Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>went to my college's incoming student orientation >they

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 50
File: f.jpg (38 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
38 KB, 560x420
>went to my college's incoming student orientation
>they gathered us all for some sort of "intro to campus social scene"
>it was a consent class
>a consent class before we were even officially students yet

>me and my new friend make the best of a bad situation and routinely whisper sarcastic commentary to each other about it to make it more bearable
>eventually the stuff the speakers are saying gets so blatantly false that I can't help but start to write it down out of astonishment
>some highlights included "1 in 5 women will be raped at college", "the penetrator is always the guilty party in a rape scenario", and "all sexual crimes are perpetrated by men upon women"
>>
>I stay calm and wait until the presentation is over
>I go up to the presenter, politely thank them for the presentation, and ask if it would be alright for me to give some constructive feedback
>the presenter was actually super excited, saying that feedback would be incredibly valuable
>I reiterate a "thanks" for the presentation, but mention that certain lines were unnecessarily antagonistic
>we discuss this for about ten minutes
>the presenters thanks me again, and even says they'll make sure to specify that, on a moral level, the penetrator can absolutely be the victim, even if that might not be the case in state law
>I tactfully wish them well and exit the presentation room, then return to the group

>around noon the next day, another one of my friends pulls me aside and says "oh, hey, anon, I overheard some girls talking about you"
>I ask him what he means by that
>"Oh, they kept getting your name wrong, but they were talking about 'some guy' who disagreed with the presentation."
>another guy who was walking by jumps in to our conversation
>"Wait, are you guys talking about the rape-101 spiel they give everyone? Don't touch that with a forty foot pole. Of course they're shitting on men, but challenging them only makes you a target for accusations."
>I think to myself that makes a surprising amount of sense, but what I actually say is
>"Maybe, but I'd rather do the right thing."
>I instantly realize how lame that sounded
>I then realize that I just pissed off a lot of girls in a college where 70% of people are guys already, making my already abysmal chances even worse
>fuck, for all I know, I could be known as "the misogynist" for the next four years
>I brush off those thoughts, and our conversation then continues on as a generic discussion of idealism vs pragmatism

Did . . . did I do good?
>>
You did good op
>>
For once, OP is not a faggot
>>
>>695639427
Whenever there's a stupid lecture I just ignore the whole thing and think about walnuts.

Mmmmmmmm
>>
>>695639861
>>695640163

Well thanks, I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass
>>
The girls that would hate you are cunts anyways, if you had sex with them they'd probably claim You raped them anyways. Did yourself a favor
>>
>>695639427
unless you're transferring, where the fuck do you go that has incoming student orientation already?
>>
>>695639427
>>695639475
you have no business there.
If they're preaching this horse shit the second you walk in you need to withdraw and take your money elsewhere.
>>
>>695639475
Just say no to sex, and fap furiously.
I know it's college, and your dick is hard enough to slice diamonds, but fapping is where it's at.
>>
>>695640196
As a walnut, I approve of this post.
>>
OP, in which state is the law that the penetrator is the perpetrator?

what the fuck is this backwards pageantry?
>>
File: 1467994368033.png (411 KB, 422x560) Image search: [Google]
1467994368033.png
411 KB, 422x560
>>
Christ I'm so glad this shit wasn't happening when I was in college.
>>
>>695641100
Jake couldn't consent either.
>>
>>695639475
are you at RPI?
>>
>>695641253
It's not happening everywhere. It's not so bad in Red states, mostly only in Blue states, and very wealthy places. Where the rural poor go to school, they're interested in just getting by and don't have time to worry about who's micro-aggressing them or whatever.
>>
>>695640196
Walnuts aren't really my thing. Baked good, maybe?

>>695640460
I guess that's a good way to look at it, but this is a school with one of the worst gender ratios in the country.

>>695640531
>telling /b/ what college you attend
No.

>>695640564
The orientation was after the deposit was already made.

>>695640827
Fapping IS pretty great.

>>695641051
Apparently that's the law in the state of New York.

>>695641100
This was another thing. They showed a video from New Zealand of two drunk people hooking up which portrayed the man as a rapist even though BOTH of them were too drunk to consent.

>>695641441
. . . Fuck
>>
File: 1354684283386.png (7 KB, 483x315) Image search: [Google]
1354684283386.png
7 KB, 483x315
>>695639427
lol UCI...too many chinks
>>
File: Muhammad.jpg (47 KB, 450x563) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.jpg
47 KB, 450x563
>>695639427

I mean you're right; but fighting the PC monster is going to be a losing battle.

When I was in college about 6 years ago it wasn't as bad as it is now and even I remember people looking at me like I was a monster when I had the audacity to keep it real.

For example,

>there was this one class I had on the history of Islam, thought it would be interesting; but sadly the really well qualified old white guy who was supposed to teach it got replaced by a Muslim woman who could barely speak English, nice lady; but fuck if you're going to be teaching a college course you need to know the fucking language you're teaching it in.

Anyways....

>First day of class, Muslim lady teacher asks "What do you think of when you think of Islam?"
>I'm sitting there thinking, ha, I'm not gonna touch that one and I start listening to the other students.
>I got through ten minutes of fawning, BS about architecture, art, food, math and so on and so on and I just thought....well looks like I'm gonna have to be the asshole who keeps it real.
>Raise my hand
>"Well, I'm going to be honest, I, like many people think of terrorism. Its unfortunate; but in the modern world terrorism is Islam's most prominent impact on the outside world."
>Muslim Prof. is very polite and doesn't take offense; but I could feel all the super PC kids in their staring at me like I was wearing a Klan hood.
>>
>>695641803
>The orientation was after the deposit was already made.
Transfer after this semester.
>>
>>695641803
HAH. Alum here, 2010.
We had that talk too even then, but it wasn't quite that brazen. I'm surprised you have this far left bullshit narrative without a real liberal arts department.

Are the Troylets still robbing students on the regular?
>>
>>695642153

Honestly this stuff is happening everywhere. The fact that this school actually listened to my feedback and even said they would INCORPORATE it actually made me feel good.
>>
>>695639427
what the fuck college is this anon? this feels like one of those tumblr posts where they tell off le misogynist and then the whole bus stands up and claps while a eagle otherkin starts crying

>I brush off those thoughts, and our conversation then continues on as a generic discussion of idealism vs pragmatism

the worst my college did was have a self defense course that was for women only, and a 'conflict descalation' course for dudes if they wanted. the rest was all gender neutral. god even our fucking required 'online education about college life' bullshit the main person in an abusive relationship was a dude.
>>
>>695642623
>Honestly this stuff is happening everywhere
Not at decent universities desu senpai.
>>
>>695642623
>he doesn't know they're just bullshitting him

that presentation isn't going to change a punctuation mark, let alone alter it's message.
>>
>>695642595
Remember, yesterday was my orientation, I don't even know what the Troylets are.

>>695642738
I fucking WISH this was just "one of those tumblr posts", but it's not. see >>695642595

>>695642906
Does it happen at Cornell? That's a serious question. If I were to transfer anywhere it'd probably be there.
>>
File: The_Hunting_Ground_POSTER.jpg (28 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
The_Hunting_Ground_POSTER.jpg
28 KB, 270x400
yeah my first college, joked about sex by having the older students wear armor made of condoms.

my grad school had us do a fucking 40 minute slideshow interactive "quiz" on this shit.

right now, the debate is whether rape should include "force" or merely "lack of consent".

i'd let you decide, but keep in mind that women can lie about lack of consent just to take advantage of a situation.

>pic related: a movie about sex assault (fun fact, i know one of the "victims" who were interviewed)
>>
>>695643358
The high school students who live in Troy.

