Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Calling all richfags, how rich are you....can you timestamp it,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 46
File: 48063762.jpg (23 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
48063762.jpg
23 KB, 400x369
Calling all richfags, how rich are you....can you timestamp it, do you ever have to budget or does it never cross your mind? Also were you born into it or was it bred to you? Poorfags want to know! Pic related, the first image that comes up when you type "picture of rich"
>>
Come on i know you're here
>>
Bumping for interest. I'm poor.
>>
>>696942093
> do you ever have to budget
You don't get rich by wasting money.
>>
I'm not rich by any means but I have a decent career for someone of my age. I run a bottled water route in the central Illinois area, make about 1500 bring home every 2 weeks. Cost of living here is so cheap I can pay all my months bills in 1 weeks work roughly.
>>
>>696943794
A bottled water route??
>>
>>696943794
Nice thats a start i work at usps own my house and a car from 2004 but not rich by anymeans have to budget the hell out of shit! I wanna hear from real richfags like stupid rich
>>
>>696944324
Yes sir. 5 gallon jugs delivered to roughly 750 customers each month. I have about a 200 mile service area I deliver to, make straight commission. I get 1.25 per jug delivered and do between 150-200 a day
>>
>>696944545
I just started about 2 months ago so I've yet to really reap the rewards yet. I'm almost done with my degree in information security so that'll be nice I hope. What do you do for usps?
>>
>>696942093
Not filthy rich, but rich enought that purchases below few k's don't really register.

Became an entrepreneur, started and ran a gym chain, sold it and now running an IT service house for other businesses.

I don't budget my consumption, though I do put the majority of my income into stocks or buying houses. Having the money around doing nothing is bad sports. My next goal is to get 50mils all together, after that I'm looking to maybe start another business.

I like to donate sometimes in the begging threads, but that's coffee money usually.

Anything else?
>>
>>696944623
Sounds like a pretty nice job all things considered.
>>
Born into it, my dad is an executive of one of the top 25 largest banks in america. Cant timestamp anything worthwhile that wouldnt reveal my identity
>>
>>696945325
Where do you originally get the money to start something like a gym?
>>
Mailman i do rural route make bout 1200 every 2 weeks no airconditioning
>>
>>696942093
I inherited a house from my dad and I got about 612k CAD in stocks right now plus some change.
>>
>Calling all richfags

>1500 bring home every 2 weeks
>1200 every 2 weeks

Jesus christ
>>
>>696945710
Funny story about no air conditioning. My entire first month I ran the route with no air conditioning. I was 270 lbs when I started, I'm down to 240 now. I really didn't know if I would be able to do this line of work after the first week of sweating and pulling muscles. 2 months in I'm in the best shape of my life and couldn't be happier. Now that I have my CDL I don't have anyone riding with me criticizing anymore. Luckily enough my deck in the work truck has an auxiliary port so I bump metal all day to keep me pumped
>>
Just got out of rehab and got my black card back. I could buy a car with it if I wanted to. feelsgoodman
>>
>>696945673
Loan basically, between the 3 of us we got 300k for the start-up. We burned around 150k in first 3 months. Became profitable in 4months.

Though we did get some additional initial funding from an university entrepreneurship fund and few other investors through the same channel.
>>
>>696946223
Nice so do you work or what do you do for fun since you can do pretty much fucking anything
>>
>>696946285
Says the neck beard who has never worked a day in his life. Once you earn something you'll learn to appreciate what you have. Until then keep fapping to trap threads beta.
>>
$67k net worth. Not rich but I'm 24 so it could be worse.

Also dad is doctor, grandparent is doctor. I'm on bad terms with my dad though so I assume I won't see any of it.
>>
>>696943794
lol what I make over double that and wouldn't have dared to claim I was rich and I live in one of the poorest states in the country.

For perspective I make 105k a year, my rent is only 450$ and it's actually a sick house.

>>696942093

Interesting websites to put it into perspective, you can be within the top 1% of income in the world but just crack the top 10% in America

% of world
http://www.globalrichlist.com/

% of US
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016/03/02/what-percent-are-you-2/
>>
>>696946494
What were your monthly profits like? After all expenses were paid?
>>
File: IMG_20160729_240547685_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 5248x2952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160729_240547685_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 5248x2952
only one to timestamp?
anyway, most of it is inheritance, but I dont liek spending money so i pretty much just live care free of emergencies
>>
>>696943794
So you make like 36K a year? Are you fucking retarded, oh wait you think a bottle water route is a thing so yes.
>>
>>696945325
I admire you Anon. I've been trying to become successful, though severe social anxiety is holding me back. Out of all the ways you make money are there any that doesn't require socializing? I don't want to be filthy rich, just enough to not worry about basic shit like rent and enough to buy a new pair of shoes when i need them
>>
>>696947142
No clue what to timestamp. Car? Stupid expense designer shit? I just bought a 2k Givnecy backpack
>>
>>696946592
I barely work. I work at a concession stand at a hockey stadium right now but I'm trying to get back into university so I can better learn to manage my money. I went before and kind of fucked myself over. My gf dumped me during my second year of university then I got all suicidal and stopped going to class so I have a bunch of F's on my transcript. ALSO I sold the house for the dumb bitch. I SHOULD have a house worth 750k or more.

The house was in Vancouver and you gotta be a tard or in love to sell a house there. Unfortunately money can't fix my autism.
>>
>>696947324

Ecommerce
>>
>>696947324

I started a T-shirt company in college and made 100k on the side because it went viral, I had to stop doing it to focus on school

my tip would be, figure out a way to spend 100$ and earn 200$, if you can do that reliably , and at SCALE, then you are set.
>>
File: 1469496567164.jpg (65 KB, 554x476) Image search: [Google]
1469496567164.jpg
65 KB, 554x476
>>696947142
stupid faggot
http://www.ashiktricks.com/this-copy-of-windows-is-not-genuine-fix/
>>
>>696947142
Thats what im talking about lets see some rich peoples stuff!
>>
>>696947703

Good idea faggot, thank you :)
>>
File: Thoreau2.jpg (69 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Thoreau2.jpg
69 KB, 300x376
>>696942093
I am fabulously rich. I have no money, no insurance, no car, no house, no stocks, no bonds, no investments, no necktie, and no boss. I live in a bare, concrete basement in a mouse- and mold-infested, hundred year old building which was an abandoned factory for ten years before I moved in. I sleep on an old piece of foam. I've never even used a cellphone, much less owned one. I have no fridge, no stove, and take sponge baths in the sink because there's no shower. I make a very small income by doing tarot readings on a folding table on the street. All my possessions except my computer fit in a single backpack. I own only two pieces of furniture: a desk and a chair, both of which I salvaged from the trash.

And I am rich beyond anything most of you can imagine.

I have hosted two radio shows, run for public office, founded two NGOs, and have a Wikipedia article written about me. I've been to prison, been professionally published as a writer, and once spent the night hiding in a rusted-out abandoned car in a swamp while someone with a shotgun hunted for me. My life has been rich in ways people with money don't even realize exist.

"Give me the poverty that knows true wealth." -- Henry David Thoreau
>>
>>696947260
Large industrial buildings will often have dozens of water coolers inside that need 5 gallon bottles put on them. Do you think a fairy brings them around?
>>
>>696947762
What kind of stuff do you want to see besides bank account shit?
>>
>>696947260
i assume he delivers jugs of water to say office building water-coolers also 27 electrician 423k in savings plus 401k investments
>>
>>696947716
I like your advice anon
>>
>>696947142
Spend a few sheckles and get a genuine Windows, Menachem.
>>
>>696947716
Thanks man, good KNAWLEDGE
>>
>>696946855
On the initial gym after 9 months we were running ~900 monthly subs, and a another 200-400 of other subs (1,3,6,9m) and a bunch of courses. We rented the shitty basement to a martial arts company (most of who became members as well, though with discount).

