Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Which power would you want and why?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Which power would you want and why?
>>
Probably mind controll or time manipulation
>>
>>695454451
really the only 2 options arent they
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (107 KB, 783x796) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
107 KB, 783x796
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
>>695454451
Time manipulation is best power
>>
Time manipulation hands down
>>
>>695454451
>>695454451
Mind control
I would literally become king of earth
>>
mind control so I can rape my sister
>>
>>695454451
Mind Control.

Could actually wipe out humanity with that.
>>
File: GICU 24.jpg (19 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
GICU 24.jpg
19 KB, 400x506
Shapeshifting

>Pic related
>>
Time manipulation has pretty much endless applications.

And yes, I would absolutely use it to stick my dick wherever I want without having to buy dinner.
>>
healing, i like helping other people
>>
Super intelligence so I can learn how to do all the rest
>>
>>695454451
Healing. Be like woverine
>>
>>695455824
>Smart enough to stop time and shape-shift
>>
>>695456043
You can always invent devices capable of doing that, if you're super intelligent you'd be capable of figuring out how to make them
>>
File: a feel that won't be ignored.jpg (110 KB, 1166x878) Image search: [Google]
a feel that won't be ignored.jpg
110 KB, 1166x878
>>695454451
Time manipulation so I can fast forward to the day I leave this Earth for the next life.
>>
>>695456043
>smart enough to create those powers artificialy
>>
Telekinesis

Time Manipulation is a close second

Super Intelligence could give you the potential of doing all of these but I think there's bliss in being ignorant in a lot of things.
>>
>>695454451
flight
cosplay reasons
>>
>>695455824
With time manipulation you could just travel far enough into the future that they've all been invented, so you don't have to do any of the work yourself
>>
>>695454451

Time manipulation or telekinesis.
But really it depends on the the actual limits of the powers.
Could I stop time long enough to walk across the ocean?
Could I levitate myself as well as other stuff?
>>
>>695456293
Good news, you've had that power all along.
>>
>>695454451
If super intelligence increases your willpower, that one.

Else, healing, if it allows you to stop getting old and stay forever young, and even better than your current self.

Else, time manipulation
>>
>>695454451
time manipulation includes superspeed teleportation flight telekenisis invisibility and super strength ... also kind of includes super inteligence ... shapeshifting is kind of useles and mind control does not have that much applikations ... and rlly? elasticity?
>>
Super intelegents and after that you will gain telekinesis mind control and healing
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
i choose jumper
>>
>>695456829
This is the type of lazy behavior I would expect from those of lower intelligence.
>>
>>695457466
Work smarter not harder, if I don't have to do the work why should I? It won't make it or me better in any way
>>
>>695457466
Well, it's a good idea and opmitimizes your effort, but you would need to travel to other time lines in case our civilization is currently at its apex.
>>
>>695456611
Faggot
>>
>>695458033
and what's your hobby?
>>
If One Piece has taught me anything, I'd have to go with elasticity.
>>
>>695455290
You could do the same with time manipulation
>>
>>695454451
Telekinesis
>Because I'm a loser who loved Chronicle
>>
>>695456037
This. This right here.
>>
>>695454451
time manipulation so i could go back in time and save the ones iv lost
>>
>>695458873
Chronicle was good
>>
can you stop yourself from aging with time manipulation?
>>
Psychics are planting thoughts, consciously manipulating you on a regular basis. What are you projecting as you think and feel. I believe thoughts are things and have power. Have a new thought. You can always redirect away from stinking thinking
>>
>>695454451
Time manipulation.
I'd watch a scene play out, and then rewind, and change a small thing.
I'd do this again and again, until I learn how to understand and control situations.
I now have three powers.
>>
>>695457347
How does it include all of these things, super speed, teleportation, and invisibility make sense, but the others?
>>
>>695459972
Perhaps your brain can't calculate at quantum level. You would need super intelligence to do that.

Also, you will behold untold horrors when shit hits the fan. Basically you'll be traumatized and people wouldn't know why.
>>
>>695454451

Super Intelligence

so i could make a virus that only killed Niggers and Muslims

i would leave the jews alone so they could keep making movies
>>
>>695460390
And feeding on foreskins
>>
>>695460373
Perhaps, but I've got time to figure that out. People tend to not be that unpredictable, and weather, despite having many factors, is not unpredictable.
>>
>>695454451
telekinesis is the only right answer
>>
Power to destroy this thread
>>
Elasticity. I'm gonna spend all day sucking my own cock.
>>
File: D3kthff.jpg (249 KB, 5166x4956) Image search: [Google]
D3kthff.jpg
249 KB, 5166x4956
>>695455078
>Stop time
>Blind because light rays aren't moving
>mfw
>>
Telekinesis: is limitless if you can control the atoms, subatomic particles and even space-time (time manipulation, teleportation), Include Mind control, moving the electrochemistry on the brain and invisibility, controling the photons around you.
>>
Telekinesis so I can pick myself up and fly
>>
File: IMG_20151019_101539.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151019_101539.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
Time manip seems kinda op without any conditions under what you can and can't do

