Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>muh weed has helth benefits Since when are you faggots going

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 25
File: fucking degenerate.jpg (31 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
fucking degenerate.jpg
31 KB, 650x366
>muh weed has helth benefits
Since when are you faggots going to lie to yourselves, believing that weed has helth benefits and ignoring any study that shows that yours spastic little plant is actually damging to you?

>b..b..but alcohol is even worse
no shit dumbass, but one bing worse than another isn't an excuse to glorify the least prejudicial to your health.
>>
>>700603165
I know this is bait, but I'll bite anyway.
>name one person that has died from weed/someone that was harmed from weed
>>
I should be allowed to do anything I want to myself, be it harmful or not.
>>
I know this is bait but I agree op
>>
Junk food is worse for you than weed
>>
Can we just make Fast food illegal and get it over with... I mean we are killing our own people and a large portion would eat an alternative if it was forced upon them.
>>
>>700603444
You're not living in the real world, get a job and stop watching anime you fat fuck.

>>700603704
Good man

>>700603343
Nice bait post, I doubt anyone is this stupid
>>
>>700604463
Hell no, population control and I like making fun of fat people
>>
>>700603343
Lung cancer
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>
>>700603165
> believing that weed has helth benefits an
The Cancer society believes so.

and how is the plant damaging me? A little change in brain chemistry? I'm fucked up mentally anyway.
>>
>>700604750
lol no. It cures cancer. do some research that isnt anti drug propaganda
>>
Jokes on you, I smoke and drink, and I realize they're both bad my health.
>>
>>700604750
Do one google search on the topic you fucking incompetent retard.
>>
>>700605068
>>700605010
>>700603444

I'm really glad people like yall exist. Making it really easy to climb and make a nice living with little to no competition.
>>
>>700605068
/thread

p.s. every goddamn thing is bad for you faggot
>>
>>700605241
/bait
>>
>>700605473
Think what you want, thank you though.
>>
File: 1469299186833.png (329 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1469299186833.png
329 KB, 500x369
>>700603165

hardcore bait. I'll pity you anyway.

the argument isn't whether it's good for you, bad for you, or something is worse. the argument is:

>should you (an adult 21 years of age+/18 in select states) be able to consume, purchase, and have cannabis in their possession legally?

the amount of benefits vs cons of having it illegal and everything that comes with it is not just. factual statistics about the social implications and countless studies continue to be brought out in an attempt to defund and smear the whole cannabis campaign but end up being ironically true that there is real benefits from consuming cannabis in some form.
>>
>>700603165
You are capable of spelling prejudicial but not health? :O
>Helth
>>
is xanax bars bad for you?
>>
>>700603165
Somebody's butthurt. People smoke weed, get over it pussy.
>>
>>700603444
yes but under the influence of some of these self harming substances you may harm others
>>
>>700603165
It's fun to smoke weed every once in a while
>>
>>700604750
Your actually more likely to get heart disease from weed than ling cancer. But it's hard to link heart disease to weed..but I love it doe
>>
I have IBS
Basically if I get too stressed or eat greasy food my intestines freak out and send it through as fast as possible as painful cramps and diarrhea
When I feel the first cramp if I start smoking it goes away immediately and goes back to digesting it as usual, and my shit turns back into a semi solid
Explain that please?
>>
Marijuana gave me psychosis and developed what is probably going to be life long generalized anxiety.
Not even trolling like OP is, weed may be physically safe but definitely isn't mentally for some people and you faggots selling it like it's a perfect drug are pieces of shit and are going to expose plenty of people to the negative effects of it.
>>
>>700603165
Only pot heads say weed has health benefits.

they read facebook, and believe everything they see.

>>700603343
>name one person that has died from weed

I can name 6. out on a boat, to smoke weed like they normally did, crashed the boat because high as fuck on some rocks, and literally all drowned.

weed makes you stupid, stupid makes you do stupid things, Darwin wins.
>>
>>700606172
Things affect people in different ways, not our fault your genes are fucked. Not weeds fault either.
>>
>>700603165
Weed is for niggers and degenerates

I don't care if its legal or illegal, as long as it keeps dumbing down the minorities
>>
>>700606172
I had anxiety for around 4 years after a horrible trip but it gets better if you work at it. DON'T TAKE MEDS you can work at it naturally if you need help see a therapist. Good luck anon
>>
>>700606157
You're a weak little bitch with shit genes? What more is there to explain?
>>
>>700605010
>cures cancer
>never prescribed to combat cancer
>only used to subsidize pain from chemotherapy
>>
>>700606218
How can you prove that weed was the cause?
Studies have shown that people who smoke and operate cars pay less for insurance (are safer drivers) than sober people, followed by drunk people
>>
>>700606157
What you confuse with IBS is actually you being a giant faggot. You're so much of a faggot that you go through cock withdrawals and smoking the reefer allows you to trick yourself into thinking that you're getting ass rammed by Tyrone thus relaxing your anus from the lack of cock
>Stoners are confirmed faggots
>>
>>700606308
>Bro I did heroin and I was fine, it's not heroins fault if you die from it.
>>
>>700606442
This
>>
>>700606475
Link or fuck off, if it's not .gov or verified just leave now
>>
Neuroscience PhD student here...

Lots of current research going on in the area of cannabidinoids and their role in inflammation. Being able to modulate the human endocannabinoid system via either C1 or C2 receptors by phytocannabinoids such as THC found in marijuana has huge implications on the ability to reduce inflammation both in the central systems and the periphery systems.
>>
>>700606475
literally wut?

you know what my favorite thing to do is? go to partys where tons of pot is gonna be around, and go around stealing the cash and credit cards from the people there. because they too stupid and forgetful to realize its gone until its too late.

