Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Post anything. Anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 140
File: CP with CP.jpg (166 KB, 1300x953) Image search: [Google]
CP with CP.jpg
166 KB, 1300x953
Post anything.

Anything.
>>
Anything.
>>
>>698292064
>>698292225

Anything? Like... ANY THING?
>>
Unpack your tent supplies.[1] Once you've found a good area to set up camp, it's time to unpack your things. It's a good idea to pack all of the parts out at once. Assembling your tent will be fastest if you don't have to unpack each item one at a time. Keep all parts nestled in one place so you can keep account of everything. Because the list of supplies depends on the specific type of tent you're using, here are a few different types of tents you can consider:
A-Frame tents are the most typical and common type of tent for personal use. They're the easiest to erect and usually come with extras like a rain-fly and weather tarp.
Tunnel tents are different from typical "A-Frame" tents because they are structured by two long poles that both run the width of the tent. This creates a wider interior with more headspace. However, they're not nearly as stable when it comes to wind.[2]
Dome tents are generally the largest, and usually reserved for larger groups in camping. Although they're quite a bit bigger, they're generally very easy to pitch.
>>
Lay down a ground cloth.[4] No matter how much you clear the area, there may still be twigs and other debris that could puncture your tent or make the surface otherwise uncomfortable. A ground cloth should be big enough to encompass the space of at least most of your tent. The added cushion of a ground cloth will lead to a more comfortable rest.

Insert your tent poles through the frame.[5] Once you've gotten all your tent parts out, slide the support poles through the body of the tent. Lie the tent frame out. That way, you can make sure you're sliding the poles through the right slots. This is arguably the most time-consuming part of tent assemblage, but it's very straightforward.
In the case of a "tunnel tent", make sure the poles are parallel from one another.
>>
File: thing1.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
thing1.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>
Raise the tent. If the support poles have joints, make them rigid. The poles are going to have a pre-set frame to them for the main body of the tent. Help the tent up by lifting parts of it. The poles should hold the frame in place. If not, secure loose parts of the poles or extend them as needed.
>>
File: Anything.jpg (25 KB, 327x103) Image search: [Google]
Anything.jpg
25 KB, 327x103
>>698292064

As requested.
>>
File: unspecified.png (1 MB, 1092x772) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.png
1 MB, 1092x772
I'll just leave this here
>>
Hammer in your tent pegs.[6] Using a mallet or a nearby rock, take the spikes that come with your tent and hammer them into the ground. This will stabilize the tent and make sure it doesn't move around. If you don't have tent pegs for whatever reason, you can improve by using sturdy sticks and pushing them into the soil.

Set up the rain-fly.[7] It's important to keep in mind that tents on their own are usually not waterproof. This is where the rain-fly comes in. A rain-fly is an additional piece you set overtop the tent. There should be something along the line of latches on the roof of your tent to secure the rain-fly in place. Even if you're pretty sure there will be no rain, it doesn't hurt to install it nonetheless. It will ensure all of your tent equipment stays in one place, and prepare you for unforeseen rain showers.
>>
Move your things into the tent. Once the tent is set up, you can equip the interior. Because there isn't usually much space in a tent, you should decide which things are alright to store outside, and which things should be kept inside. Sleeping bags are an obvious must in your tent. Crates and hard-cased storage can be left outside.
If there's a risk of bears in the area you're camping, it is strongly recommended you keep food out of the tent. If a bear comes, you don't want him rummaging into your tent because he picked up the scent of granola.
>>
Keep your tent clean while you camp.[8] It's a good idea to keep your tent clean while you're camping. This makes the experience of camping nicer, but it also makes the cleanup process easier. Make an effort to keep shoes off while you're in the tent. Keep the space clutter-free and throw out excess wrappers appropriately.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Unpeg the tent from the ground. Taking pegs out is usually pretty easy, and should be the first thing you do before dismantling your tent. If you can't pull them up by hand, try digging out the soil around the peg to loosen it.
The rain-fly should be unlatched as soon as possible as well.

Remove the poles from the frame. Once the pegs are out, pull the bottoms of the tent poles out from the sockets in the fabric. Do this for all four corners before you move on and take out upper sockets. This will make sure the tent isn't imbalanced later on during the dismantling.
Take down the camp slowly. Even the best tents can be fragile if you're not careful.
>>
File: 1469293590028.gif (990 KB, 335x187) Image search: [Google]
1469293590028.gif
990 KB, 335x187
I'll just leave this leer
>>
Keep all of the tent parts in one place. While you're putting pegs and poles aside, do your best to keep them all in one place. You should be storing them all in one place usually, but it's especially important if you're out camping. You don't want to drive away without first taking account of all the parts.

