Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Did your parents ever beat your ass with a belt when you were

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 400x300
Did your parents ever beat your ass with a belt when you were naughty anon?
>>
>>696636640
No, just choke slammed me into a wall.
>>
>>696636873
how kinky
>>
File: oklava_297419.jpg (35 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
oklava_297419.jpg
35 KB, 500x254
>>696636640
my mom used something like this.
not super hard though.
>>
>>696636640
I got the slipper
But mostly open hand strikes
Shitloads of it
>>
>>696636640
Yes, and I wish they hadn't.
They raised a lying alcoholic who's so afraid of showing any sort of vulnerability that it ruins friendships.
I am afraid to discuss my feelings with people, and I can't have even a normal conversation with authority figures without feeling like I'm going to cry.
>>
No, they just fuck me
>>
>>696636640
no, but with a wooden spoon
>>
>>696637065
have a cry you fucking weenie, this little bitch act isn't going to fly forever
>>
>>696637065
It's OK anon, you're not alone
>>
>>696636640
Yes, and i am glad, im also pretty fucked up now, but im not a fucking liberal scum who bitches about every fucking thing, so yes, im going to beat the shit out of my boys too.
>>
>>696636640
Nah, my dad is an old fasioned kind of guy. He just kicked me in the gut while I was curled up on the ground.
>>
File: cliff.jpg (24 KB, 550x348) Image search: [Google]
cliff.jpg
24 KB, 550x348
>mfw i didnt get beaten as a child
>>
The belt was "vanilla mode". The fun part was the Wall Fund.

My dad would contribute a little from his paycheque each week, into what he called the Wall Fund. The fund, he said, was to make sure he had enough to replace the wall in the event one of us boys ever back-talked him in his house.

I got thrown through it once, and my older brother got thrown through it twice.

I have more stories if anyone's interested
>>
>>696637065
my mom beat my ass with a jug cord when I did really bad shit.
>stole her car when I was 13, she beat my ass
>broke into a store when I was 14, she beat my ass
>when I was 15 I quit school and started working construction for my uncle
>looking back I was a little cunt who deserved it
>now have a son of my own and a wife who loves me and if he does shit like that I will beat his ass too
DON'T BLAME YOUR PARENTS FOR YOU BEING A SHITTY PERSON
>>
File: smugmug.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
smugmug.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>696636640
Got the belt from the old man every now and then. But most times he just looped it and made that 'thwapp' sound to scare the shit outta me and bro and sis.

Worked pretty good tbh.
>>
>>696636640
Belts, rulers, mostly bamboo.

I also had to eat a lot of soap.

I know work as a middle school teacher and fantasize about stomping half of the complete fuckwits I have to deal with each day;

Using phones in class, trying to fight other teachers, general lack of respect for anyone in authority.

Great job Gen Y cunts. your special snowflakes children will never amount to anything.
>>
>>696637295
>little bitch act
I cry on my own time, the people around me don't know how badly that affected me.
>>696637349
Thanks man. I have to wonder how to even begin to fix this shit. Doesn't help that I married someone who is as opressive as my parents.
>>
>>696636640

They would open hand my ass, but then I got big so they stopped
>>
>>696637478
>cheque
nope, that already says enough.
>>
I used to hit them with the belt when they did it.

Every time they hit me they'd basically start living in constant fear because I'd pretend to forget or I'd ninja out of the bathroom doorway or closet and go wild on their asses at some random point during the day.

There was never any threshold where they could beat me enough that I wouldn't turn it back on them.

Nowadays we just swear at each other and make cruel jokes at each other's expense cause we're all alcoholics and addicts and my parents have completely destroyed their health and their internal organs are a mess and they need medication just to survive their golden years.

I don't know why I'm like this.
>>
>>696637519
My problem is that I wasn't a bad kid. I was a super sensitive kid, and talking to me would have worked just fine.
I was getting spanked and hit with a belt until I was over eleven, thats fucked up man.
>>
>>696637858
Sounds like they didn't do it enough. I wish you were here so I can beat you further
>>
>>696638122
Yeah, okay. Have a good night you faggot.
>>
>>696636640
I got beat with a belt three times in my life.

Three times i deserved it.

>I smacked my mom.
Dad drew blood he beat me so hard

>i stole a can of pop from the store
Beat me then made clean the floor of the whole store with a scrubbie sponge while keeping a sign near me that read "Im a thief. I dissapointed my family, friends, and my faith."

>Third time was when I sassed my teacher bad enough she called my dad in the sixth grade.
Dad showed up ten minutes later, ripped me out of my desk, carried me over his head and pushed me against the black board. Ripped my pants down and in one fell swoop ripped his belt out and smacked my ass with it three times. Punctuating each smack with a single word.
Respect, your, elders.
>>
i got told go to the drawer and get me the strap. god help me the times I couldn't find it, I felt more force with some extra sting.
>>
File: 1459223014063.webm (309 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459223014063.webm
309 KB, 1280x720
>>696636640
My dad married an evil cunt.

She damn near ripped my ear lobes off. literally, no joke. Bitch was crazy. She'd come into my room at night to make me sleep in a certain position. Accuse me of doing shit and interrogate me for hours until i would just give up and admit to shit i didn't even do. Make me sit in my room for hours and watch me in the reflection in the glass of a picture frame so she could see i was sat there doing absolutely nothing. Her own kids were flawless shitheads obviously.

I'm pretty sure the entire ordeal was to destroy the close relationship i had with my father. Mission successful.

I later found out that her dad was an abusive asshole. Most abusers have been the abused. End the cycle, if your as fucked as i am, do the world a favor and don't have kids.
>>
Not a belt, but more like a frying pan, slipper, alarm clock, television remote, rice cooker... I don't know. Anything that was in their range was a weapon.
>>
>ITT: bitch bois
>not having to go get a stick out of the yard
>>
>>696637191
Yeah that moment you know you're fucked because you just covered ass with your hands
>>
>>696638721
>She'd come into my room at night to make me sleep in a certain position.
what
>>
No, they ruined my life by irresponsibly having me at age 42 and 45.
>>
Yes
I figured out not to do or get caught doing dumb shit.
Should have beat me more tbh.
>>
You guys obviously have never been hit with a switch.
>>
>>696637601
Honestly you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with that person. It'll only make it worse. Went through that shit, I'm with somebody that is like me in almost every aspect and I couldn't be happier, it might take time but it will be worth it
>>
>>696638994
I told you she was fucking crazy.

