Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

pick one /b/... either gender is not a social construct, and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 131
File: transgirls.png (1007 KB, 1022x908) Image search: [Google]
transgirls.png
1007 KB, 1022x908
pick one /b/...

either gender is not a social construct, and fucking the right would be straight and normal

or gender is a social construct, and fucking the 2 on the left would be straight and normal

and no, you cannot pick both options

well /b/, which one is gay and which one is straight?
>>
If the thing you're fucking has any masculine features you're gay.
>>
>>696404946
Being attracted to both options make you gay.
>>
>>696404946
Idc I'm in love with feminity
I may be straight gay or bi I just don't care
>>
what if a cute girl had a really masculine vagina?
>>
fuck you xx or xy
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 404x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 404x612
>>696404946
This is bait
Kys OP
>>
File: 1461632881189.png (138 KB, 582x846) Image search: [Google]
1461632881189.png
138 KB, 582x846
>>696405536
Lost
>>
>>696404946
how about i pick neither
>>
>>696404946
Either is gay. You fuck someone who:
Used to have a dick? Kind of gay.
Is super masculine? Pretty gay.
Has a dick? Textbook gay.
Is a dude in body and tackle? Super gay.
You have to stop reducing things to absolutes. You can always be more gay. Or maybe not you, OP, but anyone else could hypothetically be more gay.
>>
fucking a BORN female = not gay
everything else is gay and you should kill yourself fucking abomination
>>
They're. Both abominations and deserved to be purged. Fucking either of them would be gay
>>
There are only 2 genders, you are pigeon holing us into a false narrative of THIS, THAT OR NOTHING. Unfortunately, it isnt that simple. The reason men are attracted to women, are not cause of the vagina, its shapes. Men love hour glasses while women love triangles typically. This is why men are attracted to stuff like sleek cars and such, its the smooth fluid lines. Its why you can see a cartoon and be attracted to it sexually. Fact is, i wouldn't want to fuck either of these, the left have dicks, not really into dicks and the right is basically a dude (shape) with a pussy. I'd almost argue though, that the right side makes you more gay than the left, cause you can always fuck the left in the ass and pretend it doesn't have a dick.

With all that said, how about you eat a dick and die.
>>
Being attracted to someone who is any part man is gay, whether they have a pussy and the body of a man, or the body of a girl and a cock
>>
>>696404946
First off no straight guy would be into that so called "trans man" even if it's a chick. So that shit is fucking stupid
>>
>>696404946
at what point is it ok to tell people who they should and shouldn't be attracted to?
>>
>>696404946
Go away tumblr
>>
>>696404946
Both are gay, how is this so hard for you poopunchers to grasp? Fucking someone with male features while being male makes you gay. Neither is absolutely a valid choice because what you've created is a false dichotomy.
>>
File: bait.webm (600 KB, 760x314) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
600 KB, 760x314
>>696404946
>>
i don't care if its gay or not i just don't want to fuck either of them

trannies have fucking weird bodies anyway, would not fuck even if i was bi
>>
>>696404946
You ask if gender is a social construct or not and post nothing but trans genders and expect it's to choose thinking our answers anything....ok. I like my women to have vaginas and look female.
>>
>>696404946
Dick = man
Pussy = female

Then there's post-op.... fuck that shit's confusing.
Best method: If you like it, fuck it. Who really gives a shit these days?
>>
File: 1439177095948.png (240 KB, 1250x921) Image search: [Google]
1439177095948.png
240 KB, 1250x921
>>696405536
Bah tu mosta7la
>>
>>696404946
guy on the right was 100% woman
got a sex change but kept vagina
still a woman but looks male

/thread
>>
File: 15148329.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
15148329.jpg
220 KB, 1200x1200
>>696405215
This.
How about I'm not fucking mental and I'm not attracted to transgenders at all?
>>
File: 1448788503360.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448788503360.gif
6 KB, 200x200
>>696408456
>>
File: 1469099474783.jpg (911 KB, 2576x1920) Image search: [Google]
1469099474783.jpg
911 KB, 2576x1920
Gender isn't a social construct but the stereotypes related to them are. You can still be gay/bi and not be a flaming faggot.
>>
>>696410289
This.

I'm straight. That means I am not attracted to male features. Dicks are a deal-breaker for me, and Buck Angel looks like a man aside from the vagina, so that's a no-go as well.

I need a woman who A. looks like a woman, and B. has a vagina. That is binary. If those characteristics are not present, then it is a no. There are no grey areas.

Stop trying to do mental gymnastics and twist logic to try to justify what you are. You're gay, or at very least bi. That's fine, nothing wrong with it, but don't pretend that's not you.
>>
>>696404946
>Cannot pick both
Because that would rek your argument eh? Nice one op.

Right is gay because damn thats a masculine body.

Left is gay because the faggot stil has a dick (wild guess on this one)

Gender is not a social construct. The fact that you are alive proves biological gender, as it requires one component frrom each of them to make you. Waste of good cum obviously.
>>
File: 1460072056357.jpg (49 KB, 720x743) Image search: [Google]
1460072056357.jpg
49 KB, 720x743
>>696411431
Straight and Gay has nothing to do with features. It's literally just the gender.
>>
>>696404946
OR, even if right is female, you can still not be attracted to "her" because she lacks feminine features and thus is not attractive to you as a straight male. By your logic, we should have no problem fucking ugly, disgusting fat chicks too.
>>
>>696407181
how does it feel that the world is moving on without you?
>>
Sooo... is Buck les, or bi, or what? Only vid I've seen involved Buck fucking a tranny.
>>
>>696404946
I like guys but the one on the right is pretty unattractive, bald guys are a no go.
>>
>>696411757
But that's wrong. If a woman is physically indistinguishable from a man aside from the vagina, then straight men aren't going to find her attractive.
>>
>>696411757
Citation needed.
What signifies gender?
>>
>>696412020
Gender. Like the thing we as humans came up with to separate which of us Dicks and Vaginas. It's such a simple concept but people went and over-complicated it with connections to lifestyles and the way people look and dress.
>>
>>696404946
faulty formal logic. you are assuming that either a( vagina) or b (physical appearance) is sufficient to make you straight or gay. When in fact, both a and b are necessary, but not sufficient on their own. both a and b are required. Formal logic bitch!
(I know its bait, but I like formal logic and pointing out the flaws of others )
>>
File: b1LsJ.jpg (51 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
b1LsJ.jpg
51 KB, 600x652
>>696404946
I like women that look like attractive women and have real natural vaginas

If you are either a man or used to be a man that looks like an attractive woman and have a dick or a hole that used to be a dick. I'm not attracted to you.