Scan the campsite for anything you might have missed. Once the camp is dismantled, you should do a last-minute scan to make sure there isn't anything you accidentally left or forgot about. In most cases you'll be able to account for everything, but it definitely helps for the occasions you'll have missed something. While you're scanning, you should make sure you haven't left any garbage. You should make the campsite look as good or better than when you left it.
>>
>>698292064
>>
Store your tent supplies somewhere dry. Once you get back home, you should keep the tent parts in one place and somewhere dry. If the tent gathers mildew or moisture over time, this will rot out the fabric and ruin the tent for any future use.
>>
On May 22nd, YouTuber Copypasta Sings uploaded a musical version of the copypasta (shown below), which received over 87,000 views and 780 comments in the next nine months
>>
Buy a tent that accurately suits your needs. There are lots of different types and sizes of tent on the market. Some are only big enough to fit one or two people, while others are massive enough to include tables and chairs. If you're buying a tent for personal use, you should stick to smaller-sized tents. Bigger tents are harder to carry around, and usually take longer to put together and dismantle.
Tents will usually have a recommended persons limit on the box. Although the worth of these estimates is a bit iffy (you should usually round up the number, if anything) it can give you some insight as to the approximate size.
Don't cheap out and purchase the discount brands of tent. Although you'll save money, they wear out quickly and lack the protection of better tents. You'll be making this tent your home on more than one occasion after all, so it's worth to spend a bit more and go for at least a run-of-the-mill model
>>
File: 1466197480496.jpg (192 KB, 1280x1191) Image search: [Google]
1466197480496.jpg
192 KB, 1280x1191
I'll just leave this queer
>>
File: hildog.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hildog.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
Too old, OP?
>>
File: cheese-pizza.jpg (13 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
cheese-pizza.jpg
13 KB, 250x200
>>698292064
>>
Do a practice run-through of setting up the tent.[9] Generally speaking, you're going to want your camping experience to be as problem-free as possible. Any new tent is going to take a bit of time to figure out how it goes together. With these two things in mind, it's a good idea to set the tent up in your back yard or living room before you even leave for your trip. You'll be able to work out the kinks in the assembly process without having to worry about time or having somewhere to sleep.
This is also recommended in the small possibility that the package did not come with all its parts. If there was a fault on the part of the manufacturer, you can send it back and get a replacement version.
>>
On August 17th, Urban Dictionary[7] member 487j submitted an entry for the term “gorilla warfare,” defining it as training that “fake Navy Seals” receive. On November 16th, Newgrounds[5] user JoePorter134 uploaded a dramatic reading of the copypasta. On January 10th, 2013, Redditor LiterallyKesha submitted the message to the /r/copypasta[3] subreddit and provided links to several notable variations. In the next month, the post received over 75 up votes and 135 comments.
>>
Remember to bring first-aid. Among the more obvious things like food and clothing, its essential that you bring some kind of basic first-aid kit with you whenever you camp. Bandages, over-the-counter painkillers, gauze and topical cream are some of the things you should bring with you. Although serious injury is unlikely, minor scrapes and bruises are commonplace when you're outdoors, and you'll want to get to soothe them quickly so that they don't impact your experience.

Make sure you have everything before you leave. It's a preventable pain to realize you've forgotten something necessary at home. This is especially true if you get to your camping location and realize you left something essential for the tent behind. Even if you're in a rush out the door, take a few extra minutes to verify you have all your bases covered.
It's useful to write up a quick list of the things you and your party will need for a trip.
>>
Look out for apparent hazards. When you get to a potential camping location, you should give a quick glance around to see if you spot anything dangerous. Chances are you will be camping in a natural woodland area. If this is true, it's a good idea to read up on your location a bit beforehand to see what kind of hazards other people have reported.
Broken trees above can be lethal if they fall on your tent in the tent. It's best to stay clear of anything that looks unstable.
Bee hives are hard to spot in a wild area. All the same, the sight of one is a good sign you should stay away.
The common sight of animal droppings is an indication that this is an area that gets a lot of animal traffic. Although many animals will steer clear of you, some predators (often bears) will make a target of campsites.
>>
File: 804023657.gif (273 KB, 220x112) Image search: [Google]
804023657.gif
273 KB, 220x112
>>
In the following hours, Phelps’ status update spread virally across the social networking site, with many Facebook users mocking the boy with photoshopped images for making boastful claims like having “extensive military training” background and “an arsenal of weapons” at his disposal, while unaware of the fact that it was a copied message. By February 14th, Phelps’ viral status update had been identified as an adapted version of the Navy Seal copypasta. That same day, the Mexican news sites SDP Noticias[10] and Sipse[9] reported on the phenomenon.
>>
Look out for apparent hazards. When you get to a potential camping location, you should give a quick glance around to see if you spot anything dangerous. Chances are you will be camping in a natural woodland area. If this is true, it's a good idea to read up on your location a bit beforehand to see what kind of hazards other people have reported.
Broken trees above can be lethal if they fall on your tent in the tent. It's best to stay clear of anything that looks unstable.
Bee hives are hard to spot in a wild area. All the same, the sight of one is a good sign you should stay away.
The common sight of animal droppings is an indication that this is an area that gets a lot of animal traffic. Although many animals will steer clear of you, some predators (often bears) will make a target of campsites...
>>
>>698292064
Anything
>>
>>698293003
Looks yummy. I would love to eat that
>>
>>698292064
>not CP holding not CP
>>
Avoid setting up in low areas if there's a chance of rain.[10] It's not recommended that you camp on a day where there's a likelihood of rain in the first place, but just in case, it's a good idea not to set your campsite in a depression in the ground. If it rains, the rain will trickle down and risk flooding your campsite.
Image titled Assemble a Tent Step 203
Find a flat space.[11] Tents need a flat space to be set up properly. This is the ground you'll be sleeping on, so it's necessary you find the flattest possible piece of ground within reason.

Keep the size of your tent in mind, and accommodate for a space outside the tent gate. Having a hill drop right outside the door is a recipe for injury.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 276x182
>>
Clear the chosen area of debris.[12] Once you've found a relatively flat area that's free of apparent hazards, you should prep the campsite by clearing out debris that could hurt the tent or make the surface uneven. Although broken glass can be legitimately dangerous to camp on, you won't be able to sleep if there are stones on the ground where you're trying to rest.[13]
Image titled Assemble a Tent Step 225
Make sure the area is reasonably clear of wildlife. If you're camping out in a relatively wild area, you should be prepared for the possibility of animals. Although most animals will stay clear from humans, bears are a major danger and can be lethal. Seeing a lot of animal droppings can be a sign that you're close to an animal's hunting ground. Although you'll never be able to know for sure, you can usually look up the camping region beforehand to see if other people have reported bear sightings.

