Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Anybody else hate people who smoke weed?...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 33
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 900x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 900x470
Anybody else hate people who smoke weed? Seriously they're like the junkie versions of vegans. They act as if they sit on a moral high horse because they smoke illegal shit that they believe should be legal and society should embrace. Stoners give me the shits.
>>
>sitting on a moral high horse

So basically what you're doing?
Disclaimer: I don't smoke weed.
>>
>>700792520
smoke some weed man, you sound like a bitch. no wonder no one likes you.
>>
>>700792520
>Shit-tier bait
>>
>>700792708
/thread

Kys op
>>
A ton of people smoke weed regularly, not just stoners. The people who herald marijuana as some sort of miracle substance and love to smoke are annoying, yes, but that is not a stereotype common amongst everyone who smokes weed.

You'll see when you graduate high school.
>>
>>700792708
>>700792788
I do smoke weed I just fucking hate the majority of other people who smoke it because they act like smoking it something makes them superior and cool. It also shouldn't be legal. I don't want my kids smoking this shit.
>>
>>700792520
Sounds like you need a bong you highly strung virgin.
>>
>>700792520
No. I hate people who make smoking weed a part of their personality. And that megakike can't die in a flaming car crash soon enough.
>>
>>700792915
#triggered
>>
I agree. Stoners are like feminists. Sure feminism and equality are good things, just don't be a bitch about it and enforce your beliefs on others.
>>
>>700792915
>I don't want my kids smoking this shit

Practice what you preach, bitch.
>>
>>700793049
>>700792708
samefag
>>
>everyone who shares an interest acts exactly the same

i hate kids who go on /b/ because they love my little pony like weirdo faggots.

OP is a fag
>>
>>700792915
children arent taught they learn

your children are going to become you regardless of what you try to teach them
>>
>>700792520
>Anybody else hate people who drink beer? Seriously they're like the junkie versions of vegans. They act as if they sit on a moral high horse because they drink toxic liquid that they believe should be free and society should embrace. Alcoholics give me the shits.
>>
>>700793106
Fuck off fag. Love how the whole "everyone who shares an interest acts exactly the same" quip is only mentioned when it suits your narrative. This point could literally be brought up in regards to everything. Islam, feminists, BLM etc.
>>
i hope you choke on a weed and die, nigger
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (12 KB, 341x106) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
12 KB, 341x106
>>700793097
>>
>>700793049
>enforce
and most dont. you guys are literally bitching because of the few who stand out.
like the mega nerds or the mega jersey shore esque douces etc

a majority of people are great. but you cant throw a god damn fit every time you meet one bad one.

jesus christ i mean you are going so far out of your way that you made a thread of 4chan about them

this is now becoming a big part of your life. weed is actually important to your being.
>>
>>700793181
See what weed does to your brain kids? You aren't even able to distinguish comments properly on the austist site of 4chan.
>>
>>700793294
no shit retard

thats the fucking point
not everyone is like that but somehow you think they are.
>>
>>700792520
but dude..... i got some dank shit here. It cures cancer and shit.
>>
>>700793369
are you fucking stupid?

>i dont want my kids smoking weed

how does my response not relate to your children?
>>
>>700792520
...i have never met anyone like that save for those really useless fucking stoners otherwise everyone i know smokes weed, ans i work at corporate level, granted in a creative industry but we're adults spunds like youre talking about teenagers and college kids. Also it depends where you are, weed is tolerated here not legal yet so people have less of a reason to totally act like imbeciles, i can go to a store ans buy product at any time as opposed to lets say florida where you get the death penalty for having trace amounts...of that where the punishment yeah id fight back and be morally incloned to protest too, why should i suffer severe for smoking something on my time off in my own privacy.

Just in. Case TL;DR
>>corporate lackey
>>advertising accounts manager
>>smoke weed regularly
>>contrubuting member of society
>>people who act the way OP describes are losers but are not wrong considering people are punished severely for something so trivial as smoking weed
>>
>>700792520

Wow so many edgy teens here who think smoking weed is cool

I agree with you OP, i fucking hate people who spend their lives fixated on smoking weed
>>
>>700792520
I smoked weed a bunch from 17-25. I somked almost every day. Then it got old so I quit. Know what I never did? Wore weed shirts or hats or socks or talked about how rebellious and intelligent I was for smoking it. I never used it to make it seem like I have an edgy personality. So many pot smokers have the most annoying fucking attitudes about it. It's a fucking preference in vice, not replacement for a personality.
>>
>>700793545
Where in the hell do you work at a corporate level? Your brothers tow truck service?
>>
i cant take it. im stoned pretty much 24/7 and this guy is so stupid it might be giving me an ulcer.

jesus why in the fuck does everyone have to be so god damn stupid

why is nobody able to comprehend beyond their tiny fucking little world.
>>
>>
>>700793672
Bitches especially.
>>
>>700793049
>feminism and equality are good things

neither of which are actually attainable
>>
File: 1471431473220.jpg (37 KB, 250x284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471431473220.jpg
37 KB, 250x284
>>700792520
OP couldn't agree with you more. I Fucking hate stoners. They are annoying as hell. Light the douche bag who constantly tells you how Drunk he got on friday rehashing some BS experience because he thinks it makes him look cool.

YOU ARE NOT COOL. Weed smells like ASS. Go fuck yourselves.

