Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can we just have a massive fucking feels thread? I hate talking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 104
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x628
Can we just have a massive fucking feels thread? I hate talking about my shit so I'm going to go quick here. My first girlfriend committed suicide, couldn't love anyone in any way for a long fucking time, met a girl, started to feel for people again, really loved her, dated. Got dumped, still don't know why. She got so mad one day and told me to never come to her with my problems again, and more shit like that. My family is making things worse, I'll just leave it at that. B, I don't know what to do.
>>
OP does the first girl's suicide make you feel more or less inclined to killing yourself? Like would having that experience make it easier or harder?
>>
>>698033178
How do I type with my penis like this?
>>
>>698033878
More inclined, I feel like it's inevitable.
>>
Thats interesting OP. I had a friend who attempted but didn't die and I feel like I could never. There are lots of times where I want it but I know I can't do it. I tend to gravitate more towards the "I'm gonna run away and hop trains and die in the woods" philosophy
>>
>>698035890
Best advice I can give you then if you feel like that is to go ahead and get it over with. Helium is pretty painless. As is a gun if you do it right
>>
File: 1464670922182.jpg (90 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1464670922182.jpg
90 KB, 576x576
>>698033178
It sucks man.. I can't say I know how it is. Just do what makes you happy. For me it's come down to "maybe I'm going to be happier alone". Oddly enough that makes me feel better

Best wishes friend, but please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>698033878
More inclined, I feel like it's inevitable.>>698036131
I've thought that too but idk, even away from everything I can still feel shit. Emo right? Having evetytbing seem like shit
>>
>>698036744
thank you meme doggo
>>
File: oh.gif (704 KB, 435x251) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
704 KB, 435x251
>>698033178
I've been in a somewhat unsteady and argumentative relationship with my girlfriend of two years. We are two losers and we have been each others first everything, and I love her from the very bottom of my dark, rekt thread ridden heart. I have very common dreams about her leaving me, dying, being taken from me somehow, shit like that. It's as if I'm obsessed with losing the one thing that's meant the most to me in my whole life and I honestly can't imagine how it feels to live these dreams I have every day. I guess I kinda feel you, OP. Obviously I don't know how to console you, but maybe it's cool to see someone who feels similar? Eh, I dunno. Don't kill yourself, man.
>>
>>698033178
My girlfriend came home from work today with a suitcase. She packed all her shit, told me she would never come back, and left. I've spent the past two years building my life around her and I want to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>698033878
I appreciate that, but nothing seems worth living for. And ffs all I'm saying is so cliche, but I do feel that way
>>
>>698033878

I really relate on "building my life around her". Evetytbing is so pointless now
>>
File: 1470292797723.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1470292797723.jpg
258 KB, 1920x1080
>>698036744
Im in the same boat as you. Sometimes I wish I had a gf. Other times I genuinely thinnk im just better off alone.
>>
File: catfishman.png (962 KB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
catfishman.png
962 KB, 1284x7572
>>
> be me
> be 17
> first day of junior year
> walk into first period
> sit next to qt 3.14
> something feels weird about this
> I feel like I know her
> but I just can't put a finger as to from where
> holy shit
> it's a girl that I had a crush on back in 5th grade
> she never knew I existed but holy shit did I know she existed
> she left the following year because her mom got a better paying job or some shit
> "hey you were that girl who moved right?"
> "yeah, you actually remember me?"
> turns out even though I thought she was the popular girl, she never had many real friends
> chat her up
> heart starts beating
> period ends
> feel like I'm gonna shit myself because I'm just so nervous
>period ends
> my heart can finally stop going at light speed
> we just casually talk for the rest of the year, becoming pretty close friends
> follow her on Twitter
> she always says she is bored, alone, etc.
> always talking about how guys are complete assholes most of the time
> local asshole changes schedule to be in my first period
> typical alpha, 2 inches taller than me, pure muscle, plays football and baseball, gets letters from recruiters for both sports
> he starts chatting her up
> she doesn't really respond to him
> couple weeks pass by
> I can't fucking take it
> I have to tell her how I feel
> one day I pull her out of class
> "what's going on anon"
> tell her how I feel
> heart rate rises to 696969 bpm while waiting for a response
> "me and asshole already hooked up, just know that I still love you as a friend
> oh ok
> contemplate offing myself right there
> few months later, see a Twitter post about her being a single parent soon
> r.i.p

Sorry shitty green text, first time

It's been 4 years and I still think about how things would have turned out if I told her sooner
>>
>be me
>friends with 9.5/10 for whole year
>best friends
>do everything together
>find out she likes me from her friends
>realize I feel the same for her
>hell yeah
>tell her how I feel
>she says she feels the same way for me
>oh hell yeah
>summer break
>tells me not to contact her because her parents will freak
>alright
>school starts back up
>see her down the hall
>excited to say hello
>hey
>"what are you doing?"
>I just came to say hi
>"bye"
>she walks away
>what
>next day
>end up face to face with her in a class
>she won't look at me
>I ask her what's wrong and if she's okay
>she takes off her glasses, then puts her face into her hands as she starts to cry
>can't look away
>few days pass
>she ignores me and avoids me
>try to ask her if she's mad at me
>"no, just don't talk to me and don't text me"
>oh okay, I'm sorry
>it's been years and I still see her around
>depression, therapy didn't help, parents mad that I'm depressed
>I still love her and she still won't even look at me
>>
>>698037738
I aint gonna lie anon to me it honestly sounds like she fucked some asshole and can't live with herself
>>
>>698033178
Hey OP. I know how this is. My first girlfriend killed herself too. Given though, I was 13 at the time. Also I was a big emo faggot who only listened to blink 182 back in 1992. So personally I cut a lot that didn't help anything. But 3 years after that, just before my 16th birthday I met a girl at my school who I had never really considered, and we started talking, dating, and now I am happily married to her. My advice is if you want help just surround yourself with friends/games and when you want a girlfriend, lower your standards to an unattractive girl, but never a fat girl, unless that's your type.
>>
File: ojpwy6yumkcx.jpg (30 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
ojpwy6yumkcx.jpg
30 KB, 500x407
>>698037530
>>>698036744 (You)
>Im in the same boat as you. Sometimes I wish I had a gf. Other times I genuinely thinnk im just better off alone.

