Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Has anyone here know someone that, or personally themselves tried

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 21
File: e_0.jpg (160 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
e_0.jpg
160 KB, 860x460
Has anyone here know someone that, or personally themselves tried heroin?

I'm a VERY curious person and I'd love to see how heroin feels like. It's been described over and over as "100x better than sex".

Questions:

1) How much does it cost?
2) what can I expect on my first hit?
3) how long does the high last
4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
6) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.

>inb4 you'll be addicted blah blah.

No I won't. I tried cigarettes on three different occasions and still think they're shit. I also tried meth one time and it was disgusting. Never got addicted to meth, cigs, or weed. This will purely be a one time experience and I have good self control.
>>
Bump
>>
>>695785328
dude wat. youv tried cigarettes 3 whole times?
>>
I do it every day and I hate myself, I wish I would finally OD and die. I went into it with the same "just once" mentality that you did. FUCK ME

Also it feels AMAZING the first 5-6 times and OK after that, you just have to do it in order to not feel completely garbage at this point.

see you in hell
>>
Don't
It's not worth it
Even if you have "good" self control
>>
>>695785478
I tried cigs on 3 separate occasions (or days) I've probably smoked like 10 cigs total. They are shit and never got addicted
>>
Ive tries heroin a few times smoked.Really strong stuff off tthe internet. I really enjoyed it, but if its your first time expect to get sick. Its really cosy
>>
>don't worry guise I have good self control! I won't get addicted like every other person that says the same thing as me!
>>
Its amazing the first few times. Then u start kicking in the morning. Then you sell ur soul to get it. Then you end up homeless. Then u end up in rehab. Then u AMA and score more dope. Then you repeat the process until death or u end up clean. O wait that was me
>>
>>695785686
Wow you must be god I'm so impressed with you
>>
Every human action taken is motivated by chemical rewards in the brain. Everyone from Julius Caesar to the lowest dead junkie in the alley did what they did because they were chasing a high. Do what thou wilt.
>>
>>695785579
Yup and then long after you do it you still crave it. You definitely do not want to be heroins' (or other any hard drug) bitch. I used to know some people that went down that path and it's not pretty. 2 people have overdosed.

I suggest doing shrooms instead if you're looking to escape reality. The high can also be very intense but I wouldn't suggest tripping balls your first time.
>>
>>695785328
You will end up sucking cock for a fix, mark my words. "Just a one time thing" is what 99.9% of junkies say the first time they rig up.
>>
>>695785945
Why? Are you addicted to cigs or something? I don't know how people can stomach that shit
>>
Heroine is different. I shot meth for a while. Heroin is much worse. And you be sick and wanting it all day the ne,t day.
>>
>1) How much does it cost?
Way too fucking much.

Nirvana. You'll feel warm and fuzzy, like you're laying on a cloud.

Depends, if you shoot it don't expect it to last more than 2 hours.

4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
Depends on how much you take. People tend to nod off when on opes, but if you don't take too much you wont fall asleep, but your eyelids will be heavy as fuck. You're still very much in control of your body on lower doses, it's just that you don't want to move.

>5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
If you're worried about ODing, don't take it.

>6) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.
Don't take heroin, take a lesser opiate like Dilaudid or Percocet. That way you will get a taste of what opiates are like without burning too big a hole in your pocket. Dilaudid is probably the closest you can get, just imagine it being around 5x less potent than H.
>>
>>695785991
No but really. This will be a one time thing. Fuck other junkies, they lack self control.
>>
>>695785730
Is it super risky getting it that way?..i used to get it off the street in Camden,Nj..only snorted it,never had the urge to fuck with a needle..did it for almost a year about every other weekend..never got addicted
>>
>>695785328
no drugs or alcohol ever.

don't see the point.
>>
Don't do drugs. Drugs are for losers. Being straight edge will give you the best high knowing you are better than all those weak fools out there. I'm so straight edge I got a whole body sleeve of mickey mouse tattoos. That's not for the weak. Because I'm strong. Stronger than drugs will ever be.
>>
I have done H. Feels like floating , flying , and a full body rush into relaxation and peace

It feels amazing. Until you get sick. Then it sucks. Until you get high again. Until you get sick.

Honestly dont do it.
>>
>>695785328
I hope this is bait
>>
>>695786191
>>1) How much does it cost?
>Way too fucking much.

Like how much for one high?

>2) what can I expect on my first hit?
>Nirvana. You'll feel warm and fuzzy, like you're laying on a cloud.
Care to elaborate? What is this "fucking amazing" feeling people keep talking about in heroin? Supposedly it's the best feeling you can ever fucking feel in your lifetime. (other than winning the lottery)
>3) how long does the high last
>Depends, if you shoot it don't expect it to last more than 2 hours.
Cool
>4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
>Depends on how much you take. People tend to nod off when on opes, but if you don't take too much you wont fall asleep, but your eyelids will be heavy as fuck. You're still very much in control of your body on lower doses, it's just that you don't want to move.
I see
>>5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
>If you're worried about ODing, don't take it.
>>6) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.
>Don't take heroin, take a lesser opiate like Dilaudid or Percocet. That way you will get a taste of what opiates are like without burning too big a hole in your pocket. Dilaudid is probably the closest you can get, just imagine it being around 5x less potent than H.
Cool but I really don't know how to get any of that. My weed dealer also deals heroin and a few other drugs like LSD. But heroin is on my radar
>>
>
No I won't. I tried cigarettes on three different occasions and still think they're shit. I also tried meth one time and it was disgusting. Never got addicted to meth, cigs, or weed. This will purely be a one time experience and I have good self control.

Know your limits, cigarettes are very easy not to become addicted, you can easily stop doing it after smoking for a month, let alone three times.

You cannot become addicted to weed, either.

Also, meth, although addictive not nearly as much as heroin.
>>
dont start man, you seem like you dont even know what drugs are yet. or even what addiction means. also why start on dope? why not take hydrocodone or something ?
>>
>>695785328
dont, u fucking moron
>>
>>695785328
Imagine that point just a millisecond after you begin to nut. That's what it feels like.
Sadly it never feels like the first few times. Been off it for a year now. Everyday I fucking wake up and have to come up with reasons not to say fuck it and shoot up. I have a wife and kid and although I'm clean now it's only a matter of time I fear before I fuck things up.
>>
>>695786386
OP here... Funny thing is I don't drink lol
>>
Old Fag here

Shot up horse twice, smoked it a bunch of times..
First time shot up, got sick, threw up a lot, felt great while chucking though.
Big guy i was with (head chef, ex powerlifter) thought he was tough and asked for a second shot. He went blue, stopped breathing, called ambulance they revived him.
Felt like i would like to try it again after that, but seeing my boss nearly die kinda dissuaded me.

Second time, shot up just before skydiving for the first time, insane experience- would repeat.

Things to be sure of...
Don't buy from junky scum
Clean fit (needles)
let someone experienced shoot up first to gauge strength of gear
Have straight person around to make decisions if things go to shit.
>>
>>695785328
OP finally watched Trainspotting and wants to slum it up to get in touch with his Scottish heritage. What a follower.
>>
>>695786566
Define "sick"
>>
>>695785945
salty addicted smoker detected
>>
You can generally get a baggy for around 10$, I live in a shitty neighborhood and most of my apartment does hard drugs, namely heroin.

But be aware that no one ever knows what is really in that shit. I work at a local emergency room and there was a batch of heroin mixed with fentanyl going around, we saw OD's daily.

Also as a side note, they all say that they are trying it just one time.
>>
>>695786067
If you think for even a second that cigarette addiction is comparable to heroin addiction, you shouldn't take heroin

Cigarettes give you a craving that you need to fulfill, like an itch
Heroin makes you feel like such shit, that it seems like another hit is the only solution

Think of the worst hangover you've ever had
It's about 6x worse than that
>>
>>695786735
Yeah I broke up with a 4 year ex which is one of the reasons I want to experiment and try something new I'm life. But Holy shit really? It feels like you nut? Sign me up then. Must feel amazing.
>>
>>695786735

You are on /b/, you have no reason to hold your shit together. Fuck it. If your wife and child found out the shit you see and post here they would leave your ass and never look back. Embrace it. Enjoy your heroine.
>>
>>695786742
Thanks for the advice man
>>
I've shot up heroin a few times. I don't snort because I don't want to mess up my sinuses. I'm experience with IV/IM injection because I did a lot of ketamine and MXE. If opiates aren't your thing, you might not get addicted. I know I didn't. The baggie sat in my freezer for weeks before it got used up. Definitely didn't do it every day or even want to every day. I find opiates in general kind of boring.

The thing about heroin is that there's really no reason to take it if you don't have a tolerance to opiates. You can just take oxy's or morphine pills and basically get the same thing. Less of a rush, aka it comes on a little slower, but I never really cared about the rush.

Also, make sure your shit isn't cut. Baggies are sold with junkies with high tolerances in mind. If they're cut with fentanyl to make them extra strong, a junkie will be like "This bag is great!" and a person like you or I with little to no tolerance will just fucking die.

Most of these dummies pretend addiction is just a switch that gets flipped, but really it's a series of bad choices you make over and over. There's a lot of time to correct before you fall in. Anyway, have fun, be safe. Don't be a fucking waste of life junkie, but doesn't sound like that's an option for you.
>>
I've heard cocaine isn't nearly as hard to quit. Can any anon clue me in on if this is true?
>>
Okay, first of all get rid of that "just say no" preconception that you'll get hooked after just one dose. You have to try to get addicted to opiates. You will have virtually no tolerance, so chances are (if you don't overdose) you're just going to make yourself sick and vomit a bunch. Start with something small, like pills and cough syrup, before working up to IV injections. That said, I've done just about every recreational drug that there is to do and nothing comes close to opiates.

