Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Feels thread?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 84
File: 1471872826172-b.jpg (117 KB, 672x880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471872826172-b.jpg
117 KB, 672x880
Feels thread?

I need a good cry every once in a while give me your best.
>>
File: 1359479973652.jpg (76 KB, 717x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359479973652.jpg
76 KB, 717x550
I feel your feels
>>
File: 1362929743580.jpg (94 KB, 350x676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362929743580.jpg
94 KB, 350x676
Dumping. Get in here, assholes
Surely most of you feel like killing yourselves
>>
File: 1463334998824.jpg (39 KB, 576x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463334998824.jpg
39 KB, 576x167
>>700675065
Holy fuck that hit me hard
>>
File: 1470833278331.jpg (94 KB, 800x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470833278331.jpg
94 KB, 800x670
>>
Anyone wanna hear my miserable life story? Thought about sharing it before i kill myself.
>>
>>700674846
>you get paid more
lol
>>
>>700675565
sure
>>
File: 1385336244072.gif (961 KB, 240x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385336244072.gif
961 KB, 240x180
>>700675565
I'm listening, anon
Have a qt .gif
>>
File: 1467110957766.jpg (800 KB, 2799x1599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467110957766.jpg
800 KB, 2799x1599
https://youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8
>>
>>700675565
I wanna hear it Anon.
>>
>>700675565
Go on
>>
File: 1397989420466.jpg (106 KB, 700x551) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397989420466.jpg
106 KB, 700x551
im lonely
>>
>>700674846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WiCDqkuL
>>
sometimes its kinda nice being alone with no friends but eventually it gets pretty lonely when you haven't talked to anyone in weeks
i've started having full conversations with myself just so i can at least say a few words a day because im afraid ill start to forget how to actually talk
>>
>>700676524
You won't.
I talk to myself all the time. Most days it doesn't even make any sense.
Nothing coherent, just repeating comedy show-exerpts to myself.

But it's amazing how less alone you feel when you can talk to yourself.
It's not the same as talking to someone else, obviously,
but at least you can be honest.
You'd be surprised how much you can find out about yourself.

God bless you
>>
>>700675065
Does this mean she left the dad or?
>>
>>700675458
If you're wondering, yes it's your fault. Nobody is forced to love you. You're probably a very boring person
You as the You in the text, i mean
>>
File: 1471874923352.jpg (23 KB, 630x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471874923352.jpg
23 KB, 630x351
This pic sums up my life
>>
there hasn't been that many feel threads on /b/ anymore
kinda shitty
did they move to another board because I've been seeing a lot on /wsg/
>>
>>700674846
women are more likely to attempt suicide, men are more likely to succeed

that has to do with the preference of methods. women (generally) want a nonviolent death and use pills or something similar, which is more likely to be caught and reversed. men use guns or slit their wrists which are not easily caught or reversed

both genders get upset, depressed, and suicidal in roughly equal numbers

the more you know /b/
>>
Yall are a bunch of sensitive faggots
>>
>>700677274
feminazi spotted
>>
>>700674846

Op
>>
>>700677380
its ok anon. you dont have to act tough in front of us
>>
>be me 7
>starting out school n shit hoping to get new friends since i was pretty bored at that time
>school starts and everybody found someone to sit with except me,so i sit alone in the right end if the classroom.
>everbody goes silent as the teacher comes and she introduces herself Ms.Scum (she ruined my school life so let's disrespect her bitch ass)
>time for introductions...everyone comes from the same place and the same kindergarden....except me.
>being the lone wolf everyone took interest in me
>so i was kind of nervous and was acting wierd
>the next day the teacher used that as an advantage and tried to make the situation for me to be as bad as it can get
>she made fun of me whenever i made a typo or a mispronounciation
>the class soon followed up and they all made fun of me daily
>my parents weren't aware of it since i wanted my dad to think the best of me
>fast forward to the 5th grade where we get a new teacher for every subject
>the class made sure that all teacher hated me and got the wrong impression about me
>i had to do twice as much do get a passing grade and i was always left out when there were group assignments
>i slowly started to realise that i will have to endure 3 more years of this and i fell into depression
>having no friends to lean on or to talk to left me socially awkward
>ff 3years and it's time for highschool
>i was severely depressed and had social anxiety which was very bad for fitting in with new classmates
>they all found their groups and i was left alone,yet again
>being alone->isolated->bully target
>so i was bullied,verbally abused and always left out
>i thought i could handle that but a month after starting highschool my brother died from leukemia
>i broke down and cried for 2 days straight without leaving my room
>my parents were sad too but they didn't realise that my brother was the closest thing i had to a friend and he died
>i was lost and i thought i'd never get over it...i still haven't
Cancer limiter
>>
>>700677484
I'm sorry you'd rather be coddled than gain a more complete understanding of the world

maybe that's why you're posting in a feels thread
>>
>>700675065
I fucking hate woman like this. She deserves to get executed. Fuck.
>>
>>700676128
Take the fukin kitten someone
>>
>>700675065
This one gets me everytime
>>
>>700677649
just make me a sandwich women
>>
>>700677649
Hold on. I get where you're coming from. Both genders face struggles. The OP was a highlight of male struggles when it comes to things like psychological issues. You don't need to debate it just to feel better about yourself; it wasn't an attack on anyone.

Also, you're posting in a feels thread too. Don't stab someone with a knife-hilted knife, idiot.
>>
>>700675065
jesus christ man, this is almost too sick to be on 4chan...
>>
>>700677893
I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm femanon

would you like a picture of my dick? it might help you visualize it while you masturbate
>>
>>700677617
dam i thought i had it bad
>>
>>700677934
I'm posting in a feels thread because I'd rather people not be mislead into feeling sorry for themseles

I am not debating anything. I didn't post it just to feel better about myself. not everything is about you, anon
>>
>>700678069
oh well i see i was wrong my apologies.
ps im not sure what i am apologizing for
>>
>5 days later i had to start going to school again
>bullies noticed i was sad so they started bullying harded
>throwing me on the ground,kicking me,punching me etc.
>the first day ended and i looked like i was a slave that disobeyed his master
>day after day,month after month the bullies were continuously beating me and hummiliating me infront of everyone
>i was weak and scared
>i AM weak and scared
>i had no friends to help me
>i HAVE NO friends to help me
>summer started and i spent it all on playing games and listening to music
>i left my apartment only to walk my dog or go to the store
>noone called me to wish me a happy birthday or to ask me to go out
>the end of summer is coming and not a single thing has changed
>i have no reason to live and my family is basically ignoring my existence
>i have prepared my bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of vodka
>The End
>>
The thing is, like, girls can't be there for guys without losing respect for them. But guys can be there fore girls. I mean, yeah, it's kinda shitty, but I guess that's a man's role, right? I totally get why a man would be more likely to commit suicide but I just think a big part of being a man is being able to have the will to soldier on because there aren't many people that'll be there for you outside of your family and you have to be careful about it.
>>
>>700678554
>girls can't be there for guys without losing respect for them

you should probably spend your time with such terrible people
>>
File: 1466361099747.jpg (49 KB, 960x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466361099747.jpg
49 KB, 960x444
>>700678554
dont feed the obvious troll, stand above it /b/ros
>>
>>700677274
>That has to do with the preference of methods
Or a completely different mentality. Remember men are used to making hard decisions, doing what's necessary and have throughout history made the big decisions every time.
As the saying goes: If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right!
Women have not been in this position for most of history. So it's expected that they won't be completely sure about it.

