Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why aren't you vegan?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 36
Why aren't you vegan?
>>
Because I'm not a moronic cunt
>>
>>700809992
rekt
>>
Because who the fuck eats lemon slices with a fork.
>>
>>700809571
meat exists.
>>
>>700809571
Because, money
>>
I like dead animals
>>
Because I'm running out of money, have a family to feed and don't have time for this picky choosy bullshit which in the end makes me fucking more miserable than I am. Cunt,
>>
>>700809571
I want to see u take a bite from the chili
>>
File: 1471957965623.jpg (179 KB, 1242x1229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471957965623.jpg
179 KB, 1242x1229
>>700809571
Because I'm not autistic
>>
Because meat is so tasty
>>
But I am vegan.o
>>
File: images (16).jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (16).jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>700809571
You think tracer got where she is today on vegetables nah eat meat like a fucking normal human
>>
>>700810119
No one. it's an orange.
>>
bcoz theres no good vegan food avalible ..& KFC
>>
>>700811264
tracer supplements at least 1/2 her diet with semen
>>
>>700811525
>orange
>yellow
>>
>>700810420
>>700810714
The "vegan is expensive" meme needs to end.

Bulk grains, bulk beans/lentils, frozen veggies, cheap fruits like bananas, potatoes, a handful of basic spices = countless different meals that are cheap as shit.
I went vegan in University, when I could barely afford fast food... and my grocery bill went down.

If you are too lazy to cook, and you're only looking at pre-packaged fake meat/dairy shit, fine. If you are picky and only want gourmet recipes that have a thousand ingredients, fine. If you just want to keep eating animals, fine.
But don't give me the "I'm too broke to go vegan" bullshit.
>>
>>700809571
I'm not autistic like you vegfag.
>>
>>700809571

Because I'm not a homosexual.
>>
>>700811525
Oh nevermind, that makes sense then.
I always eat orange slices with a fork.
>>
>>700809571 vegans are fags
>>
>>700809571
because i'm intelligent.
>>
>>700809571
not everyone is gay. you can't force it. you're gay, that's fine. I'm not.
>>
>>700811793
How much protein are you getting from green/nuts? Are you taking any protein supplements? Whey is an animal product.
>>
>>700809571
Meat tastes and being vegan is detremental to your health. So it's both objectively and from my personal perspective a stupid thing to become.
>>
>>700809571
Because I eat what tastes good and am not a fucking faggot trying to go against human nature.
>>
'Cause I don't give a fuck about the animals, fucking vegfag. Meat is just too tasty...
>>
>>700809571
Because I like salmon too much
>>
>>700812032
My macros run about 60/20/20, though it varies a bit.
I eat a lot of greens, a ton of beans, a small amount of nuts and seeds.

Yes, I'm aware whey is dairy. I don't take any supplements besides a B12.

Been vegan for 4 years next month. Never had any problems with protein deficiency (actually, it's very hard to find anyone with protein deficiency who isn't starving or anorexic). Didn't lose any muscle mass. I'm not a bodybuilder, but I'm not the skinny stereotype of vegans either. I look like the average dude who works out.
>>
>>700812762
meant to reply to >>700812010
not >>700812032
my bad
>>
Because steak, chicken and fish tastes amazing.
>>
>>700809571
Meat is fucking delicious, I aint giving it up so some retarded animals can live. Humans are superior anyway.
>>
becauase no vegetals
>>
cause that shit tastes like mother earths crap stained ass
>>
>>700809571
Bacause I'm a meatarian. I only eat animals: meat, milk, eggs etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x385
Why do people act superior because they only eat plants? Eat fucking plants nobody cares. Just don't be a prick about it
>>
>>700809571
because I would die without protein.
>>
>>700809571
Because I'm not an Oh So Holier Than Thou faggot who thinks that animals are on the same scale as people

>Also meat is fucking delicious.
>>
>>700810420
>>
File: HANKDUBSTEP.png (573 KB, 631x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HANKDUBSTEP.png
573 KB, 631x654
because im american
>>
>>700813387
oh the ironing
>>
>>700811264
>>
>>700811143
>>
>>700809571
I like meat.
>>
>>700813387
Some religions encourage vegan or vegetarian diets, that's the only reason I've strongly considered it
It's not just asshole hipsters.
>>
>>700809571
Because I like meat.

