Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

is it safe to drink the tap water in your home? if so, do you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 37
File: 3289301.jpg (97 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
3289301.jpg
97 KB, 955x500
is it safe to drink the tap water in your home?

if so, do you drink it?

or do you buy bottled all the way?

also include the area/country where you are from
>>
Yes
Yes
IL
>>
Not safe because it's filled with estrogens, but i drink it anyways because jews want me to.
Finland.
>>
>>700514202
german here
it´s safe to drink it´s not perfect though a bit hard but nothing a cheap filter can´t fix
i´d like to know how the fuck a place can have such filthy water?
>>
yes--its safe, (but) it has fluoride and chlorine

usually boil it first to get rid of chlorine taste

singapore
>>
>>700514317
>ENJOY UR FLUORIDE, HEAVY METALS+CANCER

>2016
>not using reverse osmosis

מגעיל אחד
>>
>>700514202
Mine is not drikable I drank it once my throat burned like hell.
>>
>>700514495
that photo is from Flint MI, america

the water got contaminated from oil fracking

nobody got hurt except some broke ass niggas who didnt heed the warning and trusted the lousy water filters the government handed out that didnt work in the end
>>
File: dumb_dees.jpg (54 KB, 548x487) Image search: [Google]
dumb_dees.jpg
54 KB, 548x487
No. The water is fluoridated. Fuck that shit.
>>
No
No
>Flint, MI
>>
>>700514567
>>700514838

why would they even add fluoride if it doesnt make your teeth stronger?

dont give me some conspiratard chemtrail nonsense answer
>>
File: 1465433490780.jpg (213 KB, 749x736) Image search: [Google]
1465433490780.jpg
213 KB, 749x736
Our tap water is some of the best I've had. 503 Oregon, greatest country on earth.
>>
>>700514407
you´ll soon be able to participate in the trap threads
>>
>>700514743
It's not from fracking, retard. They quit paying for Detroit water and started using the Flint River as its supply. Extant water treatment facilities in the city of Flint were unable to manage the more corrosive Flint River water which began stripping lead from pipes. Other problems like skin ailments, Legionnaires disease, etc happened. It was fucked up, people were poisoned, people died. Fracking didn't have a shit thing to do with it though
>>
We literally have the best municipal tap water in the country and therefore quite possibly the world. HAMILTON OH FUCKING HIO
>>
File: alex_jones_crop.jpg (54 KB, 429x566) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones_crop.jpg
54 KB, 429x566
>paying money for bottled water when you can just buy a good water filter

>getting BPAs from your plastic bottles

>paying 5000% to drink "spring water" that is just treated tap water
>>
>>700515179
why would the river water be acidic? dafuq?
>>
Yes
Yes
My tap dispenses Chocolate Milk
Flint, MI
>>
Yes
Yes
The Netherlands
>>
>>700515021
>why would they even add fluoride if it doesnt make your teeth stronger?

MONEY
O
N
E
Y
>>
>>700515435
It's a polluted beyond shit river
>>
In Sweden the tap water is of really good quality.
>>
File: pazuzu.png (29 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
pazuzu.png
29 KB, 184x184
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
Sometimes
608, Wisconsin USA
>>
Yes it is safe.

The Netherlands
City : rotterdam

You paranoid fuckwits you.
>>
I'll never drink from Kern river again. It as there I lost my best friend.
>>
>>700515705
rotterdam too here
>>
Safe, sorta. Not recommended tap water is filthy. It's also used to get rid of flourososilic acid from the aluminum industry. Which isn't good for you at all. In fact the U.S. Has the highest rate of Alzheimer's in the world. All Alzheimer's patients also show alarming amounts of aluminum in their brains.

I have a house with a well bow but before I had a tabletop fluoride filter. Gave it to my folks once I got a well.
>>
Wait my bad it was the worlds best. I make dandy moonshine with it.

http://www.journal-news.com/news/news/hamilton-water-named-best-tasting-in-the-world/nkH6f/
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes but i have a filter.
Delmarva
>>
>>700515488
It's a byproduct of the aluminum industry. It's flourososilic acid. This stuff can eat through concrete in minutes. There's literally no where on Earth it can be stored forever so the only thing to do is put it back into the water supply in trace amounts. Also population control.
>>
>>700515705

not paranoid.

You should never blindly trust your government, no mattter what country you live. Ook al is het om niet een makkelijk prooi te zijn. kijk kritisch, naar alles wat je ziet of hoord op het nieuws bijv. zo goed is onze overheid niet hoor.
>>
>>700514567
Fuck off, schlomo.
>>
i cant, the people in this city who do often get kidney stones. some of the worst water for miles and miles.
it does not taste terrible, i have tasted worse in chicago
>>
>>700514407
In holland, same my water has been tasting worse lately , im thinking its all the immigrants who now have showers and runing water in my city.

