Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hello /b/, today i wanna share a story with you. I know you guys

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 26
File: 4gvd.png (715 KB, 474x598) Image search: [Google]
4gvd.png
715 KB, 474x598
Hello /b/, today i wanna share a story with you. I know you guys don't give a single fuck but i don't wanna tell this story to anyone of my friends cus they never comfort me. I know that 4chan will not comfort me either but at least some of you might want to read the story, wich makes me happy. So yeah, i'm gonna start telling it.

>be me
>don't wanna say my age, but i'm old enough to be your son, trust me
>a few months ago
>i was playing some CS:GO after 3 months because of the school semester cus i stopped playing pc cus my grades were shit on the first semester because i was playing a lot of computer (and yes, it worked, i passed the year)
>so i was playing some CS:GO at the 2 week holidays before the third and final semester
>found a player that turned out to be a girl
>inb4 you say OP is a thirsty motherfucker that plays CS:GO to get some chicks, no, it was all just a coincidence
>i ignored it, didn't talk to her or mess with her, just playing my game
>but i sent her a steam friend request, cus it's not everyday that you find a gamergirl
>and then i played a little bit more, and left the sever
>after another 3 months because of the semester, i was free from school, so i could play whenever i want
>started playing again with a friend that i didnt saw for a long time
>we were playing some competitives, we won them all, and then i saw that the girl was online (i'm gonna call her... mary)
>so i invited mary, and i thought to myself that she wouldn't join our lobby, but plot twist, she did
>so we played two competitives and we won them
>we were going to play another one but she was unranked and CS:GO has that gay shit that if you are unranked and win 2 games at the same day you can't play another in 24 hours i think
>so she left and me and my friend played another one
>she then starts to steam message me asking me how my game's going
>i kinda felt happy, and started to respond her
>we talked a little bit more and then we left
Tell me if you wanna here more /b/
>>
I got to the part where you said you played CSGO and stopped reading.
>>
No. Fuck off.
>>
Hurry up and get to the part where you go full retard and she blocks you.
>>
>>700494381
>>700494589
CONT

>so the next day me and my friend played some more competitives, but this time we were with mary
>so we played two competitives, we won them and my friend decided to to ask her about her skype, so we could talk
>and she gave us
>we were in skype talking, and i tell you, she has such a sweet voice
>so the next day she was offline and i was in my home playing some games when she texts me on skype
>she started talking to me saying that she was making a surprise to her friend cus she as bipolar disorder so she wants to make her company
>we talked a bit and she went offline
>turns out she found her friend on her way and she just ignored mary
>a few minutes later she texts me that she was at her friends house taling with me cus her friend wasn't paying attention to her
>so she stopped texting me to see if she could call her friend's attention
>she actually texted me not cus she wanted to talk to me but cus she was bored
>shit
i know the story seems shit at beggining, but it will be way different if i keep telling it, so tell me if you want me to continue
>>
cont plz.. im almost there
>>
post pics of grill anon
>>
I'm interested
>>
>>700495206
Just fucking cont
>>
>>700494381
You aren't typing this in RT are you anon?
>>
>>700495865
ofc he is, every fucking single time
>>
>>700495206
>>700495492
>>700495547
CONT

>so a few days passed and we talked to skype again and played and shit
>and i dont know why, i was starting to like her
>don't know why, but she's just so sweet
>i thought that wouldnt be a problem cus she lives in a country next to me, so i thought that it wasnt bad to love her cus if we dated i could visit her (nope, i'll tell you the strugle after a few posts)
>so i went to the capital of my city for the weekend and i was missing her but i couldnt talk to her cus i didnt had mobile internet data
>so the weekend passed and i start talking to her on skype, and she says that in the weekend she went to a party and kissed two boys
>shit, i felt kinda sad, but i wasnt gonna cry or someshit cus i just met her, i just had little feeling for her
>at this point, we were just gaming buddies, but everything at this point starts to change
do you still want me to continue? sry im reaaly slow tiping thats why i took a long time
>>
I cant stop shaking my fucking head. I am physically incapable of stopping it.
>>
cont you faggot
>>
I hope this shit goes 404 before OP can finish.
>>
>>700496029
Inb4 dinosaur
>>
>>700496029
Protip dude, write it all out first, then post. Go on...
>>
inb4 my mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>700496261
Yeah cos it's really hard to make another thread isn't it?
>>
this is really pathetic and you shouldn't be posting this.
>>
>>700496432
Sorry to hear that Bro
>>
Just continue till the end man
>>
>>700496029
>>700496149
CONT

>so me and mary as i said before, we were just gaming buddies plus my friend taht also played with us
>then one day we started to talk about ourselves so we could know each other better
>mary said that she tried to suicide like in the final of the second trimester but she failed cus i friend told her mother so she got help
>i just dont understand why now a days every teenagers wants to suicide
>so days passed, and as always, my friend vanished again like he used to do everytime
>we talk, and then he disappears, every single time
>so it was only me and mary playing alone
>but we start to get more intimate (i dont know if thats the word) and we start to be actually friends and not gaming buddies
>at this point, i start to like her more and more
>she just made me happy everytime she called me on skype
>but i wouldnt realize in the future that she would be a fucking headache
want me to cont? again, sry, im really slow tipping
>>
#432 my mother died 9 years ago man
>>
continue OP
>>
>>700494381
You actually put a clickbait 'Tell me if you wanna here more' at the end like the story was actually fucking interesting.
>>
>>700496029

fuck you lame ass story you faggot.
fuck you cont? faggots. tell your fucking shit or dont.
motherfucker.
fuck you, im serious fuck you you lil bitch ass motherfucker. fuck your story you faggot.

