Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

yup

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 14
yup
>>
File: 1469280292034.jpg (232 KB, 887x900) Image search: [Google]
1469280292034.jpg
232 KB, 887x900
>>
Australia without guns doing pretty good (:
>>
>>696011454
Oh that's hilarious considering amerifags have been getting gunned down once a month for at least a few years lmfao not in EU
>>
yeah, but like no one has been shot in Germany since WWII
>>
>>696011454
And what's the probably of me getting shot in the EU . slim to non
Me getting shit in america a really really high chance
>>
>>696011717
Wot?
>>
>>696011454

I've never heard of a mass school shooting in europe.

>inb4 protect against teh government

>Implying you can protect yourself against a SWAT team.
>>
>>696011717
Most of their highest priority threats probably can't be killed with a gun though.
Like fuck man, I don't think I could reliably hit spiders and snakes and all that poisonous small shit.
>>
>>696011972
right, europeans are getting stabbed instead.
>>
So if we legalize guns that means all the criminals can buy guns too . what a good idea. Nobody knows if the person is good or not
>>
>>696012279
All native species are protected by law
>>
>>696012300
That's true
>>
>>696012268
This. This shit right here. An American wouldn't even stop to wonder whether or not it made tactical sense to go up against a SWAT team. He'd just know he had to try. Sad, sad Eurocucks.
>>
But guns are not banned here. They are just regulated.

Everyone can buy one if they want to. They just need to pass a test and get a license. Same deal with fishing and driving.
>>
>>696012268
You know when ever there is a school shooting nobody with a gun ever shoots anyone only the cops do. So what is the point
>>
>>696012700

Whenever there is any kind of mass shooting Americans "forget" they have guns
>>
>>696011454
The way I see it is like this. I have a gun but am not planning to rob someone. The robber sees me, he is now planning to rob me. He has his gun drawn and aimed. I am taken off guard. Now this goes 2 ways. 1) am I a action hero 2) am I a normal human being. I of vourse go with 2. If I attempt to draw my weapon I am shot. Like with any other weapon those with the advantage of surprise will win.
>>
>>696012844
That should be a meme
>>
>>696011717
Aussy was doing pretty good before the knee jerk reaction gun buy back though.
>>
>I've never heard of a mass school shooting in europe

Biggest mass shooting till date: July 22, 2011, Norway by right extremist Anders Breivik.
Yesterday was the memorial.
>>
>>696013335
Let's compare that to USA
>>
>>69601385

Biggest mass murder
Steel beams fam
>>
>>696013685
The USA where you dont even have to be shooting in a school to count as a school shooting?

Where someone who works at a school being shot or injured counts as a school shooting?

Ol jimmy the caretaker gets lit up at home 20 miles away in a drug deal gone wrong by some dindus and it counts as a school shooting?
>>
>>696011454
Luckily there's no gun violence in the USA.
>>
>>696014056
>all these shitty excuses
>>
>>696014735
I think you spelled EU wrong
>>
>>696015097
That would not make any sense for my sarcasm, so no.
>>
>>696011454
Typical NRA drone.
Definitely no problem with guns in the USA.
>>
>>696014056
Breivik was a summer-camp not a school
>>
>>696015329
No totally. In fact, the problem is we simply don't have ENOUGH guns. More guns will solve our gun problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 317x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 317x346
>>696015371
A summer camp?

I thought it was a communist youth indoctrination program?
>>
>>696012235
If you're breaking into people's homes, or dealing heroin, or running with street gangs, sure.
>>
>>696011454
>be amerifat
>don't ban guns
>claim to be number one
>have highest deaths due to gun violence in the world
>get fucking shot everyday
>>
>>696015502
in summer, within a camp
>>
>>696015538
>there are no innocent people ever killed the USA!
>WE DON'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM DAMMIT
>>
>>696015621
>Highest gun deaths
Not even close per capita. Check some actual facts.
>>
>>696011454

So uh where are all these defensive weapons the US citizens apparently have?

Where are the news stories about a defensive nutjob shooting the guy who was about to kill 50 people?

Come at me fucking cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>696015438
Jesus people are stupid. We don't need more guns, there are enough unregistered firearms in the US to arm every man woman and child. Firearm safety and usage needs to be taught in school. We teach our citizens how to drive before we send them out to run people over. Once the people learn to use them, we start taking down these fucking "gun safe zones". Children should not be easy targets. An armed and trained teacher or even a janitor could level the field against one of the bent fucks really quick.
>>
>>696015805
In developed countries? The USA is among the very highest.
>>
>>696015931
Please work on your sarcasm detection.
>>
>>696015784
When you grow up, come to the US. You'll see that people aren't just walking down the street gunning down random strangers for enjoyment.
>>
>>696011454
There's not a single day in the USA that pass without someone getting shot.
I suggest you fix your own problems before telling us what to do.
>>
>>696015931
>fucking schoolteachers should walk around with guns instead of just addressing the ease with which crazy people can get a gun

My schoolteachers 15 years ago did not have to be armed. There will never be a reason for them to be armed.
If yours do, then there is a problem in your country that needs addressing.
>>
>>696015621
>What is Brazil?
>What is El Salvador?
>What is Honduras?
These places have banned guns but have way more gun killings per capita than the US.
>>
>>696015998
Is this how you cope with it? Downplay it, pretend it's not even an issue, say to yourself "Hey some third world country has more gun deaths, we're doing just fine"?
>>
>>696015908
Sorry m8, gun safe zones ensure anyone who isn't ready to kill innocent people don't have weapons. If you try to carry in one it's a felony. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go straight to jail. That's where most of our reported mass shootings happen
>>
>>696016098
>Someone
>Implying niggers are people
>>
>>696016139
Wow bro.

You managed to top Honduras.

What a great country you have.
>>
Why don't you just ban semi-automatics and assault weapons, and make buying handguns or shotguns very difficult with extensive background checks and registration?

Make it so someone can't just buy a gun and shoot up a school
>>
>>696015502
No commies you fucking cuck. Learn some politics before spreading youre autism.
>>
>>696012592
This ppl are idiots thinking guns are banned here when in fact they are just heavily regulated like not being able to buy pistols but hunting rifles and stuff and you need to pass license.
>>
>>696015998
Dude how fucking blind & retarded are you ?
There is a fuckton of innocent getting killed in the US every year and the probability of getting shot while being a perfect citizen is much higher in the US than in any developped country. This is fucking facts, burry them in your ass so you won't forget about it next time
>>
>>696015939
Hate to say it but developed is quite an arbitrary classification and changes all the time. You could say Syria was developed; ten years ago. But you coul say Syria has the highest murder rate of any country within the last 5 years, but you won't.
>take they gunz
>make me feel betterz
>>
>>696016139
Sitting that bar real high, aren't you?
>>
>>696016442
Syria has been in a brutal civil war for the last five years. You are supposed to be "the best country". So why are you only topped by poor and underdeveloped African and South American nations in gun violence?

