Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anons, do any of you feel safe when a cop is around?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 625x937) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 625x937
Anons, do any of you feel safe when a cop is around?
>>
Paranoia every time
>>
I hate cops who harass me, which is every 6 months or so, without major consequence.

Skeezy motherfucker asks me for change-- 'Where the fuck are all the cops?"
>>
If I'm in a bad part of town, kind of. If I'm near home I just feel like they're looking for any reason to give people a ticket.

For the most part I dislike cops
>>
>>696356168
No, motherfuckers are always finding the most stupid of reasons to give fines. If you walk with 3 people on the street or more, you are ganging up and get a fine. If you stand still for over a minute you act you get a fine. If you have your cellphone out, you get a fine.
>>
>>696356168
no

because ACAB
>>
>>696356441
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>696356441
Where do you live anon?
>>
No. And i'm a rich white male. I mean, not the belittle the people who are clearly more likely to get harassed or killed by the police, but cops are just fucking sociopaths. You have NO IDEA when they'll decide to kill you.
>>
>>696356441
That's basically what their job boils down to. Gotta make the city revenue anyway you can
>>
It's dependent on the city. The ones in my city are cool even when they pull you over. You'll be getting a warning if you aren't a douchebag unless you did something really bad. They also take into account what kind of car you drive, your age, etc.
>>
>>696356575
>>696356580
>>696356647
Belgium, each city was given the right to make their own laws, and now we have a bunch of really stupid ones.
>>
>>696356643
Fuck not even white males feel safe
>>
No. Medic fag here.

I get pulled over a lot and i just get asked to slow down. It's kind of rude to give the guy who might give you pain meds after you got shot a ticket. I would be less inclined to go through the trouble of drawing it up.
>>
>>696356168
retarded meme. Murder can ruin your life and if i catch you murder I'm ruining your life durr
>>
>>696356168
Only if there are niggers around
>>
>>696356168
Of course because I dont do illegal shit or act like a nignog.
>>
I feel fine around them. White law abiding citizen. I think the black community would feel much different about cops if they focused on being law abiding citizens more than looking thug around their bros.
>>
i live in a scandinavian country, theres like 1 cop death per 10 years or something and shots fired by cops about 20 per year with mostly warning shots?

being a cop here is probably chill as fuck if you can stand roleplaying a taxi driver for all the drunken people you get every day
>>
>>696357092
It specifically says drugs dumbass
>>
>>696357123

>thread
>>
Not really.. I hate cops (except fit size 7 blonde cops, add giant tits detectives).

Back in Australia, Mossad/illuminatis marked me as "dangerous terrorist" because I refused to join their cult.

The result is, daily pull overs (sometimes 3 stops per day), checking my car/motorbike.. even an exhaust or K&N sticker made them fuck me to the max.

I had an officer "wannabe jack bauer" harassing me while frisk searching me while people were watching and passing...

I had an officer shouting at me.. all sort of Drama.

Then I figured that if I purchase a motorbike and transfer it once the REGO expire. It will be under someone else name -no BEEP BEEP pull the guy over and FUCK HIM YEEAH MAYTE!- "still sale receipt and VicRoads form says its sold but am LAZY guy who didn't have time to TRANSFER IT ON PAPER and pay transfer fees.. but it can wait right? its just on computer"...

So it worked a bit well.. until I had to renew the REGO.

Which made me a mobile terrorist that is being bullied by the long vasline covered dick of the law.

But on the bright side, I had seen some hot Scud missiles (%7 of the pull overs) that I would love to marry and wake up to their faces each morning. It's just the combination of tight pants & lovely Kevlar jacket with nice left leg up a bit to the knees strapped gun that makes them.. hmm Lara Croft style :D.
>>
File: 1448207921838.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1448207921838.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>696356168
Only the officers who's families I know personally. Other than them the rest are strangers with power who can fuck straight off to hell.

Only been pulled over three times and all within 6 months of starting college. The cops didn't even have a good reason, they just said that I "looked too young to be driving alone". Was weird the first time, after the second and third I was starting to get spooky. I'm white and follow literally all the traffic rules (except speeding, I drive 15-25 mph above the limit when I think it's safe). Still got profiled as "too young".
>>
>>696357123
jew or cop detected
>>
>>696357724
Yeah but you probably are some ugly fucking bogan with a holden commodore and with a XXXXgold tee and cumstained shorts.
>>
>>696357724
>Giant Tits Detectives
>10/10 post son
>Gotta go write some erotic fiction and sell that shit on amazon...
>>
>>696356168
Yes. I'm a black man who has a job, nice clothes, and never does anything wrong. I was pulled over because my light was out. First time in nearly a decade. Officer asked to see ID. Instead of chimping out I explained that my legal firearm and ID were in the glove box. I suggested that the officer get it while stepped out of my car because it would make everyone feel safer. Officer took my ID, went to his car to do his thing, then came back and told me to have a nice day. I wasn't shot, beaten, arrested, nothing. That's because I know not to do stupid shit to provoke a man who's already on edge from all the crazy things going down these days. I'm not living in fear because I'm not ignorant.

>inb4 I'm a nigger

Daily reminder that BLM is a terrorist organization. If you didn't sign the petition to have them recognized as one then you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>696357881
Nah just no interest in being a scumbag. If hes hassling me then he cant arrest your drug dealing ass ...
>>
>>696358331
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>696358492
>Faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x393
>>696358331
You're living in fantasy land anon
>>
An American cop? No. Cops in lots of other countries aren't nearly as murderous, though.
>>
>>696358331
Underrated post.
Amerifats will not defend this.
>>
>>696358492
███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗░███████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝███████╗
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗╚════██║
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║███████║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝
Niggers everywhere.

>>696358599
I'm just a regular guy living my life.
>>
Never, ever had any issues with police. They have always been beyond cool with me. Maybe you should try not being assholes to them first. You would probably be surprised
>>
>>696356168
Yes, cuz I'm white
>>
>>696358331
Good on you, Anon. Well said.
>>
The city I live in, the entire force is power hungry and abusive. They've been internally investigated by the FBI on the way they treat people numerous times. No I absolutely do not feel safe. I've even been punched by one for absolutely no reason other than asking "do you want me to sit on the curb or just stand with the other officer?" Because all he said was "get over there" and I had no idea what the fuck he meant by that
>>
>>696356168
>get pulled over
>hands 10/2
>car off, radio off, window down.
> Licence, registration and proof of insurance in hand
>cop comes up to window
>23yo female cop, long red hair
>"Good Morning, just noticed that you were going a little fast and wanted to see what the hurry was."
>good god she is beautiful
>"Oh, just trying to get to work. I'll slow down. Sorry about that."
>"No a problem, slow down a bit and we're both good."
>Roll up window, drive away slowly
>she passes me
>smiles and waves
>drives off into the morning

Hnnnng...