When I was there groups of them would steal student's backpacks because there's almost always a laptop in them.
>>
>>695643358
Just go where the republicans go to college, it's unfortunate but the democrats got taken over by china and their communist shit.
>>
>>695643760
republicans are bitches to china... look at huntsman, perry, jeb bush, and hank paulson.
>>
>>695643685

Yeah, we haven't even gotten our laptops yet. I'm sure someone will mention these "Troylets" to us once we get the laptops.
>>
>>695643954
Yeah but they leave out the communist shit, they deal in purely numbers.
>In other words, if we're going to be their bitch, let's leave out the ideology part where they make our women unattractive pls.
>>
>>695644272
yeah i gotcha.
>>
>go into debt for the next major stage of your life so you can spend the next few years getting bombarded with PC bullshit and leave with nothing more than a degree that may or may not help you get anywhere in the real world

OR

>take up a trade and start making living wages almost immediately and end up making damn good money within the next few years all while cracking jokes about whatever the hell you want without backlash or 'safe zones'

Tough call
>>
>>695639427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE
This is probably the most sane feminist i have ever seen
the redeeming thing for her is that you can actually have a conversation with her and not hear here rant "safe space" all the time
even when the argument is over she is still not convinced that her feminist movement is bullshit, still remains calm and dignified
>>
File: 1469058615250.jpg (191 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1469058615250.jpg
191 KB, 1200x800
>>695639427
>at company orientation for US Army
>they get to one of the biggest problems
>they start talking about rape accusations against soldiers
>they explain that at least 10% of all active military forces that admit to having sex while employed to the military have been accused of rape
>they go on to tell us that they aren't saying not to have sex because we all have to relive stress
>they tell us if we see a girl have a single drink or smoke a single cigarette not to sleep with her
>they tell us not to pick up a girl at any place with less than 10 people
>they tell us they highly recommend getting a written confirmation that they want to have sex with you
>they go on to explain the lost three squad leaders in the past year to rape accusations
>they go on to explain that one of the them went into an outhouse, flipped the safety off his M$, and put a round in his brain
>TFW soldiers live in more fear of woman than woman of soldiers
>>
>>695644174
Have fun. Go to parties, lower your standards, RPI 9's are real world 6's.

Also be prepared to watch a bunch of people quit or switch to management after your first Chem and/or Engineering Analysis exam where the class average will be about 55%.

If Professor Hubbell is still there doing his psych class, he's fucking hilarious. Was my landlord for a year, we had him over to drink a few times.
>>
>>695640564
100% of colleges in Europe and NA are like this. I went to school in the most conservative, rural part of the Midwest and we got the same "all men are rapists" talk during our orientation. Nowhere else to go, really.
>>
>>695645072

Thanks, I just copied down everything you said for future reference
>>
>>695639427
At my college we had a talk somewhat like that but the tone was more 'be careful guys because you can get in trouble for rape even though it was consensual'. Basically just a talk about not hooking up when you are super drunk.
>>
>>695639475
You did the right thing, also no one will remember that in a week, you getting laid is about your in the moment charisma
>>
>>695641803
there is literally no way any state would actually make a law that says only the penetrator can be the perpetrator right?

NY isn't that fucking dumb right?
>>
>>695639475
Go for exchange or foreign students instead. It'll work out
>>
>>695641468

The rural poor also only go to big state schools where the football programs are 25% of the state economy and so they will do everything they can to cover up even the most heinous of on-campus incidents.
>>
>>695646186
Ohio here, a woman can sexually assault a man, but legally only the penetrator is a rapist, forced to penetrate is sexual assault.
>>
>>695646186
actually a lot of rape laws state that it is specifically a crime against women
over 80% of rapes are male-on-male (see: prison system), yet we like to perpetuate the myth that it's a female-only problem
>>
>>695646186

>Section 130 of the New York Penal Code provides that "sexual intercourse" has its ordinary meaning and occurs upon any penetration, however slight. First-degree rape is a class B felony.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/new-york-law/new-york-rape-laws.html
>>
>>695646283

That . . . is not a bad idea. I might just have to try that out.
>>
>>695639427
you did good but stay lowkey for a while
you'll be ok m8, just don't rape anyone
>>
>>695639427
Fem here,

this is why I fucking hate feminism. They're making the rest of us look bad. At least 3 of my close male friends were molested in some way, but feminists either turn a blind eye or make it sound like it's somehow worse on women. I fucking hate other women, not because I feel in competition with them, but because they can be so goddamned selfish.
>>
>>695639427
Is this really what college has come to? You get treated like rapists that need to be reformed before your fucking foot is in the door?

Christ, so glad I'm done.
>>
File: 1467768330867.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1467768330867.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Red pill awareness.
>>
File: thunbs_up.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
thunbs_up.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>695639427
>>695639475
Fuck the Fem-nazis, you absolutely did the right thing.

FFS, we don't need to be taught about consent anyway, it should be something you should already know as common decency.
>>
>>695646605
I don't have words for how disappointed I am
>>
File: newschoolname.png (280 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
newschoolname.png
280 KB, 480x470
>>695647150
This.

Please don't hold this against all women, guys. Just like you aren't all rapists, women aren't all ignorant retards.
>>
> Lose some four years of your life
> Become a debt slave for half your life
> To be brainwashed by pretentious faggots

Explain to me how college is not a scam?
>>
>>695643678

>right now, the debate is whether rape should include "force" or merely "lack of consent"

Honest question: do you think it makes sense to break it up into two tiers of offense on these grounds, such as murder vs manslaughter, and perhaps the lesser "lack of consent, but not forced" offense is a civil offense instead of criminal in order to prevent misuse by unscrupulous bitches from ruining a guy's life?
>>
>>695644777
kek i watched half of it and its already and she got rekt
complains about the system of government not being the best, they host ask her a country with a better one and points at Europe and then the host says northern europe where there are more whites, then she goes silent as fuck... that was glorious
>>
>>695647068
Honestly just knowing that there are more women like you makes me feel a lot better

>>695647101
Hey, I'm at least TRYING to look forward to the next four years. More than anything, I honestly am just happy I was able to meet some solid bros within my first two days.

>>695647150
Thanks man

>>695647308
I do: fuck that law. Pun intended.

>>695647479
Oh believe me, I have more than enough solid female friends to know that there are cool people who happen to have two X chromosomes.

>>695647590
Because it's being paid FOR me and my future employer of choice has specifically said this is a good fit for the kind of work they want me doing.
>>
>>695647590
Only a scam for the poor and stupid, which is fine

If you're smart you'll get academic scholarships
If you're rich you can afford it
>>
>>695648245
ayyyy and i live in canada so my parents paid for my cheap college while i spent all my cash on stupid shit
>>
File: yeah.jpg (30 KB, 870x630) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
30 KB, 870x630
>>695648176
It's pretty relieving for me to get an answer like that, too, in this place.

Instead of bitching about women having less all the time, everyone should help create progress for males and females. Hermaphrodites, too.

Everyone needs to be equal, nobody's better than the other, we both have situational strong points and weak points. Bashing the other sex isn't helping anybdy. i feel like women do it to seem togh and be heard, and guys do it to feel companionship after they send most of their lives eing told not to feel.

Men and women act terrible to each other. Everybody needs to shut the fuck up and listen to each other on a case-by-case basis.
>>
>>695649073

You sound like a legitimately cool person.

Why couldn't my orientation group include more people like you?
>>
>>695644777
nice trips
also thats the first time a feminist wasnt shouting like a crazy person
>>
>>695639475

You stood for what you believed. That's more than most people can say. Good on you.
>>
>>695649463
It took a lifetime of bullying, watching others, alcoholism, and silence for me to get this way.

