Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
whatsup?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 49
File: clearly superior.jpg (59 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clearly superior.jpg
59 KB, 960x960
whatsup?
>>
Ez
>>
Yurope stronk suk superior dick non EU fags
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 534x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 534x480
>>700702333
TRIPS FOR YROPE
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1020x756) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1020x756
>>700702164
So the European Union is a country now?

Mfw you have to add up everyone's medals around you to beat the best in medal counts

Plebs
>>
>>700702164
Lol

Brag about those Curling medals.
>>
>>700702164
you have to join up to beat america
>>
>patriarchy at work
>>
File: 1468837796463.png (24 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468837796463.png
24 KB, 256x256
Holy fucking shit you mean to tell me that a bunch of countries all put together have a high count of something HOLY FUCK ANON YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND
>>
>USA vs China vs essentially a small continent
>>
>>700702164
>america
>girl
>>
>>700702164
Extreme bait, but here we go:

>EU consists of 28 countries
>EU doesn't even have a team, countries do
>>
>>700702164
This works for WWII as well, just lump Germany with the allies and bam Germany won the war.
>>
You dumb fuckers are so weak you can't even just find a single European country capable of getting as much as us. You had to group all of them together to make some faux point that's not even valid.

You Didn't even try to group us with our hat and pants. (Mex and Canuck)
>>
>>700702797
oh will that make it fair for you faggot?
>lets add them together
>let me guess you want middle east medals too
>>
The US still win the Most medals overall you fucking idiots. Learn to go off of individual statistics.
>>
Us bought their champ from another country just to win.

They don't have any "real" US athletes.

So pathetic
>>
>>700702164
That's funny I didn't see the EU walking in with the other countries during the opening ceremonies
>>
>>700702866
Considering USA have 320 million people and 120 medals but UK have 60 million people and 67 medals the ratio of medals per person is way higher in UK so you have a lot of medals because you have a lot of people but if UK had 320 million people USA would just be shit on the leaderboard
>>
You incorrectly included Great Britain in your EU calculation.
>>
I guess when you can't win, you can always move the goalposts. To suit your agendum.
>>
>>700703475
UK is still in EU for now
>>
>>700703422
That's some backwards logic but sure. Also UK is far from the most effective medal winner with total athletes accounted for.
The olympics isn't about "who's got better sports people living there" anymore
>>
# of entrants : medal ratio bro.
>>
ITT: amerisharts use the #of athletes meme to make upf or their shit per capita score

stay fat fags
>>
>>700704016
Yes sure but Amerifats should not be be so proud of their medals they are not better that the other nations
>>
>>700702164
>has to combine 28 countries
>olympics is about which country wins, not which group of countries that are pretending to be a union wins
The butthurt is strong
>>
>>700702582

>4.5 times the population of UK
>less than 2 times the amount of medals won
>being proud
>>
>implying a single european land has 300 million inhabitants
>being this retarded
this thread sucks
>>
>>700704466
Trying to combine a continents worth of medals because as individuals you fail, kek
>>
>>700704466
>entire continent vs one country
>>
U.S.A. this first because they took most of Russian athletes with that foul play, but they were in second place
>>
>>700702164
That's including GB right?
>>
>>700704618
A continent about the same size, same population and same organisation, kek
>>
>>700702164
That's some good old Republican math right there.
>>
>>700704316
EU is so shit they need to rely on per capita statistics to be superior in any way
>>
>>700703422
'
lmao UK has been a country for over like 500 years now and it only has 1/3rd the population of a country that was established only like 280 years ago.

You not only lost in medals but you lost in population. Do you even have sex over there or is every one a kissless beta now.
>>
>>700704332
>Amerifats
>Not better than any other nation

So that makes your backwards add Eurobean cucktry any better?
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>700702834
And we still beat China.
>>
>>700702568
lol u inbred idiot that is what the united states did
>>
>>700704882

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read on here.
>>
>>700704907
Gotta imagine how many of them are getting lynched or killed for their failures.
>>
>>700703422
you do know that there's an actual physical limit on how many people can compete right?
Like, the US doesn't get 3x more people on their volley ball team cuz population.
>>
File: ayy.png (153 KB, 505x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ayy.png
153 KB, 505x315
>>700702582