They have too supplement the filtered dune water with filtered ground water because of dune filtration capacity shortages.
>>
Governments are afraid of its citizens, they do whatever they can to maintain their power. don't ever forget this.
>>
>>700514202

yes
yes
no bottled water
berlin/germany

Over here tap water is 100x more strictly controlled than bottled water. Berlin water only gets slightly deironed (to not turn your laundry brown) but is otherwise untreated and perfectly fine to drink.
OTOH under german law anything that gushes out of a hole in the ground somewhere can be sold als bottled "mineral" water.
>>
>>700515690
Wait no way I'm 920 what city?
>>
>>700515705
>>700515788
kanker negers
>>
Drink it? Hell I make it.
>>
Estonia - safe and i drink it.
>>
>>700516457
dit
>>
>>700514202

If your water is the same color as piss from someone who didn't drink any water in the last 3 days then it's safe.
>>
>>700516372
920 Neenah here
>>
>>700516457
nope, blanke hipster uit blijdorp
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 475x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 475x310
Mexico here. In most places of the city, it looks crystal clear, but if you dont boil/freeze/etc it, you either get a couple of bacteria that will make your butt itchy and can be solved with cheap medicine at the drug store OR you will get a serious stomach infection and/or a fuckload of toxic shit in your bloodstream. If you live outside the city, tap water is not an option (Op's pic is related most of the time). Also in veracruz, one of our states, water is no longer a public service, you no longer have the right to drink water without buying it, in fact, it is no longer being Chlorized (or wathever its called when they put a healthy amount of chlorine in the water)
Mexico=Bottled all the way
>>
>>700516111
They put in metals to kill of bacteria in dutch tap water, enjoy your stumick cancers
>>
>>700516687

what country does not. also i never said i drink dutch tap water.... wtf are you talking about faggot?
>>
>>700516627
Damn first anon I've seen from 920… Waterloo for me small town about an hour and a half south of there
>>
Yes
Yes
No

Scotland
>>
>>700516111
>hoord
>>
>>700516687

And who says there aint garbage in fucking bottled water you dumb fuck, you did not actually see where the shit came from.
>>
>>700516844
Also Scotland and exact same answers. Enjoy your flouridated water everywhere else fags
>>
Safe to drink
England
>>
>>700516868

ja was net te laat :P maar dit is geen les in nederlands, en je weet wel wat ik zei. dus lul niet zo dom. als je grammatica nazi op internet wil zijn dan heb je er een full-time job aan.
>>
>>700516839
Nice to meet you.
In response to the thread, I drink my tap water like it's Dasani
>>
>>700514202
>is it safe to drink the tap water in your home?
Technically yes, but it tastes horrible.

>if so, do you drink it?
No.

>or do you buy bottled all the way?
I have a filter.

>also include the area/country where you are from
Peoria Arizona USA
>>
File: 544353.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
544353.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>go to vietnam for solo post-college backpacking trip

>get money stolen cos im a dumbass

>had to resort to eating cup ramen for the last few days

>used hot tap water in hostel cos was too lazy to go all the way down to the lobby

>noodles taste funky, dont care

>mfw i got home and found out their tap water has arsenic in it
>>
>>700515435

pH is a man made scale representative of a real world chemical phenomenon. The acidic/basic properties are determined by intermolecular interactions that occur on the micro scale and governed by things like electronic configuration. Untreated, unadulterated ground water is more basic because of the naturally occurring trace solutes like iron and manganese. Which makes sense when you consider that fresh water comes from aquifers.

This is all well known. However, as for the ideal makeup of our water, opinions differ significantly. Many studies have shown that a diet solely consisting of alkaline, or 'basic', sources can efficiently eradicate aliments ranging from cancer to HIV. Unfortunately, the major supporters of this notion keep dying in mysterious ways. Dr. Sebi being the most recent. After successfully proving his treatments work in the Supreme Court he spent years helping people with countless illnesses. He was arrested not long ago for "having $ 30,000 on him. Later died in police custody. You be the judge anon.
>>
>>700517034
dat is het niet. hoe kan ik je serieus nemen als je te dom bent om dt goed te doen, jezus. met je alimuniumhoedje
>>
>>700517058
You too! And also I drink mine all the time
>>
>>700514202
Yes
I use it for coffee or tea
Yes
Germany
>>
>>700516897
Who the fuck said that i said that you should drink from polyethylene bottles
>>
>>700514202
Sweden.

Yes. Our tapwater is cleaner than the bottled water in most countries. The only time i buy bottled water is on hot days when i'm away from home.
>>
Yes, Yes, Memphis. Our tap water comes straight from a natural sand aquifer. I shower in mineral water. I bottle it before I go out of town.
>>
>>700514624
Where do you live, Chernobyl?
>>
Yes
Yes
Melbourne, straya
top tier water
>>
>>700515021
Did you know Hitler fluoridated water in the concentration camps? Stalin fluoridated the Gulag?