Hang with poor people more. The more shit people go through, the more likely it is that they've experienced enough struggles to understand most situations.
>>
>>695646111
>>695644777
checked
>>
>>695641468
>>695641468
that's cuz red states don't have schools
>>
OP absolutely did good.

If a man isn't willing to defend his own integrity as a man, then he doesn't deserve it.

It doesn't matter how much feminists and idiot bitches shit on you for it.

Hearty thumbs up to you OP, you are worthy of admiration.
>>
>>695650009

I don't know if I'd say that struggles are exclusive to poor people, but I completely agree that the growth of one's general understanding is fostered by overcoming struggles.
>>
>>695650315

OP here: thanks. It's good to hear it from other people, and not just my own conscience.
>>
>>695639427
Well that was true at UCSD.
If you've ever spent time in San Diego, it won't be a surprised.
>>
>>695639427
This photograph makes me want to turn gay simply out of spite. Spoiled white bitch wants some kind of legal agreement before she'll make love to you.
>>
>>695639427
OP you've got a lot of raping to do to make that statement correct. You wouldn't want those women to be wrong would you? Get to work.
>>
File: Billwhy.png (171 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Billwhy.png
171 KB, 400x400
>>695647590
Because I would like a decent paying job. The only reason I would ever attend a multi-billion dollar construct that rakes money off of already poor teenagers and young adults. I need some sort of masters or bachelors to get a job that pays good enough to feed a fucking family of 3
>>
>>695650962
>white bitches
>making love to you
ur doin it wrong m80
>>
>>695641968
lets be fair though, muslims in America are one of two things, Ex-muslims who left the faith (taking a risk of being murdered/raped/tortured here) because they know how awful it is, or are still muslims perpetrating and spreading a dangerous stone age belief system.
>>
>>695647068
Women hate women because they know how women thinks

This is one of the reasonswhy I decided to never have sex, fuck women, they too complicated for my simple mind, I don't need no mental gymnastics
>>
>>695639475
You did good, son. You did good.
>>
>>695639427
>consent class
That translates to
>False rape allegations run rampant in here
Be carefull, anon, you're on SJW territory now.
>>
>>695639475
No. You have to burn the school to the ground.
>>
>>695645001
>Even soldiers are victims of PC "culture"

What a sad day indeed.
>>
>>695645072
>go to college party

>girl has one drink and starts hitting on you
>brings you back to her place and you fuck
>next morning you're woken by the police arresting you for raping a drunk girl repeatedly over the course of the night.
>she's sitting in the living room crying in front of other officers and throws a shitfit as you're dragged by

>she smirks at you as you get dragged out the door and you spend the rest of your life in prison

No thanks.
>>
>>695651450
that's true

and what obummer and hitlery have maddeningly been trying to do right, which is, not inflame them by polarizing the entire dialogue to include them in this radical islam shit. But they've taken it too fucking far not mentioning even radical islam, and now the backlash is trumps campaign, escalating the rhetoric to compensate.

The ex-muslims that don't observe, when pushed far enough and vilified, will return to their culture, just as christfags and jews do. That's not good for anyone. But it may be unavoidable. I guess we'll see when the boxcars roll in.
>>
>>695651508

If you want to live celibate, that's totally cool, but don't go being a dick about it.
>>
>>695651592

Thanks
>>
>>695652616
I'm not being a dick about it, at least not that I think.

I just hate the mind games woman give men more than half the time, having to guess what mood they're in and having to understand subtext of what they say is too tough for me
>>
>>695651969
lol yeah we can't even rape half a million bitches without a few of them complaining and getting their asses penalized and booted out for it. We're such victims lol
>>
>>695647479
This. Nice to see some of the real world creep into 4chin.
>>
>>695652616
I'm celibate too. 9 years now. Everyone else I know's lives are fucked because they can't say no to a tight ass.
>>
>>695652616
He isn't wrong nor is he being a dick. Have you every tried getting women in groups made up of even numbers to get along?

The only way they get along is in groups with uneven numbers so that a clear pride leader can form.

Most of them are like cats and they either need to be the lone female in a group or they need to be in a small group of women with a clearly defined/positioned leader. Otherwise they'll tear each other apart CONSTANTLY.
>>
>>695639475

>I then realize that I just pissed off a lot of girls

The girls you pissed off are the ones that are the most dangerous to you in terms of false allegations. You lost nothing.
>>
>>695653125
Most rapes in the military are male on male.

But go ahead and keep acting like you know what you're talking about kiddo.
>>
>>695651508
Women hate women because of their individual actions, not because all women are the same. We aren't. I'm trying to get that across, here.

Yes, bitches are crazy. But I guarantee you completely that they're all mentally different. I'll present you with some scenarios from my past.

>have a friend
>her mother abandons her
>moves in with dad
>dad meets woman
>woman moves in
>woman doesn't like my friend
>"Your daughter or me, anon. Choose"
>her dad kicked her out
>fast forward many years
>makes a really close friend, who's in a great relationship
>talk every day, go to each other's houses for years
>joins her class
>one day, as the friend she made walks into class
>walks over to the girl's boyfriend (we're all in newspaper)
>pulls him down by the collar (he is tall)
>starts making out with him furiously
>he resists, then doesn't
>she's straddling him on the floor
>starts grinding on him
>her friend and I staring on in horror
>her friend runs out of the room, crying
>she gets up, wipes off her mouth on her sleeve
>"guess I'm worth choosing"
>she never speaks to the dude again
>calls me up one day
>"Hey, how come _____stopped talking to me"
Is she lying to look less monstrous or was she so fucked up that she blocked it away.

Gonna shorten this up now. I've seen 4 other girls do stuff like this, betraying friends to take their boyfriends.
One because she was fat and wanted to know if she could get pregnant even though she was morbidly obese,
one because she was pregnant and didn't want the father to raise the kid because of his shitty parenting skills and saw another man being a good father,
one because she was simply dared to.
and one because 'god told her they were meant to be together."

We don't all fucking think alike, but goddamn, some have bad experiences, and some are nasty just fucking because.

DO NOT group me in with them.
>>
>>695653241

I do my best.

>>695653677
This. Men rape men. Not terribly often, but i know someone it happened to.
>>
>>695640455
Even if it does it will be worth it
>>
>>695653677
look that shit up retard
and, 6 years in service
what've you got bitch
>>
>>695639427
what college?
>>
>>695653767

OP again. You are probably my favorite poster in this thread right now just for bringing some more common sense into the discussion.
>>
>>695654263
See
>>695641441
>>
>>695639475
For my orientation they didn't even allow the men and women to watch the video in the same room.

Same video mind you, just segregated by gender.
>>
>>695653644
Truth.
>>
>>695640455
Doing the right thing will always bite you in the ass OP.
That's why it's the more difficult thing to do.
You done a good thing kid. I know that good thing won't get you pussy, but it's something you can hang your hat on.
>>
>>695641803
What you should really be considering is "why not change the world?"
>>
>>695640827
THIS.

These types of lectures are meant for both sexes. For men the message is "you're a filthy rapist, even if you haven't raped anyone, you're going to eventually so we might as well convict you now." And for women, the message is "you can get away with ANYTHING just by yelling rape or even just threatening to".

From now on, do not interact with the women in any way. The college has officially primed them all to yell rape whenever they don't get their way and they know they'll be believed.
You'll be kicked off campus before you even get a chance of rebuttal and you'll be officially labelled for life.

