Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/, I'm a real piece of shit. Let me just lay it all out.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 44
File: 1471189329819.jpg (83 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1471189329819.jpg
83 KB, 720x540
/b/, I'm a real piece of shit. Let me just lay it all out.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years. We're engaged, and going to get married probably within the next 6 months. She's super loyal.

Me? I've been sleeping around since we started dating. And by sleeping around I mean I can't even keep track of how many women I've fucked.

Now get this (it gets worse). At least 3 girls at the moment have serious feelings for me. 2 of them call me Daddy and are completely obsessed. The other pretends she doesn't care but the bitch is thirsty as fuck and constantly wants to do going out datey-things.

I have basically no intention of stopping any of this. The only thing I care about is not getting caught, and keeping them all interested.

The fucked up part is I truly do love my girlfriend. She's the only girl out of all of this that I have genuine personal feelings for. I feel like if we had a polyamorous agreement then everything would be fucking sweet, but she's one of those girls who would never get over the idea of me sleeping with someone else. She'd be afraid I'd fall in love or something. I actually would be totally fine with her fucking other people. How could I hold it against her when I've literally banged more women than I can count since the beginning of our relationship?

Wat do /b/. Pic unrelated.
>>
You don't actually love your girlfriend if you sleep around with so many people.
>>
File: Yep.jpg (49 KB, 625x422) Image search: [Google]
Yep.jpg
49 KB, 625x422
>>699864494
>>
File: Nice.jpg (23 KB, 356x367) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
23 KB, 356x367
Keep sleeping around, brother, live the dream
>>
>>699864494
are you dumb? stay single you pig, and have sex with no strings attached like a good asshole. just like me
>>
File: tumblr_nxgs3wlSrA1rx10pmo1_400.gif (1 MB, 314x235) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgs3wlSrA1rx10pmo1_400.gif
1 MB, 314x235
OP here.

These 3 girls that currently have feelings for me - none of them know my situation. In fact nearly none of the girls I've dated have any idea. I've told one or two who were nearly as fucked up as me, and even they felt guilty about it.

What's amusing is even though I'm this fucked up no one would EVER guess. I look like the most clean-cut, goody two shoes ever. Hell, one girl who was a real bad-girl, dirty tats type - called me her "Clean Cut Daddy". This is not the same as the other two who call me Daddy. Apparently I have a fetish for this shit, or attract girls who are into it.

I don't know why this gets me off so much. I must feel totally fucking inadequate if I need to have a fucking harem just to feel significant.
>>
>>699864494
>I feel like if we had a polyamorous agreement then everything would be fucking sweet
Don't be retarded, you'd get pissy if she fucked someone else. You're a whore and use the same lame excuses as a common slut who got caught.
>>
>>699864602
/Thread
>>
>>699864602

OP here. The thing is I do. I know I'm fucked up for not thinking about how she would feel about all of this, but I don't want to break up with her. It's not about the sex - hell sex with her is unsatisfying as she can't have it that often because of vagina problems. Maybe that's half the issue.

She's like the bedrock support in my life. She's there for everything else. I genuinely love the cuddling and netflix shit. But there's just another part of me that wants to go out and fuck bitches every day.
>>
>>699864856
>and even they felt guilty about it.
Would you say you're autistically surprised? Because only an autist would be baffled by this
>>
File: Ronald.jpg (1 MB, 2399x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ronald.jpg
1 MB, 2399x3000
>>699864856
Keep at it, man. Don't feel guilt! Guilt is for the weak. You're alpha as fuck, juggling three bitches, and laying the smackpipe on all of them while they beg for more. Why fight what you are?

You're the alpha wolf. Stop feeling like a beta wolf.
>>
I was never in your situation OP but if you gonna marry your gf in 6 months I'd say that you have to choose, either dump those other 3 and stay with your girl and never tell her about your cheating addiction, or dump your gf of 2 years and continue sleeping with the other chicks. Decision is yours anon
>>
>>699864876

OP again. No I really wouldn't give a fuck. I'm one of those weird ass cucks who gets off on his girlfriend sleeping around, and I wouldn't feel remotely threatened by any of it because iIm a goddamn pussy slayer.
>>
>>699864494
You do you bro but don't pretend you love her.
The feelings you have for her are entirely selfish.
>>
>>699864992
Just kill yourself mate. Don't try to reason. If you really did love your gf you would stop cheating on her. Infact you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place.
>>
>>699864876
>You're a whore and use the same lame excuses as a common slut who got caught.

This. /thread
>>
the only thing you're doing wrong is lying to your gf about it, for that you are a faggot. be a man and be honest with her. she'll likely leave you as you deserve but then you're free to find another girl that actually shares your interests.

so stop being a faggot. there's nothing wrong with having many girls in your life, the only thing wrong with that is lying to them about it.
>>
>>699864992
Don't be such a fucking asshole sissy and tell her the truth. it's the least you can do for her. Then let her decide if the relationship keeps going, as you've lost that right
>>
File: ABC.jpg (67 KB, 1279x547) Image search: [Google]
ABC.jpg
67 KB, 1279x547
There are some of us virgins who might feel as though we have to somehow demean you because you're somehow "not adhering to the expectations of a monogamist society".

Fuck that.

This virgin applauds you, man. You're the champ of poon I never could be. You're everything I am not. Angry? I stopped being angry a long time ago.

Keep at it, OP. Keep at it long, and keep at it hard. Your girlfriend needs to fix that cunt so you can fuck it more, and your side-bitches need to step up their pussy game to match your desire to fuck bitches.

Do NOT feel guilty, though. You're the man many of us can never be, so take FULL advantage of it.
>>
>>699864494
You literally have no clue if she cheats on you or not.

Statistically women cheat on men a whole lot more then men cheat on women.
>>
>>699865147
This guy knows what's up. Either straighten the fuck up or just accept you're a cheating slut, no better than any other bitch.
>>
>>699864992
Find a the one that likes to fuck 24\7 and cuddle and leave the one that won't put out your just fucking her over and if she ever finds out what you have been doing she seems like she will kill you
>>
>>699864494

That sounds like a phase I lived through like 2 years ago but I was not in a formal relationship. You should dump your girlfriend and continue.
>>
>>699865207

OP here, I dig this. I honestly don't feel bad about sleeping around. What feels bad is being dishonest to her about it.
>>
>>699864494
you ask for a polyamorus have fun getting dumped, that never works out. You're a whore, accept it.
>>
File: Ryan.gif (484 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.gif
484 KB, 500x249
ITT: so many brainwashed betacucks who don't realise that OP is alpha as fuck
>>
>>699864494
>Wat do /b/.

Post their pussies please.
>>
>>699865309
YOU DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT SLEEPING AROUND!?

Jesus christ you narcissistic fuck. I hope your GF finds out and dumps your ass.
>>
>>699865265

OP here. I literally have encouraged her to seek out other lovers. She's keen but also a bit of a pussy in that regard, and hasn't persued it yet.
>>
>>699864494
so you're fucked up for sure, but you may still be able to salvage this. break up. stay friends. you can still do the cuddle/bedrock of support bull shit. but you are going to lose her if you keep it up or are honest. just break the engagement and PRAY to whatever fucked up god you believe in none of these bitches tell her. btw you suck and speakjng for decent human beings everywhere kys
>>
>>699865409
Cuckold detected
>>
>>699865409

I don't feel bad about having multiple sex partners. I'm one of those weird ass hippies who thinks having sex with one person for the rest of your life is a lame ass fucking idea, even though I like the idea of having a life partner. I feel bad about not being upfront about it though.
>>
>>699865262
haha fucking applause from a virgin for OP's sexcapades.

>>699865144
truth.
>>
Turn to Jesus OP. He freed me of lustful desires such as yours. It's so nice to not think like that anymore, controlled by sex and lust day in and out. Praise Jesus! The Lord lives!
>>
>>699865419
So... She probably has but assumes you will rage about? Perhaps she thinks you are testing her.
>>
>>699864856
you sure are. feeling inadequate that is. when hubby cheated it was all about his lack of self esteem. you could tell by the looks of the nasty hoes he chose to fuck. get single and hope you fare better than Charlie fucking Sheen
>>
You are what they call a loser anon
>>
>>699865503
You call them a cuck when in reality Op just clearly stated he "encourages" his girl to sleep with other people
>>
>>699865675
>fucking three bitches simultaneously
>"loser"

wat
>>
>>699865309
then you know what you have to do. you're not obligated to follow society's rules about being in a monogamous relationship and getting married and shit, the only rules you're obligated to follow are the ones you set for yourself.

so if you get into a relationship and set the rules for it then you now have to follow them. otherwise you have no respect for your gf or yourself.

find a girl that is like you and goes by the same rules as you or you'll end up a miserable fuck
>>
>>699865343
He's just as alpha as any gorilla could ever be. Just as alpha as any wolf, chimp,

If you're going to say we're all just animals, that's fine, just don't expect anyone to adhere to any moral code or bias that YOU have.