But I also hate animal suffering, so I make sure the animals had a good life before they were turned into food, even if it's more expensive.
>>
>>700813687
I would totally eat a dog though

>Surely
No, it is very sound reasoning
>>
>>700813513
>>700813640
CONGRATULATIONS
You think you're superior for being a vegan (or a special little snowflake in your case) and are trying to convince people who you know won't listen that your way is in fact better than people who eat meat!
>Things to consider
>shut up nobody cares
>>
>>700813513
>>700813640
>>700813687
None of these address the real argument
>>700813583
only this one does, but with no counter, checkmate vegantheists
>>
>>700811572
There's a lot of vegan food you already eat. It's avaliable in normal shops too..
>>
>>700809571
Because I'm attracted to women
>>
>>700813707
Ah, I can see that too, but most vegans you meet are those ones who are like "MEAT IS MURDER" n shit.
>A lot of people won't bring it up unless asked.
>>
>>700809571
Because I'm a man
>>
meat gud
>>
>>700812086
>>
>>700813935
no one doesn't eat food because it's 'vegan food' buddy
>>
>>700812086
>human nature
>sits on a chair, using the internet
god bless anon
>>
>>700813260

This.

Oh wow you eat only plants, aren't you such a special fucking snowflake. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to preach your lifestyle to people that have no fucking interest in it. God damn you vegans make me wish murder was legal.
>>
my goal is it to kill all animals. Why wasting the corpses. Eat dat shit
>>
>>700814061
Human nature doesn't change with technological advances.
We're omnivores, all of us, even your faggoty ass.
>>
>>700813935
>serves meat at parties instead of chips
>not eating food because it's made from plants

This was obviously made by a fucktard of the upmost faggotry
>>
why you were shoes with leather in them then bust my ass about eating its meat need to kill it for both you don't see nude cows running around
>>
File: Earth.png (15 KB, 128x128) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Earth.png
15 KB, 128x128
The thing I love most about these threads
>someone will post "vegans think they're sooo superior"
>right after 20 posts calling vegans fags, stupid, etc.

>someone will post about how vegans are always pushing their diet in other people's faces, can't shut up about it
>right after 20 posts of nothing more than, "fuck you, I'm gonna go eat some bacon right now!"

and you know that there's at least a couple of fatties on here talking about needing to eat the way they do because of health.


I love it. The internet is entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>700814061
>implying internet isn't nature
>implying cars aren't nature
You vegan sick fuck are really self-hating. Did you know we're part of nature and what we create is as natural as a beaver building its house ? I bet you think that natural means something green you retard.
>>
>>700813037
>>700814096
I have had this exact complaint coming from people. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, sadly, it is not made up.
>>
>>700814158
See >>700814232

Stay in school, you fucking idiot.
>>
Too lazy
>>
Medalnigger: Making this a moral issue with your "muh animul feewings" isn't going to be a meaningful discussion. There is nothing inherently wrong with killing animals, especially not for food. Now make points that carry any worth.
>>
>>700813687
"claiming that life is disposable"
>only animals live
>plants doesnt live
>>
>>700809571
cause science hasnt made lab grown meat affordable and tasty yet
>>
>>700814408
doesn't stop you from showing your massive ego in your post
>>
>>700813935
>doing a BBQ with no meat
That's retarded
Also, people who hate vegan food for the sake of it are retarded too. Vegan food can taste good and even I, sometime, eat it. It's just I don't like the stupid argument "Hur hur it taste like meat". No it doesn't. It taste good but it doesn't taste like meat.
>>
>>700809571
Because meat is delicious.
>>
>>700809571
why is lettuce twice?
>>
I am. Best decision of my life.
>>
>>700814677
because they ran out of vegan food to show.
>>
>>700809571
special gen mutation wich causes my body not to save iron immediatly so i have to eat a fuck ton of meat.
>>
>>700814677
Ran out of vegetables and fruits that look appetizing,
even though 2 of them aren't typically eaten on a fork.

Who the fuck eats lemon or chili straight up
>>
>>700814061
Oh for fuck's sake...
>>
>>700814232
However, morals change over time because we don't have to fight for survival that much anymore. Most people would never support harming animals, but don't even want to know anything about this issue.
>>
>>700814838
you eat chili with your hands? are you middle eastern?
>>
>>700812010
Fucking duh whey is an animal product.
>>
>>700813971
cause it is you fucking idiot. I eat meat too but thats just a fact. would you eat your dog? most people wouldnt and thats just hypocrisy.
>inb4 but i dont eat dogs
pigs are even smarter than dogs so thats invalid
>>
>>700814968
no, i use it as garnish and/or seasoning like a normal person,
much like lemon
>>
>>700814561
>>
>>700809571
I'm metavegan. I only eat things that eat vegan.
>>
>>700815077
chili is a garnish? like on a hotdog?
>>
>>700809571
Because I'm a man, damn it.
>>
>>700809571
because im not a faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x498) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x498
>>700809571
Because I'm not a gigantic faggot and I know how to eat a balanced diet
>>
>>700814916
>Animals are food.
>It isn't immoral to eat to survive.
>Fuck you