Do think they did it because they were worried about the prisoners teeth?
>>
>>700517153
Fucking white people and their man made racist ph
>>
>>700514202
Yes if you want the shits and your hair to fall out
You have got to be fucking joking
Bottled all the way

Vietnam
>>
File: L5MNgeE.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
L5MNgeE.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>700517058
but anon...dasani IS tap water

>Three years ago, Coca-Cola admitted that Dasani is just filtered tap water. In 2007, Corporate Accountability International, based in Boston, pressured the U.S. manufacturer of Aquafina bottled water to make it clear that the drink is made with treated tap water.
>>
>>700517155

ja je bent dom omdat ik klein foutje maakt die ik zelf al meteen zag, maar je kan hier uiteraard je commentaar niet bewerken achteraf.

zet jezelf er toch overheen ventje. je bent pas achterlijk als je er zo'n groot probleem van maakt.

geindoctrineerde slaaf van de maatschappij dat je bent. ga je baas zijn lul afzuigen en werk voor de rijken. butje.
>>
>>700514202
Yes.
No.
For drinking I use distilled water. I buy it in 2 1/2 gallon jugs.
>>
>>700517239
well where the fuck do you drink from then faggot? do i have to keep asking you dumb fuck?
>>
>>700517462
Freak
>>
>>700517511
I stand outside look up and open my mouth when it rains you retard.
>>
>>700517519
Sort of.
>>
>>700517631

i bet you just drink the piss and cum of your father.
>>
>>700517155

het feit dat jij met geen enkel argument komt met betrekking tot het onderwerp zegt al genoeg.

Alleen maar scheldwoorden en grammatica nazi gedrag. JIJ bent de domme hier.
>>
File: 32189321031.jpg (127 KB, 805x1000) Image search: [Google]
32189321031.jpg
127 KB, 805x1000
>avoid tainted water religiously

>still eats commercial grains and veggies that have been watered with god-knows-what water

we're all fucked, theres no escaping it unless you live in a rural bunker
>>
>>700517930
The system will come crashing down sooner or later (lets hope sooner). After a few months of chaos, i think we'll be on our way to a far better civilization, where elections aren't obviously rigged, and where life is going to be generally good.
>>
>>700517362

The entirety of Scientific thought and understanding is merely a human attempt to understand our natural physical and metaphysical world. Mathematics too. It's essentially our most agreed upon explanation at the time and must be translated into a form we can grasp conceptually.

>>tl;dr- it's all man made. We just translate what happens around us into concepts our feeble minds can grasp.
>>
File: 1382225252402.jpg (175 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1382225252402.jpg
175 KB, 952x629
That feel when best quality tap water in the world
>>
>>700514202
If you live in Europe, probably safe. US and third world countries not.

Germany
>>
Define safe.
No, RO all the way
Colorado
>>
>>700514202
Seoul, South Korea. Everyone I talk to says I shouldn't drink the tap water, but I do anyway because I'm too cheap and lazy to buy bottled water. But I've never had any problems so I just chalk it up to Koreans being a bunch of hypochondriacs.
>>
>>700517153

Oh boy it's 3rd grade level science conspiracy time!

Go to the steel slag springs near Lake Calumet in south Chicago that emerge into the local streams with a pH more alkaline than 13 at times and tell me how the "alkaline therapy" that doesn't factor in your stomach just making more acid anyways.
>>
>>700518643
Where I live they mail out notices if the water gets to "unclean" to drink. Parents on Facebook throw fits because their kids have to drink the unsafe water at school
>>
didnt know this many people are paranoid about tap water lmao

thought I stumbled into /x/ or /pol for a moment

i live in SF and have been drinking tap since forever im healthy like an ox
>>
Yes i drink nothing but tapwater
I only buy bottled water if im traveling
I live in the northern Netherlands. Rural Netherlands have the cleanest, purest water. Our filtration system is the best in the world.

I hope you guys die by water poisoning, only a country with good water logistics and drinkable tapwater has a right of existence in my opinion
>>
>>700515788
Ayy 010 gezien

>>700516111

There are way more important matters going on then your crazy water theories which does not even apply to our country so gtfo tinfoil.
>>
>>700518702

I have a PhD in Physical Chemistry. What are your credentials?
>>
Buy bottled about once a month.
Drink, rinse, refill, put in fridge. Recycle when they start looking worn out.
Works for filling glasses (fridge is broken, won't give out cold water. Tap is room temp) or going on a run.
>>
>>700518869
Parents in Korea are fucking psychotic. They'll take their kid to the hospital over scraped knees but think nothing of it when they stay up until midnight studying.
>>
>>700515349
>We literally have the best municipal tap water in the country and therefore quite possibly the world. HAMILTON OH FUCKING HIO

except you spelled ada oklahoma wrong
>>
any place that doesnt have drinkable tap water is automatically 3rd world

no ifs or buts
>>
>>700519077
Yeah a PhD from University of Phoenix online. Fuck off with the conspiracy theories
>>
>>700519138
I've got a better one. We have a pretty good sized prison here and I guess one of the prisoners family found out that the tap water wasn't safe to drink nor bathe in and threatened to sue so the prison had to bring in trucks of water for them to drink and shower in
>>
>>700519369
Was that in Korea? I assumed here if one of your family goes to prison you pretend they don't exist because of the shame.
>>
>>700519494
No. US. Prisoners here are pretty well taken care of
>>
>>700519615
I can't see anything unreasonable about providing prisoners with safe drinking water.
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
I never buy bottled on principle (unless i have to) because we literally have the best tap water in the world and i refuse to pay more than 100 times the price for something that's an inferior product.

Sweden
>>
I thought only third world countries had to worry about tapwater.
>>
It's generally ok. Started tasting chlorine in the water recently.

I drink mostly bottled or filtered water.