Like, oh, I don't know... Don't murder, don't rape, don't steal. Fuck off, if you don't want these things, he's an alpha, and all you betas with your courts and little rules have no say over him. Since you're all animals.
>>
>>699865579

Op here. Nah, it's not like that. Like we had a straight up agreement over many conversations, and she likes the idea. The issue is she's quite an anxious sort, and is a bit introverted when it comes to this shit.

Unlike me, pussy slayer daddy, king of the assholes apparently.

I think I just get off on making women submit to me sexually. Most of the time it's just about conquering them; actually getting my dick wet is secondary.
>>
>>699865343
Alphas are single whilst slaying pussy left and right m8. Having no self restraint is beta as fuck
>>
>>699865009
aww that's cute. so you're an std spreading piece of shit too? only a beta would justify such behzvior. an alpha wouldn't hide his shit bag behavior. he wouldn't feel shame or the need to justify. anyone who has to point out how alpha they are is anything but
>>
>>699865419
you've encouraged her to do it even though she doesn't do the same for you?
>>
File: lel.jpg (34 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
34 KB, 400x283
>>699865825
>he calls it "no self restraint"
>>
>>699865147
Found the woman.
>>
>>699864494
>wat do

Stop lying.
>>
>>699864494
29y old dude here.
I'm in a very similar situation. I have one girl (26y old classical singer) that I consider my girlfriend and that I'm actually in love with. But I have other girls that I have regular sex with and I just don't want to give that up.

In my experience the younger ones, 24 and below, don't mind just having sex without having a real relationship; so they are the ones that stick. I do actual relationshippy stuff with them, like go out for Sushi or a movie but never stuff with friends. There is one girl that is pretty boring, but she has huge tits, and I'm watching Game of Thrones with her. We're at season 3 now so I really don't want to end things before finishing the series. I guess that's pretty demented but she sure doesn't seem to mind. I've never mentioned that I have sex with other women, but I think she knows. The problem is though, she is starting to develop feelings for me. I just hate having to break up with her, because we're all having fun.
>>
>>699865877

OP here. Yeah, because I like the idea. I'm not asking her to sleep with guys to offset my guilt or so that I can get permission to sleep around. I'm asking her to sleep around because I can tell she likes the idea, and I like the idea.

Maybe we can work on this one.
>>
>>699865960
>There is one girl that is pretty boring, but she has huge tits

May need photographic evidence of this before making a judgement
>>
>>699864992
>but I don't want to break up with her
Doesnt mean that u love your gf, true love impliying not sleep around with so many girls.
>>
>>699864992
Vagina problems... For 8 months?
Sounds like you knocked someone up OP. If that's the case you really are a POS
>>
>>699865262
oh go fuck yourself virgin bitch. you don't know wtf you are talking about. try maintaining one sexual relationship before you weigh in. these are big boy matters
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>>699866067
You seem... upset.
>>
>>699865419
Ask to have a 4 way with her? You + her + female + male? and do swaps?
>>
>>699865812
Post their pussies pls.
>>
>>699865309
that is what u should feel bad about
>>
File: 1471392243727.jpg (38 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1471392243727.jpg
38 KB, 720x480
>>699864494
You are scum OP, Peopel ITT calling you alpha are scum also. If you were a man you would tell your gf flat out what was going on, you woudln't give a shit about losing her or your "feelings" you would fuck bitches and isn't afraid of anything.

Instead, you are coward who is ruled by your dick. You are beta as fuck and think because you get some pussy that makes you a man? You sicken me.
>>
>>699866064

OP here. Uh...what? No, she ain't knocked up. The good thing about this whole fucked up situation is neither of us wants kids at all.

She has a sort of chronic vaginal pain thing that we're working through (vulvodynia). Doesn't help that I'm hung as fuck, but we're making steady progress.
>>
>>699864992
>support, cuddling and Netflix

That's a friend nigga. Not a girlfriend. Friends fuck sometimes too, But you don't love her. If you loved her, you wouldn't need the other hoes.

You have one of two problems:
1. You just don't love her. You need someone that fulfills all needs.
2. You are incapable of love at this point in your life and you need to just "be young" and not tied down.

You have to tell her what is happening. If you care about your friend the way you say you do, you would tell her.
>>
File: Mal.jpg (68 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Mal.jpg
68 KB, 1200x675
>>699866294
Bitches need to be kept in line, otherwise they walk all over you.

OP is alpha as fuck. Keep fighting the good fight, OP!
>>
>>699866317
Show cock
>>
>>699865755
You know what would be really ALPHA if this dude could pull this shit off with all the chicks knowing and being chill with it. That would be ALPHA as fuck
>>
>>699866317
>hung as fuck

Timestamp that shit, nigga, so we can see what you're giving to your sweet, sweet bitches
>>
>>699866125
no, I'm not upset. just animated
>>
>>699866294

OP here. Bro, I straight up admitted what I was doing was wrong and I'm a piece of shit, your post is totally redundant. If other people are weighing in calling me some alpha or whatever that's not my problem.
>>
So many faggots ITT
>>
>>699864494
You can't have your cake and eat it.
Your girlfriend and monogamy or dump her and have loads of sex with different girls.
Those are your options.
>>
>>699864494
You are emotionally unstable person, beyond the point of return. You see love = sex cus it is easier for you to bind with girl via your penis then feelings.
When you pass the treshhold where love = sex that leads to a marriage that will ruin your children since u will be burdened by the requirements for dedication to the family.
In reality you are just a sad pathetic fuck that likes to brag.
Good job tho, anon, for never evolving pass the animal mindset
>>
>>699866317
Are you me? My Mrs has this and it's fucking fucked. She's miserable and it makes me miserable. We fuck once a week and it's standard at best. Rest of the time she hates herself and me. Shits fucked yo.

Also fuck you for being a bitch cheater
>>
File: IMG_20160711_094904.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160711_094904.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>I actually would be totally fine with her fucking other people. How could I hold it against her when I've literally banged more women than I can count since the beginning of our relationship

Yeah, I feel the same with my girl. I wouldn't like it if she had sex with other dudes in the same city. But she travels a lot for work, what she does then I honestly don't mind. If it makes her trip more fun I think she should go for it. I've mentioned this to her but she kind of talked over it.

>>699866042
Yeah why the fuck not.
>>
File: Ros.jpg (984 KB, 2458x3000) Image search: [Google]
Ros.jpg
984 KB, 2458x3000
>>699866439
>what I was doing was wrong and I'm a piece of shit

But what you're doing ISN'T wrong, and you AREN'T a piece of shit - you're just treating women how they should be treated, like the fuckmeat they are. Three of them, at that!

In my honest opinion, you should try and get a fourth and fifth going. For added thrills from the "danger" point of view, see if one of the extra girls you can bag, already has a guy, so you assert your dominance over him.

Meanwhile, stop feeling so damn guilty, already!
>>
File: 1294184175685.jpg (21 KB, 264x275) Image search: [Google]
1294184175685.jpg
21 KB, 264x275
>>699864992
>But there's just another part of me that wants to go out and fuck bitches every day.

Then you aren't ready for "netflix and cuddles and shit". You're a child. You're willingly violating the trust of the one you "love" and said you have no intention to stop. That is not love. Think about how hurt she would be if she knew. Think about it again. And you are actively concealing the truth from this person.

Nothing wrong with being a man-whore. I've been there. I've cheated. But I also realized in the end that the relationships where you cheat are failures.

Pick your life. It doesn't sound like this girl is a good fit for you. You have a high libido. There is a girl out there that you can do all the normal GF shit with and then fuck like rabbits.