We're just an animal at the top of the food chain. This vegan shit will never take off because eating other animals is what animals do.
>>
File: 1464454123160.gif (4 MB, 439x329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464454123160.gif
4 MB, 439x329
cooking is an art, without meat you limit possibilities. Meat is in many cultural dish also, so being a veggie is preventing the expansion of my palate along with my ability to indulge in others way of life.
imagine music without vocals
painting without oils
horseback riding without jockeys
Dont ruin art by limiting it
>>
>>700814643
The fact that some vegans are assholes as a reason to eat meat makes about as much sense, as to not eat meat because some meat eaters are assholes.
It has literally no meaning within the reasoning as of why to eat vegan or not.
>>
>>700814165
>trying to make the world a better place is faggotry
>muh system/shit world/blabla
>hurr durr
>>
>>700815082
I hated the first picture because it was retarded.
But this.
Thinking plant is the same as animals is really retarded. Well answered anon.
>>
>>700814232
only because you CAN do something doesnt mean you have to.
>what is logic
>>
>>700815053
Dogs are regarded as Pet animals, people keep pigs as pets too, its not about what you eat, its about whats socially acceptable, I would eat dog if it was tasty, but quite frankly its too gamey for me, I prefer beef and venison as well as some pork and poultry. Such is fucking life.

>inb4 MURDERER
Its not murder if its an animal, there are no laws regarding killing animals for food outside of regulations and what can/cannot be made into food/killed for sport. Eat my ass.
>>
>>700815290

God damn you're autistic
>>
>>700815270
>>
File: nofuk.gif (302 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nofuk.gif
302 KB, 400x225
>>700809571
>>
>>700815285
/thread
>>
Gf n I only do meat like twice a week for easy iron, protein, and aminos.
Dairy probably 3 days. Then vegan between that. We are also in a major city so its easier because there are lots of choices
>>
>>700815290
Way to miss the point, faggot.
>>
>>700815285
>imagine music without vocals
seriously? you consider yourself cultured but can't imaging music without vocals?
>>
>>700814612
>I dont have any arguments so I insult people and assume bad things about them
>but im totally cool tho
>>
>>700815411
>lie
>irrelevant
>muh morality
discarded
>>
>>700814408
You sound like a 16 y/o on chocolate
>>
>>700814643
>>doing a BBQ with no meat
>That's retarded
or delicious, if you know how to fucking cook
>>
>>700815289
You didn't get the argument. I didn't say I eat meat because Vegan are asshole. I don't even know where you get that.

I said that doing BBQ without meat is retarded.
I said hating Vegan food is retarded
I said saying "Vegan food taste just like meat so no need to eat meat anymore" is a lie and is retarded.

As for my reason to eat meat: It taste good.
>>
>>700815411
those on the bottom are all opinions.
>>
>>700815285
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You're so fucking cringe worthy I cannot handle it. Like I can't even decide if you're being sarcastic or not.
>>
>>700813640
protein deficiency is not a problem. lul k.
>>
>>700815482
music without dance*
>>
>>700815285
Ya, Im sure you mac n cheese with extra cheese and hot dogs is a real mona lisa
>>
>>700815482
The point of that was that by removing vocals from music you're limiting what you can do with music.
>>
>>700814551
>There is nothing inherently wrong with killing animals
yes there is
you can justify it if its about your own survival but were way past that
>>
>>700815285
Fighting is an art. Without the possibility of attacking innocent people on the street i limit the options i have in my hobby. Why should i only practice my kickboxing skills in a safe environment with consenting partners. My enjoyment, god dammit!
>>
>>700815604
It's not an opinion you fucking cuck. You literally don't need animal products in your diet. Learn to do miniscule research or use common sense, you public schooled moron.
>>
>>700815082
>if its sentient its not okay to eat
>eggs are sentient
>insects are sentient
>all animals are sentient
>>
>>700815411
> 1st argument is a lie
> 2nd is a semi-lie. Leaving in society is our natural way of existing whether you like it or not
> 3rd emotional argument isn't an argument.

Also I can't help but notice that you just use your pre-made picture to answer and when your arguments are discarded, you have nothing to say to protect them. Weak.
>>
>>700815673
not every instrument is necessary at all times.

not a vegan here, just saying that's fucking retarded logic.
>>
>>700815355
And i know some of the pictures sound like assholes talking, but it's just annoying to explain the same arguments time and time again. So i just post these instead.
>>
>>700815808
I do need animal products in my diet. where else am I going to get protein from? nuts or legumes? i'm allergic to those.
>>
>>700815237
this image gets me. every fucking time.
>>
>>700814916
this. in every rekt thread when theres someone harming an animal dumbasses wanna crucify these people, yet they cant think anythings wrong with eating them
>>
>>700815642
When the fuck was the last time you ever heard of someone having a protein deficiency? I'll tell you when, fucking never.
>>
>>700815213
yes, or as a spice in guacamole
>>
>>700809571
>be on the top of the food chain
>someone tells me to eat shit instead of meat
>wtf.exe

those people are fags and no brains
>>
>>700813687
>Someone finding your dog tasty would not justify them killing your dog.
Of course it fucking wouldn't. You think that BUYING MEAT from a farmer and someone killing my dog are the same. Fuck that "logic"
>>
>>700815360
Completely besides the point. No one HAS to eat animals; you vegan faggots prove that.