If there is any risk, you should keep things like food out of your tent. That way, a bear won't need to rummage into your tent if he picks up the food's scent.
>>
The Master of Public Administration (M.P.Adm., M.P.A., or MPA) is a professional post-graduate degree in public administration which is the public sector's offering equivalent to the private sector's Master of Business Administration.

The MPA program is a professional degree for the public sector and it prepares individuals to serve as managers in the executive arm of local, state/provincial, and federal/national government, and increasingly in nongovernmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit sectors; it places a focus on the systematic investigation of executive organization and management. Instruction includes the roles, development, and principles of public administration; public policy management and implementation. Through its history, the MPA degree has become more interdisciplinary by drawing from fields such as economics, sociology, law, anthropology, political science, and regional planning in order to equip MPA graduates with skills and knowledge covering a broad range of topics and disciplines relevant to the public sector. A core curriculum of a typical MPA program usually includes courses on microeconomics, public finance, research methods / statistics, policy process and policy analysis, public financial management, managerial accounting, ethics, public management, leadership, planning & Geographic Information Systems (GIS), and program evaluation/performance measurement. Depending on their interest, MPA students can focus their studies on a variety of public sector fields such as urban planning, emergency management, transportation, health care (especially public health), economic development, urban management, community development, education, non-profits, information technology, environmental policy, cultural policy, and criminal justice, etc.
>>
File: 1450625093668.jpg (95 KB, 850x640) Image search: [Google]
1450625093668.jpg
95 KB, 850x640
>>
Ahmadiyya (Indonesian: Ahmadiyah) is an Islamic sect in Indonesia. The earliest history of the Community in Indonesia dates back to the early days of the Second Caliph, when during the summer of 1925, roughly two decades prior to the Indonesian revolution, a missionary of the Community, Rahmat Ali, stepped on Indonesia's largest island, Sumatra, and established the movement with 13 devotees in Tapaktuan, in the province of Aceh.[1] The Community has an influential history in Indonesia's religious development,[2] yet in the modern times it has faced increasing intolerance from religious establishments in the country and physical hostilities from radical Muslim groups.[3] The Association of Religion Data Archives estimates around 400,000 Ahmadi Muslims,[4] spread over 542 branches across the country.
>>
fuck shit piss cock ass
>>
>>698292064
>>698293392
GET IN!
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 644x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 644x960
>>
File: Sin título.png (197 KB, 461x259) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
197 KB, 461x259
>>
File: This poster is a skeleton.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
This poster is a skeleton.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (280 KB, 2100x1722) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
280 KB, 2100x1722
>>
The attack on Pearl Harbor, also known as the Battle of Pearl Harbor, the Hawaii Operation or Operation AI by the Japanese Imperial General Headquarters, and Operation Z during planning, was a surprise military strike by the Imperial Japanese Navy against the United States naval base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory, on the morning of December 7, 1941. The attack led to the United States' entry into World War II.

Japan intended the attack as a preventive action to keep the U.S. Pacific Fleet from interfering with military actions the Empire of Japan planned in Southeast Asia against overseas territories of the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the United States. Over the next seven hours there were coordinated Japanese attacks on the U.S.-held Philippines, Guam and Wake Island and on the British Empire in Malaya, Singapore, and Hong Kong.