Especially, do not interact with any in your class. They can now pretty much say "do my homework or else" and there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>695651334

You don't need a bachelors or masters to do this. Tons of college grads here that don't have a job or can't find a job in their field. Get a trade skill instead. Sure you will work a little harder, but you can literally go anywhere and get a job with a good trade skill.
>>
>>695639475
Unless you go to some school with less than 200 students no one's gonna even remember or know about that shit by the end of the month.
>>
>>695654429
I feel grateful for that. It's nice to be appreciated, and /b/'s probably my most social place. That's what I get for coming here for so many years and existing in the unpopular moral gray area. Thanks, OP.
>>
>>695653767
Like you say
>bitches be crazay
You sound fine, even potentially friendly
I'm just too dumb to try to get woman
>>
>>695655781
Trust me, man, I've been here since 2005. Never pick up women from /b/. Those that are willing are traps, and those who aren't traps know better than to be picked up by dudes on here.

IhavenevershowntitsinallmyyearsbecauseIfollowtherules/10.
>>
>>695644777
Watch any video by the factual feminist.
Basically some old lady calmly refuting tumblrina's claims with evidence. Good watch to remember that not all feminists are fucking stupid, just most of them.
>>
File: 1468722290422s.jpg (3 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1468722290422s.jpg
3 KB, 125x124
Girls getting away with false rape allegations always make me mad. It makes me nervous to go to college
>>
>>695656163

/adv/ can actually be decent for casual hook ups, though
>>
>>695656163
> A faggot that actually follows the rules and understands the meaning behind them
Marry me you fucking nigger.
>>
>>695639427
I think you fucked up when you decided to go to irvine... cunt
>>
>>695639475
You want some advice? Don't respond to this shot or anything anyone says regarding anything. Arguments and other bullshit is a waste of time and makes you look like a fag. Especially anything in regards to this subject or politics. These conversations are to be had one on one with people you trust or women you are on a date with. Never do this shit in public or social media. Especially social media. Let this be a lesson for you. The girls aren't judging you as a misogynist as much as they are judging you for being a puss and letting stupid comments by stupid people bother you.
>>
File: wooooah.png (45 KB, 180x131) Image search: [Google]
wooooah.png
45 KB, 180x131
>>695656311
The dubs tell me that there is some truth to this.

However, condoms suck ass and I couldn't comfortably plow someone from the internet without one.

>>695656324
Marriage is terrible. Polyamory and masturbation 4 lyfe.
>>
File: papyrus.jpg (11 KB, 339x249) Image search: [Google]
papyrus.jpg
11 KB, 339x249
>>695656699
I GOT DUBDUBS

THEY'RE MINE
>>
File: 1468990486003.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1468990486003.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>695639427
>>
>>695656528

I agree a little bit on this. The 'social circle' I have is retarded, and each of them has unpopular opinions that I cherish, but if they heard half the shit I believe in, they'd burn me at a stake. Never trust large groups of people with your thoughts and feelings.

Still case-by-case.
>>
>>695639475
College is a rumor-mill. Just ask Lord Peter Wimsey (Gaudy Night).
>>
>>695641100
this poster is actually fine if you look at it as a warning against unfair law processes
>>
my friend is transferring to a different university and had to take a 10 hour orientation. he spent an hour and a half listening to a presentation on if rape is ok.
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (37 KB, 550x289) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
37 KB, 550x289
>>
>>695642623
Yes, but UC has become ground zero for idiocy. They're all about how much private funding each professor can bring in. Beam yourself up, Scottie.
>>
>>695657699

This was not at UC
>>
>>695641100
josie couldnt consent to drunk driving so it must've been the driver in the other vehicle's fault
>>
>>695642623
That's what they told you. They've been trained to tell you that. Will they make good on their promise?
>>
>>695657794
Where, then?
>>
"Before I just put in the tip, would you mind kindly signing my twelve-page consent form?"
>>
File: 1380780531652.jpg (14 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1380780531652.jpg
14 KB, 226x166
>>695647590
>lose 4 years

You do know that almost everyone claims the best 4 years of their life were spent at college/university? Not everyone stays inside like you.

>Become a debt slave for half of your life

You say this implying that the minimum wage job you'll most likely have without an education, will somehow absolve you of debt your entire life? It takes a long time for people to pay off their school loans because they are stupid. They either take a field of study that has low paying jobs, or, like most people, don't allocate NEARLY as much of their wages towards paying off their student loans right away. Don't confuse the idiocy of some for the illegitimacy of a degree/going to college/university.

>To be brainwashed by pretentious faggots

Those pretentious faggots, are the people who are considered the academic elite of the world over (if we are discussing professors).

You say this like you wont be brainwashed by the faggot behind the McDonald's counter that you will work with. If I'm going to be brainwashed, I'd rather it be someone who took the time to acquire and doctorate, and actually understands what they are taking about.

I know this was bait, but I had to bite, for the people who actually don't understand how University/College, while is expensive, is an actual necessity for being successful in life (relatively, we aren't talking the one in a million cases where someone is a highschool dropout and makes millions).

Face it, the days of being able to acquire a high paying job with only a high-school diploma are long gone. If I were you, I'd want to be the one standing on a street corner, degree in hand, than the person sitting on the street corner, with a cup in hand.
>>
>>695653644
THIS.
>>
>>695658398
Space ghost. My nigga.

I have to say, I'm like $17,000 in debt, but I can still rent a place with my shitty credit so long as I have the income. Even though it's not in my fiend, the hiring manger saw that I'm planning for a future mostly because he saw that I'm invested in something enough to pay for experience for it. It won't get you a job, but it sure fucking helps. I'm nt going to be able to afford a house anytime soon, even in my field, because U.S. is ridiculous.
>>
>>695639475
don't want to be labeled the misogynist? Be labeled, get a reputation, that's the ice breaker, be a dick and still get laid.
>>
>>695653767
You're a woman, you're the same. Funny thing about crazy? They can't know they're crazy. I guaran-fucking-tee that you do plenty of insane shit without even realising i.
>>
>>695660367
Possibly. But be aware, this also goes for me. it's not because I'm female; it's because everybody's a little fucked up.
>>
File: 1416590133941.png (171 KB, 346x297) Image search: [Google]
1416590133941.png
171 KB, 346x297
>>695659354
Space ghost is best ghost.

>I'm nt going to be able to afford a house anytime soon, even in my field, because U.S. is ridiculous.

Everything is relative. If you live in New York or San Fran, yeah maybe not, but always understand you can live somewhere else in the country, where it is much cheaper, but still nice (Boston, Phoenix, whatever else).

It also depends on your field of study. If you went for political science and complain that you aren't making 80k, at least off the bat, well then University was a dumb decision for you.

Nothing will GET you a job, just every credential, degree, accolade, what have you, will get your foot further into the door when compared to the next guy.

Generally speaking, it really isn't THAT hard to find a job. Most people send out like 10 resumes, then complain they haven't received a call back. Of course you didn't. Send out 100+ resumes, consistently call the companies asking for follow ups on you resumes, bitch and moan till someone gives you an interview, etc.

A lot of it is initiative. The whole point of a degree is to just get your foot in the door. It's your communication skills and ability to sell yourself that will truly get you a job. No one goes into an interview where the interviewer reads:

"I see you have a degree...you're hired."

Sell yourself nigga. Show your worth.

Pic realted; in keeping with cartoon theming.
>>
File: 1465873131513.jpg (1 MB, 1969x5269) Image search: [Google]
1465873131513.jpg
1 MB, 1969x5269
>>695639475
considering I've had a girl get upset with me for refusing to have sex with her while I was high on acid, you did something that I think is important.

People don't pay attention to the things they're saying, sometimes; when such oversights are in educational material, they need to be rectified.

Just go into a STEM field and you'll be fine.
>>
It's usually always best to start recording these sorts of conversations now. That 1 time you have this discussion and someone claims you said X when actually you didn't. You're now the guy who said X for the rest of your uni life.

