Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

TELL ME /B/ What is ur worst confession from the heart, no matter

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 23
File: baby-gopher-tortoise.jpg (128 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
baby-gopher-tortoise.jpg
128 KB, 550x412
TELL ME /B/
What is ur worst confession from the heart, no matter how heavy, i will forgive you. for example, i killed a tortoise by throwing a rock at it once.
>>
>>695192406

i fapped inside a cave near the beach once and an old man walked in on me, after he left i finished
>>
>>695192588
At least you didn't finish on him, you are forgiven
>>
>>695192976
why the fuck did i fap in a cave, the old fuck complimented me as well
>>
>>695192406
i mate a 12 year old girl piss herself so i could sniff her pussy when i was 15
>>
I insulted a dope chick who kinda liked me
>>
I beat a dog to death with another dog
>>
>>695193162
ur not 15 anymore, you are forgiven, you dumbfuck
>>
>>695193229
she didn't like you enough, jk. you should have banged you dumbfuck. you are forgiven
>>
I got drunk one night and called my aboriginal wife a "roodie poo" it's our pet name for eachother now, she has no idea...
>>
>>695193281
At least you're not that dog, you are forgiven
>>
>>695192406
I masturbated in public once.
>>
>>695193402
At least she has no idea, you are forgiven. lick her pussy and she'll forgive you
>>
>>695192406
Fucked my best friend's wife on and off for over a year, pretty sure their first kid is mine.
>>
>>695192406
I used to cut out one of fishes eyes and watch them swim in circles.
>>
>>695193585
ppl found me master baiting in privacy multiple time, so fuck their publicity, You are forgiven
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 625x582) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 625x582
I think I'm in love with my step-cousin, we get along amazingly and have the same interests, she's started to withdraw after a couple hours of hanging out and go home though. Got pretty upset with myself earlier and drank whiskey and smoked pot until it felt like I left the time stream for a bit.
>>
>>695193728
At least he loves his kids, you are forgiven. trust me. love is thicker than blood.
>>
>>695194019
Y-you're right. Thank you Anon.
>>
>>695193851
circles are an endless line, you are forgiven; you sick fuck
>>
>>69519312
>>
when i was a kid i smashed out the neighbours shed windows with a brick
>>
>>695193912
>>
I took a shit in a demo toilet on the shelf in a big box store. Wiped with wet naps and left them in there, too.
>>
>>1
>>
File: giphy.gif (471 KB, 480x214) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
471 KB, 480x214
I'm mentally ill. A lot less so than I use to be but at my worst during a blackout period I raped and beat my ex gf.
>>
>>695193902
i loved those that i wasn't supposed to love. love is right when it only feels right. if you have to take drugs to make your self feel right, then maybe your looking for love in all the wrong places. love is something you can hold without having to see it. it's always there for you. what you have with your cousin is beautiful. don't fuck it up. whatever happens, happens
>>
>>695192406
>Be me 13 years old
>Holydays in my uncle's farm
>Have a presure rifle
>Start shoting some cans outside
>Frog jump out of nowere
>chalengeacepted.jpg
>miss firsts shots
>hit on the leg
>miss again
>hit on the arm
>Was kinda of exited because never hit anything with the gun
>a couple of shot more and I regret what i have done
>Have shot the frog in every not-vital zones of his body,he's still breathing tring to escape
>Starts doing some weird noises and I felt really bad
>come closer and put the barrel on his head
>pick the body and trow it in some bushes
>never shot anything alive after
>>
In seventh grade the first week of school everyday was a field trip because it was a charter school & the building wasn't ready yet. Anyway we went to some mineral museum & I found a change purse with 3 $1 bills & about $7 in quarters. Thought it belonged to an old lady visiting the museum so I pocketed it. Turns out it belonged to a classmate who was this girl that was like 11 & had skipped a grade. She was crying & shit & I asked her what was wrong & she told me that she lost her change purse that belonged to her mom who got it from her grandma. It was like from the 1950's or some shut. Felt bad but couldn't give it back because I spent the $3 on a polished rock at gift shop. When we got back to the Boys & Girls club (where our parents pick us up because the building wasn't ready) I tossed the purse in the garbage & used most of the quarters in the vending machine.
>>
>>695194162
You should smash ppls faces in boxing and see how it feels like to get ur face smashed. not good btw. imagen if ur property was smashed for no apparent reason. try to imagine a world beyond ur own. ur forgiven
>>
>>695194459
Fuck, thanks anon. That was pretty deep man
>>
File: 1465732499965.jpg (37 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1465732499965.jpg
37 KB, 600x597
>>695194576
>>
>>695194421
im bipolar, i would create psychotic and run around my own world. eventually that world crumbled and so did i. You can blame society or yourself. but in the end you die. so imagine a world were everything you did was plastered on a wall. what would you want it to say.

look for help, i did.
And that's what saved me.
You are forgiven
>>
>stoned a hedgehog to death when I was 13
>fucked my friends 10/10 gf when I was 15 or so
>fingered a dog once
>let my friends dogs lick my dick when I was 13 I think
>fucked a fat chick when 22-23