To answer your questions;

$200-$500/gram depending on quality

To die or get really sick

Heroin users refer to the length of a high as "legs", something like Dilaudid IV has a really intense rush but no real lasting high - or legs. This is all dependent on individual tolerance and the quality of the Heroin. One shot of decent heroin will fix you for the whole day or at least until night.

No, at least not 100%. You end up 'on the nod' or 'chasing the dragon' which is like being asleep but not really. Floating in ecstasy. You can snap out of it to respond to stimuli but (depending on the dose) you'll have trouble keeping your eyes open, speaking properly, etc...
Google: Dope Fiend Lean

If you're bound and determined to IV with no prior experience, read up on 'Harm Reduction' for safe injection practices. Don't dose alone, at least not at first. If you do end up ODing you will live and not get in any trouble if a friend calls 911. I would suggest less than half of a tenth of a gram to start (<0.05g) but that could still be too much depending on quality.

6) Any other info appreciated. I know someone who can hook me up as soon as next week.
Pain killers kill pleasure too.
>>
>>695787026
Only feels that good the first few times, but you just take a T break and you're good again after like 2 weeks.
>>
>>695787364
Cocaine ain't shit to quit. You don't even withdraw, just the want to chase the high. Basically like weed
>>
>>695787026
Yeah the problem is that glorious high turns everything else a shade of gray. You don't want to really fuck..or eat...like I said I've been off for a year but there's not a day I don't think about it.
>>
>>695787321
About your first paragraph... That's exactly what I'm thinking. I really don't think it's as addicting as people or television makes it out to be. With good self control I'm pretty sure you can say "nope that's it, first and last time"

Also I've known my friend (who is the dealer) for many years, doubt he'd pull some stupid shit on me.

Also thanks for the reply dude.
>>
>>695786211
It's safer than getting it off the street. It comes stealth like a banl letter, and next day. one thing I would say is be very carefull as the quality will be high.
>>
>>695787636
>>695787364
Lmfao Oh no. Trust me. Cocaine is one fuck of a drug. You'd keep wanting more and more because the high is short as hell and only lasts like 30 mins. I spent like 1000 bucks the first day I got high and kept wanting to chase it and spendt a total of like 3000 on it before I learned to control my craving.

That shit is intense.
>>
>>695787636
So it's a "I can easily put it down" drug? So why do people say crack is so addicting isn't it the same thing?
>>
>>695786796
You feel like you have the flu. Like your bones are rubbing through your skin, i got the shakes, and couldnt eat.
>>
>>695787566
>Pain killers kill pleasure too.

What I mean by this is you won't be able to cum. You can fuck for hours, just be prepared to fake an orgasm for the sake of your girl's self esteem. Pussy is a word of mouth business and once you hit a girl with the dope dick you can expect any of her slutty friends to be all up ons.

Consider starting with Oxycodone insufflation and step up to IV once you can down 30+mg without getting sick.

Also, don't try to drive anywhere high on opiates. It's really easy to nod off at the wheel.

That's all. Stay safe.
>>
>>695786675
i dont even know why im replying, but youre a fucking moron. take pills, and if you can handle 60mg of vikes, or 40mg of oxy, or 2-4mg of dilaudid, maybe the. MAYBE try H. otherwise i hope die due to stupidity.
>>
>>695786926
The sad part is.... Once some one ods you know thats the batch to get. It is potent
>>
>>695786796
Like the worst flu of your life that can only be cured with another hit. It will never feel 'good' again after you start this cycle until you either die or decide not to be a fucking idiot and use heroin anymore.
>>
>>695787566
Thanks for your in depth answer man. Snap spotted it so that I can use it as reference later on. Will probably try a few pills like a few days before trying heroin to get the feel of it.
>>
>>695787798
I know you cant just google a source..i wouldnt even know where to begin..i love opiates every once and a while..ordered steroids twice through the mail ..worked perfect
>>
File: tumblr_lr1cmisl2x1r2g7mto1_500.png (268 KB, 464x324) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lr1cmisl2x1r2g7mto1_500.png
268 KB, 464x324
OP says it'll be a one time thing
>>
>>695788245
Snapshotted*
>>
>>695787914
Lol
>>
Not OP but Anyone know what is the most easiest pill to get that give as close a feeling as heroin? And is "safer"?
>>
>>695788082
Honestly, as much as I don't think H is that horrible, this is probably a good answer. There's just no reason to IV H unless you have a tolerance to opiates. It's over-rated. People who IV H and describe it as so amazing are typically already in love with opiates. They're chasing a high that they no longer get because they've got a tolerance to weak opiates, they can get that same old high from a strong opiate like H.

There's just no reason to IV street heroin if you don't have a tolerance, and it's a lot riskier than other options. You can get a "Strong opiate high" from opiate pills if you don't have a tolerance. You can take a high dose of oxycodone, or a low dose of heroin, but the feeling is going to be the same. And if you skip straight to a high dose of heroin, you're risking your life and your high will just be you vomiting.
>>
>>695785686
wow then you're immune to addiction it seems, you should definitely do heroin
>>
>>695788376
screensnapped**
>>
>>695786675
OP, try LSD, fucking legendary, non-addictive, just in general an amazing drug.

It's my personal favorite.
>>
>>
>>695788823
>>
>>695788861
>>
>>695785328
If you don't like meth, you probably won't like heroin either...
>>
>>695788823
Bleach? Dude is this thing safe to do? Is this actually how you make heroin? If so I'll try it
>>
>1) How much does it cost?
10 to 20 a bag. Less if you buy quantity.
If shooting with no opiate tolerance, probably an overdose. Snorting, expect vomiting.
>3) how long does the high last
4 to 6 hours when you are new.
>4) are you still "conscious" when you're high? Like are you aware of your surroundings? When you're high on weed you are. When you're drunk you aren't. Hope that makes sense.
Plenty aware unless you do enough to nod off.
>5) safety precautions? How much would be an OD?
Narcan is the only thing. Don't take with benzos unless you want to die.
>6)
>>inb4 you'll be addicted blah blah.
You just might. Better men than you have said the same thing.
>>
>>695788888
What a gay get
>>
Look up "cold water extraction" thank me later you smack heads
>>
File: 1420350823491s.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1420350823491s.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>>695785686
Heroin is a bit more addictive than cigs. Tard.
>>
>>695785328
>This will purely be a one time experience and I have good self control.
You sound confident, but I've seen what opiates do to a man. Best of luck friend, but don't for a second think you're special.
>>
>>695789235
Serious summerfag
>>
File: 1461872422549.jpg (292 KB, 970x867) Image search: [Google]
1461872422549.jpg
292 KB, 970x867
Yeah, my cousin has been battling addiction for 6 years. She got pregnant like two years ago and shot up the whole time, stopping like a month before having the baby. She then had the baby, continued using, and went to rehab for 3 months. Found a way to get high in the airport as soon as she got back and now lives with some other dope head, leaving her mother and grandmother to care for her beautiful and miraculously healthy baby. Enjoy your euphoria.
I'm not at all anti-drug...If it didn't feel great people wouldn't do it, just don't become a faggot who needs the shit merely to feel like they're not dying. It's sad and stupid to see people losing themselves like that.
>>
>>695789170
its heroin not cupcakes ofcourse its dangerous
>>
>>695789379
If only, then maybe i could leave
>>
>>695787914
That's just not fucking true. There's no way on this planet you'd be able to spend $1000 on coke the first time, unless you're paying an extortionate amount per gram. I've done coke recreationally, and sometimes a little more than that, for 15 years and I've partied with some of the biggest coke heads and nobody spends anywhere near that amount in one go.
>>
>>695785328

4 year heroin user here
2 months clean right now.

- Depends on your location. If you're in colorado or california or somewhere like that, you can get a gram for like $80. if you're in kansas or missouri or somewhere, it'll cost you like $150-175.

2) What can I expect on my first hit?
Heaven.
It's literally better than life itself dude. I wouldn't recommend to anyone trying it because it was so good it ruined my life.

3) How long does the high last?
Smoking/snorting it, 1 hour peak, 5 hour total effects.
Shooting it instant rush, 4-8 hour total effects

4) still conscious?
Depends on how much you do.
Don't overdo it your first time. You'll just get sick, throw up, or OD

5) Start with like a 0.1 gram. if you don't have a scale, have a friend there with you just incase. doing more than 0.2grams on your first time would not be recommended

6)Just be safe. if you're in california they have needle exchanges every day nearly where they give out Narcan, the anti OD drug. Just be safe, have fun, and try your best not to love it as much as i did. it'll fuck your shit up.
>>
>>695789530
You seem cute still
>>
>>695787566
Dilaudid HP lasted for about 2 hours for me.
>>
>>695789546
Coke user here. Pretty sure that's possible if you snort throughout the day. Who knows maybe some was left over.
>>
>>695785328
Nigger, you realize that heroin with give you a physical demand for more, you body needs it, it won't justbbe a mental battle
>>
>>695789650
T-thank you senpai
>>
>>695788174
This is just a marketing technique used by shitty drug dealers. You give a known junkie a dose of Fentanyl. Once the other junkies hear that he OD'd off your shit they all want some of it.
>>
File: heroin.jpg (36 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg
36 KB, 660x371
PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:

i first tried it, it felt so good, nothing could compare.
i just wanted this feeling to last forever!
then a couple hours later.. the feeling started to get less and less..
my head started pounding.
i figured alright, let me get one more bag to fix this headache up.
headache gone..
couple hours later..
headache back but this time im sweating when its cold and shaking when its hot.
got two bags...
felt great.
couple hours later, restless legs from hell, sweating, headache, body aches..
got 3 bags
this went on for years..
eventually my nose got fucked and i ended up shooting in my throat.

nodded out behind the wheel one night and
broke my neck (C1 vertebrae)
somehow im can walk and im absolutely fine. i pretty much won some type of fucked up lottery.

i still got high because it gave me a feeling that i could never reach doing normal stuff.

the worst part is that YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THE HIGH. EVER.

