Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

At what age did you grow out of Atheism?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 151
File: Dawkins.jpg (26 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
26 KB, 450x350
At what age did you grow out of Atheism?
>>
File: B8.jpg (11 KB, 256x258) Image search: [Google]
B8.jpg
11 KB, 256x258
>>696321255
>>
>>696322055
Lol you think this is bait? kid
>>
>>696322110
What in the name of science did you just say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Evolutionary Quantum Physics, and I have over 300 featured publications. I am trained in the Theory of Evolution and I'm the top scholar in the entire scientific world. You are nothing to me but another non thinker. I will teach you the Evolution of the human genome with the largest amount of scientific proof that has ever been seen; mark my words. You think you can get away with still believing in God? Think again, bigot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of top scientists and scholars across the USA and you're going to be forced to accept science and reason, so you better prepare for your awakening, sir. The awakening that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call christianity. You'll be educated soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can recite by name over seven hundred common ancestors of man, and that's just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in scientific debate, but I have access to the entire literature of the University of Cambridge and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Atheism, you little Jesus lover. If only you could have known what retribution your belief system was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have challenged Atheism. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you goddamned christian. I will teach the Theory of Evolution all over you and you will drown in it. You'll be an Atheist soon, kiddo
>>
File: 1469434680175.png (61 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1469434680175.png
61 KB, 500x501
>>696322110
>>
>>696321255
>>
>>696321255
was raised catholic. knew it was bullshit by 10, I think
>>
>>696321255

18. After I got a job and a girlfriend.
>>
>>696322256
No, you're the bait.
>>
>>696322434
Your face is bait nigger.
>>
>>696321255

I grew out of believing in Jesus a few years after I realised Santa wasn't real either.
>>
>>696322409

Strange, happened the other way round for me.

The more content I was with my life, the more I found I didn't need anything 'supernatural' to believe in.
>>
At what age did superstition and fear of your own death cloud your reason?
>>
>>696322588

What? I'm Agnostic.
>>
I am an atheist but I don't think about religion...ever. It isn't something worth thinking about or arguing about. I don't think about muh atheism, I just don't think about any of it at all.
>>
>>696321255
After I got out of high school.
Back then it was just a funny thing, being edgy and trying to have a reason to feel superior.
But after I got out of HS and lost a lot of friends, and got into the real world I realized I can know nothing for sure, and it doesn't fucking matter if there's a God.
The only god I acknowledge is death, because that is the only certainty.
>>
>At what age did you grow out of Atheism?

I know it is bait, but I'll share anyway. In my late 20s. I found that having something "larger" to believe in made life easier. The human brain doesn't deal well with certain types of worry - having a diety that we can hand things off to "God's Will" "It will all work out" etc frees up the mind to focus on the here-and-now. It is basically a mind hack.
>>
>>696322877
>The only god I acknowledge is death
>being this edgy
>not believing in eternal life because of science
>>
>>696322877

>The only god I acknowledge is death

i can feel the edge
>>
>>696323105
I didn't say anything about science.
I am very comfortable with my mortality, I don't really see how that's edgy.
If anything it's liberating. I take great comfort in knowing that I will die, that everyone I know will die, and that everything I know will decay.
It is the only definite on life, and when you know the end of your story it's pretty freeing to fill in the details however you wish.
>>
at what age did you decide to become a gullible dipshit because you're too weak minded to deal with reality and want a "higher purpose" lol, and a fake daddy figure to believe in?
>>
>>696322981
I can see what you mean anon. My mom is very religious, and she was convinced that God didn't exist I'm sure she would make some heads fall.
>>
>>696321255
When i was around 18. I choose to be agnostic.
>>
>>696321255
I think I was around 12.
>>
>>696321255
Post-highschool.
You start to realise that teachers are some of the most leftist and retarded people on Earth. People need religion.
>>
>>696323267
Do us a favor and show us the value of your mortality by introducing us to your good friend death. It would mean a lot to us anon.
>>
>>696323474

>teachers are leftist

kek

Depends on where you go to high school. I went to HS in the bible belt and one of my teachers was a religious nutcase and preached to us every class. He would criticize gay people, and said that people with mental illness have demons in them. This was a public high school. Literally illegal shit
>>
>>696321255
>guaranteed_replies.png
>>
>>696321255
I must have been about 14. Yeah, I knew it was a crock of shit, I really just wanted to piss off all of my friends and relatives. I would walk around looking all smug and shit and demanding that they "DEBATE ME!" like I was some sort of prick. And I kept telling them how smart I was even though it was really all just to piss them off.
>>
>>696323474
>educated people tend to be leftist
hm, funny how things work out
>>
>>696323546
Get to whatever point you're trying to get to, I'm a drunk with limited understanding at the moment.
>>
>>696323614
Teachers are. They want to spread the fag shit and no God all day long. To destroy a country you start with the youth. They have and you can tell the difference. We need a real leader to come along to Make America Great Again. All we can do is pray.
>>
>>696323474
>people need religion
People need whatever they can find to get them through their life comfortably.
I do not need religion or a belief in God, but I do cling firmly to my belief in fate.
>>
>>696321255
You're confusing Antitheism with Atheism, go back to /r/eddit bud. They don't know the difference either.
>>
File: 1462708417974.jpg (56 KB, 511x896) Image search: [Google]
1462708417974.jpg
56 KB, 511x896
>>696321255

When I was 21. I realized people didn't give a shit about you trying to argue with them and tell them that God isn't real. Girls don't find that shit attractive. I'm glad I got over that mentality and ended up getting laid while I was younger. I'm almost 30 now and married and I still know a few people from high school that never outgrew the pseudo intellectual neckbeard phase and they are still living with their parents, jobless and probably still virgins.
>>
Okey seriously now.
When everything needs a cause and the universer had a start.
Doesn't this mean there must be something in the beginning.
And everything is perfect, so there must be a mind behind all this.
And religions excisted for centuries so there must something behind all that.
>>
>>696323331
there are so many things that are out of our control in life... pretty much everything but your own actions and attitude.. being able to pray for something ( please let my child live, please let my husband come back from war alive, please let me get out of this safely )... it gives us a sense of control over our world. It is minimal, but significant in its impact.

And the follow up - dealing with tragedy, ( why did my child die, why did the drunk driver kill my wife, why do I have cancer, etc ) being able to believe that it is all "God's Will" gives it some purpose at least.