Either way the comedy around it is hilarious non the less
>>
>>700678692
that's just how almost all women are.
if u find one that's different that you are pretty lucky
>>
>>700678692
>probably not
am retarded gg no re
>>
>>700678692
Eh, the shitty people have made me who I am, and I'm okay with that.
Family is the biggest thing to me
>>
>>700678838
>that's just how almost all women are.
this is an idea that you have formed based on your experiences, which is valid, but not necessarily an accurate representation of reality

find better people to be around
>>
>>700678465
goodluck
hope whatever is next is better
>>
https://youtu.be/ryImbOTDXe8
>>
>>700678771
>Remember men are used to making hard decisions, doing what's necessary and have throughout history made the big decisions every time.

this is bullshit, you are not those men and did not make those decisions

you're correct in that men tend to frame the situation in those terms, and women don't
>>
>>700678949
glhf anon
>>
>>700679235
stop making everything into an argument
>>
>>700679312
thanks fam
>>
https://youtu.be/YvHZL6nI4MY
>>
>>700679353
make me, shitlord
>>
File: elisa.png (2 MB, 7560x6416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
elisa.png
2 MB, 7560x6416
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disappoint.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>700679235
>this is bullshit, you are not those men and did not make those decisions
How the fuck do I have anything to do with it in the first place?

Damn man, at least be decent when arguing instead of this bullshit
>>
>>700679460
>and throughout history

this has no relevance to your point

what you mean is
>I feel pressure from my family/friends/society (pick one) to behave in a certain way and that feels unfair to me, I wish I didn't feel this way and I wish I didn't have this pressure

where you fucked up is in thinking that there is a category of people for whom the above is not true
>>
>>700679457
is that worth the read?
>>
>>700675649
fuck's sake, are you so dense you can't figure out he's repeating commonly used but wrong arguments by women?
>>
>>700678261
And not everything is about you. Fuck off
>>
>>700678736
I don't know what you're trying to say, I'm sorry.
>>
>>700679681
reacting defensively to the introduction of information that runs counter to your worldview is a poor way exist in the world, anon
>>
>>700679626
by your theory black people should also stop bitching about there history and slavery because it didn't involve them only there great grandparents bla bla bla
>>
>>700679641
Definitely. Has to be my favorite story from 4chan.
>>
>>700677274
women just do it for attention like 50 times and then regret it and tell their moms or bfs that they took some pills, the number of times women have tried too kill themselves is so fucking oversaturated it is not a viable source for any study, it´s garbage
>>
File: 1387074815447.gif (804 KB, 500x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387074815447.gif
804 KB, 500x715
>>
>>700677274
Or maybe "attempted" suicide is another way women get attention. They sure do love that attention.
>>
>>700679845
they should stop bitching about that, because it didn't happen to them

however, there is real oppression that happens every day to black people, and those things are worth bitching about

the reason the past gets brought up is that it's relevant to understanding the current circumstance

whether or not men in the past have needed to make difficult decisions has no bearing on whether you have difficult decisions to make, except in the sense that there is some precedent for it and precedent informs expectations

but that's not a fucking excuse to be a shitter
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 585x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 585x720
>>700679935
This is so true. Some girl I knew downed 10 concerta pills in an "attempt" to kill herself. They love the sympathy that's why a lot more girls cut themselves.
>>
File: 1457849047957.jpg (59 KB, 500x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457849047957.jpg
59 KB, 500x681
>>
>>700679418
Be quiet. I havnt cried since i was a child. I was raised to wall off everything. I didnt even think i coukd feel. And then last week i read a post and cried my eyes out for the first time. It felt good.
>>700679830
You introduced no information. Youre just an angry wizard. Begone you worshipper of satan
>>
>>700679457
I can't handle this again
>>
>>700680103
jesus christ will you shut up
>>
>>700679935
>women just do it for attention like 50 times and then regret it and tell their moms or bfs that they took some pills

you have no factual basis for assigning intention as you have done here

you're correct in everything else, but that has more to do with methodology

>>700680072
by phrasing this as a hypothetical you've removed the blame for your poisonous thinking from yourself and put it safely onto other people

if you're going to make an assertion, make an assertion, but you should be ready with evidence to back up your assertion, and not just blind hate for a group you resent
>>
>>700678692
implying not all women are self centered and get catered too in this gynocentric society we live in,
it's just how it is, the supply and deman of a man is so fucked most men aren't worth lifting a finger for women, we haven't had a decent death count in such a long time and with the internet and tinder etc women just don't have to do anything an men are left too rot.
ofcourse they don't owe us anything so yeah, if it was the opposite we would all be having sex like in the bedieval times. but I don't think men are going too die in big numbers soon
>>
>>700680378
no
>>
>>700679626
>Talking about group pressure
>I feel pressure

Kek, everybody feels pressure, whether it's from your own circle or just society in general. And that's what makes it amazing when someone makes a big decision, either in accordance to the people doing the pressure or without giving them a single thought.

>And throught history
>This has no relevance to your point
Exposure to a certain thing throughout a long period of time will make people change, even animals. The question is simply how much time.

And just to note, everyone has big decisions to make for their personal life, and that's personal. How the decisions of reformation, revolution and war is taken however is the big ones I am looking for. They are big.
And for us taking our own life is the biggest we can do. Voluntarily deciding not to live anymore.

Not saying I ever want to go that way. Never said that
>>
File: 1364148052158.jpg (34 KB, 471x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364148052158.jpg
34 KB, 471x312
>>
>>700678771
this is also correct, men are raised too trust their instinct and trust their own insight rather than always asking smeone for advice on the matter.
>>
>>700680418
this fucking guy just got his degree in women's study and just now realized this is the only thing he can do with it
>>
>>700675065
Tears in my eyes here. MGTOW for life.
>>
>>700674846
To all you guys who need to talk about your feelings, I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't, but I'm going to give you a heads up on how you should go about this.

You may not be a brick of flawless emotional control, but you are also not without considerable emotional strength, and more importantly, for better or worse, you are not a woman. Women's emotional support takes the shape of wide, public networks of people who take a divide-and-conquer approach to sharing their problems and helping each other through them. Women make up for their lack of internal strength by fostering external strength in their support groups. That's not meant to be insulting, it's just how women are and all the power to them for figuring out what works for them.

But it will not work for you. Besides making you look bad, it will make you feel bad, and it will make you feel bad no matter how accepting everyone around you is. Your emotions are not a sideshow, they are private and valuable, and shared with only the closest men in your life. My advice to you is to find two or three SOLID male friends, a tiny network, and spend personal time together in spaces where nobody else is present or able to see what has been said. Talk about your shit in those spaces, and show each other how to be the sort of men who can deal with life and its challenges. Foster each other's internal strength.

I've seen too many men who are close to me fall for the "reel men cri evertim" meme that women are projecting onto them, only to get burned by it, feeling more like failures every time the people around them remind them that their problems are not resolved. Create a tight-knit, male-only space to be emotional in, but do not try and emulate how women solve their emotional loads.