Ask yourself why the gun violence rate in say, Canada is so much lower?
>>
>>696016232
>Durr, this country better than this one.
You wanted comparisons on gun deaths, not comfort of living. Strawman detected.
>>
>>696011454
I'm not standing up for those faggots, but you dumb cunts get shot way more frequently.
Your pathetic attempt at an argument doesn't make sense.
>>
>>696016627
No, what I wanted was for you to admit your country has a massive problem with guns.
>>
>>696016139
They are also poor, crime ridden countries. Why are you even in the same conversation as them, if you're supposed to be the greatest country in the world?
>>
>>696016139
Brasfag here... guns are flooding streets like always did. Enter mainly through Paraguay's border. You can't buy a gun LEGALLY and if police catches you, you can't even bail youlseft out. Killings are the same as before. The problem is not guns, it the lack of education. I believe it is similar to the problem in the U.S. You can take out the guns, the idiot % of population will manage to kill somebody using a fucking fork.
>>
>>696016107
Everyone likes to say shit like this. "Crazy people". It's not that simple, most of our mass shooters would have passed a psychological exam. Some had. Some were even licensed to carry.

The simple fact is, the United States has the freedom to unregistered firearm ownership. With that freedom comes responsibility.the problem is our citizens don't want to be responsible, they want to be secure. Security is something that cannot be guaranteed in a free state.

Truth is there is no simple solution, but putting responsibility back into the hands of the citizens, having more trained and armed folks around could reduce these deaths.
>>
I still don't understand how people are this illogical...so in some of your minds it goes something like this..'.there is a mass school shooting, so that means guns are THE problem?...I watch news stations for my education!'...is that it? It doesn't occur to you that someone just went into a school and shot a bunch of people? As in something is wrong with them psychologically. As in society is producing people that want to go shoot innocent people. No, taking away guns will solve everything. If you take one aspect of an entire big picture and then delete it, you just have a picture with a hole in it. Problems must be solved from the root in order to relieve society of the actual problem, or more problems occur in a different form. Its called balance. American society is obviously very off balance. People in general are off balance. Taking away guns will not solve the issue pointed out, that some people are so psychologically distraught in our country, for whatever reason, that they actually plan to go shoot a bunch of people just to fulfill whatever need there was to do that
>>
>>696011454

US 2013 = 33,636 deaths.
United Kingdom 2013 = 551 deaths.

Yes, I think you can keep your guns you fat muricas
>>
>>696016581
>implying I'm an Americuck.
Nice try bro.
America is fucked anyway because their political system has become so undemocratic (not the political larty, but method of electing officials) that the government can do whatever the hell it wants to do with no checks and balances and the incessant babbling from bith parties over a piece of metal that shoots other pieces of metal.
>>
>>696016842
Or just register firearms.
>>
>>696016874
I don't care where you are from. The conversation is about America's gun problem.
>>
>>696012862
underrated
>>
>>696016706
>>696016706
America has a massive problem with culture and niggers. Get rid of the niggers in Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC, Los Angeles, and every other major city, and the gun death rate would be lower than most of europe.
>>
File: 1402868962250.jpg (113 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1402868962250.jpg
113 KB, 500x363
>Canadian gun violence plan

>Teach people to use guns properly

>Make it mandatory to learn gun safety before you can buy a gun

>Guns aren't toys

We're doing well, bar Edmonton.
>>
>>696016851
Tell me, had that Orlando shooter had a knife instead of an assault rifle, do you think he would have killed 50 people in a crowded nightclub?

The answer is no. Some people who want to kill will kill. But that does not mean you throw your hands up and go aww shucks. You make it as hard for them to do it as possible.
>>
>>696016996
Uh-huh.
>>
>>696016349
It infringes on the rights of the citizens. The easier solution would be to disban the gun free zones at schools so registered conceal and carry people could carry in them.
>>
>>696016779
I don't even imagine the US as the being the greatest country in the world. But that's nice that you eurocucks automatically assume that the US is better or should be better. If the US wasn't around, you'd be speaking Turd Reichistan language today.
>>
>>696017134
Fuck the rights of the citizens. They've shown they can't be trusted with guns.

Never mind that assault weapons have been banned previously, GWB just didn't renew the ban, and the GOP have opposed any attempt to bring it back, because they're in the NRA's pocket.
>>
Europe is the bastard child born from when nationalism got raped by liberalism
>>
>>696017101
Look at statistics. Remove every crime or gun crime caused by or involved niggers. Then remove niggers from the population numbers. Do the math to find new, albeit much much lower gun crime rate. Don't have time now to do it for yo, heading to work.
>>
>>696017163
Are you fucking retarded? Can you read?

No one assumed America is "better". Americans claim their country is the greatest. I am asking that if it's supposedly the greatest, why does it have such a violence problem that it's only behind third world shit holes in gun violence?

Work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>696017278
>I know nothing about anything but Fox News told me some scary words
>>
>>696016924
At this point, there is no agency that could enforce a firearm registry. All 350 million firearms in circulation are unregistered. The political implications of a door to door seizure or forced registry would violate two of our amendments and undoubtedly spark a civil war. The tax cost of something that big would cripple our already shitty economy.

No easy solution m8
>>
>>696017366
Uh-huh.
>>
>>696017366
those burgers ain't gonna flip themselves
>>
>>696017251
The moment you trade freedom for security you will lose both and deserve neither.
>>
>>696017419
Liberals are the bane of our existence
>>
>>696017468
Ok bruv
>>
>>696017163
I love how you immediately demonstrate typical American self-absorption by assuming he must have been praising your country.
>>
>>696017075
Well to be honest, you don't know how that shooting occurred, if it occurred and if it did really occur what exactly happened. You don't know anything beyond what a news story told you, exactly as I said "I get my education from the news!". Did you forget your history? News was invented for propaganda, similar to religious mass control, and it was perfected in WW2, not by Hitler, but by Jewish American owned media companies. You can't base your life on a news story. You can't even base your opinion on a news story. The American government has showed a consistent pattern of lying, one year after the other, one story after the other, and if someone shows a pattern of lies you can only assume they are a liar and therefore must prove themselves not to be over time before you can believe them. If you believe a liar, and you believe a TV broadcast and just take it at face value and stop there, well I'm sorry but you lack critical thought. If the Orlando shooting happened as they say it did, and we'll just say that it did, then no taking gun rights away would not stop it. There are so many illegal guns floating around the U.S - because we are the biggest supplier of weapons in all wars around the world - and have unbelievable stock piles just floating around in a world and market that exists here that is way beyond the scope of your tiny world, that anyone that wants to get a gun will be able to do so for the next 500 years. Its also easy to create weapons from household cleaners you can buy at Target and tools from Home Depot. Again, taking away guns do not solve the bigger picture
>>
>>696017546
Once again, assault weapons have previously been banned. Did your country fall into dystopia?
>>
>>696017665
I think this guy is probably going to shoot up a building some time.
>>
>>696011454
you stupid homo at least in europe those are muslim terrorists shooting not random niggers on the steet or kids in school everyday
>>
>>696016405
If you remove black-on-black crime, we have comparable murder rates with Belgium. In America you are pretty much safe as long as you aren't in a gang of some sort.
>>
>>696011454
American gun violence plan:

>be american

>don't ban guns cause muh freedum

>mock eurpoors for not having guns

>get shot anyway

What is your point op
>>
>>696016139
Strict gun laws will never prevent gun deaths, but they do make it easier to tie criminal elements to gun deaths, seeing as the criminal element has a majority of the firearms outside of the state.

