>>
>>700820279
Better. So you have kids Killary would hill?
>>
>>700812369

And then the OKC bombing in 95 to demonize anti-government sentiments and get rid of whitewater evidence among other things. Many children in this building as well as it had a daycare center and was chosen so they wouldn't blow it up. Newsflash they don't care how old humans are.
>>
>>700820110

>hillary shill attacks fellow democrat
>>
>>700820431
you are also a dipshit
>>
>>700820346
Those are popular vote polls. The one above is based on the electoral college, and states that will likely go Hillary in November.
>>
>>700820234
For a second there I thought you wanted Hillary to be president. I'm glad to see I'm wrong.
>>
>>700820110
No. I just love America. I'd rather survive for four years and get to choose again than see more freedoms removed from the people to the point we lose our basic constitutional protections and not be able to vote next time. She is proven to hold herself above any law and she gets a scotus pick. That's too dangerous of a combination to risk it.
>>
>>700814722

Exactly. If anyone if to blame for Waco, it's David Koresh. However, the subtleties of the real world are lost on the poorly educated.
>>
>>700820110
No he's not, you are. I hate Trump with a passion, but Hillary is worse by any objective measure. At this point I can only conclude that anyone who excitedly supports Hillary is either retarded or being paid.
>>
>>700812369
Holy shit, you believe something that Lynda Tripp says about the Clintons? You might as well trust Rush Limbaugh. She a crazy dumbass with an ax to grind.
>>
>>700820320
What? Are you saying an idiot is worse than a fuckin criminal? I don't think so.
>>
>>700819130
our previous presidents were pieces of shit as well. As a nation we have endured

Still, it doesnt matter though. they are just figureheads. We are just voting in the next spokesperson for a party and its associated lobbying groups.

What we need is a real shake up.

It will be interestign to see what all the disenfranchised angry white men will do when their savior Trump is not elected into Office. I think a lot of presidential candidates know this. Whoever takes office next will be accepting a poisoned chalice; should Hilary gain power there will be blood on the streets as the angry young men attempt to make themselves even louder. Having tasted power I doubt they will take defeat lying down

Should Trump gain power it will swing one of two ways: The most likely outcome is that the man will be happy to take a back seat and let legislators legislate whilst he fills his office with attractive secretaries and make inflamatory but hollow speeches critizising the Democrats for not passing any of his proposed "bills". His followers will be told that it is the liberals and the sjw's who are blocking his plans for a utopian america and, more than likely, haphazardously inciting violence within the working classes. Alternatively, and this is what the GOP institution fears, he will enact his promise of kicking out anyone not in his camp, purging the GOP ranks and replacing them with friends, family and sycophants. He will then, drunk on his own ego, attempt to reform the country as he promised, harming american prestige abroad whilst driving huge wedges into the working classes through his isolationistic and short sighted domestic reforms.

I would vote Trump purely cos its the most interesting choice. Sure, he may accidentally declare war on iran and/or kick off wwIII but hell, who wants to live forever?

If I had the chance to either play sims or fallout for the rest of my days, I sure as hell would chose fallout
>>
>>700814722
Only when Trump suggests killing children (families) of terrorist is it bad....

If Hillary says it, it's altogether different. She has that 'D' next to her name, so she gets a free pass.
>>
>>700820504
you're never glad

and Clinton will be the 45th
because of her experience and her ability to stand up to the right-wing like she's having to do now, and will do all 4-8 years of her Presidency.

Deal with it.
inb4 stale memes, $hill, etc
>>
>>700820570
How exactly is Hillary worse than Trump?
>>
>>700820412

The sentiments that resulted from waco, to be specific. Which was just a mass murder because they all knew about the drugs and whatnot that the CIA was up to.
>>
>>700815098

I love how the poorly educated believe she is simultaneously an evil super villain and incompetent; while undermining their argument with all the shilling memes.
>>
>>700820357
Yes. Nobody likes America because of her shit. Who the fuck trusts her or him? This whole setup is idiotic.
>>
>>700820526
>She is proven to hold herself above any law
Yeah, you're a dipshit.
>>
>>700820570
There is literally nothing wrong with supporting Hillary Clinton for President.
>>
>>700820792
Just calls'em like I sees'em.
>>
Hillary is leading in every single key swing state, some by as many as 30 points.

Get over it Trumptards, your guy cannot possibly win. The election is pretty much Hillary's at this point.
>>
>>700812369
>Hillary Clinton ordered children to be burned alive
well then she has relevant experience for the job
>>
>>700820864
Sure. If you hate America and freedom
>>
>>700820638
>What we need is a real shake up.
>we

More like maybe you should leave the country for a few years. Adults are trying to achieve social progress here.
>>
>>700820864
Unless you're a sexist, then they can't get past that vagina part of the equation. That is the problem for many unfortunately.
>>
>>700820768
Tell me about how you think Clinton rigged the election

kek
>>
>>700819564
>.05 USD has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>700820412
Timothy McVeigh, the very stereotype of a Trump voter, did OKC. If you think the government did it then you are actually insane.
>>
Shillary campaign going strong
>>
>>700820638

They have all the guns and money. Will people wake up on a massive scale and take their free will back? I doubt it. So I don't think any shake up could save us. I don't think there is any hope. If we start to win to much, they just up the stakes. We are talking war on US soil and perhaps nuclear. If they can't control a population, they will just get rid of it.
>>
>>700820909
Then you probably shouldn't be a referee either.