But you don't think that way, because you have the mind of a 15 year old. Time to grow up son.
>>
>>699866617

OP here, been there done that. Maintaining 4-5 girls is more work than fun. At any one time I could be talking to 10 girls, but only realistic to be banging 3 of them.
>>
if the most meaningful/legit human relationship you have in your life (ie - marriage) is a total lie, held together on the fact that you aren't 100% honest with the other person then you should just kill yourself.

forget all the other details, if you go around lying and being a version of yourself and deceiving another person's life to the point of it being completely different to how things would be if you were honest, you're literally the worst. you could lie to a friend for years and it would be the same. forget cheating or affairs or whatever, its all the same and it's all about how you treat people. If you don't care, then you should kill yourself because the world can totally do without self-absorbed cunts like you
>>
>>699866677

OP here. Yeah, you're probably right.
>>
File: Denzel.jpg (19 KB, 552x464) Image search: [Google]
Denzel.jpg
19 KB, 552x464
>>699866812
>>
File: Uerp.jpg (45 KB, 317x663) Image search: [Google]
Uerp.jpg
45 KB, 317x663
>>699866837
>this is literally what libcucks believe
>"buh-buh-but lying is wrong because our liberal social studies class told us it was!"
>>
>>699864494
You are so gay. You been doing all this fucking and cant be satisfied, so you must be craving something, probably a fat cock>>699864494
>>
>>699867107
But he already has one -----> >>699866317
>>
>>699866677
29y old dude here. It's not just about the amount of sex though, it's the whole chase too. I'm getting better and better at it, and it just feels like such a waste to commit to one woman and never use this skill again. And the difference between women in the sack is huge. Some come very easily, some are very difficult, some you have to be gentle with some rough. The areas that are sensitive differ. It just stays interesting that way.

>>699866439
>>699866317
OP, do you ever confuse women in the sack? I sometimes do. There is one chick that only cums from very gentle rubbing of her clit, and I confused her once with another that wants it very rough. Poor girl must have thought I lost my mind.
>>
>>699866439
OP.... What to say. I've been there. I wasn't juggling a main plus three, it was more like a main, a second main and a side bitch. Finny thing was, they all worked in my office. Same reason, got a rush from the conquest. I can tell you now though, that shit is exhausting. Physically, for obvious reasons, but mentally and emotionally as well. Having to constantly deceive people that you've convinced yourself that you care about takes a toll on your psyche and will actually just make you feel more and more like a piece of shit, which just feeds the need to bang more girls. I ended up breaking up with main to be with the second, that got boring, dropped the side chick, broke it off with the second then got back with the main. We're taking about getting married now and I feel guilty about all the things she has no idea about, buy I'm loyal now and I know I have a great life partner. Putting her needs and feelings above mine is what keeps my dick in my pants and reinforces a positive self image of myself. Of course my eyes still wander and I think about other chicks all the time, but having done that, it's just not at it's cracked up to be. You'll ultimately need to decide what's important to you in life and make moves to set yourself up for that. If it's fucking bitches, you need to know that marrying your girl will be a huge waste of your time and will be more crushing to her than being honest now. Otherwise, if you want a good woman who you know is loyal and will support your for the long haul, grow the fuck up soon and get the bullshit out of your system so you can do the same for her. Feels better than you think to give someone what they deserve from you knowing that they are doing the same in return.
>>
>>699864992
I'm the same, I really don't think it's immoral, fuck morals based on religion. Just make sure not to get caught. Write a list of ways to be found out, and make sure you're preventing them all 100%.
I mostly fuck hookers though, I have the money and they remove 99% of the risk of being found out.
>>
>>699864494
>sincerely love gf, pillar of my life -check
>keep bitches on the side - check
>think polygamous relationship would fix it - check
>sex with gf is monotonous, has constant pussy problems - check
Damn OP, you sound just like me if I had the guts to go throught the cheating.
I have actually talked with my gf about it, but she's not ok in any way, and I'm too bad at lying, I'm sure I'd get caught and fuck up my relationship
>>
>>699866439
Alphas don't come to 4chan for a pity wank. You know that you posted so others would pat you on the back and console you for fucking up your relationship. You're just a bitch.
>>
>>699864602

>you can only feel sexual attraction if you're in love

You've been feminised anon. You can love your girl and fap to countless other women, and you're still in love.
>>
>>699867358

OP here. Lol, yes I have done something like this. I ended up fucking a girl far too roughly because I was just used to fucking girls that way, and forgot that she's probably vanilla as fuck.

>>699867362

Thanks for this, it's how I feel too.
>>
>>699864494
You're a polyamorist, but most other people aren't. That's always going to be an issue. You might have more luck getting involved with the poly community where you live. But you also might grow out of it, if it is an addiction rather than a genuine desire.
>>
>>699864856

OP, I think you will get caught. There are too many people involved, and your side-bitches don't even know they are side-bitches. This won't end well.
>>
>>699867059
not even cunt, just don't be shit to the main people in your life, the ones who love you and whom you love.

if you don't get that you're either autistic, a sociopath or super fucked up and conceited/edgy and should kill yourself anyway...
>>
>>699864856
>I don't know why this gets me off so much. I must feel totally fucking inadequate if I need to have a fucking harem just to feel significant.

That's how humans have lived for tens of thousands of years. Most apes function this way: worthy males get a lot of females and females are attracted to worthy males.

Unworthy males remain single whether other males get the girls or not. Someone needs to make these women satisfied.
>>
File: 1471432015169.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1471432015169.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>699867362
I couldn't find my webm of the congradulations scene from evangelion but this will have to do.

OP pay close attention man please for the love of god
>>
File: 1926xk.jpg (63 KB, 423x600) Image search: [Google]
1926xk.jpg
63 KB, 423x600
>>699864992
>>
OP serious question, how do you have time for all this? I can barely keep one relationship going while balancing work, study and other family and social commitments.
>>
>>699867905
did... did u just... holy fuck anon kys
>>
File: uerrrrrh.jpg (16 KB, 287x338) Image search: [Google]
uerrrrrh.jpg
16 KB, 287x338
>>699867661
beta as fuck detected
>>
>>699867996
great way to reply to something you clearly don't understand. you edgy summer faggot.
>>
>>699865262

This guy gets it. Every patronising faggot in this thread is green with jealousy and wants OP to have less success.
>>
OP here

After a quick reflection, I've realized what I truely want is a man. I fuck all those women and can't stick to one and only one because I am never satisfied and always want more.

A big ol dick is what I truely crave afterall. Thx for the help guys
>>
What she doesn't know won't hurt her, but she WILL find out.
>>
>>699864856
Bruhh that's how man evolved to be. Stop being cucked by modern feminist monogamy. Fuck bitches.
>>
>>699865825

Alphas don't just fuck women, they take care of them. We're talking about humans, here, not chimps.
>>
>>699868042
The boy realy is an edgy beta >>699867661
The whole post is so edgy I cut myself on it
>>
>>699865858

>a very angry virgin fat person
>>
File: bernard black.jpg (31 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
bernard black.jpg
31 KB, 383x409
>>699867362
Thank you for this. I like the terms main and side bitches, haha. I'm in the same boat, but I do feel my interest in fucking other women weaning off. At this point I'm kind of addicted to Tinder, I'll go on dates just because I can more than from an actual desire. I hope I grow out of this soon, and just focus on other things like home improvement.

I think what makes it most difficult for me to stop is that I don't really feel like I'm doing something wrong. All women really like the relationship they have with me, and I like them. It just feels so stupid to end all that just because some Christian social norm says monogamy is the only way to go. But then again, maybe it really is the only way to be truly happy. I don't know any polygamous couple that lasted and is happy, that's for sure.
>>
>>699868080
You're welcome OP
>>
>>699864494
I feel sorry for your girl, piece of shit like you belong on /b/ and dont deserve a loyal girlfriend
>>
File: This face goes on for Miles.jpg (238 KB, 961x1222) Image search: [Google]
This face goes on for Miles.jpg
238 KB, 961x1222
ITT: Virgins getting angry as fuck at OP who is more of a man than they ever could be... well, except this guy >>699865262
>>
>>699868356
Ay, you're the alpha of a pack that you need to look after.