Apart from that fringe case, cops are one of a handful of people who can fuck your life up simply doing their job. The court system is crazy broken, they are essentially armed tax collectors at this point.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>696358331
>I'm a black man who has a job and doesn't do anything bad

LOL sure
>>
File: 1445967366559.jpg (96 KB, 562x562) Image search: [Google]
1445967366559.jpg
96 KB, 562x562
>>696358331
Thanks for being an upstanding human being. It's good to see there are still black people and not just a bunch of howling niggers demanding to be called people.
>>
File: burn.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
burn.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>696359092
>posting from mobile
>>
>>696358810
>>696359094
same fag
>>
File: 1455823564060.jpg (160 KB, 934x725) Image search: [Google]
1455823564060.jpg
160 KB, 934x725
>>696358492
Fuck off newfag. Keep your stupidity to yourself. That poster is a black man, not a nigger. Learn the difference and suck a dick.
>>
>>696358382
You, sir, are and idiot :|
>>
File: 1465919983979.jpg (58 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1465919983979.jpg
58 KB, 640x624
>>696359190
Honestly want to know: How could you tell he posted from mobile?
>>
>>696359236
Your also a nigger
>>
>>696359198
>anons talk like real people
>not spamming NIGGER
Clearly a samefag.
>>
>>696357092
Explain why drug possession should be a crime instead of evidence of a crime.
>>
Only if theres someone dangerous around. Otherwise hes only there to give someone a ticket or legally harass some people.
>>
>>696359382
I also know he was using an iOS device. iOS will change the filename of all saved images to "image". The filename on what he posted is "image.gif".
>>
>>696358331
guy is obviously white and you idiots fell for the bait

>>696356168
no. cops are all bullies that will not hesitate to kill you or fuck your life over if they don't like you or your attitude. unless you act like a subservient dog at any encounter with the police you seriously risk loss of life or liberty just because they can if they feel like it. even if you lawfully exercise your rights and are not in violation of the law, an encounter with any police officer is potentially deadly and can ruin your life

never speak to the police and only do the bare minimum to end any encounter with them and move on

Sent from my Android phone
>>
>>696359791
>black guy doesn't agree with me
>he's not black
Liberal logic.
>>
File: 1469314529619.jpg (115 KB, 556x746) Image search: [Google]
1469314529619.jpg
115 KB, 556x746
Yeah, I do. Because I don't live in a 3d world dump like murrica or Somalia.
>>
>>696359927
Maybe it's because you typed in complete sentences and uses punctuations. Dead giveaway you're not black
>>
File: 1463689454860.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1463689454860.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>696359399
Nah I'm white as they come.

>>696359638
Thanks bro. I never knew that.

>>696359791
>Black guy doesn't act like a retarded nigger online.
>Can't be black, obviously white
So because he doesn't fit into the chimpbox he's not a real black person?
>>
>>696356168
Sure I feel safe. Why wouldn't I?
>>
>>696356168
I have never felt safe around a cop.

I'm a clean-cut white male in his early 20's in Texas, btw
>>
only good cop is a dead cop
>>
>>696356168
>Anons, do any of you feel safe when a cop is around?
Nope.
They just exist to fuck over people, or their descendants, who've migrated from the South.
>>
>>696356643
Fun fact: More whites are shot by cops than minorities.
>>
>>696356168
They're average idiot americans with built up egos who feel threatened by the media and respond to threats (like someone scuffing their ego) with lethal force. What do you think?
>>
>>696356168
so what you dont know
>the guy in the picture is from Rochester, NY
>I used to live in Rochester, NY
>he was out on a call one night with some other officers
>some little nig in a window a block down the street
>nig has .22 rifle
>shoots this guy in the back of the head with rifle
>copbros throw this guy in the back of one of the cars
>rush him to hospital
>save his life, but now is tarded
http://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/news-headlines/diponzio-still-shines-five-years-after-shooting
>>
>>696356168
Gotta make the city money that's why I hate them. They spend most of their shift setting up traps instead of patrolling the streets it's crazy.
>>
I feel entirely safe because in my 32 years of life I've never put myself in the position to where a police officer would ever intervene and justice would ever be dealt on me.

Jesus fucking christ you angsty faggots it's not that hard to *not* break the law. Grow up and act like an adult.
>>
>>696358331
I'm assuming you're not actually black. and no blm is not a terror org. you're just a white trolling fedora dumbass.
>>
>>696360970
"absolutely love my job and that was something I worked hard to get to in the first place and I wasn't about to let that go without a fight"

Except it wasn't much of a fight. Hope this dude got a nice settlement
>>
>>696356168
Yes. I smoke massive amounts of weed every day. I've been arrested. I've been to jail (not for long). I've been pulled over and/or ticketed maybe a dozen times in my life. I like seeing cops around. I do not care to talk to them, as nothing good can come from it. But i like having them around.

Watch, as Baltimores finest beat the shit outta this nigger kid who srsly almost killed them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvA9ZgC73vc
>>
>>696359236
Found the, what do you call niggers... cuck. I found the cuck
>>
File: 1465718394704.png (314 KB, 1024x824) Image search: [Google]
1465718394704.png
314 KB, 1024x824
>>696356441
>No, motherfuckers are always finding the most stupid of reasons to give fines. If you walk with 3 people on the street or more, you are ganging up and get a fine. If you stand still for over a minute you act you get a fine. If you have your cellphone out, you get a fine.
The point is to keep you out of the market. Think about who paid for the elections of the local judges and police chiefs? They don't want competition for their businesses. Yeah, cops play dumb when it comes to honor culture but they know what they're doing. They just know that certain people(Black or Southernish White) are competition.

This is where the myth of racist cops comes from: they're not racist, they just hate all competition(Duluth cops treated Southern Whites like shit because Blacks never moved there for a certain reason that occured in 1920).

This kind of shit is why things won't change by acquiescing to the system. We must arm the Blacks. They're the only people with honor anymore.
>>
>>696356168
Yes.
>>
>>696360382
I paid attention in English class. It helped.

>>696360438
No problem. Go hang around on /g/ for a while and you'll learn new things.

>>696361219
Stay mad.
>>
>>696360839
fun fact: it's bc they're are more whites who commit crimes as opposed to a small minority population percentage.
>>
>>696360839
Fun fact: it's because they outnumber every other race, so simple number here. More white criminals = more white criminals getting shot
>>
>>696356168
It's funny. Every cop I've interacted with has been extremely nice to me ( warnings instead of tickets, not searching when there are blunt wrappers visible in my car, when my car got broken into and my registration happened to be expired- a cop decided not to check my registration even though it was protocol - didn't realize this until the next day when the outdated sticker jogged my memory) but I smoke a shit ton of weed so I am terrified of them. I'm also black af, but that has never seemed to make a diff.
>>
>>696356808
haha kanker jood.

Anyway, went there with some friends a while back. one of my friends was literally getting fucked over by the cops. he basically jay walked and the cop was asking him more money than he should have paid. and in the end the cop just put the money in his pocket while laughing. shit was kinda pathetic.
>>
>>696357724
That's some crazy ass mafia shit you got there anon.
>>
>>696357426
well drugs can legit ruin your life as can murder therefore it'd retarded
>>
>>696361404
>>696361413
You could just say whites are 60% of the US while blacks are around 18% these days.
>>
>>696361045
but anon all cops are heroes that are out saving lives not fulfilling quotas for traffic tickets. didn't you know that?

Sent from my Android phone
>>
>>696359441
that makes no sense
>>
>>696361731
I think he meant drug possession over evidence of a violent crime.
>>
>>696361973
because they're both illegal
>>
>>696358331
>BLM is a terrorist organization
Explain yourself...
>>
File: Freudian Slip.png (492 KB, 741x885) Image search: [Google]
Freudian Slip.png
492 KB, 741x885
>>696356647
>That's basically what their job boils down to. Gotta make the city revenue anyway you can
Its not about that; its about protecting the interests of their boss's constituents. You think the White/Tan urban elites want competition? Do you think they want more doctors, lawyers, professors, etc in the local area competing for their jobs? Fuck no! They want everyone who's ancestors either wore the gray or worked the fields during the war to either accept shitty jobs or literally die. They don't want competition and they damn well don't want more kids in their fag-only urban centers.