If you are a woman that looks like an unattractive woman, butch, landwhale, femnazi, or dude, I don't give a shit if you have a natural vagina, you are disgusting to me and I wouldn't be attracted to you regardless of your genitals to begin with.

It's not that hard faggot. If you like either of those pictures you're equally a faggot. They aren't normal no matter what tumblr or sjw say.
If that bitch wants to look like a buff dude and still have a working vagina, all power to her, but she isn't conventionally attractive and a straight man wouldn't be found gay if he refused to fuck her. She is disgusting.
If those faggots want to look like cute chicks and have dicks or used to, all power t them, but they aren't natural woman and a straight man wouldn't be found gay if he refused to fuck them. They are disgusting.
It's that simple.

>TL;DR Stop being a faglord OP and this copypasta SJW threads are getting boring
>>
>>696412301
Evolutionarily speaking, how would a heterosexual human know who would make an appealing partner at a glance? Assuming everyone is naked, how would a straight person know who they wanted to fuck?
>>
>>696412646
A straight person would look for vaginas, first and foremost.
>>
>>696404946
If the ones on the left are post OP, and they have vaginas, it's straight, and they are still one of the two biological genders, who have *scientifically* altered their gender.

It's not a social construct, gender ROLES are a social construct, and you're a socially constructed fucking retard.
>>
I'm a gay man.

I hate vaginas, but I love masculine vaginas like Buck Angel's. It's not straight, I'm still 100% gay because it's not the vagina I'm attracted to, it's a big, buff, burly man who just happens to have a very masculine, rough, calloused, rugged vagina.

It's just kind of a naughty taboo thing. It's a hot man with a little extra. I'm not straight or bi, though. 100% homosexual.
>>
>>696412742
You can't alter your gender. Even if they had the surgery, they don't have vaginas, they have inverted penises.
>>
Being attracted to the dick on the left would make you gay

Being attracted to the body on the right also makes you gay

There are lots of trans-women that are attractive after thousands in surgery and years of hormones
>>
>>696405215
>>696404946
>>696406838
>>696412736
>>696412646

re there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.
>>
>>696412736
cont. As for what they find attractive. It's different strokes for different folks. But if they fucked anything with a vagina, it's a straight. Because they're fucking someone of the opposite gender/sex. Thus Straight.
>>
>>696412736
But a straight guy also wouldn't fuck buck angel, or the other trannies in the picture. why do you think that would be?
>>
>>696404946
Both options make you gay. One more than the other. Guess wich is wich?
>>
>>696404946
Its biology. Gender is Male and Female period.
Now men are attracted to the Female form because it is what they see just like wemen are attracted to the male form because of what they see.

Look up the definition of "GENDER" and the Definition of "SEX" in the actual dictionary not some stupid ass gender studies instructor that has a hard time remembering their name.
>>
>>696412736
Yes, but the flaw here is that you're trying to frame this in a way like we're in some apocalyptic situation where we must fuck to repopulate the world and our only choices are a manly-looking woman who has a functioning womb and ovaries, or girly-looking men who can't get pregnant.

In that context, yes, you'd go for Buck.

In the real world, though. There are billions of girls to choose from, and thus I can give Buck a no, because "he's" not attractive to me because he looks like a man. I have options.

If you put someone in such an extreme, hypothetical situation, then making them admit that they'd fuck Buck Angel is meaningless because it's only relevant in that's one very specific situation.
>>
>>696404946

The irony being your ideology is predicated on discarding false dichotomies. There is no black and white thinking, everything is a gradient.

Gender is not a social construct. Suggesting that is highly derivative. Social factors are just that, factors. There are a number of other components to gender.

Frankly, boiling down gender to mere binary attractions is stupid. You are just cherry picking to make some retarded point that doesn't need argument on /b/: we all love cute traps.

We can't all be faggots ;) but you most certainly are OP
>>
>>696413026
Just because you're straight, doesn't mean you want to fuck every woman you see. I'm pretty sure there's at least one guy who'd fuck Buck Angel but also stay away from anyone with a dick. Fucking Buck Angle would be straight, she's not necessarily someone alot of straight people would find attractive, no. But it would still be straight. It's like if someone who was straight-edge and hated alcoholic drinks drank a non-alcoholic beer. They'd still be straight-edge, but they'd still hate the taste.
>>
>>696412866
What if you are a hermaphrodite and have both?
>>
>>696404946

it turns out im straight and i lost my v card to a trans man.

albeit i was going thru a tranny phase myself.

neckbeard now and fine with it.
>>
>>696413340
Guy you're talking to here again. I do see what you're getting at. I'll just say in short that fucking Buck Angel would be straight, but would also be an extremely acquired taste for a straight person.
>>
you can't group everything under a blanket term like gay or straight

sexuality is a gross fucking mess of weird shit, some people fuck opposite genders, some people fuck stuffed animals

or you gay if you fuck a masculine stuffed animal?
>>
>>696405179
First post

Best post

Being born with a penis does not mean you are masculine.