>Great Britain
>67
>MFW that's 67 metals the EU couldnt claim
>>
>>700704882
I'm not from the UK it was just an example and your argument don't make sense and you are an idiot
>>
File: 1452109915622.jpg (90 KB, 800x532) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452109915622.jpg
90 KB, 800x532
>>700702164
It was wonderful hearing the EU national anthem played so may times at the medal ceremonies.
>>
>>700705032
States aren't countries.
>>
Jealous of the US, make up anything to look better.
>>
>>700704773
>>700705032

A country is different than a continent faggots
>>
>>700705072
Even tho i still think the ratio would be higher in UK, Germany or France
>>
File: 1407121877087.jpg (120 KB, 950x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407121877087.jpg
120 KB, 950x534
>>700702164
So pretty much its like the United States came and did 100 pushups all by themselves and the European countries all whispered among themselves and each did 10 pushups and then at the end held hands and simultaneously said "I did 280 pushups haha I win!"?
>>
>>700702164
Jealous eurocuck
>>
>>700704773
europe has almsot 800 million people and the US has 330 million

plus when 1 american competes against 20 europeans in a single event, the odds are that a european will win

for an american to get gold he has to beat ALL the europeans in a particular event

for a european to get gold ANY of the europeans have to beat just 1 american
>>
>>700702164
So what is the purpose of these primitive entertainment? Countries spend trillions of $ on things they dont really need, while their citizenz literally eat shit from the ground 200 m away from the complexes. What the fuck is wrong with this planet?
>>
>>700705346
only technically. and if you adjust for population size the EU still wins.
I mean, of course no other single country is gonna beat America, because your "country" is basically a whole continent.
the only country with more population and comparable resources is china, but theyre 3rd world so theyre never gonna win either
>>
>>700702164
enjoy your zika
>>
>>700705743
Keeping up appearances.
>>
Britbong here, well done 'murrica old chaps, nice to see the two old boys still on top, once again confirming the rest of the world are shit.

>how can places as populous as china, russia and india still get beaten by a nation of 70 million people that are according to faggots on the internet "inbred island dwellers"
>>
>>700702797
as if the US doesnt already count as a small continent.
states are only not countries by technicality, and the US is only a single country by technicality.
>>
>>700705741
Yeah you get one point but we can't know for sure that if EU united they would not beat USA
>>
>>700702164
Takes a whole continent to beat a single country...
>>
U.S.A populace= 318 million
European Union populsce=742 million.
Get the fuck over it America is winning
>>
>>700705967
Does everyone see this right here? Because this right here.
>>
>>700705967
The best part is china and russia try REALLY hard to win with the state sponsorship whereas here its like "well your on your own, I'm sure you'll find a way to support yourself"
>>
>>700703422
>muh per capita
>>
>>700705760
>basically the whole continent

Are you retarded?
USA land area = 3.8 million square miles
Canada land area = 3.8 million square miles
>>
>>700705072
you do know sample size right? literally everyone agrees that more population = more success because you have a bigger pool to chooes from, its basic statistics. thats why china also does well, but theyre nowhere near as developed as the US so obviously they cant compete.

the US is basically cheating by declaring itself a single country while having 4 or 5 times the population of any other country in the first-world
>>
>>700703475
The UK population voted to leave the EU. This has not happened yet. Taking all bets whether or not it will!

Newsflash: the referendum is not binding.
>>
>>700706197
EU is 500 million not 742 million
>>
>>700705032
the united states added canada, mexico, and a few other south american countries together to their medal count? what?
>>
>>700706419
I guess Google lied?
>>
>>700705165
under rated post
>>
>>700706237
Just like Eric the Eel. Fucking swimming GOD. Look him up, shit's giggles.
>>
>>700705741
then start listing your athletes by state rather then country and your all on equal footing.
>>
>>700706526
I guess you take the number of people from the continent and not from the union
>>
>>700706280
>entirety of europe = 3.9 million square miles
>>
>>700706505
would barely help anyway
>canadian fag here
>>
>>700706598
i arbitrarily demand you list your athletes by city.
>>
Does Serbia count?
>>
>>700706598
You do realize the US is not the only country in the world/olympics that has states right?
>>
>>700706197
>failing at ratios this badly
742/318 = 2.3
325/120 = 2.7

europe still wins, burger
>>
>>700706328
tell that to india or indonesia
>>
>>700706598
That would actually work. Right now, we only send the best of the entire country. There are a lot of athletes who would be competitive if not medal from the US that never see the Olympics. So, New York could send their best, California, Texas, etc. All 50 states.
>>
>>700706819
We'll take you Caknuckleheads for the winter games.
>>
>>700706838
canada is the only other first-world, and they have a 35mil population, less than half of the UKs, so theyre not exactly gonna be level
>>
>>700702164

The arguments here should not be based on populations or countries but the number of athletes each group in the picture sends. I have this strange feeling that the EU sent a few more athletes than the US or China.