Someone pouring coffee over at Breitbart, sure.
>>
>>700820638
Actually the Hillary supporters are more violent than trump ones. Go figure?
>>
>>700820974
Actually saying that America isn't Great would be hating on it, Trumpfag.
>>
>>700820864
It isn't the rampant corruption that bothers me, its that bootlicks like you don't care. I hate Trump, but at least he's not Clinton.
>>
>>700821034
Yep. Almost as bad as voting for her purely FOR the vagoo
>>
>>700821034
no prob
she's a lizard people remember?
>>
File: 1456156074637.png (503 KB, 474x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456156074637.png
503 KB, 474x450
>>700812369
All trolling aside, it's really sad that such a large group of the amriburgers is brainwashed enough to vote for a corrupt war-mongerer like Hillary.
I hope they prove me wrong and vote for someone better.
>>
>>700821034
exactly. after the train wreck of the republican nomination, many from their side are now voting for Hillary. the only ones who are against her, clearly have issue with a woman being president.
>>
>>700820703
Hahaha! She's truly blessed when she has idiots like you to back her lying ass up.
>>
>>700820638

obviously not fallout 4 though. that shit sucks
>>
>>700821301
>All trolling aside
>>
>>700821222
>I hate Trump, but at least he's not Clinton
personally I hate Clinton, but at least she's not trump

that's how "democracy" works you know
>>
>>700820703
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>700817546

I have a cousin that is a big Trump supporter (the only one in family as far as I know). He's mid-40's and dropped out of school in the 10th grade. He has four kids with three different women (and is only in contact with two). Because he's always had very low level jobs, all of his kids were born through public assistance (an irony he cannot comprehend). Right now he works a part-time, minimum wage job as a janitor, and posts anti-Hillary memes on Facebook all day as he has so much free time.
>>
>>700821411
>at least she's not trump
>that's how "democracy" works

Yes, and 60% of voters tend to agree with you on that.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (780 KB, 325x203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy[1].gif
780 KB, 325x203
>>700821309
>>
>>700821014
are they?

Are they really?

Also I left the country years ago. I only live in the states 3-8 months a year nowadays

my job mainly keeps me in Seoul and St Petersburg these days. Still, it's nice to keep tabs on what is going on through the unmoderated shithole that is /b/
>>
>>700817768

Yeah, this is the evidence that will finally put her in prison.

People that believe this have obviously never worked a job that required the use of email.
>>
>>700821305
Yes, that is the only possible reason somebody wouldn't vote for clinton. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the many, many, valid reasons for not wanting Clinton as president.
>>
>>700821079

Watch A Noble Lie. It's on Youtube.

Tim was plucked from the military and used to infiltrate the anti-government groups that sprung up after Waco. Ultimately, he was used as a fall guy. There is a conclusive amount of evidence that it wasn't one dude with a fertilizer bomb that did all that damage to the building.

Plus immediately after the Clintons always-loyal ATF agents shut down the area for an hour while they scavenged all the whitewater evidence.

You can say it's crazy or watch the film yourself and make your own decisions about it.

If you are the type that think things like this are impossible you have a lot to learn and better sooner than later. This is a bad world. The US is just a bubble. The world is not enlightened. It is still in fierce competition.
>>
>>700821113
Actually I meant judicial reform and a revaluation of the electoral process but yeah, sure bud. Armed insurrection. Why not. Because armed revolt never backfired in the past
>>
>>700821411
> personally hate clinton
> has nothing to do with rampant corruption, suspicious murder and ops pic
> just personal
seriously fuck drumf its 2016 amirite
>>
>>700818229

I love how intelligent posts don't get any replies!

The poorly educated simply do not know how to respond...
>>
>>700821480
I'm sorry I can't hear you over the awesomeness:

Hillary
is going to be
the FORTY-FIFTH PRESIDENT OF THE USA
>>
>>700814084
they literally just drew a line going up for clinton then mirrored it for trump i dont understand
>>
>>700821305
Clearly you are voting for the skank pussy if you think that is the reason. Check your fucking shit out idiot.
>>
>>700812369
>implying that the woman that Bill Clinton was cheating on in the office with a hambeast intern had enough clout to pressure anyone during his presidency.
>>
>>700821583
>I only live in the states 3-8 months a year nowadays
you fucking faggot

you shouldn't be allowed to vote here
>>
>>700821170
are they? News to me.

Do you have any citations to back this up?
>>
>>700821736
Maybe if they believe in stale memes, and right-wing propaganda. But then again that would only reinforce the findings that most Trump supporters are either uneducated or under-educated.
>>
>>700812369
Who cares? Things are at the boiling point anyway when this last bit of vote rigging and election fraud is finalized, the Second Civil War will erupt. Then the liberals can throw tofu pieces at us patriots while we use the Second Amendment for the very reason it was penned to reclaim America from the bought and paid for tyranny that has taken away our country with the help of subhuman liberal traitors.

This in turn will cause a global collapse of markets and fiat currencies and all options go on the table for all countries. A probable WWIII as Russia and China make their moves to become the new lynchpin superpower.

It will be glorious for us to become as lawless as Syria, if nothing else just to cut the heads off of liberals of all ages and place them up on pikes in front of the banks and big businesses they support with their precious Clinton. Absolutely fantastic.