And fucking get off /b/ with your problems, for your own sake. A less tight-knit community you will never find.
>>
>>700680479
>implying not all women are self centered
most humans are self-centered

>it's just how it is
great argument

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say with the rest of your post. what is it you think this other group has that you don't have that you want and they won't give to you? sex? attention? power? status?
>>
>>700678999
well in this gynocentric society it is actualy how 99.9% of women are so your point is invalid as fuck.
>>
>>700680418
Women do it for attention. It's in their genes. Men have evolved to have a "get shit done and solve your own problems" mind wiring while women have evolved a value system that's based on how many people they can get to help them vs what they are forced to do for themselves. This behavior is seen in every facet of life, including suicide attempts.

How's that? Faggot.
>>
File: 1278505208941.png (32 KB, 420x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1278505208941.png
32 KB, 420x319
>>
>>700678554
That's not true about girls... it really isn't. Not in a good relationship, person to person. I do get the guy part though, guys are often seen as weak when they show feelings, that's not fair.
>>
>>700677762
I SHALL TAKE THE KITTEN
AS A MAN TAKES A WOMAN
>>
>>700679235
either you are some numale fag or you are a femanon feminist piece of trash that literally only can see her reality and point of view and just can not feel sympathy neither empathy because women are just like that these days.. at least the majority of them
>>
>>700680525
>either in accordance to the people doing the pressure or without giving them a single thought.

I agree with this premise

>Exposure to a certain thing throughout a long period of time will make people change, even animals.

if you mean darwinian evolution, you're right. you'd be hard pressed to demonstrate what darwinian evolution has to do with patterns of modern suicidality. even if you can, which you may very well be able to, this idea of making 'big decisions' isn't darwinian evolution, it's lamarckian, which is demonstrably false
>>
>>700680598
It was all worth it just for the /b/utthurt
>>
>>700681090
Fucking christ, that's sad.
>>
>>700680695
Maybe so, but sometimes just talking about these problems to a stranger can help. Not everyone has a support group. Let us feel anonymously. We are not broadcasting to everyone we know how we feel. We are simply trying to find kindred spirits to know that we are not alone. That what we feel is real and that others feel it too.

Instead someone who thinks he knows what hes talking about has to stumble in like a retard, making a bunch of noise, thinking he has some sort of life lesson to teach us.

You dont faggot. We all already know this. Some just want something to hold on to. Even if it is with strangers. Even if its for the briefest of moments. Go troll a trap board you rude meanie
>>
>>700680772
>well in this gynocentric society it is actualy how 99.9% of women are so your point is invalid as fuck.

can you demonstrate either of these claims?

>>700680786
> Men have evolved to have a "get shit done and solve your own problems" mind wiring while women have evolved a value system that's based on how many people they can get to help them vs what they are forced to do for themselves. This behavior is seen in every facet of life, including suicide attempts.

I can see this as being true and agree with this premise for the purpose of this thread

however I fail to see how this impacts suicidality. are you really suggesting that women attempt suicide in such a way as to see how many people they can get involved?

that seems rather far fetched, considering that when a person attempts suicide, they usually do it in order to kill themselves
>>
>>700681025
>this idea of making 'big decisions' isn't darwinian evolution

I completely agree. It's something that is brought down and now it is spreading to a bigger domain which will lead to more interesting things and patterns.

Even voting can be seen as a big decision even though it's just signing a piece of paper
>>
>>700680916
>everyone who disagrees with me belongs in this group of people I've invented to represent the things I don't like

and then you say that I'm the one who can't feel sympathy or empathy
>>
>>700680699
read it again and maybe google the words you don't understand.
your argument is shit if your just gonna greentext two lines and disregard the whole point I made, lol.
there is wy more I can say but I am not in the mood too write an essay.
but I think if you go and google this with an open mind you would learn a few things.
>>
>>700681459
>It's something that is brought down and now it is spreading to a bigger domain which will lead to more interesting things and patterns.

what the fuck are you even trying to say here
>>
>>700681378
this guy is the strangest thing i think ive ever seen on /b/
>>
File: b00[1].png (173 KB, 650x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
b00[1].png
173 KB, 650x495
>>700674846
guys, I'm searching for 2 greentexts.
first is about forgetting how good was this site when you were a newfag and it ends with
>do you remember me?
or something

the second is something about you will never be 16 and be in love, never kiss a young girl and take her virginity while she says "i love you Anon" and other shit..
>>
File: 1380764787193.png (119 KB, 755x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380764787193.png
119 KB, 755x481
>>700681672
this?
>>
File: image_0.gif (386 KB, 515x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_0.gif
386 KB, 515x386
>>
File: 1457846227876.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457846227876.png
109 KB, 824x637
>>700681672
and this?
>>
>>700681529
as two people speaking through text on an imageboard we must assume that the other person meets some base level of intelligence and understanding, or else arguing is meaningless

I have assumed you are more than a mouth-breather, but that's only so I don't have to assume I'm talking to an infant

however, if you can't express yourself in a way that other people can understand, that's your fault, and not mine, unless you also assume I'm a mouth breather/infant, which you're welcome to do, and we can continue to ignore each other
>>
>>700681594
It's taught. You teach people to make big decisions or they have to try to do it themselves and possibly make huge mistakes. And now more people are able to make big decisions (women are allowed to vote, sit in parlament, etc.) makes it open to a bigger domain. Time to see what will happen because of it.
>>
File: 1455879080248.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455879080248.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>
>>700681600
then maybe you should lurk more, faggot
>>
File: 1461943982672.jpg (124 KB, 548x593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461943982672.jpg
124 KB, 548x593
>>700674846
Here's my unravelling...read the whole thing. The twist is at the end.
>in loving relationship with gf for 11years
>3 kids, house, dog, cat...we're settled
>her family is flying in Saturday night to stay with us so we can all trek to Florida together for vacation the next day
>my gf is off from work and the kids are at my mom's
>I decide this is the perfect time for me to leave work early and fuck the shit out of my girl before family gets there and we are stuck in one room with 3 kids all week
>I quietly sneak in to surprise her
>I can hear people fucking in my bed
>I peek thru door to see a man with owl tat banging my gf
>unnoticed I run out of house
>run straight to her best friends house and told her what happened
>She didn't believe me bc my gf would never do that but she believed me bc I saw it with my own eyes
>we talk and end up fucking
>I then make plans with different girls that I know crush on me
>I turn my phone off and stay at my office over night and order 2 escorts to have a threes one
>I'm getting my revenge every which way possible
>finally turn my phone back on
>gf calls infuriated. I only say "I'll be there to get my stuff" she's puzzled.
>When I get there her family is there
>her sister is there with her bf
>I recognize the sister's bf to be the guy that was fucking my girl
>turns out the sister and her bf came on an earlier flight than her parents
>my gf never cheated..it was her sister and her bf..my gf was with my mom and my kids at grocery store getting vacation supplies
I told my gf everything i did in a hateful text before I knew the truth
My life is now over fellas
>>
>>700681378
if you know how supply nd demand works you could pretty much figure it out, when there is so many men competing and the internet has made it so easy for women too be adored in huge numbers too feed into their narcissistic personality they simply become incredibly self centered, and yeah ofcourse there are narcissistic men too but you simply can not deny that the millenial generation of women have in huge numbers narcissistic behaviour.
google the disorder and you can see it is pretty common and is usually not considered a disorder these days but it is so common in women, and men have also increased having it since the internet and social media became a thing but women even more especially because on the apps like tinder they get so much attention, even the 300lbs ones get so much attention. not saying it's bad but you just can not deny it. it is visible in so many places I on't believe that you are not aware of it, if you know what the disorder is and how it works
>>
>>700681672
that one gets me every time
i wish my dad cared that much about me
i live in the same house and he talks to me about once a month and usually just asks me to do something for him like go get propane or beer
>>
>>700681920
been here since 2008 m8
>>
if you guys want some sad readings, there is a guy on wattpad who writes the best short stories
Look up MostlyHetero on wattpad. Read Darius and then read The Robbery in that order. Michael and the Sex Goblin is truly a brilliant work of art.
>>
>>700681490
because I have read your replies, they are very disrespectful for the topic at hand, this is a feel thread mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 638x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 638x245
>>
>>700682119
>and yeah ofcourse there are narcissistic men too but you simply can not deny that the millenial generation of women have in huge numbers narcissistic behaviour.