That's about it I think.
>>
>>695195058
>fucked a fat chick
I know the pain brother. Time will never erase the horrors that were seen that night.
>>
>>695194507
killing is as natural as living, you don't realize it unless ur doing it. ur more innocent than a child; you've stained ur hands with blood and have regretted it. killing is only as natural as it comes, it is necessary in circumstances, but you have realized that killing is only as necessary as surviving. did that frog really have to suffer. You aRE FORGIVEN
>>
>>695194576
A child is not a fully developed adult, you are not the same person as before. You are forgiven, and she probably got more money later that week. fucking charter kids lol
>>
>>695194262
What the fuck why wasn't I forgiven?
Fuck off OP. sage.
>>
>>695195007
i can count to tomato, you are forgiven
>>
>>695195058
at least everyone is alive in ur story. you did everyting out of instinct i imagine, not out of premeditated thinking. even still you are forgiven
>>
>>695195818
cause that's too funny to forgive, u sick fuck ;P
>>
>>695192406
I killed a rock by throwing a tortoise at it. I dropped my sugar peas. I knowingly fucked an enigma. I ate an entire thoughtful of poetry.
>>
I go onto clubpenguin.com without my parent's permission
>>
>>695196661
you've done none of things, yet, u r forgiven
>>
i once tried to arouse a dog by touching are rubbing its penis with a stick
>>
>>695196733
you don't need ur parent's permission. u are forgiven
>>
>>695197001
did you try grabbing its dick, you are forgiven
>>
Slept over at my mates house when I was 14. Once he was asleep I put my arse crack right near his nose and let a giant damp fart rip...
>>
>>695192406

When i was 5 this girl was dragging me inside the wardrobe to play with me. When I was 12 I realised she was molesting me.

I'm marrying her next month
>>
i drugged a girl at a bar, took her home and raped her. afterwards i put her clothes back on then in the morning i told her i'd found her really drunk in an alleyway with her panties around her ankles and that i'd and taken her home and nothing had happened.
>>
>>695197189
no, I didnt
>>
>>695197505
smells of bullshit
you are too much of a beta faggot to do this
>>
>>695197211
he probably dreamt it was a bean soup his mom made for him. You are forgiven
>>
>>695197743
you got me, just trying to see what kind of fucked up whit this libanon will forgive people for.
>>
I went on /b/ a few years back. Thats it.
>>
>>695197480
fuck her. you can control ur life in any direction u want to. whatever that means. there is no forgiveness to be given other that to this girl.
>>
>>695197505
You are forgiven for being a dumbfuck and for her being a dumbfuck. if she was smart she would have found you in that bar that night.
>>
>>695198099
nice dubs, can i buy you a drink?
>>
>>695192406
When I was 5 I used to take the same car back home with 2 other girls my age (Some chauffeur services from your school to your home). We all will remove our pants and check out each other's privates. One of them even kissed my dick. Still feel guilty to this day.
>>
File: 46c5e968f098345018bde07eb55f5560.jpg (145 KB, 1050x1400) Image search: [Google]
46c5e968f098345018bde07eb55f5560.jpg
145 KB, 1050x1400
I've groped and slapped schoolgirl's butt while walking nearby school
>>
Where do I start?

> started drinking heavily
> hide myself away in my office getting drunk every evening
> get annoyed when wife wants me to have dinner with family. I just want to sit and drink and play Heritage of Kings
> have massive argument
> tell wife her daughter is dead to me.
> Daughter hears. I knew she could
> walk out following day
> wife texts me that evening asking what time I'm finishing work and she'll have dinner ready
> tell her I'm not coming back
> sat in a horrible apartment regretting everything
> started counselling two weeks ago
> talking to wife and she says she wants me back but not yet

I've really fucked up. I love them all. Why am I such a fuck up? Why do I get so defensive? Why can't I take any criticism?

Got this horrible feeling I've blown it and there's no way back.
>>
>>695197879
you are forgiven you piece of dumbpoop, why would you stain ur soul such way
>>
>>695198142
no u dumbfuck
>>
>>695198158
Because, my fucker, youvare a fucking sperg. Saying shit like that, I have literally no sympathy for you at all.
>>
>>695198363
Yep, pretty much what I thought.

So where do I get an exit bag and quality helium?
>>
>>695198150
why should you feel guilty when they kissed ur dick. jk, that bus driver prob had cameras or u found ur self raped by someone that was raped, doesnt matter. idc. u r forgiven
>>
>>695198152
if u did, you'd be in jail or in detention, yet u are forgiven
>>
>>695198496
You don't get to do that. It's your mess so you fucking clean it up. I don't care how you do it, your family deserves better treatment and guess what, faggot? It's your responsibility. If you, in fact, think that someone else will fix your fuck ups, then are you in for a surprise.
>>
>>695198142
u probably didnt need to drug her. love is something you take and hold, not something u steal
>>
>>695198158
because maybe you don't want to be near them. its ok that u want solitude. u are forgiven. life is what u make it. u didnt plan to be miserable its just an outcome. but remember life is what u make it.
>>
>>695198792
this anon is based. clean up your mess daddy's not here to wipe your ass anymore
>>
>>695198363
u are someone u can nor relate at all or is someone who is not trying to. yet u are forgiven
>>
>>695193476
Jokes on you mate. Coon fucker.
>>
I know I've done wrong things, I just can't remember what. Only thing I remember is that I threw a brick in one of those construction houses, where the builders go for lunch. They're small portable houses. Anyway, I did that when I was like 11, it was hilarious.