On top of that, people can't drive sober. weed DOES slow your brain function down. so put the weed down, and fact check with CREDITABLE sources.
>>
>>700606424
You insulted me! I am so offended and triggered! Why did you do that? :(
Except it's not a condition passed through genetics and you are a fucking faggot
Look up cannabinoid receptors and where they are in your body
>>
>>700603165
I agree. You fags need to grow up and start doing cocaine like an adult.
>>
File: 1469916094305.jpg (203 KB, 1242x1212) Image search: [Google]
1469916094305.jpg
203 KB, 1242x1212
>First off you dumb fucks
Weed isn't bad for you in moderation. To the people who say weed can kill you, no. You can kill you. If someone dies while high on weed, or drunk, it's not the fucking drugs fault. It's the person. Just like fucking guns. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns are used to kill people with smaller guns.
>>
>>700603343
>cancer
>high driving
Really don't care about weed at all but if you're going to deny either of these youre just plain autistic.
>>
>>700606218
your 6 friends were stupid and would have drowned anyways. youre better off not having those rocks drag you down
>>
>>700606637
You can't even use that analogy you dumb cunt. Heroin is like actual fucking chemicals and shit that will kill you in the long run. Weed is a plant. You have autism.
>>
>>700606378
I'm the guy you're replying to
Same, had a trip from it at 14 and had horrible anxiety for a year. The panic attacks went away but my mind was still fucked and still get random spurts of dissociative episodes that sends my mind at war with its self.
I even started smoking weed regularly a few months ago and was actually enjoying it with no negative side effects until one time I smoked and had a horrible panic attack causing me to puke and feel sick the next few days.
>>
>>700605241
if you made a "good" living you wouldnt be on 4chan.
>>
Why don't you shut the fuck up. I suppose we should give up our guns too you prick. People like you, the exact reason our justice system is fucked backwards and upside down. Die slow you little dick control freak, die slow.
>>
File: vcard.png (11 KB, 1371x160) Image search: [Google]
vcard.png
11 KB, 1371x160
>>700606901
>if your drunk and die literally from something called alcohol poisoning it isn't the boozes fault, its the person who drank it.

alright riddle me this batman.

Why do bars have parking lots if you're not suppose to drink and drive?
>>
>>700607093
Why would you smoke again? Jesus christ dude you're an idiot. I don't feel for you anymore
>>
>>700606475
>studies have shown
>no sauce
>mfw
>>
>>700607184
also, nobody that says "yall" makes good living. youre low class southern trash. learn to speak
>>
>>700607093
>Same, had a trip from it at 14 and had horrible anxiety for a year.
Your fault for smoking with an undeveloped brain, cutting the oxygen off while it's still developing. Still not weeds fault.
>>
>>700607042
If you deny weed makes you a fucking retard, you're a fucking retard. simple as that.
>>
>>700607184
You are making me laugh
>>
>>700607047
heroin isn't neurotoxic at all and there are hundreds of mushrooms and plants that could kill you if you eat them stupid fuck
>>
>>700607047
>Hurrr bro weed is just a plant, heroin isn't bro!
Where do you think opium comes from you uneducated nigger. Go eat every mushroom and berry you come across in the wild and tell me how harmless they are because they're just plants you city living faggot.
>>
>>700606812
Since you claim your fake disorder can be cured by smoking a plant I wouldn't expect you to actually know anything about it, but you should probably look up some fucking science before talking shit you weak stomached bitch.
>>
>>700603165
goddamn man, i struggle with this every day. As a daily smoker and edible eater, i cannot deny this shit has negative health implications.

My heart rate goes crazy every time, my head feels vacant in some places, i get headaches. the next day at work even my boss can detect i'm a little bit more forgetful than what is acceptable.

but if i dont do this, i cant do my life. every time i see one of these goddamn sand niggers i hit the roof.
>>
>>700606704
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

Surprisingly, given the alarming results of cognitive studies, most marijuana-intoxicated drivers show only modest impairments on actual road tests.37, 38 Experienced smokers who drive on a set course show almost no functional impairment under the influence of marijuana, except when it is combined with alcohol.39
Many investigators have suggested that the reason why marijuana does not result in an increased crash rate in laboratory tests despite demonstrable neurophysiologic impairments is that, unlike drivers under the influence of alcohol, who tend to underestimate their degree of impairment, marijuana users tend to overestimate their impairment, and consequently employ compensatory strategies
>>
>>700607093
You are weak. You will always be weak. You could Jack up at the gym for the rest of your pathetic life, and never be anything but weak.
>>
>>700607203
>Why do bars have parking lots if you're not suppose to drink and drive?
Please don't reproduce. I don't know what bars you're talking about, maybe from the 50's, but here in 2016, you uber to a bar or take a taxi. They don't have fucking parking lots.
>>
>>700607047
you know heroin is derived from a plant, right
you know everything is made of "actual fucking chemicals", right
you know both affect your brain on a chemical level, right
>>
>>700607319
>assuming
I can type which ever way I please little chink, now shoo onto your anime videos and your ironic life
>>
>>700603165
The problem with this post is that outside the US, there have actually been some studies done that show marijuana -does- have health benefits.

Of course, like any medicinal, abuse can be just as harmful as proper use is helpful.

Search YouTube for Sanjay Gupta's CNN Special called "Weed". Pretty interesting stuff going on, research wise, overseas
>>
>>700606442
lmfao you think that the cancer treatment company wants to cure your dying ass? why would they ever do that when they can just milk you for money you dont have?
>>
File: 23643656.jpg (84 KB, 613x666) Image search: [Google]
23643656.jpg
84 KB, 613x666
>Stop liking what I don't like
>>
File: mckenna.jpg (47 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
mckenna.jpg
47 KB, 1200x900
>>700605010
Terence McKenna was a huge advocate for marijuana and psychedelics alike. He died of a brain tumor. He asked the doctors if it could have been caused by daily marijuana use, since he smoked every day all day. They said it was actually believed to shrink tumors.

He explained that he wouldn't be sitting there talking to them if marijuana shrunk tumors.
Nobody has ever died from nicotine either, but cigarettes are full of chemicals that do cause cancer. Just wait until the government REALLY starts to regulate cannabis, they will destroy it. But it's so easy to grow, anyone can do it in their homes, which is why it'll stay a Schedule I narcotic for years to come, because they can't hook you and kill you with it, but they can charge you.

Inhaling any type of smoke is going to harmful to your body. It's whatever. You should be allowed to do whatever you want to your body so long as you're not harming others. But the fantasy that inhaling smoke is actually GOOD for you, is just that, a fantasy. Ingesting cannabis is the true way to take it.
>>
>>700607184
Hmm, you might be surprised...
>>
>>700603165
Hey op. I don't care about weed but is xanax bars bad for you? I do them a lot and i really like them
>>
>>700607184
Don't make him laugh anon
>>700607356

Now is not the time for laughter
>>
The amount of autism in this thread is unbelievable
>>
>>700606172
I never really liked smoking personally, I mean I had a couple sessions that were otherwise chill, but many of the times I just get terrible anxiety and throw up. I would rather drink or be sober.
>>
>>700607378
>city living faggot.
far from it
>opium
it's also more chemicals you dumb skank.
And yeah, introducing poison into your body will kill you. Mushrooms aren't plants ya dumb cunt.
>>
>>700607514
>Some faggot on a gender bending jerk off image board is calling me weak
Oh no, my pride.
>>
>>700607545
Did you just compare weed to opium? You are a special kind of potatoes aren't you.
>>
>>700607436
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20117132
Suck my cock no homo
>>
>>700606442
had friend in highschool who got cancer, it was in his leg so they amputated. still had cancer, started going to chemo. got sicker he felt like he was dying all the time. stopped going to chemo and started toking. started feeling better (not just the chemo side effects) keeps toking. suddenly no cancer. but you keep telling yourself that it doesnt do shit for cancer.
>>
>>700607592
that sand nigger dont know shit cause he is a TV sand nigger that is a propaganda for us to all like indian sand niggers.

real sand niggers dont know shit. I dont believe he is even a real dr.
>>
>>700603165
>Since when are you faggots going to lie to yourselves
>Since when are you
What?
>>
>>700607617
I really love it when people say this, you can weed out the retards (lol) so quickly.

