Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Has anyone ever been raped by a female or male? How did it feel?.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 33
File: BF.jpg (71 KB, 650x833) Image search: [Google]
BF.jpg
71 KB, 650x833
Has anyone ever been raped by a female or male?
How did it feel?.
What trauma did you suffer as a result?.
>>
I was touched once by my grandma. :(((
Don't really give a shit but I've hated that bitch since.
>>
>>695183494
My grandpas girlfriend stroked my cock thinking it was him (was sleeping in the same bed) never came but enjoyed the fuck out of it
>>
File: 2636234.jpg (47 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
2636234.jpg
47 KB, 587x378
>>695183494
Yeah my Gf raped my virginity and then broke my heart when she started fucking other guys.

feelsbadman
>>
>>695183494
>get too drunk
>grill takes me to her place and fucks me
>apparently I did not cum but dick was functioning as normal until I passed out
>wake up with no memory of anything but the bar
Was rape?
>>
>>695184066
Depends on whether she was drunk, too.
>>
>>695183494
I was fucked while passed out at a party one time. woke up with wet balls and a weird film all over my penis. My friends knew the girl was fucking me but figured I would enjoy it, I didn't. I consider it rape but never said anything about it after talking to my friends the next day.
>>
>>695184185
She had been drinking but she remembered everything and had to tell me what happened
>>
>>695184284
did you enjoy it? If so it wasn't rape derp
>>
>>695183494
Statutory if that counts but only because Laws in my state are retarded. Also I've been super drunk and had sex so I guess technically I couldn't concent. Definitely not traumatized 10/10 would do again
>>
All of these are fake and gay. Everyone knows that women can't rape men. Check your fucking privilege
>>
>>695184389
I was dating another girl at the time, she knew this, I didn't know what to do so did nothing
>>
>>695184457
GR8 B8 M8 8/8
>>
>>695184520
oh yeah never tell your gf youl get in deep shit
>>
>>695184457
Wish it was bait. She later died of cancer and I kinda miss her
>>
>>695184637
I didn't. I didn't do anything. Never told anyone.
>>
>>695183494
Laci Green raped me

Crazy eyed bitch

It gave me PTSD
>>
>>695184844

You gave Laci Green cummies

tee hee
>>
>>695183494
when I was 8 my sisters 17 year old bf raped me in the mouth and ass because I walked in on them fucking and my sister bailed on him, he said I deserved it for giving him blue balls.
I had blood on the toilet paper for a week when I wiped.
I suffered trauma in the form of thinking it was better to do sex to anyone who wanted immediately so they wouldn't rape me. so I ended up being a total slut.
>>
Once when I was around 11 there was an old Moskvich at our housing development. We used it with our friends to play there or just sitting and talking. Once an older girl from second entrance in our house was there with me and her older borther. She started to touch me betwwen my legs and her asshole borther was just runing around the car and spying. I was just yelling on her to stop but she didnt. Later when people could hear us she stopped at last. It was very disturbing...
>>
>>695185039

u male?
>>
>>695185039

Aw I'll cuddle you and protect you anon.
>>
File: 1468376219148.jpg (38 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1468376219148.jpg
38 KB, 500x344
>>695183494
I was raped at a young age by a family member.
Now I am a deviant masochist into some very depraved crap as a result.
>>
>>695185039
If you are female that is pretty hot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>695185423
>>
When I was 19 I installed Grindr out of sexual curiosity. I met up with an older guy in my dorm for a blowjob date. I gave him head for like 20 minutes and he said he wanted to fap and cum looking at my ass. When I bent over the edge of my bed he grabbed me by my arm and neck and raped me. I cried like a fucking bitch. When he came inside me, he took his clothes and left. I took a shower and had myself tested next month, thank god I'm clean.
>>
>>695185220
Get the fuck out faggot before I rape you in the mouth and ass. You disgust me.
>>
>>695184066
Been there but with an ex, man.
Invited me over and wanted to see if I can outdrink her. I blacked out and she told me we hooked up. Last thing I remembered was her sitting on me while we shared a 4Loko.
Wished it never happened, so much drama after.
>>
I got semi raped by 2 male friends in the shower at the gym when I was 18, it made me bisexual and a cuck I suppose. Other than that im fine.
>>
File: 1358414901339.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1358414901339.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>695185533
you liked it
>>
>>695185812
I did not
>>
I was raped by my older sister consistently for a whole 2 weeks. It was because she was stressed from our oarents divorce and she had a lot of issues. I was 8 at the time and she was 13, she would pin me down and feel on my dick and force me to kiss her while she put fingers up my ass. Since she stopped I just made myself believe it was all a bad dream and never talked about it.
I'm 19 now, never had a gf nor plan on getting one, just want to be alone. I get nervous around women if they get really close to me especially near my dick. I'm ok with having them as just friends however.
>>
>>695185533
bet it felt great
>>
File: HvLUIad.jpg (21 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
HvLUIad.jpg
21 KB, 360x270
>>695185812
This.
>>
>>695185979
have you considered raping your sister to reclaim you manhood?
>>
>>695185953

Liar
>>
>>695185979
This is the hottest thing I've ever read. I'm in love with your sister. Wish I could've watched.
>>
>>695185618
Yes pls.
>>
>>695186257

gross bait
>>
>>695186105
>>695186151
>>695186217
I loved the blowjob part, it was my fantasy to ever do it. But the anal hurt me so much, I cried and bled. I really did not like it.
>>
>>695185797
>Other than that im fine.
Thank god.
>>
>>695183494

As opposed to being raped by a hermaphrodite or robot?
>>
>>695183494
> raped
> by a female
pick one
>>
File: 200.gif (1 MB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
1 MB, 200x195
>>695186174
>>
where can I find real, legitimate rape vids? too technologically ignorant to navigate the deep web
>>
My aunt fucked me when i was 16 and she was 40. Idk if it was really rape though more like surprise sex. I was asleep.
>>
>>695185533
That's pretty fucking hot.
>>
When I was 17 my parents got divorced, so I had to live with my uncle in Thailand.

I was out with his Thai wife and her girlfriends, getting drunk and because she was too drunk to do anything and I wanted to sleep, her friend (8/10) offered her spare room for the night.

Thinking nothing of it and all of a sudden when we get in the car she is touching my leg and face and calling me handsome.

We then got back to her place i tried to call my uncle for a ride home, but it was 1am and a tropical storm.

With no escape I held off the married 25 year old for about 15 minutes before all my clothes are off and we got down to business.

The husband was away in Bangkok on "business"
>>
M-my older brother made me give him blow jobs several times when I was like 12. He was 15 and was sexually mature. It was huge in my mouth ... I had no clue what I was doing so he just ended up pushing my head up and down ...

Kinda drunk right now but I was thinking what I wrote sounds like complete bullshit. Funny how actual wincest sounds the most fake.
>>
What's the youngest someone here was raped?
>>
I was touched up by a family friend when I was young and then was drugged and raped by a tranny one night.

