Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Refugees in Germany: We dont wanna work, we are Guests of Me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 29
File: murkelsfriends.jpg (134 KB, 641x755) Image search: [Google]
murkelsfriends.jpg
134 KB, 641x755
Refugees in Germany: We dont wanna work, we are Guests of Merkel

http://www.krone.at/oesterreich/ein-euro-jobs-verweigert-wir-sind-merkels-gaeste-fluechtlinge-in-d-story-525675
>>
>>700359697

fuck man this makes me sad.
>>
>>700359697

i hope merkel is put on trial for treason
>>
>>700359697

the german people don't deserve this shit. they have been paying for years and years.. west paying for east, germany propping up failing eurozone fags..
>>
Are you guys retarded ofcthis is irinic Merkal has nothing to do w. Austria
>>
File: 1471128947877.jpg (8 KB, 176x286) Image search: [Google]
1471128947877.jpg
8 KB, 176x286
>>700359697

Its interdasting how many non-german conservatives think anyone cares about their nonexistent opinions on here
>>
>>700359697
>>700359837
>>700359859
>>700360045
>>700360102
>making people work for 1€ per hour
>refugees dont have any work permits so they cant participate in the open market and this is literly the only option they get
>forced labor

if you support this you dont belive in the basic rules of every major country on this planet.

would you work for 1€/1 dollar an hour?
>>
>tfw German
In their defense, they want them to clean the streets and shit for 1€/hour.
Would you do shit work like that for 1€/hour?
Kinda sounds like slavery to be honest. As a German, I like this of course, but if I was them, I wouldn't want to do it either.
>>
>>700359697
refugees are right. Fuck germany and all its cancer
>>
>>700359697
Cuckmany
>>
>>700360505
Penis
>>
>>700360505
>>700360607
Bitches get money for nothing and can add this money to it ... every fucking faggot here gets money and/or foodmarks to life a liveworth life... this shit is just a bonus
>>
>>700359697
>krone.at
>passt scho
>>
>>700359697
i think they should fuck off then

>>700360607
we've got those 1euro jobs for atleast 12 years for unemployed people so why should those niggers get a better treatment than us, kevin?
>>
>>700361147
They make way more money than 1€/h by begging on the streets and then they spend it on booze
>>
>>700360505
I'm sure Germany has a higher minimum wage than that.
>>
>>700361323
not with all those gipsies everywhere tbh
you wont find a german begger here
>>
>>700361147
The homeless in germany receive welfare
>>
>>700359697

>In order to do this they created voluntary jobs which included a nominal payment of £18 for 20 hours work.

Yeah I would tell them to fuck off too.
>>
>>700360505
I would not only work, I'd suck your dick hourly for one euro
>>
>>700360820
>>700360895
it creates another sub class in the country there are already unemployed people who work for 1 € and get money from the state but these people get even less and work for 1 €

its a dangerous precedent and would make it easier for right wing politics to cut down on wages

>>700361666
if you are unemployed and dont find work you get "forced" to take 1€ jobs there difference between them and refugees are that they get there housing payed + 350€ on top while refugees dont get to participate in the job market and dont have the option of choosing housing
>>
>>700361915
>thats just couse your gay
>>
>>700361892
But you're not a nigger refugee are you?
>>
>>700359697
Merkel needs to be hung. She's the biggest populist in Europe, but because she appeals to the lefties she gets awards instead of scorn. Legit the worst leader of Germany since the war.

>>700360505
>>700360607
>would you work for 1€/1 dollar an hour?

I have. Because the government demanded it from me during my unemployment. They don't work for 1€. They work for 1€ on top of all the shit they already get. For free. Without ever having paid taxes, or their family ever having paid taxes. A lot of these fuckers even get a free house. They'd have to work years for free in order to pay back all the costs that have gone into them.

Fuck off with this kindergarten understanding of economy.
>>
>>700361892
>voluntary jobs
They're forced jobs, not voluntary
>>
>>700360607
cleaning streets is one of the best jobs ever.
>>
>>700359697
Well, the minimum wage explicitly is for everyone, including foreigners.
So, either change the law or pay them what the law says
>>
>>700361986
Bro I'm straight. I wouldn't even get a boner while sucking or getting fucked. The thing is I'd rather spend time sucking cocks than sacking bottles
>>
>>700362034
my point is that they are work slaves.
let them take part in the economy and choose there jobs or dont let them work at all.
>>
>>700361945
>its a dangerous precedent and would make it easier for right wing politics to cut down on wages

You mean like importing millions of unskilled workers when there's already massive youth unemployment, especially in unskilled labour? Or like increasing taxes to pay for what is effectively an ideological hobby of the establishment?

And if we're arguing equal treatment, they should all be sent back. They're here as "refugees". But they aren't. They're economic migrants. It's perfectly fine to turn away economic migrants.
>>
>>700361666
minimum wage is 8,50€ but we have 1€ jobs for people without jobs who want free money from the state so they have to do something for that.
But in the end of month they'll get some money added and have about 850€ and they don't even have to pay rent with that money the goverment pays their rent.
>>
>>700362254
And MY point is that this is standard practice for anyone who is unemployed. Why is this policy suddenly bad when it's about immigrants? Why do these fuckers constantly get to negotiate terms that are set in stone for the rest of the world?

If they don't like it, they can go back home. The rest of us don't have that choice.
>>
File: 1470080840338.jpg (39 KB, 630x443) Image search: [Google]
1470080840338.jpg
39 KB, 630x443
>>
>>700360505
I would, but I'm Mexican so...
>>
>>700360505
While minimum wage is 8.50, that also means you have to pay all your taxes, your living, your food, insurances and so on.

Refugees get all that for free. They could show how thankful they are for having their asses saved from getting killed by working for 1.05 as "pocket money" while they still get all benefits for free which a german citizen has to pay for.

No wonder more and more people are hating refugees and get violent. Politicians like Merkel fucked that one up good and proper
>>
>>700360505
>would you work for 1€/1 dollar an hour?

Yup. At this point I'd work for free just for the experience. I actually sent out numerous applications stating that I'm willing to work for experience but no bites. Fucking Finland.
>>
>>700362362
/thread
>>
>>700362362
unemployed people with work permit can get a job and add value to the economy

the refugees dont get to take part in the econemy the jobs they get paid 1€ for would normaly be part of the economy so they literly destroy jobs if they dont get to choose and participate in the market like every other workforce in the country
>>
>>700362560
>having their asses saved

The only thing these fuckers were saved from were the rafts that they sink themselves so the taxi service picks them up.

It should be illegal to masquerade as a refugee. And it should be punished with hard labour.
>>
i would never work for one euro, i would take it from the ritch in one hour
>>
>>700360505
Taking into consideration they also get FREE housing and FREE food, aswell as being away from war and having a basic job I'd be really fucking gratefull!
>>
>>700362791
fuck off achmed
>>
>>700362362

because refugees are legally not allowed to have a normal job, whereas "regular" unemployed people legally can have a normal job

That is the issue
>>
>>700362630
Migrants, Anon. They're migrants.

And nobody makes that same argument for the unemployed who can't find work. I mean, it's a decent argument, but that's not what this discussion is about. It's not the central issue. The central issue is that these bastards are not here to contribute. They're just going to fill up the ghettoes some more, commit more crime, refuse to adapt, and vote for radical leftists who will promise them more free shit. This is just another indication of their overt hostility towards us.

And why should we accept hobbyist politicians flooding our lands with our enemies?
>>
>>700362947
Then they should be grateful they get some kind of work, shouldn't they?
>>
>>700362584
what is your education?
(let me guess, gender studies)

Just kidding, but I'm almost finished with my studies and I am scared that the same happens to me
Therefore, I feel you
>>
>>700359697
Guests go home again

The german underclass is already fucking angry. Some families where thrown out of their houses so refugees can move in. Schools have their rooms occupied by them so no more sports.