The attack commenced at 7:48 a.m. Hawaiian Time. The base was attacked by 353 Imperial Japanese fighter planes, bombers, and torpedo planes in two waves, launched from six aircraft carriers. All eight U.S. Navy battleships were damaged, with four sunk. All but Arizona were later raised, and six were returned to service and went on to fight in the war. The Japanese also sank or damaged three cruisers, three destroyers, an anti-aircraft training ship, and one minelayer. 188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed; 2,403 Americans were killed and 1,178 others were wounded. Important base installations such as the power station, shipyard, maintenance, and fuel and torpedo storage facilities, as well as the submarine piers and headquarters building (also home of the intelligence section) were not attacked. Japanese losses were light: 29 aircraft and five midget submarines lost, and 64 servicemen killed. One Japanese sailor, Kazuo Sakamaki, was captured.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 226x222) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 226x222
>>
File: 41BgCPt.webm (832 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
41BgCPt.webm
832 KB, 720x720
>>
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
File: 1470533569150s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1470533569150s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>
>>
File: 1461192636981.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461192636981.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>698292606
>"Hey, Faggot! You forgot your cartoon child porn here, Faggot!"
>>
File: 1470522159060.png (1 MB, 900x1260) Image search: [Google]
1470522159060.png
1 MB, 900x1260
Loli now
>>
>>698293709
kek, I rolled the dubs for that
>>
If the girl is to be cooked alive, she should be given several enemas
and fed only water for at least 1-2 days. She should be flushed out
thoroughly (through both her anus and her uretha), all her body hair
removed completely (except her head hair, if the head is to be used
for decoration), and the body washed down completely. Before starting,
a pain killer should be administed (Marijuana or liqour is often
effective). With a very sharp knife, carefully open her belly from
just above her vagina to her sternum not slicing too deep. Lay open
the incision and cauterize immediately, Then lift out her guts and cut
each organ off, cauterizing the wound, being careful to leave her
heart and lungs untouched and undamaged. If you touch her heart, it
may flutter slightly, but will continue to beat you take care not to
hurt it. Arteries & veins are a major problem, so be careful not to
cut them if they are leading to or from the heart, brain, or lungs.
You may decide to leave the uterus intact as this can be stuffed.
Rinse out the body cavity with clean water, rub the inside with butter
and herbs. Core out the anus and stitch shut, Stuff her belly if
desired with stuffing mix, and sew the incision shut. The girl will
live longer while being cooked if she is stuffed as the stuffing will
keep her heart from cooking too soon. Basting the body frequently will
serve two uses, the meats will be more flavorful and juicy and she
will live longer. Weigh her after gutting and stuffing and calculate
her cooking time by the following rule - Barbeque 15-20 minutes per
pound, and Oven roast @375 degrees for 25-30 minutes per pound. Few
girls will live longer than 1 hour while cooking since she will die as
soon as her heart starts to cook.
>>
FUCK NURIA I FUCKING LOVE YOU
>>
File: 28415899hvn.jpg (74 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
28415899hvn.jpg
74 KB, 768x1024
>>
If the girl is to be butchered, flush her intestines and bladder out
as decribed before, then kill her quickly by beheading or if she has
been hanged, cut her head off as well. Hang her body up by the feet
and let all the blood drain out before proceeding. If she is to be
skinned prior to butchering, start at the neck and slice a thin cut
down to the anus and continue down the backs of both legs. Another cut
should bemade from the neck down each arm. Chop off both feet and
hands (these are good for soups). Carefully peel the skin from the
body and turn over continuing on the other side. Leave the nipples on
the skin as the breasts are peeled. The vagina will have to be
carefully peeled and a small cut made to disconnect the skin on the
inside of her vagina. Wash the skin carefully prior to beginning the
tanning process. The leather produced from young girls is exquisitely
soft if treated correctly.
>>
File: 28415898kmb.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
28415898kmb.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>
Next slit her belly open from her sternum to 2-4" above her vagina.
Remove all her guts and organs, setting aside the heart, liver and
kidneys. If you plan to use any parts for sausages, thouroughly clean
out the intestines and set aside. Taking a large cleaver, lay the body
chest down and split the body into two parts, using the backbone as
the guide. Chop the neck into soup bones. Turn the body back over and
split the rib cage in two in the center. Cut the belly meats off first
and then using the cleaver again cut the upper body off at waist
level. Cut the vagina off complete with the pubic bone and the 2-4" of
surrounding meat. Then split the lower body into two parts for the
final butchering, it being easier to handle in smaller parts. In
smaller girls it is best to chop off both legs at the hip joint and
knees to cook those parts whole. The thigh can be left in roasts, bone
in hams, or sliced into steaks. The buttocks will make two beautiful
rump roasts or can also be sliced into steaks. Laying the chest sides
flat, breasts up. first slice the breasts off close to the rib bones
and set aside. There should still be some nipple meat if she has been
skinned carefully. Next chop off the racks of short ribs and Prime Rib
Roasts. Next remove all remaining meats from her bones, the brisket
from her upper chest muscles, Steaks & roasts from her back muscles,
and stew meats from her arms and lower legs. any remaining meats
should be ground into sausages or hamburger. A typical teen girl 5'4",
125 lbs when live will produce close to 60 lbs of useable meats,
organs, and sausages.
>>
File: 28415901IHw.jpg (87 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
28415901IHw.jpg
87 KB, 768x1024
>>
Pate of Girl's Liver

1 young girl's liver 2 tablespoons cornstarch
1- 1/2 lbs chopped shoulder meat 3 oz Cognac
1 small onion 4 whole eggs
1 clove garlic 1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon sage 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper

Coarse grind all meats and mix with remaining ingredients. place
formed in a loaf in a covered cassorole dish and bake for 2 1/2 hours
at 350 deg F. Cool and serve with unsalted crakers and caviar.
>>
>>
File: 28415902vyC.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
28415902vyC.jpg
84 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>698294423
keep goin
>>
Breast with Red Wine

One moderate size girl's breast 2 tablespoons butter
2 cans tomato pieces 2 cups small pearl onions
4 carrots, sliced 2 stalks celery cut in
large pieces
2 cups red wine 2 cloves garlic, halved
1/2 tsp whole black peppercorns 1 pinch ea Majoram & thyme
1 bay leaf 2 Tablespoons melted butter
salt to taste 1 cup girl meat drippings and
broth

Quickly braise the breast in butter in a frying pan, just enough to
slightly brown. Place the breast in a covered roaster and pour the
broth and wine over it. Add tomatoes, onions, celery, carrots and the
seasonings to the roaster and cover. Roast at 350 deg F, basting
occasionally until done, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve the breast on a
platter diagonally sliced with the vegetables. Serve the broth like a
gravy to be poured over the meat as eaten.
>>
File: 1464679821488.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464679821488.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>698294563
do eett
>>
Sliced Heart in Burgundy Sauce

One girl's heart, sliced 1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped onions 1 cup burgundy wine
1/2 cup girl meat drippings and broth
salt and pepper to taste flour for thickening

Braised the sliced heart and mushrooms in a pan with girl meat
drippings, butter, and onions.
Add the wine and stir together with the broth. Add the salt and pepper
and add small amounts of flour to thicken sauce just slightly. Serve
very hot.
>>
File: 1284254917418.jpg (221 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1284254917418.jpg
221 KB, 1200x1600
>>698294586

what do you think will come of this?
>>
The following girls are best served as indicated:

21-29 years old - Butched and cut up into steaks and roasts, will
produce a large amount of tougher meats which should be used as stew
meats or hamburger. Organs (heart, kidney liver) will make good
pate's and gravies. Necks will make excellent soups. Intestines will
make good sausage casings for sausage meats made from her lesser
quality meats.