Fucked me up pretty good I tend to get with men when I'm really drunk just because I feel I have to get some sexual gratification even though I never cum and always never get hard. I'd never tell my gf

Also made hangover 2 hit too close to home
>>
File: Stop_it_boner.jpg (8 KB, 214x200) Image search: [Google]
Stop_it_boner.jpg
8 KB, 214x200
bump
>>
>>695183897
care to greentext?? my grandma used to bath me until 7
>>
I'm HIV pos and I used to like pumping and dumping high schoolers who would ask me for alcohol. Sometimes I'd befriend them and they would have to call me up telling me they were pos. One of them actually cried once, it was almost too much for me to keep a straight face.
>>
My friend Megan lowered herself into me nine years ago even though I told her not to. Her pussy was SO wet. I guess she assumed because my dick was hard that I was into it. I wasn't.

She lied to me and gave me HPV after saying she was clean. I hated her so much for that for a long time.

About five days after we had sex for the first time she had sex with another man, a mutual friend of ours. That made me so angry.

Now she is gone and I would give anything to see her again. Yeah, Stockholm Syndrome is the real deal.
>>
>>695191601
The secret is to act surprised
>>
>>695187993
Not sure if it's proper real but on motherless search cartel and it's meant to be some Mexican female mayor getting raped in the jungle by rebels , I heard it was Colombia but said on vid Mexico
>>
>>695191673

Everybody's got HPV, right?
>>
>>695187993
Someone answer this please.
>>
Alright you fucks story time
>was about 5 or 6 years old.
>parents would take me to a local church in mexico
>priest always wanted to see me after
>priest would kiss my cheek and hug me goodbye all the time
>this went on for months, family thought it was normal
>eventually, priest asked my parents if i could stay with him for a few hours to talk about "god".
>stupid parents say yes
>priest takes me to the back of the church, tells me all this bullshit how god sent him to me
>tells me how I've been a bad boy and i need some cleansing?
>priest fucker tells me there's only one way to cleanse my soul
Should I continue? This shit has been torturing me for so many fucking years
>>
>>695184066
You can't be raped you are a man. Only a woman can be raped you scum
>>
>>695192443
Cont please
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 414x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 414x910
>>695192443
Bet you've not had one of these in a while anon
>>
>>695183494
rape is like gifts. it's always more rewarding to give than recieve.
>>
Rape is nothing but a difference in opinion
>>
>>695192396
I guess. I didn't until she lied to me. You know, I basically cut her out of my life entirely once I figured out that I had warts on my cock because of her. I never told her why I stopped seeing her, I just stopped seeing her. 7 months later I got a DUI trying to go pick her up and fuck her. I blamed her for that too even though I made the choice to drink and drive. She even asked me if I had been drinking and I told her no.

Fuck. I miss her. Life without her is going to be bad. I wish that I had told her the truth when it actually mattered.
>>
>>695192554
>>695192443
>>695192639
Nice.
Anyways
>priest tells me that my soul will cleanse through his body
>tells me that i need god in me
>ihopethatfuckerdiesinprison.jpg
>he proceeds to undress me as it is part of the "cleansing"
>tells me that my asshole is a portal to hell, and he needs to (that's right, cleanse it)
>he tells me that if he doesn't, satan himself would crawl out of me and burn me alive
>scared shitless me, understood
>priest got naked as well
>priest tells me that it'll hurt a little but that my soul will go to heaven after
>priest proceeds to (you know what)
>i feel agonizing pain that has tortured me my whole life
>pain gets only worse
>priest tells me that my soul is almost freed from satan
Continue?
>>
>>695193177
Yeah man, get it off your chest.
>>
>>695193177
Yes please cont anon.
>>
>>695192992
And now she's off somewhere pretending to be a Lesbian and nobody knows where she is at. She broke 9 months ago when I walked out on her. She will probably commit suicide because of me. I don't want her to die, I want her to grow old and be happy. Fuck. Fuck!

Yeah, clearly this is hard for me.
>>
>>695184719
Sounds like legally she raped you tbh
>>
>>695184066
No you didnt say no or tried to stop her, dont use third wave feminism arguments
>>
>>695185618
God dam nigger you get the fuck out of here, since when did thay let zoo have Internet? Can't even threaten you with ass and mouth rape since you would just enjoy it you sick fuck
>>
Was "raped" by my mother in law when I was 17. My father and her was drinking, then they argued about something. I didn't care to listen to their argument so I just played some GTA IV in my room instead.

I hear the front door close, then as I'm walking to the bathroom I see my mother in law sitting by herself on the sofa. She had a tear running down her chin. She looked really cute when she was sad, and I asked her what happened.

She told me to sit down, then she took my head and placed it on her chest while stroking my hair. She told me that my father got mad because she didn't want to move closer to town. My father argued it would be better for me if we moved in to town.

I told her I'm fine with living where we lived, that she shouldn't feel bad about it. I also told her I'd speak to my dad in the morning.

She hugged me, and kissed me on the forehead. She then put my head closer to her tits, until I was laying on them, breating between them. I felt awkward after a minute so I pushed myself up. She then grabbed me by each side of my head and kissed me. I must admit she was hot, and I kissed her back. She then told me to follow her to the guest room, where she started to pull in my pants.

I told her it was a bad idea, but she insisted my dad was going to stay the night at my uncle's place. So me being the horny teen I was proceeded to let this horny, drunk 35 year-old suck my dick before riding me.

Three minutes into fucking, I realized how fucked up it was, and I told her to stop. She didn't stop, istead she pushed me down by my chest and continued until I bust inside her.

I went straight to my room and played GTA, pretending nothing happened. The next morning, she woke me up to talk before my dad came home. She apologized and told me she were extremely emotionally unstable and intoxicated last night, that's why things happened.

