Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I believe it is time for a fluffy abuse thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 152
File: haircuts.jpg (98 KB, 563x750) Image search: [Google]
haircuts.jpg
98 KB, 563x750
I believe it is time

for

a fluffy abuse thread
>>
File: orange.png (794 KB, 1024x2304) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
794 KB, 1024x2304
>>
File: fire.png (134 KB, 820x2200) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
134 KB, 820x2200
>>695502371
get in while it lasts, lads
>>
I don't have shit, someone wrote a greentext.
>>
File: vidya.jpg (2 MB, 1152x3352) Image search: [Google]
vidya.jpg
2 MB, 1152x3352
>>
File: peel.jpg (209 KB, 800x1238) Image search: [Google]
peel.jpg
209 KB, 800x1238
>>695502555
I got trips, this thread is ordained.

What got you guys into fluffy abuse? I found it by accident on /b/ a few months ago and... I guess curiosity killed the cat.
>>
File: pest.gif (61 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
pest.gif
61 KB, 267x199
>>
File: unexpected.gif (429 KB, 900x550) Image search: [Google]
unexpected.gif
429 KB, 900x550
>>695502888
trips again!
I'll write a greentext if some more anons show up.
>>
Anyone got emotional abuse? Or pet shop stories? I like the idea of going into a pet shop and observing the fluffy social dynamics and watching their desperation for love. Not only that, but the utter ignorance of the pillowing station they live next to.
>>
>>695502830
Back on /mlp/ before they banned clop and fluffies. I dip into the fandom for a month and then forget about it once every 8 months or so. It keeps things fresh, but I find the Canon keeps changing making the fluffies more and more deserving of the abuse, which is not why I like this. I want to see innocents tortured, and I also hate the shift towards pretty much *all* abuse being centered around mummah/babbeh.
>>
>>695503090
emotional abuse is the best form. Especially with dramatic irony.
>>695503389
I agree, it's abuse not justice. Justifying it to appeal to normies is retarded. It's the most autistic thing ever, and it should stay that way.

I guess this is enough people to justify that greentext. hold on
>>
>>695504081
this will most like be shit. pure unadulterated autistic abuse.

>live in city and walk to community college
>fluffies have already adapted to urban living, although they still die in droves
>it is socially acceptable to kick them out of the way, as they are seen as less than vermin
>walking back to apartment after class
>as I pass an alley, I hear some light huu-huus and general whining from behind a dumpster.
>see two adult fluffies, one male and one female
>the female has three healthy foals on her back, with one healthy foal on the ground. The foals on her back are very bright colors (pink, green, and blue respectively), whereas the other foal is a disgusting brown color
>the male adult looks like he was stomped on, and there's a trail of blood (presumably his) leading from their cardboard box shelter out to the other side of the alley
>his stomach is burst open and the female appears to be crying due to his death
>without him to feed the female, the rest of the family will surely starve

cont? and how'd I do
>>
>>695504831
Looks interesting so far. Cont please.
>>
>>695504831
Well you ignored what I said about mummah/foal but you can continue.

Take just the foals (talking age) and put them into various societal roles dumbed down for them. Make them do shit for food. Make one work harder than the rest (or no food) but give him best food, middle one works a little bit gets okay food, last one works not at all but gets a little of both of the other's food. Welfare for fluffies, emotional abuse ensues
>>
>>695505083
Sure!

>apartment is only two blocks away, I could theoretically take the remaining fluffies
>decide to approach the mother, giving as big a smile as I can
>"Hello there! Is something wrong?" I ask, albeit quietly so others in the street don't hear me talking to fluffies
>the mother looks up. She's a vibrantly neon yellow, making her look almost nauseating.
>As soon as her eyes meet mine, the collective smell of the male's corpse and the pile of feces in the corner of the box hits me
>it takes all of my willpower to contain my disgust. I maintain my friendly persona, my eye twitching.
>"mummah s-sad because special fwend took fowevah sleepies..." she moans, as the foals on her back squirm.
>"mummah can't find nummies for her bestest babbehs..." and it seems like she's motioning only to the babies on her back
>the foal on the ground looks up at me with the most pathetic expression.
>even in impoverished, broken fluffy familes there exists preferential treatment of young
>doesn't matter to me, they're all the same. Vermin.
>"Would you like to come live with me instead?" I ask, looking around for a different box to put them in.
>"nyu daddeh?" the mare immediately perks up. It seems likes she's already forgotten the death of her special friend. "Mummah wan nyu daddeh!"
>this sudden change strikes me as manipulative, but I don't care. I don't need to justify what is about to happen.

continuing
>>
File: PS1.jpg (808 KB, 1174x2634) Image search: [Google]
PS1.jpg
808 KB, 1174x2634
>>
>>695502830
Saw it on /b/ a while ago, I started wondering how it came to be. I still haven't found any real answers as to how it developed like this, and by now I've kind of given up.