Being born with a vagina does not mean you are feminine.

If you are a masculine and you prefer fucking the feminine, then you are "straight"

If you're masculine and you prefer fucking the masculine then you are gay.

If you're feminine and you prefer fucking the feminine then you are lesbian.

If you are either/or and prefer fucking either/or you are bi.

What is so hard to understand about this?

>/thread
>>
>>696414046
Me again. You know what, I don't even fucking know what my own thoughts on this even are at this point.
>>
>>696404946
What if im bisexual but male qualities such as muscles and goatees turn me off but a hard dick on a beta guy get my jimmies pumping
>>
>>696414249
No. You're retarded.

By your logic, sticking your cock in any moist hole would constitute being "straight"
>>
Can someone start a trans story time thread pl0x ?
>>
>>696414458
You're retarted.
I said Vagina. Not moist hole.
>>
>gay men being attracted to feminine males
>straight men being attracted to transvestites

shit doesn't follow any rules if you haven't noticed
>>
>>696414065
This, simplifying it is for simpletons.
Then again, all these wacky new gender terms like bigender and genderfluid are the same, labels and lines drawn on the ocean.
I'm just glad i have no special needs and don't attract social ire. Don't think that makes me a bad or boring person either.
>>
File: rudiments.jpg (249 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
rudiments.jpg
249 KB, 760x596
>>696404946
For me their wealth and tangible security makes them attractive, also their emotinal insecurity. After all they have the money to change gender, the unstability of self and drive. What a wild ride, no?
>>
>>696404946
This is a false dichotomy, because what about option 3 - neither gay nor straight? I'm not straight, but I'm certainly not gay either.

Also this whole question is based on a false premise...your senses being tricked does not equate to something making you gay or straight. If you're a man and you are attracted to the traditionally manly looking person, that is gay attraction. If you are male and attracted to the two female looking people, that is straight attraction.
>>
>>696404946
they're both ugly, you lose
>>
File: 1459810729325.png (413 KB, 469x514) Image search: [Google]
1459810729325.png
413 KB, 469x514
>>696404946
pic on left looks like woman, but is man
pic on right looks like man, but is woman

both pics have too much man, in one form or another.
>>
>>696414093

You are an idiot. Sexuality is more complex than femininity and masculinity...
>>
>>696414458
Regardless of the aesthetics surrounding the vagina, the fact that the vagina is there makes it a female, and wanting to fuck it is straight. Everything else is just preference to how they look, and how they look doesn't enter into sexuality. The picture is just made to confuse the gender and aesthetics.
>>
File: fixxed.png (941 KB, 1022x908) Image search: [Google]
fixxed.png
941 KB, 1022x908
fixed
>>
>>696411806
>Faggots are moving forward without you
Fixed
>>
>>696404946
How about 'both are mentally handicapped'.

You're either straight or you're gay. Anything else is mental illness
>>
>>696404946
Both are abnormal as fuck nigger.
>>
>>696415266
Okay, scratch that, it does enter into sexuality, in the sense you can find different-looking people sexually attractive, one is tricking your mind into thinking its female, and the other one visa versa. Tricks aside however, one is still male and female, and the fact you know which one is which and still decide to fuck it, is straight or gay
>>
gender is a scientific term and only describes whats between your legs

society assigns a huge shit load of rules and expectations to gender that you are expected to follow

these have changed drastically over human history and what you think is expected now would have gotten your shit pushed in 200 years ago
>>
If it has a dick or pretends to, it's gay
>>
>>696415266

Don't be daft. Spoken like a true Christian.
>>
File: Oh Look.jpg (32 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
Oh Look.jpg
32 KB, 400x236
>>696404946
>>
>>696415738
I'm an agnostic, not sure where you're pulling religion from.
>>
>>696415703

200 years ago most people thought god was real... now only retarded burgers and dirty mudslimes think god is real.

Appealing to the past is as retarded as this thread.
>>
>>696415899
>>696415738
Plus, I'd fuck the one on the left, no qualms about it.
>>
>>696415269

its hard to believe that guy has no testosterone, he's more buff than most bodybuilding girls

how the fuck did he manage that without balls?
>>
>>696404946
I love the amount of denial you degenerates go through so you can pretend jerking it to a dude isn't gay. I'll make it easy for you. Do they have xx or xy chromosomes? If the answer is xy it's gay period. No amount of hormones or dressing like a girl can change a persons sex. God this board is filled with retarded faggots
>>
>>696415965

the point was social norms regarding genders are dynamic so ultimately there's no point in arguing this shit ever
>>
>>696416161
well, while I agree with you in principle there are exceptions. Jaime Lee Curtis technically has an xy chromosome, but she's one of those rare individuals immune to testosterone so she was born with all female parts (except a uterus). But again, the general idea i can get behind
>>
>>696404946
> pick one /b/
because in the real world those are the only choices

Both are mentally ill people.
>>
>>696404946
The one on the far left looks like an actual girl in this pic. The middle looks like a dude girl.

If the girl on far left IS a dude, it better look like that in person that u literally cant tell and I'd pick that one...if I HAD to pick one. I can be fooled with looks...you cant be fooled with the other 2
>>
>>696416245
Gender isn't a real word
>>
False dichotomy.
Fuck off with your retarded argument.
>>
>>696415263
Says who, Tumblr?
>>
>>696416412
+ 1,000,000
>>
>>696416398
You got me there but you're talking about 0.0001% of the population. What most people here seem to think is that because a dude puts on a dress and takes estrogen he magically becomes a girl
>>
>>696404946
Unless people start walking around with there genitals out, left is straight, right is gay.
>>
File: listen here nigger.png (725 KB, 4001x2850) Image search: [Google]
listen here nigger.png
725 KB, 4001x2850
>>696404946
Fucking both of them is wrong because they're both mentally ill freaks of nature.
Also Buck Angel has some pretty fucking womanly thighs, just like trannies have manly hands.
>>
>>696416048
Testosterone is more of a dominant hormone than estrogen.
The testosterone that trans people take is essentially a legal form of steroid. It's regulated by doctors.
It's an easy way to get gains I guess.
>>
>>696416245
You know, you're right. The societal norms are what matter, and in to a Westerner, men are men, women are women, and trannies are a joke that you see in movies.

