Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Does Trump actually have a chance of winning?...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 48
File: LXQ10DW.png (1 MB, 1024x1018) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LXQ10DW.png
1 MB, 1024x1018
Does Trump actually have a chance of winning? There is this girl i work with and shes been telling me 80% of people voting for trump are joking and election day they'll stay home and shit post and the other 20% are ignorant hicks. Shes been telling me how clinton is going to win in a landslide and i should be on the winning team. I was just wondering what you guys think
>>
>>700741659
He has already won...Lord Kek wills it.
>>
can't wait for the mass arrests to begin
>>
>>700742363
For what?
>>
>>700741659
Clinton will win
>>
>>700742161
Do you actually want him to win or are you doing it for the lols?
>>
>>700742562
Why?
>>
>>700741659
he's not actually trying to win. the only way clinton could actually win an election is against someone as ridiculous as donald trump. he's in on it for the publicity, which equals money.

nobody actually thinks trump is going to win.
>>
>>700741659
Why do you still talking whit that slut?
>>
>>700741659
Trump will win.
>>
File: olE4Rpf.jpg (381 KB, 1080x1854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
olE4Rpf.jpg
381 KB, 1080x1854
>>700742765
>>
>>700742900
Because she is hot
>>
>>700742921
How
>>
File: 1470784114371.png (624 KB, 556x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470784114371.png
624 KB, 556x611
Clinton is just the frijolitos slut, Trump is actually a man who cares of his people,isnt that what a President should do?
>>
>>700743895
Does he actually because this girl has been telling me trump is going to fuck us over by starting ww3 and as soon as shjt gets bad he's going to surrender to russia
>>
>>700743099
I fucking love it
>>
>>700744138
This is too fucking stupid for you to be repeating.
>>
The Trump campaign's success will be determined by how successful the current surge in anti-Trump media. Right now, his campaign is being portrayed as falling apart and fucking up, while in reality it has simply maintained its normal level of fuck ups and staffing changes.

The reason for this, I believe, is that its the most effective action Clinton's allies in the media and government can summon in preparation for the "October Surprise" which will almost certainly lead to an overnight loss of support for the Clinton campaign. I believe it will likely be one of two things given the level of importance that has been attached to the forthcoming event. It will either be:
> direct evidence of voter fraud by the DNC in the NY primary
or
>emails discussing the arming of either ISIS or Al Nursa in the early Arab Spring, or at least arming other smaller Jihadist groups with acknowledgement of their ideologies in the same emails.


Its anyone's race at this point, but I'd say 52% of a Donny victory.
>>
>>700743099
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
yeah rite boi
>>
The only thing she has going for her is that she doesnt have a dick
thats really it
donald trump for president
build that fucking wall
>>
>>700744138
He's close friends with Putin. If he were to start a war with anyone it would be North Korea and mexico
>>
>>700744285
Well she tells me this everyday and how if hillarys health gets worse bernie could still comeback
>>
>>700744594
s... sean? sean Hannity? kys pls sean.

now pls.
>>
HEY IDIOTS, TRUMP'S AHEAD IN THE POLLS

LA TIMES: +2.

WE ONLY HAVE 2 MOS UNTIL EARLY VOTING STARTS

CAN YOU SAY PRESIDENT TRUMP?
>>
>>700744968
Don't tell me you think I'm pro Donny

and don't tell me your pro Hillary
>>
>>700741659
At this point in time with all the corruption going on all over the world i just gotta say this guy is one class act i cant wait for him to be President hes gonna be great hes gonna make America Great Again.
>>
File: 4557591.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4557591.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>>700741659
>haha this is such a funny joke like trump actually running for the republican party he won't get anywhere...
>Oh shit hahaha look he's actually doing okay in the polls haha no way he actually wins though either Marco and Cruz are gonna beat him
>Oh wow lol he has a lot of votes... Ha... Haha... Wow Republicans are crazy man haha I'm sure he won't win the nomination though
>Oh wow haha he won the nomination. These people are really good at sticking with a joke ha ha wow Oh boy. Good joke guys!
>>
File: 1458607313536.png (648 KB, 469x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458607313536.png
648 KB, 469x665
Trump will win, /po/ will elect all Presidents going forward, so get on our winning team
>>
>>700745222
Hows he winning whenever i go on reddit 99% of people hate him
>>
>>700745222
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU FUCKING LIBTARD

TRUMP'S GOING TO WIN. IT'S 3 FUCKING MONTHS OUT.

AND TRUMP'S LEADING BY 2. PRETTY GODDAM EARLY TO CALL IT FOR HILDABEAST YOU STUPID PEDERAST.

BE PATIENT AND WATCH TRUMP RUN YOU OVER LIKE A GODDAM STEAMROLLER
>>
It's nice living in California where no matter what happens we'll always be blue and I don't have to vote on anything but propositions and the rich white mayors for my retirement community
>>
>>700745516
aaaand you're blocked. don't respond to me again (I won't be able to see your posts from now on).
>>
>>700744138
man you're not even a good troll
>>
>>700745639
Wait whats going on?
>>
>>700745639
don't ever post at me or my son again
>>
File: Trump.jpg (45 KB, 512x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
45 KB, 512x680
>>
File: adonttread.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adonttread.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
>>700745570
yeah must be nice living amongst libtards, in a state with the hugest deficit. san Francisco. nambla. the largest population of gay homosexuals in the USA. largest population of AIDS carriers (literally). and a rabid nigger problem with the bloods and crypts.

must be paradise.
>>
>>700745665
I'm honestly telling you what she's been telling me
>>
bump lol actually blocked everyone itt
>>
>>700742616
More lols will be had if he wins
>>
>>700745564
lol
>>
>>700741659
She's wrong about the first part but right about the second. Hillary is going to win, the evil bitch. But that is no reason to vote for her. Your friend is stupid.
>>
File: what difference.jpg (278 KB, 687x690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what difference.jpg
278 KB, 687x690
>>700745840
>>
>>700745564
I'd rather him win that Hillary but not enough to vote for him, I just feel too many of his businesses have failed for me to put confidence in him. Dudes black listed from American banks
>>
>>700745840
You've obviously never been to California. theres a reason every rich person in the country chooses here or new york
>>
Idk I just live in Canada, but if I were you guys I'd be fuckin voting Trump ALL THE WAY
>>
>>700746160
Why?
>>
>>700741659
>be on the winning team

That's a shitty reason to decide how to vote for someone. But fuck Trump. He's worse than the corrupt bitch that is Clinton. And that's saying something.
>>
>>700741659
>Anonymous 08/22/16(Mon)19:51:59 No.70074

I'm not voting for Clinton, period, under any circumstances. That cunt is EVIL.