I'll repeat myself: Humans are omnivores.

Why don't you just revel in your miserable existence by yourself, instead of trying to guilt people into becoming vegans and hating their fucking meals every day of their lives?
>>
>>700815683
No there isn't morality isn't objective. While you may find it wrong, I surely don't, it follows that it can't be inherently wrong.
>>
>>700815604
this
>>
File: 1471702265370.jpg (626 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471702265370.jpg
626 KB, 800x800
>>700809571
>>
>>700815929
Literally nature.
>>
>>700815566
It can be retarded AND delicious
Don't be so dramatic

But BBQ, before all this vegans non-sense, was about meat.
>>
>>700815388
> killing of animals isn't illegal
> so it's not murder
> discussion about ethics
> laws are the same as ethics
>>
File: 51548807[1].jpg (125 KB, 460x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51548807[1].jpg
125 KB, 460x326
because i can
deal with it
same shit with piracy, only fucking losers justify for it
>>
>>700815952
are you talking about chili peppers? or just chili?

this is an american website, we speak american here.
>>
>>700815082
Planta feel the stress tho, they are actually many times more sensitive than animals, they kind of do feel pain.
Also most veggies are alive at the momment of consumption, so, you eat them alive, they can feel you rating them.
On the other hand, animales should die as clean as posible to not fuck up their meat.
I dont give a fuck tho, i eat everything, i would eat my cat ando i probable did eat cat in The past.
>>
File: happySheep.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happySheep.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
Just embrace reality: for you to go on living something has to die, why would nervous systems impart some kind of moral characteristic?
>>
>>700815683
CUZ TEH MEAT WE GET FROM THE STORE IS JUST GROWN THERE
>>
>>700815411
>no need

Last I checked meat had lots of stuff our bodies need in them.

>we are not wild animals

So? You think of lions learned how raise zebras and buffalo in captivity so they always had a steady supply of food they wouldn't?

>doesn't mean we should.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't either fucktard. I choose which animals I eat and which ones I don't.
>>
>>700816108
>> laws are the same as ethics
Philosophically, it can be a point of view. Not mine, but it can.
>>
>>700809571
Deconstructing picture:

>a slice of lemon
Who the fuck eats that even

>grapes
No one has ever eaten a grape that way

>chunk of cucumber
pass

>heart lettuce and cherry tomato
fine

>red chili
I thought it was supposed to be food not some kind of spice challenge

>heart lettuce again
welp, we ran out of food
>>
>>700809571
- lots of work to get all 8 essential amino acids in a meal
- butter and animal fat are necessary for the absorption of numerous fat-soluble vitamins
- brain function, digestive health, hair skin nails, reproductive health all increase with the consumption uniquely animal based foods
- bone broth is one of the best things you can drink

For thousands of years, man has eaten what we now call organic, free range, antibiotic free, hormone free food, largely based on animal fat and protein, supplemented by fruits, vegetables, nuts, and legumes. Since the mechanization and processing of food has become a demand to feed the masses, we've lost the ability to confidently consume food that's good for us. For that reason, it's "safe" to eat vegan, but it is a lot like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I could list a shitload of reasons that the practice of veganism is a sad deprivation of body-building aspects of diet, but most of you fags don't give a shit and will keep getting your meals from cancerous places like McDonalds and Taco Bell.
>>
>>700815683
>implying morality is objective rather and subjective

Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>700815933
here, friend. quick google search, first result that seemed decently sourced.

https://draxe.com/protein-deficiency/
>>
>>700815977
What? Absolutely it is... Dont be dumb
>>
File: 1410365382402.jpg (117 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410365382402.jpg
117 KB, 1190x906
>>700810420
>>
>>700815285
>Imagine music without vocals.
Yeah it's call classical, also pelican is an awesome instrumental metal band.
>>
>>700815290
>trying to make the world a better place is faggotry
Good luck telling that to India where the consumption of things such as eggs have grown more than 7 times according to NatGeo.
>>
>>700815407
>>700815478
>have no arguments
>better insult
Im not missing the point, youre just not understanding mine. In order to make the world a better place you gotta provoke discussion even if people are gonna be mad about it. You just feel insecure because it makes you realize these people are superior to you because they sacrifice something to make the world a better place. Which is also the reason why 90% respond with "faggot", cause thats exactly what insecure people say. Just like that gay dude who is homophobic.
>>
>>700809571
Because:
cows destroyed the ozone
Fish rekt the sea
Sheep&pigs shit everywhere
Chickens and Deer annoy me.
That's why I'm not an disgusting vegan.
>>
>>700816343
popov vodka is the best thing you can drink. it's cheap and gets you drunk, no need for any frilly glass bottle.