We were running around 80k monthly business, profit margin after all expenses (though not our share) was around 40%. It jumped to ~50% after we got the loans paid back.
>>
>>696942093
I find it hard to imagine that anyone who's rich (money works for them) would spend time on /b/. Or even have had time to learn about it.
>>
>>696942093
I've got like $200 in my wallet and like $300 in my bank
when I turn 25 I'll get what is right now about $130,000 in a trust, but I've got a few years before that
>>
>>696947762
Not sure i like the pics peeps on here take of part of their house with feet up on coffee table ect or things i would never think aboit buying
>>
>>696947716
Easy there Bonadio
>>
>>696948015

honestly its easy once you find some shtick . I started with pocket change manufacturing shirts 5 at at time and each shirt cost me 35$ to make. I'd sell them for 40$ until I had enough money saved up to order higher volume.

At higher volume my manufacturing costs drop to 25$ and then I was making 10$ more per shirt. I saved all the cash up until I could order 100 shirts at a time. Then the company went viral. I only had 10 shirts in stock and I had orders for over 700 shirts in a few hours. I spent all of the profit printing more shirts until the shirts cost me like 5$ a pop to make and I was still selling them for 40$.

I found a warehouse that would store them for me and put the shirts into envelopes when people bought them. The first few months sucked and then I was just answering emails and posting on facebook promoting the brand collecting money
>>
Just recently inherited around $200k from my grandfather but most of it is in bonds so I'm not really able to spend it. Don't know what to do with it other than fund the rest of my pharmacy school. Fiance thinks I only inherited around $46k because he saw a bank letter. Don't know how to tell him since I have very little access to it right now. Only 21 and grew up lower middle class so feels good man.
>>
>>696948915
put it into an index fund and forget it exists

bonds are junk
>>
I work for an oil company and even though it's not my own business I make 110k a year after taxes. Not bad for 25.
>>
>>696948915
What do you plan on doing with it when it all comes in
>>
>>696947912
You've been to prison? That must've been an incredibly enriching experience. Can you give me some advice as to how I can also gain some prison experience? I'm so tired of being poor.
>>
File: Photo on 7-28-16 at 9.25 PM.jpg (232 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-28-16 at 9.25 PM.jpg
232 KB, 1080x720
I kind of have a shopping addiction so here's my latest idiotic expensive purchase. 2k
>>
>>696947324
One of the guys who I started the gym with had similar issues with social anxiety, though later he went to therapy (paid by the company).

He was running the back office for us, billing, legal, contracts, numbers etc. He was super pedant with everything so it fit him well. He mostly only interacted with us, our associates and later our employees. All of which were 'known' to him so his thing didn't bother him much.
>>
>>696949520

God that's retarded. There are so many quality things you can get in the $50-$400 range, after that you're just paying for a stupid name. How impractical.
>>
>>696949251
I know literally nothing about money and my grandpa's old bank guy died so whatever that is I'll look into it maybe? >>696949281
Putting a down payment on a house and finishing off pharmacy school. Maybe pay for my wedding. I'm not sure. I inherited his shit car too but it runs great so i have no reason to buy a car or anything.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvr9Ape8gZU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>696949520
I could make that fucking bag for 37 dollars.
>>
>>696949827
Who cares if the extra 0 doesnt matter
>>
>>696949462
Not only have I been to prison, but my main claim to fame is that I got thrown out of prison for organizing the inmates to fight for better conditions. I'm a grassroots community organizer with 25 years of experience, and they tried to punish me by throwing me into a room with 40 angry, bored, cop-hating criminals with nothing to do all day but sit and listen to me. Five days after putting me inside, they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me inside. I had refused bail, so they bailed me with no conditions at all so I couldn't refuse it. I didn't even have the boilerplate to keep the peace and to abstain from owning weapons. (I beat the charges two years later on constitutional grounds.)

Like I said, I'm pretty well known in my field and there's a Wikipedia article about me.
>>
>>696948332
You would be surprised. This whole place is a melting pot of various socioeconomic backgrounds.

Then again, I agree that most don't spend hours here. I mostly skim things once or twice a day, and reply to interesting things. Though I mostly frequent /tg/
>>
>>696950075

Because I could use the remaining $3600 to buy more cool shit, travel, be altruistic, etc. Plus you never know when your luck might change, might as well save some of it.
>>
>>696950248
If you're not chatting wet then i congratulate you on a life well spent. otherwise fuck you faggot
>>
>>696950248
Is this a riddle or are you gonna spill the beans
>>
My mother worked her ass off, bought a house, died, we sold the house because we couldn't afford to keep it. After a year or so of probate bullshit I'm renting a shitty room in London but I'm jobless and doing w/e I like pretty much.

I feel like shit a lot because I'm depressed and addicted to drugs and feel like a different person would do a lot better with my life.
>>
>>696950248

That's fucking awesome
>>
>>696944623
how do I get in on this? I live in champaign
>>
>>696946465
So okay your a kid with a high/no limit card. So you can't answer the OP question then.

Could you go get your dad and he can answer the OP's question then?
>>
File: JustMe.jpg (103 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
JustMe.jpg
103 KB, 492x492
>>696950546
>>696950599
Nah, I'm for real. This is me:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis

Pic related: me.
>>
>>696950985
God bless you Sir.
>>
>>696947601
You sound black or a numale.

All things you offered could be easily stolen..and if black, they are.
>>
>>696949827
I don't really think about that I just buy it if I like it. Price doesn't really matter.
>>
>>696950985
Cool man. I'm impressed you've accomplished so much and still post on /b/.

BTW you should outreach to Austin, Texas, it's a clusterfuck here with vagrancy and panhandling laws.
>>
>>696951328
>>696951495
Well, the whole reason I posted here isn't to blow my own trumpet, but to show people that you can have a rich, exciting, adventurous, and successful life WITHOUT money. I've never had so much as a pot to piss in, but I've gone toe to toe with powerful politicians, wealthy business lobbies, and entire police departments. "Rich" has nothing to do with money, IMHO.
>>
File: 1465841768236.jpg (689 KB, 2105x2212) Image search: [Google]
1465841768236.jpg
689 KB, 2105x2212
>>696942093

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr7B62t3Jz8
>>
>>696950038
Someone made it for $10+/- and then they fill it with lies for the rest of it.
>>
>>696950836
I was "born into it" if that answers your question. I don't have a budget.
>>
>>696942093
lol a thread where poorfags try to prove there rich
>>
>>696950985
how does a panhandlers and buskers union work? I spent about three years on the street in Austin TX and have both panhandled and busked. Aside from getting ran off by the cops all the time whether I was sleeping somewhere or trying to make a couple bucks. the other street kids would rob you blind if you didnt pay attention. I had a frat boy pick up my hat that had some tips in it and throw it out into traffic. a guy broke my guitar one time. Anyway I usually had to resort to petty left or selling drugs if i needed money.
>>
It's dark outside, I wish I could post pictures of my house it's really pretty. 3m, 6 bedrooms 8 bathrooms. I would take some off the internet but that's pretty lame
>>
>>696951830
i hope you know how lucky you are pal. i had to go to school with holes in my shoes and eat a few cooked meals per week, don't ever take it for granted do some cool shit with your money, go see the world and shit.
>>
>>696951721

Dude you are the man
>>
>>696947324
So in essence, my recommendation would be to do like some of the anon's suggested, like ecommerce.

Better would be to scope the limits of your anxiety, and find a what I call a "support role" similar to my partner, and become good at it.

It includes things like accounting, basic legal work, finances etc.

Once you start receiving income from that source, I would recommend that you invest 50% of it into so called dividend aristocrats in order to build further revenue streams.

Furthermore, from my limited experience, social anxiety is something you can work with through therapy and practice. So don't neglect that.
>>
>>696952057
Feel bad for you man, I'm living in Austin now. The issue is that there's two types of panhandlers:
1. Those who are harmless and down on their luck
2. Those who are drug addicts who fight and screw in the streets
Unfortunately near UT there's a lot of 2's, and ever since the murder of the girl this year they've really cracked down on anyone. I worked in the Union when I went there and talked to a lot of harmless people who were just down on their luck but good people.
>>
>>696952240
I like you. You just face that the fact that us poor people got screwed over by the system and won't get to live life as good because in life money is everything.
>>
>>696948915
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: iww_globe_reverse.gif (12 KB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
iww_globe_reverse.gif
12 KB, 355x360
>>696952057
We're members of the IWW, the Industrial Workers of the World -- also known as the Wobblies. We're one of the old, militant unions, founded in 1905 by mostly anarchists. The IWW has a long tradition of organizing in places no other union will touch. For instance, during the Great Depression so many hobos were members of the IWW that if you tried to hop a train, the hobos would demand to see your union card and toss you right back off if you couldn't produce one.