Imagine you work everyday to struggle to just survive and raise your kids, while some one who claims to be threatened gets everything for free?

You ever had to deal with german bureaucracy as a german citizen? You get fucked up in the ass and still have to be thankful. Refugees complain about pointless shit and everybody gets humble
>>
>>700362987
if you dont let them try there own luck in the job market and work for what they get and work there way up the market ladder they will be in ghettoes

the central problem is if you dont give let them take part they take away from the whole without contributing and if you use them as sub class of workers you effectivly created the ghettoes yourself for them
>>
>>700363041
Should they be grateful? Yes!

But that does not mean that they law clearly states, that they are entitled to the minimum wage! And we should not start making exceptions in the enforcement of the law.

In conclusio: Change the fucking law
>>
>>700359697

>using krone.at as a source of legitimate information
>may as well have called up the KKK or Neo-Nazi groups for the same information

Ignorant faggots will believe anything spoon fed to them.
>>
>>700363310
>entitled to the minimum wage!
Tell that to all those on Hartz4 who would get no more support if they refuse a 1€ job.
>>
>>700363409
>Ignorant faggots will believe anything spoon fed to them.
Yeah, because everything printed by someone who is not kissing your leftist asshole is a Nazi.
Sorry but you disqualified yourself for any futher discussion.
>>
>>700359697
Your source is in Nazi. I don't speak Nazi. Try again with God's given language English
>>
>>700360505
No one put a gun to their and told them to come to Germany.
>>
>>700363817
kek
>>
>>700363450
Me, shouting: "You Hartzer get no more support if you refuse a 1 Euro job!"
>>
>>700360045
The us bailed out Germany
>>
>>700363817
to their what? TO THEIR WHAT?

THE SUSPENSE...
>>
>>700363905
dream on retard the US made the the crisis 2008 they bailed nobody out but themselfs
>>
>>
>>700363607

>assumes I am a leftist because I do not share the same racist views
>assumes more assumptions
>assumptions of assumptions
>Y2J

I am not left or right, I choose to investigate/look into things before believing any old bullshit.

This is something English and American peeps need to do more, before spouting their ignorant rubbish everywhere.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63 KB, 400x366
>>700359697
Working for less than 8,50€ is illegal in Germany. So they have every right to refuse this shitty work.

Congrats anon, you just showed everybody here that you have no fucking idea about another country. Retard.
>>
>>700363888
...screamed the stable boy .
>>
>>700364124
>This is something English and American peeps need to do more, before spouting their ignorant rubbish everywhere.
Ich bin aber kein Ami oder Bobby.

Mich kotzt es nur an daß jedes auch nur im entferntesten kritische Wort gleich mit der Nazikeule geknüppelt wird.
Wenn ich die Flüchtingspolitik kritisiere bin ich ein Nazi? Dann ist es eben so, was soll's?
>>
>>700364137
>has no fucking clue
>>
>>700364137
your innocent view at reality is so cute
>>
>>700364042
> idiot thinking I'm talking about 2008

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawes_Plan
>>
File: progression.gif (539 KB, 630x356) Image search: [Google]
progression.gif
539 KB, 630x356
>>700359697

this one just needs to change his angle a little bit to evolve in to a real german
>>
>>700364505
Ich bin Deutscher du Spacko. Wenn man keine Ahnung hat, einfach mal die Fresse halten.

>>700364610
Your sentence doesn't even make sense. Nothing is innocent about my "view", seeing how those are the fucking laws you cockgobbling retard. Back to /pol/ and the_donald with you where you can eat shit up that has no empirical foundation.
>>
>>700364493

I am Scottish, not German.

But lets see what Google Translate says...

"
but I'm not a Yank or Bobby.

It pisses me only that each critical even remotely word is bludgeoned equal with the Nazi lobe.
If I criticize the Flüchtingspolitik I'm a Nazi? Then so be it, so what?"

Broken German and Broken English....

Must be Canadian.
>>
>>700364493
Der Typ hat "nur" gesagt, dass die Krone rechtspopulistisch ist, er hat nicht gesagt, dass du ein Nazi bist

Es ist schon interessant wie viele Leute es lieben, Martyrer zu sein (eine von vielen Gemeinsamkeiten von AFDlern und Moslems)
>>
File: krone.jpg (55 KB, 637x960) Image search: [Google]
krone.jpg
55 KB, 637x960
>>700359697
krone is one of the worst populist newspapers in austria.

if you take anything they write seriously, you're a fucking idiot. they're writing this kind of headline because they know it's controversial and that's the only thing they want.

for example, they're posting graphs like pic related.
it's supposed to show the recipients of welfare in austria. on the left side it looks like the number of refugees are close to austrian citizens when it comes to claiming welfare.
right side is the correct ratio.

tl;dr source is more than questionable.
>>
File: 7QOxKn1.jpg (49 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
7QOxKn1.jpg
49 KB, 600x426
aww, right wing cucks got BTFO

so sad kek
>>
>>700364042
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
>>
>>700364829

Like I was saying krone.at you may as well ask the Neo-Nazis for the information they post on that site.

It is like the Daily Mail in the UK, full of controversial bullshit that isn't fact or truth.

Because all the English and some Welsh and Scottish window lickers want to believe they are the superior race and protestantism is the one and only true religion.

Fucking idiots.. will be glad when we in Scotland get our 2nd referendum vote and get rid of the English. Fucking parasites the majority of them.

They cry about unemployment and benefits, but it is the fucking EDL, BNP etc members who are the benefit scroungers and work shy fuck tards.
>>
>>700364739
Bist du behindert?
Ich hab gesagt du hast keine Ahnung weil es sehr wohl legal ist für unter 8,50€ zu arbeiten.
Schonmal von 1€ jobs gehört du verstrahlter autist?
>>
>>700365205
implying America isn't great at the moment

what's wrong with the dad? Did his parents throw him up in the air one time more often than they did catch him?
>>
>>700363888
and now tell that refugees.

/bread
>>
>>700364814
Ja und?
90% aller Zeitungen und jeder öffentliche Kanal in Deutschland ist linkspopulistisch.
Das ist kein Argument du Zecke und verpisst euch nach Somalia wenn ihr bock auf Anarchie habt.
>>
>>700365282
Verpiss dich zurück nach Pr0gramm du Pissnelke.

DIE MUSEL!!!!

1€ jobs stehen im direkten Widerspruch zum eingeführten Mindestlohn. Wenn du das nicht begreifen kannst oder willst hilft bei dir nur noch die Gaskammer.

Und vielleicht solltest du dich mal fragen wer von den 1€ jobs profitiert. Nämlich nicht der Abdul aus Syrien oder der Bernd der seit 5 Jahren Arbeitslos ist, sondern die fucking Wirtschaft. Also hör doch mal auf denen den Schwanz zu lecken.
>>
>>700365371

But it isn't.

With 19.5 trn $ national debt, with interest due to them being loans... that's right your government took out loans to pay for your failing healthcare, emergency services etc.

And it is worse when Americans have no idea what their national debt is or what it is. They think it is money owed to them or money owed to other countries... it is so fucking sad..

Then they cry about GDP being the highest... which means nothing in terms of the National Debt as the GDP is what profits the companies in America had made that year, nothing to do with the government or the national debt.

Then the national debt is paid by taxes, but majorly the taxation of the working populace.

Which is fucking stupid, since they get a high % of it back in rebates... which makes no sense in fucking taxing people in the first place.

And businesses with the profits pay little taxation, and even less if Trump gets in, are making the real money alongside the banks.

And they will either vote in Trump or Clinton, both of which will end up spending even more making the rich richer and the poor even poorer.