Disclaimer I don't smoke weed, never have and never will.
>>
I agree. Weed culture is fucking shit. Just look are r/trees on reddit or any celeb that smokes weed. We get it, you smoke pot, so cool.
>>
>>700792520

I smoked weed between the ages of 15-18

Haven't touched it for 5 years now, it's a waste of time and money
>>
>>700792915
>Children
> weed
Choose one.
>>
>>700793737
i think this may be the first time i have ever seen or heard someone use the word attainable
>>
>>700792520
i think you're right anon.
not just this, everyone i know who smokes weed is a fucking looser. they dont get shit done, they are too lazy to get their driver license. I smoked and dealt with 15-16, got caught. Now im doing "only" legal drugs like alcohol. Yes, maybe it's much worse than weed, but in fact from what i see i get things done now, fucking weed junkies dont get on their feet, theyre lazy and live at mamas house. for sure you cant say this for everyone (by far!), but this is what i see. maybe it's just the "younger generation" which cant handle drugs in a responsable way anymore.
>>
13 YEAR OLD ALERT 13 YEAR OLD ALERT
13 YEAR OLD ALERT 13 YEAR OLD ALERT
13 YEAR OLD ALERT 13 YEAR OLD ALERT
13 YEAR OLD ALERT 13 YEAR OLD ALERT
13 YEAR OLD ALERT 13 YEAR OLD ALERT
13 YEAR OLD ALERT 13 YEAR OLD ALERT
>>
Disclaimer: i live in Amsterdam
And i looove that it's so different over here. People don't brag about smoking weed because most of the people do it anyway
>>
>>700793989
Found the teenage edgelord.
>>
>>700792915
Go home gAvin
>>
>>700792520
I just hate people who don't shut the fuck up about something they do or don't do. Vegans, religion/anti-religion, crossfitters, fat fucks and anyone else who lets an opinion on something become their entire personality.
>>
>>700794000
not many people brag about it here in america

this is a small case of probably teens getting hyped and this guy is butt hurt because he doesnt have friends except for us.... and ya were great friend .
>>
>>700792520
I do understand what you're saying annon.
Pot smokers do you have a subset culture that is absolutely retarded. Seth Rogen definitely Falls in that category.
I heard him say in an interview once he blames a lot of his success on weed and not the fact that he was a well-connected Jew that came from middle upper class parents.
I also don't find his movies all that funny.
>>
I smoke weed every once in a while but a buddy of mine does all the time. He doesn't show that he's better than anyone because he smokes, he's actually just super chill
>>
>>700792520
I smoke weed, and YES, I hate the pothead stereotype. The kind of guy who's only talking points are marijuana and it's legalization. The kind who would have no personality otherwise if it weren't for weed. He's always talking about how high he is, nutty conspiracy shit (some conspiracy stuff is legit, but his will not be), or stoner bands.

This type is either unemployed or part time employment at some entry level unskilled work. Or even more likely, bitching about how his fucking face and neck tattoos prevent him from getting hired (which he knew that damn well when he got those tatts, that was part of the reason)

Yes, it pisses me off. And it sets back the legalization movement by miles. Honestly OP, many more people smoke than you realize, just the normal potheads NEVER TALK ABOUT IT unless if you smoke too. I worked for an engineering smoke and like 4/5 of those dudes, bright normal family men, smoked. They just didn't advertise it.

I'm a pothead and I hate pothead walking stereotypes, they exist, but know that for every one you see there's 10 normal guys who work hard, smoke pot, and just don't talk about it.

Those stereotype guys set the legalization movement back for miles. They also help galvanize the conservatives against us by deliberately showing people that everything they accuse pot culture of appears to be true.
>>
File: baaaaaam!.jpg (41 KB, 500x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
baaaaaam!.jpg
41 KB, 500x564
>>700792788
Bump
>>
>>700793961
*loser

You might have learned spelling if you didn't smoke in high school.
>>
>>700794070
using edge wrong
and now i believe you might be OP and you might actually be a teenager. because of that defensive approach
>>
>>700794072
Crossfitters and atheists are the fucking worse. I identify with both those things, and both communities are fucking toxic.
>>
>>700794100
i just watched sausage party.

i wish i didnt.
>>
>>700794114
Not trying to be a dick but you sound like you are what you hate. But probably without the neck tattoos.
>>
>>700794144
dont give a shit about your faggot language
gerfag masterrace HEIL
>>
>>700792915
No. You're just a kid, hanging around a bunch of other faggot kids, and you all need to grow up and get over the "they do it just to be cool" mindset because when you're 25, work 90% of your week, and sleep the other 10%, being "cool" or not trying to be "cool" so you're "cool" won't be a very big concern of yours.
>>
>>700794211
Yeah I heard it's full of sjw undertones.
I can't wait for that bullshit Trend in Hollywood to end. But then again the Golden Age of moviemaking is over we'll have to go through another low point.
>>
>>700794114

Change pot head with nigger and you just explained black culture
>>
>>700794114
theres nobody actually like that.

someone may get on a rant once in awhile but that same person can also sit there and talk about a finely tuned radio or something idk what people talk about
>>
>>700794261
Nah, I have a good job, dress conservatively, enjoy talk about history or books or politics. I never discuss weed on the job or with people that don't smoke. I work hard. I've never been in legal trouble. I don't collect government benefits.

I don't have long hair, I don't have pot leaf clothing....

No, I'm talking about 2 different breeds, and though I smoke, I'm not a weed stereotype.
>>
>>700794114

Don't you hate when people that don't smoke assume all pot smokers are slow/dumb/lazy?

I totally agree with you on the pothead stereotype. I'm very selective on telling people that I do it because of the fact a lot of people are quick to judge.