We operate by showing people the advantages of working together. The police, the moneyed business interests, and city hall are all organized and work together. To fight them you have to be able to organize right back. Once a person has seen the *practical* benefits of throwing their hat into the ring with a bunch of people who share her or his interests, people don't need much convincing. It's how I organized the people in prison: I just showed them how, with my help, they could get all the things they were griping about just by standing side by side.

Those who rule us do so by dividing us and turning us against one another. My job as a community and labour organizer is to show people how working together and not being afraid of showing some muscle will get you what you want. Or, in the words of the IWW, "Direct action gets the goods."
>>
>>696952599
Thanks for the advice man, i will never give up. Have a good life
>>
>>696950248
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela

is this you?
>>
File: r.jpg (1 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
1 MB, 4128x2322
>>
>>696952240
He doesn't. He is a walking teenage in self created angst dug addict kid of rich folks. He doesn't appreciate shit other than people accepting his excuses for being a little bitch in life an not handling his shit but not really calling him out on it. Probably because he runs in a circle of others just like him and they cross over to the poor addicts and then feel that they are more 'real' that way.

He will disappoint everyone that cares about him until they stop caring...but he won't.
>>
>>696942093
Renovated a couple of houses for myself. Started a contracting business and make about 1 buck and a half a minute now. Low expenses, no debt, also no formal education. Only need to work about 2 days a month now, the rest is just gravy.
>>
>>696952662
We can have a good life, we just have to work harder than everyone else. Though we can never replace our childhood we can make sure our kids don't have to go through the same.
>>
>>696952612
the drag is where I was at, actually. I hung around the square, and the 21st street coop mostly. lot of shit heads out there but downtown was too dangerous. Im no longer homeless but it was an interesting experience. I havent been back since 2013 but I played a lot of outlaw country like david allen coe, wille nelson, etc. maybe youve seen me
>>
>>696953292

The only thing that would impress me about that balance would if you paid it off in full everyone month.

Long story short - I have a card like and I pay most everything in cash...who the fuck uses credit to travel and play?
>>
File: B-1.png (257 KB, 540x389) Image search: [Google]
B-1.png
257 KB, 540x389
>>696953292
>>
>>696953292
Nice bro!
>>
>>696953535
>around
Maybe, I graduated in 2012. As I mentioned they swept everyone off the drag this past year because of the girl who was killed but I think they've slackened off.
>>
>>696952990
well good for you man, i wish I had known that back then. Itd be a good way to get rid of the bad seeds. I lived the way I wanted to live for a few years and when I got tired of living that way. I know people who've been traveling for 25 or thirty years and get treated like shit almost everywhere the go. how do you regulate dues for people like buskers and panhandlers?
>>
File: Photo on 7-28-16 at 9.56 PM.jpg (209 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-28-16 at 9.56 PM.jpg
209 KB, 1080x720
~5k
>>
>>696953929
i didnt hear about about that. i'll have to look it up
>>
>>696953086
I truly wish the very best to you. Take care of yourself anon.
>>
>>696954118
Haruka Weiser, there's a wikipedia article on her. Pretty tragic, scary thing was that I used to walk the path she was killed on every weeknight back from studying.
>>
I define rich as "being able to buy what you want without checking your bank balance".

I'm rich!
>>
>>696953292
Solid HTML edit. Capital One isn't giving anybody 1.5 million in credit lmao
>>
>>696944545
hahaha if you're a sub you're getting shit on
>>
>>696946736
6 figs a year is good. Especially if responsible and dont blow it all. I know people who make 6 figures. Little more than you. They cant even afford a washer and dryer. Guess is as good as mine. Change houses every few months cause irs chasing them. We figured that out. Crazy. I can live more than comfortable with that income. Especially in my state. I could do what i want with plenty left over for retirement.
>>
>>696953977

tits or gtfo
>>
>>696952240
I was thinking about hosting some poor /b/tard to come live with me for free. I just moved into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment all by myself and I could pay for all their expenses (food, I pay the 2,500$ rent, etc.). It would be interesting, because I hate living alone and I could help someone else out.
>>
>>696942093

Not born into it, but never struggled growing up.

Go to school for something that will make you money, not something you like.

You can hate it all you want but when you go buy something you want and you don't have to look at the tag its worth it.

If I went to school for something that I liked I'd be a painter trying to pay for my meals with quarters
>>
File: utah.jpg (400 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
utah.jpg
400 KB, 1536x1024
>>696953935
Dues in the IWW are geared to income. We use a model called "solidarity unionism," which means we train all our members to organize in a series of regimented workshops, and everyone is expected to take part in the business of running the union. As a result, there's only a single paid member in the entire union, so our dues are very small compared to most unions. The lowest tier of dues is $6 a month, for example, and the highest tier you will ever pay, no matter how much money you make, is $48 a month.

What I'm doing now, though, is renovating this building to turn it into a community and cultural centre for celebrating the hobo traditions. We're paying for this mostly out of our own pockets, which means the work is going very slowly, and we have to do all the work ourselves. I'm slowly teaching myself how to do the work. It's called the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts. You can see pictures of the place on our GoFundMe page:

go fund me dot com slash SLOW-IWW

Utah Phillips, if you're familiar with him, was a member of the IWW too, and his widow and son gave us their blessing to put his name on our project.
>>
>>696954427
what a shame. I knew a guy that tried to rob the chase bank on the corner of mlk and guad in 2010. some wild shit goes on over there
>>
1.) Sell drugs
2.) Deposit small amounts of your cash into your savings every week
3.)Open a liquor store (* might want to purchase a house of your own 1st if you don't already own one*)
4.)Launder money in said liquor store
5.)Expand from their and buy a few more legit businesses
6.)Use THOSE to launder even MORE dirty cash
7.)????
8.)Profit
>>
>>696954754
Just curious you live in a major city? 2500 seems crazy for a 2 bedroom.
>>
>>696955032
I don't know a single drug dealer that is "wealthy". Some of them have nice things, like a new Honda or some shit but none of them seem to make a lot of money because they are supporting expensive drug habits.
>>
>>696942093

Not going to time stamp it because I couldnt be bothered but I am rich. Earned seven figures for most of the last decade if you include bonuses in an investment bank. '08 to '10 were the exception. Own my own house, apartment in the city and apartment in the nearest ski fields. I also own about $3m in investment property and another $4m in deferred stock. SO you could say I am comfortable.