I see no reason to believe that millenial women are any more or less shitty than millenial men
>>
>>700682173
then lurk more, newfag
>>
>>700682336
well then you don't understand the gender roles in dating and don't understand shit at all.
nw I consider you a troll/mouthbreather
can you maybe acknowledge more than one line of the damn comment, hesus, you are retarded.
at least say something about everything else and don't just disregard the comment because your stupid uninformed opinion is supposed too mean something in a debate
>>
File: 1471477173801.jpg (170 KB, 765x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471477173801.jpg
170 KB, 765x810
>>
>>700682200
I haven't said anything about the stories people have posted here

the only thing I've said is that the information presented in the OP is misleading

I'm sorry I'm not part of the hugbox you expected to find here. this is the wrong website for that
>>
>>700680819
Nice goatse reference.
>>
File: 1471250140802.jpg (498 KB, 631x5372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471250140802.jpg
498 KB, 631x5372
>>
>>700682449
ive been on here almost every day for hours a day for the past 8 years
lel newfag hurhur
>>
>>700681803
thanks Anon, yes, that was it
>>700681839
no, but this is good as well. the one I'm looking for had a Pepe pic.
>>
>>700682570
you are female,
you are a beta numale
cuck.
you are not experienced in life or you just bow down due too your lack of masculinity and prefer being a bitch instead.
hope your HRT is successful and you don't look like a failed experiment when you change sexualities.
>>
>>700681378
>when a person attempts suicide, they usually do it in order to kill themselves
This is only true for men, for women it is almost always a call for help, which is why men are so many more times likely to succeed where as women who do kill themselves tend to have dozens of attempts before a successful suicide.
>>
>>700682094
If it's true your weakness as a man to confront the hypothetical guy screwing your gf was and still is on your head. Shame
>>
https://youtu.be/76PHzENMQ04
>>
File: 1459460064126.png (787 KB, 500x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459460064126.png
787 KB, 500x700
I refuse.
I refuse to cower in fear of death, of pain, of solitude.
I refuse to be bound to the false promise of love to come.

I drop my mask and meet the world a patchwork of desperate mends; a body stitched with scars stronger than skin.
I walk the earth a spawn of time and torment; a mound of cognitive crud and shards of sentiment scattered across my mind, broken forever.

But I will live on: screaming, crying, clawing for breath and reason.
I will live on among those of lesser lives, better lives, and stand fast in the wake of their joy.

The more it takes away, the greater I become.
I am the cancer of my own life; what tissue is taken will quickly regrow.

I will live on.

Goodnight /b/
>>
>>700682559
>well then you don't understand the gender roles in dating and don't understand shit at all.

and here's the crux of the argument

if what's at issue is the expectations for gender roles in dating, then I agree with you that they're garbage

but people aren't gender roles. a man isn't all men. a woman isn't all women. a black person isn't all black people. a white person isn't all white people. the pattern recognition part of your primate brain is running out of control here in an attempt to protect itself from the pain of social rejection, but that's a poor strategy and will only leave you hateful and bitter

better to be angry at the individual for their individually shitty behavior than to try and draw a meaningless inference

if you don't like gender roles then don't follow them. if you don't like it when other people follow gender roles then don't hang out with those people
>>
>>700682565
oh god

now i am really sad, i dont get the feels easy but that story got me
>>
>>700682863
>I refuse.
>I refuse to cower in fear of death, of pain, of solitude.
>I refuse to be bound to the false promise of love to come.
>I drop my mask and meet the world a patchwork of desperate mends; a body stitched with scars stronger than skin.
>I walk the earth a spawn of time and torment; a mound of cognitive crud and shards of sentiment scattered across my mind, broken forever.
>But I will live on: screaming, crying, clawing for breath and reason.
>I will live on among those of lesser lives, better lives, and stand fast in the wake of their joy.
>The more it takes away, the greater I become.
>I am the cancer of my own life; what tissue is taken will quickly regrow.
>I will live on.
>Goodnight /b/
yes, me 2.
ty and goodnight
>>
>>700682863
ahahahah shut the fuck up nigger faggot
>>
>>700682690
then why do you still need to lurk more?
>>
>>700682799
>for women it is almost always a call for help
can you demonstrate this? or is this just your personal belief?
>>
>>700675065
every time..
>>
>>700682684
These were the feeliest feels i have feeled on this feels thread
>>
>>700677047
I felt that for a while.
Now my son has grown (21 last week) my time on Earth is essentially useless.
Felt this for last few years and am ecstatic he's healthy, (relative) wealthy and wise. But the bit where I breed is now 'done'.
So a tear ago i asked myself "Now what"?
Well, I started a business where I train long term unemployed people for free to get skills enough to get them into work that's relevant, not just mandated.
A sense of purpose goes a he'll of a long way. Have just said goodbye to my 400th student.
Make your own purpose or fuck off and die.(or of course live for someone else if you want terminal unhappiness!)
>>
Will do it as short as possible
>high school
>beta as fuck 17 years old
>crush on 12 years old girl
>school ends i graduate
>i couldnt affort it anymore i had to tell her how much i loved her
>next year goes to school enttance faces her and confess her
>she rejects me
>heartbroken for months
>years passed

10 years later i still love her and never felt in love again, i got a sucky job and a depressed life, she is married and have kids

Kissless virgin 28 years old here, everynight i hug the pillow pretending its her
>>
the men who cry are the ones who kill themselves. Weakness anon.
>>
>>700683027
>>700682928
what are you getting out of trolling
you are as sad as the rest of us
theirs no point in trying to act like your smarter and cooler than everyone else
these threads are for people to finally get away from all the ridiculous BS on here and actually feel something for once.
>>
>>700678999
>find better people to be around
yeah like it's so easy, all the times a bitch betrayed me i trusted her and i thought she was different, you can't just go and find better people to be around, because you fall in love with the person you think she is, not the person she really is and sadly you won't find out until it's too late and your heart is broken
>>
>>700682790
you've done nothing but list groups that represent what you don't like in the hopes that I'll pick one that I identify with and become offended

you've said more about yourself than you have about me. what is it about those groups you don't like?
>>
>>700682094
Isn't this the plot to "nothing to lose" starring Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins?
>>
>>700682863
i wish i was as strong as you
>>
File: 1471776930044.jpg (48 KB, 974x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471776930044.jpg
48 KB, 974x295
>>
>>700682928
yeah well, there was the first point you made that isn't complete garbage, that is that I'm hateful and bitter and that I have been socially rejected.
and I guess that just is what us males have too deal with when we go through some fuqqd up shit.
I won't expect any women too be different because I have informed myself on women and how they act when society becomes this fuckfest we live in.
and yeah I won't follow gender roles, good chat mate, you are still so uninformed and I dont really care too inform you but if you where related too me and gave a shit about me you would understand, you would know my experiences, and yes, this is experiences but these reflect on society as a whole and women as a whole in this society, day and age we live in
>>
>>700681839
I have all of these things now, and all from the same person because she loves me and I love her. I didn't think I could have someone like her. I was a 29 year old kissless virgin before her. She knows this and is cool with it. I'm still obese and she doesn't care because she loves me. I'm still trying to change my weight.