Losing the job, getting sick, getting evicted, losing a loved one... It allows us a daily mechanism to "let go" and keep functioning in the face of obstacles.

Honestly, it took some serious shit in my life before I could see the value of it, but that is my takeaway.
>>
>>696323894
>All we can do is pray
mega fucking kek. yea, keep doing that
>>
>>696324127
I'd recommend that you go play in traffic
>>
>>696323825
You're aware that's literally only because ppl who opt to be teachers are leftists and they use their classes as a means to influence people to accept their political views, right?
>>
>>696324014
So, you're not really religious either. It's just a matter of personal convenience?
>>
>>696324484
retard
>>
>>696324484
right - only lefty peeps are willing to work shitty hours and shitty pay to try and help raise and educate our children.
>>
>>696321255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Eb7k87gO0
After listening to this guy prate about for 10 mins i become a christian.
small steps to a perfect eye. sure...
dawkin is an idiot
>>
>>696324014
>Girls don't find that shit attractive
I have to believe in stupid so they like me!
>>
>>696321255
When realised there is no benefits of atheism.
>>
>>696324014
So you figured out people don't want to discuss god 24/7.
And your response is becoming religious ?
Seems legit
>>
>>696324648
yeah i love how he shows that dawkins is an idiot with 1 simple question.
how can you go to the toilet if it takes so long.
Look how he stuttered and realised that he is wrong.
>>
File: Gnostic_Agnostic_Atheist.png (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic_Agnostic_Atheist.png
15 KB, 400x400
>>696322676

Agnostic atheist or agnostic theist?
>>
ITT: God botherers trying to make out anyone who doesn't believe the same as them is a lonely fat neckbeard.
>>
>>696324014
I'm atheist but i'm not argueing about it with other people. I just don't believe there is a god

The real enemy is liberalism

>fucking feminism, social justice warriors and black lives matter
>>
File: 1469358613283.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1469358613283.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>
>>696324127
Then there must've been a mind behind god?
>>
>>696324634
They will sacrifice anything to destroy imperialism.
>>
Maybe 15 or so, if it counts. I'm agnostic-atheist. I was not raised theistically and therefore, I assumed atheism. I did so until I realized that agnosticism is a perfectly valid belief. In my heart, I know that there is no afterlife, no deities nor any of the things that religion promises. And I'm okay with that. One day I'll be dead, and I won't know it because I'll simply cease to exist. The only thing that there is, is the uncertainty of whether any deities exist, and that's why I'm agnostic-atheist.

Either way, it doesn't affect my life much, besides when people knock on my door asking me whether I've found Jehovah or whomever. But that hasn't happened in a while, come to think of it. They were supposed to come back within the fortnight, but they never did. I think I might have talked the dude out of it and they're afraid they'll lose cult members.

But if any deities did exist, I'd like Dionysus to be one of them.
>>
File: 1456483074031.webm (3 MB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1456483074031.webm
3 MB, 800x480
>>
>>696321255
>Reply
26. I started realizing that we can't just be a rock hurdling through space for no reason at all. It seems highly unlikely. What are we without purpose? Even if it really is pointless, I still choose a life with purpose.
>>
File: 1459761937288.png (793 KB, 575x574) Image search: [Google]
1459761937288.png
793 KB, 575x574
>>696325198
Here's some totalitarianism for you
>>
>>696321255
I don't think it's a case of "growing out of it". It's more to do with not throwing it in people's faces and acting like its the basis of your life, like a vegan would. If someone introduces themselves as an atheist then they aren't actually an atheist, they are just cunts.
>>
File: 1468908825308.gif (3 MB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1468908825308.gif
3 MB, 240x320
>>
15-16 lol.
>>
>>
File: atheist-agnostic-quadrant.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
atheist-agnostic-quadrant.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>696324127

>When everything needs a cause and the universe had a start.

Not necessarily, the universe could have always existed in one state or another. We simply don't know. And if everything *does* need a beggining, then surely that would apply to God or a creator too. When did God begin?

>Doesn't this mean there must be something in the beginning.

It could do, but why does that have to be a God? IT would be just as plausible that the universe always existed, otherwise, by the same logic, who created/came before God?

>And everything is perfect, so there must be a mind behind all this.

Is everything perfect though? We live on a world full of drought, famine and disease, of which we can only live on about 25% of the surface, 75% being too hot, cold, mountainous or wet. Doesn't sound 'perfect'. Even then, why does something 'perfect ' mean it has to have been created by a mind?

>And religions excisted for centuries so there must something behind all that.

Lots of things have existed for centuries, doesn't make them true. How long something has been believed is no indication on whether it is true or not, just that it's been successful.

>Doesn't this mean there must be something in the beginning.
>>
>>
>>696325379

How do you feel about religious values being used to make law that you have to live under?
>>
File: 1468767699161.png (193 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1468767699161.png
193 KB, 604x604
>>
File: 1371121650845.jpg (37 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1371121650845.jpg
37 KB, 212x238
>>696321255
Because evolution theory sucks ass. "Oi, I heard you like random ass mutation, so lets get rid of the useless ones, lets get rid of the ones which get you killed, lets include natural threats and breeding factor, make the mutation constant factor which you pass along your line, mix all these random variables all together and you'll get a human from mononucleus bacteria in some billions years". Mutations had to be somehow controllable and not mutually exlusive, otherwise someone seriously fucks up with probability theory.
>>
File: 1437136738103.gif (282 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1437136738103.gif
282 KB, 500x400
>>
>>696322202
I would prefer when people writing these sorts of rants actually had at least some knowledge,...

Let me point out a few things, common ancestry is a therm used with at least two species if used in biology. So talking about a common ancestor for man(kind) is somewhat foolish without adding another species.

Unless you are talking about genes and vehicles it is bad form to talk about evolving genomes,..

So if you want to be absurd try to get some facts right,...
>>
>>696325258
no
because god is perfect
Lev 22:13
>>
>>
>>696326224
>>696325747
is this a new meme or something
>>
>>696324127
There doesn't need to be a beginning. And there are dozens of theories which exist explaining the universe as a hologram, a simulation, artificial, or what have you. They are all equally as valid as a guy had a plan to spend 5 days making Earth while spending a day to make everything else.