IT WILL HAUNT YOU.
>>
>>695788888
Kwints
>>
>>695785328
Lost two good friends to heroin, just stick to better drugs.
>>
Everyone I know who did it in highschool is dead, or going to die soon. Don't touch that stuff
>>
>>695785946
Pros and cons man. I'll take the "lesser" highs (since everything is relative it isn't much of a loss) over the crippling downsides of H.
>>
>>695789749
$1000 dollars on his first go? $3000 dollars in one sitting?

I'm from the UK and we spend about £50 a gram, obviously less if you buy in bulk. Not sure of the exact exchange rate but he'd be looking at having done about 10g's in his first time ever doing coke?

I just don't get why the fuck these ppl lie in these drug threads, 50% of the comments in all the drug threads would fit perfectly in cringe threads.
>>
>>695786194
That's like saying "Nah, its not that high" when you are on a 12 story building overlooking the water. Odds are you're going to get fucked.
>>
>>695785328
>tried cigs 3 times
>did meth once
Seems like heroin is the next logical step you fucking idiot
>>
1. 1 gram usually cost 50-100 $ us dollars
2. Really powerfull
3. usually 5-6 hours
4. Nothing just feel like superman
>>
>>695787662
This. Thanks to experiences being relative I fear if I take it nothing else will come close, so I will forever be wanting.
>>
>>695785328
never do it
>>
>>695785328
you have to understand that every body is different.
I mean I've done drugs, I have no addictions, not because I'm a special boy, maybe my body is slightly more acceptable to some drugs than to others.
I don't like weed, I just get a disgusted feeling with the high, I don't like downers.
cocaine and amphetamine, good to do few times, but it's a temporary problem solver, if you need 110% of your brain.
I smoke, I've quit it for months to get my cardio game up and then continue, I like the process, but I try not to make it an habit, I get up smoke, go to the store smoke etc, some days 5 cigs, some I don't smoke for weeks or months.
But I have addiction to coffee, I'm in finance so I need my brain to function as good as possible, also I believe the dopamine I need comes from the coffee high, I feel more alive, even when I chugged down painkiller and quit coffee for months.
Addictions come from the life you live, If you don't have a strong will, you have shitty friends, then you can get hooked to weed, because it's easier to escape than to face the reality.
Do you drink coffee? do you consume sugar on daily basis? do you consume saturated fats, chips, burgers etc on daily basis? do you masturbate on daily basis?
if you answer one question yes, then well hello there, you have an addiction.
Heroin is more addictive than any usual substance known to the public knowledge, heroin doesn't care are you in finance or a plumber, if you are prone to addictions or not.
You will get hooked, if you have the possibility to get more, and well I don't personally know anybody to get heroin from directly, so you have shitty friends.
Do heroin if you're like 60-80 when your life is over, drugs wont bring you joy, change your life, that is the real rush and happiness, when you have achievements and live the life you love.
>>
>>695785328
Thing is, although you find cigarettes disgusting you will enjoy heroin, you may be sick or get a headache which could put you off but if not then you will love it, post results. My dealer gives me two 0.2gra bags for £15
>>
>>695791064
Spoken like a wise man
>>
>>695787026
You must be the stupidest motherfucker out there, I actually hope you get hooked
>>
>>695785328
I know plenty lol, never touching it myself tho kek
>>
Everyone saying that they get a point of dope for less than $20 is injecting at least 80% lactose.
>>
>>695785328
Fucking drug addicts

>I got all these heroin addicts on FB with statuses going "Can I get a ride to the gas station"
I'll give gas money
>Anyone got any work I can do ?
Fucking losers. Save the community some money and just commit suicide
>>
>>695790255
In estonia cocaine is 100€ a gram, the more pure is like 150€.
>>695792456
0.1mg of heroin is 7.40€ in here, probably a very shitty one, stumbled to hear a conversation between addicts.
>>
>>695789546
Cocaine user for 10 years here
>back in 2009
>inherit 100,000 from insurance
>buy an ounce a day for 2 months straight
>snorting really is a waste
>bang cocaine for the first time
>i was getting pure fishscale
>dissolving 1/2 gram into 50cc water
What a fucking rush
>>
>>695785328
Pls don't ruin your life
>>
>>695792712
You can test the purity of cocaine by dissolving a gram in acetone, then cooking it until all the acetone has evaporated. If you're left with 0.9g it's 90% pure. People step all over coke, which is why crack cocaine is so popular.

Testing Heroin purity usually involves having a junkie shoot some up.
>>
>>695785328
>When you're high on weed you are.
Debatable. I've smoked bowls that I could maintain off of all day. I have also smoked a single bowl that couch-locked my ass.

Not created equal.
>>
Snorted heroine twice. Felt horrible both times. Never did again. Thank Jesus. ALL my friends that did are in jail or dead. And it was 5-6 of them.
>>
>>695793088
thanks, good to know.
If i'm like 80, I'll catch myself a junkie to test heroin.
>>
>>695787364
Cocaine is magical due to the fact your body doesn't physically depend on it like opiates.
Although I sit here days after not doing it thinking "I wonder what it feels like to bang some cocaine"
>so I give in and buy a flap and fix it up and BLAST OFF
>>
H is cheaper then percocet and oxy and a lot stronger. If you live in a town with a gang problem it won't be hard to find.
>>
>>695792793
I know that feel man. Fishscale completely shift your idea of what "good coke" actually is. I used to mix speedballs of fishscale and heroin, which is an unbelievable rush. I lost my job after mixing meth into the mixture.
>>
>>695793283
>all my friends
>5 or 6
>>
>>695793390
to
>>695793280
>>
>>695793367
i thought you couldnt shoot fishscale coke?
>>
>>695793280
>all my friends
>5-6

EDIT:
>>
>>695793455
yea thats where i was going
>>
>>695793390
Yeah my 5 or 6 friends that did H you roody-poo.
>>
>>695785328
It's really great. I still have fever dreams about it. Last shot was in 2009
>>
It depends on the batch. It can vary in potency from one week to the next and I've heard of cases of people dying after a batch was laced with battery acid. I was a morphine and pill addict briefly while in a hospital and I never got a good high as I was always in pain, but coming off was terrible, and it does a number to your liver and you won't be able to shit. Opiates are bad
>>
>>695793537
cant even remember how many friends

>5 OR 6
>>
>>695793466
Lol that's the only way to do fishscale
>no residue from cut
>makes a nice oil slick onto the water
Also needs minimal water due to the fact it devolves 99%
>>
>>695793765
a true virtue of a heroin addict
>>
File: pokethatpiggy.png (247 KB, 484x408) Image search: [Google]
pokethatpiggy.png
247 KB, 484x408
I shoot up every couple weeks or so

Alternate between that and snorting subutex

Great drugs. I've been doing each for awhile (more in the past, I cut my usage from twice a week to once a week with an off-sweek every so often) but hopefully I don't become an addict

>>695793466
Yes you can, fishscale if IIRC correctly just means good coke, describing the shininess and flakiness of it.
>>
1. Costs ten a .1 where I'm from. Five for the same in the city and bulk deals there too.

2. You'll fall in love and vomit.

3. Two to four hours.

4. You're conscious but you don't care.

5. Safest precaution is not to do it. Don't hit yourself on your first go, have someone else do it. Make sure you lay on your side.

6. Don't fucking do it. I never got addicted to anything either and I've tried every drug more than once. But those are all just love affairs. Heroin will be your best friend until it becomes your master.
>>
>>695785328
Dont shoot, just smoke it. Its incredible, but youll probably feel naseous the first few times. Just close your eyes and go with it, puke if you need to. The feeling your going for is sleepiness, a fat head change, itchiness, some euphoria. Just lay in bed, itch yourself, amd fall in and out of consciousness. Costs about $100 a g. Dont smoke every day or youll get hooked quick. Careful this shit will take over your life fast. Ive been dependent and withdrawn like 4 times now it sucks. Brown is pretty much all i care about tbh. Oh and if you like weed, just stick to that, because after you try h weed isnt really the same any more, same with booze
>>
>>695793854
i shot dope in my throat for 10 years

i lose exactly 34 friends and i can list the dates.
>>
>>695793765
Because it has been 10 years since I even thought about it. And honestly, you find out real quick Heroine addicts are no longer friends. All they did was try to get others hooked so they could get free bags for bringing lever amounts of business to their dealer...
>>
>>695785579
I was doing heroin daily for about three years. It was abhorrent. Constantly trying to find it, feeling like shit when you didn't have it. Withdrawal is the worst thing imaginable.

I'll tell you how I stopped: I started banging meth. Now I do that all the time and constantly binge for 3-5 days with little to no sleep and little to no food.

I feel the same about wishing I could OD. I'm half tempted to go get some dope, and try to cram a gram of both meth and h into a rig and just fucking go out in a speedballing blaze of glory.

I'm half tempted to do that right now....