plastic jug is where it's at.
>>
>>700816460
it's much more complicated than that. Protein absorption has all kinds of qualifiers and restrictions based on the source
>>
>>700815082
So what happens when we realize they ARE sentient? Do you just give up on eating all together?
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet
>>
>>700816244
Nothing that you get from animals that you can't get from plants.

speciesism motherfucker, do you know it?
>>
>>700816490
what point are you making
>>
>>700815835
I am using premade pictures because people always say the same stupid shit to defend their unwillingness to change. Literally all the arguments that were brought up here were answered before. I really don't have the time or the nerve to type out the same answer every time.
>>
>>700816541
sounds like a promising diet - have fun you alcoholic normie
>>
>>700816486
some classical music has vocals.

but still, your point is valid. it's not always necessary.
>>
File: hereyougo.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hereyougo.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Because /b/ is only the place i check when i've already browsed through /k/
>>
>>700809571
Because tasty.
>>
>>700816551
but... the comment was on protein deficiency happening "fucking never"? did you even read the previous posts?
>>
Considering everything is useless since we are all eventually going to die, there's no reason not to, considering we will all eventually die, so the point of going vegan is laughably useless. What's the point? We might as well eat whatever the fuck we want, since at the end of it all, we're all gonna end up dead.
>>
THE MEAT INDUSTRY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 51% OF CARBON EMISSIONS (IN THE FORM OF METHANE)

IF WE WERE TO STOP OUR MEAT CONSUMPTION IMMEDIATELY, CLIMATE CHANGE WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM ANYMORE
>>
>>700816563
They're not fucking sentient you mong
>>
because i am straight
>>
>>700809571
Because meat is in supply
>>
>>700814061
CONGRATULATIONS
You're a special snowflake that wishes to dictate what other people eat or don't eat!
>>
>>700816088
>But BBQ, before all this vegans non-sense, was about meat.
Sure, or about sitting with friends drinking and grilling things you know.
>>
>>700816482
>implying vegan products aren't more expensive than regular products
Mate, I see how a vegetarian can live cheaper than a omnivore, but a vegan? Never. Not for the same standard of food diversity anyways.
>>
>>700816751
So is grass.
>>
>>700816730
Back to tumblr, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>700815923
soy
>>
>>700816730
Climate change isn't a problem.
>>
>>700816819
ok tell me why and I will
>>
>>700816730
AND THE OTHER 49% COMES FROM A COWS ANUS, REDUCING COMSUMPTION CAN DESTROY OUR WORLD AS WE KNOW IT
>>
>>700816730
or we could just elect more republicans and ignore it. we really dont need to be concerned about the weather getting 2 or 3 degrees warmer, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>700816611
>dont have time
>/b/
>>
>>700816866
Because it'll make your feefees well and you won't feel the need to shout, because they have a reblog button there.
>>
>>700816840
do you know what soy is? a legume.
>>
>>700816840
soy is poison - mineral blocking phytates and phytoestrogen and it's basically eating heart disease bc of how difficult it is to digest/

Also it's a free radical that leaves a trail of rubble in your system

>>700816863
go home climate change deniers
>>
>>700815683
>yes there is
Why, can you sustain that argument?
>CAUSE I SAID SO, SHUT UP! WHY ARE YOUR BELIEFS DIFFERENT THAN MINE?!
>>
>>700816521
Not sure if troll or really really stupid
>>
File: 1416617535588.jpg (664 KB, 1181x1748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416617535588.jpg
664 KB, 1181x1748
I am vegan though OP.

Post your waifu if you're vegan (or if you aren't)
>>
>>700816943
no, 51% comes from cows anus, how could reducing consumption destroy the planet??
>>
>>700815995
>>700816406
my god
okay then killing and raping children isnt inherently wrong either, by that logic nothing is.
The point is that it IS a moral issue
>>
>>700816611
More like "We know the counter-arguments because the serious ones are true, so we'll make these since we're always getting shut the fuck down. We'll appear witty and no one will fact-check those pictures because internet."
>>
>>700817027
we aren't denying it's happening. we're denying that it's really a problem that the weather is going to be a bit warmer than when we were kids. that actually sounds kind of nice.
>>
>>700817053
Really stupid but Cows do emit a lot of Methane or propane depending on location.
>>
i don't want to have to drink red bull everyday to get vitamin B12
>>
>>700816108
Kek. Its ethical to kill animals because animals are generally used for a shit ton of products, clothing, furniture, food etc.
>>
>>700816570
And there's nothing in plants you can't get from animals.