FL, US
>>
>>700516219
>In holland, same my water has been tasting worse lately , im thinking its all the immigrants who now have showers and runing water in my city.

does it smell like curry? fucking indians moved in recently, just a couple families and the whole fucking neighborhood smells like fucking curry now. ffs.
>>
>>700519336

Johns Hopkins under Professor Kit Bowen. Your turn.
>>
>>700516682

get your shit together mexico
>>
>>700515021
It does prevent tooth decay. It costs 20-50 cents per person, so it's not the money. Each city decides weather to add it or not, so it's not like there is some huge conspiracy. Source: I'm a civil engineer.
>>
>>700519818
The big thing was that they weren't doing it for the thousands of school children. So how it worked was the water has always been the same around here bit the government regulations regarding water changed, so at every school, college building etc. There were flyers saying not to drink the water. Now we have a water treatment plan that mixes like 20% reverse osmosis water with like 80% untreated water to pass the inspection. Still tastes like shit and metal
>>
In Croatia you can drink as much tap water as you want, some bottled water companies here were accused of filling their bottles woth normal taped water. I flush my shit with water better then youll ever have. Feels good.
>>
>Grew up in Rural North Dakota in the middle of a prairie.
>Drank well water all the time

Fuck tap water. Well water is delicious.
>>
>>700514567
I think he meant Illinois, not Israel.
>>
File: G9cdkc8.jpg (102 KB, 760x706) Image search: [Google]
G9cdkc8.jpg
102 KB, 760x706
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
No

North of England
(All of my water comes from Scotland)
>>
Fucking tap water peasants
Get on the personal well master race
>>
Bottled because in most places tap tastes like shit and is full of estrogen.
>>
>>700520346
Try not to fall down, Timmy.
>>
>>700514202
>Yes
>Yes
Michigan. I have excellent well water.
>>
>>700514202
Fuck off, consensus report
>>
>>700514202
>Travel Canada and USA
>Refill bottle with tap water
>Reach USA, water smells like chlorine
>Keep drinking because no alternative, and technically drinkable
>Finish trip
>Arrive home with bottle
>Wake up one night thirsty
>Open bottle
>Smells like sulfur
>>
>>700520676
Technically drinkable if you don't mind glowing in the dark
>>
Yes
Yes
Melbourne, Australia
The Tap water is so fucking good here, drink a few litres a day. There's no need to drink anything else
>>
ahahahahahaha what the fuck America? Get fucked your lazy corrupt government and greedy unrestricted corporations.
>>
>>700514202

bottled is for faggots and gym cucks
>>
>>700514202
i've got 2 wells
step up niggas,whenever i drink tap water i feel dehydrated ,maybe it's because of the chlorine/
>>
>>700520797
>implying you don't want a glow in the dark dick
>>
>>700520199
Ah, that's fucked up. Everyone should have access to clean drinking water. I remember when I lived in Lubbock, the water would leave a white powder in the pot every time I boiled some if it. Now they're saying there's fucking arsenic in the water. Fucking pisses me off that shit like that should be happening in my home state.
>>
>>700521277
>Implying I don't already have one
>>
>>700521076
>fat loser confirmed
>>
Live in Queensland Australia. Tap water is drinkable, drink it all the time. Measured the pH and it hangs around 8.5-9.5. Heard that may be a positive thing, but who knows what chems in the water are responsible for that, so could be bad.
>>
>>700521535
I was in buyers Colorado once and the water was so corrosive it was eating the Teflon off our pots and oans
>>
Yes, it is.
No I don't drink it because it tastes like shit.
I got installed a water softener and inverse osmosis on the drinking tap so it comes out pure, cristaline and without weird tastes.

I'm from Spain.
>>
>>700521742
Went to Queensland a few years ago, water was fine after a few days drinking
>>
I'll drink the tap water when there is no bottled water, I only drink the bottles water cause it's a waste of money if I don't, and other people in my house buy them. Btw I live in Greenville, SC. From what ive heard we have some of the best tap water in the country (USA)
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes, straight from the Tap
LA, have lived in AR and AK and have always drank tapwater. I've had tap filters before but the filters and shit are too expensive
>>
>>700521817
It's fucking bullshit is what it is. While everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over Trump and Hillary, the nation's infrastructure is falling apart. Fucking shameful. What we need is another public works project on par with the New Deal. Maybe that'll put some of those BLM niggers to work.
>>
>>700514202
> Yes
> Yes
Norway
>>
If you've got good, clean pipes in your home without rust and floaters and shit. Yea, drink some tap water. Your tax dollars are being spent to make the water safe to drink whether you use it or not.
>>
>>700522254
Obama has pumped billions into "infrastructure" but I haven't seen a single project in years where I've lived.
>>
Yes. Our tap water is divine.
Scotland.
>>
>>700522387
racist neo-con detected
>>
>>700514202
>yes
>yes

Floridafag...tastes awful though. I miss Michigan water.
>>
>>700522254
The problem is nobody talks about this kind of stuff. it's all health care and oil. Neither trump nor Hilary has a plan for infrastructure
>>
>>700520333
Welcome to the Scottish Water masterrace, brother
>>
>>700514202
From Netherlands. Tap water is safer then bottled water here. I don't like plastic residue in my water.
>>
>>700522387
In Austin they finally finished some highway projects that ran out of money before he came into office. The federal money was what paid for them. Unfortunately, it's going to take more than a few billion dollars and eight years to unfuck the country's infrastructure.
>>
>>700522463
he also secretly sends hundreds of millions to the middle east. We only know about the $400m.