You're acting like drug companies couldn't make a fortune with a cure. If you knew even the slightest bit about how the market works you would be able to logically piece together that instead of charging you 200K for a treatment plan I can charge you well over one million for a cure and your insurance would cover the majority which in turn will keep you alive longer and/or long enough to require more medication for other future conditions you may encounter.

Why do I still go on this website...
>>
>>700607203
So that you can drive and drink.
>>
>>700607274
Thought I smoked laced weed the first time and that regular weed would be okay because of all the hype about how perfect of a drug it is.
>>
>>700606802
so youre a nigger. whats your point? just kys and be done with it
>>
>>700603165

> correcting the record this hard
>>
>>700606475
People who drive under the influence of weed or any other substance, compromises their mental faculties. Besides, Marijuana slows down your reaction time, and reaction time is critical when driving.
>>
>>700608110
>bars
>xanax bars
>i love xanax bars are they bad for me?
>>
>>700607956
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/03/140320173158.htm
Continue making your mind as dysfunctional as your shitter. Can the magic plant cure your genes?
>>
>>700608030
The real question you should be asking yourself is why do you take what you read here seriously?
>>
>>700603165
man, OP. how do i become like you someday? going onto the internet and telling off a bunch of people in one fell swoop. it's like you were born for this role. forget the women, forget the pride in yourself. just as long as the people whose opinions differ from yours know once and for all that they are and forever will be wrong.
>>
>>700607555
theres no assuming. if you say words like yall and aint. you are from the south or you glorify it. nobody else on earth talks like that
>>
>>700607521
>>700608110

okay guys, don't get butt blasted. this was an argument a public defender used towards a judge, when I had jury duty. trying to get the defendant out of a DUI. lmao. its such a good argument.

>also almost every fucking bar along the major roadway where I live has parking lots. and theres prob like 50 bars along that shit.
>>
>>700607617
>THE cancer treatment company
>There's only one
Fucking kek, you paranoid stoners never cease to amaze me. I toke every once in awhile but some of you have smoked yourselves stupid.
>>
>>700607203

Two words, Designated Driver
>>
>>700608216
>nigger
>whiter then paper
>can't appreciate the art of slight of hand.

it is you who needs to KYS
>>
>>700607927
Changes nothing, you are still weak. You ego was never the target. I don't really care if you're hurt or not. Just get out of the gene pool. I would rather deal with gender bending faggots then weak minded little waste of red meat.
>>
>>700608553
read this, tis was a joke.

>>700608466
>>
>>700607938
I wasn't the one that made the original comparison and then implied heroin wasn't plant-derived or that weed didn't have "actual fucking chemicals", you absolute fucking moron.

Learn 2 Context.
>>
>>700607990
Oooo, nice Ad Hominem attack there. You almost covered up the fact that you failed to produce a cogent counter argument.

But almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, so you are still a failure
>>
>>700608293
The analysis demonstrated that a defect in the SCN5A gene was found in 2.2 percent of IBS patients

Lol I haven't smoked weed in a week and I'm not advocating for it in any other way than that it helps my digestion

OP said it has NO health benefits
I proved that there is at least one health benefit
So OP is a faggot, which goes without saying
>>
>>700607723
I don't know that ingesting is the ultimate way, at least for me. But you're right, the government is just going to turn it into the next tobacco.
>>
>>700608030
you sure have alot of faith in insurance. im sure theyll shill out millions for every joe blow who gets sick
>>
>>700606960
>cancer
this is b8 or you're stupid
>high driving
If you're driving while under the influence you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>700605732
>should you (an adult 21 years of age+/18 in select states) be able to consume, purchase, and have cannabis in their possession legally?
this guy gets it.
>>
>>700608466
Designated Driver.
>>
File: received_1241864475832672.jpg (319 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_1241864475832672.jpg
319 KB, 1152x2048
You faggots make me sick. This isnt the only guy who has died from smoking.
>>
>>700608711
Herion is distilled you fucking moron. Weed is not. Fuck your context, you still just compared weed to opium.
>>
>>700608578
youre a thief, slight of hand is what magicians do. you fucking take peoples money. nigger. doesnt matter what color your skin is. if you think blacks are the only niggers you need to look in the mirror
>>
>>700608972
One guy got pulled over and he tried to eat a whole bag and choked to death
Only death that can be DIRECTLY linked, not like these idiots that say someone crashed a boat high so it was the weed
>>
>>700606802
So You're white trash?

Cool glad you're owning it.
>>
>>700608972
No one EVER died from smoking pot.
>>
File: bonkers.jpg (1023 KB, 1839x1179) Image search: [Google]
bonkers.jpg
1023 KB, 1839x1179
>>700603165
>>700603343
>>700603444
>>700603704
>>700604205
>>700604463
>>700604750
>>700604970
>>700605010
>>700605732
>>700605823
>>700605860
>>700605910
>>700605972
>>700606172
Just like alcohol, the THC in marijuana is a depressant. By consuming these things you're actually poising yourself. Without livers and kidneys, stoners and alcoholics would probably die from this more often. While alcohol can cause serious damage very quickly, both THC and alcohol can cause a lot of long term damage. Potheads are retarded so it doesn't make much of a difference anyways.
>>
>>700609085
LMAO. getting butt blasted over someone who literally jacks money from the worlds worst kinds of people.

yeah man. what ever. your morals are different then mine.
>>
File: IMG_20160822_004752.jpg (41 KB, 349x468) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160822_004752.jpg
41 KB, 349x468
>>700608636
>Changes nothing, you are still weak. You ego was never the target. I don't really care if you're hurt or not. Just get out of the gene pool. I would rather deal with gender bending faggots then weak minded little waste of red meat.
>>
>>700608367
>I really love it when people say this
Read his post again
>>
>>700609283
>stoners the worst kind of people in the world
what kind of sheltered life do you live dude
>>
File: sudden realization.png (22 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
sudden realization.png
22 KB, 234x200
>>700607203
>>
>>700608445
And if you don't use proper capitalization after periods your posts are invalid, I can spout bullshit too nigger
>>
>>700608998
You can't even spell heroin right, you non-reading ass piece of shit stoner.