Now I just read some stuff until I feel my soul wither down enough.
>>
File: PS2.gif (4 MB, 1174x1594) Image search: [Google]
PS2.gif
4 MB, 1174x1594
>>695506577
>>
>>695505404
sounds like a good idea, I was just going to pull their legs off. And I just realized I can't do anything involving castrating the male adult. Fuck, you were right about mummah/babbeh being overplayed. Well, too late to retcon that shit now.

>"Yes, I can be your new daddy!" I say, biting back my hatred and continuing the charade. "Just get inside this new box, so you can come home!"
>the mother quickly obeys, although I notice she didn't encourage the brown foal at all. He (upon close inspection, it was male) remained in the original box.
>"Aren't you going to bring that foal, too?" I ask the mare
>"no, that's a poopeh babbeh. Mummah nu care"
>if I don't get that foal in the box, that's one less foal for my "social experiment" I think to myself
>"Go get that foal, and I'll let you have skettis when we get to my house!" I say, knowing how easily fluffies are manipulated by promises of food
>the mare complies by roughly grabbing the foal in her teeth and throwing him into the new box. Hopefully he wasn't injured too bad by that, but it doesn't matter at this point.
>I take the box to my apartment
>in my bathroom, I quickly convert my bathtub into a quasi-safe room by placing differently-sized boxes inside. They will function as rooms.

>I quickly rinse the family in the sink despite their complaints about "bad wawa" and "tooo cowd daddeh" and then I set them down in front of the tub.
>"This will be your saferoom!" I declare, as the fluffies take in their new surroundings in awe.
>after they get used to their surroundings, I decide it would be fun to name them all before introducing them to the... festivities.

What should I name the mare? I have the foals all picked out already.
>>
>>
>>695507638
>>
>>695507356
jemimah
>>
Anyone have the guide on how to take care of a pillow fluff?
>>
File: 2016-07-15 06.35.10.png (5 KB, 64x69) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15 06.35.10.png
5 KB, 64x69
>>695508608
>>
>>695509138
Don't stop now. You have my attention.
>>
>>695509480
Seconded
>>
>>695508418
fuck it, Jemimah it is.
>Who is ready to get a name?" I ask, although the fake happiness is killing me
>all of the fluffies perk up, and I turn to the mare. "Your name is Jemimah!" I say as pleasantly as possible
>"jemimah wuv new name! fank you daddeh!" she squeals in ecstasy. This might be the first time a human has ever shown her kindness.
>I turn to her young. "Which one is the bestest babbeh?" I ask. She points to the pink filly.
>"Your name is... shitrat." I say, still in a pleasant mood although I intoned a sense of disappointment. The pink filly looked confused. "fwuffy new name is... shitrat?"
>"Yes it is!" I say excitedly, moving on to the next two foals. I named them after their colors, seeing as it would be neutral enough. "Gween" and "Bwue" were happy enough with their new names, although shitrat seemed entirely disappointed.
>I looked at the brown foal, who was surprisingly uninjured. "Your new name... is master." The brown foal looked around dumbly, not understanding the power of its new title.

>Jemimah now seemed extremely perplexed. Her favorite babbeh was named shitrat, and her least favorite was named master. "Daddeh.. jemimah nu.... nyu names..." she struggled to put her thoughts into words. She knew something was off.

">Anyways!" I said, interrupting the mare and getting every fluffy's attention. "This is your new home!" and I picked each one up, putting them on the ledge of the tub overseeing each box. There was a very large box that could fit all of them comfortably, a small box that could fit just the mare, and three individual boxes that still maintained a sense of comfort for the foals.
>there was also a smaller, vertical box. It wouldn't be able to fit anybody comfortably, as they wouldn't be able to keep more than two legs on the ground. That would be the "sorry box," although that incorrectly implies its purpose would be justice-oriented.
>"Welcome to..." I struggled to come up with a name. "Fluffy Hotel!"
>>
>>695509480
>>695509626
Yeah gimmie a sec, gr1m saves his images fucking huge and I have to crop them into halves, then re-size the halves for them to be postable here.
>>
>>695509670
I think I like where this is going.
>>
>>695509480
>>695509626
>Spoiler alert: The fluffy has dissociative identity disorder. Two seperate personalities with their own memories. So he punishes the good fluffy, never the bad fluffy.