I think I'm outgrowing /b/. I can tell you guys I didn't find love here. Only hatred, both externalized and internalized. Loathing directed towards others and the self.

>>700682251
This one still stings a little. If you want someone to feel better, don't feel bad for them, feel love for them.
>>
File: 1453069539491.jpg (205 KB, 1001x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453069539491.jpg
205 KB, 1001x427
>>
>>700682790
Why do you do this? When you look at things from a large scale everything and everyone seems alike. When you zoom in you see the differences. You just know shitty people.

btw, not the person you were replying to
>>
>>700683461
>i trusted her and i thought she was different
then the problem was your judgment

but it's easier to blame a category of people than yourself, right?
>>
>>700683490
it's not that I dislike them it's that you are the worst of the worst of them all, imo.
>>
File: trolling.jpg (38 KB, 584x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trolling.jpg
38 KB, 584x570
>>700683410
I'm not trolling

to troll I'd need to be posting something incendiary for the sole purpose of generating replies

I'm doing my honest to god best to try and change opinions in the most rational way I know how

well, except for the lurking more, but that's just common sense
>>
>>700683557
stop with these feels right now anon or i call the cops
>>
>>700682094
Kek
>>
File: Moon and wolfs.jpg (24 KB, 533x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moon and wolfs.jpg
24 KB, 533x425
>>
>>700683560
>is what us males have too deal
this is a conscious choice you've made, not something you were forced into

>because I have informed myself on women and how they act
you've gathered evidence that supports your view and disregarded evidence that doesn't

>when society becomes this fuckfest we live in
then extrapolated your personal problems to be a reflection upon the state of society in general, as though there was ever a period where people weren't lonely, rejected, bitter, and hateful
>>
>>700678465
hey man, the people who are succesful nowadays, they most have beginings as shit as yours, so imagine yourself in a better situation were you are ahead of your bullies and all the people who threw shit at you, because if you believe so, it will happen, the karma of life dude... so try and work hard as you fucking can and life will greet you back, and sorry for my english. Love from chile
>>
File: 1418668479809.png (84 KB, 823x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418668479809.png
84 KB, 823x341
>>700683892
im crying my eyes out here m8
>>
I always feel worse for coming into a thread like this. What really makes me feel better is physical activity, maybe an upbeat song, and feeling like I can make positive changes in my life. In my experience crying never made anything better for you, only you can do that. Depression breeds more depression. I reject that "everyone needs a good cry now and then," i think its just useless self sympathy
>>
>>700683765
so you don't dislike those groups, but in each case, there are good ones and bad ones, and I'm all of the bad ones?

good to know I guess
>>
File: 1453072129933.png (889 KB, 822x6340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453072129933.png
889 KB, 822x6340
it's a bit long but it made me feel
>>
>>700683579
Last week i realized something that shook me to the core;
>was visiting female friend i had a crush on for the entirety of high school
>just friends but there was some tension and she was close, on my chest when we watched movies, hugging me out of nowhere
>we have a couple of drinks and start to make out
>in that moment, realize that i feel nothing
>everything i dreamt of one year ago is about to come true
>still feel nothing

Im afraid i can not feel anything other than sorrow and fear anymore
>>
>>700684454
Give it time.
Open up.
Learn to love.

Nothing is lost.
>>
>>700674846
Jesus, /b/ have become the official millenial board while i was out? Literally i'm surprised i havent encounter more Bernie's thread.
>>
File: 1457865662089.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457865662089.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>>700684445
fuck
>>
>>700684323
you gotta cry sometime and let it all out
whenever i cry a lot the next morning i usually feel a lot better and cleared out
>>
>>700678465
>>/fit/
it helped me. was in a situation that was kind of similar then i started to stop giving a fuck and working out. became alpha af in the end. you need a community with people that constantly try to improve to not be a beta faggot like you anon. good luck m8
>>
>>700684156
well, I wouldn't say I had much choice but there is always some choice but it doesn't mean it was actually possible for me at the time too take it or make it
..
I would be happy too see some evidence too reject my view, I cry myself too sleep because I just wish Iwas wrong, I honestly too god would change opinions if there was proof
..
this third point is so useless, ofcourse there was but common man, how can you even use that as a point too deny that society is taking it too the extreme in mens regard, how can you deny this man, it really hurts too think that people deny this, you just can not deny it, fuckk man
>>
>>700683608
First time I ever teared up from a feels thread.
>>
File: DontTry.jpg (61 KB, 480x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DontTry.jpg
61 KB, 480x326
>>
>>700683668
if my problem was my judgement then how do i know when im with better people, and im not blaming a ''group of people'' i blame bitches that made me this way, i never have cheated, i never have been a bad person or a dick to her, did you even read what i wrote? you just want to feel special in a thread full of sad fuckers, like you have an answer of everything, like you have all your shit togheter, fuck you.
>>
>>700684647
if you're 35 or younger, you're technically a millenial

if you're over 35 and you're on /b/, congrats
>>
File: 1447519841495.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447519841495.png
50 KB, 675x547
>>700682565
>>
>>700684814
this, for real you just talk out of your ass..
dick
>>
>>700681803
half of the posts in that tread was that it was cringe
>>
>>700682684
>tfw your cat is an asshole
>>
File: 1447812103951.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447812103951.png
80 KB, 500x421
>alone for a while
>someone starts giving me attention
>new friend i want to talk to all the time
>feel overjoyed that someone cares about me
>after a couple months they start talking to me less and less
>start feeling that familiar emotion of loneliness
>they'll probably throw me away soon
>will be alone again
>restart cycle
>>
>>700683344
Sharpest edge of the thread!Congrats
>>
File: com.jpg (86 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
com.jpg
86 KB, 1200x630
>>700684622
thanks /b/ro, will try
>>
>>700684777
>I would be happy too see some evidence too reject my view

this isn't how this works. you make a claim, you provide proof. if you have no proof, there's no reason to draw that conclusion

>how can you deny this man, it really hurts too think that people deny this, you just can not deny it, fuckk man