If the other choice is Trump, then I'm voting for Trump.
>>
>>700741659
I've yet to hear of the compelling qualities that make Trump presidential. His whole campaign demeanor has been nothing but classless trash.
>>
>>700746314
Because why would you knowingly vote for proven corruption
>>
>>700746446
don't vote Hillary tho she's trash go Johnson
>>
>>700746159
you're a stupid person. a stupid stupid person. the riches people I KNOW live in Medina (close to Bellevue, WA, think Bill Gates, Paul Allen etc.), and on the water in Vancouver BC (where the average home costs 1.5 million).

Sure we can skip Portland's little riverside community of fags, but Seattle's nice.

Cali? Well... You've just had the most smoggy summer in LA's history. and It's dried up. It's always been desert-region, but ALL of the green is gone now. it's disgusting.

Regardless, Trump's going to win. California's yesterday's hotspot.
>>
>>70074644
Cry Liberal Fag
>>
>>700746362
um how is Clinton worse than him?

can't answer?

didn't think so.
>>
He has a chance, but she has better chances.
>>
>>700745564
>AND TRUMP'S LEADING BY 2.
Citation needed.
>>
File: CnQwup5WYAIQ8Rr.jpg (64 KB, 500x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CnQwup5WYAIQ8Rr.jpg
64 KB, 500x709
I can't vote for this cunt.
>>
>>700746567
SoCal is trash NorCal is where really wealth lives, LA is for celebrities.
>>
>>700746562
Agreed on Hillary. Johnson seems fairly reasonable. But I know too little of libertarian politics to commit to him.
>>
>>700746532
But trumps a racist
>>
>>700745840
>>why i like california
>>
>>700743099
he still hasn't released his financials
>>
>>700746693
Well for one she considers the current situation in Libya a successful operation under her time as secretary of state. She also has on record laughed about getting a pedophile off in court.
>>
>>700746936
wikileaks is on it.
>>
>>700745866
You are honestly a moron for believing it. How can you not see it for the stupidity it is? Surrender to Russia? Read a fucking book sometime.
>>
>>
>>700744869
Why México? We are so fucking poor and our army is shit, you'll kill us in a month or less.
>>
>>700743099
but he still hasn't released his financials........
>>
>>700746964
>libya is a success, idiot. qadaffi is dead'

>of course she laughed about that, it's funny.
>>
>>700746936
And he wont the dudes gonna BS his way to the White House. But I'll take bullshit over lies.
>>
>>700745840
>in a state with the hugest deficit
we aren't louisiana
>>
>>700746936
So wtf does that have to do with anything?
>>
Clinton will win easily, Trump and his brain dead followers will say the election is rigged and after a brief chimp out and calls for secession, things will reset back to 2008, 8 more years of conservative crybabies saying they want their country back, oblivious to the fact the country they think was theirs is a fucking fantasy.

Meanwhile, right wing lawmakers will continue to block everything, nothing will get done, and we will end up in another recession. "Liberals" will get blamed because theyre inept at political strategy on purpose, as the establishment liberals are all corporatist sellouts and the only legislation that gets passed is pro big business.

/thread
>>
>>700745840
You mean the hugest deficit that's running a large surplus now with the liberal government?

You seem oblivious to the fact that California is killing it in pretty much all indicators.

http://www.mercurynews.com/california/ci_28056793/californias-budget-surplus-soars-new-heights-schools-benefit
>>
>>700747208
we want to know how much he really donated to nambla.
>>
>>700741659

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WwqXHo4v8k
>>
>>700741659
popular vote doesnt matter. Bush V Gore proved that. electoral college is what counts, and he just doesnt have the points by a large margin. even in states where they split the points, reasonable estimates, some even in his favor, still point at him losing by a solid 6 percent.
>>
>>700746037
FTL is the only decent argument I've ever heard for voting Trump (unless you're actually a legit racist). We're all anonymous here. I've never understood why people don't just admit they're voting Trump because they want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>700741659
http://www.cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-map/
He does not have a very good chance.
He will likely get less votes than Romney did 4 years ago
>>
>>700747236
>threading your own post
Come on anon you know better.
>>
>>700741659
If you believe trump even has a 5% chance of winning you're a brainwashed sheep
>>
>>700747131
and he won't be releasing his financials. he has nothing to prove to you liberal DOGS.
>>
>>700747164

> I'll take bullshit over lies

This should be a trump bumper sticker, its both completely retarded and epitomizes his followers "rationality" in supporting him
>>
>>700746964
>She also has on record laughed about getting a pedophile off in court.

why do people do things like this

you've either outed yourself as an idiot that doesn't actually watch things before you talk about them or as an active liar

that video has circled around for a long time, and anyone that has seen it can point out that she openly says that despite being forced into being a public defender for a man she knew was guilty she had to do her job, legally, but still made him take a polygraph test to try to trip him up

she laughs bitterly and says "from that point on I never trusted polygraphs"
>>
to all of you Hillary voters: she's ill. she may have Parkinsons and Dementia.

Think about that before you vote.
>>
I honestly think he's done the numbers and knows he can't win, It's all just publicity/attention. He doesn't even want to be president.
>>
trump will lose. but that girls a dumb cunt for saging "may as well join the winning side." vote what you believe and even if you lose, it helps future elections by telling the candidates what people are leaning towards.
>>
>>700747740
well that tears it, I'm going to vote for the fat amphetamine addict
>>
>>700747740
proof needed, no antdots.
>>
>>700747605

>Nothing to prove
>Give me the really long certificate

You can call someone out, but you gotta be able to square up just the same.
>>
>>700745840
California doesn't have the biggest deficit or debt (you don't seem to know the difference).

1. It's running a budget surplus, not a deficit.

2. Its debt is only the largest if you consider the raw, unnormalized number. If you normalize by % GDP or per capita, California isn't even in the top 10.

You are an idiot.
>>
>>700742755
Cause this-
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Just because his mouth breather and alt-right supporters are super excited about him doesn't mean their votes count x20. There's a reason you're not allowed to say the shit you believe in polite company. We've moved past it as a society, and you're a remnant of a worse time.
>>
>>700747692
I'm talking about the point where she acknowledges creating a narrative that the victim was attracted to older men. I've listened to it and if it were truly as cut and dry as you seem to think, she would have addressed it publicly with it having been a commonly shared gripe in pro-Bernie circles.
>>
>>700747899
I heard that its to cover up that he's been donating to NAMBLA
>>
>>700747740
if she's found to have dementia, then her vice president wold take over.

so what your saying really is that by voting for her, I have a chance at a third option other than these two fucking retards.
>>
https://apnews.com/d98c99e8626549d984d3695ac6ef589f/Racism-and-talk-of-religious-war:-Trump-staff's-online-posts

So.... trump really is as racist, bigoted and hateful as he sounds. Not an act :/

Thought it was an act. Was going to vote for him. Not an act.... feel dirty.
>>
File: 1330139859359.png (1 MB, 1000x944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1330139859359.png
1 MB, 1000x944
>>700745840
Calm down Cletus, no one's disparaging your trailer park, I'm sure it's very nice.
>>
>>700742900
lost
>>
>>700741659
>Does Trump actually have a chance of winning?