That being said id probably choose teleportation only going places I can currently see, or know well enough to conjure up a vision in my head
>>
>>695454451
Without a doubt time manipulation, every other super power on that list is shit in comparison.
>>
Time manipulation, if it includes the ability to reverse or go back. Otherwise super intelligence, assuming it's like smartest-ever person level and I don't become autistic. Shapeshifting could be really cool too. You could basically do whatever you want as famous or important people, and if anyone found out you've got knife hands. Also you could be the hottest girl.
>>
>>695454451
>telekinesis
i would never have to walk again
>>
>>695461194 this to include into
>>695461318 this
>>
>>695454451

Which one makes me happy?
>>
>>695461135
kek
>>
You can accomplish anything with the time travel option. Anything that any of the other powers could help do you could accomplish with time travel. To be fair though the Mind manipulation would require huge amounts of time spent traveling back to manipulate a person.
>>
>>695461592
But the real question is, if you time travel back in time and kill yourself does the world implode?
>>
>>695461118
You don't need elasticity to do that, trust me ;)
You would be better off stretching everyday till your limber enough.
>>
>>695454451
Telekinesis, because it can substitute for some of the others

Flight = either telekinesis on yourself or something for you to stand on

Super Speed = telekinesis on yourself or something you're walking on

Healing = ...it can allow you to grab medical supplies from far away

Invisibility = (while not absolute) do something like what Wamuu does in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency. Use water particles around you to refract light away from your body

Super strength = telekinesis on yourself to amplify your physical prowess or whatever heavy object you're trying to get rid of
>>
well teleportation is just a better version of flying because you can just teleport a few times a second and fly
telekinesis is a better version of super strength

time manipulation would be the best if you don't age when you slow or stop time

otherwise mind control would be the best

overall 0/10 choices
>>
>>695455612

the issue is the matter of structural properties of atoms and molecules.

Sure, you can change your local time field to make time "move slower," but that necessarily means that you can't affect the objects around you in the way you think you could - moving objects or applying momentum to certain bodies with a time dilation different from your own would be catastrophic for that thing. Most objects you wouldn't be able to fuck with, though.
>>
>>695461840
>>>695461118 (You)
>You don't need elasticity to do that, trust me ;)
>You would be better off stretching everyday till your limber enough.

You don't get it. I would increase the size of my pênis until reach my mouth, no matter the position my body are.
>>
>>695460746
There's still a problem with the amount of possible situations you have to learn from. They could be near infinite. Also, time paradoxes could limit your power.

In addition, stopping time could freeze you along the rest of the universe or kill you by basically not being able to breath, see, or even hit objects at ultraluminic speed. Even if that doesn't kill you when time is stopped, radiation and nuclear explosions would destroy the area.
>>
>>695458873
that was a fucking good ass movie
so was project almanac
>>
>>695461933
Dude yes.
>>695454451
Telekinesis. Take a look.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis
>>
>>695454451
Healing, cause I could walk the earth just fixing people's up with magic.
>>
>>695455612
fucking this
>>
Without limits mind control is the strongest, If you can manipulate time you could turn objects or people into dust or super age them, you could stop time (assuming you don't stop too) you could also heal wounds and unheal. Also if you were in a fire fight, if your strong enough you could make a field of rot surrounding your body, anything that passes through without you allowing it gets turned into dust.
>>
>>695462577
I guess I was assuming the version of each power granted was one that wouldn't inherently destroy the user when used even correctly.
>>
>>695461135

truth

time control seems fun, until you realize that it
really is quiet fucked up on how it works

being blind from it is just one of the lighter negitvie effects from it

one of the major things is that since realitive to everything else your moving faster then light, so your touching everything with infinite mass, once you start time again everything and everyone you touched even where you walked gets destroyed
>>
>>695456386
>smart enough to spell artificially
>>
>>695460373

No. If he rewinds and then alters the past, then causality dictates that the event following the previous past never occurred, and thus no memory of that event exists.

Realistically, though, causality prevents "going backwards" due to paradox issues. Any events that can change the past will necessarily destroy themselves, and thus never occur in the first place.
>>
some times i feel like i already have invisibility
so ill go with shape shifting so i can make myself notfat and actually almost attractive
>>
Well I already have invisibility... so shape shifting would complement that.
>>
>>695462724
I dont think you know what mind control is lmao
>>
>>695457466
You seriously wouldn't go to the future?
>>
>>695454451
Flight. Hands down.

Because it's the coolest one. Everyone saying mind control is a creepy fucker.
>>
>>695462860
I think some superpowers would have logical pre-requisites (like other superpowers) to work as you want to. Else, you are a cave man playing with nuclear weapons, or too weak to not to die trying.
>>
>>695454451
Teleportation. Can live anywhere. No commute, ever.
>>
>>695463099
oops not mind control time control, my bad
>>
>>695454451

Strength, I'd use it in subtle ways. If anyone finds out what you are you're fucked and everybody will expect you to help.
>>
time manipulation for sure. So many sick fantasies could be fulfilled
>>
File: garth-dana-carvey.jpg (12 KB, 312x210) Image search: [Google]
garth-dana-carvey.jpg
12 KB, 312x210
Mind control. I'd just watch live TV and turn it into a gore fest.
>>
>>695454451
Depending on how fast we're talking, super speed can be an effective substitute for a ton of the other powers.

