Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Good evening gentlemen. In this area we shall have a discussion

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 18
File: Gentry.jpg (21 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
Gentry.jpg
21 KB, 534x300
Good evening gentlemen. In this area we shall have a discussion in the most civilized way possible. We shall enjoy each others company until one responds with with triplets. From that moment henceforth we all turn into the savage monkeys we ship to the colonies. Cheers lads!
>>
Tally ho old bean! Mayhap you have saw my posterial virginity? I do believe I've misplaced it while at boarding school, I cannot find it anywhere!
>>
>>696421453
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
>>
Why dear old friend I haven't seen you since before the holiday! How grand is it to make your acquaintance again!
>>
Why, this is such a grand and peaceful thread.
>>
We did this shit yesterday gents, fuck off home.
>>
File: 1468458432497.jpg (5 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
1468458432497.jpg
5 KB, 256x273
>>696424293
Quiet you, good sire.
>>
Dear old chap, how is it going this fine afternoon? What about those blacks, eh?
>>
Much obliged, Original Poster.

I am sending regards to you. I reckon my jilly wafer won't expire until late next noon. The toads in my closet croak with euphoric desperation.

I keep screaming but God won't listen.

May I always live to serve you and your crown,

Veronica
>>
good day to all of you chaps
>>
How be the worker trade today?
>>
Oh I do enjoy our time together old chaps, it's been a very pleasant day
>>
Hi, again. It's me.

Yeah. Okay. I'd like a double caramel macchiato french vanilla cream with whipped cream. A chai ginger frap coconut strawberry's and peach sunday swirrel late with gluten free yogurt, extra napkins.
>>
>>696425039
I am so fucking hard
>>
What a swell day it has been.
>>
sage goes in all fields
>>
Good evening to you cheeky perverted bastards. Lovely weather we have been blessed with this fine day havent we yes indeed we have. I sadly must bore you with my deep seeded anger that has acumilated during the afteernoon. One of my fellow negroid workers has escaped its outdoor housing facilities yet again. And i have yet returned him to its rightfull place.
>>
>>696425700
Also, may you check them?
>>
Good evening gentlemen. I have come a long way to chat with you fine gentlemen. How is everyone on this glorious evening?
>>
>>696425929
Growing more tired of life by the minute, young chap. How are you?
>>
Come in chaps, keep your spirits afloat, we've merely started
>>
>>696426067
Oh wonderful at the moment my dear boy. Thank you for asking.
>>
>>696426281
Are you sure?
>>
>>696421453
I say how are the chaps on this hot and humid summer night?
>>
would any of my fellow gentleman fancy a scotch this evening with their cigar?
>>
top of the mornin to you laddies
>>
>>696426452
Oh yes indeed my friend, we must just wait until some poor soul gets "trips"
>>
>>696426586
Oh my, how lovely that would be.. god bless.
>>
>>696426586
Yes thank you sir. Am quite parched.
>>
I have a fabulous mustache
>>
Jolly good show
>>
>>696421453
What ho!? trips doth escape my clench. all for bane is this remark upon your formal web parchment.
>>
Simply amazing, good sir
>>
>>696426755
Have you gents seen the DNC?
>>
>>696426776
beware of trips, mine own lief cousin
>>
>>696426755
>>696426776
ofcourse my good sirs ofcourse. cigars without good Scotch is a sin. shall I get the 18 year or would you prefer something a little heavier like the 30 year?
>>
>>696427023
Yes I have! I enjoyed it more that coitus with the wife.
>>
what fantastic weather we're having, I hope everyone is having a jolly good day
>>
I would like to write a poem about 4chan.
4chan is a beautiful place and I loved it since my childhood.
4chan has been like a father to me and I pray to the 4chan god every night before going to bed.
>>
I do so hope that the triplets do not come our way
>>
i wouldst liketh to writeth a poem about 4chan.
4chan is a quite quaint lodging and i did love t since mine own childhood.
4chan hast been liketh a fath'r to me and i prayeth to the 4chan god ev'ry night bef're going to sleep chamber.
>>
Howdy folk's I do reckon that you all have a marvalous evening
>>
>>696426989
i shall pursue thy wretched trips once more though scorned once i shall ravish this thread with trips unbenounced to any mortal sir
>>
>>696427023
wouldn't mind giving that Hillary a round of rumpy pumpy if you gents catch my drift
>>
>>696427082
My fellow sir, Whatever you prefer is quite fine.
>>
Why hello my fellow men! Am I to late for the joyful game of gents to nigs?
>>
Oh how those fellows named "lulzsec" would have enjoyed this classy thread gentleman
>>
Has any gent here tried Coca Cola. It's quite delicious. I don't like the colour though. It reminds me of a negro's skin.
>>
>>696427331
well then we have no choice but to drink the old 30 year. there's a special place in hell for those who pass up good scotch
>>
>>696427466
Check'em my good sir!
>>
>>696427469
Oh how I would love some cock a cola..How parched I am right now.
>>
Not at all, dear boy. But know that we hold no regard for savages here.
>>
Indeed.
>>
>>696427519
Why thank you my good man
>>
Indeed
>>
File: 1469414863923.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1880) Image search: [Google]
1469414863923.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1880
>>
>>696427561
I haven't had a good cola since I was a lad
>>
Well now, chaps. I wonder how long it will take for one of our ranks to obtain triplets?
>>
File: IMG_4517.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4517.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
Good evening pals, I sure hope I don't get three repeating digits as that would be awful.
>>
I am readily prepared for the hereforto displays of decadence and degeneracy.
>>
>>696427779
MY GOODNESS! that was a close one. I do not wish to become like my slaves
>>
>>696427578
I dare say, our dark skinned counter parts are a little closer to beasts than God intended. I wonder if he regrets his mistakes
>>
Did anybody see that rule 34 thread? Gwyn's pictures where extravagant! Truly one of my best busts to date!
>>
>>696427894
Oh my good sir I am quite sure he does
>>
>>696427955
check them good sir!
>>
>>696428008
By god! That last four digits of your poster id is the name of a song by the extravagant Death Grips!
>>
ooga booga where the white women at
>>
We shall unleash chaos magic and wreck loyalist scum sire
>>
>>696428215
We have no patience for your kind here. Kindly leave until the triplets have been achieved.
>>
>>696428201
I dare say I do detect a smelly negro among our ranks. disperse before I alert the authorities
>>
fuck off faggot I do want I want
>>
I'd much rather turn into one of those beast hounds,,, werewolves! That's it! And slaughter my own family then become a man of dark color, and even darker intentions.
>>
>>696427688

