Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

It is now 1:38am. I am a part of an organization that specializes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 36
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
It is now 1:38am.

I am a part of an organization that specializes in influence. You could say I'm in marketing or public relations. However, this would be an understatement. We have assets in media conglomerates, governments, social media, and many other indrustries (defense, tech, energy, and especially banking).

While we are, on the surface, an investment and public relations organization, we are, in actuality, a organization specializing in what we describe as "global influence".

We are as close as you can get to what conspiracy theorists call "the illuminati"..

Ask me anything.

I will monotor this thread and answer questions for the next 22 minutes.
>>
File: 1468876663396.jpg (75 KB, 454x960) Image search: [Google]
1468876663396.jpg
75 KB, 454x960
What is your "goal"? What/who started the organization and how does it make money?
>>
I'll bite your bait, op

In what way are you the closest organization to the Illuminati, and how to you achieve/maintain the influence you claim?

How did you become involved with this business and why are you answering our questions at this specific time?
>>
>>695653828
Seeing as how ive already traced your ip tell me why I shouldn't send someone to come rob you
>>
>>695653828

When is China going to invade the US
>>
>>695654064
The goal is world peace and security.

Money is irrelevant. Resources on our level are about power, not money. It is better to be the advisor to a rich man than it is to be a rich man.
>>
How do I make as much money as possible without being rich already
>>
How do I sign up?
>>
>>695653828
I think you're entirely full of shit. Although one would have to be quite bored or aspie to come up with this on the fly. What is the motivation for peace and security? Nationalism? Humanism? I find it hard to imagine some organization with altruism at heart.
>>
>>695654105
"In what way are you the closest organization to the Illuminati"
The Bavarian Illuminati, of which the name comes from, is an obsolete organization. There are many organizations like ours that seek the same level of influence.

"how to you achieve/maintain the influence you claim?"
The same way you maintain influence on your friends. By talking to people. It's amazing how much power you can have by saying the right thing to the right lerson at the right time.

"How did you become involved with this business and why are you answering our questions at this specific time?"
The"organization" is more of a common goal among like minded individuals than it is a "business", but we tend to know each other, since we all recognize the individuals and organizations that are the most advantageous to influence.

I'm answering questions because I recognize the indluence potential of the market (the "/b/tards" active at 1:30 am on 4chan).
>>
>>695654366
Please do. Let's see what happens to your life. Let's have some fun.
>>
File: 1kakihara1.jpg (19 KB, 320x261) Image search: [Google]
1kakihara1.jpg
19 KB, 320x261
Free will is inherently an illusion. Humanity exists by default in a state of robot-like trance,
Thus everyone is rather easily manipulated and stupid.

What is your response to this statement?
>>
>>695654440
China's strategy is economic, not militaristic. The "invasion" began decades ago.
>>
Who do you seek to benefit with your influence?
>>
File: 1469075074153.jpg (15 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
1469075074153.jpg
15 KB, 236x421
can i have a steam game mr. spooky Illuminati man
>>
>>695654654
Look for a massive need of a corporation that has extensive capital assets, then look for a smaller corporation that can satisfy that need. Offer to connect both for a percentage. Getting 5% of a $200 million contract will yield 10 million dollars.
>>
>>695654980
Don't call us.We'll call you.
>>
>>695654993
"Peace and security" is a public relations term. In reality, it is about control.
>>
>>695653828
how much do you get paid?

and are you allowed to talk about this?
>>
>>695653828
Back to /x/ faggot
>>
>>695656056
Some people are easily programmable. Some are not. There is more variation than you might think, and the variation is increasing.

Most people are susceptible to easy tricks...the slight of hand of street magicians, the sales techniques of used car salesman, the emotional response of television commercials, etc...

However, the most influencial people are a different market, necessitating research and varied approaches.
>>
>>695656175
The well being of people that I care about, which includes very few people.
>>
>>695656861
Not good enough.
>>
Who is funding ISIS?
>>
>>695653828
Are you sure you'll be alive after the next 22 minutes?
>>
>>695658337
>who funds ISIS
>>
File: mask.gif (201 KB, 1100x1210) Image search: [Google]
mask.gif
201 KB, 1100x1210
Are fucking team mystic
>>
>>695655996
Lol ok kike
>>
>>695658337
If you live in USA, your tax dollars
>>
what kind of credentials do I need if I want to write copy professionally? Would a portfolio of mockups and shit suffice? I'm an excellent writer and par salesman
>>
>>695657521
As much as I want. On your level, money is important. On mine, it is irrelevant.

There are thousand of people who have a much higher net worth than I do, but don't have even close to the influence. In fact, there are members of our organization that pose as homeless people who do nothing more than send messages to people walking by. For fun, and challenge.

Money is irrelevant.
>>
>>695653828
>monotor
>>
>>695653828
why
>>
>>695658337
ISIS doesn't really exist. It's an enemy that keep Americans paying their taxes.

But, to answer your question, those taxes are often routed to Iraqi and Afghani natives, to keep the illusion goin in the media. So, taxpayers in western counteies, especially the US, fund "ISIS".
>>
>>695658449
No. How about you?
>>
How are the jews going to kill off whites if we could potentially alter dna to have people make designer babies?
Lots of brown people want to be white and to have the prestige.

I know in the future eugenics could be mass marketed and people will literally "buy" into the idea through gene restructuring or will it actually be blocked by design to limit the masses from making themselves too free as people to choose who they want to become?
>>
>>695658905
That's funny. Make sure you create a great resume. And remember, if you can concieve it and believe it, you can acheive it. Lol.
>>
>>695659921
Race is a very useful illusion. Thank you for your cooperation.
>>
>>695653828
I appreciate that it's 1:35 where you're posting.

How do people get invited to join. Generally speaking, I think all the illuminated people I know, know I know what's going on. But I rarely get invited to squad up. Lately some people have put out feelers that they want to get to know me on behalf of their squad. I feel like in the past I've blown this part. What do?
>>
>>695655870
>Op can't greentext
>is illuminated

Fuck yourself wanna be mason.
>>
>>695661091
/thread
>>
File: 1456300529947.jpg (101 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1456300529947.jpg
101 KB, 500x638
>>695653828
You fucking numbskull its 1:31 am here
>>
>>695653828
>What does it feel like to work for Foogle
>>
I've seen you guys post here before. I want a job. How do I go about getting "in"?
>>
>>695660370
Same guy here.