That's our tax dollars that we pay out the ass. if that doesn't enrage you about that fucking nigger and this whole regime then I don't know what will.
>>
>>700518476
>>700520224
Same in Hungary, although it varies a bit depending on the area, but you can drink it anyway.
>>
>>700522614
Trump talks about our roads and bridges falling apart constantly...
>>
If your water isn't safe to drink you're living in some 3rd world shithole, no exceptions.
>>
>>700522897
>>700522614
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/donald-trump-is-campaigning-on-the-new-deal.html
>>
>>700522788
Hey, at least the sandniggers will have nicer water than you. Gotta be solidary.
>>
>>700522897
The problem is he flip flops so much that when he says he wants to do something, it's hard to tell if he's being serious or not.
>>
File: water filter.jpg (77 KB, 942x942) Image search: [Google]
water filter.jpg
77 KB, 942x942
An hour of work and boom, clean water.
>>
File: 1469144065524.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1469144065524.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
yes
yes
no
netherlands masterrace
>>
of course its safe, what would be the point otherwise

I drink it in tea and stuff but I drink more bottled fizzy water just cos I like it

england
>>
>>700515788
>>700515705

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1TiSLTCxXw
>>
File: germany.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
21 KB, 400x400
>>700514202
Yes. Higher quality than bottled water.

Yes.

Sometimes buy carbonated water.

NRW/Germany
>>
Yes
No (filter first)
IN
>>
>>700522897
>>700522936
Honestly I gave up following the election months ago I went to the trump website to read some of his shit a while back and I must have missed that thanks for the link though
>>
>>700516219
Stop drinking it.

This is exactly what happened in Flint Michigan. They changed the source of the water then they changed what they put in the water to clean it when they changed the source of the water. When this was done it started to erode the scale on the pipes and caused the lead poisoning.

The people running the infrastructure only really test the water at their location and when they spot check they flush the lines before they test so it was never detected.

EPA covered it up as well.
>>
>>700514743
Water in Michigan smells like sulfur anyways. They're just fucked
>>
>Yes
>Yes
>Also buying bottled, don't really mind which one I drink tbh.
>The Netherlands
>>
>>700514202

I'm on a well system. Enjoy your fluoridation mind control!
>>
Yes
Yes
Netherlands ftw.
>>
Yes
Yes
Yes because bubbles
Austria
>>
>>700514202
Probably
Nope, it tastes really weird compared to where I used to live, so I just drink bottled
Santiago, Chile. Back on the south the water tasted better
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
Sweden
>>
>>700514202
No
No, bottled
NV
>>
>>700523257
>carbonated water.

fucking why, that shit ruins perfectly good water.
>>
>>700514202
Even when I know for sure that it's totally safe to drink tap water I boil it anyway.
Also any tap water taste worse than the boiled and cooled one.
>>
File: beer.jpg (153 KB, 324x400) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
153 KB, 324x400
>>700514202
Tap water is safe to drink unless you are expressly notified not to, like they did in shittsville recently due to too much lead.

Just because it is safe (a term defined by the people responsible for not getting sued over the water quality) does not mean it is "good" for you.

chlorine: without this the water would not be safe to drink, but drinking too much of this sucks.
fluor: a fake medical study determined that we should pay coal mines for all the excess fluor they create, instead of charging them toxic waste charges to get rid of the stuff. You can't make this shit up.
heavy metals/lead: too many plumbing changes needed to fix this, and you really can't tell you are getting dumber if you are dumber right?
pesticides/waste: there is no way to get rid of either one, so let's call it safe

bottle water in plastic containers is no better, unless you like those man boobs. That goes for the spring water in your office water cooler.

You can buy some glass bottled spring water, and if the spring itself is not shit (most are) you can get decent water for a few bucks a drink. fuck that.

so what is the solution? What if I told you that there are thousands of companies that purify the fuck out of that water, then they mix it with nutritious wholesome grains, maybe some hops and there it fucking is. Safe to drink and nutritious too.
>>
>>700523789
Blow yourself up you fucking third world scum goddamnit i fucking hate brazilians chileans and argentenians they ruin fucking video games.
>>
File: southern_bavaria.jpg (66 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
southern_bavaria.jpg
66 KB, 848x480
>>700514202
1.) Yes; it's literally as good if not better than the bottled water you can buy.
2.) No, not really. Bottled water is very cheap and more convenient.
3.) Southern Bavaria, Germany. [image related]
>>
>>700523989
The solution is on the image you linked. Back on the middle ages was a lot sager to drink beer than water, so people that could afford it drank almost exclusively beer. Good times.
>>
NYC, best tap water in the country. It's not even debatable. All you mid westerns and shit are drinking chemicals from your shit ass factories and mega farms.
>>
File: Hank_Hill.png (48 KB, 176x389) Image search: [Google]
Hank_Hill.png
48 KB, 176x389
>>700523989

Amen.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x1136
Yes
Yes
I never understood bottled water. Even the most fancy ones still taste worse than tap water.
What I'm saying is that our tap water is pretty fucking fantastic.
>>
>>700518963
Then why does the water quality varies?
>>
>>700514202
>is it safe to drink the tap water in your home?
Yes.
>if so, do you drink it?
If I have nothing else. I prefer to drink something with flavor.
>or do you buy bottled all the way?
Nope.
>also include the area/country where you are from
Central Germany, close to the so called 'Harz'. Water is from the Rappbode Dam. Many people say its the best water you can find in Germany.
>>
>>700524629
I should mention I'm swedish.