Also whoever said the only country more populous than the US is China needs to like read a book or something.
>>
>>700706985
>first-world
the third-world shitholes dont count, they have no infrastructure to train athletes
i mean even china is third-world, but at least they have money
>>
>>700706777
>implying land size = population size = medal count

Stay butthurt Europe, maybe next time make the EU a country, show up under one flag together as the EU and then try again

Until then scoreboard fuckers! USA USA USA USA!
>>
>>700705032
>lol u
Its time to leave
States aren't countires
>>
File: 1457373018480.gif (3 MB, 260x291) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457373018480.gif
3 MB, 260x291
Kek when Amerifags want to argue gun crime

>but u haf to consider whole of yurope or it to be comparable!!1!

Amerifags arguing medals

>y r u considering the hole of yurope?!11
>>
>>700707161
Keep making excuses, special snowflakes are in this year
>>
>>700707365

/thread

Bitch all you want but atleast accept the fact.
>>
>>700703422

The UK had 373 athletes that competed in the Olympics, that then won 67 medals. So it works out to be 18% of the athletes won a medal ( If they only win one each )

But the US had 558 and won 121 medals, so they had about 22% win a medal.

But if you factor the size of the country then the UK have a population of 64.1m so about 0.000006% are athletes. Where as the US has only 0.000002% and so the UK has a higher % of talented people.
>>
>>700703184
>mad about US getting most medals
must be a yuge eurofag
>>
File: image.jpg (402 KB, 1600x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
402 KB, 1600x1333
>>700707604

>stawmanning this hard
>>
>>700704466

This x10 million. Also how much lower it would be without the swimming freak.
>>
>>700707604
You can have our niggers anon. Not only will our gun violence plummet, your medals will finally skyrocket.
>>
>>700705760
what about India and Russia you inbred europoor
>>
I mean if the EU wants to consider each state in the US counts as a country why don't we let each state send all the people they want without exceeding the limit of course because at that point pretty much every medal will belong to the US but just be divided among the states because technicality
>>
>>700707804
I don't think you know what that means.
>>
>>700707365
so your argument is literally a technicality

i guess burgers will do anything to feel like they achieved something
>>
File: 1445532396339.jpg (8 KB, 293x208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445532396339.jpg
8 KB, 293x208
>>700706328

Meanwhile because China
>>
>>700707630
what the fuck are you even saying nigger
>>
File: stay_mad.jpg (121 KB, 960x1219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stay_mad.jpg
121 KB, 960x1219
Any more comments?
>>
>>700702164
Maybe this represents it better
>>
>>700708108
did you even read the last line?

3rd world countries cant compete, they have no fucking resources, so the they dont even get to the population size advantage
>>
>>700708420
If you keep crying and bitching that you are special and the EU is trans country maybe IOC will listen
>>
>>700708314
No its literally reality
>>
>>700708340
>burgers failing to read the whole post, big surprise

i mentioned china, it has enough money to compete but its still third world. what, you think its millions of inbred rice farmers are gonna come to the olympics? in a shithole like china you can only really count the people in cities
>>
>>700708682
that the US is technically a country while having 4-5x the population of any other first world country, giving them a massive advantage? youre right, that is reality

and this isnt even getting into the unhealthy obession with sports you have compared to anywhere else
>>
>>700709004
So do we have more talented and fit athletes than the rest of the world or are we all fat? I mean if we're all amerifats obviously it isn't that big of a deal because only a very slim amount might be able to compete right? It shouldn't be an issue for you guys to deal with a bunch of Amerifats you know
>>
>>700708492
incomplete, but a good starting point. is not only about the number of people, is also about the real chances they have (politics, economics, wars, etc)
>>
>>700709004
Keep making excuses, keep being butthurt or lose your countries sovereignty make the EU a country and try again. Notice how we technically won the most medals and technically entered the olympics as one nation and not multiple

Protip: nobody cares about your shit opinions
>>
>>700709247
youre all fat, but you also value sport and sporting achievement much more highly than other countries (which is a bit of a paradox, i agree).

you have your full sport scholarships and ridiculous amounts of money poured into college football, no other country cares that much about sport, for real
>>
>>700702571
When Amerifags think Curling is a summer olympic sport
>>
one country versus several

