Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why are black people nowadays so greedy with...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 106
File: 1471809228488.jpg (122 KB, 750x732) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471809228488.jpg
122 KB, 750x732
Why are black people nowadays so greedy with dumb shit? Is this why they loot & riot?
If you go to Best Buy you have adult black men hogging free game demos from kids all day and they always do crap like this... Are they raised to feel entitled... Is this why they loot so much?
>>
>>700572795
i went to 7-11 and brought a souvenir cup i got from the OC fair. i didn't want to bring a huge fucking container that i know i wouldn't finish
>>
that shit is enough corn syrup to give an entire african village diabeetus. shameful
>>
>>700572795
Yeah. There're all so fucking loud too.

If the big black bitches from Africa. So they have some defect where they can't hear right, so they have to talk loud?
>>
>>700572795
becuase they're unable to see past materialism.

Its cultural ingraned into them to try to out do the other races, but they fail understand why the other races are so much more successful than them.

And that is getting more stuff, aka materialism is a side effect of being successful in a career, and gaining knowledge, not an end goal as the black culture thinks it is.
>>
File: 1468424563467.jpg (187 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468424563467.jpg
187 KB, 500x375
>>700572795
Cause SJWs and liberals taught them they can never do wrong cause of their skin. Just blame somebody else.

And probably like their skin have different brain genetics
>>
I agree with most of this

But the whole point of bring your own cup day is to get as much as you possibly can. You're supposed to be greedy, that's the point
>>
>>700572795
Niggers gonna nig.
>>
File: 1457023453667.gif (56 KB, 628x932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457023453667.gif
56 KB, 628x932
>>700572795
This is all because of natural selection in a harsh unforgiving climate.
This is why Africans are so similar genetically , they never had to adapt to any other biotope then the lush jungle and savannah .
They never needed stronger mental traits.
Who needs empathy to help another member with essential skills to survive,
You dont need help or skills when fruit just grows everywhere.
Ever notice how blacks leave people behind and just bail when stuff gets hard.
They are fast runners 10% less bone density saves about 1 kg of weight.
This saves allot of energy and increases acceleration for running away. It also explains the use up move on mentality of blacks today.

tldr it is in their nature
>>
File: Difference.jpg (1 MB, 1244x2880) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Difference.jpg
1 MB, 1244x2880
>>700574677
>>
File: 1457743529786.jpg (124 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457743529786.jpg
124 KB, 980x1154
>>700575536
negroes interbred with homo erectus
>>
>>700572795
Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now
>>
blacks aren't the problem white race traitors are

getting mad at blacks is like losing your shit over deer
>>
>>700578303
we don`t have deer over here I would like to try to eat some do.
reminded me of that old show dear john it is a kike but cannot remember his name his wife leaves him and goes to a support group about people that cannot get over it.
>>
>>700572795
this, they're always trying to get more for less or something for nothing. "what i can get for [x dollar amount]?" i heard that shit all the time while serving.
>>
>>700578303
Jup the ones that let it happen . encouraged it are the real problem.
>>
File: 17.jpg (112 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17.jpg
112 KB, 1200x628
TRUE STORY FROM TODAY

>go to 7/11 with roommate
>long line at register
>i'm finally next
>black chick walks in yelling
>"who sold my mama this?"
>everyone is confused
>cashier tries to describe the last couple of customers from memory
>"no not them, my mama"
>no one has any idea who that is
>"the total is $22 and there is no way it cost that much"
>"i want you to ring it up again"

mfw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2jkFhDrOTg


>Don't Make the Black Kids Angry! LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!!!!!1

When the fuck are you white people going to wake the fuck up?
>>
>>700579251
Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now
>>
File: Religion of love.jpg (69 KB, 305x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Religion of love.jpg
69 KB, 305x456
>>700579645
Just stop giving the untermenshen hugs and handouts , you can go to their countries and fuck sahit up all you want.
>>
File: Slave owners.png (321 KB, 678x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Slave owners.png
321 KB, 678x840
>>
File: c21.jpg (41 KB, 600x445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c21.jpg
41 KB, 600x445
>>700572795
I quit my job at Starbucks today, those fucking niggers always asked for extra fucking caramel in their caramel crappucinos. Every single nigger would order the same damn thing to the point I would just automatically make a caramel crappucino the minute they walked in. We didn't have a way to charge for extra caramel, but the niggers had to get every bit they could so they would nearly break their necks trying to watch me pour their caramel into their cup.
Fucking niggers. The mexicans might have ordered the same thing too but at least they weren't fucking greedy about it.
>>
File: chimplets.webm (1 MB, 224x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chimplets.webm
1 MB, 224x400
>>
File: nigoween.webm (1 MB, 352x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigoween.webm
1 MB, 352x240
>>
>>
>>
>>700581264
pretty much sums up their whole existence tbh.

give em a hand and they want the whole arm.
>>
File: nigga moments.jpg (547 KB, 1497x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigga moments.jpg
547 KB, 1497x800
>>
>>700572795
Behavior learned from black women, and 'taught' to black men as children.
>>
>>
>>700582538

I would do the same shit.
>>
File: skulls.jpg (90 KB, 626x530) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skulls.jpg
90 KB, 626x530
>>700582494
They are the same in africa, it is not culture it is nature.
>>
File: thomas dixon.png (379 KB, 1023x771) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thomas dixon.png
379 KB, 1023x771
>>
>>700583135
Humans are greedy by nature no matter where they are; that's why communism doesn't work, but capitalism apparently does. Thing is, there's never been a 'need' for blacks to be anything but 'greedy,' and you can't convince the women to stop when we're in such an opportune time for them to be such (feminism encouraging this kind of behavior).
>>
>>700575536
Or their Mom taught them that. You seriously think that they weren't raised to blame other people for their problems until they encountered a SJW?
>>
>>700572795
First; false premise. There's tons of good, law abiding black folk. Not just good folks like Sheriff David A. Clarke, but good folks who live in the very neighborhoods that bad black folk are trying to destroy.

Second; A combination of the breakdown of the black family unit (in the early 1900s they were the strongest marriages, fathers were present and families were very community oriented,) a willingness to play into entitlements that kill aspirations to succeed and create wealth, and a willingness by a few to attack law and by association order in their communities in an attempt to capitalize off of the chaos via crime. This goes beyond attacking lawmen; the few in the black community looking to foment unrest will loot, riot, utilize violence against others in their community, etc.
>>
>>700582538

It's all so tiresome...
>>
>when Jews are 'greedy'=kikes
>when Asians are 'greedy'=gooks
>when Latinos are 'greedy'=parasitic, lazy spics
>when Whites are 'greedy'=enlightened self-interest
>>
>>700582835
youre a nigger. Simple innt
>>
File: 1280878823472.jpg (70 KB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1280878823472.jpg
70 KB, 720x720
>>700583426

What the fuck is it looked down upon to criticize women like this? We are only enabling them by staying silent.
>>
>>700583257
i love the last bit, "never dreamed a sail". It is because they are afraid of the water.
>>
>>700572795
It's wired into them. Case in point from recent history:

>Rodney King beating: Cops tried, found not guilty of beating the black man. Dindus riot.