In my opinion, religion was created as a means to control masses of the population. It makes immortalities punishable by inconceivable pain and suffering. It centralizes power to a group of people (think of the Twin Pillars of GoT), and it gives massive amounts of money to that same small group of people.
>>
>>696323267
>am very comfortable with my mortality
>has plenty of christian friends
lol we all know it. you believe in a higher power dont you
>>
ALL GLORY TO JESUS NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES I RECEIVE PRECIOUS BLOOD JESUS LAMB ANIONTING FIRE HOLY SPIRIT POWER LIVING WORD OF GOD JESUS PRECIOUS PRESENCE OF THE MOST HIGH JESUS UPON TROY TAKEO YAMAGUCHI, I SPEAK TO PEOPLE OF ISRAEL JERUSALEM IDF IAF PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL BENJAMIN NETANYAHU AND HIS FAMILY SEEDS OF ABRAHAM TROY TAKEO YAMAGUCHI FAMILIES, THE LORD JESUS BLESS YOU KEEP YOU MAKE HIS FACE SHINE UPON YOU AND HIS CONTENTANCE UPON YOU AND BE GRACIOUS UNTO YOU GIVE YOU PEACE AND GRACE SALVATION TRUTH RIGHTEOUSNESS PRECIOUS BLOOD JESUS LAMB REDEMPTION COVERING PROTECTION BLESSINGS FAVOR ABRAHAM BLESSINGS HUNDRED FOLD THOUSAND TIMES INCREASE FAVOR BLESSINGS LIKE ISAAC HUNDRED FOLD ALL THINGS WE GIVEN UP TO JESUS THE SON OF GOD HUNDRED FOLD PRECIOUS BLOOD JESUS LAMB SHE'D FOR OUR SINS REDEEMED COVERS PROTECTS OUR HEARTS MIND MOUTH SOUL LIFE EARS HEARING DOOR POSTS AND L.S EVERSIDE FINANCES VEHICLES AND ALL THINGS WITH AUTHORITIES GOVERNMENTS AND OUR NAME AND SUBSTANCE OF INCREASE INFLUENCE PRECIOUS BLOOD JESUS LAMB AND TRUTH MERCY FAITHFULNESS WORD JESUS IN OUR HEARTS AND HOLY SPIRIT JOY PEACE RIGHTEOUSNESS STRENGTH IN OUR HEARTS AND FAVOR AND GOOD NAME IN YOUR SIGHT GREAT GOD JESUS AND MEN AUTHORITIES GOVERNMENTS AND FRUIT OF SPIRIT OF GOD JESUS LOVE JOY GENTLENESS FAITH HOPE MEEKNESS KINDNESS TEMPERANCE FAITHFULNESS PEACE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND VICTORY MIRACLES BREAKTHROUGH AND PEACE WITH OUR ENEMIES AND THEY LICK DUST OF OUR FEET BY JESUS THE SON OF GOD MY GREAT GOD MY SAVIOUR FOREVER AND PRECIOUS BLOOD JESUS LAMB ANIONTING FIRE HOLY SPIRIT POWER LIVING WORD OF GOD JESUS PRECIOUS PRESENCE OF THE MOST HIGH JESUS UPON TROY TAKEO YAMAGUCHI FAMILIES SEEDS OF ABRAHAM ISRAEL BODY CHRIST JERUSALEM IDF IAF PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL AND OUR HEARTS LOYAL TO JESUS THE SON OF GOD MY MIGHTY WARRIOR FIGHTS FOR US BEING FOR US STAND STRONG FOR US BREAKTHROUGH AND ANSWER CRY PRAYERS BREAKTHROUGH AND WE BE APPLE OF HIS EYE THE SON OF GOD MY GREAT GOD MY SAVIOUR
>>
File: 1469414380533.png (365 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1469414380533.png
365 KB, 800x480
>When I realized Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets(missiles), paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (where Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars.

3) Before the Nipps friended Germany in WW2 They would give medical attention, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal + USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure and employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify (en masse) murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor stupid poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or laws to stop their progress in human bio engineering.

+Mao's leap effected pop % < half of the population% the GreatDepression effected.

>We live2serve chongs
>>
>>696326192
Not sure if this post is sarcasm or not
>>
>>
>>696326395

you sound like a race traitor cuck trying to justify your degeneracy
>>
>>696324014
I'M A JOBLESS VIRGIN LIVING WITH MY PARENTS! IT TURNS ME ON KNOWING THE WOMAN I LOVE IS BEING FUCKED BY ANOTHER MAN! I MADE A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO TELL HER THAT I STILL LOVE HER!
>>
>>696326192

Lol, we've got a creationist here.

What on earth would be the point in some 'creator' 'guiding' evolution over billions of years just to end up with us (and a host of many other species, most of which died out). Why not just create them from scratch and be done with it.

We're talking of *billions* of years here. That's a huge timescale, and these tiny little forces that act on life can have huge huge effects over that sort of time period. It doesn't need some 'intelligent mind' shoehorned in to make that happen. In fact that only raises more questions. How did that 'intelligent mind' come into being?
>>
File: 35735.gif (343 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
35735.gif
343 KB, 500x455
>>
>>696326257

Define 'perfect'.
>>
>>696326403
well either sarcasm or rather profound lack of mental capacity for reasonable thought,...
>>
>>696326367
I don't. The most I believe in is sort of a karmic destiny, but that had no attachment to a god.
I was raised an baptized Presbyterian, I have given religion affiliated to god plenty of thought but it just isn't something I believe in.
>>
File: 34573457.gif (137 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
34573457.gif
137 KB, 500x400
>>
>>696321255
i grow out of biggotry at the age of 14. You know, when your mind becomes able of critical thinking
>>
File: 357357.jpg (76 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
357357.jpg
76 KB, 500x400
>>
File: kingpepethewise.jpg (77 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
kingpepethewise.jpg
77 KB, 600x650
>>696321255

I stopped bugging people about it in my early twenties.

Atheism is not for everyone.
Most people benefit from some fairytale bullshit in their lives, and church gatherings bring about a nice sense of community that is hard to find elsewhere.

I'm what they call a ritual atheist now.
>>
>>696326035
It's not religious values, it's universal morals. Name one law that is based on religious values instead of universal morals and I'll consider your viewpoint.
>>
>>696326705

What do you believe now?
>>
File: 1467926056601.gif (4 MB, 566x600) Image search: [Google]
1467926056601.gif
4 MB, 566x600
>>696321255

I find it's easier to just not give a fuck about being religous or atheist and just live my life trying to be a good person in my own right.
>>
File: 57357.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
57357.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
>>
>>696325394
there's no god
>>
>>696326773

The ban on embyonic research.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468745883206.jpg (26 KB, 450x548) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468745883206.jpg
26 KB, 450x548
>>696326793
Spaghetti man
>>
File: 35748.jpg (94 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
35748.jpg
94 KB, 600x400
>>
File: 1469432373684.png (457 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1469432373684.png
457 KB, 800x480
>>696326441

You will soon fap to yourself getting viciously gangraped by 3 young chong women.

