Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

this image confuses me so much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 480x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 480x407
this image confuses me so much
>>
>>695214452
It means that you can't go wholistically; because blacks represent less of the population, the get killed by police proportionally 4 times more than whites despite the number of the general population as you see at the top.
>>
>>695214452
>>695214664
They should have included how many of those blacks were killed by blacks and not whites (and cops).

I saw one before with the stats and it's a lot.
>>
>>695214452
Blacks commit more crime per capita and resist arrest more often. When you factor in violent crime rate, blacks should be killed more often.
>>
Explanation: Black Lives Matter has taken to saying blacks are disproportionately killed by police officers compared to whites. Opponents of the BLM movement have argued that it trivializes white deaths, that the way they go on about it they should rechristen themselves "Only Black Lives Matter" because more whites are killed than blacks. BLM response is that more whites die because there are more whites, but per capita blacks are at greater risk.

Which is true. As an individual, you are something like 4 times more likely to be killed by a cop if you are black compared to if you were white. Of course, it can't help that blacks are also significantly more likely to initiate violent confrontations (with police and just in general). And this also doesn't account for the high rates of black on black crime, which is an even greater source of black deaths. Maybe instead of "Black Lives Matter" they should be "Black Lives Only Matter When Ended by Police."
>>
>>695214897
Blacks killed by blacks doesn't fucking matter. That's just a normal murder statistic. This fucking matters. It matters because it represents how the law treats blacks vs whites.
>>
>>695214897
So what, those blacks killing other blacks actually get charged and prosecuted for murder.
Cops don't even b get indicted, that's where the outrage is
>>
>>695214452
None of the stats ever show which shootings were justified, which were racist cops taking an opportunity to shoot a nigger, and which were just pussy cops "fearing for their lives" because Tyrone reached down to scratch his balls.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 372x372
Niggers also commit something like 50% of the murders...stop being niggers and maybe you won't get shot
>>
>>695214958
>When you factor in violent crime rate, blacks should be killed more often.
You don't need to factor anything into the equation, and still come to the conclusion that blacks should be killed more often.
>>
>>695214452
The one who made the pic was likely a dumb biased nigger themselves. Why not add the same calculation but with murders commited by race for example. It's quite simple, blacks fuck up and therefore get fucked up more often than whites.
>>
>>695214452
They forgot to include the fact that blacks commit 7x the violent crime where leathal force would be authorized.
Blacks should be killed in near even numbers by law enforcement to whites if not more.
>>
>>695215018
you forgot the part where niggers commit all the crime
>>
>>695214994
Why do you think blacks are more likely to resist arrest? Fucking come on. Think.

They're more likely to be arbitrarily arrested, murdered without cause, or assaulted by police. Why shouldn't they act up? Not to say it's always justified, but you're blaming the victim.
>>
>>695215066
Ssssh. You're ruining it for the libtards.
Rather die than offend brotha
>>
>>695215018
Cops in general are more hesitant to draw and fire at blacks. Black cops are quicker to drawn and fire at blacks.
>>
File: kill whitey x.jpg (197 KB, 974x684) Image search: [Google]
kill whitey x.jpg
197 KB, 974x684
>>
>>695215172
That's false and racist but ok
>>
>>695214897
you are missing the "killed by police" part.

Everybody knows that the police is charged with making sure ghetto people don't wander off into normal people neighborhoods, nobody is willing to say it out loud.
>>
>>695215261
Sounds made up. Also black cops still cops
>>
>>695215196
>act like a chimp because it's an inevitability that they're going to be arrested for acting like a chimp
>>
>>695215303
More like hyperbolic but nonetheless correct.
>>
Kill more whites so we can kill more niggers problem solved
>>
>>695214452
Here's the part that graphic leaves out.
Blacks are 25 times more likely to commit a violent crime.
>>
>>695215018
So the police should, before firing at a black criminal in a life-threatening situation, check the quota to see if they're allowed to do it?

OR

Shoot white people in not-so-life-threatening situations as to even up the numbers?
>>
>>695215105
thats not true. If blacks commit more crime (which every US statistic points to this) then that means they will have more encounters with police. Last time I checked you need to be in an encounter with police in order to be shot by police. To ignore the difference in crime rate with respect to population if you're going to talk about police shootings, is irresponsible at best and usually purposefully misleading.
>>
>>695215303
of course you'll say that, because it wrecks your false narrative of "we da victims"

Say, why are black countries so violent? Is it because blacks are more violent? Or do you have some excuse for that too?
>>
>>695215384
Actually, act up because you're smart enough to know when your rights are being thrown out the window, jackass
>>
>>695215434
No. Saying something that isn't true, makes it false. Try again
>>
>>695215105
Hey, Im this guy
>>695215464
and im retarded. Misread your racist post haha. Please disregard.
>>
>>695214452
The bit where it said "And that's the problem" ?

Yeah that threw me too.
>>
>>695215459
They should refrain from shooting white people when the situation doesn't call for it. That would be a start.
>>
>same calculation but then with crime numbers
>>
>>695215537
>doesnt understand hyperbole
Sorry anon should have left out the word nigger and said majority.
>>
>>695214452
It's funny liberals know how ratios work when it's about black people shot,but instantly forget how they work when it comes to violent crimes committed by race.
>>
>>695215472
If you commit a crime and you resist a lawful arrest your rights aren't being thrown anywhere
>>
>>695215382
It ain't. I brought that up because BLM is trying to make it sound like a cops are racist. Blacks will always be their own worst enemy.
>>
>>695215564
I forgive you, just try to be better in the future.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x491
>>695215210
My bad, it's like arguing with a kid over why being bad has consequences.

I can't figure out why a 5 year old can figure this shit out but a grown nigger can't.

Every fucking video is the same shit.

Gives order
Doesn't follow order
Gives order again
Doesn't follow order and gets physical
Puts nigger on the ground
Nigger still fighting
Nigger gets shot

The cops just want to go home and chill...not deal with how niggers think they deserve special treatment
>>
>>695215472
What rights?
>>
>>695214452
they only counted docoumented niggers, but if you count the undocumented ones....
>>
File: 1439768655416.jpg (321 KB, 1516x874) Image search: [Google]
1439768655416.jpg
321 KB, 1516x874
More whites are killed by cops than blacks.