S V Ä Ä R J E E E
>>
>>700514202
>Yes
>Yes
In Finland some find it strange to buy bottled water.
>>
if you dont like the chlorine/fluorine taste of tapwater put a jug in the fridge and within a few hours it'll taste totally pure and neutral. you dont need any of that filter crap, just leave it for a while.
>>
>>700524629
Ever tried Evian bottled water?

Not too expensive, but tastes amazing.
>>
>>700515021
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation#Effectiveness
It works. It's cheaper to flouridate water than pay dentists.
>>
Yes
No
I prefer my houses own reverse osmosis filtered water, or bottled water with a 7.5 ph level. Other than preference I'll drink tap if I absolutely have to.
Arizona, USA
>>
>>700514202
yes, somehow
yes
Philippines, the country so shit at city planning our main water reservoir is meters away from our main dumpsite
>>
>>700520198
Chloride is a waist product they stuff it in drinking water to get rid off.
>good teeth yay
>>
yes
yes
Syrian Coast
>>
Perfectly safe. Doesn't even taste bad.
Charlottetown, PE, Canada.
>>
>>700514202
It's safe
I don't drink tap water since I had an issue when overseas. Got an infection in my fucking jaw from water in Bosnia.
US/N.H.
>>
Yes
Yes
No
MO
>>
Sure, originally from Africa so you're filthy water is clean to me. In Canada btw.
>>
Memphis here as well. What part?
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
Never
Slovenia

In most west/central european countires tap water has stricter regulations than bottled water
>>
>>700524675

If an area's politicians want to save money, they will avoid upgrading/replacing/maintaining water related infrastructure. Also will hire too few repair workers, stuff like that.
>>
>>700515349
I'm with you Ohio-bro, lots of stuff here sucks but the water is clean, the roads get plowed, and the girls put out.
At least we aren't from KY.
>>
>>700524999
>Philippines, the country so shit at city planning our main water reservoir is meters away from our main dumpsite
>>
Yes, it's safe.
Yes, I do drink from the tap if there's nothing else for me to drink. Only happens 4 times a year if at all though.
Yes, I preferably buy bottled water.
Germany
>>
Canadafag here.
Thunder Bay, we have some of the best tap water in the world- from Lake Superior. Feels good man.
>>
>>700525094
You fucking stupid hick. Chloride has nothing to do with teeth. Chloride is posinous, but it large quantities, small quanitites are added to the water supply to kill bacteria, which would fuck you up even more than 20 times the dose of chloride you're getting now.
>>
File: Go fuck yourself.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Go fuck yourself.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>700521535
Not every one deserves to be given clean drinking water.
>>
>>700525252
We have the best tasting tap water in the world in Southern Ohio. Can confirm water is clean, some things suck, girls do put out
>>
>>700525396
Yep, chlorine is used for it's antiseptic properties, just like in swimming pools but obviousle more fine tuned.

Fluoride is the shit that's good for your teeth.l
>>
>>700521742
lol you fucks bring in more chinese and arabs every day and you dont have enough water as is.
>>
Yes
Yes
Almost never
Finland
>>
Holland: Incredibly safe. Probably cleanest water of Europe.

Serbia: It's yellowish, vague, contains a lot of iron and stinks of chlorine
>>
File: Walls work.jpg (49 KB, 560x383) Image search: [Google]
Walls work.jpg
49 KB, 560x383
>>700522614
A wall is infrastructure.
>>
>>700525576
lmao wtf australia has about the strictest immigration controls in the world
>>
If you don't use a Brita filter you deserve to be poisoned
>>
File: donations ..jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
donations ..jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>700522788
>>
>>700514567
reeeeeeeeeeeee
הומו של קיץ תחזור לבית ספר
>>
>>700514202
Yes...some of the best quality water in the country.
Yes.
No.
Halifax, Canada
>>
File: hilllary.png (597 KB, 626x734) Image search: [Google]
hilllary.png
597 KB, 626x734
>>700523134
He doesnt flipflops you flipping fag
>>
>>700520333
When I was in England (Essex) the tap water was so fucking good. Florida water is shit I only drink tap if it's filtered.
>>
>>700514202
Probably
No
Purified
Fayetteville, Ar

Is this for an assignment or your curiosity.
>>
Technically, yes. But it's chlorinated river water that tastes and smells like shit. I jus buy gallons of spring water instead. New York State
>>
>>700526143
If it is for an assignment are you then going to cite /b/ in the bibliography?

If you do please keep us updated as how this turns out.
>>
yes it's safe and I do drink it
I'm from Greece
>>
Yes
Yes
US, the specific area doesn't matter because well water. No GMOs no internet cell tower radiation from muslims.
>>
Countries that are not capable of producing good drinking water in 2016 should be killed off and turned into nature reserves
>>
>>700526004
Florida water smells like an emptied fishtank.
>>
File: 1471742621898.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1471742621898.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Safe, also filter it and buy it bottled.
Africa
>>
Especially africa, the country was left with state of the art technology when europe pulled out, still the niggers made a shithole of it.