Again, learn 2 context. Until then, fuck off.
>>
File: 1447375714732.png (226 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
1447375714732.png
226 KB, 500x307
>this thread
>>
When drug cartels agree with your drug laws, it is time to reevaluate your drug policy.
>>
>>700609283
What? Are you retarded or just sheltered?
>>
>>700609219
Hence the picture of my buddy lying dead on the ground.
>>
>>700607319
Y'all should visit Houston sometime, well, after you save up your rural paychecks for awhile, the bars and restaurants around here aren't really priced for you
>>
>>700609511
>I'm a child and I don't like healthy debates
>Silence those who disagree
Fuck off.
>>
>>700609601
Oh, I'm sorry - Are you closely affiliated to the drug cartel? What do you know colored folk?
>>
>>700609455
its not bullshit. you southern trash. so which are you? nigger or redneck?
>>
>>700603165
ive been living in a country where cannabis is not easily accessible for 3 years now.
i am weak willed and prone to drug abuse.
alcohol is cheap and easily accessible.
alcoholism is widely ignored by society and there are no english-language abstinence support groups to be found.
i get on the wagon by myself and any number of friends, in-law family or business associates literally drag me off (inadvertently, because i won't admit to them i have a drink problem, because they literally can't understand the concept of any level of alcohol consumption being an issue) the wagon every time i try.
i mean they will literally look at me like i am an alien if i don't pick up a drink, and one light beer is enough to set me off.

i am 25 years old and on the fast-track to shitting out my liver.

i just need my plant, one spliff daily. maybe a mushie trip once or twice a year. a bit of toot when the occasion calls.

so that's a health benefit for me; drinking 20 UK units a day, being stressed and feeling generally dissatisfied all carry quite negative health implications.
>>
>>700609438
You're supposed to drive there and then get a ride home and leave your vehicle overnight or have the DD drive you home. Most bars have restaurants in them too
>>
Marijuana made my friends communists. Would not recommand
>>
>>700609219
You would have to absorb a 15 gram hit or a 5 gram dab at once to even reach the LD50
Any healthy person that could actually do that would still be fine
>>
File: inhaleexhale.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
inhaleexhale.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
Fuck you, OP! I am smoking AND drinking, and smoking tobacco too! I'll enjoy my life and hopefully not be around for too long.
>>
>>700609283
I cant believe I'm gonna say this but I think what you're doing is agruabely poetic
>>
>>700603343
Bob Marley dumbass
>>
>>700609427
>implying that's the only thing I do with my skills

the old /b/ is dead. back during the good days, people like me would get tons of questions about EVERYTHING related to ripping people off around them. now its "MUH YOU STOLE, SO BAD! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THIS GUY ON THE INTERNET SAID HE STOLE FROM DRUGGIES"

pro-tip I also steal from dealers.
>>
>>700606218
>Darwin Wins
so why are you complaining?
>>
>>700609774
You need something called self control
>>
>>700609455
>checking grammar on the internet
literally, unironically; kill yourself
>>
>>700609738
I'm really not but I'm enjoying you spending time on me since I'm on sick leave right now, care to discuss something else? Your obesity? You unfathomable enjoyment of anime? Your horrible teeth? Let me know.
>>
>>700609916
lol its not because you steal. its because you go to parties to steal.
>>
>>700609243
I see nothing that THC can do to harm my liver or my kidney
>>
>>700609916
Its not hard to steal we dont need nigger tips.
>>
>>700610124
Did you even read the end of it you gypsy? Just goes to show how stupid stoners are
>>
File: 1424734639917.jpg (97 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1424734639917.jpg
97 KB, 960x768
>>700609716
i'm not arguing anything, i'm just reading all of this.
Some of the anons on either sides are spewing out complete bullshit, others tell the truth
>>
>>700610223
Good, keep smoking its good for you, also don't bother progressing in life all you need is weed, friends, and a good time. Please do everything you're doing now until it's too late to change then dont. You're a good man anon!
>>
>>700610020
yeah, thanks for the update.
cannabis would work too though.
>>
>>700607723
>Nobody has died from nicotine
You mean one of the deadliest poisons around? Yeah, sure no one has ever died from that..
>>
>>700605010
http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/marijuana/safety/hrb-20059701

>Avoid inhaling cannabis, due to increased risks of lung cancer, emphysema (chronic lung disease), and spontaneous pneumothorax (collapsed lung).
I'll stick with the doctors on this one, rather than believing some retard with a computer
>>
I smoke weed to be able to maintain my body weight. Without cannabis I dip below 125 lbs on a 6' frame. Is this not a health benefit?

Inb4 "oh but you can use other appetite stimulating drugs" - If they worked do you think I'd be spending so much money on weed?
>>
>>700609882
at least theres someone who somewhat understands what I do..

>>700610197
that was one example pertaining to this thread to make my point about how stoners are fucking stupid, and leave themselves wide open to people like me.

Want me to teach you how to rob a money truck and not be found?

Protip, don't take all the money.
>>
>>700610426
>Taking something from a .org as truth
>Inability to find a verified .gov survey
Okay stoner
>>
>>700610392
Dude, you're terrible, what a lame
>>
>>700610399
Show me a source where someone has died from a cigarette overdose
>>
>>700610584
>not believing Mayo Clinic
>being this blue pilled
Also, I was arguing against weed, /b/ro
>>
>>700606802
This is fucking genius. Assuming you just take the cards and don't put charges on them to avoid any sort of legal repercussions? Or faith that they're too dumb to report it?
I see it as a good sort of life lesson moment. Don't understand people who bring more than a handful of cash to parties anyway, even without the weed.
>>
I used to support weed until I realised how retarded stoners are.
Been on here since 2010 and you are 100% guaranteed replies if you shit talk weed, no matter how obvious of a troll you are.
This has made me realize you pot heads are fucking stupid.
>>
>>700610735
Here you are. Bottom of the first column.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2070834/pdf/brmedj03525-0054c.pdf
>>
i smoke cigs
i smoke weed
i dip tobacco
i drink alcohol
i snort xanax bars
i snort oxycodone
i snort cocaine
i occasionally shoot up heroin
i shoot up suboxone
i use transdermal fentanyl patches on my back
i take methadone
i eat fast food every day
sometimes i smoke crack
sometimes i smoke meth

what's the big deal you fuckin weeaboos
>>
File: 1430589399642.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1430589399642.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>700606172
yes, the psychosis was totally the result of weed, not you being an enormous cockmunching betacuck to begin with
>>
Op, just think about little boys like always and live your fake little life. No one actually likes who you really are. You're just a child molester and need to pick on others to make you feel normal. Enjoy the rest of your years, they're only going to get worse, and you get to watch your life fall apart. Sweet dreams lonely bitch.
>>
>>700603165

Inhaling smoke is never smart.