She was hot and all, but I still felt bad about it, and it was clearly rape from her side. I don't care though, it was interesting
>>
>>695185152
What a fagget
>>
>>695184032
Cause you have the body of a grandpa?
>>
>>695193834
Also, excuse any grammar mistakes. I'm from Europe.
>>
>>695183494
OK so
Be me 19 (6 years ago)
At a house party
Drinking smoking having a good time
Start feeling fucked up at around 10:30
Wake up naked with female rhinocopig
Don't remember shit
Go downstairs dizzy as fuck collect friends and gtfo
Gaps filled in by friends
Apparently at around 10 I ran out of beers
So it being a house party I decided to take a couple from some dick
Turns out he bought these bud 66 so he could offer to girls so he knew who to roofie
Slipped one in my beer assuming I was one of his victims
Roofied to fuck started chatting to landwhale calling her beautiful etc
Take her upstairs and fuck
Later that day douche with Roofies is arrested for statutory rape of a 15yr old who was at said party with one of her friends who was 17
Wasn't the worst experience of my life just wish I could remember it.
>>
>>695193859
*faggot
You illiterate mook
>>
File: 1449977124052.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1449977124052.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>695194155
Ur a closet chubby chaser lmao
>>
>>695194469
Don't mind a fatty pal, just as long as I remember it.
>>
Have some rape vids. Not pleasant. I always feel guilty fapping to them.
>>
>>695195273
fucking normies
>>
>>695192527
shit its b8
>>
>>695193536
Because I was blacked out
>>
>>695195273
Post em
>>
Expecting rape victims to actually come to this horrid board to share their "experience" with you. Fucking retarded faggot, if you just wanna fap to rape fantasy and made up stories then just say so.
Mother Mary! Why are gays so disgusting? Beasts in human form.
I wonder when we are gonna decide that homosexuality is a mental illness once again. Until our brothers and sons raped by these vile creatures?
>>
>>695195570
no because they aren't suitable for the lactose intolerant.
>>
File: feminism1423231937217.jpg (160 KB, 947x676) Image search: [Google]
feminism1423231937217.jpg
160 KB, 947x676
>>695184066
you wanted it you dirty man-whore
>>
>>695195684
Faggot
>>
>>695195505
The scary part is that I am only kidding but there are people who think this way...
>>
>>695183494
Okay i hate that fag since that day because now i felt dirty..
>be me 18th
>moved to my aunt home because I was on my way to Canada
>have to live there by one year and a couple months
>no more beds do I have to sleep with cousin
>first day we smoke and get high af so I went to sleep
>wake up because cousin was moving and close to me
>I see his hand close to my dick
>shit nope.jpg and try to move his hand far away from me..
That day I didn't think nothing wrong of him, but then after a couple nights doing the same I just realized how fag this piece of shit was..
So I started changing my routine, after I went mad bout it.. but can't do nothing against I don't want the whole family broke because of me.. ( everybody loves this faggot)
I stop shaving and also stop taking showers unless I was about to go out..
But this fag still exited about me and keep molesting me while I was trying to sleep..
>being awake the whole night so he don't try to touch my balls
>my whole system went broke because the lifestyle
>start feeling depressed because I had to stay there for a couple months until I get the money to travel
And eventually one night tired I fall asleep, and just wake up because I felt someone masturbating me
>at this point I feel scared so I didn't move
>he sucks and then sit on my dick
My dick was inside of that faggot and he didn't want to move until I forcibly came, while everything was happening in my mind a new demon raises, wanting strangled that piece of shit for raping me... and then he try to fuck me but fuck no! I move and let him know without "pretending" to be asleep... the next morning I never sleep safe again but at least that faggot stop touching me..

I will fucki use this in my favor, that piece of shit will pay for what he did.. I will make sure of fuck his life and rape his daughter! just need time to my revenge
>>
>>695185533

HIV doesn't show up immediately. Do some research. I'm sure you're fine though.
>>
>>695187993
the YNC probably has a few, maybe efukt, but it's mostly funny stuff there
>>
>>695196368
>>
>>695196368
sorry /b/ro you're gay now.
>>
>>695185979
nice, im jelous anon
>>
>>695188022
Believe me, it was.
>>
>>695197224
Nah, since that day i h8 fags and I'm against them, I will kill a lot of them when the nwo begins.. but since that I've lost a lot of good vibes because I see the fucker having a happy life, he draw my energies
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
Well one time at a beach this girl came from the blue with vodka and i couldnt resist having a few hits she was handsome but i had a girlfriend and didnt want anything just good company. But the more i got drunk the more she asked me where I live and shit I didnt tell her cuz we just met and i had no clue what she planned.So at like 3am i was about to go home and she just started following me I was actualy supriced that i keept my cool as in I still didnt make a move on her even thought she made alot of them on me. So when we came to my apartmen door I said "well I think im gonna go sleep now, what about you?" and as I was opening my door she pushed me inside and started force kissing me even though I was tying to evade her mouth. Keep in mind I was very drunk at that time and I didnt even realise what was going on. So after she pushed me in and kissed me like crazy she started ripping my shirt of but shit couldnt do it so she started undresing herself and at that point even drunk as hell I knew I needed to stop that shit and like every beta moron ever I did it with words telling her that she should stop and that I have a girlfriend that I love, but she didnt care. She just kept taking her cloths off and goddamn she was actually hot as hell at that moment.After she was completly naked she stood looking at me for few seconds and than she pulled my hair and threw me on the couch jumped on me and started ripping my pants. She literally didnt say a word doing all this. I wanted to push her over but I was hella drunk and tired and I didnt want to hurt her cuz before all this she was rly nice and liked the same music as me. This girl was crazy as hell when ever i moved my hips to make it harder for her to take my pants off she slapped me and it wasnt a light slap i had minor scars the next morning. Eventually she got my pants off and started grabing and rubbing my dick then again with the forced kissing I couldnt help myself but feel her soft and wet pussy rubbing my dick
>>
>>695196631
I went the next day and they said to come back after 3 weeks because it can take 3 weeks. I went back a month later. Learn to read.
>>
File: 1428996065069.jpg (87 KB, 700x598) Image search: [Google]
1428996065069.jpg
87 KB, 700x598
>>695185533
That really sucks, bro, I'm sorry that he did that. I hope that guy has a short, shitty life and rots in Hell.
>>
>>695196368
Dude, I hope this is bait. Just beat him up next time he does it. Or if that seems like a bad idea, then...well shit I don't know what you should do. Pretty much just getting away from your family. You may want to consider telling your family. Yeah, shit will hit the fan, but still...

But don't go raping some poor girl. That would punish her more than your cousin. Instead, seduce his wife. And I mean SEDUCE, not rape.
>>
>>695185533
>Oh anon, I dropped the soap in our prison shower, can you please bend over and pick it up for me? Be a good chap and do it quickly, mmmk.
>>
>>695192639
My sides
>>
>>695183494
I was sexually assaulted by a male.

I woke up with his drunken ass shoving his erect dick into my buttcrack. We were sharing a hotel bed, and nothing sexual was implicated. I moved over to escape his advances, he followed. His hands moved to my ass, I moved over again, harder this time, he followed. His cock went for my ass again and he kept grinding it there.

Lots of confused emotions at this point. I've known this dude forever. I ended up leaving the bed and sleeping on the floor next to the door.

What followed was a solid year and a half of anger, confusion, self hatred, and mild PTSD.

But I'm sure you don't believe this and/or don't give a fuck. So why ask, anon?
>>
>>695191601
You deserve to die...
>>
>>695183494
if i was a girl then the way i lost my virginity would be considered rape. but no.
>>
>>695200954
So he never penetrated, lel wtf are you crying about faggot. I bet you fap to the memory. Too good for a dick are you faggot?
>>
>>695185423
You would've been a deviant degenerate masochist anyway anon, don't worry.
>>
>>695200985
I don't see why it matters. It serves them right for trying to break the law like a bunch of fuckwits. Maybe they'll think twice before pretending to be adults and trying to drink alcohol when they're clearly underage. You act big you gotta accept the consequences and in this case that's my toxic seed infecting your neg hole
>>
>>695185979
how's your relationship with your sister now?
>>
>>695200651
Already move from there, the piece of shit know wah he did and now is trying to text me as if nothing happened I just keep ignoring when my family talk about him by phone, I won't touch my nephew I'm just fucking mad, I already fuck his baby mama, I drunk her and play with her.. but still needing a good revenge something that won't let that fag sleep well, so he knows what it feels like.. since that day man I have pain, but this pain the doctors said it's emotional, and I feel it in my back man, hard to sleep like that
>>
I was "raped" by a girl once.