If you're just fucking bitches, you're a beta ass lone wolf.
>>
OP here, i'm OP
>>
File: Out With The Old.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
Out With The Old.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
>>699868448
Hahahahaha you loser beta nu-male faggot. Is this you? I bet you look almost EXACTLY like one of these limp-wristed cuckolds. How much did you pay for your glasses, son?
>>
>>699868395
what do you tell her when you go out? how stupid/blind can she be not to suspect? women are smart. i bet she knows but doesn't want to confront you
>>
>>699864602
sexual attraction and love is not the same man
>>
>>699864494

dear OP you are me,
I'm basically in the same situation but from 6 years now, I lowered my "fucking around" volume but is really hard, I just can't ignore any occasional sex I could have... I think we are sex addicted
>>
>>699868395
Yeah, I think they kind of know, but try not to think about it too much.
>>
File: 1471384277960.jpg (9 KB, 242x240) Image search: [Google]
1471384277960.jpg
9 KB, 242x240
The world is a shit place because of people like you
>>
>>699868356
I think OP is just a kid in his 20s.
He'll eventually grow up and become a true alpha, one that is spiritual and respectul towards other human beings. That's the main problem with his current situation; too much lying around to people he claims to be caring about
>>
>>699864494
Shit OP
What can I say, you've done a nice job in fucking over way too many bitches
Keep it that way
As long as your gf doesn't find out technicly you aren't hurting her, and as long as she isn't hurt it's fine by my standards

Although if she ever does find out if your side hoes rat your ass out, you have to be certain that she ain't coming back to you after that

As long as she isn't hurt you're fine in my book
>>
Good job OP.
It's what they all want.
All women are whores.
>>
i say keep slaying the side pussy mate, if the main bitch has problems with her cunt then she needs to step up and be a man and fix that shit ey
>>
>>699867987

I laughed so fucking hard making this thing. Absolutely quotable.
>>
>>699867905
underrated
>>
>>699864494
OP the lying fagget.
This fiction bullshit. In today's world of social media and cell phones it's almost impossible to keep a side chick let alone three separate girls on a hook. Either your current gf is a fucking moron with absolutely no emotions or she knows and doesn't give a shit and probably cheated on you as well.
If you were realistically juggling all this clinger stage 10s it would be the most annoying life in the world. No breathing space, constantly worrying about getting caught covering your tracks, etc. Do you make a drawn out schedule each week OP for your waste of time addiction to girls?
Bullshit.
>>
>>699868967
Even feminazis?
>>
>>699868395
>some Christian social norm says monogamy

Actually, Christians weren't monogamous, neither were the Jews. Monogamy was a Roman thing, imposed on Christians, and we kept rolling with it ever since. That said, just because Romans only had one official wife, I'm not sure we can really call it monogamy. They were Italians, so...
>>
>>699869256
yet another jealous virgin detected
>>
>>699869602
Early Christians weren't even called Christians for almost 200 years it was a fucked up religion full of cults and pagan denominations having turf wars with one another. So of course some wanted more wives others didn't.
Either way, religion is a retarded subject to bring up in a thread like this.
>>
>>699869256
This

I've once had 2 side chicks and a girfriend... but it only lasted a month because it's just too much work, lying around and overall stress. Plus I felt like shit everytime I saw my gf who genuinely loved me

Bottomline is if you wanna fuck around, stay single. And if you can't resist cheating on your girlfriend, then perhaps she's not the right girl for you
>>
>>699869602
>Romans
>litteral invetors of orgies
>pushed monogamy on sheeps that are Christians and Jews
>really mate?
>>
>>699869801
>Either way, religion is a retarded subject to bring up in a thread like this.

Even if it is what formatted our social behaviour concerning monogamy?
>>
Newfag
>>
>>699869910
Stds
>>
>>699870038
Grapefruit
>>
>>699869256

OP here. It's actually incredibly simple.

1. Don't live with girlfriend
2. Have a girlfriend who doesn't check your phone or social media (rare, but doable)
3. Don't go to any of the same places as you would with your girlfriend, avoid places her friends would go. Helps if your girlfriend is not a socialite.
4. Success.
>>
>>699864494
If you love her then you should break up with her. Don't tell her what you've been doing because she'll think it's her fault. You're a true scumbag that should never have thought of thinking about marriage in the first place. Stop it before you contract an std and give it to her.
>>
>>699869893

Yes. You're married to one woman, to have children with, and you fuck all the bitches you want on the side. That is what Romans were into: separating sex from love, fun from responsibilities. They loved their wives, but didn't love them because of sex, they loved them as a person. They liked sex too and wanted to just go out every day and fuck bitches. But they were responsible men and knew how to take care for their family. Their wife became a mother, had children, and he was a responsible father.
>>
File: 2w6oPKO.jpg (51 KB, 747x735) Image search: [Google]
2w6oPKO.jpg
51 KB, 747x735
Similar situation here. Got my first girlfriend 1 year ago. I love here but I've been with two other girls so far. I do not feel guilty at all but my problem is that I am jealous af even just when her phone buzzes and it's really a big problem. I thought my jealousy would dissappear when I cheated but it didn't. How the fuck do I become less jealous? I can't treat her like a well because I am constantly thinking of her with other dudes and I get mad. I can't go partying with her because I act bad and I get mad at her for no reason but I don't realise that until the morning after.
>>
>>699869910
It's ingrained in our evolution to have one life partner. Because of disease and shit, the ones who have multiple do it young and generally make more mistakes, and more likely to die.
But with medical science and shit now days people justify fucking around as alpha because if you catch something it's an easy fix. Try that shit 1200+ years ago your dick will fall off or some other dude will kill you.
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>699870181
>You're a true scumbag

Yet another product of a feminist-oriented school system, folks. Don't forget the cultural Marxist Kool-Aid!
>>
>>699870197
This sound pretty good to me. Of course the women can do the exact same thing then, which is a problem for some guys. Not for me though. If my gf wants to fuck around as well, then I'm not gonna forbid her.
>>
File: good job.jpg (41 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
41 KB, 500x581
>>699870331
Fucking bro-science. As if there were so many std's back in the day.
>>
>>699870171

OP here. I forgot one step. Set expectations. Don't allow anyone to think they deserve your attention at any given time. When one of the girls complains that you don't reply enough, don't apologise. Simply explain you're busy and you'll get back to her when you have time.

Set the expectation early on that there's no wiggle room in this arrangement, and you have no trouble walking away from it the instant it becomes inconvenient.
>>
>>699869555
Especially feminazis.
>>
>>699870226

That's fucking weird. A normal person would feel relieved if she cheated, because it'd ease the guilt of cheating on her. How come you feel no guilt?
>>
>>699870171
So you're engaged to a girl you're gonna marry in 6 months but you don't even live with her?

Godamn I can't believe I thought this thread was true. Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1368367879517.jpg (2 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1368367879517.jpg
2 KB, 123x125
>>699870559
Can confirm. My texts are mostly date arrangements not a lot of small talk. I don't think the girls other than the main think they really "have" me. We're just have sex every now and again. Still they do get feelings for me eventually, then the whole casualness goes out the door.
>>
>>699870331
>It's ingrained in our evolution to have one life partner.

It's not. All stats show this. Monogamy is something we impose on ourselves, but we aren't monogamous by nature. Proof: divorce, cheating, etc. Species that ARE monogamous don't have more than one partner for life, and nobody violates the rule, because for them it IS in their evolution. It isn't in ours.
>>
File: stares in french.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
stares in french.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>699870226
That's weird dude. I can't relate, but there are definitely a lot of guys like you. I'm guessing it's because of some nagging feeling that you're not worthy of her. This fear is feeding your jealousy. That and you're probably projecting; if you're cheating than maybe so is she. Lastly the negative view of women that is so predominant on 4chan surely doesn't help.
>>
>>699864494
it saddens me that there are people like you in the world slaying pussy like anything, but i'd do anything for a relationship with a stable girl who isn't high maintenance or crazy like my previous relationships.

keep trying to convince people here, but it's obvious that you don't like her like you say you do.
>>
>>699870852

I was talking about how to set up the arrangement. We've been living together for the past 6 months. I've been less active in my infidelity since this time.
>>
https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/politicians/jfk.html
>>
serious question OP, what's your body/physique like? Or is it pure charisma? Or is it 50:50? Or is it more grey area than that too
>>
>>699871172

OP here. I think it was my last ex girlfriend who broke me. She was high maintenance, crazy and completely destroyed me emotionally.
>>
>>699864494
you sound like me, you like to flirt and feel like when it comes to it you cant say no, you make em feel like they are the only girl in the world when ya with em, and they fall deep, you warn em you tell em the situation, mostly, and still they fall, you love your gf and wish you could be faithfull and you can in the moment, but that feeling over takes and your back out living your double, triple life, there is no cure, its just your nature to please, and not physically i mean mentally, but shit happens and all of a sudden your dating 2, 3, 4 girls, but you just want to go home to your gf because you chose her because she was different, it gets easier with age but there is no cure
>>
>>699868535
How much of these do you have to fill in order to be that?
I have a beard and glasses,and tried to be a developer by teaming with a programmer when I was around 12 and basically tell him what do to just to get credit
>>
>>699871172
>but i'd do anything

Anything except manning up. OP oozes confidence because he acquired experience and doesn't think women are men. This gets him love.