You will dream tonight of drowning in their rape semen.

> We are conquered foes of the East

> Why you resist, you do not know
>>
>>696326858

No, seriously
>>
File: 4748.jpg (89 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
4748.jpg
89 KB, 500x400
>>
7 seconds after seeing this post, OP.
I was (at least partially) atheistic for a few years in my late teens and early twenties. I'm 26 atm
>>
File: 468468.gif (963 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
468468.gif
963 KB, 500x400
>>
>>696321255
Actually quite the opposite happened. I was a Christian, then a Wiccan, and then I realized spirituality is stupid bullshit, that I was being a faggot, and that it was time to stop. So I stopped believing in fairy tales and magic, and started believing in basic logic.
>>
A few years ago, was an edgy new atheist for awhile but realised religion is just a way of handling the fact we're all on this little planet for a short period of time, and we're all going to die.

New atheism is used to deflect from western coup d'état's, wars, drone strikes and weapon sales, which are actually the cause of most terrorism
>>
>>696326966
Science
>>
File: 1447900868765.gif (562 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1447900868765.gif
562 KB, 700x700
>>
>>696321255
When I lost all sense of reason and responsibility, I just let anyone tell me what to think and what to do now, I'm truly free in Jesus's name, amen, brother, Anon. I love you.
>>
>>696326966
I believe you're a raging faggot that sucks more cock then every gay man at a gay pride rally.
>>
File: 53473456.gif (412 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
53473456.gif
412 KB, 500x455
>>
File: 1469386533098.png (472 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1469386533098.png
472 KB, 800x480
>>696326441

> You are a conquered foe of the East

> Why you resist, you do not know
>>
>>
File: 1464194106724.jpg (52 KB, 641x556) Image search: [Google]
1464194106724.jpg
52 KB, 641x556
>>696327168
Believe what you want brother, just don't go shoving it down people's throats alright?
>>
File: diana_santa_by_alfa995-d8aadsh.gif (199 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
diana_santa_by_alfa995-d8aadsh.gif
199 KB, 500x400
>>
>>696324014

Yep, pretty much this. I'm Agnostic now as well. Fuck my Atheist days back in high school were cringey as fuck. Thank fuck I grew up.
>>
File: 354736346.jpg (37 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
354736346.jpg
37 KB, 500x400
>>
>>696327198

Aw bless you.
>>
>>696327118
>the cause of most terrorism
That is actually religion.
>>
>>
>>696326844
That's morals. Perhaps not universal morals, but it's not religious.
>>
Germanfag here.
How does it feel to live in a society where the absolute majority still believes in an unproven, improbable and implausible, omnipotent entity that created all this bullshit a few thousand years ago based on some old-ass fairy tale book that survived through a game of "chinese whispers"?
>>
>>696325778
I think "everything is perfect" is referring to the constants of nature for example the cosmological constant and the fine structure constant.
If they were anything else than what they are we wouldn't be here. The only explanation is made using the anthropic principle.
Which is far from science.

There are some explanations though if you want to get into M-theory. But the mathematics are so fucked up with no one can really make sense of it.
>>
>>
File: 1464055562690.png (362 KB, 503x499) Image search: [Google]
1464055562690.png
362 KB, 503x499
>>696327531
Meanwhile Germany is being invaded by Allah
>>
>>696326453
poor u
>>
>>696321255
Grow out of atheism? that's like suggesting that someone "grows out" of disbelieving in santa claus.
>>
File: 1454101991504.jpg (107 KB, 685x768) Image search: [Google]
1454101991504.jpg
107 KB, 685x768
>>
>>696323474
what do you mean "people need religion"?
>>
>>696321255
You dont grow out of atheism stupid. You evolve beyond it
>>
File: 346346.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
346346.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>
>>696327494

How do you determine which morals have been influenced by religion and which haven't?

I'd say things like an 18 or 21 age of consent, ban on abortion, ban on stem cell research, ban on certain types of pornography, ban on homosexuality, ban on alcohol, etc were all historically, and some still now, heavily influenced by religion.
>>
>>696327271
You didn't grow out of it then?
>>
>>696321255
i still don't believe in god but i learned to keep my fucking mouth shut about it a long time ago
>>
File: 43534535.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
43534535.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>
File: f1.jpg (20 KB, 897x429) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
20 KB, 897x429
>>696327669
HAHAHA, YOU THINK I'M JOKING?
>>
File: 346376373.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
346376373.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>
>>696327781
What country do you live in where abortions are banned?
>>
>>696327552

>If they were anything else than what they are we wouldn't be here.

True, but that doesn't mean there is a creator, we could be one of an infinite number of universes with infinite variations on natural constants. We're only around to discuss it because we're in one of the universes capable of supporting life.
>>
File: 1451291090842.png (518 KB, 791x1064) Image search: [Google]
1451291090842.png
518 KB, 791x1064
>>
>>696326773
There is no such thing as "universal morals"
>>
>>696327469
It really isn't, if you bomb peoples towns, overthrow their governments, kill their friends & family etc. you create terrorism
>>
>>696327897

There are many restrictions on abortions in many countries, and there have been historically too.
>>
>>696321255
When I learned about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and became a true believer of the pasta
>>
File: 1466946161812.gif (2 MB, 768x640) Image search: [Google]
1466946161812.gif
2 MB, 768x640
>>
>>696326247

Hello there newfriend
>>
>>
>>696321255
11 I think

>if I choose not to follow a religion due to lack of evidence, how can I claim that there is no intelligent cause for existence without any empirical data?