Oh, and for everyone else.

>United States 10.54 gun-related deaths per 100,000 annually.

Let's see, the top European nation on the list is:

>Serbia 3.49 gun-related deaths per 100,000 annually.

Canada? Well, Canada, which allows guns but only keeps them in the public hands under a well structured plan to educate users on use and safety:

> Canada 1.97 gun-related deaths per 100,000 annually.

Even the Europeans don't want to ban civilian gun ownership, as far as I've been told, they just want the user to respect the weapon as just that; a weapon!
>>
>>696017676
Okay I'm going to clear this up. Assault weapons are banned asshat. The only way to own an assault rifle is to file a form 4, get FBI clearance, a sheriff sign off, register both the weapon and your fingerprint, and pay a $200 tax stamp. Then if you pass all that you can own a preban rifle 86 or earlier.

I assume what you mean by "assault weapons" is any semi-automatic that looks like an assault rifle. Assault weapons are fully automatic and not readily available.
>>
Register your guns and ban the most deadly gunned.
>>
>>696017075
Oh and I'm sorry did you forget about Sandy Hook? Even I forgot. See how good the government is at lying to you. Sandy Hook was a confirmed fabricated news story, admitted by the president himself. They release a news story about kids being shot at school...then come out and say "oh wait it was just a drill".....Ohhhhhhhh ok. Definitely should watch the news and believe it 100%
>>
>>696016996

...so the gun rate would be lower because there would not be anyone at all living there? I think I see your point.
>>
>>696018125
You could always get (or make) a lightning link
>>
>>696018181
Back to /x/
>>
>>696018125
>The only way to own an assault rifle is to file a form 4, get FBI clearance, a sheriff sign off, register both the weapon and your fingerprint, and pay a $200 tax stamp
so theyre not banned
>>
>>696018181
I find these conspiracy theories so hilarious. Like anyone needs to fake a school shooting in America. Wait a couple of weeks, there'll be another.
>>
>>696016349
>ban semi-automatics
>make buying handguns very difficult
you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>696018209
Legal ownership anyways
>>
>>696018315
great explanations
>>
Why can someone walk into Walmart and buy a gun right there and then?
How is that safe?
>>
>>696016779
America is a poor crime ridden country though.
>>
>>696018339
No man, just get a piece of metal, a file, a saw and a pair of pliers
>>
>>696018269
They are. You cannot by an assault rifle made after the year the ban was set in motion. Those are strictly for law enforcement and military.
>>
>>696018269
They are banned for a huge majority of the population. If you knew anything about our gun laws you would know that. Keep shilling, eurocuck. It's the only thing you're good at
>>
>>696018473
Yeah, that's a felony.
>>
>>696014056
What are you talking about?
>>
Americans suffer from action movie syndrome. They own a gun and like to imagine they're the hero of an action film, going to stop the bad guys.

In reality they're some idiot redneck in tacticool crap.
>>
>>696018567
Stop posting on /pol/
>>
File: niggomeme.jpg (215 KB, 1601x1197) Image search: [Google]
niggomeme.jpg
215 KB, 1601x1197
>>696011454
>>
>>696018367
>implying I give a shit about correcting a gungrabbing mouthbreather who unironically uses the term "assault weapon" while posting blatantly contradicting statements
>>
>>696018749
>still no explanations
>>
>>696018609
Yea the eye in the MQ-9 reaper is totally watching your ass in the basement making one.

I wouldn't do it because its kinda pointless, waste of ammo but if anyone really wanted to make an AR full auto its not that hard
>>
Pass some gun control laws.

At least TRY and lessen your problem.
>>
>>696018315
>300,000,000 guns in the US
>HURR DURR JUST BAN EM

That would create a black market, putting those guns EXCLUSIVELY into the hands of criminals. Solving the gun problem in my country is literally impossible.
>>
>implying America doesn't have a tremendous gun crime rate compared to the rest of the world

we all know America has a gun problem, yet Amerifats refuse to acknowledge it. they truly live in another world
>>
>>696018837
The problem isn't guns, its men's hearts
>>
>>696018567
the steps that were listed don't sound hard at all. fill out a form, have no mental illness or criminal record and pay less than for a drivers license.
>>
>>696018926
No, it's their ability to get access to guns.
>>
>>696018903
how about bullet control?
>>
>>696018630
>Projecting

I own my firearms because I'm not an idiot. I'd rather have one and not need it than need it and not have it. While America could do better with better laws or stricter control, I don't like to live in the land of maybe. Most gun owners here own because we recognize our country is not perfect and not always safe. We depend on ourselves for security from those who would seek to do us harm. Which again, in America, is a thing.
>>
>>696018903
>That would create a black market, putting those guns EXCLUSIVELY into the hands of criminals
Good. So you can arrest anyone who has a gun, just for having a gun, instead of waiting til they shoot a load of people first.

Sounds like a massive improvement.
>>
>>696018917
I prefer the term 'americunts'
>>
>>696018992
just like the 18 year old kid in Germany yesterday, right?

Excellent logic
>>
>>696018903
So you propose...what? Do nothing?
>>
>>696018903
>dat reading comprehension
>>
STOP ARGUING ABOUT GUNS YOU FAGGOTS ITS MUSLIMS THATS THE PROBLEM.

jesus it's like the end of soylant green. wake up
>>
>>696019146
>this
>>
>>696019116
Did you not propose a gun ban? I am telling you why it wouldn't work. If you don't believe me just look at the war on drugs.
>>
>>696018181

>In Canada, we bow our heads in sorrow when a school shooting occurs.

>In the U.S., "This was clearly a fabricated event 'cause...blah...blah...blah..."
>>
>>696018944
>Doesn't understand what an FBI clearance is

GG
>>
>>696019032
"projecting" what, you buffoon? I know it's your go-to response but it doesn't actually make sense all the time.