What a fantastic feat old friend, a double dubz? Check thyself before thy rape the elf
>>
Hello sirs
>>
>>696428394
Lads! I've caught wind of a negro. I must call the authorities. Please gentlemen, Help a good man out!

M O D S
O
D
S
>>
Dont tell me what to do bitch
>>
>>696428394
you have no power here until triplets have been obtained vagrant. leave before authorities are alerted and will remove you
>>
>>696428575
This man is ruining our good fun! Let us become better strangers.
>>
>>696428008
oh jolly me
>>
>>696428394
Such language good sir, please reframe from such phrases
>>
acc'rding to all known laws of aviation, th're is nay way a bee shouldst beest able to flyeth. its wings art too bawbling to receiveth its bacon-fed dram corse off the did grind.
the bee, of course, flies concluded, be it
because bees careth not what humans bethink is impossible. yellow, black. yellow, black.
yellow, black. yellow, black. ooh, black and yellow! alloweth's shaketh t up a dram.
barry! breakfast is eft! ooming! hangeth on a second. holla? - barry? - adam? - oan thee believeth this is happening? - i can't. i'll picketh thee up. looking sharp. useth the stairs. thy fath'r hath paid valorous wage f'r those.
s'rry. i'm excit'd. h're's the graduateth.
we're v'ry fustian of thee, son. a p'rfect rep'rt card, all b's. v'ry fustian. ma! i did get a thing going h're. - thee did get lint on thy fuzz.
- ow! yond's me! - waft to us! we'll beest in row 118,000. - farewell! barry, i toldeth thee,
stand ho flying in the house! - ho, adam.
- ho, barry. - is yond fuzz gel? - a dram. special day, graduation. nev'r bethought i'd maketh t. three days grade school, three days high school. those w're contrary. three days college. i'm fain i tooketh a day and hitchhik'd 'round the hive. thee didst cometh backeth diff'rent. - good morrow, barry. - artie, growing a mustache? looks valorous. - heareth about frankie? - yeah. - thee going to the xcit'ment'ral? - nay, i'm not going.
ev'rybody knoweth,
stingeth someone, thee kicketh the bucket.
wasteth not t on a squirrel.
such a hothead.
i guesseth that gent couldst has't
just gotten out of the way.
bite this by the ear inc'rp'rating
an amusement parketh into our day.
yond's wherefore we needeth not vacations.
knave, quite a did bite of pomp. . .
und'r the circumstances.
>>
>>696428394
Oh heavens this fellow had become a nig before the trips! He must be artistic