Yankees are the biggest pricks in America. They've spent over 150 years fucking with innocent people. Hell, slavery had transitioned into serfdom and was eventually going to end or become far less miserable(legalizing education would've allowed slaves to be owned like corporations and actually have good lives) and America was going to become a great nation. Then John fucking Brown shot up Harpers Ferry and Americans have suffered for generations.

Yankees are our common enemy. Hell, they hate Blacks even more than rednecks. For instance
>Organic food is eaten to feel superior
>Regulations exist to keep Blacks from entering the economy
>"Green" policies exist to prevent Blacks from acquiring land around cities(organic food helps raise land prices for that same reason)
>Feminism DIRECTLY targeted Blacks.
>etc
>>
>>696362312
they cause terror on anybody who isn't black, we're supposed to feel bad for them because of their skill color
>>
>>696357123
>Of course because I dont do illegal shit or act like a nignog.
Except you do every fucking day. The difference is that you don't have cops looking down your back.
>>
>>696357254
They're like this in parts of the UK too, coppers where I live in south Wales have an actual fucking minibus for the drunken shits who fall over in the street. A guy I know got caught pissing on a doorstep, he got off because he gave his address and it was his own fucking door.
>>
Never had a problem with them where I am.
I've been pulled over on nonsense, but also for speeding and other traffic violations.. Seems to me that they treat yo how you treat them. He'll I've put out joints in the ashtray, shut it, and went through my traffic stop like normal
>>
>>696356168
There is a cop painting in the other room... wut do?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (73 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
73 KB, 736x552
>>696358331
>That's because I know not to do stupid shit to provoke a man who's already on edge from all the crazy things going down these days.
The intent is to provoke people by intentionally disrespecting them and humiliating them in order to get a reaction. Not all cops would do that but don't assume that all cops are like the one you met.

>Daily reminder that BLM is a terrorist organization. If you didn't sign the petition to have them recognized as one then you're a piece of shit.
BLM is a group of Yankee Tans/halfbreeds run by a literal faggot that exists to fuck over Blacks so they can't compete in the economy. Do you really think that Tans would want Blacks to become a threat to their jobs and the jobs of Whites who's blame all Blacks(just like 100X times in the past)?

BLM isn't a bunch of terrorists. Hell, the leader probably kills more people by infecting them with AIDS than anything else. Look at how they try to humiliate Blacks with stupid shit all the time. Look at how they use Black women for everything because they don't trust Black men. BLM is like the modern KKK; it exists to marginalize its members and keep them from doing anything. The only difference is that BLM, unlike the KKK, wants its members exterminated which is why they keep on protesting to bring in more Mexicans(and we know what Mexicans do to Blacks).
>>
>>696358492
Fuck off.
Arm the Blacks.
>>
>>696362493
I don't do illegal shit, and if I do get busted for something occasionally speeding or rolling through a stop sign then I also show the cop some respect rather than telling him/her to "fuck off" or anything along those lines.

If a cop is looking down your back, you probably fit a few criteria of a profile, but if want them to stop then act respectfully instead of like a child or rapid ape when/if they approach you.
>>
>>696358765
>I don't know why cops exist
Maybe you should try going to a "Black" community for once. The cops will watch your every move(after giving you a few minutes to buy/sell drugs if that was your original intent). I'm White and I'm saying that. You know how fucked up it is to buy a car from a Black guy? You have like 15 cops in the area following you.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 643x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 643x820
>>696362406
>>
File: 0EII8Vl.jpg (112 KB, 459x816) Image search: [Google]
0EII8Vl.jpg
112 KB, 459x816
>>696356168
Of course I feel safe

I work with them.
>>
>>696362312
Basically what >>696362426 said. BLM is an embarrassment to me, my family, and any other blacks that know right from wrong. They call for violence and chaos. They even invaded a vigil that was being held in memorial of those who died in Orlando. They're undoing everything that MLK Jr. worked for. I often wonder what white who don't know me think. I'm probably viewed as some kind of animal thanks to the regressive left.

>>696363335
You sound crazy. BLM is a bunch of inbred niggers. Welcome to America where the SJWs put bad behavior and criminal on a pedestal.
>>
File: 1293923918869.jpg.jpg (29 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1293923918869.jpg.jpg
29 KB, 398x500
>>696361174
Underrated post
>>
File: A Fucking Tan.jpg (102 KB, 604x691) Image search: [Google]
A Fucking Tan.jpg
102 KB, 604x691
>>696359094
>>696359236

>Thanks for being an upstanding human being. It's good to see there are still black people and not just a bunch of howling niggers demanding to be called people.
You dumbass. It depends where you are born. Yeah, Southern culture won't make you rich but urban elites ensure that it will keep you poor if you're born within their city limits.

Your little myth of about success being a choice has been disproven by tuition rates. Several years ago, tuition skyrocketed because of higher demand. Colleges, being unwilling to grow and highly anti-competitive(preventing startups), just raised rates. If all Blacks followed faggots like you, tuition would be several hundred thousand for a Bachelors degree just due to the demand and you know damn well that most Blacks wouldn't be able to get the loans.

Face the fact, faggot: Urban elites don't want growth and competition. This is why they keep fucking Blacks over while going "hurr, its the big corporations that own the police and stuff". No, its the fuckers who live in the old-and-wealthy part of town.

Blacks are fucked unless they fight back. Poor Whites are fucked unless they help out said Blacks. Urban whites can always make excuses and claim that the "environment" is just "too important" for Blacks to be allowed to succeed.
>>
>>696357123
Fucking agreed. Anyone who hates cops will give off that vibe raising the odds of a bad cop encounter.
>>
>>696358331

Police fag here. That's all it takes.
>>
>>696356964
Then you're not fit to be a medic if you let emotions decide whether or not you'll do something that your job requires of you.
>>
>>696358331
Believe this 100%
>>
>>696364728
>>696364837
same fag again
>>
>>696364772
You mean like cops do?
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>696364411
Black guy here again. I was an only child raised by a single mother. Stayed in school and worked at a grocery store. I went to a community college and studied hard and got a CS degree. Nobody kept me back. I've never been hung without a trial, beaten, or really mistreated in any significant way. I've never seen whites act like the monsters everyone told me they would be. All people in America have an equal to sink or swim. What are you going on about?
>>
>>696359927
Tans = White you fag. Just because some people were technically African Americans when they went north before the war doesn't make them part of the same group that moved north during the 2 Great Migrations.

Tans(often having ancestors fathered by slave owners in the North or Old South) weren't part of a massive immigration wave and thus were able to integrate into society without society rejecting them. You need to realize 1 important lesson: You can't integrate 5,000,000 people into a handful of cities over a 20 year span of time. Its just not possible since the locals will reject the competition by force and they'll make excuses along the way.
>hurr, we must protect the UNIONS from those evil "corporations"(pic related)
>Durr, the environment is so weak that 1 minority business will cause the earth to start on fire

Also, the actions of the locals will cause effects down the road
>Locals move in -> make schools shitty to prevent competition -> uneducated kids need jobs -> make industry illegal/uneconomical in the area to protect the unions and local politicians -> kids turn to crime -> Businesses now don't want to move back -> lather, rise, repeat.

We should've armed the Blacks in 1865
>>
>>696365291
forgot pic
>>
>>696356168

Of course I feel safe!

