Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Has /b/ seen a dead body in person before? What happened if have?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 26
Has /b/ seen a dead body in person before? What happened if have?
>>
>>697451144
I've seen at least 5, you deal with it... Don't let it bother you because it's nothing to be afraid of.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 450x600
Nothing happened, just. Dead body.

What do you think might happen?

Pic unrealted.
>>
>>697451144
A dead dude on the side of the street overdosed on something. Probably Heroin.
>>
Saw my grandmother die, it was. Unpleasant.
Oddly it just didnt look natural, which is obviously wrong because everyone dies, but the colour fading, the skin losing muscle tension, the silence and no movement is just od.
2/10 didnt really enjoy but i'll see it again
>>
>>697451144
has anybody heard the death rattle before? in person?
>>
>>697452436
Fuck you I was gonna post that
>>
>>697452893
Did you just rate your grandmothers death? Fuck you belong on this website
>>
>>697451144

My grandmother.
A homeless guys body on the bike trail
And a nigger in my kitchen
>>
>>697451144
never seen a dead family member before?
>>
>>697453185
Kek
>>
>>697451144
Saw my first dead body when I was 7, it was a wake. Bummer, considering it was my grannies wake but that's life. First time seeing a dead body and freaking out, i was 14, kid in my year died of cancer. Shit was.... Brutal, tbh, had to get counselling. Better now, still terrified of cancer.
>>
Plenty of open casket funerals. Not really a big deal, though the absolute stillness of the body always makes me shudder. You never see another human being that is totally motionless unless they are dead. When I see someone dead, part of my lizard brain is always expecting them to move.
>>
>>697453427
>Died of cancer
>Brutal
Lucky you didn't see someone get squashed to a pulp by heavy machinery or some shit ey.
>>
>>697453205
not op. but ive never seen a dead body before. did not go to grandmothers funeral. grandfather died before i was born. other two grandparents are alive. did not go to either of my great grandparents funerals. i know two guys who died after getting shot. didnt go to their funerals. a girl i dated in highschool died a couple of years ago from cancer and i didnt go to her funeral. I actually feel bad about that one. she was a very pretty girl. My dad had a brain aneurysm and i did not go to the hospital. i was 4 hours away and he was declared brain dead on arrival. i kind of feel a little remorse about that but i wasnt super close to him. they cremated him so no funeral to go to. basically sums it up.
>>
Yes, I'm a medical student and we dissected corpses during anatomy studies. Also some autopsies during pathology.

Absolutely no emotion at all.
>>
>>697453709
What if it was your wife they pulled the sheet off of though?
>>
>>697453815
>implying I will ever have a wife
>>
>>697453699
If you get cremated you still get a funeral
>>
Saw a biker faggot get run over on a highway , insta kill
>>
>>697453858
Mum?
>>
>>697453908
well we didnt get a funeral. he had a memorial a few months after but i did not go to that either, not sure if thats what you consider a funeral.
>>
>>697454008
Usually, where im from anyway, you have the funeral, then the body gets taken away to be cremated.
>>
>>697451144
they were dead and I saw
>>
File: image.png (988 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
988 KB, 1242x2208
>>697453699
Photo of the girl that died of cancer. Don't care if I show name because she is dead and this image is easily reverse searchable.

Also inb4 charge your phone
>>
My dad made me go to a funeral back when I was 10. It was a friend of his so I didn't know the person at all. During the funeral, there was a Tom green looking guy(back when he had a show) & I just couldn't hold it
>>
i was second arriving at a frontal car accident
the truck driver who was first at the scene brought a fire extuingsher and i started to pull out the guys from one of the car
two guys were pulled out from the backseat, they were covered in blood, it seemed that their legs were broken, but they did not say a fucking word, we had them sit down on the road an
they were conscious, barely
we were trying to free the lady from the right seat in the front, but her legs jammed, she was also conscious, but she was in pain
after minutes one guy next to me told me, that the driver died and only then i realized, that there is somebody in the driving seat
i just spent minutes next to him without realizing the body, probably because he did not move and the car was rucked pretty bad
>>
A few? Unno kinda wore off after the 3rd time unless it was really bad.
I had a dude die on me when I was performing first aid on him. His head was busted wide open from hitting a car on his bike.
The worst memory i have is one of my friends dying from a drug overdose.
>>
>>697451144
Yea my sandal accidentally touched a flattened rat as I was getting into my car an hour ago. It was pretty sobering Anon.
>>
>>697454127
At least turn off bluetooth, that shit drains your battery
>>
>>697451144
Found dead body on property during work overdose probably a speedball which is half and half coke/heron or meth/heron also found black lady folded in half backwards in a trash can not at work just walking down the street
>>
>>697454082
oh naw. they just shipped him to the crematorium and lit him up. im in america so not sure where you are or standard procedure even here. like i said not too familiar with death. i think i skip most of these opportunities because im so terrified of dying
>>
>>697454225
haha resonable. i didnt even know it was on
>>
A few.. Open casket funeral, not sure those really count, you know what you're going to see, you expect it..

Watched an aunt die in the hospital, total brain-dead, they pulled the plug and she just slowly stopped ticking, old bat still took days.

One in a local market, walked in and there's this 600 pound black dude decked out on the floor, they were trying CPR but no pulse, and yeah, he dieded.