More recently, I'm 20 now, I let my dog and cat torture a mouse they had cornered. Then again that's nature so whatever
>>
>>695192406
I shave my armpits
>>
>>695194576
No forgiveness. You deliberately interfered with her life to feed your own base greed, and knowingly hurt her. You're just an asshole.
>>
File: image_19.jpg (39 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
39 KB, 443x332
>>695192406
I don't think I'm in love with my gf anymore, I like her and love her and all, but I just don't feel the same way I did when we started, maybe it's because she have hurt me a couple of times (not cheating, but lying about smoking weed a lot of times when she said she quit). I want to fall in love with her again because I don't have the guts to leave her even though I know it's the right thing to do. I feel like shit
>>
>>695199507
i threw shit all around when i was a kid so what, you are forgiven.

for ur pups u can decide a few things for them, but remember that u can control them. a rat is a rat. it lives on what it can get, but does it have more value than anything in this stupid world.
>>
>>695199605
so do i faggot, get with the times, u are forgiven
>>
>>695199963
awesome, I can live again
>>
>>695199804
sounds like shes an addict. remember that life is what u make it. if shes making it worse for u than maybe u should give her an ultimatum that u keep. why should u ber miserable when shes keeping u down. u are fogiven
>>
>>695200181
She tells me ahe haven't smoked in months but I can't 100% believe her. I know she loves me a lot, but I just can't let my inhibitions go and just be cool with her, I feel like shit every time she tells me she loves me and I say me too.
>>
>>695199804
>I don't think I'm in love with my gf anymore

this is just some teeny teensy idealisation of what love is, you can't feel like that all the time, it's like wanting to have cheeky wanks endlessly, it just won't get up.
>>
>>695200590
So that means I'm not fucked? I know after a while being in love is a decision more than the feeling. But I still feel bad, sometimes I just want to break up with her. Besides I keep liking other girls, I have never cheat and never will, but I just get really attracted to other girls I meet at work or wherever
>>
I fell in love with someone other than my boyfriend.
>>
>>695194507
you are frogiven
>>
>>695192406
I fell in love with the idea of a person and not the person itself. When I finally understood her, I lost most of my feelings for her. She's a good person but she was not the person who I fell in love with. Guilt incoming.
>>
>>695200804
Is there anything you don't like about your gf? I'm guessing besides that feeling you could do better, it's probably nothing about her.

Besides physical attraction to another girl, can you imagine your whole life being better with someone else and if so, in what way?
>>
>>695200804
look m80, it's quite simple, before love there's respect, if she does not respect you (and viceversa) then all the love in the world won't mean shit. if you love someone, you gotta work to keep that alive (though I might be a bit biased since I'm married)

if you keep or start looking for excuses to break it up with her, then just break up, it will hurt but it will pass, and you will grow
>>
>>695200984
Elaborate please
>>
>>695200984
Yo, same here, but I married that person and had a child, haven't seen them in quite some time.
But I had no choice to make their lives happy or more bearable again.
>>
>>695200487
u didn;t get my message. life is what u make it, i can predict dat u will probably engage to dis girl and have a loving family. but is taht what u want a girl u lies to u to live her dreams a of a high life. if she is an addict tell her that u don't blame her, because addiction is as natural as eating. smoke weed with her or accept her. whatever u do, remember that taht will be it, and you will live with it forever until u die
>>
>>695200816
life is filled with billions of ppl, if u find someone else that u want to grab for ur own needs is it ur own fault. maybe. a life is what u make it. it's not ur fault that you want to be loved, but you can decide what happens next between u and someone else. u are forgiven
>>
>>695200984
understating someone is impossible without being them. humans are beings of endless love and hate. what u decide is what happens. u looked for love and found it and got bored. u are forgiven. all i can say maybe look again, but what if it happens again.
>>
>>695201183
You know those stories about love at first sight? I believed that shit once upon a time. She was nice, cute, smart and made everyone feel accepted. She was a perfect little angel. Or so I believed. When we finally had something, I believe that is the time that I lost interest. I don't know how to explain it. I care about her a lot in a weird sort of way but I don't think I can love her anymore.
>>
i discovered 4chan during summer
>>
>>695201917
Also haven't so much as felt anything for any other girl so kindly remove that from the equation.
>>
>>695201113
There's nothing I don't like about her, I just don't trust her and that's a big issue, I don't really see my life anywhere really, I think I rather be alone than with someone other than her. The other girls I feel attracted to are just random crushes, and I'm aware of that.