America needs to vote for an independent party or the greens, as those will make sure money is spent correctly and taxation is fair and is put towards good use.
>>
>>700365205
The same goes for Hillary.
I don't get the joke.
>>
>>700365725
Ich glaube langsam Du bist wirklich so blöd und gar kein Troll

Mein Beileid
>>
>>700365709
>Zecke
>linksgrün!!!!!

Alter halt die Fresse du drecksossi. Und zahl mir meinen Soli zurück anstatt ihn für Sterni auszugeben und in Spielos zu verzocken.

Huso.
>>
>>700359697
OB DU BEHINDERT BIST!!!
>>
>>700359697
Poor taste.

If anything pay more but cut the hrs. This is like throwing salt on a wound.
>>
>>700365709
ich kann deine Argumentation nicht nachvollziehen

Weil 90% der Medien linkspopulistisch sind bist du ein Nazi? Häh?

Außerdem bin ich selber nicht links, sondern nur an Semantik interessiert.
Ich denke viele Probleme die es in Deutschland mit Links/Rechts Nazi usw gibt, gibt es weil Leute aneinander vorbeireden und nur das hören wollen was sie wollen
>>
>>700365838
Ja, meins auch. Volldepp.

Wenn du den rechtlichen und sozialen Widerspruch darin nicht siehst tust du mir Leid.

Aber Hauptsache deutsche Tugenden vertreten, was? ARBEITEN! UND NICHT FRAGEN STELLEN!

Und jetzt leck meine Eier.
>>
>>700365783
>And they will either vote in Trump or Clinton, both of which will end up spending even more making the rich richer and the poor even poorer.
>America needs to vote for an independent party or the greens, as those will make sure money is spent correctly and taxation is fair and is put towards good use.

I totally agree on that part
>>
>>700365945
I was stationed in Germany for 2 yrs. They are smarter than this.
>>
>>700365725
>1€ jobs stehen im direkten Widerspruch zum eingeführten Mindestlohn

Hier behauptet er noch dass es keine 1€ Jobs gibt

>Und vielleicht solltest du dich mal fragen wer von den 1€ jobs profitiert

Und hier im nächsten Satz ist er überzeugt das 1€ Jobs existieren und fährt fort mit einer indirekten Frage.

Unterschicht.
>>
>>700365725
Oh Gott.
Halt mal dein Autismus in grenzen und hör kurz auf shore zu ballern du Hippie.
Deine Aussage war trotzdem FALSCH.
Und ich hab keine Ahnung was programm sein soll.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (72 KB, 639x815) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
72 KB, 639x815
>>
>>700366126
Clinton with the dick was awesome for the economy, Obama brought the country back from a cliff. I will keep voting for the Dems thank you
>>
>>700365857
Ich komm aus Pauli du verjunkte Zecke.
>>
>>700366232
Hast du Textverständnis nicht in der Schule gelernt? Sag mal, wie rotzeblöde bist du eigentlich, mal ernsthaft?

>steht im Widerspruch
>Widerspruch
>nicht es existiert nicht

Bitte bring dich einfach um.
>>
>>700366126

Yep, shame it will never happen.

Banks and Businesses will put the pressure down to ensure a republican or democrat being in the seat.
>>
>>700359697
that's what happens when you put a woman in charge. ever since women were given the right to vote, the west has been going to shit.
>>
>>700366351

But it wasn't.

They just took out more loans.

Your false economy has existed since Reagan was in power, didn't help they spent $1 trn back then to help Saddam Hussein into power and try and beat the new Caliphate in Iran.

The real cause of terrorism today. Most Americans don't want to hear that, but it is the truth, if Reagan didn't put Hussein into power or give him money and chemical weapons, there would be no Al'Qaeda, Boko Haram or ISIS.
>>
>>700366403
Das ist mir vollkommen Scheißegal wo du herkommst du armchair Nazi. Nur weil du nicht klar kommst das die Medien in Deutschland versuchen alle Seiten auszuleuchten heißt das nicht das sie "links" sind. Und nur mal so nebenbei, vielleicht schon mal drüber nachgedacht das es wirklich extrem viel soziale Ungerechtigkeit in Deutschland gibt? Was, Reallöhne sind seit 20 Jahren nicht angestiegen? LÜGENPRESSE!

Dumm wie Brot. Lern mal was du Spastiker.
>>
>>700365999
Wieviele Sendungen, Zeitungen, etc gibt es denn in D die offen kritisch gegenüber den Flüchtlingen sind? Nun vergleiche das mal mit der anderen Seite die alles über den Klee loben.

Dann lese mal in ausländisches Medien wie die über die Situation in D berichten. Da ist das Verhältnis ganz anders. Es ist ja kein Geheimnis daß in D die Medien sehr politikfreundlich sind (es sitzen ja die Alt-68er in den Führungsriegen).

Les auch mal die Brandbriefe derer die täglich vor Ort arbeiten und die Situation kennen. Oder rede mit Polizisten mal privat. Die Politik ignoriert konsequent alles was als Problem gesehen werden könnte und es heißt nur "wir schaffen das"

Fakt ist daß Du gleich als Nazi abgestempelt wirst wenn du deine Bedenken zum Ausdruck bringst. Ja, bei Pegida marschieren auch Nazis mit, aber die Mehrheit sind einfach nur Leute die Angst haben.

Bisher haben sich ja alle Versprechungen der Politik als Lügen erwiesen. Es kommen nicht nur Fachkräfte wie Ärzte und Ingeniere, oder arbeitswütige Rentenaufbesserer. Es kommen auch ISIS Leute und solche die mit Frauen, nun, gewisse andere Einsichten und Umgänge haben.
>>
>>700359697
Bulgariafag here, I have heard that the running refugees want to get to the richer countries, however these who are staying here are considered unfortunate. The average salary is 500 leva, these faggots are contributing with nothing, they are sitting on their asses and we pay them 1000 leva a month. Also they are eating only fish and calf meat, while we cannot afford shit. Another thing, they refuse to eat our ordinary bread and request to have only arabic dishes with arabic bread pancake thing, don't know how its called. I'm pissed off!
Tl;dr Fucking refugees are being a professional victim and are living the dream while our own government is sucking their dick and fucking us in the ass, as always.
>>
>>700359859
You won't have to wait long now mate.
>>
>>700366591
women in power = bad
that implies: no women in power = good
that, however, implies: Middle East = good

Also: Merkel is not a dictator (haha "dick"), there is a parliament in Germany
>>
>>700359697
Europe would be perfectly fine right now if germany wasn't completely castrated by jews. All you had to say no to immigrants, bring the military to the border and open fire on anybody who didn't understand a simple no from people armed to the teeth.
>>
>>700366694
ah, simple solutions to complicated issues

to burry one's head in the sand
>>
>>700365725
kriegst backup von mir.

>>700366232
er behauptet nicht, dass es die 1€-jobs nicht gibt, sondern dass sie ein sozio-ökonomisches grundkonzept unterwandern.
nice strawman.

1€-jobs sind die populistische antwort auf die irrationale angst der unterschicht, dass "ausländer alles in den arsch geschoben kriegen".
als würds den langzeitarbeitslosen und mindestlohnverdienern besser gehen, wenn der ahmed von nebenan um einen hungerlohn eine drecksarbeit verrichtet.

das ist nur neid und missgunst. kein flüchtling muss "dankbar" sein dafür, einen drecksjob um praktisch kein geld zu machen. das ist beschäftigungstherapie im auftrag der industrie (die als einzige von billigen arbeitskräften profitiert).
>>
>>700366695
>Nazi
Lol, hab nicht weitergelesen.

Hier das in der Mitte bist du
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qVp7_njtVo
>>
>>700362987
White people are modern day slaves.
>>
>>700366710
>Fakt ist daß Du gleich als Nazi abgestempelt wirst wenn du deine Bedenken zum Ausdruck bringst.

