Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Serious thread. This is for all the people who have been abused

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 24
Serious thread.

This is for all the people who have been abused as children and/or as adults.

How to help you? What did help you?

Can you heal?

I'd like to hear as many opinions as possible. Thank you.

Other questions:

- does it help to talk about it?
- do you think about it often?
- is there a point when that weight is lifted?
>>
C'mon /b/.
>>
not a good ider to talk about this on 4chan. get help or a therapy, this is a very serious case. my girlfriend got abused by her brothers at 8, and it destroyed her life because she didnt got therapy in time.

and get the fuck out of here, this community is cancer anyways..
>>
>>695733462

I should have specified that I have never been abused. I'm trying to know how to help a friend.

It's all in the past, but it's very serious stuff.
>>
A lot of you millennial queers think you get abused when your parents tell you to take out the trash. I used to get my ass whooped when I was a kid. You're a generation of sensitive fags. You don't know what abuse is.
>>
>>695733779

All right, chillax, but stick around. I have never been abused. I'm not a millennial, either, and the abuse I'm guessing my friend went through is heavy shit. I'm not talking about getting spanked, I'm talking about stuff that makes the law take you away from your parents and change your name.

If you have any actual insights, I'm all ears, tough guy.
>>
bump
>>
Been abused for 14 years by my mother who has a personality disorder. Got beaten up, tied to a chair, locked in the bathroom, was forced to eat stuff from the floor. Also molested by stepmother once. Luckily I beat up my mother when I was 14, gave me a place in a children's home.
So..cutting contact with the parents helps a lot, haven't been suicidal for almost three years now which is a great success. Doing therapy for almost a year now, it helps sometimes but not always. Bad thoughts come every day, also think about my childhood every day. Drawing or writing poems helps me a bit, words come to their limit very fast when it comes to describing horrors experienced as a child.
I hope my past won't be a burden anymore some day, but right now I still feel it every day but it is getting better I suppose.
>>
>>695734827

Hang in there.

Suppose you find a great friend, someone who's like your soulmate, would it a problem for you that they didn't go through the same?

(I'll have other questions.)
>>
File: 1468845771189-b.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1468845771189-b.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Post proof of your molestation pls
>>
>>695734827
>a personality disorder.

Psychopathy? I mean the clinical definition. I'm curious, because I suspect my friend had two parents like that.

Have you ever suffered from depression? (The clinical kind.) And was if yes, was it because of your past?
>>
>>695734827

Suppose I was to help you, what would I do?
>>
BUUUM,P
>>
>>695735564
Not him but I'd make the person feel normal, never ask questions, just make them feel heard if he/she wants to talk about it
>>
>>695735339
Psychopathy and personality disorders are not the same. My mom has a narcissist personality disorder, leading to psychotic episodes in a few cases where she was convinced our neighbors were practicing black magic or she was able to read everyone's thoughts.
Also, still suffering from depression and PTSD. I blame my past for pretty much everything what's not alright. Life right now is quite good but the shadows from the past don't let me enjoy it.
>>
>>695736461

I've done that. The person expressed her sadness that I don't have the same past, that we can't connect on that level.
>>
>>695736541

Was your mom ever cured? Is that possible?

What's the criterion that makes psychopathy not a personality disorder?
>>
>>695736541
>Life right now is quite good but the shadows from the past don't let me enjoy it.

What do you think can be done?
>>
>>695735182
Yes. People with abuse experiences divide humanity in two groups: Those who can relate and those who don't. I kind of can't connect to people who had nice childhoods, they all seem naive to me somehow. My girlfriend comes from a pretty normal family, never talk to her about the stuff I experienced because she would be shocked but could not understand because you only can understand if you have been through it yourself IMHO
>>
>>695737089

My friend seems to think so too and it makes her sad that I'm not on the same team.

Does everyone amongst the abused believe the same?

My friend calls the non-abused the "spared".
>>
Help with the bumping, thread is almost always about to die. Give me some bumps!
>>
>>695736701
wat ? You try to help her she's jealous that you didn't have a shitty childhood ?
>>
>>695738029

No, she's sad that she's alone in this. I think.
>>
>>695737371
It's a common symptom of PTSD. So it's nice that you want to help your friend, but maybe she just doesn't want to talk about it. Never ask someone with abuse experiences about their past, when they want to talk about it they will. Tell your friend you will always be there to listen if she wants to talk but don't be intrusive. Send her to a therapists, these guys get paid for dealing with stuff like that.
>>
>>695738397

I do that. I've known there had been abuse, but I never asked her anything, I only told her we could talk about it whenever she wanted. This has been never, so far.

She already sees a therapist.
>>
My dad was an abusive drunk. Takes a lot of willpower not to knock him out sometimes, but he's changed somewhat and acts all innocent about it, claiming not to remember
>>
>>695738566
It's not your problem then, as harsh as it sounds. Many things in life you have to sort out on your own, others can't do shit for you then.
Your friend needs to find out what does the trick for her, if it's singing or fucking chi gong or therapy. If you can't bear seeing her depressed, quit the friendship. Easy as that.
>>
I've been abused 2 times, once when by my female cousin and once by my male neighbor, both happened when I was about 5. I don't really think about it that much because it hasn't affected me for some reason, I just keep on living, what happened, happened, I can't change it. It didn't really bother me much in the first place, I just cut all contact with both cousin and neighbour and pretended like it never happened. I never talked about it to anyone :/ hopefully you can overcome it if it's your burden, good luck anon, much love ^^
>>
>>695739428

We are close friends, her problems are mine.
>>
>>695738115
>>695738566
Yea everyone is alone nothing new. You seems to do the right thing, maybe go to her therapist and ask what else you can do. But remember that you can't carry her burden for her and don't get yourself depressed over things that have nothing to do with you
>>
>>695733077
Got raped when I was younger by step uncle, I'm not angered by it anymore, but it is annoying that he'd do that. He doesn't remember anymore, got caught by my dad and was nearly slaughtered. Had to have facial reconstruction surgery, went to prison for CP on his CP right afterwards. But idk. I'm emotionally disconnected from life, I feel for my girlfriend though, and am happy when I think about her. That's all that matters to me. Shit happens, and everyone dies. Can't live life pissed off and angry.
>>
>>695739846

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate.

>he doesn't remember

I see a lot of cases of selective amnesia in this thread...
>>
My uncle used to beat me a lot for the smallest things. He broke my arm by slowly bending it the wrong way. Stabbed my arm. Burned my leg with a hot spoon, made me sleep naked on the floor. Had me go without food for about a week. Shattered a xbox 360 on my head. Whipped me with belts and sticks. Broke my toys and took my books. Bought packs of a4's specially to make me write lines of text days after each other. Made me eat cat shit. Everytime my grandma cried he would hit me an additional 10 to 20 times. Sometimes I couldn't go to school for weeks. Couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. I can honestly say that I'm completely fucked up. I used to draw a lot but he beat me so senseless after a while I couldn't draw anymore because I couldn't see the purpose behind it. I have no purpose in life and besides school I have nothing else. But I'm still breathing and that's enough for me.
>>
I was abused and shit, but it gave me ASPD, so I really don't care about anything anymore - I'm not really sad. Reminds me of Pink Guy's Fried Noodles chorus.
I'm not really depressed or anything. Just ASPD
>>
>>695739622
Ever heard of Helper Syndrome? Maybe you should check if you have problems OP. Sometimes people are overly concerned about their friends problems to distract themselves from their own troubles.
>>
File: 1381681336979.jpg (46 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1381681336979.jpg
46 KB, 400x533
>>695740525
>He broke my arm by slowly bending it the wrong way.