>I like to sleep belly down using my hands as pillows
>Shes come in at night and force me to sleep on my side
>When she'd leave i'd revert back to the way i liked
>She'd come back to make sure i was still sleeping that way

I'm telling you the bitch was a psychopath. If she thought she could've gotten away with it i'd be a bag of bones at the bottom of a river.
>>
>>696636640
yep and quite often I might add. I don't blame my failings on them it actually tought me right from wrong. Some kids thou very few all you need to do is to tell them not to do something. Others you can do things like send to their room, stand in the corner, time outs, take away items. But others need their ass spanked. Some a light tap does it while others need more and still others practically need their ass beat raw to see the light.
>>
>>696639247
Probably not, but it's too late to back out now.
>>
>>696636873
Yeah, a lot of choke slam into the wall for me too. I was kinda like "aye" when I saw your post
>>
>>696638122
is not >>696637519
but he's right.
you know what happens to sensitive little boys? they become sensitive big faggots or ladyboys
>>
>>696639414
Nah man, it's never too late. Just do something for yourself for once, be selfish and don't worry what anyone else thinks. Are you a Pisces?
>>
>>696637600
great job expecting respect because you're a teacher, you don't just automatically become respected you fucking sociopath. I bet you're a little bitchcunt who cries himself to sleep
>>
The last time I got beat with a belt was when my dad took a swing with the wrong end on accident.
The buckle swooped up under my leg and smacked my sack.
Also got the open hand and a wooden spoon.
Broke the spoon by flexing my ass cheeks, shit was hallarious and somehow I was at fault
>>
>>696639551
Beating me with a belt didn't take the sensitivity out, if anything it was increased.
>>
>>696639645
It feels too late. It's not like there isn't happiness in it, but I know that it's not entirely healthy... I'm a cancer.
>>
nah, they'd just give me vinegar enemas before school to protect me from demons, and if I didn't manage to keep it all up there by the time I got home they'd threaten to cut off my baby bro's limbs and make me watch, then blame it all on me

guess that's how ended up with a lot of my fetishes
>>
>>696639654
you do realise he's talking about respect for authority right? not personal respect.

you're literally one of those dumbcunts that will be shot by an officer one day, becuase you dont listen to their instructionsd.
>>
File: 1469561594120.png (41 KB, 275x302) Image search: [Google]
1469561594120.png
41 KB, 275x302
>>696636640
Yeah by my step dad untill I was about 14 and was a foot bigger then his cuck ass
>>
I'm from germany and never got beat.
>>
>>696639861
The fact that you're second guessing means you need to find the person you don't feel that way at all and start talking about some of the shit you went through. I had a feeling you were a water sign, it's tough being abrasive but when you do people will respect you but what sign is your partner if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>696636640
yes and i didn't become a school shooter... parents this days need to grow a pair... the new generation are pure whiny little brats that belive the word needs to bend over their fukings kness
>>
File: 2463yfd.jpg (21 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
2463yfd.jpg
21 KB, 400x278
>>696636640
I never got the belt cause that's what my mom got in school for writing left handed.

I did get the spoon (wood or metal) from her though and just the hand from my dad cause he would "rip the skin" it all sucked but i'm glad I didn't grow up to be a lippy asshole kid like some of my nephews are nowadays.

Now that was just parents. I did get hit by a meterstick by a teacher a few times and hit by a golfclub out drinking one night. I survived, all is good.
>>
>>696636640
I never was bothered by the belt. Wooden spoon on the other hand...

I never fucked with the spoon man. Still sends a shiver up my spine.
>>
>>696640445
you can't actually talk to a child like that any more, it's a one way ticket to a visit from CPS
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 736x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 736x1334
My dad punched me in the face and it ended with me getting stabbed twice and almost dieing, I was only 7.

Here's my little man who cheers
me up
>>
>>696640277
I don't know. I don't think there's anybody I'll ever trust enough to be like that with, and it's easy to go with the flow of the now.
If he ever starts smacking me around I'll have to rethink a lot, but as of now it's only verbal.
Is that stuff super obvious? He's a Gemini.
>>
just talk to your child like they're your friend. children totally respect that.
>>
>>696640781
that's one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen... what kind of dog is he? wat's his name?
>>
>>696640708
What are you talking about? I never said anything about talking to them. Nigga you high.

They aint my kids if I don't want them around i'll tell them to go away. Easy enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2448x2448
>>696640990
Not sure what type, literally got him from some Mexicans at 1am on a work night from Craigslist. He's 4lbs and I don't think he'll get much bigger. He only cost $40 but his brothers and sister were bought and resold on Craig's for $200.
>>
>>696637473
Little faggot I'll beat the shit out of you, someones gotta do it...
>>
>>696640990
its a sandy Darude.
>>
>>696641383
bring it on bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1334x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1334x1001
>>696640990
More
>>
>>696637065
Yo im in the same boat
>>
Yes and I would stuff magazines down my pants so it didnt hurt.
>>
>>696640818
You will, like I said in due time you just need to wait it out and find yourself a Virgo, Pisces Scorpio or Taurus because Gemini isn't meant for you. I know that's really vague but the best relationship I've had so far has been with matching signs that are compatible. I'm a Pisces and dated a cancer like I know how you feel. Don't trap yourself i n a situation you know you need to change
>>
>>696637590
Pics of ur sis pls
>>
>>696636640
yeah, my dad beat the shit out of me for bad grades

never taught me to do my fucking homework though
>>
>>696641974
I get what you mean, the astrology personality thing is usually pretty accurate. I've got the sun of cancer moon of cancer thing going on so I know I need to really consider whether I'm with somebody I can trust, and the answer feels like no.
But can't just throw away that sense of loyalty, he might hurt me but I still care.
The only reason I ever defied my parents and got away from them was to be with him, look how far that got me XD
>>
>>696641412
thanks boss

>>696641364
>>696641663
want doge. I will buy one if they all look like that
>>
Only got the belt once when my mom found a lighter under my bed.

She was painting my room and I was sleeping in my parents bed at the time, she moved the bed to paint and found it along with a burned out casette tape. She whipped my ass good, kinda deserved it though. No pyro, just thought it was cool to see plastic stuff go up despite not looking flammable according to my 5 year old mind. Had a blast burning my sisters spice girls mixed tape and watched the bunches of scrunched up tape burn in an instant.

Other than that a few backhands from the old man, a bitch slap from my mom (brags about how impressed she was how I took it like a man at about 19) and plenty of times just having my dad motion to punch me but not follow through, got to the point that I wished he would just to get it over with.

glad for the belt really, put the fear of god in me, the other stuff was just kinda shitty parenting though. Low and behold I'm not some lib cuck so I guess it was worth not being raised like a special snowflake.
>>
>>696641412
no. that's not a breed.

he said CHIHUAHUA
>>
>>696636640
Yes.
I lived in fear all my childhood which made me timid and shy.
It socially retarded me during middle school and early highschool.

I then started drinking and now have the confidence to be normal.