>Speed healing yourself
>Time might as well be still when zooming
>stay in blind spots or move faster than the eye can track
>F=m*a
>can basically teleport anywhere on Earth
>>
>>695462979
Or just branch off into a separate time line
>>
>>695463106

if you could go into the future, by the time you got their you would appear in the middle of space off of the planet.

there is nothing to bind you to the gravity of the earth during time travel.

you would remain in the same point in space where the earth was when you time jumped
>>
Super intelligence, u can get the others just via science
>>
>>695454451
>time manipulation
>career progression
>>
>>695462979
Some time travel theories say atoms don't have memory. Therefore you are not bound to your past. So if you change tge past and stay in that time line, you'll see new stuff, but if you go back to the future everything stays the same. Time is dependant of the observer.
>>
>>695461779
No
You're just stuck in a causal loop
I don't think backwards time travel is possible though so you don't have to worry
>>
>>695463294
As true as that is, in both scenarios, the stupidest would do little to destroy anything, but simply fail to accomplish anything with them.
In a situation where someone manages to go back or forward in time, or stop it, or reverse it, etc, (assuming they were capable of detaching consciousness from a forward facing entity [required for such activities]) then we could then assume that they would have to run into a specific 'glitch' scenario that could cause problems, as opposed to just expecting any attempt of using the ability to screw everything up.
>>
>>695463511

Only possible with theories relying on exotic matter or dimensional scaffolding. Current evidence suggest neither exists, even if they're mathematically sound (due to various reasons, mostly due to energy density restrictions for - e.g. "infinite energy" would be needed for either).
>>
healing = immortality
I dont want to die
>>
>>695458145
I'm not that guy but sticking my dick in your gfs ass while you just stand there and look like the cuck you are
>>
File: 1468465252368-g.jpg (4 MB, 6000x7936) Image search: [Google]
1468465252368-g.jpg
4 MB, 6000x7936
>>695454451
Immortality. Like Mr.Manhattan minus releasing radiation and looking blue.
>>
>>695463924
Yeah, but some glitches seem quite related to barely using the powercat all, like freezing time and killing the universe itself.
>>
>>695454451
Telekinesis.

Manipulate Flight, Super Strength and Super Speed. 3 powers in 1
>>
>>695464271
*the power at all

Stupid phone
>>
>>695463553
As long as you're in a basement or something you would be ok because you don't phase out of existence. I see what you mean though, maybe you would get crushed against a wall.
>>
Time control is too crazy and would probably give me some existential issues I'd rather not deal with.

Mind control is the way to go.

Convince mega rich person to give me enough cash to retire. Then never use the power again except in emergency because it has unethical implications.

Live my life without obligation but without the weird attention I'd get from some of the other powers.
>>
>>695454913
He didn't say all of them, shit.
>>695454451
Time manipulation, you can literally do anything you want with trial and error infinite times by going back and doing it again.
>>695461135
lol nice
>>
Shapeshifting. Need to be fast? Turn into a cheetah. Need to escape? Fly away as a bird. Tired of paying for drinks? Turn into a bar skank
>>
Time Manipulation sounds cool based on everyone's opinions.

I ultimately chose Teleportation because I could live somewhere where the house market is good for me, and I could work somewhere in which the job market is good for me. Also, if I see some nig nog or femtard running around and screaming at people, I could just teleport their ass to some shit tier third world country. Some Libtard says "Not all Muslims..." and just like that, I drop them off in Syria.
>>
>>695454451
You don't need teleportation if you can stop time
You don't need telekinesis if you can stop time
You don't need flight if you can stop time
You can become plenty intelligent on your own if you can stop or slow time
Get me that time fam
>>
>>695463955
Stuck in causal loop then
>>
>>695463783

Atoms don't, but universal volumes necessarily do. Further: If the motion of time must act against motion of matter through space, then the value of c necessarily requires that the object in reference no longer be moving though time.

The speed of light literally stops local time for any body; The correlation is linear. To travel faster than c would be to travel backwards in time. Since you can't travel faster than c, you can't travel backwards in time.
>>
>>695464271
Assuming you were bound by time. If you are bound by it, then yes, that's true, but if you are not, then you can unfreeze time.
As paradoxical as it sounds, having active agency outside of a timeline, it's not that impossible, so long as an anchoring vessel exists that can sustain one's active consciousness. I doubt this would be a hard feat for someone who understood what was required.
>>
>>695461779
You may create another universe where you have died,but nothing will change in yours
>>
>>695463783
Moreover

It's not clear how would you return to the starting point. The time structure could be dependant of the observer too.

Like a pointer losing the original memory address
>>
mind control
>>
>>695464721

Causal loops aren't possible. That's the point. A causal loop is, by definition, a paradox. Since paradoxes can't exist, its not possible to enter into a loop.
>>
Superspeed, its like a whole ton of powers combined, youll be moving so fast you might as well be teleporting, you can turn invisible im pretty sure and with that speed if your going that fast and hit something it is gonna hit hard.
>>
>>695454451
>>Bad Powers
Flight --- Bugs in your teech and face, just billions of bugs.
Super Speed --- if its just super speed you would just crash into everything and go splat and die.
Healing --- People will always nag you to heal them
Time Manipulation --- sucks, just go look up the science behind it, not as cool as you would think
Invisiblity --- hit by a car
Teleportation --- teleporting into things would suck, or just kill you
Shapeshifting --- sounds cool, until you acidently transform into something without the brain compasity to understand how to transform back

>>Good Powers
Super Strength --- No real negatives, aslong as your carful not to break everything
Mind Control --- No real negatives, life my get boring though after awhile
Elasticity --- Cool but realitivily useless, bad in extreme hot or cold weather
Teleknesis --- probably the best on the list really, though you might get assissainted from fear
Super intelligence --- Simple Effective , second best on the list, or even best, make all the cool shit
>>
>>695462881
This
>>
Shapeshifting is the best power.