Also especially majority of the smokers I know smoke indica and take too big of hits instead of regulating their flow.
>>
>>700794070
lol I'm probably the only person in this thread who owns a 2 story house with a pool, 2 cars, and what was that other thing you'll never have?
Oh yea, i remember, A Life ;D
Suck that dick nigger, suck that nigger dick.
>>
>>700794114
That about sums up a third of Bernie Sanders voters as well.
>>
>>700794360
I think you need to lay of the weed and probably kill yourself. You sound depressed as fuck.
>>
>>700792997
I hate people who hate people for dumb reasons, then say douchey shit like "megakike can die in a fire for not being like me".
>>
>>700794374
It applies to niggers too. The ones who act like a goddamn stereotype (and it's a great many of them) set the good black people back for miles as people begin to assume they all act like that.
>>
>>700794434
Good I hope you're not in the minority.

I wish I could smoke weed it just makes me too paranoid.
>>
>>700794342
I suppose arabic has it's charms too.
>>
>>700794070
Found the autistic summer fag
>>
>>700794470
How do you pose for a picture like this and still be able to look yourself in the mirro? Jeebus...
>>
>>700794518

Jokes always become better when you explain them, dont they?
>>
>>700794470
>cries when someone insults him on 4chan
>has to be a mega faggot, telling what he has
>hasn't got any of those things
>sits in front of his Fedora/MLP collection and swipes the tears away
>>
>>700792520
smoked weed on the regular for a year. Shit gets boring and is over hyped as fuck. You're better off saving the cash and fucking buy something worthwhile.
>>
>>700794661
>call something a summerfag is a clear indication that you yourself are a summerfag
>>
>>700794368
i dont know about as some parts seem kinda racey but its comedy is pretty much
>sex sex sex sex weed sex sex more weed sex harder drugs sex sex sex

and spoiler alert
i have no seen a literal food orgy
>>
i hate junkies in general.
>>
>>700794518
>great many
the vast majority
>>
>>700794737
>I'm not a summerfag, you're the summerfag
>using the word summerfag

Summerfags.
>>
File: jackchan.jpg (34 KB, 525x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jackchan.jpg
34 KB, 525x383
>>700794360
Real talk dude.
Bills> Food> stress> weed>
>>
>>700794810
Found the newfag
>>
>>700793049
Wtf are you talking about kid? You seriously must be one highschool yard faggot. Because literally no one I've ever met boasts about smoking weed except for when I was a kid in high school. It's just like cigs. In high school you want people to see you smoke so they think your edgy and older. After you get out of high school, you're just addicted. So it becomes a part of your nature. Smoking weed isn't addictive, but you're not going to stop something that you feel has benefited you in many ways just because the pop cultures opinion on weed is "it's bad MKay" .
>>
>>700794737
you just called him a summerfag and said calling someone a summerfag makes them one and you green texted completely wrong.
>>
>>700792520
May I ask why?
Is it ONLY because it is deemed illegal?
What if we were to find that there are benefits to the reduction of alzimers and seizures
What if it wasn't illegal.
Why do you care what goes on in anyone's home?
>>
>>700794591
underrated
>>
>>700794379
I grew up in Los Angeles and went to high school in Van Nuys. I promise, they exist.
>>
>>700794885
>Found the newfag
>Using the word newfag

Newfags.
>>
>>700793368
He is obviously one of the nu generation faggots who needs his opinion validated everytime he feels it is opposed.
>>
>>700794470
sure... I have two 2 story houses, 4 cars, and 2 lives. Beat that faggot
>>
>>700794665
He's a massive fucking narcissist with an ego the size of K2, maybe?
>>
>>700794929
Bullshit. Refer to the kike in the OP and every other neckbeard celeb if you honestly believe there is nobody like that.
>>
>>700794838
>jackie chan
i just watched his cartoon... at my job.... high as fuck... eating the breakfast im supposed to put out for guests...

i work 3rd shift at a hotel doing the night audit.
>>
File: 1471939733252.jpg (17 KB, 340x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471939733252.jpg
17 KB, 340x448
>>700792520
CHRIST! >>>/pol/ is full of that shit.
It's litterly "DUDE W33D LMAO!!!" "HOLOCAUST DIN HABBEN" and now they are everywhere even in this thread.
Go back go back go back to your shitty pothead circle REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>700792914
yes it is now fuck off out of your fuckn fairy land
>>
>>700793369
See what normalcy does kids? It makes you think you're higher than everyone else while bitching about people thinking they're higher than everyone else, while also missing the point of the conversation your are poorly trying to troll.
Aka it makes you into a projecting hypocrite.
>>
>>700794709
That was uncreative and derivative of the mentality of the lowest common denominators; i:e
You're probably a banana/spiderman poster.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1425x1195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1425x1195
>>700794665
Joan not Jeebus. Jeebus!
>>
>>700793430
Hash oil cures cancer spots. Weed doesn't. Know your shit before you use your opinion to try to make up a fact.
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 516x526
>>700795256
>>
>>700793654
>edgy teens
Op is a try to be edgy teen
>>
>>700793692
Because this generation was brought up on catering to feelings rather than seeking the truth.
>>
File: unclejackichan.jpg (28 KB, 500x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unclejackichan.jpg
28 KB, 500x382
>>700795151
Jackie Chan adventures with UNCLE?!
That was the shit back in the day dude.
Did anyone else have that jackie chan game on the ps1? I'm feellin the 'stalgia
>>
>>700794992
>i saw this guy tho
you dont know his life
just like i dont know yours

should i assume that because you are on 4chan you are a fat neckbeard living in your parents basement and playing wow while sucking down mountain dew and twinkies?
>>
>>700794088
Exactly what's happening.
>>
>>700795544
hell yeah