I feel like biting more.

So I and a friend have millions to our name through land leasing to a minerals company.
Professional wise how do you feel about us creating business that focus' on hiring only vets and homeless people by cooperating with homeless/orphanages/battered shelters and veteran groups.

I already know that working with the homeless/ptsd inflicted vets is a huge challenge because you are NOT just supplying a wage but must be a network for the support and overall benefit to them. (How will they get to work? How will they clean up for the job? What do we have to teach them to become independants who can properly understand finances and uplift them out of poverty)

Any tips? Ideas? General thoughts. This is serious inquiry.
>>
did society kill imagination / creativity
>>
Get free pokecoins without buying them:
http://kmitb.top/pokecoins
>>
File: UBO83iS.jpg (63 KB, 647x720) Image search: [Google]
UBO83iS.jpg
63 KB, 647x720
>>695653828
aside from entertainment what else is sickening man?

what traditions are best to keep in future generations and how best to keep them alive and strong
>>
Who wields the most influence in your organization?
>>
>>695653828
I'm 18 and idk what to do with my life. I thought about going into music or going to college for business, but how can I really succeed in this world?
>>
>>695662748
excellent question
>>
Actually it's 12:41 you fucking faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>695653828
is there any true religion or are they only for crowd control?
>>
>>695661947
Wars create victims. Sometimes those victims are the victors. They are lost causes. Let them kill themselves or otherwise destroy their lives. They have no value. There is always another crop of young people indoctrinated to believe in fighting for their country. The ones who are too old or psychologically damaged to fight are useless. Don't waste resources on them when it is so cheap to get younger people to fight. They have the energy, and they haven't yet learned the futility of war. This is especially important when we want to get them to kill their neighbors. The kids that come out of public schools are much more likely to follow orders, especially when they are coming from "their" country.
>>
>>695662371
Imagination and creativity are essential assets. As long as it is marginalized to avoid rebellion against authority, it works for us. We allow a large spectrum of debate, to provide the illusion of free choice. It doesn't matter as long as we conteol those margins.
>>
>>695662430
Entertainment is all we really need, and it doesn't "sicken" men. It distracts them.
>>
were the cynics right or what
>>
>>695662668
I do. (Though there are some who would disagree).

It's not easy to quantify influence. We sometimes make friendly wagers about specific tasks, however.
>>
trump or hillary??
>>
>>695662748
Stop worrying about how to succeed "in this world" and ask yourself "what do I want out of this world, and what is the most effective way to get it?"
>>
>>695663813
Oh...

What about just homeless?
What about orphaned children?

Even as a small child I had an extreme softspot for them. The truly lost who were born with nothing and have to earn everything.

Some of them seem rather intelligent people with the daily choices on survival they are forced to make...
Though I feel quite the opposite of pragmatic as if you will tell me that they are useless too because the ones worth saving will save themselves.
>>
>>695662979
Religion is an old technology for controlling the masses. It is now only a vestige that only serves to keep people preocupied with bullshit.

There are, however, members of my organization that are looking to create a global religion. One such experiment is Jehovah's Witnesses.
>>
>>695664516
i would request more on these topics especially traditions ... which industries are in the same business as entertainment and how to protect one self from them

second question or rather 4th what is the nation that recognized your birth if that isn't too personal what I mean is where are you from
>>
>>695653828
>>695659568
Alright OP, is sports like NBA and NFL rigged and to what degree exactly?

And was the moon landing real?
>>
>>695653828
Do you have any shocking revelations?
What happens after death?
Is the earth flat?
>>
File: 1468138015469.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468138015469.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>695653828
can you release half life 3 please
>>
OP is a steaming pile of bullshit, all of you who took the bait are faggots
>>
>>695664769
Some were right. If you want to know how the world really works, read Illuminatas, the teillogy by Robert Anton Wilson.
>>
>>695662860
Horrible answer, no offense....

Im also 18 and its amazing that im nearly in the same position as the anon that originally asked the question ...

Seeing as you have the useful power to influence the masses, I'd like to challenge you to influence me in some way, just to see how far your potential you claim to have goes.

As for me, i tend to be a very psychologically strong person i have a great ability to figure out exactly why people are doing things including myself...while i was in high school, teachers would be amazed and slightly annoyed when i was able to tell them exactly why im was doing bad in there class or what they exactly thought they were doing wrong in teaching me

>not sure if youre still answering questions so this may post doesnt hold what i really want to ask
>>
File: forel.jpg (10 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
forel.jpg
10 KB, 300x200
human trafficking?
>>
>>695664953
Bernie Sanders. We can't keep the US government from indicting Hillary. She will be removed soon and Sanders will replace her. This will allow us to nationalize some industries in the US without raising suspicion.
>>
Have you spliced your grid with that maintained by transient operatives or are you pretty secure with your identity as a human being?
Also how do you take into account the cracks in a control matrix that are paradoxically required to sustain its structural integrity?
>>
>>695666376
what industries? you're triggering me now.
>>
>>695665914
>Some were right
who?
>>
>>695665236
Anyone who needs charity doesn't deserve it. Save your resources for those that actually work hard to earn it.
>>
>>695653828
6666666 when
>>
>>695666376
This is the most specific answer you've given us this far.

finally you've given us something to decide if you're legitimately what you say you are.