I can't wait.
>>
File: Autism.gif (1 MB, 201x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Autism.gif
1 MB, 201x199
>>700814079
THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD $0 HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.


I DONT KNOW IF YOU NIGGERS ARE ACTUALLY SHILLING OR JUT BAITING HARD BUT YOU ALL NEED TO FUCKING KILL YOURSEVES. HILLARY IS A CRIMINAL, BORDERLINE MENTALLY UNSTABLE, PHYSICALLY RETARDED AND A FUCKING LIAR. PLEASE END YOUR FUCKING LIVES AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY /B/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>700821896
> omar mateen's dad
> felons http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-nearly-34-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412
HUE HUE HUE HUE enjoy sharing your vote with nigger felons
>>
CorrectRecord puttin' in work...

Wonder why Trump hasn't stooped to this level of tomfoolery?
>>
>>700821823
not sure if trolling or stupid, but just in case I'll try and help you :

personally adverb uk /ˈpɜː.sən.əl.i/ us /ˈpɝː.sən.əl.i/


B1 used when you give your opinion:
Personally (speaking), I think the show is going to be a great success.
>>
>>700821964
>the Second Civil War will erupt
>on my penis

I hope you have Obamacare
>>
>>700822011
> literally worse than hitler
> literally
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>700821513
I have a cousin ( the only one that supports Hillary) and he is a pedophile. He is still saying he is not, even after they found the kids bodies in his house.
>>
>>700822040
because you faggots are the one Putin in work
for Russian Oligarchy
>>
>>700822080
> not sure if autistic or doesn't understand english
>>
>>700822152
but enough about your sick fantasies
>>
File: DsFmP7T.jpg (85 KB, 564x741) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DsFmP7T.jpg
85 KB, 564x741
>>700822215
oh, you.
>>
I'm a single issue voter, and that single issue is killing children. I look down the list at how many kids each candidate killed and then pick the ones with the highest death total.

I'm used to voting republican, but looks like I'll be going democrat this time.
>>
>>700812369
so did you put together this fake story or did you go to hillary hate forums to find it? It's funny how trump supporters have painted her as the boogie man, they did the same thing with Obama and Clinton. But the only person to really fuck up our country, Bush was given a free pass to continue to fuck us in the ass. I'm neither conservative nor liberal, but I can see how stupid conservatives can get.
>>
>>700822215
> yes yes elect the corrupt establishment, it is clearly Russia that is exposing this fraud so we shouldn't care
> Putin is bad Russia is bad because idk
>>
>>700812369
Citation needed Fuck face
>>
>voting to be led

cuck tier
>>
>>700819564
Take those things away, and Trump supporters will literally have nothing at all to talk about.
>>
>>700821845
Underrated post.

Unless you are serious, then you should see a doctor.

Either was, the OP's data looks fake.
>>
>>700822271
What an interesting gentleman. I would bid to partake a goodly hour in discourse of the issues.
>>
>>700821964
You need to see a shrink man. No joke.
>>
File: sUaNZX7.png (116 KB, 816x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sUaNZX7.png
116 KB, 816x524
>>700822366
> implying Hillbot isn't Bush v2,
you ready for boots boots on the ground in Syria?
>>700822359
pic related for both
>>
>>700822396
btfo

nice try shill
enjoy them Putin it in your quivering arse
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 200x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 200x160
>>700822510
piss off, wanker.
>>
>>700822246
what part of "used when you give your opinion" did you read wrong ?
>>
>>700819564
/thread
>>
>>700822613
> NO PUTIN IS BAD HILLARY TOLD ME SO
> PUTIN PERSONALLY HACKED THE DNC

nice try hillbot
>>
>>700821894
why should I not be allowed to vote? My company brings in some tax revenue to the united states. Obviously it will be a lot less should Trump gain power but no matter. I was born in the states. My family is from proud scandinavian and dutch descent. My wife is american, Our daughter is american. We pay property tax in america. We pay all sorts of money to the federla government,

Just because I am not on physical american soil does not make me non-american.

If that were the case, then surely all the foreigners who step foot on american soil and takes up residence there are more american than me? I thought thats what the Trumpians wanted to get rid off?
>>
>>700821946
You don't need the memes. The corruption is there, but I won't even bother since she could rape a baby to death on national TV and you'd still defend her. All I need is economic policy, where Trump wins period. Lower taxes helps the economy grow, Trump supports lower tax codes. A simplified tax code would result in lower taxes while preventing loophole abuse, guess what Trump wants? Illegal immigration has tangibly hurt low level workers, guess what Trump wants to stop? Sorry dude, Trump can actually fix our very broken economy, Clinton is four more years of the crap that broke it in the first place.
>>
>>700822724
>damage control
nothing a few advance rubles shouldn't cover yes?
>>
>>700821766

I feel sorry for you. You don't seem that poorly educated, but then you fall for this absolutely insane anti-government bullshite...
>>
>>700819564
don't forget that when you prove that certain accusations are lies, trump supporters will say you are getting paid off by hillary. It is literally the most retard supporters I have seen, worst than the bush supporters.
>>
>>700822026
no, I mean do you have any proof that Hilary supporters are more prone to be violent angry white uneducated men than Trump supporters?
>>
>>700822847
> .05 shekels have been deposited in your account
> be sure to push the Russia is ebil okai guiz memes
> make sure to use no arguments
>>
>>700822267
That's what I told the previous poster too.
>>
File: CTR2.jpg (4 KB, 188x106) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CTR2.jpg
4 KB, 188x106
>>700822908
>wost than
>>
>>700822954
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-nearly-34-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-nearly-34-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-nearly-34-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-nearly-34-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412
do you not understand what a felon is or do you just get your news from CNN?