More whites are killed by blacks than anything else.

More blacks are killed by blacks than anything else.

Sounds like we have a black problem, not a racism problem.

Hmm, are there any countries with super low crime rates? Yes. Majority White european countries. Imagine that.
>>
>>695215596
B-but t-that would make the numbers even less equivalent, this is b-bad.
>>
File: 1467378112677.jpg (14 KB, 402x205) Image search: [Google]
1467378112677.jpg
14 KB, 402x205
>>695215761
5-year-olds are probably more intelligent than the average nigger.
>>
>>695215761
Kek'd
>>
>>695215472
If you act like a disrespectful asshole to a cop, they're not going to bring you flowers and take you out to dinner.

Respect the goddamn badge and you don't have any problems with them. This is not a difficult concept.
>>
File: 1461241250919.png (115 KB, 581x470) Image search: [Google]
1461241250919.png
115 KB, 581x470
looks like half of /b/ is the first poster in this image, and the other half is the 2nd poster.
>>
>>695216100
Why do people like you have no problem pretending racist cops don't exist?
>>
>>695216248
Why do people like you have no problem condemning all cops based on the action of a few?
>>
>>695215051
Then why bring up these numbers at all? Or are they implying not a single black person is capable of causing a situation where shooting the nigger is the only option?
>>
>>695215196
>Why shouldn't they act up?

Maybe so they don't get killed?

>retard logic. I'm black and more likely to get killed by cops so if a cop stops me I'm going to become confrontational and actively resist thereby getting shot.

Protip, if a cop stops you shut the fuck up, like really shut the fuck up, inform them that you have no legal obligation to answer their questions and then shut the fuck up. If that cop decides to handcuff and arrest you do not resist, don't even stiffen up just go with it. A false arrest may not get you the money like a wrongful death suit but your ass will be alive to spend it.
>>
>>695214452
yet those same 12% of blacks are causing 70% of all crime, gee i wonder why they encounter cops more often
>>
>>695216328
I'm no condemning all fucking cops, get off your radicalist high horse. I'm saying that it is a problem that black people have a right to address, not to all cops but to those who are racist, which by the numbers seems to be too fucking many.
>>
>>695216105
half are trolls, can you guess which one?
>>
>>695216248
Everybody is racist. We usually just keep our heads down and try to live our lives. Cops are no different. Why do you act like if a white cop justifiably shoots a black guy it should matter if his robes are hung up in the closet? I'd doesn't. And I'm not him
>>
>>695214664
Well, Blacks do commit the majority of murders and violent crime so I don't think it's really disproportional.
>>
>>695216525
>the numbers
Do you have these numbers or are you basing your speculation on the few over publicised deaths at the hands of police? Can you show me a these numbers
>>
>>695216469
See, that is the mentality of a racist cop.

"This black guy must be up to something, blacks are criminals."

"This guy must have done something, he is black."
>>
File: LFMBf.gif (3 MB, 215x129) Image search: [Google]
LFMBf.gif
3 MB, 215x129
>>695216451
>>695216100
Just comply with unconscious THEN youll be safe from murderous cops
Ya keep think that you cucks
>>
now go look at how much crime blacks commit in comparison to whites with those population statistics... its disgusting. smh
>>
>>695216717
COPS CAN'T FUCKING SHOOT YOU FOR COMMITTING ANY CRIME YOU IGNORANT FUCKER. THEY CAN ONLY SHOOT YOU IF YOU PRESENT A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER.
>>
>>695214452
Are all you guys this dense? The monkeys couldn't even math right, it's suppose to be 64%, not just 64 blacks, if this isn't bait then BLM are all a bunch of tards
>>
Disclaimer:
BLM is retarded
Racists are as well.

Look into the Uk crime statistics
No niggers around, still a certain part of the population commits the mayority of crimes.
And who is it?
The poorfags.

In the U.S. it's indeed niggers (note, niggers != black people) who are the most criminal demographic whatsoever. Additionally to their hostile stance towards better income classes (basically everybody who isn't a hustlin' nigger), and those who try to police their communities (Hm, who might that be? OH YEA, THE FUCKING POLICE), they end up resisting arrest and therefore being treated more violently in general as well. Gang violence, drug trading and literal chimp outs arte what is killing the black man, and these violent tendencies are what causes the police to treat encounters with them with highest caution.

But niggers are in this situation because niggers are the most impoverished demographic as well (again, look into the UK and other western countries. They all have similar groups of people and mostly they do not consist of niggers).

Poverty increases the readiness for violence to take what you need / want, hence crime easily sprawls within them.

And the reason why niggers are so impoverished today is because they listened to retards like malcom X who told them that the white man wants to take them down, so a good chunk of them gave up reasonable paying jobs in the 60's to join with black panthers and other retarded organizations, causing them to go slowly, but directly into poverty, which in turn forced the government to support them with wellfare, and bunch them up together in suburbs with low rent or property-prices.
These suburbs, infested by lazy, drug abusing, single-parent families continued to shit out little niglets, that listened to their parents and saw their goal met in gang culture, raising crime trough the roof in the 80's and 90's, when then themselves continued the fucked up teachings of their parents to shit out the current racist generation
>>
>64.5 Blacks should have been killed
How do you kill half a black man?
>>
>>695216741
So youre telling us that cops should not follow cues and signs to be able to do their job? They shouldnt assume and by doing so put their lives in danger protecting your ass.
>>
File: image.gif (272 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
272 KB, 600x750
>>695216248
Racist cops do exist, they just aren't going out everyday hoping to kill a nigger...they get their own racist thoughts fucking reinforced everyday.

I was told that niggers were pieces of shit that will pretend to be your friends and then when all the other niggers show up they will treat you like shit.

I tried to do the right thing made black friends.

Sure the fuck enough, no matter how tight we were, the nigger came out.