>O.J. Simpson: O.J. found not guilty of killing his wife and her friend. Dindus riot.

The moral: Dindus are a violent subspecies. They will steal, burn, beat, or ANYTHING that avoids an honest life.
>>
>>700575536
Basically
>be white
>cause a scene
>employees scold you
>claim racism and refuse to apologise/make amends
>get police/security called
A black person does the same and the manager apologizes to them
>>
>>700583426

What does someone like that have to offer in a relationship?
>>
>>700583468
You make a solid case, though I feel like the breakdown of black family units started earlier than the 90s, more like the mod 80s but then again I have nothing to back that up
>>
File: ban niggers.jpg (86 KB, 960x717) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ban niggers.jpg
86 KB, 960x717
>>
>>700583860
>when Whites are 'greedy' = Development of the western world

Fix'd
>>
>>700572795
What I don't get is how fucking african americans are always banging on about slavery and shit and the old plymouth rock shit.....why are they moaning, if their asses hadn't been dragged off they would still be in africa and I bet none of those motherfuckers would really want to go back.
So shut the fuck up jules....they aint got menthols and kool aid in kenya niggas
>>
>>700572795
The rule is for vessels no taller than ten inches. That said, I'd let the animal take its Slurpee and leave.
>>
>>700582538
>mfw white coworker working hard like a slave while we half ass the job
>we both get paid the same hourly rate
>>
I don't really mind niggers that much. I work in St. Louis, which is full of em. There is plenty of crime over here, fuck I drive by Ferguson every day.

They are simple folk with simple ambitions, but damn are they good cooks (they could stand to use less sugar in everything though).

But really, the weirdest trends I have seen are that all blackies are obsessed with the zodiac. As soon as I say I'm a gemini, I either have a new friend or they avoid me like the plague.

Oh yeah and they are flaky as fuck and will lie to save their ass and then bitch about shit for attention. I AM LOOKIN AT YOU DARRON YOU FUCKIN BIG TITTED FATASS NIGNOG
>>
File: bygones.png (262 KB, 573x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bygones.png
262 KB, 573x563
>>700583938
>We are only enabling them by staying silent.
Yet we do, because we want somewhere warm and wet to park our penises. Maybe it's time men stop being so easily manipulated by sex.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>700584472

>vessels no taller than ten inches

AYO LEDASHA HOSE DAT RACCOON PISS OUT YA POOL IMMA BORROW DAT SHIT FO A MINUTE HOL UP
>>
>>700584360
>take everything we can and use it to build up our own countries
>leave the places we left ecologically raped to the point of a limp, with nothing for the people but religion and a power vacuum
>development
I think we know who the real 'greedy niggers' of the world are.
>>
File: Black and white.jpg (70 KB, 600x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Black and white.jpg
70 KB, 600x459
>>700579584
pretty good vid
>>
>>700584907
>manipulated

>We need to start using the word womanipulated.

>"Fuck you, bitch! You're womanipulating me!"
>>
>>700584617
I hate this city never go near fairground park you will die
>>
>>700574677
>becuase they're unable to see past materialism.
this

they are so wrapped up in materialism that they have enslaved themselves
>>
File: blk.jpg (265 KB, 750x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blk.jpg
265 KB, 750x609
>>700579584


https://www.youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

Colin has some awesome videos. You will get pissed off watching them though.
>>
>>700585201
this is how niggers really think
>>
>>700585201
So when we send business back to aid Africa... and the Government/Warlords steal that aid and prevent it from going to the people they are responsible for?

That's not Africa's people making a mess?
>>
File: Go black.jpg (98 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Go black.jpg
98 KB, 750x600
>>700579584
>>
>>700578020
I actually read the whole thing and it's pretty interesting
>>
File: whose fault.jpg (98 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
whose fault.jpg
98 KB, 960x720
>>700585321
WHOA, did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>700583468
First, statistics back it up.

Second: ok, but who caused the breakdowns of black marriages, who caused them to play into entitlements and kill their aspirations?

Why did the black community get worse AFTER THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. Why did south africa get worse after the white people were forced from power. Why is it always the same case over and over again, backed up by statistics and studied (with white people involvement AND without it), and people somehow still defend them with such strongly ingrained subconscious bias like this.

Like, everything you just said is 100% black people's fault, and you're somehow saying "but it's not black people's fault that black people are awful in all the ways that black people are awful in"
>>
File: Criminal offense.png (82 KB, 1537x769) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Criminal offense.png
82 KB, 1537x769
>>700583426
>>
>>700584355
Not a fair comparison. The only violent pitbulls are raised by those blacks.
>>
>>700585445
Jennings, Dutchtown, and East Saint Louis are even worse.

I love STL but I have only lived here two years and I live by the Loop in a quiet area.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>700585689
You could put an end to those 'warlords,' but you'd rather concern yourself with Pentagon and NATO-funded militias ("ISIS") in the middle east. Surely you remember the clusterfuck that was Rwanda; America just sat on its hands instead of actually doing anything, even properly aiding UN forces there.

But it's Africa, so who cares...right?
>>
>>700585856
Yeah?
>>
>>700585201
I encourage you to actually learn the history of africa. There are so many fundamental reasons why this is incorrect.
>>
>>700576379
Found the nigger
>>
>>700585201
south america was looted just like africa maybe even more and they are doing like shit but atleast they arent 100% nigger monkey riot violence rape like the africans
>>
File: 1445733925697.jpg (74 KB, 900x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445733925697.jpg
74 KB, 900x900
>>700585843


Absolutely this. The fucking excuses people make for the failure of blacks is entertaining.

We are not all equal.
>>
File: black white iq.jpg (40 KB, 887x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black white iq.jpg
40 KB, 887x508
>>700583468
Good but still dimmer then a bag of rocks and they wont be productive to the point they are able to sustain the lifestyle that is handed to them.