Things with my ex ended about 7 months ago and in retrospect, im just now realizing I'm not a good boyfriend. I love the girl more than life itself but I'm just not able to do all the duties of a good BF.

But at the same time, there's a smaaaaaaall chance that there's a girl out there that can deal with me and my borderline autistic stupidity. I wouldn't wish it one anyone.
But good vibes your way, homie. Hope you're stronger than me.
>>
quit being a whiny fucking bitch OP, I technically died for a short while a couple months ago and now deal with more shit then you ever will and I'm not crying like a bitch.

suck it up, faggot.
>>
>>698038324
That kind of hits home, I just need to think it's worth it
>>
>>698037552
anon, im here for you man, I hope she has a miscarriage
>>
File: 1432002524492.jpg (118 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1432002524492.jpg
118 KB, 500x749
>>698038431
Was this an actual part of a simpsons episode?
>>
>>698039356
Yes it was.
>>
>>698037738
They might not love you but I love you anon, in a straight but op's a fag kinda way
>>
>>698038619
This sounds like a shorter version of a copypasta
>>
File: 1468892490157.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468892490157.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>698033178
kill yourself but not until after november 8th when you vote for trump

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trumpmustwin
>>
>>698038324
nice
>>
File: Sultan-Sharjah-web.jpg (112 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
Sultan-Sharjah-web.jpg
112 KB, 800x550
>>698033178

How do you feel knowing your parents used you as Child Prostitute for Sharjah Ruler sick desires friends?

Since you were in the 5th grade, you always been taken to Sharjah Ruler palace each month being molested by his Jewish celebrities friends.

Then finally when you hit the 7th grade you figure that shit out. And you refuse your parents to put you inside Sharjah Ruler staff car to be taken there, and they tell you they don't have jobs because they get paid at least 500,000 dirhams per each molestation session?

SHIT.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
I have zero fucking hobbies and interests while planning on offing myself every night, the thoughts and considerations are becoming more and more frequent. The friends I do have will never notice since I'm the joker of the group. I keep everybody laughing and shit while I'm becoming a shell of my former self.
>>
>>698033178
I feel bad trying to tell you it gets better because when I was in your spot that never helped me. What helped me was just being an asshole to my general family and finding asshole friends to buddy up with. Not /fits/ though.
>>
Been there OP. Honest answer from experience, it probably is you who is the problem. People don't mind listening and trying to help, but if you are constantly negative and down and depressed, it drags them down as well and it gets everyone down.

What helped me? after years of blocking it after realizing pushing my problems on to others was causing them to feel down I decided to seek proper help. I just said it bluntly to my doctor "I'm depressed, can't be assed going to work all I do is sit around, moan play games". He first got me to see a psychiatrist, and then gave me some tame ass pills that worked well (first week made me tired as fuck though).

Still get down now and then, but I put life into perspective. There is more to the world outside, back when I was depressed I pretty much lived in the same town for 21 years hardly venturing out the house, I've travelled and done so much more and I know it sounds cheesy but getting around really makes you feel good.
>>
>>698039558
It's not
>>
>>698039702

My opinion? literally speak to a doctor. Really does help if you can speak to a neutral about it.
>>
>>698039964
I completely disagree.
>>
>>698039702
then whats stopping you?

>do it
>>
>>698040038

Why? are you one of these conspiracy nutjobs that don't trust them? They are trained for years to deal with this shit, especially if you can get free psychiatrist help.

These things exist for a reason, they benefit people. Plus you can go once, and if you didn't think it helped bail. Why would you avoid trying something if it fucking helps?
>>
>>698038431
Thanks man you as well. it is painful knowing I'm missing out on the main aspect of adolescence though.
>>
>>698040063
Because I'd rather not fuck myself over if it's just something that would pass
>>
I have had 3 close relationships with women so far in my life. These were not all romantic, but include friendship.

1. become close friends with girl in college, after a couple of years she wants to go out with me since we're all but officially dating at that point. I tell her that I'm not ready for that right then but to give me some time. I apparently wait too long and she's going out with someone else. I realize that I regret my actions almost immediately. The next year consists of me doing terrible things to try to get her back. I am never going to tell anyone more specifics of this story as I am so ashamed.

2. meet a nice girl, she becomes infatuated with me. She is very insecure, so I end up telling her all sorts of things to try to make her feel better about herself. I can't bring myself to tell her I love her because that's what really helped tear up the heart of the first girl and I don't want to see that happen again. We drift apart.

3. I become good friends with a girl I see pretty regularly. She is also pretty insecure, and a little bipolar (all 3 were actually). I find myself being very flirty and she is responding to it well enough. I find out she is married, and after some drunken mistakes I feel really shitty about myself. That was over a year ago and we are still friends, but I am trying to keep my distance a bit. I'm limiting how much alone time we have together, I don't like drinking with her anymore...

I have reached the point where I won't use superlatives when I talk anymore, especially because they bring up memories of having said the same thing to someone else and it makes me feel terrible to do that. I find myself blowing off and attempting to distance myself from people I care about. Whenever she's around I can't help but acquiesce to what she wants, but when I'm alone I don't want to go spend time with her, I blow her off, and justify it as intentionally trying to get her to dislike me.

cont.
>>
>>698040494

I really don't want to get into a relationship with anyone else, I feel like crap when I imagine having made these people cry and I don't want anyone to invest that much emotion in me that I can do that to them. I've thought about suicide but it won't be quick. The only way I'd do it is to move far away from everyone, slowly lose contact with them all, then stick my head in an oven (or a more reliable method that I had in mind which includes a bed, trash bag, duct tape, and a ball valve coming from a disused spur of my gas line).

Basically, I hate myself and I hate what I've done. I regret the last 4 years almost entirely and just want to be forgotten.
>>
>>698033178

bruh, i was depressed as shit for like 6 months smoked a shit ton of whatever i could get my hands on. thought about suicide when i went to bed and when i woke up. i couldnt even be in public places without having anxiety attacks. one day i said to shit with it all and started running or biking. anything to keep my mind off it. deleted close friends off social media that constantly post random negative shit.

dont be a bitch, go outside and fucking do something. trust me. it will change how you think about everything.

tldr; take the negative shit out of your life and do what you want to do. no matter how long it may take you. set some mutha fuckin goals mannn and dooo it
>>
File: Screenshot_20160719-181523.png (456 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160719-181523.png
456 KB, 1440x2560
>>698040373
How old are you?
I'm 24 just going through this heartbreak bullshit for the first time.