im sad its over. guess ill have to ween myself with some jackie movies
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1242x2208
>>
>>700794492
And now we know you're a kid whose biggest feat of the day is lifting an Xbox remote.
>>
>>700795045
My shits real
Nice and cozy in my gated neighborhood.
H.o.a fees tho
>>
>>700792520
I have brain damage from several accidents I had when I was younger including attempting to run backwards out of a moving car and failing miserably because a friend sped up and all I did was smack the back of my head firmly on the ground.
Marijuana is the only thing that kind of helps the pain go away and lets me have at least a somewhat normal personality.
I won't take pills, and I've been smoking for many years.
I'd like to be one of those people that gets a card but I'm not really fit for trying to convince my doctor without medical proof seeing as I never went to the doctor of a lot of this stuff.
The weed helps though, and since it doesn;t seem to cause much harm unless you force it to, I'd say it's alright.
Then again, if I were ever tested I could turn out to be what some people would call "mentally retarded"
>>
>>700792520
I find life is too short to hate people based on what poison of choice they use to numb the dull futility of existance. It would be like going around hating people who drink, use anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds, hard drugs, excercise, television, fast food, computer games or any other form of recreational activity that takes your mind off the fact that you will one day die and very little of what you have achieved will ever matter. Hell, one could even argue that even if you cure cancer and start WW3 it won't matter because the sun will eventually die as well and all life on this planet will eventually cease to exist.

Our lives are insignificant and short. Why not occupy your little mind with distractions and not concern yourself with what other people do to occupy theirs?
>>
>>700795078
I didn't say there isn't. I'm saying there's such a small number of them that in my 25 years of life and 10 years hanging around stoners, I have never met anyone that acts like it's their religion.
>>
>>700792520
That's just seth rogens, i smoke weed but don't believe is good for your health nor i believe that everybody should smoke, i don't care, but it would be nice if i don't get arrested a treated like a criminal just becouse i'm stoned.
>>
>>700794992
Yea, real life Barbie dolls also exist in silicone valley, because California is full of hipster faggots. Anything you guys do out there gets treated like some new religion. Progressive faggots.
>>
>>700796308
I know a couple of rastafarians.

Although those guys are cool as hell, for being religious nutjobs. They run a great little pub here
>>
>>700796148
i wouldnt worry about that.
i have seen people that im just fucking shocked they didnt forget to breeathe and choke to death that are somehow allowed to function as an adult.
>>
>>700796517
See that gets disregarded because it's a legitimate religion based around weed.
>>
>>700792520
How do you even know they're smoking weed.
Most people don't do illegal things in public.
>>
File: too_much_salt_360.jpg (136 KB, 360x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
too_much_salt_360.jpg
136 KB, 360x265
I hate people who complain about shit WAY more than I hate stoners.

Don't like them? Don't associate with them.
This is elementary school shit here OP.
But thats probably right on target for where you are though.
>>
>>700796148
kek what a fucking retard
>>
>>700792520
Not all of them but those fucking hippies who talk how bad my drinking is when i only do it few times a month and they smoke every fucking day and encourages others to smoke it too, it's hilarious. I hope it never gets legalized here.
>>
>>700795078
you just hate hearing about weed.

have you even tried the shit.
>>
All who drink booze are alchoholics.
>>
>>700792520
No I don't. I just assume they are lazy losers by default.
>>
>>700792520
'Sup kettle, I'm pot.
>>
>>700792520
I don't hate people who smoke weed. I hate people who try to promote it. I don't smoke, but i drink alone sometimes to get me through shitty moments of my life. I know drinking alone at home is something i shouldn't do. I should face my problems and solve it. But sometimes i lack the strength and i need to escape. So i drink too much and stop worrying.
And i won't ever advise anyone to do as i do, because it's a shitty behaviour.

But people who use weed as i'm using alcohol they don't realize that they are a failure, and they promotes weed and/or other drugs as if it was normal to use substance to get away from your problem.
>>
>>700792520
Everyone from all parts of life have smoked weed or still smoke weed. By generalizing a small slice of smokers you come our as being ignorant. Or your just trolling.
>>
File: s.jpg (242 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s.jpg
242 KB, 1280x960
8chns cuteboys board group on telegram
to talk and share lewds etc, ill also be dumping pics
link:https://telegram.me/boypussy
the group is new so yea
>>
>>700796888
what makes you think we pot heads do that kinda shit when you dont see yourself as the kind of person who goes around promoting alcoholism

you fucking drink

thats worse than smoking

its a problem.

a very serious one. get help. alcoholics anonymous has meeting all over im sure there is one near you.
pls get help you are sick. maybe try weed its been known to help cure addictive behaviour
>>
>>700794000

>It's so different your country is mainly know for weed culture
>You still have Geert Wilders
>>
>>700792520
I smoke about 4 times a week for 10 years at least.
I am a professional that has been making over 85k a year after taxes since 2013(just a phd)
I do not like alcohol. I hide in secrecy and I dont promote. I dont think it should be legalized for everyone. Works great for me though.
Dont be a bias.
>>
>>700794000i get people from there in my hotel all the time.

they lie about how many people they have and try to hid 10 people in the room but there is a single elevator and they have to talk past me to get in it. and then i have to stop them and they try to argue with me and i just tell them they are breaking the law and in danger of having their visa revoked.

idk if thats true but it works so i keep saying it.
>>
File: 1462587845489.jpg (52 KB, 497x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462587845489.jpg
52 KB, 497x467
>>700792520
>>
>>700792890
>kys
Kill yourself
>>
>>700792520
You sound uptight anon, you should smoke some weed and relax
>>
>>700797094
Holy shit it always cracks me up how shills try to promote their shit like this.
>>
>>700796888
boo fuckity hoo
i use alcohol and weed and sometimes opiates and i function just fine
>>
>>700792520
I think you have to separate out "people who smoke weed"

There's degenerate white trash that smokes weed
There's hippies who never grew out of it who smoke weed.
There's ghetto niggers that smoke weed.
There's college kids who smoke weed.
There's upper middle class married w/kids people who smoke weed.