Weirdest one, was going to the store or some shit, don't remember, but I see this guy laying on the grass in someone's front yard, no shirt, laying on his back, pale as shit, cops are there talking to the homeowners.
>>
>>697453632
Ever see what aggressive cancer can do? His skin was yellow, eyes sunken into his skull, practically skin and bones, they took his fucking leg to improve his odds, but hey fat lot of good that did. All that, over 4 years. Dude getting crushed by machinery, that's pretty traumatic to see irl, but cancer is a horror that lasts and lasts. I'd take getting crushed by a steam roller over lymphoma any fucking day of the week.
>>
>>697452965
Yep. My dad. Worst sound ever
>>
jesus i didn't realize it was that common, i sound sheltered as fuck or maybe just have weird chances of never encountering one.
>>
>>697454417
i agree. cancer is a slow painful bitch
>>
File: 1450077739440.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1450077739440.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
Saw my dead father in an open casket. Didn't really know him. Poked his cheek.
>>
>>697451144

I am a veteran. I have literally seen 100s in varying states. A few stand out:

1. Patrolling a fucked up neighborhood in a South Pacific nation. Came across two guys fighting, one pulls out a bush knife (machete) and hits the other guy flush in the middle of his scalp. His head split open like a watermelon, even kinda looked like a watermelon from the inside

2. Our base got hit in Iraq, they Allah ackbared the front gate and vaporised the sleeping shit head Iraqi guards. Follow on force was on foot and in technicals, walked/drove straight into our kill-zone and got cut in half by our .50 cals.

3. Iraq again, quiet day, come across a dump truck (via drone feed) being used by Daesh to transport logistics, drop GBU, direct hit. Do battle damage assessment, truck was full of fighters, 48 KIA, at least that is what we could count, cunts were melted together.

4. found four local farmers strung up on meat hooks in a house in some shitty village, they were tortured, woulda hurt.

5. Watched a muj in Afghan take a direct hit from an AGL. Was ripped in half from the waist down, completely eviscerated but was still alive and crawling towards his mangled AK to keep fighting, kinda respected the cunt but he "died" before he crawled very far.

Many more but these are a few of the memorable ones.
>>
I've handled hundreds of dead bodies. I do transport for the county coroner. ODs, suicides, decomps, car accidents, you name it.
>>
>>697451144
i used to pee on a dead squirrel for an entire winter on my walk home. it was like a carcass encased in ember until spring came.
>>
>>697454489
It happens bro a fuck ton of people go entire life without seeing any in person
>>
>>697454466
hardcore. i didnt know it existed until i heard a line in a movie about it. then i looked it up. its pretty hardcore and unnatural sounding
>>
>>697454269
im in australia, a funeral generally will set the family back $5000 from what ive heard. Dont know what happens to people who cant afford it.

Dont be scared of dying, think of it as a journey to a higher level of being, or maybe just going to sleep. I dont remember before I was born, so why would I remember after Im dead? Religion is there to keep you scared, throw it away
>>
>>697454503
hahaha geez that made me laugh sorry
>>
>>697454565
only on /b/. moments like this remind me of why i stick around here
>>
>Driving down the coquihalla highway with friends
>Road is covered in rescue vehicles and people alike
>Truck with car under
>Car is absolute demolished except the front seats
>The paramedics are sitting down with two guys who were in tears
>Rescue workers pulling out two bodies of two girls
>one of the worst experiences in my life
>>
>>697454565
Cause when no ones home its ok to piss on the front porch right?
>>
>>697454622
its just so final. i think what bothers me most is going out in a painful way. like a heart attack or something.
>>
>>697454791
oh yeah, also my grandpa and great grandmother, and some sand nigger. All at a wake
>>
>>697454622
>>697454860
replying to you twice here. but i had cancer about six years ago and i went through it relatively fine. without being scared. but it was until about two years ago i had a sudden realization that "I should be dead now" and that thought has freaked me out since
>>
>>697454860
Heart attack is not very painful dude
>>
>>697454622
>Dont know what happens to people who cant afford it.

my friends homeless dad died a couple years ago, dude was actually chill as fuck. got hit by a car. they asked my friend to id the body but he wasn't having any of that and had it cremated. not sure if it was free or if they harvested any organs beforehand....kind of an akward question to bring up irl
>>
>>697454972
really? i guess i have a classical movie idea of a heart attack with somebody grabbing their chest
>>
Done one autopsy at med school yet. cut her open then squeezed and cut her lungs to check for emboli. Had a tamponade so she must have died from a myocardial infarction.
>>
File: Fuck Yeah.jpg (42 KB, 363x400) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah.jpg
42 KB, 363x400
>>697451144
Yeah, this is life, life is full with dead people and animals, just get over it already. http://worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
>>
>>697454953
You had cancer, and you are scared of having a heart attack? I'd chose heart attack over cancer any day of the week, relatively quick compared to possible years of suffering.

What kind of cancer did you have?
>>
>>697455089
when noone was looking you kissed her neck squeezed her tit and fingered her pussy didn't you dude.
>>
>>697455049
Dont get me wrong it hurts but just not as much as you would guess its kinda like being punched in the chest getting the wind knocked out of you and a bad mucsle cramp mixed into one
>>
>>697453954
Mums the word
>>
File: 1466901533706.jpg (40 KB, 656x369) Image search: [Google]
1466901533706.jpg
40 KB, 656x369
You are alive, and thats all that matters..
>>
>>697455135
testicular cancer. i dont think i was ever scared of it because it was always 85% treatable. but it metastasized to my lymphnodes so i had to do chemo. yeah im not sure why but the idea of a heart attack has always freaked me out
>>
>>697454522
That dune coon still clawing for his weapon is actually fairly impressive yeah

Still though, fuck him and good riddance
>>
>>697455186
Nothing to squeeze or finger cause we cut it all up. Man she was 86 and had no eyes in her sockets
>>
>>697454659
He was in jail or on his way there for most of my life. I only saw him alive (old enough to remember) about 2 weeks before he had a heart attack from too much drinking. I poked him (when nobody else was around of course) because he was slightly bloated, but still looked like he could be alive. Looked really weird.
>>
>>697455007
I'd say that it was probably paid for by the government, and I think they need permission to take your organs. Australians decide that when you get a licence or renew it. You can even chose which ones you want to keep.