For me, adolescence was about finding people i could relate to just enough to spend weekends with. The natural relationships formed and held and the fake ones withered away quickly.
>>
>>698040672

You are over thinking it dude, out of all 3 of them (apart from maybe the married woman) you didn't do anything extreme or nasty. You might have made them cry but you didn't beat them up, cheat on them, leave them with a kid etc.

Try to think of the positives, you can't keep overthinking the negatives, that's whats tearing you apart.
>>
>>698040792

This is pretty good. Abandon all the negative shit and tone down on the weed
>>
>>698040217
I completely trust them. Just after a few years I came to the conclusion they never helped me as much as $150 a visit could do.
>>
>>698041246

Ah, thats the difference. Free healthcare over here in the UK, so we don't pay for that shit.

Try asking your doctor about this shit if its severe...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escitalopram

I was totally against drugs to get rid of mine, but this shit actually worked. Still obviously get depressed every now and then, but this is the only thing that helped a bunch.
>>
>>698040992
18 last year of high school. And I go to an all boys private school lol. I have had little female contact through high school.

Thanks for the advice I'll probably try to do the same as you did.
>>
>>698041677
Thanks Anon, but I'm fine now. Besides, I already have two meds of my own. Not sure if they're doing much though.
>>
File: 946e2ae6841.jpg (11 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
946e2ae6841.jpg
11 KB, 220x220
>>698033178
>My first girlfriend committed suicide, couldn't love anyone in any way for a long fucking time, met a girl, started to feel for people again, really loved her, dated. Got dumped, still don't know why. She got so mad one day and told me to never come to her with my problems again, and more shit like that. My family is making things worse, I'll just leave it at that. B, I don't know what to do.

If all you do is burden people with your problems is it no surprise they either top themselves or leave you? Now you create this shitty thread..

My advice is stop leeching everyone elses happiness especially if you have nothing to give back.
>>
>>698033178
>>698040792

follow up:

Dude i tried tinder and chilling with other chicks. it will never feel the same. you have to be happy with yourself before thinking of a relationship.

Fuck relationships
fuck having excuses

Do what you fucking like to do.

maybe you like to play video games paint draw look at stars whatever buh. it doesnt matter what you do because you like it. you dont need someone elses approval and if they shoot you down tell them to suck a nut.

keeping a positive mindset towards everything and being open to everything is key to life homey. good luck peace out.
>>
File: 1447648493406.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447648493406.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>698041760
Yeah man te Nada! If I could give myself as a HS senior a final piece of knowledge..

Don't be afraid of making mistakes and using them as lessons.

Pic related- runner up advice
>>
>>698041870
/thread
>>
>>698042498
Yeah thanks again and sorry to hear about the heartbreak man, but at least you felt what love feels like.
>>
File: B3Az7BM.jpg (537 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
B3Az7BM.jpg
537 KB, 2048x1536
My closest friend stopped any kind of interaction with me because his girlfriend didn't like me and basically said it was either me or her. After a friend ship that consisted of almost half my life, he chose this girl who he knew for 3 months. It's been almost a year and their still happy and together, here I with hate in my heart for that cunut.
>>
>>698043343
I mean, that's why I never tell anyone anything. You could always go to a therapist and 'rent a friend' that you don't have to care about leaving you. My problem is that as far as I know you can't tell anyone you have suicidal thoughts as that can be used as justification to declare you mentally unfit and disallow you from things like DNRs, or could even land you in a mental hospital (feel free to prove m wrong). If I'm feeling suicidal the last thing I want is someone to take away my choice to actually do it (hence, not telling anyone).
>>
>be me
>be oldfag of 31 years
>lonely through most of my teenage years
>finally meet a qt 3.14 at age 22
>nyan cats and rainbows for the next 3 years
>finishing university together, spending every fucking minute of every fucking day together
>not getting bored of her. not a single argument with her.
>money starts to roll in
>finally find nice house and move in together
>getting married clicheemoviestyle
>ceremony in the garden, whitedresses, flowers,doves, friends and family
>fucking cheesy, but absolutely loved every single second of it
>trying to get her preggo right away
>going all in without any doubts
>ffwd a few months
>doctor confirms "pregnant with twins"
>"fuck yeah"
>consider ourselves most lucky couple in the whole world
>wifey gives birth to a beatiful boy and a beautiful girl
>no complications, both babies healthy
>enjoying our little family
>changing diapers is fun, cooking together is fun, watching our little treasures when they are asleep cuddled together is the best thing I've ever seen my whole life
>twins are 11 months old
>wifey calls me at work asking me to pick some stuff up from the supermarket on my way home
>have to work overtime but do the shopping ofc and hurry home after that
>put groceries on kitchentable
>wifey realizes I forgot to buy saffron which she needed cause she was going to make a cake on sunday
>apologize and get ready to drive back to the supermarket
>"no you stay anon. I can see that you are tired. just watch our kids and relax. I'll go"

>drunk driver runs my wife off the road and leaves her to die in a ditch while I sit on the couch and watch shit on tv

>my laziness killed the love of my wife
>my kids are the only reason I'm still in this world
>every second I wish to have died instead of my wife
>>
I need to be in a control room instead of a support group but there's only one person I know who's insane enough to pull that off and I pretty much blew my chances with that.
>>
File: noose.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
noose.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>
File: myKu9Ws.jpg (115 KB, 1092x1092) Image search: [Google]
myKu9Ws.jpg
115 KB, 1092x1092
>>698043805
Honestly, we got together like a month after I swore I was going to focus on myself. Once I stopped thinking so much about dating, things just happened. Serendipity is the word, I believe.

We lasted 2 years and even with all the heartbreak and depression, I'd do it again. Ive probably learned as much through the breakup as I have the last 2 years with her.

Your time will come, man
>>
>>698043827

Dude, unless you sit there talking about wanting to go on a killing spree in your Neighbourhood, or that you want to eat babies they won't fucking section you lol.