If you want a third gender, move to fucking Thailand.
>>
File: cans 2.jpg (165 KB, 972x672) Image search: [Google]
cans 2.jpg
165 KB, 972x672
>>
File: cans 3.jpg (184 KB, 972x672) Image search: [Google]
cans 3.jpg
184 KB, 972x672
fixed
>>
File: Perfect Cell Smile.gif (509 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Cell Smile.gif
509 KB, 500x281
>>696405215
mah nigger.
>>
>>696404946
I choose to not fuck either of them.
>>
File: 121.png (25 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
121.png
25 KB, 300x100
>>696405215
So being attracted to biological women make you gay? Sorry 4chan but when did gender turn into a social construct?
>>
>>696416552
There are only two genders idiot
Others would be a mental illness
>>
File: 125148Yotsuba14.png (139 KB, 702x332) Image search: [Google]
125148Yotsuba14.png
139 KB, 702x332
>>696418346
Yep. You heard it here folks hermaphrodites are a mental illness.
>>
>>696404946
why are his eyes so sad?
>>
File: Nozopuppies.jpg (231 KB, 930x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nozopuppies.jpg
231 KB, 930x1200
>>696418511
they are aberrations of nature.
just a mutant piece of shit, like people with 2 heads and that kind of crap.
>>
File: 1271655916512.jpg (60 KB, 571x459) Image search: [Google]
1271655916512.jpg
60 KB, 571x459
>>696418651
So it's possible to be no gender? This keeps getting dumber.
>>
>>696418511
Its obviously not normal to have a penis and a vagina.
>>
>>696418511
>sjw
>>
File: puffy vulva.jpg (63 KB, 621x521) Image search: [Google]
puffy vulva.jpg
63 KB, 621x521
>>696418196
Refer to >>696416800
Having sex with mentally ill people who think they're the other sex is gay.

>>696418511
Hermaphrodites represent a tiny minority of the human population, tinier than trannies, and are the way they are through no fault of their own. Don't conflate mental degeneracy with physical deformity.
>>
File: 1348362082720.jpg (9 KB, 206x251) Image search: [Google]
1348362082720.jpg
9 KB, 206x251
>>696419058
>>696419282
So what are you? Man or a Woman? Cause I don't know at this point, 4chan is making less sense than tumblr at this point.

>>696419323
So him using it as an absolute was retarded is what you're saying? Who would have thought?
>>
>>696419624
Im a straight male with male genitals
>>
File: Morezoe.gif (1 MB, 120x200) Image search: [Google]
Morezoe.gif
1 MB, 120x200
If you are attracted to any person that was born one gender and transitioned to the other, you are a faggot. This is in all cases, like multiplying by zero.
>>
File: 125221642329.jpg (31 KB, 369x344) Image search: [Google]
125221642329.jpg
31 KB, 369x344
>>696419793
You missed the point of the question. Didn't ask you personally.
>>
>>696419823
That could be possible true. But if she has a vagina then its a she dude.. No homo.. But you cant deny it
>>
File: chuuni_sororitas.gif (262 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
chuuni_sororitas.gif
262 KB, 244x244
>>696419624
Hermaphrodites are almost universally male. You don't grow a dick without a Y chromosome. His absolute was correct.

Believing that there are more than two sexes is mental illness.
Believing that you are the other sex is mental illness.
Believing that your sex is dependent on your appearance rather than on your genes and babby-forming equipment is mental illness.
>>
>>696419956
Amen
>>
File: 1387781688629.png (42 KB, 325x247) Image search: [Google]
1387781688629.png
42 KB, 325x247
>>696419823
So it's purely biological right? You're straight if you like biological women, and gay if you like biological men?
>>
File: 14475081883891.png (197 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
14475081883891.png
197 KB, 368x657
>>696419323
By that logic
"Drinking a drink that's labeled as beer but may or may not actually have beer in it, is straight-edge regardless"
>>
>>696406838
++++
>>
>>696420096
His statement is incorrect
>>
>>696418196
Gender was always a social construct, you're confused and you think you're talking about sex.
>>
>>696419956
So men can have boobs and vagina's is what you're saying?

Also that sure is a low bar for mental illnesses.

Appreciate the Sororitas tho, bless the Emperor
>>
File: yotsuba01.jpg (59 KB, 630x372) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba01.jpg
59 KB, 630x372
>>696420362
I haven't taken any position. I'm trying to make sense of what other anons are saying.
>>
>>696405536
Perfect
>>
>>696420383
Yes they can. Due to modern science. But it doesnt make you a biological female even though you think you are
>>
>>696416048
Woman not a dude
born with a vagina
sex changed everything but vagina
still has sex with men
even makes porn
just wanted to look make, fuck if i know why
>>
>>696420543
>I haven't taken any position
I didn't accuse you of taking a position.
>>
File: drool.png (240 KB, 747x651) Image search: [Google]
drool.png
240 KB, 747x651
>>696420383
>So men can have boobs and vagina's
Defective men can. However, they also have benis and a Y chromosome.
>Also that sure is a low bar for mental illnesses.
Believing any of those things fits the criteria for delusions. It's a low-key mental illness but it's often comorbid with other, more serious ones.
>>
File: tumblr_mambae3fJK1qamhyd.jpg (36 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mambae3fJK1qamhyd.jpg
36 KB, 400x360
>>696420628
So you can fuck a man in his vagina and still come out straight!
>>
>>696404946
>guys I don't know what a false dichotomy is
go back to tumblr you dumb nigger
>>
>>696420793
Oh wait other way around. Woman can rub her vagina against a mans and still come out straight.
>>
CONSIDER NATURAL SELECTION.
IF YOU ARE GAY AND LIKE A MALE (considering that you are both the same gender)
THAT WOULD MEAN YOU CANNOT PRODUCE MORE. THE REAL HOMOSEXUALS MUSTVE GONE EXTINCT A LONG TIME AGO.