They have children lots of them and the odds are 1 in 3 that they end up in jail. if you know 1 in 8 crimes get solved you could estimate they all do something wrong sometimes but get away with it.
>>
File: culture and IQ.png (321 KB, 1324x1378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
culture and IQ.png
321 KB, 1324x1378
>>700586169
Oh?
>>
>>700585201
honestly, if it weren't for whites, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

blacks would still be wearing loin cloths and bathing in the river, if it weren't for whites. if it weren't for whites, all those resources would still be sitting in the ground. everything they have they owe to whites. yet whites are the "greedy ones."

they're "greedy" not because they didn't give anything... but because they didn't give everything.
>>
>>700585747
Same here, never expected to read the whole thing when I saw the amount of text but I did
>>
>>700586058
Rather not concern ourselves with either. You're making up a failed argument based on completely unrelated assumptions that doesn't even address this anon's point.
>>
>>700586253
Not even close. South America for its gold and silver reserves, mostly, but not nearly as much as Africa. Not only that, but the U.S. only had any interest in South America as a means of setting up tin-can dictatorships (funded with drug money, of course) to beat the Soviets. But surely, South America is a shining metropolis comparable to Europe anyway, right?
>>
>>700578106
>using a jew as the poster child for whites
>>
>>700586058
Actually, I'll admit, the rest of the world did do Africa wrong. They ended colonization.

Only states that stayed under English banners are actually worth anything in Africa.
>>
File: 5075907[1].jpg (231 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5075907[1].jpg
231 KB, 960x640
>>700585689

> Send medical supplies to Africa and warlords steal it or people steal it and use it to get high

> Send food aid to Africa and the free food destroys the local farming based economy

> Send doctors to Africa to administer vaccines and they are assaulted by superstitious peasants who don't know why stealing blood covered sheets from an Ebola ward is a bad idea

Fuck Africa.
>>
>>700572795
This stupid fucking nigger cunt. It's because apes do shit like this that we can't have nice things.
>>
This shit is lame and sad, black anon here. Niggers are niggers we already know this. I wish that the other half of my race would get it together too but profiling all black people as worthless and subhuman is fucked /b/ros. Give some darkies some credit we're not all bad
>>
>>700583938
Women vote fucked shit up. male nuclear dna only mutates 0,3% per generation , this is why back in history you only had male upon male inheritance , TO ENSURE THE BLOODLINES.

Some how we forgot this and gave women so much power we are ending up like athens
>>
>>700585201
most of the resources in africa are sold, not stolen.
and there are places with far far less resources that are more civilized than africa.

also just a tidbit, but the masses of sfrican slaves that are blamed on the white man ere actualy sold by opposing tribes for revenue, africa was pretty fucking barren at the time and they had one resource and burnt it out.
>>
>>700586306
How does this backup the original failed argument that africa being the way it is is white people's fault? If anything, it does the opposite by saying it would be the way it is with or without any involvement from the outside world. I encourage you to read more into the history of africa.
>>
>>700584151
They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.
>>
>>700586341
You're right, we wouldn't be having this conversation: because you'd be rotting away in a poor, poverty-stricken, feudal Europe fighting among tribes as you were before the 'Age of Exploration.' You'd have never gotten the materials/resources to 'build' the world you think just sprouted into existence.

I suggest you learn just how poor Europe was before it colonized Africa.
>>
>>700586485
>ignores the point I made
Hm, so I was right.
>>
File: but muh holocaust.jpg (35 KB, 599x428) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
but muh holocaust.jpg
35 KB, 599x428
>>700583860
You'll find that a large percentage of "greedy whites" are, in fact, Jewish. That, or fucked up beyond all recognition on some narcotic or another, and barely registering as "human" at that point.
>>
>>700584318
Niggers dont even keep family structures in africa fool, they dont understand the concept.
>>
Blacks aren't subhumans fags, they're just not smart. Their parents are often not smart, meaning their kids are exposed to the same stupids. Raise em right, they'll do right. No different then we are
>>
>>700586970
lol no blacks are blacks, cant change a black. once a nigger always a nigger
>>
File: 1470526717466.jpg (17 KB, 404x303) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470526717466.jpg
17 KB, 404x303
>>700586946
Family structure in africa is far more strict than in the U.S. wat you mean
>>
>>700585201

I laughed, I lost
>>
File: Coco.jpg (80 KB, 683x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Coco.jpg
80 KB, 683x743
>>700584360
If whites are greedy why do the hand out so much benefits to others , why do they send so much development money to other countries, Why are white countries the only countries taking in others and taking care of them?
>>
>>700581949
This is the fair judgment of these so called race traitors as you guys call them.

They really do have no soul. Bitch gets what was comignt o her.
>>
>>700586121
% of Total crimes by race
Black 28%
% of Murder Crimes by race
Black 49%

That right there. Nearly 1/3rd of All criminal arrests are of a black individual. 1/2 of every murder arrest is of a black individual. That is fucking scary.
>>
>>700587040
A dog isn't useless if it's raised to be obedient
>>
>>700586518
Hey, don't you insult Europe like that.
>>
>>700572795
Why are white people nowadays so racist over dumb shit? Is this why they rally and vote for Trump?
If you go to Starbucks you have adult white women wearing Uggs hogging all of the caramel espressos and Wi-Fi.... Are they raised to feel entitled... Is this why they blame minorities for their fucking problems so much?
>>
>>700586763
SJWs all hate white history because they don't actually know history, and they have deeply ingrained self hatred that they project onto society as a whole in an effort to never face their own inadequacies or contribute to actually making anything better.

Yeah, I agree anon - we should dismantle modern western democracy and the only actually progressive societies because the rest of the world is sooo much better at it. Yeah you're right, black people do everything better even though all the evidence, statistics, real world history points to the contrary. Please, tell me how enlightened you are and how beneficial you are to society.
>>
File: Slavery today.png (53 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Slavery today.png
53 KB, 1425x625
>>700584386
And you dont hear any one say anything about all the othe races that have been enslaved.

Or the fact the americans were the first to abolish slavery , or the arabs being the last and the africans still having slavery.

It was a meazily 150 years the had blacks as slaves in america, whites(irish) were longer enslaved in america then that
>>
>>700587178
because if you don't, all that will be left is the clear evidence that Africa got rekt by European "development"
>>
>>700572795
kek, she took everything they got, that means no more slurpies for anyone else until they restock.
>>
>>700584303
Well think about it. Almost 6 kids so that's about $6,000 per year in child tax credit.
>>
>>700581264
That's fucked up
It's crazy how all THE KIDS didn't take the whole bucket but then THE FUCKING ADULT took the whole thing
>>
>>700579251
Notice how they say asian gangs. They can't even call the muslims what they are. Fucking sand niggers need to just die.
>>
>>700584617
So no no-go zones in your town then?
>>
>>700577954
No fathers, raised by moms who teach bad habits.
Its nurture.
Gtfo nature fag.
>>
>>700585201
Man what a clueless fucking idiot.
>>
>>700586763
The same groups of people who sold the first slaves to the arabs/blacks/and whites are still selling slaves today. There are more people enslaved today than there were during the height of slavery. Please, tell me how much better they are at building civilizations and how we should be thankful to them.
>>
File: Based chinamen.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Based chinamen.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>700585201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>implying that people are bad people because they're black
>not because it's they are a bad person
>get upset at innocent blacks
>wonders why blacks retaliate
The whole, good will suffer for the bad shit is getting old. Keep calling people subhuman when they are smarter than you because of their color and you're never going to get anything better
>>
discord.gg/NtfuP

racism group
>>
>>700587447
there is no such thing as white history
>>
>>700586763
Europian 'Tribes' before the Age of Exploration were seriously, no Seriously, a few 'Ages' ahead of everyone but the Chinese.