>in other words, op, it's not worth it. Fucking stay away from this Satan and don't let it ruin your life.
>>
>>695794013
well I'm glad that you quit and somewhere someone has a better life than before
>>
>>695793367
I used to do Fentanyl and coke speedballs
>I never liked the opiates that much
Except that one time I shot up hydro-morphs
>>
>>695794115
>doing one drug to get rid of the other
smart move
to get over from old love is to get a new one
>getting addicted to the other drug
not so smart
try to change your habitat, move from the place you live, change your friends and people you know
make yourself busy and find a way to get the dopamine elsewhere.
>>
>>695794115
If you already have the drugs, fuck ODing, just enjoy them until you run out and shoot yourself before the comedown
>>
>>695785328
don't touch that shit. My brother OD'd six years ago from it.
>>
File: 1459416041640.jpg (53 KB, 383x526) Image search: [Google]
1459416041640.jpg
53 KB, 383x526
>>695786493
>>
Yes I know zombie junkies and a few who snort but got sorta and they can't. Really kick it. So yea your ducking stupid for wanting it go buy some cheap booze or just shoot up vodka for real at least it's legal
>>
I've gone on so many multi-week/multi-month long opiate benders. Junkies are so afraid of withdrawing that they ruin their lives to avoid it, stealing from friends and family to make payments at the methadone clinic. If you have some degree of self control and are willing to suffer for a few days then you won't end up on the streets. Every time I have to WD (which is really shitty, don't get me wrong) I'm reminded of the rehab scene from Walk Hard.

Google: Dewey Cox Blankets
for an accurate portrayal of heroin withdrawal.
>>
>>695785328

Find another hobby, op.
>>
File: LeGrin.jpg (28 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
LeGrin.jpg
28 KB, 327x316
>>695786493
>I'm so straight edge I got a whole body sleeve of mickey mouse tattoos. That's not for the weak. Because I'm strong
>>
File: 24892.png (339 KB, 391x488) Image search: [Google]
24892.png
339 KB, 391x488
>>695794592
Some of the worst addicts I've seen are benzo addicts.

This one dude I knew traded his heroin addiction for benzos and it was so much worse. Forgetting everything, falling around, speaking incoherently.. not that the heroin addiction wasn't bad..with the word "zombie" brings it to mind.

And benzo/alcohol addiction can kill your ass
>>
>>695794538
I'm also addicted to cigarettes and coffee. Cigs, coffee and meth are terrible for your teeth and heart especially.... You wouldn't fucking believe it. No matter how often you brush your teeth, they're just godawful and feel like there is a thin layer of baking soda on them....

>>695794539
I don't have access to a gun, or I would. I was red foldered from the military.

Now I have end stage liver failure from hep c, from the needle sharing. Life was in a downward spiral at the time. No need to commit suicide, ill be going out skk. Enough anyway.

I'm just ALWAYS tempted to speedball and od. Not just now.
>>
Im begging you not to do it. I've been an addict for 3 years. I've been sober from it for 3 weeks now.
I overdosed a month ago and woke up in a hospital. I have permanent nerve damage in my left calf and foot. I was also going into kidney failure.

OP please stay away
>>
>>695795044
nice dubs
I like nicotine and caffeine also, but I don't have bad teeth,maybe genetics, but I think the meth is like the 98% of the problem.
>>
>>695785991
*100% there is nobody that decides one day that he will get addicted to heroin it is always a one time thing.
>>
>>695795307
The meth isn't too bad by itself as long as you brush your teeth after every time that you smoke and also rinse because throat blisters suck. But the three of them together are hell on enamel. Like 20 cups of coffee, 2 packs of cigs and some meth daily.

Now I just mostly bang the meth though, so its not AS BAD on the teeth and throat as smoking.
>>
do the fucking heroin already and then trip ballz on lsd and contemplate what you just did and never do it again.
>>
>>695785328
im a heroin addict, have a few years on me so here we go

1 i pay $50 a half gram for powder (live in winston salem NC)
2 you will be pretty dam fucked up for roughly 6-12 hours. especially with a needle because of the rush. you ever done opiates?
3 for me like 2-6 hours depending on how much and quality, tolerance has some bearing
4 yes very conscious, just incredibly euphoric. only lose that consciousness when you overdo it
5 yes, first and foremost you can always do more so start with less, wait like 30 mins (especially if snorting), then redose accordingly
6 my final bit of advice is snort dont shoot, and if you do decide to shoot (a very stupid choice) be SANITARY for fucks sake. also read up on the procedure of shooting up; i guess i could explain it if you really want me too.

you guys can also AMA, idgaf
>>
>>695795633
well, there you got me.
I can go through a 500g pack of coffee in a week.
and pack in a few days.
But 2 packs and 20 cups of coffee, that's too much, even for me.
you don't have a wish to stop with meth?
>>
>>695787964
Crack is like cocaine on cocaine it's wayyyy stronger
>>
>>695785730
this is junkie anon from NC, this is a good example of why to take it slow. remember .1 gs= 100mgs, now lemme ask you would you do 100 mgs of oxycodone your first time? no? then fucking dont do it with dope!
>>
>>695785328
>Good friend from school started.
>It's more addictive than almost every other drug.
>Changed his personality completely to the point where no-one could or would do anything about it.
>OD'd last year.
>One of my friends is now dead.
>I reduced a harrowing emotional experience into greentext because it's the only way /b/ can absorb a lesson

Not even once, OP
>>
>>695785328
Come to maryland, everyone here has tried heroin
>>
>>695796223
Have you experienced diminishing returns, yet?
>>
>>695796250
I suffer from anhedonia. It's a side effect. It's not fun. I don't see a point in quitting now. Like I said, I am at the end stage of liver failure, and have 6mos to a year, and that's being generous. I don't see a point in quitting now. There is no point.
>>
>>695787914
i used to shoot coke, try like 2-5 mins of the most insane high ever followed by soul crushing agony that last 1-3 hours. still ime my
coke fiending only last the day i used, my dope sickness of heroin lasts like 2-4 weeks
>>
>>695796287
Crack is cocaine processed with fillers and is a waste of powder. The only thing crack is good for is banging. It's better than coke of you mainline it but is worse any way you do it aside from that.
>>
>>695785328
hi faggot, 5 year heroin user here

1) you will pay whatever your fucking dealer asks for or you'll find another source, scum fucks line up for this stuff and if you dont wanna pay, he will wait 5 mins for someone else to call that is

2) you may 100% expect one of the following 3 situations a) to feel nothing because you're almost certainly inexperienced with a needle and you will fucking waste it or miss the vein and go intramuscular or b) you will die because most dope these days is cut with fentanyl or some other faggot shit that's too strong for anyone, much less a noob, or because you didnt let the spoon cool off enough and you injected boiling dope into your bloodstream or c) you will feel an immediate rush upon the release of the tourniquet of intense physical pleasure and euphoria, which will probably make you violently naseous. expect to throw up on yourself, too, because your faggot ass won't be going anywhere the first time you use

3) the peak experience of the high is the intial rush, everything else after that is the comedown and this will become a more pronounced phenomenon the more you use. the high itself lasts several hours if you get a good dose, although the experience will become exponentially diminished the longer time goes by

4) you may 'nod' out, it feels like being really drowsy or tired to the point where you can't keep your eyes open, but unless you get a really good dose you probably won't be 'asleep'. nodding out is, in my opinion, quite enjoyable as long as youre not concerned about having OD'd

5) there is no way to determine how much will OD you the first time, for the simple reason that you, as an average person, have no means by which to quantify the purity of your dope. you start small, very small, and if you are okay after that, you can increase the amount you do. there is unfortunately always the chance that the dope you got was cut with a stronger opiate like fentanyl.

cont in reply to this post
>>
When you come off it you'll feel like you're going to die. Not worth the high. Its a ghetto drug....
Source: did it, felt like dying
>>
>>695788174
yea, we chase that fucking batch for days. hell if the same looking shit shows up months later well chase it
>>
>>695795521
Typical Nancy Reagan D.A.R.E. nonsense. Your typical heroin addict was already addicted to opiates before ever coming into contact with heroin. Heroin is just a cheaper alternative to prescription medications.

Honestly, put yourself in a junkie's shoes. Say you're banging 4-12mg of dilaudid a day. Do you really think you're going to tell yourself "I'll just try heroin just this once to get me through"? Fuck no.
>>
>>695796968
What is fentsnyl people keep mentioning?

Why do you boil it?
>>
I just buried my sister last month cause of that shit. If you have care for your life at all you wont go near it. I always say its not a matter of if you die, its a matter of when.
>>
>>695796968
5 cont.) When this happens, the cut isn't always spread evenly throughout the dope and you can get some rocks that have really high amounts of the shit and rocks that are normal. my best friend died april of last year because we went for some dope from the same guy, and the baggie he happened to get was particularly strong with the fentanyl. you gamble a little, you know

injection is a skill and if you've never done it you will hurt yourself and can fuck yourself up good if you do it wrong enough.

be a fucking man, go to CVS or walgreens or wherever the fuck you have to that is not your dealer and get sterilized, clean, plastic-sealed needles for your use. if you have friends that do this and have gone through the trial and error of fucking up your arm then let them inject for you or at least show you how.

do not start big. very small doses, if you want you can smoke some of the heroin (wasteful to a notable extent but much safer method of ingestion) to get a feel for how good it is, or let someone who is experienced try it.

if you feel you're going to pass out or lose consciousness, or you have trouble breathing or experience severe trembling of your limbs you had better call 911 before you lose the ability to do so, you may not get better and wake up on your own if you dont

happy drugging faggot
>>
I used to buy liquid methadone from my mom, now that was some comfy shit. Tried Crack once, every so often I'll think about it. Personally I prefer coke, but to each his own.
>>
>>695797463
Its a strong pain killer, its commonly put into heroin to make it have a stronger high that some hard junkies need to feel anything. But a lot of people shoot up are not at that level and outright die
>>
>>695796959
You're a fucking moron.
>>
Out of a dozen or so people, I've never met one person who only did it once and quit -- perhaps the ones who do don't tell people. I only know of one who managed to quit and he went coldturkey because he didn't want to get stuck on prescription drugs.