If you are going there to just talk about feeling suicidal or depressed, you got fuck all to worry about. Stop being so negative and worrisome, thats causing the problems you're having.
>>
>>698043957

Your laziness didn't kill her dude, that fucking asshole drunk driver did. Fuck beating yourself up over it, you both loved each other and shit was good. She wouldn't have blamed you.
>>
>>698044376
Ah yeah sounds nice though, even if it was short.
>>
File: please..........stop.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
please..........stop.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
About a week ago my father, mother, brother and baby sister all died in a car crash. The only reason i wasnt in the car with them was because i ditched their trip to the movies so i can hang out with my friends.
>>
File: 1456849013261.jpg (65 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1456849013261.jpg
65 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1456848917143.jpg (117 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1456848917143.jpg
117 KB, 500x432
>>
File: 1456848865828.jpg (47 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1456848865828.jpg
47 KB, 500x368
>>
File: 1456848832603.jpg (153 KB, 485x417) Image search: [Google]
1456848832603.jpg
153 KB, 485x417
>>
File: 1456848782838.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1456848782838.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1438746308010.jpg (258 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
1438746308010.jpg
258 KB, 730x730
>>
File: 1438705754897.jpg (142 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1438705754897.jpg
142 KB, 500x544
>>
File: 1438705533031.jpg (297 KB, 867x650) Image search: [Google]
1438705533031.jpg
297 KB, 867x650
>>
File: 1416716139703.png (370 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1416716139703.png
370 KB, 500x336
>>
File: 146177726082.jpg (40 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
146177726082.jpg
40 KB, 500x300
>>
File: 1416715951676.jpg (59 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
1416715951676.jpg
59 KB, 600x374
>>
File: 1416712136718.jpg (42 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1416712136718.jpg
42 KB, 500x327
>>
File: 1335088823732.jpg (39 KB, 489x178) Image search: [Google]
1335088823732.jpg
39 KB, 489x178
>>
File: 1335092583309.jpg (83 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1335092583309.jpg
83 KB, 500x331
>>
>>698033178
i would only kill myself if i was a vegetable or going to be tortured or enslaved my whole life.
>>
File: 1335092362641.jpg (83 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335092362641.jpg
83 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1335092229782.png (255 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1335092229782.png
255 KB, 500x331
>>
File: 1335092079385.jpg (72 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1335092079385.jpg
72 KB, 500x334
>>
Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the death of a good guy I knew.
> be me 18 senior year high school 2011
> sophomore guy in band ask for music advice and I help the best I can
> lanky dude, blonde fro 7/10 good looking guy
> he plays wow yugioh, etc, goofy guy
> never has anything bad to say about anyone
> just a great fucking person, a rare find
> take our band trip to florida, we all shoot the shit. I realize he is chill as fuck for a 16 yr old
> he gets a gf, weird chick, seems slutty
>I graduate and you know how it is, you just lose contact a/ peeps
> last year he comes back from studying abroad
> gf from hs has been cheating while he is gone
> takes his own life out of nowhere
> I found a copy of his senior band interview
> small 5-7 min video with advice etc for the younger classes
> mentions me in it, and how I gave him one of his best memories
> cried Watching it
> wish I would have kept in touch
> wish he was still around to give more memories
> why do we lose good people
> why didn't he just hold on another day
>>
File: 1335091378800.jpg (78 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
1335091378800.jpg
78 KB, 480x308
>>698046196
That's why people do it. They torture and enslave themselves with their own mind for their entire life.
>>
File: 1335090953688.jpg (27 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1335090953688.jpg
27 KB, 500x370
>>
File: 1335090888930.jpg (69 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
1335090888930.jpg
69 KB, 400x394
>>
File: 1335090783217.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335090783217.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 151345345452234.jpg (54 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
151345345452234.jpg
54 KB, 500x372
>>
File: 1335090731864.jpg (103 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
1335090731864.jpg
103 KB, 500x309
>>
File: 1335090490287.jpg (42 KB, 498x332) Image search: [Google]
1335090490287.jpg
42 KB, 498x332
>>
>>698039702
just go on a shooting spree, make the fuckers pay.
>>
>>698033178
>and told me to never come to her with my problems again
Why the fuck do you go with your problems to your girlfriend?

Do you think any girl gets turned on by guys who treat their girlfriends like their mommy? That shit dries out pussies like a fucking desert. Hope you learned your lesson not to dump your emotional baggage onto your girlfriend.
>>
File: 1335090453101.jpg (72 KB, 498x334) Image search: [Google]
1335090453101.jpg
72 KB, 498x334
>>
File: 1335090439672.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1335090439672.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1335090352227.jpg (64 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1335090352227.jpg
64 KB, 500x334
>>698046519
It makes no one but their family and friends pay. Dead people don't care they're dead.
>>
File: 1335090185999.png (115 KB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
1335090185999.png
115 KB, 320x226
>>
File: 1335090040234.jpg (234 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
1335090040234.jpg
234 KB, 640x445
>>
>>698046523
this anon gets it

he's a rude bastard but he's right
>>
File: 1335090095661.jpg (103 KB, 488x485) Image search: [Google]
1335090095661.jpg
103 KB, 488x485
>>
>>698046622
at least someone is suffering then, spree the pain and misery, shooting sprees now.
>>
File: 1335089860151.jpg (22 KB, 388x497) Image search: [Google]
1335089860151.jpg
22 KB, 388x497
>>
>>698033178

>YouTube :
>Abraham Hicks suicide

>best explained ever, good luck
>>
File: 1335089800048.jpg (279 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1335089800048.jpg
279 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 1335089726808.jpg (87 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1335089726808.jpg
87 KB, 500x329
>>698046745
But instead of making others suffer, you could work on making yourself happy. And no, revenge wont grant you happiness.
>>
File: 1470291966150.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1470291966150.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>severely depressed even though everything is handed to me
>meds dont work
>convinced I have HIV from sex I had like 8 months ago even though I'm terrified to get tested, no clue why I think I have it
>if I end up getting tested and am positive that will be enough motivation to finally off myself
>gave up on relationships
> alcoholic
>>
File: 1335089451310.jpg (181 KB, 800x516) Image search: [Google]
1335089451310.jpg
181 KB, 800x516
>>
File: 1335089371110.png (160 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335089371110.png
160 KB, 500x333
>>
>>698037542
the best thing I've read in weeks, thanks anon.
>>
File: 1335089286244.jpg (78 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335089286244.jpg
78 KB, 500x333
>>
>>698046887
it does dude, you can get a rush from gunning down idiots are retards, it would be a few moments or extreme fun and satisfaction.
>>
File: 1335089235016.jpg (91 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1335089235016.jpg
91 KB, 500x335
>>
>>698046683
girlfriend, finance, wife