MODS
>>
>>696427469
My, my sir... have you not had the pleasure of having to indulge one's self with a negro woman. I myself dutifully employ myself in the ravenous fusions of desire and sensuality with one such lady who is of a mix of Spaniard and Negro. The skin is that colour of pale "card boarde" which chaps use to ship things all over ye world. The Negro lady mulatto if that is such a boisterous infection upon my devious and saucy desires. Do try chap, I implore you to try such. Such a wench proves to be a good pleasure bitche
>>
Gentlemen!

Good day to you all.
>>
I say, my desire for trips has become insatiable. How are we to pass the time?
>>
Dear Lord! This is taking dreadfully long. Perhaps we should have shortened the requisite?
>>
>>696428987
Negative sir, stay the course.
>>
>>696428880
so close old boy
>>
Hello
>>
>>696428911
Good sir! 9/11 has not happened yet!
>>
>>696428987
No no, we want to be civilized. See that negro we captured up there? None of us would want to act as barbaric as him.
>>
>>696428880
What manner of creature are you to use abbreviations like this?! The proper term would be "moderators".
>>
this is quite a thread chaps
>>
File: ugly.jpg (23 KB, 398x300) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
23 KB, 398x300
acc'rding allen bekannten Gesetzen der Luftfahrt, ist th're ja Weg zu flyeth eine Biene shouldst beest können. seine Flügel zu Kunst bawbling seinen Speck-fed Dram corse zu vernimmt aus dem mahlen hat.
die Biene, natürlich, fliegt abgeschlossen, es sein
weil Bienen sorget nicht, was bethink Menschen unmöglich ist. Gelb, Schwarz. Gelb, Schwarz.
Gelb, Schwarz. Gelb, Schwarz. ooh, schwarz und gelb! alloweth des erreget t eines DRAMs auf.
barry! Frühstück ist EZV! ooming! hangeth auf einem zweiten. holla? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan dich glaubt, dies geschieht? - Ich kann es nicht. Ich werde picketh dich auf. gut aussehen. useth die Treppe hinauf. dein bezahlt fath'r hath valorous Lohn f'r diese.
s'rry. Ich bin excit'd. h're ist der graduateth.
wir sind v'ry Bombast von dir, mein Sohn. eine p'rfect rep'rt Karte, alle bs. v'ry Bombast. ma! Ich hatte etwas los h're. - Dich tat Flusen auf dein Flaum bekommen.
- Ow! yond bin ich! - Wabern uns! wir werden in der Reihe 118.000 beest. - Abschied! barry, i toldeth dich,
stehen ho im Haus fliegen! - Ho, adam.
- Ho, barry. - Ist yond Flaum Gel? - Ein Dram. besonderer Tag, Graduierung. nev'r besann ich wurde machet t. 3 Tage Grundschule drei Tage der High School. diejenigen w're Gegenteil. 3 Tage College. Ich bin gern i tooketh pro Tag und hitchhik'd 'um den Bienenstock. dich didst kommt backeth diff'rent. - Guten Morgen, barry. - Artie, sich einen Schnurrbart wachsen? sieht valorous. - Höret über frankie? - Ja. - Dich zum xcit'ment'ral gehen? - Nein, ich werde nicht.
Ev'rybody weiß,
sticht jemand, kicketh dir den Eimer.
wasteth nicht t auf einem Eichhörnchen.
solch ein Hitzkopf.
i guesseth dass gent couldst has't
nur aus dem Weg bekommen.
beißen dies durch das Ohr inc'rp'rating
ein Vergnügungspark parketh in unsere Tage.
yond des weshalb Dürftigen wir nicht Urlaub.
Bube, tat ziemlich Bissen von Pomp. . .
und'r die Umstände.
>>
>>696425721
Top kek
>>
>>696429174
And how are you to speak of this '9/11'?
>>
>>696428394
Sir you have dishonored my company with you. I shall duel you to the death in a game called ye Olde dubs. That which rolls 2 identical numbers is the winner...the lose shall leave and die an ungentlemanly death.
>>
>>696428987
No No! We have skimmed the waters we should be turning into those ratcheted beasts of Africa soon, please end me if I'm turned! I don't want to live a life as black as the skin I would obtained!
>>
0h my how much longer shall we wait for thy triplets
>>
File: queen1.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
queen1.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
acc'rding duk aka sani dokokin sufurin jiragen sama, hanya zuwa flyeth ne th're a wani kudan zuma tsoronSa beest Can. da fuka-fuki a art bawbling ya naman alade-ciyar DRAM corse su ji daga niƙa yana.
da kudan zuma, ba shakka, kwari gama, zama da shi
saboda ƙudan zuma kula ba abin da niyya mutane ba zai yiwu ba. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. ooh, baki da rawaya! bai sanya na girgiza t kan DRAM.
barry! Breakfast ne EFT! ooming! hangeth a kan wani na biyu. holla? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan ka yi imani da wannan ke faruwa? - Ba zan iya ba. Zan picketh ku. duba da kyau. useth da up mataki. your biya fath'r ya valorous ijara f'r wannan.
s'rry. Ina excit'd. h're da graduateth.
muna v'ry bombast daga gare ku, É—ana. a p'rfect rep'rt katin, duk bs. v'ry bombast. ma! Ina da wasu h're faruwa. - Za ka yi sa lint kan fuzz.
- Ow! yond ni! - Wabern mu! za mu beest a yawan 118.000. - Farewell! barry, i toldeth ka,
ne ho gardama a gidan! - Ho, Adamu.
- Ho, barry. - Shin yond fuzz gel? - A DRAM. musamman rana, samun digiri. nev'r na tuna shi Yanã t. 3 days firamare kwana uku na high school. wadanda w're m. 3 days College. Ni mai farin ciki i tooketh da rana da kuma hitchhik'd 'to hive. ka kasance kanã zo backeth diff'rent. - Good morning, barry. - Artie, girma a gashin-baki? Mai gani ne ga valorous. - Ku ji game Frankie? - Haka ne. - Za ka je xcit'ment'ral? - A'a, ina so ba.
Ev'rybody sani
stings wani da ka kicketh da guga.
bã Ya tozartar t kan kurege.
irin wannan hothead.
i guesseth cewa gent dã has't
fita daga hanya.
Cizon wannan inc'rp'rating da kunne
wani wurin nishadi parketh a kwanakin nan namu.
yond matalauta dalilin da ya sa ba mu bar.
Jack, bai quite ciji na ƙawa. , ,
und'r yanayi.
>>
>>696429338
k faggot check em
>>
>>696429338
I am rolling said dice gentleman
>>
>>696429345
I'll put you down rightfully so. It shall be a shame my old friend.
>>
>>696429465
Check what, you are disobedient scum! Good day sir!
>>
>>696429461
What is this? Is this that
'hippity hop rap music' the negroes so enjoy?
>>
>>696429338
Hither forth I am rolling again.
>>
File: filthy_mario.png (236 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
filthy_mario.png
236 KB, 315x315