dont cont you bitch. we dont give a fuck about your shit. FUCK OFF
>>
>>700496641
This story is autism
>>
>>700496641

dont cont. fuck off.
>>
>>700496641
Type it all out before you start the thread you cockflapping wank tumor.
>>
>>700496641

fuck off faggot. your shit story sucks
>>
Just fucking continue man
>>
>>700496641

is he still conting guys...? what a faggot
>>
>>700496641

im out. this shit sucks
>>
the day OP was the biggest faggot of them all
>>
>>700496641
Go on. But this better not end up like the ballad of ella...
>>
can mods please ban OP for faggotry beyond the known realms
>>
>>700496997
loli
>>
>>700496641
>>700496737
CONT

>so this stayed for a few weeks, we were skyping and shit and i actually thought she was starting to like me
>so the day of her birthday came, she made a party at a fun place so she could spend some cool time with her friends
>the day after, she talks to me on steam telling me how her birthday was, and she said a thing that kinda made me said
>she said that she probably will get a boyfriend
>cus there was this motherfucker taht worked on the place that she went and he asked for her number, snapchat, probably instagram and skype
>so i was there, on skype with her, hearing her laughing because of the cute and funny snapchats that the guy was sending to her
>at this point, i was like... fuck
so.. i'm seeing some mean comments on my thread but.. i still wanna know who wants to hear more of the story, im kinda having fun, some people are liking it ^^
>>
I think this faggot got shills to ask for cont, this story sucks and it feels like he is not old enough to be here
>>
>>700496997
>she's a lot younger than she told me
Ohhhhkaaayy....
>>
>>700496641
cont
>>
File: pepe.jpg (126 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
126 KB, 900x900
>>700496641
How about you TYPE IT IN ADVANCE? You chode worshipping anus bandit. Then you could edit for all the boring as fuck bits and GET TO THE FUCKING POINT. FUCK.
>>
>>700494381
is your first language not english bcs this is hard to read af
>>
>>700497263
continue op
>>
>>700497398
Just let the kiddo type out his cuck story fuck sake
>>
>>700497465
Hard af to read* nigger
>>
>>700495206
I can sense the authism intensifying, but will continue reading just for the lulz-
>>
>>700497263
Go on son.
>>
>>700497263
the ending to this is going to be so shit, either he slowly gets more and more cucked until it ends or or he goes full retard and gets blocked
>>
>>700497763
It's got be be at least a suicide after waiting this long...
>>
>>700494381
>don't wanna say my age, but i'm old enough to be your son, trust me
Underage b&
>stopped playing pc cus my grades were shit
your parents grounded you
>inb4 you say OP is a thirsty motherfucker
>but i sent her a steam friend request
thristy mother fucker
>we were going to play another one but she was unranked and CS:GO has that gay shit that if you are unranked and win 2 games at the same day you can't play another in 24 hours i think
Not true, she just didn't want to play with you

Basically, you're never ever getting anything out of that, she's a girl so what? There are plenty girls online, don't mean any of them will take your virginity.
Grow up, gtfo of your pc and get some real friends and social life so you wont turn out to be the beta you'll turn out if you continue that shit you're doing.
TL;DR Turn cs:go off and just enjoy the summer
>>
>>700497263
CONT

>so i was still on skype with her and i realized that the motherfucker that asked for her number was being a dick to her, but then he sent something cute and everything was ok again...
>im not saying this cus the guy was talking the girl that i like, but that he was actually a fucking dickhead
>so few days later, i went to a party, and made a joke with her that i would call her if i got drunk, she founf it funny, but yes, it was just a joke, i wasnt thinking about doing it...
>so i went to the party, stayed with a 2 alpha male friends and a the girlfriend of one of my friends, and me, the beta kid, in the middle of the alpha dudes
>but its actually funny, cus altough im beta af, they still find me funny and talk to me
>so we drank vodka, beer, somersby, a lot of shit
>and yep... got drunk
>and yep... called mary when i was intoxicated
>and yep... she kinda got mad....
>i called her and she didnt mind it, she was laughing
>but then she randomly hung up and i called her again
>so i texted her saying really cringy shit like "i love you" or "i love you princess" and shit like that
>so she starts saying that she's going to block me and shit and i start getting real scared
>got to the point that i realized i was fucking up everything, so i had the concience to stop texting her
still want me to cont? the next comment its the cont of the story of this day, that is kinda important to rest of the story
>>
Waiting for cont
>>
Pls continue
>>
>>700498102
this cringes me so badly, please contine mr cringelord,the first of his name
>>
>>700498102
hurry op
>>
conting to eternity and beyond.

what a faggot
>>
>>700498102
roman prost
>>
>>700497616
you diden´t realise my sarcasm
>>
>>700498102
Imbibing the liquid jew. Degenerate
>>
Where ya from,OP?
>>
>>700498102
She's not even from the same country as you, kys
>>
>>700498102
CONT

>so i was going home with the friends taht i went to the party, it was getting late and was getting better from the intoxication, but i was still drunk
>i went home, with a big fucking headache, texted her but she didnt respond me
>called her, she accepts the call
>she says a really happy "heeyyyy" like nothing has happened
>i responded with "i'm sorry"
>she said "it's ok, i also do strange things when im drunk"
>but i was actually so embarassed with the things that i texted her that i couldnt handle, and started crying
>i was crying and telling her "i'm sorry, pls don't block me, i don't wanna lose you"
>she responded "i won't, of course not, i was just going to block you till tomorrow if you continued with it, cus i dont want our friendship getting ruined"
>we talked a bit, she said that i sound cute when im crying
>and that night, we just "slept together", me and her just left the skype on while we were sleeping
>it sound strange, i know, but it's not bad at all, you feel that you have company that it's not with you
>i didnt sleep in that night, i tried, but my headache was killing me
>spent 7 hours awake hearing mary breathing to the mic (that mic from the iphone shit)
>didnt bothered me at all
>this changes the story cus i ralized that she stopped talking to the guy that she met on her birthday cus he was a dick and that i was an alpha male compared to him, seriously, he was a fucking dick
>since this day, everything changes
still want me to cont?
>>
Give us her Skype
>>
>>700498789
but it's next to mine, she doesn't live that far
>>
Type faster, faggot
>>
>>700498860
Cont op
>>
>>700498555
>diden´t
Is that another joke of yours?
>>
>>700498894
It's bad enough if she isn't from the same city as you, much less if she's from a different country.
I wouldn't even date girls from the near islands when I lived in the portuguese islands and it was a 30 min boat ride.
Don't you have enough 4/10 girls in your city?
>>
>>700498860
STOP asking if people want you to continue look at the bottom of the thread and if there is no one else lurking, stop posting dude, that simple
>>
>>700498860
Ffs just assume every single one of us is on the edge of our bunk beds and type, dude.
>>
Someone IS screen-capping this, right?
>>
>>700498881
[email protected]
>>
>>700499135
Bruh
>>
>>700498860
>and that night, we just "slept together", me and her just left the skype on while we were sleeping
>we just "slept together"
>"slept together"
The fact that you just said that makes me want to kill you and then kill myself, how fucking beta are you?
>>
Alpha Male, falling asleep with Skype listening to her breathe all night. Is this a cringe thread
>>
>>700498860
CONT