That's as far as I read.

No.

Saged.

Thread closed.
>>
>>700747985
you haven't listened to it, because that didn't happen

again, liar or retard

he even didn't get off, he got a plea deal, where he plead guilty
>>
>>700748027
tim kaine would be the better choice out of the three. I wish he ran in the primary.
>>
>>700747740

What's great is that this is a testable hypothesis.

When the debates come around, if she shows signs of dementia/Parkinsons, then you will be right.

If, however, she does well... then that either means that the conspiracy theorists are retarded, or that Trump is. Or both.
>>
>>700748043
>https://apnews.com/d98c99e8626549d984d3695ac6ef589f/Racism-and-talk-of-religious-war:-Trump-staff's-online-posts

Believing AP is like believing RT. Additionally those dank memes up at the top are really just old people on facebook tier.
>>
>>700748222
The guy who gave a speech in spanish at the DNC? he is a bigger cuck than bernie "the cuvk" sanders
>>
Trump's campaign, when confronted about nambla: "We can neither confirm or deny that."
>>
>>700747740

Its humorous that the party who consider Reagan the greatest president since Lincoln talk of Hillary Clintons health issues. Those fucking idiots voted for a senile B list actor whose disastrous policies are forgotten because he was lucky enough to have the USSR collapse while he was president.
>>
>>700747236
Sigh*
>This

/Thread
>>
>>700748424
spanish triggered you? you sound pretty cucked if you cringe when you hear someone speaking a language that's more common globally than english.
>>
https://apnews.com/d98c99e8626549d984d3695ac6ef589f/Racism-and-talk-of-religious-war:-Trump-staff's-online-posts

Why did Trump just cancel all of the campaign stops he has planned for the next week? I mean it's not a conspiracy, I just want a simple, honest answer (not from a libtard).
>>
>>700747970
Interesting.
It's too bad though that when you vote for Hillary, you don't have to worry about her being "impolite", you only have to worry that everything she's doing behind the scenes is shady.
>>
>>700748601
because he's gotta shake shake shake it up, dogg.
>>
>>700742520
Opposing Chairwoman Hillary
>>
>>700748665
Right, because the guy being sued for fraud, being audited and refusing to release his tax returns has done nothing shady.
>>
>>700747605
I just want a number. The number of dollars he donated to nambla.
>>
>>700748577
Yeah its wrong that i think that we should speak english in America.
>>
File: 1451245460492.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451245460492.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>>700742900
here's a non shitty version of your pic
>>
>>700748783
no way, the man with mafia connections, who made all his money from refusing to pay his debts...might be bad?
>>
>>700748405
but his paid staff admitted to posting the racist memes.

if someone from Clinton's campaign did that, you'd have a literal baby out of your anus.

also how rich of you, a trump supporter, to denigrate RT. you ARE RT now.
>>
>>700748873
we do speak english in america.
>>
>>700741659
As per the polls say, no

Also considering that Hispanic muslims and blacks will probably come out in droves just to keep him from winning, he has no chance.
>>
>>700748166
Its in her affidavit bruh
>>
>>700748677
he's not doing a good job at shaking up his campaign. his campaign's rebirth is more like an abortion. and that's sad.
>>
>>700748873
>doesn't realize puerto rico is pretty much a state.
>>
File: trump vs clinton.jpg (447 KB, 1330x1105) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump vs clinton.jpg
447 KB, 1330x1105
Hillary needs a gym and trump needs fucking sports arenas for rallies all the polls are skewed since they ask a lot more libtards then republicans don't trust the polls

>look at rally sizes
>look at social media likes/followers/shares
>look at who's helping others (Trump) and doesn't need physical support to stay running (Clinton)

even if the polls were rigged and trump still wins them Hillary seriously sucks
>>
>>700749045
well, abortion is green i guess.
>>
>>700748800
unless you're a pederast in nambla or the child rapist Donald trump himself, we'll never know.
>>
>>700748700
Chairwomen Hillary is sound better than El Duce Trumpo
>>
>>700749062
so speak Spanish because one territory out of 50 fucking states speaks Spanish? jesus you're fucking retarded, majority rule, NOT minority rule
>>
>>700749045
What does he really have to do though? I mean Hillary is his opponent.
>>
File: 1326365654494b.jpg (156 KB, 500x1360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326365654494b.jpg
156 KB, 500x1360
My take on things
>>
>>700748910
I love the "if your against queen Hill, youre a TRUMP supporter!" Mentality, really let her scare the fuck out of older democrats in the primary. I will not be voting this election, as all candidates suck except MAYBE Johnson, but I haven't dug deep in his policies yet.
>>
>>700741659
The woman you talked with cannot be trusted. Her vagina is messing with her head because she has accidentally synchronized with the Grand Gushing Gash. The 3G has attempted to fool the world into thinking Hillary is the most qualified person to ever run, but this is wrong. The only reason people follow her is because her vagina is so old people think it is historic and belongs in the national archives which is in Washington DC. CNN "Her vagina is so historic!" NBC: "Her vagina is so historic it wrote the Constitution!" MSNBC: "Her historical vagina freed the slaves!"

Don't get pulled into the hype OP, because being an old cunt doesn't qualify you for anything.
>>
File: 1432970244356.jpg (41 KB, 767x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432970244356.jpg
41 KB, 767x431
>>700749091
>>
>>700741659
Those stadiums he is filling aren't with people wanting to waste their time. Trump is going to win.
>>
>>700749114
pretty much as green as it gets I guess
>>
>>700741659
obviously a dumb cunt
dont be a cuck
>>
>>700741659
I know more lifelong democrats voting for trump this year than have ever voted republican in the last 6 elections combined.

Trump fans won't sit at home, the bernie bros who support hillary because she isn't trump may stay at home or vote third party.

Also
>winning side
Don't ever vote for someone because of this argument. Vote for who you believe in.

If HRC wins, america will become the next sweeden or germany (something the cucks on /b/ would love).

If trump wins, the worst case scenario is that 0 laws are passed because congress hates him.