Humans are superior to other animals though. I mean, do you see animals standing up for the rights of their own species or other species? No, because animals don't have moral agency. A pig doesn't give a fuck if cannibalism is wrong, if it's hungry it'll eat it's dead children.
>>
>>700816961
That's not true at all. The oceans warming is destroying the biological cohesion of the planet. We're already seeing places in the middle east and south america that are impacted by the sudden increase in overall temperature.

>>700817008
go home
>>
>>700817104
More cows = more gas m8
>>
>>700816730
Not my meat rabbit farm you liberal tard.
>>
>>700816611
The images you post don't prove what you think they prove. None of them have disproven anything, except the "plants feel, too" bullshit and that was clearly a joke and baited you.
>>
>>700817000
This thread will 404 before i type this shit out for the hundreth time. Also, I'm on my phone, so fuck this.
>>
>>700817107
It's a moral issue to YOU, because you're a fucking imbecile with too much time on your hands.

First world problems.
>>
>>700816809
a vegan diet is actually quite cheap
but i can imagine that for a basement dweller who doesn't have a job paying 5% more for your groceries is a real problem
>>
>>700809571

I don't suck cocks
>>
>>700809571
cause i love oreos too much
>>
>>700817265
like anyone cares about a bunch of terrorists or drug smugglers. theyre basically the same thing.
>>
>>700817027
Sorry, humans are the cause of about 2% of the carbon emissions from any man made device.
I accept that climate change is real, because the climate has been changing ever since the Earth was fucking created, but I do not believe that humans are that much of a cause of it.
>>
>>700816603
That you're not helping the world, you're mostly telling white people in developed countries to go vegan when the rest of the world doesn't give a shit.
>>
File: 1467918240994.jpg (36 KB, 500x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467918240994.jpg
36 KB, 500x504
>>700817330
>vegan is cheaper
>guess you're too poor to pay more hahaha so rekt
>>
>>700817285
so cows are good then? more cows = more gas = cheaper gas.
>>
>>700817127
you need to read up on what the increase in global temperature (even by 2 or 3 degrees) really means. Mostly death, if I have to tldr it for you

>>700817208
b12 is only absorbed by the body if it comes in tandem with animal fats and proteins that triggers the secretion of the "intrinsic factor" in the stomach. Spirulina and vitamin b12 shots do basically nothing unless consumed with animal fat
>>
>>700817291
theyre called LIBTARD not liberal tard.


get a brain, moran..
>>
Because meat tastes like heaven.
>>
>>700817107
Killing children of ones own species is inherently wrong since it decreases ones own population and breeding potential.

Morality is subjective you fucking ninny. What I find morally objectionable other people might find perfectly fine. That's reality you uneducated swine.
>>
>>700817379
I think the hole is getting smaller so GW isn't an issue anymore
>>
>>700816611
You don't have the time but you're on /b/ ?
I can get the all "image to save time" thing. But /b/ isn't 9gag where you laugh at a bad meme and then try to be witty in the comment section to get upvotes and never come back.

We actually read and write a lot here. That's the whole point. Also your pictures aren't all good. I just like the "plants tho" because it's true. The others are just misconceptions of what nature means and what human need mixed up with emotional arguments.
>>
>>700817227
Animals like pigs are bread to die, we are the reason they exist so we get to kill them.
>>
>>700817465
it means more time at the beach, faggot.
>>
>>700817405
Oh shit
>>
>>700817109
Actually, people WILL fact check because internet.
They usually don't though, because they don't want to read anything that would be a good reason to stop eating meat.
>>
>>700817231
You're like the poster child for speciesism, really.
Just because something has less intelligence, doesn't mean it has less of a right to live.
I mean, I won't kill you and eat you just because you have less intelligence than me.
See what I mean now, sweetie?
>>
>>700817107
>The point is that it IS a moral issue
Then this entire discussion is meaningless, because your warped sense of morality isn't something I care about. If you think what I do is wrong, go cry alone, not at me.

Also, this >>700817490
>>
>>700817182
Yes they do, but why are there so many cows in the first place..?
>>
Meat is delicious. "Hurr, does that mean someone can eat your pet?" Nope. Because I'll have their asses locked up or fined for hurting my fat, cutie lil' snuggle kitteh.
>>
>>700817609
>Actually, people WILL fact check because internet.
>4% of people believe this
>>
>>700817285
this is a non sequitur

>>700817291
your rabbit farm is probably okay, keep going that sounds chill as fuck

>>700817347
but when it happens to you in 30-50 years it'll not be so chill. also go home you generalizing piece of shit. i've traveled in those parts of the world and there are lots of nice people

>>700817379
look at the graphs dude. since the industrial revolution, carbon emissions clearly have had a direct correlation with temperature. watch one documentary or read one book about it
>>
>>700817804
better question: what the fuck are cows?
>>
ITT: uninformed meat eaters who get butthurt by the 1% vegan worldwide
>>
>>700816798
Do some etymology please...
BBQ comes from "barbacoa" that his a sort of wooden plank used to grilled MEAT.