acc'rding all known laws of Aviation, access to flyeth th're a bee reverent beest there. wings in art bawbling pork-fed DRAM corse hear from grinding.
and bees, of course, flies for,
because bees care which targeted people impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. ooh, black and yellow! He has not made shake t DRAM.
Barry! Breakfast eft! ooming! hangeth on a second. holla? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can not. I picketh. look good. useth up action. your pay fath'r valorous wage f'r.
s'rry. I excit'd. subjected graduateth.
we v'ry bombast of you, my son. p'rfect rep'rt card, all bs. v'ry bombast. too! I have some subjected to happen. - You made lint fuzz.
- Ow! yond me! - Wabern! we beest in the number of 118,000. - Farewell! barry, i toldeth
ho controversy in the house! - Ho, Adam.
- Ho, Barry. - Is yond fuzz gel? - A DRAM. special day, graduation. nev'r I think it will t. Primary 3 days for three days of high school. w're m. 3 months College. I am happy i tooketh day and hitchhik'd hive. thou come backeth diff'rent. - Good morning, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Sees valorous. - Hear about Frankie? - Is that so. - You go xcit'ment'ral? - No, I will not.
Ev'rybody know
stings you kicketh bucket.
do not waste t Hare.
such a hothead.
i guesseth gent would has't
out of the way.
Inc'rp'rating bites ear
an amusement park parketh in our day.
yond poor why we left.
Jack, did not quite bite friend. ,,
und'r conditions.
>>
I knew the gents here were true men, but I shall end that with these trips.
>>
Hi all
>>
triplets ho!
>>
Surely the god Kek will allow us to remain gentlemanly, good sirs.
>>
>>696429496
Tis ah blessing, I don't wanna die but if you see me turn from the black trips kill me, for I would have burned skin and would be worth nothing more that ash, a mess that was once a roaring proud fire!
>>
>>696429338
Please check my validity once more gentlemen rolling
>>
ello
>>
>>696429744
rolling my dear man
>>
>>696429591
Giving up on a duel that quickly? Pathetic.
>>
File: fatty_asian.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fatty_asian.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Gentlemen, would you like some tea?
>>
>>696429338
I shall continue to roll till the winner is true. Gentlemen pray I check these "dubs" and cleanse the thread of this error "tallywhacker"
>>
By golly, I thought for sure I would have gotten trips by now, gee whiz
>>
Perhaps we can be spared! A 404 may be on the horizon before trips are achieved. Let is hope I didn't jinx such a blessing with this post!
>>
Pardon me Gents,
I do believe the time for much needed shenanigans is as hand. Check them good sirs!
>>
>>696430002
So close, old bean.
>>
>>696429338
Continuing my challenge sirs to uphold my honor...our honor.
>>
>>696430002
Almost kind sir, you have almost released the monkeys...
>>
tippity toe pipa
>>
>>696430002
Heavens I was ever so close. Gosh darn it.
>>
By the pope, triplets has yet to be achieved
>>
I shall roll for the triple digits you, good luck to everyone and myself.
>>
>>696429338
Again good sirs. My aim is straight this time. Dubs.
>>
>>696430002
oh how close you were sir
>>
>>696430002
Good golly miss molly, you almost got it mister
>>
>>696430002
My god! You do know what you almost did! Villain you are under arrest by the Noblemen of /b/ prepare for execution!
>>
Ye old roll
>>
Gosh, where did I leave those triples? Tsk tsk tsk. I hope they areive on time.
>>
Thy rolleth
>>
>>696429338
Once again I shall not let you dishonor my company of gentlemen check them dubs sir
>>
>>696430002
Close gent. Close indeed
>>
Oh Triplets, Where art thou Triplets?
>>
>>696430335
Good sir you hath almost unleashed the horde of rabid negros!
>>
Pardon my language, but how rude of these triplets to be so late!
>>
I dont know how much more I can take, mercy, please, mercy
>>
Shall somebody post some fine wenches?
>>
>>696429338
Again sirs. Checketh my roll.
>>
We shall leave this post up to the dice rolls now.
>>
>>696430443
Oh goodness me! I hath almost unleashed the horde as well!
>>
>>696430443
You sir hath come even closer!
>>
>>696430443
By golly only one away! What a feat!
>>
Why do we dislike the negros? They are biologically and physically our equals.
>>
>>696429338
Again I shall not fail you gentlemen. Doubles!
>>
Who likes show tunes?
I hope i Get it, i hope i Get it
>>
I do believe that this thread has been one of my favourites to date, I tip my hat to all you gentleman as I have not incountered one uncouth lout yet. I must divulge I am eager to release said monkeys
>>
>>696430600
Incorrect ol chap
>>
File: gaway.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gaway.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
Oh quite a pill gents. This will definitely turn you into a real sir
>>
>>696429338
Once more into the breach. Doubles my lads.
>>
The devils trips inbound gentleman
>>
>>696430600
Ha! That is quite the jolly good joke there!
>>
>>696429338
Rolling kind sirs.
>>
>>696430600
aye wat u b sayan whit boy? u our bitches
>>
>>696430600
My god old chap, I hope you're joking
>>
We started from thine nether now, through the Queen's grace we have arrived. Please gaze upon my trips lads
>>
>>696430778
oh how close that hath been
>>
>>696430778
So close yet so far, chap
>>
>>696429338
I shall keep rolling the good roll my friends.
>>
>>696430778
My goodness! The negros were almost upon us.
>>
>>696430600
That is mighty progressive talk my friend. But if we where to adopt such new idealogical society whom would pick our cotton might I ask?
>>
I came to bring the pain
>>
The Irish.
>>
>>696430704
My heavens! My son has shown signs of the gay gene. No amount of prayer seems to banish the gay away. I May have to pick up a carton of those at the local pharmaceutical.
>>
We hath began from the lowest point, Now we are here in this prosperous place.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-25-12-00-23.png (458 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-25-12-00-23.png
458 KB, 800x480
Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds, etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