The only thing that stops a bad man with a gun, is a good man with a gun, faggot!
>>
22 year old white male here. I get paranoid when I'm driving and I see a cop, but that's due to the fact I drive over the speed limit most of the time. I don't smoke weed anymore but I used to drive stoned all the time so my police related paranoia could be an after effect from that. But to answer your question, yes I do feel safe other than scared I might get a ticket. Never once thought I would be shot.
>>
>>696356168
Yes I feel safe
But I also feel like they'll ticket me for not looking both ways when I cross the street
>>
>>696365126
The cops who do that are also unfit for the uniform. Just like you.
>>
FUCK COPS IM A FUCKING ROCK STAR REBELLING AND DEFIANCE MAKES MY MUTHAFUCKIN COCK HARD
>>
>>696365291
>tans
I'm not south African dark but not arab looking either.

>We should've armed the Blacks
We can't arm ourselves? Gun safety classes are easy, common sense shit dude.
>>
>>696356441
It must suck being black.
>>
>>696356643
Pretty sure you have a pretty good idea when they're gonna decide to kill you if you jump on one and try to take his gun or if you're told not to move at gunpoint and start trying to dig in your pockets while stating that you have a gun a couple days after pulling off an armed robbery.
>>
>>696356168
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

please halp
>>
>>696356168
When I was young I got pulled over a lot for no reason. I was never ticketed or even accused of something. They just ran my shit for no reason. I once had one ask me why I pulled into a drive. Uhh... because this is my residence?

I'm 27 now and drive a new car. I haven't had a issue since.
>>
>>696356647
It's actually illegal in GA for police agencies to purposefully use their powers to generate revenue for their jurisdiction. That's why there's so many rules here for things like speed traps and stuff. We just had a whole agency get shut down for operating a speed trap in their city. They lost their certifications and the entire agency was replaced from the ground up.
>>
File: serve2.jpg (124 KB, 736x540) Image search: [Google]
serve2.jpg
124 KB, 736x540
>>696365214
>Black guy here again. I was an only child raised by a single mother. Stayed in school and worked at a grocery store. I went to a community college and studied hard and got a CS degree. Nobody kept me back.
Good. you had the right attitude, adapted, and were in a good place to succeed. Did your mom(or grand parents) move to where you grew up after WW1 or WW2? If so, then you got lucky. If not, then you're part of a very small minority already in the North(most likely) who never suffered from anywhere near the problems.

> I've never been hung without a trial, beaten, or really mistreated in any significant way.
Yeah? Most people aren't. Lynchings have always been illegal and beatings need "justification". Depends on where you grew up since cops don't give a damn about your past. You are just a competitor to them if you're in the wrong place.

> I've never seen whites act like the monsters everyone told me they would be.
ring ring ring
You've not grown up in an area that had a huge influx of immigration. If so, then you would've experienced racism due merely to competition. People don't like losing their jobs or having to compete.

>All people in America had an equal to sink or swim before the Civil War
Fixed

>What are you going on about?
The big picture. You are lucky but your skin color doesn't let you speak for an entire group - many of whom have had different experiences. The numbers show that.

Pic related(you are mentioned in the part about those who benefit from the "preservation of the old system" which doesn't apply to most)

While you're probably Black, at least admit it if you're a Tan.
>>
>>696356441
Stop being a nigger, hanging out with other niggers and wearing bandanas. Oh and pull your pants up.
>>
>>696366304
Hah, please tell me it was the town of Arcade, GA.
>>
>>696362493
No anon. Not everyone is a criminal. And the ones that aren't criminals don't tend to get shot by the police. I will not get shot by the police today because I will not commit crimes or put myself in the position to have to interact with police. If you're getting pulled over everyday by a different cop then chances are way more in favor of you're a shitty driver that needs his license revoked than "muh nigger drivin must be out looting white folk"
>>
Sure, when im not high
>>
I'm not black and I'm not white trash so yes.
>>
File: 1445781744031.jpg (184 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1445781744031.jpg
184 KB, 564x820
>>696366275
I got pulled over for pulling into my own driveway once too when I was 18. I lived on a private road that apparently the cop lived on too, and he just assumed I didn't belong there. When the encounter was over, and even after he knew that it was where I lived as it was on my license, he told me to vacate the area or I'd be arrested. So I vacated into the house. About 30 minutes or so later police knocked on the door to my house and tried to arrest me for trespassing, but my parents talked to the officers. I was given a warning not to do it again (I guess I wasn't supposed to come home?).

I guess it was because I came home around 3AM, but I can't help that I worked late. Or maybe it's because my family is black. Good thing it didn't happen in today's world, or I'd have been killed along with my family. smh
>>
File: Tulsariotpostcard2.jpg (155 KB, 924x621) Image search: [Google]
Tulsariotpostcard2.jpg
155 KB, 924x621
>>696365590
>I'm not south African dark but not arab looking either.
You're a Tan
>We can't arm ourselves? Gun safety classes are easy, common sense shit dude.
>We
Most Blacks are living in cities that have banned guns. Of course you can arm yourself since you're probably not living in a shitty de-industrialized port city(eg Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, etc). You're also not who anyone is talking about when they talk about problems in the Black communities but you are of the group that tends to benefit the most from raising hell about everything and reaping the rewards(Affirmative Action isn't there for Tyrone but is there for Tan Tyler).

No offense but you have to understand the numbers: 5 million Black people immigrated north during the 2nd Great Migration as the cities were de-industrializing. There's no physical way that they, and their descendents, haven't been(and aren't still) facing major obsticals. Liberals have done EVERYTHING in their power to keep Blacks out of(or barely in) the economy for a very logical reason: competition and growth would've changed the cities and forced them to grow in ways that wouldn't benefit the pre-existing urban elites(you know, the people who's names are on things, have lived there for generations, and prefer to run things)

Pic related: its what happens when ALL Blacks in an area do everything right.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
>Over the course of 16 hours, more than 800 people were admitted to local white hospitals with injuries, the two black hospitals were burned down, and police arrested and detained more than 6,000 black Greenwood residents at three local facilities. An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire, resulting in over $26 million in damages. The official count of the dead by the Oklahoma Bureau of Vital Statistics was 36, but other estimates of black fatalities vary from 55 to about 300.
>>
>>696366599
White GA. They got busted out when it their city govt was almost all found guilty of other corruption.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 400x200
Mexican cops are cool guys! If they try to extort money from you all you have to do is blow them or spend the rest of your life in a third world jail waiting for charges. Forget a speedy fair American trial by a non biased judge or jury.
>>
File: 1467832951832.gif (2 MB, 941x529) Image search: [Google]
1467832951832.gif
2 MB, 941x529
>>696366637
>No anon. Not everyone is a criminal.
I'm guessing you've never driven 1mph over the speed limit, right?

I've got a clean record but I can't even go to work without breaking multiple traffic laws.

>And the ones that aren't criminals don't tend to get shot by the police.
Location, location, location. I live in a place where the cops are nice but I don't deny the obvious fact that there are places where I wouldn't want to be pulled over. I may be white but being poor paints a target on your face too.

Remember: 5,000,000+ people moving into cities from the 1950s to the early 70s. You can't claim that there wouldn't be a reaction reguardless of the civility of the migrants(who've already, by that time, adopted Southern White Honor Culture).
>>
Never
>>
>>696366385
Go fuck yourself kiddo. Blacks don't need you white knighting for them. We're not oppressed. Racism is very rare. You're a pretty smug little cunt trying to tell me how my life is, and what my childhood was like. Whites are my brothers and sisters. You will not turn me against them. If you want nice things then stop being a dumb nigger and get a job. Go tell your buddies on tumblr about how hard life is. Go tell plebbit about how you're not getting enough government assistance. You're a regressive liberal asswipe. You wanna tell me I don't know about racism? I know that people like you are basically nazis. You look at an entire country's people...