Look at those rednecks who do stuff like "patrol" outside recruitment centers as though there's going to be an assault of bad guys and they're going to take them all out.

Those people suffer from action hero syndrome. They believe they're in a movie as the hero.
>>
>>696018992
And trucks.
>>
>>696019078
What's the murder rate with guns in Germany compared to the USA?
>>
>>696019235
In Canada you stoop your heads to put the governments cock back in your mouths.

In the US we buy more guns so that the govt fears us even more
>>
>>696019225
>Did you not propose a gun ban?
no
I ridiculed the other tard-anon proposing a ban on all semi-automatics while saying you should be able to get handguns with a background check

apparently bolt action is the most common form of operating mechanism on handguns nowadays
>>
>>696019146
No, it isn't. That's a scapegoat for you to pretend you dont have a problem.
>>
>>696019248
okay the please exlain to me what it is.
if I have no criminal record and I'm mentally healthy, when would the FBI not allow me to get the license?
>>
>>696019372
Shut up, American.
>>
>>696019361
That doesn't support your conclusion you just made about banning access to guns, you're changing the subject to try to support your conclusion but it isn't working.
>>
>>696018749
Any person who believes he is right and has the facts to back it up, will lay those facts out.

He who falls on insults in a corner knows he is wrong.
>>
Regulate your fucking guns.
>>
Pretty much
>>
>>696019475
What's the murder rate with guns in Germany compared to the US?
>>
>>696019070
That's worked really with the war on drugs right? Since you can just arrest anybody with heroin, it isn't a problem anymore? You have no idea how law enforcement works.

Imagine what would happen if the ATF tried to preform a raid on a heavily armed household? Oh wait, it already happened and it was a disaster. Look up Waco.
>>
>>696011454
Isolated incident happens one day and Americans think they can say dumb shit about gun laws. US is a country, Europe is a continent. Yet the US has thousands upon thousands upon thousands more deaths by bullet a year than Europe.
>>
>>696019287

>selects a small group of individuals to represent the entirety of gun owners in the United States
>actual representation closer to less than 1%
>projects himself to explain something he doesn't understand
>>
>>696019608
I don't think you really know what projects means at all, anon.
>>
>>696019606
>This
>>
>>696019572
Thats irrelevent. You're changing the subject
>>
>>696011454
>>
>>696019494
the one thing you're missing is that anti-gunners do not respond to facts when you point out their retarded statements regarding firearm technology and terminology, ever
>>
>>696019475
so what you're claiming is that if gun laws can't prevent 100% of gun crimes, they're useless?
>>
>>696011454
you're still getting shot in the US
>>
>>696019372
Yeah, but we're leaning towards democratic-socialism, so the "gov'ts cock in my mouth" can stay there as long as the costs of basic services are equally distributed amongst the entire population.
>>
>>696016174
Ok, dude....it's fact time.

I will preface by saying that I live in Baltimore County about 3 mins from the City. Baltimore is pretty much #2 for gun violence in the country. DC is #1. Sometimes they flip flop.

People don't get their houses broken into.
I own guns, I have never used one to prevent a crime, I don't know anyone (other than an officer of the law) who has ever used one to prevent a crime.
I don't know anyone (even in law enforcement) who has been killed by a firearm in this state.

Greater than 90% of the gun violence in Baltimore is gang related. It's almost all in localized areas of the city, and it is ALL with ILLEGAL firearms.

If you subtract the number of gun deaths in the US that are caused by illegal guns we have an EXCEPTIONALLY low fatality rate.

Now on to Gun Control. In DC, it is illegal to even posess an empty shell casing for a gun that you are not legally registered to own in the city of DC. If you are not a resident of DC, you may not own a firearm. If you ARE a resident, you must pass a background check, wait several weeks, pay $450 for a handgun worth of fingerprinting, paperwork, registration fees, etc, and then if you are approved, it may be kept locked up and unloaded in your home, ONLY.

In MD, you may not purchase any handgun or AR style long gun with a pistol grip (and various other random long guns that have be arbitrarily designated as dangerous) without a fingerprint card, background check, NICS check, 7 day wait, transfer fee, and bill of sale. If you gun is stolen and a crime is committed with it, you are held criminally liable.

Virtually 0% (in the case of PA in 2015, actually 0% of gun crimes) are committed with LEGALLY acquired guns.

I carry a knife at all times because I cannot carry a gun and it's fucking dangerous. If there was ever a terrorist related shooting around here, I would suspect that people would just start ignoring the law and carrying guns or at least keeping them in their car.
>>
>>696019695
No, it's not, it's supporting a point I am making.

Now answer the question.
>>
>>696016842
pretty much this, but your armed folks CAN´T reduce those death.

Fact is: If you want freedom something has to be sacrificed. If it´s people I´ll be fine as long as it´s not me, and if it´s me, I`m dead so fuck that
>>
>>696019788
I have never carried a knife or a gun. Have never needed to and have never been mugged or threatened.

It's quite sad that you need to, in a supposedly first world country.
>>
>>696019104
There are a few things we can do. For instance you can still buy a gun even if you are on an FBI watch list or no-fly list, that should be changed. I agree there should be more regulation on guns but too much would open up the floodgates of illegal gun distribution. Then in addition to the mountains of cocaine coming across the border, we would also have cheap guns from Mexico. Does that sound like an ideal situation to you?
>>
>>696016098
There's not a single day in (third of a continent) that someone doesn't get shot.

Yeah, seems accurate. I love how eurocucks compare their tiny countries with 1 gun death per whatever to america, when they're the size of rhode island.

Protip: "america" is the EU. Not Germany, not the UK, not sweden. The EU.

We're a network of fifty governments under a larger government. We're not a "country" the way you understand it; we call these states.
>>
>>696019404
They also look into the people you associate with, any publications, and they also assess the need of someone to own this. Whether they live in a high risk area such as inner city. Whether they have any military or police training. Whether they have the means to secure the weapon too.

I can assure you, it is not an easy process to get through. I imagine this is the reason none of our mass shooters have used assault rifles.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_223441.jpg (220 KB, 911x911) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_223441.jpg
220 KB, 911x911
>>696015621
All of these statistics count nigger troupe turf wars. Eliminate those and our "gun violence" is like Switzerland.
>>
>>696019767
Yea. The problem is violent people, bad parents, the internet and drugs. Guns are not the problem and no law will ever change men's hearts
>>
>>696019000
You just pissed on every hunter in the US, good job.
>>
>>696019572
Let someone else pull up the facts for you two:

>United States 10.54/100000 annually
>Germany 1.01/100000 annually.
>>
>>696019975
This is why people call Americans stupid.
>>
>>696019834
Its an attempt to support your argument but you never answered mine, how will strict gun laws prevent a psycho from getting one?
>>
>>696019975
>regulating car ownership won't stop 100% of accidents, let's have no regulation at all!
>>
>>696020021
Now why is one of them ten times higher?
>>
>>696016379
>>696012592
>here
>europe
>a continent
>not countries
>here
>one law
>europe
>different countries
>>
>>696020025
So in Europe they don't have the same problem?