Of course, this is a guess. The comic isn't done yet. It just goes on like this for a few more pages.
>>
File: 38904 - 1.jpg (1 MB, 3342x1918) Image search: [Google]
38904 - 1.jpg
1 MB, 3342x1918
>>695509138
>>
>>695510170
i lowered the resolution a tiny bit in ms paint and it halved the file size
>>
File: 38904 - 2.jpg (2 MB, 3342x2204) Image search: [Google]
38904 - 2.jpg
2 MB, 3342x2204
>>695510350
>>
>>695502555
Anyone have more Cheeto stories? I remember he did draw a few, and I really like them
>>
>>695509670
>"jemimah wuv fwuffy hotel!" exclaimed the mare, and her foals expressed similar sentiments. I was glad they all could speak.
>It was time to divide the family.
>"This is the room for Jemimah!" I stated, pointing to the medium-sized container. "And these are the rooms for Green and Blue," referencing the smaller boxes.
"This is the sorry box. You only go there if you're a bad fluffy!" I stated seriously, pointing to the tiniest box.
>"And this is the playroom! Where the bestest babbeh goes!" I said as happily as I could, internally cringing at the term 'bestest babbeh.' I made the mental note to buy some cheap fluffy toys later.
>"Let's try out the new rooms!" As I placed the mare, Green, and Blue into their respective rooms.
>I picked up Shitrat, and hovered her over the playroom. She smiled and wiggled her legs in joy at the thought of having such an expansive space all to herself.
>I then abruptly crammed her face-first into the sorry box.
>I placed Master into the playroom, but once again he looked around dumbly. He still didn't comprehend his good fortune.
>the pink filly screamed for her mummah, and instantly Jemimah became concerned.
>"bestest babbeh okay? what wrong?" she called out, as she couldn't actually see any of her foals.
>shitrat lived up to her name as she began shitting herself in fear and anguish, although it only succeeded in getting herself filthy
>"Bad fluffy!" I stated in a mock pouty voice, and then continued with "you must get the sorry stick!"
>I whacked her with the only stick I had close-in-hand, a hard plastic drain clear.
>'master' still had the dumbest fucking look on his face.

Do you guys like the disparity treatment here or should I just skip the psychological shit and just deform them already?
>>
>>695510453
>>
>>
Smarty abuse is the best abuse
They deserve everything
>>
>>695510638
Just do what you want bro, but I would prefer the disparity treatment.
>>
>>695511234
Really like this story, so I'm saving and uploading straight from the booru to contribute something
>>
>>695511777
Are we ready for...
....the face?
>>
>>695510638
I like the disparity but the whole concept of bestest babbeh is still falling victim to the babbeh/mummah/justice-rather-than-abuse trope. Sort of ho-hum.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sp-OyFuCsIZdJ0VGaKZpXFLUcmPp6rTIp-LIe5rh52E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
ayy
>>
>>
>>695512006
Damn, gr1m hasn't finished drawing the story yet, so have this shitpost instead.
>>
>>
>>695512006
Is there more? I couldn't find any
>>
>>695511171
You missed the point, it can't be abuse if they deserve it.
>>695511181
I'll keep it going a bit longer then. Also I meant to say "drain cleaner" as in pic related
>shitrat did NOT appreciate the sorry stick and began screaming and shitting herself even more
>jemimah followed in this trend because hearing her most beloved foal's trauma must be devastating.
>devastatingly cathartic, that's for sure.
>I decided to use Master's ignorance to my advantage.
>after returning with a large amount of toys for master, as well as food and water for everyone (except shitrat, of course), I decided to let everyone out of their boxes to see how they interacted with each other. I removed each box individually and placed each fluffy back into the tub. Jemimah had calmed down and Shitrat had just started mumbling to herself and lightly crying.
>I placed shitrat into the tub last, and she immediately embraced Jemimah in tears. Ironically, the pink filly's fluff was made fairly brown due to her outbursts.
>is okay, shitrat! mummah wuvs you!" jemimah cooed, and eventually the filly calmed down once again.

>Green and Blue (both males, sorry for not mentioning earlier) would be seen as the control group for this experiment. They would be given average everything. One toy each, and the bare minimum of food. Jemimah would be treated similarly. 'Master' would receive a large amount of toys and an overabundance of food, whereas Shitrat would receive no toys and of course she would be underfed. With my plan in action, I observed how the fluffies reacted after their first day.
>green and blue immediately flocked back to their mother and shitrat, although it was easy to tell they were repulsed by shitrat's appearance and smell.
>"sissy smeww weawwy bad!" they stated, and their mother seemed to scold them.
>"master" sat by himself in the corner, dumbly. Although I could tell he was a little slow on top of being the least like foal, it was clear he understood his family dynamic.
>>
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sp-OyFuCsIZdJ0VGaKZpXFLUcmPp6rTIp-LIe5rh52E/edit?pref=2&pli=1#
ayy lmao
>>
>>695512205
Fuckin kek
>>
gr1m_1 is a great artist.
>>
>>
>>695512252
see
>>695512205
>>
>>695512904
hear hear
>>
>>695512356
>i didn't include a pic related
fuck. this shit