Fucking hell...
>>
File: 1242265953789.jpg (21 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1242265953789.jpg
21 KB, 367x451
>>
>>695740525

Man... That's heavy stuff.
>>
>>695733077
>be me ages 2-9
>me only boy with 3 sisters
>oldest sis gets the idea of using me to lick puss
>other two sisters follow "trend"
>me too young to know whats going on
>>we get caught by parents when i was 4, maybe.
>oldest sis gets idea to blame me the 4 year old
>sure 4yr old is forcing himself on a 9yrold
>dad takes bait and beats me
>dad cuts deal with sisters that if i try it again he beats me
>every time i refused i get beaten
>every time i submitted my cock and balls would hurt (blue balls)
> age 9 i had enough. started beating the shit outa sisters at every proposition
>dad goes to beat me i fight back and lose.
>get sent to therapy for anger issues
> i dont say why i did it i just say through tears my sisters are bitches
>they, sisters, conveniently forget and wonder why i am resentful to my fam
>first time ever telling anyone
>>
>>695740914

I don't know what my own troubles would be... (Case in point?) I always help people if possible, but it's not an obsession.
>>
>>695740525
Holy shit, the arm breakage. Murder him
>>
>>695741128

Man, you need to tell your parents the truth, and in a way that your sisters hear it too, as in an e-mail.

Blow that shit up. No matter what happens afterwards, you'll have dropped the truth.

Do it, anon, you deserve to free yourself.
>>
>>695733077
Sexually abused by friend of the family as a child, no idea if that's why I'm shit at maintaining relationships or not, but I suppose it could be part of my trust issues. Never been to a therapist.

It certainly gets better over time - until I was 27 or so I'd literally flinch / jump when anyone touched me, even if I saw the contact coming. Only people it didn't happen with were the two longest-term girlfriends I've had, but I managed to fuck those relationship up eventually. I'm pretty much past that now.

I certainly don't feel any better talking about it and don't want anyone in my life who doesn't know about it knowing. Do my best to not think about it at all, but it comes up now and then.
>>
>tfw forced to have sex with a girl
>can't say shit because everyone will laugh you off
>can't into sex anymore
>>
>>695733077
Understanding why I felt the way I did, rather than getting mad that I felt worse then I felt I should. Once I was able to come to terms that it did fuck me up (I never wanted to see myself as "week") I was able to analyze my actions and issues which allowed me to work through them. Took a few years, but I am pretty much normal now.
>>
>>695741128
Sounds pretty fucked up anon. More than you sisters though, your dad should kill himself. Do you still associate with them?
>>
>>695741872
Im 31 now and I have "dropped" the issue because of the length of time spent. though to this day i wish i told the therapist more then just calling my sisters bitches. though she was a woman and i still dont trust women
>>
>>695733462
Are you new or just way too cynical?
>>
>>695734827
Sounds like things are looking up, though it's slow. Good luck anon.
>>
>>695742536
>though she was a woman and i still dont trust women

Good point. They should have asked you which you wanted, man or woman. It matters a lot.
>>
>>695737371
>My friend calls the non-abused the "spared".
Your friend is a faggot.
>>
>>695739846
This.
>>
>>695742357
ages 10-23 needed parents to live/get on my feet. didn't talk to them while i was in the army from 23-28. parents went through channels to get ahold of my co to force me to talk to them. my mother crying when she finally got ahold of me was too much. and i think my dad is suspicious of what happened and now treats his grandson like a prince and his 2 granddaughters with a meh attitude
>>
>>695740936
The worst part is he doesn't remember. He genuinely doesn't remember most of the shit he did to me.
>>
File: image.gif (926 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
926 KB, 640x360
>>
>>695740525
Holy fuck. Why? How old were you? Also, I think you "win" this thread, so on that note I am so sorry anon.
>>
>>695740914
>>
>>695741664
I'm not that kind of guy. As much as I despise him for letting his emotions run amok he also was there for me from the beginning and he still is. I'm sure he feels guilty and knowing that his life is a failure is enough for me.
>>
>>695742978
same guy that doesnt trust women. i feel the same way about IVs. docs assumed i was right handed but i learned already to write left handed. thats the only thing i can do left handed now. i have no grace with my right hand but after a week with an IV in right hand things felt more comfortable to do it right handed
>>
>>695743268

You think so? How can anyone forget this shit?

My dad acted shit a few times, nothing I'd consider abuse, but my mom confronted him about it and he said he didn't remember either.

>scarred by the forgetable actions of others
>>
>>695743184
You really should let your dad know what he did to you before he dies.
>>
>>695743420
I already thought so. I know a couple of people around me who also used to get hit every once a while. Seeing them run their mouths about how hard their life was made me feel so bad.
>>
>>695743861
no he was baited by women. all fault lies on my sisters
>>
>>695743889
I would get pissed, though never enough to share my story (if I had yours).
>>
>>695743420
Oh, I was 11 when my mother died and went kiving with my grandmother and uncle. I couldn't take it anymore when I was 16 and went to school to tell them about it. They knew all along but they couldn't do anything.
>>
Mom was bipolar/schizo, (depending on which therapist you ask) addicted to benzos, painkillers, muscle relaxers and eventually heroin. Sometimes would barely acknowledge us for weeks, sometimes would have a meltdown and scream like a maniac about how me and my sister were spoiled pieces of shit, terrible, ungrateful, because we left a sock on the couch or something. Got kicked out a few times, had to scramble to find places to live, had to break into her house for food.

Definitely gave me a "dismissive-avoidant" attachment style in relationships, but honestly I love who it made me into. I'd drink socially for a few years in college, but I won't touch booze at all now, I own two businesses, I channeled a lot of my anger into powerlifting and I've been pretty accomplished at that.

I have a decent social life but I tend to keep everyone at arms length, and I tend to get involved with emotionally fucked up women pretty often. I'm sure that has something to do with it. But overall I think it made me into a very independent well adjusted person because I've always had to be accountable for my own wellbeing.
>>
>>695744099

To be fair, trusting a 9-year-old kid over a 4-year-old kid is a pretty shit thing to do. Especially in context. There's no way a kid this young can force a much older kid to do anything.

What are the chances your dad forced himself on your sisters and they used you to do the same thing but being the abuser instead of the abused?
>>
>>695744099
Yeah, but his dad is supposed to be a father and protect him (you?) from shit like that. His incapability to be a good father allowed the abuse to continue. Hell he even helped it go on. Not that the sisters are without blame, but, imo, the father bears more of the blame due to his position.
>>
>>695744156
You guys are actually the first people I've told about this. Even my psyciatrist back in the day didn't know the details.
>>
>>695744190
Why couldn't they do anything?
>>
>>695744765
One of the many benefits of this place. I've shared stuff here I've never told anyone (Including my wife of 15 years).
>>
>>695743752
I think he just pished the memories in the back of his head. One time when I confronted him about it he looked flabbergasted and didn't talk for the rest of the day. He looked confused and scared.
>>
>>695744410
not likely. sexually molested kids either block memories or have memories from a very early age. I remember being in germany when i was 1 and a half years old. that was around the time this started. (confirmed by parents) they however barely remember germany at all and two of them are older. since we are fam i can only assume they would be like me and remember not block
>>
>>695744707
yay feminism
>>
>>695744397

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>695744878
I guess they needed me to tell them otherwise things could've gotten worse. You don't want to meddle in family affairs if you've got no stable platform (beat up kid) to work from.
>>
>>695745089
It's funny how we don't speak to the people closest to us but speak to the most random people we've never seen.
>>
>>695745110
>One time when I confronted him about it he looked flabbergasted and didn't talk for the rest of the day. He looked confused and scared.

>confused and scared

He remembers.
>>
Abused people, what should one do to help you?
>>
>>695746051
Not convinced there's anything a non-professional can do. Not convinced about therapists either, but someone with no training is probably better off not even trying. Appreciate that you're trying to help your friend, but it isn't really that easy.
>>
>>695745910
I guess it could also be that I might run my mouth to our family in another country. As much as he ruined me, you are probably right about him remembering. But for the wrong reasons unfortunately.
>>
>>695746271

OK.