>>695201166
Everything about this post is true. Thank you man
>>
>>695201258
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I'm a straight edge to put it some way, I hate the term but its easier to say it that way. I'm afraid of waking up in 10 years realizing I've been with a person I might've not wanted to be with
>>
The first anime i watched was sword art online
>>
>>695202084
then u shall find forgiveness in the winter
>>
I fucked a MLP plushie
>>
>>695192406
I don't forgive you, you piece of shit.
>>
>>695202708
jesus, watch something worthwhile like GOT or BB, or just workout outside
>>
>>695202981
keep fucking it if u want to, u are forgiven
>>
I fucked my sisters boyfriend because she was being a dumb cunt.
>>
>>695202993
u are forgiven for not forgiving
>>
MmkA few years ago my wife and her 16 year old sister begged me to let them each get a puppy. I finally gave in. But once they got the pups, they didn't take care of them. Let them shit all over my house, wouldn't clean up after them properly, didn't try to house break them. I finally had enough, I took both pups deep into the woods and shot them. I left the bodies there, threw the collars into the woods, and went home. My wife wasn't mad, she felt bad for letting things get the way they were. My sister in law still thinks that I took them to the pound.

I feel guilty for doing it, but damn /b/, I was so fucking pissed about the whole situation.
>>
>>695194262
Inexcusable
>>
I cheated on my soul mate.

I touched my sister in her sleep when she was 13.

I came in some food and fed it to family once.

I'm sure there's more
>>
>>695203165
at least u put out, u are forgiven
>>
>>695194507
The frog died for your sins.
>>
File: 1371238927581.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1371238927581.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>695192406
When I was younger I bullied the shit out of a kid at my school, I used to be a pretty violent person. Till the kid killed himself, pretty sure it was at least partially my fault. Been a pacifist ever since, like seriously won't even defend myself in a fight. I'm so sorry Matt.
>>
>>695203158
Thanks, I will.
>>
>>695203248
is it ur fault that the children u brought in to the world were misguided and stupefied. what u did was take care of a problem, what ur sisters wanted was pleasure. u are forgiven
>>
>>695203302
there's worse, u are forgiven
>>
Im a decently attractive and charming guy when im not at my computer or with my best friends.

I have repeatedly found the hottest girls in my city, chat them up for a while, and then begin to date them. Show them the best time for 4-6 months then randomly break up with for honestly no good reason. I just lose interest. I dont feel like I do it for sport, i just lose intrest after telling them i love them and shit. One of them was in school for physics, ended up being a stripper shortly after. Another one turned to hard drug use to "cope with what i put her through".
>>
>>695203500
you've learned from ur lessons. hate is the path towards more hate. and for Matt he thrust it upon himself. i bet u wern't the only one. u are forgiven
>>
I have genital herpes, and I knowingly fucked about ten girls without telling them about it. I fucked some of them while I had an active outbreak as well. Either way after I was done fucking them I cast them aside and ignored them completely.
>>
>>695199804
Smoke with her you whiny pussy
>>
>>695203853
u should fuck guys instead, or learn the meaning of a relationship that is stronger than a few visits. what they wanted was love. you gave them a whole they could never fill. i forgive you because the girls i date want the same thing. if u want just fuck random strangers, then no ill feel. u get. sex is what u want
>>
>>695204138
then u are not taking care of ur self and dus not taking care of the world. shame on u, u sex icon, but alas, i forgive u
>>
>>695204156
I don't smoke, I hate drugs
>>
I once spilled chocolate milk
>>
>>695204416
MODS
>>
>>695204381
It's just weed. You're acting like it's heroin
>>
>>695204494
I'm a pilot and I get routine checks on that shit
>>
>>695192406
if i could i will push that red button
>>
Raped one of my best girl friends while she was drunk. When she woke up the next morning I told her she had come onto me. She believed and apologized to me.

Habitual liar, heavy drinker. Fucked my friends girlfriend. Punched another friend's girlfriend when drunk. Never apologized.

Stole about 50 bucks from an old woman once.

There's definitely a lot more shit I've done wrong but those are the ones that really eat at me
>>
>>695205976
What she doesn't know cant hurt her

there must have been a reason as to why you punched her

whats she going to spend 50 bucks on
>>
>>695206092
Pretty sure she figured it out later

Punched her cause she was trying to help me with a tent I was setting up and I was blackout drunk. When I drink I get irritable. I basically punched her for trying to help me.

Idk surviving?
>>
A few years back, my college bro's girlfriend at the time accused him of raping her.
I really loved him (no homo tho) and all he ever told me was: "I didn't do it man. I didn't do it."
The girl herself was an international student, she was studying premed and had a really great life ahead of her. She was super psyched about it especially seeing as she's grown up dirt poor in Vietnam. The important part is that, since she was a slumrat, she'd been selling weed (hardly any) to make some cash on the side.
Without thinking, just wanting to protect my bro, I called the cops on her. She ended up getting expelled, and then deported since shed violated her student visa. She can never come to the US again. She'll probably never get into another western university. She's stuck in buttfuck nowhere Vietnam the rest of her life.
But hey, fuck her right? It's nothing less than what she was trying to frame my bro for right?