>It is morning, i hear her wake up. And I say "Hey mary, im really sorry about last night"
>She then jumps up and says, "I know you didn't mean it, it was kinda flattering though"
>I roll over and ask her if she likes me like that and she replies, not really, but you're not too bad.
>I then say im going to get something to eat, (my head still hurts from last night)
>We get on steam and start up CSGO (Even though i hate the game, )
> Time passes and we're just talking. And then she suddenly has to go, so I get worried
>She says that the guy she was messaging last night sent a dick pic. and she was going to give on back of her boobs
>That is when I told her to stop.
>She then got angry at me, saying that im just a fat kid, and need to back off.
>She blocked me and then deleted me off Facebook.

What do I do /b/ im really sad, how do I forget this happend?
:(
>>
>>700499135
Theres no way this is really it right... right?
>>
>>700494381
Dude. Two observations

One:

>inb4 thirsty motherfucker who plays cs:go to get chicks

You are clearly a teenager, and therefore have ridiculous hormones flying through you, and only a teenager can think such a long and detailed story about a member of the opposite sex is interesting or worth any attention or that your situation is special.

You are indeed thirsty.

Secondly your friends never comfort you because they are too occupied focusing on the extreme long details of other girls because theyre teenagers. Youre all thirsty. Its not that they dont like you.
>>
>>700499244
No man, he's totally the alpha in all of this.
>>
OPs Story fucking sucks midget taint.
I have a story.
Not pre-typed so I'm sorry as fuck.

>Be me 15 years ago so I was 15 years old.
>Reasonably happy kid, normal as fuck
>Have a little brother who is 1 year younger than I.
>We'll call him S
>We're like the closest friends ever, hung out at school, hung out after school
>Nobody fucked with us because we had a big group of friends and always stuck up for eachother
>Ballers at school, Nerdfags at home.
>Parents have always fought, just like everyone elses but this year they split.
>It's a bad break and mum moves 100million distances away forcing me to move with her
>Brother stayed behind
>Kinda lost without each other, and I know he's hurting back at home.
>Pretty much heart broken knowing how lonely he was.
>Before technology was super prevalent so no way to contact him reliably.
>Mum moves in with her new gay cunt boyfriend who I hate
>We'll call him cuntfuck, or CF for short.
>He has a daughter my age
>Turn into your typical 2000's edge lord teenager.
>CF's daughter also hates my mum, so we bond in an edgy way.
>I should note that CF's daughter is like a 7/10, real pretty face, but because we got along she was like maybe an 8/10 to me.
>We'll call her Cortana.
>After a few months of getting comfortable being around each other, we start to really get along.
>Cortana hates going to school as much as me, so we would make elaborate plans to stay at home without our parents knowledge.
>We would get dropped off to school, tell our parents we'll catch the train home after school, then change clothes immediately and come home.

CONT ->
>>
>>700499326
Fucking what cunt
>>
>>700499301
Wonder if she farts in her sleep...
>>
>>700499354
<- CONT

I have typed the next two paragraphs, I lied.

>Looking back at those times... Good times.. Truancy/10. School never called parents. Don't know why.
>Cortana is pretty much becoming my best friend and I'm starting to partially forget about S.
>We start to open up to each other, in that edgy 16 year old kid kinda way, if you can imagine.
>She reveals that her mum used to beat the shit out of her.
>Feel so upset about this. My heart breaks a little and I realise I have feelings for her.
>Fast forward a year and we are madly in love with each other.
>Spend all our free time together, skip school together, have sex almost every night, sometimes twice a day.
>She would sleep in my bed and get into her bed before the sun came up.
>Parents are so busy and self absorbed they don't suspect a thing.
>These are the greatest times in my life, and my most colourful memories.
>I was so happy, and in love. Cortana had become the sweetest girlfriend I could have ever wished for.
>All she wanted was to make me happy whatever it took, and I the same.
>No longer edgy as fuck, just completely in love.
>>
>>700499326
HAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA THIS CANT BE REAL,THIS IS A GOD DAMN FUCKING BAIT.
>>
>>700499326
How to forget:
>step 1 get a gun
>step 2 shoot yourself in the face
>>
File: fuckinfuck.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fuckinfuck.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>700499326
what the hell, that's it ? THAT'S FUCKIN IT ?

Dude you need to get off CSGO, go do some sports, hang out with your friend.