What do therapists do? I'm really curious about that one.
>>
>>695745533
This sisters were 9. He was not just an adult, but the father. This has nothing to do with feminism.
>>
>>695746872
Don't know as I've never been, but I do know that if I wanted to try therapy, I'd definitely want it to be with someone I didn't otherwise know. Opening this shit up is pretty raw man - I'd never ever want to have that sort of conversation with a friend.
>>
>>695746051
just be a good friend
>>
>>695745907
For me its because I won't have to live with the knowledge that someone I know some that's really embarrassing to me. Here once the thread dies the people I told my story do as well, so I don't have to worry. If that makes sense.
>>
>>695744707
and what side would you ick when you see three girls crying and a boy showing shame?
>girls learn to cry to get out of trouble
>boys learn to show shame when they find out what they are doing is wrong
>I need feminism because I want women under oppression to men for as long as men hve to women.
>check your history books again folks!
>>
>>695746051
Depends. For me encouragement to do things I don't want to do because of what happened (without being overly pushy) helps. The rest of the time being treated normal helps. I don't really like pity. To put it another way, if I have a problem, I don't want help fixing the problem. I want help in being able to do it myself.
>>
>>695747636
>I'd never ever want to have that sort of conversation with a friend.

Why not? I'm really curious.
>>
>>695747888
That's one of my fave things about this place - I can be completely honest about ludicrous or strange things, and no one ever knows it's me. Even better, if you admit something strange, there's every chance someone else who has the same strange secret will see your post and feel a little less odd about it.
>>
>>695747909
If one boy is fucking 4? The kidks. Hands down. Eventually I'd get pissed at my daughters, even id I did believe them. If the three of them can't hold off a 5-6 year old, they are going to get fucked up as adults when I'm not around. They need to "man up" so to speak.
>>
>>695747629
What they did was wrong and they knew it yet still somehow less to blame. That's feminism
>>
>>695748732
And by "the kidks" I obviously mean the boy.
>>
>How to help you? Succ
What did help you? Nutting
>Can you heal? Probably
>Other questions:
>- does it help to talk about it? No
>- do you think about it often? Yes
>- is there a point when that weight is lifted? No
>>
>>695748876
They are less to blame not because of their sex, but because of their position (siblings) and age (fucking kids). When a person takes on the role of a parent there are responsibilities. Being a parent is a choice. Being a sibling is not. That is why more blame should rest on the father. Why are you trying to make this about sex?
>>
File: 1413063113557.gif (380 KB, 499x253) Image search: [Google]
1413063113557.gif
380 KB, 499x253
>>695748914
>>
>>695748492
Two reasons I guess:
First, me and my friends don't talk about feelings unless we're drunk and bitching about women.
Second, whether it makes any sense or not there's a massive feeling of shame involved in being a man who was sexually abused, even if it was when I was like, 4. I don't even know how to explain it because it never occurred to me people might feel otherwise.
>>
>>695749399

test
>>
>>695733077
There's this girl that it's in love with me and I kinda abuse her
Am I the bad guy here?
No
Who's the bad guy then?
Not me
>>
>>695749399

I understand. Although to be honest, as a man too, I really don't think anything negative about it, meaning, you were a kid, male or not, makes no difference to me; it actually just add to it, because I know exactly what you mean.

I got your back, bro.
>>
>>695749165
Because things aren't altruistic in real life no matter how much you want them to be. Because a boy or boys in this situation would recurve 100% percent of the blame. Because the girls did so for years afterwards well past the child stage. Why are you taking blame away from the abusers? You don't want to call them more responsible fine but they certainly aren't "less".
>>
When I was nine, my mother started abusing me. She insigated "fights" that consisted of her beating the shit out of me while I tried to block and/or dodge, failing miserably. She would then call up my dad, as they were seperated, and tell him I attacked her and gave her "a large bruse" (same wording each time, she rarely had said bruise) so he could come down and spank my ass like a normal parent. This continued for until I was fourteen, when I came home one day to find she beat my little brother, who was coddled all his life. THAT'S when people noticed that she beat her kids, not the six years of my bruised face and neck. Since then I have been forced to interact with her every other weekend because my little brother forgave her way too easily, and my clear, loud protests against it are ignored because "she's been acting better," (basically pretending it never happened) and that "I need to interact with my mother more often."

I have since cut off all ties with her, and have major trust issues with so many people because of her.
>>
>>695733077
Not been abused but from what I gather from this folks who have just think they're super jesus and more seasoned than a Rwanda child soldier who had to murder his parents to spare his siblings.
Folks just need to vent and move the fuck on. I've never been abused but I watched a genetic ailment claim a quarter of my family and alcohol destroy almost half. Grow up people, life sucks learn to live with it.
>>
>>695733600
How was she abused? It's important to know. Also do you have any pics?
>>
>>695733779
I'm guessing you should be Hispanic or something because I have a Mexican mom and she used to whoop my ass for shit like that too, my dad was even worse he would literally beat the shit out of me that sometimes I would bleed. It used to be a nightmare in those days but now that I'm older I realize the good it actually did because it has helped me to be disciplined and keep me out of trouble, I have never been convicted of a crime and never been in trouble at school, is a good feeling when your teachers stop your parents to congratulate them about how well behaved and responsible you are but I guess that doesn't happens to everyone cuz some actually end up traumatized.
>>
Shit... Listening to all of these heartbreaking stories, and everything you guys had to endure. Feel kinda pathetic now that me being raped one time when I was a kid puts me in a bad mood sometimes, compared to how terrible some people's lives are.
>>
nothing, I got raped by an older dude when I was little honestly if I were to meet him again I would probably fucking break his bones I dont ever think about it but I guess threads like this sometimes bring it up
>>
>>695750120

Man...

This thread is enlightening. I've already decided nothing in my life was difficult.
>>
>>695738397
Only soldiers in warzones come back with ptsd.
>>
About the same, crazy mother... Beaten to concussion twice, beat with wooden spoons, pots, pans, she broke a glass over my head, threw me down a flight of stairs. She would make me stand in the corner holding a piece of paper with my nose until I passed out. Would throw everything out of my closet and dresser if it wasn't clean enough... That was always fun to come home from school and see. Her other punishment was being forced to ruin her legs while she laid on the couch watching TV. Kicked out of the house multiple times and lived in my car. She would steal my paycheck from where I worked and cash it. Tried to commit suicide and blamed me for calling an ambulance.... So much more that i can't even list.... And now I have to see her fake ass FB posts about how much she lives her kids...
>>
>>695750210

I have no details whatsoever. Many attempted rapes, I'm guessing her father first, and then strangers and acquaintances.

No pics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCJmRD0904o
this kid made a video about being molested it was fucked
>>
File: 1468574167090.jpg (112 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
1468574167090.jpg
112 KB, 460x344
>>695750608
fuck off
>>
>>695750359

I was always well-disciplined and never had any problems, and never had any of the abuse either.
>>
>>695749849
I said they should have some blame, just not all. When this all started the father should have been able to stop it right from the get-go. He failed, and not only let them continue doing shit, but created an atmosphere of fear because the boy knew his abusers had 100% of the support of the local authority. He couldn't even stand up for himself in that environment. The utter lack of control is often the most damaging thing about situations like this.

To put it another way its like your gf cheats on you. Yeah the guy is a dick, but that's life. The person you should be most angry at is your gf.

The parent failed in his job so spectacularly that he made a kinda bad situation a nightmare. He is the one who should be held to higher standards (again, not because of his sex).
>>
>>695750359
Me >>695750198 here and I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>695750380

That's enough to mess anyone up. I can't imagine.
>>
>>695750800
She must be pretty hot to get raped so much. Bummer though.
>>
>>695750898
Hey a friend of mine has ptsd from being called fat in gym class...its a real thing.
>>
File: 1467833840857.jpg (24 KB, 560x528) Image search: [Google]
1467833840857.jpg
24 KB, 560x528
>How to help you? What did help you?