Protip, have someone else inject themselves before you do, so you don't die.
>>
>>695796968
You sound pretty "smart" for a heroin user. How do you have access to Internet? Where do you live? Are you still doping?
>>
>>695785328
I've done heroin twice, so I'll do my best answering what I can.

1) I didn't pay for it, but I got the impression it wasn't very expensive. We do a lot of coke though, and that's pretty pricey.

2) the first time I snorted it, just like you would come. A small-medium sized line. The second time I shot up, and it was maybe half what I snorted.

What to expect? There's not a good frame of reference. Shooting up was definitely much more peaceful. I felt warm and genuinely happy, it was really surreal. It's different for everyone, but if you don't feel great you're doing it wrong.

3) when I snorted it, it lasted about an hour, maybe a bit longer. Shooting was close to three.

4) yes, kind of. You're certainly aware, but you don't give a shit. Your body feels so relaxed you don't really pay attention to much.

5) It depends on the person, but if you're worried something bad will happen, it will.

6) Relax, have a good time. Make sure you're around chill people. Like your first time on any drug, don't be in a stressful environment.

Just a forewarning, this is nothing like cigarettes, meth, and weed. There's a reason so many people throw their lives away on this drug, to many it is worth it.
>>
>>695797725
what the hell, you fuck your mom also, you fucking hillbilly?
>>
>>695797806

Yeah? Well that's just like... Your opinion, man.
>>
>>695797788
I Googled it and it says

a fast-acting narcotic analgesic and sedative that is sometimes abused for its heroinlike effect.

So is it basically like heroin in a pill? Is it easy to get? And is it safe if done alone? (not mixed with heroin)
>>
>>695796503
o god of course i have, now i shoot a half gram in 2 shots; 6 years ago when i started that wouldve been 5-10 nice hits depending on quality
>>
>>695796504
You do understand that labeling yourself with termins and mental disorders is just an excuse?
I'm not trying to offend you, but I feel what you are feeling.
I do not get a rush from anything, maybe I have sociopathic tendencies, who knows I for example don't care what it is to be "normal" and a perfect citizen.
I live in a shitty country so people are prone to violence and I had a background in muay thai, when I was 19, I had about 30 fights in a year, after 20 fights I even didn't feel a rush or adrenaline anymore, just like a walk in a park.
I don't feel pleasure from regular activities, having a relationship, doing people good, going for a jog, eating.
I felt pleasure and dopamine on a large scale when I was younger only once or twice a year, when I for example got someone to bed, just to know that I can and I achieved that.
when I found that I love finance and business, I went to that world and I got my high from money and well I always liked reading, information gets myself high.
Or I like psychology and the different lives of people with opinions, hence the reason why I am here and drama with the ways people fuck each other over and play the game.
the answer you need to seek, to get rid of meth, is to find a road, to find a goal.
You haven't discovered yet, the thing you love and want to do, you have no goal, you are just a wanderer and the high meth gives is the only way you feel joy, the world is a wast space of possibilities and ways.
Like Charled Bukowski wrote, that If you live in shit, you will believe that the whole world is like this and is shit.
Just grab your balls, and change your life, try new possibilities, don't have fear.
Grab your things and just move to another place, get new friends, new job, new environment.
Seek the thing you love or like from childhood, you liked to draw, then draw.
You like killing? then go and kill
You like mechanics, go study it
There is no reason for you to dig yourself in a hole and just waste your life.
>>
The amount of misinformation and regurgitated preconceptions in this thread is pitiful.
>>
>>695798015
>4)

So number 4 is just like weed lol. You're so relaxed you don't give a shit about anything and are too lazy
>>
>>695797463

fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opiod drug used in the treatment of pain in people who are probably better of just pulling the plug

it's about 50 times more potent than morphine and is active in microgram quantities, which is about 3 orders of magnitude less than the amount of oxycodone or heroin you would need to get high

a single milligram is more than enough to kill you if ingested all at once, which is exactly what you will do when you inject

the heroin is boiled briefly and gently in the spoon to kill off bacterial contaminants. hep c is a bitch, and that aside introducing random environmental bacteria directly into the bloodstream is a shit idea
>>
>>695785897
My bor-in-law was not so lucky.
OP if you hate your friends and family and yourself, then by all means do it. You will surely ruin those lives. I wish we could give ISIS free heroin. They deserve it.
>>
>>695798323
Refer to
>>695798097

And lol heroin users actually care about bacteria? I'd imagine they wouldn't give a shit about that lol. Surprising they actually care about thier body to that extent.
>>
When i've had kidney stones, i've got morphin at the hospital. I've felt like everything was nice and easy. Can you compare the feeling to heroin or is it something different?
>>
>>695798556
They already have heroin though. They grow a shit ton in Afghanistan.
>>
>>695798175
I am not labeling myself with anything though. I have end stage liver failure. I go to the doctors 2 times a week because of this. If I could go back and change things, I would, but I can't. Now I am actually physically dying. Not in a figurative sense. In a literal sense. I barely have the strength to get up and doing meth is the reason I'm not asleep for 16+ hours a day. It's not an excuse, it's just the way it is. I'm not trying to have an excuse, or get pity or any of that. I posted because I am trying to warn OP that drugs lead nowhere good. There is no moderate drug user. Eventually you WILL get hooked if you do it enough times.

Just be careful with your drug use guys, and for the LOVE OF GOD go to a needle exchange and get clean rigs when you do this shit. Ir you'll get HIV or Hep C, and end up with one or more of your organs failing.
>>
>>695796504
>>695798175
Cont
You need to understand that life is just wasting time between birth and death.
You go to the doctors to wait in a cue and it is your own choice, do you play with your phone, read a magazine, check the stock exchange, bash somebody head in with a chair.
This is life in a nutshell, the only prison you have and the only thing that is limiting you, is your brain.
What is holding you back to just change your environment and a way you think?
The reason of life, is to just be happy, I don't believe that meth is making you happy, truly happy, that you are waking up with a smile, but what is it that holds you back from doing it?
you have the money, 2 packs of cigs, meth and 20 cups of coffe, use the money to makeyourself happy, before you doom yourself to death, try something new, you can always die and choose death from meth, just try before.
If nothing works out, then well you can think that that anon was a retard and just go back to meth.
>>
>>695787364
Cocaine is more along the lines of weed and booze, it's not hard to quit and it's fun as fuck with few repercussions. I love coke.
>>
>>695798643
Not enough of them take it though.
>>
>>695798298
no not at all, your mind is in 2 differant places bro. heroin is like distilled pleasure fucking your brain, weeds more of a nice chat followed by a handjob
>>
>>695798678
you have no way back? you have no chance to fix your liver up, even if you quit everything?
and take your meds?
if so, how much do you have left?
>>
>>695798846
Tell them it's camel piss and they'll drink it like an elixir
>>
>>695798298
Except x100
>>
I've grown up in New Bedford, MA all my life. Seen what heroin does to people. For the love of God don't do it.
>>
>>695798561
yea man we do, youll lose an arm, endocarditis or die.
my buddy had to have a hip replaced due to a heart valve infection brought on by improper sterilization techniques leading to an abscess. he was in the hospital for 10 months and still has trouble walking, ect. i may be a junkie but the one thing that sucks worst is a one armed junkie (harder to shoot lol)
>>
>>695798208
Luckily we have you here.
>>
I've never seen heroin any fucking here in nyc. Does this shit exist here? Even in eastern NJ near nyc I never seen it.
>>
>>695799037
Hey you, you fuckin bastad, where's mah lobstah money!!!
>>
>>695798742
I appreciate what you're saying. I really do. When I was diagnosed with this liver shit, I did a bit of traveling, and spent money like there was no tomorrow. Now I just play video games and browse 4chan. I don't know man....

I do appreciate what you're saying though. You do make me want to get up and buy a plane ticket of where a dart lands on a map and just wing it for a month or two. Maybe ill do that.
>>
>>695792712
0.2 @ 2 for 15
>>
>>695797921

not all drug users are rat scum you boosted animal

im a biochemist in ga and and i have access to the internet because i pay comcast 29.99 a month for internet access

also after losing my buddy i dont really dope much anymore, shits mostly junk and fentanyl these days

def found a cocaine plug that is worth keeping as long as he's not in jail so i mostly just do coke on the weekends now and smoke pot
>>
My cousin does heroine. He wasn't going to get addicted either except now he is. Most of his friends are dead now. Oh, and he's also dying of liver failure at age 19.

Enjoy the heroine. I'm sure you're invincible seeing as you've conquered the power of 3 whole cigarettes and some weed.
>>
>>695798097

it's not sold in pill form, and if it is i don't know anything about it

it's generally sold as transdermal patches (most common thing ive seen is fags selling used patches, anything else would kill most average users) and as transdermal solutions, but that is much less common

it is absolutely not safe to do in any way, especially if you're using a patch. there is no way to know how much fentanyl is left in the shit and how quickly you will absorb it. transdermal solutions are even worse because of how much is in each mL of solution

if fentanyl is all you can get, find another drug, or otherwise make sure you have a will written
>>
>>695798894
Nah. My liver is dead, and because of the smoking and drugs and history of being an alcoholic, I'm very low on the transplant list. I really should quit regardless....

I have a very very slim chance of making it through this, and the drugs don't make me happy, they just make me not scared of dying.