Change your mentality you fuckin beta ass cunt
>>
>>700498860
CONT

>so we were "sleeping together" at that night when her mother and her sister wake her up because she was going to a summer camp
>me, awake for 7 hours and hearing mary breathing to the mic the whole night, says "heyy"
>mary starts saying "omg go too sleep you need to rest"
>and i responded "i cant, this hangover is killing me"
>true, i actually had a big hangover
>and she basically sarts to get mad at me cus i didnt sleep and she cares about me and all of that shit
>so she turns off the skype call and texts me instead, and she is just saying for me to sleep and those things
>she then texts me saying that she wants to meet me irl
>that just got stuck in my head
>i was able to do anything to visit her, and i am doing it right now
so.. im seeing a lot of mean comments saying that my story is cringy, i know it is, but i actually dont care, i just wanna share it, and i actually get happy if you say those kinda things, that means you are reading and actually giving attention to it, thank you so much ^^ ok.. i'll cont now
>>
>>700499350
I'm cringing so hard with this story, I'm really not sure whether I should stop reading or not...
>>
>>700499326
Fucking cuck. thought this story was going somewhere ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>700499326
Hookers and coke, bro. Get you through anything.
>>
>>700499326
you need to work out and stop playing videogames my fat /b/rp
>>
>>700499568
its 4chan cunt, everything is mean. Kill yourself. Your mum is a hooker. Fucking summer fag,
>>
>>700499326
Fucking hell, I'm laughting so much, I'm so glad I didn't stop reading. What a fucking loser, you got called fat by some ugly bitch form another country
WHAT THE FUCK AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Seriously though, suicide is an option
>>
>>700499423

Best post in thread.

>>700497398

Runner up.
>>
>>700499326
lmao read last line only.

You just wrote a novel describing how some girl on skype fucked with you for fun
>>
>>700499354
That could almost qualify as an incest greentext. It will be more interesting than OP's faggy story for sure. Go on.
>>
>>700499326
Well OP, I'm not sure on forgetting girl troubles, but I sure as hell won't have any trouble forgetting this shit tier story.
>>
>>700499326
>>700497763
I fucking called it
>>
>>700499084
>Portuguese
4/10? You mean with moustaches like yours?
>>
>>700499908
Got'em
>>
>>700499084
How is it, living in Madeira?
>>
>>700499444
>One day, I call my brother back home.
>he's the only one who knows about Cortana and I.
>Feelsgoodman to have someone to talk to about it.
>He tells me he's been getting fucked on by these kids at school.
>I know them, two brothers in the grade above him.
>Total cockfloppers.
>He cries on the phone.
>Absolutely disturbing for me knowing I can't do anything.
>Going through some shit now. Angrier at my mother more than ever.
>Cortana comforts me every night.
>I don't let her leave me until I fall asleep.
>Clingy as fuck, but she understands.
>One day I think she was so tired that she forgot to get up and go to her bed before parents woke.
>Parents catch us in bed together, She doesn't have underwear on, I don't remember why.
>CF absolutely loses his shit on us, he grabs her arm and drags her out of my bed.
>She's crying so I get up and start trying to wrestle him to the ground to no avail
>CF was a huge cunt fucker.
>A few weeks later mum and CF split up and move away from eachother.
>CF does everything in his power to make sure Cortana never sees me again.
>Mum moves another million distances away
>Fast forward a year, I haven't seen or heard from Cortana.
>I've never missed anyone or anything so much.
>I decide not to go to university but move back to Cortanas city instead.
>Couch surfing at old friends houses, one week at a time
>Spend a few nights every month in the gutter when I couldn't find a place to stay.
>Start to pick up a heroine addiction slowly over the next year.
>Lose an insane amount of weight
>Starting to spend more time on the streets than inside.
>Realize I'm actually a hobo.
>Find a job with some insanely rich guy, he lets me stay in his shed (Decked out with a loungeroom, TV, bathroom etc.)
>He made me work 3 days a week for him, just doing chores basically.
>Sometimes he brought me to his work (He was a tiler)
>Teaches me how to tile pools and bathrooms
>I spend my 3 off days sitting on my balcony smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>700499568
OK. This is a bit r9k, but: Take the mean comments as telling you to man up, mate. Stop putting women on pedestals, don't fall in love with the first chick who gives you the time of day. Try your luck, if you get knocked back, don't take it personally, just move on to another grill. There's a million of them out there.
>>
>>700499326
Forget about her
You think when you get a dog "its was ment to be" no if you got a different dog you would still fucking love that shit. Doesnt make a difference if it doesnt happen again rip gg too fcuking bad
>>
>>700500063
from dropout to hobo, that escalated quickly
>>
>>700500000
>>
>>700499568
CONT

>so now doing a big big fast forward, we talked trough weeks, shared stories, played pokemon go when it came out and talked to her at the same time, talked about our day, those teenager shit
>but one day, everything changed
>like... how am i going to explain this... her "blood" is from denmark
>her parents are from denmark but she was born and raised in another country, so she as family on denmark
>her cousins went to her country to visit her
>i was in skype with her and she was playing with her 10 yo cousin
>she was liking messing with him that she would throw him to the pool and shit
>and the kid just started laughing
>but, she actually did it
>she throwed him into the pool
>but the fucker didnt know how to swim
>so he was drowning and she was fricking out
>the parents of the kid helped him getting out and he was just crying
>she went to her room, she was really worried
>the fucking kid wouldnt stop crying, and she was scared that he was going to be traumatized
>i tell her that i would call her later, cus i was going to have dinner, so i hung up, and go eat, but then when i come back... it's when shit came down
so im seeing people pretending to be me but... nah this is the real story, i know that my thread just became a joke, but i will still cont, read it if you want
>>
>>700500063
I moved to Cortanas city to try and find her, if that wasn't clear.
I have more Which I'm typing out now.
>>
>>700499568
This is bait or some underage faggot making up a story. Noone is able to stay awake for 7 hours when you're so drunk that you start to text bullshit.
>>
>>700496432
>>700496494
I kekd harder than I should have
>>
>>700499986
Azores actually, Madeira is shit tier and burning down
>>
>>700500450
Yep. It takes away your appetite
>>
>>700496432
>>700496494
Gold
>>
>>700494381
Don't want to hear about a faggot's pathetic life. Act like a man you fucking pussy. Go outside and kiss a girl instead of playing video games and posting on fucking 4 chan. Sissy Fag..
>>
>>700500368
Dude, stop interrupting the hobo story.
>>
>>700499326
BETA CUCK ORBITER
E
T
A