> those angry white uneducated white men who white founded white male this country
> YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>700822790
>why should I not be allowed to vote?

Because you don't live here.
>>
>>700822152

I feel sorry for your cousin. Being in an entire family of Trump supporters...

So many losers, and his only crime is loving children.
>>
>>700822924
kek
>>
>>700812369
I'm going to ask the hard pressed question......what does the tampon look like?
>>
>>700822215
Citation needed. There is evidence Clinton is paying people to Web shill.
>>
>>700822924
faggot
>>
>>700822561
Millennials drafted to die in Syria by their liberal cunt they elected because she is an innocent angel. It's poetic and I hope they draft 1:1 male:female.
>>
>>700823218
butthurt? aww
>>
>>700822968
Wow I didn't realize you were 12
>>
>>700822561
I also accuse people of things and then call it fact, or use just simple forum posts as proof.......dumbass.
>>
>>700823212
Oh yes it's just so forbidden for any Presidential candidate to pump money into social media. Unthinkable. Nobody does that.
>>
File: 00464_resized.jpg (39 KB, 500x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00464_resized.jpg
39 KB, 500x387
>>700823302
> tfw still no arguments
> bu-buh ur 12 CNN says Russia is bad are you denying wolf blitzer is intelligent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA
>>
>>700823301
No just wondering why you'd brag about supporting a racist with 11 bankruptcies.
>>
File: 1470338281526.png (237 KB, 510x583) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470338281526.png
237 KB, 510x583
>>700812369
I remember.
>>
File: image.png (273 KB, 1686x1213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
273 KB, 1686x1213
>>700823212
>>
>>700823456
>thinks having Clinton rage is an "argument"

kek
kekek
kecks
>>
>>700822827
Because every single time taxes have been lowered over the past thirty years nothing has changed. But I'm not rich enough to get my taxes cut.
>>
>>700823212
And https://youtu.be/p1AOCNZtX2M
>>
>>700818229
Yeah, there is a ton of dirt on Hillary clinton. Also "drumpf"? Really?
>>
>>700822924
ah yes, the shilling debate

So I have a lot of opinions about politics. Perosnal opinions formed through years of reading and debating and studying. I am a history major and so seeing the ebb and flow of international politics and the people who shape it has always been interesting,

So if I say that Trump is a lying demagoge, based on the avaialble evidence, how do I get the Hillary camp to send me money?

Also, when I say that Hillary os a devious and ruthless career politician with no shred of sympathy for humans or the electorate, who do I speak to to get money from the Trump campaign?

Send me an email, I really want to know:

[email protected]
>>
>>700823378
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

are you ready?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1536
>>700823212
Also
>>
File: Hillbilly.jpg (40 KB, 720x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillbilly.jpg
40 KB, 720x699
>>
>>700822954
Check google. Type in election supporter violence. 90% is sjw Hillary supporters. Makes me laugh when they still think like you.
>>
>>700823528
> doesn't think
kek'd harder than I should have

>0.5 shekels have been deducted from your account
>>
>>700823573
>who do I speak to to get money from the Trump campaign?

Talk to the Hand.
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 862x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 862x654
>>700823212
With
>>
>>700817768
Too bad we won't get Trump's tax returns until never. Too bad we won't find out how bad he is in hock to the Russians, the Chinese and the Saudis until never.
>>
>>700823660
>shekels
>still being this 12
>>
>>700819564
Nice try to poison the well. Too bad it doesn't work.

>How to find anti-Nazi shills

>1. Killed 6 million jews
>2. Invaded half of Europ
>3. Committed lots of war crimes
>4. Lied constantly with help of his propaganda machine

>Seriously, if you see anyone trying to make any of these points in regards to Hitler, they are likely a shill, or a possibly just a low-IQ dumb-ass.
>>
>>700819564
>>700822482
Just go ahead and ignore
>>700819564 And >>700822827.
>>700823533
Not talking about the individual level. On a macro level, cutting taxes very strongly trends towards growth.
>>
>>700823761
> at least we know how much the Saudis, Chinese, and Russians fund Clinton and her foundation
>>
>>700822482
>implying that's not already enough
Also there's a lot more.
>>
>>700823744
right because it's so immoral to seek voters online

hypocrite
>>
>>700823802
> shekels
> being this Jewish
> good goyim insult him for the shekels
>>
>>700823459
>being this autistic
>not knowing anything about business

trump owns 500+ companies and only 11 of them didnt do so well?

topkek, go crawl back into your shill hole and collect your $8.50 an hour.

>97% success rate over is years of business

it must be hard being this uneducated

>le racist meme

gimme some evidence, fag
>>
>>700823119

2 things: This article concerns people in prison. I am concerned about the large group of angry disenfranchised white men that trump is speaking on behalf of that are currently not in prison. But I can see how I was not clear earlier, my mistake.
2: yes I am white but I am not disenfranchised and not fearful that soem immigrants will coe take my job. I also have an education

>>700823161
Well, I live here 9-4 months per year, depending on travels. Also I pay tax in america and so does my company. Finally I was born here so... what is your point?
>>
>>700823761
Rapid Response my ass. You CorrectRecord.org shills take forever...
>>
The amount of stupid in this thread is too much. You trump supporters are really something. You have become parrots to all the conspiracies or lies you hear on the internet.