Fatty or slightly overweight girls - Good for smoked meats, especially
Hams and Bacon, and hamburger meat.

Skinny girls - Should be fattened up first if possible. Most cuts will
cook best if extremely rare or in stews. Butt roast can be delicately
delicious rare.

Tall or large breasted girls - best butchered into roasts and steaks.

Very young girls - under 12 or 13 usually not very good because of
lack of meats and the organs are too small, but if gutted could be
cooked whole in soups. 12-13 year olds with developing breasts and
well proportioned bodies willl be best either roasted whole or spitted
on the barbeque. Care must be taken, however, not to overcook. The
heart or livers of these young girls will be very tasty just barely
cooked and eaten almost raw.
>>
File: nueva carpeta 059.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
nueva carpeta 059.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>
>>698292064
How to get to LT. Surge. How to open that laser entrance?

You open the laser entrance by looking in the buckets that are all around the gym, when you look into those buckets it will either say you found a switch or there's nothing in there, if you find a switch it opens the first laser, you will find the 2nd switch in the bucket either next to the first one or around it in surrounding buckets, if you find the first switch then click a second bucket and there is nothing then everything resets and you need to find the first switch again. Once you find both in a row the lasers will be gone.
>>
>>698294873
stop you're making me hungry
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
>>
>>698294788
fukn post so i can c b4 m od s take it down. doo eeett
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sObhIolik
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/-havMnDkWd/
>>
File: buck7.png (542 KB, 623x471) Image search: [Google]
buck7.png
542 KB, 623x471
gets me every time
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT11bhh5_9U
>>
File: 1284254956471.jpg (165 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1284254956471.jpg
165 KB, 1600x1200
>>698295024

this does not end in sopmething that mods can take down....but the point is that this did happen.....
>>
>>698294547
Half a balls face. Ha!
>>
File: image.gif (712 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
712 KB, 400x300
>>698295015
>>
Recipe Preferred Girl

Liver served rare or
fried with onions Young - 14 to 16, not thin but not fat

Heart served rare or Young - 14 to 16, not thin but not fat
sauteed in sauces about 5-10 lbs overweight maximum

Chopped Heart or Liver 18 -20 years old, athletic body

Kidney or other organs
in gravy Any girl

Tongue - smoked or cooked 18 - 20, average girl

Steaks - tartare or rare Young - 14 to 16, not thin but
not fat
meat should have slight marbling
best cuts from ribs, butt & thighs

Roasts 18 - 20, well developed body no
more than 5 lbs overweight.

Prime Rib Roasts 15-19 with large chest muscles and
ribcage, can have large breasts

Briskets and short ribs 15-20 with large chest muscles and
ribcage, can have large breasts

Hams and Bacon 18-20 with large thighs and rounded
stomach 10-20 lbs overweight max.
>>
File: eli1.jpg (286 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
eli1.jpg
286 KB, 960x640
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWl9p0fH28
>>
File: 1281806829533.jpg (273 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1281806829533.jpg
273 KB, 1200x1600
nothing to see here...
>>
File: 1469689817610.jpg (5 KB, 162x195) Image search: [Google]
1469689817610.jpg
5 KB, 162x195
>>
Barbequed whole girl 16-18 well developed body, but only
moderate sized breasts (puffy nipples
preferred), 5-10 lbs overweight max,
good fatty marbling in meats and skin
can be as tall as 5'8". Cook alive.

Oven Roasted whole girl 14-16 well developed body, but only
moderate sized breasts (puffy nipples
preferred), 5-10 lbs overweight max,
good fatty marbling in meats and skin
Best if small or tiny body 5'3" or
less
Cook alive or dead, but gutted and
stuffed.

Breasts - baked or boiled Best choice would be VERY firm breasts
that stand high, nipples pointing
upwards,
on a girl's chest, moderate sized or
small
(32" - 36") very rounded and that
press back
when squeezed. Never having lactated.
The breast should be sliced off close
to
the rib bones thus leaving some muscle
under
the breast meat. Serve sliced thinly
cut diagonally,
with or without the nipples intact, in
sauce.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veD_Q9M79bM
>>
>>698295197
send me a link to it then
>>
>>698293534
I do not trust you
>>
File: gotitbitches.png (1 MB, 1000x946) Image search: [Google]
gotitbitches.png
1 MB, 1000x946
>>
>>698295403
why are her shoes back on?
>>
File: crippling depression.jpg (73 KB, 600x784) Image search: [Google]
crippling depression.jpg
73 KB, 600x784
>>
Someone post that incest deepthroat vid. Don't think it was CP though
>>
If you're editing of every belief and religion reaches the final century then the writer for every belief and religion is you.

You're editing of every belief and religion reaches the final century.

Thus, the writer for every belief and religion is you.

You control every -- thought, action, and lifestyle -- for the person or people as the mind controller.