Last week he told me he did it.
>>
When I was in sixth grade i tried to convince my 8 year old sister (at the time) to suck my dick. I would always try to 'accidentally' pull her pants down. To this day I still want to fuck her in the butt hole so hard.
>>
>>695192406
I'm a muslim ;)
>>
I've fucked 3 married women, nearly fucked the younger sisters of two of them, found a nude photo of one of them which I kept for the wankbank, one of these women was 35 and pregnant and I was 20 and also when I was 20, I fucked a 16 year old girl in front of her boyfriend and his friend for a good hour.
I fingered a 16 year old girl in the street on the bonnet of her dad's car when I was 21.
A couple of years ago, the niece of one of these married woman and daughter of the sister I found a nude of was really getting heavy, sadly I didn't get to fuck that 17 year old pussy, but I would have done.
Also, at a New Year's party, I fucked my friend's 16 year old neighbour, she was a dirty fuck.
>>
I told my dad via letter that I wanted to kill myself because of how terrible he treats me and he basically went down from his lair and slap the paper on my face yelling "I don't fucking need this."

5 years after he told me I should kill myself. Welp, so much for being a father figure, aye?
>>
>>695204416
i spoiled my whole world, u are forgiven
>>
Real Op here, no one is forgiven.
>>
It's been two years since I graduated highschool and I still haven't gotten a job, and I hate myself for it

plus I never properly learned grammar, I don't know what any of these ; : ' " { [ mean
>>
>>695205831
i get u brother, just be happy ur not alone. remember that ur sin is only as mortal as u are. don't fret on the past, look on to the future
>>
>feeling down last week
>decide to take a week off work and start one of my self-induced "comas"
>this is when I move my fridge to my room and stay in bed for like a week only getting up to take shits in a bucket
>start thinking about this girl I know
>imagine we start dating
>my imagination is very fertile
>over the course of the week this imaginary story deepens
>our relationship strengthens
>literally cannot think of anything else, spend my entire days developing this romance in my head
>I am so happy
>self-induced coma is finally over
>by then I'm not sure what is real and what is not
>meet said girl that night at a bar I know she frequents
>grab her by the waist, pin her against a wall, kiss her and put my hand up her mini-skirt
>due in court the 29th
>>
>>695192406

Anally raped 2 girlfriends. I like anal. And I like rape.
>>
>>695193162

Going to need a greentext story about that m8....
>>
>>695205976
if i could hug u i would. what else happened my bro. u are forgiven
>>
i threw bricks at a dying dog :(
>>
>>695206428
sins are sin, you are forgiven for urs, but what she did was surviving. idc about ur bro, or that beotch, lol.
>>
>>695207509
Shit dude, that's sad. I do that imaginary relationship thing in my head with my cute coworker, it's so fucking hard to see her knowing anything would ever be as good as it is in my day dreams . I'm dying inside a little. I can't make a move because she's a lesbian, that just makes it worse.. am I rite?
>>
Four years ago I made friends with a pretty huge horse I had to do with for a long time. I wanted to do him a favor and tried to jerk him off. While I did this he started moaning... almost like a human. It got me so horny that I ended up with his cock in my throat.
>>
Im german but I think in english.
>>
>>695206628
fucking her in da buthole won't solve anything, only create more fucked up situations. find some whore or girlfriend. yet u are forgiven
>>
>>695203248

Fuck you, could have taken them to the pound or sold them.

Not forgiven.
>>
>>695203302
>I touched my sister in her sleep when she was 13.

Green text.
>>
>>695206718
what is to forgive, you believe in some shit that everyone else kinda believes in
>>
>>695206428

To be fair, she really shouldn't be selling weed in a foreign country full stop. That's just stupid.
>>
>>695207047
sounds like u fucked some dirty whores, good for u. i forgive them for being whores but not u for being one u hombre fuck
>>
Fucked my gf in a public swimmingpool changeroom (was opened 2 months prior germfags) and a little kid saw about 10 seconds of us doing the dirty
>>
>>695207069
we're all gonna die one day, whatever that means. ur dad just hates the choices he's made. u on the other hand are not ur dad. u are forgiven for having such a horrible dad
>>
>>695208421

Little kid probably enjoyed it. You are forgiven.
>>
>>695207395
said da fake op, u are forgiven
>>
>>695208198
Wow u didn't tell me to go kill myself, thanx :)
>>
>>695207476
no one does, college is high school without all da bullshit, u fail because u were a retard. life is what u make it. so do something u fuk. gg good life. u are forgiven. btw. ive never passed a college class in my life even tho there are retards all around me. it was my fault. i dont forgive my self
>>
>>695199804

you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>695207509
u are forgivn for forgetting reality, either plea insanity or ask her to drop the charges explaining how diluted u are. it's k. no one is perfect. i've really fuked up before
>>
>>695207514
then u are a rapist, remember that life will catch up to u, or u will be punished. u are forgiven
>>
>>695208971
You sound like a 15yo. Go start a trap thread or something
>>
>>695207774
the dog was dying, you are forgiven
>>
>>695203248

you shot the wrong two things
>>
>>695207940
all u did was fuck another mammal. u want me to forgive you for that. FOOL!!!!
>>
>>695208034
sounds like ww2 epidrama, sucks. u are forgiven
>>
>>695209156

lol ya mad bruh?

go try to control what your lady does when you're not around some more you cuck.

she's probably smoking with tyrone right now
>>
>>695192406
get cancer
>>
>>695208421
u dirty fuck u are forgiven for being too horny to rent a hotel
>>
>>695193585
once lel okay
>>
>>695209770
u are forgiven for being cruel u fuck
>>
>>695209763
Cool story, kid
>>
god you've made me sad, i wish i could help u all
>>
>>695192406
Killed a tortoise with a pickaxe.
>>
>>695192406