I don't think you can help a person that's been abused,you need to get over it by yourself.

That's like working out so that somebody else can get the muscles.

Other than that,what helped me is that I didn't want to look like my father in any way,so I don't touch alcohol,I try not to voice my anger,I don't resort to violence for nothing,etc...

Since he was a cunt,I kinda became the opposite of him,so at least I know I'm different

>Can you heal?

Well they do say that time heals all wounds,but I would disagree.

Physical pain?Sure,emotional pain too,but the damage to the brain?that's not going away.

You just need to get over it/live with it,which I can do just fine

- does it help to talk about it?

I can only speak for myself,but I don't think it helps.It's not bad however,if the right person if asking the question (AKA qt 3.14),it feels good I guess to talk about yourself.

Since people tend to keep that for themselves,it gives them a moment to vent,and furthermore,people usually like it when others want to know more about them

- do you think about it often?

Not at all,was Harry conscious of his scar as he grew?kinda like that

- is there a point when that weight is lifted?

Well,again I speak for my POV but,I'd say,that point when your life stops running away from your hands,maybe when you get a wife that you love,or own your own house,get a kid,get a steady job with good pay
Looking back at what I wrote I feel like such a humongous faggot
>>
>>695750800
do you make her call you oniichan
>>
>>695751368
>Bummer
I really want to make an anal joke now
>>
>>695751368

She is. Never got completely raped, though. Not sure what the definition for that is, though.
>>
>>695750800
Statistically unlikely for her to get raped by strangers also unlikely for her to get abuse by two unconnected friends/family. Have you considered she's using rape as a scapegoat, a rapegoat if you will.
>>
>>695750120
I'm really sorry about what happened.
My mom was single and as long as I could remember she used to pimp me and my older half-brother out to pedophiles. When I was 9 and he was 12, he had enough and told the police. For a long time I really hated him for telling because, despite the abuse, I loved my mother and I hated seeing her being locked away. Took me awhile to realize how stupid I was for being so forgiving, and for blaming him when he actually saved me from more years of abuse. I get on great with him now.
Little brothers are naive and stupid sometimes, I know I was. that's why I'm kinda apologizing to you too.
>>
>>695751571
Is he still fat?
>>
>>695751644
>Looking back at what I wrote I feel like such a humongous faggot

Nothing wrong with what you wrote, anon.
>>
>>695733077
cigars and wine
>Can you heal?
not really
>- does it help to talk about it?
not really, it rarely comes up in conversation
>- do you think about it often?
maybe a couple times a week
>- is there a point when that weight is lifted?
nope, I will never get an apology or a confession
>>
>>695750359
>he would literally beat the shit out of me
Did he at least clean it up?
>>
>>695751871
>Statistically unlikely for her to get raped by strangers

Unlikely doesn't protect you very well. Late night trains makes that much more likely.

>Have you considered she's using rape as a scapegoat,

I consider everything, but I really don't see what she'd get from making shit up.
>>
>>695751790
I'd say unwarranted penetrative sex, ill reckon feministfags would say otherwise.
>>
File: 1320708063189.jpg (19 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1320708063189.jpg
19 KB, 267x200
>>695751973
>that's why I'm kinda apologizing to you too.
>>
>>695751790
So be honest. You are trying to fix this hot chick so she is bangable and doesn't cry and shit when you try to fuck her?
>>
Personally, I don't think I'll ever heal. The first thing I see when I open my eyes in the morning is the image of my mother's smiling face, and the last image I see as I lay my head down at night. She abused me for many years from when I was but a child, to 16 years of age. I will never heal as I can still feel her touch on my skin, her voice still threatens me.

I coped by forcing myself to deal with other things, but ultimately it always comes back to it. I still cry myself to sleep every night.
The weight is only lifted during times of extreme joy, but even then it still comes back to it. Thanks for letting me talk to you about it anon.
>>
>>695752200

Sure, but does it count as rape as soon as the dick goes in or does he have to ejaculate? What's the difference between attempted rape and just rape?

If you get it in for 30 minutes but he doesn't come, was it rape?

If he barely goes in and comes instantly, was it rape?
>>
>>695751985
Even worse....because of his PTSD, he can't help himself anymore. Something will trigger him and he has to eat.
>>
>>695752456

No.
>>
Pretty much 18, stuck in a hell house with my mother. Still waiting for my social security card that my dad forgot to give me before he left home to escape from my mom (so I essentially can't get work) and I'm just about ready to try to get my GED because I'm sick of high school.

My mom has mentally abused my dad for 23 years, and has been abusing me just the same when I was a toddler. Rage events, blaming my father for the littlest things, that crap. With my dad gone she focuses all that rage and bullshit onto me.

My mom's been abused to by her stepfather most likely, and her grandfather. My great-grandfather was a known abuser despite what my mother and who-else will say so. After all, a "nice and wonderful man" wouldn't have played such a huge part int he making of a murderer (One of my great uncles, who molested my mother, is a convicted killer.)

My family is shit, I'm just trying to get out of it. Shit sucks.
>>
File: 1465382237372.jpg (44 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1465382237372.jpg
44 KB, 640x427
>>695751871
>a rapegoat
Oh god
>>
File: clint_ew[1].gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
clint_ew[1].gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>695752456
> of course she will say she got raped nobody ever wants to fucking admit that shit

why do you guys do this to yourself? honestly you wanna get the fuck far away as possible if a chick tells you she used to fuck her brothers
>>
>>695750380
Different people have different emotional limits. What fucks up one person really bad may do nothing to another. No reason to feel bad about it. Imo you should focus on why being raped makes you feel so bad rather than resenting it. Then try and see it in a new light so to speak. I was raped by a women over months when I was 9. She used a large dildo and had huge tits. I cried and bleed a lot. It made me hate women instinctively. But when I was 15-16 I started thinking about it and I realised overall it wasn't so bad, it was my outlook on it that was causing me so much shit (the feelings of shame, thinking I was weak for letting it fuck me up, etc.) Now the only lingering effects is I have a thing for huge tits (each was the size of her head) and occasionally prostate massage. I don't have trust issues anymore and I don't hate women.
>>
>>695752555

Witnessed.

Do this: imagine you were someone else and all this stuff happened to someone else. Realise it wasn't personal, that, in a way, it isn't about you at all.

It was someone being an asshole, most likely for personality disorder issues or other, but it wasn't about you. None of this stuff was about you.

I wish I could do more, I don't know if any of this helps.
>>
>>695752200
I think of attempted rapebeing....intent but unable to penterate because maybe she escaped or, someone came, or just stopped for some reason.
>>
>>695749708
Hey, thanks man - talking about it on here probably doesn't help, but doesn't feel anything like talking about it with anyone irl in terms of awfulness.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 180x180
>>695751973
>that's why I'm kinda apologizing to you too.
>>
>>695752565
as soon as the dick enters it's rape
>>
>not enough green text stories
>>
>>695752195
Sympathetic reaction, your attention, and control of your emotions. Its a type of power that some people crave. Its just another form of narcissistic vindictiveness.
>>
>>695752988
It helps somewhat anon. Anything. Especially something that allows for me to feel less guilty about it. For a good while I thought it was all my fault, but rationality in that sense cured it.

I just appreciate the fact that you seem to care.
>>
>>695753248
Also it gives excuses for personal shortcomings.
>>
>>695750608
You seem uneducated as fuck. Do you even know what the main cause of PTSD is? Prolonged situations of high stress (months to years) and a feeling of not having control. Granted some people are weak as fuck and get it from being raped once by a stranger or being told mean things on the internet, but that doesn't mean war is the only reason for it. In the simplest terms, PTSD is just when conditioning (something pretty much all living creatures experience as a necessity for survival, such as a fear of being lit on fire) over corrects.
>>
>>695752874
Not me, its a fucking turn on....tell me more about your incest orgies
>>
>>695739557
something like that happened too, male cousin did some shit to me at age 10. barely had any effect on me besides i still hate blonde dudes with blue eyes
>>
>>695750785
I'm not saying you should kill her, but you should kill her.
>>
>>695739846
appreciate this post man. good way to view shit
>>
>>695753271

I do care. And yeah, don't feel any guilt! You did nothing wrong. This is the part that the "spared" don't easily think of, the idea that you guys feel guilty. To us, it's obvious you aren't guilty at all. More than obvious.