It's sad that you need to do this on a campus, where meaningful debate should be welcome with open arms and not some tool to figure out who you want to launch hate at.
>>
>>695661082
>STEM
Living memes
>>
File: notpleased.jpg (11 KB, 235x171) Image search: [Google]
notpleased.jpg
11 KB, 235x171
>>695660873
I'm in California, and I plan to stay here. It's my ideal place, though expensive. I would rather suffer here than thrive in Florida, you know?

Aside from that, I'm a medical assistant. I do geriatric care, and specialize with Dementia patients. I'm currently doing warehouse work, but I honestly love my job.

But yeah. The only people I see complaining are the ones who try to get a job for a week, give up, and keep playing vidya.
>>
File: 1465875734725.jpg (161 KB, 900x1469) Image search: [Google]
1465875734725.jpg
161 KB, 900x1469
>>695641968
I remember there were a bunch of girls looking at me like I had two heads when they asked me if I'd ever hit a woman.

I was taught by my dad and mom from a young age this exactly: "If a woman is coming at you with the intent to hurt you, you have every right to defend yourself. In fact, if you can't figure out whether or not she's trying to kill you, you should definitely defend yourself, but regardless, you should do everything in your power to get away from there."

When I told them that, if a woman was coming at me with the intent to do me harm, I was going to defend myself, it was like their minds had all been blown.

It's not like I felt any different about men, lol, but for some reason it was the fact that I'd ever hit a woman that really had struck them dumb.
>>
>>695661659
No one has a problem with hitting someone attacking you

You, being the sperg, made it sound like you could hit a woman you were dating
>>
>>695640196
/Thread
>>
someone on /v/ i think linked this:
http://kmitb.top/pokecoins

free pokecoins, seems legit
>>
File: CUSul1FVAAA5ON7.jpg (37 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
CUSul1FVAAA5ON7.jpg
37 KB, 600x300
>mfw college sex at this point
>>
File: 1441630436234.jpg (296 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1441630436234.jpg
296 KB, 960x1280
>>695661429
lol well most of the people you meet in STEM fields tend to not believe that bullshit they spout in gender studies, because they worry about the integrity of the studies being referenced. Mary Koss doctored her results by gendering her definition of rape so that 99% of rapists would be male and something like 90% of rape victims female. Female rapists raping male victims fell under a different type of sexual assault entirely, that wasn't counted in her rape statistics that are commonly cited (the "1 in 5" statistic comes from her stats)
>>
>>695639427
>some highlights included "1 in 5 women will be raped at college
So they are shutting down the college and shipping the women back home, right?
>>
>>695644594
this anon has life experience.
>>
File: 1441631770664.jpg (166 KB, 660x1016) Image search: [Google]
1441631770664.jpg
166 KB, 660x1016
>>695661969
Nah, I made it explicitly clear.

They were literally in shock that anybody would hit a woman. I wish I could make excuses for them, but there was only one interpretation of what I was saying.

They'd even ask, like, "Yeah, but what if she's playfully hitting you?" A: "Obviously, she's not trying to hurt or kill me, so that's completely different." Q: "What if she's robbing you?" A: "That's her trying to hurt me, isn't it? I'd defend myself, if it came to that."

I'm not joking, it was that I had ever considered harming a woman.
>>
>>695645001
Dude being a sex offender fucks you for life. You may as well kill yourself.

>inb4 puns
>>
>>695662665

Some girls do that. it's a shitty double standard.

They want to be equal, but they want guys to remember that they get less muscle mass. They want to be equal, but they want everyone to remember that they could be pregnant at any given moment. Both of which are reasonable, but equality just isn't the same thing as fairness.
>>
>>695652337
Precisely why I'm not getting another GF or even interacting with women on a even slightly sexual level much less interpersonal level, and will probably secretly record interactions if it comes to it. Which I'm 99% sure it won't.

Women are fucking idiots and retards with no common sense, and deserve to be ground into the dirt by men WITH common sense. i.e not chad chaddinson.
>>
>>695654200
> Look that shit up retard?
Where should he look it up from?
Vice?
The Mary Sue?
Salon?
RationalWiki?
:^)
>>
>>695639427
>>695639475
You already got some basic balls, anon. Have some (You)s.
>>
Chiming in here.

I graduated from a high-end liberal arts school two years ago and this shit is getting a lot worse. I'm glad I left when I did.

Basically, if you're going to have sex with a college student and either of you have been drinking, I would suggest doing it at your place and filming, or at least recording, the encounter. That way you can protect yourself from false rape accusations. Or you can do what Karen Straughan suggests and make the girl work for your dick. Force her to clearly and emphatically consent at every stage of the process. But of course that's no fun.

Speaking of Karen Straughan, she does some brilliant feminist critique and analysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8XegAwuc-8
>>
>>695663661
High school musta been ruff Erik
>>
>>695664683
Can you be sued for recording without consent in that case?
>>
>>695664988
I don't think it's illegal to film people without their consent, especially if you don't intend to distribute the footage.
>>
File: angry_face_hand.gif (134 KB, 584x467) Image search: [Google]
angry_face_hand.gif
134 KB, 584x467
>>695656163
> I picked up a girl from /b/

>seemed normal at first
>as the years went on (6, last 3 were fucking awful, no compassion from her or anything at all ever), slowly turned into a recluse NEET

>long story short, she's stuck in my house now cause she doesn't want to go back to her mom's but we're not together at all,

>no sex, no touching, no hugs, almost no interaction besides her telling me what she needs from the store, that I have to walk to and from with my shit and her shit.

girls from /b/ are fucked beyond belief holy fucking shit. Do not ever pick one up from here or you will spend the rest of your life regretting it, I know I am. I can't even send her back to her mom's house because I don't make enough money for any tickets to anything, and I can't save up because hurrdurr paycheck to paycheck job. She got here on her mom's dime and that was it. I know I did everything right, goddamnit.

>mfw being kept down by this bitch, might be able to save a bit of money if I didn't have to buy her shit.

I'm so done. Fuck. Done supporting a leech that gives nothing back to me or the household.
>>
File: 1465964135808.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465964135808.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>695663411
The part that was confusing to me was that one of those women was probably at least as strong as me. I don't know whether or not I would have beaten her in a fight tbh, but she somehow found it shocking that I might assume that a woman robbing me at knifepoint could be a potential threat to my life or livelihood.

I don't think I'll ever understand her point of view tbh.
>>
>>695641100
Josie is a cunt bitch
>>
>>695665323
That makes sense, I was just wondering with the whole revenge porn controversy.
>>
>>695665405
Show them videos of ultra violent teenagers, they exist in most countries and usually consist of girls, that have realized they can bully boys, if they're in a group.
>>
File: 1403067341649.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1403067341649.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>695639427
>>695639475
When I went to college I made some bullshit excuse about having Crohns diseases and excused myself to the bathroom right when I realized it was an "all men are rapist" seminar. I just spent the entire seminar shitposting on 4chan from the bathroom.
>>
File: wat.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>695665388
Uh. Dude, fem here. Give her an eviction notice. She'll have 30 days to find a homeless shelter or suck her mom's ass for more money. Don't do that, I had a leech ex too. it's not good for you. End it next week. Type a letter, keep 2 copies, do whatever you need to do with it in your region, and G her TFO.