We shall devote ourselves faithfully to our good masters and mistresses
>>
Hello goyim! Just a friendly merchant here to sell some quality wares!
>>
My good sire
>>
My good sirs.
Gaze upon
The trips!
>>
>>696431003
Ever so slightly close
>>
>>696431003
oh how close you were
>>
>>696429338
I swore an oath to roll these doubles. Check. Them.
>>
Oh triples, where art thou triples?
>>
Oh bullocks! I hath thou know I graduated top of my class from Oxford.
>>
Bof! On with it
>>
>>696429338
Keeping the good fight alive.
>>
Triplets, I summon thee
>>
Well ol' chaps it appears I must be the greater gentleman and make a hero of myself. That is of course unless I roll 3 consecutive numbers in a row. Wish me luck fine sirs!
>>
What's the word that savages use? "Dindu Nuffin?" Correct?
>>
I wish I could unleash the hounds for queen and cuntry.
>>
>>696431116
Jolly good try sir! Perhaps next time around!
>>
Trois
>>
My my, this is becoming quite difficult.
>>
>>696431220
Good try chap!
>>
Excuse my good sirs, but would any of you fine gentleman be able to explain these terms you keep referring too.I do believe that I am most unclear on the terms "dubs" and "rolls". Assistance with this most dire of requests would be most appreciated.
>>
>>696431179
God save the queen, I am killed!
>>
Thus with a trips, I die
>>
>>696429338
I will not stop. No doubles or trips are allowed unless ye post to 696421453 others said are nye legal nor valid gents.
>>
I must say, this thread has been quite entertaining thus far
>>
Its over m80
>>
File: 1464561381569.jpg (38 KB, 507x337) Image search: [Google]
1464561381569.jpg
38 KB, 507x337
I do believe the time has come gentlemen
>>
>>696431306