Everytime i hold a belt i imagine myself in my dads shoes with a kid grovelling infront of me. I cannot comprehend how a so called man of god can hit a kid with a belt and thinking about it fills me with so much anger
>>
>>696637065
Don't blame your parents. Stop being unproductive and a shit.
>>
>>696642250
pretty fucked up tbh
>>
>>696642733
you're a faggot, the only way to be a man of god is to inflict unto others the wroth they deserve. faggot.
>>
>>696642896
To be fair I work a full time job and am high functioning, but I still go home and drink myself into oblivion and wish I wasn't such a doormat.
>>
>>696640818
OMG dont get sucked in to star sign bullshit you may be suffering from getting beat but fuck me dont fall for this fucking fairy tale grade philosophy of life.
>>
>>696637600

bitch, you have to earn fo your respect. no one will respect you just because you are.

pussy
>>
>>696642456
It sucks, the girl I dated in cancer felt the same. Like she owes the person treating her like shit something and you just need to get angry for once, understand what power you have and do what makes you happy, I know you want to do it, just do it for once just to at least get the experience, I don't mean divorce or anything but have a voice and if he fucks up and hits you call the cops, you aren't power less
>>
>>696642250
I had a good friends dad who did that. Always felt terrible for my buddy cause we were all chill and his dad would get home and you would see horror come across him and tell us if we could kindly go.

We were 13. Damn sure we knew what was up but he left a year later. Always wonder how he wound up.
>>
>>696636640
no but i was hit with a whip and occasionally cables
>no joke
>>
>>696643205
Have you tried following it before?
>>
>>696640934
WRong never treat your child like your friend.
>>
>>696640934
treating child like friends is for parents who have none of their fucking own and want to live their life through their kids.
>>
>>696637065
>not being asked to get the built yourself
>not being sent back when the belt was too wide

Yes, my parents beat my ass when I was being a terribly shitty kid. But seriously, there's something else that causes this because everyone in my fucking family was beaten with reeds that actually cut you and we've grown up into well adjusted adults with positive relationships with our parents. And this is true of any of my non-white friends. Maybe don't try to sneak drugs in your room when you're twelve, Skyler.
>>
>>696636640
Shower brush was my moms weapon of choice.
>>
>>696637473
come to the streets faggot you are going to suffer the pain from the childhood
>>
>>696643405
no, i know enough about cold reading without looking at the hack version of it.
>>
>>696636640

yeah i got the wooden spoon
>>
>>696642733
I get some of this, but kinda comes across a little "woe is me". How often did he hit you? However the last part about imagining yourself as your dad was a bit of an eye opener, pretty hard to imagine laying hands on my own son like that as well. Especially with a belt, or really in essence a weapon, sure spanking kids can be a necessary evil that you should really only have to do once or twice. But a belt? fuck
>>
>>696643290
I guess my problem is that I don't know what makes me happy so I just try to fulfill that for other people. Loneliness would just give me more time with myself and I'm not down with that.
Anger always leaves me feeling like shit afterwards, no fun at all there.
But I will try my best to put my foot down if things go in a certain direction.
There was only one time I thought he'd hurt me, thought he would cut me. I told him to fucking do it if he was going to and he backed off. Didn't feel very good.
>>
>>696638547

lol

basically you respect them not because you understand their actions, but you are afraid. This is what you've learned from them- obey the elders, or you'll be punished. respect the rules, or you'll be punished.

you should UNDERTSAND them, not to be afraid of breaking them and its consequences..
>>
>>696636640
Belt, fists, boots, ruler

You name it Mom used it

Had a lightning temper from extra frozen to boiling over in an instant

Age 10 she swung a closed fist at my face, caught her hand and stopped her, she screamed for my stepfather, heard him coming up the stairs from the basement

Made it upstairs into my room, locked the door and moved the dresser, he still kicked down the door, beat me so bad I was still unconscious when the fireman and police got there, neighbor saw the beating through the window called 911

She lost custody of my brother and me, Steve went to jail, my Mom's parents got custody of us

Soon found out how much fun having two 60+ alcoholics in a single wide trailer with a 10 and 6 year old boy could be

Grandma was worse than my mother, learned where my Mother got her backhand after about 2 days

Grandpa did not hit, he liked sodomy

Until I told a teacher when I was 13, Grandpa taught me a lesson a few night a week, he alternated from making me suck his dick to raping my ass

First time I learned what ejaculation was, it was 2 days to our first Christmas with them, he came into our room, told my brother to get in the closet and forced me to suck his dick, I will be brushing my teeth in a minute, when I think of this story, I remember that disgusting taste, told me as he held my head down, if I puked he would make me lick it all back up

Got put into a state run shelter, my brother was adopted by a lesbian couple

I have no kids, no girlfriend, don't want them, when I turn 25 I will get snipped, my bloodline ends with me, we don't deserve to continue
>>
>>696643609
True, I'm just curious
>>
>>696639725
Because you clearly internalized the wrong shit. Unless you were literally hit for existing, you kept up your bullshit to perpetuate your identity as a fucking tragic character so you can blame your failures on that later. Well, congrats, faggot, you made it.
>>
>>696643601
>come to the streets faggot you are going to suffer the pain from the childhood
wut
>>
>>696637735
Because you're white.
>>
>>696643205
For day to day stuff, or even yearly horoscopes I think it's bullshit, but it's generally pretty accurate as far as I've seen.
After close relationships with a Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Capricorn they match up pretty well.
>>
>>696643795
Yeah, you need to get out of that. I've been depressed and hopeless for years and out of nowhere a Scorpio comes around and takes my heart away and you need to find the same. It's not that opposite signs won't mesh it just takes more time and patience than a Gemini had
>>
a few tough grabs and really light slaps on the arm is all i can remember
looking back my parents were really good, theyre a little too tough with my younger siblings now
>>
>>696643812
My mother use to be heavily in to star signs but i always knew she was mental so it was a basis to reject from there.
>>
>>696644097
I probably do. Don't know if I ever will, I've really just assumed that there isn't a good end for me. As long as there's a little brightness I guess I can be okay with that...
I've always leaned towards clashing signs for friendship as well, idk what's wrong with me.
How's life with a Scorpio? I worked with one, very sweet people.
>>
>>696643801
>no girlfriend
>get snipped
So you walk around nudist colonies ejaculating everywhere uncontrollably?

Sounds like some fetish bullshit.
>>
>>696637374
Underated
>>
>>696643801
fucking awful if its actually true
>>
>>696644037
wrong. psuedoscience. do some research
>>
>>696644500
>implying I give a shit about the science of it
I don't have to be a scientist to see that my own general horoscope accurately describes the way I am.
>>
>>696636640
Yes, also got the hickory switch to the calves till they bled, dragged by the hair around the house, slapped, slapped with the back hand, slapped with the sideways hand because they halfway fucked up some sort of judo chop, hit in the back of the thigh with a stick, got hit with a belt with all those metal bits on it, kicked in the shin with steel toe boots, and oddly enough I never got the wood spoon, just slapped with a metal spatula.

Looking back now I appreciate the variety.
>>
Only once, after that there was a whole lot of name calling and intimidation going on. At the point where i realized i could take on both of my parents they backed off. It was a good day.
>>
>>696644037
I can believe in something real like what could physically effect people born in these times.