I'm able to control every belief and religion by being the mind controller.
>>
>>698295015
lucky little basterd
>>
File: 2z4a7YQ.gif (401 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2z4a7YQ.gif
401 KB, 500x500
>>
File: rockemsockem34.jpg (227 KB, 964x803) Image search: [Google]
rockemsockem34.jpg
227 KB, 964x803
>>698295362
That's my favorite game ever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gko-FCZvcJg
>>
File: 1438348532913 (0).gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1438348532913 (0).gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>
File: 1324081027401.jpg (57 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1324081027401.jpg
57 KB, 720x540
>>698295586

more importantly how did they get her involved in this shoot?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QhHtYY6aF0
>>
File: 61OwHKb5fUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg (41 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
61OwHKb5fUL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
41 KB, 280x280
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcnbUfSicqE
>>
File: 1464457730240.jpg (850 KB, 1120x1680) Image search: [Google]
1464457730240.jpg
850 KB, 1120x1680
Incest 2016
>>
File: spider-man-barrel.jpg (20 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-barrel.jpg
20 KB, 500x367
>>698292064
>>
>>
>>698295015
I'm jelly tbh.
>>
>>698294788
She looks uncomfortable
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBzWfMYmHqA
>>
>>698292549
That is a great Thing. You win.
>>
File: 20141012_185242.jpg (60 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
20141012_185242.jpg
60 KB, 720x720
>>698296567

want me to wank you off?...no strings.
>>
File: Spider_2430cc_283960.jpg (33 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
Spider_2430cc_283960.jpg
33 KB, 544x400
>>698296421
>>
File: 1425096968209.jpg (25 KB, 419x436) Image search: [Google]
1425096968209.jpg
25 KB, 419x436
>>698296235
>>
>>698294788
"are you enjoying this you little shit"
>>
File: 1441149439653.png (51 KB, 204x259) Image search: [Google]
1441149439653.png
51 KB, 204x259
>>698296736
>>
Here is a dragon dildo I am working on. No not for BD. It's for one of the other fantasy toy companies.
>>
No :D
>>
File: 1467232657793.webm (610 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467232657793.webm
610 KB, 640x640
>>
File: 1468004648413.gif (499 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1468004648413.gif
499 KB, 500x210
Anything huh?
>>
File: tumblr_lm15b2oxi01qiyhf6o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 490x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm15b2oxi01qiyhf6o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 490x370
>>698296722
>>
anything.
>>
File: 1467238894909.webm (930 KB, 636x332) Image search: [Google]
1467238894909.webm
930 KB, 636x332
>>
>>698295403
I know that's not all of them come on
>>
>>698297001
>>
>>698296705
Dawaj, dawaj!
>>
File: PSYOps.png (182 KB, 256x356) Image search: [Google]
PSYOps.png
182 KB, 256x356
>>
File: 1469404576509.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1469404576509.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>
Alright newfag, listen up. Nobody else on this website is smart enough to give you correct information so I'm going to do it for you.
>Download NEWEST version of Tor and update whenever a new version comes out.
>After everything is set up, type about:config in to the search bar
>Type in header in the search bar
>'network.http.sendRefererHeader' change the value from 2 to 0.
>Type in java
>'javascript.enabled' and 'extensions.torbutton.saved.enable_java' make both values false.
>Click the S symbol beside the URL bar
>Click options
>Click embeddings
>Forbid everything in that list. EVERYTHING.
>Click appearance
>MAKE SURE 'Allow scripts globally' is UNTICKED
>Click 'Ok'
>Click TorBrowser at the top, then click options.
>Click privacy
>'Do not tell sites anything about my tracking preferences'
>'Never remember history'
>Click advanced
>Click network
>MAKE SURE 'Override automatic cache management' is unticked.
>Go to http://ip-check.info and test your anonymity.
Alright anon, there you go. You are now completely anonymous on Tor. Don't do anything illegal,
and don't log in to any accounts or enter any information that could potentially identify you.
People use those servers for illegal activities all the time and you don't want to be lumped with that group if you aren't doing anything wrong.
>>
>>698296882
Oooooooooofff
>>
File: 1wrDK.jpg (573 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1wrDK.jpg
573 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1469063320869.jpg (79 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1469063320869.jpg
79 KB, 960x960
>>
File: 453877.jpg (128 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
453877.jpg
128 KB, 642x960
>>
Kill niggers
>>
File: UT8Dxc9XABaXXagOFbXq[1].jpg (65 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
UT8Dxc9XABaXXagOFbXq[1].jpg
65 KB, 750x1000
ive been browsing chink shit user reviews all day
>>
File: 1465443538357.jpg (118 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465443538357.jpg
118 KB, 720x960
>>
>>698297069
>>
File: 1380979700785.jpg (963 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1380979700785.jpg
963 KB, 1920x1200
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuODoF16Cck
>>
>>698293003
fuck! mods!!!!
>>
File: CHECKEM.jpg (76 KB, 460x462) Image search: [Google]
CHECKEM.jpg
76 KB, 460x462
>>
>>698297537
Not funny
>>
File: 1447895632.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1447895632.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>>698297483
>>
File: hurryup.jpg (79 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hurryup.jpg
79 KB, 500x375
>>698297483
>>
File: 1440130449089.jpg (42 KB, 720x549) Image search: [Google]
1440130449089.jpg
42 KB, 720x549
>>
>>698297598
>>
File: 1466374139946.jpg (31 KB, 580x437) Image search: [Google]
1466374139946.jpg
31 KB, 580x437
>>698297241
if Nigel Farage says this, it has to be true I guess
....who is Nigel Farage?
>>
File: 2016-04-28 13.38.35.jpg (1 MB, 2470x2114) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-28 13.38.35.jpg
1 MB, 2470x2114
>>
>>698297663
story?
>>
>>698297663
0-100 nigga
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdo_xHDnrOU
>>
File: 1451015550789.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1451015550789.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
>>
File: god_is_love.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
god_is_love.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>
>>698297663
MODS!
>>
File: 1467975843169.jpg (739 KB, 584x5638) Image search: [Google]
1467975843169.jpg
739 KB, 584x5638
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-05+at+06.23.07).jpg (243 KB, 993x700) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-05+at+06.23.07).jpg
243 KB, 993x700
>>
File: 1452897149063.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1452897149063.gif
3 MB, 480x480
dis girl cute
>>
>>698295164
HOT. M-MOAR
>>
File: bootleg_coroner.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bootleg_coroner.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>>698297783
MODS, MODS, MODS!
>>
>>698297735