I'm not denying the way you feel, I'm denying your assignment of blame onto a faceless entity over which you have no control, freeing yourself from any responsibility

even if you were right, does it help to believe hateful things about other people? does it make your life better? or does it just feed the thing inside you that's already making you feel shitty?
>>
>be me, 7, watching 17 yo uncle listening to Madonna.
>He's my hero, so cool.
>He's annoyed he can't make out part of the song.
>English is complicated, we don't speak it.
>"Hey anon, I think she says 'Larissa Bonita'! She must be taking about a girl!
>His eyes lit up, I was so happy for him.
>Fast forward many years.
>He's going through a bitter divorce. I help him through it.
>"You've become a fine man, anon. Thank you for everything. I need to get away from here".
>He leaves the country. While away, he's murdered.
>Family hears the news, we all cry, devastated.
>Fast forward to recently.
>Hears Madonna song.
>"La Isla bonita.."
>She wasn't taking about a girl, uncle. It's "the beautiful island", in Spanish.
>Tears flood my eyes
>My heart aches
>Lump in the throat
>Mfw I wish I could tell him, but I can't, and never will.
>>
>>700683557
any pics of the sister?
>>
>>700683344
Wisdom, anon. Wisdom.
>>
I didn't feel like crying today.
>>
>>700684814
would you prefer that I lie to you just because you feel bad?
>>
>>700685186
Stop being a boring and/or clingy cunt then.
>>
>>700684997
you are the one that talks shit, you know you are just a dumb pretencious mofo so you just throw the ''talks out of your ass'' thing, whatever dude, maybe your hipsters friends thinks that you are deep and know so much about ''meeting the right people'' and you are all special and shit, fuck you asshole, wherever you are, you are the type of people that make this world the big floating turd it is
>>
>>700684269
Motherfucker, you got me.
>>
>>700685467
I think you may have mistaken someone who was agreeing with you for the person who wasn't agreeing with you
>>
File: sadness.png (376 KB, 487x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadness.png
376 KB, 487x393
>>700683557
why
>>
>>700674846
>Patriarchy

Is /b/ a leftist place now?
>>
>>700685412
????
whatever dude
>>
>>
File: 1388168492843.jpg (130 KB, 724x825) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388168492843.jpg
130 KB, 724x825
>>700685351
>>
File: 1408672636786.png (16 KB, 250x391) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408672636786.png
16 KB, 250x391
>>700682251
>>
>>700684707
I would agree like if your girlfriend leaves you, or your dog dies. If youre just feeling bad because of your own choices I think feeling bad is a paradox that won't get better on its own. I don't think feeling bad just because is a valid excuse. And before you think well you have no experience because your life is perfect, I had clinical depression before and took pills every day. It took me changing my thoughts about it to get better, not a chemical imbalance
>>
>>700685590
how is calling me a dick agreeing with me?
>>
>>700685729
>he told his sister the sink was clogged

that's fucked man
>>
>>700685205
such a cute comment, I'll tell you before I stop feeding your faggot troll face, is that I don't remove all responibity of me, I actually put all of it on me and have for a long time but women just refuse, refuse refuse, blabla fuck off faggot I don't have too prove shit too your faggot ass feminist dicksucking face. fucking kill yourself, you piece of wasted space meatsuit of a faggot, honestly, your kind is the fucking worst, god damnit, I hope your family gets hit by a bus and you get fucking tortured the same way krystle cole did too some poor fellow,
>>
>>700675065
This one breaks my heart every fucking time.
>>
>>700685899
4chan, that's how
>>
>>700681210
> I feel something
> others feel the same thing
> therefore it must be real

It's only real as you make it to be. Everybody has an emotional world, but not everyone mixes it with rational thinking or reality, whatever it is. Sharing your feelings will only strengthen your already emotionally charged perception of reality. Your emotions, your problems, its all within you and only you can get the full access in order to change something for good, truly and sincerely. Joining an anonymous, self-pity circlejerk won't help you at all.
>>
>>700685899
lmao
>>
>>700686025
aspie
>>
File: 1471893421641.png (544 KB, 1080x1544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471893421641.png
544 KB, 1080x1544
>>700685712
i cleaned this up a little, in case anyone wanted it
>>
>>700685467
>>700685467
>know so much about ''meeting the right people''
this isn't what I said, you've chosen to interpret my words this way because it lessens your cognitive dissonance

all I said was that you shouldn't spend your time with people who treat you poorly

>and you are all special and shit
I have deliberately refrained from using my own life as an example for anything in this thread, in order specifically to avoid this criticism. again, you've chosen to invent something because it makes you feel better

but a better way to feel better is to let go of the fear that breeds hate and prejudice

>you are the type of people that make this world the big floating turd it is

you have literally just put me into a made up group of people you don't like
>>
File: 1471822893166.png (4 MB, 6256x3880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471822893166.png
4 MB, 6256x3880
long read but worth every second
>>
>>700677617
literally all of this is you being a little bitch until your brother died
>>
>>700685984
>but women just refuse, refuse refuse, blabla fuck off faggot I don't have too prove shit too your faggot ass feminist dicksucking face. fucking kill yourself, you piece of wasted space meatsuit of a faggot, honestly, your kind is the fucking worst, god damnit, I hope your family gets hit by a bus and you get fucking tortured the same way krystle cole did too some poor fellow,
you have descended into incoherent rage rather than try to engage with me

that's your choice, I hope you feel better anon, and I also hope you stop trying to blame your problems on groups of people
>>
>>700684454
>>700684622
Wise words. Don't give up /b/ro, you have to learn again how to love her.
>>
>>700678465
kill yourself faggot, you only burden your family by living
>>
>>700686273
Meh I'd feel bad but it's the remake Monkey island. Pleb bitch deserved to die.
>>
>>700675857
I love this song
>>
>>700686404
why do you have to be a dick
have u actually gone through something like this at such a young age being bullied since you were 7 fucks up your mentality and everything else about you
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (476 KB, 1080x1544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-1.png
476 KB, 1080x1544
>>700686237
>>
>>700686654
its a really nice vid too
>>
File: 1374245308247.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374245308247.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>700686737
that one's better
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
euphoric.jpg
7 KB, 226x223
>>700686238
>cognitive dissonance
>I have deliberately refrained
i use gimmicky words, im so smart, my opinion matters on the internet
you are full of shit dude, keep living on your apserger world
>>
>>700686421
I doubt I will stop, but you know honestly I would probably enjoy a face too face chat with you because you just made so many assumptions and implied that I was making bullshit assumptions, well at least mine are based on knowledge and personal experiences, yours are just bs you think is true because you are overly pretentious and think you are right about everything, you think you literally know me even though you don't even know shit. you are just a sad contrarian that has no one too listen too his bullshit anymore so he comes hee too the last place peple will answer him, purely out of spite because you are just being a dick. go cry. just, really, go cry. I know you hate yourself, if you din't you wouldn't be here mocking people, the last people you actually can percieve as lower as you because you think you are better than us because you hold it in and prefer crying alone because of your multiple insecurities. jesus, such a sad person.. hope you go and bait somewhere else so you can look away from your own self image issues, because doing it here is just so sad.
>>
File: 5465465155.jpg (146 KB, 375x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5465465155.jpg
146 KB, 375x550
>>700683608
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (476 KB, 1080x1544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-1.png
476 KB, 1080x1544
>>700686737
>>
why do narcs always feel the need to have self pity
>>
>>700686964
finally
>>
File: alone.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alone.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1200
>>
File: army.jpg (169 KB, 640x910) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
army.jpg
169 KB, 640x910
>>
File: depression river.jpg (291 KB, 997x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
depression river.jpg
291 KB, 997x1024
>>
File: tibsfedoba.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tibsfedoba.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>700686954
are we fedora posting now?
>>
File: depression.jpg (42 KB, 648x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
depression.jpg
42 KB, 648x960
>>
File: 1453704631105.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453704631105.gif
430 KB, 600x450
>>700675857
makes me feel fucking useless and that i wasted my life in school, always wanted to bee an astronaut man
>>
>>700675423
can you remind me the name of that cartoon?
>>
File: sad af.png (660 KB, 638x462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sad af.png
660 KB, 638x462
>started new job
>meet qt coworker on first day
>have to work together really close for weeks on end for our training
>both are obviously crushing on eachother pretty hard
>have to drive to get our licences 3 hours away
>stop to get lunch at little hole in the wall
>i have had to take a shit really badly the whole trip, tell her im running to the bathroom
>theres only one bathroom, unisex single unit thing
>go in and am washing my hands and hear the door handle jiggle and hear her
>"anon, open the door"
>she comes in and immediately starts kissing me
>we're making out really hard, start feeling her up, she starts undoing my fly
>im at full salute, haven't jerked off or gotten laid in weeks
>she gets on her knees and starts blowing me
>o fuck im gonna come already
>start blowing the load to end all loads on her face, seriously like 2 quarts of cum
>shes laughing/yelling a little at this point and is pushing me back into the wall
>totally forgot i needed to shit, the spasms push out a huge log which mashes into the wall as she pushes me, making a line of shit
>she smells it and stops laughing
>im in full damage control mode, do the first thing i can think of
>picked up a more solid little turd on the floor, use it to form the anarchy symbol in shit around the line and start quoting V for vendetta
>she runs out with all the cum on her face right into the owners who must have heard the screaming
>here i am with my dick hanging out, shit in my hand, shit on the wall
>i just look at them and say "when injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty"
>get arrested
>get call from work to say im fired
>she still wont pick up my calls