It's not the weed itself, it's the surrounding lifestyles and behaviors.
>>
>>700792915
>I don't want my kids smoking this shit.

How is this different to saying I don't want my kids drinking? You have to raise them not to do that until a reasonable age of course.
>>
>>700799180
fuck
>>
>>700799067
ass
>>
>>700798966
cunt
>>
>>700798918
shitweiner
>>
>>700798052
cocksmoker
>>
>>700798052
sack suckler
>>
>>700795533
ball sniffing fuckweed
>>
>>700794211
dude ass sniffing fuck fingerer
>>
>Potsmoker mind at work
>>
>>700799748
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>700799748
you can eat thirteen bag of of skunk cocks while snorting ass maggots from a dead pregnant shitboar
>>
>>700799748
ill have you know that you are a fuckwitted dingleberry sniffer
>>
>>700792915
>I don't want my kids smoking this shit.
What, you would rather have them black out from drinking, flirt with drunk driving and make horrible decisions about fucking their freinds with no condom? Because of course thats much safer than lighting up a joint and listebing to some music
>>
>>700799850
>gorilla warfare
Oh my fucking kek.
>>
>>700800079
fa sho mah nigga
>>
File: 1465932620812.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465932620812.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>700792520
Mfw smoking up and reading this

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 4/8
>>
>>700800168
op is a stoner
dis thread is bait
>>
>>700792708
fpbp
>>
File: 1471856544040.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471856544040.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>700800128
No I would just rather have my kid not indulge in any alcohol or drugs until he's fully developed.
>fuck me right?
>>
I hate people who waste time prosecuting proole who smoke weed stop wasting my tax money chasing after someone who is causing harm to no one and is pretty much sticking to themselves why not go after the strung out crack heads begging strangers for money at gas stations?
>>
What's wrong with vegans or stoners op?
I'm vegan and smoke, and I certainly take up less resources than the average nignog, and I'm home cooking all the time so nobody has to hear about it. When I go in public people just think I'm a skinny Asian, and I keep to myself other than saying "how are you?' And the likes
>>
Packing a bowl for you right now OP
>>
>>700792520
My main issue is the people like my girlfriends bestfriend. She acts normal around us, but when she gets with her buddies who smoke with her, she puts on a fake accent and talks like she's from the hood. Really fucking annoying.
>>
>>700794470
You're a fucking retard if you actually think /b/ is only neckbears at the moment
>>
>>700792520
I used weed to help with my anxiety after I quit drinking. Shits cash and I've gotten more ass with stoner girls than any drinkers.

Disclaimer- Im not a burnout. Most stoners aren't. Stop hanging around faggots who would rather get high all day than work and be successful.
>>
Thread if full of dirty beatnik hippies that need to go out and get jobs instead of "borrowing" money from people just to get their fix.
>>
>>700800079
>muh drug is superior
>muh drug was smoked by Indians
>muh drug can cure cancer (unfortunately not the cancer of your life)
>we wuz kingz
>>
>>700792520
i hate people who smoke weed and only ever seem to think or talk about weed.

and people who think weed cures cancer or any other disease
>>
>>700800989
Nice rebuttal lmao.
>>
>>700801069
And the fact they speak to you as though you're retarded when you inform them it does not cure cancer
>>
File: 1471348151353.jpg (12 KB, 242x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471348151353.jpg
12 KB, 242x240
>>700800989
>>
>>700801069
This 100% it seems like when these people start thats all they do because it's the faddish thing to do right now.
>>
>>700800911
Thats crazy ive always noticed the opposite. Chicks that drink with me are way more likely to fuck than girls that smoke with me. I think I get more talkative/horny when im drunk vs when im stoned though
>>
Coffee gives me the shits.
>>
>>700793834
why did you stop?
>>
>>700792520
True statement.
Not a true statement for all stoners.

I don't really have a giant rant to give right now but ive got a few points.

Common misconception that stoners want weed to be legal and that everyone should "have their eyes opened" or whatever.

Want weed to be legal because why the fuck not? I won't smoke it in public or around people who don't want to be around it. It has less damaging effects than Alcohol, which is legal and causes many deaths per year, both from simply too much drinking or driving a car intoxicated
>driving drunk is simply natural selection at its finest
Alcohol can destroy relationships and lives.
You exchange feeling great for a few hours and likely doing something you will regret for feeling like shit the next morning.

Now Weed.
Cons: Illegal, smoke inhalation obviously isn't beneficial to your health (which is why legalizing it allows exploration to lead to things like the volcano vaporizer), People who are prone to addiction may feel inclined to say weed is addicting, after years of smoking pot i can take a break for however long i want, sometimes you just dont feel like smoking bud.