I am trying to get a married woman pregnant...and cheating on my GF.
>>
>>695211024
i assume u did it bcause u are a sick fuck, u are forgiven
>>
>>695211089
u sir a weird one, but still do what u want. u will be punished and forgiven
>>
>>695192406
I have a wife and 2 kids and I constantly cheat on her. Had about 14 women in the last year.
>>
>>695212369
Stories?
>>
>>695212369
tell her about ur needs, as long as u come home to a home u know i guess it's k
>>
>>695200860
Underrated post.
>>
>>695192406
dance u fools
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkySNDX4dU\
i am poop
>>
>>695212369
¿Eres tú Pablo?
>>
>>695192406
Molested my younger sister, cousin, and a friend when I was ~13
>>
>>695192406
I killed at least 35 cats when from 7-10 yrs old. Rocks, cliffs , airtight containers, and microwaves and just about anything.
>>
>>695213840
Busy year.
>>
I have fapped in a little girl's bikini. It was not used yet, but it was intended for someone else.
>>
>>695192406
I touched a 5yo vagina with a friend when i was 6.
>>
>>695213840
ur not 13 anymore, u are forgiven
>>
>>695214026
find ur answers in martial arts, where the animals fight back. u are forgiven
>>
>>695214193
it's k i guess, forgiven
>>
>>695214274
at least it was'nt a 4 yr old vag, forgiven
>>
>>695192406
Can I be forgiven in advance? My wife is pregnant and we found out two days ago she is a girl....God save me...
>>
I cant live with or without her, forgive me E
>>
I beat my woman because she cheated on me this was about a year ago i have before and after but stopped . slept around she did it once to get back at me and feel bettern.then i got hammered hit her and told the guy hes a deadman and i had my gun looking for him ... Needless to say i decided to start loving her and now were having a kid and ive never cheated or hit her ever again. Also the guy moved away i was really going to kill him for awhile.its all behind me and my life is perfect now but i have seen some shit on my way to being a man.
>>
File: 1464809713330.png (256 KB, 849x462) Image search: [Google]
1464809713330.png
256 KB, 849x462
>>695192406
When I was 10 I accidentally knocked one of my step siblings into an old lady and her grandson while we were playing tag in a hotel hallway. She fell the fuck down and I immediately hid in a nearby bathroom for a while because I got super freaked out at what I had done. When I came out, paramedics were loading her onto a stretcher and her little grandson was in hysterics. I may have unintentionally killed an old lady, or at the very least injured her badly, and possibly traumatized the little boy. Feels bad.
>>
I fucked my best friend's gf for eight months. He still doesn't know it.
>>
>>695217656
This is why i dont have best friends.
>>
I once stopped a duck from killing another duck but it flew into a car. Everyone who was there kept saying how i should of just let it kill it because its nature and now its going to die because of me and all that. I was like ten at the time so obviously i got really upset.
Was what i did bad or were the people just overreacting?
>>
>>695198158
start with a shot of vodka!
>>
>>695217871
When it comes to animals, people get all worked up way out of proportion.
It's not a big deal.
You have no reason to feel guilty.
>>
>>695192406
My wife is cheating on me and lying about it. I've got several recorders spread out, and I listen to her making plans to meet them. I'm too much of a pussy to leave. I hate myself more and more each day.

We have a kid, she's 5.
>>
>>695193025
Old man complimented you while you were masturbating in a cave. What did he say?
>>
I had sex with my passed out mom. She got pregnant. My little brother is my son. I'm the only one that knows.
>>
>>695219245
How are you going to explain that to everyone?
>>
>>695198158
Because all your life, you just wanted to be left alone and to live your life the way you wanted to, not how they wanted you to.

All you wanted was something as simple as to push the pause button for a little while and just be able to relax without anyone telling you what to do.
>>
>>695219393
They think my dad is the father.
>>
>>695219554
I know but they have to find out eventually
>>
I make my neighbor call her boyfriend while I fuck her I always feel really bad afterwards
>>
>>695217656
Thats hot...storytime.
>>
File: chunk.jpg (750 KB, 1000x1240) Image search: [Google]
chunk.jpg
750 KB, 1000x1240
OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!
but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!
>>
File: 12764861102209.jpg (52 KB, 498x335) Image search: [Google]
12764861102209.jpg
52 KB, 498x335
Ever since I came to /b/ I've been so into shemale/trap/boipucci porn so much.

It started to take over my whole porn consumption. I loved it so much, made me diamonds whenever I saw a trap/boipucci in a doggystyle position with the area between the balls and asshole all smooth and plump. The balls hanging.

I have a 8/10 gf, and I would get diamonds for her and fuck her good. I get frequent looks from other girls in public.

But when it came to porn - I just found straight porn boring after a while. I started to realise that maybe the straight girl in the porn wasn't actually genuinely enjoying herself and that she was just doing it for money - whereas shemales were obviously turned on because of their hard-ons and obvious cum-orgasms (can't fake that).

The attraction to the boipucci was something of an attraction to extreme femininity - the femininity was so high that it made it super hot to see a male become so smooth and petite for the love of dick.