what did i do wrong /b/ros?
>>
>>700683608
You son of a bitch.

got me good! like a mother fuckin nuke to feels town.
>>
>>700687376
Courage the cowardly dog
>>
>>700687344
yes
>>
File: elmo drinks.png (570 KB, 600x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
elmo drinks.png
570 KB, 600x612
>>
>>700687376
nevermind :P
>>
>>
File: lonely.jpg (98 KB, 539x728) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lonely.jpg
98 KB, 539x728
>>
>>700686575
You should fuck off of this thread shitfag.
He prob killed himself already so you're legit talking to a dead person.
>>
>>700687376
courage the cowardly dog x
>>
>>700687394
thanks for the laugh mate
really cheered me up
>>
File: lost my mind.jpg (39 KB, 500x313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lost my mind.jpg
39 KB, 500x313
>>
>>700676817
maybe he explained himself in the letters
>>
>>
>>700684622
>>
>>700677617

and now?
wheres to story about payback?
>>
https://youtu.be/oDgPpYTwpus
>>
>>700677047
same
all i do is fap and watch tv shows while drinking a lot of beer
>>
File: 41.jpg (114 KB, 960x887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41.jpg
114 KB, 960x887
>>700675065
Wait, so the dad was gay? I don't get it..
>>
>>700686964
>yours are just bs you think is true
oh noes, I've been found out!

As I've already said, I don't think your experiences or feelings are invalid or wrong. I think the conclusions you've drawn based on those feelings and experiences are actively harming you

>if you din't you wouldn't be here mocking people

the only people I've mocked have been those who shot first, like the "oldfag" above

I haven't mocked you as far as I'm aware, unless you're that anon

if you're to upset to be able to read my words dispassionately then I suggest you take a break. I'm just an anon, like you. Ultimately, you can choose to ignore me

>the last people you actually can percieve as lower as you

I do perceive you as 'lower' than me but only because I believe everyone who judges individuals based on assumptions about groups they supposedly belong to aren't behaving rationally

and no, I'm not judging you based on an assumption about the group I think you belong to. I'm judging you based on the words you've typed here
>>
>>700680048
Well honestly, I don't think they do. I think there are a lot of npcs.
>>
File: 14.gif (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14.gif
13 KB, 200x200
>>700675565
>>
So, is it a bad idea to tell her that i still love her?
I dont want, i mean i dont expect something i just need her to know..?
>>
>>700687841
He's gone. Probably killed himself.
He hasn't responded to any of the replies unfortunately.
RIP Anon
>>
>>700687394
kek
>>
>>700688023
honestly ive come to think half of 4chan posts are made by complex bots
>>
>>700675065
holy fuck....
>>
>>700674846
Everyone needs a good cry, OP, it really helps to deal with stress.
>>
File: 1471872022071.png (109 KB, 1006x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471872022071.png
109 KB, 1006x490
>>
>>700687376
Courage the cowardly dog
>>
>>700688234
you don't know?

there's only two anons here, anon

there's you, and there's me
>>
>>700682094
Life is what life is. You will be fine. Learn from it though. Rash and spiteful actions rarely have a sweet result.
>>
>>700675565
>>700677617
>>700678465
That's Anons life story.
RIP
>>
>>700679709
that men are the real poor victims.
>>
l can't cry
>>
I got rejected while in date
>fkthislifsman
>>
File: 3409543-095-03495.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3409543-095-03495.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>700688427
>this would still be the most human interaction i get between holidays

end it
>>
>>700683557
We stopped checking under our beds and in our closets once we realized we were the monsters.
>>
>>700688666
Holy shit Satan trips
>>
File: enough.jpg (2 MB, 2008x2292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
enough.jpg
2 MB, 2008x2292
>>700688719
she didn't even have the heart to wait till the date was over? what a miserable bitch
>>
File: 1453876972752.jpg (11 KB, 192x146) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453876972752.jpg
11 KB, 192x146
>>700688784
>>
File: RIP Anon 8-22-16.png (302 KB, 1141x1174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RIP Anon 8-22-16.png
302 KB, 1141x1174
>>700688533
RIP
>>
>>700688792
Thanks
>>
>>700688784
Ive never been afraid of the dark, of monsters just out of sight. I learned real fuckin early that the worst evils ever created were conceived by man
>>
>>700689012
Atleast he succeeded in becoming a .jpg for a feels thread. RIP
Thanks anon on making that.
>>
>>700688533
My stories pretty similar, a month before I started middle school my brother killed himself, I made friends one friend in high school who everyone made fun of me for having because I followed him around like a lost puppy. The only difference between him and I was he eventually made more friends and I slowly lost him and became more lonely, I still made some friends but it feels real bad when they ignore you in front of their other friends because I was just"that kid". Spent my after school hours in my room playing games, I would already of killed myself if brother hadn't, but I know if I die it would crush my mother, and she's the only family member I have who still talks to me. I'm sorting of just existing until she dies then I can kill myself and people can think I'm a weirdo who was over attached to his mom and make fun of me for that.
>>
>>700680248
damn thats beautiful
>>
>>700683892
Go ahead, call the police. They can't unfeels you
>>
>>700687394