Consider this, would you vote for a candidate supported by majority of /b/? All I saw during the Obama campaigns is how this website demonized him and called him a nigger for 8 years. Now they are calling Trump the savior of america....I'm sorry, but this is where all the retards congregate to let out their angst. Virgin fat teens and loser 40 year olds. This is the colon of the internet, literally the stupidest and most arrogant people you will ever see. So it is best to vote against what the majority of /b/ thinks is right. Just a safe bet.
>>
File: putin Assad trump.jpg (80 KB, 780x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
putin Assad trump.jpg
80 KB, 780x438
>>700818229
>>
>>700823864
Yep, because cutting the corporate taxes in the last twenty years brought unprecedented growth... Wait, it didn't. So let's cut them some more since it didn't work.
>>
>>700824029
do you care about working class people? even if they are white? be honest
>>
>>700823549
Not having an awesome John Oliver "Make Trump Drumpf again hat". Not knowing where Drumpf came from. Plebe
>>
File: 9566592.jpg (68 KB, 750x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9566592.jpg
68 KB, 750x400
>>700823802
Ooooooy gevalt you just miring.
>>
>>700823967
>trump owns 500+ companies

kek

that you can't even name
>>
>>700824063
> post le crying rage face meme
> yes reddit we did it
>>
>>700812369
>Hillary Clinton ordered children to be burned alive?
I fucking hate Hillary but this is an awesome reason to vote for her tbh. I hate children even more than I hate Hillary.
>>
>>700823967
>le racist meme

so what did you get b& at /pol/ for?
>>
>>700823587
Isn't that the same thing Trump said he was gonna do dumbass? Are you really this stupid?
>>
File: 1470338406133.jpg (65 KB, 960x954) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470338406133.jpg
65 KB, 960x954
>>
File: hillary2.jpg (97 KB, 750x479) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary2.jpg
97 KB, 750x479
>>700823212
luckily most of the web-shillers are very easy to spot and give up after 1 or two commenters shit on them
its like they find 1 bad thing about her, try to correct it then have nothing to say when u point out all the other bullshit about the shill
>>
>>700824189
see if actual Hillary supporters were like this and not shills they wouldn't get btfo
>>
>>700824029
>what is your point?

that you are as uninformed as a Trump supporter.
>>
>>700821964
My prediction
> Neckbeards and alt right scream
> SJW faggots cheer
> A group of rednecks annex a hotel, serving no purpose whatsoever
> Dindus riot every few weeks
> Gun rights are eroded piece by piece
> Peaceful moderate refugees blow shit up
> Hillary and america continue slow, painful decline
> Everything pretty much continues as it is but speeds up
> NATO runs from the middle east as russia and china continue to muscle their way in
> The news continues to ignore this
> Hillary goes crazy (I mean more crazy)
> Declares war
> America has barely any allies yet
> The UN bend over and spread cheeks for Putin and Pingpong
> China and Japan do what they do every time one of them goes to war
> Civil war in America
> Blacks and rednecks go to war while SJWs cry
> North and South korea go to war
> Russia backs one side in the US (Probably the Trump side)
> Japan, the only country putting up a fight, gets worn down and surrenders
> Israel continues curbstomping mudslimes
> India joins Russia and China
> China takes australia, turns into a dirty vietnam style war as aussie populace are slowly worn down
> A decade later the dust settles, China and Russia do whatever they want. Canada is friends with everyone
>>
>>700824165
>>700824132
>btfo
>still replying
>>
>>700824223
no friend, Trump is going to work with Russia to restore order in Syria under Assad and a secular Syrian govt while crushing the radical islamists that our policies have allowed to flourish
>>
>>700824347
> STOP REPLYING GOY I WON, I POSTED THE BEST MEMES
>>
File: 1470314243356.jpg (2 MB, 2449x1212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470314243356.jpg
2 MB, 2449x1212
>>700824164
Not him but here is a list of his highly succesful companies. He is a billionair for a reason you chump.
>>
>>700824332
Canada is actually going to be the next Superpower because of climate change issues. They've got all the water and resources.
>>
>>700824349
this
At least this is the plan.
>>
>>700824029
White men angry? Atleast were not criminals who get shot and then cry about being shot after being violent.
>>
File: jaja.png (31 KB, 800x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jaja.png
31 KB, 800x633
>>700824105
JOIN OUR TEAM
>>
>>700824164
>that you can't even name
i bet you cant even name 500 companies world wide off of fucking remembering. can i ask you why you shill?
>>
>>700824410
>sinking fast
>wishes he could vote
>>
Just a quick reminder you're stupid and don't read shit ao you should better shut up.If you did you wouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>700824108
I do. My parents were working class and we ahd a pretty shitty upbringing. I have a lot of respect for my roots. Fortunately we were lucky after my mum's suicide that we were put in a fianncially and emotianlly stable fosterhome. Without that I imagine my prospects for the future would have been severely limited. Druggy mum. Absent drunk dad. Fucked up kids. The usual story, repeated ad infinitum
>>
>>700824448
No that's a list some faggot threw together. It is not sourced or verified.