Despite being in the military at one point, and going through marriage and divorce at one point, and everything else that has happened in my life, I am a huge pussy, and the drugs make me feel like its not auch a bad thing. Hard to explain.
>>
>>695785328
I had a family member just die of an overdoes. It's extremely addictive. Check out this reddit AMA of a guy who tried it out of curiosity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/9ke63/i_did_heroin_yesterday_i_am_not_a_drug_user_and/

He did several AMA's for a couple months after and outlined how his life was spiraling out of control.
>>
>>695799180
well, you have a choice, you will die in Hawaii or France, living to the fullest and squeeze the last out of your life.
Or you just die at home, safely assumed, miserably.
The choice is yours how it all will end IF it will end in the near time.
but well good luck man, I hope you will make a right choice and will be happy many years or decades from this moment.
Well see each other in the next afterlife, hopefully I wont see you bastard anywhere near a half of century.
>>
>>695785328
Do it! Hopefully you'll OD and we'll have one less dumb fuck mellenial around sucking up oxygen.
>>
>>695799174
I don't get the reference but you made me chuckle. Thanks anon.
>>
>>695799536
OK I've seriously asked before and nobody answered.
>>695788462
I need the closest thing to it
>>
File: DSC00001.jpg (778 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC00001.jpg
778 KB, 2048x1536
>>695785328
MFW my uncle died from this shit, it was organ failure, but induced by Heroin.

Better go for pic related. No addiction but it will blow your mind.
>>
>>695785945
I smoked for 3 months, maybe a pack and a half a week. Realised I was throwing away my money and just stopped
>>
>>695799544
Bro just smoke a shit ton of weed until the day you die. It gives you that "I don't give a fuck" feeling. And when you're close to dying, just get wasted. This is the most least painful way to go.
>>
>>695799690
Cool will read later, but why only. 67% upvoted lol
>>
Don't do it. Do codeine if you must try an opiate.
>>
>>695799891
I bought a few mushrooms from the supermarket and I never experienced a "high". Why is this?
>>
Friend OD'd on heroin a few years back. Fucked my life to see a good person lose their life to such a horrible thing. They would shoot up in their truck and would immediately get sick.
>>
>>695799714
See you in the next life, anon. Whether its a year from now, or 50.

Fuck me, I got choked up you huge faggot.... I'm out of this thread. Hope you do well in your future endeavors

>and OP, fucking don't do the heroin. Keep off the harder drugs. Stick to your weed and some alcohol.
>>
>>695800139
topkek
>>
File: DSC00002.jpg (787 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC00002.jpg
787 KB, 2048x1536
>>695799906
That sounds really retarded. I sometimes smoke hookah but don't do it a lot, its just burning money. I would never want to use drugs to cure my addiction, I want to enjoy them instead.

The good thing is, I can stop a whole year with mushrooms and restart with heavy use whenever I want.
>>695800139
>b8
>>
>>695785328
When the retched hive of scum and villainy that is /b/ says not to do heroin, you should probably take that seriously. We don't try to actually help people pretty often, OP, but if you try heroin then you'll be fucked.
>>
I've considered trying it, but there is no way I'd shoot up. How is smoking it? Is it still "ruin your life" good? Because my life is pretty good, not as happy as I could be, but shit is going pretty well. I just kind of want to try it.

I don't seem to have a particularly addictive personality. Smoke weed every day just because I'm bored, but when it isn't around, I don't miss it. Smoke cigs occasionally, but recently I've found them kind of disgusting. Done coke, but the hangovers are horrible. Shrooms are great, but certainly an occasional thing. Molly is incredible, but the comedowns are kind of depressing if I'm alone.
>>
>>695798854
>weed is like a nice chat and a handjob

Top kek, anon
>>
>>695800267
Not b8... I'm serious. I even bought a burger from Wendy's the other day and they put a few mushrooms in my burger. No effect at all.
>>
>>695785328
I had this one friend that bought it off the deep web and snorted, and after a while started shooting it. he said it was the best feeling. things got difficult, he couldn't get his hands on it so easily. had no job but lived of daddy money. bought loads of coke and was always high. parents force him into a shit job, he bails, parents send him to rehab, he eventually gets out, goes back to coke, prostitutes himself to get the money. one day he goes missing for 36 hours, ends on his psychiatrist's clinic door, demanding to talk to his doctor. his not in at the time. friend goes to the top of the building, snorts a shitload, put on headphones and jump.
he died on may 22 last year, just a week after my birthday. he was a b/ro. I'm not against drugs, i myself take mdma every once in a while and smoke some joints when with friends. but i'd say don't do it. i don't see heroin bein a social drug, nor being worth the trouble and expense.

>tl;dr: a friend started with heroin and ended up in the grave last year.
>>
If it's anything like pure codiene pills or Percocet like these guys are saying. I've tried both said pills and felt really fucking good and starting snorting them maybe doing three each or a couple more on top of that a day. Don't try heroin. I mean I've had ecstasy pills mixed with heroin branded "blue pistols" but don't do it because you crave that high but it's not like it's killing you if you really needed the painkillers for injuries or old injuries that are giving you problems for a bit. Don't do heroin unless you want to get sick for days just do the pills that make you feel "cozy".
>>
>>695796490
Awww shit nigger, 301 fag???
>>
File: nigga what.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>695785328
>Tries heroin
>its bad gonna stop

>tries heroin
>holy shit this is really good
>does heroin more and more often eventually becoming addicted and ruining your life

why the hell would you ever do a hard drug? if your life sucks THAT much just kill yourself the fast way and hang yourself retard
>>
>>695800607
Holy shit can you elaborate on percocet? That rang a bell just now. I remember my friend like just 2 fucking weeks ago telling me to try a "percocet" and I was too high on weed and just said "nah man I'm good"

What would've happened if I had taken it that day?
>>
>>695799802

the very closest thing to heroin in terms of chemical activity in the body is oxycodone

it is literally a chemical analogue of heroin specifically designed to mimic its biochemical function, but to work better and for longer

heroin is chosen over oxycodone for injection because heroin has better intravenous bioavailability, but oxycodone has about an 80% oral bioavailability and is much safer as you can control to a much finer extent the amount you intake

of course, it is never 'safe' to stuff your face with percocets or opana, but generally unless you've been drinking or taking other medications like benzos or sedatives, you can make a solid bet that <=60mg of oxycodone will not kill you, and probably more than that
>>
>>695800607
Fuck I mean. The ecstasy with heroin isn't as bad***
>>
>>695800545
Well for starters... Never buy shit from the deep Web. Especially if it's from a stranger.
>>
>>695799690
I highly suggest OP you read this, he had the same attitude you do.
>>
>>695785686
>>695785328

>all this about cigarettes

gr8 b8 m8 even if it's not deliber8
>>
>>695800348
are you ppl still trying to compare heroin vs weed?

>not an addictive personality
Go fuck yourself, millenar
>>
>>695785328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze-cX8qzFDY
>>
>>695800917
Well Percocet is for people who had serious fatal to near fatal accidents and survived. That strong. So it's right beside heroin.
>>
>>695800991
I'll look into this oxycodone. Is it addictive?

>heroin is chose because it has better intravenous bioavalibility

Wtf is that?
>>
>>695800917
and if you had taken percocet that day you would either have felt nothing at all, as some people do not react very strongly to medication the first time they take it, or you would have felt the full effects of the meds and puked a little before feeling extremely nice
>>
File: carl_alfalfa_switzer.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
carl_alfalfa_switzer.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>695785328
>I'd love to see how heroin feels like.

That's easy enough OP. Take an old blanket, and a pair jeans and a shirt. Stuff them in the trash for a couple of days, put them on and then spend a few nights sleeping on the sidewalk
>>
>>695800991
Where can you get Oxycodone?
>>
File: 1467574794278.png (357 KB, 554x597) Image search: [Google]
1467574794278.png
357 KB, 554x597
>>695801247
>who had fatal accident but survived
>>
>>695801247
Damn my own friend tried to kill me kek. Glad I didn't take it that day.
>>
Read Infinite Jest. It gives a good explanation as to why you shouldn't even once.
>>
>>695801158
Wasn't trying to compare, just saying what I've done so others might do the comparison for me dickface.
>>
>>695801313
Would of made him feel itchy and cotton mouthed if he did that night. And maybe his buddy just didn't want him taking them because he didn't need them for anything like pain or relaxing cause he was smoked out from weed already.
>>
>>695801365
Yeah where?
>>
>>695785328
it feels like bliss. total complete and utter bliss.
you feel like god is in his heaven and all is right with the world. nothing bad matters, it all just shrinks.

that's from smoking decent blacktar. shooting it is so much better i cant even begin to describe it.

until you come down, then you feel just miserable as fuck. once you get cycled into it, you are royally and truly fucked.

i wish we could just buy it pharmaceutical grade clean product in ready to shoot bottles dosed out from a drugstore like the ye olden days for cheap. I'd be banging that shit till i die.

meth is fucking gross. i felt so greasy and unwashed. and i stank like raw unwashed bumfighting, dead hobo in the summer ass for days afterward no matter how much i scrubbed or showered.
>>
File: 1443925332216.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1443925332216.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>695786493
>>
Do yourself a huge favour and stay as far from H as you can. I've on and off maintained a habit for 20 years and can say without doubt that using H was the worst thing I ever did in my life. The buzz becomes a full time job and soon goes from pleasant to trapped. Please, stay off it.
>>
>>695785328
Living in the northwest here.
Cheap if you know who to ask, try homeless camps or homeless people.
A lot
Depends and not long enough
Depends how much you do, I'd smoke it if I were you since it's your first time.
You won't OD smoking it's
Bring water
Ask erowid
Ask 420chan
>>
>>695801464
You would of just felt itchy or cotton mouthed
>>
>>695801629
I smoked meth before. It was like smoking the fart of 100 horses. Holy fuck how can meth heads deal with that shit?