Europe above all fuckers
>>
100% safe
not drinking anything else really

Graz, Austria
>>
>>700526500
I live a little further from the coast so I don't necessarily have that problem.
>>
>>700514202
>2016
>Still first world countries with unsafe tap water

wat
>>
>>700525176
No it varries per day.
Im thinking its the fact they use 2 sources of water one from the dunes and one from filtered ground water.
im thinking im only going to refill my water bottles (glass) at down times for water usage so i get the dune water.
>>
Yes
Yes
Nobody heres buy bottled water actually
Costa Rica,even tough we are a 3rd world country we have better water than Mexico
>>
No
Mexican fag here
>>
>>700526659
Amerifag here. Graz looks fucking beautiful.
>>
>>700514202
Yes
No (filter it)
OR
>>
Washington, tastes great
>>
File: back ground check.jpg (96 KB, 640x668) Image search: [Google]
back ground check.jpg
96 KB, 640x668
>>700525751
Yet you have muslims extremists
>>
>>700526864
Drink it and post results.
>>
>>700524807
>>700525664
this
>>
File: bernie 2016.jpg (67 KB, 812x960) Image search: [Google]
bernie 2016.jpg
67 KB, 812x960
>>700525929
Oh really? Donald Trump hasn't flip flopped on positions as well?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/full-list-donald-trump-s-rapidly-changing-policy-positions-n547801

NBC is a shitty news organization, but it is VERY clear that Trump has changed his position a lot on a variety of topics. Face it, he's just another politician, not your dream "anti-establishment" candidate when he literally works with the fucking establishment in fighting towards the general election. None of these candidates are any good. But I do agree, Trump is superior to Clinton, but their both total horse shit. Not to mention that Trump won't stop repeatedly throwing himself under the bus with PR blunders that libtard news organizations can abuse like MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS, etc.
>>
>>700527226
>$0.01 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>700515479
Evides
>>
>>700523965
For mixing fizzy drinks
>>
File: Dont be racist.jpg (89 KB, 545x547) Image search: [Google]
Dont be racist.jpg
89 KB, 545x547
>>700518476
to much estrogen in european water, birth control is poisoning our water tables and is causing infertility.
>>
File: 1278354761523.png (99 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1278354761523.png
99 KB, 659x609
>Towns tap water comes from a lake on top of a mountain
>Natrually filtered trough mountains
>Also goes through small automatic control and filtering station
>grandfather helped build the whole thing bringin water to our town
>mfw we get free fresh mineral water straight from the tap
>mfw americans actually pay for water
>>
Depends on your opinion of flouride. Tastes pretty nice though so I drink it. Usa
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
No, SodaStream
Germany.

From where does the piss in the jpg come from?
>>
>>700516111
Dude bezoek maar eens een waterbedrijf bijv Evides of Vitens, worden soms rondleidingen gegeven. Kun je met je eigen ogen aanschouwen hoe schoon dat is.
>>
>>700526988
>you
who? Im not australian. Im just saying that legal immigration to australia is practically impossible unless youre rich or have professional qualifications and illegal immigration is even more difficult, australia is constantly getting criticised for keeping asylum seekers and economic migrants in prison camps etc
>>
>>700527735
i believe it's from Flint, Michigan
>>
>>700525529
>>700525252
>>700515349

relateable. really don't need filter unless you're worried about fluoride mind control
>>
Recently colorado fag our water was deemed unsafe due to thc in the water.
>>
United states. Water is fine, but use a Brita filter anyway. Ice always tastes like ass for some reason. Freezer is clean af, doesn't make sense.
>>
>>700527045
It's not safe when you drink a lot and dialy, but i have done it a couple times. Consequences can be anemy, hepatitis and other diseases transmited by water.
>>
>>700528208
>bait.jpg
>>
I live in Wisconsin and yeah it is, don't drink it much cause we have a water cooler in our house and we get glacier water
>>
>>700528345
I didn't realize it was that bad. You sure you don't live in Africa?
>>
>>700518963
Same man. Northern Dutch water = best water.
>>
Technically yes, you won't get diseases or anything but it's still gross

No, have a water cooler

Mid-Michgan area
>>
>>700525534
Fluoride is a mind control substance
>>
File: Feel the bern.jpg (253 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Feel the bern.jpg
253 KB, 768x1024
>>700527226
Taking a more moderate stance on a subject that has yet to be established isnt flipflopping.

Selling out your whole voter group to the thing that you are fighting is.
>>
>>700514202
germanfag here. we probably have the highest drinking water quality in the world but i rarely drink tap water, it's more of a cultural stigma drinking tap water i would say.
>>
>>700514202
Yes its safe because we have a special filter. I think its called "grande wasser" if you want to look it up.

Germany
>>
>>700515690
Yes
Yes
Colorado
>>
>>700514202
Yes it is safe (atleast in my country)
i don't buy bottled water except to take them when i'm out.

i live in israel
>>
>>700527808
Dat is niet het punt , ze vullen de tekorten die ze hebben gewoon aan met grond water dat een simple filtering krijgt en ze voegen er metaal aan toe om de bacterien te doden
>>
File: dontbelievethem.jpg (417 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
dontbelievethem.jpg
417 KB, 800x1000
>>700528158
>implying fluoride mind control isn't a thing
educate yourselves sheeple
>>
I believe so.
Yeah I drink it.
London.