Also, here's remembering all the people who we are talking about in this thread. Only they know the answer to the ultimate question
>>
>>697455226
just curious do you know this from first hand experience or just know somebody who had one? no history of heart issues in my family either so its probably completely an unjustified fear
>>
>>697455007
It's pretty shitty options, cousin who was a lifelong druggie died broke, very little immediate family left, even less with any money. I don't remember exactly what the options were, but none of them were something you'd want for someone you actually cared about.
>>
>>697451144
I work in hospice, so I see people die everytime I go into work. It's pretty normal to me now.
>>
>>697451144
grandmother died of an anurism in my room when I was 6, lived out in some orange orchard in the mountains of Africa, so it took a while for the doctor to get there, I can still hear my dad screaming for my mom, can still see them trying for 45 min to do cpr, that sound of air weezing in and out of a lifeless body while I sit and stare, the screams tears and 911 call all becoming a blur as I watched my grandmother turn cold, her eyes still open. after the doctors got there it was just an overkill nightmare of adrenaline shots to the heart and trying to Jumpstart her heart. my mother afterwards explaining to me she was dead, and that she wasn't in pain anymore. my child mind shutting down, becoming cold. I pulled on her hair, and asked if she could feel it. my sister screamed at me. I just turned and looked at her, "why are you crying, she's just dead" I got up and got on my bike, rode through the Forrest for hours. trying to feel, trying to remember how it had felt just a few hours before when I still had my humanity. the worst part, earlier that day, my grandmother kept asking me to make her a glass of fresh orange juice, but being a hyper little kid I was too busy to do even that simple task for her, an hour before she died I came home and she was in the kitchen making herself that glass of orange juice. still think about that all the time. wonder if that's the day I lost myself, lost what made me a person. I wonder if my life would have turned out differently if that and the other things following it had never happened to me. I wonder if maybe, just maybe, things could have been diffrent, and I Could have turned out better. I Don't wish it on anyone. maybe one day I'll post my story from 6 to 22 for you guys. thanks for reading /b/ros.
>>
>>697455445
yeah even now your penis is considered an organ for transplant. i was out when i heard eyes could be donated. you can take my innards but leave my outtards
>>
>>697455633
You are a melodramatic little bitch.
>>
I just dropped a body off at a funeral home
>>
>>697455633
nigger you called 911 in africa? either this is bullshit or you are living in america and dont know the equivalent anymore?
>>
>>697455738
And you're a cunt, surprise surprise, dipshit
>>
>>697454466
Yeah my mom as well. A sound that will never leave me.
>>
>>697455491
Its not unjustified i had a mild heart attack started sweating followed by a pain in my left arm and a few seconds later it kicked in once i realized what was happening i ran to the bathroom we had asprin i chewed thru like 5 befor my mom asked me what the hell was going on and why was i eathing them loke candy went to the hospital and doctor said that it was a mild heart attack brought on by stress
>>
>>697455815
We just had a funeral home take a body not long ago.
>>
>>697455346

Bro, his intestines were trailing behind him, was kinda funny, before the start shooting they typically ingest meth/epinephrine as they feel god-like, no pain, and their heart keeps beating even when they are fucking munted
>>
File: 1467826675602s.jpg (3 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
1467826675602s.jpg
3 KB, 123x125
>>697455892
You gonna cry about it?
>>
What happens when we die that question is the only thing stopping me
>>
>>697455938
That sounds interesting as fuck, in an obviously grim kinda way.

I wonder if he even knew how completely knackered he was.
>>
>>697455868
I moved to America in 2002, I don't remember what the number for emergency in south Africa was but I figured since most users are Amerifags it would get my point across.
>>
>>697452436
But………pic related?
>>
I've seen one, some guy near where I work was driving too fast on his bike I guess, think he hit a car flew off the bike and hit a stop sign he grazed the road alot, lotso blood
>>
>>697451144
Never seen a dead *person* before IRL but a friend in high school worked in his father's garage after school and we'd go over there sometimes to chill, smoke cigawettes or whatever...

Friend comes out one day and was like "you've got to see this." Takes me to a car that has been in an accident with blood all over the windshield. "The guy died..."

I look inside and there's brain matter everywhere and blood that has congealed into a rubbery-looking sack on the passenger seat.