>Nose a millimeter too large?
Jew!
>Skin isn't this shade of brown or darker?
White!

Honestly eat a bullet. You're everything wrong with this world.
>>
I feel like cooking and eating their bacon while they scream
>>
ACAB
>>
>>696359791
i dont even have a bait.jpg on my hard drive good enough for this bait.
>>
I'm terrified of cops, but the ones in my area are ok. They don't really go out of their way to speedtrap or find people to mess with, their attention is on the massive (both prescription and illegal) drug problem in the area.

This whole "shoot first, taze later" thing being done by city cops is a little ridiculous though, there needs to be more accountability for going for killshots when they're not needed.
>>
>>696367888
So are you saying cops are just riding around shooting poor people for being poor because of something that happened 50+ years ago? In this day and age cops are getting punished on the off chance that their shoot wasn't justified and after trials and evidence and time goes by it almost always becomes apparent that they did no wrong. Are you saying that all the juries and courts are racists from 50+ years ago? We have the information at the tips of our fingers. We demand to see cam footage days after the event and have the option to form an educated opinion on matters almost instantly. Is information racist because of shit that happened 50+ years ago?
>>
>>696367046
Eat his godaamb family I'll take his darhes shit till vomit come a out my sad into his cock rape shit fag kill blood murdr rape the fire eat the should burn his family rape his house for up his grandma and rape his burning ads with her bones kill kill kill kilkikkkkkkkkookodiediedieeideidieidideidi I szjll kkk indigo So many colors in Springfield a bitch If draw god is perfect don't
>>
File: b.jpg (85 KB, 544x430) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
85 KB, 544x430
>>696367392
Adding:
>The traditionally black district of Greenwood in Tulsa had a commercial district so prosperous that it was known as "the Negro Wall Street" (now commonly referred to as "the Black Wall Street").[7] Blacks had created their own businesses and services in this enclave, including several groceries, two independent newspapers, two movie theaters, nightclubs, and numerous churches. Black professionals—doctors, dentists, lawyers, and clergy—served the community. Because of residential segregation in the city, most classes of blacks lived together in Greenwood. They selected their own leaders and raised capital there to support economic growth. In the surrounding areas of northeastern Oklahoma, blacks also enjoyed relative prosperity and participated in the oil boom.

>Numerous eyewitnesses described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The planes, six biplane two-seater trainers left over from World War I, were dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field outside Tulsa.[20] Law enforcement officials later stated that the planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect against a "Negro uprising".[20] Eyewitness accounts and testimony from the survivors maintained that on the morning of June 1, the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground.[20]

>Several groups of blacks attempted to organize a defense, but they were overwhelmed by the number of armed whites. Many blacks surrendered.[citation needed] Others returned fire and were killed.[citation needed] As the fires spread northward through Greenwood, black families continued to flee. Many are believed to have died when trapped by the flames.

But remember Blacks: Liberals have banned guns in your cities because the police will protect you from, you know, violent mobs, the police, and fucking planes...
>>
File: hRJC5H9.jpg (664 KB, 1500x1092) Image search: [Google]
hRJC5H9.jpg
664 KB, 1500x1092
yep, got nothing to worry about
>>
All cops are bastards.
Chaos is the only truth.
All we have is eachother.
>>
>>696356168
Yes. I'm more worried that there's a doppelganger of me running around committing crimes and shit.
>>
>>696356168
UK: chill and goofy
Spain: smiley and look like party hosts
Bangladesh: either asleep or defending you
Turkey: ignoring you

Can't think of any bad experiences.
>>
>>696362493
assumptions are beautiful
>>
>>696364411
That's why we need a race war. Burn it all down and murder everyone. Eat their babies heheheheh
>>
>>696367949
based
>>
>>696369170
It's impossible to live without breaking a law, since there are so many of them. The published work on the topic went mainstream years ago, it's well known.
>>
File: 1468737537569.webm (3 MB, 1233x650) Image search: [Google]
1468737537569.webm
3 MB, 1233x650
>>696367949
>Go fuck yourself kiddo. Blacks don't need you white knighting for them.
" Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage." - Saul Alinsky
>We're not oppressed. Racism is very rare.
>We're
Tans =/= Blacks
You did plenty of oppression in Liberia.

>You're a pretty smug little cunt trying to tell me how my life is, and what my childhood was like.
Not really. Your attitude suggests that I've struck a few nerves which otherwise wouldn't've triggered you if I were full of shit. Sounds to me like you know full well that some paleskin actually understands stuff.

> Whites are my brothers and sisters. You will not turn me against them.
Wasn't suggesting that. Arming the Blacks(all of them) implies alliance against a common foe.
> If you want nice things then stop being a dumb nigger and get a job.
I'm white, I have a job, and I like trying to figure out solutions to actual problems. I'm not denying your successes in life but lets be honest: you know full well that there's a problem and it won't be solved by non-violence. Its too easy for liberal faggots to find excuses to fuck over the majority of Blacks and even poor whites(especially those from the South).

> You're a regressive liberal asswipe.
Except I'm opposing the liberals. The urban elites are the ones who own the liberals. Have you ever wondered why liberals push stupid shit? Its to keep certain people from being able to fully compete within the political, economic, and social spheres within this country.

I'm sorry I came off as sounding like a liberal but arming the Blacks and supporting liberals are literally mutually-exclusive ideas.

Here, have a nice webm.
>>
>>696356168
That graphic is retarded. Punishments serve as deterrent to others. That is likely their foremost role in society.
>>
>>696356808

So has any city legalised Cocaine, Heroin etc?

I'm thinking about a holiday now :D
>>
>>696356168
The cops know me for a stunt with a fake handgrenade, so they recognize me in an instant. Got no trouble with them, so I feel pretty safe. Only had a run in with the dimwit of the squad and he is laughstock among his peers - doesn't even carries a gun because he is a traffic cop.
>>
>>696356964

What are you a 12 year old girl or something?
>>
File: Ironic.jpg (102 KB, 449x620) Image search: [Google]
Ironic.jpg
102 KB, 449x620
>>696368572
>So are you saying cops are just riding around shooting poor people for being poor because of something that happened 50+ years ago?
Yep. Demographic waves have long-term effects. Also, the closing off of federal land to private ownership pretty well trapped Blacks in cities.

>In this day and age cops are getting punished on the off chance that their shoot wasn't justified and after trials and evidence and time goes by it almost always becomes apparent that they did no wrong.
Honor Culture. Read about it. Article isn't perfect since wikipedia will be biased on such issues:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_(Southern_United_States)
Yes, cops do shoot people after they provoke them. Its easy to do once you understand "Black"(aka Antebellum Southern White) culture. They don't do it to teach lessons or anything else; they do it to shoot people who try to defend their honor against someone blatantly disrespecting them while making them extremely nervous.

Trust me: you wouldn't have 1/10th the friction if police would act in a manner conducive with Honor Culture.
>>
>>696362135
You know as a member of a democracy you get to decide what should and should not be illegal. Not everyone thinks drug possession should be equal with actually hurting people.