But I agree BBQ is also a spirit. But if someone tells me to go to a BBQ and only gives me tomatoes and salsas I would be so fucking sad.
>>
>>700817804
For food or if north korea, props.
>>
File: 1467415501569.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467415501569.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>700817744
>speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism speciesism

Absolute degeneracy.
>>
File: 1471633502916.gif (831 KB, 500x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471633502916.gif
831 KB, 500x337
>>700817875
when it happens to me in 30-50 years? been reading alex jones, fag?
>>
>>700817886
Domesticated oxes
>>
>>700817609
>a good reason to stop eating meat.
That cracked me up.

Only faggot hipsters looking for a cause adopt this bullshit.
>>
>>700817514
Yeah, we need their hide to produce certain things. Duh.
>Also the meat is tasty and wasting it would be Haram.
>>
>>700817886
The things steak comes out of, they're pretty heavy and they go "Kazoo"
>>
>>700817979
no.
>>
>>700817571
dude I hope you know how ignorant you're being, because it scares me to be reminded how uninformed of a view that is

>>700817974
methane deposits (below thick layers of ice) are released into the atmosphere - look it up
>>
File: 216.png (269 KB, 500x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
216.png
269 KB, 500x531
>>700816521
/THREAD
/BOARD
/4chan
>>
>>700811793
I eat twice a day. Once in the morning, once at night.
I also work 10 hour shifts as a lead hand building freight cars. And work a shit ton of over time.
if I went vegan I would die. Especially during the hot summer months of July and August, and the cold ass months of December - Feb here in Canada.
Being vegan is all fun and shit, but unless you are a useless office yuppie or someone who dedicates their energy into feeding themselves four times a day or concentrating on what you eat throughout the week / month / even year. It becomes more of a chore and boring lifestyle than anything else.

The amount of nutritional value I get out from say two chicken breasts with a side of rice and frozen veg would need to be supplemented if it were a vegan diet.
The amount of dietary fat I'd get from 3 average sized polish sausages, would be far more expensive to try and keep up with a vegan diet. You see where I am coming from?
Not everyone can live the lifestyle that is only obtainable through a super market, and strict diet planning.

tl;dr being a vegan is stupid and only for upper middle class or people who have boring eating habits.
>>
>>700817952
So butthurt about me shattering your argument that you resort to repeating a word I said over and over again.
Thank you for further proving my superiority over you.
>>
>>700809571
I mostly don't give a shit about people I don't know. Why should I give a damn about animals I don't know?
>>
perhaps we could come up with a contraption that allows us to harvest steak and burgers from a cow without killing it, so we can get more meat from a single cow?
>>
>>700817514
And another one of my silly pictures. Not many more left, let's see if you can find the remaining cliché arguments
>>
>>700818086
LOL, enlighten us all then.
>>
>>700817346
/thread
>>
>>700817979
oxen
>>
>>700817744
Lol, we decide what gets to live and what doesn't. If we didn't then we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

>implying you could kill me

fucking keked m8.

Besides, cannibalism is a problem when you're trying to sustain your population. Thats why it was very rare even way back when we only just discovered fire. People back then even realized if you turn to eating each other your species isn't going to last very long. Something apparently you didn't think of before making this post. And yet you claim you're more intelligent than me. Fucking hell man.
>>
>>700817895
ITT : Vegans misconceptions of the human nature and the nature in general. Vegans hating human race. Vegans thinking nature is all what is green and not human-made (forgetting that human are nature and only use stuff they find in nature to achieve global domination over every spices). Vegans thinking they win the argument by using obvious fallacies and never respond to anon spotting them.
>>
>>700817346
oreos are vegan actually
>>
>>700818115
>look it up
no.. fuck off with your conspiracy, chemtrail bullshit.

it's not a big deal that the weather is going to be a little nicer in the future. get out of your mom's basement sometime, the sun is good for you.
>>
>>700817346
... you know oreos are vegan right

top kek
>>
>>700818182
>shattering my arguments by calling us speciesists
wtf I believe in veganism now
>>
>>700809571

>fruit
>fruit
>veggie
>VEGGIE+FRUIT??????
>veggie
>veggie
>>
>>700818264
I was asking the question. your answer is wrong.
>>
>>700818249
>appeal to emotion