>Me and my friends were at a house party.
>having fun but drinking way too fucking much
>this girl comes to talk to me
>she's a 5/10
>she flirts with me the whole fucking night
>I'm not interested
>she starts crying with her friends because I ignored her
>her friends call me an asshole
>I don't give a fuck, I'm talking with an 9/10
>got her number as she had to leave (work the next morning)
>after a few hours the party is starting to end
>find a comfortable couch as it's my buddy's house
>he wouldnt mind me sleeping there for sure

>wake up a few hours later with the sun rising
>realize the 5/10 girl is sucking my dick
>she didn't notice I woke up
>don't say a thing for like a minute because it feels good man
>then remember, she's crazy af and a 5/10
>"hey what are you doing? Stop!"
>with my dick in her mouth "don't you like it?"
>"not the point, get the fuck off"
>try to push her off my dick
>too drunk
>I'm too tired to stop her
>she makes me cum in her throat
>swallows it
>fuck, it was actually a great blowjob

ended up getting her number too and letting her suck my dick from time to time. She's really good at it. Never told anyone about this.

I ended up fucking the 9/10 too though.
>>
>>695186257
13 y.o pedo nymphs who do dirty things is the ultimate fantasy. If she is hot.
>>695186439
Lurk moar
>>
Woke up to a work colleague riding me.
I barely had seconds to pull her up off me before I glazed her back.
Still joke about it to friends.
If I'm honest, it only bothers me thinking she had the power.
Didn't see it as a big thing otherwise.
>>
>>695201454
Also I want to tell them, just waiting for the worst moment of his life to do it.. I want his world just fall apart
>>
A friend of mine knew a guy who was raped by 3 chicks. He met them at a bar and they started flirting with him, so he invited them all back to his place. When they got there, they drugged his drink and he ended up passing out on the sofa. when he woke up, he found that his house had been completely robbed of valuables and there was a large stick shoved very deep up his ass. He had to stay overnight in the hospital.
>>
>>695199467
underrated, kek'd hard before i came.
>>
>>695200954
>Some guy made advances on me
>What followed was a solid year and a half of anger, confusion, self hatred, and mild PTSD.
>I was raped tumblr
>>
>>695184066
If you get drunk and have sex with someone it's not rape, it was your choice to get drunk and everything you do while drunk is your responsibility.

However, if you passed out, that is in fact rape because it is no longer your action. If you are so drunk you are unable to function properly stop someone, or just unable to say no, then yes it is rape.

Although that's not how the law works, so everything I just say is an opinion.
>>
>>695202133
WAR HAS CHANGED
BRING OUR BRAVE BOY HOME
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>695201927
pic related of the stick?
>>
>>695202322
Kek
>>
>>695202133
yep when i was 10 a 15 year old neighbour 'raped' me like this too multiple times. first sexual experiences.

i didn't count it cause no penetration until i realised it was fucking up my sexuality, then i worked through it and dealt with it like a big boy and now i fuck chicks and dudes with no hangups.
>>
>>695191673
You strike me as mentally deficient. Not because of what you're saying but how you say it.
>>
>>695201461
Making the best out of a situation. Good on you, OP
>>
>shared house with little bro
>he has a small party, 10-15 people tops
>i'm on antibiotics and some other medication for a chest infection
>decide to have a few quiet drinks anyway
>he has a 6/10 friend
>she's pretty friendly, quietly spoken most of the time
>heard stories she gets rowdy after a few drinks
>tits are her best feature, but she also has a tight little body and a fairly nice arse
>drinks are going to my head faster than i anticipated
>she catches me staring at her tits, jokes about not having anywhere to sleep
>"i'll just sleep in your bed, anon! haha!"
>consider it briefly, but don't want to deal with the hassle of my bro being pissy that i banged one of his friends
>not to mention the chest infection has me feeling like shit

>beer or two later, meds and alcohol are fucking me up
>things getting hazy
>ivemadeahugemistake.jpg
>super tired, now feeling even worse
>i go to bed and lock my door

>wake up in the morning still wearing a condom
>no pants
>bed reeks of stale pussy
>alrighty then......

>brother asks me if i fucked her
>tell him nope, but that i'm pretty sure she fucked me while i was passed out
>"ah yeah, she does that from time to time, no harm done"
>later find out it was a fair bit more frequent than that

have no feelings one way or the other about the fact that she fucked me while i was unconcious, just really fucking relieved that she was polite enough to at least put a condom on me first
>>
>>695202322
I'm dying
>>
>>695202498
i dont remember it that clearly, but i think it was a plunger handle
>>
>>695185979
faggot
>>
>>695183494
I can't say I was raped, because I could have pushed her off of me, but I had an ugly girl get me so horny that I didn't stop her from fucking my brains out.
It felt great.

(in case you were going to ask)
>at party
>everyone gets drunk, has a good time
>people slowly begin leaving around 3am or so
>eventually it's just me, the ugly girl, and the guy who owned the house
>home owner passes out in his bedroom
>ugly girl and me hanging out in living room, smoking weed and chatting
>she starts talking about how horny she is, and how it's been forever since she's gotten any dick
>I try to change the subject because I want none of that
>she starts playing with my dick
>dick gets hard
>she pulls my shorts down a bit, starts licking my dick.
>well that's nice
>I didn't notice but she was removing her pants while giving me BJ
>next thing I know she climbs on top of me and slides my dick inside her
>super wet and nice and tight
>fuck it, might as well go with it
>she assures me she's on the pill so I can nut in her
>eventually nut in her

Later that day it felt like I was sort of raped but I didn't really care. I got laid so that was cool. And afterwards she didn't call me and try to pretend like it meant something, so that was cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 216x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 216x180
>>695183494
>be me
>early thirties going to the doctor for a routine physical
>wife had just had our baby so haven't had sex for a while
>Doctor is mid thirties female legit 9/10
>she gets to the part where they check my balls and shit
>she takes my dick in her hand
>I'm diamonds
>"it's ok anon it's just a physical reaction"
>she continues examining me
>she hits my prostate and i jizz right in her eye
>she freaks out and flees the exam room
>awhile later a nurse comes in and tells me to leave
>Was rape?

Mfw on the drive home
>>
File: sam.gif (3 MB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
sam.gif
3 MB, 255x255
>>695201461
if it happened you were an alpha
>>
>>695204853
get a new doctor then because that's not very professional of them
>>
File: 1445925342482.jpg (16 KB, 374x250) Image search: [Google]
1445925342482.jpg
16 KB, 374x250
>>695204853
top kek friend.
I hope to god this is real.
>>
>>695192527
This is either gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 or your a fucking moron
>>
>>695184993
God I would love to hate fuck her
>>
>>695205232
obviously it isn't
doesn't matter, as long as there were keks to be had.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>695204853
>jizz right in her eye
>>
File: ae2.png (23 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
ae2.png
23 KB, 500x294
>>695192527
>>
>>695205246
Chill its only a b8
>>
>>695205488
It's just as real as any other story ITT
>>
>>695184066
It's not possible to tell... You have to know what was the attentions behind what happened. If your partner saw you were clearly drunk and took advantage of you then it is. If that's not the case then it's not.
>>
>>695192527
lol yeh, until you're in prison. Then it's your turn to be raped.