at what point in this chain do you open up to them and get emotional support? because if you can't get it from the person who loves you, then who?
>>
File: 1335089158767.jpg (20 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1335089158767.jpg
20 KB, 500x334
>>
File: 1335089123648.jpg (68 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
1335089123648.jpg
68 KB, 720x450
>>
File: 1335088955424.jpg (92 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335088955424.jpg
92 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1335088893528.jpg (129 KB, 499x436) Image search: [Google]
1335088893528.jpg
129 KB, 499x436
>>
File: 1335088883742.png (359 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1335088883742.png
359 KB, 500x369
>>
File: 1335088830520.jpg (54 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1335088830520.jpg
54 KB, 500x389
>>698046989
No, that's just what you believe it would give you. And that also just for a few moments, when you can be happy for the rest of your life.
>>
>>698047063
That's why you have male friends and family.

Women want to have a man that is emotionally strong. Be her rock. She is the one that should come to you with her emotional problems for support, not the other way around.
>>
File: 1335088768313.png (370 KB, 495x317) Image search: [Google]
1335088768313.png
370 KB, 495x317
>>
File: 1335088717971.jpg (58 KB, 498x456) Image search: [Google]
1335088717971.jpg
58 KB, 498x456
>>
File: 1335088687279.jpg (130 KB, 498x347) Image search: [Google]
1335088687279.jpg
130 KB, 498x347
>>
File: 1335088280484.jpg (27 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1335088280484.jpg
27 KB, 500x334
>>
File: 1335088066651.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335088066651.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
>>
>>698047316
why do you normies think people could possible be happy in a world of insanity.
>>
File: 1335088047458.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335088047458.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>>
>>
>>698047063
You open up to them, you don't dump all of your problems on them.

If i have a bag of rocks and you have a bag of rocks would you be cool if i just give you my bag?
>>
>>698036972
Never make a girl your main focus bro.
>>
>>698039702
You need to see a professional about depression.
I've seen how this ends. Probably won't be suicide, will just be you progressively maladjusting and becoming less dependent. You get moodswings yet?
>>
File: 1335087867403.jpg (111 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1335087867403.jpg
111 KB, 500x400
>>698047490
I've been diagnosed with severe depression so I think I know what I'm talking about. And yes, the world is shit, so you have to learn to shut it out.
>>
File: 1335087800242.jpg (419 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1335087800242.jpg
419 KB, 700x525
>>
File: 1335087700277.jpg (23 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
1335087700277.jpg
23 KB, 450x334
>>
>>698043957
she wouldnt want to see you like this anon. You can't ask the 'what ifs' in life. If you do that then you'll be living like shit the rest of your life. Im so sorry to hear about it though, anon.
>>
File: 1335087675140.jpg (101 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335087675140.jpg
101 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 1335087633933.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335087633933.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1335087610707.jpg (45 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1335087610707.jpg
45 KB, 500x320
>>
File: 1335087505572.jpg (41 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
1335087505572.jpg
41 KB, 400x503
>>
File: 1335086330948.jpg (38 KB, 715x477) Image search: [Google]
1335086330948.jpg
38 KB, 715x477
>>
File: 1335086286139.jpg (137 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1335086286139.jpg
137 KB, 500x373
>>
>>698037552
Just because she's attractive and pays attention to you doesn't make her special. If you'd hookef up with her you'd be the one that got her pregnant, you'd realise what a shitty person she really is and your life would be a nightmare right now, trust me.

Don't go for busted-ass hoes dude, you deserve better than that.
>>
File: 1335086261731.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1335086261731.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 1335086195863.jpg (98 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1335086195863.jpg
98 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1335086155770.png (334 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1335086155770.png
334 KB, 500x333
>>
safe : is all cunt base
>>
File: 1335086060256.jpg (24 KB, 457x308) Image search: [Google]
1335086060256.jpg
24 KB, 457x308
>>
File: 1335086470830.jpg (60 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1335086470830.jpg
60 KB, 500x334
>>
File: 1335085856426.jpg (46 KB, 496x308) Image search: [Google]
1335085856426.jpg
46 KB, 496x308
>>
File: 1335085448793.jpg (53 KB, 497x330) Image search: [Google]
1335085448793.jpg
53 KB, 497x330
>>
File: 1335085415785.jpg (56 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
1335085415785.jpg
56 KB, 460x343
>>
I've had the same group of nine friends since i was in middle school. And now everyone is slowly moving in and drifting apart. Five of them are away for college, two of them went into to the military, abductions the other two moved away. And now I'm all alone, and i don't know how to make new friends.
>>
File: 1335085814395.jpg (22 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
1335085814395.jpg
22 KB, 460x344
>>
File: 1335085774549.jpg (34 KB, 486x285) Image search: [Google]
1335085774549.jpg
34 KB, 486x285
>>
I miss my 13 year old girlfriend
>>
File: 1335085730568.jpg (69 KB, 498x322) Image search: [Google]
1335085730568.jpg
69 KB, 498x322
>>
>>698048284
To be honest this is the one actually made me smile, thanks man.
>>
File: 1335085533043.jpg (40 KB, 497x368) Image search: [Google]
1335085533043.jpg
40 KB, 497x368
>>698048491
Well, mission accomplished I guess.

Now I'm out of pictures though, so you can all leave this thread and stop making each other more miserable.
>>
I just broke up with my gf for 4 years. In short, we both still love each other, but it seems we can't be together.

It hurts so fucking much god damn it. Soo much.
I love you, my little chinchilla.
>>
>>698048626
Im not your chinchilla, buddy.
>>
>>698047063
Idk. I dump all of my mental illness and all of its symptoms on my girlfriend and we've been together 7 years now. These anons have probably been with superficial people. Find a girl who acts like an actual human being and is grounded.
>>
Just incredibly melancholic all the time. I feel that all the time, nothing seems to cheer me up/make me happy.

I was once in love but she dumped me because she wanted to travel the world. She loved me but "wanted to be free"

My job is fulfilling but can get very monotonous at times. Its stressful but rewarding.