It's not a cop problem, it's a fucking nigger culture problem.

Your faggot ass music, your family structure, and just the idea that if you came from slaves you were fucking the niggers that got your ass kicked by other niggers.

Your great grand nigger lost a fight with Ooga Booga and got sold.
>>
>>695214452
Op skipped math to often and seeks help and for a greater perspective on how things make sense.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahaha

/Thread
>>
>>695216741
And he's usually right. Until they have probable cause they can't really do much. It's when you start giving them a reason and making their probable cause for them that they get their way to haul you off. It's not that hard. And the head of the GBI even said that the vast majority of use of force was because of failure to comply
>>
>>695214452
That's a reasonable assessment.
If you assume the police would regularly just pick a random person to execute.
>>
>>695216900
He gets it
>>
>>695216910
Easy. Get a small one and since niggers ALWAYS have HUGE cocks, cut that off.
>>
>>695216525
It's not a race issue, idiot. >>695214958 Blacks need to play the victim to justify their inability to get their shit together. The crime in black communities has nothing to do with the white man keeping them down. It's entirely genetics and culture.
>>
>>695216851
>Commiting murders
>Not a clear and present danger
>>
>>695216926
Race does not fucking imply a cue. You are the most ignorant retard I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They don't have to pay special attention to skin color to do their job. Assuming someone to be a criminal because they're black IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB.
>>
>>695216862
64% of the 12% black population, which would be 7.68% of the whole US black population
>>
>>695216799
>posts gif of dude involved in a high speed chase that ends up rolling the vehicle and getting ejected
>blames injuries on the cops

Shoulda wore his seatbelt faggot.
>>
>>695216741
And that's as it should be. Noone increases security on a border where barely anything happens. It's statistically more effective to check blacks more often, if previous unbiased (everyone was checked equally) data suggests that one group massively tops the others.
>>
>>695214452
People die so what why do you care faggot? Take it too /pol/ you self satisfying piece of shit
>>
>>695216935
So you were brought up a racist, and wonder why you had problems connecting with black people?

>tfw a racist defends racism pretending not to be racist
>>
>>695216851
And they are. That's why these thing Peter out after it becomes clear that there was no wrongdoing
>>
>>695216851
Yeah, and that is misinterpreted a lot ... Intentionally ... Suicide by cop is easy. I think it might be the easiest of all ...
>>
>>695214452
both are "manipulated" statistics, the numbers are probably real but they mean very little. If you wanted something more meaningful you'd probably have to separate by areas (possibly states), take into account criminal behaviour and more things i can't think about right now. Esentially they are both strawmans.
>>
>>695217132
>high precentage of black males commit crimes
>dont assume anything
Ok jonesy
>>
>>695217113
You don't shoot someone because they committed a crime. You're a fucking idiot. You shoot them if they are going after you or someone else at the time. You can't just say, hey he's a murderer lets spare him a trial and kill him right now

hick motherfucker
>>
File: 20160718_092652.jpg (59 KB, 402x205) Image search: [Google]
20160718_092652.jpg
59 KB, 402x205
>>695214452 (OP) #
I wish I could explain it to you, OP; I really do. But unfortunately,
←——something
tells me you won't understand.
>>
>>695217224
Lol silly faggot, I was told not to trust you niggers and it's true.

I still have black friends...just can't trust you.

Lol just keep calling me racist cuck
>>
>>695216900
So, since the problem is not inherited by race, but retarded cultural decisions of the parent generation, how do you solve it?

Simple:
Increase police forces in the ghettos.
This will send niggers back to work, and niglets back to school, since the forceful reduction of the effectiveness of crime to survive will leave them no other chance.

This will reduce the poverty-rates of these communities directly and in short term, but still leave them at the lower income class for this generation.
The next however will be able to get funded a college visit, since their parents did work their asses off to save that money so their children gain a better life-style.
If not, congratulation, your parents enjoyed their couch-potatoe lifestyle more than your future. Not the white mans fault that you end up like these failures.
In case your parents had a peanut of a brain left, you will contribute to your community with your education, since you are fit for the jobmarket and can bring home a decent income, to support a healthy family.

Tl;dr:
Stop being a nigger.
Become a black person.
Then the police wouldn't have a reason to shoot your resisting ass.
>>
>>695217224
...and I never had problems "connecting" with black people you stupid nigger
>>
>>695216451
Pro tip: vote the right persons into office and FUCKING FIX YOUR COUNTRY.