BUT, I haven't fapped to shemale/trap/boipucci porn for over a month now, and I'm still trying to quit it. I've been looking at straight porn more now. Still with gf. It's hard, sometimes, seeing the same threads I used to frequent and take part in, it's hard to ignore, but I figured it's for the best.
>>
>>695220004
I want you to do something for me, talk about it with someone you know. Getting it out in the open takes the 'taboo' out of it. You may find you no longer have an interest, or at least a diminished interest.
>>
>>695192406
When I was 15 I licked out my little cousin. I knew what I was doing, I did it anyway. She was too young
>>
>>695220004

Fucking tell you gf and come what may. How many guys live unfufillung lives because they hide what they really want. It's not like you have been married for 6 years with two kids.
>>
>>695219969
Kek
>>
I fap in the shower sometimes
>>
>>695209612
Woah! No "You sick fuck" comment? Most people are freaking out when they hear about people having sexual contact with animals.
>>
>>695193890
Masturbating?
You must be a Fisher man an youre the master baiter
>>
>>695220452
Get the fuck out you sick fuck
>>
>>695192406
I once Took a kitten, cut all its legs off and feed it to my snake, watched it as it played with it as it squirmed, bleeding all over the sand.
>>
>>695200816
Tits or gtfo
>>
File: Project B.jpg (2 MB, 5428x1808) Image search: [Google]
Project B.jpg
2 MB, 5428x1808
forgive me padre for i have sinned.
im a slacker
i feel ashamed of myself because i get so much understanding from my family/friends and dont feel like i deserve it.
im a irresponsible brother of a younger sister, which is now in a good job and fare more adult than me.
my biggest dream is to die by protecting someone else, so all my slacker sins are forgiven. iv had this dream since i was 12.
here is a wallpaper for you guys.
>>
>>695222126
Do you want to die protecting someone because you are to slacker to kill yourself?
>>
File: paladin.jpg (3 KB, 86x135) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
3 KB, 86x135
>>695222592
exactly ;_;
>>
>>695223032
So it would be a waste of time to tell you to join the armed forces so you can maybe turn your life around or die doing something good?
>>
>>695192406
I'm a fat fuck and I think I'm in love with my best friends 17 year old sister.
>>
>>695223653

Lose the fat and you can fuck anyone's 17 year old sister.
>>
>>695203165
Are you a dude?
>>
File: saving stupid adc.jpg (32 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
saving stupid adc.jpg
32 KB, 460x306
>>695223426
i have considered this too
but i have asthma and am not in a very great shape. (slacker-form)
but is someone with a martyr complex not a great risk for a structured force?
>>
>>695220216
No forgive?
>>
>>695192406

I spilt my chocolate milk on purpose and laughed as I thought how /b/ would react.
>>
File: 467234878134.jpg (2 KB, 103x137) Image search: [Google]
467234878134.jpg
2 KB, 103x137
>>695224172
when i was 5-6 i was living in my sisters nether regions. we called it "playing dogs" because we have seen dogs do it. thats the advantage when you have hippie parents.
no need to forgive you for being a part of a natural process. the shame however is something that needs to cease in order to liberate your soul
>>
File: 1432126666055.jpg (101 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1432126666055.jpg
101 KB, 854x640
>>695224392
>>
I almost daily ejaculate in the milk that me, my sister and mom use
>>
I plan on v..v..voting for Trump
>>
>>695204416
>>695224392
>>
>>695224807
>>695224900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
>>
>>695224164
Honestly I don't have alot of sympathy for slackers and fat fucks, but I dont think people should just kill themselves for no real reason. If people are unhappy with their situation they should take whatever means necessary to change it. The military is a great way to break you down and start up new, but there are tons of other ways. As for martyr complex...no one reads in the newspaper "23 year old neckbeard dies by saving family from burning house fire" so the odds of you protecting anyone is less than turning your life around.
>>
File: 1467092588022.png (193 KB, 379x393) Image search: [Google]
1467092588022.png
193 KB, 379x393
>>695225172
but the army is gayer then a normal trap bread on /b/ anon.
also turning your life around is WAAY harder then going into a burning building and play tobey maguire for a day.
nothing in life just changes its course for no reason. getting a whole new perspective on life is usually called a trauma.
>>
>>695192406
>2012.
>Break up with ex.
>She starts seeing my coworker.
>Want to do something dangerous.
>I break into Tiffany's at midnight.
>Do I go for the vault?
>No, I go for the chandelier.
>It's priceless.
>As I'm taking it down, a woman catches me.
>She tells me to stop.
>It's her father's business.
>She's Tiffany.
>I say no.
>We make love all night.
>In the morning, the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms.
>I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada.
>I don't trust her.
>Besides, I like the cold.
>Thirty years later, I get a postcard.
>I have a son and he's the chief of police.

This is where the story gets interesting...
>I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero.
>She's been waiting for me all these years.
>She's never taken another lover.
>I don't care.
>I don't show up.
>I go to Berlin.
>That's where I stashed the chandelier.
>>
I had sex with a cat
>>
I fingered a dude in an appartment's swimming pool... Then we went and fucked behind the bushes...