Is that all you have left man? Because it's really old and really tiring.
>>
>>700813971
I'm not big on the thought of things dying to sustain me, but it seems like a necessary evil.
I don't see animal life as worthless, and I think if you're going to eat meat at least have respect for the life that's feeding you by not wasting meat.
>>
>>700818333
nice trips, but it means a lot more than that. The "nicer" weather means long-term draught, food scarcity, water scarcity, etc.
>>
We protect what we want
We eat what we want
We rule this world
Sorry not sorry.
/thread
>>
>>700818522
maybe if your a cuck living in california.

i have a big ass lake near my house.
>>
>>700817346

Hnnnnng ores are vegan hnnnnggg
>>
>>700818496
I usually do respect animal life, especially when hunting, hunting to me is an art, its a struggle between man and nature, I give the utmost respect to the prey I catch, and the ones that get away.
>>
I'm not a vegan because Man Is Superior To Animals.
>Try to prove me wrong
>Protip: You can't.
APEX PREDATOR.
>>
>>700818740
Same, but I have compassion for those who would be affected in other parts of the world/country. Think of yourself as part of the planetary community for once, fag.
>>
File: BurgerFalls.gif (387 KB, 486x649) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BurgerFalls.gif
387 KB, 486x649
>>700813513
>>700813640
>>700813687
>>700814061
>>700815082
>>700815411
It's great that some fuckstick started this thread and had all of these holstered, ready to sling them at anyone who responded. As if we'd see some meme and feel bad, and then go vegan out of shame. As if anyone has ever been convinced of anything on 4chan. It's insulting.

Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>700809571
by the same reason that ain't a faggot
being a grass eater is just 4 cunts & sissy fags
>>
>>700818774
I'm sure your respect matter once they are dead.
Stop what you're typing, I was merely teasing.
I agree with you, hunting is an art when done properly.
>>
>>700818760
No, they have milk in them.
>>
>>700818416
You mentioned literally the ONLY part of what I said that I WASN'T referring to. NICE MAN!!!!
>>
>>700818774
Then you're doing it right.
For hunting I always think the policy should be if you kill it, you eat it. Anything else is disrespectful.
>>
>>700818249
But, we don't eat dogs. Or, at least, I don't.
>>
>>700818965
They don't, lol.
>>
>>700818965

wrong.

Ingredients
UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, PALM, AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), CORNSTARCH, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN(--)AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.
>>
>>700818856
>apex
>killed by anything easily
>>
>>700819134
"contains wheat, soy."

vegan
>>700818965
>>
Okay, I'm gonna boil down the argument for veganism to a few essential points:

> It is not okay to harm another being without a good reason
> The only reasons to eat meat (and therefore harm another being) are habits, lazyness and own pleasure
> Forementioned reasons don't overweigh the moral stand of not harming others
> Therefore I don't eat animals
>>
File: 1471480131716.gif (425 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471480131716.gif
425 KB, 512x512
>>700819004
You haven't made a single argument yet and non-arguments √° la MUH MORALITY won't get you anywhere, so you resort to call us a racist bigot homophobe islamophobe mysoginist in an attempt to smear us. That's so low and a confession of defeat.
>even worse, you use the even more niggery word "specisists"
>can't contain my keks, this is amazing
>>
>>700819134
>>700819100
They do in uk but only by cross contact. Your food sounds disgusting.
>>
>>700819227
>Killed by anything easily
>Can take down an elephant with one of our simple inventions
>Can absolutely annihilate any continent we choose at the flick of a button (basically)
>Can genocide entire species into nothing
>>
File: bLntNCS.png (5 KB, 88x93) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bLntNCS.png
5 KB, 88x93
I will continue to eat meat until a sufficient substitute of meat is developed. I would like to congratulate the vegans here on their well defended arguments. You're making us meat eater look like fucking retards.

I understand the issues with climate change. I switched to vegan for a while but didn't enjoy the foods I ate. I intend to start a homestead in the future, and plan to raise my own meat/dairy/eggs in a more sustainable way.
>>
>>700819267

I fucking hate vegans, I just knew they didn't have lard/dairy products. Stupid faggots friends 5yr old is "gluten intolerant" so I had to look at oreo ingredients.
>>
>>700818887
>planetary community
globalist shill detected.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (5 KB, 116x121) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
butthurt.jpg
5 KB, 116x121
>>700815411
who cares still goin hunt & i eat medium rare meat
>>
>>700815082
oh my fucking god
plant casualty
kek
oh my sides
>>
>>700818941
Actually, I'm not OP, I just couldn't resist posting the pictures. OP is innocent.
>>
>>700809571
>tried it for 1 week
>lost bout 5kg
>like I`m not thin enough
Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 36
Thread DB ID: 74696



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.