What you advise there is rules for a dictatorship and not a modern democracy.
>>
>>695217224
>connecting to black people
Fucking leave you normie nigger loving faggot Jesus Christ take it to tumblr with the rest of self serving social justice warriors
>>
>>695217317
Also racist. Fuck off.
>>
>>695217181
Just overlooking those cops beating someone who's unconscious are we?
Cops are the biggest fucking scared tigger-happy pussies out there. Now they are going to cry about a handful getting shot and getting their come-up-ins when they have killed over 560 civilians this year alone. Fuck off. Cry more,die more
>>
>>695215125
>Citation needed
>>
>>695217470
Nigger
>>
>>695217356
I'm not black you racist sack of shit.
>>
>>695217517
Google it nigger
>>
>>695217321
That's not what he was getting at. And as a cop if you witness a forceable felony you're g2g on shooting that person providing they still have the means to commit more or are fleeing
>>
>>695217533
Ah yes but you act and sound like a nigger
>>
>>695214664
still more whites kid. can't spin the truth.
but we don't riot and kill cops. imagine that.
>>
>>695217431
I actually hate SJW culture. but equal rights for black is an issue rational people should care about too
>>
>>695217321
If black people don't want to get shot they shouldn't live in a perpetual state of crime.
>>
>>695217533
TAKE IT TO TUMBLR YOU NIGGER LOVING SACK OF SHIT
>>
>>695217470
How? How is it racist to state facts? It is true, look up crime statistics, that the majority of crime is committed by black males. So now how is it racist to assume, as a cop, that the black man i just pulled over might have a warrant or is currently engaging in criminal activity?
>>
>>695217489
And yet you'll call on them when you need help.
>>
>>695217577
No you fucking don't. Cops don't get free reign over that. They can only shoot in self-defense.
>>
>>695217321
You know what gets black people shot most of the time. Them not complying with police and struggle themselves to death, charging police, pretending to pull a gun on police which poses as a immediate threat, and keeping their hands on their firearms. Stop making it seem like all police are racist when they just deal with possibly dangerous niggers.
>>
Godwin's law for /b/: He who first calls someone a nigger or a racist looses the thread.
>>
>>695217632
What rights do white people have that blacks currently dont?
>>
>>695214452
>this image confuses me so much
because it doesn't compare the crime rates between the 2 races or because it involves math?
>>
File: 1464056551785.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1464056551785.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>695217517
eel free to find newer info, it's been the same for a decade.
>>
>>695217608
Maybe that's because your stupid hick brain is so raddled by meth and overwhelming incestual and racist thoughts that it's hard for you to differentiate
>>
>>695217632
Niggers have all the rights they need by law there is nothing we have they don't cops aren't racist don't flatter yourself just because they acknowledge how violent the nigger community is and they are wary around them so they may be shot stop bitching take it to tumblr you fucking shitskin
>>
>>695217381
It's not just culture, genetics plays a big role as well. The thing most criminals have in common is low IQ.
>>
>should have been killed
Clearly this image is giving us a quota.
>>
>>695217420
Nah, that's how you avoid getting shot. Name one country where resisting law enforcement doesn't end up with the non law enforcement party not catching an ass whoopin.
>>
>>695214452
Holy shit they can do math now?

We're screwed!
>>
>>695217739
So literally the first post of every thread?
>>
>>695217633
>victim blaming
>disregarding other factors to have straw man argument
>>
>>695215434
Not sure that it is correct. If the police are racist and target blacks, then white black arrests would be falsely inflated, and non-black arrests would be falsely deflated, yes? And if better lawyers cost more then poor people get convicted more than rich people. Blacks tend to be poor.

These two things alone should make us question the statistics on crime by race, right?
>>
>>695217648
YES THAT IS RACIST YOU FUCKING IDIOT. YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU ONLY THINK SO BECAUSE HE IS BLACK.
>>
>>695216935
>Your great grand nigger lost a fight with Ooga Booga and got sold.
kek, but come to think of it maybe the problem was buying the losers instead of bringing the winners...
>>
>>695214452
Watch any chest cam video of just about any police interaction with black people, even before BLM was a thing. They're almost always defensive, almost always completely ignore lawful order after lawful order, then they wind up doing something stupid and get tased/shot for it.

Does that mean that cops are infallible? Of course not, no-one's perfect. Everyone fucks up.

However, the consistent difference between how blacks interact with cops and how whites interact with cops show that the black people consistently do everything in their power to frustrate cops or make them paranoid. These are people who are always wondering if their next traffic stop will be their last, then you have black people acting belligerent.

Just the other day I saw a video of a black guy who was being arrested on a warrant because they thought he was the guy they were looking for. Which is fair, the dude was in his car in front of the house where the guy was located. Just a bad case of wrong place, wrong time. Instead of following lawful orders, the dude literally jumps back in the passenger seat, tries to close the door, acts real fuckin' fishy, and gets tased for it. Naturally, everyone says 'gosh it's racist', but no-one ever seems to realize that you can fucking sue the police department for that shit.

If the cops arrested me for mistaking me for someone else, that's dollar signs in my eyes. There are plenty of instances of people getting hefty sums for suing the police department for just that sort of fucking thing.

So, yeah, of course black people are being killed more. They don't know how to interact with cops.
>>
>>695217822
Found the jew, stop watching so much CNN you tranny loving faggot the media is glorifying police violence against blacks even though the real issue is black on black violence fuck off stop bitching about some made up fantasy land where the police force is targeting niggers because you're a faggot go back to your safe space
>>
>>695217771
He'll probably say the right not to get shot by police but that would be bait at its best. Dindus quit nuffining and they make their own right not to get shot.
>>
>>695217771
Societal rights, like less jail time, higher advantage/socioeconomic status, and more representation in movies/tv
>>
>>695217916
If you can read>>695217820
>>
>>695217971
But it is based of statistics. There are numbers to back it up. It is like asking a pilot not the be weary of the group of geese in front of the plane.
>>
>>695217827
You guys are so ridiculous. You really don't see how saying "nigger" and calling all blacks criminals is racist?
>>
>>695217916
You're not a victim of you're a criminal getting legally arrested and you start trying to resist said legal arrest by using deadly force.
>>
>>695214452
Who commits more crimes, people in the low income ghettos. Who culture has now been based out of those ghettos, blacks.

Blacks commit more crimes. This is a fact, there is alot of data to back that up. It's not racist to say if it's true. Political correctness is a cancer.
>>
>>695217771
you are allowed to leave your neighborhood. You have mostly earned this right by not shitting over everybody elses neighborhood when you visit there. Not that this is something that you can explain in this day and age, that is racist
>>
>>695217943
>implying a good lawyer makes you not guilty
Good lawyers soften the blow, they wont make you innocent all of the time.
>>
>>695218015
So you hate trannies to then huh? But you're definitely in the moral right here, ok. Fucking stupid redneck. Do you just listen to rush limbaugh in your cave 24 hours a day?
>>
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!
>>
>>695215018
Aka, "don't tell me more facts and data! I want to take a single statistic out of context to bitch about and be a check over!"
>>
>>695218183
Niggers is a insult to black people if a black person goes and robs a store who shoots someone, which they are quite well at doing considering they make up most of the crime statistic, then they are a nigger just like how someone who enables niggers and their behavior is a Jew, welcome to /b/ you tumblr cunt
>>
>>695214452
blacks are also a higher percent of prison population... which sounds bad if you don't consider that blacks commit more crimes.

blacks also shoot police at a higher rate

blacks also have a higher % living in the inner city

blacks also have a much higher rate of fatherless families

hmmm I wonder if black culture of criminal worship has any connection

hmmm blacks also receive more government benefits. Its almost as if giving free things makes people act entitled and more inclined to bad behaviors. Nahhhhhh
>>
>>695217846
Then at least get your facts straight.