>whelp
>>
>>700702582
>united states
>not joined up itself
>>
>>700709480
>technically
>technically

youre the one making excuses fam. im not saying the EU should enter as a country, im not saying you shouldnt be at the top of the medal table, im just saying statistically you have nothing to be proud of
>>
>>700709588
Well all of us being fat shouldn't make it hard for any other country to horde all those medals from us I mean they're more fit and talented so any country from the EU should be able to bench us no problem
>>
File: 1420992045469.jpg (124 KB, 437x491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420992045469.jpg
124 KB, 437x491
>>700702164

Suck it OP
>>
>>700708021
If you're talking about Phelps, it would be 6 lower. That really made the difference.
>>
>>700704882
Jesus Christ this is the most retarded American comment I've ever seen.
>>
>>700709750
Im not making excuses I don't have to. Just look at actual medal count
>>
>>700709761
i mean, over 66% of your country is obese? that still gives you a much larger population than any single european country
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 254x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 254x225
>MFW FAT BUTTHURT MURICANS

LMAO
>>
>>700702164
fucking american shill. everyone knows the EU can't count all it's medals together and say they beat america. doesn't change the fact that murica came 36th in weighted medals per capita.
>>
>>700709961
sure thing buddy, keep being proud of other peoples achievements backed by vastly larger resources than any other competitor
>>
>>700702859
underrated post
>>
>>700702164
Then let's tie all parts together so all of America and hey maybe the Antarctic, become a country,then you guys can talk.
>>
and africa?
>>
File: 1471155545804.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471155545804.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>mfw americans making excuses ITT
>>
>>700710044
>Mfw you got beat by an obese nation

How does it feel that fattys beat your ass?
>>
Jezus you Americans are so easily triggered. Watch your Heart.
>>
File: 4920-004-D3E29B1F.jpg (28 KB, 341x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4920-004-D3E29B1F.jpg
28 KB, 341x450
>>
>>700709004
Obsession with sports = unfair advantage?
>>
>>700704882
You gottem buddy, so mad
>>
File: 1470641347248.jpg (91 KB, 640x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470641347248.jpg
91 KB, 640x620
>americans faces when
>>
>>700710115
Using the actor from the American (better) version of the office.
>>
someone get the NATO count.
>>
>>700710328
hey says from his dimly lit room, pushing doritos through the slimy hole in his face while bathed in the glow of his computer screen.

who did you beat again?
>>
>>700702164
>having to use an entire continent
kek. The slavs beat your asses
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1200x800
>>700710216
Because resources means you can run or swim faster
>>
>>700710044
Sadly still doesn't matter I mean if the olympics considered each state as an individual country like the EU does the US as a whole would have even more athletes in the olympics than they do now, there's still a limit to how many athletes the US could send total and for each sport participated in,
>>
>>700710553
Oh I agree, American Office is brilliant.

But you still lost lmao pwnt.
>>
Let each state act independently and send competitors per event then reevaluate the medal count, the US would probably have just as many medals

See
>>700710589
>>700710672
>>
>>700705165
>>700706589
The UK is still in the EU.
>>
>>700710704
America won more medals than England. Your putting an entire fucking continent againsxt one country, and even then you got shrekt
>>
America used black hacks!
>>
>>700710583
Everyone, see the real medal count

USA > everyone else
>>
>>700710359
not unfair, but it is an advantage. when you put so much more money into sports compared to any other country, can anyone really expect to beat you?

its the same with pro-football, NFL, NBA - the richest teams with the best players invariably win.
obviously Leicester city's recently success was a break in that, but it was news because it never happens
>>
>>700703422
China.
>>
Eve tho I agree with eurocucks this is bullshit since there are more than one team competing for EU
>>
>>700710608
means that not all the athletes in the world have te same opportunities
>>
>>700710608
>implying resources dont improve your chances of winning

yes anon, america just has the best sporting genetics of any country for no reason
>>
>>700702164
Eurofag here. The European Union is made up of multiple countries. The United states is only one country. The US won the most medals in the Olympic games. They deserve that 1st place spot.
>>
>>700710764
this is the second stupidest post in this thread

the whole point is counting the medals collectively. if you made each state go independently then add all the medals together again youre literally doing nothing
>>
>>700711071
>implying football players participate in the olympics
>implying nba players play for only USA
>implying soccer players world wide doesn't do the same thing
>>
> the only reason the US and China have so many medals is because of their huge population
> EU is not a country retard
>>
>>700710891
i've seen the writing on the internet. arguing that per capita doesn't count is just desperate grasping at straws.

if you have 100,000 people and test IQ scores of the top 3 and add them together, and then compare that to the IQ scores of the top 3 of a group of 100 people, of course the group of 100,000 will have the highest average IQ. does that mean the larger group has a larger average IQ? shit no.

if you can't wrap your head around that i really don't know how to help you..
>>
File: oly.png (169 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oly.png
169 KB, 1366x728
>>700710891
>>700711675
>pic related
>>
>>700711328
So wait we have the best athletics but we are all obese? Or is it that all the best athletes are obese?