Though if it is true and this does happen, i cant say i wont be mad at myself for not asking more answers

So is there anytime where you're plans didnt work out? Or do you have complete control already? And is this in our benefit or yours?
>>
>>695665868
Or are you a bigger faggot for stating the obvious?
>>
>>695665662
Protect yourself? Stop paying attention to them. You do realize that you have the internet, right? You can spend all the time you currently spend on entertainment on learning about, well, anything. MIT open coursware, for instance. Accademia is usually more truthful than other forms of information. It is difficult ro indluence the process of scientific peer review, so our only option is diverting resources and funding the research that is useful to us.
>>
is it true the government is 50 years ahead of us in terms of technology, and when can we normals explain to aliens that our governments do not represent the will of the people, we are all being misinformed and it becomes increasingly difficult each day to see what is true.
>>
>>695666558
bump
>>
>>695665685
No. The only reason we sivert resources to sports is because it keeps you buay with meaningless junk. As long as your brain is filled with sports statistics, there isn't room for analysis of your situation.
>>
>>695667507
dont bump my followup, it doesnt matter if I get the answer, if something can be shown, it shouldn't be
and if it can't be, it doesn't exist
>>
>>695665685
Moon landing was real, actually, but we heavily modifies and controlled the media about it to get Americans sucking the dick of their government. As long as we control the narrative, we control the population that subscribes to it.
>>
>>695653828
Why not 23 minutes?
>>
>>695667402
academia and scientific review are so microfocused on whatever subjectmatter it basically makes you blind to the enviroment ... life is too short to not live life well .... please answer without a muffle
>>
>>695665686
Shoxking revelations? Sure. There isn't just a single "illuminati". As of this writing, our organization has found at least 23 other competing organizations on the same level.

Flat earth? I always get a kick out of that. The reptilian thing, too. As long as people are researching reptilians and flat earth "theories", they don't do the research that might expoae us.
>>
>>695653828
how many jews are in your organization, do they run it? are they the ones at the top?
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 640x1136
Op. Is there a general consensus that there are too many people becoming aware of how the world actually works and a general push to subvert and misdirect? There seems to be endless small happenings getting lots of coverage and it seem as though everything is about to come apart in the world. Is it getting away from you guys or is it just you putting the screws to everyone to maintain control/ distract?
>>
Is America a protected country or will it be allowed to fall?
>>
>>695667461
Major bump on this one.
>>695653828
What are your thoughts on extraterrestrial life on earth? Is it true? Do they have any influence on any governments?

Or is this information even out of your realm of power and knowledge?

(I spend quite a lot of time researching this topic and would like to know if its a complete waste of time)
>>
Taking the bait

Is there a way we can start working with what you're apart of? How can we Manipulate the masses until we can get to the point of your status?
>>
OP, What is the purpose of poisoning the food supply, I fail to see the gain in stripping people of their food culture and replacing it with something that drastically shortens their lifespan. Creating a subservient people for better hive-mind control ok sure, but contributing to the devolution of our species serves what purpose?
>>
>>695665793
Video games are irrelevant. They just take up your time and prevent you from causing an issue. Time is focus, and we don't want you to focus on us.
>>
>>695668545
This
>>
>>695668545
Affects the brains proper function and imbalances.
>>
when will your Job be automatized op
>>
>>695666666
>>
>>695668684
So lowering human function, still doesn't answer the question, unless the intention is to place a population control of some sort. Assuming you believe in overpopulation vs urbanization. Something is going to give and I don't understand the purpose of disturbing the sandbox for any other reason than to watch it burn. This is the real mystery and the question I don't expect any legitimate answer to.
>>
>>695653828
Same guy asking Q's about the start up.

I'm 24 but look really young. I'd post a picture for reference but it seems rather silly. Will people take me seriously as long as my ideas (with tweaks of course assuming your advice is true) speak for me?

People tell me I look sixteen. And truth be told I do. I just don't know if I can network when I look and feel so young. Money is nothing without socialization skills.
>>
>>695667461
op confirmed Illuminati, refuses to answer the real questions.
>>
>>695668684
>>695653828
>>695657111
But whats the actual point? What do you truly gain? Isnt this goal of yours (suposedly control) in actual reality, controling you? Aren't your actions thus far in life just being done to fulfill your goal?

Basically what im saying is you're being controlled along with the rest of us, so what is your point and reason?
>>
so your saying i can bet on the bernie president with some dank ass odds = free $$?
>>
>>695653828
I am not a man of high IQ, nor am I good at selling anything. However, I may be beneficial to you. I have the ability to assimilate into most any group of people, and turn even the calmest men and women into a loyal follower and fighter for my cause. Please consider me for your operations, as I wish to do as you do in terms of end-goal
>>
>>695666210
If what you are saying is true, which is doubtful, then you are exactly the kind of person our organization is looking to recruit. People who are resistant to external influence. However, you are young and still lack a specialized skill. I can guess what kind of value you actually have to offer based on your response, buy the choice is yours. If you want to actually gage my influence on your life, I will allow you to test that hypothesis by sending a single, twe word message to you:

"Quantum psychology".
>>
>>695669302
80/1 odds hell yea boii
>>
>>695666262
What do you think the criminal justice system is? They kidnap people and force them to work because they had some plant matter on them. You don't tecognize that as human trafficking and slavery? Really?
>>
Well here's the thing. If we're meant to be a slave race, that means there's something bigger in play. That something is beyond our perception, interpret that however you prefer. This machine is and has been well oiled for quite some time. The path we are on is one of self-destruction and/or mass reorganization. No one in their right mind wants or can control an army of strong individuals, but an unhealthy species is useless to anyone. Why not just send the asteroid?
>>
>>695669525
bull shit. at best it is the manipulation of single persons
>>
>>695669302
this
>>
>>695666378
Is this the babblebot? You sound like an algorithim we use to keep people busy with meaningless nonesense.
>>
Yo, answer my question.
Have you spliced your grid with Hellspace and removed your social fingerprints yet? Or do you even know how to wrangle tapeworms?
>>
>>695669804
the poisoned mass still has the energy to provide labor in order to buy what distracts them from their misery
>>
>>695670020
Couldn't identify key terms. Okay, moving along. You're nothing and operating a charade compared to real business.
>>
>>695669049
Ok. What I mean by imbalance get is it imbalances the minds natural function. If your mind is physically not working right your not going to be able to fully think and feel correctly and act in balance. If you think too right or left brain imbalanced it's very easy to be controler subtly and you will never be able to act in harmony between your thoughts and emotions. The illuminati types understand this full well and act in harmony with their thoughts, emotions and actions. That's why the world is so fucked
>>
>>695653828
Nice shitty fic, fag.
>>
>>695666551
The first priority is transportation and communication. It will allow us to have greater control over where people can go and who they can talk to. People won't complain because they will think travel is safer, and you can censor the internet if you offer it for free.
>>
>>695653828
What is your favorite sci-fi movie?
>>
>>695667939
You got me. It was a typo.
>>
>>695670178
I disagree, Illuminati types are individuals who did not assimilate and have been convinced they have a greater part to play. They operate on something borrowed only because they have an innate ability to control whatever it is they have been gifted to control. Those who operate in balance are beyond this truth and do not ponder these questions. Don't inflate 'Illuminati types' they are nothing more than your earthly overlords. Still earthly
>>
>>695670652
>Still Earthly.
Exactly. This faggot doesn't even know how to coordinate Hellspace.
>>
>>695667119
When you take a girl out, there is always the possibility that you won't get laid. Sometimes you fail, and you have to start planning for the next date.
>>
File: image.png (111 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 1136x640
Look up green pill for people interested in a start in occulted knowledge. Op's on the indigo pill
>>
>>695669302
this, i would like to know if this is legit so i can make some $$ ik ur spooky Illuminati doods dont care about money kek
>>
>>695653828
Does this job come in handy when obtaining women?
>>
yyyyyyy
with the world being a hostile and destructive environment what can anyone do to live well and in peace
>>
>>695656571
kek
>>
>>695670852
When you attempt to contemplate your actions before making them, you invite the possibility of unintended outcomes. Planning is a mechanism designed to introduce failure into your life. Its essentially the quantum psychology mentioned previously. It works very similarly to 'The Game' which, consequently, I just lost.
>>
If OP was true to his original post he left 54 minutes ago, and all replies since have been other anons
>>
>>695653828
What kind of plans do you have for normalizing neurotechnology as it continues to develop?
>>
File: 1468646079973.jpg (10 KB, 192x245) Image search: [Google]
1468646079973.jpg
10 KB, 192x245
>>695671150
o fuck
>>
>>695670652
So you strategically propogate sociopaths as taskmasters and whipping boys.

They want your power and as parasites like them often do they'll act in favor to those that give them what they want and be cruel masters to those beneath them...
So that's why most politicians and celebs and such are narcissistic sociopathic meatbags...

Is that correct?
>>
>>695671277
you're right, im going to bed, fuck op.
>>
>>695653828
Do you support trump?
>>
>>695669525
Anon that you replied to here.

Well i do have to say that you are very good at what you do, after i got excited at you saying i was the type of person your looking for, i realized this: you already beat my challenge, you influenced me to be in an excited/ happy state of mind while also singling me out and making me feel as if i were chosen. Being in this state of mind towards you caused me to be more willing to listen to what else you had to say...

Because of this, i believed the "two words" you gave me were very important (and they may be) and decided to do some research, but if i kept reading about it, i would lose my chance to post this.

I im now interested in the large article i found on quantum psychology but i want to continue being in contact with you in this thread so ill read the article later.

Howd i do?
>>
>>695671019
Not OP but if this is what you hope to obtain from the job then you probably are not the type to be able to get his job
>>
>>695653828
What'd you have for dinner?
>>
>>695671150
OP stopped responding when the real questions came up. Likely because the specific questions were outside of his area of influence. There are peons even within secret societies, and the answers to life would never be trusted to humans who interface with other humans. Come on, its basic government.
>>
>>695671321
Im not OP
>>
>>695667461
Government is 50 years ahead of the technology of violence. That is what government is for...brute force. However, government didn't invent the iphone. In many ways, government is 50 years behind the times. For instance, the US has nukes that still operate on 5.25" floppies.

Government is just another means of control. Almost as obsolete as religion, but useful.

It's a way to get you to be terrified of defying us and proud to serve us. You obey our commands, and you are rewarded. You disobey us, then we send men with guns to your house to takeyou against your will and throw you in a cage where you will be beatwn and raped...emotionally destroyed. Usually it's not necessary, because you've been trained to believe it is a morally upright and virtuous thing to obey the law.
>>
>>695670652
Your completely missing the point of what I meant by them in balance or don't understand the way I'm putting it. They may not be doing good in the world but do understand how the mind works and the balance between thoughts and emotion. They work together in a group with a focused purpose and all their will is aligned to accomplish their goals. The will is everything and the universe answers. Normal people are so distracted and have their imagination stripped away to such an extent they can't even imagine a different world. They won't come together with a common goal and will behind it to bring about change if they are distracted to the extent that people are at the moment
>>
>>695653828
When is Bill Gates going to start sterilising the poor?
>>
>>695671100
Was this whole thread just made to make us all lose?
>>
I want to join an organization and manipulate people into my way of thinking and gain complete control over every aspect of life. Would I be too sociopathic to join your group OP?
>>
File: Funnyface_elfman.jpg (23 KB, 749x960) Image search: [Google]
Funnyface_elfman.jpg
23 KB, 749x960
>>695664953
>>695666376
>>695669302
for the small chance OP is somewhat legit im putting $10 on bernie for a $800 profit
>>
>>695666558
I gave you a fucking name and a book to read. How muxh more specific can I possibly get?
>>
>>695671773
So you're influencing for a better world for the majority, for the minority or for a really specific group. Independantly from your answer I still deem control useless
>>
>>695671855
obviously not yet because your still alive
>>
>>695669209
damn anon your taking this shit to a whole new format...give op a break we dont want to stump him too hard
>>
>>695671855
Already is. Look up gates foundation vaccine program in africa
>>
>>695672171
kek
>>
Can you send me a few hundred bucks in the mail? Thanks, bossman.
>>
>>695671570
Holy crap, you are literally every eighteen-year-old on Earth with an even slightly above average intelligence who has not yet met enough challenges to realize that he's not as spectacular as he appeared to be among the tiny sampling of humanity that made up his high school. See: >>695656861.
>>
>>695672101
>>695672101
>Robert Anton Wilson
who the fuck is this and what does his book about conspiracy theories have to do with cynic philosophy? I asked about something specific, not a good recommendation for a book about pop mysticism
>>
What's your favorite color and why?
>>
>>695672692
white because master race
>>
>>695653828
eat shit
get fucked
asshole
>>
Do you want people to have imaginative and logical capabilities?
>>
>>695672585
not to mention the fact that cynic ideology was homogeneous and that the differences between them were how radical their lifestyle was.
unless you're gonna tell me crates was right because he got married
>>
this looks like one of those dumbass cut and paste jobs from wiesnerx0042.ca
>>
>>695672940
Insult me again, I dare you
>>
>>695672692
Not OP but pink because white women titties!