All cancers/leos/gemini might share some traits because a physical property of the planet or the atmosphere or whatever in their time of birth. I can understand that, but saying its because their gemini or any star sign and thats the reason is just dishonest to yourself.
>>
>>696644406
You're right but for your own happiness you need to get away but fucking wonderful, I love my Scorpio, she's the only person I've ever dated that I feel I can fully trust. I'm Pisces btw lol you say you have clashi yheng sign friends but I can handle
>>
>>696636640
Parents were born in the 60s, so yeah they were violent. But then you hit that stage in your teens when you can take on your dad and suddenly things get better because they won't randomly jump you.
>>
>>696643251
typical nigger mentality
>>
>>696644853
LOL never learnt what cold reading is.

I fucking hate you.... you are literally a fucking a cancer to this planet because you cant use your fucking brain.
>>
Jokes on them I liked it
>>
>>696644934
No, is just the majority of the reason, your sign doesn't control you but the more you look at your sign the more you realized it s always once you were set up
>>
>>696644934
its all cold reading, give you basic traits and occurrences that you will find a way to associate or tie in with your daily life. i.e challenges in your day or friction between you and another person. It's a pseudo science to the very core.
>>
>>696643653
I guess i was lucky as he didnt hit me everyday like some people wouldve been. i was distant with my dad all of my childhood and the only interaction we had was when he was hitting me for something i did wrong. He also had a booming voice adding to the intimidation.
Mum is a schizo. Dad flies into fits of rage whenever she tries giving him one of her schizo sermons. Imagine trying to go to bed while you listen to your dad shouting while you hear thump noises occasionally.
As a result she unloads all of her schizo paranoid sermons on me and my brothers.

Then again maybe im just trying to justify why i am like this and its always easy to blame your problems on others right?
>>
>>696645271
Have you ever even bothered to look up your sun/moon sign
>>
>>696637858
Just gonna let you know that you're a whiny fucking bitch.
>>
>>696637021
amk oklava diyor ya
>>
>>696645003
Hopefully someday I can care enough about my own happiness to try. Or at least tell him all the things that j never have.
That is a brilliant thing, I'm happy you found someone so spectacular anon. From what I've seen they are incredibly trustworthy.
And is Pisces a clashing sign?
>>
>>696645271
I know im trying to lay it in such matter fact of terms to try and show people that.

Horoscope
YOu have a big decision to make.

You are on a journey

You feel like its a struggle but there is alight at the end

All open ended statements with multiple answers.

Fucking cringe tier 101 cold reading and still idiots get sucked in.

Anyone who has ever taken their horoscope literally, read the rest of them and notice they all the fucking same.
>>
>>696644483
All true
This is the Cliff Notes, Readers Digest version

I am in counseling now, probably forever, they want me to confront my mother, get her version and forgive her in order to move on, I would rather not

I am pretty sure that serial killers, murders, degenerates are not born, but are made

I am probably borderline, I do not use alcohol, I am afraid of losing what little control I have and am afraid of what exists just below the surface, inside me

Went to community college for truck driving, but decided that might not be a good idea

Applied for a job at a ranch in Wyoming, I can ride and rope pretty well, the only benefit of the group farm I grew up on, they need somebody to monitor cattle and in some high pasture land, mostly solo work, which will be OK with me

I wish they would either kill or sterilize people that abuse or molest kids

It just keeps being passed on and on and on

Drugs, Alcohol, Mental Illness our new Holy Trinity
>>
>>696636873
Thought I was only one to get choke slammed
>>
>>696645606
sun/moon sign.... fuck outta here you idiot.
>>
>>696645778
I'm not talking about thdaily horoscopes, I agree that those are bullshit.
But the general personality traits of certain signs, in my experience, have been extremely accurate.
>>
>>696645606
That's gonna be a big "no" on that one. I'm not a white upper middle class female 20 something
>>
>>696637600
>middle school teacher
You really should quit and do literally anything else. I don't know how anyone could stand dealing with those little shitstains.
>>
>>696645904
I'm dead serious, just look it up.
If it's inaccurate and generalized bullshit then you have nothing to lose, and you get to tell me what a faggot I am for believing it.
>>
>>696636640
only after sex
>>
>>696645936
So what is always the same with a star sign... the date of birth of the person. So yeah i agree maybe some physical effects or real world effect on people being born in those exact same times has an effect on them as a person but its not because of their star sign.
>>
>>696636640
My dad was a pro boxer, he always used to laugh and say he didn't need shit to beat me with... *sniff* such nostalgia, fun old dad
>>
>>696636640
No, they are neither sadists nor religious.
>>
>>696645783
>they want me to confront my mother, get her version and forgive her in order to move on, I would rather not

Find a new counselor.

>I wish they would either kill or sterilize people that abuse or molest kids

Was your brother ever involved in the abuse or did he intentionally just target you?

Did grandpa get charged?

>Applied for a job at a ranch in Wyoming, I can ride and rope pretty well, the only benefit of the group farm I grew up on, they need somebody to monitor cattle and in some high pasture land, mostly solo work, which will be OK with me

Good luck, you are at least functioning and alive which is pretty amazing.
>>
>>696645936
http://www.haydenplanetarium.org/tyson/watch/2008/06/19/debunking-astrology
>>
My father was autistic, bipolar, and an alcoholic so the belt did come into play several times. He usually just used his hand though, lucky me.
>>
>>696636640
We couldn't afford belts
>>
>>696645783
Awful to hear, but I suppose at this point its up to you to move on and break that cycle. I don't mean to sound like a dick but there have been plenty worse things that have happened to people and they've managed to somehow salvage a somewhat normal life after. Definitely not fair for something like that to happen but it doesn't mean you need to simply live a life of loneliness so as to avoid having kids. Not overly religious but always took a liking to the line "god never favored the quitter", nothing will change unless you change it friend. FOr sure you could benefit from trauma therapy if you havent already, all the best though man.
>>
>>696636640
My parents used to take off the plastic flexible blind opener. You know that shit that you twist to open the blinds with. It hurt more than you think
>>
>>696646094
This aint a YLYL thread bruh but i laughed and i lost.

Practical, attentive to details, capable of keeping things in order, finding and rectifying problems. Likes pets, enjoys to collect and systematize just anything, hates chaos (although at times creates it).

That shit is so open ended its not a case of it applying to me its a case of what do i want to apply to me and in what way can i make it fit.

So fuck outta here faggot.
>>
>>696646889
makes a nice wooshing sound right before it lands eh?
>>
Condolences, anons.
>>
>>696647000
You are looking for generalized shit, that's why you found it.
>>
>>696646779
>I don't mean to sound like a dick but there have been plenty worse things that have happened to people and they've managed to somehow salvage a somewhat normal life after.

I do not think that you have the qualifications to make such a statement. I am not OP, but those things would fuck pretty much anyone up. Unless of course you forced to suck dick as a child and told that if you vomit, you will need to clean it up with your mouth.

>Not overly religious but always took a liking to the line "god never favored the quitter", nothing will change unless you change it friend.