C
U
C
K

ORBITER

Fucking dump tht roastie. If she tries to make contact again keep blocking her.
>>
>>700499908
You mean like this moustache? No problem, I dont mind them
>>
File: 1390034878165.jpg (7 KB, 184x214) Image search: [Google]
1390034878165.jpg
7 KB, 184x214
>>700494381
>i'm old enough to be your son
>>
>>700499328
Try it for yourself and find out.
>>
File: CW5qZ9zWEAAuIpr.jpg (84 KB, 551x551) Image search: [Google]
CW5qZ9zWEAAuIpr.jpg
84 KB, 551x551
>>700500661
I think is more like this.
>>
>>700500368
fan vad jobbig du är. skynda på för i helvete
>>
dont let thread die
>>
>>700499326
Just back off you're never going to get her
>>
File: 1463015920809.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463015920809.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>
>>700500743
Never been with an unshaved girl, stick with the stereotype and I'll keep fucking them sweet portuguese bitches
>>
>>700499326
Report her to the police for sending nono pictures
>>
>>700500743
Wtaf am I seeing here? Grab that ponytail youd think her strop stopper had fallen out. Anyway bald is best.
>>
>>700500368
CONT

>so when i came back from dinner, i texted her saying if i could call her
>she said that she would call me later
>i was ok with it
>so i was on the internet, i actually think i was on 4chan i dont remember, when she calls me
>i get happy, as always, and accepted the call
>but... it wasnt a happy call for a happy talk
>she calls me crying, she was just so worried abou the kid
>she was crying so much she couldnt talk, but she said things like "i cant take this anymore, im sick of all of this" and then she just hangs up
>yep... i start to frick out
>cus as i said on a cont of this story, she tried to suicide
>so i was fricking out, she wouldnt respond my texts, nor my calls, and i didnt know what to do
>10 minutes later she send me a text saying "im fine"
>and i start saying that why didnt she repond to me and that i was getting worried
>she just sent me a sad emoji
>i left skype, she just needed to rest, but since this skype call, we didnt had any other skype call, she just didnt want to call cus she needed some space and now she doesnt call me cus she basically only uses the computer skype and it is bugged
>she wanted to kill herself cus she's really friends with her sister and she's leaving her for 1 year because of her school in denmark, her mom's a bitch, and almost killed a kid
i know a lot of you are not giving attention to my story cus that's normal here on 4chan but... i'll still cont, thanks for everyone that is reading, i bet no one is but... still... thnak you 4chan... cus even tho im getting a lot of mean replies, im getting them, that means people are reading my story, love you all ^^ now... i'll cont, it's almost ending dw
>>
>>700500063
>Fast forward to about 2010
>I still haven't found Cortana but technology is a lot better.
>I find out about this thing called myspace and apparantly everyone is making profiles
>Light bulb moment
>I search desperately to find Cortana and I do.
>She is married and has a kid.
>Everything in my heart and soul starts shutting down.
>All those dreams of finding her and falling back in love just evaporated instantly.
>I message her anyway.
>She agrees to meet up at some shitty cafe in the city.
>I ask my boss if I can borrow his car, he knows about Cortana and is super supportive.
>Sitting in this Cafe by myself, she's about 15 minutes late and I'm certain she won't show up.
>Suddenly she walks in and doesn't see me at first
>I have a good 10 seconds of watching her while she looks for me.
>My god
>She's absolutely gorgeous.
>10/10
>All the memories come flooding back then she sees me.
>It was a good day, we got along like we used to.
>We start seeing eachother more and more often.
>Things start to get a bit intimate and that's when she decides she should cut it off.
>Things are on and off for a few years.
>Now we're both 30ish and I haven't spoken to her in a while.
>I know she's still in love with me
>I'm still in love with her.
>I know I could make her split up with her husband but I have retardedly convinced myself that I'm better than that.
>I can't love anyone else. Literally just emotionless casual sex.
>>
File: plzdie.jpg (62 KB, 1504x290) Image search: [Google]
plzdie.jpg
62 KB, 1504x290
>>700500368
>>
>>700501262
The end.
>>
>>700501206
>>yep... i start to frick out
It's spelled freak god damn it, your potato english is killing my OCD
>>
>>700501262
Dam man, how old are you ?

Also you're damn lucky to have found a boss like yours
>>
>>700501379
That's not what OCD is you fucking mould pit.
>>
File: 1471630796011.jpg (41 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
1471630796011.jpg
41 KB, 560x375
>>700501206
> she just sent me a sad emoji
kek
>>
>>700501206
She's getting all depressed from that shit? White girls from the suburbs are so fucking pathetic
>>
>>700501319
This story was better then OPs shitty greentxt of him being fucked over by a 30 yr old man pretending to be a grill on Csgo to get free skins
>>
>>700501428
I'm 30 right now.
Yeah man you're right, he's the nicest guy. I'm pretty sure he grows a lot of weed on his farm, but I don't care or ask questions.
One day I found a little weed plant sprouted in my lawn haha.
>>
>>700501428
>back 15 years when I have 15
>Now we both are in our 30s
Do you know how to read?
>>
File: st8yourBusiness.jpg (25 KB, 348x242) Image search: [Google]
st8yourBusiness.jpg
25 KB, 348x242
>>700501206
op plz
>>
File: 40.jpg (26 KB, 396x396) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
26 KB, 396x396
>>700501576
but you basically your Cortana
>>
>>700501262
>>700501576
you almost ruined your life looking for her man, don't give up, follow your dreams even if you have to make her split with her husband.
If she truly loves you her relationship must be shaky anyways
>>
>>700501262
You got addicted to heroine,your job i doubt if it can support a familly assuming if she breaks up she will bring in the kid with her.