Didn't think so
>>
>>696020000
>ou just pissed on every hunter in the US
oh no...
>>
>>696016581
>Ask yourself why the gun violence rate in say, Canada is so much lower?
Can you say "cultural homogeny"
>>
I guess they're still working on the last part
>>
>>696020059
>no regulation at all
why don't you just admit that you actually have no idea WHAT regulations are in place in the US regarding the purchase of firearms?
>>
>>696016996
>>696016996
hell yeah, just start a niggercaust, thats way easier than selling shotguns at fucking walmart
>>
>>696020120
Actually, they don't, not with guns. That's the point.
>>
>>696012844
Oh look! Another Eurofag that thinks it's a good idea to compare all 50 states that have drastically different murder rates, combine the total number of murdeers of one weapon that the country has more of, then find a tiny white euro country that does have any of those weapons, then tell Americans they are jackasses for not banning guns while being killed left and right by Syrians.
>>
>>696019573
Wait, wait, but where is the American citizens crusade AGAINST the war on drugs? Why are you so concerned with the possibility of gun control when so many innocent people are imprisoned for drug-related offences?

Could it be, you don't really care which laws are just or benefit society, but will cherry-pick what facts you can to protect your precious 1700's philosophy that owning one handgun will keep all the worlds troubles at bay?

GIVE ME A BREAK, PAL
>>
>>696019767
The NRA has always been FOR specific gun laws. Like the NICs check.

The problem is that the people who are for gun control don't actually give a fuck about gun control and they don't know anything about guns.

GUN CONTROL IS NOT ABOUT GUNS, IT'S ABOUT CONTROL.

If you look at your average gun control bill, it is CLEARLY written by someone who has never even laid eyes upon a firearm. So, they pass a law that not only can NOT be enforced but WILL not be enforced.

Perfect examples are the laws in Mass, NY, Conn, and Cali now. They all ban mags over 30 rounds and demand that you turn them in if you own them. If you do not turn them in (without compensation) then you're a felon.

Mass and NY had provisions for turning in firearms that did not comply.

UNENFORCEABLE. Mass has over 95% non-commpliance. They have an estimated 200,000+ felons now?

The law is on the books....so this comes up when? When you get a speeding ticket? When you get a divorce? Just when someone wants to fuck you. And what are you going to say? "Oh well there are 500,000 other felons too...what about them?"

Same with illegal immigration. 11,000,000 illegal immigrants, we can't enforce it, so "oh...well we'll just write an executive order that says it's ok".

This is a complete breakdown of the system.
>>
>>696020054
They will make it extremely difficult for him to get his hands on a gun that can do a lot of damage.

That's the point. You do the most you can to reduce gun crime.
>>
>>696017075
If he didn't have a gun, he could just drive a box truck filled with explosives into the building and killed the most people in a domestic terror attack ever.

Sound unbelievable? IT's what McVeigh did, and NONE OF THE THINGS NONE NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THE THINGS HE USED IS NOW ILLEGAL
>>
>>696020143
Can you say "Gun control"?
>>
>>696020296
Because those Americans really, really want to have 10 guns to shoot cans with.
>>
>>696020217
Yea its with semi trucks now, so wheres the regulation on that?

You're a fucking moron dude, God you're dumb as a box of rocks. Lol

No common sense at all
>>
>>696012387
The criminals can already buy guns. How do you think they get them? Do they grow in a field?

Barring the law abiding from having the ability to protect themselves does not keep the law breaking from having the ability to hurt others.
>>
>>696020330
Yes, one of those many trucks with explosives lying around.
>>
>>696020407
Except that was one incident. And you know that.
>>
>>696020315
Yea tell that to Germany who is now on a state of national emergency.

My ass. You're fucking stupid if yoy think laws will help you.
>>
>>696011454
>have guns
>have shootings everyday
>be American
>have the highest persons' in jail rate
>>
>>696020481
Actually it was 80 incidents wasn't it, 80 people died?

Just shut up
>>
>>696015502
do not feed the troll
>>
>>696012402
as someone who lives outside, fuck the law.
>>
>>696019888
>It's quite sad that you need to[worry about that], in a supposedly first world country.

Sincerely yours, Europe(home of the sex slave trade of teenage girls)
>>
>>696011717
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2122854

http://m.bjc.oxfordjournals.org/content/47/3/455.abstract?view=abstract&uritype=cgi

It probably made no difference. And the studies that imply it did make a difference are only comparing firearm homicide, not overall homicide. Of course firearm homicides will drop if you limit guns. The relevant question is will those then be replaced with stabbings, strangulation, bludgeoning, or some other form of murder - that to be honest I would rather be shot than suffer through.
>>
>>696019888
Like I said, I've never needed it...

But you never know. People are crazy. It's not guns.

Guy in france ran people over with a truck.

Bunch of dudes in Japan released Sarin in a subway.

Guy in Japan lit himself on fire on the bullet train.

Stabbings in the UK are roughly equal or greater to the gun crimes in the US.
It's not the weapon, it's the people. A gun is literally nothing. You can seriously make a gun with $10 worth of garbage from walmart. Seriously.

They arrested a guy in baltimore last year for standing on a street corner for like 3-4 weeks straight....he had a super soaker. One of those real big ones. Well he was an ex con in some gang. He got the super soaker, took it apart and put a piece of pipe in it and a shotgun shell with a nail and used the trigger mechanism from the super soaker to make it into a shotgun. He was standing there to defend the edge of the gang territory.

How are you going to stop that? Ban pipe and nails?
>>
>>696020088
amerifags gonna amerifag
>>
>>696020143
>>Ask yourself why the gun violence rate in say, Canada is so much lower?
>Can you say "cultural homogeny"

HAHAHAHA

Can I bring up, you know, that Canada is internationally known as a multi-cultural nation? For god sakes, there's an AM station that broadcasts Ukrainian radio in my province. We're quite diverse here, still don't feel the need to kill each other./
>>
>>696020534
>highest "persons'" in jail rate
>implying niggers are people
>>
>>696019888
Good for you. Luckily you don't live in gang-ridden Baltimore. What, pray tell, do you propose the mayor of Baltimore do about the problem? He has already made guns as difficult to obtain as possible, banning handguns and long rifles. Yet, gun crime persists. What is the next logical step?
>>
>>696020761
I like this perspective
>>
>>696020581
Given 50 people just got shot by an American who just bought his gun, I wouldn't get smug.
>>
>>696019898
>Sir, I'm sorry, you cannot buy this handgun, as you are on the FBI watch list(I cannot tell you why you cannot buy this handgun, you just cannot)
>oh, okay, guess i better RUN LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER AND DISAPPEAR NOW THAT I KNOW THAT
>>
>>696020738
Thank you, false equivalency.
>>
>>696020787
well... you got me
9/10
>>
>>696020826
You have your trucks, we have our guns. Pick one
>>
all you motherfuckers bragging about your shit hole countries better buckle up buckaroos, cuz the shitstorm is headed your way
>>
>>696019898
You can't use the no fly list.