I do not see why he needs to change beyond the life he has. This religious crap is just that, he seems to have gotten or looking for a job to start his working life. He is not addicted to drugs and seems like a fairly productive citizen, his life choices are his own.
>>
>>696647148
>>696647148
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp#.V5hxnfkrKJA

Used that

Sorry man its all bullshit so i wont waste my time looking for what you call the real bullshit because its all bullshit.
>>
>>696636873
son?
>>
>>696647047
Oh yeah, for sure. It had these little fucking spiky ridges in it too for gripping it when you open the blinds. At least it wasn't like my uncle who drilled holes into a wooden paddles so his victim would get blisters on their ass.
>>
>>696636640
nope, but my friends' dad would whip their ass with a belt. We'd get in trouble and they'd get their asses whipped and be out playing the next day. I'd get grounded for a week or two depending on the crime.
>>
My dad chased me on the street for 2 blocks while I was barefoot. I got the shovel afterwards
>>
>>696637065
Cheer up bucko.
>>
>>696647707
did you died?
>>
>>696647402
http://www.elbertwade.com/atlas.html
Won't give any description, but it will give you an idea of what you actually are so you can find a better source.
I can't remember which I used but it was a lot more in depth.
>>
>>696647259
>>696647259
1. child sex workers or child soldiers probably have a pretty rough go and some actually make it out albeit very seldom. What qualifications do I need? Crack a book, there's plenty of stories out there about people overcoming horrible shit.

2. It's the principle of the saying, nothing really good happens to those whole let life beat them down and a life chosen to live in isolation from intimacy and parenthood are obvious signs of trauma, though clearly for a reason.
>>
yes. very often
>>
File: 2016scans037.jpg (2 MB, 3012x2051) Image search: [Google]
2016scans037.jpg
2 MB, 3012x2051
>>696636640
fuck yes he did. and he's dead now so fuck em.
fuck you dad i never loved ye you piece of shit
>pic very related
>>
>>696644853
Presenting: Confirmation Bias.
>>
>>696637735
Maybe because you're a worthless bag of DNA just waiting to disperse?
>>
File: 1428160849694.gif (13 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
1428160849694.gif
13 KB, 214x200
My dad made me do hundreds of push-ups in front of him whenever I fucked up. I thought had it easier than others, but then he told me how people who developed more musculature as children grew up to be shorter as adults and I straightened up real quick after that.
>>
>>696643290
My boyfriend has moon in Virgo, venus in Cancer and asc/dsc Virgo/Pisces axis. It describes him to a T, seriously. He's sensitive as fuck even though he's a Gemini sun
>>
>>696637021
Are you a sandnigger ?
>>
>>696639279
bag of bones lol idk why that just made me crack up
>>
>>696647946

> child sex workers

His life story is on par, if not within the bar of these people who have suffered their whole life.

>What qualifications do I need?

I did not say you need a qualification, but when you make a qualifying statement that you understand a situation emphatically when you lack the experience he has, it sounds pretty stupid. You said:

>I don't mean to sound like a dick but

You are trying to present the perspective that you at least understand his situation, when I doubt you do unless you have been abused in that manner. This means that you are going to sound like a dick, as his life experiences are fucking awful you cannot make them less than they are.

> though clearly for a reason.

Forcing someone into a relationship will not resolve the problem, especially given how he feels about relationships. Being alone, understanding himself and discovering who he wants to be sound like a pretty good life choice. If he does not have children he can still have a pretty productive life.
>>
>>696645778
No real astrologer would take newspaper horoscopes seriously. Everyone has tons of signs, planets, angles and houses affecting them and judging someone by sun sign is not even astrology
>>
>>696648838

>His life story is on par, if not within the bar of these people who have suffered their whole life.

Exactly why I used them as an example...

>I did not say you need a qualification
last post started with:
I do not think that you have the qualifications to make such a statement

Then why bring it up?

>You are trying to present the perspective that you at least understand his situation, when I doubt you do unless you have been abused in that manner. This means that you are going to sound like a dick, as his life experiences are fucking awful you cannot make them less than they are.

Yet again, missing the point. There really is finite limit to human perseverance so if others can get past it so can he. I said the "not trying to sound like a dick" to mitigate any chances of it being taken as a minor occurence in his life.

>Forcing someone into a relationship will not resolve the problem

still missing the idea, he should get a better councilor who deals with childhood trauma and maybe eventually after years of work be able to share a connection with someone else. Not "force them into a relationship". its not the fact he's alone but why, everyone should be comfortable by themselves but also able to develop intimacy which is not the case since he said he's never had a relationship and wants a vasectomy.

Anything else you want to shoot down with the utmost hostility despite the fact that the original message wasn't directed at you?
>>
>>696648037
i feel ya
>>
>>696639710
I find your lack of vagina compelling.
>>
>>696636640
admittedly no but they threatened to.
>>
>>696637065
fuck, this is like I wrote this myself.
I'm with you anon, I know tfw
>>
>>696637519
>3
i never did shit like that as a kid and as a result i didnt get my ass beat.
>>
>>696642733
He forgot to beat the vag out of you
>>
>>696637519
>>696637519
>>696637519
Fucking twisted cunt

Beating little children into behaving how you want is the stupidest shit you could do

Its also proves you dont love them, if you did you would never think like this
kys pls
>>
>>696649789
>Exactly why I used them as an example...

Your original quote in whole was:

>>I don't mean to sound like a dick but there have been plenty worse things that have happened to people and they've managed to somehow salvage a somewhat normal life after.
>but there have been plenty worse things

I do not think you can get any worse that his story and I do not see the need for a comparison when his story is bad. It is like, that stories is bad, but these people have had it worse, which have undertaken in your other posts.

>Then why bring it up?

Qualification is not limited to academic studies, it also about life experiences or knowledge, typically within a first person capacity. For example, your experience:

>>a special skill or type of experience or knowledge that makes someone suitable to do a particular job or activity
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/qualification

>There really is finite limit to human perseverance so if others can get past it so can he.

I am not doubting he can/has gotten past it.

>Anything else you want to shoot down with the utmost hostility despite the fact that the original message wasn't directed at you?

Will do, because what he shared was quite personal and you trying to understanding it in that way in a way that you understand his situation, which is pretty fucked up if you have not been in a similar situation. I cannot understand what he has even experienced and would not be qualified to make such a statement about what he might feel, but

>>I don't mean to sound like a dick
>>
>>696637065
>>I can't have even a normal conversation with authority figures without feeling like I'm going to cry.

Same feeling here man, on phone and mail i can stand my ground, which feels cowardly
>>
>>696651239
A few years ago I had to talk to a manager about money discrepancies.
I was so fucking scared, because I hadn't done anything wrong.
I kept my cool for most of it, but by the end I was in tears.
And the worst part is he was such a cool guy I had no reason to react like that, he just said "I can see you're getting emotional" and gave me a few minutes to myself to get my shit together.
I've never felt more pathetic in my life. At every review I was digging my nails into my hands to not cry, it's miserable.
>>
File: op is a faggot.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
op is a faggot.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>696640230
feels good to be priviledged white Aryans, I know that feel mein freund
>>
>>696638547
>>Third time was when I sassed my teacher bad enough she called my dad in the sixth grade.
>Dad showed up ten minutes later, ripped me out of my desk, carried me over his head and pushed me against the black board. Ripped my pants down and in one fell swoop ripped his belt out and smacked my ass with it three times. Punctuating each smack with a single word.
>Respect, your, elders.