If you've thought critically about God and that idea hasn't crossed your mind, you're probably mentally challenged.
>>
>>696327781
There is no legitimate religious argument for or against those things. And I believe that morals influence religion which further propagates those same morals.
>>
>>696322981
But you dont believe really since deep down you know its bs
>>
File: 1465983775586.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
1465983775586.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
>>696328147
Who has all the answers to life's many questions?
>>
>>
>>696321255
>grow out of religion you mean

in school was 10 or 12 i think

we learned how the world works fizika kémia mathematic some of these are too difficult for americans
>>
>>696327849
again, poor u
>>
>>696327977
maybe third world countries...
>>
>>696321255
There's 2 types of atheism.
1: "I don't believe in a god, and I'll just get on with my life"
2: "GOD ISN'T REAL HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN GOD JUST LOOK AT SCIENCE OMG"
>>
>>
>>696326395
Son china is one of the biggest colonial powers in africa atm, what are you smoking?
>>
File: 1446065193983.jpg (181 KB, 1200x1537) Image search: [Google]
1446065193983.jpg
181 KB, 1200x1537
>>
>>696327950
I think not killing or stealing are universal morals. You're going to have outliers no matter what, but I believe that there are plenty of universal morals.
>>
>>696328165

>There is no legitimate religious argument for or against those things.

There very much is. abortion, from thou shalt not take a life etc.

Morals do not influence religion, religion resists change, it has it's laws written down in plain text and resists change in it's dogma as heresy.

It's only through modern ways of thinking post-renaissance that we've slowly begun to ignore many of the more severe and barbaric religious judgements and 'morals' and work to a more liberal and tolerant moral framework.

The most religious times were during the middle ages when you could be hung for blaspheming. Even now in extremely religious countries, like Saudi Arabia, you can be executed for 'insulting god'.
>>
File: ikr.gif (491 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
ikr.gif
491 KB, 500x274
>>696327341
>>
File: 3463463.jpg (65 KB, 705x713) Image search: [Google]
3463463.jpg
65 KB, 705x713
>>
>>696328381

...which are usually far more religious....
>>
>>696323825
becoming a teacher is easy anon education majors are idiots generally
>>
>>696321255
Eat shit, christfag.
>>
>>
>>696328514
my point exactly.
>>
File: 1451291277906.png (242 KB, 712x662) Image search: [Google]
1451291277906.png
242 KB, 712x662
>>
>>696328448

What about stealing a loaf of bread from a supermarket chain to feed your starving family?
Or killing someone in self defence?

In that case I'd say it's not immoral to do so.

The thing is morals aren't black and white, but the danger comes in making them black and white, which is what religion does.

The bible states, thou shalt not kill, and thou shallt not steal. There in black and white. No caveats and no thinking about the situation for yourself.
>>
>>696321255
14, when I discovered our lord and saviour Shrek
>>
File: 1431849131814.png (884 KB, 1004x900) Image search: [Google]
1431849131814.png
884 KB, 1004x900
>>
>>696328448

>>696328448

What about stealing a loaf of bread from a supermarket chain to feed your starving family?
Or killing someone in self defence?

In that case I'd say it's not immoral to do so.

The thing is morals aren't black and white, but the danger comes in making them black and white, which is what religion does.

The bible states, thou shalt not kill, and thou shallt not steal. There in black and white. No caveats and no thinking about the situation for yourself.
>>
File: 1467423689287.jpg (696 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1467423689287.jpg
696 KB, 2000x1500
>>
File: 1450722432232.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450722432232.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>696325198
The real enemies are fascists and capitalists.
>>
File: 4684678.jpg (70 KB, 540x395) Image search: [Google]
4684678.jpg
70 KB, 540x395
>>
>>696328753
>>696328696
>>696328594
>>696328561
>>696328510

You do realise you just get ignored, don't you.
>>
File: 1431848846220.png (1 MB, 2160x2891) Image search: [Google]
1431848846220.png
1 MB, 2160x2891
>>696328805
You aren't ignoring me.
>>
>>696325234
>>696325394
The worst thing about this is that she looks like she'd be really hot under that fursuit
>>
File: 1431849110177.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1431849110177.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1600
>>
File: Jwsy5pT.gif (706 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
Jwsy5pT.gif
706 KB, 500x212
>>696322202

11/10.
>>
File: 1431849065596.png (210 KB, 524x900) Image search: [Google]
1431849065596.png
210 KB, 524x900
>>
>>696328890

I'm the only one.

Enjoy it while it lasted.
>>
If God truly existed then all the furries would have been wiped off the Earth already. This proves, that God does not exist.
>>
File: 1431848982537.png (2 MB, 712x1200) Image search: [Google]
1431848982537.png
2 MB, 712x1200
>>696329103
I feel abandonment.
>>
File: da comrade.jpg (106 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
da comrade.jpg
106 KB, 600x650
>>696328789
da comrade,
>working of many make all strong
>>
File: 1451291064275.png (504 KB, 1001x1850) Image search: [Google]
1451291064275.png
504 KB, 1001x1850
>>
>>696328478
There is not written into United States law any religious argument for laws.

Religion does change. That's why there are Baptists, Presbyterians, Catholics, Shia Muslims, Sunnis, Kharijites, etc.

And fortunately, we live in nations with more freedom than Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc.
>>
File: 1431849029799.png (1 MB, 1127x901) Image search: [Google]
1431849029799.png
1 MB, 1127x901
>>
>>696322202
10/10
would read again
>>
>>696329283
>fortunately
kekd
>>
>>696326247
so are you counter-shitposting or just retarded?
>>
>>
>>696321255
once I entered uni and took philosophy classes
>>
File: 346367.jpg (43 KB, 800x805) Image search: [Google]
346367.jpg
43 KB, 800x805
>>
>>
File: 1919701 - Animal_Crossing kicks.png (128 KB, 850x720) Image search: [Google]
1919701 - Animal_Crossing kicks.png
128 KB, 850x720
>>
>>696329283
>There is not written into United States law any religious argument for laws.

Of course the reason isn't written in, because it would be against the constitution to do so, doesn't mean that they won't argue from a religiously inspired moral standpoint.

It's naive to think that all the fervently religious people in congress don't use religious reasoning or religious morals to influence their law making.
>>
>>696322981
So you believe in it because it makes life easier or because you really believe it? This is the dumbest post I have ever seen
>>
File: 34637346.jpg (129 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
34637346.jpg
129 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>696329382
what kind of philosophy did you study that suggested you should believe in an entity for which there is no proof?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

Everyone should be religious.