Want to be a model? Bam, you're a model.

Want to be a snake? Bam you're a snake.

Want to be a version of you that happens to be carrying a suitcase full of gold? Bam you're a version of you carrying a suitcase full of gold.
>>
>>695464801

You're just spouting nonsense.
>>
>>695456037
Huh. Do I get to stop/slow my aging process like he does as well?
>>
>>695464991
Yeah I feel like once you go back in time (which is impossible) you're free from causal effects. So if you kill your grandfather you will continue to live in the time line, but if you go into the future you would exist. I think backwards time travel would have to create another you
>>
>>695456241
Resources, time, money, research and testing. Super intelligence has flaws.
>>
>>695454451
mind control, no need to explain
>>
>>695464729
Unless moving or changing stuff with your time related powers takes them out of the time line. That way we avoid weird stuff like an object moving at 5m/0 sec
>>
>>695454451
You all are dumb.
Super intelligence. With that I can find a way to create the other powers
>>
>>695465448

by definition, yes. Aging is a result of DNA "fraying," like threads. If your power is molecularly complete, you would cease to age.
>>
>>695454451
Time manipulation and healing so that if I get old I heal myself back to youth, time manipulation is pretty self explanatory
>>
File: tumblr_nfb077gyPT1tfuymso1_1280.jpg (160 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfb077gyPT1tfuymso1_1280.jpg
160 KB, 1200x1600
Time powers duh, id stop time, and go around licking all the little girl feet I could get to
>>
>>695464659
You're also forgetting this
>>
>>695454451
time manipulation
>>
>>695465845
Well, that's what I'd want then. I can always stop using it if I want to die.
>>
>>695465844

dont act like the only thing you would do with it wouldnt be make the most amazing sex bot
>>
「Za Warudo」
>>
>>695454451
Super intelligence
My dad might actually be proud of me
>>
>>695465235
I don't think that last one works
>>
>>695454451
super intelligence
>>
File: feelsbad.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>695454451
Healing.

Fuck it. Go to a hospital and just heal everybody, children first. Don't give a fuck about money.

If I want to kill someone, I'll get a gun or chemicals and get creative.
>>
>>695466077
You could say
that with time manipulation
you have all the time in
THE WORLD
>>
>>695465994

fun fact: It would also prevent you from forming new memories or learning, as no new neural connections could form.
>>
>>695466115
Why not? What are the limits of shapeshifting?
>>
Most /b/ are too stupid to understand physics related to time manipulation. Chances of everything going wrong are sky high.
>>
>>695465285
>Spouting nonsense in a superpower thread
Because of how time works, (assuming we are even close to right in our current understanding of it) time travel for the sake of controlling the past is pointless.
In fact, in our current state, our actions are pointless. All of these powers are pointless because in the end, it's all just result of cause and effect, even your actions.
So no, it's not nonsense, but speculation, because in all honesty, we don't know a thing about reality. We don't have a shred of actual, all-affirming proof that what we understand to be real, is.
>>
>>695465174
>Flight
wear a mask
>super speed
im assuming youd get control like flash
>healing
ya but it would still be helpful
>time manipulation
cant argue that one
>Invisibility
Dont go in the road when youre invisible dumb fuck
>Teleportation
Maybe youd get teleported into a good, safe area every time, maybe not, would suck if the latter
>shapeshifting
you most likely would keep your brain in the thing you teleported into
>>
>>695465174
For Flight, and invisibility i agree with you, but with super powers they kinda are powers for a reason, being able to defy laws of science, I would assume the powers that defy science come with a, Plot Armor if you will.
>>
>>695466276
Kek
>>
>>695466278
Presumably I'd have the ability to control how it activates. I guess I'd probably go crazy after a few hundred years but at least I'd be healthy physically.
>>
>>695466314

You need to maintain the same mass, and anything you shape-shift into requires all parts be attached.
>>
>>695466314
You can't create matter, that's for sure.
>>
File: Magneto and Xavier.gif (735 KB, 427x265) Image search: [Google]
Magneto and Xavier.gif
735 KB, 427x265
>>695454451

I'll go with super intelligence.