The only thing I liked about it was it's texture. It looked so crystal and cool.
>>
>>695801673
see
>>695801190
>>
>>695801867
Bro I ain't clicking that shit lol, what is it about?
>>
>>695796387
>1 g = 100 mg
>mg
>milligrams
>milli
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli-
>>
File: 1462998783162.jpg (140 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1462998783162.jpg
140 KB, 500x400
>>695801975
>>
>>695785328

Right on dude! I inject heroin into my eyeballs daily and I'm still not addicted.
>>
>>695801975
Its Black Sabbath: Hand of Doom - Paranoid 1970
>>
>>695802039
Listened to 30 secs of it. Sounds like some music that would be played in an alley full of heroin addicts.
>>
>>695801302
since youre too much of a BLM supporter to use google, bioavailability is a measure of what percentage of the drug you intake is actually "available" for chemical action in your system

some of the drug is generally destroyed by the various barriers it has to cross to reach receptors in your brain, and the higher the bioavailability of a drug, the less of that drug is lost on the way to getting you high

all opiod compounds are physically and mentally addictive, in that you can build a biochemical and psychological dependence on them

with sustained use of opiates the body stops producing effectively levels of certain chemicals like endorphins, which make you feel good and relieve pain, and even testosterone. the result physically is that you're tired and very sensitive to pain, psychologically speaking it means you're irritable and anxious

the period where your body readjusts to having to provide certain chemicals for itself that it no longer actively produced enough of during the time of your drug use is known as withdrawal, which you should already know at least something about

it is an unpleasant experience that you can get a nice, mild taste of from a short binge on opiates. people who use for weeks, months and years at a time suffer through genuine hell when they choose to quit cold turkey.

everyone who uses dope dances a bit with addiction, if you want to avoid it, don't do drugs. your joy comes at a price, im afraid
>>
>>695785579
on the upside pretty girls who do heroin will give bjs for really cheap
>>
>>695801302
Kids are so fucking stupid. Look it up you raging faggot.
>>
>>695802241
Thanks for the lecture daddy, I never liked science class. But hey this shit sparked my interest. I'll be on the lookout for it.
>>
>>695788648
kek
>>
>>695802226
Probably a good description considering its about a guy that dies from heroin.
>>
Take your best nut. Multiply by 1000 and you're still not close. Plus you'll still get the bonus of chasing that high for the rest of your life.
The cost: is your self esteem, your self respect, your families' life and love for you. Everything you held near and dear to you. To only xb one up short every time. It costs you friendships and memories of what you realize and what you won't realize. Eh, but what the fuck? Right?
>>
>>695802275
This. There are many hot heroin chicks out there best of all, they'll let you fuck them for 5 bucks until you nut.
>>
>>695802370
This kind gentleman already explained it, so suck a huge donkey dick
>>695802241
>>
>>695802275
>>695802631
>fucking chicks who literally don't have a soul

What's the point?
>>
>>695802625
Honestly I'd trade all that for busting a nut x 1000. Fuck that, that's probably one intense feeling lol.
>>
>>695802631
I stick to bjs cuz i can make her brush and check her for sores better
>>
>>695800991
I remember being on oxy after my big surgery. Felt good, man. It could have been the morphine, but I had major nightmares after it started wearing off.
>>
>>695802796
The point is.... To bust a nut. They're just used as a sex toy to satisfy your cock. For cheap. That's all.
>>
>>695802796
it's closer to masturbation than love making
>>
>>695802938
Nah I don't fuck with BJ's since they feel like shit with a condom (and I DO use condoms for every heroin bitch I fuck)

Either anal for 10 bucks, or vaginally for 5 and you're good.
>>
>>695802546

when you do find some faggot who claims hes got percocet i recommend you do yourself a favor and before you purchase use the Pill Identifier tool from google to actually determine if what hes selling is oxycodone.

this tool will tell you, based on the shape, imprinting and color of the pill what it might be, and will provide pictures to compare it to. it also provides information on dosage quantities in the pill

it also prevents you from being ripped off like a pussy, and it is for this reason mostly that you should do this
>>
>>695802971
>>695803042
Yeah but at least when you jack off, you don't immediately look for escape routes. Associating yourself with heroin addicts, even if you are a heroin addict, is not fun at all, moreso if you put your dick into one.
>>
>>695795521
>>695797212

when i was 8 years old i saw how my uncles and dad got on heroin, and they told me how good it felt. i would have started then, but they used all they had.

i always wanted to be a junkie. if i won the lotto, i would be a full time junkie in thailand or somewhere. i have no hope, or love for living. i have huntingtons disease, and at most have 10 years of "life" left more like 5 tops before i end up in a fucking nursing home. I'm 37. I've been on /b/ since 04 and its honestly the only thing i look forward to. my cousin who was a kind soul used to post on /r9k/ about having HD in 09-12 and he just passed this spring. he was a good guy, and always tired to help his fellow man. I'm not him, I hate being alive, knowing I never got to have a life outside of being a fucking baby sitter for my relatives who were dying, feeding them and taking care of them. i just want to shoot up, more than sex, more than anything. it's my bliss, my religion. yeah I'm edgy as fuck, i just dont care anymore. i wish i had some now.

>>695801859
i thought it tasted like burning tires, dead pickled chinese babies, and indian streets.

i loved the high, the after effects were fucking horrible. the stinking, the itch in my guts, that feeling on my teeth was cool, but it ws just my enamel burning off.

>>695799159
go down the shore to toms river and seaside heights. its heroin all dey errydey.
>>
>>695803120
But if I test it in front of the guy, he will probably think I'm testing his ego or that "I don't trust him" and will blow my brains out. And what if it turns out to be a fake? That'd be one awkward situation. You can slap a weed dealer across the face because they're pussies, but hard time drug dealers who deal coke, heroin, and all that? They're pretty serious
>>
>>695803239
A hole is a hole man.
>>
>>695796959
Crack is meant to be smoked.
>I'm sure that people would only shoot crack if their coke guy is M.I.A
>also the instant rush on exhale is subtle
>compared to the train rushing thru your veins 3 seconds after shooting 1/4 gram fishscale
>>
>>695803465
Well the average life expectancy for a heroin user is that they die within 8 years. So go for it. Meth users die on 6 is they are heavy users
>>
Anyone got some heroin sluts' KIK or whathaveyou in the florida area?
>>
>>695803732
I am. I badger the fuck out of my connects, and for dope dealers these people really dont seem like they want to make money.
>>
>>695803834
No you fucking faggot. If you want to fuck a good looking heroin whore for a few bucks, just go to a heroin HotSpot and just ask them. They will do ANYTHING for just 5 bucks. They are very desperate
>>
>>695803476

ive done pills and dope since i was about 16, and ive bought from a whole fucking small city's worth of different types of dealers

heroin dealers are either very upper class or very lower class, its about a 50/50 game there

but pill dealers are almost always and without exception scum of the earth, lowlife fuckers. they are usually people that have their on script, and the larger the script the more prominent the shitbag selling it

a lower class dope dealer might try you on some bullshit because hes probably high on his product and might be dope crazed anyway, but a high class heroin dealer will just fucking dodge your ass and never speak to you again unless you get up in their shit or something else unruly

but frankly i wouldn't give two shits about what somebody trying to sell me pills thinks of me making sure they're selling me what im paying for. if a nigger plans to take you for your money they're gonna do it whether you buy or not. if you dont have the balls to say no to a dealer whos trying to fuck you, dont buy drugs, you'll be broke fast
>>
>>695785328
its not better than sex
it does however turn a lot of the same switches on.
its like a slo motion blow to the gut, if your brains pleasure center was down there
its like having a switch to your brains pleassure center - a bit less so than coke tho, and with out its edge and hyperness.
slows you down.
is immediately calming.
can do it once and not even notice a difference - most drugs are lie that. they need time to get to know and to recognize.
and by the time you learn to recognize things, the pleasure system has already begun to be hijacked.
get over your fucking ego: this is the machine itself you're accessing. tho yes, its possible to do it once and walk away.
>>
>How much does it cost?
Patterson NJ, a bundle (10 bags) =$30
>what can I expect on my first hit?
SEX
>how long does the high last
tolerance differs, first time about a few hours
>are you still "conscious" when you're high
yes
>safety precautions?
drive a car
>Any other info appreciated
inject first time, dont smoke or snort
>>
>>695785328
You've tried cigarrettes 3 times and think you've got good self control. Heroin and any other opiate for that matter is so good it's almost impossible to not want to keep doing it if you have it. You have to be able to fight the urge
>>
>>695786675
>Nirvana. You'll feel warm and fuzzy, like you're laying on a cloud.
>Care to elaborate? What is this "fucking amazing" feeling people keep talking about in heroin? Supposedly it's the best feeling you can ever fucking feel in your lifetime. (other than winning the lottery)
Heroin stimulates the release of dopamine. This is the chemical in your body that makes you feel "good". its not an explosive high like an orgasm or anything. its just a relaxing feeling. the only way to describe it is it feels good. its the same happy feeling you might get from your favorite food or a happy nostalgic moment just way more powerful. you will try it, then you will realize you have spent your entire life stressed out and that your can only relax when you use it. that's how ppl get addicted and why your feel like shit without it.
>>
File: dopefeen.jpg (135 KB, 973x632) Image search: [Google]
dopefeen.jpg
135 KB, 973x632
Here you go OP
>>
I dont really understand all the white-knighting that happens in these types of threads.