Tan is my real favorite though. Like a beige or something particularly.
>>
File: 1468993855033.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468993855033.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
>>695673095
>>
>>695668364
Actually, there is a disproportionate number of Jews in our organization. A lot of Jews. However, this is because of the intellectual culture within the Jewish community. It doesn't have anything to do with the religion of Judaism, nor are all Jews involved. However, influencing Jews is of significant importance. On average, Jews have more capital assets and media influence than any other ethnic or religious group, so there is significant resources dedicated to Jews. It's also much eadier than most groups, as the Jewish religious leaders are so corrupt they are susceptible to primitive control tactics such as extortion and blackmail. Those rabbis love themselves sex with little boys.
>>
>>695671321
Not op but can explain a bit. A left brain imbalance leads to people operating on a portion of the brain known as the r complex or the reptilian brain. That part of the brain is a very old part and deals with fight or flight situations and survival instincts. It also is very structured and thrives in structured organizations such as gov't, army, police etc. It leads to the belief you are above some and can dominate them and below other and must be subservient to those above. True psychopaths only make up about 1% of the population but they tend to do very well in structured organizations. Normal people can get into the same patterns through imbalance in the brain so it's not limited to those born that way
>>
>>695672338
18 anon here.

1st of all are you the same anon as
>>695669525 ?
(I highly doubt it because 1: your language and typing habbits arent the same as his and 2: your post didnt have much influence on me other than typing this posts) or are you just another stating your opinion?

And 2ndly, how do you know my level of intelligence? You cant assume it just by my one post...
>>
>>695668382
People rejecting the mainstream narrative is not the same thing as people "waking up to the truth". For every "truth" that these "woke" people think they have, there are dozens of red herrings. Our secrets are safe. Just ask the reptilians hiding the truth about a flat earth.
>>
>>695673019
Queer
>>
>>695673353
I swear if you accidentally one more time...
>>
File: Class_AseizureinducingTEST003.gif (5 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Class_AseizureinducingTEST003.gif
5 KB, 500x500
>>695673538
OK, stare into this image for me.
>>
>>695655870
The name does not in any way come from the bavarian illuminati you mongoloid. The actual illuminati was founded around 1400-1500 and leonardo da vinci was a part of it. It was just a secret organisation of smart people trying to gain knoweledge and not get prossecuted for it. You know, cause shit like autopsy was illegal.
>>
>>695673750
For how long cock face? Ive already stared at it for 10 seconds then lost interest
>>
>>695668384
America is a great resource. Lots of taxpayers. It's a cash cow. It's also the most powerful military in the world, so it is neccessary to control. Since the the people are so in love with their government, they will let us attack any target we want them to. The soldiers are brainless and are really good at following orders, and the people are ao distracted with entertainment that we can incade other countries and overthrow entire governments while the people debate about who should be able to use the bathroom. Most of America is easy to control.
>>
>>695673689
18 anon here

If i accidentally what?

or did you just want me to ask that question?
>>
>>695673504
Rather, the masses were coming to solutions to real problems, Europe especially so. These solutions lead to more questions, which lead to more solutions. It seems petty to get people hung up on the mundane, but it is the best method to prevent enough people from reaching one conclusion. What people fail to comprehend is that you can manipulate the perception of normal, which ties into OP's purpose to influence that perception. Doesn't change the fact that OP's organization is still a tool.
>>
>>695674017
Precisely, this is one of our more popular techniques to subconsciously insert an idea into someones brain.

We mainly use them on ads or big movies to plant an idea in millions of peoples brain at once.

I just planted the idea into your subconscious brain telling it, it now suffers from mild epilepsy.

dont believe me? wait a few days and find out.
>>
>>695668456
No aliens. Stories of UFOs are usually used by governments to increase the likelihood od citizens calling in sightings of spy planes. Spread a rumor like that and you have hundreds of thousands of people looking up at the skies. Saves money on survelance.
>>
>>695674073
Guy who believes in race differences.
Why keep blacks down then? Sounds like BS if you want a tax paying citizen base.
Sure they get taxes collected I guess but is it because you essentially give away petty change to them in exchange for keeping racial tensions high to distract people?
>>
>>695653828
why are you humoring these insects?
>>
>>695655870
>claims to be a part of a secret, powerful organization
>typos out the ass
>implying you're not a retard
>>
Dungatrons and bungatoids, all of you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>695674366
I looked at it too, will i be okay
>>
File: 1468000458914.jpg (12 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1468000458914.jpg
12 KB, 303x276
>>695674366
bullshit faggot
>>
>>695674544
Watch what you say. he did say that he will "monotor" this thread...
>>
>>695668481
Start by influencing your neighbors. Your friends. Your family. If you can't get THEM to behave in a way that helps our agensa, what hope do you have of influenxing strangers?
>>
>>695674366
Ok lol

btw i only called you a name twice...i wasnt the same anon from the first post

And what you're telling me is that you potentially gave everyone in this thread that looked at that, mild epilepsy?

Good job, do you no think you deserve the names we called you for that?
>>
>>695653828
ok serious questions now.

whos your greatest opposition?

is it similar organizations struggling for power?

or is there an actual conscious force you fear , blowing the lid off all of this?
>>
>>695674610
>>695674650
Don't worry it will fade of in a few days.