Jolly good kek dear sir!
>>
By god, it is incredible that we have so far averted a scourge of disgusting monkeys.
>>
trips fellow nigs. we wuz kangz and shit
>>
'tis five and a quarter in the early morning and my grace has yet to drop dead like a fish for some much needed sleep. I can not keep up with you, gentlemen, for I shall return to my quarters to rest.
Knock yourselves out for me.
>>
Good evening sirs. Are there any portraitures of top class mammary pillows for viewing this evening?
>>
>>696430953
Oh goodness, let us hope that thine son is just a little shy
>>
>>696429338
Checking for legal dubs kind sirs.
>>
>>696431364
Its a very polite and civilized thread. It shant be ruin by some backwash negros
>>
My, my gents. I feel the demons in my noggin wishing upon the evil i will unleash when we get triples.
But i digress
>>
>>696429338
Do you bite your trips at us sir?
>>
File: 1466119395633.gif (740 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1466119395633.gif
740 KB, 500x300
Hark, I shall reveal to you the trips which I have sought for so long. Chaos is the natural balance to order, and so I say let us have an balanced universe! Trips, ho!!!
>>
>>696431304
I assure you mate, I am more queen than any lad here and I can't bring forth those cheeky trips
>>
>>696430933
I do say, that's the least fanciest thing I've heard all day. My word if you want to bring our fair lady trips to this thread you must adopt the appropriate linguistic skills nesasery as not to scare her delicate construction
>>
hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.

Juliet:
Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,
Which mannerly devotion shows in this;
For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

Romeo:
Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Juliet:
Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer.

Romeo:
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do;
They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

Juliet:
Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake.

Romeo:
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
Thus from my lips, by yours, my sin is purged.

Juliet:
Then have my lips the sin that they have took.

Romeo:
Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged!
Give me my sin again.