I'm confused, Which is it?
>>
>>700711570
my god, is the american education system really this bad?

i was illustrating a point, not directly connecting the sports and their athletes to the olympics, you fucking faggot
>>
>>700709696
>implying countries like germany arent also composed of states
>>
>>700710589
>entire continent
>>
>>700709696
>Bottom middle state
>Chile's flag
Wut?
>>
>>700711260
China's number of athletes will grow up throught time it's still a under developped country with low infrastructures
>>
>>700711835
why do you guys keep bringing up how fat you are? whats your angle?
>>
>>700704882
Ha, so retarded. If the UK had the same population as the USA the country would be hugely over populated.
>>
>>700704882
reverse yurotard detected.
>>
File: 1470558807437.gif (4 MB, 502x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470558807437.gif
4 MB, 502x282
>>700702164
>>
>>700711964
Bottom half of the blue would be red for chile
>>
>>700711675
With proper statistics population size does not matter. That's the point of stats to compare different populations

>>700711861
I was illustrating that your point was crap

>>700712025
If you have to ask, you'll never know
>>
>>700706384
Britfag here. It's happening. Theresa May will invoke it in the new year.
>>
>>700708492
I disagree not a good start.

You have to take into account how many Americans at the trials would have medaled if you could send more than 3 people.
>>
>>700702164
America is barred by the fact only 3 people advance out of trials. How many Americans would medal if there was no limit to how many you can send
>>
>>700712576
what the fuck are you talking about. 'proper statistics'? can i see some?
>>
>>700702164
America wins gold for mass shootings
>>
>>700712844
>>700713056
sample size, for the 1000th time.

the success doesnt scale 1:1 with population size, but saying it doesnt make a difference is just evidence of the shitty american education system
>>
>>700712576
illustrating my point was bad by completely misconstruing it? reminds me of pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 469x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 469x256
>>700705576
>ignored fact
>Eurabia is butthurt and crying while having a temper tantrum
>nothing new

/thread
>>
>>700705576
this exactly
>>
>>700713135
You're missing the point. There are 100+ Americans in track and field that could medal that didn't make it out of USA trials because there is only 3 spots
>>
>>700713135
dude i think we're arguing the same point..
>>
an entire union only has about 3x more metals than a single state? thats pretty pathetic
>>
>>700713529
3 spots in all of track and field? gonna need a source on that

and 100+? way to massively overestimate. i dont deny you probably have some medal-potential in your scraps, but calm down son
>>
>>700703184

I like how the liberal bullshit about how all Americans are immigrants except for Native Americans vanishes when someone wants to make a case about generational culture. Tell me, how many generations does someone's family have to be living in America for them to count as an American? If your answer isn't "0" I get to deport millions of useless brown people who do nothing but eat.

>>700702797

You're aware western China is empty as fuck?

>>700703475
>>700703626

Hahahahaa
>>
>>700713302
Your pic is this whole thread

Abuncha butt hurt Europeans trying to pretend they won (won the most medals overall) the olympics

Fuck off losers, the olympics are over, you lost. Deal with it
>>
>>700713791
yeah i think i replied to you by mistake, my bad
>>
>>700705165

This post gets a gold
>>
Americans are so easy
>>
>>700713875
such an american way of looking at things. you dont think that things like population size and resources count more than the fact that "technically" you count as one country for some reason?
>>
>>700713825
No 100+ is right.

Between all track and field every event womens and mens. There are atleast 10 male and 10 female sprinters alone that had medal shots in the 100 or 200 that had to watch from home since only 3 get to go in each event. I bet alot of the 4th placers at trials could have medaled.
>>
>>700702866
a small country against a huge ass one oh my sides
>>
>>700714407
yeah youre gonna need a source before anyone believes that bullshit
>>
>>700714128
Again

Population = resources = medals is not true
How does resources make you run and swim faster?