I'd rather 4-8 years of nothing bad happening than 8 years of guaranteed decline.
>>
>>700748927
And thats the way it should be. Why the fuck do we have to put up with their bullshit. They need America, America doesn't need them. And we don't need that cuck pandering to "undocumented" americans. Fuck that shit
>>
>>700749266

What does she really have to do though? Donald Trump is her opponent.
>>
>>700741659
>Listening to a woman.
>Trump can lose.
Top kek.
>>
>>700749262
you seriously get triggered that someone spoke spanish? a lot of people speak spanish in america. do you have blood pressure problems?
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 960x873) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 960x873
>>700741659
Trump destroys Shitlary in November. She will loose blue states on Election Day.
>>
>>700746727

you know the convenience store owner very clearly stated for everyone to hear, but you to ignore, that it was a different black kid. i know they all look the same to you, but still.
>>
>>700749316
please provide a solid defense other than memes or you're just fucking retarded and goes with what CNN says
>>
File: 1471924354144.jpg (139 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471924354144.jpg
139 KB, 576x1024
>>700741659
nah
>>
>>700748873
It's not wrong, it's just irrelevant. Your opinion doesn't matter. It's a fact that the US Constitution doesn't specify an official language.
>>
>>700748601
He's in fucking Louisiana helping people while Obama and HRC are on vacation. There's about 5 new videos on twitter of trump helping out these people posted every day.
>>
>>700748783
>>700748909
True, but he's come from nothing multiple times. He understand economics from a raw point of view. And the best part is, you KNOW all the slimy shit he's into, and frankly, it's not heinous.
Hillary letting rapists out of jail to get a better KD, you think she's not gonna do evil shit to make a billion?

Trumps already rich.
Plus, Hillary is a cuck.
>>
>>700749387
plenty of legal immigrants speak spanish and english. people getting triggered by hearing someone speak spanish is just as cringeworthy as the "stare rape" people. youre creating an issue out of nothing.
>>
>>700749062
>implying puerto ricans arent going to get nuked so Emperor Trumps builds beach houses for every hard working American.
>>
>>700749387
>crops rotting on the vine in georgia.jpg

good luck having agriculture without your cheap slave labor
>>
File: 4L_cIHdrhw0.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_cIHdrhw0.png
449 KB, 1000x721
>>700745840
>Biggest deficit

That honor belongs to Mississippi, son.
>>
>>700745840
New York has the largest gay population. Your looking for New York.
>>
>>700741659
I kind of hope they both get assassinated...
>>
>>700749568
>taking up police resources for a photo op
>he's not a politician
lol.
>>
>>700749568
I don't like people who help others for the sake of media time. if they camera wasn't on him, he'd leave them all to drown.
>>
File: stupid trump.jpg (71 KB, 650x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stupid trump.jpg
71 KB, 650x650
>>700742520
Stupidity. AKA voting for Clump
>>
>>700745516
>Reddit
>>
>>700749369
>If trump wins, the worst case scenario is that 0 laws are passed because congress hates him.

Yeah, that's a pretty naive "worst case". How about he appoints two conservative Judges, making the court have a conservative majority, and he imposes the religious agenda of his VP and the religious right he is pandering to?

>'d rather 4-8 years of nothing bad happening than 8 years of guaranteed decline.

You do know the U.S. has improved in pretty much all indicators, right?
>>
>>700749757
He asked the media not to follow him, and they barely do. If someone posts a personal vid to twitter, it's different.

He wasn't asking for praise, he refused media envoys, he went to help.
>>
>>700749568
Don't tell me you think he is doing that to help, hes just doing it to win Louisiana because it's the only place in this nation dumb enough to believe such a false effort.
>>
>>700749488
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>700749568
that's cool, I never thought trump was the type to get physically dirty and actually help people.

really cool of him.
>>
>>700741659
Trump will drop out. Pence will be elected. Porn will be outlawed by constitutional amendment.
>>
>>700749568
odd that the governor of lousiana said that he'd prefer donations to people showing up for photo ops got trump to show up to do photo ops
>>
>>700749599
the thing is, there are people who refuse to learn english.
for example, I work at a store and some old bitch was talking to me in spanish and I didnt even know what the fuck she was saying.
then she gets mad because I want her to speak english.
>>
>>700749599
I'm not talking about legal immigrants you dumb fucking cuck. Why is it whenever i talk about illegal immigrants assholes like you say "well legal immigrants do" fuck you
>>
>>700749923
then we lose our guns, rights, and the constitution to stupid ass liberals
>>
>>700749759
theyre not the same brand of comedy, though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
>>
>>700749594

"From nothing"? What are you babbling about? He started off with millions.

And no, we don't know half of the things he's into. The reason we know about Hillary's shit is because as a public employee Congress can get her shit easily. Not with Trump, who has always been a private citizen. He refuses to release his tax returns for a reason.
>>
>>700749594
>True, but he's come from nothing multiple times
billionaire son of a billionaire came from nothing with nothing but hard work and crime, an inspiring story
>>
>>700741659
>I should be on the winning team
Why the fuck would you let the likely outcome determine your vote? That's kind of the whole point.

It's still too early to tell. Trump carries a solid bloc of votes. The big question is going to be when the Republicans balls are against the wall and their faced with the prospect of HRC not only as President, but choosing a SC Justice who will sit for the next 40+ years will they mobilize or will they pout?

This one could genuinely still go either way.
>>
>>700749594
wat?

trump's father was worth hundreds of millions.

trump inherited 200M when his father died.

lel
>"trump came from nothing so many times man, he's one of us!"
>>
>>700741659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ
>>
File: 1471633502916.gif (831 KB, 500x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471633502916.gif
831 KB, 500x337
>>700750053
better watch out, or people might start speaking spanish in this thread.
>>
>>700749923
I want those judges to be conservative.

I know you're an edgy teen but in the past conservative heavy supreme courts have made much better choices.

When we had democrat heavy supreme courts they refused civil rights.

Learn your fucking history.
>>
>>700749522
What language was it written in?
>>
>>700749629
Biggest deficit per State vs State GDP? Yes, Mississippi.

Largest deficit by numbers alone versus any other State? California, then Illinois, the New York.
>>
>>700749946
says you. There's no fucking way to prove that he told the media not to follow him, it's a political stunt just like all the political fuckbois do, including clinton. you're a mong for believing it's not.
>>
>>700750231
like the 60's they'll take our rights away and shit all over our constitution government oaths mean shit now
>>
>>700750074
> then we lose our guns,
You mean like under Obama? Oh wait, nothing happened.