Nein, nur solche Leute wie die Grüne Jugend in Berlin machen sowas, und die sollte man gepflegt ignorieren.
Wenn jemand in Deutschland als "Nazi" bezeichnet wird (abgesehen von der grünen Jugend usw), dann hat er auch etwas rassistisches gesagt.
>>
>>700366710
Gute Punkte. Nicht der Anon auf den du antwortest.

Bin übrigens "links" und sehe das ähnlich wie du. Bin auch für das Burkaverbot. Mich kotzt es an das es kaum gemäßigte linke in Deutschland gibt.

Weißt du was die Migranten zu uns sagen? Kartoffel. Und das ist aber angeblich nicht rassistisch. Ich lach mich tot. Letztens hab ich 2 Abdullahs gehört die sich über "scheiß Deutsche" unterhalten haben. Krank einfach nur.
>>
>>700366694
right away with the loans because everyone hates the word debt

We will never come out of it so in the end who fucking cares?
>>
Kann mir einer mal was erklären?

Im Wk2 hat Deutschland in ein paar Wochen Länder wie Polen und Frankreich besetzt und deren Armeen besiegt.

Heute bekommt es die Nato, Russland und die USA zusammen (!) nicht auf die Reihe eine Handvoll Terroristen auszurotten? Ernsthaft? Soviel Unfähigkeit geht doch nicht.
>>
>>700366793
We tried that once, but then the Americans invaded our beautiful country and installed this government we have now
>>
>>700367252
Youre welcome
>>
>>700367041
lol xd

In deinem ursprünglichen Post haste behauptet das 90% der Medien "links" sind und sich nicht kritisch äußern. Was natürlich totaler bullshit ist. Belege? Fehlanzeige. Hör doch einfach mal auf so eine gequirlte Scheiße von dir zu geben.

Und nur mal so zur info: ich bin zwar links aber für Burkaverbot und gegen unkontrollierte Einwanderung wie es die letzten 14 Monate stattgefunden hat.
>>
>>700367223
Damals hat keiner wegen Menschenrechten rumgeheult.
Das hat erst mit dem Vietnamkrieg und den Hippies angefangen.
>>
>>700366788
Nope
Women in power is bad

Just Islam is bad too

A society that isn't islamic and has no women in power is good
>>
>>700367223
Ja, aber: die polnische Armee war innerhalb ein paar wochen besiegt, aber bis zum Ende gab es Partisanenkämpfe dort.
Als die USA in Afghanistan einmarschiert ist, gab es auch keine Probleme Armeen zu besiegen. Es gibt aber bis heute einen Partisanenkrieg/Terrorkrieg
>>
>>700367223

weil nato russland und die usa nicht zusammen (!) arbeiten, sondern jeweils eigene wirtschaftliche und machtpolitische interessen verfolgen.

und wer ist die "handvoll terroristen"? der is? wenn man die alle umbringt, dann hört der terror auf? ist es das was du denkst?
>>
File: 11685164.gif (4 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
11685164.gif
4 MB, 350x263
>>700359697
austrian hitpaper..
austria = wannabe germany
>>
>>700367496
oh! so like China with Mao?
or the Aboriginies?
>>
>>700367496
Like Russia?
>>
>>700367143
Es ist halt cool links zu sein.

Wenn in Berlin nachts die Autos von ein paar aus der Oberschicht angezündet werden steht das bestenfalls im Regionalblatt. Kommt es zu Krawallen vom Schwarzen Block mit der Polizei, wobei Steine und Brandsätze fliegen erwähnt man das in den Nachrichten, aber das war es auch schon.

Wirft aber einer nen Molotov auf ein Flüchtlingsheim geht das Tag und Nacht durch die News, und Anne Will & Co machen Sondersendungen zu dem Wiederauferstehen des Dritten Reiches.

Ich habe diese Scheisse so satt.
>>
>>700366865

You are the one burying your head in the sand if you are ignoring the truth.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26/exclusive-cia-files-prove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/

The documents from the CIA etc are out there showing what happened.

And it is very well known that Reagan helped Saddam Hussein into power... ever wonder why Saddam loved Western Movies?

That is the reality.

And it is no coincidence that no Islamic Terrorist groups plagued the west until during the Iran-Iraq war.

In fact the Taliban was created by the US who taught some Mujahideen how to fight with automatic rifles against the Russians who were slowly taking over Afghanistan.

So as you can see you are clearly as said burying your head in the sand.
>>
>>700367438
I may not know German or whatever you're speakingbut I do know one thing

You're a Newfag
>lol xD
>>
File: 16756419.jpg (204 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
16756419.jpg
204 KB, 400x400
>>700359697
1€ ... nah i stay at home and do fucki fucki with german girls
>>
>>700367496
Best Korea? ?
Or maybe China?
>>
File: identitäre_bewegung.jpg (123 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
identitäre_bewegung.jpg
123 KB, 620x349
>>700359697
https://youtu.be/rPXI6tA31yI
>>
>>700367661
weil die Leute abstumpfen
Als die Linken in den 60ern das gemacht haben, war das auf jeder Titelseite, heute ist es "normal" und langweilig
>>
>>700367774
gemeldet und daumen runter
>>
>>700360505
I volunteer all the time I'm not working so probably if it was good work
>>
>>700367496
The Ukraine?
>>
File: image.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>700367774
Die sind einfach nur Autisten sorry
>>
>>700367925
that meant 'all the time I don't spend working' not 'all the time, I'm not working' just clarifying I do have a job and would still do a bit of extra work on the cheap if it was good work
>>
>>700367211

America still has a chance as do other nations.

1. America has to stop taking out 600+ bn a year on military hardware that they will never use. McDonnell Douglas creates stealth fighters, but there isn't enough trained pilots to fly them, and this is every year... every 4 years they scrap the oldest to sell back to McDonnell Douglas cheaply as scrap, which they recycle again for big money as new Stealth Fighters.

2. Tax rebates need to be cut severely, all it is doing is causing the US to get into more debt.

3. Tax the companies more, they won't leave the US, cause they exist everywhere, they need the profits from the US they make. Taxing them correctly adds more money to the coffers to pay off some of the debts.

If they stick to this, the US national debt will decrease and business may actually return to the US.

Because right now they even spend more on technical goods and items from Germany and China.
>>
File: 57771396.jpg (185 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
57771396.jpg
185 KB, 400x400
>>700359697
kleiner pimmel detektiert
>>
>>700367518
Und trotzdem können uns die Politker noch ohne rot zu werden vorlügen daß man die Fluchtursachen bekämpft?

Der harte Kern des IS sind vielleich 10-20 Tausend. Und ja, wenn man die umbringt ist erst mal Ruhe im Großen und Ganzen und man kann sich endlich dahin wenden dem Nahen Osten wirklich zu helfen.

Ich sag's mal direkt und brutal: 20000 erschossene Terroristen drücken mir keine Träne aus dem Auge; nunja, vielleicht Freudentränen. Man muß halt nur konsqeuent sein. Mit dem IS kann man nicht verhandeln, aber die Politik will um jeden Preis eine diplomatische Lösung.
>>
>>700367661
Frag mich mal. Mit wem soll ich mich denn als linkspolitischer Mensch identifizieren? Mit den Vollidioten die Autos anzünden und "Deutschland verrecke" schreien? Mit der SPD die lieber der CDU am Schwanz leckt weil sie mitregieren wollen damits mehr Kohle gibt?