Even tho blacks in general have a "lower" average IQ than any other race, the actual differences are too small to justify anything.

Below average whites are still more retarded then the average blacks, and above average blacks are still way more capable then the average whites.
And when you look into the extremes at the top and bottom (scientists and literal retards), race stops to matter whatsoever.

So yea, there are biological differences measurable, not denying that.
Still, these differences are too small to justify any actual discrimination. You don't have to believe me. Ask any professional on that matter.
>>
>>695218324
Trannies and the black criminal element/BLM are both mentally defective and should be institutionalized.
>>
>>695218073
Are you fucking serious? Explain how those are rights, and show me how they are currently out of reach for black americans.
>more representation
Yes lets have the minority have more representation. Jesus christ i could pick all of this apart but damn the field limit is too short
>>
>>695218174
No it fucking isn't jesus christ. Geese aren't in themselves even a problem, it's when they get in that position. You have no actual way of knowing if a black person is a criminal, and thus to assume they are is racism. No argument, that's just it. You are a racist. Now shut up and get back to plowin the crops Cletus
>>
>>695218324
Go back to your tumblr safe space faggot transgender is a scapegoat for daddy issues fucking kill yourself
>>
>>695215894
OH MY GOD YOURE SO RACIST. YOU NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF. I can't even deal with this site anymore.
>>
>>695218456
You're what, like 12 years old? Get off your computer you stupid cunt, mommy and daddy will be home soon.
>>
>>695214452
>not being killed nearly enough
>>
>>695218492
>but damn the field limit is too short
I know that feel.
>>
>>695218641
Stay triggered tumblr faggot
>>
>>695218485
Bam. Prejudice. You cannot argue for your non racist point now because you are 100% a racist and a transphobe. What else do you hate, grandpa? Gays? Mexicans? Jews?
>>
>>695218516
>statistics are racist
>do not follow them
>statistics are racist
>do not follow them
Sorry m8, if it is racist to want my tax funded police force to use statistical data to better help them police, than i guess im racist.
>>
>>695218516
Not him but
>it's when they get in that position

Kinda the point here. If they would keep themselves out of that position then we wouldn't have this conversation
>>
>>695214452
Niggers also make up nearly half of all violent crime and idolize thugs who promote nigger behavior.
>>
>>695218551
That doesn't make sense, and as I said, i don't like sjw culture. read.
>>
>>695218641
this guy is not 12, he gets it.
I am black.
And if you ask me, gang-banging and drug abusing retards are just a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>695218796
Take it to tumblr faggot sage
>>
>>695217088
This, and the left perpetuates and encourages it.
>>
>>695218259
>people in the low income ghettos
Poor whites don't commit crime at insane levels. Appalachia is the poorest place in the US, mostly white, and has a crime rate well below the national average.
>>
>>695218755
Stats aren't racist, but that's not how you fucking use them you dumb fuck. Racial stereotype = racism. GTFO
>>
>>695218956
>statistics are now stereotypes
Dang, i hope you are trolling.
>>
>>695216799
>Guys gets in accident
> Cops rush over and give for

What's the problem here?

But really, a problem the left has is taking these videos OUT OF CONTEXT.what did that man do before this video? Throw a baby out the window? shoot at people? Intentionally hit someone with his car? Then just because he fell out his car window when it flipped, means he's not guilty of a crime anymore?
>>
>>695218868
Ok, you're black. fantastic. What about other black people who don't have a self-degrading mindset and disagree?
>>
>>695218796
This isn't your safe space not everyone is gonna agree with your opinions or validate your bullshit take it to tumblr 4chan isn't the place for you
>>
ollp iza feg
>>
>>695218918
>Poor whites don't commit crime at insane levels
Maybe not in the US ( I said MAYBE. Explain me white trash), but certainly in any other country with a mayority of the impoverished being white.
Like, Idk: Italy, Spain, France, UK, Russia, Most of the Slavic states.
>>
>>695214452
The white population percentage as said in this picture includes hispanics.
This is totally not fair to white people.
btw its the fault of blacks that they deal with the police more often. Get that through your heads.
>>
>>695214452
>64.5 blacks should have been killed
nah man all 41 million of them should have been killed
then we wouldn't have nigger problems
>>
>>695219055
You're a fucking idiot I swear someone left the back door in and some tumblr gender queers got in SAGE
>>
>>695219034
You guys are fucking retards. Look up straw man argument cause that's all youre fucking doing.

One last time so you can maybe understand. Statistics are not racist. You are racist for assuming that every black person is a criminal based on how many black people are criminals. Stop misrepresenting my argument to make yourself look smarter you fucking pig
>>
>>695219057
As you link my post that negates your point, you make it anyway. Time to take a nap, you fucking autist.
>>
anyone ever wonder if maybe the reason why blacks get longer jail/prison sentences was started as a means to try and get the dindus to voluntarily stop nuffining as much given that there were harsher punishments available to them? Just a thought.
>>
>>695214452

Well the image's math isn't wrong, BUT they need to account for class and wage earning, as poverty creates crime.
>>
>>695219161
>moving goalposts
>bu...but over here they do
Stahp, we arent talking about white countries and their, surprise surprise, completely poor white criminal element.
>>
>>695219252
>You are racist for assuming that every black person is a criminal based on how many black people are criminals.
And you're a brainwashed liberal.
Enjoy your daily Facebook indoctrinations.
>>
>>695219222
How am I an idiot? Because I told a black person his opinion doesn't account for all black people? Fuck you, stupid redneck.
>>
>>695219161
>mayority of the impoverished being white
There are more poor whites than poor blacks in the US. Also those countries are like 90% white, of course whites cause the majority of the crime. The difference is they don't do it at the same rate as blacks.
>>
>>695219055
if you are not self degrading, you focus on your education, get a decent job, and support your family.
When you do that, you are black.
If you don't, you are just a worthless nigger.