>rights, and the constitution to stupid ass liberals

As if implementing religious bullshit from the religious right wouldn't cost rights? Having illegal gay marriage is costing rights. Having illegal abortions, is costing rights.
>>
The only winning move is not to play, OP.
>>
>>700747116
You are right, if anything he would work on the war on drugs
>>
>>700746722
A Sasquatch riding a unicorn led by magical elves will deliver that citation.
just as likely as Trump leading, yet alone winning
>>
File: lmoa.jpg (5 KB, 112x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lmoa.jpg
5 KB, 112x125
>>700750074
Not yet. No, you get to hold on to your guns for a couple of decades. THEN the demographics will ripe for banning guns. and they will be banned. 2nd amendment repealed. guns confiscated.

And you know who was the catalyst to repealing the 2nd Amendment? Conservative republicans. As we speak they're trying to amend the Constitution - using some pretty interesting methods.

If they succeed (and I hope they do), it will set a precedence for liberals to absolutely massacre the Constitution.

Thanks republicans :D
>>
>>700741659
I for one am wholeheartedly voting for Mr. Trump. I have been behind him since the first day he announced he was running. I voted for him in the primary, and he'll have my vote (along with every person I know)'s vote. So i think he has a v gud chance. I am just worried about my guns and my future ability to purchase guns. Hillary has plans to really hurt the 2nd and what it stands for.
>>
>>700750231
it's imperative that Trump wins. only for SCOTUS.

we NEED a Conservative Supreme Court.
>>
>>700743099
Love that pic so much
>>
>>700749923
Are you familiar with how Supreme Court Justices are appointed? Trump doesn't just have his way, game over. They have to be confirmed by the Senate.

It's like every time either one of you libtard or conservacucks gets fired up about something you forget how our government works. Checks and balances. The President does not have unlimited powers. Pull your head out of your ass please.
>>
>>700747605
And EVERYTHING to hide
>>
>>700750231
>I know you're an edgy teen but in the past conservative heavy supreme courts have made much better choices.

Wrong on all counts.

The "liberal" justices you're talking about was way back before the Republicans implemented the Southern strategy and started appealing to whites. The position on race of the parties did a 180 degree turn.

Ironically, it's YOU who needs to learn his history.
>>
>>700749923
Liberal courts these days tend to be anti-individual freedom and pro-corporate. If you want everything taken away from you so the State can treat you like a child your whole life, instead of waiting till you're 18, then by all means vote for the woman who has all the backing of the globalist and corporatist.
>>
File: band aid.png (829 KB, 827x860) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
band aid.png
829 KB, 827x860
>>700741659
anyone is fine, there will be zero difference and not a thing will change

but if i'd have to pick one i'd make damn sure it doesn't have a vagina
>>
>>700749967
See
>>700749946

I've never seen a politician actually try and help people before. Every now and again we get a president who actually cares, like carter, or Lincoln, or teddy roosevelt. Trump will be next roosevelt, he holds his opinions, he carries himself the same way, and he puts out country first.

I haven't seen hrc promise one thing for America, not one single thing. And her voting record is proof positive that she manipulates everything.

FFS she voted with bush on everything the liberals claim to have hated about bush. She voted for the war, no child left behind, against gay marriage, common core, she was anti-fuxking-abortion for a while. She does this shit to win, not to help america
>>
File: trump (42).jpg (67 KB, 749x744) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump (42).jpg
67 KB, 749x744
>>700747899
>You can call someone out, but you gotta be able to square up just the same.

no you just call them out twice as hard for the same thing

>where are your financials mr. trump
you know who is not being honest in her financials, i'll tell you who, hillary clinton, that's who she released those financials and, i'm not saying she's not being, well let's just say some people i know who are real good at financials, better than anybody at financials have told me that what she released is not possible and i'm not going to call her a liar but those numbers are faked and she is a liar.

when will you learn the answer to ANYTHING is to double down?
>>
>>700750264
Does the language it was written in make that language a Constitutional declaration? Nope.
>>
So Trump's ahead (LA Times liberal poll), and most of you still think Clinton will win. why?
>>
>>700750214
he needs to go back the way he came before he gets himself hurt.
>>
>>700750289

Yeah, but why the fuck would we look at numbers alone and not normalize by population or size of economy?
>>
>>700750634
>since he announced he was running
so you blindly decided to vote for someone that you had no idea what their political standings were. you're filth.

>inb4 I knew what he stood for
he was butt buddies with the Clinton's in the past elections. so if you sided with his political views right when he announced, youre a democrat.
>>
>>700750350
who said trumps gonna impose religious laws you fuck nugget?

Obama may not have gotten our guns doesn't mean killary won't she will have a libtarded SCOTUS and they can repeal anything they want and guns will be on the top if she takes our guns away I will fucking lead the revolt to overthrow our tyrannical govt and her

>>700750541
are you high or retarded? why the fuck would gun owning conservatives try to get rid of guns? the liberals will shred the constitution starting with the 2nd amendment
>>
>>700749091
only election day matters. I don't have time to go to a show
>>
>>700744594
Yeah I agree with this. I think Donnie has a major major trump card up his sleeve. He's going to unleash it exactly when the time is right (^:p
>>
>>700750778
oh please, what a stupid remark. Trump's not releasing his taxes because he's not establishment. he's not the elitists who he's been fighting against.

he's the New America.
>>
>>700745508
>papercraft/origami
>>
>>700751046
search the shit on google trump needs sports arenas hillary has a hard time filling a school gym
>>
>>700750755

Republicans control the Senate dummy, and in the history of the US no vacancy has been kept for an entire President's term, not matter how divided the Senate was.
>>
File: 1443401892054.png (744 KB, 605x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443401892054.png
744 KB, 605x605
>>700749285
my favorite part of this is that ancient fucking CRT monitor
>>
>>700747208
it just makes the image incorrect
>>
>>700751047
the October Surprise is no secret. Putin/Assange will ensure a Trump Presidency. they have tons of emails they're going to release right. before. the. election.
>>
>>700745508
Paper crafts and origami?
>>
File: 590466846_1.jpg (2 MB, 5338x3453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
590466846_1.jpg
2 MB, 5338x3453
>>700741659
dems have fucked themselves over so badly,
whatever is left of their voter base is in a complete coma

I have no doubt Trump will win
>>
>>700750784

You mean like gay marriage and abortion? Oh wait...Or how about Citizens United... oh wait, that was with Scalia...

You're talking out of your ass.
>>
Clinton is a dirty lying scum bag that can't even triforce!
>>
>>700741659
No, he never had a chance. And the Republicunts had been warned of this for months, but they still nominated him.

Electability matters in primaries, you can't just go full retard just because you are angry the current president doesn't look like you.
>>
>>700746562
Johnson lacks the bravado to be president. Good guy, good head on his shoulders, but he is way far from having what it takes to be CIC
>>
File: fox news.jpg (112 KB, 350x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fox news.jpg
112 KB, 350x378
>>700747740
keep listening to your tinfoil hat "news"
>>
>>700741659
The super delegates thing was bullshit.