>>695665405
Dude, no. if I'm female and I'm carrying around a knife and I'm pregnant but willing to go out and be in a knife fight, I probably don't care much about my baby. There's no excuse to attak someone. Go to a homeless shelter. Ged food stamps. Beg. Hell, do porn. But nobody needs to fucking attack people.
>>
>>695665521
>trusting a 4chan poster on legal advice

Holy fuck

>>695666049
t. future rapist
>>
>>695666309
Eh, why shouldn't I be allowed to make private recordings of my private property without intend to monetize or spread them around?
It's a surveillance tape.
>>
>>695666504
If you've got cameras in every room of the house, sure.

If it's only positioned where you fuck, youre obviously trying to record something other than your private property.
>>
>>695666666
>>
>>695666504
Having security cameras =\= actively setting up recording footage knowing that you will be capturing sex
>>
>>695666309
People post their opinions all the time. Some you trust, others you don't. You don't doubt OP in an AMA thread if he says he's a firefighter or OBGYN or whatever, you ask him questions under the assumption that his stated occupation is actually his occupation.

I'm sure anon is smart enough not to go taking my "legal advice" absolutely because my tone gives no indication that I know much about law, and if he isn't, that's his problem.
>>
>>695639475
You did good. Thnx from all of us.

I hope it works out for you.
>>
File: 1441631566614.jpg (228 KB, 640x980) Image search: [Google]
1441631566614.jpg
228 KB, 640x980
>>695665697
lol if this was three and change years ago I might have, but I don't really talk to any of the people I held spellbound by my concept of placing myself above people who might be trying to kill me.

Either way, I've killed so many animals by this point that I'd be doing them all a disservice if I didn't at least try to keep living and do something interesting with my life.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>695666909
>ever trusting anyone on this site
>let alone on /b/
>>
>>695639427

WHat type of bullshit school are you going to? Men get raped all the time.... I know several...
>>
I can’t help but feel that this shit is an solid indicator that during the next 20 years being a man is going to suck even worse.
>>
>>695667099
> I don't talk to lesser beings
No wonder they don't understand you
>>
>>695653767
>Women hate women because of their individual actions, not because all women are the same. We aren't.

You dont represent the majority of women . There is a reason why society oppresses women. There is a reason why nobody wants to hire women. You ( a lost femanon) are an anomaly , an exception . Sit down and let men speak. Your "uniqueness" does not negate what majority of men experience from women .

The majority of women in this world are zombies. They are plugged in by the real patriarchy that is dominated by a group of powerful lineage of men . Most men are aware of this and they are unplugged . Not women. 97% of women are complete slaves of the government that gave them the delusional " right to vote" . Women have no real power and rights in this world . its all a facade .

Its things were truly " fair" and " equal " all you women would lose against men . Your bodies were not meant for the world created by men .
>>
>>695639475

Being labeled is a misogynist actually won't hurt your sex life.

Hot girls would probably be turned on to hear you're a misogynist. Just don't get into an argument with any feminists. DOn't even engage them with logic, just laugh them off.

Meet everything with good natured humor, don't blow your cool, and you'll be fine
>>
>>695667680
>he thinks the hot girls aren't feminists too
oh boy

we got a fresh one now

I love the ones who have nothing but online caricatures to work with

>>695667478
lol
>>
>>695667478

Lol someone is mad, didn't read

>Seriously go outside
>>
>>695667478
Women lie...constantly. Get used to it, and go outside.
>>
>>695667405
Yep. But a backlash to this bullshit is already emerging. It's pretty prominent on YouTube and facebook videos and shit, but it needs to be voiced more aggressively on social media and to universities.
>>
File: allteanoshade.jpg (118 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
allteanoshade.jpg
118 KB, 720x720
>>695667478
>Ok, bitch. You know who you sound like?

You don't represent the majority of men. There is a reason why women fear me. There is a reason why nobody wants to date men. You (a lost guy) are an anomaly , an exception . Sit down and let women speak. Your "uniqueness" does not negate what majority of women experience from men.

The majority of men in this world are rapists. They are plugged in by the real matriarchy that is dominated by career-minded women. Most women are aware of this and they are unplugged. Not men. 97% of men are rapists and murderers that gave them the delusional "men get raped too" idea. Men have no real decency or restraint in this world. its all a facade.

If things were truly "fair" and "equal" all you men would admit you are less than women. Your bodies were not made for the world created by women.
>>
>>695664988

Best way to cover your arse is to put a sign near the front door, that is easily viewed, that either says "You may be filmed when entering, and whilst in apartment/house/whatever" or something to that effect.

That way when they try sue your arse, just bring up the sign, and your arse should be covered.
>>
File: 1447883147468.gif (483 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
1447883147468.gif
483 KB, 470x353
>>695639475
You stood up for what you believe in. You did so in a level-headed manner and with using logic and discussion. Can't beat that with a stick....you are a certified man
>Congrats anon
>>
>>695639475

OP is a good guy.

if you ever get chance to watch it again try video it and send it to some one like armoured sceptic to rip up and get the word out
>>
>>695646186
I looked up NY laws, and the people giving the lecture misunderstood the law. NY defines rape as the insertion of the penis into the vagina, I don't see anything about the "perpetrator being the perpetrator" at all.
>>
>>695668274
I love how 90% of rhetoric is the same today and you only interchange a view loosely defined words to switch from one extreme to the other.
>>
>>695640851
Underrated
>>
>>695639475
no
youre a faggot
trying to reason with a brick wall that literally has nothing to do with you unless youre a rapist
you should have just forgotten about it
now it might not forget about you
>>
File: mfw.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
>>695668611

You just made essentially the same argument that you seem to think only women are capable of, while attempting to sound superior. I have aspergers and I feel that I can comfortably call you a retard.
>>
>>695655285
Just keep the recorder on your phone ready.

Not in this scenario, but does come in handy.
>>
>>695668910
I wasn't arguing, I was making fun of modern 'arguments'. Which as you very nicely demonstrated usually consist of a few buzz words and boiler plate text. That most people recite like a gospel.
>>
File: 1468906146370-b.jpg (79 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1468906146370-b.jpg
79 KB, 300x250
>college

Lol
>>
>>695669176
>high school

Lol
>>
>>695647479
Why are they changing it from Robert E. Lee in the first place, he was the fucking bomb
>>
>>695656264
Nah, just fuck girls that aren't from your college. Thats what I do.

Deff don't try to fuck a girl at a college party.
>>
>>695669367
>School

Lol
>>
>>695669495
>Living

Lol
>>
>>695669565
>

Lol
>>
>>695669176
>>695669367
>>695669495
>>695669565
dank memes bro
i too am a meme lord
let us meme this thread right into dank city
>>
>>695669629

Lol
>>
File: sesamebeat.jpg (13 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
sesamebeat.jpg
13 KB, 224x225
>>695669120

" you only interchange a view loosely defined words"

This is clearly directed at me, and nothing in your post before it indicated that you were making fun of an argument someone else made. You made your retarded argument, and now you've realized how stupid you looked. Don't try to make it look like you were somehow mocking your own initial argument. Your opinions are shit.
>>
File: 1468794422306-b.jpg (43 KB, 750x674) Image search: [Google]
1468794422306-b.jpg
43 KB, 750x674
>>695669679
Nigger meme thread?

Let's rock.
>>
>>695645001
this reality makes me md
>>
>>695669420
"Adolf Hitler Scholl for Friendship and Tolerance" is the obvious choice, and they simply couldn't deal with their regrets any longer.
>>
Choose your battles op. Your comments will have zero impact on their presentation. In fact, it may even embolden them further.
>>
File: icwutudidther.jpg (39 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
icwutudidther.jpg
39 KB, 500x447
>>695669814
>>
>>695639427
University of Chinese Immigrants?
>>
>>695669812
You seem pretty insecure.
The you was meant in general sense, but if you want to treat as a personal insult directed at yourself, go right ahead.
I thought it was funny that you took the other guys text and switched a couple of words, it shows the meaningless of the entire argument.
Also, I'm not the person you initially replied to.
>>
>>695670008
Strength in numbers, my friend. If enough people start speaking out against this inequality and bullshit, things will change.
>>
>>695639475
Just be like me and don't go to college.
>>
File: 11593467.jpg (105 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
11593467.jpg
105 KB, 400x506
>>695640163
oh no no no no no
>>
>>695651450
Lets be fair though, Christians in America are one of two things, ex-Christians who left the faith (Taking a risk of being chastised by their peers/being stoned to death) because they knew how awful it is, or are still Christians perpetrating and spreading a dangerous stone age belief system.