Grew up as a middle class fag, majored in philosophy at university I can't remember when the price of anything was something that I considered when I wanted to do something. Investments - of course price matters - but shit like go to a restaurant or buy expensive electronics and shit, I don't blink.
>>
>>696955194
Yeah I live in Scottsdale, right outside of Phoenix. My 2 bed/2 bath is a little over 1000 square feet
>>
>>696955032
Actually, I have something I' like to add about this
1.) Could be any number of illegal activities. It could be money saved from different kinds of thefts (*perhaps if your name is Earl or if you're just a nigger*) heist, or even gambling. A prime example would be to open an underground casino to generate start up money. Also I'd like to comment that once you get to step 5, that's when you can start distancing yourself from illegal activity and put someone else in charge of it, someone you trust especially.
>>
>>696954754
i can't do that man, even if you was totally cool with it i would feel ashamed of myself. Thanks for the offer though. Plus for all you know i could enjoy eating human flesh or some shit
>>
File: 1469768989018-1381540947.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1469768989018-1381540947.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Poorfags
>>
>>696955718
hngggggg right in the feels. How does it feel being that rich Anon?
>>
$25M Lottery winner. Suck on those eggs bitch.
>>
>>696955681
I'm a girl so I'd be kind of scared of a random person off the internet moving in but my parents want me to look on Craigslist which is just as sketchy. At least you have a sense of shame, I've had to house and feed 2 people who never even tried to pay rent but I'm too nice
>>
File: 32604-944-550.jpg (48 KB, 944x550) Image search: [Google]
32604-944-550.jpg
48 KB, 944x550
>>696955294
Either that or they are doing one of 2 other things. 1st is that could be trying to keep a low profile by not buying thing well out of their means. Buying flashy shit with dirty money is one thing, but buying your way towards wealth with dirty money will get you put on an FBI watch list and eventually end up with a RICO case being built on you and your business partners and associates. The second reason they aren't wealthy is because they know they can smarten up and launder their money to buy into a more legitimate business, but are being held back by some retarded false sense of "loyalty" to their "hood, "barrio", "favela", trailer park or some other dumb shit. It is possible to start out by dealing drugs and turning to something more legitimate later on, however there are more options than the drug trade.
>see this post
>>696955500
>>
>>696953431
see i've been painting houses for some time now working under a korean painting company. Everybody tells me that I can eventually start a business, but I have no idea where to even start and it seems like a daunting task. Can you elaborate more on how you got your business started?
>>
File: 1469673673764.jpg (17 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1469673673764.jpg
17 KB, 240x200
>>696956021
pics or it didn't happen, faggot
>eggs
>>
>>696956039
You're crazy as shit asking a random guy on /b to come and live with you. You seem like a cool person but i just couldn't, i wouldn't feel right. My granddad is in his last few years now, i couldn't leave him to die alone with his whiskey that's the type of shit feels threads are made of lol thank you for the offer though, it's very kind
>>
File: Donald Trump WWE smirk.jpg (24 KB, 581x406) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump WWE smirk.jpg
24 KB, 581x406
>>696955448
>I also own about $3m in investment property and another $4m in deferred stock. SO you could say I am comfortable.
This is a bit off topic but, who are you voting for?
>>
>>696956021
prove it by giving me 25k
>>
>>696956478
I know most of them pretty well, most of them don't even think about shit like that. I don't know anyone who is around drugs like that all day that doesn't sell to support their habit. Especially my friends who sell heroin, they are being hounded 24/7, constantly worried about being ripped off or robbed, people trading them their crap for drugs, and getting arrested picking up/dropping off. It's not any sort of job they want to have but they can keep using and not have to stress about having drugs if they make sure they keep their money straight.
>>
>>696943794
Dude i fucking work retail and I make that in the same period
>>
File: I'm a girl, BTW.png (79 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
I'm a girl, BTW.png
79 KB, 500x354
>>696954754
>I was thinking about hosting some poor /b/tard to come live with me for free
>>696956039
>I'm a girl so I'd be kind of scared of a random person off the internet moving in
>I'm a girl
>girl
>>
>>696957604
I mean men can get raped too but it's more likely being a girl…
>>
>>696943794
I bring home that in one week. I'd hardly call myself rich and sure as shit not you. I mean seriously OPs pic is a guy holding like 5 years of you're wages....
>>
>>696947912
>I am fabulously rich. I have no money
stopped reading right there
>>
>>696947935
>Do you think a fairy brings them around?
Uh, yeah?
His name is Curtis.
>>
>>696942093
I don't consider myself rich, but I make 600k a year. I like to think of myself as upper upper class. Either way, fuck yes I budget. I was mostly born into it, but a lot of it is self-made too.
>>
Grew up dirt poor after mom divorced dad and leaving him for a bartender.

When I was 14 and a bagger at the grocery store 10 hours a week, all my paycheck went to dad to help pay for our food. As I got more hours I started saving money non stop.

Bought a run-down house for the price of back-taxes from the county. Fixed it up and sold it. Paid for most of it by renting out to my friends who were going to college.

Own 80 properties, three individual apartment buildings and co-own a complex with a business partner.

My husband and I are set enough that he quit his job at a firm where he was getting ready to make partner to start a knife making company, and I do a farmer's market thing that I run to get food to the shelters and food banks.
>>
>>696958215
That's because you're not very smart. It's okay, not everyone can be in the triple digits.
>>
Any other richfags in here spend a lot of money on cosmetic shit or surgery? I'm about to spend 75k on my teeth, kind of annoying I don't know if this is really expensive or normal
>>
seeing all you rich fags with all those zero's is so inspiring, we need more threads like this
>>
>>696958697
C'mon man.
Stop trying to dupe people in the "rich" threads with talk of how you're "spiritually rich".
No one gives a fuck about that.
>>
>>696958576
>My husband
Tits, please.
>>
>>696959310
>implying there's women on here.

My dad had one boy.
>turns out mom had 4
>>
>>696957205
You probably know some low level hood type scrubs or junkie's who are selling drugs to suppourt their habit. While yes, those people do exist and are most people in the drug game, who do you think supplies them? People like Joaquin "El Chopo" Guzman who are in charge of cartels or even whole saleers who are supplies by cartels for example like some of the bigger operations you hear about such as prison gangs, biker gangs, racially motivated nationalist types (*such as Black Panther wannabes or Aryan ___*), really big street gangs, and even some lower ranking captains in mafias. Those are the types that are in the drug business but are also wealthy in their own right. Especially those running cartels.
>>696957818
You missed my point, I was doubting the fact that you are in fact female
>>
>>696959221
Why do you suppose I do this? Why do you think I'm willing to out myself on /b/ to show it's possible to have a thrilling, exciting, fulfilling life while living in utter destitution? It's because so-called "rich" people are living HORRIBLE lives and most don't even know it. They've become hungry ghosts: empty shells in the shape of people who are blind to everything but their hunger, which can never be satiated. The more they consume, the hungrier they get. These threads are EXACTLY the place people need to hear this.
>>
File: 1414436559738.jpg (557 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1414436559738.jpg
557 KB, 2560x1600
I married into a wealthy family. Didn't think it could hurt when we got married. Now many years on down the road, I've lost a ton of respect for the type of wealthy fucks who are obsessed with A) not paying taxes, B) controlling their children, and C) making sure anyone outside their bloodline never touches a cent of their fortune.

They are severely miserable people. Good thing my wife gives amazing blowjobs, despite her upbringing.
>>
>>696956557
Best to advertise at various hardware stores or put up cards at health clubs. Worked ok for me anyway. Get some business cards and pass them out on jobs too. All my business is referral now. No more advertising. Could sign up with the various Internet referral agencies these days I imagine or craigslist. Takes time to get established though.
>>
>>696959631
If anyone here would want to start selling drugs they would pretty much be at that level though, is what I'm trying to say. It would be fucking sick to be a high level drug dealer that doesn't even have to touch the stuff and pretty much has everyone else doing the dirty work for them.
>>
>>696943794
lol i dont even get up in the morning for less than 700
>>
>>696958853
75k on your teeth? Wtf? Timestamp picture of your mouth. That sounds stupid. Ive known people to have all their teeth pulled. Screws put in jaw then new teeth. Over the counter whiteners actually work really well. The strips. Ive used those. I call bullshit.

Im spending $1600 a visit for tattoo removal. Not rich. But alot for me. Considering they dont do anything but ice pack me then laser me for 15 -20 minutes.
>>
File: jew.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
>>696959929
Oh shut up, proxy nigger. You didn't bag a rich white guy's daughter as in most nigger's fantasies You're not even a nigger, you're probably a commie kike trying to shil as one on the internet
>making sure anyone outside their bloodline never touches a cent of their fortune.
What you really mean is people who don't race mix piss you off, don't they Goldstien?
>>696960381
Damn right it would be
>>
>>696960381
selling it by the ton. having cocain plantations out in columbia, so powerful even the law can't touch you. Bond villian type of shit, would be fucking slick as fuck. but i would hate myself knowing all the lives i'm destroying, not just addicts but the people doing the dirty work for me.
>>
>>696960817
Sure, buddy. I'm as Aryan as they come. In-laws are Southern Italian Catholics. It's probably mafia money they are now ashamed of.
>>
>>696960737
I'm having root canals on 12 and crowns on all of them, the crows are porcelain caps. Each tooth is around 2.5k per tooth for the crown, 2k per tooth for the root canal, I have to pay for anesthesia and the hospital, in 4 different surgeries. I think it's really expensive but I don't know if that's average
>>
>>696961475
how did you get that kind of money Anon? i'm jealous af
>>
>>696942093
I am poor as fuck. make 127k a year but owe 330k on the house, 12k on the car, private school for the kid, expensive vacations.

so far I was able to cope day to day, then came the divorce. still owe all that money, but now none of it is mine. fuck my life
>>
>>696947639
>sold a house in vancouver
i feel like theres no comming back from that autismo move
>>
File: Muh bitcoin wallet.png (3 KB, 153x153) Image search: [Google]
Muh bitcoin wallet.png
3 KB, 153x153
>>696945325

If you feel like throwing away bitcoin.
>>
>>696959896
>I'm willing to out myself on /b/
That's a pretty big risk you're taking.
Have you thought this through?
>>
>>696942093
I make about 450k a year; my wife about 350k. House is worth maybe 2.7m (about $1m left on mortgage). We have about 300k in our kids' college funds, and $1.5m in retirement.