Feel the certainty of my absolute certitude that none of it was your fault, brah.
>>
>>695753054
Things would have been different if you got somma dat cash flow.
>>
>>695750800
>Many attempted rapes
>attempted rapes
>attempted

So this is just b8. Nice.
>>
>>695753388
>Granted some people are weak as fuck and get it from being raped once

Sorry but that can be pretty fucking bad, anon.
>>
>>695753627
Fucking good on you man. Thanks so much, it's really enlightening to meet a stranger who cares about others. We need more people like you, and the kind words stun me.
>>
>>695753650

No. When you literally have to fight another adult just so you don't get raped, that's not bait. I can't imagine this shit.
>>
>>695753388
Like when your dad wouldn't let you borrow his car for prom....and how you wanted to fucking murder him and if any mentions their father its like a trigger that gets your blood to rage. No one cares about your jokes dad or that stupid fucking hat!
>>
>>695752685
>Still waiting for my social security card
You can request a new one.
>>
>>695753650
That's what I gather as well.
>>
>>695753864

At the cost of being ridiculous, I don't know if you're sarcastic or not.
>>
>>695754047
I've been hoping to do that at some point but since my dad seems so adamant I've been keeping that int he back of my mind too just in case.
>>
>>695754026
That's just called being attacked. What kind of lives have you lived that you were never in a fight?
>>
>>695754117
No, no sarcasm here. I genuinely appreciate it.
>>
>>695750576
you know, this is why i watch videos of people getting beheaded and shit, its hard to feel bad about gf breaking up with you, or losing my job when i just watched some dude get killed. life's shit, but hell, at least my life isnt that bad
>>
>>695754032
I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
I had lost my best friend and was molested multiple times over the course of a year when I was 8. I was really homophobic when I was a child and then that happened and I have never felt more ashamed than when it was happening the first time.

I hated myself for enjoying it, and it made my homophobia 10x stronger. I started bullying other kids because I had so much anger and I was so alone. With my best friend gone I realized that I had no other real friends. My parents were involved in criminal shit and when they weren't beating each other in a coke fueled rage me and my brothers were catching shit for whatever they felt like. So when I very reluctantly told my dad that "My butt hurts" he just brushed it off as nothing. I still wonder to this day if he ever even considered what that could have meant? What it *did* mean?

I try my hardest not to think about it... But sometimes my mind wanders while I lay in bed and I think about my childhood and I get so, so angry. I know that there are definitely people who lived through literal horror stories and so I haven't had it the worst. But it's not fucking fair, man. Why have children if you have no interest in making sure they're okay? Why force such a miserable and lonely childhood onto me?

I don't care what most fags say, I can't help but wonder if I would have been straight if that asshole just left me alone...
>>
I was psychologically abused by my dad until I was 12. He was an alcoholic and beat/raped my mother til I was around 2 when the cops intervened, after that he stopped drinking but stayed the psychopath he was. He kept us isolated from my moms extended family and his, totally beat down my moms, sister and my confidence down to a pulp and left me with severe anxiety. He'd play mind games and pick a new favourite between each kid every now and then to make the other one feel worthless and have sudden outbursts of anger over stupid things that terrified the crap out of us as kids. Mom finally got the courage to kick him out when I was 12

Talking definitely helped to get rid of shitty memories and feelings, it was uncomfortable at the start but you feel relieved after. As for anxiety I had to go on medication and group therapy. Once you start talking about problems you'll understand why things happened and how you can stop feeling so shitty
>>
>>695754195
Either way gl to you. And grats on trying to rise above your family history.
>>
>>695754261

OK, cool.

When I try to help, some people think I'm doing this for myself, which makes me feel horrible about the attempt. I second guess myself a lot. I literally end up wondering if these people are right.
>>
>>695754382
>Why have children if you have no interest in making sure they're okay?
Fucking this.
>>
people who have been abused should be punched in the fucking face for being a beta faggot
>>
>>695754382
>I still wonder to this day if he ever even considered what that could have meant? What it *did* mean?

Probably not. Nobody would reach that conclusion from a butthurt.

>butthurt
>someone is sodomising my child
>>
>>695751571
shit dude, still get super insecure about being an ugly cuck even though i date 11/10 girls frequently. i don't think you ever really forget shit like being called fat/ugly/whateverthefuck
>>
>>695754489
Nah, don't doubt yourself man.
You need to acknowledge the effect of your words. It's really awesome.
>>
>>695754382
>if I would have been straight if that asshole just left me alone...

Not likely. Most people are bi-sexual to a degree. So you would have dabbled at least when you were much older (50+). If anything this just made it quicker wich is honestly a good thing. It would suck to find out who you really are and what you really want when you have no good years ahead of you.
>>
>>695754382
>I can't help but wonder if I would have been straight if that asshole just left me alone...

Probably not. You'd have been a homosexual all the same.

I'm 100% straight, but I enjoy taking hard shits, you know. It does feel amazing. Nothing to do with being gay.
>>
>>695754391
Greats anon.
>>
>>695743268
My mom remembers the shit that she's done, but refuses to appologize for any of it. If you ask her about any of it she'll insist she has no regrets and would do it all again.
>>
File: 1468273048945.gif (565 KB, 367x265) Image search: [Google]
1468273048945.gif
565 KB, 367x265
>>695754382
> I was really homophobic when I was a child and then that happened
>I hated myself for enjoying it, and it made my homophobia 10x stronger
tell me more
>>
>>695754739
This. I would just think its hemorrhoids or a tailbone bruise or something. I would however ask for more information since I won't be a shitty dad.
>>
Do you guys all feel guilt about the events? Even though there's no reason to?

Can you explain this?

Is it because you prefer feeling guilty than out of control?
>>
>>695754859
Fuck you auto correct.
>>
>>695755023
I do not. A bit of shame sometimes because I didn't just grab a knife and stab them, but that's about it.
>>
>>695752900
That's really awful dude. I'm really sorry about your experiences but I'm really glad to hear that you've come out on top and doing well.
I think the worst part of it for me was all that blood. I came out of it with bruises, but the things I did to try and stop myself from bleeding, and so no one else would know. I've decided to do something about it. I'm gonna get help. I think I owe it to myself to at least try.
>>
>>695754768

>discovering your enjoy your anus
>discovering you're a homo

You're making a silly connection there.
>>
>>695754744
Thats PTSD dude, anything shit doesn't go your way....feels and anger. The worst part is you can't live a normal life. Practically everyone on /b/ got gay raped as a kid, thats why there arearly so many faggot.
>>
>>695750929
>>695749165
By your logic the government is to blame for all the women Robert durst killed. They knew he was guilty and he got to keep killing.
>>
>>695754891

What the fuck? How?
>>
>>695754854
although i agree i laughed when i read that last line
>>
>>695755270
I wasn't talking about the physical act...
>>
>>695733077
Nothing helps. The rage is rarely gone. I believe that this is why I have narcissist personality disorder or are a psychopath.
>>
>>695755023
Not guilt here - shame, but it doesn't really make any sense either. That's just how it goes I guess.
>>
>>695755399

Same when I wrote it.
>>
>>695755023
Whoever it was that abused you, always makes you feel blame for what happened. They'll say that they wouldn't have had to beat you if you didn't do something or say that you came on to them that's why they touched you in that way or they could say you pissed them off so they decided to treat you like shit
>>
>>695754744
pretty much, even though its not fighting a war it stays with you forever. Am I defending fat feminazi? no because fat femanazi are old enough to know the difference but when you are a kid and being told that shit, it really fucks with your psyche
>>
>be me
>realise every girl I've ever been with was abused