Slavery?
I was never a slave, heck not even my grandparents were, and I know no white alive in my vicinity who ever was a slaver. Still I see fucking niggers running around and DEMAND reparations.
For what?
For them just being a self-degrading failure at life.
No thank you.

Your whole BLM movement is a bunch of retarded racists that somehow thinks it has a right to throw a fit over being treated exactly as the violent criminals that the majority of you is.
>>
>>695214452
But then you include the fact that there were more blacks incarcerated for crimes then whites 8:1 in 2012.
>>
>>695219252
No one said all blacks are criminals if they did they were being trolls but stop blaming the disproportional blacks killed by cops as being racist because it's not, it's something you made up so you could go to parades and rallies and feel special and be an idiot because you have nothing better to do people who bring up the crime statistics are doing it because niggers are killed by police officers because how much crime they commit so cops are wary around them last time saying back to tumblr or YouTube or Instagram you pick faggot nigger
>>
>>695219252
So because statiatical data proves that the black man that was pulled over is statistically likely to be engaging in criminal behavior, our police should not use this data and instead become less effective in law enforcement? Sounds great jonesy.
>>
>>695219374
Not op but I don't like that stat. While it's true that poverty breeds crime, on an individual level you can't seriously defend a criminal just because they're poor. And this situation is no different.
>>
>>695219472
Facebook sucks, and is a platform for more than just liberals asshole. You fucking conservative redneck dumbasses think it's ok to judge people based on their skin color which is something they don't control at all, and that's what perpetuates our race problem
>>
>>695219473
BLM IS THE MINORITY.
NIGGERS ARE THE MINORITY
THE REST OF US BLACKS ACTUALLY WORKS HARD TO HAVE A DECNET LIVE

Fuck, you are one retarded bitch, ain't you?
>>
File: dindu nuffin.png (28 KB, 730x290) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.png
28 KB, 730x290
>>695214452
>fake statistics made from real statistics.jpg

the CDC says you have a larger chance of being killed by police after committing a violent crime as a white man than a black man.

black people just commit a disproportionately large amount of violent crime as 8% of the population. Such as 94% of all hate crimes and 50% of all US murders.
>>
File: 1467904660298.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467904660298.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>>695215303
False? Do you even gather information=??????
>>
>>695219345
Ze is triggered abandoned thread
>>
>>695219719
Not him but you're wrong. Please continue working towards a decent black population. You've got the majority of your race working against you.
>>
>>695216935
This, one out of 100 black friends / colleagues didn't chimp out and act like i wasnt there when other bruthas showed up.
>>
>>695219473
The only people who follow BLM are stupid community college dropout niggers they don't represent the black community the niggers who kill each and make up more than half of all violent crime do if white people committed more than half of all violent crime we would take blame you should too. I hope I haven't triggered you into a case of temporary PTSD faggot
>>
>>695219384
>>695219488
Guys, just look into UK's crime statistics.
Poverty causes crime.
Race almost never does.
You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>695214452
Holy shit I hate this kind of bullshit. This statistic doesn't take into account justified vs unjustified killings or the racial crime statistics either. If blacks are committing proportionaly more crimes there will obviously be a larger number of police confrontations leading to more chances cops will shoot at them. I am not trying to say there is or isnt a problem with racial profiling , I don't know. I do know this statistic doesn't tell us anything about it and is just being used as propaganda for the blm agenda (still have yet to hear their idea of a solution besides "kill cops")
>>
>>695219630
>proves

It proves fucking nothing. If you pull someone over because they are doing something wrong, good on you.

If people with spiky hair as opposed to straight were shown to be criminals at a higher rate should we make it a point to stop them too, you asshole? That statistic doesn't matter int he field as you describe it, and you're a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>695219719
You're insulting your race using that word. Go have your "decnet live" somewhere else you stupid cunt, history forgets people who don't fight for their rights
>>
>>695220017
>again look into this white country's stats
Yes poverty causes crime. But impoverished black americans cause way more crime than impoverished white americans. This is the argument you dense turd.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 262x193
>>695214452
Tumblrkin have taken over, spider man thread
>>
>>695217489
Someone got their ass beat by a cop...
>>
>>695220009
>I'm not black
>You would not take the fucking blame you stupid hick
>They don't make up more than half of violent crime
>Literally commit suicide, the world would be better without you
>>
>>695217533
Shaun King detected...
>>
>>695220193
192 relies, 62 posters, how long are you gonna keep posting the same tumblr white guilt bullshit? Fuck off faggot
>>
>>695220023
>if people look a certain way should we pull them over as well
That does happen dumbass. If that white guy has dreads a scraggly beard and is driving a shitbox, what do you think will happen. Lol never heard of stoner camouflage?
>>
>>695219886
Meh, Not really.
The mayority might be impoverished, but only a minority is criminal.
even tho the situation is dire for most, I can assure you that most of them work hard, or at least want to work hard.

And BLM is just a small blip on the radar of our communities.
Even tho a obnoxious loud and retarded one.
>>
>>695220366
Bait holy shit he won't stop dude you have been here all day it's time to stop posting
>>
Black people do stupid shit like reaching for their gun to prove they have a ccw instead of the ID. The fact here is they are stupid and thats why theyre getting killed.
>>
>>695220017
Nope. When you compare whites and blacks in the same income bracket, blacks still commit crime at much higher rates. Try again. The only time white and black crime rates are similar is when you compare IQ. Which is mostly genetic. Low IQ leads to poverty and crime. Poverty itself doesn't lead to crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 544x400
>>695220281
>>
>>695220390
Not white guilt, acceptance by ignorant people of the fact that institutional racism exists. It's different because you thought you were smart by misrepresenting my argument but actually it's infallible
>>
>>695220390
He is hiding in his room typing these threads because he is afraid of his wife's son
>>
>>695220477
So you've proven that you do operate on arbitrary generalizations
>>
>>695214452
That's all very well but niggers are violent chimps
>>
>>695220572
Didn't read, 100% positive white guilt leave /b/ never come back tumblr faggot
>>
>>695220017
So maybe the police is not racist, but instead focus on poor people, who just happen to be black.