Für rechtspolitisch gerichtete bin ich ne Zecke. Für Linke nen Nazi wenn ich sage ich bin gegen Burka und ungeprüfte Einwanderung.
>>
>>700360505
My labor is worth more than the labor of uneducated sandniggers, so I wouldn't.
>>
>>700360505
1per hour so you don't sit on your lazy ass all day and show people your good will,
plus free food, allowance, housing and you don't die in the desert

i would, of course, as a guest i have to behave otherwise i'll be a unwanted guest very very soon
>>
>>700368110
das preis/leistungsverhältnis von deutschen waren stimmt rein überhaupt nicht. das bewegt sich irgendwo auf dem stand von 1989-1992.

bestelle ich einen artikel direkt aus china, ist der inklusive versand günstiger bei gleicher qualität. teilweise sind das 350% preisunterschied..
>>
>>700368306
>Für rechtspolitisch gerichtete bin ich ne Zecke. Für Linke nen Nazi wenn ich sage ich bin gegen Burka und ungeprüfte Einwanderung.

Dann bist du Teil der schweigenden Mehrheit (etwas, was sowohl die schreiende Linke als auch die schreiende Rechte für sich beansprucht)
>>
>>700368088
die autisten sieh man in den ersten 30 sekunden
https://youtu.be/4E73kQS5Rpc
>>
>>700368306
Vielleicht bist Du einfach nicht Links, sondern einfach nur in der Mitte?
>>
>>700367438
Versuch du doch mal meine behauptung auf die schnelle zu widerlegen:^)

Und nebenbei gesagt ist das nur meine Meinung und die Zahl hab mir aus dem Arsch gezogen.
>>
>>700368536
Ich hab einfach diesen Drecks-Populismus satt. Die Mehrheit der Deutschen ist meiner Ansicht nach wirklich gemäßigt. Also politisch "mitte". Auch wenn ich eher links tendiere.

AfD find ich Scheiße. Die Linke auch.

Was soll ich bitte wählen?

>>700368612
Naja, nach diesem Test dingens im Internet bin ich mitte links. Hab grad den link nicht parat.
>>
File: The Cycle.jpg (66 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
The Cycle.jpg
66 KB, 600x461
>>700365813
Good Goy
>>
>>700368110
There's obviously no magical formula because if there were we would already be using it.

So like I said before I will vote for the dems who have a pretty decent record since Ive been voting
>>
>>700361945
>it creates another sub class in the country
oh gee whiz guys
guess they better go back then.
>>
File: SigmarGabriel.jpg (46 KB, 480x373) Image search: [Google]
SigmarGabriel.jpg
46 KB, 480x373
>>700368306
Na die SPD ist auch nicht unbedingt ein Vertreter Deutschlands...
>>
>>700368291
>Der harte Kern des IS sind vielleich 10-20 Tausend. Und ja, wenn man die umbringt ist erst mal Ruhe

unsinn. schau dir 15 jahre afghanistankrieg an.. milliarden hat das gekostet, bis zu 60 Länder haben dort ihre schießbrüder hingeschickt. bezahlt haben es die steuerzahler, deine mutti.

das problem unserer zeit ist die politik. die lügen wie damals die kirche. egal ob putin, merkel, obama, erdogan die sitzen alle im gleichen boot.
>>
File: ClaudiaRoth.jpg (110 KB, 1057x387) Image search: [Google]
ClaudiaRoth.jpg
110 KB, 1057x387
>>700368845
Und Grüne auch nicht
>>
File: 1469921483224.jpg (54 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1469921483224.jpg
54 KB, 526x526
>>700359697
As a German, Im sick of our politicians.
Did Hitler pay the Jews for their labor in Ausschwitz? They should be glad that their underdeveloped, ape-like presence is even tolerated in our beautiful country.
>>
>>700368773
>AfD find ich Scheiße
Warum ? nur weil die medien es sagen ?
Hab Mut zu Deutschland
>>
>>700368831

It's not a magical formula, it is what has to be done.

And the American people are dumb enough to give both parties the chance to do all the dumb spending and shit.

With someone else in power and they do the 3 things above. America would be more stable over the years.

Right now, they are going downhill fast.

Americans have no clue really what it will mean in a short period of time if it continues.
>>
von einem pol. Thema zu persönlichen Anfeindungen zwischen Landsleuten........ was für erbärmliche Lauchgestalten.

Euch sei gesagt, sucht mal die eigentliche Ursache für diesen ganzen Schlamassel, dann werdet ihr bei den US fündig. Warum trägt die US nichts zur Flüchtlingskrise bei, welche sie selbst ausgelöst hat? Ist das vielleicht alles so geplant?
Die jüdischen Spinner Übersee verarschen euch doch schon seit mehr als 70 jahren.
>>
>>700368536
>Dann bist du Teil der schweigenden Mehrheit (etwas, was sowohl die schreiende Linke als auch die schreiende Rechte für sich beansprucht)
er ist eine schwuchtel. außerdem bildet ihr die minderheit innerhalb der minderheit, da weißhaut.
>>
>>700367771
>>700368145
took a while but here he is!
saving the day!
the motherfucking super-cuckposter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
>>
>>700369060
deine mutter.
>>
>>700363310
it's called Arbeitsbeschaffungsmassnahme,
they are doing work in their community so they don't get used to not working, and the don't steal anyones work because the tasks are nice to haves like cleaning up parks

arbeitsbeschaffungsmassnahme
instrument to get people busy
>>
>>700368896
Ich finde man war nicht konsequent genug. Und ja, ein Problem ist bis heute das man am Krieg einfach zu gut verdient.

Aber selbst die SPD unterstützt ja die Kriegsgeschäfte...
>>
>>700367860
>gemeldet und daumen runter
>reported and "thumb down"

fuck off stasi autist
>>
File: 99001162.jpg (166 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
99001162.jpg
166 KB, 400x400
>>700369130
gern geschehen. habe eben schokoschwanz, hase.
>>
File: naziislam.jpg (40 KB, 450x308) Image search: [Google]
naziislam.jpg
40 KB, 450x308
>>700368896
die haben mehr soldaten als deutschland und halten seit mehr als 5 jahren ein gebiet besetzt das größer ist als deutschland.

Zusätzlich gibt es Millionen von Moslems die heranwachsen und den IS gut finden.
>>
>>700368975
Nein Danke, hab mir das Parteiprogramm durchgelesen und mit 80% der Punkte stimme ich nicht überein. Für mich unwählbar. Abgesehen davon das so viele ehemalige NPD-Mitglieder bei der AfD sitzen das es quasi gar keinen Unterschied mehr gibt zwischen den beiden.
>>
>>700364671
not even your parents were alive then, please live in the present you dirty migrant from uk
>>
File: 1470328371390.jpg (138 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1470328371390.jpg
138 KB, 640x640
>>700368291
die haben mehr soldaten als deutschland und halten seit mehr als 5 jahren ein gebiet besetzt das größer ist als deutschland.

Zusätzlich gibt es Millionen von Moslems die heranwachsen und den IS gut finden.
>>
>>700369028
And you know, right? fucking anons...

You cut something at one end it will start to tilt the other end and so on and so forth. Dems usually have the presence to not be so hard headed as not to change. All we need is a green party genius like yourself to completely drive over the ciff
>>
>>700363807
>Try again with God's given language English
Top kek m8
>>
>>700369229
das war eher sarkastisch gemeint
>>
>>700369159
im übrigen sind taliban total einfache leute. dagegen entspricht die schlagkraft des IS dem der USA.

jetzt gerade nehme die taliban wieder afgahnistan ein. diesmal berichtet gar die tagesshow,
>>
>>700369257
Haben Sie nicht
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamischer_Staat_%28Organisation%29#Truppenst.C3.A4rke
>>
>>700369269
Ja und? Bei der Linken sitzen auch noch viele mit PDS/SED/Stasi Vergangenheit
>>
>>700369508
"Schätzungen des US-Außenministeriums vom Mai 2013 bezifferten die Truppenstärke des IS im Irak mit 1000 bis 2000 Mann."