Weed-edibles have serious health-benefits though
>>
im seeing a lot of the posts about how weed can/cant be the cause of death. basically, you cannot overdose on THC because it doesn't have an organ stopping side effect like other drugs do. alcohol poisoning is usually dehydration and liver failure, opiates cause the heart and lungs to slow, THC may have some effects on the body but none of them are nearly as taxing as other drugs that are available for over the counter or recreational use.

that being said, there are people who can die from using cannabis as it is intended to be used. there are people who are born with or develop allergies to THC and have seizures as a result. too much seizures can cause death.

all im saying is that a person CAN die as a direct result of smoking weed.
>>
>>700611109
Nothing you're a great person! Please don't change! EVER! PLEASE! I'm enjoying no competition.
>>
>>700611155
Dubs don't lie
>>
>>700610940
most people will carry what is left of their paychecks in their wallets and purses. especially young people. because it makes them feel "rich" kek 100 bucks.. rich... anyway.
>>
>>700611109
>snorting pills
>it's like you don't even know about oral bio-availability
>>
>>700611039
>asks for cigarettes
>gets insecticides
>>
>>700606172
I can 100% guarantee you've got a hereditary source of Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I know this because the exact same thing has happened to me, but my grandmother is extremely anxious. Therefore I know where it comes from.
>>
>>700607983
Chemo worked, effects of chemo gone after stopping chemo.

CHEMO CHEMO CHEMO

Keep toking potheads.
>>
>>700605010
>cures cancer
Lmao kill yourself fam. (I smoke weed every day and you're a fucking retard)
>>
>>700611109
Have you learned to live with the bugs or do you still freak out when you feel them crawling all over your skin?
I'm sure the prolapsed anus from shitting out your guts when you can't get your fix is a relief after not being able to take a dump for months on opiates.
Keep on keeping on, you hero. You brave man.
>>
>>700603165
where is the guy with pics of the really douchebag face bald guy who makes those
>not smokeing in 2016 ura manlet faget
threads when you need him
>>
>>700611400

>Nicotine in insecticides is different from nicotine in cigarettes.

It's like delineating between joints and pot-butter.
>>
>>700611386
it gets me high fuck you millennial
>>
>>700611386
>it's like you don't even know about getting the rush from insufflation
>it's like you don't even know about swallowing the drip
>>
File: index.jpg (18 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
18 KB, 215x234
>>700603165
I'd rather smoke myself to delirium than drink myself to death. Potheads look relatively healthy compared to other addicts. My uncle drank himself to death the last year of his life was spent in a hospital bed with my grandfather wiping his ass and his daughter not being able to face him. My pothead uncle doesn't talk much but when he does he's friendly and hilarious. I'm not an addict but I would smoke if I didn't live in a red state.
>>
>>700611386
Why would a piece of shit uber stoner care about quality and duration of high when they can feel the effects a couple minutes sooner?
It's about faster intake, not more efficient usage.
>>
>>700608636
badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>700611478
No family history and no previous symptoms of mental health problems faggot.
>>
>>700611528
Bugs wtf? And i never run out of dope i have a job it's a shitty one but i also sell drugs. My asshole does hurt every now and then but its not bad
>>
>>700608804

>If you're driving while under the influence you're a fucking idiot

That doesn't invalidate the point he was making, not at all. I can think of two deaths involving pot where I live (that's since the beginning of 2016). Both times, only one vehicle was involved and both times, the driver was high at the time of the crash.

Weed can cause problems, just like everything else. In this case, if you don't know how to handle it, you can end up hurting yourself or something else around you. And NO amount of medical research will invalidate that, no amount of research will EVER say that driving while high is a GOOD idea, ever. Its just common fucking sense.

But I still hear about some of my idiot pot-head friends driving around, hotboxing their cars, getting too fucked up to drive...but they do it anyway. Good way to hurt yourself or someone else.
>>
>>700611783
Then congrats, you're the first in a genetically fucked lineage, hope you spread your seed far and wide.
>>
>>700603165
yea, u right, but still like to get high
>>
>>700611386
>>700611732
>>700611732
> not knowing plugging is the more efficient after injecting
Not even trolling
>>
>>700611528
>not even knowing about methbugs
gtfo you edgelord faker
>>
>>700603165

You forgot that, muhhh, I could care less.

Now go argue about how everyone could.care less about, unless they teenagers, losers, or have cancee.
>>
>>700611597
>Wine has the same alcohol proof as moonshine
>>
Why are stoners so easy to troll?
I thought weed was supposed to calm you down but all I see are a bunch of butthurt faggots who can't spell basic words currectlee, or, use proper grammer.
>>
File: 1471769051207.jpg (82 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1471769051207.jpg
82 KB, 500x493
>>700611746
This
>>
>>700603165
Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now
>>
>>700611314
Didn't even think about that.
Guess having parents that grew up in a hood area and being street-smart is finally paying off LMAO.
>>
>>700611732
Yeah nothing like the taste of apap in the morning..
I like coke and adderall drips but that's about it
>>
>>700603165
Faggots that smoke weed are worse than vapers
>>
OP
I rather smoke weed then cocks, like yourself
>>
>>700611493
"fam" im sure you do nigger
>>
>>700612080
was supposed to be re:
>>700611912
>>
>>700612299
if your not a goddamn pussy you like the drip
>>
>>700612121
So what's your point?
>>
>>700612441
i smoke meth sometimes but it doesnt have any bugs in it idk what your talking about man
>>
>>700611482
"not just the chemo side effects" as in long after his last chemo treatment when he wasnt feeling the side effects anymore. he still felt like shit. learn to fucking read
>>
>>700609149
choked to death
>directly linked
so if i choked your mother to death with my cock, is that a death that could be directly linked to cannabis?

>>700612299
look, i don't snort pills either. i was just explaining how it works and why people do it.
>>
>>700611746

I agree. It's just the bees knees to have stoner friends that talk about inane shit.