Call me edgy but I tend to lean that way.
>>
>>696369726
Well we might be speeding or running stop signs or what have you but we most certainly are not grabbing for cops guns when we get asked to do something or trying to fight the cops when we get pulled over for a minor traffic violation and as a gun owner when you get up to my window my hands will already be on the steering wheel with all of my pertinent data(CCW included) in my hand and guess what!?! I won't get shot. Also traffic violations are civil torts. Not criminal crimes.
>>
>>696370454
Oh so you're advocating for blacks to be able to act however they want towards the ones who have authority granted by the state on all of us just because they're black and cops shouldn't be asking them to follow the law in the first place? We also wouldn't have 1/10 of the friction if dindus wouldn't nuffin and learned to do what they're told by those with state appointed authority over them.
>>
>>696356168

10:00 p.m. work was hell, stop buy a 24 oz can of beer, go to the park and drink the beer and relax. 11:00 walk across the street and get in car, I see a cop, pull out of the park, I have keys in my hand. Cop pulls a u-turn and red lights parks behind me. A woman cop comes over to passenger side, lower the window, put keys in ignition, as windows are electric. DONT DO THAT, LOWER THE WINDOW. I try to tell her the windows don't lower unless you put the keys...I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN. She tenses up and I see her hands are positioned near her holster like to draw her gun. I put both hands on steering wheel. Driver's door comes flying open. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO MY PARTNER, asian cop. I said the windows are electic, they don't open without the keys in "acc" position. Oh, he says, tells woman.

What are you doing here? I was at the park and I am leaving. Oh says cop. Says something to woman cop and they both go back and get in their car. See male cop get out of car and approach my car, oh just so you know, the reason I pulled you over is you have illegal tint on your windows. They leave.

Oh and I am middle aged white republican, with no criminal record either.
>>
>>696357123

Juice my meaty cum pumper

Stroke my purple headed custard chucker
>>
File: Cognative Dissonance.jpg (64 KB, 364x584) Image search: [Google]
Cognative Dissonance.jpg
64 KB, 364x584
>>696369244
>That's why we need a race war. Burn it all down and murder everyone. Eat their babies heheheheh
Fuck no. Race wars give Yankees what they want. Southern Diaspora, White and Black, need to work together. The Blacks are alread in the Yankee cities and have many justifiable grievences. The Whites are surrounding those cities and, due to fear of government(tends to happen when you're part of a group hated by the government for being in the way), tend to be over-armed(see /k/). If both groups can work together(which they should due to common heritage and common enemies), then they can finally end this Civil War and stop the Yankees.

Remember: A civil war doesn't end until BOTH regimes that started it fall. Since only 1 has fallen, the other can't absorb the population and instead resorts to imperialism(see post-1865 imperialism). The reason is that the existance of the war in the first places proves that neither was even flexible enough to prevent was(a major thing) and thus has no hope of absorbing a population(an even bigger problem). This is why empires form(see Roman and British for instance).

Trust me: this won't be a race war since our greatest allies will be the Southern Blacks. They just need to be armed, respected, and joined in the universal battle against the Yanks.

Pic semi-related to many people ITT
>>
>>696357254
That's crazy they give warning Shots. Don't pull that gun out unless you are going to use it. Warning shots so they know that you have a gun?
>>
>>696357724
Can you please explain in plain English why you get harassed? Didn't know Australia was some political.
>>
>>696371527
da souf will rise ageen!
>>
>>696360970
Never understood why people underestimate the . 22 long rifle round.
>>
>>696370560
>Well we might be speeding or running stop signs or what have you
Still breaking the law. Aren't J-walking tickets common in Black communities?
>but we most certainly are not grabbing for cops guns when we get asked to do something or trying to fight the cops when we get pulled over for a minor traffic violation
Depends on where you are, who the cop is, and what his/her incentives are. Not all communities/towns/villiages have shitty cops but virtually all poor Black communities do and they do for 3 main reasons:
1) Cops always win in the end and therefore escalation of conflicts helps them pacify the area by showing who's in charge.
2) A Black guy with a car is obviously making money. While drug money benefits urban centers, legitimate income sources, and especially entrepreneurship, compete with the local economy and thus don't serve the interests of the urban elites. For this reason, a shooting is a good thing to the cops since it helps out the chief's constituents. At worse, someone gets fired(but only if enough people complain).
3) Cops like finding shit. At the very least, the car can be sold at a police auction if other stuff is found.

>Also traffic violations are civil torts. Not criminal crimes.
Its still technically breaking the law. Also, the intent is often to find stuff.

I'm not saying that you're wrong. You know your own life better than anyone here. But what I am saying is that there's a lot more to the picture than most people notice. Cops probably don't like having to get into confrontations all the time but they're forced to(probably even to prevent another Tulsa if a Black area gets too successful). You've had a good life. Please don't back-stab the people who haven't. No one should have to be treated the way too many folks are in certain communities.
>>
>>696371036
>Oh and I am middle aged white republican, with no criminal record either.
You made the mistake of being in a city.
>>
File: 1469318716061.jpg (30 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
1469318716061.jpg
30 KB, 475x356
>>696372503
>da souf will rise ageen!
No it won't. Its decadent and sucks yankee cock. Its the children of the South that'll rise again and defeat both the North and the South.

Nice try but your copy-and-pasted responses don't work when you're arguing with someone who doesn't align with your assumed positions.

Neo never left the simulation(red pill and blue are both lies)
>>
City cops scare me, but the ones in my town are all corrupt as hell. They don't drug test the officers here after they get the job so most of them just take your stuff and let you off with a "warning" just so they can keep it off the record and use the drugs. There's something kinda fucked up about our cops though and I don't know if anyone else does this but ours have a "quota" of how many people they need to bust for certain offenses. Near the end of the month hardly anyone goes out or if they do they leave town because they will bust you for ANYTHING to get their paycheck. Some cops aren't assholes, but usually they're the ones in it for free drugs
>>
File: Original.png (245 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
Original.png
245 KB, 812x727
>>696357724
>size 7
The fuck does that mean? Is that a shirt size? Some metric mesurment of the physical size of women? Bra size? Shoe size? What the fuck is a "Size 7" woman?
>>
>>696356168
I know it makes niggers shit their pants.
>>
>>696356168
A little tense, but that's about it. Overall I like cops.
>>
>>696373448
What do your parents think about you?
>>
>>696359236
Stupid pic.
>Be Mexican
>Jump border
>Get job picking/building shit
>Cops don't care because they can't and because it reduces the population of blacks

vs

>Be black
>Get same type of job as mexican
>Get arrested for not paying taxes and working for a clearly illegally-run business.

I'm pretty sure both would be doing just as well as each other if they could actually be allowed to have the same jobs.
>>
File: kommando.jpg (74 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
kommando.jpg
74 KB, 1024x679
>>696370033
elaborate on this "stunt"
>>
>>696374266
>What do your parents think about you?
They hate me
>>
>>696358331
See I like you. You don't blindly fight for every member of your race just because you share slightly more DNA with them.
>>
>>696373487
>here's something kinda fucked up about our cops though and I don't know if anyone else does this but ours have a "quota" of how many people they need to bust for certain offenses. Near the end of the month hardly anyone goes out or if they do they leave town because they will bust you for ANYTHING to get their paycheck.
That's what the KGB used to do. In fact, the "Prisoner's Dilemma" game is often assumed to be about that(although it is older) since the best way to frame people for crimes they didn't commit is to have them do all the work making up shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IotsMu1J8fA
>>
File: Rage-boy-online-with-sheep.jpg (93 KB, 426x409) Image search: [Google]
Rage-boy-online-with-sheep.jpg
93 KB, 426x409
>>696372184
2nd sentence confirms him for some Paki cunt.
>>
>>696358727
What? Americans have more reason to hate the BLM than anyone.
>>
>>696356168
I come from a family of cops, several of whom were alcoholics and i used to hide from one of them when he was drinking cuz i was a little kid and scared