I could improve the world and get rich and famous and laid by inventing things and I don't have to worry about being captured by the government and experimented on like I would with the other more inexplicable super powers.
>>
>>695454451
telekin is only right answer

>move your own atoms to fly
>slow down atoms around you to manipulate time (relative super speed)
>accelerate atoms in cells to heal faster
>move photons around your body for invis
>move large objects with your mind for super strength
>manipulate hormones and signals in someone's brain to control them (assuming you know what you're doing)
>elastic a shit
>you can't teleport but you could make holes in objects and walk through
>you could probably reshape parts of your body if you didn't mind ripping it apart for a bit
>i'm already super intelligent *tips fedora*

basically every power in one
>>
Healing

Charge ridiculous amounts of money, become rich, with the ability to make your loved ones and yourself live forever as a 1%.
>>
>>695466270
Aw that's sweet
Actually anon, I'd like to make the world a better place. I probably shouldn't bait
Oh well
>>
>>695466631
What if I eat a shitload of food, gain 50 lbs, transform into the previous version of myself with 50 lbs of gold attached to my leg and remove the gold?
>>
>>695466516

can't go crazy, brain remains unchanged forever. That's why you could never turn it off - the thought of turning it off would require a new neural connection.

You'd be an immortal idiot.
>>
>>695466722
>being this autistic
>>
The power to be happy
>>
>>695466138
>>695466093
>>695465844
>>695465174
>>695457041
>>695457462
>>695460390
>>695463597

Super intelligence is shit tier.
>>
>>695467041
k
>>
>>695454451
Shapeshifting. Stated vaguely like this, it implies invisibiluty, practical invulnerability, and immortality.
>>
>>695458873
Same
>>
>>695466335
And you're smart enough? I think not
>>
>>695466722
Slowing your atoms freeze you, in temperature
>>
File: 1460514657882.jpg (10 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1460514657882.jpg
10 KB, 255x255
Honestly? Shapeshifting. In its way, shapeshifting causes you to become immortal. Body ageing too much? Boom. Shapeshifted into a younger version. But thats just the start. Tired of your 3 inch pucker? Bam. Now your 10 inches. Dont look very good looking? Bada bing. Now you have the face and physic of a model. Wondered what its like to be a girl? Bada boom. Now youre a 10/10 with a tight pussy. Military trying to slaughter you? Bing. Now your skin is reinforced and conpressed Adamantium. Honestly, ive always loved the idea of shapeshifting. Immortality, and you can be and do whatever you want. Its amazing.
>>
File: Jesus Serves.jpg (112 KB, 640x541) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Serves.jpg
112 KB, 640x541
>>695466270

See I thought about this too. Playing Jesus definitely would make me feel good about myself; but the problem is people would invariably start worshiping you and that sounds like a big hassle.

If you take super intelligence then you could just straight up cure cancer using science, everyone would kiss my ass which would be nice; but no one would worship me which would be weird.
>>
>>695467010
IIRC wolverine and other healing characters control how their powers are used.

What I mean is that I would not use the power on my brain. I'd go crazy because I'd have the brain of a 300 year old person even though I'd maintain the body of a late 20's to early 30's dude.
>>
>>695454451

Super intelligence, then I'll just use it to figure out how to give myself the other powers.
>>
>>695466999

then the material you removed would no longer be stable, and de-shift. If you can shape shift from any form to any other form, then the shifted materials are not perfect, and require a constant input to remain shifted. Removing it would cause it to revert back to flesh.
>>
>>695466278
I think it's a heal at will power
>>
>>695467242
I didn't say otherwise
>>
>>695466999
Sure, why not?
>>
>>695467430
Fair enough. My shapeshifting plan to get rich is thwarted.
>>
Time travel to future, meet aliums
>>
>>695467244
yeah you'd have to slow down the smallest unit of matter to freeze time, slowing the entire atom would still allow the electrons to move, meaning electronics would (kinda) still work
>>
File: 1439632989017.jpg (85 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
1439632989017.jpg
85 KB, 537x720
I would sell my soul for super speed like The Flash..
>>
>>695454451
Shapeshifting can let you fly as a bird, be as strong as a bear and as fast as a cheetah. You can also be your own qt14 waifu.
>>
>>695467674

#science
>>
>>695467439

and if you heal yourself

you would just heal all of your neural connections

so you would heal yourself into a blank slate
>>
>>695467820
Jesus christ man I think you really don't understand healing powers.
>>
>>695454451
> no omnilingualism

That's the only power I'd ever want cos it is extremely useful in travelling/diplomacy AND it is subtle enough to not piss off authorities or other people.

Plus my subtle powers would prevent me from being in a godawful movie like Superman 3 or Batman v Superman
>>
Time manipulation. I'd make women experience the miracle of childbirth, over and over and over..
>>
>>695466999
Shape shifting is limited to the elements you have. Gold requires adding energy to carbon atoms, and creating particles from energy itself.

In theory, you can become whatever animal or plant, but not creating mineral objects.
>>
>>695467820
I don't think so. That doesn't seem like healing it seems like doing damage. It would have to weaken bonds between synapses, I don't see any reason for it to do that
>>
Healing, really. I just want to be able to move as I wish like a regular person again.

A secondary choice would be mind control. I would find the best surgeon there is and have him fix me for free, then visit all the docs that dismissed my early signs as nothing serious, have them murder their families in full consciousness of their actions and then make them commit a slow and painful suicide.
>>
>>695462881
as if thats not badass.. any time you need to get away or hurt somoene jsut walk past them and leave a wake of destruction in your path
>>
>>695468090
> implying shapeshifting stops at the molecular level
>>
>>695467282

you couldnt heal cancer with healing powers anyway

cancer is living cells, its not a virus or a wound, its a mutation

healing would only make it stronger.

There is no cure for cancer it cannot be healed either, it can only be prevented, or removed.