At this point i've procrastinated my work by typing this shit even more than i would have if i were baked right now. In my mind the legalizing weed is such a no brainer its hard to even see the side that is against it.
>>
>>700792914
Majority perhaps not but enough to assume all do yes. People that smoke Marijuana regularly are inferior. As with cigarettes and alcohol and too much food.
>>
>>700801253
Prove me wrong faggot
>protip: you can't
>>
>>700801411
To me the only reason to keep weed illigal is so tobacco companies dont hop onto it and fuck it up so hard it becaomes just as bad as tobacco
>>
>>700800911
Mmm thats wrong, majority of stoners who have been smoking aince highschool are definitely burnouts. Once you're established and start smoking its different because you've already developed good working habits. Fuck the only reason im not a loser without a job is because my parents are rich and refused to give up on me
>>
Yes. They're self-righteous faggots and they believe in any pseudoscience nonsense they come across. And they're one of the most easily trolled groups on Facebook. Pages like Marijuana Makes You Violent and Stop Smoking Weed are obvious Poes, and yet they're swarmed by pot-raging bong junkies who want to tell the world that you can't really get AIDS from sharing used pot needles.
>>
>>700793251
This is what OP wanted to point out. They act like alcohol is the most toxic substance in the world and smoking weed is so much better than this.
How about just be clean and don't do anything like that?
>>
>>700801580
maybe people on facebook are idiots. that includes you, pal.
>>
>>700801709
are you 11?
>>
File: 1470221352809.jpg (71 KB, 500x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470221352809.jpg
71 KB, 500x637
>>700792520
your argument is only legit (from the way you wrote it) if you take much harder drugs, and then you're the idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 625x334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 625x334
>>700792520
Cry Moar faggot, sorry that your parents taught you irrational fears to the point where you'd pass uneducated judgement on others out of total ignorance you madfaggot piece of shit
>>
>>700801711
'People on Facebook' are hardly a monolithic bloc. Morons who think smoking the ultimate loser drug makes them special are, and they're retards. It doesn't cure cancer, it isn't harmless, it does in fact lower your IQ. Enjoy amounting to nothing, loser.
>>
>>700794496
>seth rogen
>not a perfectly perfectly reasonable person to despise
>>
>>700792520
Most stoners I've met try to act like they're casual users and it's annoying as shit.

I had a stoner roommate once. He got high before eating, driving, watching tv, watching a movie, basically anything and was constantly expounding its virtues (which were all bullshit). It was like a fucking religion

He'd always forget and want to watch whatever we watched again the next day and would get pissed when I wouldn't want to see the same thing again.

He does have an unusual talent for making nuclear weed cookies from shitty weed using a mug, butter, and a toaster oven. So I guess he's not completely useless

But yeah, anyone who gets high for every waking moment is really annoying.
>>
Smoke weed every day. I get up go to work, pay my bills and am good to my kids.
Used to get terrifying migraines. Carried around a prescription that if the migraine wasn't bad enough would put you in a comma. To scared to take it and just dealt with it. Was at a party didn't have any idea what weed was. joint comes around take a hit and almost passed out from relief as the headache went away. Been a smoker ever since.
Now that I'm an oldfag and the years of working have taken a tole on me I am in constant pain. Dr's are more than happy to hand out narcotics. Was introduced to dabbing and it's been three years since I've had to take any of those fucking pills.
>>
>>700801556
Prove what? you made no arguments, only childish statements. Go to bed, child.
>>
I smoke every hour because I'm a depressed loser and it's the only thing that keeps me from killing myself. But at least I'm not a junkie like all the women in my life. It turns me on that they have less concern for living than me.
>>
>>700801330
I mean I understand that. When I was drinking heavy I met alot of chicks that ended up as one night stands. Nothing serious ever came of it though. I guess I should say I've had more meaningful relationships with stoner chicks. I don't like the way girls look at you the morning after a one night stand
>>700801575
That makes sense too. I had a strong work ethic to begin with. But I feel like burnouts just have no work ethic anyways and just smoke because they're bored. Don't blame it on the plant blame it on the person. I know a lawyer that smokes constantly, and the chick I'm talking to now stays high but finished her 4 yr (bachelor's?) Degree in 2.5 yrs.
>>
>>700792520
I don't hate people who smoke weed, I just hate people who can't do anything without smoking weed. A couple of my friends are like this. If I want to hang out with them, I really prefer them to be sober. Like, they can not fucking go anywhere without hitting a joint
>>
>>700802026
Fucking this
>>
>>700800779
>cultural appropriation

That has nothing to do with weed
>>
>>700801411
Controversy Essay that all freshmen write at basically any university in the US.

Did mine on the legalization of marijuana.

Few more points.

Weed being illegal makes it more dangerous, illegal people do illegal things. So as long as weed remains illegal, the only way to obtain it is buying it illegally from a dealer. Make it legal and it is instantly more safe to purchase.

Gateway Drug theory
Also ties in to weed still being illegal. Illegal weed means dealer, dealer means he most likely has multiple types of drugs for sale, at that point the dealer simply advertises to you and eventually get you to try it. Unless you aren't an idiot, then you just dont try it.

DEA classified Marijuana as a Schedule I Drug
Claiming weed to be as dangerous as, to name just 3, LSD, ecstasy, and heroin.
Heroin: Black tar that you inject into your bloodstream that produces a high that people get off on
Weed: Naturally growing plant that produces flowers that when heated supply THC, CBD, and compounds that are beneficial to humans with specific disabilities or disorders. Only strange thing is you inhale the smoke, which is obviously negative to your health.
Problem solved with Volcano Vaporizer.

U.S National Debt was 18.5 Trillion about a year ago. U.S national debt is now 19.4 Trillion.
>Puts on Math Hat
In 2014 alone Colorado’s cannabis retailers pulled in 386 million dollars of medical sales, and 313 million dollars in recreational sales. . One state of 50 generated 700 million dollars in one year from cannabis sales. These numbers have only been increasing since Colorado first legalized the plant. Colorado made up 1.68% of the United States population in 2014. Nowhere close to 100% of the 1.68% purchased weed. Still a BUTTFUCK of money was generated in one year in one state. Now taking the smallest numbers of revenue, AND ignoring the ever-increasing revenue from marijuana, if All 50 states were to legalize the plant.... contd.
>>
>>700796717
Yes, I have, and it isn't that good. I tried it a decent bit. You just feel stupid and sleepy. You would have to be a real idiot to enjoy it

>pharmaceuticals are much better highs
>>
File: 1471904719363.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471904719363.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>700801873
>
>>
>>700792520
I don't mind people smoking weed. It's the ones that base their life on smoking weed that I hate.
>>
>>700802052
Right there with you /b/ro.
>>
>>700802330

A fat fuckin $1,175,666,353 would be scraped in by the U.S government yearly. FROM NOTHING BUT WEED SALES TAX. NOW that number doesn't include the money that the government would save from not having to jail so many fucking people just for having weed. Which by the way 52% of all Drug related arrests were solely related to marijuana. During the first two years of Colorado having legal marijuana, overall crime in the city, not including the drop from no marijuana related arrests, dropped 6.9%. And do your research, the drop in crime has been increasing ever since.
Could totally be a coincidence but w/e i'll state it why not.