/thread
>>
Been a Christian my whole life. Thy kingdom come thy will be done. Amen
>>
>>696329558

Theology at the univesirty of texas
>>
File: 47457.png (1 MB, 1280x996) Image search: [Google]
47457.png
1 MB, 1280x996
>>
>>696329558
and if you say descartes imma punch you, his "proof" is completely unsound, it starts from a false premise.
>>
>>696328671
>>696328708
Like I said, outliers exist.
>>
>>696322981
Why not believe in Santa Claus instead? At least he is nice. And he will always protect you! You can leave all your worries to him!
>>
File: 346346346.jpg (84 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
346346346.jpg
84 KB, 800x800
>>
>>696321255
Well, I was atheist for a bit after being Catholic for most my life, and turned over to Asatru
>>
File: 3457636346.jpg (48 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
3457636346.jpg
48 KB, 600x700
>>
>>696329642
please tell me you're joking. you can't even spell university.
>>
File: 1431849020735.jpg (633 KB, 792x1224) Image search: [Google]
1431849020735.jpg
633 KB, 792x1224
>>
File: 345636343.jpg (36 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
345636343.jpg
36 KB, 500x414
>>
>>
>>696329606

>Pascals wager

- Which god do you wager on?
- Are you really believing if you only claim to do so as part of a 'safety net' wager? Will all gods accept this form of belief?
- It's not a zero sum wager. If you lose the wager, you'll have wasted countless hours going to church and modifying your behaviour to suit a 2000 year old holy book, time which could have been spent elsewhere.
- The Wager assumes that God will be impressed by, and happily reward, people who worship just to avoid Hell.
- Also, the wager only allows for one true god. Should there be more than one (such as in the Greek and Roman mythologies), a follower of Pascal may offend a powerful god by only worshipping a weaker one, leading to his damnation despite his worship.

Here's a counter wager:

>Whether or not you believe in God, you should live your life with love, kindness, compassion, mercy and tolerance while trying to make the world a better place. If there is no God, you have lost nothing and will have made a positive impact on those around you. If there is a benevolent God reviewing your life, you will be judged on your actions and not just on your ability to blindly believe, when there is a significant lack of evidence of any one god's existence.
>>
I believe in The Force. It is the energy of every living being. It surrounds us, binds us and penetrates our bodies. With enough talent and control, one can learn to manipulate this energy. These people are regarded as geniuses, psychics, the very best mankind has to offer. I have spent a lot of time studying The Force, and I truly believe in it.
>>
File: 345373.jpg (86 KB, 873x1045) Image search: [Google]
345373.jpg
86 KB, 873x1045
>>
>>696329700

And that's proof that religion cannot deal with outliers as it only deals in absolutes.
>>
>>696329339
You don't think it's fortunate that you won't be killed if you express an opinion which goes against the state? That you can criticize the state openly without punishment?
>>
File: 1469359593995.jpg (127 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [Google]
1469359593995.jpg
127 KB, 905x1280
>>
File: 1469359475233.png (3 MB, 2987x2283) Image search: [Google]
1469359475233.png
3 MB, 2987x2283
>>
>>696326247
Dumbass
>>
File: 1469361057757.png (2 MB, 916x1280) Image search: [Google]
1469361057757.png
2 MB, 916x1280
>>
File: 727155_SN_cheeky_colors_1.jpg (576 KB, 1135x1601) Image search: [Google]
727155_SN_cheeky_colors_1.jpg
576 KB, 1135x1601
>>
>>696330030
Different opinions only lead to conflict. One opinion must be enforced upon all, with enough power to force the masses to submit.
>>
File: 5f8f6b0b626605ad047214b1b81d59ca.png (283 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
5f8f6b0b626605ad047214b1b81d59ca.png
283 KB, 1024x1280
>>
>>696324014
>Girls don't find that shit attractive.
Speak for yourself. I had to fight off evangelist pussy with a stick
>>
File: 1468551457076.jpg (197 KB, 2000x1454) Image search: [Google]
1468551457076.jpg
197 KB, 2000x1454
>>
>>696329496
Again, It's morals which influence religion, and not the other way around.

I don't know of very many devout Christians who read the Bible and follow its teachings to a T. People have their own opinions and religion isn't going to stop them from having those opinions/morals.
>>
>>
File: 3463534573573.jpg (80 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
3463534573573.jpg
80 KB, 1280x951
>>
File: 1468485667290.jpg (259 KB, 1000x940) Image search: [Google]
1468485667290.jpg
259 KB, 1000x940
>>
>>696321255
I still dont believe in god, but with all these edgy faggots calling themselves atheists I wouldnt call myself that
>>
>>
File: 1460484637662.jpg (141 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
1460484637662.jpg
141 KB, 1280x828
>>
>>696330504
This
>>
>>696330504
other people would, tho :)
>>
>>696329977
I never said religion couldn't deal with outliers. I simply said that universal morals exist, and laws are typically based off of those morals.
>>
>>696330356
>People have their own opinions and religion isn't going to stop them from having those opinions/morals.

And we're better off for it.

As I say, this only started post-renaissance when critical thought made a resurgence away from religious doctrine.

We can only choose to ignore a lot of the bullshit morals in religion because we won't be beheaded for not subscribing to them (for the most part).

Yet still, religion has hardly changed at all, and continues to resist change. The vast majority of Abrahamic religious organisations still condemn homosexuality for fucks sake.
>>
File: 1463124083410.png (952 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463124083410.png
952 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>696330504

Call yourself a non-theist then.

You do realise that the majority of these 'atheist fedora enlightenend' memes are made up by insecure christfags.
>>
File: 1455863041597.png (277 KB, 1200x1401) Image search: [Google]
1455863041597.png
277 KB, 1200x1401
>>
File: 1452876955653.png (528 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452876955653.png
528 KB, 853x1280
>>
>>696329756
you sound like you're talkimng about football teams....
>>
>>696330597
>implying the degenerates known as homosexuals shouldn't condemned
dick stuck in pooper?
>>
File: 1437046542526.png (538 KB, 1062x1010) Image search: [Google]
1437046542526.png
538 KB, 1062x1010
>>
File: 1453064149725.jpg (68 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
1453064149725.jpg
68 KB, 585x900
>>
File: 1465858597021.jpg (43 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1465858597021.jpg
43 KB, 500x638
>>696322532
you
>>
>>696330764

Bothered by what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home?
>>
>>
>>696330847

Nice meme.