>muh flouride used as poison in different quantities
>>
File: 1584689548485.png (34 KB, 998x932) Image search: [Google]
1584689548485.png
34 KB, 998x932
>>700514202
>>
>>700527848
Taking in refugees isnt the same as taking in migrants, you get the shittiest people of the planet true refugees.

Asylum seekers are again not the exact same thing.
>>
>>700528576
nah m8, besides africa is a continent and southafrica is really nice tbh
>>
>>700514202
Yes, technically safe. Tastes kinda funky though.
Yes, I drink it all the time. I'm a lazy fucker.
Yes, I buy bottled water though, because it tastes better and my wife and others aren't a fan of the taste of the tap water and seem to actually care.

I'm in Alabama, USA.
>>
>>700528325
They add stuff to the water, freezing it changes the mixture and separates the stuff they add..
>>
>>700528673
Only close to the coast, one town over and they get the water from the coast , they have water that tastes like spring water , i have water that tastes like slootwater.
>>
>>700520224
rijeka ima najbolju vodu
>>
>>700514202
southern finland

our tapwater is cheap as fuck,

it is also way cleaner than any bottled water and it has more beneficial minerals than any bottled water

>i just hope that nestle or some other jewcontrolled corporation wont buy our waters...
>>
Yes
Yes, bottled tap water is the same.
Wales
>>
>>700529063
It won't actually allow mind control, but as with most things, usually you can end up with 'too much of something' and fluoride is definitely one of them.
>>
>>700514202
Tap water here is cleaner than bottled water..
No chlorine or any chemical shit, just clean water.
Denmark.
>>
>>700515753
Did you meet him there too?
>>
>>700514202
fuckin YES, we're not dumb enough to exploit shale gaz through our phreatic table
Sure, plastic from bottled contain antimony trioxide, jews from Nestle did this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimony_trioxide
Living in France BTW
>>
>>700529289
Yeah, South Africa is alright. I'll be more specific.

Do you live in Ethiopia?
>>
File: IMG_0825.jpg (885 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
885 KB, 1600x1200
German, Bavaria
Tapwater is quite good here you can actually visit the spring its almost free and tastes beter han any other water life would be perfect here if sandniggers weren´infesting he lands
>>
File: huehue.jpg (939 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
939 KB, 2592x1944
>>700529910
Fuck yes. Danish is the best
>>
>>700529209
no idea what your point is. different kinds of people travel for different reasons? of course. you dont like refugees? fair enough.

all Im saying is its very difficult to get into australia. their immigration policy is strict as fuck for all classes of people, and they enforce it.
>>
>>700523995
playing video games
>>
Yes
Sometimes
5l every 2 days
Estonia
>>
>>700518474
But why are u guys still so ugly then?
>>
>>700514202
I'm not from a third world country, so yes, my tap water is completely safe to drink. I don't buy bottled water unless I'm heading to the cabin for some time, got no running water and the well hasn't been maintained since grandpa died years ago. Probably not safe to drink.

Finland.
>>
>>700514202
Yes it's safe, Yes I drink it, Canada.
>>
Yup, I drink tap water all the time, Lithuanian water is mostly great.
>>
File: z6532959.gif (92 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
z6532959.gif
92 KB, 200x200
>>700529755
Very true, so, why is our government trying to murder us all?

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"

http://rense.com/general79/hd3.htm
>>
>>700514202
idk
yes
no
NRW, germany
>>
>>700530906
trying to murder us all? The population is rising every day you fuckwit. GB2/x/ you tinfoil wearing contradicting faggot
>>
File: Trump.jpg (52 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
52 KB, 659x659
Excuse me, I;d like to chime in please. Here in Murrica we drink water from the tap because its clean and pure. We even let niggers drink the shit in their own fountains. What kind of 3rd world shithole do you live in that has the internet and no fucking clean tap water?
>>
File: bvt.png (440 KB, 587x609) Image search: [Google]
bvt.png
440 KB, 587x609
>>700531195
>going by population census created and controlled by the government
>population is rising

THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!!!

You're just another cog in their system.
>>
>>700514202
yes
yes, but i prefer bottled water
NL, canada
>>
>>700531654
you're beyond saving my paranoid friend
>>
File: cuck shit up.jpg (336 KB, 1059x1420) Image search: [Google]
cuck shit up.jpg
336 KB, 1059x1420
>>700530023
>South Africa
Your whole infastucture is dead, why are you even there still. gtfo out whity
>>
>>700530210
asylum seekr goes to country asks asylum , refugee gets a 1e class plane ticked all inclusive to australia
>>
>>700531195
>The population is rising every day
Because of mexicans and niggers.
>>
>>700529553
Canada here...3 people in the house and ~$1.00/day for our water bill and we aren't light consumers of water. I can't understand how people can complaint about the cost of water here.
>>
>>700517930
We need more regulations regarding that.
>>
>>700514202
Yes
Yes
NJ

Sidenote, people who visit tell us our tap water is very good tasting.
>>
Yes
Yes
Switzerland
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 37

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.