The us was not the only country with states in the olympics.
>>
>>700714607
Go look up top 10 times in mens and womens finals for 100, 200, 400 4x1 and 4x4 at usa trials
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (16 KB, 199x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
16 KB, 199x200
>>700714128

We are one country. No technicality about it.

....Butthurt about Olympics.
>>
>>700714128
>"technically" you count as one country for some reason

National sovereignty must be new to where you are from, no wonder you are confused about the EU not being a country. Must be that fine education system they have I keep hearing about
>>
>>700702866
hahah you fucking europeans! you couldnt even as a small ass country beat the us, canada and mexico!!! hahaha i dont even watch the olympics i like to feel better hahaha and fuck those mexicans but let me count them in during these olympics to feel better hahah!

go lose to the vietnamese who use sticks for weapons amerifat
>>
>>700714665
youre literally spewing out random bits of information as if theyre arguments

higher population and money does contribute to a better performance, its literally fact. you think better resources for training athletes has no effect on how well they develop and perform? youre literally a child

and the states thing isnt really about the states, its about the population.
>>
File: cheers.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cheers.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>700715311
>>
File: 1451348760773.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451348760773.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>700709800
>>
>>700715248
its literally only technicality, a country is a loose as fuck term that doesnt define anything that could affect olympic performance.

you have more people than anyone with similar resources and more resources than anyone with similar populations.

its strength in numbers, you have nothing to be proud of (yknow, beyond the fact that a basement dweller shouldnt be parroting on about his country's actually impressive people)
>>
>>700715311
no-one ever said the EU was a country

youre technically a country in the sense that yes, youre a country, but youre 5x the size of any other country that has enough resources to properly compete. thats a massive advantage.

take any of the top 10 european countries and give them 300 million people to choose from, theyd beat the US every time
i mean, the UK got half as many medals with a fifth of the population.
>>
>>700715444
If resources really matter, why did Jamaica and Kenya beat Iran in medals? Or does Iran have less resources than Jamaica and Kenya?
>>
>>700705505
you're the faggot here since you don't seem to know the difference between Europe and European Union, you nigger
>>
>>700716262
Learn2read
>>
>>700716144
Stop wasting oxygen
>>
>>700716144
well jamaica actually does, and i dont know about kenya. obviously there are other factors, anomalies etc.
kenya also has genetic advantage over iran, clearly
>>
>>700702164

"European Union" isn't a country you dumb fuck
>>
File: froopydoop.jpg (20 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
froopydoop.jpg
20 KB, 500x281
>>700715718

>more people with similar resources
>more resources than anyone with similar populations
>nothing to be proud of
>>
>>700716071
The olympics are athletic competitions between countries. In op's post he listed the EU medal count. Implying EU should be considered a country for these games
>>
>>700705760
>if you adjust for population size the EU still wins.
> grasping THIS hard for straws
>>
>>700703422
With that dumb ass logic, India and China should be running a racket. Quality matters. We train em right. You don't even pay your medal winners.
>>
File: 1470414103740.jpg (226 KB, 630x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470414103740.jpg
226 KB, 630x658
Making this thread because you're that jelly

pic related, its op
>>
>>700716445
Nice argument
>>
File: muhpercapita.png (28 KB, 482x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muhpercapita.png
28 KB, 482x319
>>700708489
>>700708492
>>700711774
>muh pc
>>
>>700704332
The 2016 Olympics says you're wrong dumb shit kek
>>
>>700716728
its just facts fam, if you want to ignore them to retain your "we're the best at everything" status then go ahead
>>
>>700716542
Jamaica resources > Iran's

What do they have gold plated diamond encrusted oil?
>>
>>700716723
youre assuming a lot about OPs intentions

if you notice, no-one in this entire thread has said the EU should be considered a country, thats literally no-ones argument, youre making shit up on the spot
>>
>>700716984

You have no facts you bubling fucking retard. Keep comparing states to countries, USA still whooped your ass

> mfw I'm not even American

You're fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1471762214970.gif (826 KB, 500x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471762214970.gif
826 KB, 500x265
>>700705995

>"technicality"
>>
File: 1466977592435.jpg (260 KB, 850x942) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466977592435.jpg
260 KB, 850x942
>>700702582
>UK
>Small overpopulated island chain of 63.4mn
>100 less athletes at 2016 than 2012.
>Less than 15% of US sport budget
>Still comes second to a nation of 318mn and above a nation of 1.4bn.
>Gets medals in all categories. The only nation in the games to do so.

More impressive tbh.