I just gave you one of our companies test images which will give you mild nausea when looking at moving lights.

It's completely harmless but it will prove to you that i'm not 'bullshitting' you.
>>
>>695665236
Dude don't listen tot his faggot. He sounds like a republican with his hurr durr it's your own fault you are were you're at. You are working with people with potential and you are making it possible for them to make something of themselves. In return you'll have very loyal employees as they are thankfull that you gave them a chance where everyone else just let them keep on living in the gutter.
>>
>>695674954
When should i expect the nausea?
>>
>>695669525
Different 18 yr old lurker here. It seems quantum anything has become very needed nowadays, especially how quantum computers could get rid of cancer and that we're pretty close to that.

Anyways, I doubt you're even who you say you are, but thanks for guiding me to what seems to be a cool book to read.

Thread is dead now anyways.
>>
>>695668545
We mame aure augar is readily availae and xheap, and we fund agricultural improvements such as GMOs, but this is about putring more eneefy and nutrients into the livestock to make them more productive. Nobody is poisoning anyone.
>>
>>695653828
Kill George Soros
>>
>>695675050
Normally after your first sleep after viewing the image.

When you sleep your brain runs back through your memories from that day and goes over them with a 'fine tooth comb', embedding that idea into your subconscious.

Some people may not even notice the nausea.
>>
File: a.jpg (757 KB, 1580x2080) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
757 KB, 1580x2080
>>695653828
>>
>>695668754
Hopefully soon. I'd rather spend my time drinking scotch and debating philosophy.
>>
File: b.jpg (337 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
337 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>695675302
kys
>>
>>695674866
>>695673750
Not to mention that you could have just gave someone in this thread that already has epilepsy a seizure, nice move fuck boi
>>
File: c.jpg (323 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
323 KB, 920x1211
>>
File: d.jpg (380 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
380 KB, 920x1211
>>
File: e.jpg (345 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
345 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>695666709
You're a walking contradiction. You speak of control, to achieve that you need followers. Followers are created by acting as support towards people who have real or made up problems solving or feigning to solve these problems for them creates loyal followers who rely on your "wisdom" to better their lives. You are talking about strong minded people who made all their fortune on their own wich isn't what you want when you want to control people. I don't believe you are an illuminati faggot cause you know nothing.
>>
File: vmgsc3E.jpg (397 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
vmgsc3E.jpg
397 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>695669203
I'm 58 years old but am regularly told I look 25. Not a bad thing.
>>
File: CBrowJ0.jpg (314 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
CBrowJ0.jpg
314 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>695673750

i was hoping for something spooky.
>>
>>695674916
Do this one
>>
OP are your typos on purpose ?
>>
File: FBgfvtu.jpg (371 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
FBgfvtu.jpg
371 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>695675585
This and
>>695669209
are the 2 most underated posts ive seen

I reaaaally want to see OPs counter argument to these if he has one
>>
OP here, i will leave this thread now, i do suggest if any of you believe me that you save this webpage for documentation and that all of you never speak of this, as i know, word can spread incredibly fast.

I may or may not come back, I already spent to much time here, hope you have all learned something from this experience.
>>
>>695674916
The greatest fear is of a segmented world with finite human capital. Human-populated organizations are not struggling for power, they struggle for personal comfort. The greatest enemy is a confident and independent pool of resources requiring significant effort to propagate ideas in. 'Blowing the lid' is of no concern, I could physically show you the truth and you would not know what you were looking at assuming you were able to see it in the first place. This is no insult, mind you. Your brain has a tendency to blot out that which it doesn't comprehend, treating erroneous inputs as garble much like noise within a radio signal.
>>
>>695669209
We are ALL controlled by the society we live in. Some of us choose to make sure the influence goes both ways.
>>
File: XG5keYJ.jpg (381 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
XG5keYJ.jpg
381 KB, 920x1211
>>
>>695675050
the only nausea you are getting from that gif is the anxiety and placebo affect from what you said it would do.
>>
>>695669302
There is always a risk. Influence doesn't always mean control. We hedge our bets. I suggest you do the same.
>>
>>695675858
Well in that case do you mind giving us the truth? even if its pointless?
>>
>>695675950
Ik, op didn't even post it.
>>
>>695669422
Actions speak louder than words. First you get the influence. Then we will try to influence you.
>>
>>695675002
No worries!
I was just getting his reaction.
I'm much more on the "conservative" side myself but I had no intention of letting him tell me otherwise on my dream.

His entire theme is do what you want as long as you have the power to do it.
Well I choose to empower others and help educate them and train them for a better life as well as inducing the idea of passing on the kindness to others.

I and my friend's end game goal is to fund a nationalistic front group that is focused on promoting ideals for the good of the US similar to missionaries in religions who do good deeds to spread the gospel.

Public restoration projects. Charity work.
You name it. A group of loyalist and nationalist employees makes a well bonded and strong backbone for this cause.
>>
>>695676131
O RLLY YA THINK XDDDD
>>
File: IMG_1632.jpg (316 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1632.jpg
316 KB, 1200x896
Whaddya think of Canada?

That, and our stupid new leader.
>>
>>695676304
Yes.
>>
>>695653828
what is the meaning of life?
>>
>>695676304
kek
>>
>>695676304
>>695676473
Samefag.
>>
>>695672056

Answer me you fucking chump.
>>
File: caught.png (6 KB, 347x102) Image search: [Google]
caught.png
6 KB, 347x102
>>695676580
damn, nice spidey sensors dude you got me
>>
>>695675428
are you or know anybody that is working towards the automatization? and if so, when do you expect it to be finished? or is the technology available and the acceptance of the people still has to be generated?
>>
>>695670501
Stanley Kubrick's 2001.
>>
>>695676088
That is the beauty of the truth, it doesn't exist until it is realized. I understand this sounds cryptic but the answer is both scientific as well as spiritual. There is an intentional divide placed to separate the two, even though they both exist and are pieces to the same puzzle.