IF THE GO EXTINCT THAT MEANS THOSE THAT SURVIVE WITH THE GENDER CONFUSION IS A EVOLUTIONARY DISADVANTAGE MEANING THAT THEY SHOULDNT BE ALIVE AND MOST LIKELY THE MENTALLY ILL
>>
File: grafics.jpg (18 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
grafics.jpg
18 KB, 270x270
>>696420628
>Yes they can. Due to modern science
No they can't, they can have a gaping wound crudely formed by plastic surgeons from the remains of their dick and inguinal canal.

Or they can be hermaphrodites, which are an edge case but still male due to their Y chromosome.
>>
>>696421150
Its basically a low functioning vagina. I can agree with you in that
>>
File: tumblr_m9jadjQ2jk1rtv68e.png (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9jadjQ2jk1rtv68e.png
36 KB, 300x300
>>696420741
See that is the issue with mental illnesses, they are loosely defined, so really it holds very little meaning as almost all people qualifies for one.

Especially if being delusional at this point is just being wrong.
>>
Not attracted to either because I'm not mentally ill
>>
>>696421276
>natural selection
>>
File: icecream.jpg (40 KB, 417x358) Image search: [Google]
icecream.jpg
40 KB, 417x358
>>696421150
So rubbing your vagina against another mans is straight right?
>>
File: Cm-0dx5XYAAmm23.jpg (40 KB, 479x558) Image search: [Google]
Cm-0dx5XYAAmm23.jpg
40 KB, 479x558
>>696421361
I don't know. Made it this far.
>>
>>696421082
Think about reproduction. If they cant follow the rules of nature then they are either mentally ill
>>
>>696421534
Also third molars idiot. Lets just wait a bit more thousands of years you homo
>>
>>696421459
The mutilated remains of a dick is still a dick.
J-j-jamming it into a post-op tranny's literal axe wound is still gay.
>>
I don't get why people try to justify their gayness. you're gay, that's all. stop pretending that fucking a man is not gay, whatever make up or dress he wear
>>
>>696404946
Youre gay if youre attracted to both
>>
That could be debatable but i know the person against this arguement will surely lose
>>
>>696421673
You don't even know what i'm into anon.

I may just be a harmless pedophile just like yourself. It'd explain all the yotsuba
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>696405215
This
/thread
>>
File: yotsuba_by_ruzzy2006.png (233 KB, 1600x1232) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_by_ruzzy2006.png
233 KB, 1600x1232
>>696421728
We're not talking about trans people here.

Read the whole conversation before posting anon.
>>
>>696421897
Fuck out of here retard. That shit makes no sense.
>>
>>696421856
>implying im a pedophile.

So if i imply your homo youll imply im a pedophile?
So will you jump off the cliff if i did too?

Clear evidence of a mentally ill person
>>
File: yotsubafun.jpg (14 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
yotsubafun.jpg
14 KB, 200x236
>>696422082
Sorry I figured it was an unspoken agreement that we perved on children to get the right to post on 4chan. I'm clearly in the wrong here
>>
File: wut.jpg (30 KB, 354x360) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
30 KB, 354x360
>>696422004
Yeah, we are. Trannies and hermaphrodites.
Since we established that hermaphrodites are male, though, it should be obvious that two of them having sex with each other is gay.
>>
>>696422261
Exusamuah?
>>
>>696422298
But that is not what I asked.

a woman rubbing her vagina against a hermaphrodites would be straight then. Correct?
>>
>>696422082
>he said something different than what i said
>if i do something will you do the same?
you're retarded
>>
>>696418196
biological woman pumped full of testosterone and who had her oestrogen supressed.....
its just a fucked up chick, I wont fuck a muscular girl in general, because that shits fucking wack
>>
>>696422452
>woman
Not a man
>vagina
Not mutilated penis

Then yes it is straight
>>
>>696422572
>no u
Gr8 comeback
>>
File: 1457399391051.jpg (64 KB, 1680x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457399391051.jpg
64 KB, 1680x1080
>>696414807
lol ala Akbar
>>
File: shrug.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
>>696422452
Yes.
>>
>>696422452
in theoery. but you are gay as soon as you try to be different from what you really are.
>>
File: 1469495210305.gif (23 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
1469495210305.gif
23 KB, 400x447
>>696415263
Back to tumblr please

No one cares you sexually identify as a squirrel
>>
>>696422642
Atleast you're clear about it.
>>696422646
You heard it here folks, rubbing your vagina against another woman's is as straight as it gets!
>>
>>696422833
So gay is not to describe attraction towards the same sex anymore?
>>696422727
>mfw
>>696422861
>>
>>696423028
Gay means to like the same sex.
>>
>>696422861
I thought hermaphroties was usually a male. Fml i got confused. Sorry no it isnt straight nigger
>>
>>696423028
it is. but in the case this case, it's more like a woman rubing her vag against a monster. so it's more like zoophilia.
>>
File: 2cibo1k.png (400 KB, 768x456) Image search: [Google]
2cibo1k.png
400 KB, 768x456
>>696423143
You should tell that to the other guy
>>
>>696423389
Who?
>>
File: hae.jpg (27 KB, 212x430) Image search: [Google]
hae.jpg
27 KB, 212x430
>>696422861
But hermaphrodites
a r e n ' t w o m e n

If you're a man and you lick a man's taint, it's gay. If a hermaphrodite had correctly formed genitalia, his vestigial pussy would just be perineum.
>>
File: tumblr_m689kx89md1qzqnxxo1_400.jpg (97 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m689kx89md1qzqnxxo1_400.jpg
97 KB, 400x356
>>696423354
So a woman having sex with a man is not straight? Or is it cause hermaphroties don't count as males no more?