I'm voting for trump, only to spit the bitch.
>>
>>700750112
>>700750180
>>700750189
Went bankrupt 4 times. Worth 2.7 billion today. And before you start crying that "is that the guy you want running your country?!?". Well yeah it kind of is, cuz America is 17 trillion in debt. You think Hillary gonna work that shit out? She gonna sell your whole country for a island in the Bahamas.

He won't win though.
>>
>>700750040
You know that was a pro trump speech right? You know the vast majority of the "photo ops" were people snapping pics with their cell phones that would never make it into the MSM?

So in all his multiple days of actual work, you're pissed because his fans snapped a pic of him? Oh and that one media outlet he told to stay out came anyway to paint him as an opportunitist?

See when you were still in middle school Katrina hit New Orleans, and bush didn't show up on day 1. Some rapper said bush hated black people, people criticised bush for not helping, but when another flood hits the state years later and obama is literally playing golf and HRC is flicking the bean, the media attacks the olny person who spends his own time and money to help while demanding the media doesnt follow him to make it a spectacle.

Try harder
>>
>>700751030
>who said trumps gonna impose religious laws you fuck nugget?

He and his VP did. And we're talking about a "worse-case" scenario.

>killary won't she will have a libtarded SCOTUS and they can repeal anything they want and guns will be on the top if she takes our guns away I will fucking lead the revolt to overthrow our tyrannical govt and her

SCOTUS can't repeal the constitution, dummy.
>>
Its true that trump is winning. Hillary is just trying to grab some of the younger citizens vote
>>
>>700750725
Yes the same one that has given super pacs and foreign governments the power to do what they will with our government.
>>
>>700741659
Clinton will probably not win in a landslide, but Trump has no chance of winning. Period. Clinton has been selected by the power that be, and that is that.
>>
>>700747605
Jesus you sound angry, did we touch a nerve?
>>
>>700751664
yes they fucking can dumbass they just have to deem something 'unconstitutional' and BAM it's gone (knowing corrupt liberals anything they don't like is unconstitutional)
>>
>>700751583
No, HIS BUSINESS filed for bankruptcy. Big difference. There are different types of bankruptcy, and they don't mean Donald Trump himself has no money.

He has NEVER been "worth nothing". He started off with millions.

As for his worth today, we don't know. He hasn't released his tax returns, member?
>>
>>700751420
That's a really dope pic. Bout to make it my cover photo on FB. Thanks dude
>>
>>700751583
so far today alone, I've heard that trump is worth "12 beeyon", then "negative 650 million", then "several billion", and now "2.7 billion".

and that's from 4 different assholes. where are you getting these numbers. you literally don't know how much he's worth until you look at his tax returns. and he's not releasing shit.

and how do you know Clinton will win you pederast? trump's up 2 in national polls. he's literally winning.
>>
>>700747692
could you link to it?
>>
>>700751867

What? They can't deem the constitution unconstitutional, idiot.

First of all, SCOTUS doesn't repeal. It overturns. Second of all, they can't overturn the second amendment. Only an amendment to the constitution can change the second amendment.
>>
>>700751596
the governor of louisiana is a clinton supporting democrat, you realize, right?

he didn't make a pro-trump speech, he told the celebrities and politicians to send money and supplies

but I guess its a good thing that he showed up, pretended to donate things for 5 minutes and left, he'd fuck it up anyway
>>
>>700746722
LA Times Poll August 21, 2016.

Reported on here: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/la-times-poll-donald-trump-two-points-hillary-clinton/
>>
>>700749306

sad/10
>>
>>700750888
Way to prove him wrong about extremism.
>>
>>700742520
the parade of high up us officials going to jail, hopefully leading all the way up to the ape
>>
>>700750970
He announced his political stance and everything he stood for during his very first speech. The speech in which he announced he was running. You okay anon?
>>
>>700752100
Such a fucking liar you are anon. Show some proof faggot
>>
File: 1471140876308.jpg (158 KB, 1024x1275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471140876308.jpg
158 KB, 1024x1275
>>700752143
>breitbart.com isn't just a rightwing huffington post
>one of trumps managers isn't the founder of breitbart
lol
>>
>>700752070
bullshit they can't overturn amendments hillary will use SCOTUS to do so. democrats are corrupt and can get away with anything and do
>>
File: datass.gif (2 MB, 523x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
datass.gif
2 MB, 523x596
>>700751596
wait so Trump did actual labor in Louisiana? can you prove it with video evidence?

if the man actually got dirty, rolled up his sleeves and helped someone - I'll vote for him.

sadly, he didn't. and that's why I'll be voting for Clinton.

I'll give you a chance to post these videos of trump "helping people and working" though....
>>
File: trump bribe.jpg (24 KB, 640x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump bribe.jpg
24 KB, 640x361
>>700751171
>he's the New America
AND I'm stupid?
he is everything that is wrong with america.
his own words tell you that
I might be a fool voting for clinton, but at least I'm not blind like you trumpanzees and believe the next prez is going to do 1/100 of what they say they will.
keep drinking the orange koolaid
>>
>>700751171
He's not releasing his returns because he's a pedo who donated to NAMBLA. If he refuses to prove he's not a pedo, he's just as bad as Obama refusing to prove he's not Kenyan.
>>
>>700752164
How's it sad?
>>
>>700750883
Because a single poll doesn't magically count more than dozen others. Also, because the methodology of that poll is very limited. It has a smaller sample size than usual, and it tracks the exact same people (as opposed to resampling more people each time).

So that poll basically just tracks the changing attitudes of the initial sample (which started a while back) not of Nation as a whole.
>>
File: Trump Thumbnail.png (155 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump Thumbnail.png
155 KB, 640x360
She obviously doesn't know he can do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpLcrGHZ2w
>>
>>700751171
>he's not the elitists who he's been fighting against.
Hes been a mogul for decades peddling real estate to Saudi kings
>>
>>700752322
spooooookey!
>>
>>700752020

Moron; Trump's down 5 pts in the RCP average; hes behind 5 points in florida and 9 points in pennsylvania. Hillary just needs pennsylvania and florida on top of the known democratic states and she'll win
>>
>>700745508
who the fuck reads newspaper?
>>
File: 1357714076278.gif (833 KB, 167x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357714076278.gif
833 KB, 167x167
>>700751867
>>
>>700752349
if he carried around a few cases of water bottles you'll vote for him? seriously? pandering works that well for you?

he was there for a photo op.
>>
>>700747740

I heard she's also an alcoholic. Pretty troubling...
>>
>>700752493
Incorrect my good sir.
>>
>>700752353
look at how hateful you libcucks are omg
>>
No, he doesn't have much of a chance of winning. If Hillary merely holds the states that Obama won, she has 242 electoral votes. Those are solid blue states. She would only need 28 more to win.