If you post that a few more times I'm sure people will start believing in [deity of your choice] again.
>>
>>696330764
>gay parades
>privacy of their own home
choose one
>>
File: 35636.jpg (202 KB, 1243x1500) Image search: [Google]
35636.jpg
202 KB, 1243x1500
>>
>>696330850
>>696330973
this was for you
>>
File: 1468895662995.png (785 KB, 1636x1912) Image search: [Google]
1468895662995.png
785 KB, 1636x1912
>>
File: 171px-Pala_type_of_kilij.jpg (11 KB, 171x479) Image search: [Google]
171px-Pala_type_of_kilij.jpg
11 KB, 171x479
I outgrew atheism the day I first heard the religious preach, when I was 16.

In my city there is a square where both Christfags and Mohammedans alike gather and spread their hatred. We're supposed to be above this crap, and somehow the government allows it? I have half a mind to play whoopee cushion over the megaphone.

I now consider myself antitheist.
>>
File: 1461067487276.jpg (184 KB, 1280x1124) Image search: [Google]
1461067487276.jpg
184 KB, 1280x1124
>>
>>696330973

Do they force you to participate in gay parade?

Why does a gay parade bother you so much? Do straight people showing affection in public bother you too?
>>
>>696322202
Beautiful
>>
File: 1452971477206.gif (4 MB, 438x401) Image search: [Google]
1452971477206.gif
4 MB, 438x401
>>
>>696331022

So you're completely fine with it as long as there are no gay parades.

Would you also ban straight parades? If not, why not?
>>
File: 457484684.jpg (101 KB, 1100x1280) Image search: [Google]
457484684.jpg
101 KB, 1100x1280
>>
>>696331092
Walking down the street in a giant crowd of people wearing rainbow thongs and feathers is a bit distracting. I'm always confused why they aren't arrested for public indecency. A woman walking down the street in a bikini will be stopped, but 500 dudes in assless chaps won't be?

That shit's weird.
>>
File: 1462147863771.png (981 KB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
1462147863771.png
981 KB, 1500x1159
>>
>>696331092
>>696331204
I'd rather not have guys dicks up in my face, thank you very much.

Fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1449824995274.jpg (110 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449824995274.jpg
110 KB, 960x1280
>>
File: 1465857097527.jpg (74 KB, 455x577) Image search: [Google]
1465857097527.jpg
74 KB, 455x577
>>696330924
I never mentioned a deity. You did.
>>
>>696330597
I agree that religions resist change, but change does happen - and it happens faster than you might believe. Take for example, the Pope. Has he not been progressive when addressing homosexuality?
>>
File: 1440168813837.png (2 MB, 2600x2009) Image search: [Google]
1440168813837.png
2 MB, 2600x2009
>>
>>696321255
As far back as I can remember thinking about it (around 5), I've never believed in a god. I tried Christianity when I went to university, but just felt silly the whole time.

Atheism is not a delusion to grow out of, it's just a lack of belief in a higher power in the absence of any evidence for such a thing.

If a god were proven to exist, then I wouldn't believe in it then, any more than I believe in the keyboard I'm typing on, or that 1+1=2. It would just be something I'd accept.
>>
>>696322981
Religion is nothing more than mental masturbation for a feeling of solace in a universe that does not give a shit about you.
>>
File: 1444366487933.png (626 KB, 1256x848) Image search: [Google]
1444366487933.png
626 KB, 1256x848
>>
>>696331284
>is a bit distracting

So what? No one is forcing you to look.

>A woman walking down the street in a bikini will be stopped

So you'd be just as bothered by a parade of women in bikinis as you are by a parade of men in shorts or whatever?
>>
>>696321255

When having to behave like a cunt all the time became too much.
>>
File: 281254_ThumperBunny_showershag.jpg (210 KB, 786x1025) Image search: [Google]
281254_ThumperBunny_showershag.jpg
210 KB, 786x1025
>>
>>696331347

When was the last time a gay guy forced his dick into your face?

Does this happen a lot to you?
>>
File: 234563246345234525.jpg (38 KB, 489x800) Image search: [Google]
234563246345234525.jpg
38 KB, 489x800
>>
>>696331390

Oh, so you don't believe in a deity either?
>>
File: 235245632462345.jpg (56 KB, 683x800) Image search: [Google]
235245632462345.jpg
56 KB, 683x800
>>
File: 234626.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1129) Image search: [Google]
234626.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1129
>>
>>696331423

The first pope in nearly a thousand years to relax the rhetoric on homosexuality. He still considers it against Christianity though.
>>
File: 033052c6923c7df3da07e19eb84fc35e.png (817 KB, 1200x1114) Image search: [Google]
033052c6923c7df3da07e19eb84fc35e.png
817 KB, 1200x1114
>>
>>696331491
People use streets for things. I shouldn't have to avert my eyes to avoid seeing something that by law is considered "not for public viewing." It shouldn't be in a public setting. Walk down the street in normal clothes and you've got my approval.

As far as the bikini thing, it's about equal treatment. If any other group were to parade down the street dressed the way homosexuals are in the gay pride parade, they'd be arrested, but homosexuals aren't because arresting them would be intolerant. Which is bullshit.
>>
File: 25472724572457.jpg (493 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
25472724572457.jpg
493 KB, 848x1200
>>
File: 1455868867677.jpg (563 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455868867677.jpg
563 KB, 1200x1000
>>
File: 34563463456.jpg (98 KB, 892x1250) Image search: [Google]
34563463456.jpg
98 KB, 892x1250
>>
>>696327654
nope, thats what you tell yourself. The reality is that were using muslims refugees to wash jew blood off our hands. In the end were very rational people who will make rational decisions with people, their shoes and the gold in their teeth
>>
File: 1450705295494.png (1 MB, 900x1298) Image search: [Google]
1450705295494.png
1 MB, 900x1298
>>
>>696331806

You don't have to avert your eyes. Do you think everything that you feel the need to avert your eyes too should be illegal?

Ok, equal treatment, great. So you have no problem with it happening where it's legal for both sexes to do it then?
>>
File: 35634653462462346.jpg (55 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
35634653462462346.jpg
55 KB, 533x800
>>
>>696331953
I admire your commitment, anon.
>>
>>696332067
Thank you.
>>
>>
>>696332131

Why don't you just start your own thread?
>>
>>696323474
>people need religion
speak for yourself you weak pathethic american, here in the west nobody is religious and we're the best countries to live in.
>>
File: 1461161362360.png (239 KB, 738x897) Image search: [Google]
1461161362360.png
239 KB, 738x897
>>696332211
I don't have to.
>>
>>696329606
Id wager they shouldnt.