Im bored all the time.
>>
>>698048626
Same thing happened to me. My ex was of 5yrs. She loved me and i loved her. But she broke it off.

How do you feel now?
>>
>>698048626
She left me too but she doesn love me anymore

I was just too shitty for her
>>
>>698048722
The thing is men are usually the ones who can "make everything better". That's why the girl is usually depicted as the one who dumps all their problems on you and needs you're help.

So if a guy starts throwing all his problems at a girl it shows signs of weakness, and apparently girls aren't into that. But if you found one who can handle it then that's great for you man. However, others are not as lucky.
>>
File: images(4).jpg (5 KB, 193x193) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
5 KB, 193x193
27m, only a few serious girlfriends all of whom cheated on me. A few steady jobs but I'm a fuckup... got jumped on my 24th birthday, teeth were pretty much rekt. Spent the next 3 years in agony cause no insurance and when I finally got it, only thing covered was dentures so... now no teeth. Got dentures today, and of course way too big so still can't eat or talk or close my mouth with them in. Family all looks upon me as a burden and mistake. Mother abandoned me for meth, literally said she'd rather do drugs than have a disappointment for a son to my face. Spent the last 6 months struggling with Opiate addiction (mainly oxy vicodin and perkocet)
Not a day goes by that I don't contemplate suicide...but my self loathing doesn't let me. I'm a wretched, miserable thing and I keep telling myself if I'm still here, at least I can continue to disapoint those around me. I honestly wanted to get clean, and have a good life, but every time I've made progress something (or myself) causes some sort of catastrophe which sets me back further than I already was. Hate everyone. Hate myself. Not super smart but wise enough to know how the world works and that I'll never have a place in it.
>>
>>698049091
I believe you're partially right. I'm not the kind that mopes around and throws pity parties. I actively participate in treatment etc and am functional and hold a job. I think the pity party thing would be a huge turn off. She sees that I do everything to the best of my ability but get into episodes occasionally.
>>
File: 045050101111.png (6 KB, 1009x102) Image search: [Google]
045050101111.png
6 KB, 1009x102
>>698049218
just find a hobby and work out m8
>>
for some reason i feel veryveryverybad today

like this weird feeling going down my brain trough my spine
can't stop this omnious anxious feeling

woke up 3h ago 30cl of vodka didn't helped tried vitamins coffe and a nice meal didn't helped either

halp
fuck today
>>
>>698049218
If you have insurance now, I recommend seeking psychiatric treatment. The hopelessness and self loathing will tell you not to and that it's a waste of time, but I promise it's not. You've been through a lot of shit, it's okay to have help.
>>
>>698048610
Idk who you are anon but you got me too chuckle when I was down. WP
>>
>>698048975
Like she was my world. And I was too fucking dumb to realize it before things went to shit.

I don't think I ever felt so devastated as I feel right now. I can't really think about the sex and physical stuff right now, only that I lost my fellow, my comrade, my soulmate. My friend in this hostile and distant fucking world.

Fuck it. Fuck it all. Fuck you all anonymous faggots with your jokes, memes and dark basement humor. Fuck, fuck ,fuck. There is nothing now. Nothing left.
>>
>>698039964
You're stupid as fuck you're gonna get someone put in a mental hospital for damn near no reason that shit is a LAST RESORT
>>
I just turned 19, still living with my parents. However I'm moving out in the 11th. My two older brothers (21 and 27) still live with my parents aswell (to be fair they both have minor autism).
My dad actually broke down crying saying he failed at being a father, and he failed to raise my brothers into adults. He was hoping to raise them until they were 18 and then help them move out.
When i told my dad i was moving out he was the happiest he's been since he got married.

Basically I'm not depressed or anything, but my dad is hating the fact that my two brothers will probably never be able to live on their own. And knowing that makes me feel bad.
>>
>>698036972
Why? And where'd she go?
>>
I've been ready for death for years. I feel that I've seen and done everything that I wanted to.

I'm only 20.
>>
File: Elisa Milicent Sinclair.png (2 MB, 7560x6416) Image search: [Google]
Elisa Milicent Sinclair.png
2 MB, 7560x6416
>>698033178
Anyone got the green text about the Heavy and the Doctor? I always forget to save
>>
File: Doctor.png (241 KB, 1330x1076) Image search: [Google]
Doctor.png
241 KB, 1330x1076
>>698051037
I got you anon
>>
everyones posting on their experiences with girls while I'm here still a kissless virgin that has never had a girlfriend or even a close female friend in general... and yes I am ugly and have acne so that doesn't help either.
>>
>>698051004
Save up and go on vacation, go camping for a week, buy a kayak, go to a lake/river and just drift.

Do something out of your comfort zone. Or simply find a movie you've never seen before.
>>
>>698051141
TY!
this
shit
HURTS
>>
>>698051194
I'm sorry Anon.
>>
>>698051194
Don't worry it only gets worse
>be 30
>>
I've actually been doing pretty good /b/ros. I'm at a turning point, and I'm clogged up with anxiety.
I've come a long way after a bit of a tumble for reasons, and I'm about to start a whole new life.
That life has me crossing a lot of boundaries. Shipping arms around (legit), getting involved in dirty ass shit, getting involved in a lot of good, promising projects too.
It'd be meaningful to people, I'd be able to help solve problems. I've got partners, investors all riding on me, waiting to proceed. I got conflict zones not waiting on me tho.
Truthfully I've still had to deal with lingering waves of depression. When I'm out there I can focus, I'm clear headed and busy with the task at hand. When I'm alone, for periods, I catch myself slipping. Sometimes I don't catch myself for a while.
I'm ready to build a new life though. I just hope I don't give others the impression that I'm not. More than that, I hope that I don't slip once mistakes cost money or worse can become fatal for others.
>>
>>698050673
So whats stopping your brothers from getting a job and moving out? I think its fine if they take that risk because they can always move back with your Dad if they hit hard times.

It doesn't matter if they're mildly autistic. They can still find a job because not every job requires a lot of thought.
>>
>>698051221
I've traveled to many places, camped often. Used to kayak in boyscouts and didn't enjoy it that much. Kayaking these days would just remind me of the false promise my ex made to me to do so after I got out of rehab. I have watched tons of movies also, I took a couple film classes so I see the similar formulas all throughout and it doesn't bring me much joy anymore. Any suggestions of a movie to watch?
>>
>>698043825
She's probably a nightmare and he's probably miserable.
>>
>>698043825
There is a point in abandoning friendship for a soulmate, but not for a fucking skank you've known for three fucking months. Fuck this guy, seriously. You shouldn't hate the skank - she doesn't know any better.