It was 4spooky2me actually...
>>
>>697455910

I pick bodies up all night. FH calls are easy, but the coroner ones can be gory and fun.
>>
>3 dumb girls cycling next to eachother on narrow road
>truck casually driving on road, no problem
>1 idiot girl sways to the left while bus is passing
>steer gets stuck on truck
>girl falls off bike
>truck wheel over her head
>she dead

natural selection, gotta get rid of the idiots
>>
>>697455907
damn dude. how old were you? what was the arm pain like? i get arm "pain" occasionally but i think thats brought on by acid reflux and probably a little panic attack.
>>
>>697456104
ITT: bunch of fucking pussies
>>
>>697451144
>Has /b/ seen a dead body in person before? What happened if have?
Yes, my mum. Nothing happened. I walked out into the lounge room and said i was pretty sure mum was dead, and an ambulance was called. She'd been wasting away for a couple years and basically looked like a corpse already. I saw the full extent of it for the first time when the medics pull her out of the bed and took her nightie off. Looked like a gulag victim, just completely wasted away.
>>
>>697456029

I dunno man, I think a combination of shock and all the drugs he had in his body would have left him in fairy land
>>
>>697455643
tbh someone else rocking my cock after i die sounds much cooler than some fat bastard who needs a kidney.
>>
>>697451144
Open-casket orthodox funeral, that's all.
>>
>>697455633
This story is amiss
>Africa-Orange Orchard? They have food in Africa?
>Africa-Doctor? They have doctors too?
>Africa-911? Come on
>Africa- Your DAD!? You know your father? Bullshit!
>Africa- Your bike? Tell the truth
>>
not really, saw my dead dog after it hung itself (u read that right, sort of).
also got my moms ashes on my pants after i threw them on the ocean, but i didnt see her die.
>>
>>697453205
Story?
>>
>>697451144
ye mate, i was in africa the land of the niggers n i was driving on the road and i saw a dead nigger on the side of the road and surrounding the dead nigger were alive niggers and they were all stealing his shit dawg it was fucked up i tell ye
>>
>>697456453
fuck dude. thats actually a good point. this makes me reconsider everything
>>
>>697451144
Pulled a dead kid out of a lake, stupid parents not watching him and I was lifeguarding at a beach nearby.

Was awful, kid was 4 years old.
>>
>>697454565
Amber?
>>
>>697456632
fuuuuuck. how long for that to settle into neat boxes in your mind?
>>
>>697451144
Forensic science tech here. Seen lots of death and lots of autopsies. It's just meat. Stinking and rotting meat. It only means what you make it mean, the dead don't fucking care. They're just dead.
>>
>>697456514
>>697456514
i had a buddy and his dog hung himself. thunderstorm one night, next morning they go out and find the dog hanging from the fence. tried to jump it and collar got caught
>>
File: 1464745189774.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464745189774.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>697456762
>>
Mortician here........yes.
>>
>>697456851
*snork*
>>
File: 1459939817211.webm (3 MB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
1459939817211.webm
3 MB, 480x280
>>
File: 1470044406641.jpg (59 KB, 486x355) Image search: [Google]
1470044406641.jpg
59 KB, 486x355
>>697451144
>>
File: 6BeFpgT.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
6BeFpgT.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>697455633
>>
>>697456927
Kekd
>>
>>697455633
at first glance i thought you said your grandmother died of autism
>>
>>697456851
if i saw those two dudes i wouldnt instinctually think man. but the one does have big hands
>>
>>697452893

>2016
>2/10
>>
>>697456762
pretty similar to mine. i remember the day almost played out like a black comedy. Im 16 its the last day of school before summer vacation. We tie up our dog on the porch (its hot in our house). I finish my school buiss (singing songs and what not), cycle home in a happy frenzy, screaming, singing, laughing with glee over the fact that i have 2 months of freedom to look forward too.. jump over the fence into my garden, see my dog hanging from the porch by the neck.

shit fucked me up
>>
>>697456945
hahahaha fuck
>>
>>697456700
I was only 17, did my head in for a while as I wouldnt talk to anyone about it, eventually saw the counsellor at school and that helped a little.
>>
>>697451144
Accompanied my ex-wife to hospital to see her just-dead granny. All the family are there. See granny lying there with her mouth wide open. First thing that pops into my mind is a dick joke. Very nearly cracked up laughing in front of everyone.
>>
>>697457013
damn that sucks. sorry to hear that. dogs are awesome. people are shit
>>
i saw a ded person lyin =g on rode wen i waz drivin thru the ghetto lol i bet da nigger dazervd it
>>
>>697456492
orange orchard 27 hectares in kondoa, just outside ado south africa, yes a shitty doctor that diagnosed a slow bleeding anurism as migraines, and the answer to the other questions is I'm white so I had a bike and stuff. I used 911 so you knew what I was talking about. though after over 10 years in America I've heard most of the Africa jokes. I did kek a little so thanks annon.
>>
lurking this thread while watching ghost adventures on netflix at 7 am
>>
>>697456590
My mom died from some undetermined metabolic syndrome. She wasted away over 4 or 5 years. But i knew something was wrong before that. She lost her marbles and took to calling me and my boyfriend faggots

The homeless guy. I was riding my bike one morning, about 5AM on the trail. Usually homeless people in the area. He was on the trail. I figured he was sleeping off a bender. I checked on him and he was ice cold. The paramedics knew him. He'd been in for cardiac complications three times already.

Nigger, woke up to my dogs growling. Slapped my boyfriend awake and had him call 911. Grabbed my 357 snub nose from my belt and went out into the living room. Saw a figure turn and move at me, pulled the trigger. He took a step back, made three steps towards the back door and fell face first on the floor deader than a door nail.
>>
>>697457043
whats that conversation like? how do u deal?
"oh well people die and sometimes they`re children. the worlds a fucked up place, now go do your homework"?
>>
>>697457153
the elusive white nigger
>>
>>697457165
>She lost her marbles and took to calling me and my boyfriend faggots
sounds pretty sane to me. she probably just didnt want to die knowing her son took it in the pooper and joked down more cum than she had
>>
>>697457153
Hehe, no worries mate. I guessed you were white, what with your ability to spell correctly, and be able to turn on the computer and what not
>>
>>697457280
joked=choked. my autism is showing a bit
>>
>>697456964
She died of her grandsons autism
>>
>>697457291
hahahahaha top fucking kek
>>
>>697457171
They just ask how you feel etc, counsellor was pretty hot (for when you are 17) so that was incentive. They just give you strategies, make you talk etc
>>
>>697457291
fucking hell man, that's great. top tier shit.
>>
>>697454522
>48 KIA
That was a good day. Maybe by chance there were some belgians (sandniggers with belgian ID) among them.
>>
>>697457165
Holy shit. What did the cops do?
>>
File: 4mI96ZK.webm (919 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
4mI96ZK.webm
919 KB, 720x404
>>
>>697457395
almost expected a follow up comment reading
"but hey u seem fun, add me on kik ****"
>>
>>697454565