its definitely her fault for interrupting your shitting session
>>
>>700689796
no prob m8
https://youtu.be/i0KJwIYBBOM
>>
>>700679457
>it was the uncle
KEK
>>
>>700677255
They don't get posted as much during the summer. Not edgy enough for summerfags I guess. Feels threads are pretty prevalent in the winter.
>>
File: 1447630411219.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447630411219.png
235 KB, 500x500
>be me
>19, just out of highschool, enrolled in local community college
>still living with mom, no job, riding bike everywhere
>poor af so no money for anything other than the bare minimum
>5'8, unbrushed black hair, generally messy/unkempt look
>always wear batman hoodies, shirts, etc
>never really been interested in guys or my appearance
>meet qt boy during afternoon classes
>brown hair, green eyes, somewhat chubby, always super nice to me
>start talking to him more and more
>he loves computers, gaming, streaming
>same dark sense of humor
>everything about him is the best
>he even browses 4chan from time to time
>we eventually become best friends, hanging out, playing l4d2 together, installing hentai mods and laughing at them
>always wonder why he wasn't afraid to be seen hanging around someone like me
>always had autism when it came to social situations
>we become a lot closer over a span of 2 years, confide in him with everything
>fully accept my love for him as something that will never happen
>he starts to date stereotypical "nerdy gamer XDD" furry
>i congratulate him and tell him that i'm happy
>actually dying inside
>"glad that you're finally in a decent relationship! haha I wonder how long she can stand to be around you."
>we start to talk less and less
>the only messages we send each other are a meme or pun once every two weeks
>seeing him face-to-face is practically impossible
>he eventually gets a semi-serious job that he tries really hard at
>realize that my only friend has actually developed into a full-blown self-sustaining adult
>he's always been a lot friendlier than i am, so making relationships and talking to people is easy for him
>i've always been jealous of him for being a better human than me
>have always compared myself to him
>finally see that people will always leave you no matter how close you were

probably a stereotypical 'hurr-durr i luv him woe is me' post but it really sucks, seeing your only friend grow up and leave you in the dust.
>>
File: 1464746256182.jpg (53 KB, 474x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464746256182.jpg
53 KB, 474x248
>>700689796
Don't do it just because you are being ignored by uour "friends"
This ex-anon had NO friends and he was constantly bullied and his parents prob didn't give a shit about him.
You have much more reasons to live. Remember we are here to comfort you and to share our pain so we can hold on just a little longer. So we have enough time to encounter someone who can share our burden and accept us as who we are.
>>
>>700676817
she left the dad and made him seem like the bad guy to the kids
>>
>>700683344
>or of course live for someone else if you want terminal unhappiness!)

You mean like your kids? :/

"muh life is pointless without muh kid", but don't live for others.

Riiiiiiight ;)
>>
>>700680559
Jesus dude, take a hint.

What a fucking retard.
>>
>>700690236
This what you deserve for being a gay
>>
>>700690236
Pics?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbjUptGw3iw
>>
>>700679403
Let's discuss that 9fag watermark
>>
>>700678465
Where do you live?
>>
>>700690762
well i got it off here
i didn't see it tell now
>>
>>700687978
Mom and dad had an arguement and dad ended up leaving.

Instead of admitting the Mom is a total bitch ass whore that needs to die she instead makes up the lie that Dad has another family and left to be with that family.

Meanwhile dad sends tons of apology letters to son which mom knowingly hides from her son instead of telling the truth.

She fucked up this whole man's life by essentially fucking denying him his son, just because she couldn't deal with the fact she fucked up.
>>
File: 1411067017040.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411067017040.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
You know what fucking pisses me off?

When i was 15 i used to come to feel threads and at first, i couldn't really relate.
The long reads, how everything was over dramatic, and how anons would so easily say they want to kill themselves. don't know how to explain it, but i guess i just haven't seen the side of life that made me really fully understand feel threads and how important they are.

a year went by, and i started to look more into feel threads. life got shittier so i realised peoples frustration a bit more.

how they have problems with their family, and don't have many friends, i could kinda grasp the concept of how shitty that makes a person's life.

another year went by, and boom - got my heart broken. felt totally alone in the world. only safe harbour for me was feels threads. don't know why. maybe it was because i thought that if i'm in a feels thread it's okay for me to cry.
crying didn't feel as bad when i was with the rest of you anons, as well.

another year went by. didn't have any romantic relations after that heart break. feel threads used to help me release tension, speak freely about my feelings, and it was like the support group of friends i never had.

And time? he waits for no one. another year goes by, and by that time i'm already having trouble feeling .
my once safe haven feel threads were no longer as effective as they used to b .
It took a lot more..."emotional impact" , to make me emotionally awake.

Another year goes, and by that time it's pretty much game over. i look at things with almost 100% reason and logic. i only know the ideas of feelings and emotions , but for a long time now, i can't even remember how they really feel like.

Smiling got harder. crying became harder. caring about anything was nearly impossible, and the long bus drives when i just looked outta the window with a blank look on my face became more of a routine than it should have been.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 960x960
>couple years ago
>high school, beta faggot
>huge crush since childhood comes up to me
>we make small talk
>out of nowhere she asks me
>"Anon, do you like anybody?"
>"N-no,"
>"oh ok sorry" she goes red and walks away
>month later find out from a mutual friend that she really liked me
>still too beta to do anything about it
>years later, see pics of her cuddling with random chads
>still think about her every night
>still haven't felt a thing for anybody but her

How is it possible to be this autistic
>>
>>700690937
thats women for ya
>>
>>700677274
>women are more likely to attempt suicide
Yeah because inflicting small cuts in your body and posting pics for likes is the same as putting a rifle in your mouth and pulling the trigger.
>>
>>700679457
Spent nearly an hour reading that. Chills at the end.
>>
File: 1453485624810.gif (762 KB, 245x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453485624810.gif
762 KB, 245x150
>>700682684
holy fuck
>>
>>700691071
And you know what i finally realised ? that my entire life, the only emotional support i ever got was from feel threads.
The friends who cheered me up? anons, from /b.
I had more of a life here, online, on /b, than i ever had in this shitty outside world.

Feel threads helped me. they helped me a lot actually. they helped me feel, until i can no longer feel any more.
i think i'm done with this world. i don't think this life is for everyone.
>>
>>700679403
Would be more accurate with her weight quadrupled
>>
File: 1466966692455.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466966692455.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>700691174
>>
>>700690236
We will never leave, somewhere, someone is feeling dem feels. Stay strong.
>>
>>700678465

I hope that these were troll posts ultimately designed for feels. There are alternatives to suicide that don't involve making the most selfish decision of your life. Besides, what do you think the family of someone in this situation says at their funeral?

> He was beyond help
> There's nothing we could have done
> How could we have known?
> To die so young, he didn't deserve this, what was he thinking, doesn't he know what this would do to us, etc. etc.

Don't give them the fucking satisfaction of the self pity.

See a counselor. Take up a hobby that involves working in a group. Do all that dumb cheesy shit that seems pointless in the face of the enormous mountain that is continuing on even a single day more in this world, because you owe it to yourself to give yourself a chance at happiness.

And you know what happens if that fails? You try again. Because you've only got time and there is, LITERALLY, a world of possibility out there.

Find something that interests you. Pursue it. Help others if that satisfies you. Find someone else out there who needs help more than you, and HELP them.

Don't an hero when you can still be a hero to someone.
>>
>>700675857
i like this
>>
>>700690560
Or, you know, someone with XX chromosomes
Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 84
Thread DB ID: 74468



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.