I'm a very caring person and a great listener and I have some impressive insights into psychology... Do you think this is why I attract the abused? Or is it something more sinister?
>>
>>695755293
shit i didn't know that counted as PTSD, but yea, sometimes i am wonder if they actually are capable of liking me or if its some fucked up joke. i wasn't raped as a kid, but was sort of molested but honestly that affected me way less than being an ugly fuck as a kid
>>
>>695755343
Why do you insist on this strawman that I was saying only one party is to blame? I don't know who Robert Durst is, but if he really did kill women after the government knew he was guilty and had evidence to prosecute then yes they are partially to blame. In a population you are going to get "crazies". It's unrealistic to think otherwise. That's why we have law enforcement. They failed to live up to the standards they were set to. They did the unreasonable. So they should take a good deal of the blame. You're the kind of faggot that wouldn't pull the lever to save 5 people you want to save because you "don't want to be responsible for killing anyone" and you know pulling that lever will result in the death of one.
>>
>>695756007
Like 3 outta 4 girls are molested in some way. Just life.
>>
File: clay.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
I was abused by a teacher. Not sexual, but a long campaign of psychological and verbal abuse. Encouraging bullying. False accusations. That sort of thing.

Mrs. Bitch, let's call her that, told me straight to my face she didn't like me when I entered her 9th grade english class, and from there it was all down hill. She would lie to other students and teachers about things I'd said and done. She would 'lose' my papers.

Even after I left her class in tenth grade, she didn't stop. Occasionally I'd get a teacher who saw through her horseshit, but I always had my back against the wall thanks to her.

In my senior year she upped the ante by trying to get me arrested for making death threats. One teacher, however, pointed out that when said death threat was supposedly issued, I was in the counselor's office. There wasn't enough to take her to court, but it made her past and current attacks on me carry less weight.

Fastforward four years, and I get a call. She's got breast cancer, and treatment isn't working. She wants to apologize.

So I went to her room. Her husband was there, sitting beside her. I heard her out, as she lay there, bald, unable to move, dying. Apparently I reminded her of a bad boyfriend and taking it out on me made her feel better.

I told her that because of her, I had no friends. I was beaten up weekly and teachers laughed it off or told me I deserved it. I had more assignments in unrelated classes thrown away. Four years of my life turned into a living hell because of her.

"No, I don't forgive you. You deserve this."

Her husband blew, chased me out of the hospital. I got hate mail, I got apology mail from former teachers who heard about the whole thing, I got pleas to reconcile before it was too late.

Then she died. I'm told it was long and painful.

I went to her service. I got scowls and glares aplenty, but no one chased me off, because I had what appeared to be a gift. A large package.
>>
>>695756007
I think you are just a faggot. Not your fault, an SJW is taking over the bond books. Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>695755664

The way I deal with this, to people who have been abused, is this:

The fact that these evil people need to give themselves, and you, a reason to explain that they aren't just evil motherfuckers helps prove two things: one, they're not 100% evil because they know, deep down, what they're doing, and two, they have very little lucidity about their own actions and can easily lie to themselves.

TL;DR: they know they're assholes and can't cope with it.
>>
>>695741128
Same, except they perform oral sex on me. They got in trouble the first time. I didn't understand why. I asked them to do it again, so they told mom on me. Sometimes I think all women are scum.
>>
>>695756117
One time I burnt the roof of my mouth with hot nacho cheese....wouldn't you guess it....PTSD. Now I am scared of nachos and any hot melty topping is a trigger.
>>
>>695756530
That's some weak shit anon, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>695755023
I didn't feel guilt in the past but, like a lot of people here, I felt so much shame.
But today I do feel immensely guilty. Not because I was raped as an 11 year old boy, but because I let him get away with it. And because I didn't report it, he probably raped a dozen other kids when I had the chance to stop him. I feel so horrible about it.
>>
>>695756601
Sometimes I think there are people out there so sheltered and weak that shit like this could actually give them PTSD. I hope not, but it worried me.
>>
>>695756653
What are you talking about? He can't live a normal life.
>>
>>695756305
Was that the end? I can't tell.
>>
>>695756305
When the service got underway, I opened said package, revealing a boombox. Her husband, about to speak, saw me fiddling with it. He looked me in the eyes with a sort of horrified expression, the kind you'd give a kid who you've realized is about to take a shit on a baby in a carriage.

I pressed play, and "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" blasted the attendees at full volume.

There was no time to retrieve the boombox, as for one more time in my life, a number of people I knew chased me, hungry for blood. I burned rubber out of the parking lot, and for the next few months my answering machine was overloaded with angry butt-hurt.

A lawsuit was considered, but apparently the husband just wanted me gone out of his life forever.

And that's why I can't go within two hundred feet of the church or her husband's home.

Totes worth it.
>>
>>695756990

Shit, man, I don't even know if this is real anymore!

Holy balls...
>>
>>695756788
Yeah, and he should feel bad for letting something so trivial fuck him up. Its almost on par with the nacho cheese guy.
>>
File: totes.png (241 KB, 1511x1105) Image search: [Google]
totes.png
241 KB, 1511x1105
>>695756990

Immortalised it.
>>
>>695756990
I call fake, but I hope not.
>>
>>695756784
Everyone has memories of things that are hard or painful. Aversions, phobias...but when PTSD was formally recognized, it opened the door to explaining why people don't like or for things.
>>
File: 303[1].gif (495 KB, 194x172) Image search: [Google]
303[1].gif
495 KB, 194x172
>>695756305
>>695756990
why didnt you just rape her? 10/10 story though
>>
>>695733077
i don´t give you that pages long description of my childhood
>Father was emotionless wreck (thanks mother)
>Mother beat me on a daily basis
>Mother tried to commit suicide where i´d be that too (4times when i was a child)
>Dad´s friend played games with me (you know what games)
>since i was 4 there were often day´s where i had to go to kindergarden alone (and preping my own meal)
>through my whole schoollife i was bullied (for shitty clothes/being a fat fag etc)
>tried football at age 12, after 2 years a tackle took down my knee and i cound´t do sports anymore (kneecap would constantly dislocate)

Time went by and my Parents changend (divorce at age 10).
I´m 22 now life isn´t perfect now but it´s not bad either parents have gotten a whole lot better,
i´m not sayin that i don´t have dpressions etc from time to time, i also have social disorders

just like many fags from /b/ i´m somewhat cold and emotionless towards other people,
but i can handle those things pretty good it´s often like an off and on phase

I have made tons of good friends, and i got my weight down ( 95kg 1,95m still little chubby but works for me)

ask me anything (even absurd things) if you have any question, i will awnser them honestly
>>
>>695757696
Which sucks. PTSD can be real, and some people can get it easier than others depending on a few factors. But at the same time the best treatment for potential PTSD is often not to dwell on it and feel like a victim. Years of pity and feeling shame has its toll. Just like the act of smiling has been proving time and again to improve your mood, even if its fake thanks to conditioning. The irony in this case, is peopling being too sympathetic and labeling things as PTSD when they shouldn't be actually causes PTSD.
>>
>>695757996
>Mother tried to commit suicide where i´d be dead too (4times when i was a child)

sorry guy´s build in a little typo didn´t read that thing twice
>>
>>695757996
You are still a fat fag...nouce.
>>
>>695757764
Please. I have some standards.