Wasn't born rich, but definitely upper middle class (both parents doctors); my wife, little less than that, but still solid upbringing. But good schools (great public high school, into ivy league college + law school = lawyer). my wife, sales manager at major software co. for 13 years.
>>
>>696942093
I am not crazy rich by any means but I own two homes, 4 cars and I have a bit over a million in liquid assets. Im sure I could timestamp something but I don't really care about proving it. I was born into it, didn't really do anything to deserve it. I was adopted into a wealthy family so I guess I just lucked out.
>>
File: MeAndRichard.jpg (45 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
MeAndRichard.jpg
45 KB, 300x225
>>696962079
I've already outed myself in this thread. I out myself here all the time. I've lived most of my life in the spotlight. I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country last year, for example. Hell, I've invited people to give me a call to verify I am who I say I am. Most people are pretty decent when you give them a chance to BE decent, even here on /b/.

Pic related: me and one of my fellow workers from the IWW.
>>
File: Gary Johnson smirk.jpg (26 KB, 780x556) Image search: [Google]
Gary Johnson smirk.jpg
26 KB, 780x556
>>696960898
>but i would hate myself knowing all the lives i'm destroying, not just addicts but the people doing the dirty work for me.
It doesn't have to be that way and even it some aspects of your business do become that way, just remember, you only got into it to make enough money to be independently wealthy. You wouldn't have to be in the drug game for very long, just legitimize after some time and invest in a legal business. Like I said, hand over the illegal shit to one of your trusted captains. If you still can't sleep at night then just consider this, those people doing that "dirty work" and the addicts? They at some point made a concussions choice to get themselves into that predicament. You didn't fucking put a gun to their head an force them to buy your drugs. They came, they bought and got high all of their own fucking free will. No tears shed for them what so ever when you look at it that way.
>>696961299
I was just pulling your leg, dude, But in all seriousness, I can't stand people who give away pieces of their wealth just to "clear their conscious" or feel better about themselves. The proper thing to do is encourage and even teach others how to get where you are.
>mfw everything you just said in your post
Especially the
>n-laws are Southern Italian Catholics. It's probably mafia money they are now ashamed of.
That's some top kek shit right there
>>
>>696961475
Jesus. You ever visit a dentist for cleanings? If youre young. Or even middle age. That is crazy. Not tryong to bust your balls but guess i am.

I'd just have them pulled then screws, then new teeth if mine ever got like that..
>>
>>696944623
Good for you man
>>
>>696962792
Yeah but drugs fucked up my teeth. I'm 23, shit sucks. I've had braces twice, invisalign, I get cleanings once a year maybe twice. Kind of seems like a waste now that I'll have all of them capped. Don't smoke heroin kids
>>
>>696946285
Thay guy is doing OK, how's your Minecraft skills coming along? $
>>
>>696959929
>>>696955500
nice butthole
>>
>>696962441
If your wife is a sales manager what do you do for work, anon?
>>
>>696942093
5 bedroom 4 bathroom house wth 3 other roommates on a lake. Collectively make around 250k a year living where rent is cheap, 2 boats, jet ski and constant parties.

>all 24
>Minnesota
>hate on faggots
>>
>>696947142
That much cash, running stolen windows 7
>>
>>696963219
Oh ok.
>>
>>696962594
>I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country last year
Did it make you happy?
Or rather, does the memory of it make you smile, to some extent?
>>
>>696962594
I still don't know who you are bro, ausfag here. :L
>>
>>696963454
I'm a lawyer, I do commercial/securities litigation in California.
>>
If dubs you all donate money to the anon above
>>
>>696959896
You know you can have wealth and not let it destroy you as a person, right? Only people who lost sight of their own humanity let it get that bad. Upper middle class and people just over that line who qualify as "wealthy" are really good at doing that. Best ways to keep your life from being consumed by your business, work, or even just greed itself is by making time for yourself and those you love, especially those you knew long before you became wealthy. >>696963401
LUL, wut?
This guy
>>696959929

>>696963401
Is not me
>>
>>696962441
Forgot pic -- 1 of 2
>>
>>696963690
reroll
>>
>>696962441
2 of 2
>>
>>696962594
>IWW
Commie, pls get out
>>
>>696963600
Being low-to-middling famous doesn't bother me, but it doesn't make me excited either. It's part and parcel of the lifestyle I lead, and I couldn't do what I do without being willing to stand in the spotlight, so I've learned to just accept it.

It's more about living not to be afraid. To accept the challenges of life and attack them with gusto. It's part of what I'm trying to put across in this thread; money comes between a person and that person's things. I have a small collection of smoking pipes I enjoy. I scoured eBay and spent what little money I have on cheap but quality estate pipes. I've learned to restore them and they are my pride and joy. I've skipped meals and endured hardship so I could afford them. They're probably the most valuable things I own. Any of the so-called "rich" people in here could have bought them brand new with their pocket change -- and how much would they have appreciated them?

Being rich has nothing to do with the amount of money you have, but rather how much sheer joy you can squeeze from life. Money destroys joy, it does not purchase it.
>>
I'll bite. My dad is rich ad. But I'm friends with this billionare's son who is actually on Forbes. Stole his GF couple years ago he doesn't like me very much but hey at least my Eskimo bro networth is over 3.7M
I'm also Eskimo bros with a
very very famous actors son. Not gonna say who cuz fuck you guys.
>>
3.7B*
>>
>>696964506
Shit quality b8
>>
>>696964506
>Not gonna say who cuz fuck you guys.
kek, just invalidated the rest of your post
>>
File: pop kek.png (192 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
pop kek.png
192 KB, 450x300
>>696946428
>mailman
>pulling muscles
>>
File: iwwpatch.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
iwwpatch.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>696964115
We're anarchists, actually. Most of the communists left the IWW early in our history because we refused to endorse the Socialist Worker Party for the presidency in the US. And in fact, our constitution now forbids us as members from promoting any political or anti-political agenda as a direct result of that split.
>>
File: are you high.jpg (12 KB, 224x200) Image search: [Google]
are you high.jpg
12 KB, 224x200
>>696949520
2k and the sipper looks like that
>>
>>696964448
You definitely have gained the experience of greed and learned from it, I'd like to hear more from you and your values.
>>
>>696964657
Actually not b8 but idk how to prove it
>>
File: nanu nanu.png (363 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
nanu nanu.png
363 KB, 525x350
>>696964448
>Money destroys joy, it does not purchase it.
Not all the time
You can buy things that make people you care about or even yourself happy, just not happiness it's self. You're just being all
>2deep4u
Anyone who's life is destroyed because of something financially related are people that either let greed get to their head or people who have been fucked over by greed or even just desperate people. Money isn't something that makes or breaks people's lives, but rather the choices people make that do.
>>696965033
I was just ripping on you, but thanks for the history lesson, lol
>>
File: Chief.jpg (52 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Chief.jpg
52 KB, 500x335
>>696951809
Clearly them child labor kids deserve the shit wage they get , DID YOU SEE THE SIPPER
>>
>>696952240
>>696952662
>>696953469
poor gang present
Im poor as fuck, sleep on the floor n shit
it just sucks knowing this is the draw I got while other people get to party, fuck around and get bailed out, and have good paying jobs after :/
>>
>>696964448
Sounds great.
Can't put a price on happiness.
>>
>>696950985
>No I'm for real
Or you're just well read on the guy and pretending to be him
Pics or it isn't true, timestamp a pic of yourself
>>
>>696965691
Best way to get ahead in life is to stop comparing what you have to what others have, and their blessings to yours, play with the hand you were dealt, that's it. :)
>>
File: Feel the bern.jpg (253 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Feel the bern.jpg
253 KB, 768x1024
>>696964115
>>
File: Britain.jpg (279 KB, 1208x863) Image search: [Google]
Britain.jpg
279 KB, 1208x863
>>
>>696965691
As a Chechen friend of mine once said
"Fortune favors the bold, old sport!"
He was a big fan of The Great Gatsby. Thank fuck he's a westernized muslim otherwise we wouldn't be friends
>>
both my parents make around 250k and I live near DC so shits expensive but our house is like 1.4-1.6 mil
>>
File: crusdaer sword raised.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
crusdaer sword raised.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
>>696966096
>Dues Vault intesifies
>>
>>696965762
Did you miss the part where I mentioned that I not only don't own a cellphone, but have never used one? I live a life of voluntary simplicity. That means all my possessions can fit into a single backpack. And I neither need nor want a cellphone, so no "selfies" from me. If you're really that torqued about verifying my existence, call me. I've outed myself, you have my name, and you know where I live. I'm in the book. The phone is right in front of me. Call me and ask.