You, however, go for insecure women who want to control you to feel better, and like a brainwashed beta male, you fall for it and call it high maintenance. Or crazy. It's your role to give women a frame so they can feel OK under your guidance. If you expect them to be your equal and treat you with fairness, you'll be devoured.
>>
>>699871346

Completely average physique. Like skinnyfat, musician type look. But I have a pretty face, a deep intoxicating voice and serious charm. It's not like I can get *any* girl (any guy who thinks that is dreaming), but I certainly attract a certain type. Usually the kinky sapiosexuals.

I've already admitted I'm a fucked up piece of shit so I don't mind admitting that I know how to turn on the charm.
>>
>>699870846
I don't know... I should feel like shit because she would never do anything like I did. She said she would never forgive me if I cheated. But I still don't know why I treat her like shit when we're out drinking and why I think she would do anything with someone else and why she would do it in front of me.
>>
>>699870331
This is so made up I almost feel like it's bait.

In reality, evolution doesn't have much of an effect on anything that happens after you reproduce. Once you get together with someone and have a kid, that's it. You could die the next day and you were an evolutionary success. That's why we still have so many age related diseases. It doesn't matter because we fuck and have kids before they manifest. Being monogamous would literally have a negligible effect on the evolution of our species.

Humans in a state of nature (or as close as you can get with humans) would raid other tribes of things like food and women. The main guy in the tribe gets the pick of all the good ones, fucks babies into them, and there you go, success. This lifestyle even carried over into antiquity when men would have harems and shit like that.
>>
>>699871441

OP here. You are me. I need to stop this shit, it's eating away at me.
>>
>>699871346

A good body is way more important than everyone says. Fit people don't spread the fact to minimise competition, and others prefer to think it's about "who they are" rather than their body. Fear if competition and vanity keep the truth from most men. A good bod will cover 80% of what you have to do. Not being a retard and a cunt covers the rest.

As long as you aren't purely trying to get into a girl's pants only, you'll be OK. Nothing more deterent than knowing a guy just wants to fuck you. Women run away from that, with reason.
>>
OP I'm a psychiatrist,
While reading all these thread I've come to the conclusion that you are holding against your homosexuality and that the only reason you cheat your girlfriend so often is because you are expecting her to get to have multiple sexual encounters with Africa Americans from your community therefore you can begin your transformation and become a tranny raising a couple of mulattos.
>>
>>699871414
yeah, fair enough... don't get me wrong, i think i'd like to be in your position (as in having the ability to do what you're doing), but i don't think i'd be able to sleep round behind a girl i love's back, that just isn't me.

it's just frustrating to me that there's girls out there who have experienced what you're doing, and then they blame guys like me rather than guys like you, and you can keep doing what you're doing while the guys who don't have the ability to do that get all the "oh no sorry all guys are pigs i am not dating right now x)"

power to you i guess, but i reckon you need to evaluate how you feel about the girl you're serious with, i don't think you love her like you say you do if you're cheating on her, especially so prolifically.
>>
>>699864856
>Apparently I have a fetish for this shit, or attract girls who are into it.
Why does it seem like i've read this before. Seems like a lot of spaghetti
>>
>>699864494

You know how unbelievably shitty that is for your girlfriend. You're basically wasting her life without her knowing it.

But then again, you've only been with her for 2 years. I guess what you should do, is break up with her before shit hits the fan and she finds out. Just make some excuse. Say you found someone else.

Just don't fucking let this go too far, it's infinitely easier at 2 years than it's at 8.
>>
>>699864494
Tell us some great stories, and shre some pictures
>>
>>699871562
Hope this isn't too cringy, but I'm seeing a girl right now that likes to just fuck. I want her loyalty though, and I'm not really sure how to go about getting it. Her and I have already been friends for a long time so it's a little hard to frame things differently. Any advice on how to get this girl thinking she needs me?
>>
>>699871849

OP here. I know I have my problems, but I'd say it's your victim mentality that's keeping you down. Anyone who says the words "while guys like me" - dude, nobody likes a *nice guy*.
>>
>>699871441

Sure there is. Stop doing it. That's just giving yourself false justification for something that is a choice completely under your control. You just choose to be a dick.
>>
>>699871849
>that just isn't me.

Everyone thinks that. Then a special girl comes along and you discover yourself.
>>
>>699864494
break up with her, but dont tell her you were cheating, it hurts more to know than to not know. just make up a reason.
>>
File: 1268331201235.jpg (29 KB, 508x595) Image search: [Google]
1268331201235.jpg
29 KB, 508x595
>>699871346
Not OP, but the other guy that juggles 4 women at the moment. I've definitely seen improvements now that I'm working out regularly and kept a short beard. But I think that knowing how to talk to women if far more important. Lead the conversation, be clear about your intentions (she's looks cool/hot so you want to get to know her), be funny not serious, be outcome independent and be caring. You should be nice, but like how your gym bro would behave. Gym bro nice, not ass kiss nice that's weird and boring. If she says stupid shit laugh in her face, like you would with your gym bro.
>>
>>699864494
You're a degenerate for casual sex

You're also a cuck for being alright with your GF sleeping with anyone besides you

The only way to ensure you'll never be caught is to kill all your fellow adulterers and yourself in a bright flash of brilliant Martyrdom

Deus Vult
>>
OP how do you do that ? you do all this in the same city? i have gf since 7 years, and been triying do the same than you but i cant, are you very handsome or how do you pick girls and dont get caught ? please teach me
>>
>>699871704
yeah I agree, how a guy looks is basically a Very yes, yes, or a no, as opposed to a 1-10 for dudes rating girls.

Not fucking up is like 90% of the process in getting laid haha. You dont have to "do" much at all.
>>
Hope your girlfriend finds out you shameful fucking faggot

You'll be experiencing the most crushing regret imaginable one day
>>
>>699871849
>and then they blame guys like me rather than guys like you, and you can keep doing what you're doing while the guys who don't have the ability to do that get all the "oh no sorry all guys are pigs i am not dating right now x)"

It's because "guys like you" are of no interest to them.

Also, if you take

> "oh no sorry all guys are pigs i am not dating right now x)"

literally, then you need women lessons. I'll translate for you, "I'm not interested in you at all, but since I don't want to hurt you, not so much for yourself as to make sure that I don't sound like an asshole, socially, I'll give you a fake reason as to why I'm rejecting you."

Never take what average women say literally. Only highly intelligent women avoid double speak, but all the others, you need to translate.
>>
>>699864494
Time to add this to the list of things that never happened.
>>
>>699871932

OP here. Step 1: your current mentality alone determines that you need her, not the other way around. You probably sub-consciously project that in everything you do around her. Maybe she knows that it's always going to be easy with you, and therefore not a challenge or something she could ever lose. That becomes boring for her.

There's all sorts of bullshit techniques or whatever you can pretend to try, but honestly the only thing that will work is adopting the mindset that your happiness doesn't rely on her. You've never given her the chance to think you'd ever leave if things werne't going your way. You project that you're malleable to her will.

It's the classic "Married guys get all the attention" shit. If you want to even think about her wanting you more, then be prepared to walk away.
>>
>>699866294
Don't worry princess, someday you will get laid as well, have 2.8 kids, white picket fence house and a stable guy who is an accountant and drives a Prius and wears bowties.
>>
>>699872058

Not him, but you're wrong.
>>
>>699864494

>thirsty

stopped reading
>>
File: 1322360224287.png (138 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
1322360224287.png
138 KB, 487x410
>>699872058
lol this

Like people with gambling "addictions."

When your doctor boops you on the knee with a little tirangle shaped hammer and your involuntarily kicks. That is something you can't help. When you get in your car and drive somewhere to do something because you want to do it, that is something you can help. I really wish more people knew the difference.