Lol die zahlen stimmen nicht, die haben ja schon allein 10000 ausländische kämpfer
>>
>>700364739
du bist ein deutscher hurensohn und mein freund
>>700365282
hat voellig recht
quelle: kind polnischer einwanderer(schlesier),
meine eltern haben hier nichts geschenkt bekommen und mein vater hat mit 30 fuer 3 mark einkaufswaegen zusammengeschoben.
meine mutter ist altenpflegerin, hat immer gearbeitet nachdem mein vater im tiefbau ihr 3 jahre schulungen finanziert hat, meine schwester hat nen deutschen cop geheiratet und nach einer firmenpleite war mein vater mal 6 wochen arbeitslos.
>>
>>700369455
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FEhHF_fzM
>>
>>700369625
Weswegen ich die genauso wenig wählen kann. Also was bleibt mir? Etablierte Parteien? Nein Danke.

Aber Sahra Wagenknecht find ich gut. Die wurd ja noch aus der eigenen Partei zur Sau gemacht weil sie gesagt hatte das die Flüchtlingspolitik gescheitert wäre. Was für Idioten sitzen da eigentlich in der Linken? Wäre ich da Mitglied ich hätte diesen Spastikern nahegelegt erst die Partei und dann Deutschland zu verlassen. Wir sind nicht das Auffangbecken für alle sozial schwachen der Welt.
>>
>>700369508
da wären die längst besiegt du eumel. zieh dir rein wei viel tonnen bomben auf syrien geworfen werden.

IS = Islamische Armee
>>
>>700368950
xD
>>
>>700369739
selber schuld.
>>
>>700365725
>>700366115
>>700366710
>>700367017
1 euro jobs finden nicht in unternehmen statt ihr dummen fehlgeburten.
haettet ihr arbeit und wuerdet mit 44? % abgaben gefistet werden wie ich um lauter scheisse zu finanzieren koennte eure meinung anders aussehen
>>
>>700369508
Found this interesting:
http://warontherocks.com/2015/02/how-many-fighters-does-the-islamic-state-really-have/
>>
>>700369739
>3 Mark
>Mindestlohn gibt es seit diesem Jahr

Dumm oder so? Meine Fresse. Wie kann man nicht begreifen das es ein Widerspruch zwischen Mindestlohn und 1€ Jobs gibt?
>>
File: 83709902.jpg (150 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
83709902.jpg
150 KB, 400x400
>>700359697
„Ja, die Yogurette, die schmeckt so himmlisch joghurt-leicht!“
>>
>>700369893
>Aber Sahra Wagenknecht find ich gut.
Bitte?
Am Anfang der Krise hat sie rumgeheult daß man doch nicht die armen Flüchtlinge gängeln kann mit Kontrollen und so
Letztens war sie im TV und hat kritisiert daß die Regierung so viele unkontrolliert reingelassen hat

Weißt Du, für mich waren Wahlen immer wichtig, und Rechts war keine Option.
Dank dem Politikversagen der letzten 10 Jahre hat sich das geändert. Ja, ich werde Rechts wählen. Einfach aus Protest. Die anderen hatten schon ihre Chance und ich sehe nirgends auch nur den Hauch einer Verbesserung; im Gegenteil
>>
>>700368291
der is ist einfach nicht das problem. in syrien ist bürgerkrieg.
sunniten gegen schiiten, das "volk" gegen assad, kurden gegen den is.
und dann noch viele kleine machtkämpfe von gruppen wie der ehemaligen al-qaida.

wen würdest du unterstützen? kennst du dich gut genug aus, um da überhaupt eine entscheidung zu treffen?
der is schneidet ungläubigen die köpfe ab, assad wirft bomben in regierungskritische demonstrationen und tötet zivilisten, ex-al-qaida ist weniger extrem als der is, aber immerhin ex-al-qaida... wen findest du besser?
>>
>>700367511
uebrigens kamen die deutschen in panzern waehrend polska leute auf pferden losgeschickt hat....
>>
>>700365205
You posted a pic so it must be true right? faggot.
>>
File: jawol.jpg (6 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
jawol.jpg
6 KB, 196x110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I6MQJI8Fdg
>>
>>700367511
>Als die USA in Afghanistan einmarschiert ist, gab es
dort keine armee..
da wo es eine armee gibt, maschiert keiner ein
>>
>>700369338
> implying I'm from the UK

I'm from the US you inferior car factory of a country
>>
>>700370350
>wen findest du besser?
Danz ehrlich und direkt? Assad
Warum? Als er dran war, war Ruhe.
Auch Saddam und Gaddafi haben für Ordnung gesorgt. Vielleicht nicht mit für uns akzeptablen Methoden, aber vielleicht funktionieren unsere Methoden dort einfach nicht?
>>
>>700370188
Ich hab auf Mindestlohn basis gearbeitet und bin trotzdem gegen 1€ beschaffungsmßnahmen. Weil es sinnlos ist und nicht dazu beiträgt diese Menschen wieder in den Arbeitsmarkt zu integrieren damit sie ihren Lebensunterhalt wieder selbst erstreiten können. Dank des Reallohnes der seit 20 Jahren nicht gestiegen ist.

Die Wirtschaftskonzerne lachen sich doch in's Fäustchen bei sowas. Wir sind hier in Deutschland, einem der reichsten Länder der fucking Welt, da sollte man doch davon ausgehen können das jeder sich Sachen leisten könnte wenn er Vollzeit arbeitet die normal sind. Wie z.B. Urlaub, Auto, Haus, ect. Ist aber nicht mehr so. Meinen Eltern gings noch weitaus besser als mir.
>>
>>700370585
dieser faden ist jetzt deutsches staatsgebiet
>>
>>700370829
Stop speaking Nazi you socialist
>>
>>700370711
>Methoden
>>700370711
>für Ordnung gesorgt.
darum geht es nicht. die leute wollten das diese familienclans verschwinden.
>>
>>700370531
scheisse
ich glaube das war der blödeste satz den ich heute gehört hab
bin raus
>>
>>700370325
Aus Protest rechts wählen find ich dumm. Sorry. Und die Wagenknecht hat wenigstens den Mut zur Wahrheit, auch wenn sie mir in einigen Punkten auch zu sehr "linksverblendet" ist.
>>
>>700360045

>they have been paying for years and years

Refugee crisis started a year ago, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>700370978
genau, bleib bildungsflüchtling
>>
>>700371129
>Refugee crisis
wahr behördenchaos, und keine krise.
>>
>>700370711
es war ruhe?
in syrien wurde nach der kolonialzeit praktisch eine militärdiktatur errichtet.
hafiz assad und jetzt baschar assad gehören einer elitären religiösen minderheit an, deren interessen sie als regierungsoberhäupter immer geschützt haben.

es war nie ruhe. es hat einfach nur ein bisschen gedauert, bis das sunnitische volk keine lust auf seinen elitenpräsidenten gehabt und damit angefangen hat zu demonstrieren.
diese demonstrationen hat assad bewusst durch waffengewalt zu einem bürgerkrieg eskaliert, um seine politische position nicht durch demokratische wahlen zu gefährden.
>>
>>700370047
>>700370233
muesst ihr 16jaehrigen halbstarken nicht bald mal wieder an PISA teilnehmen? fuer leseverstaendnis seh ich naemlich schwarz
>>
>>700371072
fotzenkencht betreibt linkspopulismus. lügt also mehr , als je zuvor.. politker sind machtgeil. die tun dafür alles. geht nicht wählen.. ist das beste.
>>
>>700371072
>Aus Protest rechts wählen find ich dumm
Ach, soll ich dann einfach wieder bei SPD/CDU/CSU/FDP oder so mein Kreuz machen, nur damit sich eine schmieriger Lügner am Wahlabend hinstellt, lacht und sagt "Sehen Sie, die Mehrheit steht hinter uns!"