The criteria for getting on the no fly list is literally classified. I could call the airport, say some shit, get you put on there when you have never even flown, and then you can't buy a gun and you can't even defend yourself because you can't file a FOIA request to find out why you're on the list. It's completely unconstitutional.

The reason this bill is even up is because the dems can go "we tried and it failed the repubs!" and the repubs and remove it all and give them nothing and go "we compromised and it failed the dems!"
>>
>>696020906
You have gun deaths daily.
>>
>>696021038
>can't even defend yourself
Because you're apparently under attack at all times.
>>
>>696020430
Google it, you moron, he bought it all. IT's all commercially available. God, educate your fucking self. Do you think HE just found some military truck full of C4? He rented a box truck and bought fertilizer you dumb, dumb cunt.

Guns are FLATLY HARDER TO GET THAN TRUCKS FULL OF EXPLOSIVES, BECAUSE THEYRE REGULATED -AT ALL-
>>
>>696021081
You have your muslims daily
>>
>>696020122
OK I guess you are too stupid to see the problem. Hunters vote, especially when their sport is threatened. Any politician supporting such a bill will lose his next election.
>>
>>696021103
I can walk into Walmart and buy a gun.
>>
>>696021113
Actually we don't. Also, Europe is not a country.
>>
>>696012862
First, most robbers don't have guns. In the 34 years I've lived in Chicago, I've been the subject of three attempted muggings. Not one of them had a gun. One did have a knife, though, and drawing a weapon dissuaded him.

Second, very few attackers approach with a weapon drawn. Its poor situational awareness to not notice a person or persons approaching you, paying close attention to you, and beginning to reach for something.

Third, my training is that if I'm looking at someone with a weapon drawn during a robbery attempt, I back away, thrown down my wallet, and use that as a distraction to either get well away or to draw and fire. Tactics like that don't go into police reports, but if they're shot with a gun in their hands there aren't many questions asked, even in a liberal enclave like Chicago.
>>
>>696020856
>worry about primitive problem in first world country
>worry about primitive problem in first world country

Seems apples to apples, here, anon.
>>
>>696021192
>Europe is not a country
Brussels is fucking trying though, aren't they?
>>
>>696021139
ar hunters seriously such a large factor to infuence votes that heavily? I would have thought there are like one million hunters tops which is is a third of a percent. and you dont even need the majority of total votes in the USA to win the election
>>
>>696019898
and actually...the best thing we could do to curb illegal guns in the US is to actually FUND the NICs and compel the states to contribute data to it.....

MD (ultra strict gun laws...) has 0 felons in the NICs check. Good work.

DC also has 0 felons in the NICs check.

Every single handgun purchase in the entire US requires a NICs check. All you have to do is fucking fill the database with information! Amazing!

NRA is pro NICs check too!
>>
>>696021165
It's REGULATED. NOBODY WILL EVERY ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING BUT A DRIVERS LICENSE FOR GETTING THAT TRUCK FULL OF EXPLOSIVES, IN ALL 50 STATES.

However, in ALMOST EVERY STATE, you CANNOT walk into wal mart and "just buy a gun." There are checks and wait periods. And those aren't handguns, either, those are hunting rifles.
>>
>Our murder rate is lower
>Oh YEAH WELL YOU STILL HAVE MURDERS THAT MEANS IT'S THE SAME
>>
>>696020296
Have you not heard? People are sick of the war on drugs. That's why over half of our states have """""medical""""" cannabis laws, and 3 of those have fully legalized recreational use. The "legalize it" movement has been in effect for decades. Stop posting, you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>696021333
I'll just look up my manual for trucks of explosives. They're so common in Europe you know. Dozens of them every day.
>>
>>696021333
Oh right, it's only a hunting rifle. You can't kill anyone with that.
>>
>>696021165
think it's safe to say that if you're in an area where walmart sells guns, then your in a mostly armed populace with very little gun related homicide
>>
>>696021405
>i can't use google, so nobody else can
You can't SINCERELY be using YOUR PERSONAL IGNORANCE as an argument.

Shaking my fucking head right now, palm is 3 feet through the bloody hole i rammed in my forehead.
>>
>>696021518
Once again, jackass, if it's so easy, why aren't there explosive trucks everywhere?
>>
>>696021405
1 truck with C4 vs 100 million guns
who wins b?
>>
>>696021165
Negatory.

You can cash and carry a shotgun. But there's still a transfer and a background check.

Anything with a pistol grip or a handgun and you get a full NICs and a waiting period.

Either way, if you're a felon, no gun for j00.

The other thing...all FFLs have the right to refuse a sale for ANY REASON. If they think you seem suspicious for any reason at all or if they just don't like you, they can not sell you a firearm and report you to the cops. Happens quite a lot actually.
>>
File: 1469194418379.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1469194418379.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>696011454
>>
>>696021333
It also takes a working knowledge of chemistry, maybe even instrumentation, to make an effective explosive with commercially available materials.

Whereas, a modern firearm, is comparatively quite a lot easier to pick up and use immediately.

THAT'S why we do the checks on GUNS.
>>
File: 1463034708622.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463034708622.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
>>696021432
Oh, right, it's a homemade frag grenade. You can't kill anyone with those.

Oh, right, it's a bleach and ammonia gas bomb in any building. You can't kill anyone with that.

Oh, right, it's a knife. You can't kill anyone with that.

Oh, right, it's a 2 ton car going 60mph. You can't kill anyone with that.

Oh, it's a garotte wire. You can't kill anyone witht hat.

See where this goes, you fuck? I'm done.

"even if guns are regulated u can get them, anon, so they arent regulated"
>>
>>696021574
Once again, jackass, the most deaths in a domestic terrorism attack ever was an explosive truck.
>>
>>696021379
Okay, I'll admit, I did get a little sensational there. Perhaps using some of your own means to win an argument even when I detest them. I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>696021405
Tim McVey...

Look up Oklahoma City Bombing. Rental truck, Diesel fuel, Fertilizer.