>but what REALLY happened?

Guess his dad is a loser, since my dad can handle his shit.

>muh anecdote though
>>
Choosing to drink or smoke weed is essentially saying "I know this is a health risk, but I'd rather use it anyway" That's how I see it. No real hard opinion I guess.
>>
dude if you smoke 2 much you can have psychosis.. it happened to me
>>
stupid gay HA
>>
>>700612650
your right man idk why these faggots think you cant snort xanax nd oxys nd shit
>>
>>700612121
Since you demand citations specifically discussing cigarettes, how about kids being poisoned by ingestion thereof?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00046181.htm

And to boot, here's a citation for the neurotoxicity of nicotine.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19924585

Finally, I challenge you to find a similar property of any cannabinoid or THC.
>>
>>700612192
It's spelt grammar you illiterate nigger.
>>
>>700612612
then you gotta smoke more
>>
>>700612496
The point is that when smoking a cigarette, your not just smoking nicotine, and if you are outside, you are not surrounded by just nicotine. A cigarette can contain anywhere from 8 mg to 20 mg of nicotine. To get nicotine poisoning, you would need to ingest anywhere from 500 mg to 1000 mg.

tl;dr It's virtually impossible to get nicotine poisoning from cigarettes
>>
>>700603165
Never met a pothead with any type of career or ambition. Usually just stupid fucks lying around all day talking about how they are going to be the next big thing
>>
>>700613186
fuck you dude i smoke because my gout
>>
>>700613219
So you're shifting the goalpost. I've proven that nicotine is toxic, and can be the direct cause of death. You cannot prove the same about cannabis.
>>
>>700612077
I blew some coke into a chicks butthole with a straw before I fucked it, made my dick numb and tingly and I couldn't cum lol 6/10 would try again
>>
>>700612815
yeah, if you are a clueless fucking teenager who has no real idea what they are doing and just smoking cannabis to be edgy, yeah it can induce panic attacks. then they will fear they have damaged themselves; doctors will reinforce this belief given the opportunity then they may actually experience actual mental deterioration of some form. that has nothing to do with the cannabis, only idiocy.

you can smoke as much as you want if you have the appropriate mindset.
>>
>>700613270
are you meeting people who smoke weed or people who describe themselves as potheads?
>>
>>700613270

Basically every loser, then include wasting money on weed.
>>
>>700613181
what is happening
>>
>>700613520
see>>700611215
>>
>>700611109
This guy.
>>
>>700613481
I heard krokodil helps more. Miracle drug, dude.
>>
>>700613849
Shellfish, peanuts, lactose, gluten, all perfectly acceptable substances also kill people who are allergic to them.

That does not make the substances deadly to humans.

So... Try again.
>>
>>700603165
I'm not taking any shit from someone who can't spell, "health", correctly.
>>
>>700603165
How drunk are you writing this? So many words missing letters. Like seriously man cut back on the sauce.
>>
>>700614008
He's that guy in the corner of the party with a black tee and a straight-brimmed hat
Better known as a fuck boy
He swears he can find you all those drugs until you hit him up with money in hand
>>
File: 1470725682514.gif (1 MB, 280x158) Image search: [Google]
1470725682514.gif
1 MB, 280x158
>>700605923
>may
>implying may harm others=will harm others
>being this stupid.
>>
>>700613849

>if ya can't OD on it, nigga, why is there even a discussion about the bad parts of using

Great point. Go do bike rides and smoke joints....so fucking productive....
>>
>>700614018
bro i live in north dakota i dont think theres any krokodils near me but theres a zoo like 50 miles from me how do you do it?
>>
It's always annoying when you're a legitimate medical marijuana patient with autoimmune disease who can't take most drugs including alcohol, tobacco, and caffeine, to sit down and watch faggots debate an easy mild herbal drug when most drugs in your pharmacy and grocery store knock you on your ass in comparison.
>>
>>700614260
hey fuck you faggot i also i also take lyrica and neurontin
>>
>>700605010
>Bob Marley smoke weed whole life
>Bob Marley get cancer
>cancer get Bob Marley
>>
>>700614416
Don't get me wrong, I'll never deny the negative effects of smoking weed. But I don't think you have any right to tell people how they can or cannot commit suicide.
>>
>>700614416
>muh stereotypes

I probably make more hourly than you do annually. I'll smoke weed if I fuckin want to.
>>
>>700614412

>outlaw alcohol
>doesn't weed affect your senses, as well
>ok, legalize weed, fuck the innocent
>>
>>700613058
Now you're just being silly. Of fucking course, children eating cigarettes are going to die. I meant legal aged adults smoking cigarettes. Neurotoxicity from THC
http://www.biologicalpsychiatryjournal.com/article/S0006-3223(06)01066-3/abstract?cc=y=

http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=482744

>>700613520
No, I'm not. I specifically asked you to show me a source where someone has overdosed from cigarettes. You can technically overdose from smoking too much pot, but, like cigarettes, it's pretty much impossible
>>
stay high good luck with your world of the 3d century
>>
>>700614711
Could not agree more. We are all going to die anyway. As long as its not directly affecting you, why give a shit OP?
>>
>>700614107
>>700613520
>I've proven that nicotine is toxic, and can be the direct cause of death. You cannot prove the same about cannabis.
>can be the direct cause of death. You cannot prove the same about cannabis.
>>700611215
>a person CAN die as a direct result of smoking weed.

if you just want to argue then don't pretend like what you are saying is in any way intelligent you dumb cunt.
>>
>>700614635
Do you wear black tees and snapbacks though, I really must know
>>
>>700614754

Well, unlike a junkie who probably spends thousands on his "habit, I don't discuss money with drug dealers.

Are you even an adult? Oh god no, don't do what you want!
>>
>>700614764
>psychosis similar to schizophrenia

Jesus Christ. You can't be fucking serious. I guarantee no subjects were involved in this study. It's all just speculation of how things may interact. The brain is far more complicated that this simple bullshit of an answer.
>>
>>700615071
So... Peanuts are as dangerous as alcohol. Ban them.
>>
What is the limit for alcohol?
At one point I was going out three four times a week drinking.about 5 drinks on average thinking "fuck man I'm really pushing it"
But then I moved next to a frat house and saw them drinking 8 hours a day 6 days a week
>>
>>700615334
>implying my income is from drug dealing

Wow. Just went full steam into assumptions eh?
>>
>>700615624

>how do use logic

Who knows what labels really mean?
>>
>>700615071
How about we ban Nutmeg? It's easily accessible, and eating a jar of ground nutmeg will cause intense hallucinations, delirium, and extreme liver toxicity.
>>
Also, who honestly cares about issues with weed when a big fraction of the people I know are hooked on oxycodone / heroin, the amount of friends I've lost to those substances...
>>
>>700614484
If you can find a party city nearby and convince a buddy or hobo to get in a lizard suit, it might work.
Then you have to smoke his shit.
>>
>>700615967
If we don't care about things that can be direct causes of death, then what's your beef with weed?