And it's probably not quite as much fun then.
>>
Yup. By a girl.
Was at a party, new years.
I got smashed, and started talking to some girl. She kept feeding me more drinks, then she started groping me and shit, made out and went to my truck where we fucked.
Didn't jizz l, since I was too drunk.
Next morning she was gone, buddy told me she wasn't even drinking at all, and I was trying to get away from her but she kept insisting and touching me n shit, provoking me.

Didn't think much of it for like three years, then realized. Yea, I guess I was technically raped.
Has not had any negative thoughts on me at all.
>>
>>695205662
This is the greatest fucking image ive ever laid eyes apon
>>
>>695204853
always jizz right in her eye
>>
>>695204137
shit man that's brutal
>>
File: 1455042461256.jpg (165 KB, 1182x685) Image search: [Google]
1455042461256.jpg
165 KB, 1182x685
>>695183494
I was at my ex boyfriends and on my period,
he pushes me onto my back on the bed, all playful and fun,
he's hard, goes to have sex, I have a tampon in, tell him no, so he starts pushing his cock near my ass, I say no to suggest I don't want anal,
he's smiling and trying to be playful continuing to try seduce me,
I say no repeatedly till he pushes it in me while I'm face down,
he just fucks me until he cums.
I just lay there feeling empty.
I don't know if this is rape or not, tried not to think about it too much, was a dick move on his behalf, I kinda feel disrespected and my wishes were ignored. I'm not too caught up on it, I didn't even break up with him after that, until later I got tired of his whiny childish bitching over nothing all the time like a 14 year old drama queen.
What do you guys think? Also Natalie Dormer.
>>
File: 1416576701328.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1416576701328.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>695183494
I was 'raped' by a chick more than once, but it is weird to even say it.
>Shy highschool nerd
>fall into group of supernerds 5 years older
>learn the ways of unix
>cant get job, join military
>harcut, cleaned up, gainful employment achieved
>come back on leave for 4th of july
>supernerd friends take me out
>pretty decent parties actually
>among them I appear as adonis, being the only one who can clean and dress himself
>some ratty sort of 6/10 friend of the supernerd crew starts hanging off me
>whatever, beers
>Ratty 6/10 and her hambeast friend say theyre going to a different party that will be better
>Its their house, their empty house
>Pretty drunk, drink some more on their couch, 6/10 trying to be all grabby
>Bored as fuck while girls play stupid drinking games, start nodding out
>Girl detects my state, comes over, literally grabs my arm and man-drags me to her room
>I have no idea whats going on, but manage to say no about 100 times on the way vaguely flail about a bit
>Other friend dragged off by hambeast
>Vague recollections of her pulling my clothes off
>Pussy smelled like old pepperoni
>Woke up pretty disgusted

I mean, I guess penetrative intercourse is intrinsically more traumatic for a girl when it's unwilling, but what confuses me are the girls who allege they were so drunk that they don't even remember the act, but somehow the experience has ruined their life forever and they can never be intimate again. My friends of course suggested I should be glad that I got laid by 'that hot chick', but I have standards and couldve gotten the herp/god knows what. Nevertheless, despite knowing that some meh chick rode my whiskey dick (if she even got it up) against my will, all I can say is it mildly perturbed me.

The best part is telling women my story and listening to them ridicule me. "You couldve done something". What, like punch her in the face and get assault charges? And then maybe be accused of rape myself because we were drunk and naked? Yeah.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>695205012
She wouldn't see my again
>>
>>695206137
That was rape you said no and he didn't stop
>>
>>695204853
The question you should be asking is, can she get pregnant from that.
>>
>>695206137
you are a women, it can never be rape
>>
>>695185533
Why didn't you clench your butt, flail your arms and legs around similtaneously, and emit a bellowing but gurgling gollum roar to destroy his boner?
>>
>>695206313
You need to take a health class son
>>
>>695183494

when i was about 5 my best friend (dude who lived next door and was 8) pulled me into his dads garage and started sucking my dick

nothing else really happened and it didnt bother me too much at the time (aside from being freaked the fuck out) but i still remember it pretty vividly i remember pretty pathetically trying to fight my way out and being really uncomfortable the whole time

it made it pretty difficult to enjoy a blowjob from anyone else cause my mind keeps drifting to it and then i instantly go soft, its gotten a bit better since but it still bothers me
>>
File: 1400696201885.jpg (70 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
1400696201885.jpg
70 KB, 540x473
>>695206145
>>695206263
I did mention it to him in the future, about how it made me feel, what annoyed me more was the fact that it was as if it never crossed his mind past that moment. He apologised lightly and that was it.
I used to give him slaps on the leg when he was being a bastard, and he suggested I was abusive as a joke, and I said "said you",
and he didn't even understand the reference.
I hope he doesn't ever do that again to anyone else.
>>
>>695206137
Raperaperaperaperape
>>
File: 1463315894362.jpg (47 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463315894362.jpg
47 KB, 960x960
>>695206145
>old pepperoni

KEK
>>
>>695206621
Honestly he most likely has and will continue to do so if nobody stops him
>>
>>695194469
>>695196368
WTF...

He is a sex Slave for life who will willingly suck your cock
>>
>>695203800
So she was a serial rapist.
>>
>>695184240
If the roles were reversed you would be in jail right now.
>>
>>695193834
Nice story man
>>
>>695206739
We were together about 11 months and he only did it once, he probably (as with other men) felt like if he continued he could persuade a girl into enjoying it. As if women are "on the fence" and they need a few more kisses and then they can bust their nut. A lot of men are quite pushy with sex.
>>
>>695206880
You're picking the wrong men
>>
>>695201722
The longer you wait to tell someone the less believable the story becomes Anon. You shouldn't just keep it to yourself and us.
>>
When I was 6 my older step sister who was 14 raped me almost every night for almost two years while everyone was sleeping. I didn't struggle or get loud because I thought I would get in trouble so I just layed there and cried for the first half of the year then I learned to enjoy it.
Felt terrible for the most part.
Now I'm 18 a manipulative depressed, borderline, schizoid with a little ocd and am a sex addict. I have sex with multiple girls throughout the week a lot of times multiple a day, I don't even enjoy it but just do it because I feel like I can't live without it.
>>
File: 1404812447354.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1404812447354.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>695206946
Yeah it takes a while to find someone you like, I've got a great boyfriend now who actually respects my body language, if I'm not too keen he won't push it, unlike every other ex, they seem to either not understand body language when I'm not keen like "stopping kissing, turning over, pulling hands off etc." or they don't care and just try and keep on pushing.
Eventually I'd just end up having sex because fuck it, they're not going to stop until we do, obviously that's not rape, I'm just not too into it... get it over and done with.
I was younger then, and the men I was with were immature. My new man is much sexier as well, which would be seen as strange since muscular model-esk men are seen as "douches" and ugly nerds are seen as "polite".
>>
When I was 12 I lived with my male guardian as my parents had passed. He was close family friend when I was little but became estranged over the years so I didn't really know him. At the time I had a crush on him because he was in a rock band and was cute but he was like 43 and took advantage of my crush on him. I didn't know about sex really (really sheltered) but he tricked me into thinking it was ok by showing me porn of kids my age and then started having sex with me. I never screamed or fought because I was so scared he'd hurt me (he was like 6'6") but I hated it. He'd get drunk all the time and I'd wake up with him fucking me. It's made me more paranoid of guys but I do know a lot about sex now and I'm good at it.
>>
>>695206836
yep, pretty much -- probably got away with it because of how nice/quietly spoken she was most of the time and the fact that she was never really aggressive about it