Then the hatred for stoners comes from kids like this >>700802026

It's absolutely a fucking terrible idea to just get stoned all fucking day constantly. Each strain provides a different effect based on what you need be it Focus, energy, relaxation or whatever.

>>700802038
Shit like this is why it needs to be legal. Legalizing it doesn't force you to use it. I smoke weed occasionally but i can't fucking stand cigarattes which are legal and one of the worst things for your health. You literally inhale the gas, Methane Gas, that is one of the most toxic substances to the human body. Yet people can smoke that fucked up tobacco in public around other people without a cop blinking an eye.
>>
File: 1465842221103.gif (2 MB, 600x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465842221103.gif
2 MB, 600x337
>>700802330
>illegal people do illegal things

They're bringing guns, and drugs and they're rapist-and SOME ,I assume, are good people!
>>
>>700801873
yeah enjoy that delusion of superiorty you feel, pal. finish yor homework.
>>
>>700793049
Wow a level-headed person on /b/? I'm gonna screnshot this and put it in a time capsule.
>>
>>700802875

Ya my dealer is a great dude, one thing, he only sells weed. None of those hard drugs that can fucking kill you, and he gets it from a dispensary (Uncle's Friend is a Grower in Cali.)

also by "Illegal people" i mean people participating in illegal actions/trades. Which includes my friend which is the exception.

My point is that legalizing weed makes it attainable from someone who doesn't involve themselves with with other illegal/dangerous actions/people.
>>
>Wasting his own life worrying about other people's

Oh you poor thing.
>>
>>700802840
Sorry but methane, one of the most toxic substance to the body ,seriously?
>>
>>700802558
Did you mean carbon monoxide
>>
>>700803843
>>700802840
I mean you
>>
>>700792915
so you're mad because the cool kids never passed the doobie to you?
>>
File: 1444104782732.gif (55 KB, 397x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444104782732.gif
55 KB, 397x360
>>700792520
>hurr durr because i am a lowlife faggot i only hangout with other lowlife faggots that "as if they sit on a moral..." so everybody who smoke weed is like dat

kill thy self faggot
>>
>>700793945
where do we draw the line between attain and obtain?
>>
>>700804366
Obtainable is for objects, attainable is for ideals
>>
File: 1468646993559.jpg (24 KB, 600x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468646993559.jpg
24 KB, 600x567
>mfw people herald weed as a miracle cure to every ailment not realising that burning any plant matter releases carcinogens
>mfw people don't realise that the additional tar will result in you having emphysema quicker from smoking pot than from smoking cigarettes
>>
>>700792520
This shit fucks up with your mind man.
>>
>>700792914
This...like fags are alright but fuck queers
>>
>>700792520
weed is for losers
>>
>>700803923
>cool kids
>smoking weed

maybe in high school but your average stoner is working in some dive bar or mcdonalds in adulthood

not exactly "cool"
>>
>>700792520
Started smoking weed 6 months ago. Now daily.

Started fucking up my job, got in more fights with my gf, i`m depressed now and i`m broke as fuck.

Need to stop smoking... but its not even illegal here in Holland
>>
>>700806266
Biggest stoner I know works out in Nevada as a mining engineer, second biggest stoner is still a doorman for a bar.
>>
>>700792520
Weed is legal here so....
>>
>>700806909
The amount of this
>>
>>700792520
I smoke cuz I like to be high. Fuck whatever pretext to fuck yourself up
>>
If we all write 420 LEGALISE IT on our Xbox live accounts the politicians will notice
>>
>>700792914
>and love to smoke are annoying, yes, but that is not a stereotype common amongst everyone

The vast majority of weed users are pothead stoners. If you're smoking it <18 you're a fucking moron, if you're smoking it past college age you're more likely to burn out and be a waste of space.


> 55 percent more industrial accidents, 85 percent more injuries, and 75 percent greater absenteeism [in those who test postive for weed]
>people who started smoking marijuana heavily in their teens and had an ongoing cannabis use disorder lost an average of eight IQ points between ages 13 and 38. The lost mental abilities did not fully return in those who quit marijuana as adults.

> lower life satisfaction
> poorer mental health
> poorer physical health
> more relationship problems


>temporary hallucinations,
>temporary paranoia
>worsening into schizophrenia
but yea, 420 BLAZE IT!!!!!!!11 IM COOL WHY AREN'T YOU!?!?!?! GET WOKE SMOKE WEED ERE' DAY !!!!1
>>
>>700792520
Hey is that Seth Rogan! Make some more movies n' shit.
>>
>>700792914
Yea Andrew Hales smokes weed.
>>
>>700808215
this.
>>
>>700801407
I see you're too stoned to read anon
> it's a waste of time and money
>>
File: vH2yuZp.jpg (102 KB, 1200x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vH2yuZp.jpg
102 KB, 1200x713
>>700808215
>> 55 percent more industrial accidents, 85 percent more injuries, and 75 percent greater absenteeism [in those who test postive for weed]
>>people who started smoking marijuana heavily in their teens and had an ongoing cannabis use disorder lost an average of eight IQ points between ages 13 and 38. The lost mental abilities did not fully return in those who quit marijuana as adults.
>> lower life satisfaction
>> poorer mental health
>> poorer physical health
>> more relationship problems
>>temporary hallucinations,
>>temporary paranoia
>>worsening into schizophrenia

>mfw I experienced all of these symptoms.
>mfw I quit when I was 21.
>mfw since then I always had womans around me
>mfw I cockblocked myself by smoking weed
>mfw I had a bunch of collegues who smoked weed 24/7 and most of them are fucking miserable and half of them lives with mommy.