Nein danke. Das habe ich schon probiert. Die Rechten mögen extreme Forderungen haben, aber nichts wird so heiß gegessen wie es gekocht wird. Und wenn die der Regierung Probleme machen, umso besser.
>>
>>700371376
selbst deine mutter kann keine unlaute
>>
>>700362947
They can't read, write, or speak the language so who would want to hire them? They should be fucking grateful
>>
>>700371441
Sehe ich genauso.
>>
>>700371072
>>700371441
Man sollte 2017 eigenltich nur afd oder linke wählen.
Mit den anderen Parteien wählt man nur Merkel.
>>
>>700371272
Hattest Du seit der Kolonialzeit Probleme? Nein. Das ging erst los als der arabische Frühling anbrach.
Der ganze Ärger ging erst los als Saddam, Gadaffi und Assad ihre Macht verloren.

(Ja, man ist sich selbst der nächste und egoistisch)
>>
>>700371441
Nunja, ich finds ja auch geil das die etablierten Parteien in's Schwitzen kommen, aber ich hab kein Bock das die AfD in den Bundestag kommt.

Ich bin zwar für Veränderung, aber ich werde meine Stimme keiner Partei geben deren Werte ich absolut nicht vertreten kann. Und das ist bei der AfD leider der Fall.
>>
>>700371494
ich finanziere dumme kinder fuer dich mit meinen deutlich ueberdurchschnittlichen abgaben als entwickler, auf englischen tastaturen liegen die klammern besser aber wenn man nix kann ausser scheisse posten weil daheim bei mama alles gut ist dann verstehe ich woher die wissensluecke kommt.
oder finanziere ich dein bafoeg und du wohnst deswegen in ner verpissten studenten-wg ?
>>
>>700371272
genau das ist doch der punkt
was im endeffekt ein nicht enden wollender dauerzustand ist wird uns als krisensituation und ausnahmezustan verkauft

es ist keine EINMALIGE sache dass jetzt flüchtlinge kommen ganz im gegenteil

nichts gegen leute die vor krieg fliehen und um ihr überleben kämpfen aber die politik versagt hier strukturell und verkauft uns den scheiß auch noch als ihre heldentat
>>
>>700371757
seihen wir doch mal ehrlich
selbst wenn alle deutsche afd wählen kommt die partei nicht über 30%
>>
>>700371757
>das die AfD in den Bundestag kommt
Alles was Merkel & Co Ärger macht ist mir recht (hach, welch Wortspiel)
>>
>>700371809
ups, dumme kinder wie dich

zitat der stunde:
"Wer mit 20 Jahren nicht Sozialist ist, der hat kein Herz, wer es mit 40 Jahren noch ist, hat kein Hirn." - Georges Clemenceau
>>
>>700371638
Ja, wir brauchen mehr Opposition. SPD kannst du vergessen. Volksverräter und Speichellecker der CDU. Statt das sie bei der letzten Bundestagswahl mit der Linken in eine starke Opposition gegangen sind haben die sich dazu entschieden die Marionette von der CDU zu werden. Erbärmlich.
>>
>>700371809
kann ich was für deine existenz? viel spaß beim weiterfinanzieren
>>
>>700371809
Mal ganz offen und ehrlich:
Mit Deinem Schreibstil würde ich eine Bewerbung von Dir sofort in die Rundablage befördern.
>>
>>700371964
wenn sie 20% knackt ist der mehr als deutlich, und es geht eben darum ein deutliches signal zu senden.
dabei finde ich die komplett dumm und verlasse mich darauf dass die meiste energie auf interne quengeleien draufgeht, aber meine stimme will ich nicht verfallen lassen.
>>
File: fidel-castro11.jpg (42 KB, 372x283) Image search: [Google]
fidel-castro11.jpg
42 KB, 372x283
>>700359697

>Refugees in Germany: We dont wanna work, we are Guests of Merkel

Exactly ONE refugee said that, you dumb shit.

And it's legitimate for those people to demand the minimum wage of 8,50€/hr. That village was exploiting their labor because they aren't the ones paying for them. The state government does it.
>>
>>700371968
>>700371757
Weißhäute bilden minderheit.. wer von denen, will da irgendwelchen IS-elitekämpfer paroli bieten?
>>
>>700372179
Mir gefällt Deine Einstellung
+1
>>
>>700371692
ich hab jetzt auch keine probleme. das ist alles nur stimmungsmache. niemand hat jetzt weniger geld als vorher, keiner muss auf irgendwas verzichten.
die leute lassen sich von den medien nur ihr subjektives schutzbedürfnis hochpushen.

>>700371934
zumindest hier in österreich wird nichts als heldentat dargestellt.
die politik hat versagt und sich im nachhinein bei der zivilbevölkerung bedankt, die eingesprungen ist und ihre arbeit gemacht hat.

und ja, es behauptet auch keiner, dass das eine einmalige sache ist.
aber symptome (flüchtlinge) zu behandeln und als das problem hochzuzelebrieren löst weder das echte problem (krieg) noch deren ursprünge (fundamentalismus, kapitalismus, politische machtkämpfe,...).
>>
>>700372133
>meine bewerbungen sehen sicher aus wie posts auf der internettoillete 4chan
>ich muss mich bewerben fuer nen neuen job statt wie die letzten 10 jahre anrufe zu bekommen ob ich nicht lust habe woanders zu arbeiten
>du machst einstellungen in irgendeiner firma die mich interessiert
> du machst rechtschreibfehler in deinem grammer nazi post

disqualifiziert
>>
>>700372179
Die AfD zerfickt sich doch sowieso schon seit Monaten selbst. Bestes Beispiel war in BW. Und vergessen wir nicht die massenaustretungen aus der Partei als klar wurde wie viele Rassisten und ehemalige NPD funktionäre tatsächlich dort mitmischen.

Anderer Name, selbe Scheiße meiner Ansicht nach. Die AfD hätte eine gute Alternative werden können, hätten die sich selber an ihre eigenen Werte gehalten. Jetzt isses halt die neue NPD. Sieht man ja gut an Sachsen-Anhalt, vorher war die NPD im Landtag, jetzt die AfD.
>>
>>700369343

Are you fucking stupid to everything about you.

It isn't a case of who knows better etc, these are things going on and needs to be done to reduce the debt.

It isn't fucking rocket science you crying cocksniffer.
>>
>>700372184
>The state government does it.
nope
https://www.bundesregierung.de/Content/DE/Artikel/2016/06/2016-06-16-bund-laender-treffen.html
>>
>>700371692
>Der ganze Ärger ging erst los als
die mauer fiel.

mal enrsthaft: was denkst was die menschen dort wollen? so nem kleinen pupsland wie deutschland schaden?
>>
>>700372601
als BERND ging... und diese andere boyfotze das zepter zickig an sich riss.
>>
>>700368950

>As a German, Im sick of our politicians.
>Did Hitler pay the Jews for their labor in Ausschwitz? They should be glad that their underdeveloped, ape-like presence is even tolerated in our beautiful country.

"Oitschland, Oitschland"

Ossi.
>>
>>700372727

Ok, so the federal government does it.
>>
>>700372775
>was die menschen dort wollen
"In's Land wo Milch und Honig fliessen"

Denk doch mal nach: daheim müssen die buckeln für's täglich Brot, hier gibt es alles umsonst. Man muß sich nur auf den Weg machen.