I'm citing Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt, but this is the best I can do to direct you towards the proper train of thought. Why does one of the most influential religious establishments give the perception of opposing modern science while in reality being nearly responsible for the birth of science and space exploration as we know it?
>>
>>695653828
Can you give me a job?
>>
>>695676995
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_science

>forgot link
>>
>>695675428
ieght, what do you drink.
>>
>>695671030
Peace is death. War is life. Violence is primitive, but a living man is always at war with something.
>>
>>695676995
So, you're saying that this "answer" is of a christian nature?
>>
>>695671150
I'm a liar. I was planning on going to bed, but I got caught up in all the fun
>>
File: lolasdasd.png (8 KB, 268x136) Image search: [Google]
lolasdasd.png
8 KB, 268x136
inb4 i got fucking baited
>>
>>695677286
you are putting this a little too much onto the ideological rail for my taste. while it obviously is true that satisfying ones needs is in some sense a war that has to be fought since there is an opposition of desire and actual state but this is in no way justifying the economic order of the world causing it to be such a hostile environment where not only one man has a "war" within hisself but is at war with every other being and is forced to be at this war by governmental violence.
>>
>>695671182
I really don't get involved in the specifics. The details are handled by the people doing it for a paycheck. That is why they are so useful.
>>
>>695677489
Do you have a wife?
Is she controlling in bed? Like... REALLY controlling?

Is that why you seek so much control on other people in your daily life?
Hmmmmmmmmzzzz
>>
>>695677531
worth the chance IMO
>$2,525
>>
>>695677703
lol, inb4 he strikes you down with his spooky wizard powers
>>
>>695675428
so scotch..? im a scotch enthusiast please tell me.
>>
>>695656571
this question still stands btw
>>
Intellectual Indigo here.. would love to chat temperately at 136 McKinley soon to be underground. Born a fool die a fool. Knock shave and a hair cut two bits twice. Keep in mind I can prove Christ. O-O
>>
This intellectual level would sure be an asset considering I can develop a machine to produce matter with the human mind. Find me I'm waiting.
>>
File: helpmmmeeeeeadasd.jpg (42 KB, 586x763) Image search: [Google]
helpmmmeeeeeadasd.jpg
42 KB, 586x763
>>695678066
wat
>>
>>695677703
seeking that kind of control is not due to some psychological motivation but is due to the factual needs of the people that are able to determine how the world works for them, especially if their state depends on what the world does.

the most terrifying scenario to them is that the labor force discovers that they are producing the resources to enslave them; that they are capable to end it all and live a life that is not filled with sickening work in order to maximize profits for somebody but a life where it is absolutely clear that everybodys needs are taken care of and that the needs of everyone, not just a few, is the guiding light for production
>>
>>695677639
War is distraction. Governmental violence will cease to exist as soon as people feel comfortable enough to not participate in being controlled into perpetuating it further. If peace was truly permitted, the only thing left for you to do would be to free your mind simply out of boredom, and most likely accidentally. There are many who are ready for the truth but do not know what they are looking for to begin with. there are few who carry the truth but are not fully aware and/or are not influential enough to spread it.
>>
>>695653828
How do I join?
>>
Waiting for an the chance to prove my developmental science with the photo graphic memory I posses. I am not hiding it anymore! Government censorship has crossed the line with me. No more taking away my ones and zeros that's freedom that was given to me.
>>
I have a serious question. Do you think you can answer?
>>
>>695677531
Where are you placing this bet anon?
>>
>>695678687
u dun join we cawl you hehe anonimoose we r legioen xdddd
>>
Anonymous is one!
>>
>>695678815
Nigger you're drunk
>>
>>695678788
ladbrokes, i am in australia tho but i think its global
>>
>>695671629
Cobb salad with steak tips and a scotch on the rocks. Not sure why that's relevant, but whatever.
>>
>>695678970
Thanks dude. Gonna check that out for me bettin fix heh
>>
Is Hilary Clinton the pinnacle of the underworld that is the reptilian elite?
>>
>>695679013
yer its in the sports section, idek why
>>
>>695678454
"as soon as people feel comfortable enough to not participate in being controlled into perpetuating it further" didn't make sense to me.
governmental violence will exist as long as there is a need for enforcing the way economics works upon the people.

if peace was truly permitted, there would be a lot of things to do. that's where "real life" would truly begin. Not being forced to do something for money but doing things out of curiosity and still, technology would need advancement. nobody wants to be forced to work but our basic needs would force us too; to get rid of the work, we would have to find a technological way to do so etc.
>>
>>695671855
Bill Gates is adorable. We have several people around him at all times "consulting" him on how to allocate his resources.
>>
Tell me the skills required to join your organization OP.
>>
>>695678359
So you admit you are single.
That explains the high level understanding of magic...
Level 40 year old wizard here everyone!

Also I know why you come to fourchan.
You genuinely wish the real world worked like it does here don't you?
>>
>>695672153
Tell that to the millions of people currently behind bars and working for 25 cents an hour.
>>
>>695679548
i have a gf. we fucked yesterday. why so bitter?
>>
>>695672336
I can send you a few thousand in the mail, but why would I bother? The time it takes to send you it is worth more to me than the money.
>>
>>695679647
You just admitted you're bitter you grand wizard.

LOL @ POSTING ON FOURCHAN ALL NIGHT INSTEAD OF HAVING SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS!
SO SHE DOES HAVE THE CONTROL HAHAHAH!!!
>>
>>695671570
Hello OP.
>>
>>695672585
I guess you'll have to read the book to find out, won't you?

Don't worry, I don't think you care enough about your own question to actually have your question anawered.
>>
Freemasonry is the illuminati. In every city right under your nose.
>>
>>695653828
If money is irrelevant, why the "families" own all the money, and most of the big corporations ? What about Isis and muslims, do europe rekt them ?
>>
>how do you take into account the cracks in a control matrix that are paradoxically required to sustain its structural integrity

I should've explained that part more thoroughly, but I assumed a spooky agent of a shadowy organization would understand fractals and why a lack of control is necessary to produce a flourishing system because it results in a system that is more error-tolerant.