Dont smoke it or smoke in moderation kids.
>>
>>700808215
>the vast majority of weed users are pothead stoners

Everyone you've ever met smokes weed
>>
>>700810532

successful people typically aren't potheads.

artists (various types) and drug use go hand in hand, but the number that actually make a living (make something artistic worthwhile) are fractionally small.
>>
>>700800079
>If you don't get high, you have to get drunk.

Why do either?
>>
>>700810923
I didn't say they were potheads, I said they smoke weed. Understand?
>>
>>700802840
Damn /b/tard, you might want to check your math

>Hint: billion and trillion are not the same thing.
>>
>weed should be fully legal

If you think otherwise you should fucking kys.

If weed is illegal, alcohol, tobacco, and other legal intoxicants should be illegal.

Weed is safer than alcohol and tobacco yet it remains illegal?

Weed has medicinal value, and is safer then most prescription drugs yet it remains illegal?

Desus, this is the work of jews keeping it illegal.
>>
>>700813070

>weed has medicinal value

pharmaceutical companies have extracted the chemicals from weed for both cancer and pain relief tests.

The former is possible but still difficult to confirm and requires more research while the latter is proving difficult to verify since people who use it for pain relief just want to get high and aren't interested in it without the psychoactive component, or would prefer oxy or something that, ya know, actually fucken works.
>>
weed should be legal and readily available to purchase with a wide variety of THC levels.
>>
>>700805573
>burn
You can vape marijuana and eat it.
>>
Post loser pot heads
>>
>>700792520
So many butthurt stoner SJWs in this thread lolololol
>>
His daughter smokes weed and she's going to Harvard what a loser family.
>>
Look at this loser for smoking pot
>>
>>700792520
I absolutely love that people get mad at my weed smoking. Gonna blaze one right now, 420 everybody.

Remember folks, fear mongering and propeganda against weed is a product of a by gone age.
>>
File: sagan.jpg (64 KB, 646x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sagan.jpg
64 KB, 646x536
Pot heads are so dumb
>>
>>700792520
Yes and they say ridiculous and easy to disprove things like "Weed is harmless and has never killed a single person in the history of the world!" Oh yeah, then why does the CDC report approximately 4,000 deaths a year attributed to it and 40,000+ hospitalizations?

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>700806801
So many people smoke weed now. This isn't the 60s or 70s anymore. So many people in high positions get baked as fuck, I guarantee it.
>>
>>700808215
>worsening into schizophrenia
ya you have no clue what you are talking about
>>
>>700792520
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or even drink coffee. From a substance abuse standpoint I could make mormons look bad.

My opinion for what it's worth. Any person who "needs" any substance to get through the day is weak. Stoners are weak willed and usually smoke Because it "helps their problems" because they're too weak to deal with it. Same goes for drunks. And frankly regarding recreational users, they're just fucked.
>>
File: j1f9DiJi.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
j1f9DiJi.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Pot heads will never amount to anything.
>>
>>700792520
U do know many of us realize it's a debilitating crippling vice we desperately want to overcome, stop over generalizing and projecting u likely regret missing out in hs weed does lead u into fun situations it's just a drag on the productive elements of life
>>
The reefer madness will kill your brain cells uncle Sam told me so!
>>
>>700816098
I should also mention I used to be a drunk a few years ago, I've also smoked pot a couple times. I was weak then. Then realized how stupid I was.
>>
FACT SMOKING WEED TURNS YOU INTO A FAGGOT AND A FURRY %99 OF THE TIME.

Will you risk smoking the marijubanna's for a life time of homosexuality?
>>
>>700808215
That's simply not true anon and lying wrong make it true. No matter how much you believe in Spider-Man. He won't save you from the rape. Just cause you say 3+3=didneyworlrapetrain doesn't make it true. What you believe has been proven wrong. Your opinion is harmful to others and you will hearby have your opinion privies revoked until futher notice. Have a nice day
>>
>>700801069
If anything smoking weed can lead to cance-
>shut the fuck up you don't know shit. Show me the studies that show it does. No one has died from weed alright you can't o.d
Yeah but there's carcinogens in the smoke regardless even if you're smoki-
>carcinogens are in cigs you're fucking stupid lmao.
This is the conversation I had with some old mates after I quit bud. Smoked almost everyday from 17-21 but stopped due to chest pains. Those chest pains led me to a cardiologist who had a nice long talk with me which basically culminated in him saying
>I don't understand how you younger folk think inhaling smoke of any kind isn't damaging to your lungs. Anon you are fucking up your lungs and at this pace you can expect to have various complications and eventually cancer in some form.
>>
>>700808215
Before smoking weed I would have fed your family to you through a tube. But now I just laugh as I take a hit.
>>
>>700816098
I don't remember posting my thoughts on here.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
>>
>>700816098
In a world where I have no hope. Weed is all there is. Logically there is no point to human existence. If you are to truly think rationally. Weed is bad. But so is all mankind. And It all must be cleansed for the world to be at peace. There is no point. We will all die powrrless without any influence on the word. The accomplished are unrecognised and the cheating are admired for nothing.
Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 33
Thread DB ID: 74695



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.