>i placed shitrat into an average room for the duration of the experiment. the first night should be enough mental scarring for now.
>over time I watch 'master' get fatter and fatter, and shitrat become thinner. I decided to enact the second phase of the experiment.
>while each fluffy was asleep in their respective boxes, I quickly scooped shitrat up and covered her mouth. I carried her into the kitchen and placed her into the sink.
>her screams of panic were muffled throughout the whole time, and she couldn't see my face due to the darkness.
>I kept her mouth covered and spoke in a different, deeper voice.
>"shitrat. I am your friend. You must listen to me, do not scream."
>no idea if she understood but I took my hand away from her mouth anyways. She didn't make a sound.
>"your brother, 'master' has stolen everything from you" I stated. "But you can get it back."
>"h-how shitrat have all the toysies and nummies and wuv?" begged the filly pathetically
>"you must convince Green and Blue to side with you. You must kill 'master.'
>a brilliantly deviant idea floated into my mind. each fluffy was located in the bathtub... and fluffies hate water. I decided to get a bit more... doomsday cult-like with her.
>"you must bring about the great flood! And then all your dreams will come true!"
>"gweat fwudd?" she stated, confused
>"and... and you will get spaghetti!" I said, trying to make her understand.
>"shitrat wan sketti! shitrat wan gweat fwudd!" she said excitedly.
>"goooooood" I said in as spooky a voice I could muster, then I covered her eyes and mouth and placed her back into her room.
>>
File: 1459838000435.png (104 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459838000435.png
104 KB, 800x600
>>
File: 1459840500400.jpg (369 KB, 1393x1994) Image search: [Google]
1459840500400.jpg
369 KB, 1393x1994
>>
post here
>>
1460917824747.jpg
>>
File: 1460917824747.jpg (314 KB, 600x2228) Image search: [Google]
1460917824747.jpg
314 KB, 600x2228
>>
>>695513673
can you just politely fuck off
>>
File: 1460918447709.jpg (158 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460918447709.jpg
158 KB, 900x900
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>695513673
>>
File: 1461158937235.png (238 KB, 3392x1228) Image search: [Google]
1461158937235.png
238 KB, 3392x1228
>>
>>695513878
yeah i wondered where all that shit and blood came from
for some reason it wasn't tagged under creamsicle on the booru so i just missed it.
thanks though
>>
File: 1461159398873.jpg (422 KB, 999x730) Image search: [Google]
1461159398873.jpg
422 KB, 999x730
>>
>>695513368
>the next day, I removed all the boxes and placed the fluffies back into the tub as before.
>'master' had grown to immense proportions, he was almost 2/3 the size of his own mother. shitrat was tiny in comparison.
>she eagerly went to Green and Blue to spread the good word
>"b-buh gween nu wan kiww dummeh babbeh..." stated Green, with Blue expressing a similar sentiment.
>this was NOT the answer shitrat wanted to hear, and a tantrum started
>jemimah immediately rushed over to console her, but in her haste she tripped overherself and landed on her favorite child.
>"SCRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE" shitrat exploded into a violent cry of pain, and each fluffy shit themselves from fear
>looking at the damage, shitrat's rear legs were crushed, and this was only being made worse by her mother's attempts to fix them with huggies. I could see bone sticking out.

>This would not do, the bathtub gods of chaos had to be pleased.
>I quickly picked shitrat out of the tub and into the bathroom sink. Grabbing scissors and a lighter, I performed a very rough amputation of her fucked up rear legs, cauterizing them as well.
>her screams only became louder, frightening her fellow fluffies further
>say that ten times fast
>the next day's night
>I abducted shitrat again, placing her in the kitchen sink. In the spooky voice, I repeated my message. "Shitrat, you must kill master and bring about the great flood."
>"b-but shitrat nu have weggies nu mowe... huu huu huu"
>I covered her mouth again. "You will get you leggies back when the great flood occurs! You will get sketties and love!"
>I flicked her nose and threw her back into her box, jostling the others and waking them up. I left the bathroom and listened through the wall.
>I heard her screaming about the righteous murder that should be committed, screaming over her mother's attempts to console her
>i grinned devilishly and went to sleep
>>
>>695513132
Every single time the comic is posted, it's just a bunch of"I'd bang that goth chick" comments
>>
>>695514622
she's not even hot though
>>
File: 1461703529903.png (59 KB, 894x754) Image search: [Google]
1461703529903.png
59 KB, 894x754
>>695513847
Do not feed the troll