She is better off without you,if you love her just let it be this way.I don't know what kind of help you need in order to move on but i am sure you will do eventually.Good luck with your life ex-edgelord.
>>
>>700501309
He's 15 years old, ofc he plays pokemon go
>>
>>700501729
I'm not picking up what you're putting down there mate.
>>700501701
I thought the same thing, but I answered anyway, haah
>>
Speed it up faggot im losing my boner
>>
>>700501752
cont
>>
>>700501051
>>700501148
I have had the luck (?) to see both ends of the spectrum , and then few inbetween regading this, and yeah, my preference stays on shaven or trimmed.

The full beard can get kinda gross kickly with rogue bits of toilet paper and the occasional blood clot that gets lost in there somehow.
>>
>>700501752
You should've realized she's lying to you already, she's trying to push you off nicely, how obvious is that?
>>
>>700501766
You're right, her relationship is shaky, she says she can't look at him without thinking about me etc.
I'm not giving up, I'm just waiting for a good time I think. But at the same time >>700501769
Is right. I'm an ex junky with no real prospects.
>>
It's spelled cunt
>>
File: dd5.png (126 KB, 553x798) Image search: [Google]
dd5.png
126 KB, 553x798
>>
>>700501867
I mean, it's still there. Nah I kicked that filthy shit a couple years ago.
Now I just pump durries like no tomorrow.
>>
>>700501206
CONT

>so a few days after she almost killed her cousin, she went to denmark to visit her family
>now she's back to her country, she talked to me and played with me like 2 or 3 times, and yeasterday i was kinda having a serious talk to her when she just vanished, just went offline....... again...
>and i'm also getting stressed cus i was supposed to visit her on september but this shit is getting difficult, so probably i will never see her and talk to her again
so yeah... that's basically the story. it's shit, i know, teenager cringe greentext thread, but i enjoyed it. the story seems simple and pointless, like nothing so bad happened, i just didnt wrote all the detaild but, this is basically the story. thanks for everyone that read my story and that commented good or mean stuff, i really dont fucking mind. thanks 4chan for the times you're giving me, you make me laugh ^^ and one again, thank to those who read my story, you can shit talk me, but its a waste of time really, it doesnt affect me, so if you didnt like it and want to talk shit, dont do it, you're wasting time. fuck the ones that are pretending to be me and yeah, have a nice day /b/
>>
>>700501958
If you've dropped the heroin it's a pretty nice start, your pass doesnt matter man, only what you make of the present.
Maybe try and take some classes and finishing up a degree, it's possible if you really try.
Are you getting decent paychecks?

And by the way, you're not getting any younger, any time is a good time, and the more you wait, probably the harder it will be for her to leave him.
>>
>>700502082
You are the biggest fucking faggot I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of pockets. One of them was named Jesse. He went to school with me. He denied that he was gay until High School. But we all knew all along.
Don't be a bigger faggot than Jessie ever again.
>>
OP i promise you shes safe. Shes just dealing with the teen angst, i know ive been there. shell move on and be stronger because of it.
I wish you well on your relationship with her. Thanks for the story
>>
>>700502082
what a fucking let-down this was

just some 14 year old beta cuck faggot falling in love for the first time and then gets jealous/mad/sad when she doesnt talk to him for a few days. holy shit fuck this shit im getting the vacuum cleaner, I need to fuck something
>>
>>700501958
>Ex junky with no real prospects
Fuck that noise bro. Another ex junkie here. If you can go through the rattle and get clean you have the strength to do anything. Fight for what you want man.
>>
So I got kind of mixed up, are there actually two stories then in this thread?

When did the hobo go to Denmark?
>>
>>700502244
I consider myself a pretty smart guy.
I've been tiling for boss man for a couple of years now and managing the business side of things. He says I've made him a lot of money and tripled his business.
He thinks I should go solo but I like working with him and I like my simple life.
>>
>>700502429
Sorry fake fat child
The true fat child just ended the history
>>
>>700502414
That gave me a bit of a lump in my throat man. Other ex junkies always know how to make me tear up. I hope you're right about what you said.
>>
File: pressStart.gif (858 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pressStart.gif
858 KB, 500x500
TL;DR OPfag StoryTiem

> be me
> gamma af but try to be a beta 4chin summerfag
> try to get laid through online games
> find a depressive bipolar weeboo chick who loves to contemplate suicide
> abuse greentext to feel like an oldfag
> ???
> ^^
>>
>>700502429
I swear to God if you ask us to continue one more fucking time
Type it before you post it. Max out the character count, which is 255 letters. Including spaces. Learn to fucking post you autistic cancer
>>
>>700502082
Thanks mate, I enjoyed it. Bet she'll be back. Stay safe.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>700502453
There are two stories.
The hobo story is here
>>700499354
>>700499444
>>700500063
>>700501262
>>700501319
>>
>>700502366
k, i wont
>>
>>700502621
Just post the story you feminine penis
>>
>>700502590
>Knowing the exact algorithm for how 4chan counts its posts
>Actually raging because others don't know it.
>calling others autistic
>>
>>700502453
>When did the hobo go to Denmark
Kek.
>>
>>700502599
thank you so much for readind the story and actually enjoyng it, and yeah, i hope she gets back, now i'm just doing everything to visit her, i actually started working in the beggining of august just to have money and go there, i hope it works. but once again, thank u ^^
>>
>>700502716
what story?
>>
>>700502725
Whenever you max out a post count it tells you.
>Knowledge shaming on 4Chan
>Implying algorithm
>It's a character limit twat
>>
>>700499354
>>700499444
>>700500063
>>700501262
>>700501319

Holy shit...
>>
>>700502888
Settle down friend.
It's not like I'm making loud noises or exposing you to social situation.
Don't throw a tantrum.
>>
>>700502858