That triggers my OCD.

Not the ass-whipping, but that a belt smack is supposed to be one thwack for each syllable.

You got shorted one.
>>
>>696643801
Eh, just the fact you recognize it's wrong means you could properly have a kid. Unless you have uncontrollable urges to do crazy shit like that. Gramps doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>696639654
little nu-male faggot detected. Teachers (within reason of how good they are at teaching) deserve a lot of respect.
>>
>>696637021
They fucked you with a wooden dildo as punishment? Kinky
>>
>>696637735
Lol was your parents wheelchairs?
>>
Nope, just classic open palm spankings. Nothing like the fear of god to set ya straight.
>>
>>696651064
A lot of "neither here nor there" comments being made on your end and a lot of hostility considering I was the first one who commented on his original post to sympathize with him. Stay as mad as you want, clearly no sense talking to you when you jump at a chance to twist my words instead of letting me explain myself. Gonna watch some tv and go to bed, you can stay as mad as you want though.

And a webster link, how quaint
>>
>>696636640
Until I was 12. Unfortunately for them I grew really fast and once I hit about 5'4 I could start head spiking people onto the floor. That put a stop to that and as an added bonus my mom can't work anymore.
>>
>>696636640
yeah they did, not only a belt, my dad bitchslapped me with his huge fucking hands and also took a wood branch and whipped my ass with that

im 19 and i'm a complete normie, i got a real qt3.14 gf, enlisted into the army
although i still do stupid shit for fun like get drunk and high and then steal shit for the fun of the sport
i'm all around respected, and i started working out a couple of years ago and that might be a part of the success
>>
>>696645783
Believe it or not some people are born with tendencies. Whether they resist or give in is up to them but many give in with zero coaxing from parents. You hear it half the time "We had no idea Timmy was torturing cats by the railroad tracks for years, everyone thought he was a good kid".
>>
>>696652249
>a lot of hostility considering I was the first one who commented on his original post to sympathize with him.

What ever helps you sleep at night.

>clearly no sense talking to you when you jump at a chance to twist my words instead of letting me explain myself.

This is why we are having this discussion. You have not said how you have not made a comparison between how you would deal or how you believe he should deal with the situation, as an appropriate response to present some sympathy. It like talking to someone with Autism and no having Autism then declaring that you understand exactly how they feel: pro-tip, you can't.

>And a webster link, how quaint

Soz for using the first website I see: Here are some more with the same definition from some small publications:

>>an ability, characteristic, or experience that makes you suitable for a particular job or activity:
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/qualification

>>A quality or accomplishment that makes someone suitable for a particular job or activity:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/qualification
>>
>>696636640
Mexican here, yes belt, shoe or hand. Both parents.
Until I was 15. This was pretty normal but I believed that thanks to it I was raised good.
It was a nice family, no drugs, alcoholic or economic problems in my family. We were all raised like this. I wouldnt touch my kids tho.
>>
>>696646285
You turned out gay though.
>>
>>696651554
Yeah you just feel gutted for no reason...
>>
I was punched. I thought that was a normal punishment until around 2nd grade.
>forgot to lock the door on the way out
>dad sucker punches me in the face
>pass out for about three seconds
>get up and lock the door
>go catch the bus with bloody nose
>the other kids at the stop looked horrified
>>
>>696648476
He was wrong though. Height is genetics and slightly effected by nutrition during younger years (so unless you were Africa starved you should be fine)

Are you ripped as fuark now though?
>>
>>696636640
yeah until i got big enough to take it from him.
>my father was an abusive pos. one of the happiest moments of my life is when I realized I could kick his drunk ass if i so desired. I did in fact so desire.
>>
>>696653531
greentext story?
>>
>>696648476
Gotta be the 1st time I've ever heard of dwarfism as a punishment.
>>
>>696643500
Idk. I don't think violence in itself is a problem...
If it somehow was clear in your head that you "deserved it" while you got beaten, it's just a rough lesson.
If you just got beaten and don't know what's happening to you, you will just lose trust and confidence in anything when you'll be growing up
>>
>>696636640
i got books or magazines thrown/slapped at me
and handstrikes
>>
>>696636640
I wasn't really a bad kid but my mom treated me like one. She used to slap me on the face til my nose bled, hit me with metal spoons, hit me with a fucking oar, bodyslam her 300lb whaleness on my 5 year old self. She always preferred my younger brother over me and still lets him get spoiled and live at the house without paying rent. They even got him a fucking car... but whatever. I was always afraid of her when I was little and now she can't do anything and gets really mad when I do something she doesn't like. She gives me a certain look where her eyes get wide and tells me to do what she wants through her teeth lol it was terrifying as a lil tyke but now it's hilarious because I am a fucking adult and tell her to piss off. She is such a hypocrite and I really hope I don't end up like her when I have kids.
>>
>>696650869
Beating little children (13,14,15) lol I was six foot tall when I was 13
>>
>>696638721
This is the best advice ever
>>
>>696639551
Wrong. Stop trying to get a date you mincy faggot.
>>
>>696639861
>on /b/
>cancer
>>
>>696642733
>I cannot comprehend how a so called man of god can hit a kid with a belt
Proverbs 13:24 "Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them."
>>
>>696642456
Astrology is great, it's so easy to understand the personality of all people, and when I'm finished collecting all of them professor oak will award me with a certificate.
>>
File: 1467788330944.gif (426 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
1467788330944.gif
426 KB, 250x232
>>696636873
>>696639443
mfw I was choke slammed and also "aye"d at the post
>>
>>696643880

haha
>>
>>696638989
> ass
What a lucky bastard
I got beaten at back, face, and head if i covered my face with my hands
Deserved it tho
>>
>>696653413
holy shit man thats so fucked up that its actually funny
>>
>>696654069
Eat alot of salads and you won't.
>>
>>696655102
Dude I got fat while in that house because of stress but since I moved out I've slimmed down quite a bit.
>>
>>696653664
theres not much to it really but here goes.

>i was a little late coming home from wrestling practice my junior year in hs. I had to walk since no car since my family was broke and my mom was the only one working. I was hustling to get home and make everyone dinner. I get in the door and find my drunken father sitting on the couch my brothers and sister were hiding some where since he was always a mean drunk. I came in the house and said "Mom still has that restraining order if she gets home and your here you will go back to jail again", He then said "You aint to big to whip if i need to" I then decided enough was enough and fuck this drunken shithead, The last 10 months since my parents split just hit me like a rock and so i said mildly "the fuck you will asshole now get out or get thrown out".
He then literally took off his belt like a retard and said "come get it boy". So i took him down to the carpet with a shoulder takedown. We then grappled a bit until i got his arm into a chicken wing. My brother came running up about then and started kicking him which was kind of funny since the little faggot had been nowhere to be seen until now.I started dragging him over to the door when i heard sirens so I knew then this was all going to shit.
the cops burst in and get us separated, since he was violation of the restraining order he got put in the car. they called my mom she had to leave early from work, and i ended up grounded for a month for making a public spectacle of myself.
>>
>>696636640
yes
>>
>>696654901
Kek I should be man but I'm drunk enough to find this funny
>>
>>696655984
*mad
>>
I got beat regularly by my mother and father. Belts were about the best of it. The thing that finally got cps involved was when I was forced to move into a small room in our detached garage in the middle of winter. I would be locked into the room at 5 pm and let out at 6 am. Teacher noticed I was always sick and wore the same clothes several days in a row.