>>695514622
Well because goth chicks are crazy. They say do not stick dick in crazy, but there is a song by Buckcherry called "Crazy bitch" which would give you an idea why so many people (me included) would fuck goth chick. Also some like the aesthetics of goth subculture. And by fuck i mean fuck and never call again, not engage in relationship.
>>
File: 1461705511178.jpg (2 MB, 2988x3984) Image search: [Google]
1461705511178.jpg
2 MB, 2988x3984
>>
>>695514446
>I released them all into the tub, now Green and Blue had warmed up to shitrat's plan, albeit because they've begun to resent her loudness
>master's fat, dumb form still lay in the corner of the tub. I was disappointed he didn't take advantage of his superior conditions, but perhaps the "worst foals" can't develop smarty traits.
>his three siblings surrounded him, finally decided on their murderous desires
>"shitrat and gween and bwue hatchu, mastew." stated shitrat feebly, as she had to drag herself across the tub to get there. "we gon kiww you and make the gweat fwudd happen and get weggies back!"
>master looked at them with a blank expression of his fat, brown face "buh.... buh mas..... mastew..." he wheezed
>this was taking too long, and how the fuck were these fluffies going to kill him now. He was a goddamn mountain to them. I decided the bathtub gods of chaos would take things into their own hands.
>jemimah was napping right under the faucet.
>I plugged the drain hole, waking her up.
>"daddeh, wha was dat noise?" she asked yawning
>"Your reckoning." I stated, in the deep voice.
>shitrat turned around in horror. Did she realize that I was the mysterious figure or was it just coincidence?
>regardless, the look on her face as water began to pour violently down from the faucet was priceless

cont?
>>
>>695515496
Yes, please.
>>
File: 1461775744356.jpg (661 KB, 1053x1013) Image search: [Google]
1461775744356.jpg
661 KB, 1053x1013
>>
File: 1.png (808 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
1.png
808 KB, 640x829
>>
>>695515496
Yes please
>>
File: 2.png (771 KB, 640x828) Image search: [Google]
2.png
771 KB, 640x828
>>
File: 3.png (816 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
3.png
816 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 4.png (764 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
4.png
764 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 5.png (743 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
5.png
743 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 6.png (752 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
6.png
752 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 7.png (794 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
7.png
794 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 8.png (832 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
8.png
832 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 9.png (759 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
9.png
759 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 10.png (826 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
10.png
826 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 11.png (780 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
11.png
780 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 12.png (805 KB, 640x829) Image search: [Google]
12.png
805 KB, 640x829
>>
File: 13.png (697 KB, 640x828) Image search: [Google]
13.png
697 KB, 640x828
>>
File: 14.png (759 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
14.png
759 KB, 640x881
>>
File: 15.png (758 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
15.png
758 KB, 640x881
>>
File: 16.png (784 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
16.png
784 KB, 640x881
>>
File: 1462141198570.jpg (786 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1462141198570.jpg
786 KB, 1944x2592
>>
File: 17.png (709 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
17.png
709 KB, 640x881
>>
File: 18.png (835 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
18.png
835 KB, 640x880
>>
File: 1465809783215.png (2 MB, 1005x3300) Image search: [Google]
1465809783215.png
2 MB, 1005x3300
>>
File: 19.png (877 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
19.png
877 KB, 640x881
>>
File: 20.png (860 KB, 640x881) Image search: [Google]
20.png
860 KB, 640x881
>>
File: 21.png (890 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
21.png
890 KB, 640x880
>>
>>695515647
Roger that
>immediately Jemimah began to freak out at the sudden introduction of "bad cowd wawas," shitting herself and screeching
>green and blue immediately starting hugging out of fear, and shitrat began to panic. the water level was reaching the tops of her soft hooves and still rising, as her mother splashed around in fear. Master panicked as well, although he had intense difficulty moving about. "wwaaauuuugghhh" he seemed to say, the fat in his throat muffling his childish voice as he slowly thrashed about.
>jemimah remembered she had children, and attempted to make her way across the tub to them. "babbehs! mummah save youuuuu!" she cried out, her fluff wet and freezing and snot running down her nose.

>However, the floating toys and kibble proved to be too much of an obstacle. She slipped on the moistened nummies and fell on a wooden block, right on her chin. If I had to guess, I think it shattered her jaw and cracked her spine in one fluid motion.
>You really have to admire the myriad of ways that fluffies kill themselves