You're a faggot for posting it.
>>
>>700824448
thanks for he backup, /b/rother
>>
>>700824448
So what do his companies do besides help him cheat on his taxes?
>>
>>700824086
Explain the 25 year Reagan boom. Also, Trump isn't only looking to cut corporate taxes, his tax plan would cut pretty much across the board. Try again.
Further reply, yeah, 8 years of Democrat economics have been great. Not like the actual unemployment rate is 42% with over 50% in certain communities.
>>
File: clinton.jpg (788 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clinton.jpg
788 KB, 1000x1000
>>700824536
> shilling hard
> wishes he could vote twice
> will talk to Hillary later about voting twice
>>
File: images[11].jpg (3 KB, 218x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images[11].jpg
3 KB, 218x123
>>700824510
I'll bet I can name 11 staggering bankruptcies Trump was responsible for and you'd still talk shit, actually.
>>
>>700824659
I don't think I've ever seen this level of 12-ness here, srsly
>>
>>700824597
then you understand what a large influx of unskilled workers willing to work for minimum wage do to working class families and you understand why they want at least a sensible immigration reform that helps protect their ability to not just have a job but have a job that pays them well enough to live off of.
>>
>>700824713
Your lack of knowledge on how to become successful shows both why you dislike Trump and why you think you are making an argument while you absolutely don't. Keep collecting welfare.
>>
>>700824655
>Explain the 25 year Reagan boom
where the rich got richer and the Federal deficit tripled?

some "boom" revisionist fag
>>
>>700824781
> UR 12 STOP POSTING

not even an underage + b&, get out you summer fag
>>
>>700824655
Twenty five year Reagan boom? You obviously missed the recession in 1990-93 and the 2003 recession. But you probably weren't alive for those.
>>
File: AreYouBeingRetarded.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AreYouBeingRetarded.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>700824713
>you still havent given any sources or any companies

>successes outweigh failures thirtyfold

ill wait for you to google
>>
>>700824843
>Your lack of knowledge on how to become successful

with 11 glaring bankruptcies

do tell

do tell me why I should serve to allow an idiot like Trump anywhere near the public trough?
>>
>>700824713
11 bankruptcies and YET he's still worth billions.
Get hillary's dildo out of your ass, man. Stop chugging the koolaid.
>>
>>700824905
I don't have to do shit. Sorry they don't teach "burden of proof" in Middle School.
>>
>>700814722
As offensive as this is, it's likely the first post after op's to be genuine. As opposed to a paid political operative.
>>
File: 0ef.png (232 KB, 900x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0ef.png
232 KB, 900x700
>>700825003
> ignore all the successful compaines
> ignore the billions made
> LOOK AT THESE 11 FAILURES HE ISN'T PERFECT OBVIOUSLY AN IDIOT

shill harder fam
>>
>>700825025
>11 bankruptcies and YET he's still worth billions.

at others' expense

yeah that's a real good reason to vote for someone


lol
>>
>>700825003
So you do think that being successful happens without drawbacks and failures, then. Is this assumption of mine correct?
>>
>>700825100
>ignore all the successful compaines

that you pulled out of your ass?
>>
>>700825101
> Hi I'm underage and I don't know how investing works, please let me lecture you about how the world really works

how are you this stupid
>>
File: hillary ..jpg (619 KB, 1188x2346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillary ..jpg
619 KB, 1188x2346
>>700812369
>>
>>700825025
Yep, because losing investors' money is a sure sign of success. And how much do his companies owe? Because when he loses it, the banks will just take yours.
>>
>>700825105
I think the assumption is that you're willing to dismiss something as serious as 11 spectacular bankruptcies, actually.

And you don't seem to mind Trump doing it with our taxpayer money, either.
>>
>>700825051
you cant talk shit and not back up your "facts"

youre a fucking child
>>
>>700825162
read the thread fam
> literally this blind
>>700824448
>>
>>700824285
then enlighten me, oh sagelike anon. tell me, are trump supporters educated peaceful leaders of industry?

>>700824492
I know plenty of criminals who are white. Most of them remain unarrested mainly due to this minor point. And most people cry when they get shot, should their lungs allow it. Even more so when they feel that them being shot was undeserved.

But no, I am not interested in starting a racial debate. There are plenty of angry uneducated disenfranchised black men out there as well. Those we do not shoot or lock up we place in underdeveloped projects and feed them drugs to keep them from spilling out and voicing their grievances.

It is a shame that the police haven't been doing their jobs and keeping them cowed enough though. It is almost as if we will need social reform at some point in the future
>>
>>700825194
>gets btfo
>calls posters "underage"

kek
>>
File: Spawnpoint Active.jpg (137 KB, 620x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spawnpoint Active.jpg
137 KB, 620x387
>>700814722
>>
>>700825244
again, please give me some fucking facts here unless you dont have any. credible sources make an argument, otherwise youre a fucking retard shillin
>>
>>700825244
> spectacular bankruptcies
> spectacular
were there fireworks or is this in the Clinton buzzword bank when talking about Trump's bankruptcies

> these bankruptcies were super special scary awesome because they involved Trump
>>
>>700825244
Well, it would be helpful if you answered the question of whether or not you think the road to great success is plastered with failure and hardships.

Until you stop avoiding this question anything you say is irrelevant to the discussion.
>>
File: 1469033212700.jpg (38 KB, 480x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469033212700.jpg
38 KB, 480x456
>>700825283
> what's investing I'm a communist
> hahaha btfo
>>
>>700825256
Right. They don't teach "burden of proof" to 8th graders. We've been through that.