The problem is not going to be solved if you don't find out the cause, but decide to go by correlation.
>>
>>695214452
>Using population instead of criminal population to measure
What the fuck is this bullshit? They should measure it with the criminal populations not the entire population. The reason they should be doing that is because they are the ones being pulled over (most of the time).

Biased math for a certain result
>>
>>695220193
You don't have a right to resist arrest violently and kill cops you shithead. And that's all these BLM faggots are advocating. Since the "blacks are being killed by racist cops for absolutely nothing" narrative is absolutely false
>>
>>695220243
Because most other countries lack the gang culture of blacks amongst their impoverished class and usually have way denser social networks who reduce the effects of poverty further.
And that - again - is no racial factor, but a cultural and societal one.

But yea, keep flinging ad'hominem's, certainly lets you appear smarter.
>>
>>695217726
>only shoot in self defence
"oh gee ma'am, the black man is about to carve your babies head off? i'm sorry, but he's not going after me so i am not allowed to shoot him."
>>
>>695220650
>arbitrary
What is arbitrary by proven criminal clothes, looks, and yes skin color?
>>
>>695220905
>>695220935
>>695220864
Stop encouraging this faggot it's the same guy you realize? Don't give him the satisfaction just walk away man
>>
>>695220539
>Low IQ leads to poverty and crime.
>Poverty itself doesn't lead to crime.
Wtf did I just read.

Anyways, citation needed.
>>
>>695220656
woah... being racist is so cool... please tell me more, 12-year old momyboy
>>
>>695221056
I'm sure he gets the warmest feeling when he sees that (you) pop up. Time to stop posting
>>
Honestly arguing wit racists is just annoying. I can't get through to yall so just have this thread and do whatever idgaf.

But just know:
>Cops disproportionately kill blacks, it's proven
>black on black violence is a normal statistic that is entirely separate from cop violence
>the only argument here against blm is that black people are bad
>saying "nigger" makes you a racist
>poverty causes crime, not race, it's proven by UK stats
>Generalizations based on race are racism, and if you don't think so you're misguided and retarded, and probably have anti-semitic grandparents who shamed you for masturbating when you were little
>I'm, again, not black or by any means an sjw
>Go fuck yourselves

PEace
>>
>>695220874
>implying other countries dont have gang culture
So the fact that gangs are usually formed in impoverished black communities, instead of impoverished white communities is not a race issue? Culture isnt race based?
>>
File: 2.jpg (138 KB, 836x359) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
138 KB, 836x359
>>695220658
only idiots believe, that blacks have the same oppotunities... or young, little whiteboys, who were spoiled their whole life :)
so... what's up spoiled idiot?
>>
>>695221012
Low IQ nigger detected. Poverty itself doesn't cause a rise in crime, but if coupled with low IQ, it does.
>>
>>695215196
>Why do you think blacks are more likely to resist arrest?

For the same reason that they commit over 52% of murders despite making up just 13% of the U.S. population.

Blacks in the U.S. are more violent than whites. you can argue whether it's biological or as a result of society or whatever, but those are the facts.

Blacks commit the most violent crime.
Blacks commit the most murders.
Blacks are the most likely to resist arrest.

So police shoot them, and in 99% of cases the police are justified, and the person killed is a scumbag anyway.

Black Lives Matter is an anti-police hate group who idolized a cop-killing terrorist who is on the FBI's most wanted list.

Fuck BLM and fuck anyone who supports their dishonest and disingenuous narrative.
>>
>>695220998
Normally id agree, but if you allow this cancer to not be confronted (troll or not) it affects others and spreads. It must be contained on here before this board is swallowed up in manufactured karma like other sites.
>>
>>695220802
Oi, BLM retard, stop performing mental gymnastics.

Blacks get killed so over-porportionally because you retards (and your parents) told them cops are pigs, fuck cops, ACAB, a.s.o., which leads to them resisting arrest on a constant basis.

Name me a single occasion, where a black man was shot AFTER showing his hands, getting on the ground, and allowing himself to be cuffed without any resistance.
Just name me a single case where that happened.

Blacks get shot, because blacks resist arrests. It is really that simple.
>>
>>695220572
Please show me a reference that Jim Crow laws are still valid. There is no such thing as institutionalized racism libtard.
>>
>>695215105
Come anon to the reich
>>>/pol/
>>
>>695220539
poor chances lead to poverty.
>>
>>695214452
Does this clear it up?

"2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks."

They are 1/9th the population (about) and when it is mixed race crimes, they commit at a rate of 4+ times as many as whites.

As far as total crimes, they also commit them at a much higher %.

more..

amren
.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

Basically, blacks are more racist then whites, but because they are black, whites can't say shit about it or they cry like bitches. Honestly, at this point, every time they whine I think they should be killed. Not even joking. They are bringing the nation down. Time for a purge. If someone has life in prison, they should be killed. Same with if on death sentance. Kill them now. Fuck it, some are innocent, yeah, but time to start over. Do you realize how many tax dollars are used holding people in prison?

I also think we need a program that gets people on welfare out and about - help them get the job, fuck it, give them a shitty car, or make a job for someone with a state provided car to get them from point a to point b. Get them working, do you realize how many want to work, but because of how broke they are they lack the ability to actually get to work? We need to cut the shit with punishment and handouts and work towards reformation of criminals and the poor.

Minimum wage needs to go up to at least 10 - 15 dollars per hour (in NY anyway - high as fuck taxes).