>with the water level continuing to rise, and their parental figure deceased, the foals all began to panic. The water turned a slight shade of brown from all of the feces released, and I removed Jemimah's corpse from the tub. I looked down at the foals, all huddled around each other, shivering and drenched in what was essentially freezing-cold sewage. I laughed in the deep voice and, holding the dead mare over the tub, twisted her neck above them.
>hot blood rained down and drenched the foals, and I was sure to make each one covered.
>the water level was up to shitrat's chin now, and I placed Jemimah's corpse in one of the boxes outside of the tub. I turned to my side, opened up my laptop, and played some demonic-sounding chants off of the speakers.
>"hewp shitrat!" the pink filly screamed as the water began to enter her mouth, but green and blue kept hugging themselves
>>
File: 22.png (1 MB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
22.png
1 MB, 640x880
>>
File: 1460797113897.png (537 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460797113897.png
537 KB, 600x900
>>695512205
fucking baneposting fluffies holy shit
>>
File: 23.png (1 MB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
23.png
1 MB, 640x880
>>
File: 24.png (832 KB, 680x880) Image search: [Google]
24.png
832 KB, 680x880
>>
File: 25.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
25.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
>>695502289
can i get trips /b/?
>>
dark humor website
http://cheesespin.net/
>>
File: 26.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
26.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 1466571460369.jpg (316 KB, 897x1581) Image search: [Google]
1466571460369.jpg
316 KB, 897x1581
>>
File: 27.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
27.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 28.png (1 MB, 1280x1657) Image search: [Google]
28.png
1 MB, 1280x1657
>>
File: 29.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
29.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 30.png (1 MB, 1280x1657) Image search: [Google]
30.png
1 MB, 1280x1657
>>
File: 31.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
31.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 32.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
32.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 33.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
33.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 34.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
34.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 35.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
35.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 1467997443974.png (1 MB, 927x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467997443974.png
1 MB, 927x1280
>>
File: 1468155058080.png (1 MB, 900x2200) Image search: [Google]
1468155058080.png
1 MB, 900x2200
>>
File: hunt1.jpg (586 KB, 900x1480) Image search: [Google]
hunt1.jpg
586 KB, 900x1480
>>
File: 0.png (3 MB, 1061x1530) Image search: [Google]
0.png
3 MB, 1061x1530
>>
File: hunt2.jpg (690 KB, 900x1480) Image search: [Google]
hunt2.jpg
690 KB, 900x1480
>>695517989
>>
File: 1.jpg (740 KB, 920x1300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
740 KB, 920x1300
>>
File: 2.jpg (696 KB, 884x1250) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
696 KB, 884x1250
>>
File: hunt3.jpg (700 KB, 900x1480) Image search: [Google]
hunt3.jpg
700 KB, 900x1480
>>695518038
>>
File: 3.jpg (755 KB, 893x1250) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
755 KB, 893x1250
>>
File: hunt4.jpg (615 KB, 900x1480) Image search: [Google]
hunt4.jpg
615 KB, 900x1480
>>695518107
>>
File: 4.jpg (709 KB, 872x1250) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
709 KB, 872x1250
>>
File: 5.jpg (678 KB, 883x1250) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
678 KB, 883x1250
>>
File: hunt5.jpg (665 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
hunt5.jpg
665 KB, 1080x1776
>>
File: 6.jpg (708 KB, 880x1250) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
708 KB, 880x1250
>>
File: 7.jpg (693 KB, 886x1250) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
693 KB, 886x1250
>>
>>695516899
>i laughed in the deep voice again and increased the volume of the chanting
>the bathroom smelled horrible, but at least it was all contained in the tub
>shitrat was just barely keeping her head above water, screaming for help as her two useless brothers continued to "hug the wawas away"
>master just continued his stupid moaning and thrashing. This wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, I can't have them die like this. I became an angel of mercy.
>I picked up Shitrat and placed her on master's back, then looked down at Green and Blue. Returning to my normal, friendly voice, I said "Quickly! You must climb on top of master! Hurry, Green! Hurry Blue!" in an urgent manner.
>It was enough to get them to stop hugging, at least, and they had little time to figure out how to climb their fat molehill of a sibling.
>they thrashed about as shitrat yelled words of encouragement down at them, and master continued to slowly thrash about, each movement ruining their attempts to climb to safety.
>this was more like it. I returned to laughing in the deep voice.
>shitrat suddenly got an idea. She crawled over to master's head and bit his ear, screaming "stupie dummeh babbeh! wet gween and bwue on youw back!"
>this only frightened master more, and he thrashed even more violently. Shitrat lost her placement on his back and fell over to the side, still gripping his ear with her teeth.
>"nuuuu!" she cried, releasing her bowels.
>with shitrat pulling master's head to the side, Green was finally able to climb onto master's back by standing on Blue.
>"hewp Blue up, Gween!" cried Blue as the water level reached up to his neck.
>"Nuu! Hewp Shitrat!" cried out shitrat through her teeth, as Master moaned in pain and fear althroughout
>Green struggled to maintain his balance on his fat sibling's body
>I wonder if they realize that the height of the tub is still six inches over even the top of 'master's' head.
>>
File: 8.jpg (713 KB, 922x1300) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
713 KB, 922x1300
>>
File: 9.jpg (678 KB, 882x1250) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
678 KB, 882x1250
>>
File: 10.jpg (681 KB, 893x1250) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
681 KB, 893x1250
>>
File: 11.jpg (637 KB, 857x1250) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
637 KB, 857x1250
>>
File: 12.jpg (933 KB, 913x1250) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
933 KB, 913x1250
>>
File: 13.jpg (771 KB, 883x1250) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
771 KB, 883x1250
>>
File: 14.jpg (769 KB, 890x1250) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
769 KB, 890x1250
>>
File: 15.jpg (751 KB, 924x1300) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
751 KB, 924x1300
>>
File: 16.jpg (856 KB, 923x1330) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
856 KB, 923x1330
>>
File: 17.jpg (805 KB, 905x1300) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
805 KB, 905x1300
>>
File: 18.png (2 MB, 938x1330) Image search: [Google]
18.png
2 MB, 938x1330
>>
File: 19.png (2 MB, 928x1330) Image search: [Google]
19.png
2 MB, 928x1330
>>
File: 01.png (1 MB, 1000x1294) Image search: [Google]
01.png
1 MB, 1000x1294
>>
File: 02.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
02.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 03.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
03.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 04.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
04.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 05.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
05.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 06.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
06.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 07.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
07.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 08.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
08.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 09.png (2 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
09.png
2 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 10.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
10.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 11.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
11.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 12.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
12.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 13.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
13.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 14.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
14.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
>>695518311
You dead?
>>
File: 15.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
15.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
File: 16.png (1 MB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
16.png
1 MB, 1280x1656
>>
>>695518311
>I looked over the edge of the tub at Green, and in my pleasant voice I stated "Green! You must help Blue!" snapping him out of his little trance.
>shitrat panicked further "nuuu! nuuu help bwue!" again through her teeth. Master stopped trashing as much, likely due to fatigue. He felt immense pain, however, as evidenced by the tears forming in his fat little eyesockets.
>my what a punchable face
>in fact