>>696965357
Do you live in the Michigan area? The community centre-cum-union hall I'm renovating is in Windsor, 15 minutes across the river from Detroit. You're welcome to come by any time; we have comfy couches, free coffee, and a Wii set up. We can go down to the park, I'll bring some of my pipes, and we can smoke together while we discuss meaty issues.
>>
>>696953977
>spending money on that
lmao, that's not a status symbol, that's a retard symbol
>>
>>696964448
You are definitely right, that money doesn't buy happiness... and if you're ill prepared, can actually sow the seeds of unhappiness. But it can by many things that eliminate sources of stress and unhappiness (e.g. worrying about putting food on the table, worrying about keeping a roof over your head, worrying about retirement, worrying about giving your kid a present for Christmas, worrying about being able to pay your bills if you get sick).

What the poor fags don't realize -- and why money can't buy happiness ultimately -- is that once you have enough money to eliminate those worries, there are always more stresses/worries around to take their place... worrying about getting your kids in the best schools, worrying about having ENOUGH for retirement, worrying about stress at your job -- that may sound like whiny, first-world problems to true poorfags -- but we're just built as humans that way...
>>
>>696957912
what do you do for a living?
>>
>>696955718
No time stamp
>>
>>696966648
*Deus
Damn it, loll
>>696966673
Nah, m8! I'm not exposing my phone number to a stranger. Also
>I mentioned that I not only don't own a cellphone
So grab a camera, High Sparrow! That's what you remind me of minus the religious shit
>>
>>696955032
>get killed by a mob of angry niggers
>flawless plan
>>
>>696965490
>>696966910
Thoreau explains this better than I can:

> "Absolutely speaking, the more money, the less virtue; for money comes between a man and his objects, and obtains them for him; and it was certainly no great virtue to obtain it. It puts to rest many questions which he would otherwise be taxed to answer; while the only new question which it puts is the hard but superfluous one, how to spend it. Thus his moral ground is taken from under his feet. The opportunities of living are diminished in proportion as what are called the 'means' are increased.Absolutely speaking, the more money, the less virtue; for money comes between a man and his objects, and obtains them for him; and it was certainly no great virtue to obtain it. It puts to rest many questions which he would otherwise be taxed to answer; while the only new question which it puts is the hard but superfluous one, how to spend it. Thus his moral ground is taken from under his feet. The opportunities of living are diminished in proportion as what are called the 'means' are increased."
>>
File: image.png (244 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244 KB, 640x1136
>>696942093
>>696942093
I don't like to brag but here envy me and die...
>>
>>696967631
Not sure why you pasted that twice? All Thoreau is basically saying there is that eliminating challenges in life removes the opportunity for experience and growth ... but that's only if you let it. It's not determinative, it's just a causal factor... just like how everyone in abject poverty does not live a "rich" and "full" life like our heavy, bearded friend here...
>>
>>696947716
what could you do on the site? buy plain tshirts in all colours? customise them? did you sell other clothing as well as just tshirts?
>>
>>696943794
how'd you start that up? really interesting stuff
>>
>>696965357
>>696966673
I don't, no, I live in Australia. :/ Thanks for the offer though seriously, I appreciate it, if there's an outlet in which I could manage to get in touch with you, even via contacting the IWW, like a contact form I could fill out giving specific information, I'd still very much like to learn more. Let me know, cheers.
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (110 KB, 1024x787) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
110 KB, 1024x787
>>696967503
Do you really not get what "voluntary simplicity" means? I don't need a camera. I don't want a camera. I've boiled my life down to the minimums necessary for me to live a joyous existence -- and have found, as Thoreau and based Diogenes of Sinope did before me, that simplicity is the path to true richness of being. I'm trying to *help* people. It's no great sacrifice to give up your things, since these things are what chain you to the great rusty breaking wheel.
>>
>>696967631
Ah -- didn't realize this was you again, Nellis - - comical that your Wikipedia page says Thoreau is one of your idols. There is undoubtedly a superficial appeal to the simplicity he espouses. It's just a tad idealistic - - like the anarchist ideology coolaid you've swallowed down.
>>
>>696948201
have you opened other gyms? what % of profits did you personally get the first year of operation?
>>
>>696948342
from your parents?
>>
>>696968493
Or -- alternatively -- simplicity is the path to a narrow, myopic existence. I could literally never leave my basement again -- and spend my existence burning through Netflix's catalogue. Seems fun. And simple. But "rich" in your sense of the word? No.
>>
fuck you nigger

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
>>
>>696968415
Just look me up at Canada411.ca. Feel free to call me any time. Or send me some email. My "throwaway" email address (which I've had for 15 years now) is [email protected].
>>
>>696962594
>I was on the cover of every newspaper in the country last year, for example.

According to your Wiki: "On July 22nd 2005 Andrew was featured on the cover of the Ottawa Metro, a free daily newspaper available in Ottawa." ... pretty damn famous!!

For someone who espouses the simple life, bragging about your "fame" to strangers on /b/ seems to run contrary to your anarchist faith.
>>
File: 1-Freedom.jpg (1 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1-Freedom.jpg
1 MB, 1936x2592
>>696965921
>>696966200
yea thats about it, very hard to do when working at a car wash cleaning shit and you see young people with Escalades, RRs, BMWs . . while you have no car and a 2 hour commute, sucks reading it as I type, but focusing on that stuff mostly bad so gotta live with it
>>
>>696969696
>>
>>696965921

that's terrible advice, if you get dealt a shit hand you fold.

if you just "have to be happy with what you have" you will always be less than others. you will have no drive to better yourself and to go out and get what is rightfully yours.
>>
>>696958576
how much rental income do you make per year?
>>
>>696969724
I don't especially care whether some anonymous teenager believes me or not, but a simple Google news search on my name will verify my claim. Furthermore, I was also the subject of a rather insulting Calgary Herald editorial last year as well. Not that any of this matters, since that's not the point of any of what I've been trying to explain. All of the things I've done, all the notoriety that I have, all of the accomplishments in my life, have all occured despite being what most people here would regard as being dirt-poor. My yearly income for the last 25 years has not exceeded $10k US.
>>
>>696969359
Cheers, I'll shoot you through an email
>>
>>696963619
how high on the corporate ladder are you? mind telling us your age? are you a partner at your firm?
>>
>>696953977
Nice ikea dresser
>>
>>696946494
Nice. Becoming profitable in less than a year is incredible.
>>
>>696970489
>if you get dealt a shit hand you fold.
You mean if I'm born into shit tier living conditions I should kill myself?
>>
>>696970489
I'm not necessarily talking be grateful, I'm saying do your best with what you have, don't fold because it's not what this cunt has, just do what you can and be the best you can be.
>>
>>696946428
>not listening to podcasts
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>696970053
>dont focus on relationships
Good luck having a nice meaningless life.

I might not be rich but:
I am debt free
have about 20k cash
own 2 cars (worth 15k)
own a house with a mortgage of about 1k p/m
Have a cool and fair paying job (4 keur p/m net)
A nice and fit wife
A dog
Health
And two nice families
Great friends
Enjoying my hobbies

The only thing i wish for now is a healthy son. Sure i dream about a new car, that luxery cruise, and all that stuff but then i realize that everyday is already great and that if i can hold on to this till the day i die i will have had one nice ride
>>
>>696948201
Fuck. What's the population of the town you started in?
>>
Pics of wife's tits for proof she's fit (and that you have a wife).
>>
>>696942093
Grew up middle-class but I'm now 30 and my family is probably considered upper-class. Dad co-owns a IT consulting firm and makes $300k, while mum is a property developer and has done some big projects.