i legitimately think she was under the impression that it was a good way to meet potential boyfriends, going on how little attention it took for someone to get on her radar... made me feel bad for her at the time

last i heard she was married with a few kids, and going on the timing, i reckon i was probably the second or third last victim before she found 'the one'
>>
>>695195273
Post them faggot
>>
>>695184719
Never telling your girlfriend is the least scary option but its gonna hurt you worse when she finds out.
>>
>>695207209
post more depth pls
>>
>>695207209
Honestly at this point I feel like suicide is the only thing left, but don't worry guys, if and when I an hero it'll definitely be a live stream.
>>
>>695207282
Actually nerds and neckbeards say they are more respectful but in reality they are the most immature of all
>>
>>695191601
Can you elaborate on pump and dump??
>>
>>695207482
What do you want to know?
I can't do a green text because I gotta walk my dog, to pick up a chick, but I remember almost everything in detail.
>>
>>695207619
A lot of them are sexually frustrated and feel like they are deserving.
>>
>>695207664
pfft, go walk your dog then, gt later in here or start a new one if this 404's
>>
Yeah, mouthraped by a guy in the street.
>>
>>695183494
No, I raped a girl tho.
>>
>>695207664
besides the step sis what was the
first consensual time like
>>
>be 7
>my cousin is 14
>playing hide and seek
>im under the bed
>he founds me
>playing around some more
>we end up on the bed
>he starts to kiss my mouth
>nasty so i tried to escape
>he pins me down udresding me
>i start to cry but he doesnt stop
>his lill dick is out and next to my buthole
>he is pushing as hard as he can
>painfull as fuck, blood
>his tiny dick is full in my butthole
>pushing faster and hared
>almost passed out i give up
>he is fucking me in the ass for like 10 min
>cums inside of me
>im laying there crying and bleeding

never told anyone but he molested me for 1-2 years
>>
>>695208266
Did you get revenge
>>
>>695186511
This what u want to believe but u never really asked urself what u body really want.
>>
>>695208266
how often, did he ever force u to suck him off
>>
File: mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
mcfuckingkillyourself.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>695183897
>dont give a shit
>hate her
pick one you faggot
>>
>>695208422
Never
At one point i started to like it
it was pretty fucked up
Now i have some kind of rape fetish and anal sex
>>
>>695208458
He didnt like blowjobs but he liked grinding a lot and cumming on my face
>>
>>695207326
how do you feel about it now? Are you still in contact with him?

How old are you now?
>>
>>695207375
too cheesy.
>>
>>695201461
Post blurred Pic of 5/10 pls
>>
>>695208571
m or f? sorry about what u went thru
>>
>>695185462
no it's not
>>
>>695207906
I don't know if I even have time today to gt.
>>695208169
It was with my younger distant cousin at our grandparents house I was maybe 9 and she was 7(?) She kind talked me into it, said it was a game, I assume someone raped her as well, did it once or twice after that felt pretty cash money and now she's actually one of the few people that make me feel sane and she's really fun to hang out with and I would totally have a secret relationship with her but I don't know if she remembers it and I wouldn't know how to even bring it up
>>
yo where the priest story go
>>
3 sisters that lived on my street always had girlscout get together's and would chase me on bikes. they were a few years older than me and had gone through puberty.
they genuinely scared me sometimes and would be so rough. they started watching me piss in the bushes and told me that i had to tell them when i pissed because they had to clean it. they would grab my dick, sometimes it hurt really bad. i dont know if it was their rings or their fingernails but they broke the skin one time. it only bled for a second. one of them ran out of the house with a steak knife while the others held me down on the roof of my dog house. they said they were going to cut it off and eat it like a hot dog. i was going into freak out mode. my dick is in someones hand, there is a knife involved, i cant see anything but the clear blue sky and a church steeple in the distance. suddenly, my junk felt warm and something was tickling it. i didn't care what it was. it just felt good. it was overwhelming.
from then on, i put my dick on anybody that got close enough. my uncle's wife eventually got involved and watched my cousin suck me off until completion multiple times. she was lactating even though she had not nursed the baby for over a year. i used to watch her breastfeed and asked to try it. she let me. i drank breastmilk. it doesnt taste like milk at all. she showed me her clit and told me its name was mr wormwood and wanted me to do what i do with my tongue breastfeeding but on mr wormwood. i did. i can still taste it today. her crotch fuckin backfired and sprayed me. she pushed me into the pool which pissed me off then but now i know it was to get the puss stank off of me before my mom asked about it.
god. i have so many stories.
>>
I was raped by myself.
>woke up during night
>start touching myself
>I don't want to cum
>I just want to sleep
>hand just won't stop
>maximumspray.jpg
>fall back to sleep
>wake up with cum stained face.
>>
Is there really such a thing as a girl raping a guy? I'm asking because I can say I would like it. I mean, if some girl suddenly walked up to me and started getting her hands on me and touching my dick I would not even be able to stop her, not that I would be willing to do it anyway. The only time I can think of when a guy would push an horny girl away is when the guy hasn't developed sexually yet and doesn't even know what's happening.
>>
>>695207396
yeah, when she looks at his previous-rape attack form and finds out that he was indeed raped!

faggot how will she find out unless the raper tells her that she raped her boyfriend
>>
File: 9691096.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
9691096.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>695186174
>>
>>695208755
m 26 atm
>>
>>695208917
wow those are some stories. Has it affected what you're into today? Left you with any kinks?
>>
>>695209117
Fag
>>
>>695208977
My ex used to say he was "raped" by a girl and what did he mean by that - they fucked every single day for one week bc she was nympho and wanted his dick sooooo much
>>
>>695208590
I have mixed feelings. He gave me tons of attention bought me anything I wanted. I was really messed up after my parents died (killed during break-in, I hid under bed) and I couldn't sleep by myself so i had him to cuddle me. He really cared about me and understand me. I think I just wasn't old enough to understand that kind of stuff, so it messed me up in that aspect. I haven't had sex since and I'm 18 now, not sure how to without being a complete sub just doing what told when told. I still talk to him everyday and plan on being with him when he's out of jail. I don't really know how to operate without him now since he controlled my life for so many years
>>
>>69520927
Bi*
>>
Why is it wrong to have sex with an unconscious person?
>>
>>695209310
Bc they dont want to have sex with you ?
>>
>>695203800
>tight little body
>fairly nice arse
>good tits
>6/10

tough crowd here today.
>>
>>695208917
post moar
>>
>>695209297
Why is he in jail? Did you eventually report him? Or is it unrelated?