I would have done that too. Probably did but I'm too old to remember.
>>
>>697451144
my mother. she died to cancer. the last 15minutes was awful. they have taken the body 12 hours later Form home
>>
I've seen both my mother and fathers dead bodies in separate incidents when I was 16. I'm 18 now and I can still vividly remember looking into her dead open eyes. Fucks with your head
>>
Drove by a guy who had had a heart attack while driving. He was lying on the road while a CP was giving him CPR. Too late though he was already gone. Looked like his middle aged daughter was with him. It was strange and unsettling.
>>
File: 1452812678144.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452812678144.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>>697457555
>>
>>697457497
Annex!
>>
File: x6ya1hL.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
x6ya1hL.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>
>>697451144
ya, twice..

1st:
> about 7 years old
> visit my uncle/aunt in america/ NC
>we go to the mountains, going down a river in tires
>there's this part, where the water doesn't rlly flow that fast, and the river goes wider. Lot's of people there
>this one young dude (mby 17) cimbs up a slippery tree to jump into the water
>I'm righ next to it
>guy slips & falls with his head directly onto a stone, makes a flip, head to another stone, tumbles into the water next to me
>water goes red, his had went crack
> doctor was on the scene, he didn't even bother calling an ambulance
>hearse (?) comes 20min later, guy ded
>>
>>697457584
how did a cheese pizza preform cpr?
>>
woke up from near od to see my friend dead, he must have died in the chair and then gone stiff so when he fell to the floor he stayed in the sitting position, on his knees with his ass in the air. his back was exposed a bit and i felt his skin, it was cold, it also had that purple vieny kind of look
>>
>>697452965
>>697454466
>>697455896
>>697454608

Here it is, for anyone who wants to hear. I just saved you 13 minutes of this bitch yammering, lol https://youtu.be/VOcTNQcPwPQ?t=13m3s

Big deal, really. Does it go on for a minute or something? Doesn't sound too different from snoring.
>>
File: jH4s9qe.webm (2 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jH4s9qe.webm
2 MB, 300x168
>>
>>697457675
Cheese pizza resusitation
>>
File: nHwcv3a.webm (1003 KB, 414x274) Image search: [Google]
nHwcv3a.webm
1003 KB, 414x274
>>
My mother died last month. She was murdered by my stepdad but I have no way of proving it since the forensics ruled it a suicide.

When I dressed her up before she would be carried away in a body bag I heard her death rattle.
>>
>>697451144
Been to plenty of open-casket wakes & funerals. It's really not much different. They generally seem a little deflated.
>>
>>697457489
They came in put handcuffs on the body right away, which I thought was the funniest part considering the half gallon of blood on the floor.

They asked me what happened. I said the dogs alerted me to something being wrong. I armed myself. Went to the living room. Was attacked. And shot in self defense."

Every question after that I said they could speak to my lawyer. They were asking shit like
>why didn't you stay in your room if you were already calling 911
>did you alert the intruder you were armed
>did you tell him to get out
>blah blah blah
Spent a total of 5 hours over 3 seperate days being interviewed with my lawyer.

The mother nigglet was on tv "muh babee dint dezerv dis!">>697457489
>>
>>697451144
I work at a casino and I was eating lunch in my employee dining room and a body fell through our celling. I was a pretty nasty sight. Apparently some guy jumped off the very top of the hotel. They sent everyone home with letters telling us to see a therapist if we needed to cope with what just happened
>>
>>697457700
also i saw a guy beaten to death in africa, guy on side of road dead in mexico and my mum suicide body pulled from river all bloated and eaten by river bugs, he toes were chewed up, 3 days in the water.
>>
>>697457717
"may this video be of comfort"
kek, who the fuck would find solace in listening to that vogon looking bitch for 13 mins and then 6 seconds of ur dads snoring
>>
>>697457717
ever see someone die from dts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EosAtSpu1Pw
>>
>>697457995
also saw dead guy in train crash i was in, was the train driver
>>
>>697457916
post video?
>>
>>697451144
Good night dogger
>>
>>697457668
2nd:

>with my parents on holiday on some island with a car
>my father always had the luck of getting on the scenes to crash sites (nearly every holiday, he's an emergency doc)
> there's this young couple who thought it was a good idea to go motorcycling with flipflops &shorts
>apparently crashed headfirst into a truck
>woman lying there just crying out loud "how's my bf, how's my bf", in italian, my parants translated for me
>bf was lying 30 m further, his head bloody and cracked, still living (helmet fell off during crash)
>so my mother took care of the woman, i helped out my father with the guy.. bringing wet towels and stuff
>waiting for the ambulance, was quite desert there.
>helicopter comes 45 min later but couldn't land nearby bcause trees & energy lines (?)
> wait another 40 mins, the guy died 10 min in
>went kinda stiff &pale before ambulance arrived, blood everywhere

think i was 12
>>
>>697458057
so that is 5 dead guys, same number of women i slept with including 3 for paid sex. and im 44, wat a stupid life
>>
>>697458012
hahaha
>>
>>697457850
howd he do it?
>>
>>697458050
Many times. But you'll never see the DT doing it though.
>>
>>697452965
ya
>>697458121
>>
The real question in this thread is "Do you shit your pants when you die?"