Sooo, if Europe learned a few things by colonizing the world, then it's a Good Thing for Europe.
>>
By design, they've been kept impoverished by the democrat party for decades. Dependency on government for generations has left them feeling worthless and unfulfilled, and to fill that void they are fed the line that the system is rigged against them by evil old white republicans. The dems keep them oppressed, and they win their vote by saying it's the other guys' fault. It really is the con of all cons.
>>
File: 1469161406945.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469161406945.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>700587867
>clueless idiot
>no argument included
>>
>>700587932
comments disabled lol
>>
>>700587078
Yeah, the parents beat the children till they run off to join some kind of child-soldiers outfit.

How could they be more strict than that?
>>
>>700586121
Yes, there are quite a bit more whites than blacks. Everyone knows that already. Ergo, whites have more "crime" but blacks always have insane percentage rates of crimes compared to blacks. Wjhites are about 2% likely to commit a crime while blacks are upwards of 30%.

I guess you don't understand statistics very well, do you?
>>
>>700588175
No argument needed. Look at the other replies if you need the hint.
>>
>>700587783
yeah there are. I mean you are okay as long as you don't walk around neighborhoods you aren't familiar with or look paranoid. Ain't no reason to be in the hoods around here anyway, there's not shit to see.
>>
>>700588147
I can agree with that, but this thread alone proves that a lot of blacks get hated simply because they are black. Nothing more
>>
>>700588004
I don't think they're inherently "bad". I think they lack the mental ability to sort out what is actually morally bad and good, and that they have the impulsiveness and attention span of children.
>>
White people only riot when the right team doesn't win in any sporting event.
>>
>>700586763
You don't seem to come off as being very intelligent or knowledgeable about history.

I suppose you're going to say that whites are bad because they cut down trees too, right?
>>
>>700580953
Yes, blame the mexicans and niggers for quitting your shit job and being an overall loser. Bet your voting for Trump right? Not even he can make your "America Great Again."
>>
>>700588175
Argument against what? Somewhat just plainly stating false information?
>>
>>700585201
are you fucking retarded
>>
File: 1454381401858.jpg (104 KB, 688x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454381401858.jpg
104 KB, 688x547
>>700585201
pls stfu https://www.globalpolicy.org/un-finance/tables-and-charts-on-un-finance/un-system-budget/27506.html
>>
>>700588101
There's no such thing as black or asian history.
>>
>>700588415
well that's the problem. The fact that you think I can't operate at the same level as you is unreal. It's clearly because of how and who raises them. And if dumb people raise dumb children. don't tell them that the smart kids are dumb too
>>
File: Dumb niggers again.jpg (102 KB, 563x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dumb niggers again.jpg
102 KB, 563x697
>>700586121
>>
File: 1281030070878.jpg (111 KB, 600x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1281030070878.jpg
111 KB, 600x750
>>700587932
that nigger is a boss. That chink needed to be knocked out. Not even going into how wrong he was but that nigger is fluent in chinkspeak and congolese. They would be helpless without him translating and he sits there and takes the shit without chimping out on his ass.
>>
File: 1469420709333.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469420709333.gif
2 MB, 500x281
If stats run the world, the human race is a waste of space. We've eaten up resources and caused pollution globally
>>
>>700588412

Probably so. Can't really stop people from being the way they are though.
>>
File: 1455097514577.gif (1 MB, 181x148) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455097514577.gif
1 MB, 181x148
>>700588416

The highest damage sports riot in the United States was in Chicago after the Bulls beat the Blazers for the NBA title in 1992

Chicago has a 2/3 minority population and the ensuing riots cost the city over 8 million dollars in damages.
>>
>>700588961
This is proof that niggers and nigger appeasers only respect constant, mindless violence.

This is why the human species is going extinct.
>>
>>700588620
their history all started in america on cotton fields and rail roads. before that they were nothing
>>
>>700588412
I grew up around blacks for 25 years of my entire life. Before you say ignorant shit like this, consider the fact that most people who hate blacks hate them because they've met them.
>>
File: image.jpg (494 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
494 KB, 1280x1707
>>700586814
>drug user
>>
File: 1457204478385.png (31 KB, 257x202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457204478385.png
31 KB, 257x202
>>700589300
>respecting him for NOT getting violent
>proof we only respect violence
>>
File: 1315450337225.jpg (116 KB, 860x992) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315450337225.jpg
116 KB, 860x992
>>700582140
>tfw live in Livonia
>>
>>700586121
>Hispanics not listed.
Because they're added to the white totals.
Propaganda in its purest form.
>>
>>700588101
What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>700588961
That African guy isn't personally being insulted. The Chinese man just explains what went wrong after independence. The African guy surely has admirable skill, you would expect him to enter the discussion instead of just taking it.
>>
>>700589511
Hispanic crime rates go down each year even when they're in poverty so it's not like they add to the crime rate too much anyway.

I do agree that it's blatant lies to add them though.
>>
File: 1447032779422.gif (1 MB, 300x149) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447032779422.gif
1 MB, 300x149
>>700589713
>Hispanic crime rates go down each year even when they're in poverty so it's not like they add to the crime rate too much anyway.
>>
>>700589488
Everything that the chinese person said was correct, and you specifically said he needed to get knocked out for it. Somehow someone speaking a second language is reason enough for him to be correct, even though he isn't?

You clearly don't respect him for not getting violent, you expected him to get violent - and you would have if you were in his shoes even though you would be incorrect, talking to someone who is correct and wants to help you.

Quite simply, you are a nigger.
>>
>>700578303
Next time I'm at a company function and the deer in the office run to the front of the lunch queue, take all the food and fight each other for the morsels that are left I'll be sure to throw some hate their way too
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 960x541) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 960x541
>>700581555
Trips confirms.

I grew up in an area with not many blacks and those around were normally middle to middle-upper class and didn't act like niggers at all since they have been removed from it for a generation at least. Most SJW's and white kids who think racism is terrible grew up in areas like that.

The past few years I have been living somewhere that is much different. The fast food places are run by nigs instead of Mexicans. I shop at the same stores as these people. A very significan portion of them are lazy, loud, ignorant, greedy, and think they are entitled to shit. Every time I'm in line at the grocery store spending my hard earned money on food, I see perfectly able bodied nigs using their food stamp card and it is just frustrating.