BUT

I feel totally safe around police officers and government special agents, because I don't plan on doing any of the following:

>robbing convenience stores
>robbing people in the street
>robbing or physically assaulting people in convenience stores, theatres, shopping malls or fast food joints
>making threatening movements towards police officers or pretending i have a gun in my hand
>loitering in public spaces and giving pedestrians threatening looks or trying to physically intimidate them
>engaging in illegal drug trades on the street, in the park or in back alleys near dumpsters
>driving trucks loaded with semtex and nuts and bolts into crowds and shouting allah's snackbar
>raping anyone, with or without drugs
>carrying unregistered weapons on my person or in my vehicle
>assaulting people at ATMs
>stealing purses and wallets from people
>squealing tires and gunning the engine and leading cops on wild goose chases after routine traffic stops
>shooting cops during traffic stops, for no reason at all, because i'm bored or #because niggers are hateful fucks who want to blame everyone else for their own circumstances

In my view, police should be routinely shooting more fuckheads who can't behave in society and they should always shoot to kill

Half the people who go through the system should be sterilised and/or executed because they are worthless fucks and we would all be doing so much better without them

A few Judge Dredd type policemen roaming around would make me feel a hell of a lot safer
>>
File: F.T.P.jpg (57 KB, 590x688) Image search: [Google]
F.T.P.jpg
57 KB, 590x688
>>696356168
>>
>>696373487
Quota's are being removed en masse. Most area's don't even have them any more. For example FL. pretty much did away with them a long time ago.
>>
>>696356168
Cop is from The shithole of upstate

Any 315s itt?
>>
>>696375032
In GA quotas are illegal and any agency found running them loses their certifications
>>
File: 1358908914442.png (228 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1358908914442.png
228 KB, 500x404
>>696356168
Yes, I'm white.
>>
>>696370943
>Oh so you're advocating for blacks to be able to act however they want towards the ones who have authority granted by the state on all of us just because they're black and cops shouldn't be asking them to follow the law in the first place? We also wouldn't have 1/10 of the friction if dindus wouldn't nuffin and learned to do what they're told by those with state appointed authority over them.
Pretty much. The Civil War is still on. Those cops are illegitimate.
>>
>>696373786
Women's pant size in the US
>>
>>696356168

I am white, from a good family and they scare the shit out of me. Too many power-angry frustrated retarded biggots in the police

>>696356441

> More than three / ganging up

WTF is this country, north korea?
>>
>>696356964
medics don't give pain meds anyway....eat cock faggot
>>
File: QuotingQuotaQuotes.jpg (16 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
QuotingQuotaQuotes.jpg
16 KB, 190x266
>>696375032
Quotas are based on Actuarial Tables and other Statistical Models, most of which were quite sound and worked perfectly well, actually

You would be amazed just how much employing a 'Quota System' in fact did result in 'significant discoveries' and cleaned shit up

Employing them for Traffic Fines as a way of earning money was a rat's nest of corruption, however and several municipalities were basically 'dissolved', having existed solely as a method of extorting money from the public to support large police forces in what was a one-stoplight town, in effect

But for real crimes, it actually worked

Profiling did, too, since it was based on statistics and stopping many coloured people and people with fucked up vehicles did 'discover', stop, delay, harass and otherwise 'fight' crime

I want to seeing Profiling and Quotas restored; they were effective, because--chances are--niggers and spics are committing more of the crimes and if they're in places where they don't belong--chances are--they're up to no good.
>>
>>696367888
>I'm guessing you've never driven 1mph over the speed limit, right?
Not illegal. Over 8 is on the books as illegal in most places.

If you can't go to work without breaking traffic laws, you shouldn't be driving.

Also you know in 2015 only 90 unarmed people were fatally shot right? That's ~ .000003% of the population.
>>
>>696365214
dude you got a degree in Counter Strike? what college did you go to?
>>
>>696356964
This is exactly how cops think. If you do this a certain way I'm gonna do this a certain way.

Good for you anon, Sincerely. You should withold any drugs period. You know how many people they've fucked over after spending hundred on feel good drugs?
>>
File: image.png (185 KB, 1241x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 1241x300
!
>>
>>696375701
I'm not saying they are inherently bad, just that they are going away.
>>
File: 1469260208175.png (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1469260208175.png
54 KB, 400x400
>>696375419
>>
>>696375906
yep, said more for the benefit of others, who don't seem to realise that it was just another tool in the arsenal of fighting crime
>>
>>696375477
GA guy here. I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at. Police are agents of the state. Not the federal govt. For instance a street cop/county sheriffs deputy/GBI agent works solely for GA. They don't enforce federal law without having federal agents involved and usually if that happens they're removed from the case entirely(if it's a strictly federal case). Most cops are citizens of their jurisdictions and do the job to serve their own communities. How does this have anything to do with the civil war?
>>
Holy shit the comments in this thread. Been pulled over once and got a warning. I have no problem with cops. Dont be a faggot and they wont fuck with you.
>>
>>696370560
>...be speeding or running stop signs
Stop that faggot. I bet you don't use your indicator signal when merging either, do you?
>>
Nah. Cops are alright. They're just trying to keep people safe. It isn't hard to avoid getting tickets or shot.
>>
>>696375823

Fuck off, you and your East Euro varnish drinking shit chan, die you gypsy bastard
>>
>>696376109
Ah, well good on you m8.
>>
>>696356168
No. They're salesman that you can get shot for saying no to. They have no actual obligation to protect anyone. Most of them are racist douche bags on a power trip, and I'm white and see that ffs
>>
>>696376257
Nope. I'm a regular al Capone over here.
>>
>>696376456
You're white and gullible is what you are.
>>
>>696376456
More whites get shot by police than blacks. And black cops shoot more minorities than white cops.
>>
File: Kanye West.jpg (23 KB, 236x307) Image search: [Google]
Kanye West.jpg
23 KB, 236x307
>>696376456

What a faggot edgelord. 'Anarchy, maaaaaaan'
>>
>>696358331
I like you anon. thank you for reminding me i'm not a racist.
>>
>>696357724
If you're a sandnigger, then you deserve it
>>
I don't feel unsafe when a cop is around. Maybe a little antsy because many of them tend to be dickheads. Still, the people who act like they are all horrible people or something, are probably the people doing illegal shit. I don't do illegal shit, and the cops have never given me shit.
>>
So which is more likely to get you shot: Treating police like your enemy or treating them like people?
>>
>>696375744
>That's ~ .000003% of the population.
What is the % of the population pulled over/arrested that were shot? Doubt 320,000,000+ arrests/pull overs happened.

Also, got a source?
>>
>>696357735
I got pulled over, over 50 times while under 25 or so. Any time I wore a baseball cap etc. I got maybe 10 tickets total.

The difference between nigger and white people "pull overs" and "stop and frisks" is the types of tickets. If you're under 30, male, white, and driving, you will get pulled over for bullshit and given a traffic ticket at some point.