>I punched Master right in his fat, soggy disgusting face, which had the unintended consequence of launching shitrat into the air. Fortunately for her, she landed on his right flank, and the shock from the hit stunned master into passing out. HIs nose bled profusely, and his now mangled fat face filled me with even deeper contempt.
>Green was tossed off balance, but still remained on master's back. Blue's head was barely above water, and he continued to beg for Green's help as Green stood back up on the fat expanse that was Master's back.
>small waves formed from the commotion, jostling the body back and forth.
>shitrat screamed out for Green's help once again, as she didn't have the rear legs necessary to correct her position. She was slowly, but surely, sliding back into the muddied waters of doom.
>Green decided to heed my earlier advice and assist Blue. There really was nothing he could do at this point, though. The top of Blue's head was the only thing visible above the murky, violent waters. Green was leaning a little too close to the side. He was so close to the edge, that you really can't blame me for flicking his little, adorable fluffy butt with my index finger.
>it's not really my fault he fell in face first, smacking his brother with his hooves and plunging straight back into the waves.
>I watched them struggle with each other again, I'm certain any notion of helping one another was replaced with the need to survive. The only way either of them could survive would be by standing on the other. Shitrat continued to slide down.
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 963x1225) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 963x1225
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 963x1225) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 963x1225
>>
File: 3.png (1 MB, 963x1225) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1 MB, 963x1225
>>
>>695519332
Tbh that was pretty good
>>
>>695519367
Don't stop, my penis is diamonds.
>>
>>695519478
Fucking cancer.
>>
File: 1468897837916.jpg (421 KB, 912x1280) Image search: [Google]
1468897837916.jpg
421 KB, 912x1280
>>695519945
huue huue huee
>>
There is something seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY, wrong with you freaks. Get help.
>>
>>695512006
https://www.fluffybooru.org/post/list/Rehabilitation_Attempt/1
>>
>>695519367
>>695519291
I'm finishing this shit, bro. Almost done.
>Green certainly had an early advantage over Blue, what with smacking him in the face and all. But it appears Blue possessed a more savage streak than his brother, and it really surprised me that after a few intense seconds of thrashing (most of which was hidden by the nearly opaque brown-red waters) that Blue took the upper hand. Eventually, Blue somehow managed to break the surface, evidently standing on his brother's corpse
>he continued to scream in fear, although he had obviously triumphed.
>I decided to root for the little guy, so in my pleasant voice I shouted words of encouragement. "You can do it, Blue! I believe in you!"
>I guess he felt a little relieved from my words, since he calmed down a bit. Master twitched and moaned, recovering from that wicked suckerpunch I delivered. I stayed my hand, though, because what came next was a lot better than another thrown fist.
>Master moaned and thrashed again, but his movements were even less precise. He lost balance and toppled over, crushing Blue and sending him back underwater.
>I saw bubbles floating up and heard muffled screams for help. It just wasn't fair!
>during the roll, Shitrat was able to correct her position and she sat firmly on master's side, right under his rib cage.
>master's face was half submerged, and he was taking in shitwater faster than he was taking in air.
>he tried to correct himself, he really did. But he was just too fat to shift back over.
>a large bubble of air finally surfaced, signaling Blue's defeat.
>and then Green's corpse floated back up to the surface, showcasing a lot of bite marks, even mangled genitals.
>savage creatures, I thought to myself. But that's what makes this fun.
>eventually master drowned, and his unceremonious death resulted in the expulsion of a large amount of... bodily fluids.
>shitrat seemed to breathe a sigh of relief
>the water level continued to rise
>>
>>695520262
He's right you know, even I think you're cancer.
And I don't even like fluffy threads.
Kindly go hang yourself friend.
>>
>>695520606
Fucking normal fag...
>>
File: tumblr_o6im9bujoE1tsmfw7o1_1280.png (836 KB, 1280x1893) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6im9bujoE1tsmfw7o1_1280.png
836 KB, 1280x1893
>>695520784
Fap
>>
>>695520763
>even mangled genitals
Ouch.
>>
>>695520919
Please post on topic gay af furfag or I'll troll your little /fur/ threads with fluffy gore and call it even.
>>
File: 1424212106123.gif (886 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1424212106123.gif
886 KB, 294x233
>>695512205
why do you do this shit to me
kek
>>
>>695520763
>shitrat noticed the problem once the water was at her hooves again, just like when it first started
>there was nobody left to help her
>nobody