Ive had dogs put down that do when you carry them to their grave. If this is the case, I'd like to die on the toilet, just to save some trouble for the poor cunt whos gotta move me
>>
>>697458071
That would identify me.

But its just like every other nigglet mom you see after some punk thug gets blown away. "Muh baby muh baby! He din'du nuffins tah duhszerv dis!"

Nigger had our dvd player in his backpack, my boyfriends wallet, and a knife still clutched in his hand. He was linked to three othe B&Es, one of which he beat a woman.
>>
>>697458285
sounds reasonable.
tfw im taking a shit
>>
>>697458121
oh yea, also my grandfather thought it was a good idea to lay ot my dead uncle for 3 days, so that everyone can say goodbye to him, so that would be 3
>>
>>697458393
oh he did deserve it then
>>
>>697458250
well....shit.
>>
>>697454264
Punctuation is a thing. Might help us make any sense out of anything you just said.
>>
>>697454264
Fuck punctuation right mate?
>>
File: GunFreeHome.gif (2 MB, 317x173) Image search: [Google]
GunFreeHome.gif
2 MB, 317x173
>>697458493
>nigger breaking in
>not deserving it in any context
>>
>>697451144
Watched a sleeping homeless man roll off a pony wall on the edge of a concrete pier. Fell about 15' onto the rocks and the waves come in and wash him out into the harbour. A lady grabbed me and screamed "oh my god, help him". Me and my buddy look over the edge and see him floating face down with his right side making a half assed attempt to swim while his left side was limp. Wanted to help but the rocks extend 8' from the pier and it was 15' down so my 6'2", 235lb ass did the math and was not satisfied with the safety factor. Eventually someone found a ladder a short ways down the boardwalk and went to get him it was far too late. Felt bad for the guy but it wasn't worth risking having two people that needed saving
>>
>>697454264
The nigger is easily recognized by his unique typing and inability to communicate, such an extraordinary creature.
>>
>>697452893
The motherfucker rated his grandmother's death
10/10
>>
>>697458980
>A lady grabbed me and screamed "oh my god, help him
Fucking women are worthless
>>
>>697459241
hahaha i didnt even think about that. that is hardcore
>>
>>697459281
if he says lady mby he means an old fragile grandma
>>
>>697458285

Not always. Depends on several factors. If they don't have any shit in them, then nothings coming out. If they do, sometimes the slightest movement will cause shit to leak out. It's never much, though.
>>
>>697457988
Haha, why would anyone need a therapist when they can just come to /b/???

Seriously though, what can a therapist possibly do. "So what happened?" (tells what happened) "Yeah, that sounds about right. Well, that's how it goes, people are sacks of blood and flesh and stuff. And when they die, they stop moving. Haven't you seen a Tarantino film or something?" (yeah but, kinda made me question life and become afraid of death) "Yeah, but what can you do? Nothing, that's what. So, just focus on life, that's what everyone does. Well, hope you feel better, see ya!"

Hey, if I was a therapist, I'd be like "aw, sick dude!" and "no way" and "wow, hardcore man" and probably even "nice"
>>
File: 1364094771290.jpg (182 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1364094771290.jpg
182 KB, 640x480
>>697459507
Good thing you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>697459507
not every1 has the same coping skillz, some need help, not me but some peeps do.
>>
>>697453185
Haha classic shit right there..
>>
File: 1468891323647.jpg (27 KB, 247x236) Image search: [Google]
1468891323647.jpg
27 KB, 247x236
When I was 18 I worked in an aluminum foundry. It was summer of 07 and it was hot af. Some older guy that I was friendly with had a heart attack. We thought he passed out but when he didn't come around he realized he was dead. EMTs worked there asses off trying to revive him. Wasnt a dignified death at all. No noises just totally lifeless.
>>
>>697459507
I personally didnt see the therapist but im sure a few people did. Theres a lot of old fucks who witnessed it so they probably needed more help than others
>>
>>697459705
Haha, yeah sorry, I don't.

But a more serious question- why wouldn't these people just talk to their friends or family about it, instead of a therapist?

Oh well, I guess people pay for therapists, so they must be useful somehow. (I've seen plenty in my life, at my mother's request and expense- never helped a bit with anything.)
>>
>>697457370
Hopefully ur ok now. Sorry u had t go through that at such a young age.
>>
>>697459835
Probably the best way to go without the fanfare
>>
>>697451144
I did , 2 times , 2 suicides , they jumped
>>
>>697451144
many. some natural deaths, some accidents and some were murdered.
accidents are the worst. when you enter the house, you feel something is wrong, and its not obvious what happened and where they are.
murders are not that bad. when you see the scene, you get prepared for it.
found a dead girl in the water a few years ago. i was just a kid back then. she was chopped up and put in a black plastic bag. that was creepy.
and we found a guy up in the river a year ago. he was drunk and mentally ill tho.
natural deaths are not as creepy, but the feeling of entering a room with a dead person is strange. the room feels empty. not quiet, just empty.

i have never seen anyone who killed themselves tho.
>>
>>697460262
There's always a degree of bias/influence when discussing things with friends and family, its inherent. Therapist has one motive and acts as a 3rd party
>>
>>697451144
Saw a couple people die in front of me while working in a hospital...im not a medfag was testing equipment and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Watched a friend drown when i was about 15.