I ended up in foster care for a few months before my grandparents gained custody of me. Things were pretty good from then on.
>>
>>696656397
Damn bro, your parents sound like some real fucks. What are they up.to now?
>>
>>696636640
Yes, only my father did it with the metal end
>>
>>696636640
oh hell yeah, i got my ass beat with a belt, and my mom used to wear these thin leather sandals and those fucking things hurt worse than a belt
>>
>>696656641
No idea. My grandmother passed away in 2008. She left me everything, my parents didn't even bother coming to her funeral. My inheritance wasn't enough to keep the house but I was able to graduate without student loans and I lived in a nice RV in a nice RV park all through college.
>>
>>696636640
never with a belt but like pulling hair and like doing this wierd ear thingy
>>
>>696638721
>if your as fucked as i am, do the world a favor and don't have kids

I'd legit buy you a beer mate
>>
Yes
Mostly with a belt, sometimes I got choke slammed to the wall and one time i literally got thrown out of the house by my dad.
>>
>>696638721
Well if you think you would treat your kids similarly then yes. But sometimes people like you become great parents (if you dont have anger issues that cant control).
>>
>>696636873
I would of liked to be chocked slammed into a wall. Sadly I got chocked thrown of our fucking balcony.. That or knifes/axes pushed against my throat. I was actually a good child but just centre for abuse. Gotta love my dad.
>>
>>696638721
>if your as fucked as i am, do the world a favor and don't have kids.
Fucking fact. Even if you think you're over it, don't take the risk. It's one thing to get married, they can at least leave you if you start to repeat patterns, but kids are helpless.

Didn't really want kids to start with, but even if I do develop the urge I'm sure as fuck not risking that shit.
>>
>>696636640
im mexican.
so it was a chancla not a belt
(sandal) but i had no father so my mom tried her best.
it stopped hurting when i was like 7 and it just became a game. piss her off and run away to see if she could catch me.

so she stopped hitting me.
>>
no but i got the shit beat out of me at school in tell i got my growth spurt at 13. then i beat the shit out of them. was around close to 6 feet tall at 13 now 6"2'.
>>
>>696636640
They've tried once, but I got hard and they've never tried again.
>>
my mother hit me once...

...once.

>name that quote fags. no google
>>
>>696636640
Used to get slapped by my mom when I was a kid. The last time she did it was when I was 14 and had grown a lot bigger than her. She slapped me and I just looked at her with anger and she knew that I could hurt her a lot more than she could hurt me by now. So after that it stopped
>>
my parents didnt beat me because their not niggers, I just got molested by my step dad like a normal person.
>>
>>696659454
>their
They surely taught you like niggers
>>
>>696659367
>i scared my momma with my mean muggin
no thats not what happened dude.
she probably just felt bad for hitting you and decided you wherent going to learn anything that way since all you did was make pouty faces.
>>
>>696659549
>Abused mother detected
It's okay babe, I'm sure your next kid will love you.
>>
>>696659663
wut
did you just call me, a 23 year old male, an abused mother?
>>
>>696659549
Makes total sense that she didn't feel bad for hitting me from age 3-14 but by the time I was big enough to hit back she started feeling remorse.
>>
>>696659768
Comon hon there's no need to lie just because his daddy left you and now your son has to beat you up instead.
>>
>>696636640
no. my father occasionally threathened to do that but thats it. he has a loud voice (he was an nco in the red army) that was usually enough along with some mild punishment like "stand in this corner untill you apologize".
>>
>>696659807
yeah it does.
when u where 3-14 gettin hit sucked
after 14 u just got you pissed. probably made u slam doors and shout typical teen things like "i hate you" or whatever. u really think shes gonna be hitting you forever? it had to stop at one point. and it did.

whatever the reason was its definitely not cuz she was scared of your punk ass
>>
I got the belt, wooden spoon, slippers/shoes, open handed and close handed fists.

When I think back on it, damn my mom used to beat my ass for the smallest things lmao
>>
>>696651554
did i finally met my twin?
>>
>>696651554
I didn't ask for this feel...
>>
leddit/r/raisedbynarcissists/
>>
File: pic_related.jpg (40 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
pic_related.jpg
40 KB, 1000x563
>>696651717

5 - 3 = 1 ? good job, anon
>>
>>696636873
ahhh snap. didn't know it was so popular with pops
>>
Me mom made me write 2400 sentences for eating soy chicken with my fingers.

Then she started beating me with a broomstick when I didn't clean fast enough, or when I skipped some afterschool clubs.

She got me before I did the bad shit so I'm thankful for that

But yet again it fucked me up and I can't really talk to people without sweating profusely and feeling faint
>>
>>696636640
Belts, fists, kicks, broke a chair over my back once. My dad was a violent alcoholic that used me as a punching bag cause I always stepped in whenever he'd start beating my mom. I moved out when I was 17. Think I turned out OK. I've a wife and kid now, and am not violent in any way and would never hit them.
>>
>>696661003
>She got me before I did the bad shit so I'm thankful for that
>But yet again it fucked me up and I can't really talk to people without sweating profusely and feeling faint
This is why the cycle of abuse exists. People find excuses for things they go through being ok or even positive, even in the same breath as they acknowledge that it fucked them up beyond all usefulness to society.

It's cognitive dissonance. They have conflicting ideas
>I am good, and people are products of their upbringing, therefore my upbringing made me good
>I was abused
so they reconcile them, and the easiest and most comfortable way to do that is to justify the abuse by the imagined outcome.
>>
>>696648476
meh he probably had to make some shit up because you apparently liked getting jacked.
>>
>>696655680
good keep eating that salad.
>>
>>696641859

I did that...once.
>>
File: Disgust.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>696636640
Never with a belt, but for about a year (I think I was about six or seven at the time?) my parents used to use a wooden spoon on me and my brothers.

Then they used it later in the day for cooking. Even back then I thought that was a bit rank.
>>
>>696636640
Yeah with a belt, or a paddle with holes in it. Sometimes it'd be a switch I had to go choose myself. Open handed strikes were common, and the weirdest thing was the Bible would always come out for justification before and after the beating.