I also took a girl's virginity IN THE MALL...
>>
>>695192406
Worst confession. I let a dog get me off once when I was 10. (I don't have a dick btw :p)
>>
>>695226007
Hey that's TheReportOfTheWeek on youtube. I quite enjoy his deadpan sense of humor.
>>
>>695226369
Yeah he definitely plays the part.
>>
>>695226281
Find a way to forgive that OP... Please...
>>
>>695226198
At least you got some pussy, you are forgiven.
>>
>>695226369
same. its a mix of the following for me:
>pity
>pity turning into a strange form of respect
>pity myself for that
>"hey look weird amerilard food"
>>
I tried fapping to gay porn
>>
File: Blockatiel.jpg (34 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Blockatiel.jpg
34 KB, 480x600
>>695226856
you are from America and have probably a gotten a very weird outlook on sexuality.
not your fault.
you are forgiven
>>
I'm a 24 yr old with no real qualifications or job prospects but I'm extremely wealthy. I live on the other spectrum though, in a low-socio economic area in what could be described as ghetto, I drive a reliable/cost effective car and dress nicely, but nothing that suggests otherwise.

Only my closest friend knows, no-one else, especially not my family. It's hard to explain why I live this double-life, I guess I worry about being perceived differently in my circle of friends, being seen as a free-ride or anything else.

The real confession is, after my parents divorce my mother fell on rough financial times - barely affording to pay her bills or rent. The issue wasn't the money, it's the way she's treated me and my family for so many years. I wonder if she were to have lost the house would I have intervened...
>>
I dated a hardcore feminazi SJW... There is no forgiving that.
>>
>>695227480
How come you're so wealthy anon?
>>
I know who did 9/11, but I have yet to let authorities know.
>>
>>695192406
I forgive your tortoise kill OP.
>>
>>695200860
11/10
>>
>>695227778
you ALMOST got quads. almost...
>>
>>695192406
you are forgiven too you goddamn faggot
>>
>>695228225
I know T-T I will never be forgiven for that one...
>>
>>695193585
Only once?
>>
I jerked off in middle school once... in class... through the pockets to my pants.
>>
I'm going to cheat on my girlfriend again today with a life long friend of mine.
>>
>>695229013
I once got my dick out and masturbated in school, while sitting next to people. twice.
>>
>>695226040
you watch too much tv
>>
>>695229013
Puberty does that. Forgiven
>>
>>695222103
>implying female
>>
I once posted banan to ylyl trheads
>>
>>695200487
Jesus anon, it's just weed. Stop being such a fuckin faggot.
>>
>>695226007

I was in the same situation. You call it trauma, sometimes it's called hitting rock bottom. It doesn't have to be, but waiting to find out will take its toll. I was waiting for my chance to be a matyr....just a waste of time.
>>
>>695229363
How the fuck do you get away with that?
>>
File: 1468661174544-b.jpg (41 KB, 458x487) Image search: [Google]
1468661174544-b.jpg
41 KB, 458x487
>>695229577
>>
>>695229717
i had a kid masturbate next to me in math class.
He goes to wash u now
>>
File: LeggoMyTortoise.jpg (55 KB, 634x494) Image search: [Google]
LeggoMyTortoise.jpg
55 KB, 634x494
>>695192406
>i killed a tortoise by throwing a rock at it once

o my gawd, da feelz

i knows wheres ya cummin from, op: once i killed a rock by throwina tortose at it
>>
>>695230234
KEK!
>>
>>695227799

I won a lot of money through poker and invested it wisely, that coupled with being quite frugal has put me in this position. I own 4 houses and an apartment right now and I'm pretty much living off of the rent from them.

My girlfriend's lease is about up and she hasn't been able to find a new place yet, so if she can't I'll have to move her in to one of my places. Which is truly going to change the dynamic of our relationship. I actually think she's starting to expect that I have more money than I'm letting on but I doubt she'd imagine how much...

Typing this up now, I think that's why I live the way I do just to avoid changing the dynamic of everything, honestly I live comfortably and I'm very happy with that.
>>
i eat my own boogers
>>
I tiucheed a guys dick and let him touch my boobs while we kissed then told my bf i never did anything and he think im lure and perfect and i regret it
>>
i go to reddit some times
>>
>>695232097
You can never be forgiven
>>
>>695232097
The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up. Really, kill urslf
>>
I jerked off to a girl hanging herself.........
>>
File: 1468523083555.jpg (22 KB, 423x429) Image search: [Google]
1468523083555.jpg
22 KB, 423x429
>>695233780
>>
How isn't this thread dead yet?
>>
>>695234346
Exactly my thoughts 2 min ago
>>
File: esotropi350.jpg (19 KB, 350x216) Image search: [Google]
esotropi350.jpg
19 KB, 350x216
In school i used to bully a guy because he was blind in one eye with my best friend, lasted for years.
I remember we loved when he ran after us. I feel so bad every time i think about it...
>>
>>695234331
Can't say my best moment... But... Yea...
>>
File: 1468080973659.png (14 KB, 414x355) Image search: [Google]
1468080973659.png
14 KB, 414x355
>>695235349
On the other side you did achieve something
>>
bump
>>
>>695236170
I'm still waiting on OP trying to forgive it...
Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.