Cancer Goaway Pills are a Fantasy even in a fantasy scenario
>>
>>695468173
You sound like you're already a super villain what the shit nigga
>>
>>695468173
Found the super villain to whom the audience will be sympathetic
>>
>>695454451
>Mind control
Literally own everyone/everything.
>>
>>695468280
Well then heal the cancer so much that you am become cancer
>>
>>695468173
Who let SCP-035 onto 4chan?
>>
>>695468280
Just get surgery and constantly heal yourself during it. You could have almost any operation done
>>
>>695468167

well there are two types of healing

1. Reversing The State of Organic mater to a point before it was damage.

2. Accelerating the natural healing and recovery process of the body,

the first being the stronger of the two could reverse your neural connections

the second would leave them alone, but its far weaker as it relies on the specific bodies ability to heal as it only accelerates it, and sometimes if things heal to quickly they heal , wrong
>>
>>695468586
I don't feel like looking up
>>
>>695468676

if you did that you would heal the cancer back into your body, since it was part of you, and removing it would count as you taking damage
>>
>>695468280
>Implying healing can't be used the opposite way.

By your logic, superspeed can only accelerate you. You will get stuck traveling at c and freezed in time
>>
>>695468280

Killing cells isn't difficult.

Its targeting the cancer cells in such a way that doesn't kill the healthy cells too that's the problem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apoptosis
>>
>>695468742
I think the second one wouldn't heal things wrong. That has to be a stipulation or else it would be useless
>>
>>695468756
It's a very interesting read.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-035
I think it's one of the better entries in the database.
>>
>>695468895
No. Just no.
>>
>>695468742

>and sometimes if things heal to quickly they heal , wrong

What if you could control the bodies healing process with your mind? Couldn't you direct everything to where its supposed to go?
>>
File: donald-hillary-800.jpg (292 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
donald-hillary-800.jpg
292 KB, 800x600
time manipulation is only viable option if you want to live forever. Also you can rape a bitch, then simply go back in time and she'll never know it happened. Win.
>>
File: 1466999668618.gif (234 KB, 245x160) Image search: [Google]
1466999668618.gif
234 KB, 245x160
>>695454451
My mind asked "which of these powers will let me get away with literally anything i want and nobody could stop me?"

So time manipulation. Stop time and do whatever the fuck i want
>ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!
>>
Shapeshifting, ill turn myself into a 100/10 qt3.14 and fuck and suck dicks all day everyday
>>
Time manipulation.
If Time works on the parallel universes theory. All the other theories have negative effects if you choose to do anything "God mode." eg impregnate your own mother, kill your grandfather, eliminate baby hitler, steal (rich person's simple idea) to become that person.
>>
>>695454451
healing powers. would become rich being the first buddhist faith healer.
>>
File: 1468620832776.png (1 MB, 1209x891) Image search: [Google]
1468620832776.png
1 MB, 1209x891
Be super smart, invent suit to do all the power, I win
>>
>>695468925

well yeah, thats kinda what it does

most Speedsters dont jsut have superspeed , they have other powers that makes the superspeed work

Flash has Speed Force and can control Inertia

Quick Silver, technically slows time around himself relative to himself, so in his perspective hes running like a normal human and everyone else is just moving super slow
>>
File: 12342352412.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
12342352412.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>695455582
...... You make a very valid argument.
>>
>>695468676
Who the fuck needs to depend on another person when you have powers? That's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>695469455
I would become Hitler, and successfully kill every jew while not invading Russia
>>
>>695470006
We all know you're black. Just stop.
>>
File: 1465019538338.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465019538338.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>Stop time
>Universe pauses
>So do I
>Cant unpause universe because i'd have to do that and i just froze myself
>mfw
>>
>>695470006

Paradox, if Hitler won

then you would never have the idea of going back in time and becoming Hitler , or you might not even have been born to at all
>>
For the purposes of this thread I'm going to assume healing operates like Wolverine's healing factor.
So definitely healing. I'd be immortal and could live out my dream of fighting in every war ever.
I could fight ISIS, then go to Africa and be that crazy white boy in the bush wars who only wears short shorts.
I would see empires rise and fall, and eventually either the death of humanity in nuclear fire or our advance into interstellar travel.
>>
>>695455582
i would ass rape you if you ever shapeshifted that ass in front of me i dont care if you left your neckbeard face on motherfucker come at me i have the power of the ghetto want sum fuk?
>>
File: 1447468750797.jpg (43 KB, 960x762) Image search: [Google]
1447468750797.jpg
43 KB, 960x762
>>695470400

time manipulation option comes with immunity to paradoxes tho
>>
>>695470400
I would be Hitler, so... No paradox
>>
>>695470229
I'm white you nigger
>>
>>695470318

frozen time, would cause all motion to cease

the entire Universe would Reach 0 Kelvin as no particles can move and generate energy
>>
>>695470641
Temperature is relative to time.
>>
File: actually.jpg (97 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
97 KB, 800x600
>>695470641
>>695470318

always some faggots who can't just go with it
>>
File: 1438675293788.jpg (23 KB, 240x237) Image search: [Google]
1438675293788.jpg
23 KB, 240x237
>>695470641
>>695470890
>>695470935

see
>>695470318
>"i just froze myself"