Also the EU are naughty adding the UK to the tally. Proves Brexit camp right. The EUSSR is truly trying to remove national identities and borders.
>>
File: 1407387005023.jpg (50 KB, 630x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407387005023.jpg
50 KB, 630x470
>>700708021
>How much lower would it be without the swimming freak

Oh yeah, I forgot that going to the Olympics meant that you were supposed to send people that are only moderately good at what they do instead of amazing at it. I guess in that regard, the EU is a step ahead as always.
>>
>>700717216
>comparing states to countries
literally when

since when does population not count as a fact?
>>
>>700705165
rekkktttt eurofags
>>
File: btchplz.gif (2 MB, 245x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
btchplz.gif
2 MB, 245x276
>>700707093

So what you're saying is that #2 from Kansas that couldn't beat #1 from Kansas to even try to qualify better than #1 from New York is going to beat out every other top ranking athlete from the entire fucking planet?
>>
>>700717015
literally all i did was google GDPs, jamaica's is higher than iran's. do you really think those arabian princes give up any of their money to the rest of the country?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 350x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 350x261
>>700717080
>hurr durr comparing two nations medal counts to a continents in a contest between countries doesn't mean that I want you to consider it as a nation
>>
>>700717463

see:
>>700715311
>>
>>700704466
>implying the entire population of every country is a part of the Olympics.

And you wonder why we hate you.
>>
>>700710766
Yet its been frozen out of ALL EU meetings WHILST paying the weekly dues that come out to £13.4bn a year after the rebate.

UK should stop paying and enact Article 50. Its gonna give £26.8bn to Brussels MINIMUM before its left as Article 50 is a 2 year countdown.
>>
>>700714407

>>700702164

https://www.iaaf.org/records/toplists/sprints

The per population data is a bad data set. It does not take into account only 3 people can go per country per event.

This puts a ceiling on how many medals you can get. Americans who could medal were sitting at home.


Top Times this year examples:

Mens 100
7 of 20 were Americans

Mens 200
5 of 20 were Americans

Mens 400
6 of 20 were Americans

Womens 100
7 of 20 were Americans

Womens 200
10 of 20 were Americans

Womens 400
8 of 20 were Americans

Swimming

Mens 50 free
5 of top 10 were American. 2 sat at home

Mens 100 fly
5 of top 10 were American. 2 sat at home
>>
>>700717668
when the EU is 2.3x population but 2.7x medals, and china's population is more than both combined, the labels of "country" and "continent" become a bit arbitrary
>>
british accents are annoying.
>>
>>700717761
>having this little understanding of what someone else is saying

and you wonder why people think americans are retards
>>
File: World_in_100_CE.png (2 MB, 4000x2036) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
World_in_100_CE.png
2 MB, 4000x2036
>>700711774
>dat map showing subhuman lower equator filth getting nothing.

Its just like the civilisations of the world in 100AD. North of the Equator is supreme. Lets not forget Argentina and Aus/NZ are all Euro/Asian Descended.

pic very related.
>>
>>700718287
so are fat cunt yanks that sound like utter retards
>>
>>700718150
Um not when the contest is specifically country against country, then "countries" do matter
>>
File: 1418609697788.jpg (9 KB, 240x196) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418609697788.jpg
9 KB, 240x196
>>700715320
this salty over being a eurofag
>>
>>700713385
>USA white minority by birth rate as of 2013
>USA white minority by population between 2030-2034
>USA has 20% of the worlds entire European race population.

Gee thanks USA for ending all hope of recovery.
>>
>>700702164

Europe and its desperate grasping for straws in a now nauseating attempt to prove they're not the laughing stock of the world is getting a little old at this point.
>>
>>700718450
"oh you know, because we carry the label of a country it doesnt matter than we have 5x the population and 10x the sports budget of any other country, we still won fair and square!"
>>
File: 1424569968785.jpg (18 KB, 260x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424569968785.jpg
18 KB, 260x259
>>700715248
B-B-But America only got to the moon because they have more resources and a larger population, waaaaaaaa I hate being a Eurofag.
>>
File: casablanca.jpg (21 KB, 214x235) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
casablanca.jpg
21 KB, 214x235
>>700718678

Waiting for an explanation of how the label of country does not apply to the US
>>
>>700702164

I'm not even a United Statian but that's just pathetic.
>>
>>700718929
i guess reading comprehension isnt your strong suit either

didnt ever say the US wasnt a country, just saying that it has a massive advantage by having 5x the population of any other country thats worth a damn
>>
for real, OP did a great job with this one. proper quality bait
>>
>>700718678
>implying no other country is rich
>implying all athletes representing their country actually live there
>>
>>700719220