I just don't understand.
>>
>>700615571
Oh, boy. Am I glad that we have someone like you! Someone who will deny the results of what researchers who know much more about the chemistry of the brain than you do. You respond with an elegant and a flawless rebuttal that simply proves that you know more than these scientists!
>>
>>700615822

>I'll smoke weed when I want (also, I make more than you)

Yeah, I guess if I was high that would make sense.
>>
>>700603165

I grow a few plants to treat epilepsy.
>>
>>700616161
>weed can be the direct cause of death

Wow. That's some kinda retarded. It can be the cause by association but I don't think it's ever killed anyone simply by smoking or other use of Marijuana.
>>
>>700616126
do i smoke it like a joint or from my bulb?
>>
File: service with a smile.jpg (390 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
service with a smile.jpg
390 KB, 1536x1152
>>700603165

>health benefits
I hate it when weed lovers claim health benefits of weed because it's used to treat some pathologies in some cases.

It's like saying chemotherapy is good for you because it's used to treat cancer. Go on, do chemo, you fagget.
>>
>>700608495
Honestly it sounds like ur spastic ass is trying really hard to disprove something without any actual reasoning
>>
>>700616424
>someone cant possibly be legitimately successful if they smoke weed

Okay. If that kinda idiot view of the world helps you sleep at night by all means.
>>
>>700616161

I sincerely hope pot is legal at the federal level, and that is just you stoners' will have nothing to talk about anymore.

You're the people making absurd "hey, ban alcohol then, peanuts are dangerous..."

I wholeheartedly support legalization so you can start doing something productive.
>>
>>700616497
Now I am being accused of defending the point i'm arguing against.

what
>>
>>700603165
>>b..b..but alcohol is even worse
>no shit dumbass, but one bing worse than another isn't an excuse to glorify the least prejudicial to your health.

I mean. This argument is kinda dumb. If you are going to go out drinking wouldn't it just be better to smoke weed instead? If you're glorifying it as being "healthy" yeah that's dumb. But basically if you are replacing alchoholism with smoking pot as a less harmful alternative, it's probably a net positive.

I try to stay away from both...
>>
>>700616257
>one study from 2007 conducted independently
>is obviously correct in an ever changing field of brain chemistry and study of Marijuanas effects

Oh boy. Am I glad there's someone like you. That clings to one study like it's the word of truth in a ocean of lies.
>>
>>700616990
Cool, because then money won't be wasted on persecuting people who harm society less than drunks.

Good debate, have a nice night.
>>
>>700603444
Trips of truth
>>
>>700616990
And FWIW I wasn't being literal with "peanuts are dangerous." it's an example of the socratic method.
>>
>>700603165
>Read the whole post
>Understand your point
>Find a typo
>Tell you about cancer cells that were cured by THC/CBD in a petri dish
>Tell you about CBD and seizures
>Realize OP is a just a faggot
>>
>>700606172
the herb just shows you the real you man dont abuse it everything can harm you in soul or body
>>
>>700616804

Yeah, I only took the high road by not even mentioning money, but I guess that makes me condescending when you instantly jump off from there....
>>
>>700616990
Holy shit, you're probably right.
>>
>>700603165
I'll smoke to that
>>
>>700617524
>talks about junkies spending thousands
>"I only took the high road by not even mentioning money"

Jesus dude. Come on.
>>
>>700616107
Fucking this there are a lot more important fights to be fighting but people would rather just not talk about opiate abuse because they want to fight what's convenient for them. But...

On the other side of the tracks there is the opinion that high doses of medical marijuana could alleviate the need for painkillers entirely and supplement addicts going through detox.
>>
>>700605923
oh fuck you, its about weed, not any of the others. And the only way i could think of is a TOTAL NEWCOMMER to smoking weed getting voerconfidendt nad causing a traffic accident by driving while high, otherwise there is no way to harm others with weed. Yeah maybe bumbo into someone with your burning head of the joint but those are both the people making the mistake not the weed. People know they shouldnt drive under influence of anyhting. and weed will never be as harmfull as pretty much ANY other controlled substance.
btw i quit smoing weed a little over a month ago after 10 years.
Upside -> my memmory starts to slowly work better again.
Downside -> CANT FUCKING SLEEP ANYMORE, litterally awake for days on end only to randomly crash and fall asleep anywhere.
>>
>>700616737
it's pretty strong, so just cut it with some weed and roll a joint for the first time at least
work your way up, you might be able to plug at some point I've heard some great shit about that shit
>>
Gay people don't go to jail for doing gay things like they used to.

Pot smokers still go to jail, including medical users.

That's the issue.
>>
>>700617166

It's not a debate. Put to a vote, and I'll vote "yes".

If you talk about how "unfair" it is, then pick a better inequity for me to care about. Or, obvioislyl keep smoking weed, as if anyone besides your mom gives a shit.
>>
>>700618084
Lul wut.
>the gays r gay
>i can do unrelated because gays r gay
>>
>>700618084
>sodomy is legal
>smoking a plant isn't

God Bless America.
>>
>>700606172
Being psychosis sensitive differs from person to person. Just be gald its weed that triggered it and not any actual psychoactive substance like shrooms or LSD. That would have been way worse. Hope you do get to handle the anxiety though cause that is still shit.
Friend of mine went into psychosis from weed once too. took him a year and a half to get out of it and be semi normal again. Now 2 years after that hes back to normal. so it can be done. BTW alcohol can trigger psychosis aswel so i really think for psychosis it completely depends if you are sensitive or not
>>
File: ODB.jpg (43 KB, 700x585) Image search: [Google]
ODB.jpg
43 KB, 700x585
>>700603165
K. I'm gon' sit here, smoke, and smile and you can keep being bitter about things
>>
>>700618236
I don't think it's "unfair" - just that it's a waste of resources to punish pot smokers so severely.
>>
File: muhdrugsareharmless.png (104 KB, 1206x595) Image search: [Google]
muhdrugsareharmless.png
104 KB, 1206x595
>>
>>700617850

>I've smoke so much I control time

You told me you make more than me, which is odd....but hey, keep feeling personal about this. Like I said, hope pot is legal, so you can move on to you're next disastrous waste of time.
>>
>>700618508
Its harshly unfair.