This anon knew what he was talking about.
>>
>>695470400
No paradox.
Parallel universes make sure that these don't happen by having sandbox branches where Hitler does win.
>>
File: gape jewell.png (251 KB, 370x369) Image search: [Google]
gape jewell.png
251 KB, 370x369
>>695470318
>super strength
>gets shot
>>
>>695455078
>>695455194
>>695455612
>>695456829
>>695456878
Mind control gives you the ability to use people to give/do all this way easy.
example:
most /b/tards want women, why stop time to rape women, when you can control them to do anything.
same ting with money. They give it instead of stealing physical moneys and having to hide it
>>
>>695471138

You'll eventually die though. If you can control time, you'll live forever, and therefore fuck bitches forever.
>>
I would normally choose time travel, but time manipulation?
Can I manipulate time so that I never die?
>>
>>695471252
In reality you wont want to live forever. Aging.
>>
File: 1465143907385.gif (173 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1465143907385.gif
173 KB, 375x375
super intelligence so i can know how to mutate my own genetic code and have all these powers.
>>
>>695471024
You can't just stop the universe. And even if you did, nothing would happen. It would just resume once it was unpaused
>>
>>695471295
so when your 236 years old and cant move.?
>>
>>695454451
invisibility are you kidding that sounds comfy as hell omg
>>
>>695454451
Mind control
>Go to bank
>"Hello anon"
>You will give me all the money in the vault
>"I will give you all the money in the vault"
>Get mugged on the way out
>You will leave me alone

Genius
>>
>>695470636
Yeah like we obviously think you're fucking white you nigger jew. Black israelite scum.
>>
>>695471423
i bet your already invisible as hell
>>
>>695471347

Getting too old? Travel forward in time to a point where science has solved aging. Get cured, then go back to 2016 and fuck.
>>
>>695471295
Just go to hyper future for immortality medically
>>
>>695471507
TOP KEK
>>
>>695471138

mind control would make everything boring those

it has amazing novelty and it would give you the easiest life but well

but when you can have everything, you end up wanting nothing
>>
File: 1446265803000.gif (2 MB, 338x190) Image search: [Google]
1446265803000.gif
2 MB, 338x190
>>695471414
>"I'll take FICTION for 250"
>>
>>695471501
I... I don't understand
>>
>>695471469
Go to england
>You will make me the heir to the throne

Or maybe

>You will give me a blowey joey
>>
>>695454451
I fucked an insanely nasty hooker i found on back pages earlier today. i got bait and switched but it was dark and I was horny so i went for it. I fucking regret it so bad, she was so nasty i couldnt even stay hard. Im going to the doctor for a penicillin shot tomorrow but im allergic to penciling. just had to get that off my chest
>>
>>695471513
Mind control scientists with infinite money lol.
>>
File: 1459395781864.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459395781864.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>695471507
>>695471423
nigga can feed his family with that roast
>>
Super strength because i lift and dont feel like juicing
>>
>>695471563
would that basically be the principle for any of these super powers though lol
>>
>>695454451

Teleportation, assuming you don't die in the process. Why isn't this a roll thread?
>>
>>695471778
agree
>>
>>695471656
please respond
>>
>>695471604
Bitch slowing time doesn't change temperature. If you approach the speed of light everything else doesn't suddenly cool down. Yet everything slows down relative to you.
>>
>>695465174
healing you could control the world become the richest man alive. if they nagged you threaten to never heal their family again.
>>
>>695468269
>stop time
>blind
>try to go and wreck shit
>oops bumped into mum
>no more mum
>>
>>695472008
Hey come over here I'll shoot you with some healing bullets
>>
File: 1440989609567.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440989609567.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>695471981
ahem...*cough* , FICTION
>>
>>695462881
Learn how to spell Holy shit
>>
File: 1442167688226.jpg (21 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
1442167688226.jpg
21 KB, 267x323
>>695472157
You cant just delete your post and try again, thats called being an asshole
>>
>>695471981
can you show your work on that problem
>>
Time fuckery. Telekinesis is a close second.
>>
>>695471931
Because people want to debate and shit
>>
>>695472140
So are... Super powers? I fail to see your point
>>
>>695472138

The new Hero in Overwatch has Healing Bullets
>>
>>695471662
Because people can totally have ingenuity under mind control.
>>
>>695472261
I didn't do any calculations it just makes sense. Relative to light everything is at a standstill, and it's not frozen
>>
elasticity, like really.... why is this even an option
>>
>>695454451
Healing. Though Time Maniputaion is the most powerful, perhaps with the exception of proper utilization of Mind Control, or being Batman (Super Intelligence) I feel I'd make the most of healing, and I don't have an agenda to cross anyone with any of the other powers. Also, being a party healer makes you a valuable contingent... just have to stay behind the meat shield and not let the bad guys know how useful you are.
>>
>>695472410
Tf2
>>
>>695472258
Kek
>>
>>695462436
Some faggot always does this. You know what we're talking about, why do you say shit like this which is clearly not the intended meaning?
>>
>>695454451
Super speed. Never be late for the bus again.
>>
File: Gandalf Shatner.jpg (86 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf Shatner.jpg
86 KB, 694x530
>>695472354
you're applying logic to something non-logical, you aren't even playing the same game dude.