>mfw these people are allowed to vote and raise kids
>>
>>699872139
>Lead the conversation,

Or not. Noobs can't handle that, and women much prefer to be the ones talking. Trying to "lead" too hard will only make it obvious you want some fuck and at that point, it's game over. Never let a woman know you want to fuck her until after you know she wants to fuck you.
>>
>>699868548
Right. And if he loved her he'd keep his dick in his pants around other women, just takes a little willpower
>>
>>699872172
>You dont have to "do" much at all.

This. If a woman wants you, she'll do ALL the subtle things. She can't outright say she wants you, because of fear of sounding like a slut, but everything else will be there. You just have to go along, basically.
>>
>>699870226

Stop cheating then you fucking moron. You are jealous and insecure because you cheat. You are afraid she is doing the same thing you are because you;re a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>699864494
You're gonna get caught and when you do, you've ruined the bitch's life. Either tell her the truth or get married and ruin her life from a day from then, a week or maybe a few years. But some day you will get caught, and you kow you'll ruin her. So, fuck you OP. You're in deep fucking shit. Either you break her heart now or it's gonna be way worse later.
>>
>>699868395
Christianity has fuck all to do with it edge lord
>>
>>699872210

As if often happens, if she found out, she'd be hurt, she'd cry, scream, then feel very insecure and would inquire about whether OP really loves her. OP cries and apologises and maintains that he does love her, and since he is telling the truth here, she'll believe him and forgive him faster than all the virgin betas ITT can find their dicks under that belly roll.
>>
>>699868626
>I think we are sex addicted
I think the medical term is "weak willed"
>>
>>699872289
That helps a lot honestly, thanks.
>>
>>699864494
Idk why everyone is being a pussy OP. Do what you want man ots america and for fucks sake this is/b/ and everyone ks worrying about the girls feeeeeelings. Come the fuck on! Fuck even MORE girlS op.
>>
>>699872519
>that is something you can help.

Yes, but the point is: you don't want to. If the hottest girl of your dreams offered a crazy night of sex with you, I doubt you'd be able to refuse, short of being asexual or have low libido.
>>
>>699872789

Needs a strong will to handle that many women.
>>
>>699864856
>tfw people believe in what OP is talking about
>>
>>699872540
Leading the conversation doesn't mean you're doing the majority of the talking. You can just ask steering questions, and if she starts talking about her pet then just change the subject. That shit is boring and you both know it. Also women loooove talking about sex with a guy that is non-judgmental so please talk about it.
>>
>>699872693
Alright I'm sorry.
>>
>>699873080
>Leading the conversation doesn't mean you're doing the majority of the talking.

All right, then.
>>
>>699864494
Dude I've been engaged for like 5 years now and for the longest time I've been wishing for some escapades like you as sex life's been so dull and boring.
Yet I always chickened out of it, for exact the same reason as you're outing yourself now - love her, but would feel bad, man.
Worse is, there's absolutely no chance to drift this into a polyam or open rel because she doesn't do anything remotely "risqué".

At this rate I'll probably do it someday though. That or she magically turns into the slut I sometimes wish her to be.
>>
>>699864856
Op, I'm in the same boat but one of the side's knows but she sits in the same boat as I, while the other as no idea.
>>
>>699873080
>Also women loooove talking about sex with a guy that is non-judgmental so please talk about it.

You and I must target very different women.
>>
>>699872779
Not every girl would easily forgive such a mistake, some would just say goodbye and never turn back
>>
>>699873237

Look, love and sex weren't meant to be the same thing. You love her, but you want to fuck bitches. Realise that fucking bitches doesn't make you love her less. You'd leave her if you didn't love and care for her.

Fuck in peace. Also know that women aren't nearly as hurt as much as commonly believed when cheated on. Part of them likes that they're with a successful man who can fuck bitches, although that's hard to admit.
>>
>>699873393
>Not every girl would easily forgive such a mistake, some would just say goodbye and never turn back

It depends on the sort of relationship, yes, and on the girl.
>>
>>699873265
Maybe you're more judgmental than you think....

Just look at women's magazines, most of em have several sex related subjects on the cover.
>>
>>699872651
right on
>>
>>699873408
I genuinely hope this is true. It could be, but alas this is just hearsay.
>>
>>699872955
Yeah, and not wanting to doesn't mean that you have to. Like >>699872058 said it's just a false justification. "I want it really bad so I have to do it and it's not my fault. Poor me, i'm just a victim of my unusually strong passions."

If I were single I'd fuck the shit out of a girl like that. If I were just dating someone with no commitment, I probably still would. But if I were in a relationship with someone I actually liked and trusted, then I wouldn't. Doesn't have shit to do with low libido or being asexual. I just think for at least two seconds about how I'd feel if someone did that to me. You know, that thing you're supposed to have been taught when you're a child. I mean, maybe if you completely lack empathy for other people it would be a hard choice to make..... but realistically you don't need empathy to be able to tell you are doing something wrong. If you know it's wrong you simply don't do it. There's no invisible fuck ghosts making you do it.

If the girl I was with cheated on me though, I'd cheat on her back and rub it in her god damn face too. Fair's fair right?
>>
File: 1469995135293.jpg (89 KB, 612x499) Image search: [Google]
1469995135293.jpg
89 KB, 612x499
>>699870171
This proves OP is liar.
It doesn't work like that kid. Or, you're a real stand up dumbass who doesn't actually love his gf and is stringing her along.
If true break up with your gf. But it's not true so keep being pic related.
>>
>>699871547
>except manning up

i consider myself pretty manly and confident in most areas, and i'm always aware of how i am portraying myself when talking to women. maybe i'm just not manly or confident in the way that women pick up on or respond to? i don't feel unconfident or unmanly, that's for sure.

>You, however, go for insecure women
that's the thing, i don't go for them, i will literally give anyone a chance - but they're all i seem to be able to get, you know?

>>699872018
this might sound like a bit of a contradiction to stuff i've already said, but i honestly don't see myself as a victim - i think of myself as a realist and see it as me just not having what women want, and that's the way of the world. i still keep trying, i haven't spat the dummy and thought "fuck this, women just chase assholes, i'm done with them!", i just see it as i'm not attractive to women, and try to work on that as best i can.

>>699872099
yeah, you're probably right... the irony is i met a girl at uni this semester, who i love spending time with, and in the (limited) time we've spent together, we've agreed on absolutely everything - she just has a boyfriend, of course, lol

>>699872263
>It's because "guys like you"
yeah, i know, and as i said i keep working on myself, but sometimes i just wish a girl would take a chance on me, you know? i seem to get along great with girls that i already know or who do spend a bit of time getting to know me, i just wish more girls would give me the chance. my best mate is physically attractive, and he can be seeing a new girl every week via tinder or whatever, but i can hardly get a reply, and it just grinds on you, you know?

>literally, then you need women lessons
i didn't mean to say that i take that literally, i know i'm getting rejected when they say that, but it's different names for the same thing, isn't it? just when they say shit like that then are dating someone two weeks later, especially when it's someone who has hurt them before...
>>
>>699864494
Do any of the girl know that you're in a relationship?
>>
>>699871673
i just wrote loads then my comp crashed so im gonna be brief

stop feeling guilty, you wont stop, you cant, just when ya with her be with her, dont think of what other girls might be doing or where they are, treat her good and not thru guilt, that shit is see thru, and never ever admit or confess, it will devastate her, even if she knows and the other girl is in your face saying yes u did, deny deny deny, not for you for her, she will forgive you no matter what and atleast she as doubt to cling to,
>>
>>699873535

I'm not judgemental, just that the women I hang out with wouldn't talk about sex until long after sex has been had, and even then, blushing. I'm not judging, I just think highly intelligent women have more shame (and more lust) than average ones. I don't go for the women who buy such magazines, that's probably why.
>>
>>699873535

>875 sex tips!
>over 800 new ways to penetrate a woman!

My sides.

>875 tips
>>
>>699873646
>manogomy

I like your style.
>>
>>699873721
>cheating is impossible
You just keep on believing you're not having sex because it's plain impossible, buddy. Now get out of this thread.
>>
File: 1469721788-adidas.png (8 KB, 307x339) Image search: [Google]
1469721788-adidas.png
8 KB, 307x339
OP here, im a nigger and i fuck white girls
>>
>>699873701
>false justification.