Part time should be an option and people should be hired full time by default, or cut part time out altogether - There is no reason someone should hold 3 part time jobs because every company wants to avoid paying their workers (Health care, etc. is what they avoid by giving people part time). We could actually become a wealthy nation again, but the top dogs are GREEDY.
>>
File: Chuckles Sovietly.jpg (41 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
Chuckles Sovietly.jpg
41 KB, 681x960
>>695221298
>Blacks commit 4x more crimes if correlated to the population
>Blacks get shot 4x more by police compared to population
Wow I did not see that coming
>>
In new york, blacks take up 23-25% of the entire population
In new york, 75% of all violent crimes involving some sort of weapon (guns,knives, etc) are committed by black people.
Nobody can fucking deny the fact that black people are statistically more likely to commit a crime that results in a fatality. Get off your high horse and understand that a small amount of murders in this country are cop on blacks is not the issue.
>>
>>695221283
/pol/ go there, I'm sure I have triggered you enough for you to keep posting over and over we all understand your guilty of being white it's okay go treat your PTSD now
>>
>>695220572
>institutional racism exists

You're right, it does. Institutional racism exists in Affirmative action programs and lower entrance requirements for blacks going to college.

If you're white and got excellent grades? Fuck you, we're taking Tyrone instead, even though he can barely spell his own name. He's black and oppressed, you see. Now fuck off, you racist white boi.
>>
>>695221056
>>695221170
Don't chimp out, niggers
>>
>>695221627
statistics are racist and black people can't be racist by definition.
>>
>>695221229
BLM was founded on a false narrative of hands up don't shoot, oh and that cracker that pretended to be black to steal your scholarships and such.
>>
>>695221510
What about that black man who was 2x the size of the cops, was resisting arrest and was unjustly shot after being pinned to the ground when he went for the gun in his pocket?
>>
>>695214452
Biggest problem is that you don't see a problem in police murdering close to 700 people in a single year. Why are you such awful cucks?
>>
>>695221876
I don't own a gun and don't commit crimes so I don't have to worry don't enable criminals if they get shot good one less felon
>>
>>695221760
So much this!
>>
>>695221788
What i am black racist!
>>
>>695221510
He wasn't shot, but there is that case where they just they threw that guy in the back of a van and broke his spine, that count to you?
>>
>>695221271
gangs don't form out of nothing.
Current gang culture is in part exported from Africa (tribes who where at war over there), or post-slavery spawned (groups like black panthers).
Small organized crimes exist within european countries as well.
But their never had such a direct correlation between history and economical status as in the U.S.

So yes:
blacks happen to have the most violent gangs.
But not because of their color, but their history.
>>
>>695214452
The fallacy that this image makes is assuming that filthy niggers are equal to whites. Those nignogs are about as intelligent as monkeys and engage in barbaric animalistic behavior and get shot and killed for good reason as a result.
>>
>>695221773
They can if you use the dictionary definition of racism and not the tumbler liberal arts major definition.
>>
>>695221798
>was unjustly shot after being pinned to the ground when he went for the gun in his pocket?
So this is what I am imagining
>Huge man
>Pretty strong
>Pinned
>Reaching for his gun furiously
>Police got no clue whether they can keep him down or not
>Shoot him for safeties sake
I can't call that unjust
>>
>>695221286
Dude, I am a white german.
Post your fucking source, or fuck off, hillbilly.
>>
>>695221758
"triggered"... cute :)
No it's actually just pathetic people with all the chances, fucking up anyway and get confronted with their failure, when people with far less chances do better.
>>
>>695221876
>700 people
>over 350 million in the country
>mistakes dont happen
Wew
>>
>>695221610
Blacks have more chances than whites. They get special scholarships and even get bonus points in the SATs. The problem is blacks have an average IQ of 85 (that's with a boost of white genes from centuries in interbreeding), so not very many can take advantage of the charity.
>>
>>695221970

>what is an accidental spine injury?
>>
>>695222009
fucking this. and i imagine the cop that had to shoot him probably has trouble sleeping at night because it
>>
>>695221948
Thank you for providing evidence towards my point, dear muritard.
Police DOES NOT have the right to kill you, even if you are commiting a crime. It has to be the ultimate ultimate super last resource, only reserved for when you represent an inminent danger to others. I don't think that happens 700 times a year. Again, stay afraid of your own policemen, cucks
>>
>>695221773
sarcasm or stupid.. always hard to tell here...
>>
>>695214452
Bring up crime stats and welfare stats and math is ignored.
>>
>>695221984
Not true, I hate niggers because they bitch to much when all I want to do is be an asshole over the Internet to release some built up rage but they have to bring their political discussions to my safe space but niggers formed gangs to protect themselves from cops during the 60s when they were actually racist who cares though if a nigger comes near me I'm gonna blow his stupid nigger head off
>>
>>695222164
Check stats on other countries with similar population and come back to me, cuck.
Not every country is as idiotic as yours
>>
>>695221970
All accounts are leading to the fact that that dumbass was ramming himself into the van's walls and caused his own injuries. That's why every officer tried so far has not been convicted.
>>
>>695214664
That's assuming blacks commit the same percentage of crime as whites which is not true so thus ratio is meaningless and is trying to "prove" a viewpoint with statistics. But is it is purposely leaving out stats yoy would need for a true comparison. For example blacks commit homicide 8 to 12 times as often as whites. This would need to be figured into the stat as more police altercations would occur if crime is higher
>>
File: 1453714430119.jpg (53 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453714430119.jpg
53 KB, 1000x1000
>>695214452
>>
>>695222258
Not scared of cops or niggers stop watching so much news you pansy If you're a criminal and get shot you deserved it
>>
>>695221984
>not their color
>their history
>thinking we are talking about skin color
You know how boxers and different from pitbulls? This is what i am talking about when i say blacks. We are subspecies of humans, im not saying one is better than the other, just that we solve problems differently, much like how different breeds of dogs solve problems differently.
>>
>>695221229
>Better let that unarmed black charge me and take my gun, wouldn't want our department to kill proportionately more blacks than whites...
>Better let that black kid run around with a handgun. Wouldn't want to stop, I might need to shoot him.
>Black guy just robbed a store better tell him nicely to give back the items and follow me to jail
>>
Learn2math
>>
>>695221510
Where did you get the idea that I was on the BLM's side? I was in fact supporting your argument about the part that poverty causes crime. I guess it could have been interpreted in many ways.

The second paragraph was for everyone, not just to you.
Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 20

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.