Showed up at the hospital about 10 minutes after my grandfather took his last breath and they still had him in the room he was in.
>>
>>697458961
i dont think she wouldve had time to grab a gun lol
>>
File: 1470051816974.gif (811 KB, 650x432) Image search: [Google]
1470051816974.gif
811 KB, 650x432
>>
>>697457210
You spelled dumbass wrong
>>
>>697460925
you watched him drown? wtf?
>>
>>697460925
good job saving him
>>
>>697451144
Yes 5 years ago. It was a warm summernight and a soft wind was blowing through the woods. As i lay on the grass reading a book about a VERY special wizard i heard a strange sound coming from somewhere behind me. Someone was screaming in agony and fear. I tried to ignore him at first but the screaming got more intense so I walked in the dark woods to see what was going on. Looking behind a bush i saw a man being fucked to death by a cow
>>
>>697451144
>saw an old lady when she jumped from the roof, didnt called the ambulance, she wanted to die anyway so why bother
>saw some women when she threw herself under tram, gore shite, she screamed for like 10 sec and then she died
>med student, volunteering at a hospital, seeing shite every day
idk most of people scream panic or sth i just try to help them if is possible, if not then fuk it
>>
>>697451144
My mother's when she died from cancer
>>
Work on cool rooms and fridges in a mortuary. Just bodies, nbd
>>
>>697458393
Who cares if you're identified? You're afraid of your friends knowing you used the word nigger? Unless something you said contradicted your testimony then an alpha male would have nothing to fear.
>>
>>697461578
wat mkes u fink hes alpha male
>>
I've seen harambe's dead body in person
>>
>>697458121
>there's this young couple who thought it was a good idea to go motorcycling with flipflops &shorts
Is it really that hard? Seems pretty easy.
>>
Saw my dad pass away after two years of fucking cancer. No death rattle. His breathing just got slower and slower until he wasnt breathing. Was a few months ago, still have flashbacks..
>>
>>697451144
Found my mother dead in her room this last February.
>>
A man hung himself on a train platform on christmas eve eve (23rd). I saw him blue and his eyes were bulging. My work let me have a day off, kek. little did they know i fucking see shit like that on /b/ constantly. i am immune to being scared of dead bodies
>>
>>697461974
Proof.
>>
File: greatsucces.png (219 KB, 478x345) Image search: [Google]
greatsucces.png
219 KB, 478x345
>>697462608
>>
>>697462795
>>697462608
zozzle
>>
>>697462189
This

My dad died in a hospital bed from cancer. Just stopped breathing no sound at all.
Looks normal until the blood started draining from his face then took on a yellowish gray color. Wish I hadn't stuck around to see it.
>>
Saw some guy get executed by the police in Tijuana in an alley. Was pretty messy, I ran for the border right away.
>>
Saw a dead person laying under a bridge, checked it out and walked away because I didn't wanna get involved in whatever killed them
>>
>>697451144

As a paramedic, yeah at least one a fortnight usually, sometimes as many as 3 or 4 over a week or even a weekend on occasion.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 483x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 483x426
>>
>>697461321
We were fucking around surfing the outgoing current under a bridge, had a rope tied to the bottom and we had cut this tear drop shaped piece of plywood that we'd surf back and forth accross the current while we held the rope. We had been doing it for years with no incidents. The night he drowned must have been a higher tide because the current was ripping...he fell off the board and somehow got wrapped in the rope and got sucked down in the current. The only people on the top side of the bridge were me and two 90 pound girls....one of them ran to the neighbors house to call for help, me and the other girl tried like hell to pull the rope. Between his 200lbs of body weight and the water we couldnt pull him in an inch. We ended up collapsing from exhaustion with our hands burnt and bleeding sitting on the side of the road crying until help showed up....the fire department ended up having to drop an inflatable in the water, cut the rope loose and drag him to calmer water to get him in the boat....it was pretty aweful
>>
>>697463504
oh, that sucks
>>
>>697451144
Seeing a room full of 20 dead bodies 3 times a week for dissections at the moment, totally different to seeing a dead body under other circumstances but still pretty full on.
>>
File: Cryptkeeper.jpg (17 KB, 180x234) Image search: [Google]
Cryptkeeper.jpg
17 KB, 180x234
no, keep thread alive! (desu!)
>>
File: chris.jpg (34 KB, 299x229) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
34 KB, 299x229
Did coke with a friend. Woke up and found him dead. Took this pic before splitting.
He was a pretty funny guy. Especially on saturday nights.
>>
>>697456408
R.I.P

Sounds horrible anon. Goodluck fampai
>>
>>697451144
My dog liked to sleep like that too.
He always positioned his head on the pillow.
>>
>>697465865
You didnt grab his money dummy
>>
>>697452436
too soon man, too soon
>>
i was a worker at ground zero in nyc. We had buckets lined up to collect body parts.
>fucking 5 gallon buckets lined up. Hundreds of them.
>>
>>697454208
Drug od story in detail please

Also I worked for a mortuary for a few years I have seen at least a thousand dead bodies the only ones that fucked with me was dead kids
>>
>>697468882
Just curious - did you collect many body parts? I mean, were those buckets filled? How many, about?
>>
>>697468882
Also, did you or anyone you know get cancer? How many days did you work?
>>
Didn't actually "see" them.

My brother worked at a funeral home, just driving and standing around, no embalming. One day we were going out together but he needed to stop off and pick up something.