You don't get it. People don't even try to remove responsibility from it, because they know it really isn't about choice much. In such situations, you feel like you have no way of saying no, because no part of you wants to say no. Nobody says "it's not my fault" because you 100% want it. I don't think you understand.

>Fair's fair right?

No, actually. It would hurt her less than you.
>>
>>699873971
Never said that you idiot.
Was implying his situation won't work out and I'm general 9 times out of 10 won't happen. He's delusional, thinking he lives his gf who he doesn't live with and fucks around with other girls. Guy is a moron.
>>
>>699873766
>and i'm always aware of how i am portraying myself when talking to women.

If it's as obvious to them, you'll sound fake, and fake means "he's trying to fuck me" and that never works.

> i will literally give anyone a chance - but they're all i seem to be able to get, you know?

Don't give everyone a chance. Make yourself more valuable. If women know anyone has a chance, they won't be interested. You have to be hard to get, women have to think valuably of you. Nothing makes a woman wetter than hearing other women talk about some man with praise: they all want him after that. Men are like accessories to women. Accessories that really turn them on.

> i think of myself as a realist and see it as me just not having what women want

Just fucking work out, bro. Do SS, get strong, get a haircut that suits you. You'll have done a lot already and moved up 50 leagues.

Add value to yourself to become valuable. Valuable women will expect no less from you.

Now go to /fit/.
>>
>>699864494
Man, I can only say I wish I was you :p

No need to feel guilty about it, those feelings are something you can get when your girlfriend finds out. (Usually people won't be able to hide things such as these quite long).

Good luck OP :D
>>
>>699870559
And with even one stage ten clinger that shit is gonna backfire real quick OP
Just give it time it's all gonna come crashing down in a ball of fire
>>
>>699873820
Mmh, now I'm thinking we're talking about different things. It's the general subject of sex that (most) women like talking about. Talking about sex that you had (or are going to have) together is definitely a touchy subject. I personally try to avoid it.

One thing I really have to improve is communication during sex. If I would just straight out ask her what she likes, and tell her what I like things would be a lot easier. But that stuff is hard man.
>>
>>699873766
>yeah, you're probably right... the irony is i met a girl at uni this semester, who i love spending time with, and in the (limited) time we've spent together, we've agreed on absolutely everything - she just has a boyfriend, of course, lol

Don't let that be a problem. Act like there isn't a boyfriend. That's her problem, not yours. If she likes you better, she'll go for you. If she sees you instantly become insecure because of her bf, she may wonder why you're so insecure. If she's into you, even a little bit, she'll actually want to feel like her bf is no obstacle to you, that you're ready to take her away.

Like I said: go fucking work out. Within six months women will comment on your muscles and secretly want you to violate them (fantasy only).
>>
OP, be honest with the side chicks up front. Makes things a lot easier if they know the deal. Also, less chance of them flipping the fuck out and telling your gf once they find out.

Most girls don't care, and actually like the thought of getting something forbidden.
>>
>>699873766
>yeah, i know, and as i said i keep working on myself, but sometimes i just wish a girl would take a chance on me, you know? i seem to get along great with girls that i already know or who do spend a bit of time getting to know me, i just wish more girls would give me the chance

I'll bet that all you need is a good body. If you get along, but don't have a hot bod, talk is all you'll get, but beef up a little and you'll see the difference.

>my best mate is physically attractive, and he can be seeing a new girl every week via tinder or whatever, but i can hardly get a reply, and it just grinds on you, you know?

You've discovered the truth but somehow don't see it. A retard with a hot bod gets laid more than you. You're smart, you're a cool guy. If you ALSO had a hot bod, you'd become that extremely niche elite of men who are both beautiful inside and outside. It's all you fucking need. Think about it, it's the same for you and women: you'd rather a fit girl than a fat girl. Don't assume women function any different in that regard. Work out, please. Thank me in a year.
>>
>>699864494
How the fuck are you balancing three broads this invested while also keeping up appearances in an engagement?
>>
>>699864494
I'm in the same boat.. I love my gf to death and want no one else but her. But I love fucking different women. Shit sucks if my gf we're to ever find out.
>>
>>699873766
>i didn't mean to say that i take that literally, i know i'm getting rejected when they say that, but it's different names for the same thing, isn't it? just when they say shit like that then are dating someone two weeks later, especially when it's someone who has hurt them before...

That someone probably is hot and gives good D. If the D is good, then hurt won't be such a problem for women.

Seriously, work the fuck out. Do something like SS. Visit /fit/ and read all the stickies. Join a gym or do something at home. It's the only thing you need at this point. You already have personality. You just need a godlike body and you'll be unstoppable.
>>
>>699864992
>she can't have it that often because of vagina problems
You're not the only one sleeping around.
I'm sure she gave you some real sounding medical term for getting her labia pounded until they're raw hamburger
>>
>>699873805

Please write the long version again.
>>
>fucks 500 different women every day
>posts porn

>2 of them call me Daddy and are completely obsessed

you should post your fantasies/dreams on some forums where you dont have to pretend its real
>>
>>699865309
I guess that's /thread.
You don't need to tie down to this one girl op. Like the other anon said there are definitely more women out there and even those that believe in polyamory. So just pick one of those little cute sluts to make your main thing
>>
>>699874134
All you are saying is that you don't have a choice because you don't want to say no. I don't consider desire to be a valid explanation for lack of control. Maybe we just differ in opinion on this. You say I don't understand, but it really just seems like you are using some kind of strange rhetoric to convince people that you can't stop yourself. It's not an uncommon thing for someone to trick their own selves into believing things that simply aren't true. Feeling like you have no control over yourself is a very common one of those things.
>>
>>699864494
Do NOT marry. You throw away your life, your income and your possessions. It will ge wrong you will be the one who gets fucked.
>>
>>699874896
>polyamory
lol
"polyamory" is a euphemism for "commitment issues"
fyi it's perfectly cool if you don't want to commit but please don't try to dress it up in the emperor's latest wardrobe
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>699864494

>Loyal gf
>Willing to be your wife
>Cheat on her anyway

You really are a piece of shit. "Oh boo hoo, woe is me! I feel bad about treating my fiance like shit, but I'm doing it anyway" Eat a dick.
>>
>>699864685
This
>>
>>699864494
Post pic.
>>
>>699874541
>One thing I really have to improve is communication during sex

I give them a form to fill up 24 hours beforehand.

>do you like it rough?
>do you like anal?
>do you like oral? both types?
>are you OK with rincing your mouth after you sucked my cock, before kissing again?
>do you like sperm in your mouth?

Etc. That way, it's real clear.
>>
>>699864856
This totally happened
>>
>>699874733
This is really a breaking point.
OP's gambit is literally impossible.
There's no way you can find the time in a day to maintain 4 relationships, one being an engagement, as well as fit in the rest of daily life.
Then again OP claiming he has a time machine next wouldn't be that crazy after all this.
>>
>>699874624

This, a lot. You should have made that clear BEFORE fucking them, though. A taken man is more attractive to women, for one, and secondly, they'd feel like they're in on it, part of the secret team. Now they might feel cheated on themselves, and that may backfire hardcore.

I don't know if it's possible to cheat your entire life and never get caught, though.
>>
>>699874759

How's the guilt?
>>
>>699864494
I'm in a similar boat. Fooled around behind my girl's back a couple of times, guilt kinda wounded me. My girl was hard against a poly situation but she eventually came around to it and we're currently engaged in a 3 person poly relationship. Might be difficult if you're both fully hetero but I'd honestly just state your needs to her, (do some drugs together, that always helps) and either she'll vibe with that or break it off. Bummer if the latter but ultimately you'll get to roll around in puss constantly, best or worse case.
>>
>>699874963

I'm not talking personally. All I'm trying to explain to you is that the problem isn't about will, it's that, when faced with a temptation, these people "cannot" choose to resist, not rationally. It's not that they feel they don't have control, it's that they cannot choose the other option. Just as if you had to choose between a dollar and a million. You'd always take the million.
>>
>>699864494
Op, every day i dream that im fucking other girls, and when i wake up, im almost dissapointed cause i wake up next to my baby momma. Its bittersweet cause shes the best thing to happen to me but we rarley have sex anymore since shes gotten prego. Ive been offered at work to have sex and shit with coworkers all the time but turn it down cause i couldnt live with the guilt. (No i dont go looking for sex i just have a job where females that work there are guarenteed sluts)(Beta AF) so my best advise to you is stay single until you can commit. Beat off daily and you'll get over it. Life isnt so bad on this side of the spectrum, being tied down and shit, but being a former manslut i totally get where you're coming from. I sure do miss the random sex with random women, but honestly commitment is so much better
>>
>>699865054
Agreed
>>
>>699864992
What You do with her is what women use nice guys for
Their emotional tampon
You use her for intimacy but she can't satisfy your lust.
She might not be the perfext match for you
>>
File: 1470698600922.jpg (49 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
1470698600922.jpg
49 KB, 599x450
>>699865272
>being this mad
>>
>>699864494
Since you slay pussy anyway you should just dump her and continue slaying pussy without commitments
>>
>>699864494
Don't know if OP is still here, but your actions can be explained from a psychoanalytical viewpoint. Your parents did not do a well enough job of telling you that you mattered unconditionally to them when you were a child, so now you are fucking other women in order to subconsciously tell yourself that you are of any value as a person (after all, many women must mean that you are doing well as a man, right?). And your girlfriend, who you truly do love and who matters immensely to you, are suffering the consequences of your actions.