>>696423363
So we should have her arrested for it cause it's unable to consent?
>>
>>696423459
Makes sense
>>
>>696404946
Being attractes to the feminine form is straight.
Actively seeking sex with a trap because of the penis is gay.
Being attracted to the masculine form is gay.
Actively seeking sex with a reverse trap... still pretty gay. (Come on, 2 inches difference and you're just having gay butt sex... who do you think you're fooling?)

Atteaction is based on secondary sex characteristics. Some physical, some social. The genitalia is just one of them. A fairly weak one at that, considering how rarely we see that during the selection process. But it's generally enough to kill the attraction for straight people.

Forcing me to pick between two options I wouldn't make on my own doesn't make the one I ultimately concede to "my choice". It's simply the least detestible option to me. It's like holding a gun to my head, telling me to pick one of two niggers I have to fuck. Whatever option I pick, it's still rape. How is that indicative of sexual orientatiom at all?
>>
File: 3165.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
3165.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
>>696423577
You said woman i thought you said man. What you tryna do? Confuse me? Theres only two genders. Just be one
>>
File: 4rewpy.jpg (13 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
4rewpy.jpg
13 KB, 227x223
>>696423440
The guy who tried to claim otherwise
>>696423459
I never said hermaphrodites were women, I was playing with the idea of the literal opposite.

re-read it anon
>>
>>696423577
you can be a monster and be able to consent. so no.
>>
File: yotsubacrying.jpg (33 KB, 528x354) Image search: [Google]
yotsubacrying.jpg
33 KB, 528x354
>>696423727
I choose yotusba
>>696423759
Then how is it zoophila?
>>
>>696423755
Two women scissoring is gay.
A woman scissoring with what should rightfully be a man's taint is not.
>>
>>696423889
rape is a man and a woman. no consent. fuck is man and a woman, consent. can have both, not a matter of who fuck who
>>
>>696423923
Good. So rubbing your vagina against a womans is not gay if you're a hermaphrodite.
>>
File: tumblr_m6synoTaQd1r0tzmu.png (36 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6synoTaQd1r0tzmu.png
36 KB, 200x200
>>696424037
Then why use the word zoophila?
>>
>>696424057
Correct, but you should also probably go to a plastic surgeon and get that shit sewn up.
>>
Wrong, it's male features that make on gay
>>
>>696424186
I'm just making sure that your definition of gay means rubbing your vagina against another womans. Cause that seems pretty gay to me regardless of gender.
>>
>>696404946
If you don't marry with a full functional biological woman you are a fag.
>>
File: tumblr_nka299r95D1tx32tto1_500.png (294 KB, 500x517) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nka299r95D1tx32tto1_500.png
294 KB, 500x517
>>696424384
So marrying a woman over 40 makes you a fag?
>>
>>696424147
cause it is
>>
>>696424350
The key word there is "another". A hermaphrodite is not a woman, he's a man who is unfortunate enough to have malformed genitalia.
Refer to this >>696423923 handy chart to determine whether a given instance of scissoring is gay.
>>
>>696424561
My genitals are unmutilated. Thank you very much sir.
>>
>>696424350
hermaphrodites don't have vaginas. it's malformed penis. stop being idiot
>>
>>696424761
It's malformed taint, rather.
>>
>>696424676
what ? never talked about your genitals
>>
File: tumblr_o2tf8rs3FU1uoh0afo1_500.png (211 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2tf8rs3FU1uoh0afo1_500.png
211 KB, 500x556
>>696424609
Sorry should have worded myself different, didn't mean to imply that.

You get my point tho.
>>
>>696404946
no matter what OP is always a fag
>>
File: images.jpg (16 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16 KB, 225x224
>>696424761
"a person or animal having both male and female sex organs" Literal definition.
>>
>>696405549
what about intersex, those born xxy or xx but are males.
>>
File: neverevercomeback.jpg (87 KB, 722x467) Image search: [Google]
neverevercomeback.jpg
87 KB, 722x467
>>696424861
Damn right you better not
>>
>>696404946
You're gay if you pick either

And everything about your shitty life is a social construct

Go fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>696425163
still males. you should do some research about what it look likes. and hermaphrodites does'nt exists the way you are dreaming about. they always get some surgery so everything is back to normal.
>>
>>696425322
>You're gay for picking a woman with masculine features
>You're gay for sleeping with something other than a woman.

Alright so we threw out the meaning of the word gay to make that work.
>>
>>696405536
Cute masculine vagina vs cute femine penis !

roll to see who wins
>>
File: 1467827029758.jpg (41 KB, 492x800) Image search: [Google]
1467827029758.jpg
41 KB, 492x800
>>696406838
Fucking kek.
>>
>>696425295
what's the point of all that shit. you're trying to justify the fact that you are gay or what ?
it's OK, nowadays, most people are OK with gays. even if most of them don't want to hear about gays, they don't care about what you're doing with your dick and your asshole.
>>
File: yotsuba-812.jpg (92 KB, 440x290) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba-812.jpg
92 KB, 440x290
>>696425415
Just google it.