With a more liberal government, maybe those classes might finally get taken up by the educational system.
>>
>>700819621

>me english gud
>vort tremp
>>
File: donations ..jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
donations ..jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>700818229
>shill
>speaks about bribes
>>
>>700825257
Don't refer to that graphic again.

It is not sourced, or verified.
>>
>>700825478
> the burden of proof is on anyone that isn't a liberal

damn son you got me there
>>
File: #nother.jpg (535 KB, 1069x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#nother.jpg
535 KB, 1069x625
>>700818349
>>
>>700825534
> go google the companies you lazy fuck
> DON'T YOU DARE REFER TO THAT GRAPHIC THAT PROVES ME WRONG
>>
>>700825276
I think that ALL criminals, black and white should be shot. However there won't be many black people around after that... Oh well..
>>
>>700825534
>>700825534
>Don't refer to that graphic again.


LOL. internet is srs bizness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0-KZS1dDyw
>>
>>700824852
By which I'm sure you mean "the median annual income rose several thousand dollars and the poorest saw wages increase by as much as 10%" right? Face it Pinky, the 80s and 90s were far better for the average American than present day. Our generation is the first to be worse off than our parents for a long time, and it keeps getting worse. This isn't a Democrat/Republican thing, this is the establishments of both parties hate us thing. Trump isn't perfect, bUT he's the best shot we have at fixing what our policitcal class broke.
>>
>>700823573
please end your own life you fucking faggot
>>
>>700825352
I gave you the facts. You can't handle the fact Trump basically cheated investors 11 times using Chapter 11. Stop posting if you're going to be 12.
>>
File: Not well.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not well.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>700819878
>>
File: dindu nuffins.jpg (650 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dindu nuffins.jpg
650 KB, 2000x1333
I WUZ KANG, MY DAD WAS HUSTLE, ANCESTORS WUZ KANGS N SHIET, YA HEAR ME BITCH? STUPID WHITEASSCRACKA
>>
>>700825387
just shut up faggot
>>
>>700825276
>mainly due to this minor point
Assumption, not supported by any capacity of evidence.
>they feel that them being shot was undeserved
Irrelevant to whether they deserved it or not.
>I am not interested in starting a racial debate
After saying whites don't get prosecuted for their crimes and implying blacks don't deserve to get shot.
> It is almost as if we will need social reform at some point in the future
>we
I'm not a criminal. I don't see the point in reforming the society surrounding criminals, given that it's a choice they have to make.
>>
>>700820110
obama for the 2e term, at least you finally developed a judge for character and ability this time around
>>
>>700825390
Not the one avoiding questions, sparky

Keep downplaying Trump's real demonstrated failures.
>>
>>700820740
that's because Trump supporters are Ur-Fascists.

This is literally how Umberto Eco has described fascism for decades.
>>
File: DoIt.gif (2 MB, 352x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DoIt.gif
2 MB, 352x272
>>700825665
WHAT ARE THE FUCKING NAMES OF HE COMPANIES AND WHAT WERE THE FUCKING IMPACTS. IF YOU CANT FUCKING SAY ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER WITH CREDIBILITY THEN PLEASE GRAB A RAZOR AND PLAY ME SONG ON THE WRIST VIOLIN
>>
File: 20160802_141259.jpg (278 KB, 442x674) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160802_141259.jpg
278 KB, 442x674
>>
>>700812369
>"2 Rubels have been deposited in your Russian Feferation account"
>>
>>700820234
>>
File: jewdad.jpg (118 KB, 780x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewdad.jpg
118 KB, 780x558
>>700825795
[X] Rekt
>>
>>700825534
The graphics sources are literally the names of the companies.

How is such a list supposed to look, in your opinion, to prove what you deny this graphic does?
>>
>>700824800
yes but then your beef is with capitalism, not immigration

Population movements is an inherent part of human nature and you are not going to be able to stop emplyers from capitalizing on cheap labour. Why do you think the americans wanted to keep the irish out in the 19th century? They didnt want a bunch of paddies coming in and working for a pittance. But the constructions companies loved it though: cheap labour and no need to adhere to pesky human rights laws. They were only irish after all.

But alright, let's say that illegal immigration needs to stop. Then Trump is not your man at all; he is doing a smoke and mirrors thing where everyone is looking at the mexicans. Mexican immigration (legal or otherwise) is at an alltime low. Most of US illegal immigration is coming from northwest africa and eastern europe. But where is the call to build a wall all along the eastern seaboard?

There isnt one. The wall thing is just a gimmick and a talking point. It will never be built but it made immigration a focus because people can invision a wall. They cant envision a boring and comprehensive vetting scheme to keep unregistered people arriving by boat. Although that is the system we use today. And its not working
>>
File: Feel the bern.jpg (253 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feel the bern.jpg
253 KB, 768x1024
>>700820431
>>
>>700825648
>This isn't a Democrat/Republican thing
yeah it actually is

The Republicans you're making apologies for caused the shit we're in.
>>
>>700824883
Oh, you mean the recession caused directly by democrats monkeying around with the tax plan (90-93)? Or did you mean the one caused by Democrats forcing subprime lending (03)? Maybe 25 years is too generous, but he certainly can get credit for 20.
>>
>>700825864
>Not the one avoiding questions, sparky
Prove that you're not avoiding the question by answering it already. So far you demonstrably ARE avoiding the question.
>>
>>700825898
fucking kek
>>
>>700825966
what? Sensible immigration policy is easy, changing an economic system is hard. We can fix immigration fam. Walls are surprisingly effective, I wonder why Poland and Hungary are building them.
>>
>>700825898
Don't care. If you have evidence that Trump even has 500 companies worth a shit, post it.