Offer them $5000 and a one way ticket to Africa if they will give up US citizenship. They don't think about the future, so they would gladly take the money without thinking of any consequences. It would be far less expensive than keeping these parasites and their fatherless children on the welfare system.

Talk to any honest black person in the service industry. They hate these nigs too. They belong in a zoo or in the ground.
>>
File: wut.png (250 KB, 854x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wut.png
250 KB, 854x502
>>700588961
>That chink needed to be knocked out.
Which would of course nullify what the chink is saying.
So if you can knock someone out then what they say isn't true.
My doctor tells me I have cancer so if I knock him out then I do not have cancer.
Glad I have a doctor I know I can knock then I will never have to worry about developing cancer.
>>
>>700586533
Its actually a black zucchetto which members of the Catholic church wear
>>
>>700589924
Immigrants are very unlikely to commit crime. Even poor hispanic crime rates have been decreasing since 2003.

http://www.unz.com/article/the-myth-of-hispanic-crime/

http://openborders.info/hispanic-crime-and-illegal-immigration-in-the-united-states/

http://ww.utnereader.com/community/latino-populations-ze0z1501zdeh.aspx

http://www.livescience.com/4872-immigration-reduces-crime-rates.html
>>
>>700572795
Not all blacks, man. Plus, why does it even matter? You're white, no?

Why not just love the life you have than spend time worrying about people who will be eternally ignorant and live shitty and ultimately meaningless lives anyway?

The "niggers" you guys hate so much pretty much only exist to get democrats elected & reinforce the status quo. Not to mention that the vast majority of you wont really have to deal with them anyway...

You're sitting at home on your computer wishing misfortune on a group of people who live a generally miserable existence to begin with.

Why?
>>
>>700590117
i said he needed to be but the nigger took it like a boss

learn to read, jimbo
>>
>>700585201
>under a half a million slaves were shipped to the US
>5 million where shipped to brazil
>brazil is clean on this map

Fuck niggers are dumb.
>>
>>700581949
I have no words for this, The fact that someone (probably another black person) is standing and filming thinking its okay. In humane
>>
>>700586306
Caucasians have less genetic variance because they had more genetic selection and specialization.

Allot of the dumb and weak died of , this did not happen to africa hence they are dumb weak and have a little bit more genetic variance , yet not more genetic drift, cuacasians actully have more genetic drify and are less the same then africans are.

Just take Asians and Europeans , you cant find genetic differences any were like that in negroes,

Even the bush men and younger african races are more similar compared to each other then Asians and Europeans whom only separated 38,000 years ago.

Now being a young race is not a bad thing as the older are less developed and not genetically specialized you see this back in todays accomplishments.
>>
>>700590719
the pic is about raping the resources not slavery
>>
>>700590437
Because they're dangerous and destroy people's lives.

I lost over 2 decades of my life living among these subhumans.
>>
>>700590961
though not sure why us is listed.
>>
File: 1471155332691.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471155332691.gif
852 KB, 300x225
>>700584097
Funny. But it's because they're inherently dumb
>>
>>700590977
you were in jail 20 years for raping your 5yr old sister and you call THEM subhumans
>>
>>700591182
The fuck?
>>
File: wifey.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wifey.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>700590977
>>700591142
>>
>>700590977
You don't "lose" life, you just live it. Why did you spend 2 decades among those "subhumans" ?

It really doesn't take much to learn enough about a skill to make a decent enough living to move out of the ghetto's and make your way into the middle class.

If you got "stuck" in the ghetto you were probably exactly where you belonged. No hate, just the hard truth.
>>
>>700572795
Bruh.... there was a pic of a white dude who brought a kiddie pool doing the same thing. Seriously, stop cherry picking.
>>
File: 1471312069659.jpg (70 KB, 597x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471312069659.jpg
70 KB, 597x403
>>
>>700585201
Nobody asks these questions. We all know the answer: Niggers.
>>
>>700574677
>only blacks are trapped by materialism
kek
>>
File: ir.jpg (67 KB, 622x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ir.jpg
67 KB, 622x500
>>700591567
>>700591329
>>700591499
>>
>>700591499
Bruh? Get the fuck outta here newfag.
>>
File: 1467399587282.png (1012 KB, 1462x1243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467399587282.png
1012 KB, 1462x1243
>>700578106
Better, more accurate version
>>
File: banana.gif (2 MB, 235x123) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
banana.gif
2 MB, 235x123
>>700586306
European languages have nothing in common with africans ones. african ones have taken on languages from Caucasians as they themselves never had a written language.

Many concepts dont even have words to describe them in african languages.

Further more , africans and caucausians had a common ancestor caucausians did not develop from blacks.

People were mere monkeys that recently lost their fur and did not adapted a dark pigment, they had not even left the jungle for the savannas.
>>
File: 1430405758062.jpg (45 KB, 573x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430405758062.jpg
45 KB, 573x609
>>700591308
Another fat pig getting speared by a boon
Who the fuck cares.
>>
File: nwa.jpg (68 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nwa.jpg
68 KB, 480x480
>>700572795
>why niggers act like niggers?
Why is the sky blue?
>>
>>700591888
it's not blue
>>
>>700584617

I live in Philadelphia and while I generally get along with the blacks. Though, I've found that it's better to become friends with the Puerto Ricans. They're better cooks, the women are much more attractive and if you're friends with one, you're friends with the block.

Plus, they have better drugs, won't stab you in the back and will stand by your side if shit goes down.
>>
>>700591888
>doesn't know why the sky is blue
>>
>>700591142
You know, statistically speaking you might be right.

What I can tell you with 100% certainty, however, is that the kind of person who cares enough to cite this argument when it has no impact on their life or career is always a brainwashed idiot.

Racists make me laugh, man. There are very, very few intelligent racists, and the ones that do exist have much better things to do than show how racist they are on internet boards.
>>
>>700590437
Because I get held up behind these animals when I'm trying to buy something at the checkout and they are complaining about this or that trying to con the store so they can get more out of their government assistance.