I mean, youre anonymous, right? you wont get social props for telling cautionary tales that prevent a curious mind from exploring the otuer reaches of human experience. To me, all you sound like is a bunch of people who are yelling at Lewis and Clark about the dangers of exploring the west.

I say if you're curious about herron, go for it! come back with tales of your experience for those of us who dont have the courage to delve that deep into the rabbit hole. If it's the best thing youve ever experienced, great! I wanna hear about that shit. Equally- if its just sort of 'meh' for you, tell us that too! I want to know just exactly what this experience is all about (but I damn sure dont want to have anything to do with savage natives, harsh climactic conditions, and the unforgiving realities of nature, if you will)

What better place to be open and honest about experiences- no matter how taboo- than here where you can comment under the protection of anonymity? Nobody should forebode these types of people. I mean, fine, if youre experience turned you into a crazed, lost junkie, that sucks and let us know. But Lord have mercy, dont try to stand on a moral high-ground here people. You arent benefitting by offering your exhausted, regurgitated beliefs about experiences that you know nothing about!
>>
>>695785328
just got two years clean. it's not worth it.
>>
>>695785897
Did you die?
>>
>>695786675
There are dozens of people here telling you to not even try it once, and just a few saying "Nah, it'll be cool," and you're choosing to go with the minority opinion? Are you that dense that you just willingly shut out all the answers you don't want to hear and only focus on the few that are telling you what you do want to hear?

I get the feeling that you're a teenager, or someone with the mindset of a teenager, that thinks that they're somehow special and immune to bad things happening to them, and that anyone telling you not to do something is just trying to prevent you from having fun.

Let me ask you something. Got any family members or good friends you care about? Got a career in motion? Got anything even vaguely resembling a decent life? If not, then by all means, try it if you're so sure you won't get hooked on it.

If you do have anything you care about at all, just consider how much you're going to fuck everything up for yourself if you're wrong (however unlikely you think that may be) and you get addicted. And think about how much the people that are close to you are going to be torn apart watching it happen. Even if you manage to get clean, H isn't the kind of thing you can just quit and forget. It will haunt you every day of your life, and any time you get even mildly stressed out, you'll have to fight off the urge to pick it back up again. And that mindset will several years at best.

No high can be that good that it's worth fucking your future up permanently, even if the chances of you getting addicted are low. If you absolutely have to see what the high is like, try opioids. If you find out you like it, just don't get into the mindset that opioids are weaker and therefore you can't get addicted as easily. Which is true, but people still get addicted to them easily.

TL;DR: If you literally don't care about anything, go for it. Otherwise, find an alternative.
>>
>>695785328

Stupid nigger.
>>
>>695805686
You speak the truth.
>>
>>695805369

this is, frankly, not true for a large denomination of people

you will never hear about the people who use opiates either in reasonable moderation, occasionally, or functionally without turning into animals for the simple reason that it is a horrible character association and in the professional world it would be a very negative quality

of course, everyone that does fuck up and wind up a fucking junkster ends up dying alone from OD or stealing money or stuff to pawn or sucking dick for a fix, so you get to hear all about that shit

you determine how the road ends fag, dont ever let anyone tell you its okay to blame the drug. you are the sole source of blame for what happens to you as a result of using drugs

people that get out of hand generally use drugs because they're missing something else in their life and it makes them miserable, and they crutch on the drugs to cope. if that's your reason for seeking drugs then seek elsewhere, but otherwise, remind yourself that if you've been using consistently for more than a day or two without a week or so inbetween uses, you are using too much

fags without willpower will never understand what it means to be moderate in your indulgence, but i'll tell you anyway: be moderate in your fucking indulgence and you too can go to college and live a fulfilling life, and do dope too
>>
>>695787026
Stay strong, you beautiful bitch
>>
>>695805369
just skip all the beginning and mid shit, hit rocket city and bale as planned.
easy.
i mean, it might take 6 years, but its doable
>>
>>695789857
you get over the memory.
i havent thought about it in ages.
i find a good orgasm much better.
and success even better.
i mean a puff of crack is super fine, but i dont miss it in the slightest.
def not haunted, but that shits gotta be a decade in my rearview
>>
>>695785328
Why yes OP, Actually I am a heroin addict. I am high on heroin right now. It's lovely. Have been shooting up meth and heroin and eating klonopin. I'm high as fuck right now but the meth is long gone and my prescription of klonopin to. I have about 0.03 left. Which is a tiny shot but it'll be a wonderful pick me up in the morning. Though I may give in later tonight if I come down a bit much.

I used to be a straight addict. First it was Oxycontin and then when they became valuable and rare and abuse re=sistant I felt like I had no choice. By that time I was doctor shopping sometimes twice a day just so I didn't have to go into the terrible TERRIBLE fucking AWFUL SOUL DEVOURING ABYSS that is opiate withdrawal. Still,, I was probably the most trustworthy nicest dope fiend you'd ever meet. I'd only steal from stores that were corporate giants. Beg my parents, friends, even my sister. I did dig through ppls med cabinets

The worst thing I've ever done is steal all my grandpa's pills which turns out he actually needed it. He's forgiven me but that was by far the most evil thing I've ever done. When he confronted me I didn't even try to lie. I broke down hysterically. I nearly shot myself afterwords.Had the trigger cocked on the pistol and tapped the trigger several times lightly pressed up against the side of my head. I even used a hollow point and left a short note. But in the end I was too much of a coward. After that I as in and out of rehab until my 7th time. I didn't use for months. Then I made an agreement to myself once I got a job and my own money. Then every week or two I would use on my day off. Which so happens to be today. But it will be a ghost that will follow me for the rest of the days. I am 30 years old now. I have my own place, I have a job at Lensecrafters as and Optical Consultant and am certified as a Phlebotomist but haven't had much luck. Every hospital and blood bank wants someone with experience. But...
>>
>>695786796
have you not seen "Trainspotting"... you'll get a good idea of "sick" and a sort of idea of what shooting is really like
>>
Not sure why I'm even replying, since you're obviously a 14 year old that thinks they're deeply enlightened, but I'll bite.

>regurgitated beliefs about experiences that you know nothing about

Like the shit you're spewing on about? Do you know something about it? No, you don't, as you just stated in your post. Way to be as blatant of a hypocrite as possible. Plenty of people who have posted here actually do have personal experience backing them up.

You do realize it is possible for some things to be flat-out bad right? It's not a matter of human experience. Want to explore those possibilities? Do psychedelics. You'll have a much more worthwhile experience, without the risk of blowing your life to pieces (unless you really overdo it). You aren't getting a whole lot of "exploring" done with heroin. You'll experience a great high a few times, and then it'll lose its edge, and become a heavily-looming obligation that can't be ignored and will overtake everything.

By the way, no one is "white knighting" (I'm assuming you don't actually know what that phrase means). People here are trying to keep someone from fucking up their entire life for a very short-lasting experience.
>>
>Not much at firsty because you only need a wee bit.

>Are you shooting it, snorting it, or smoking it? Either way you're gonna get a stomach cramp like you've had too much sugar, and you'll likely vomit. After that it's all super chill.

3) how long does the high last?
>couple hours depending on your metabolism.

>I used to drive to work high. Shoot up again on my lunch break. After the first 10 minutes or so, you're functional. I wouldn't drive or perform surgery.

>od amount depends on every thing from type of dope (powder or tar) to how you do it, to how much you weigh, to how much you've eaten today. That's why overdoses happen. obviously, don't share your needles. You can get cheap syringes at any drug store.

>caffeine or nicotine will cause a rush of high to come, avoid that if you're feeling sick. Try not to sleep. Opiates can make it so you stop breathing, and if you're sleeping you can't correct that, it's how most deaths occur. Get some ice cream for the comedown. You'll crave sugar and the dairy will help your stomach.
>>
How would someone who has never bought drugs before go about buying heroin. This is a serious question. I'm a young woman and wheelchair bound
Never had any friends who are junkies either
>>
>>695807106
everyone gives in to some temptation. someone fucks someone passed out, grabs a tit here or there, steals a panty here or there, a a bag of coke here or there, a pill bottle here or there. it not like OK, but it is in fact ok. you play with your mechanics, you will find the line where your will breaks down. when you find that point: assess. if it aint too bad: FORGIVE YOURSELF and move the fuck forward. and try to become that person that you were, with the values that make you not forgive yourself - but kinder. i literally stole like 20 bucks of coke from a friend once and felt like shit about it for years. For years because i had gone against my principles and done that to a friend. funny shit is she raped my in my sleep once and one day im like fuck that it was 20 bucks and im the one feeling guilty? move on bb.
>>
>>695786960
Ugh i can barely stand hang overs. Im never gonna do h, but that made me never wanna do it even more. I can't even imagine 6x the worst hangover ive ever had.
>>
>>695807595
explore the algebra of need, bb.
animal kingdom style.
>>
>>695807106
In the end it was my best friend Trevor who told me he believed in me and said he thought I was truly smart and capiable enough to succeed and beat the addiction. I asked him not to lie. He said it again and I could see it in his eyes he believed it. Also at the time my on and off GF who didn't want me getting high but put up with it forever because of love. She left for Ireland for a while and we had pretty much broken up but she still checked in. I told her what Trevor said and she told me more or less the same. And after all this shit I put this wonderful cute out of my league petite funny, she's actually an oldfag and I met her through a hook up thread on /soc/ saying I just wanted a friend to talk to. She was in my area code. She came back to America and her family moved to Kentucky but when she saw how I improved myself we fell so much in love. I wanted to merry this girl and I think marriage is a scam.

We still chat about every other day. I've driven up to be with her a few times but until our long distance thing changes we've agreed to hang on to what we got but explore other interests. THE END!
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 21

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.