Also arguing against an absolute, demonstrating one case where that is not true is sufficient.
>>
>>696425576
that's not woman with masculine feature. that's a girl trying to be something different.
if she do some surgery to get a tail and some cat's ears, does that make her a cat? no. she's still a women. a ugly one that only mentaly ill guys would fuck
>>
>>696425786
google it. there is no case.
>>
>>696425702
Trying to enforce that nobody talk about my unspecified genitals
>>
>>696426031
you enforce nothing. you're just gay and can't stand it.
>>
File: can parody final.jpg (194 KB, 972x672) Image search: [Google]
can parody final.jpg
194 KB, 972x672
this IS my final form: OP's false dichotomy parodied visually
>>
>>696426031
so you're hermaphrodite ? born with both functioning genitals ?
>>
File: yotsuba_by_katanya9621.png (147 KB, 624x940) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_by_katanya9621.png
147 KB, 624x940
>>696426030
Google "hermaphrodite real image" 2nd image
>>
File: 1463435254420.jpg (71 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
1463435254420.jpg
71 KB, 500x657
>>696408456
Yes, straight men are attracted to feminine features. However straight men are also hoping to find a vagina at the end of those curves. If you're happy with a cock at the end, you're gay, no matter if the cock's host has curves or not. Also, the more manly a woman looks, the uglier she is. Meaning simply: no dick for you if you're an ugly manly broad.

Assholes who surgically alter themselves to appear as another gender dont define what is attracrive.
>>
Has a penis
>guy
Has vagina
>girl
Girl on guy
>ok
Guy on guy / Girl on girl
>gay

Keep being a closetfag in denial if you are a guy and fuck something with a penis you are a gigantic homosexual
>>
>>696426167
hahaha so true. and of course, you must chose one or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
File: yotsuba_oao_by_pardner-d49y3ff.jpg (89 KB, 761x350) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_oao_by_pardner-d49y3ff.jpg
89 KB, 761x350
>>696426251
I just told you not to mention my unspecified number of genitals.
>>696426128
You seem to be obeying the rule so far anon. I say I make a pretty good cop
>>
>>696404946
>Gender isn't a social construct but the stereotypes related to them are. You can still be gay/bi and not be a flaming faggot.

Exactly. Now for the love of masculine vaginas can we stop this bait fest
>>
>>696426269
google hermaphrodism wikipedia. first link
>>
>>696404946
All too queer for me, man
>>
>>696411978
That's like saying fat chicks or ugly chicks aren't women.
>>
>>696426397
add genuine after penis and vagina
>>
File: 1461724756694.jpg (12 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1461724756694.jpg
12 KB, 267x200
>>696426490
Nevar!!
>>
>>696404946
i would not fuck the two guys on the left because htye are men and i am not gay

i would also not fuck the girl on the right because she is ugly as fuck

check m8 bitch
>>
File: Farrah_tss.webm (1 MB, 320x568) Image search: [Google]
Farrah_tss.webm
1 MB, 320x568
>>696404946
>>
>>696426498
"Historically, the term hermaphrodite has also been used to describe ambiguous genitalia and gonadal mosaicism in individuals of gonochoristic species, especially human beings"

"In biology, gonochorism (Greek offspring + disperse) or unisexualism or gonochory describes the state of having just one of at least two distinct sexes in any one individual organism"
>>
File: stayangrybirder.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
stayangrybirder.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>696426656
Add bullet into your forehead
>>
File: singles.jpg (81 KB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
singles.jpg
81 KB, 1024x572
You're going to love this. Trust me. What you're seeing now are singles.
>>
>>696426905
"External genitalia are often ambiguous, the degree depending mainly on the amount of testosterone produced by the testicular tissue between 8 and 16 weeks of gestation."

still males
>>
File: Farrah_ts.webm (3 MB, 274x480) Image search: [Google]
Farrah_ts.webm
3 MB, 274x480
>>696426903
Does it really matter whats your sexual orientation as long as you don't hurt others ?

You have too much free time OP to think about this bullshit.

Bang/love who you want and if people care or label you they can suck your ding-dong
>>
>>696426984
add gay after your name
>>
File: doubles.jpg (85 KB, 847x461) Image search: [Google]
doubles.jpg
85 KB, 847x461
>>696427097
These are dubs.
>>
>>696427228
this. just be gay like you want to be, don't annoy people with that, and don't let people annoy you
>>
File: 1462209677358.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1462209677358.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>696427267
Fuck
>>
File: Yotsuba_yanda_match.jpg (149 KB, 768x647) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba_yanda_match.jpg
149 KB, 768x647
>>696427163
I said nothing otherwise. Infact it needed to be true to make my earlier point
>>
>>696405215
I'm not attracted to people with mental disorders, or who have objectively the traits of the other gender.
>>
File: Vegeeeteet.gif (279 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Vegeeeteet.gif
279 KB, 500x375
>>696427461
Pathetic, Kakarot
>>
>>696427570
Sure. But that doesn't describe if you're gay or straight.
>>
>>696427566
so yhea, hermaphrodites are just men with malformed gentials. thank you
>>
>>696404946
>you cannot pick both options

Not a problem. Fucking the one on the right is straight and normal.

Now your picture on the other hand is full of shit.

If the trap on the left bent over naked I would not be interested because I'm not gay. If the trap on the right bent over and I saw the sweet pussy I would then decide if I wanted to stick my dick in it because while her/his body is not at all attractive, pussy is wonderful.
>>
>>696404946
>itt: OP trying to defend his sexual insecurities

You are simply a faggot, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 1469051025944.jpg (165 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
1469051025944.jpg
165 KB, 798x798
>>696427744
>>
File: Vegetachuckel.gif (448 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
Vegetachuckel.gif
448 KB, 240x320
>>696427744
Ha! Dubs! Even in my flaccid base form.
>>
File: 16744299959_dca8865795.jpg (64 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
16744299959_dca8865795.jpg
64 KB, 500x292
>>696427821
So them rubbing their vagina's against women is as straight as it comes. Thank you
>>
>>696427865
clearly. why can't you say proudly that you are a faggot OP? it's OK, we already know.
>>
File: vegeeet.png (312 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
vegeeet.png
312 KB, 704x396
>>696428019
Nappa! Show these sexually confused Earthlings your dubs!
>>
File: Bulma_(Earth-41613).png (82 KB, 286x540) Image search: [Google]
Bulma_(Earth-41613).png
82 KB, 286x540
>>696428019
Always so arrogant.