>except

>me

>she looked up at me, eyes wide with fear. The waters had stained her a disgusting brown color and she looked up at me with the
>most
>pathetic
>expression
(that's a call back)

>"daddeh... pwease hewp shitrat" she begged "jus wanna weggies back and skettis and wuv!"
>I turned off the chants, but left the faucet running.
>"Why do you deserve legs?" I asked in a voice entirely expressionless.
>I turned off the faucet.
>before she could answer, I followed with "Why do you deserve spaghetti?"
>"because skettis is num-"
>"why do you deserve love?"
>"because fwuffies wuv wuv! and is guud! an... an shitrat wan sketti!"
>I decided this was as good of an answer as I would get. I reached into the disgustingly filthy water and pulled the plug. A guzzling noise was released, frightening the pink (though technically brown) filly back into crying.
>eventually the waters cleared and she calmed down
>I sat watching this silently, with a blank expression on my face.
>I picked her up, gently rinsed her with warm, clean water in the bathroom sink. I carried her to the kitchen sink and set her down. "Daddy will be right back!" I said in that pleasant voice.
>I placed the corpses of the fluffy clan into a garbage bag alongside all of their boxes, and carried them all to the curb. I washed out the tub and sprayed as much Febreeze as possible into my bathroom, then I entered the kitchen.
>I pulled out a pack of noodles and placed them into the pot, filled the pot with water, and placed it on the stove
>Eventually, Shitrat called out "mmm skettis! shitrat wuv skettis!" like she completely forgot the traumatic event that occurred not even twenty minutes prior.
>I dumped the noodles into the sink, scalding her
>"SCREEEEEE NUUUU WHY BUWNIE HUWTIES! SKETTI HUWT FWUFFY!" she screeched, climbing through the noodles. I grinned.
>>
File: 1468486410521.jpg (159 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1468486410521.jpg
159 KB, 1200x600
>>695521612
>>
>>695522148
>"You killed Master." I said in the deep voice.
>"daddeh....buh..." she whined, confused.
>"You get sketties." I stated, my voice getting a little more intense.
>the pink filly finally surfaced atop the small pile of noodles. noodles that were covering up the drain
>"And now, it is time for the Great Flood."

>I turned on the faucet.

Fin.
>>
File: 1.jpg (289 KB, 931x1242) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
289 KB, 931x1242
>>
File: 2.jpg (220 KB, 898x1242) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
220 KB, 898x1242
>>
File: meme_322.png (285 KB, 404x527) Image search: [Google]
meme_322.png
285 KB, 404x527
>>695522187
Alright you asked for it bitch boy.
>>
File: 3.jpg (157 KB, 931x1242) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
157 KB, 931x1242
>>
File: 4.jpg (252 KB, 1024x823) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
252 KB, 1024x823
>>
>>695522411
Bravo!
>>
File: 5.jpg (202 KB, 993x1242) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
202 KB, 993x1242
>>
File: 6.jpg (181 KB, 894x1242) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
181 KB, 894x1242
>>
>>695502289
http://www.strawpoll.me/10790987
>>
>>695522611
Thanks! Hope everyone enjoyed.
>>
wtf max image limit reached, fuck!
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 152

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.