Hate your "friend", who apparently was never such to begin with. Or better, just scratch him out of your life and forget about him.
>>
File: shitthatneverhappened.jpg (22 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
shitthatneverhappened.jpg
22 KB, 488x351
>>698043957
>>
>>698051194
Girls generally don't care that much how you look, as long as you're not filthy. The problem is that YOU think you're ugly and that kills your self confidence, which is the one thing you'll get girls with.
>>
>>698052173
Naw. If she's isolating him from his friends, something's up with her. I smell cluster B in the air.
>>
>>698039702
Dude are you me?
>>
>>698052357
Please elaborate, cluster b?
>>
>>698051194
Post a picture anon I want to see
>>
>>698051872
So I'll refer to them as C (21) and K (27)
So C isn't as bad as K, but he has anger issues and a lot of problems with stress. People always bullied him and pegged him as "the white kid who would shoot up the school at any moment".
Now C has had 4 jobs in the past year, one he was let go for being too slow on the job, then he started balancing two jobs for about a month until it got too stressful for him and he dropped one and eventually the other one just let him go.
And the latest one he had was a night shift 10pm to 6am, and he's always been the kind of dude who followed a set schedule in his head (sleep then, wake up then, eat then then and then, watch a movie here, back to sleep, etc.) So basically since this job changed his entire schedule he messed up and fell asleep on the job twice.

Now let's talk about K. K is smart, really smart. However, he lacks social skills and was always made fun of for that. And he would always come home early or not even to to school some days because he was bullied too much. Same happened to him when he went to college for a couple of months, he dropped out because he'd rather be home playing video games.
He got a job about a year ago working on post as a janitor. This made life simple because my dad works on post aswell. However, as i said before, K gets bullied for being awkward. And he has on many occasions confronted my parents about suicidal thoughts and how he believes he is worthless.

And because of these reasons and many more examples, my dad believes that they'll be living with him for a long while.

tl dr, my brothers have various problems that prevents them from keeping a stable job. And that's why my dad believes they can't make it on their own.
>>
As stupid as it is, i met this girl on Omegle. Sweetest thing. We talked every single day and often fell asleep on skype together, 19 at the time (20 now). I can't remember the last time i actually cared about anything or anyone being an emotionally stunted and retarded fag, but she genuinely made me happy, i never really wanted to open up because i know i was eventually going to get hurt, and i didn't want to hurt, so i built up a wall and she waltzed right in like it was fucking nothing. Few months go by and i realize i genuinely actually loved her and was amazed by it, it was foreign to me. She loved me too and we were pretty happy talking together. She's a small town girl (don't.) and she reminded me so much about myself and i was jealous because here was the sweetest nicest most normal person ever, who loved me, a bloody degenerate, scum of our race. on new years she said she just wanted to be friends, she was scared all the time of hurting me and not wanting to ruin my life, and i didn't care, as long as she still talked to me and what not. The last time she said I love you was on on the third friday of January, i remember she was so tired and i had been doing well up until then but after that i fucking lost it. I didn't say it back all i said was "Yeah" and i regret it everyday. The last time i remember crying was when i was 12 but after that it's happened so frequently, the only thing i'm good at is sleeping for 9-12 hours everyday but now i can't even manage 5, she's still the first and last thing on my mind when i wake up and go to sleep and it hurts, so much. Thinking that i won't ever be able to make her happy, never be able to be her first for anything. We still talk everyday but fuck it's hard. I can only hope that one day we might be able to end up together because i can't see any relationship i form working out when all i can think of is her. I wish i could not feel again
>>
File: LYhCs.jpg (259 KB, 690x870) Image search: [Google]
LYhCs.jpg
259 KB, 690x870
>>698053141
>>
File: 1463334998824.jpg (39 KB, 576x167) Image search: [Google]
1463334998824.jpg
39 KB, 576x167
>>698043825
>>
>>698052345
I can't even hold a simple conversation with a girl, they just show a rudely obvious lack of interest towards me no matter how confident I strive to be. This is how I know what your saying isn't really true.
>>
>>698036504
For proper gun suicide, stick the barrel in your mouth and aim a little above the back of your throat. That'll get your brain stem. Life isn't a movie, don't aim up at your chin or through the side of your head. Although if you have a shotgun any shot to the head will get the job done.
>>
>>698053256
this reeks of MGTOW redpill garbage.

I guarantee you are not nearly as successful or manipulative w/ women as you think you are
>>
>>698053403
MGTOW? I don't play Magic.
Also this isn't about scoring pussy. This memepic just presents cluster B disorders in a concise enough way for my response there. Point is whenever I've seen/had a chick start severing some guy's relationships like that she was always on the spectrum. Either badmouthing outsiders to the relationship endlessly or actually demanding contact is shut off to old friends out of envy for attention. After a while she bounces though. Might take a while longer if she's seeing people on the side.
>>
>>698053605
The weirdly intense honeymoon phase is also a part of it.
>>
congrats, women would literally rather die than be with you
>>
>>698053403
It's modern psychology brah, nothing to do with social politics. Same shit can be applied to men as well.
>>
>>698053605
>Point is whenever I've seen/had a chick start severing some guy's relationships like that she was always on the spectrum.

So whenever a woman ends a relationship too abruptly for your taste, she's a headcase?