Necrophillia is for goths and emos.
>>
>>695757996
Do you hate fuck women?
>>
>>695755364
Ego's too big to admit elsewise
>>
>>695758724
I fucking hate women.
>>
>>695758724
is that where it comes from?
>>
>>695758724
i´m still a virgin and i haven´t had any relationship
i wanted this whole movie like love shit while in puberty which led to no pussy
and i´m a beta amongst women
>>
>>695733077

> Abused from 6/7 to 10/11 yo by older cousin living with us
> Never had physical pain involved
> Fast forward to being 16/17 yo...
> "Ok, the abused was something that happened and it didn't leave any deep scars/damage"
> "I know like guys and also like girls, wtv.."
> Fast forward to being 22/23 yo...
> Depressed.
> "I hate my life..."
> I'm attracted to young boys and I don't want to be.. Never had a girlfriend/boyfriend or even been attracted to someone"
> Can't create "meaningful connections" with anyone.. (is there such thing?)
> Fast forward to 29/30/now...
> Still depressed.
> "Never gonna be happy with a normal life, wife, two kids"

Maybe the abuse is just being used as a scapegoat thing, maybe not. Never went to therapy, never tried to do something about it. Just dwell in misery.
I've actually been "in love" with 1 girl and 2 guys now. But everytime that happens i just get worse due to the impossibility of being with them...

> Does it help talking about it ?

Dunno. Sometimes i do go to Omegle like sites and talk about it. And, for the first time with someone that's present in my life, two months ago I talked to another cousin of mine about this.

> Do you think about it often ?

The abuse itself, once a week or something like that

> Is there a point when that weight is lifted ?

Maybe, if you can get your life rolling as you want it to go. Otherwise, like in my case, probably not.
>>
>>695753405
Same here. My neighbors stuck qtips up my ass and did some other shit I don't like to remember, but mostly I feel like it doesn't affect me. One time on acid some dude was trying to get me to suck his dick and being coercive and since I wasn't of sound mind I felt taken advantage of and I couldnt stop crying. I choked him till he passed out and ran barefoot like 5 blocks away to a friend's house. Apparently I spilled it all but other than that it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>695758429
Man, I was was molested and that was shit, but my grandpa (family has a habit of having kids late 30s early 40s) was in the second world war. He was a chaplain and spent his whole day every day for months basically doing nothing but giving last rights and trying to make dying men feel even a little less panicked in the last few seconds they were alive. Add in the story he never managed to finish about some farm in France where the Germans had strung people up with piano wire, and I feel like a bit of a wuss for being so messed up over getting fucked a few times as a kid.

You know what? Fuck people, and thank god for alcohol.
>>
>>695759441
Potentially unrelated, but I am dominant and enjoy the bdsm lifestyle. Idk if it is related at all, but I for some reason feel like it is.
>>
>>695759244
Join the faggots...dating is way easier. Ask all guys here...they all had dates when they were 6 to 12 years old.
>>
File: Adria.jpg (243 KB, 618x923) Image search: [Google]
Adria.jpg
243 KB, 618x923
>>695733077
Well me personally I was sexually abused by two of my female cousins and one male (not at the same time of course). Then getting babysat I got sexually abused by the babysitter's daughter (my age). I know there's the whole idea that getting molested by females is hot, and I would totally plow all three females (not the guy, ew) today, but as a kid it just feels weird, wrong, and it made me sad.

Nothing helped me except convincing myself that this is nothing but another hill in life.

I healed a long time ago, but I guess there was some scarring.

>does it help to talk about it?
No, it just makes me feel like a victim crying out for attention. It's done and over with, no use talking about it.

>do you think about it often?
Nope. Just when the topic of sexual abuse and kids pops up.

>is there a point when that weight is lifted?
I'm not sure when it happened, but whenever I figured out that you need to work hard in life, that's when it happened.

Overall, I sometimes ponder whether or not I'd be a different person. Would I be stronger? Faster? Smarter? It doesn't matter. Life is a bitch and I got off easier than most, tbh fam.

I just don't like feeling like it's a handicap. To me, getting sexually abused and bitching about it is almost like getting fat and bitching about thin privilege. It's like "get over it, it only gets harder from here".

Not trying to sound edgy or badass, that's just my feeling about it.
>>
>>695759662
Anyone here interested in bdsm Dom to help them cope with their molestation?
>>
>>695759244
Same, but I got lucky when I was 23. Just wait and in the meantime enjoy all the glorious porn. Unless you enjoy sex for the emotional connection porn is just as good if not much better.
>>
File: 1464274627801.png (54 KB, 1000x553) Image search: [Google]
1464274627801.png
54 KB, 1000x553
>>695750210
>pics
Never change, /b/.
>>
>>695750785
Make a scene, anon.
Call that bitch out on Facebook, 2010 style.
>>
File: nocountry.jpg (35 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
nocountry.jpg
35 KB, 814x500
>>695759996
>>
>>695759517
>thank god for alcohol.
You have a problem because you are treating it like one. Face it, admit that it sucked (because it did), but realise that it's no different than losing a fight against some who was much stronger. It sucks, but shit happens. You're not abnormal for being in a situation you didn't enjoy, nor for feeling bad about it. Once you really realise this you can work on not making it such a big deal.
>>
>>695760740
PTSD bro....welcome.
>>
>>695733077
Leave it alone and don't bring it up.
>Can you heal?
No, unless you can delude yourself into forgetting it.
>does it help to talk about it?
No. I tried therapy and it just made me hate myself and the perpetrator more.
>do you think about it often?
Sometimes. I try not to.
>is there a point when that weight is lifted?
Nah, I'm pretty sure this shit is gonna stick with me until I die, unfortunately.
>>
>>695760921
Yep. And it sucks. But it can be dealt with.
>>
>>695760740
>You have a problem because you are treating it like one
>People with depression just need to cheer up
>Eating disorder? Just look in a mirror and you can tell you're not fat!
>Whenever you're having a panic attack, stop being silly and just calm down
You're that guy.
>>
>>695760740
I can only speak for myself but it's like I lost a fight with some guy and then the rest of my life was tainted by the feelings of self-doubt and confusion and disgust it gave me.

Like I lost a fight and then spent a few years silently brooding over it and then lashed out for attention by getting into a fight with random guys every week. And then everyone at school avoids you because their parents heard that you're the "fighting kid" and they don't want to risk you fighting their child. So you spend your time alone, and spend more and more time fighting guys. Because even though fighting a guy is what made you like this it also is the only thing that makes you feel decent, like at least someone wants you in some how or some way.
>>
>>695760740
Why is my drinking and thinking people suck because of what happens in war a problem? I'm still sociable, still productive and have a good job, been single a while but that's how it goes. I just think that people are capable of being really shit, and that's a bit of a downer.
>>
>>695740525
>I have no purpose in life and besides school I have nothing else. But I'm still breathing and that's enough for me.

>besides school

>school

brother . . . I went through some similar shit. Stick with fucking school. Get as much education as you can, sacrifice as much as you need to to get it. It will make a huge difference in your life.

I'm so glad I did it. Today, decades later, I live a pretty comfortable life. I still have my demons. But it's easier to deal with.
>>
>>695761820
sooner or later you are gonna blow up theres a point that will come where you WILL have a crysis
>>
Morality does not exist. Anyone who thinks that abuse is wrong is wrong.
>>
>>695761446
"fake it 'till you make it" is a real thing anon. Google it. Some people have a problem because they are treating it like one. Not all, SOME.

>People with depression just need to cheer up
That doesn't even make sense. If they could they would be depressed (most of the time)

>Eating disorder? Just look in a mirror and you can tell you're not fat!

That's not how those types of disorder's work...so another false analogy.

>Whenever you're having a panic attack, stop being silly and just calm down

See above.

You are comparing unlike things. I was talking about not perpetuating a problem. What you referenced ranged between spontaneous acts (such as a panic attack) to potential chemical disorders.
>>
>>695762429

>crysis

Thank you, cry engine.
>>
>>695761587

I was like this for a long time too. In fact my early childhood mirrors what you described overall pretty well. But then I realised that it was a problem because I was making it one. There was no reason for me to hold onto the shame (and by extension anger). I was a victim, but so what? Many people are. And that's O.K.
>>
File: thatrabbit.png (113 KB, 1427x1304) Image search: [Google]
thatrabbit.png
113 KB, 1427x1304
>>695762429
Well, not really sure what to say to that. I don't feel like that's the case.
>>
>>695763265
anon knows what he is talking about
>>
>>695761820
>Why is my drinking and thinking people suck because of what happens in war a problem?