He's the Brexit guy
>>
File: 1464150095481.jpg (32 KB, 493x339) Image search: [Google]
1464150095481.jpg
32 KB, 493x339
>>698292064
>>
File: 1444478991.jpg (23 KB, 478x353) Image search: [Google]
1444478991.jpg
23 KB, 478x353
>>698297728
>>
File: 1437076407150.jpg (129 KB, 760x985) Image search: [Google]
1437076407150.jpg
129 KB, 760x985
>>
File: 1451706277583.jpg (198 KB, 658x357) Image search: [Google]
1451706277583.jpg
198 KB, 658x357
>>698297579
>>
File: 1328750445985.jpg (34 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1328750445985.jpg
34 KB, 400x315
>>698292606
>>
>>698297876
FAGGOT, FAGGOT, FAGGOT!
>>
File: 1440299322493.jpg (60 KB, 479x640) Image search: [Google]
1440299322493.jpg
60 KB, 479x640
>>
File: TomokoAbbeyRoad.png (2 MB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
TomokoAbbeyRoad.png
2 MB, 1220x1220
>>698297241
>>698297237

Thank you based Nigel
>>
File: 1455210309750.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1455210309750.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>698292064
>>
>>698297579
checked
>>698297748
>>
File: ngbbs4fab43fd4907f.jpg (30 KB, 523x362) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4fab43fd4907f.jpg
30 KB, 523x362
>>698297926
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-24+at+07.42.52).jpg (45 KB, 201x362) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-24+at+07.42.52).jpg
45 KB, 201x362
>>
>>698298008
who took the picture
>>
File: 1440299279010.jpg (434 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440299279010.jpg
434 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: house2.jpg (2 MB, 7664x2824) Image search: [Google]
house2.jpg
2 MB, 7664x2824
>>
>>698297823
very true....wait, you meant the one with the dumb smile?
>>
File: feel.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
5 KB, 645x773
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffYKCNY6kUk
>>
>>698294547
why the long face?
>>
File: 1439520435841.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1439520435841.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
>>
File: 1438100656455.jpg (45 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1438100656455.jpg
45 KB, 620x348
>>
File: David Cage.jpg (100 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
David Cage.jpg
100 KB, 610x343
>>
File: 1315472777331.jpg (48 KB, 332x369) Image search: [Google]
1315472777331.jpg
48 KB, 332x369
>>698297342
nice post
>>
Wow post anything anytime
>>
File: 1454459849984.jpg (24 KB, 465x356) Image search: [Google]
1454459849984.jpg
24 KB, 465x356
>>698298056
>>
>>698298126
newfag
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470347410225.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470347410225.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>
>>698296882
adorable
>>
File: 1455939051421.webm (3 MB, 898x672) Image search: [Google]
1455939051421.webm
3 MB, 898x672
>>
File: 1465674251555.jpg (92 KB, 500x702) Image search: [Google]
1465674251555.jpg
92 KB, 500x702
>>698295435
soo edgy
>>
>>698296882

jesus christ i want to harm her
>>
>>698298656
MODS
>>
File: galacticfeels.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
galacticfeels.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
>>
File: 89a.jpg (43 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
89a.jpg
43 KB, 540x365
>>698298396
>>
>>698294149
whats a cock meat sandwich?
>>
>>698296840
dragons are reptiles, have you seen a reptile penis?!
>>
>>698298126
go pro screen cap maybe?
>>
WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO WOLOLO
>>
File: love this post.jpg (58 KB, 480x562) Image search: [Google]
love this post.jpg
58 KB, 480x562
>>698297342
>>
>>698292064
lmfao wow not obvious at all
>>
>>698298816
>>
>>698297026
What's this then?
>>
>>698295024

Seen them all, nothing happens.
>>
File: T BON.png (650 KB, 1441x948) Image search: [Google]
T BON.png
650 KB, 1441x948
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
Let's get some pussy tonight.
>>
File: DED01.jpg (70 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
DED01.jpg
70 KB, 404x720
Fuck, Marry and Kill
>>
File: 1445725148850.jpg (212 KB, 1681x1261) Image search: [Google]
1445725148850.jpg
212 KB, 1681x1261
>>
File: tri force mega triangle 02-1.jpg (102 KB, 688x521) Image search: [Google]
tri force mega triangle 02-1.jpg
102 KB, 688x521
>>698293389
Ever had sex while camping?
It's fucking in tents.
>>
>>698299172
in that order
>>
File: i'll protect you.jpg (50 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
i'll protect you.jpg
50 KB, 500x350
>>
>>698297026
yes
>>
File: 16688738525_eaa1ac1c13_b.jpg (157 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
16688738525_eaa1ac1c13_b.jpg
157 KB, 1024x683
>>698299170
>mfw everyone kills three
>>
>>698295460
http://imagearn com/gallery.php?id=282245
>>
>>698297663
no no no no no, I just saw the cutest little girl outside of my apartment building and this is triggering me.
>>
>>698299249
meant for
>>698299170
>>
This thread is topgarzoople
>>
>>698293266
checked.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>698298964
>>
File: Kawaiii Scropion.png (2 MB, 868x883) Image search: [Google]
Kawaiii Scropion.png
2 MB, 868x883
>>
>>698299172
far left has some heterochromia going on
>>
>>698297026
came
>>
>>698298742
just kill yourself pls
>>
File: tumblr_o9u2rfgNbW1u20dnoo1_500.gif (1 MB, 460x256) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9u2rfgNbW1u20dnoo1_500.gif
1 MB, 460x256
>>
>>698297783
meh, not cute child idc
>>
>>698297663
Dicks out
>>
File: fagalert.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
fagalert.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>698298742
srsly?
>>
File: best_o14.jpg (44 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
best_o14.jpg
44 KB, 544x400
>>698299562
>>
File: 1464145025600.jpg (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464145025600.jpg
25 KB, 640x640
>>
File: 1469218309129.jpg (1 MB, 1602x1728) Image search: [Google]
1469218309129.jpg
1 MB, 1602x1728
>>698295015
He didn't get to smell her feet or suck her toes? :'(
>>
>>698299172