He took me into what he called the "cold room", which just had five bodies on tables with sheets over them. I swear I saw them move but he said when he first started there he thought so too.

And no, we didn't fuck any.
>>
>>697469253
no, i didn't personally. I was a photo-documenter and took pictures of stuff they gave me to take pictures of - mostly pieces of metal and brick but occasonally like an intact piece from an office. But yeah, they were filled. I have an image in my head of buckets with human heads in them. like.. dozens. will never get rid of it. but the buckets.. there were several hundred.

>>>697469339
i didn't get cancer because I was inside a little makeshift photo booth - not to much flying dust and debris. i didn't get there till +day2. My dad and my cousin, (both FBI- also how I got in) were there on day 1 - my dad has cancer and they gave him a small payout, but his doctor thinks its unrelated. My cousin is cancer free.
>>
>>697468882
fellow ground zero here, anon. fuck those fucking sandniggers.
>>
i saw my auntie die from a brain tumour when i was 18

she had a massive seizure and just faded out. it was a little too ordinary if you get what i mean.

also was present when someone attacked my mate with a razorblade, slit his throat. lots of blood, thought he would be the second person id see die. he didnt though
>>
>>697467717
Such a sad story, too.
>>
First was my great-aunt when I was 4 or so. Later, grandparents. Friends of the family. Then pals started dying - some from suicide, some from bizarre and uncommon medical conditions nobody knew they had. When I turned 40, I had a pal die from stomach cancer out of the blue. Other friends have had cancer but survived thus far. Parents are in their mid-seventies, I don't know how long they have.

Death has become too familiar.
>>
>>697451144
My grandmother, natural death.
My neighbour, jumped out the window (nine floors).
>>
I'm a firefighter. Have seen dozens and dozens. Car accidents are bad because they're often alive to start, and the bodies are torn apart. Burned bodies aren't as gory, actually kind of interesting to see how a bad contracts when heated. Also, when the skin burns off, interesting to see all the muscles. But it's mess to move them, because when the skin is gone, nothing holding the intestines in place.

But a plane accident, you get both. Mangled and burned.
>>
>>697471797
Wow, you've been at the site of a plane accident? That's pretty rare (whether it was a big plane or small).
>>
>>697471797
When a body's burned, does it stink like shit (because of the shit), or does it smell delicious?

And since we're on /b/... have you ever, even briefly, wondered what it would taste like if you took a bite out of one of them? :D
>>
Medfag, have been hands deep in dead bodies. Also had a bucket of human brains when I did neuroanatomy.

AMA
>>
seen cadavers at uni
nothing just felt like meat
>>
A few times.

One heart attack, 2 ODs, and 1 motorcycle wreck. The motorcycle wreck is the only one that got to me cuse his arms were snapped in half and bone wash showing and chest was scrapped down to bone and fave was crushed inwards. I was the first one to get to him
>>
>>697451144
I'm a home hospice worker. I see people, young and old, die all the time. It's sad, but sometimes relieving. Not very scary, just deep feels.
>>
>>697452965
All the time, hospice worker here.
>>
>>697469339
more likely to get cancer from a banana on a YLYL thread
>>
>>697453815
Not the same person, but in nursing school we did that and I got freaked out when the lady we were dissecting had painted nails. Made them feel more human and individualized. Been to a lot of funerals I feel comfort and closure when I see an open casket. Idk why
>>
Working as a international trucker has led me to plenty of car crashes and many of them have been fresh enough to see corpses on the roadside or being pulled out of the wreckage. Me and my friends also found a fresh corpse that not just 20 minutes ago hung himself. We took him down. His body was really stiff, he pissed and shat himself aswell.
Also one more time as a kid when I found a drowned woman in the lake, by the shore.
>>
>>697454522
Wew lad. How are you now, how do you cope with that?
>>
>>697457165
>sleeps wearing a belt with a loaded pistol stuffed down it
Fake story or retarded owner
>>
>>697455868
10177 is the emergency for ambulances in South Africa.
>>
>>697462038
It's not that its any more difficult to ride, you just have zero protection compared to proper gear, or even just boots and jeans. Dress for the slide, not the ride.
>>
yeah it's not too odd, it's just like they're sleeping. unless they've been cut in half or some shit than it would be odd
>>
I went to Vons with my sister to get some milk. Some fatty laying -right infront- of the milk, face all blue, had 3 EMTs around him. They wheeled him off within the next 5 minutes.
>>
>>697452436
Too Soon.
>>
>>697455868
>nigger you called 911 in africa?

my sides are in orbital spaces
>>
>>697452436
Dude... not cool... waaaay too soon...
>>
>>697463504
Your other girl friend is a retard. You might've been able to save him if she had stayed to help pull. Running to get help never works in a situation like that. Sorry for your loss though.
>>
>>697451144
>be in train
>going over crossing
>drunk dumbass is where he's not supposed to be
>get's clipped be the train
>instakill
>train stops
>at night
>in the middle of fucking winter, they tell the passengers to get out of the warm train to wait for bus
>the road is at the crossing
>eventually they at least cover the body, but you can still clearly see bits around
>hear train operator "...this is the 4th fucking time..."
>wait for 1 hour before fucking bus decides to finally arrive
>finally go home
>>
>>697456492
Kek
>>
>>697454659
Underage spotted
>>
>>697472919
Burned flesh has an especially horrible smell to it. Cut of a lock of your hair and hit it with a lighter and smell it. Now, multiply that by 100 and that's burned body. Shit is much more tolerable. Carnibals usually eat flesh raw for a reason.
Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.