Not to mention I work hard for my money and more and more of it is lost because of these people being a drain on society. Taxes get taken out so these people can get their welfare. Plus they don't work or pay taxes so the gubbermint has to tax the working people more. Then I try to spend money on food and clothes and everything costs a bit more to compensate for the theft and loss that is disproportionally caused by these people. They are pushing society backwards and I have to live in that society.
>>
>>700586121
This is what you call nigger logic. You just dug your own grave, Shabazz
>>
>>700591888
lol you don't know why the sky is "blue" do you?
>>
>>700572795
their parents and grandparents are rat pieces of shit so they damned from birth to be pieces of shit
>>
>>700588961
Applauding a nigger for not acting like a nigger? Do you not see the irony?
>>
>>700591567
Could you add anymore fucking jpeg to that?
>>
File: uhoh.jpg (54 KB, 500x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uhoh.jpg
54 KB, 500x268
>>700592173
>>700592163
>>700592068
>>700591888
>>700591864
>>
>>700585201
That picture reminds me of that documentary with china in africa, where some chinese company or w/e comes to china to rebuild a railroad or something, and shit just doesn't progress, and since the humans left the country, the situation just got worse and worse.
>>
File: 1458872275579.jpg (57 KB, 565x848) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458872275579.jpg
57 KB, 565x848
>>700592268
did you even read what you wrote?
>>
File: Nature.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nature.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>700586306
It mentions Egypt , Egypt got conquered by blacks, so no wonder they have similar iqs to AA

As for iq 75% is based on genetics 25% is environment and this is determinative to living up to the genetic potential.
>>
>>700581949
>white
>>
>>700592377
>>700587932

yea yea been there done that
>>
>>700592412
it makes sense......
>>
>>700591329
>You don't "lose" life, you just live it. Why did you spend 2 decades among those "subhumans" ?

Poverty.

>It really doesn't take much to learn enough about a skill to make a decent enough living to move out of the ghetto's and make your way into the middle class.

I started my own company and got out of the ghetto during college.

>If you got "stuck" in the ghetto you were probably exactly where you belonged. No hate, just the hard truth.

Not really. There are some very worthwhile people stuck in the ghetto. A lot of them get stuck there because they get pulled down by demonic niggers and toxic family ties. It's kind of hard to succeed when your house is broken into and you have your move-out money stolen. Or when you have your fucking car broken into.

And you can't keep it in a bank because then it gets taxed with the Obamacare penalty. Nobody I ever knew had medical insurance. And most people can't afford the best car insurance so they're just shit outta luck.
>>
File: 1433551680872.jpg (22 KB, 500x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433551680872.jpg
22 KB, 500x363
>>700592312
wow thanks for the paid porn girls to prove my point.
Hot white girls rarely go for niggers.
9/10 times if they are hot they are whores or it's a porn.
The ones who go with them for free are miss piggies.
>>
>>700592312
I'm down with that. Finally a nig with some ambition. They probably aren't making much, I just hope they pay taxes on it.
>>
>>700592163
You know, it sounds like you really hate the government. As you should, but like most racists you are too hung up on black people to see it.

Democrats benefit heavily from impoverished, ignorant black people. They literally ALWAYS vote democrat. These same democrats then pass laws that serve no one but the elites.

To keep their ignorant & impoverished base happy they pay for welfare programs with YOUR tax dollars and make sure that the media never ignores the race angle whenever there's some huge police case.

If you spend your time hating black people the elites will always win. Stop being a small minded moron.
>>
File: 1465276448383.gif (770 KB, 127x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465276448383.gif
770 KB, 127x189
>>700592312

> Implying white men care about what women who get paid to take dick do

Whores are whores, they exist solely for our amusement. No man in his right mind would marry a woman who had been paid to be photographed or filmed with a dick in her mouth, black or otherwise.
>>
File: 1372960872167.jpg (112 KB, 718x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372960872167.jpg
112 KB, 718x960
>>700572795
>>
File: gb1.webm (1 MB, 428x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gb1.webm
1 MB, 428x240
>>700592592
>>
>>700592592
>>700592312
>tfw those girls are making more money to take that black dick
For obvious reasons they need to pay them more
>>
File: 1336499508553.jpg (40 KB, 641x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336499508553.jpg
40 KB, 641x594
this
>>
>>700585796
nigga on the right has his life together actually, Young Thug nigga livin
>>
File: nocucksallowed.jpg (163 KB, 540x647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nocucksallowed.jpg
163 KB, 540x647
>>700592718
>>700592740
>>700592818
>>700592848
>>
>>700587078
Yes, because you can't survive outside of a family unit in Africa, while you can survive in the US.
>>
>>700592848
>popular vlogger

what faggot wrote this
>>
File: pile of dead nigs.jpg (71 KB, 611x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pile of dead nigs.jpg
71 KB, 611x404
>>700587783
if this ever happens to me there will be a pile of dead niggers on that corner.
>>
>>700593085
if that happened to you, you would be too scared to even make a thread about it
>>
File: 1471216278846.jpg (188 KB, 864x831) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471216278846.jpg
188 KB, 864x831
>>700591308
This is all they can ever counter with. A few hogs gettin' banged by a few apes. I hope you're watching them instead of watching your people slip further and further behind every type of people in America
>>
>>700592686
You sound like somebody who grew up in an affluent white area.

I hate that it takes 30min to get my order from McD's in an area where black people working at the restaurant. The service is shitty and the order is bound to be fucked up. Where I used to live, the Mexicans got me in and out of there in 5min and despite them not being able to speak English the order was normally right. And then there's the rural areas with white people, the order might take 10min but it will be correct and the people working there will be friendly.
>>
>>700593085
>>700593236
>>
>>700593236
even though this is absolutely true, you would be called a racist for this
>>
File: 1467951149480.gif (2 MB, 378x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467951149480.gif
2 MB, 378x261
>>
>>700577954

You are literally autistic if you believe that genes play a larger part than nurture when it comes to black behavior. It's no single surprise that single moms raise shit offspring and guess who has the most single mothers out of any race.
>>
>>700582140
Source? That map looks interesting.
>>
>>700592923
Kek look at superchunk on the right
>>
>Not really. There are some very worthwhile people stuck in the ghetto. A lot of them get stuck there because they get pulled down by demonic niggers and toxic family ties. It's kind of hard to succeed when your house is broken into and you have your move-out money stolen. Or when you have your fucking car broken into.

You did, though. My mom did too (believe it or not, she started way, WAY lower than you did). Me too. It's not that hard, dude. Work hard stay in school and unless they put a bullet in you (which is either really bad luck or just you being dumb) you'll make it out in no time.

Crazy how you're whining about blacks holding you back when you literally got out exactly when 99% of the people who get out do anyway.... Use your brain man.
>>
File: #nigger.jpg (121 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#nigger.jpg
121 KB, 750x600
>>700592144
>>700592144
>be me
>iq 129
>racist as fuck
>have all the fucking time in the world
>>
File: Typical Nigger.gif (4 MB, 200x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Typical Nigger.gif
4 MB, 200x320
>>700592144
Then why might you be here, Shabazz? Just posting interracial porn?
>>
>>700592923

Calling fake.