How old are you now? Ever seen a therapist? Do you live alone now or with roommates?
>>
sex with math teacher when i was 13y , trauma ? are you insane ??? i wanted more
>>
>>695204853
lost.
>>
>>695208917
Are you by any chance an Earth Rocker?
>>
>>695184240
It's never rape unless you contract and UTI or STD faggot
>>
>>695209453
who initiated? Sexes of you and teacher?
If you wanted more, did you get it?
>>
>>695208977
I can smell the underageb& from here.
>>
>>695183494
raped by females(s)
am male ...
woken up on several accounnts to women sucking or fucking me its not pleasant. you feel violated and a lil off put but no trauma or anything ... if anything made me realize sex is and always will be just sex... i actually knocked one of the girls out and she tried charging me with assault... told her parents what happened decided to drop the charges and profusely apollogized to me
>>
>>695209366
she was a bit of a butterface, which bought down the overall score
>>
>>695206137
He just thought you were roleplaying. No harm done.
>>
>>695209284
Well if we go by how most people view rape, it probably meant at some point she didn't take no for an answer.
>>
>>695209365
But in the state of unconsciousness a person doesn't have the concept of wanting.
>>
I got anally raped by church priest when I was 10, it still hurts.
>>
>>695208977
virgin detected
>>
>>695196368
lel taking the bait
you should've knocked him the fuck out, you pussy
>>
>>695185797
>semi raped
meaning not raped
>>
>>695209694
Therefore the said person also has no concept of not wanting.
>>
>>695209694

Which is as good as saying no. They can not give consent, therefore it's rape.
>>
>>695209620
Ahh, the classic butterface. That explains it.
>>
>>695209451
My teacher always watched me like a hawk because I was a bit slow socially, and eventually she somehow figured out what was going on at home, saw the marks on me (he was really rough) during swim time when someone ripped open the curtain in the change room (to be fair I was standing on bench) she saw and an investigation started up. They couldn't pin him for the longest time because I wouldn't cooperate but eventually they found pics he'd taken years ago and forgotten about. I don't want to see a therapist because I don't think I could handle my worldview changing. I'm 18 now
>>
>>695201454
>pain
>emotional pain
Holy shit you are a pussy
>>
>>695206137
You are a woman. It wouldn't be rape if it wasn't for anal.
As long as the dick goes in vagina, it is not a rape because it is natural procreation.
>>
>>695184066

You are the rapist because you are a man.

All men are rapists.

>die CIS scum
>>
>>695209857
>>695209888
But what if they have no memory of it happening?
>>
>>695184066
The law states that you can not consent if you are too drunk.
>>
>>695210012
Hey there tough guy. I love tough guys. Wanna show me your tough butthole?
>>
>>695210056
Relatively baitlike
>>
>>695202208
That is actually how the law works most places in the US. The standard is generally "incapacitation" rather than "intoxication." Also I agree with everything you said, although it is wise to avoid having sex with drunk girls you don't know well.
>>
>>695209561
the thing is i acted psycho when i was 13 to not go to the school , we have such a system in cases like that you get individual teaching , teachers come to your home and you get normal lessons , got a pervy lonely math teacher around 35y , she started ofc when i was doing math excercises her hand in a magical way landed softly on my hips and .... well
>>
>>695210065
That doesn't matter. You're still raping them. If you are raped while blacked out, that doesn't negate what happened.
>>
>>695209561
oh about that "more" well it ended when school ended
>>
>>695210128
Greentext?
>>
People who claim to be raped are just digging for karma and attention. Stop giving it to them.
>>
>>695193506
Get a grip bitch broke your heart and gave you love bumps
>>
>>695204853
doctors are behind you when they exam the prostate.

anon is a homo.
>>
>>695210144
But if the victim isn't affected why is it bad?
>>
>>695210065

It's not rape if there is nobody to claim it was a rape. If the person has no knowledge of the act which has happened then the said person has no way of knowing if they were raped.
>>
>>695210011
>I don't think I could handle my worldview changing
They aren't just going to convince you what happened was wrong and send you on your way with your little existential crisis. Obviously, they'd help you through the WHOLE process. You should seek help, Anon. You won't regret it when you're able to have a normal, non-abusive relationship, or even just feel sane again.
>>
>>695210203
nahhh theres nothing more to say
>>
>>695191601

I hope your death is lingering, disfiguring and intensely painful.

And soon.
>>
>>695210344
Because the victim did not consent. That's it. I'm pretty sure you're baiting now.
>>
>>695210011
wow. How old were you when this all happened? How do you live now? Were you taken into care?

I'd be interested in keeping in contact with you - would you be ok with that?
>>
>>695210381
It's still rape. It's just not remembered rape.
>>
>>695210505
I don't understand though
>>
>>695210233
I'm here because I like to vent, tried going to a therapist but they keep giving me a female and more than once I talked them into having sex. I try requesting a male but they don't care what I want
>>
>>695184389
"derp" off To 9gag with you summer fag
>>
I was molested by my babysitter and when I was 12 he took me to the house of the man who molested him and I was shared by 3 men and my babysitter
>>
>>695183494
My ex boyfriend fucked me at a party after I'd basically passed out in his bed. I guess that counts as rape and I don't talk to him anymore but doesn't bother me - I can't remember it very well.
>>
>>695210773
whoa... how long did this go on for? Did they ever get caught? Full sex?
>>
>>695208266
U got infected by the gay virus. Therefore u r gay sick.
>>
Raped by shitty woman.
Wound up with gonorrhea
>>
>>695184284
remember if you're both equally drunk, you become the rapist.
>>
>>695210544
I was 12-17. I live with my "aunt" now (one of the girls from the band he was in). I can take care of myself as I was pretty independent around the house and was treated like adult, but I'm not good at being alone or making critical decisions. And yeah sure that would be ok.
>>
>>695210316
It was a hernia check. She hit the prostate from underneath my balls. Learn to English faggot.
>>
Anyone have stories of being molested/raped at a young age by an older woman, preferably in their 30s?
>>
I don't think it counts as rape, because I didn't fight back, but I definitly didn't want it. I was about 12 and hadn't developed any sexual feeling. Some friend of my mother (maybe 45-50y/o) started making advances. He just talked me into it and said that it was normal and that everyone would do it. Never enjoyed it and most of the times it was pretty painful, but well, I really thought that was just the way it had to be.
Got a fucked up sexual life for many years because I always thought it was supposed to be like that. So I acted like a slut and pretty much did everything that was expected from me. Even kind of 'raped' myself regularly (penetrating myself with objects or fingering myself until it bled) because I thought this was what everyone would do and I wanted to be normal, too.

Until today I can't enjoy normal sex because it reminds me of these times and I feel disgusted. Love anal, though.
>>
>>695210842
With my sitter about 7 years with the others about 4 years. My sitter was eventually arrested for child porn and is currently in jail the others
i dont know about. yes the sex was full and devient
>>
>>695210927
It's really good of her to take you in. Are you happy there?