Who says underage girls aren't sluts.
>>
>>698297783
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>
File: 14459674.jpg (26 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
14459674.jpg
26 KB, 500x365
>>698299417
>>
why is this funny to me?
>>
File: 1470527100420.jpg (77 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1470527100420.jpg
77 KB, 500x600
>>698300109
>>
>>698300109
MODS! MODS!
>>
>>698300109
totally not shopped
>>
>>698300109
lol im pretty sure she is chaturbate model
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>
File: you.gif (891 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
891 KB, 500x280
>>698298819
>>
File: 1444854184.jpg (96 KB, 609x459) Image search: [Google]
1444854184.jpg
96 KB, 609x459
>>698300329
>>
>>698300514
MODS
O
D
S
>>
>>698300302
Source?
>>
File: 1468354126491.jpg (592 KB, 1700x1250) Image search: [Google]
1468354126491.jpg
592 KB, 1700x1250
>>
File: 1470467604469.jpg (722 KB, 686x1031) Image search: [Google]
1470467604469.jpg
722 KB, 686x1031
>>698300514
>>
>>698300109
Is she legal? If she is, that ruins my boner right now...
>>
>>698300109
Shopped af
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG65V8SncAU
>>
File: 53nxTMq.png (311 KB, 495x380) Image search: [Google]
53nxTMq.png
311 KB, 495x380
>>698300573
>>
File: kingcrimson2.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kingcrimson2.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1470283255902.jpg (85 KB, 927x716) Image search: [Google]
1470283255902.jpg
85 KB, 927x716
>>
File: 1470363578178.png (180 KB, 525x418) Image search: [Google]
1470363578178.png
180 KB, 525x418
>>698300640
>>
>>698300952
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>698300952
>>
>>698300952
MODS
O
D
SDOM
D
O
MODS
>>
File: 14444041.jpg (9 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
14444041.jpg
9 KB, 262x192
>>698300755
>>
File: 1469402561619.jpg (63 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1469402561619.jpg
63 KB, 550x550
>>698300109
look at dem bush
>>
File: 021 (1).png (1 MB, 920x1300) Image search: [Google]
021 (1).png
1 MB, 920x1300
>>698292064
>>
>>698301205
Image limit reached. damn you
>>
>>698298878
oh my god im almost a mile away j-j-just n-e-ed to m-make i-i-it AHHHH-
>>
>>698301344
http://imgsrc ru/main/pic_tape.php?ad=745809&pwd=
>>
NEW THREAD
>>698301698
>>
>>698300657
>>698300728
qt
>>
>>698301344

i love you
>>
>>698301527
same
>>
>>698299790
fag
>>
>>698297485
rip harambe and harambe waifu
>>
>>698300242
OHHHH MODERATORRRR?!?!
>>
>>698297241
Seems legit...
>>
>>698301762
was this real pizza?
>>
>>698297823
>dis girl cute
the one holding the cup
>>
Check em
>>
NEW THREAD
>>
>>698302120

checked
>>
>>698302085
Yup
>>
>>698301235
virgin detected.
>>
>>698302237
>>
>>698302237

No, I am too tired to start another.
you do it
>>
>>698296882
obnoxious cunt, wanna kick teeth in
>>
>>698302237
>>698301751
was already posted, slowpoke
>>
>>698299170
Respectively.
>>
File: Paralyzed.gif (2 MB, 299x267) Image search: [Google]
Paralyzed.gif
2 MB, 299x267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
>>
File: CNMiAjmVEAAwFwU.jpg (77 KB, 640x1024) Image search: [Google]
CNMiAjmVEAAwFwU.jpg
77 KB, 640x1024
>>
>>698297026
>>698298973
>>698300210
>>698300295
>>698300354

Naissance des pieuvres
aka
Water Lilies
>>
>>698297823
source
>>
>>698297026
well hello
>>
>>698294001
BI
>>
File: 1469683221721.jpg (29 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1469683221721.jpg
29 KB, 450x600
[spoiler]TEST[/spoiler]
>>
>>698305329
spoilers only work on blue boards m8
>>
File: image.png (1022 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1022 KB, 750x1334
Best girl of 2016
>>
NO
DON'T TOUCH ME THERE
THAT'S
MUH NO-NO SQUARE
R-A-P
I-S-T
RAPIST STAY AWAY FROM ME!
Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 140

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.