Everybody knows that niggers can't swim.
>>
File: pic1.jpg (50 KB, 400x331) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pic1.jpg
50 KB, 400x331
>>
>>700572795

truth is, 7-11 still made money on that shit. It's ice, sugar, and corn syrup. who's greedy?
>>
>>700586189

Good sleuthing, Anon.
>>
>>700593438
Except it's scientifically proven. Read the book "My Awakening" All facts and sources are cited.
>>
File: 1468158625295.jpg (108 KB, 575x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468158625295.jpg
108 KB, 575x387
>>700593438
Black people have lower IQs and 15% higher testosterone levels. The single mother statistic is skewed massively by the fact that most of them are black. And it's their shitty genes that makes them the kind of pieces of shit who abandon pregnant women all the time.>>700593438
>>
File: 1371686952734.jpg (181 KB, 500x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371686952734.jpg
181 KB, 500x447
>>700592923
>>
>>700593438
Genes do play a bigger part, dumbass. If it's that way for LITERALLY EVERY OTHER SPECIES ON THE ENTIRE PLANET, then why wouldn't it be the same across different races of one species?

Holy shit, you fucking SJW's are an insult to the human understanding of biology. When I was stuck in my multiculturalism class in college, I had this dumbass fucking teacher spouting nonsense that directly contradicted what they taught me an hour before in biology class.

Why do you clueless retards internalize this nonsense?
>>
>>700593684
>>
>>700592163
Enjoy paying for your niggers with exponential growth.
>>
>>700593284
Nope, I'm just well spoken and allergic to racist bullshit.

If you're stuck in the ghetto in the USA, you are the problem. Period. End of story. Either you arent smart enough or you don't work hard enough. That's it.

Take your excuses and racist bullshit somewhere else. There's much better food out there than McDonalds too, BTW. Pity, with that attitude I don't think you'll be eating much of it.
>>
File: gb2.webm (1 MB, 480x858) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gb2.webm
1 MB, 480x858
>>700593794
>>700593874
>>700593831
>>700594026
>>
>>700582494
Well in all honesty, she's not wrong. How else is she supposed to attract the next time man to take care of her and her offspring? Gotta feed them bottom feeders.
>>
File: Muh dick.png (217 KB, 534x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Muh dick.png
217 KB, 534x548
>>700592312
>dead eyes
>paid
>daddy issues
>young and naive !
>see image
>>
>>700591499

When white people do it its ok though.

Black men rape and loot? HUR DUR HANG DEM NIGGERS!!!

White people rape and loot? Wow vikings were such gods on the battlefield!
>>
>>700592144
There are three kinds of non-blacks.

1) Those that are racist against black people.
2) Those that haven't spent enough time around black people.
3) Dumb sluts that think fucking a black guy is a form of rebellion.
>>
File: 1451876646074.jpg (165 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451876646074.jpg
165 KB, 1024x640
>>700592591

>It's kind of hard to succeed when your house is broken into and you have your move-out money stolen...

>And you can't keep it in a bank because then it gets taxed with the Obamacare penalty.

Nigger if you have a fucking ID card you can pay like $30 a year and rent a safety deposit box in a bank. You just put your cash in there and don't tell the bank and holy shit now you don't have to worry about fees or your dumbass nigger dope fiend neighbor stealing your money.

I'm white and it took me like two seconds to come up with this idea that you couldn't figure out in 20 years.
>>
>>700582494
only reason she's getting any child support is because that baby is half white
>>
>>700575536
I own some of those things and when I had a party for work a black employee said he was going to have me arrested for having them. I told him it's a collectable and I am well within my rights to own it.

I got fired for "Racisim" from the overweight SJW HR lady.
>>
>>700593831
Preach
>>
>>700581202
in the future families will be illegal
>>
>>700594102

> Fucking a nog while your cocker spaniel looks on nervously

What is wrong with people?
>>
>>700594267
>dead eyes
now you are just trying too hard
>>
>>700588277
This vid has comments , could be fun for a troll.
>nigger thinks he is a egyptian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCma6PnIYFE
>>
>>700593537
My mom was a religious retard. She gave away all of our food money to the church in hopes that "JEEEEEZUSSSS" would save us. It didn't get us anywhere for 25 years.

Most of the worthwhile people stuck in the ghetto are there because their shit tier families are dragging them down at every turn. And then you got these demon-like subhuman nigger trash demoralizing you everywhere else. It's like trying to swim upriver in a river of lava.

>It's not that hard, dude

Yes it is. Are you fucking kidding me? It's the hardest thing you can possibly imagine. Do you really think someone's going to become a scientist or a doctor if they have some drugged up ultra-religious whore of a mother or alcoholic dad dragging them down constantly? Get real man.

>Crazy how you're whining about blacks holding you back when you literally got out exactly when 99% of the people who get out do anyway.... Use your brain man.

Fucking clueless. I bet you grew up in a nice sheltered little bubble. I grew up in the fucking projects. Gunshots and hangings in the park at least once every few weeks.
>>
>>700577954

Proud Lapp
>>
File: 1471673025650.jpg (33 KB, 480x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471673025650.jpg
33 KB, 480x600
>>700594398
God, I hope you're making this shit up
>>
>>700585201
>Can't stop us from taking your shit
>Complain that you're secretly better than us
kek
>>
File: cuck5.webm (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck5.webm
1 MB, 270x480
>>700594398
>>700594608
>>700594572
>>
>>700589503
It's bullshit dude I drove through Livonia constantly. Where the fuck are these buildings.... Livonia is loaded with niggers.
>>
>>700594769
Someone is missing from that pic
>>
File: 1471826224777.gif (2 MB, 267x189) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471826224777.gif
2 MB, 267x189
>>700594102
Here's a good one...
>>
>>700588379
https://youtu.be/l2jkFhDrOTg
>>
>>700594587
Sauce?
>>
>>700594037
Yup, you have obviously never dealt with these people on a daily basis.

I don't live in the ghetto, I live in an area where the neighborhoods aren't seperated by miles of interstate so I encounter all different types of people on a daily basis. And McD's was just an example, but any service, retail, and food industry is like this. It would be painfully obvious if you had ever dealt with it.

I posted earlier, I grew up in an area with few black people and lots of Mexicans. The Mexicans were mostly hard working and had aspirations despite coming from a place worse than government housing in the city. I never understood the racism as much until I moved to this area and saw what fucking animals these people can be.
>>
>>700580897
What is South African White territory for 100 Alex?
>>
>>700594769
I'm really not. I live in Australia and Coons can get away with everything here. He didn't even show up for work half the time but they got reduced tax by having him employed.
>>
>>700572795
That's 5 gallons
about $1.80 for a 32 oz drink
that's only $3.60 a gallon
that's only $18.00 to fill that jug and she's probably paying for with with a foodstamp card
>>
>>700594624
"Hangings"? Where was this, The Congo
>>
>>700585734
race traitor got what was comnig to her
>>
File: cuck6.webm (547 KB, 360x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuck6.webm
547 KB, 360x640
>>700594769
>>700594985
>>700595130
>>
>>700585843
>>
>>700581555
Look at that beautiful white West Virginia in the midst of all that niggerish bullshit. Guess where niggers aren't welcome?
>>
File: 1468561826712.webm (3 MB, 270x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468561826712.webm
3 MB, 270x480
This is clearly the same species as us and in no way seems closer to apes. You racists are all idiots who don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>700584496
why would you half ass anything? you deserve to be paid minimum wage the rest of your life
>>
>>700594587
SAUCE NOW
>>
>>700587932
1:13:03 is where the webm starts.
>>
>>700594276
Vikings never rapeed or looted unless they had a grudge against a certain town or unless the town scammed or conned them. Vikings were primarily traders and the only reason their gods were so violent is because of how vikings believed evildoers (people who did wrong to them) should be punished. Remember that they had a written language, religion, scholars, and a sort of government.