It's state-by-state electoral votes and polls that count. Hillary should win by 7-8 points, about the margin that Bill Clinton beat Dole by.

TL;DR version -- if she wins Florida , game over. If not, she can still lose most of the battle ground states and still become president.
>>
>>700743201
Popularity with majority AND friends with many electors. Plus WE ARE WHITE PEOPLE. His "racist" laws won't affect us.
>>
>>700752322
Nope. They can't. You don't know what you're talking about.

Nothing is higher than the Constitution. Not the President, not SCOTUS. They can only overturn laws, not amendments.
>>
>>700751898
No matter what type of bankruptcy he claimed really, he is a proven economic strategist at the highest level...

Really your choices for President are rich, slimy businessman or professional politician. In the time when America's economy is imploding I don't think the choice should really be that hard.
>>
File: Not well.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Not well.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>700741659
i wonder that of hillary
>>
>>700752572
This is completely false btw guys.
>>
>>700745564
angry republican with nothing to say.
>>
>>700742161
>>
>>700752553
no I want to see the man dirty, helping people

carrying water... is literally a job for boys.

I want to see the man dirty, working hard, helping people because he empathizes with their pain.

show me the evidence. I want... to believe.
>>
>>700750779
Hahaha
No
Read actual history. The "big switch" in the south is a total fabrication.

Dinesh D'Souza destroyed that myth so hard cenk had a meltdown on stage.

So yes, you need to learn history.

I bet you also refuse to believe democrats were the slave owners,
Fought for the south
Passed the Jim crow laws
Founded the kkk
Gave almost every single filibuster against civil rights
And to this day put blacks in a place of no escape called welfare.

The only reason the south became more conservative is because the rich left amd the blue collar workers were more likely to join the Republicans. The GOP had arou d 20% when Lincoln got elected and it's almost 50% now and growing.

The south didn't "flip" racists are still pulling the lever that says "democrat" most of them just feel it's morally right to discredit whites and stick blacks in inner cities

Oh hey, on that point...

I wonder why these very liberal cities have the most poverty in black communities, while in rural GOP areas, blacks are economically less disadvantaged and have lower crime rates... hmmmm
>>
>>700752558
Nope. Correct:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
File: Hillary8.jpg (231 KB, 576x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary8.jpg
231 KB, 576x582
>>700742363
>>
Regardless of which of them lands the desk. My prediction; depression, drug use/death and suicides will rise. Not trying to be edgy. No one really likes these "people". Oh, except the rich and influential who will benefit. The 1%-3%.
>>
>>700746727
too long for a meme. not how it works.

0/10
>>
>>700752752
That's incorrect my man
>>
>>700751596
give it a rest dude liberal will turn everything trump does against him

>if trump didn't help
>liberals get pissed

>Trump helps
>liberals get pissed

don't listen to liberals they're full of lies and hate the truth and especially hate when trump does something nice and helpful without being asked
>>
>>700752583
Dude I'm half black or some shit like that
>>
>>700752020
>trump's up 2 in national polls. he's literally winning.
what "polls"?
this should be good...
>>
I've got bad news for your libtards though. Trump's ahead by 2 points nationally.

And there's not much time left until we start voting. It's time to panic if you're a democrap
>>
>>700752760
Woah Woah settle down dude.
>>
>>700752641

>No matter what type of bankruptcy he claimed really, he is a proven economic strategist at the highest level...

No, he hasn't. He's proven to be average at best. He's made good calls and some horrendous calls. All while starting off with millions.

> In the time when America's economy is imploding I don't think the choice should really be that hard.

The American economy isn't imploding.
>>
Trump will win. Good always prevails
>>
Trump won't win. The FBI doesn't like him, and those ate the people who actually vote.
>>
>>700749091
cherry picked.

try a real argument next time dumbfuck
>>
>>700752843
Has he said anything about black people? Sadly no, so you're safe.
>>
>>700752873
the LA Times poll.

and virtually every red state.

the only way you stupid liberals will win, is by cheating. there will be Trump-appointed watchdogs at the polls, ensuring that doesn't happen.
>>
>>700752873
just one or two.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
>>
>>700752944
He employs 10s of thousands of people. Stimulating the economy in a major way. That's as a civilian. I think he'll be okay as POTUS ;^)
>>
>>700752349
can`t mossad the Assad faggot.
>>
>>700753026
Look at this fucking cuck
>>
>>700741659
I live in a swing state and I'm voting for Trump. 2012 was the first time I was eligible to vote and I stayed home. Trump is different.
>>
>>700753090
Feelsgoodman.trump
>>
>>700752641
>In the time when America's economy is imploding
Its actually been making an astonishing recovery. There were a lot of factors but the wallstreet bailouts really were they killer, instantly doubling debt. I did not expect Obama to be able to close the budget deficit, but he turned it around.
>>
>>700743895
As a latin american person I can tell you you're right and you all should vote for trump
>>
>>700753137
BINGO :)
>>
>>700753026
same can be said to you liberals all you do is cherry pick and twist shit around

>inb4 "republicans do it too"

you guys go to further lengths and corruption and just start fucking lying to twist shit
>>
>>700752349
You have to go on trump twitter for that. There is no MSM or quick Google search to find it.

Personal vids on fb or twitter will provide ample evidence but this thread is almost at limit and I probably won't make it back with one.
>>
>>700753194
calm down republican your G.E.D. is showing.
>>
>>700747236
you forgot the part where we'll invade another nation thats made of 90% sand, 8% hadjis fucking goats, and 2% oil that is somehow being used to destabilize our oil economy even though our domestic suppliers just raise their prices in lockstep with the foreign ones since they can dodge the blame...

that parts gonna come around again, unless china.
>>
>>700752565
good job there junior. getting the lib AND cuck in your post. maybe next time you can get goyim and faggot as well.

I stated my opinion. where was there "hate" in my post?
>>
LOLOL BERNIE LOLOLO FREE WEED MUH COLLEGE
DURRHUUURRR
DURRHUUURRR
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 600x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 600x419
ITT idiots shitpost about issues that aren't important. Eliminating NAFTA, preventing TPP, and the resulting trade imbalance are issues actually worthy of discussion.
>>
>>700753137
How about Hillary? Hasn't she been most reliable in economics and safety for americans? Trump is just a pussy asking for fame and more money smh
>>
File: PNG1464222043107.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PNG1464222043107.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>700753294
>>
>>700753349
I'll have you know i am a community college graduate
>>
>>700753311
I'm an independent. Partisian politics are cancer. You assume a lot though. Stay uneducated and angry.