>>700501752
>>700502429
>>
>>700502909
I cried
>>
File: loud-noise.jpg (29 KB, 550x289) Image search: [Google]
loud-noise.jpg
29 KB, 550x289
>>700502982
>>
>>700503104
Wicked meme
>>
>>700503094
Me too actually..
>>
>>700503023
that's not my story dude, people are pretending to be me and fucking up the story, but no, that's not the story
>>
>>700501262
>>700501262
Hey anon any way to contact you? Please dump and email man
>>
leave him alone guys he doesn't speak much english
>>
I wasted 30 Minutes of my life reading this shit. 20 minutes reading it. 10 minutes trying to understand OP's spelling.
>>
>>700503375
I don't really have a throwaway email I'd share on the chans, do you?
>>
>>700503476
Of course, he's a fucking hobo from Denmark.
>>
>>700503516
Read
>>700502909
It's actually good, for a greentext
>>
https://docs.google com/document/d/1kvOedpFo6eQP7cEi23GudTW0jqIGnxcgiC37ENaF6Fc/mobilebasic
If any of you missed it, here's a legendary story posted earlier today.
>>
>>700503544
Create one. If your story is true I feel you man. I am 7/8 years younger than you. Haven't gone out in a year. Learning music. Can't love anyone else

could get some suggestions bro. Put some throwaway email plss
>>
>>700500368
dansk lille kid?
>>
>>700503692
Dude, I mean. Can't we have a Spiderman thread instead? The good story already finished.
>>
>>700503857
nope
>>
>>700503857
oh yeah the kid? the kid was from denmark yeah
>>
>>700503692
Come to teh fucking point.

>I have been with 15+ girls so far

> Emotional as fuck. Still virgin

>Moral fag at reality,master catfisher when I feel like

>Fuck pussies as much as you can. With CONSENT ofcourse

>enjoy life. There will be no breakups if you are in luck

>always have a plan B

>Do a fucking family marriage with 10/10

>Shit lasts forever
>>
>>700503792
WTF where was it posted?
>>
>>700502909
Wow, that's one the best greentext I've read on 4chan in years.
>>
File: ledotcom.jpg (25 KB, 293x227) Image search: [Google]
ledotcom.jpg
25 KB, 293x227
>>
File: spongebob_whut.png (80 KB, 268x203) Image search: [Google]
spongebob_whut.png
80 KB, 268x203
I don't know anymore what this thread is even about!?!?!?

>inb4 OP is a cringy ass beta fgt
>>
OP is a phaggot
>>
File: KnittingBasket.jpg (294 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
KnittingBasket.jpg
294 KB, 1200x800
>>700504845
>thread is even about!?!?!?

Image related. The same /b has ever been.
>>
>>700501206
Shut up fag ur boring story is over let the hobo talk
>>
>>700504911
>911
What's your emergency?
>>
>>700505120
hello sir, I'd like to report that the holocaust never occured
>>
>>700499326
Fake OP. You can tell from the way he writes, it's different than real OP.
>>
>>700505253
Alright, thank you for your patience. The police is on their way to investigate it.
>>
>>700505449
This
Thx dude ^^
>>
>>700494381
kill yourself
>>
>>700505449
>Fake Op.
>can tell by the way he writes
There are two different guys typing greentexts
>>
>>700502570
>but i sent her a steam friend request, cus it's not everyday that you find a gamergirl
>^^
>^^
>I LOVE YOU GAMEGIRL

I cringed so hard, what a faggot OP is, fuck
Cut your dick off you son of a bitch
>>
>>700498860
You are achieving completely new levels of spaghetti op
>>
>>700506033
This.
>>
>>700502486
sorry, went to eat.
But anyways, if you're not making enough to support her and her child then maybe think about going solo or talking to your boss since he's helped you with her, I'm sure he'll be cool about it.
If not you can always go solo and maybe even get some people working for you, that way you'd have time to do something else if you wanted to while earning for their work.
You have plenty of choices, you're still young enough to make your life the way you want it.

This is what I'd do, I'd wait 1 maybe 2 years tops to finally get her to breakup with him or at least to move in with me and in that time I'd try to improve my life and income so I'd support her better, you can do what you want basically, that's kind of the beauty of it
>>
>>700499326
I think you should eat all the pies because you a fatty
>>
>>700499326
You're pathetic OP
>>
File: 1314973365129.jpg (760 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
1314973365129.jpg
760 KB, 2338x1700
>this thread
>>
>>700504115
Always, plan b can never be /b/, for your own safe
>>
>>700506033
stop wasting your time shit talking me dude, that won't affect me. do like me, after this thread dies, go for a little walk, don't waste your time bullying people on 4chan, it won't take you anywhere. if you don't liked the story, great, leave the thread and search for another one. cut my dick off? that's the best you got? just shut up dude, you're just wasting your time with these kinda comments. and well, at least you read a little bit of my story, thank you ^^ ^^ ^^
>>
>>700501457
So you're telling me OCD can't affect me when it comes to grammar? What are you fucking retard?
>>
File: 1293723073746.jpg (31 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1293723073746.jpg
31 KB, 526x300
>>700506777
>do like me

Im not sucking nigger cock, you fat faggot wore, post a pic of you, so we can laught even harder
>>
>>700506546
better than whores for sure. I could barely had freedom in my life.

>There is a major difference between good /b fags and whores.

>Good /b fags always get emotionally attached with the bitches they fuck. Happens 70% of the time

>So get productive. Do something and hit the gym. Bitches will never leave you
>>
>>700501206
You're such an autistic fag, jesus fucking christ
>>
>>700506946
you guys are hilarious, seriously ^^
>>
>>700507137
thx for reading :)
>>
>>700506777
Nice trips
>>
>>700507023
My point is when people's life start going downhill and they resort to /b/, it usually gets worse and they become obese fucks that never leave the house, that's all.
I use /b/ and I'd consider myself normal or at least semi-normal, but I'd never come to /b/ if my life was falling apart, I'd simply try and do something about it
>>
>>700507215
If you're the real OP what the fuck happened then? Pussies ruin lives. Pussies can earn free money with a shitty cam
>>
>>700507301
nothing happened really, as i said mary is acting strange and im working a lot to try to visit her, hope everything goes well
>>
File: 1298934442537.jpg (35 KB, 512x447) Image search: [Google]
1298934442537.jpg
35 KB, 512x447
>>700507184
>>700507215