On the other hand, south africans killed each other a lot.
>>
>>700589503
im right near 9 and gratiot i know the feels
>>
>>700594985
This is someone who knows what they're talking about.

>>700593537
This is someone who doesn't.

Thank you for knowing that racist people are racist because they actually dealt with these subhumans in real life before.
>>
>>700594835
sauce?
>>
>>700594935

Yeah. The guy taking the pic.

GEE I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE!
>>
File: 1342548235767.jpg.jpg (319 KB, 802x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1342548235767.jpg.jpg
319 KB, 802x627
niggas get all the hotties
>>
File: 1471224578955.png (184 KB, 728x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471224578955.png
184 KB, 728x567
>>700595065
Now by coons do you mean Abos? Because here in America we have super niggers that we bred during the slave days. Abos don't seen as bad, maybe stupider. Not trying to argue, just wondering
>>
>>700595090
Wow, just goes to show how fucking clueless you are. And you're saying your mother came from "worse?

Fuck off.

Camden, NJ.
>>
File: happy.webm (1 MB, 322x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happy.webm
1 MB, 322x240
>>700595234
>>700595233
>>700595258
>>700595321
>>
>>700584303
godly blowjobs and the pusy so loose you can fist it with your friends
>>
>>700594312

I mean, you're wrong. It's really obvious that you're wrong so I wont get into specifics but I hope your life improves to the point where you wont spend your Sunday nights thinking about black people.

That said, if you hate them so much, why not just go out and kill a few? They typically don't amount to much in life anyway and you might be granting some a bit of reprieve. I think you dudes should just band together like they did in the reconstruction south and get a good old fashioned lynch mob going.

With the amount of race-baiting the media does these days I'm stocking up on popcorn waiting for the race war. Just need some guys like you to go out and light the fuse.
>>
>>700588483
I'm not that anon that works at Starbucks. I'm a Mexican anon who works at a golf course and I'm voting for trump cuz fuck it
>>
>>700595270

>Vikings never rapeed or looted unless they had a grudge against a certain town or unless the town scammed or conned them.

What other information can you tell me that you learned on stromfront?
>>
>>700594769

Hopefully she will find a nice, timid numale who will help her raise her half black child, the kind of guy who will later find himself unironically uttering the phrase "my wife's son" without fully understanding the weight of his words.
>>
>>700595699
It's such a shame there's no shortage of these spineless people in the world.

God, we need ww3. Preferably with nukes to wipe this shitty species off the planet.
>>
>>700595496
He's more right than you think
>>
>>700595412
I never said anything about my mother. What in the blue fuck are you talking about. Camden is definitely a shithole. I'm from Oakland by the way. Got out with my life
>>
>>700595395
Yeah Abos. The real problem with them is the government keeps giving them money, land and make every school and business give speeches every morning about how great they are. If you live in a poor neighbourhood they are really bad but if you're not poor you'll be fine.

When I was in University renting a house they ripped down my garden shed to make a fire in the backyard because "We ready used all our floorboards."
>>
>>700594276

Is it so unusual to ask modern niggers to behave in a way that is more civilized than medieval vikings?
>>
>>700572795
being racist on /b/ is like sucking cock at a pride parade.

not noteworthy.
>>
File: 1468358575123.webm (2 MB, 1002x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468358575123.webm
2 MB, 1002x568
>>700581555
Truth. I grew up in an all white area and though blacks were innocent victims of racism. I now live in Atlanta and although I still have some black friends and will never be rude to a black person, but I know that they're mostly loud, obnoxious, dumb, violent and racist as fuck themselves. And that their lot in life is almost always a result of those things. They deserve no sympathy.
>>
negros are not people OP, dont try to understand them as if they are
>>
>>700587272
and they only make up about 12 percent of the total population
>>
File: iqqW6Aq0.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iqqW6Aq0.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
join the discord lonely fucks

https://discord.gg/eVcQM
>>
File: 1471156325156.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471156325156.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>700595617
Stay up, my Latino friend. Trust me when I tell you that allying with niggers will get your hard working people nowhere
>>
>>700578020
Very interesting. Thanks anon.
>>
>>700596226
True
>>
>>700594935
One of them went too the corner store for a pack of menthols and they're waiting for him to come back is all
>>
File: zimbabwe.png (608 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zimbabwe.png
608 KB, 2093x608
>>700588961
The fucker is lazy as shit doesnt get anything done not even a phone call and the only reason they use him is because the contract says they have to use local labor.

This local employmend and building of infrastructure is the only payment they get, china doesnt gives them cash, this is how desperate these fucks are because they cant do it by themselves.

There is a guy , his whole job is to have the rock crusher making rock.
He only has to tell a group to go to work/ supervise them. they have to wait 3 days before they even get in contact true the interpreter with the rock guy.

3 days for a conversation in a opperation with at least 100 people.

Africans cant maintain modern societies, like the guy joked " white men does all the work, black men gets the same wage".

You simply are not worthy in general terms to exist in a modern society.
>>
>>700595973
Thought you were this guy:

>>700593537
>>
>>700594985

>It would be painfully obvious if you had ever dealt with it.

I did, then I got rich. Sorry for your misfortune, man.

What's funny to me is that there are like 4 people in this thread telling me I came from an affluent white neighborhood when I'm black and from one of the shittiest neighborhoods in NYC.

I've been robbed was generally ostracized and probably know more about "these people" than you ever will.

I don't pity you for having to deal with loud, slow, obnoxious black people on your retail lines. I don't pity you for having your house broken into.

I won't stoop to hating blacks because I see the bigger picture.

If you spent half the time you do hating blacks asking why things are the way they are (Or just, working harder. That would work too), you wouldn't feel the way you do.

I thought it'd be fun to troll a racist thread on /b/ but tbh you guys are just dumb, lazy or both. Stay mad.
>>
>>700572795
LOL go follow my twitter @maxwellgeorge24
>>
>>700596226
You must now return to the suburbs and speak the truth to those sheltered libtards!!!
>>
>>700589629
It is true , there is nothing to say and if he punches china man he loses his high paying job.
He doesn't even knows his own history going back 2 decades.
Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 106
Thread DB ID: 74292



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.