Thats like trying to say that an apple with the superpower to fly shouldn't be able to fly because apples cant autonomously fly. Yeah, no fucking shit. This is all nerd banter that cant actually happen. Get with the program.
>>
>>695471604
Can you tell me the name of this you tuber
I've forgotten his name and need more of his video in my life
>>
Time manipulation. Wait for a huge lottery jackpot, go back in time with the winning numbers.
>>
Trips i have all that powers
>>
File: kill_me.jpg (56 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
kill_me.jpg
56 KB, 593x640
invisibility since no one notices me anyways
>>
>>695454451
a gun so i can self kill
>>
teleportation
>>
Trips i have all that powers

i have not autismo
>>
>>695472717
Oh, yeah but I was arguing with someone already using logic so I was trying to re logic their logic.
>>
>>695464729
Nigga we talkin super powers, shit dont have to make sense
>>
>>695454451
Glorious time manipulation master race
>>
trips i am a faggot
>>
>>695472717
You should have quoted the entire thread
>>
>>695461135
Slow down time enough where light still travels, but no one can see you move
>>
File: Grip.jpg (82 KB, 585x941) Image search: [Google]
Grip.jpg
82 KB, 585x941
>>695472261
http://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com/topics_relativity_special.html

I didn't make the first claim, but this is some stuff on the idea of relativity.
>>
>>695454451
ELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTICITY
>>
Time manipulation obviously.
>>
File: 1439444260180.jpg (11 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1439444260180.jpg
11 KB, 480x270
>>695472776
youtube - TVFilthyFrank
AND
youtube - TooDamnFilthy
LASTLY
Google "filthy frank wiki"

PS, watch this video to be up to speed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk8DWDbFbbc

PRAISE BE TO PAPA FRANKU
>>
>>695471138
or go back in time to the middle of the suffrage movement, prove you're from the future, tell the men everything Feminism has given the world and to just let Hitler have Poland and then return to the glorious new present beside the gold statue of yourself and settle down with a submissive qt aryan wife.
>>
>>695473170

I'm sure it doesn't work like that and I expect it to not be that easy.
>>
File: Coolio.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Coolio.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Time manipulation of course.
>>
>>695468280
That's a narrow definition of a healing power.
I'd use my healing power to strengthen and modify the immune system to simply do what it normally does to cancer; compartmentalize it. Shut it off from the rest of the body. Everyone has a little cancer, and normally it's harmless. The cancer we fear is the occasional runaway train that occurs when our immune systems fail to respond properly.
>>
File: 1442893872925.jpg (42 KB, 480x538) Image search: [Google]
1442893872925.jpg
42 KB, 480x538
>>695472717
>Gandalf Shatner dot jaypeg

Had a hearty chuckle
>>
File: 1459396109457.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1459396109457.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>695473417
>>695469403
My nigga
>>
>>695470406
This
>>
>>695463458
AKA be the Flash
>>
>>695473401
The speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second. I wonder how slow something has to be in order for people to see what it was?
>>
>>695473656
Lets for the sake of not being too OP leave out the fact that flash generates the speed force and has his own pocket dimension
>>
>>695473401
Stop making problems you woman
>>
>>695463458
What about the problems of friction?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16 KB, 262x193
>>695473981
>NERD BANTER
>>
>>695465680
If you have SUPER intelligence, then you're intelligent enough to acquire those with ease.

You are 100 steps in 24 hours away from becoming a millionaire, the only problem is what are the steps?
>>
File: lube.jpg (48 KB, 757x441) Image search: [Google]
lube.jpg
48 KB, 757x441
>>695473981
>>
>>695473981
Get burned and speed heal because you're a masochist
>>
>>695474188
But youd also be a huge fuken nerd
>>
>>695474279
>Just call me the Luberator
>>
>>695454451

>Time manipulation

Obvious the most powerful, I would be able to do anything with this power.
I would slow time to atomic seconds and kill all the mind readers, telekinetics, super speed, flying, elastic, invisible, super intelligent, healing, super strong people via IP trace.

After that I'd accumulate by hand everything I want or need, by simply slowing time, reversing, forwarding. Enjoying moments for as long as I want, never aging.
>>
If I can heal others--that.

If not, teleportation because I'm not a fucking pleb
>>
>>695474571
>standard insult when proven wrong
>>
>>695472567
If everything is not moving relative to you, atoms are not vibrating. Stopping time makes it so you can't see for the most part because light isn't moving, you can't absorb heat from your surroundings (and though that might seem irrelevant, pretty soon you'll realize that it's dead fucking cold) and unless time starts back up for halted atoms that you forcefully inhale, oxygen in the air won't bind to your red blood cells so you'll suffocate. Merely waving your hand will sweep atoms out of the way of your digits, leaving a vacuum that will pop with such force as to render you deaf when time starts again, not to mention walking ten feet and the proportionally more powerful results... that's assuming you didn't suffer the backlash of walking through "solid" unmoving air.
>>
with telekinesis, youd pretty much be pain so yee
>>
>>695454451
Telekinesis
i don't want my shit to be get too much publicity. something that like that and I would be exploited

But I wouldn't treat my powers as super powers. I would use my gifts to influence good things around me for the sake of humanity
Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 43

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.