I'm an engineer like my dad and am Director of IT at the firm I work at, making $220k. My wife is a corporate lawyer making similar money but will be earning more than me at the end of this year. Very lucky to have the support of my parents, who now are mortgage free and own several properties. I was also very lucky to marry someone that makes a lot, so we've been able to increase our property portfolio to 4 houses. I can afford anything I want, but I live below my means and always find ways to save money, as weird as that sounds. I'm thinking of starting my own consulting firm in the coming years or investing into a restaurant or too. kids? who knows when...
>>
>>696971950
I havent read that in a long time, $ = freedom is the main point,
>Good luck having a nice meaningless life.
yea, you havent been low status and poor, people wanna hang out with those above them not some lower class mf, and dating? you really tthink girls want a guy with less $, status, and things goin for them, so yea fuck outta here with that shit
>>
>>696953292
If this is real then congrats bro. I hope you live life your to the fullest.
>>
>>696969585
Noice timestamp. What do you do and how old are you?
>>
Not rich, but we'll off. 350k a year. However, it has a downside....like the fact I'm still up fucking working.
>>
>>696953977
those stupid tattoos
>>
>>696972981
what's your job?
>>
>>696972138
About no? OPSec and all.

But she loves yoga, crossfit, and running (especially w. the dog) so its literally no effort for her to stay in shape. She also enjoys eating healthy which sometimes sucks because it can be over the top healthy but her risottos are beyond godly so if we eat something especially healthy i usually get risotto the day after. I had a huge problem with eating couscous but now i quite enjoy it.

If you really dont believe me i can try finding a look a like.

Not paranoid or anything
>>
>>696961800
127k a year is very good, but only of you're debt free
>>
>>696973049
I manage hedge funds
>>
>>696972701
there is a difference between being a poor hobo with no money and being a middle class guy who can afford to go on a holiday twice a year while providing for his family.

If you need a million dollar bank account to get a girl it says something about yourself and about the girl. The best girls fall for normal guys, not for rich douchebags.

Money = Freedom, true, but you over-estimate how much you need to be free.
>>
>>696973365
what city? and age? I'm thinking of getting into this line of work
>>
>>696973497
Chicago. I'm 35. Where do you go to school?
>>
>>696973624
Australia. I'm at uni doing bach. of commerce (3 years) and then I plan on doing a masters in engineering. How'd you become a hedge fund manager?
>>
>>696973464
I'm not only a "poor hobo" but I'm fat, hairy, ugly, and wear a fucking *fedora* -- and I get hit on all the time. Seems being smart, charming, entertaining, and being able to spin a good yarn counts for a lot more than having a bunch of zeroes before the decimal in your bank book.
>>
>>696973365
used to be my dream job, still kinda is but it's really competitive, I haven't got amazing grades so I don't know if I'd ever make it
>>
>>696973464
well yea thats what Im tellin you
>The best girls fall for normal guys, not for rich douchebags.
hahaaaa ha bro
>Money = Freedom, true, but you over-estimate how much you need to be free.
to never have to work again or deal with some dickhead customer, and live well, you need a lot my good enough, middle- class friend
>>696974053
as for you, you can get the hell outta here hahahaha
>>
>>696973807
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a foot in the door already. My father worked for one of the top brokerage firms in chicago. My older brother and I followed. All three are Penn graduates...to be honest I don't love it. It's tough work, but the ceiling is incredibly high. I'm nowhere near it.
>>
>>696974359
I've heard that there is a bit of nepotism in finance. So what did you study at Penn? What are your hours like? What was your salary like your first year as a hedge fund manager?
>>
>>696954754
Its a long shot but I'm looking for a quick way out of paying my student loans. Kik me at rorbit if you'd like to help an anon out.
>>
File: OP.jpg (25 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
25 KB, 720x720
>>696945325
>mfw wash dishes for £4.50/hour
>>
>>696973365
do you work in a team when you manage hedge funds?
>>
>>696974808
feelsfknbadman. you gotta start somewhere ay?
>>
>>696974808
Im this guy, >>696970053 and that image is dumb but its accurate enough, I understand /b/ro
>>
>>696954754
this is my dream
>>
Anyone want to help out a fellow anon who is drowning in student loans? I owe 58k right now and they are about 4 years behind at this point... my degree is worthless and I feel like I was swindled into buying in to the whole "go to college, borrow the money" scheme. If anyone is willing to help out it would change my life forever. I just want a chance to start fresh. My paypal is: [email protected] if anyone is willing to just help some random stranger out like that.
>>
>>696946285
My dad brings home 5k from a days work
>>
>>696975154

kill yourself
>>
>>696975280
not bad. what does he do?
>>
>>696975329
honestly that's looking like the best option at this point. I know it's a long shot but it is still worth a shot.
>>
Have family friend worth 70 million dollars.. Got all of it for buying properties in the right places and selling at the right times.
>>
>>696975338
Well he is a doctor and has other side jobs. And my mum was an international lawyer and she retired at like 35
>>
>>696975154
I owe money too bro, this thread is quite inspirational but why don't you just work and sort out a payment plan? Like only pay what u can afford. you'll feel a great sense of achievement. I'm in debt atm, would love somebody to pay off my student+other debt but I guess if I don't do it myself it could affect me badly physiologically.
>>
>>696953292
Brah, buy your boi a QP of cookies. I guarantee I'll have more than 2500 saved in a month.
>>
>>696975154
Check your account in a few minutes, brah. I got this.
>>
>>696975154
You can opt to work out if the country then the loans that you owed will be wiped clean I think
>>
>>696943794
You're lying.
Illinois is doing absolutely terrible right now. Cost of living in that state is through the roof.
>>
File: uk.jpg (334 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
334 KB, 2000x1000
>>696966096
Pakis. Wales is full of them.
>>
>>696975588
psychologically*
>>
>>696942093
I have about $600,000 in equity over 3 properties. I owe bank 1,100,000 in total though.

Made the bulk of the $600,000 in buying a big bit of land and waiting for market to change, then sold it about 5 years later. This happened whilst I had a job driving a forklift. I haven't really made any incease in equity as property market in city has been flat for last 6 years. XDDDD
>>
>>696975338
But we don't live badly. 5 cars maserati and BMW best two atm. Over 7 houses that we can just walk into and another 7 that we rent out. It's not bad
>>
>>696975005
I'd be happy if I had friends, though. The money doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>696970958
You sound wildly insecure dude. Begging for validation of your life choices probably works among your chosen friends, but I think to most people in here your "spiritual wealth" is meaningless, unquantifiable horseshit. Get a good job man.
>>
>>696974913
Yeah, I guess. It's in a football stadium for my city's club. (soccer)
>>
>>696976101
=_= rly bro fuck you
>>
>>696975588
Its already affected me enough psychologically and I've already paid off a lot but I cant stomach the thought of doling out money for the next 30 years of my life for a useless piece of paper that I was tricked into thinking I needed when in reality I wouldve done better just taking the money and starting a business. Now with my credit being in the shitter, I wouldnt qualify for a business loan if my life depended on it.
>>
>>696975154
>>696975643
anon show us if this actually happens I'm quite curious haha
>>
>>696971950
>luxery
lol you're either lying or a lucky dumbass
>>
>>696947142
So rich yet can't afford genuine windows lulz nice html edit
>>
>>696976260
Chimp?
>>
File: 1468106413832.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468106413832.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>696974808
>>
>>696976275
Will do but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
>>
>>696976393
noo
>>
wish I were rich.. but I have a car, almost 2k saved up and no debt so I guess it's something, (almost 20)
>>
>>696976268
30 years? do they add interest though? just pay like $100-200 a month and imagine it as a friendly reminder/expense. It's not they force you to pay it off all at once like a proper loan. I don't know your circumstances etc but in U.K it's different, my dad even took years to pay his off maybe even till he was 40 or some shit like that but it was like a utility bill etc, didn't let him affect much because a lot of people are in the same shit. Just go out, get a job, work and save a bit and start a business with that if u really want. I can't even get a contract phone right now with my credit rating, have debt, but trying my best to find a way out and not get too depressed, used to suffer a lot from that
>>
>>696942093
£26,500 in one account.
£830 in my taxable account.
Not rich but comfy.
I don't budget, I'm not a cunt, and I have everything a man needs and live in a nice place.
My farther built his own company from the ground up into a world wide success, he's a multimillionaire. But I have made this money on my own. Unlike my bitch of a sister who just lives of him.