Juliet:
You kiss by the book.
>>
>>696431477
Sir. A winner!
>>
Good evening fine gentlemen. Would someone be a dear and fetch my triples. It seems I have foolishly left them in my armoire.
>>
Indeed, kind sirs the crisis of the dreaded negroid has been averted quite skillfully thus far. Quite.
>>
>>696427082
Well hello there. Does one have spare seat at this table? I have brought a keg of fine ale.
>>
this thread reeks of leddit fags
>>
Behold my trips
>>
Two households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their death bury their parents' strife.
>>
Did any of you gentle sirs read anything interesting in today's paper or teletube?
>>
Quite a predicament, gentlemen...
>>
>>696431628
Sit down! I could use a large drink. All of this polite talk is making me quite giddy!
>>
You wouldn't expel a kind Jew for scamming you old gents, would you?
>>
>>696431628
Grab a chair and join us! Plenty of cigars and fine scotch to pass around. Now what sort of ale have you brought us?
>>
>>696431711
excuse me, your what good sir?
>>
>>696431268
Look lads! A compersry homosexual!
>>
Oh, crumpets.
>>
mods must be fucking with us
>>
Triplets, triplets, wherefore art thou, triplets?
>>
>>696431598
Indeed. I have fought the good fight gentleman. For now I should retire my duel and go forth to drink my bier.
>>
>>696431577
Indeed sir, indeed. Tis a fair lady trips be and by that I do declare that she must be given the respect a lady deserves. Leave the taking of oaths to the seamen upon the docks.
>>
>>696431628
Ye! Alas, there be limited numbers of fine wooden seating implements in this establishment 'fore the dark ones arrive
>>
I am beginning to think trips is but a myth
>>
Ma petite amour triplets
>>
Oh gingersnap! Pardon me but this is quite ludacris!
>>
>>696431889
Close.
>>
>>696431220
>>696431566
My last two rolls have really taking the wind from ye ole sails, I fear we are stuck here lads
>>
Four chan is a place
A place for the master race
God Saveth the queen
>>
Come, gentle trips; come, loving, black-browed trips;
Give me my trips; and, when I shall die,
Take them and cut them out in little stars,
And they will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with trips...
>>
>>696431619
It appears the negroid hath appeared tardy from his servitude. How shallow and pedantic
>>
>>696431889
OH dear lad! you were so close!
>>
File: 1469463106127.jpg (352 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1469463106127.jpg
352 KB, 1024x683
Here is a photo of a lovely young lady that I believe is from the Orient.
>>
>>696431446
Here Here! I would also most enjoy this. Are their any fine ladies present this evening?
>>
>>696431889

dost thou understand, verily, how nigh thou didst come to the celebrated triple numbers?
>>
>>696431268
Ha! Met a 'fine lad' for once! My god thy must be quite the present for yer parents
>>
>>696431914
Bloody frogs...
>>
I do say, I am ever so delited us chaps arent like those beast negroes we sell. Thankfully no triplets have arisen to revoke our sense of chivalry and our common decensy, mmm yes i do say.
>>
>>696431889
Close call there chap! Now come partake with us these cigars and ale.
>>
I shall write in my journal of today's prediciment regarding these triples.
>>
>>696431889
The work of god! He doesn't want us to be nigs! He wants us to be glorious whites!
>>
>>696431815
I do say, watch your tonuge young man. The monkeys are yet to be released, that being said I do believe you are onto something only spice. The "Mods" may indeed be "fucking" with us as you put it.
>>
Quite triplicitius
>>
I am a man of the Enlightenment and a white one to boot. I say let us have the so-called trips, there is nothing by it to be afeard. We shall march with our heads held high, come what may!
>>
>>696432001
MY GOODNESS SIR
>>
i dare say it will be a frosty day in the realm of lucifer when a chap arrives here with repeating numerals, wot wot
>>
>>696432001
Kind sir, you have almost released those savage beasts, well played!
>>
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.
O, that I were a glove upon that hand
That I might touch that cheek!
>>
>>696432022
Oh fiddlesticks! Close call sir, close call!
>>
There is no god
>>
>>696432001
Way too close.
>>
Si si i guess triplets are here for thee
>>
Is it just the numerals or do you gents not know how to roll triplets?
>>
>>696431977
My godness! Is it true what they say about woma from the orients? Do their unmentionables deviate to the horizontal?
>>
I say gents, I think this post is going to surely 404 before we obtain the triplets we are so kindly waiting for. When will God answer our Prayers.
>>
>>696432139
Ha ha! He is just toying with us. Nobody would dare release those barbarians
>>
Godless
>>
sooth, the most distressing outcome of this event would be for the very banner under which we have gathered to 404 whilst we wait, with baited breath, for our goal
>>
Face it fellows, god has decided that we are chosen! We will never nig!
>>
Oh tripke digits, how thee eludes me.
>>
>>696431977
By God sir, you have offended my senses with such a vulgar depiction of a lady! If I were not so inclined to live by the rules of a civilized society I would be upon you with my bare fists sir!
>>
Roll in good faith gents!
>>
I grow weary of this tomfoolery, therefore I cast the hex of infinite trip
>>
>>696432255
Dub dubs.
>>
This thread begins to dwindle with the staleness of an underaged wine. I believe that if we perhaps found a topic of conversation to discuss, it may make the time pass faster
>>
>>696432279
Cheers to that good sir
>>
RELEASE THE KRAKEN
>>
>>696431477
Kind sir, thank you for your brave and savage battle against the dastardly chap. Shall you drink fine ale and smoke 4 kings cigars with me?
>>
Rolling for the trips, lads. Wish me luck.
>>
No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as achurch-door; but 'tis enough,'twill serve: ask forme to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave man. Iam peppered, I warrant, for this world. A plague o'both your houses! 'Zounds, a dog, a rat, a mouse, a100cat, to scratch a man to death! a braggart, arogue, a villain, that fights by the book ofarithmetic! Why the devil came you between us? Iwas hurt under your arm.
>>
We are so close
>>
>>696421453
Anyone have a newport?
>>
Might this thread 404 with hithertoo unseen dignity?
>>
>>696431977