>trying so hard to acting it cool

hint: everyone in this thread is laughing about you, the story was autism pure, you are a gamme male, she will never like you as a man.

and now go play csgo and add gamergurls you cringefest
>>
>>700507272
Kek. I barely went out in the past 1 year. I workout everyday in my home. I know my life is shit at times but no one knows about it. Sympathy kills you even before you die

The world is a shit place. No one will stop taking food in your memory the moment after you die

So enjoy your life. Pussies are for enjoyment. After 5 years no one will marry. 3rd wave feminists will then fuck themselves in the streets for sexual frustration
>>
>>700507409
she dont want you to visit her, dont you get? are you an actual idiot?

she fucking other guys, he dont sit infront of the pc 24 and crying like bitches
>>
>>700507409
Fake OP detected.
>>
>>700494381
Meeeeeh.
TLDR. Tenage romance.
>>
>>700507485
as i said, i dont care if you didnt liked it. and im not to like... as you said... "trying so hard to be cool", if im not affected with your fucking comments im not going to say that i am, as i said stop wasting your fucking time those comments doesnt affect me
>>
>>700507582
he's as much as a faggot as real OP
>>
>>700507622
yeah... basically
>>
Coincidentally listening to "A real hero" by College Electric Youth
Fits perfectly when reading all of OP's cringe
>>
>>700507528
I don't care how shit the world will become, eventually we'll just destroy this shit hole, in stead of evolving, we're becoming more retarded each day.

I don't really care about anything but myself, I do however try to make the world a better place, but I know I'll never succeed or do anything that actually matters but fuck it, I might as well just enjoy my time down here.
>>
>>700506777
Trips wasted on a complete faggot.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>700507622
>he add a gamergurl in csgo cause hes a fucking creep
>fall in love because he's a fucking faggot
>she reject him
>he cries (bc faggot)
>^^
>thanks for reading
>>
>>700495206
It has to stop there, she have a bipolar disorder? Then take your distances
>>
>>700507891
no, her friend has it
>>
>>700507712
Kek, you seem to be pretty affected by these comments since you're taking the time to respond to them, fag.
>>
>>700507874
Kek'd.
>>
OP's grammar is cancer
>>
>>700506777
Do like you? Oh, you mean falling in love by the first female that actually talks to you because she cant see you in person and realize how retarded and disgusting you really are?
Naah, I'm good thank you
>>
>>700507874
yeah that's basically the story, she didn't reject me tho, we still talk but she's just acting strange
>>
>>700508052
yeah sry im not english, i tried my best
>>
>>700508052
>OP is cancer
fixed

thanks for reading
>>
>>700507874
This.
>>
>>700508132
You forgot the "^^", anon
>>
>>700508009
cus i have time now, and it's my thread, so i take that time to respond, either it's a good or a bad comment idc, i like doing it
>>
>>700508132
You're welcome.
>>
>>700508087
>acting strange
Oh, she didnt told you to fuck off yet?
She's giving you hints that she want nothing to do with you

you betacuck
>>
>>700508111
>sorry i dont speak london
>>700508132
kek
>>
>>700507764
More like "an hero", probably
>>
>>700508087
>she's acting strange

Maybe because you're a fucking creep.
>>
Post your photo, OP, so we can judge whether you are a creep. Gun be fonnieh.
>>
>>700501262
Looks like someone didn't learn the valuble lesson:
"If a servant you be, as friend she will see"

OP and everyone in this thread download the "Book of Pook"

https://bookofpook.neocities.org/

You will never fail so hard again.
>>
File: 1414407196221.jpg (602 KB, 530x8281) Image search: [Google]
1414407196221.jpg
602 KB, 530x8281
>>700508111
>this is op
>>
>>700508111
Another trips wasted
>>
>>700508243
no like... she wants to see me irl, and after she came from her holidays she was the one that started to text me first so... i dunno i hope she doesn't want me to fuck off, at least she doesn't show any signs of it
>>
>>700508213
Good for you, betafag. Respond to this, then; if we roll dubs, you show us what you look like.
>>
>>700508482
but i dont want to
>>
>>700508448
jeeeesus im not like that
>>
File: 1456088605243.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1456088605243.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>700508482
>>700508550
rolling
>>
>>700508573
Yes you are. Holy shit, I've never seen a clearer comparison.
>>
>>700508482
roll
>>
Rolling through the streets with my dubs
>>
>>700508680
betacucks never see themself as betacucks

he still didnt realize
>>
>>700508448
KEK KEK Where did you get this?
>>
>>700508788
Winrar
>>
>>700501262
Shit your story almost got me weeping man
>>
>>700508448
>thanks for accepting my friend request
>sorry I thought u wanted to play csgo guess not^^
>>
>>700508942
nice one i actually laughed at it
>>
>>700508999
Nice trips right there, Sir
>>
>>700508788
Weenrar, OP deliver you fag

and yeah, that's what pisses me off the most, they're just so fucking oblivious
>>
>>700509067
jesus it's the third time today holy shit
>>
>>700509108
but i know i'm beta, i said it in my greentext story
>>
>>700509211
Delivrar.
>>
>>700509211
>OP's own dubs
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D
>>
>>700508573
Show us the conversation in which, in your opinion, is the cringiest one and we'll be the judges, maybe you're alpha after all but we need to see
>>
>>700509211
fuckin deliver, nigga
>>
>>700509514
but i'm not alpha
>>
>>700509595
deliver what?
>>
>>700509608
Okay, then show us your conversations, you betacuck.
>>
>>700509653
>>700508482
This.
>>
>>700509608
Are you really gonna make me find the line you said you were feeling like the alpha one?
>>
Thread dying, quick OP, post your photos.
>>
forget about the story, post pics of you ass, little boii
>>
>>700510028
This. OP, you and your story will be immortalized, but only if you show us your face.
>>
>>700498613
Lel
Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.