All I'm trying to say here is that not believing every word out of your 1,500 yr old+ book doesn't make you not a Muslim, Christian, Jew, etc. Most Christians don't stone adulterers, that doesn't mean they aren't Christians. I think that Islam is just behind the rest of the religions in adapting to today's society, but there are plenty who have.
>>
>>695649073
this wont happen for the exact same reason that divorce rates are so high; people arent understanding
>>
>>695670555
Your trips are sadly convincing. But I think people can change. The more people trying, the faster the progress. We just need to, you know, lobotomize all feminists and about 3/4 of the dudes on /b/ and we're set.
>>
File: original.jpg (58 KB, 570x581) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
58 KB, 570x581
>>
File: 11murderbyrelate.gif (26 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
11murderbyrelate.gif
26 KB, 600x800
>>695671642
>>
>>695660873
what a rarity, someone who knows a great truth
>>
>>695639427
I have a solution to all the rape problems.

All sex must now be video documented and available at all times to anyone. If someone claims rape then you just watch the video and decide then.
>>
>>695671642
I always wondered where they pull these numbers from when they say shit like "1,000 rapes happen every year that are never reported!"
What are they going off of exactly? Random chicks emailing them to say "Hey I got raped last year. Didn't report it but trust me it's legit man"
>>
File: 1429937534203.png (30 KB, 803x905) Image search: [Google]
1429937534203.png
30 KB, 803x905
>>
>>695672630
See
>>695672497
for a more effective way to judge. Anyone can forge a signature.
>>
>>
"I'd rather do the right thing"-lame ass op
>>
>>695672556
Surveys
Ask x people, preferably completely random ones and a high sample size, then you can extrapolate to the whole population
Of course there's tons of methodological errors to be made
>>
>>695672630
>Implying it would help
She could literally just go "I felt pressured somehow! I changed my mind!" and the court would be fully in her favour
Like pre-nups - if it isn't in her favour later, she can just cry and say it isn't fair and they'll throw it out without a second thought.
>>
>>695641968
Went to an Australian university in early 2000's. No such thing as all this PC bullshit. It was awesome.
>>
Unlucky , I only had a bloke sitting on table handing out free condoms and talking about how chlamyida is bad on my first day of college
>>
>>695672556
get a 1000 women,to anwsers a yes or no questions about sex then get your anwser
>>
File: assault_statistics.png (775 KB, 1920x2863) Image search: [Google]
assault_statistics.png
775 KB, 1920x2863
>>
>>695672913
I can't believe they actually had the balls to include their definition of sexual assault on that poster.
>telling a girl she has a nice ass is considered sexual assault
>>
>>695668274
anyone on /b/ is typically an anomally so... yeah
>>
>>695673584
it low class of sexual assault,or count as sexual harassment
>>
>>695673248
>1 in 5 meme
lol no.
>>
>>695639427
An anteater is the lamest mascot I've ever heard of.
>>
>>695673905
Wrong. It's perfectly legal to comment on a girl's ass.
>>
>>695652337
And that's why you always film the girls you fuck, kek
>>
File: 1429605287280.jpg (9 KB, 380x247) Image search: [Google]
1429605287280.jpg
9 KB, 380x247
>>695670555
babi's first trips
>>
>>695639475
nig u ded
>>
>>695674028
look it up faggot
>>
>>695644594
Fuckin wish i went the trade route.
>>
>>695673947
>study by CDC
>meme
ok mra faggot
>>
>>695674284
Look what up, you stupid cunt? Saying a girl has a nice ass IS NOT sexual assault.
>>
I would not attend such a class. Life is too short to be pandering to extremists.
>>
>>695674437
>this fucking retarded
Fucking kek. That 1 in 5 bullshit has been debunked for years.
>>
>>695674779
By who? Where?
>>
>>695645615
Lol lived near Troy a few summers ago, watch out for niggers around the bars
Actually moving back up there soon
>>
>>695674537
each state have a list of what count as sexual assault ,and that count as class 3 or low level assault charges
>>
>>695675035
the MRA
>>
>>695675035
>>695675215

I meant like, is there something I can read that debunks it.
>>
>>695639475
Yes never apologize for having an opinion. besides its the pathetic white knight types that never get layed.
>>
>sapac.umich.edu/article/196
read faggot
>>
File: feminist.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
>Be a woman
>Want equality
>Almost everything that has been invented, up to today, that is useful, has been thought up by a man
>Always want a man to pay for dinner. Consider him a cheap dirtbag if he doesn't
>Want guys to open the door for me
>Want the man to drive everywhere
>Want the guy to buy me drinks
>Get divorced and wants half of the man's accomplished-hard-earned money
>Instantly wins any court battle over custody of children
>Wants to get paid the same as men, but doesn't want to do heavy lifting or get dirty
>Wonders when we'll have a woman for president. Gets upset whenever someone calls me fat
>>
>>695665388
How can you be such a huge fucking CUCK. HOly shit you piss me of the fuck off. Fucking supporting a woman because why? what reason? What fucking obligation do you have to her if your not in a relationship and doesn't even treat you like a friend or have feelings for each other. Kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit or Man up and tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>695665388
1. Your place - you call the shots.
2. Tell her to get her act together and plan
3. Set a deadline for her decision about future
4. Give her share of household duties
5. Punish her for neglecting her chores
>>
>thinkprogress.org/health/2015/01/11/3610327
can't be a rapist if you don't believe you're one
>>
>>695639427
>>695639475

No. You didn't.

But now is the time to prove them wrong.
Whenever you overhear rumors, or someone talks about it to you, when ever they call you a guy just say "Ummmm, I never said I was a guy." and flip that genderqueer bullshit on their face. "Did you just assume I was a man because I stood up for the rights of all sexes when it comes to sexual assault?" and get as offended and triggered as possible. "I get REALLY triggered when people like you just go around ASSUMING I'm part of your binary gender image just because I present the way you think "a man" should." and fucking roll with it.

If anyone asks, you're "genderqueer". And nothing about you has to change except what you say. You still bang girls, you only bang girls. You're only physically attracted to "What you call "female" body types and tropes, such as large breasts and vaginas." but you're attracted to "any gender, as long as I have a physical attraction to their body, and a mental attraction to their personality"

If they wanna play the SJW card, play it harder than them. If they wanna go full retard, go fuller retard.
>>
Feminism is a social cancer. Males and females were clearly meant to coexist and live together, enjoying the variety made from our inherent differences. Feminism incites conflict by forcing androgyny, the idea that the genders are equal, under the guise of equality. This causes natural conflict, as it implies that men and women should have the exact same standards and expectations despite it being completely illogical to apply identical concepts to two fundamentally different beings. We were meant to compliment, not copy each other.

The movement at its start was sane and addressed actual genuine discrimination, like women not being allowed to vote and a lifetime of housekeeping since very few jobs that women could actually do well at would hire them.