While we're at it, do you self-identify as a 'nice guy'?
>>
it's a little neto
>>
>>698053955
Are you... trolling?
>>
>>698053955
You have absolutely no idea what you're replying to do you?
>>
File: 67_logo.png (21 KB, 640x403) Image search: [Google]
67_logo.png
21 KB, 640x403
>>698033178
Oldfag lurker here. I used to be like most of you. I spent so much time obsessing over a girl, thinking about how lonely and depressed I was constantly, my mind infinitely clamoring in repeated ideation of a better life, and pondering suicide along with hundreds of others on 4chan. There's something most of you should know, that, with my departure from my unsubstantiated self hate, I've come to realize. Having a partner/SO isn't important at all. Neither is having a shit ton of friends. People are fucking puzzles and most of everyone is crazy nowadays; the world's only downhill from here. The percent chance of a great relationship for actually anybody is LESS than a single digit. Find things you enjoy and indulge in them heavily, no matter how obscure or heinous those things may be. All that matters in this life is the fulfillment of your happiness and pursuing what YOU define YOURSELF as success. Nobody lives forever; there is no afterlife, and there is no real concept of good or bad. Be your own partner and discover yourself and reject the stupid ideas and opinions of everyone else, these useless prudes, pseudo intellectuals and drones, then you can begin considering a partner. The confidence gained from your newfound self-respect and personal freedom will be more than enough to help you find one. Run your own fucking business and blow money on dumb shit that you like. Hail Satan
>>
File: me.png (423 KB, 656x426) Image search: [Google]
me.png
423 KB, 656x426
>>698053172
I hardly ever take photos of myself so this is one of the only ones I have up close
>>
>>698055104
You're actually pretty attractive anon. Don't worry so much
>>
>>698055104
actually quite nice looking, just work on degreasing the face and i think you're pretty much golden. acne isn't really a big deal any more, i know a friend that got mad pussy while he had acne and still had bad scarring after he dealt with it
>>
File: 1469282917976.jpg (65 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1469282917976.jpg
65 KB, 519x519
>be me, 19
>kissless virgin but somewhat attractive
>unemployed, still searching
>born with learning disability
>bullied and beaten up throughout childhood/adolescence
>molested twice by childhood friend
>parents divorced
>lived in shitty conditions with barely enough food to survive
>great grandmother has a stroke and falls down the stairs, died in hospital.
>aunt gets run over by a car and killed
>close friend decapitated in a car accident
>couple of kids I used to babysit die in fiery plane crash
>grandmother got sudden rapid dementia senior year, lived by herself so we had to move up north to take care of her
>come to visit her in hospital, slowly watched her die
>had to drop out of high school because of that, never got to graduate
>mfw
>>
>>698055104
>ugly
I don't think the word means what you think it means.
>>
File: 21423432.jpg (56 KB, 368x510) Image search: [Google]
21423432.jpg
56 KB, 368x510
>>698055104
Honestly, are you his brother?
>>
>>698055104
You're not ugly. Very, very far from it.

I don't want to be a patronizing sperg but I have some advice for you:
1. Stop eating dairy products and only eat lean meat. It really helps to get rid of the acne.
2. Suntanning and salt water - go to the beach as often as possible, as the combination of UV rays and salt in sea/ocean water also helps a lot with many skin problems.
3. Get a gym membership - I strongly advice you to try a combat sport such as boxing or muay thai. It builts confidence like nothing else.

Just try these steps. For your own sake, try them. You won't regret it. On your picture I see a dude I'd gladly have a beer with. There is no duchebaggery, no resentment, no hate in your eyes.

Only kindness, and disappointment. Latch to the first and forget the second.
>>
>>698036971
Oh I know what that's like but it's after she left me.
I get left and cheated on in my dreams every night.
I'm really to the point of ending it all.
Im talking to a couple girls right now. And ones really into me and is basically my gf. But honestly I dont think I can care about anyone anymore. So I just make them feel special and they'll never catch onto how dead I really am.
>>
>>698055196
>>698055283
Thank you anons I really appreciate those comments

>>698055638
Well maybe I am just thinking too negatively but I have had been told countless times in my adolescent years that I am ugly from friends to strangers either as a joking insult or out of anger and heat of the moment.

>>698055780
Thanks for the advice anon! I have already tried way too many things for acne but it just seems to just keep coming back, and yes I am considering to work out and start going to a gym.
>>
>>698048447
Thank you anon(s) who posted these, really made my day better.
>>
>>698033178
Life doesn't give a shit, accept that and move on, or die. Your choice faggot.
>>
>>698056804
i choose die
>>
File: 9ba.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
9ba.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
>>698056804
>>
>>698033178

Huh. I photoshopped this pic a couple years back.
>>
.-. the only th8ng I'm getting from this thread is that girls are inconsiderate assholes
>>
I got a shitty feels poem i used to vent a while back if any of you fuckers wanna read it.
>>
File: 1367546981619.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1367546981619.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>698045407
Bruh... I'm so sorry hear.
>>
>>698050292
I feel your pain /b/ro. Same thing here.
>>
>>698041870
This.

Talk to a fucking shrink.
>>
>>698054384
It's important if you want to get laid daily.
>>
File: 1375442355377.jpg (14 KB, 480x233) Image search: [Google]
1375442355377.jpg
14 KB, 480x233
>>698050292
>>
I've spoken about killing myself to some and one thing they've always brought up is that my friends and family will miss me. If that were the case, why don't they ever want to talk to me? If they truly cared they'd want to see how I was doing. Instead I'm the one that always initiates contact. Even then it's like I'm a huge burden to them and they don't want to do much more than exchange simple pleasantries.
>>
>>698062290
I care deeply about my family and I'm the same way. I rarely talk to them, and when I do its dinner or maybe a 5 minute conversation. But they mean a lot to me and I'd give them the world if I wasn't so fucking lazy and lethargic

We also take a lot of things for granted and tend to look at the negatives than positives. But trust me the bond that's there hurts a lot when you lose family.
>>
>>698062290
They don't care. If you kill yourself they will resent you for it.
>>
File: Ainsley's shitty ass advice.jpg (25 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley's shitty ass advice.jpg
25 KB, 590x350
>>698050292
Time will heal you just fine,don't you worry,i've gone trough the same shit, multiple times, truth is, you really give a shit after a month or two, just try and let it go, my good looking fag. <3
>>
>>698033178
Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes.
>>
>>698062290
I feel the same exact way, I'm a burden to literally everybody around me.
>>
>>698062960
*you won't even give a shit after a month or two
>I am here to share the truth
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
Can anybody dump sad green text stories?
>>
>>698062725
I have not spoken to any family other than immediate, in over a year. I speak very little to wife and kids. I have sex witht the wife, about once a year, i just dont care about it. My father died in front of me, of lung cancer, but I felt little. There was no grieving period after either. I feel an intense loneliness, that nothing or no one helps. I don't know what I need. I have no empathy and judge myself and others very harshly. I wish I could just erase myself completely. I'm just waiting to die of natural causes, I suppose.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 104

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.