Its all abuse of power and for money one way or another. Just in different forms. Police need to give out tickets and make arrests. They HAVE to or it appears there's no need for them and that in turn means smaller police budgets which means smaller paychecks etc. There may be no official "quota" like a monthly piece of paper given to officers to give out tickets, but there sure as shit is an unofficial one. I've had an officer tell me there was before. I know a dude from high school who's dad was the sheriff in my city who's also confirmed (now a cop)

I don't know when the revolution will happen, but it will some day when all this bullshit gets way too out of hand. It already is out of hand but people today are too scared of the law to do anything about it which proves my point even more. It's all sickening to think about really.
>>
>>696376159
>GA guy here. I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at. Police are agents of the state. Not the federal govt. For instance a street cop/county sheriffs deputy/GBI agent works solely for GA.
States derive their legitimacy from the Federal Government after giving it up in 1865
>>
>>696376640
That's true, but I'm not talking about shootings specifically. Example-
>me and Mexican friend both have suspended license for the same reason
>within a week we both get pulled over
>I get a warning and am told to go home and fix it
>Mexican friend is arrested, has his car impounded
>pulled over in the same zip code within a couple miles of eachother
>>
Yes, because they fucking protect our towns and cities.

Flounder off of /b/ you silly fucking cunt.
>>
>>696376227
Keep reason and logic to yourself, is scares people here.
>>
>>696358765
That's the thing. Just because you're a fucking cop and probably passed some shit test, doesn't mean you should have to be nice or kiss these fucking faggots asses.

The power that comes with being a cop isn't fair for the kinds of people these forces churn out. If there's someone with ultimate authority over me in the world, I want him to at least be more intelligent than me.

The requirements to be an officer of the law are too low. Period.
>>
>>696377384
>driving with a suspended license
>complains about the police

Wow you sound exactly like a nigger.
>>
>>696377018
My point was that it affects a small % of the total population, so its not much of an issue. Also, yeah my bad.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/wp/2015/12/26/2015/12/26/a-year-of-reckoning-police-fatally-shoot-nearly-1000/
>>
>>696377520
>doesn't mean you should be nice

Huh you treat the cops like shit and they treat you poorly in return? That's soooo weird.
But seriously, you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>696377587
I'm not saying I didn't break the law. I'm saying there is a huge bias when it comes to race. Also neither of us were notified of it due to Californias non existent court system
>>
>>696356168
I'm very comfortable with police, but that's mostly because my grandfather was the chief in my hometown and I grew up around them.
They're just people, and although some are shitty most of them are pretty cool.
>>
>>696361174
Thats becouse you'r life is boring. maybe you should gett out of your fault more. smoke some weed, drive a motorcycle drink some beer on the beach. you drove to 10km to hard. and you drank a beer, that's cost you 250 dolalrs. you smoked weed a year in prison and then ask yourself anon why the police with there guns forcing the law on people making life so hard.
is justice.
>>
>>696377384
Anecdotal evidence is shit and you know it. Though honestly you both should have been arrested.
>>
>>696377940
>huge bias when it comes to race

Ok and how do you propose we force officers to change their personal biases, hmm? There is not screening or background test that can fix that. It's simply an unfortunate side effect. Get over it.
>>
>>696357888
This gent is correct.
>>
>>696356168
Prove this statement wrong:

The fact that police officers are given raises, promotions, etc. Based on arrest counts, ticket counts, etc. Creates corrupt cops. Giving them incentive to find crime when there may be none.

The day promotions and ranks are judged on a different kind of system is the day police will stop having such a bad rep.
>>
>>696378174
>how do you propose we force officers to change their personal biases
I've got this one: If minorities quit committing the majority of crimes and treating everyone who isn't one of them like their enemy, police will stop treating them with hostility and suspicion.
>>
>>696356168
im a straight white male who doesn't do drugs, what do i have to fear
>>
File: image.png (773 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
773 KB, 1242x2208
>>696377139
The 10th amendment would like a word with you and the fact that the constitution doesn't have amendments about how the federal govt "legitimizes" states and governs their police forces.
>>
>>696378476
Dying of old age.
>>
>>696356168
Yeah
>>
>>696378319
Usually promotions are based on court cases won. If you write 9/10 bad tickets and only 1/10 sticks in court you're not getting any points for quantity over quality.
>>
Yeah i feel fine around them, but i also live in a small town and most of them know me (I'm an elected official). I remember once the mayor, police chief and i were drinking some beers at the park when another officer came up and said hi, all while we were breaking the law. Pretty funny.
>>
>>696378476
This. I stopped giving a fuck about the cops when I quit smoking weed.
>>
Black man kills black man - no one gives a shit

White man kills black man - he's a racist lunatic, but still no one gives a shit

Black cop kills white man - we don't even hear about it, but no one cares

White cop kills black man - ALL DEM WHITEY COPS IS RACIST KILLAS YALL WE NEEDS TO KILL EM ALL CUZ THEY BE KILLIN ALLS US SHIEEET

Yea, and the cops are the racist ones, totally.
>>
>>696378174
Didn't say I'm offering solutions. I'm just saying why I generally don't like them and gave an example for my thought process. The question was "do you feel safe around police" no I dont feel safe around someone that has total authority over me that is able to use personal bias to exercise that authority
>>
>>696356168
State trooper here. All the people that fear police are just fear mongering idiots. I wish we could have one day where we didn't come to work so you all could see what life would really be like.
>>
>>696361174
Yes, this.

99% of people in this thread are whinging teenage cumsocks, who hate the police because they think it makes them look cool.

Cops are people, some are dickheads, some are not dickheads.

This poster is correct. I've been pulled over. I was polite, they were polite. We both went on with our days a little richer for the interaction.

I once got fined for speeding, i was speeding. I paid the fine. I was polite, they were polite.

It's not a conspiracy you fucktards.
>>
>>696379028
Jesus christ lmao just the way you talk I can tell you piss yourself in fear everytime you see a cop. Must suck to live with such irrational thoughts.
>>
>>696379084
State?
>>
>>696356168
Yes
>>
>>696379167
Right? Shit I've been pulled over like 6 times and they haven't given me any tickets cause they said I didn't try to challenge them or lie out of my ass. If you respect them they will respect you.
>>
>>696379084
Life would be 100000x better. People would be 10000000s of dollars richer due to no fines for bullshit you faggot staties give out like they're candy.

I got a ticket for license plate being obstructed when I had a plain black normal plate cover on my plate. Literally 100% legal and no one would or should ever thought it was obstructing anything. Just a bullshit ticket cause 99% of you state faggot fucks just drive around the thruway looking for people speeding. The world would be a MUCH better place without you. Like a million times better.

Go be a cop in a big nog ghetto. Those are literally the ONLY cops we need.
>>
>>696379880
>*excessive whining*

Lel what a faggot
>>
>>696379880
>not realizing if even a millimeter of info is covered it's illegal. That's why on every tag cover packaging there's fine print that says "check with your state laws for legality".
>>
>>696379880
>People would be 10000000s of dollars richer
And then the niggers will shoot you and take it with no repercussion.
>>
>>696380183
Why I said the only place police should be stationed in are in nig nog ghettos. Confining them to their designated area.

Fuck drug cops. Fuck the rest of cops not in those areas. All they are, are sentries posted throughout your city to bring in extra income for your state and city governments. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>696380610
>Why I said the only place police should be stationed in are in nig nog ghettos
Apparently the kind of person who is too much of a nigger to say "That's" is the kind of person who is too stupid to think that niggers have feet and can walk to non-ghetto areas.
>>
>>696380610
As I said before police agencies generating revenue intentionally is a crime(in my state at least). I'm not him btw but you are wrong for the most part. I'm sure there is at least one state that just lets it's cops run wild and it's probably Mississippi.
>>
>>696378319
It also incentivizes them to find crime where there is crime. Its a catch 22. Quotas and the like prevent laziness, but they can also foster corruption. The most important thing is that things like quotas are reasonable, and cops who make crimes where there are none are punished severely.
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 41

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.