They actually tried to regulate fertilizer after this. =P
>>
>>696021314
In the entire US they are a HUGE minority, sure. They are, however, concentrated in small areas of constituency. They are also very vocal supporters of the NRA and if you think the NRA has no voice in American politics you are dead wrong.
>>
>>696021593
guns just shoot the truck then it explodes, easy
>>
>>696021703
What's the murder rate in America for a bleach and ammonia gas bomb?
>>
>>696021800
Yet they didn't try to control guns after any of the many, many shootings in recent years.
>>
>>696021636
TIMOTHY MCVEIGH WAS NOT A CHEMIST FUCKING GOOGLE THIS SHIT

HOLY SHIT THESE ARE THE STRAWIEST STRAW MEN IVE EVER SEEN IN MY FUCKING LIFE
>>
>>696021636
see: >>696021800

Not really...
>>
File: 1465760294433.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465760294433.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
>>696021800
>>
>>696012300
More chance of surviving a stab wound than a gunshot.
>>
>>696021888
>actual facebook picture
>>
>>696021803
>doesn't into C4 ignition systems and general bullet-to-explosive properties
such b8
>>
>>696021902
and more likely to have fewer people attacked
>>
>>696012537
Amen /b/rother
>>
>>696021888
get off Facebook, grandma
>>
>>696021814
>if a criminal wants to kill people there are a lot of ways
>yeah right dude they always use guns; if you banned the guns they wouldnt TRY OTHER THINGS

just SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND SUCK YOUR MOMS TIT UNTIL YOURE READY TO HEAD OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD, OKAY? IM DONE. COMPLETELY.

fucking reply to me, cunt, see what it gets you
>>
>>696020021
>Germany - shitskins, sandniggers and Turkroaches overpopulating the native Europeans.

Such a good role model.
>>
>>696021779
My own means? Let's get this crystal clear: I am against gun bans. I am against the war on drugs. Both policies enact a black market where the sale of such items cannot be tracked.
>>
>>696012537
The American would be dead. Well done?
>>
>>696021866
Name one. I dare you.

MD passes gun control legislation just for fucking fun.

Beretta had a factory here since the 1800s and they moved to Texas because of our gun laws. Cost like 3,000 jobs.

That's O'Malley.
>>
>>696020772
You mostly have a Chinese immigrant population... A people that immigrate and open restaurants lmao
>>
>>696022005
The majority of deaths by guns are not from planned public attacks. Of course a murderer is going to murder. That does not mean you make it easy for him to get the easiest way of killing people.
>>
>>696022025
is that much worse than mexicans, chinks and actual niggers?
>>
>>696022044
'Cause they got the last guy they sicced gsg9 on.

Wait, nope. He got himself.

GSG9 and ALL OF THE POLICE(and didnt they ask AUSTRIAN FORCES TO HELP?) but nope none of them could shoot the guy. He actually got the chance to shoot himself, and anyone else he wanted to before he did.
>>
>>696021165
No you can't you mong
>>
>>696020772
>internationally known as a multi-cultural nation
>internationally flies in the face of statistics?
Go wikipedia your own country. You're homogenous.
>>
>>696022252
Yes you can.
>>
the US sucks massive dick and you know this.
>>
>>696022141
Yes, because they're Muslim. And shitskins are actual niggers, fyi.

Only good thing about Mexicans is they take shitty slave tier jobs, and they have good food.

Chinks I don't mind as long as they're North and east Asian, not south. And as long as they don't overpopulate.
>>
>>696021888
>The most efficient, easily obtained and commonly used method of murder isn't the problem because one person made a bomb
>>
>>696022291
retard, see:
>>696021622
Saying "you just walk in and buy one" is as accurate as saying "you just alk into the police station and ask to be one"
>>
>>696022367
given the variety of retards you have as cops, I can believe that
>>
>>696022254
Ehh, no. I'm Canadian, only certain parts are homogenous, like the east coast where I live.

I visited Ontario a few months ago, more Hindu dindus and chinks than whites.
>>
>>696022291
I mean...you CAN just go to the bank and take money....
>>
>>696022324
>chink
>chinese only
>chinks as long as theyre from x part of asia

cmon man, be racist right. Gooks chinks and ricepirates are not all the same thing.
>>
>>696021800
>>696021871
TIMOTHY McVEIGH WAS TAUGHT THE METHODS TO MANUFACTURE THOSE EXPLOSIVES BY:

1. TERRY NICHOLS

I'm going to stop yelling now, because in the extraordinarily short time I have to educate myself considering how long a /b/ thread lasts, it is clear that you saying "Timothy McVeigh could make a bomb, so could anyone?" is ridiculous, seeing as he was mentored by someone with expansive experience in explosives.

Now I'm leaving /b/ to read up more on some history so when I meet a REAL person face to face, I can be more educated in that discussion.

Good day from Canada, fuckers.
>>
>>696022547
but gunz are not the problem i want to shoot cans
>>
>>696022432
Better cops than the Euro pussy cops who don't want to blame the attacks on the actual problem, Islam. For fear of being called "racist".
>>
>>696022486
>eh, no, i'm from there, eh
>population 74% white 16% asian
90% of population is two races, you fucking moron. You ARE homogenous.
>>
Would there be anything wrong with having to register your weapon and having to attend some form of weapon use / safety course, in line with how you would learn to drive?

Rather than simply walking down to the local fair/pawn shop/gun shop and simply buying a potentially lethal weapon.

Try to instill some form of responsibility to the bearer, while also making it a criminal offence to possess an unregistered weapon, thus gradually reducing the number of weapons from those that are incapable of being responsible.
>>
>>696021916
>>696022000
OK so when you can't think of a valid argument you attack the source, however valid and accurate. How childish.
>>
>>696022025

But look closely at your statement:

>Germany - shitskins, sandniggers and Turkroaches overpopulating the native Europeans.

> They're obviously civilized enough not to run around shooting each other.
>>
>>696022653
>Using wikipedia statistics

Two races doesn't = homogeneous you fucking moron, homogeneous is ONE majority race.

Go to Vancouver, it's one big fucking Chinatown.

Don't bother talking about things you know nothing about, filthy fatass.
>>
>>696022652
>American cops shooting people is somehow RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM's fault

You sure love your scapegoats to avoid blame.
>>
>>696022087
I'm going to treat this a b8, because I feel better about the world that way.
>>
>>696012300
"instead"
>>
>>696022777
see >>696022344
>>
>>696015939
If you go by % of population we have less gun deaths than Iceland, a place where the cops don't even have guns. Learn to math
>>
>>696022502
The good chinks are the Japs and Koreans, they're almost white except for fucked up eyes.