EU themselves made that
>>
File: 1418613152376.jpg (45 KB, 317x309) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418613152376.jpg
45 KB, 317x309
>>700702164
Did anyone else notice that the United States is represented by a woman? If the United States had been represented by a man, the EU would be eating shit as always. There's a reason why they separate genders in the Olympics.
>>
>>700719246
other rich countries have a much lower population

and really? the athletes who live in another country hardly make a difference to any population counts
>>
I would be pretty pissed if I were a Britfag
>>
Stay Mad Eurocucks
>>
>>700719158
> because we carry the label of country

I'm not convinced you're a native English speaker
>>
>>700702164

You guys did so well in that Revolutionary War when the numbers were on your side Europe fags.
>>
>>700719855
Redcoats literally marching in droves in wide formations to make it easier to get shot. With tactics that fucking stupid, could you honestly expect them to win a war?
>>
>>700719158

China and India both have more than a billion population, what's your point?
>>
>>700719835
> not convinced you're a native English speaker

... and?
>>
I wonder what would happen if the US also got to claim athletes representing all of its constituent states in each event.

EU got up to 28 competitors eligible to claim gold. What if US got all 50 of their states eligible? I mean we should at least compare apples to apples, no?
>>
File: 12.jpg (13 KB, 200x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.jpg
13 KB, 200x210
>implying anyone cares

You are all pathetic beyond measure. None of you were at the olympics, none of you competed, none of you will even care in 2 weeks.

Anyone arguing over this shit seriously, SERIOUSLY needs to consider suicide.
>>
>>700720370
That would make too much sense tho
>>
>>700706328
You're winners! Boohoo! Whine whine! :'(
>>
>having to struggle so hard to cheat out a win over the most obese country in the world in a show of athletics

m-more medals per capita
>>
>>700721009

Actually, the US is 9th. Look it up.
>>
>>700721223
I stand corrected.

point still stands
>>
>>700709696
Cccc-combo breaker Ohio
>>
>>700705279
underrated bantz.
>>
Next time you won't have us to carry you, Yurocunts.
t. Britain.
>>
File: old.jpg (29 KB, 477x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
old.jpg
29 KB, 477x477
As a yurofag, I don't give a shit. OP is not the atlete who got those medals as he was busy sucking all those dicks.
>>
>>700719752
wow fag
>>
File: OPStill.jpg (113 KB, 685x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OPStill.jpg
113 KB, 685x474
>>700702164
>>
>>700704773
What people like this clown fail to see,is that while the US us comparable in size to the EU, the US is only counted as 1 country so we are alotted 1 countries worth of athletes per event. Where as the EU is many countries and thusly is alotted many times the athletes. Terrible anology m80.
>>
>>700702164
If only the olympics actually meant anything
If only the olympics actually meant anything
If only the olympics actually meant anything
>>
>>700722780
I like this guys style.
>>
>>700702164
wtf thats not fair, china and us are only one country
>>
File: 1351035139864.jpg (76 KB, 805x935) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351035139864.jpg
76 KB, 805x935
>>700705165
>>
>>700702582
Brexit make UK stronk
>>
>>700713859
Most people don't care unless you're a "useless brown people who do nothing but eat."
>>
>>700723565
nothing means anything you nihilist fuck.
>>
>>700702164
Hmmm, i only count 227 medals in the European Union.

Looks like those cunts counted Norway, Britain and Switzerland too.
>>
I'm a bit confused. Doesn't every country in Europe get to send a competitor while the US sends one? Wouldn't that mean that Europe as a continent have the most medals, but US has the most as a country? If each state could send a competitor, would't America have better odds at winning?
>>
>>700709696
https://magic.piktochart.com/embed/15525978-olympicstatechart
There ya go, all you need now are population figures for each state to beat that dead horse with.
>>
File: trumpmerkelflag.gif (2 MB, 317x536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpmerkelflag.gif
2 MB, 317x536
>>700702164
>>700702516
>>
> having to add up more then 20 countries to compete with the top
> Britiain came 2nd and left the EU almost just before
Top Kek
>>
>an entire content compared to a single country

lmao
>>
ITT: Butthurt euro fans
>The European Union does not have an Olympic team
>>
>>700710704
Please leave Britain now, cunt. You are no longer welcome.
Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 49
Thread DB ID: 74522



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.