Oh btw just because the liberals do it doesn't make it right.
>>
As a black I can also tell you all to vote for Trump.

Get off the democrat plantation. What in the hell do you have to lose??
>>
>>700753387
How much percent is ISIS? You gonna try ignoring the problem until it goes away?
>>
>>700753481
kek
>>
File: Police shootings.jpg (116 KB, 580x469) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Police shootings.jpg
116 KB, 580x469
>>700748043
Feel bad about being racist .


Fucking history ever
PResent day looks whos racist
>feels bad about being a racist
Clearly you dont belong here newfag faggot
How is it racist to acknowledge facts
Which racist meme`s? pls post them for my folder.
There ar eno fucking racist meme`s you faggot
Beside if there were i would be responsible for 50% of them
Why the fuck would his staff say the made racist images
>>
>>700753461
Dude.... What.
>>
>>700753413
damn you don't even want to understand the platform do you?
>>
>>700747692
meh thats okay, her husbands former intern is on record getting a president off in office.
>>
itt: libtards and republicunts arguing like it's redsox/yankees in 2004.
>>
>>700752231
who's going to do the arresting?
>>
>>700753493
imagine the media if the GOP TRIED to rig their primaries you would never hear the end of it but the liberals rig theirs and ONLY conservative media and a select few actually reported it
>>
>>700753658
America ;}
>>
File: 590520422_1.jpg (1 MB, 4938x3387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
590520422_1.jpg
1 MB, 4938x3387
>>700753658
>>
>>700749091
Yeah fuck them vote Johnson also
sign this petition


https://www.change.org/p/victor-free-speech-anti-defimination-league
>>
>>700741659

It's only August, so he's got a shot.

If the election were held tomorrow, he would not win. The electoral college does not look good for him right now.

He needs to shore up Georgia and North Carolina, push to hold Nevada and Iowa, and start trying to make inroads to chip away at Clinton's lead in Pennsylvania. If he does that, then it's up to Ohio and Florida as always, and those two are always a crapshoot.
>>
File: Difference.jpg (1 MB, 1244x2880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Difference.jpg
1 MB, 1244x2880
>>700748043
Read this, you dont want to sell deathsticks any more, you want to go home and rethink your life.
>>
>>700753439
oh thank you for straightening us out. is there anything else we can talk about?

or just nafta and tpp. you sound like a kind and delightful person. trump much?
>>
>>700752944
Ummm what would you call your financial situation if you were 17 trillion in debt? You think that's gonna get paid off? Just think. Stop. Think.

Trump has proven experience recovering from bankruptcy. He's your best shot ;)

Hillary...fuck. If you can't see that every politician is a fucking crook in the worst way, then you deserve to get spitroasted.
>>
>>700752752
>Read actual history. The "big switch" in the south is a total fabrication.

Hah, no. It's not. It's documented fact that the South switched allegiances:
This is the electoral map in 1920:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ElectoralCollege1920.svg


This is the electoral map in 1964:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ElectoralCollege1964.svg

Notice anything different with the colors?

> I bet you also refuse to believe democrats were the slave owners,

Nope, I believe those things. I believe in facts. I just also know that the Democratic party is vastly different today than it was 80+ years ago. You're a moron if you think otherwise.

>The only reason the south became more conservative is because the rich left amd the blue collar workers were more likely to join the Republicans.

1. The fact that you admit it became more conservatives already proves my point. The crux of my argument doesn't depend on the reason, it just depends on showing that the demographics of the Democratic party changed, therefore claiming that "Democratic SCOTUS was against the the Civil Rights act" is misleading since the Democratic party of back then is nothing like the Democratic party of today.

2. Your theory fails to explain why the change happend in 1964. Just a coincidence, right?
>>
>>700749759
Obama has largely continued Bush policy and every triumph of his presidency is a result of those policies. The only real exception to that being the abortion of a bill which is Obamacare.
If you voted for a second term Obama you are far dumber than a second term Bush voter.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (380 KB, 980x1953) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
380 KB, 980x1953
>>700748147
Fine move to canada , you wont be missed
>>
>>700753853
>being this mad
>>
>>700753773
fuck johnson i want turmp to win
>>
>>700753791
lol nobody's gonna read all that shit.
>>
>>700753942
i like turnips too.
>>
>>700753439
>NAFTA
>TTP
>Trump and NAMBLA
>>
>>700753344
I googled "trump work hard people of Louisiana floods"

and no specifics came up.

bummer. even that little faget gw knew how to get his hands dirty at his ranch.

can't respect a man who doesn't know how to work hard.
>>
>>700753631
I don't want to. I'm voting Trump because he'll do less damage than Hillary. Plus, if Trump does crash our system, I'm part of a Monarchist Schism. It'll further our goal anyway.
>>
>>700753503
underrated
>>
Lol, Trump's a fuckin' con artist joke. The only polls that actually count are the State-by-state polls. Clinton will win, period.
Anyone saying otherwise is sucking tiny Trumpdick


http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-is-winning-the-states-that-look-like-the-democratic-party/
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
>>
If trump loses there will be riots of un-seen proportion, if trump wins , theyre will be mass panick from hillary supporters ...Either way , soon after hillary wins , she will be forced to resign from office to stop the riots .
>>
>>700753137

1. And? He'll continue doing so if he's not President...

2. At lot of his employees are overseas. His products are made in third-world countries.
>>
>>700753726
Well the GOP was working against trump. That was publicy stated from the top. That's until they realized all the angry rednecks and tea baggers hijacked their party. Then they had no choice but to get cucked by trump. The DNC was horrendous with the rigging bullshit. The only difference is the GOP didn't lie about it.
>>
File: 1471665889570.png (145 KB, 424x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471665889570.png
145 KB, 424x424
>>700741659
I want Trump to win. Hillary is a huge threat. We must vote against her on election day.
>>
>>700752944
Have you taken a look at the GDP numbers, anon? The great recovery that Obama is praised for isn't happening.
>>
>>700748526
And you didnt learn from this yet you use it as a example.
>>
at this point, because we don't have trump's taxes, and because he's not going to release them - we really do have to ask: what's he hiding?

payments from Saudis? Russians? Chinese? ISIS? Jeffrey Epstein? Goldman Sachs?

NOT posting his taxes will cost him my vote. I'll just stay home.
>>
>>700753835
>Ummm what would you call your financial situation if you were 17 trillion in debt? You think that's gonna get paid off? Just think. Stop. Think.

Not imploding because it would be retarded to define it that way based solely on debt?

By your definition the US economy has been "imploding" for half its life. That's pretty long implosion...
Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 48
Thread DB ID: 74586



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.