Shouting in all caps just proves your faggotry that much more.
>>
Trump 2016. He's not perfect but he beat's the woman who went all the way to court and said, "i turned them all in"

How dishonest can one be. In addition hillary is a dipshit for ever doing such a reckless fucking thing. Don't make america crumble that fast.
Unrelated, but I bet you anything Hillary will kill assad and the middle east will explode.

Trump is a bit of a dipshit sometimes, but to be honest, watching his speeches on economics and foregin affairs, i just like some of his ideas. I have no further hatred to spit, but i like his ideas better of the two dipshits. He also seems patriotic, for what it's worth, I just find that a comforting thing for a president to be.
>>
>>700826162
a source was posted, read the fucking thread you inbred hick
>>
>>700812902
you fuck off, she is poison
>>
>>700825934
No it doesn't.

Again, it is an unsourced, unverfied pic you can't even copy and past from. It's shit from FB.

Do not use it as "evidence" of anything.
>>
>>700826225

No it wasn't dipshit.
>>
>>700815803
so is corn
>>
>>700826081
Citation needed.
>>
>>700826255
Answer how a list would have to look like to be "verified" or "sourced", please.
>>
>>700824843
Trump is one of the least charitable of the billionaires. That is an objective fact based on public records. Greed has been his only north star. What makes you think that a 70 year old is suddenly going to change his ways and work to fix the economy for everybody and make everybody "win" again. What makes you think Congress is going to work with him to fix the tax structure which has been designed to favor the fat cats? What makes you think that bringing rational facts to a turd slinging fight on /b is of any use whatever.
>>
I can't believe you children are still arguing about this.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/29/linda-tripp-breaks-20-year-silence-condemns-hillary-clinton-candidacy/

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-ordered-waco-massacre-leading-to-76-deaths/

http://www.rense.com/general8/tripp.htm

http://www.nypress.com/hillarys-holocaustis-waco-investigator-onto-something-or-off-his-rocker/

It's like no one can use their computer for more than shit posting.
>>
>>700821301
She has the minority vote yet she ran with a party as volunteer to get segregation back
She has the women vote , yet defends rapist and humiliates victims.
She is pro muslim, muslims are anti. jew .blacks. gays. Christians .Buddhist and women.
>>
>>700826302
say it with me, inbred hick
>>700824448
>>700824448
>>700824448
>>
>>700826215
>watching his speeches on economics and foregin affairs, i just like some of his ideas.

What ideas, seriously? He doesn't have any. and is retreating from shit he's been saying the past year.
>>
>>700826338
just shut up faggot
not going to hold your hand and do a history lesson for you
>>
>>700826434
> he has no idea what to do in Syria for example.
>>
>>700825966
>Immigration at an all-time low

Site your fucking sources, I haven't heard shit about that and isn't that the problem with undocumented workers, we don't know how many there are or what the hell they're doing? How could we ever know until they're deported for not following the legal process?
And no Huffington bullshit
>>
>>700824616
God forbid you actually research anything yourself. Then again, if you had any sort of work ethic, you wouldn't be getting paid to shitpost
>>
>>700826355
>Trump is one of the least charitable of the billionaires
Do you want him to run the US as a charity or why is this a relevant point?
>What makes you think that a 70 year old is suddenly going to change his ways and work to fix the economy for everybody and make everybody "win" again.
I don't. I want him to continue exactly as he has done in the past.
>What makes you think Congress is going to work with him to fix the tax structure which has been designed to favor the fat cats?
He's going to shake up congress; that's half the point in voting him.
>What makes you think that bringing rational facts to a turd slinging fight on /b is of any use whatever.
I'm always hoping for good counter-arguments. Despite how it may seem I am open minded.
>>
>>700826343
It means either a news outlet or an independent research firm would compile the list to prove that Trump actually has 500+ companies

Otherwise, that graphic is hearsay? Are you really being this dense on purpose?
>>
>>700826434
Did you watch them?
>>
>>700826400
fuck you faggot
enjoy your obvious propaganda
>>
>>700819564
1-4 are issues on which Clinton has been entirely vindicated, yes. But the fact is she does lie.

She lies a lot. Fact checkers usually put her at 50-60% truthfulness.

But Trump consistently checks out around 10-15% truthfulness, so....
>>
>>700826694
> I don't know how to use google - the post
> lists of things are hearsay

I don't even know anymore
>>
File: bitch.jpg (41 KB, 564x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bitch.jpg
41 KB, 564x537
>>700821513
Who in the hell is so close with their family that they know their political candidate.
>Your family member sounds like a nigger besides the fact that he works.

If you think i am racist and wonder why racism is a al time high it is because of the establishment that is in power right now.
>>
>>700826624
Oh look, another 8th grader who hasn't been taught what "burden of proof" is.

This thread is full of you.
>>
File: 3a3.png (899 KB, 680x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3a3.png
899 KB, 680x697
>>700826744
[X] Rekt

Keep it coming
>>
>>700826708
All I needed to watch was Trump's acceptance speech. He's a fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 60
Thread DB ID: 74711



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.