Parasiten wollen nie wirklich ihrem Wirt schaden, sondern nur ausnutzen
>>
>>700372600
Soviel Hinternschmerz :)
>>
>>700373087
can you read german?
it says they will be partially reimbursed - OTOH many communes are and have been broke for years
>>
>>700359837
We have to too if we dont have jobs you dumbass. unemployed germans have to work for 1€ too if they cant find a job.
>>
>>700373119
>"In's Land wo Milch und Honig fliessen"
ist doch in ordnung. oder was würdest du tun..?
>>
File: projektion.jpg (56 KB, 460x155) Image search: [Google]
projektion.jpg
56 KB, 460x155
>>700373230
http://www.bildungsxperten.net/ratgeber/selbstreflexion-was-ist-das/
Kuesschen mein Guter
>>
>>700361945
>if you are unemployed and dont find work you get "forced" to take 1€ jobs there
and the gov makes me work for free, so what
>>
File: rtl assis deutschland germany.jpg (52 KB, 590x330) Image search: [Google]
rtl assis deutschland germany.jpg
52 KB, 590x330
>>700359697

>http://www.krone.at/oesterreich/ein-euro-jobs-verweigert-wir-sind-merkels-gaeste-fluechtlinge-in-d-story-525675

>Bundesland Sachsen
>east Germans complaining about people other people receiving financial support without giving back
>What is "aufbau Ost" and "Solidaritätszuschlag"

The irony.
>>
>>700373366
Natürlich. Sehr nachvollziehbar

Was anderes ist es aber, daß unsere Regierung total versagt und sich als Weltcaritas versteht und damit Deutschland zugrunde richtet
>>
>>700372979
approved
>>
File: slap stickman.gif (8 KB, 158x152) Image search: [Google]
slap stickman.gif
8 KB, 158x152
>>700373474

>and the gov makes me work for free, so what
>sow what

If the government paid you the minimum wage for the job you're doing you would earn more than the welfare you receive, you dip. That means they are exploiting you.
>>
>>700373119
mal für ganz dumme.
stell dir vor du bist in einem land, in dem krieg ist.
oder zumindest die wahrscheinlichkeit sehr gering ist, dass du jemals ein sicheres einkommen, bildung und vielleicht sogar ein bisschen wohlstand hast, egal wie viel du arbeitest.

stell dir vor du hörst davon, wie ein freund von dir erzählt, er kennt jemanden, der jetzt in deutschland/österreich/schweden lebt und die leute dort nett sind und die straßen sauber und den leuten gehts gut. er sitzt zwar nur herum und wartet, aber wenn er nur die gleichen möglichkeiten bekommt wie die bewohner, dann wäre das der himmel.

stell dir vor du schaust dir dann deine eltern und großeltern an und weißt, dass du mal in der gleichen dreckigen hütte alt werden wirst und ein leben führen musst, das mehr ein überleben ist als sonst etwas.

wenn du dann entschließt, dein perspektivenloses leben zurückzulassen, weil es dir besser vorkommt zu sterben, als in einem drecksland zu leben, das durch jahrhundertelange ausbeutung politisch instabil zurückgelassen wurde, wo würdest du dich entscheiden hinzugehen?

in die türkei, von der du nur schlechtes gehört hast? die ukraine? nach großbritannien? oder überhaupt in die usa?

nein, du würdest nach zentraleuropa gehen. dort wo es stabil, schön und sauber ist. weil du davon gehört hast.
so wie jeder normale mensch.
>>
>>700373601
Jetzt hör mal auf, "zugrunde richtet" ist total übertrieben.

Ansonsten stimme ich dir zu, aber wenn man sich mal an die bestehenden Gesetze gehalten hätte wäre das alles kein Problem. Das bedeutet jeder Asylant muss in dem ersten Euopaland asyl beantragen in dem er ankam. Danach wird verteilt. Weil aber die scheiß Osteuropäer alles Nazis sind und keine Asylanten aufnehmen und damit gegen die Europäischen Bestimmungen verstoßen dürfen wir das jetzt ausbaden. Meiner Ansicht nach sollten Polen, Ungarn und Össtereich Tribut an Deutschland zahlen für jeden Flüchtling der nicht aufgenommen wird obwohl sie rechtlich dazu verpflichtet sind. Schön profitieren wenn alles gut läuft, aber sobald man auch was leisten muss den Schwanz einziehen und Deutschland drohen.
>>
>>700373601
>Was anderes ist es aber, daß unsere Regierung total versagt und sich als Weltcaritas versteht und damit Deutschland zugrunde richtet
offenbar ist ein persönliches problem, was du mit dir selbst hast.

schaue ich aus dem fenster, sehe ich das alles so läuft wie immer.
>>
>>700374056
das sind diese ex-ostblockstaaten. wenn der russe kommt, dann lassen die den bis nach wien durch..
>>
>>700373937

>dort wo es stabil, schön und sauber ist

Someone has never been to Italy.
>>
>>700374186
Allerdings. Warum wurden die nochmal in die EU aufgenommen? Die bekommen nur Kohle in den Arsch gepumpt von den wirtschaftlich stärkeren Staaten. Irgendwie sehe ich da den Vorteil nicht für uns.
>>
>>700373937
und wenn ich schonmal auf dem weg bin dann nach dem mercedes motto das ich nicht kenne: das beste oder nichts?
wie schlimm muss es in der tuerkei gewesen sein dass der vater des kleinen toten strandjungen unbedingt mit schleusern uebers mehr musste?
>>
>>700366788
Muslim countries like Pakistan and Turkey did have women as head of state, that doesnt mean anything
>>
>>700373856
but i accept that i refuse to find work because i'm a lazy fuck
i wouldn't act as if i have any special status if i travelled here on a boat
>>
>>700374519
ich denke da entwickelt sich recht schnell eine dynamik des tunneldenkens.

nochmal ein kleines gedankenexperiment:

stell dir vor du willst nach deutschland, weil du davon gutes gehört hast.
du kommst nach wochenlanger flucht in der türkei an und wirst dort praktisch behandelt wie ein tier.
rundherum um dich sind leute, die schon seit ewigkeiten in dem auffanglager sind und nur noch weg wollen.
jeden tag hörst du horrorgeschichten, wie die polizei mit flüchtlingen umgeht.
dann kriegst du die möglichkeit mit schleppern zu reisen, auch wenn du weißt, dass es gefährlich sein kann. die schlepper erklären dir, dass es kein problem ist und sie das schon oft gemacht haben und wenn es dir so gut gefällt, dann bleib doch im lager.

du willigst ein, aber nichts läuft wie geplant. es sind zu viele leute am boot und niemand weiß, was er machen muss. du hast die schlepper schon bezahlt und zurück kannst du nicht.

also fährst du los, mit deinem kind. nach wenigen kilometern gibt der motor den geist auf.
>>
>>700362254

Are you mentaly challenged?

Most of these lowlifes have a temporary asylum and will be shipped hom the second war ends. You don't go to another country as a refugee and start demanding the native's jobs because they have their own families to feed.

When you're a guest somehwere you do as you're told or you fuck off to where you came from
>>
>>700375340
sure buddy. because the war will end in 6 months, right? and then everything will be fine there.
countries are left in economic ruin for decades after wars that big. and you don't even know how long it will take.

and why would you even think about becoming integrated in a society (as everybody demands) when you know you're being shipped back into your destroyed home country the second someone deems it to be safe enough that you're not likely to be killed by gunfire anymore.

what about the children, 3, 4, 7 years old? after 5 years in a european school they will hardly speak their native language because they're not taught.
they will be more foreign in syria when they are shipped back than if they stayed in germany/austria/sweden.

your arguments are short sighted and stupid.
>>
File: 82823487.jpg (118 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
82823487.jpg
118 KB, 400x400
>>700375340
In deutschland gibt es genügend jobs. außerdem kann kaum ein flüchtling deutsch..
>>
>>700367702
kek you shut him the fuck up
Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 29

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.