What to do? See a therapist, who will teach you how to divert your urges. You will probably never have the inner calm of someone who does not need external gratitude in order to have a solid self-esteem, but you can change your course and work on it, and eventually find other ways to get gratitude, and hopefully eventually realize that you matter unconditionally to your girlfriend. The one you should truly fear losing.
>>
What are you gonna do when one of these girls puts a gun in your face?
Or burns your house down?
I've been in some scetchy situations with women, and when it comes to their hearts .. They get fucking crazy
>>
>>699875900
>psychoanalytical viewpoint.

You do know that psychoanalysis has been dead for decades, right? It's pure bullshit, like homeopathy. It doesn't even solve problems.

OP wants to fuck bitches because it's the thing that is most gratifying to a human male. Don't look any further. OP also knows that love isn't sex, which is why he can "cheat" on his girl. He's still conflicted and feels bad because she'd be hurt if she knew, meaning he cares very much about her.
>>
>>699875900
>realize that you matter unconditionally to your girlfriend.

He doesn't. Nobody does.
>>
>>699874416
>>699874553
>>699874713
>>699874836
i dunno if you're all the same person, but i appreciate the advice none the less. getting fit has been a long term thing for me, unfortunately for me i like food too much so it's more about getting shredded which is going ok at the moment - 140kg bench, 190 dl, 200 squat

>I'll bet that all you need is a good body
given that i seem to get along well with women i get to know, that's what i've thought - i just struggle to make that initial connection with the appearance that i have, you know what i mean?

you all seem to be saying stuff that's pretty much in line with what i've thought to myself, and at times i wonder if it's just me being jaded and bitter, but it's really good to hear that you guys think similarly, and it's great motivation to keep going and get shredded, cheers blokes
>>
File: bill_clinton.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>699864494
Dammit Bill... you almost got impeached for this... stop it
>>
File: wegfwegwgw.png (9 KB, 360x170) Image search: [Google]
wegfwegwgw.png
9 KB, 360x170
>>699876137
>>
>>699864494
So you know you're being an all-around shitty human being but you don't feel enough guilt to confess?
Congrats, you're a sociopath. With any luck your gf is cheating on you too, or at the very least you contract zika and wind up the father of a dozen pinheads. Yes i mad.
>>
>>699876137

You're welcome, and you're correct. You just need to increase body value and you'll have serious game amongst females. Rest easy knowing this.
>>
>>699876364

When confessing hurts the other person, you may think twice before hurting them. Sociopaths wouldn't care.
>>
>>699875900
>>699876099
the battle of the dubs
>>
>>699875762
Mmh, this sounds like it could be true though. I've had a girl that would constantly want it for the whole 2 years our relationship lasted. I've never cheated on her, how could I, I was completely drained.

In that case though, OP can just keep fucking around till he finds a girl that is both emotionally and sexually a match, right?
>>
>>699876439
He's not confessing for his own selfish needs not his girlfriends feelings
>>
>>699864494
That girl has a gorgeous pussy.
>>
Do your girlfriend a favor and dump her.
>>
>>699875101
i bet that sets the mood
>>
>claims he banging sooooo many bitches.

> Offers zero nudz of any of the said bitches.

Summerfag detected
>>
>>699864494
Well, all things considered it seems you do love her but I think you will need to pick your poison on this one. You will either have the to break it off with the others or you will have to give her the truth and let her make her choice. If you get caught, it will end with you on the bad end of a divorce at best. I generally am of the policy that when it comes to a relationship, honesty is the best long term policy. Lies will undermine everything that relies on them once found out.
>>
>>699876406
cheers mate. and the frustrating thing is that i'm certain this is true, but i will literally give anyone a chance, i just wish the same courtesy was afforded to me, lol
>>
File: lucy-advice-booth.jpg (96 KB, 308x266) Image search: [Google]
lucy-advice-booth.jpg
96 KB, 308x266
>>699864494
I just can't see your relationship working out. If you keep it from her she's bound to find out you're fucking other women eventually.

You could ask about a polyamorous relationship but if you insist on having the relationship be polyamorous and she insists on it being monogamous, I can't see that working out either.

>>699864992
That said, you say you love her but you obviously don't love her enough to have some self-control and stop fucking other women. Most guys in monogamous relationships want to go out and fuck bitches every day, but they control themselves out of consideration for their partner.

As you said, it would be fine if she knew and was OK with it, but the fact that you're doing this behind her back/ when you know she wouldn't want you to is a serious breach of trust and suggests that you don't have much respect for her.

Not to mention you shouldn't keep fucking the other girls if they have feelings for you that you don't have for them. Not only is it mean, but it's just asking for trouble.
>>
File: 1471398061067.png (101 KB, 221x211) Image search: [Google]
1471398061067.png
101 KB, 221x211
>>699864494
OP you actually do love your girlfriend.
Don't get convinced that you don't love her.
But...... evolution.
Men don't get pregnant, so as a result are competitive and polygamous. They want to spread their seed as much as possible, that's why men are more prone to cheating. Girls, on the other hand, do cheat. Just not as often because they have to be picky. If they get pregnant it's for 9 fucking months. If a man has sex he just replenishes his cum in a few hours. That's why they're picky, we're competitive.
Now....
Biologically speaking, men were designed by evolution to be polygamous, while girls were designed to be monogamous. Back in the days of the caveman girls needed, absolutely needed a man to help with their kids and shit. They cannot risk losing him.
But you do love your girlfriend. This is just biology. If everyone understood this, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>699877646
There's more in play here then just biology, I feel like your seeking a simple breakdown to OP's situation. When I reality it's much more complex
>>
>>699878136
I feel that we as humans have primal tenancies sure.. But what sets us apart is our capability to control our behavior, plus feeling remorse and sympathy for another
>>
This thread is bait to make fedora lords and white knights mad
>>
This board is hilarious with everyone saying good job keep it up yet when some beta gets cheated on everyone is up in arms against the cheating sluts
>>
>>699864494
> I truly do love my girlfriend
> I can't even count with how many girla i have created
Choose one you faggot. She will find out and never speak to you again. It's already over. You one of those idiots not relaizing what they got
>>
>>699864992

You don't love her the way she loves you. As much as you're trying to convince yourself of it.

She's willing to not fuck with any other dude. You don't do that for her.

Relationships like these are basically social contracts based on trust. You've broken it. You aren't worthy of the relationship you're in.

It's likely going to end badly and it's your fault.. maybe next time you'll do better.
>>
>>699877646
Because human cannot control their instincts. With your argumentation rape, murder, Theft should be allowed too
>>
the cuckold is real, certainly too much bacon.
>>
File: cuban-tree-frog_3627_990x742.jpg (109 KB, 989x742) Image search: [Google]
cuban-tree-frog_3627_990x742.jpg
109 KB, 989x742
Quality thread guys!
>>
>>699864992
well she probably won't be cool with you sleeping around, hombre. love and sex do intertwine, as much as these faggots around here tell you they don't. So you have a tough decision to make, either tell her, keep being a piece of shit and cheating on her (which will eventually come to light and cause the biggest shitshow of your life), or break it off.

Sex is part of love, man , and she isn't cool with an open relationship, then you're fucked.
>>
>>699869170
Good anon you deserve it lol. It just caught me off gaurd
Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 44

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.