Ah yes, the orient. Such a marvelous place so full of wonder! Why many nights ago I spent a hefty sum to explore the finer aspects of its beauty. Had I not contracted a rather nasty case of the syphillis I do believe I would have stayed another fortnight!
>>
A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES!!!
>>
and what say you to this: were a negro to apply his lips and tongue to my nether region, would it be a pleasure for us both?
>>
>>696432083
I trust you are of the female persuasion my good lady? As is customary please bring forth your plump pasties, lest we ask you to be removed from the premises.
>>
Fellow chaps, the triplets will never be upon us, the day will never dawn. Shameful, it really is
>>
>>696431852
Well aren't you a silked tounged poet. I tip my wahhhissskys in respect to you. If any could bring fair lady trips to the yard it would indeed be the work of your linguistic milkshake.
>>
I am at upmost excitement to chimp out good sirs. Alas that seems almost impossible at this point.
But that's the Game! Jolly good showmanship gentleman
>>
Roll
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1280x800
>>
steady hands good lads, no slippery dippity long movers here
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 529x529
>>696432228
Y'ALL WAWNT SUM CRAK?!??
>>
>>696432500
oh how close we are Sir
>>
>>696432320
What is this that you speak of? Some sort of witchery? Have you been spellbound or enchanted by the adversary himself?! Please /b/rothers, let us pray for the soul of this lost sheep. May the Lord have mercy upon him and bring him back to his flock.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
I say gents, have a sightsee at this young maiden.
>>
>>696421453

allow me to bestow upon your ears a joke.

A Ship's captain is eating dinner with his crew, and he asks the ship's doctor:

"Given the two weevils you see before you on this plate, which of them would you choose to eat, given that a choice must be made?"

The ship's doctor responds that the abundance of insects in the second weevil makes it a better candidate for eating.

the ship's captain responds, "Doctor, don't you know that In the service one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?"
>>
Trips, dear sir
>>
)))) pls
>>
>>696432500

surely thou hast not forgotten thine faith? in the one and only true deity known in the holy books as KEK?
>>
Sadly, the cigars have begun to smolder out and the ale has run dry. It might be time to pack our things and leave this thread for a new one.
>>
>>696432279
Cheers to that my good sir. Here lets partake in this fine scotch and hope that we will never become a nig nog. Cheers mates!!
>>
If this post lands on 6 we are nigs, in till trips allows us to be pirates
>>
>>696432552
>>696432557
Oh gee wiz! So close so close!
>>
Would any of you kind gents check my triplets
>>
Satan doth provide
>>
>>696432544
Begone from here vile negro
>>
Trips for thine simians
>>
The ever elusive triplets
>>
Chaps, while some of us may look forward to becoming heathens and filthy swine, i for one appreciate this civility
>>
>>696432601
just a few seconds longer my good man
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.