These days I'm hateful as fuck. I drink a lot but am no alcoholic. Have a hair trigger temper, and will ultimately probably not get very far in life because I'd rather be at my apartment sleeping if I can. I consider suicide a lot but have no idea why really, my life isn't that bad these days. I guess I'm just not happy.
>>
>>696662240
Irish detected.
>>
File: You Are Wrong.png (276 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
You Are Wrong.png
276 KB, 500x400
>>696662405
English, actually.
You'd think they'd of used teabags, but I guess not.
>>
>>696636640
no because i always fought back
>>
>>696662766
If I fought back, I wouldn't be here right now
>>
>>696662660
Ha ha ha ha. Sorry English b/ro.
A teabag beating. I'd pay to see that.
Funny shit.
>>
>>696662660
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>696636640
on my birthday he wouldn't use the buckle end
good times
>>
>>696662870
learn some martial arts mate
i would always block each attack and disarm them if they spit out bullshit reasons
>>
>>696662931
>implying guinness=tea
>>
>>696636640
I wish. I would have been better than the horse whip and emotional abuse.
>>
>>696662922
No problem fam

The internet's a weird place, I imagine teabag beatings are out there somewhere
>>
>>696663345
Kek... They probably are a thing, and if they end up anywhere, it'll be here on /b.
I seen a post here a few weeks ago just about chicks "wearing" cheese dresses. Yeah. Actual cheese..
So, keep your eyes peeled for teabag beatings..
>>
>>696663649
Nice Satanic trips

Cheese dresses. I'm curious. Anyone got those saved?
>>
>>696663734
Didn't even notice my trips. And I bet a ton of anons have those pics saved.
>>
>>696637858
Based on what I've heard so far, and I'm a completely different person than who you've been talking to so far, but a professional told you all this stuff right?
>>
File: 1466409287174.gif (38 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1466409287174.gif
38 KB, 240x200
>>696663649
>>696663734
>>696663935
>trips
fucking newfags
>>
a lot of NIGGERS and WHITE TRAILER TRASH in this thread

your parents never loved you
>>
>>696664126
You're just jealous you don't get trips xD
I bet you can't even triforce you summer noob!!1
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 540x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 540x439
>>696636640
>>
no, my parents died when i was 4. but the other kids at the group homes (ghetto orphanages) used to beat the crab out of me, put cigarettes out on me and stab me and shit though if that counts.
>>
No. My parents aren't niggers
>>
>>696664355
wow. stay in school kid
>>
>>696664413
Weren't the columbine shooters victims of parental abuse lol?
>>
>>696639654
>>696643251
Future BLM fuel here everyone. Respect for your elders is something that is sadly long gone in this era
>>
>>696664338
Excuse you, I am a chigger. Check your color privilege
>>
>>696636640
I only ever got beat once, never got out of line again except a few dismissable times in puberty.
Children should be beaten more often nowadays perhaps then the sjw trend will settle.
>>
>>696664425
nice. tell me more...
>>
>>696664494
>taking the b8 this hard

cmon son, he wasnt even trying.

>inb4 weak ass damage control after realising how retarded you were
>>
I dunno ()
>>
>>696664541
Yeah, like... what, 3500 years gone?

Fucking Socrates was bitching about that shit, and you're still here acting superior.
>>
My parents use to tie me to a chair with a belt if I kept running around
>>
>>696664607
HE WAS BEING SERIOUS
>>
>>696664600
pretty much they just used to torture me and other kids as well
>>
>>696664596
Yeah, cuz if there's one group of people that never whine about stupid shit, it's abuse victims.
>>
>>696664704
FUCK YOU NIGGER
>>
>>696636640
No, my parents were terrible, there was almost no discipline at all.

The worst part is that I have a sister who is 7, who does the most ridiculous things and gets away with them because my parents don't say a single word against it.
>>
>>696664767
Ooo mahlah he wub beign sewiois wah eah
>>
>>696664854
Easy mate. I'm not black.
>>
>>696636640
Is he getting a belt as a surprise birthday present? Pretty lousy present.
>>
>>696653010
Strong and valid response from anon...
>>
>>696636640
A belt? No. But a wooden spoon, yeah. One time I knew a beating was coming I went into the cupboard and snapped that bitch in half before my mother could use it. She actually lost it laughing.
>>
File: the rock.jpg (31 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
the rock.jpg
31 KB, 400x346
>>696636640

>be me at 9yo
>some video about a guy breaking his arm by doing something dumb and fell
>i give a laugh because it looked funny
>dad suddenly grabs me
>"SO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY WHEN PEOPLE GET HURT HUH?"
>proceeds to hit my arm with an iron cane untill it became blue all over
>my arm and wrist were broken in 4 places
>my excuse was "i fell down the stairs"
>he told me if I ever told anyone he'd break my other arm
>>
>>696665004
YOU BITCH!
>>
>>696665123
I'm not a female dog as well. Why are you so angry?
>>
>>696637021
oklagija
>>
>>696665118
Fuck man. Go report him to the police.
>>
>>696664516
Belt=/=abuse
>>
>>696665701
>this is what rednecks actually believe
>>
>>696636640
My mom had a wooden walking stick she'd pull out when my siblings and I misbehaved. She was ruthless. I got beaten up so bad sometimes I couldn't go to school. I remember this one time I was being beaten for having run away from home, and things got so rough I hid under the bed. She pulled me out by the leg and stomped on my head. There was this one time when she hit my sister on the head with said stick, and it sprayed blood on my bedroom wall.
>>
File: 1304334839362.gif (350 KB, 424x248) Image search: [Google]
1304334839362.gif
350 KB, 424x248
>>696663177
Heh.
Vietnam vet dad, earliest memory is getting yelled at for climbing bookcase or some minor silliness.
Guy was a violent angry nut, removed my and my brother's ability to think or show any will. During our teens he got worse, brother wanted to kill him in his sleep.
Could tell endless stories about getting hurt with weapons, terrorised, demeaned.
Came home with visiting friends at sundown, 16 yrs old. Called into his room for ultra intense lecture about being home before dark.
Friends from human homes laughed about it and told people at school.
Brother and i became cat burglars, robbed every building owned by council within 10km of home after finding ring of keys and access codes.
Start martial arts at 17, at 18 getting poked in the chest about some microscopic bullshit, reflexively block.
"Never raise your hand to me again."
Move out, Dad still calls and tries to talk about how good our life was.
Avoid prison, give up all crime, fighting and drugs, have four beautiful kids life is good.
>mfw dad knows it's in spite of him, not because of him
>mfw he had a massive stroke and can hardly walk
>mfw he is lucky i'm a forget it and move on type.
That's all you can do, get over it and go forward.
>>
File: oklagija.jpg (3 KB, 251x200) Image search: [Google]
oklagija.jpg
3 KB, 251x200
my parents beated me up with the legendary balkanian super weapon called "OKLAGIJA"
>>
>>696664805
Catching a beating for fucking up isn't abuse. Catching constant beatings or beatings for trivial shit is abuse. And not catching beating when you should while you and you brain are still developing is just as bad as catching round the clock beatings for nothing.
>>
>>696665118
HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>696665840
>Getting changed for sport at school
>whacky gladiator marks all over back legs and chest
>room goes silent
>feel face get hot from shame
>nobody ever says shit
>>
>>696665771
I bet you're a faggot
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.