Plus, Asian chicks love that white dick.
>>
Gotta love the eurocucks always trying to defend their lack of the basic right to defend oneself. I'd gladly give up a little security to have that right. The founding fathers of the US believed strongly in the right to bear arms because they descended from Europeans, and new full well of the history of Kings and Queens disarming the peasants so they wouldn't be a threat, or be able to hunt the King's game. The US is founded on the principle that all citizens have equal rights, and there's no rights reserved for special classes of people. It doesn't bother you eurofags that your government can be armed to the teeth but the people are forbidden to keep any guns to defend themselves?
>>
When all you've known is privilege, equality begins to feel like oppression.
>>
>>696023025
lol

Americans are obsessed with "the right to defend themselves" yet they're the country with major gun violence, while those European countries have no such problem.
>>
>>696016098
18 kids were raped in Europe in the time it took you to write that. We live in a fucked up world, I'd rather have my gun
>>
>>696023025
I think you don't really understand very much about anything.
>>
>>696022254
I did "wikipedia" my own country:

>According to the 2006 census, the country's largest self-reported ethnic origin is Canadian (accounting for 32% of the population), followed by English (21%), French (15.8%), Scottish (15.1%), Irish (13.9%), German (10.2%), Italian (4.6%), Chinese (4.3%), First Nations (4.0%), Ukrainian (3.9%), and Dutch (3.3%).[233] There are 600 recognized First Nations governments or bands, encompassing a total of 1,172,790 people.[234] Canada's aboriginal population is growing at almost twice the national rate, and four percent of Canada's population claimed aboriginal identity in 2006. Another 16.2 percent of the population belonged to a non-aboriginal visible minority.[235] In 2006, the largest visible minority groups were South Asian (4.0%), Chinese (3.9%) and Black (2.5%). Between 2001 and 2006, the visible minority population rose by 27.2 percent.[236] In 1961, less than two percent of Canada's population (about 300,000 people) were members of visible minority groups.[237] By 2007, almost one in five (19.8%) were foreign-born, with nearly 60 percent of new immigrants coming from Asia (including the Middle East).[238] The leading sources of immigrants to Canada were China, the Philippines and India.[239] According to Statistics Canada, visible minority groups could account for a third of the Canadian population by 2031.[240]
>>
>>696022911
>chinese and white
>not antithetical cultues
>no racial tension because you never enslaved the chinese systematically
>comparable to 74% white 13% black
>no other races over 1%
>us is over 20% "not black or white"
>canada is 10% "not white or asian"

Literally double the rate of "not being the majority", here, and we also have native americans(which we oppressed and genocided).
>>
>>696016232
Take away blacks and Spanish in the us and the crime rate and gun deaths would fall by 90%. We don't have a gun problem, like Brazil, we have a brown people problem
>>
>>696020417
Here's where you went of the reservoir though: If it is not legal to own guns there is no reason to manufacture and sell guns. The illegality of the product stifles the market and eventually there will not be any guns to get, for criminals or others.

The gun-law-debate is so stuck in the "but dem criminalz get da guns anyway" that this fact never even get mentioned. GJ MRA!
>>
>>696022915
>Doesn't have any idea what I actually said

Point out where I said American cops shooting people is Islam's fault.

My point is that the American cops are much more honourable, and take no chances with criminals. AKA ACTUAL COPS.

Meanwhile European cops are fucking pussies who don't do shit to protect their citizens, nor do they sentence prison time right.

Sweden. 28 days of community service for raping a 12 year old, and 10 years in prison for growing medicinal marijuana so you don't die of an illness.

^The "role model" country Bernie was talking about everybody!
>>
>>696023288
Yes, let's remove 30% of your population. That's definitely a viable thing that can happen.
>>
>>696023288
how about no guns for them then?
>>
File: 1443051430034.jpg (41 KB, 481x357) Image search: [Google]
1443051430034.jpg
41 KB, 481x357
>>696023419
>American cops are much more honourable
>>
>>696023422
>blacks are 12%
>latino listed under "other" at 9%

>30% of the pop
>more like 14%
>>
>>696023105
I see you don't follow actual statistics or you'd know that's flat out bullshit. But keep spreading your uninformed retarded opinions if it make you feel better and have fun converting to Islam in the next few years
>>
>>696018134
what are the most deadly though? all guns are deadly. if you had to choose which would you ban an ak-47 or an sks?
>>
>>696022005
Hope you don't have a gun, sounds like you're ready to shoot up a school.

Have a kit-kat bud
>>
>>696023568
You're not going to remove 14% of your population either.
>>
>>696023399
If it's not legal to own drugs, there is no reason to manufacture drugs, and therefore they will go away! Seriously, are you that fucking stupid?
>>
>>696023581
Oh please, show me these multitudes of European countries with higher rates of gun violence than the US.
>>
>>696022005
>fucking reply to me, cunt, see what it gets you
Capslock on 4chan?
>>
>>696023487
If you were shooting people in America, or posed a threat, the cops would shoot you and rightfully so.

Meanwhile in Europe, migrants are throwing rocks at Ambulances and police cars. Nothing being done about them.

Yes, much more honourable.
>>
>>696023861
>Honourable means shooting people
>>
>>696022954
>most efficient
Already proven, bombs kill more than guns. When was the last time a shooter killed 600 people exactly?
>most easily obtainable
Fertilizer and rental trucks don't need NICS, and neither do knives or baseball bats
>just because 1 guy used a bomb
Using the Internet I can find step-by-step guides on bomb manufacturing. Even if you somehow managed to eliminate all 400 MILLION guns in the US (an impossibility unto itself) you would only increase the number of stabbings and bombings
>>
>>696023734
IF we did. IF is his point.
And, if that happened, gun violence would go down.
>>
>>696023399
Holy shit... wtb real world experience.
>>
>>696023422
I'm just saying if "30%" ,it's less than that btw, are committing 90% of gun crimes. That you don't really have a gun problem you have a black and Spanish cultural problem. So why even mention guns? The guns obviously aren't the problem, those cultures are the problem. Same reason places like Brazil have such a high gun death rate even though gun are banned.
>>
>>696023906
shooting criminals who pose a threat by killing or harming other people*

You sure like to twist my words around, don't you? Probably a leftist.
>>
>>696023272
WOAH

In what world are "chinese" or east-asian cultures not antithetical? We are all very different peoples, with different ways of life, etc.

Even the many cultures that make up Europe would be considered antithetical to anyone who took the time to study the differences.

AND we have natives here. Who we oppressed, who we try to reconcile with today. We are often the first nation to take in refugees from any conflict, even against popular opinion.

I wouldn't trust an American social studies class as far as I could throw one of it's students.
>>
>>696023958
Actually it wouldn't.
>>
File: 3928.jpg (30 KB, 600x408) Image search: [Google]
3928.jpg
30 KB, 600x408
>>696020738

Guilt by association and false equivalence is usually the logical fallacies of extremists, such as religious people, feminists and/or SJW's... Perhaps you should improve yourself before WW3 where the mudslimes and their "refuges welcome" traitors will get exterminated by addressing this sickness in you...
>>
>>696023926
So where are all the bomb related deaths in the US?
>>
>>696023958
Down to far, far, far below the "gun free" countries rates of gun violence, and certainly worlds below the actual MURDER rates.
Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.