Someone should put him in his place.
>>
>>696428039
no, cause they don't have vaginas. they have malformed penis. thank you
>>
File: nappadubs.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
nappadubs.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
>>696428274
NYEH!
>>
>>696428336
So explain the vagina's underneath their penises?
>>
>>696428419
Pathetic.

Rommel dubs
>>
>>696428455
this is only in your dreams, not in reality.
>>
File: vegeta singles.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vegeta singles.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
>>696428419
Yeah, Nappa can't get dubs because he's a lil' bitch
>>
File: 1ElHGFy.png (308 KB, 843x661) Image search: [Google]
1ElHGFy.png
308 KB, 843x661
If dubs this thread ends here.
>>
File: Finalget.gif (658 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
Finalget.gif
658 KB, 500x268
>>696428617
Going for trips...
>>
File: getforfuckssake.gif (921 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
getforfuckssake.gif
921 KB, 500x271
>>696428886
OHSHITITHINKIWENTALITTLETOLATE
>>
File: 85a.png (323 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
323 KB, 776x602
>>696429056
>>
File: 1335683279387s.jpg (4 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1335683279387s.jpg
4 KB, 126x126
>>696428886
>>
File: 1327718739832.gif (235 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1327718739832.gif
235 KB, 550x400
>>696428617
>>
File: 1439017476660.jpg (49 KB, 393x960) Image search: [Google]
1439017476660.jpg
49 KB, 393x960
>>696428419
>>
File: Neverget.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Neverget.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>696429181
>>696429227
>>696429284
>>
File: 1441054491753.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441054491753.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>696428274
>>
>>696429352
>>
File: 478967.jpg (21 KB, 200x309) Image search: [Google]
478967.jpg
21 KB, 200x309
>>696426269
hahaha. are you serious? here's another picture ine the same page. you're dumb.
>>
>>696429352
>>696428617
>>
File: 1344036574329.jpg (66 KB, 445x437) Image search: [Google]
1344036574329.jpg
66 KB, 445x437
>>696429457
>>
File: 1382312742803.jpg (118 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1382312742803.jpg
118 KB, 720x480
>>696429552
>>
>>696429667
>>
File: Seeyalaterfuckers.gif (443 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
Seeyalaterfuckers.gif
443 KB, 400x296
>>696429441
>>696429552
Yamcha, take over. I'm going to go cry in my room. CRY ABOUT HOW GAY YOU ALL ARE HAHAHhah
>>
File: Notsure_zps4a355057.jpg (46 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Notsure_zps4a355057.jpg
46 KB, 500x600
>>696427744
>>
File: YamchaCellSagaT.png (232 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
YamchaCellSagaT.png
232 KB, 576x432
>>696429766
Nice dubs, Vegeta
>>
File: e75.jpg (33 KB, 413x569) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
33 KB, 413x569
>>696429766
>>
>>696429860
>>
File: yamchaDubsgo.gif (604 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
yamchaDubsgo.gif
604 KB, 500x374
>>696429860
>>696429877
Here I go!
>>
File: iu.jpg (88 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
88 KB, 500x651
>>696411509
if gender is not a social construct then the one on the right would make you straight because that person has a vagina and is genetically a female. Your logic if flawed.
>>
File: yamchaisdead.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
yamchaisdead.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>696429931
>>
>>696429920
>>
File: ambiguous-genitalia-1-638.jpg (64 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
ambiguous-genitalia-1-638.jpg
64 KB, 638x479
>>696426463
here is what it really look like. sorry to break your faggot dream.
>>
File: Tienenen.png (163 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Tienenen.png
163 KB, 576x432
>>696430011
You did it, bro
>>
File: 1377586367712.png (3 MB, 1024x1230) Image search: [Google]
1377586367712.png
3 MB, 1024x1230
>>696429931
>>
File: d6a.jpg (44 KB, 648x486) Image search: [Google]
d6a.jpg
44 KB, 648x486
>>696404946
>>
File: 1381606575001.png (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1381606575001.png
49 KB, 200x200
>>696430011
>>
File: Tripbeam.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
Tripbeam.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>>696430085
Get ready for my ultimate technique.
>>
File: 4947998392_2dafa5577a_z.jpg (50 KB, 400x508) Image search: [Google]
4947998392_2dafa5577a_z.jpg
50 KB, 400x508
>>696430085
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (92 KB, 728x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
92 KB, 728x1000
>>696430206
>>
File: tripspam.gif (386 KB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
tripspam.gif
386 KB, 360x203
>>696430206
TRIP BEAM GO
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nioj9703hF1t8dwhm.jpg (135 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nioj9703hF1t8dwhm.jpg
135 KB, 400x400
>>696430319
>>
File: Tripbeamha.jpg (12 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Tripbeamha.jpg
12 KB, 320x180
>>696430319
And again!
>>
>>696430410
>>
>>696404946
I'm Bi, so I'll fuck the dude while the chicks DP my ass. And it'll be hella queer.
>>
File: 1466062084165.jpg (44 KB, 657x720) Image search: [Google]
1466062084165.jpg
44 KB, 657x720
>>696404946
If you fuck something that was born with a penis, you're gay.

If you fuck something that wasn't born with a penis, but has masculine features, you're also gay.

Neither are straight, both make you a faggot.

/thread
>>
File: popopopo.jpg (118 KB, 836x956) Image search: [Google]
popopopo.jpg
118 KB, 836x956
>>696430410
Get.
Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 131

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.