Lets call this anons wager and take it as evidence, that anon is wrong here ok?
>>
File: 1468395231054.png (233 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1468395231054.png
233 KB, 400x800
>>
>>696332211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q3z4IP_nNU
>>
File: 2158_preview.jpg (15 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
2158_preview.jpg
15 KB, 246x300
>>696321255
Grow out of autism... Whahaha
>>
>>696324014
>basing your religion on what girls find attractive
How fucking cuck can one be? I mean how did you just post that without feeling ashamed?
>>
File: 457346373.png (350 KB, 1280x1210) Image search: [Google]
457346373.png
350 KB, 1280x1210
>>
>>696332035
You're the one who said I don't have to look, even though those parades are fundamentally "in your face." Yknow, "We're here, we're queer, get used it." That whole jazz. Your position is unwilling to compromise. I'm not arguing their right to assemble or parade, I'm arguing that they should be DECENT while doing so.

And since I'm in a position of anti-nudity, I would rather it be ILLEGAL for both sexes to do it.
>>
File: 1456768404577.jpg (157 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1456768404577.jpg
157 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>696331720
From "It's an unnatural, sinful act" to "I don't really care what gays do" in a massive population is a decently big change.
>>
File: 1459467825568.png (710 KB, 1280x1824) Image search: [Google]
1459467825568.png
710 KB, 1280x1824
>>
>>696331284
>A woman walking down the street in a bikini will be stopped
wut? Yeah by dudes right? You know you can totally stop one of those assless chaps guys and invite him to your place if you want right?
>>
>>696326247
Only retarded people write like this,...
>>
File: 1433137503247.jpg (67 KB, 853x1024) Image search: [Google]
1433137503247.jpg
67 KB, 853x1024
>>
File: 1444471622675.png (912 KB, 1120x919) Image search: [Google]
1444471622675.png
912 KB, 1120x919
>>
>>696332519

So you're completely OK with people being gay as long as there is no public nudity then?

They can show normal affection in public as straight people do, and they can do whatever they like at home. That's perfectly ok to you then?
>>
File: 1462850692891.jpg (531 KB, 911x1150) Image search: [Google]
1462850692891.jpg
531 KB, 911x1150
>>
>>696332553

"I don't really care what gays do, but it's still a crime against god" is still extremely harmful.
>>
File: 1460390216238.png (320 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460390216238.png
320 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>696332848
As long as it's between consenting adults, absolutely.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
Sometime when I was 16-17, became agnostic
>>
File: 1452877443466.png (945 KB, 1000x960) Image search: [Google]
1452877443466.png
945 KB, 1000x960
>>
>>
>>696321255

>be me
>sitting on a lookout with chick
>smoking after a great concert / night out
>talk turns to religion
>me "herr derr belief in god is stupid"
>her "your an atheist anon? Really?"
>"yeah, arnt you?" I ask genuinely surprised she would believe
>she looked away and thought deeply
>"I don't really know... but if you were god... what would you do? "

Shivers ran up my spine. I will never forget that and from there my spirituality grew.
>>
File: 1447789202057.jpg (178 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1447789202057.jpg
178 KB, 1280x768
>>
Never grew out of it because I never was an atheist. Agnosticism was the low point, but my current beliefs in God are neither common nor traditional.
>>
File: 1446429148074.jpg (979 KB, 2500x1767) Image search: [Google]
1446429148074.jpg
979 KB, 2500x1767
>>
>>696332983

Good.
>>
>>696332911
Even so, morals did influence religion. And that religion is going to propagate those morals.
>>
File: 1433867164965.png (70 KB, 590x760) Image search: [Google]
1433867164965.png
70 KB, 590x760
>>
File: 1440087369620.png (260 KB, 920x636) Image search: [Google]
1440087369620.png
260 KB, 920x636
>>
File: 18tgturepcup9png.png (98 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
18tgturepcup9png.png
98 KB, 300x381
>>696333202
>>
File: 345634636737.png (243 KB, 917x1100) Image search: [Google]
345634636737.png
243 KB, 917x1100
>>
>>696333344

Religion has been resisting the change for a long time. 80% of religious morals are obsolete.
>>
>>696328789
May the bourgeoisie swine burn in the streets, comrade.
>>
File: 4357363.jpg (88 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
4357363.jpg
88 KB, 640x881
>>
>>
File: 1462066777267.png (3 MB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1462066777267.png
3 MB, 1200x1697
>>
>>696321255
I grew into it
>>
File: 234524523463245325.jpg (101 KB, 882x1000) Image search: [Google]
234524523463245325.jpg
101 KB, 882x1000
>>
File: 567456345345345.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
567456345345345.jpg
126 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>696333640
>>696333572
>>696333513
Fuck you fagit that posts this shit. I hope you choke on the next semon load you swallow
>>
File: 1468467823883.png (260 KB, 788x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468467823883.png
260 KB, 788x1200
>>696333759
oh my!
>>
File: 10outof10.jpg (21 KB, 171x320) Image search: [Google]
10outof10.jpg
21 KB, 171x320
>>696322981
Liar... Is impossible.

>>696323474
>people need religion
>Religion is the opium of the people

>>696323844
He wants you to kill him... You should.

>>696323894
>we need a real leader
>to Make America Great Again
Poster is a fascist

>>696324014
>trying to argue with them and tell them that God isn't real.
>Girls don't find that shit attractive.
>implying that is religious for the sex traffic

>>696324127
No, NO and people wanting to control other people, see above.

>>696324238
Weak... Who killed you and did it again?

>>696324484
I love the way you party

>>696324648
Lets go bungee jumping
Don't mind the knife i bring with me, I like to be prepared.

>>696324897
See above

>>696325258
10 Points

>>696325418
>realises we cant be a rock hurdling through space for no reason at all.
>it seems highly unlikely
>ignores the law of gravity

>>696325527
Bible thumpers are the biggest cunts out there. And they are there just to be cunts. And they will be cunts to their own children.

Pic related is number 1 waifu this time arround.
>>
File: 1447127689765.png (4 MB, 2588x2000) Image search: [Google]
1447127689765.png
4 MB, 2588x2000
>>
File: 254745742572547.png (992 KB, 930x1920) Image search: [Google]
254745742572547.png
992 KB, 930x1920
>>
>>696333812
>>696333759

At most it's mildly irritating.

Let him waste his life posting cartoons of animals for an infrequent reply if he wants to.
>>
Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 151

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.