On a federal level the DEA regards Marijuana as dangerous as heroin. It's clearly not, but to admit that means the DEA can no longer seize assets from those they arrest for Marijuana.
>>
>>700618815
Okay, I'll agree with that.
>>
>>700618605
Funny how alcohol isn't on that list. I think the data is far from impartial.
>>
>>700618815
This. The fucking system, /b/ro. I'm not totally against the establishment but I'm terrified of voting for HRC. FML!
>Hits bong
>>
>>700618354
We can trust people to own firearms with little regulations, but we can't trust people to possess and grow their own weed.

Think about that for a minute.

I believe in people's right to bear arms, but it's silly to allow this and say we can't trust people to smoke pot.
>>
>>700607378
true dat.
pro weed but against stupid arguments like this bullshit, thank you previous poster for saving me from typing that
>>
>>700619076
>Alcohol is far worse, so that makes marijuana related fatalities ok.
>>
File: 1471836474757.jpg (180 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1471836474757.jpg
180 KB, 1056x1080
>>700618812
>I'm too retarded to follow my own shit responses
>you're taking it personal, I'm only writing these long winded and pretentious responses
>>
>>700619343
Well yeah. If people are doing something less dangerous. Aka weed, instead of drinking, there will be less fatalities. You need to be pro criminalizing alchohol (lol) to make that argument.
>>
>>700607545
fucking breathing affects your brain on a chemical level, something about oxygen intake.
so yeah peop[le are retards, thanks for confirming this again and again 4chan :D
>>
>>700618052
okay cool thanks man
can i shoot it? i got a pointer with me
>>
>>700619343
>if I keep talking about how just Marijuana is bad everyone will ignore how skewed my argument is

I never said any fatalities were okay. No one should drive intoxicated. But this graph is missing massive amounts of data. What other drugs, where's alcohol, what about drowsy driving. It cuts these things out to make Marijuana seem like a huge problem.
>>
>>700619627
>drug related fatalities more than double after Marijuana's decrimilization
>wants everyone to smoke pot instead of alcohol
>>
>>700619911
Prove it cum stain.
>>
>>700607723
>Nobody has ever died from nicotine either
OMG OMG OMG
Nicoine is super fucking toxic, a small drop of pure nictine on the skin can and did kill people. look it up there are accidents like that all the time.
its hard to kill yourself with the nicotine from smoking cause tehre is so little of it.
nictine however will go through the skin and get in your blood and will easily kill people if you get into contact with the pure stuff.
GG, go read scrub
>>
>>700619779
probably best to dilute it
lizard shit gets chunky, don't want to explode your veins you know?
>>
>>700619891
Do you want some help moving that goal post?

The question isn't about alochol. It has nothing to do with alcohol

Marijuana becomes decrimilized and drug related deaths double.

What is your solution to that?
>>
>>700619911
Idk man i was just going off what the dude said when he said alchohol is worse. Did drug fatalities including alchohol double?
>>
>>700607545
Heroin is synthetic and marijuana is not synthetic.

Opium or coca would've been a better comparison.

However, these plants don't grow all over the world and are native to very specific regions.
>>
>>700618084
>I can't help being gay
>I can't help smoking pot
wut
>>
>>700620147
yeah dude that makes sense. what would you suggest i cut it with to shoot so my veins dont explode?
>>
>>700620252
Even with coca it has a specific refinement process, and the raw leaf base coca leaves are mild themselves.
>>
File: 1459230098992.jpg (33 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1459230098992.jpg
33 KB, 592x592
>>700603165
>helth
>>
>>700620246
>Did drug fatalities including alchohol double?
GOOD FUCKING QUESTION!
(no they didn't)
>>
>>700606172
basically your brain cant take being high, weak mind, i know friends like that and the the very few times theyve smoked weed made them almost autistic because they were so stoned, forget how to speak, shit like that, honestlyy if weed does that to u dont smoke
>>
>>700620450
Opium is very mild compared to heroin too.
>>
File: 1470461504040.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1470461504040.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>700620454
>>
>>700620180
I never moved the goal post. I started by saying your graph lacked data and have only continued to say so. You seem a little upset. How bout ya take some breaths and settle down a little before ya start throwing questions about.

Another funny thing. If ya go back and actually read that graph you posted. Fatalities are down five percent 2014 - 2015
>>
>>700620379
I think the piss might work dude. that way you still get some of the feel good stuff.
That or feed the lizard some Taco Bell so it comes out less compacted. That might work.
>>
>>700603165
Everything is going to kill you eventually, actually the fact that people try and stay healthy their whole lives makes me feel like they are in denial about death. also the stress you get in these 4chan rants will kill you faster then weed will
>>
>>700620654
On cannabis only resulting tests anyway
>>
idgaf bout anything but educating people with this post
>is good for cancer
the ONLY benefit that has any evidence behind it is during chemotherapy because it MAY (so yes, not always) reduce the nausea and allow people to eat and not feel as sick during treatment. It does fuck all against cancer cells.
>proper negatives for weed?
scientifically speaking only 2 outcomes are solidly held with significance - cognition is slowed after years of habitual use and with regular use psychosis MAY become an issue

>it's a recreational drug with the potential to be abused just like alcohol - just like crossfit or fuckin veganism, if you want to use it don't get on a high horse and don't be a fuckwit about it
>>
>>700620772
>people try and stay healthy their whole lives makes me feel like they are in denial about death
Some of us just aren't ready to die yet
>>
>>700620609
not a typo when you do it twice for the same word. Thats just retardation
>>
>>700620872
Some of us never want to die.
>>
>>700620654
A lot of those tests are based on people who have died in accidents who have simply had the presence of marijuana in their system. This means if you had smoked 2 weeks ago and had metabolites floating around you would've been quoted in the statistic. There's been an uptick in people smoking pot since this has been legal, so it would only make logical sense to begin with.

Overall DUI fatalities are on the decline in legalization states, along with suicide, demand for opiates, drug related crimes, etc.
>>
>>700609243
teh D9 THC is a depressant but also antipsychotic.
The cannabinol is an anti depressant but also slkightly hallucinogenic.
and then there are the meriad of other forms of cannabinoids and thc in there. stfu and learn more before saying bullshit.
>>
>>700603165
>Cannabis is bad
>Alcohol is bad
>Prescription drugs are bad
>Pain is good
Would you happen to be a Johovah's Witness, faggot?
Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.