Well I interpreted what you said wrong it seems. So my bad. Though I will never advocate any crutches.
>>
>>695763577

>fug de buns
>>
>>695762900
Euphoric.
>>
File: 7eeaca_5939070.jpg (166 KB, 1200x899) Image search: [Google]
7eeaca_5939070.jpg
166 KB, 1200x899
>>
Amazing thread.
>>
>>695733077
Was abused psychologically and physically until I moved out from my grandmother's house. My grandmother has a narcissistic personality disorder, which in turn fucked up my mom and my uncles. I was hit by my mom until I was strong enough to stop her, at 15. I was mentally abused everyday, and I was kicked out of the house every two weeks or so. Due to neglect, I was also molested by people a couple times.

>What helped you?

Moving out of that fucking house.

>Can you heal?

Somewhat. What really fucked me up wasn't the physical abuse, but the psychological abuse. I'm still fixing that. I don't really deal well with people raising their voices or hitting things either. What helps is to love/accept what you are regardless of what you think of it. If you have been told you're less than human all your life, you tend to stick with that idea no matter what other people say or do. I just accepted it, and tried to get to know myself and to change things bit by bit. I'm still in that process.

>Does it help to talk about it?

I wouldn't know. I can talk about it freely, but I'm a very rational and pragmatic person, so I tend to get detached from things.

>Do you think about it often?

When I'm on depression bouts. I've learned to take things as something already over, so I try to not fret about things I can't change.

>Is there a point where the weight is lifted?

Not so much lifted as accepted, really. It's a reality you can't escape from, so just accepting it and moving on is the best you can do with it.
>>
>>695752200
Rape is when the person is penetrated. Any other touching is molestation.
>>
>>695766224
All it takes is a penis pointed at you. Doesn't matter if it penetrates or not.
>>
>>695766595
If you breath on a girl it is rape.
>Get your facts straight
>>
>>695766724
>>695766595
>Stare rape denialists
I'm so triggered right now
>>
>>695766724
If she can feel your exhale drifting along her soft virgin skin, it's RAPE.
>>
>>695766888
As long as men exist they will rape.
>killthemall
>>
>>695767102
As long as women exist they will ask for it.
>Accuse them all
>>
>>695733077
If you have been abused, molested, whatever.
You need to get the fuck over. If you cant, its your own fault you feel like shit. Only YOU control your own emotions. Only YOU can decide how you feel.
Youre a week minded fool otherwise. Kill yourself.
>>
>>695741128
same situation as me famalam almost exact.
to this day my sisters are geld in highest regard.
>>
>>695767460
Slightly retarded opinion.
>>
>>695768496
Prove me wrong faggot
>>
>>695768496
>>695768496
>Implying you're not samefag trying to bump a page 9 shitpost
>>
>>695767460
this is stupid, ill try to explain why. your upbringing, like how you were treated, like really EVERYTHING your parents, siblings, did with you, shapes you into the human being you are right now. maybe sometimes you can overcome it, or learn to live some hollow existence with whatever fucked up shit happened to you.
>>
>>695768753
>like
Life lessons are one thing. You being in control of yourself and your emotions are all on YOU
>>
>>695767460
this is on the more extreme end of the spectrum, but lets say for instance i wanted to really turn someone into a fucked up individual. so i take a child and lock it in a dark room and sexually abuse it everyday. maybe somedays i dont. everything i do to this child is a form of torture. do you think this child would ever have the chance to be a grown functioning adult?
>>
>>695768982
these wernt life lessons. this is life. everyones is different
>>
>>695769031
Yup. If it wasnt a weak minded shit.
Do you know what sort of counceling they put victims in?
The same kind they put the offenders in.
>>
>>695733077
My older brother was a self righteous asshole. He threw me around and beat me senseless. He broke my ribs once and made me hide it from my mom. My ribs are all screwed up now because they apparently healed incorrectly. It does help to talk about and yes I can heal. I think I'll always hate my brother though.
>>
>>695769031
It's clearly their fault if they don't just get over it, as per >>695767460 and >>695759866
>>
File: inspiration-.png (157 KB, 507x400) Image search: [Google]
inspiration-.png
157 KB, 507x400
>>695733077

>No one can help you
>I beat the bastard my mother got together and abused me, felt great.
>i talked about it, but seemed like no1 understood my feelings.
>i think of it sometimes, as time passes more rarely.
>when i turned 18 and started to work and left them, i felt free.
> pic related.
>>
>>695768753
>>695765857
I'm this fag. Yes, this is somewhat true. I had only one person in my life that loved me, and that was enough, if not I have no idea of how I would've turned up. How you see things in life is also a big factor, though. And that is innate, I'm afraid.
>>
>>695769593
>I have no idea of how I would've turned up
I hate when people say this.
You have a choice. You choose to be worthless shit. Or choose to move on and become something.
>>
Edgybros should be telling this guy to man up
>>695763975
>>695763975
>>695763975
>>
>>695769773
That's not quite true. Humans don't have an instinct per se, they learn due to socialization. If a kid doesn't learn how to be a decent person by following an example, it's very hard to change that in the future. Morphologically speaking, the brain has two main breaking points: when you're about 3 years old and when you hit adolescence. If you haven't learnt coping mechanisms/ learned morals and behaviors by then, it's almost impossible to turn that up and "have guts" as you called it. Also, you have to have in mind that the brain development of abused children is lesser than of a child in a healthy environment, due to constant stress. We also have bad health, I'm afraid.
>>
>>695733077
Hey, was dicked by my babysitter's son when I was 4, he was 15. Never got any therapy, did some drugs in my youth. Find now I guess (32).

Talking about it isn't easy, quite awkward really. Also, how is this your place to get involved with your friend's shit? Seems like your the type to jump into a cause when you are not wanted...autism?
>>
>>695770486
Thats dumb to think that
>>
>>695770753
It's science. Look it up.
>>
File: Done.gif (981 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
Done.gif
981 KB, 499x280
Dunno if it really counts but between the ages of 14-16 I had two of my 'friends' harassing me, slapping my ass, groping at my chest. All at school, in public.

Will tell if anyone's interested.
>>
>>695733077
>>695733077
abused child-teen ages, stopped once my mom&brother moved out

I guess it'd be different to everyone but what helped me was time.

I don't know if it was because of the abuse but I turned into a non caring person.

Time and growing up helps. You need to fix yourself over time, be who you want to be. Then again, you need to have the motivation for it
>>
>>695744397
same my mom is bat shit insane but shes had a hard life, she was molested and physically abused and then her fiance died in a fucking plane crash. She would flip on the smallest shit on me and only recently found out my dad kicked her out of the house when i was like 8 for backing me into a corner and screaming for like an hour... lots of selective amnesia though on my dads part for some reason..
>>
>>695771397
>>695771160
This is the main reason why I don't plan on having any kids. I don't want to potentially expose someone to the same things I've been through. It's one of my biggest fears. It is also the reason why I'm a teacher. If I can help a kid at least a bit, I'm happy with it.
>>
File: 1467838516754.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1467838516754.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
>>695733077
>mom was emotionally abusive
>i was always to dumb
>i would always fail
>this is what happens when you try
>dad was physically abusive until 9th grade
>boxing
>wrestling

I ran away from home at 17. Squatted with some friends in Abeline Texas. Ran fences for ranchers. One rancher owned several rigs. Hires me on as maintenace on one. Fat pay. I make foreman in 18 months. Fatter pay. By 25 i had a 2 year degree and my own office. 33, living in New Orleans. I haven't seen mom or dad since I left. Married, one daughter, second kid on the way.

I just put up with what i had to until i could get out.
Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.