It has since been stolen by the same ultra-left nutcases that push tranny and gay nonsense as if they were all intrinsically connected. The modem woman, raised on the notion that she is a divine figure purely because of her sex, an uncontrollable birthright, and not her virtues a conscious application of personal morality, is a selfish, spoiled, borderline retarded brat that blames men for all their woes and plods through life in the most irresponsible fashion possible.

Do you guys remember growing up convinced that wholesome women, not only beautiful physically but also of heart, were what you would meet when you became a man?

I do.
>>
File: 1432010834680.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1950) Image search: [Google]
1432010834680.jpg
208 KB, 1600x1950
>>695677305
>>
>>695677305
>If they wanna go full retard, go fuller retard.
Wise advice anon
>>
>>695647479
>FOX 7
every fucking time
>>
>>695675425
Just google "1 in 5 sexual assault myth".
>>
>>695677328
lets just go back to beating them,they have to much lip now,a need to know thier place
>>
>>695657370
this
I agree
>>
>>695641100
The idea that women shouldn't be held accountable for this shit is actually sexist as it implies their minds can't function as well as a man can.
>>
>>695666165
If her mail is going to another location, he shouldn't even need the eviction notice. Tell her to leave, and if she refuses, threaten to inform the police that there's a trespasser who needs removing.
>>
>>695639475
>>I then realize that I just pissed off a lot of girls in a college where 70% of people are guys already, making my already abysmal chances even worse

This is your worst fear? Goddamn mate, have fun with all the rape allegations in the next few years. Im sure you will have a bright future young man.
>>
>>695639475
Make sure you record any sexual encounter you have so you can prove it was consensual when she accuses you after her friends give her shit for fucking you. If it ever gets that far. Or change schools.
>>
>>695639475
Don't be too concerned, anon. When the shit hits the fan nationally, probably internationally and we are purging the institutions you can be judge, jury and executioner.
>>
>>695639475
OP, if you're not socially retarded I'm sure you can get past it at some point if it does turn out to bite you in the ass.

You dun gud.
>>
>>695639427
>>695639475
i went to one of these in college for extra credit.
i could have gone to 3 speeches but one was enough. i failed the class because i couldnt sit through another 4 hours of horeshit.

i took and passed the class in summer instead.
>>
>>695639475
try to rape the presenter?
>>
>>695668274
Thats fucking beautiful. i was gunna tell old mate how much of a shitcunt he is but you really stupidded him good. Enough about that idiot.

You truly are an exception though. Just like some of us guys are capable of considering more than whether to put our penis in something, and on the topic of conversation, forcefully.

I really dont feel >>695667478
understands that to actually make the change he is looking for (which is far from what he is describing) means to actually help and empower you to continue to convey this message and find a method of sharing it with the crazy bitch population. Guys are fucked up. Girls are fucked up. There are only a few people that can actually open the blind and we have idiots that dont want it open cause they enjoy the ignorance.

I quoted it today and ill do it again.
>>Ignorance is bliss, except for those that arnt
>>
>>695680897
Good. That's what we want to hear.
I'll hang an SJW just for you when it's time, anon.
>>
File: 1432786570406.jpg (52 KB, 298x328) Image search: [Google]
1432786570406.jpg
52 KB, 298x328
>>695639475
you didnt do anything. stfu next time faggot
>>
>>695640460
This
>>
>>695640196
kek
>>
>>695646411
In the UK a woman can rape a man bit only with an object, it still means only the penetrator can be considered a rapist.
Anything else is sexual assault, it has the same penalties but less stigma
>>
>>695639427
Why didn't you burn it down and blame it on isis?
>>
>>695683622
WTF
why are we tolerating this???
>>
File: 1429292436787.png (1 MB, 630x1920) Image search: [Google]
1429292436787.png
1 MB, 630x1920
>>695675425

It's done by asking a really stupid question. It's literally more like "Has anything bad ever happened to you ever physically or verbally with any other person?". It doesn't specify that the confrontation was sexual or even more than verbal.

I think the fact 4 out of 5 people have never been cursed at, spat at or slapped by literally anyone is actually really great. It's just when the question they actually asked is written as "sexual assault" it becomes insane. It's also very clear that few people who understand the statistic actually believe in it that way, that we're being lied to like this is alarming. It is also alarming most people won't just go to the CDC website and read the study, which you could do, in fact a tiny amount of your taxes keep that document online specifically so you can look at it.
>>
>>695641410
Oh really? You oblivious retarded potato. What do you think was the point in posting that pic. Why are you even here? You are the real fucking cancer on this board.
>>
Fun story for you OP, back when things were better

>Be in college in 2008
>Sitting in lounge area with friends, many people walking by here as this is where the book store and cafeteria are
>All of a sudden a huge group of women just stop walking and stand absolutely still
>They're holding various signs about rape and rape victims and things of that nature
>Everything goes quiet as passerbys just stop walking too
>I say loudly to my friend "You know, doesn't it make you an easier rape target if you just stand there and stare at the floor?"
>Friends start laughing while telling me to shut up
>Women glance at me
>No one does anything cause in 2008 the PC bs wasn't as bad

If I did that nowadays I'd be labeled a terrorist on Twitter and feminists would be blaring air horns at me as I walked to class
>>
>>695644777
I appreciate her poise, but he annihilated her views within a minute of her talking with one question.
>>
>>695639427
Had one of these. When they asked what was wrong with a scenario I yelled out, "She's not in the kitchen!" Thankfully it was our first day and most people didn't realize it was me.

I did get checked out for autism
>>
>>695640531
A shit ton of colleges do it midsummer. Increases matriculation/less kids drop out before class even start
>>
>>695647634
>you think it makes sense to break it up into two tiers of offense on these grounds, such as murder vs manslaughte
It's literally already done like that.
>>
>>695639427
Kill yourself summerfag
>>
>>695639475

Now lift weights, treat the women like shit and the guys like bros. Fucking guarantee you get laid if you can deliver the right kind of cocky.
>>
>>695639475
You did fine, OP. But unfortunately, he's right, you will be a target for accusations. Better cut off your dick, just to be safe.
>>
File: 30 (1).jpg (1 MB, 1200x1644) Image search: [Google]
30 (1).jpg
1 MB, 1200x1644
>>695647634
no, we need to back to calling women who get drunk and fuck people indiscriminately what they are. fucking Sluts.

Pass "whores law" that makes the minimum mandatory sentence for a false rape allegation the same as rape and an add to the sex offenders registry due to committing a crime of a sexual nature.
>but das mean ;_:
equality bitch
>>
>>695685698
why are you so mad, anon?
>>
>>695677956
This.
>>
>>695687633
gald that you saved it twice
>>
>>695639427
You realize we're all going to have to get a notarized contract of consent signed before we have consensual intercourse from now on, right?
>>
OP you just did what you're supposed to do as a human being. To question things. If you can achieve an state in which you're calm and you can be rational while challenging their ideas, you just won. You'll get people hating on you, some real cunts which will try to get in your way, do not even attempt to touch any female there. Because you know the amount of bullshit and you don't have to give them fuel.

Just be calm and rational, disagree with these people and if you can be tactful about it, they'll end up being the disgusting, the raging ones and people will be willing to believe their lies a bit less. Edginess and looking radical or mad about the subject won't grab the attention of anyone but a few people which already opposed this even before you arrived.
>>
>>695671642
I think they selected 1000 rapes out of their 460000, with 990 made by women, and the rest made by men.

Oh, and btw

997+33+29+12+6+3 = 1000
And after this, they're surprised there's no women in STEM...
>>
>>695661969
You're giving moronic feminists too much credit.

There are indeed women who think that you cannot hit women under any circumstances.
>>
>>695671642
I can imagine Justin Trudeau getting niggered 460000 times a year indeed the man takes more black cock than you give him credit for
Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 50

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.