But yeah, Hellspace. You haven't even encrypted your ego yet, have you faggot?
>>
>>695679840
do me a favor and focus on telling me why

"seeking that kind of control is not due to some psychological motivation but is due to the factual needs of the people that are able to determine how the world works for them, especially if their state depends on what the world does.

the most terrifying scenario to them is that the labor force discovers that they are producing the resources to enslave them; that they are capable to end it all and live a life that is not filled with sickening work in order to maximize profits for somebody but a life where it is absolutely clear that everybodys needs are taken care of and that the needs of everyone, not just a few, is the guiding light for production"

is wrong :^) you like me repeating the truth, huh?
>>
>>695679548
Another level 40 wizard of note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg2aUegYmCk
>>
>>695680282
The truth is you're a wizard, Harry.
>>
>>695680491
what a pitiful try to drown the truth in absurdity and entertainment; not this time, my fellow brother
>>
>>695680540
I may have mastered the wizardry of not being distracted too much. Follow my path and realize that the most terrifying scenario to them is that the labor force discovers that they are producing the resources to enslave them; that they are capable to end it all and live a life that is not filled with sickening work in order to maximize profits for somebody but a life where it is absolutely clear that everybodys needs are taken care of and that the needs of everyone, not just a few, is the guiding light for production
>>
>>695653828
Do you travel east, brother?
>>
You guys got a good library?
>>
>>695680837
Why are you picking on me so much?
Is it because I make you laugh?
>>
>>695665571
fuck you jehovist jew faggot,
>>
>>695674479
The concept of "white" and "black" are actually our inventions. It's an arbitrary threshold of the concentration of melanin in your skin. It was useful for a while to convince an increasingly skeptical population of the legitimacy of slavery.

Ironically, it was primarily used to control Europeans (white people). They more readily accepted their servitude if they were convinced that they were superior to "black people". Many prominant and powerful Africans gladly accepted this dichotomy as they were making a lot of money in the slave trade.

We sometimes bring up racial divisions again to get black people and white people to look at each other rather than the man behind the curtain.
>>
>>695681480
why you invented black people? how do they make it? dna combine ? ...
>>
>>695681205
I'm not at all picking on you. I'm gently caressing your tortured conscience and although it may hurt a little, it will feel good after I've deflowered you and impregnated you with the idea that you should follow my path and realize that the most terrifying scenario to them is that the labor force discovers that they are producing the resources to enslave them; that they are capable to end it all and live a life that is not filled with sickening work in order to maximize profits for somebody but a life where it is absolutely clear that everybodys needs are taken care of and that the needs of everyone, not just a few, is the guiding light for production
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-21-02-37-21.png (270 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-21-02-37-21.png
270 KB, 1080x1920
>>695679896
Kek yeah sure

>pic related , it would say (OP)(YOU) i have more evidence that i wasnt the same guy
>>
>>695674488
At this point, there is nothing they can do. The game is just aboit over. Unless a miracle happens, we've already one. I'm doing this for my own enjoymemt. The probability that somebody will believe me, understand me, and digure out a way to inform others with the mass of bullshit that is already out that is so miniscule that I could go onto great detail about our plans without any issues whatsoever. You've already lost.
>>
>>695674544
I wouldn't be doing this if I wasnt drunk. Love that scotch.
>>
>>695653828
Are you the guys who got Hillary to beat Bernie or was that just because of the blacks?
>>
>>695682082
agree; tell me: when the game is finally over, will it save me to have a lot of money?
>>
Can you give me money?
>>
>>695682161
Not OP, but..

The entire election is just a theatrical stage to get people to bicker among themselves for having different views on specifically selected points of interests. It doesn't actually matter to us who wins or loses - It's just another distraction as well as an illusion that your vote, choice and opinion matters and makes a difference.
>>
Dear OP,

I really do know your organisation quite well.
But let me ask one single question:
didn't you have any better version of your conpany logo than the lousy screencapped one from your training-vid?

Thanks in advance,
bavarian FM-anon.
>>
>>695682082
and there is only one thing that would have to happen to make that miracle happen, i.e. the labor force stopping to work for their masters and claiming the resources
>>
>>695682082
Dolphin Magic Blue eyes
>>
How much of an interest/investment do you have in A.I. ?
>>
>>695681731
Following your path just seems like a manifest destiny sort of affairs.

Helping to prop up the poor and live this short life with no expectancy otherwise seems good.
We'll both be dead anyways.
>>
what music you like op?
>>
>>695682082

Dude... you're spelling is atrocious.
>>
>>695682871
lol...look who's talking
>>
>>695682871
>you're spelling is atrocious.
>you're
>spelling is atrocious.

Wow.
>>
>>695682989
Yo technically brah...

You are. (A wizard lol)
>>
>>695674916
Excellent question. Yes, there are over 20 competing organizations. The vatican. The board of oversears in China. The association (a collection of oeganizwd crime syndicates, or "mafias"), the Club of Rome, The "society", a group of bankers we call tje "money changers", the Bilderbergers, The Eschaton Sect, The Rothschild Family, The Death Set, The Grey Wolves, The Knights of Malta, The Esoteric Roundtable, Operation Mindfuck, Socio de virto...

Lots of them.

The name of my organization is "The Brotherhood of the Mad Hatter". I'm just kidding. My organization doesn't have a name.
>>
>>695683083
am i.
>>
op What year is it?
>>
>>695675216
Soros is an interesting one. He is a member of more than one organization. Not ours, bit we consider him an asset.
>>
>>695682778
I'm not wanting to help prop up the poor, I don't care about them. But I find the economical organization on earth hilariously inefficient and fucking ugly, stupid as well. Of course benefits a minority and from their perspective they've created a beautiful yet horrifying machine to keep the sheep in place. However, I will not sacrifice myself for them; I experienced that most are not capable of understanding what is really going on and I don't expect that to change too much; like it was stated: there is so much bullshit being produced and sent off into the heads of the people that the probability of making them act differently is very low. It's just that I don't want to be a slave but I still have to enslave myself: being an entrepreneur... I sincerely hope that, one day having enough money so I can focus on what I really like, will save me in the end game.
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 36

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.