Get a job you enjoy.
>>
>>696976381
I would still maybe believe him, kanye was caught using a pirated $150 or some shit programme recently, and hes kanye!
>>
File: high.jpg (7 KB, 215x211) Image search: [Google]
high.jpg
7 KB, 215x211
>>696973464
>I've never left Wales
>Probably never will
>Mfw
>>
>>696946285
I think this just points out that being rich is unnecessary. Probably pretty nice though..
>>
>>696976799
I'd describe you as rich, that's good that you earned it yourself. I'm 18 and have like £2000 saved up from kitchen porter work so far.
>>
>>696976726
See, I've gotten myself into a particular situation. For each semester of school, I was given a loan, two semesters a year means two sets of loans. Now I wasn't told that these loans wouldn't be rolled into a single loan payment, each one counted as a separate loan and each one has it's own monthly payment. I have 8 loans with 8 monthly payments and 8 separate interest rates. If i was up to date on my payments I could consolidate those loans into a more manageable single monthly payment but, since I am not current on the payments, I can't do that until they are current. My wages are also garnished from 3 of the loans at this point and I have gotten a tax return in 2 years because the dept. of education takes that too. Im pretty fucked.
>>
>>696975983
Not bad man? My household is on £11,000/year
>>
>>696977203
haven't gotten a tax return*
>>
File: 20131015_103757.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20131015_103757.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Can someone buy me a QP of cookies. Its 650 here in California.

Pic related.
>>
Born into poverty. Icebox Soup was a frequent menu item. But initially at least we had each other. Time went on and family broke apart. Hopped between parents. Parents were old junkies, as was older sister. Brother was an idiot and a floater, ended up in his own spiral. I knew that the only way I would survive was on my own. Studied my fucking ass off and got good grades. Had to keep changing colleges for money reasons. Graduated with a degree in Chemistry and a few papers under my belt from working in a lab on the side. Went on to get my PhD and post-doc in chemistry-nanotechnology. Middle of the Recession, no fucking jobs, after a year and a half of searching, get a job with government. People I trained graduate and have starting salaries $120k+. Mine was $55k. I live in a place where you can't survive on that. Wife became disabled and I'm sole income. Surviving by the skin of my teeth. My biggest problem has been my entire life believing people when they told me I wasn't good enough, that I was a worthless piece of shit. Nobody wants to give a job and money to that guy. Slowly building my confidence since I got this job, but not going to lie, it has been tough. I don't ask to be rich, but I'd like, for once in my life, not to feel the crushing weight of skating on thin ice. Last month my wife was in pain so bad she was vomiting. Thank god I have insurance, so all the medical bills were only $1,500. Where the fuck do I find that kind of money? Lucked out- first time in a year or more, OT is being offered at work at a whopping 1.3x. Come January I won't be eligible for it anymore. Working 12 hour shifts this whole week, plus 1.5 hour commute. Weekends putting in 10 hours OT each day. I'm exhausted thinking about money all the time, I don't know how other people don't. It's not even about money to buy STUFF STUFF STUFF. It's about quality of life. I don't have much, but we are never hungry, we have a roof over our heads, the electricity it never shut off. I'm proud.
>>
>>696977121
That's good.
I made this taxi driving, but left a year ago.
I passed my HGV class 2 the other week so just moving up, class 1 in a few years maybe.

Food retail might seem a shit job but it depends who you work with. When I was doing it the rest of the staff where perfect, best three years of my life.
>>
>>696976268
damn how do people get fkd over so badly? life isn't that hard if you are smart about your spending and if you always think about the future. Is there anything more you can do to either increase your earning potential or decrease your expenses? You need to to at least one of these (preferably both at this point) and then write a plan out for the next 10-20 years so that you know what you need to do to become financially independent.
>>
File: 3f71612aa4dbdc9e183e7a4b18fe5a04.png (252 KB, 1854x1092) Image search: [Google]
3f71612aa4dbdc9e183e7a4b18fe5a04.png
252 KB, 1854x1092
hopefully the bank in dubai doesnt mind
>>
>>696977521
Ahh, everyone's a snake where I work. People are just fake. Is taxi driving enjoyable?
>>
>>696977649
What's this suppose to be?
No hack has Cortana running, even in the background.
Grow up kid, fuck off back to 9fag
>>
>>696977649
kek you fucker
>>
>>696977863
You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes" weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.
>>
I'm Freddy Francesco, and I'm rich enough to buy 1 PS4 with 1 game.

...Are you?
>>
>>696954754
where do you live bro?
>>
>>696977774
No, well fuck it depends, I got sick of the people, shit shit same day for eight years, get asked the same questions 30 times a day.

I love driving, that's all i've done for 14 years, I lasted eights years... it must have been the driving that kept me there, ide never sit in an office again.
>>
>>696977908
<3 63k fullz to date
>>
>>696977994
stale pasta bro, get a life
>>
File: wasntworthit.jpg (43 KB, 894x503) Image search: [Google]
wasntworthit.jpg
43 KB, 894x503
>>696977203
Proof I guess?
>>
>>696977203
not sure if it's the same, but in the U.K people have gone through similar, basically tell all the loan companies look I can't afford all this shit, so they either have IVF(single payment plan, not quite bankruptcy but down that route), or tell the companies I can only give you this certain amount, otherwise sue me cos I can't do it anymore. More than likely theyd accept your offer cos by suing you they prob wouldn't get anything if you don't own anything. Provided the payments aren't ridiculously low.
>>
>>696978102
I feel like I'd enjoy an office job or something similar. I've heard being a bus driver is easy, too. And ik what you mean, I feel bad for taxi drivers who have deal with drunk people.
>>
>>696977502
It's certainly more than my worthless parents ever did. I get amazed when I hear about other people's student loans. I went to the expensive amazing college Freshman year and got right the fuck out of there afterward. I don't know what the fuck you people were thinking when you agreed to these debts, but you signed the fucking forms and you got your silly useless piece of paper, and now you have to pay for it. Me, I was paying off my loans while still in college, and now I'm down to <$5,000. It's a PITA, but christ when I hear about people $250,000 in debt for their degree in puppetry, I am mystified.
>>
File: lolwishicould.jpg (17 KB, 894x503) Image search: [Google]
lolwishicould.jpg
17 KB, 894x503
>>696978284
part.2

Anything helps guys, I'm desperate enough to beg on /b/ I can't mentally take this any more...

[email protected]
>>
>Being 17yo
>Father inprisoned for some money fraud..
>Mother alcoholic, father gon, so she drinks so much we had to sell our home
>Rest of the family is shit-tier or worse also.
>Living at the high school dorm then, having like 5$ for week, doing undeclared work for some friends as webdesigner... ofc no big money for rent or tuition
>High school ends, in debt otherwise I wouldn't get my graduation papers
>Work, college, paying debts...
>2y later, father gets out of prison
>Long story short... I believed him and he defrauded me, so now I'm in debt I'll be paying 10-15yo.. Never to be heard from him again, he has (as far as i know) "new" family.
>Debt collector kickin on door one day, gets all my stuff.
>But at that time found gf, love and we are happy. She supports me emotionally, otherwise I would hero'ed already :)
>Move in together
>She wants to have baby, but we can't afford it because of my debts
>Afraid she won't wait to things to settle, she is older than me and "the biological clock is ticking"
>Not a day goes by that I don't think about punching myself into stratosphere for "trusting my own family"...
>>
>>696978537
My father was a cunt too, I met him once when I was 10 and then he went back to prison for attempted murder. Just remember that blood means nothing. Think to yourself, if this person wasn't related to me would I bother with them?
>>
>>696978537
Holy shit this sounds familiar. I'm genuinely sorry Anon, I am in a surprisingly similar situation. Wife and I finally decided that we will never have kids unless maybe 10-20 years from now we adopt...which is kinda fucking heartbreaking, but what else can we do? Hang in there, and don't be afraid to be honest with your gf.
Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 46

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.