Drop me an email at [email protected] OK?
>>
>>695211005
you male or female? Sounds bad. How are you now?
>>
>>695211050
Male I'm ok now that I'm sober but it fucked me up pretty good for a while
>>
>>695211019
Ok I will.

And I'm content. It's weird being around everyone without him there, and everything kinda has a tense vibe.
>>
>>695211102
Fuck yeah it would. Keep well dude. Don't perpetuate the cycle
>>
Molested, raped and physically abused by older sister for years
>>
>>695185979
Thats weird, i was the exact same age and my sister was 12, she used to take me to the bathroom and make me lay down on a towel and sit on my face, then she would pull out my dick and stroke it. i dont really remember if i had a boner but at the time i didnt knew what was really happening
>>
>>695211213
Not a chance of that but if given the opportunity I will murder someone who does
>>
>>695207906
Turns out chick doesn't like dogs, cunt. I'm back if you or anyone wants a green texts.
>>
I was maybe around 16. Severe home problems so i dropped out of high school and lived with various people. My abusive boyfriend of 2 years breaks up with me, I go out and drink with some friends and I go back to where I was staying at the time and the homeowners brother was 22 years old. He starts kissing me and I'm really afraid to lose the spot I'm living at so i go with it, I really do not want it though.... but he wouldn't take no for an answer. I really don't remember much, I woke up in his bed and out of guilt he confesses to his current gf of the time about "fucking" me. She was a really popular girl in my social group and it ends up ruining my social life. Everyone shuns me or ignores me. Now I'm a pathetic heroin addict with no diploma who lives off her boyfriend.
>>
>>695211235
Cool, hope to hear from you. Glad you're Ok
>>
I was around 3-4 years old I can't remember exactly what age
>Parents go out one day
>Leave me with the nanny
>Noone home except one or two servants
>I'm just a little dumbfuck at that age
>Know nothing
>Nanny takes me into a room
>I'm naked all of a sudden
>She is too
>Still dumbfuck so I'm not wondering what's up
>She somehow manages to get a toddler to get a boner
>Lays me on top of her
>Pushing me back n fourth
>I don't know what's going on but it feels good so I don't mind
>She flips around now she's making me hit from the back
>Outside gate opens
>She jumps out, grabs me and crawls under the bed
>Just the crazy guard guy
>Coast is clear
>She goes back to doing the nasty
>I'm just confused
>She finishes
>Never said anything cause I didn't know what was going on
Until I found out about sexs a few years later
>Still kept quiet
>Never remembered her name or what she looked like
>Just the city we lived in and the house we were in at that time since we moved around alot
>>
>>695183494
I once got so drunk at a party that I passed out in the bathroom. I woke up to some obese chick pulling off my pants and trying to stroke me hard. Best moment of my life is when I looked her dead in the eye and said "it ain't getting up bitch you're too fat"

Closest thing I've got
>>
>>695208476
He means that he didn't feel particularly violated but was nevertheless shocked and disgusted by her poor morals.
>>
>>695211357
Absolute madman
>>
Didn't get raped but I was one of many that encountered this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erik_Andersen_(child_molester)

Didn't really bother me. I was dumb and gullible. No trauma at all. I touched a cock and that's it, nothing else to it.
>>
>>695206163
she couldnt see again
>>
>>695191322
Why don't you cum?
>>
>>695201374
You deserve whatever misfortune is coming your way. Just because you're mad that you were an idiot and got HIV doesn't give you the right to affect young people that have their whole life ahead of them. Disgusting ass person.
>>
I lost ny virginity to my ex when I was 12 and she was 16. Age of consent here is 16 so according to the law I was raped and she should be in prison for raping a child. I loved it and don't regret anything. We were a couple for 2,5 years. Kek
>>
File: 1441417097554.gif (1 MB, 436x242) Image search: [Google]
1441417097554.gif
1 MB, 436x242
>>695185979
Bro, you friendzoned all those grills, fucking SAVAGE
>>
>>695183494
Yeah I have been.

>Be me, 23 year old femanon
> go over to my best friends house that I've known for 7 years one morning a couple of weeks ago.
>playing overwatch and smoking weed. For some reason he's drinking at 8am.
>noneofmybusiness.jpeg
>He starts trying to grab my ass when were out having a smoke
>tell him to stop with the bullshit, he apologizes
>as I'm playing iverwatch he starts grabbing my ass again.
>anon what are you doing, Fucking stop.
>keeps going pushing me down into the couch as he goes under my skirt and starts to finger me.
>I start yelling at him to stop and start punching him in the chest
>He huts me in the face and chokes me till I pass out.
>I wake up and I'm naked with him straddeling my chest forcing his cock in my mouth.
>crying and thrashing around at this point begging him to stop
>He just keeps hitting me and choking me until I agree to swallow his dick
>shoves it down my throat so hard and fast I can't breathe and almost pass out
>have to litterally throw my entire body off the couch to stop from going uncouncious and to get his dick out of my throat
>takes a video and a bunch of pics
>ends up bending me over the couch and Fucking me while I'm crying and fighting against him.
>when he's finally done I grab all my shut as quickly as I can and steal his cigrattes
As I run out of his house back home
>proceed to throw up about 4 times before I go get a medical exam done
>Probably not pressing charges

Idk I was already fucked up before so im not sure if this changed too much. I actually find I get more turned on now when I'm choked or tied up (always been into bdsm)
>>
File: image.gif (548 KB, 215x140) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
548 KB, 215x140
>>695211742
>>
>>695209123
>wow those are some stories. Has it affected what you're into today? Left you with any kinks?

there were more experiences, but they all have something in common; not getting caught. i am in my 20s now, with a nice bed, in a comfortable bedroom, locked away safe and sound in my own place but i am almost disgusted with the thought of intimacy at home. i feel like it would be a waste of time trying to get in the mood because if i do manage to escape reality long enough, best case scenario is having to clean up bodily fluids, accumulate more laundry and take another shower. that would be a win.
i wouldnt call myself a voyuer.
there may be a lot i have in common with one, but there are a lot i dont.
i would go on but im afraid this thread will 404
>>
>>695185039
KiK?
>>
>>695193834
Shit, nice one anon... Kinda lucky, even though it's remotely weird somehow. She still with yo dad?
>>
>>695192747
He's true, you know
>>
>>695209472
no idea what that means or implies.
>>
>>695211978

That's kinda messed up though.

Post tits anyway
>>
Only statutory because me and my friend used to fuck all the time as kids. Wish he was still here
>>
>>695211526
>Dark-skinned victims are clearly overrepresented.

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>695206443
Kek
>>
>>695212260
kekekeke said nigger online lel im edge
>>
>>695185979
yep that happened to me with my cousins everytime i see her she was touching my dick but its normal i think like playing doctor just figuring out sexes curioustiy
>>
File: IMAG1686.jpg (103 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1686.jpg
103 KB, 480x640
>>695212175
Too lazy to timestamp

Yeah it was. Can't really play or watch overwatch anymore. Whenever I see it I feel like I'm gonna puke.
>>
>>695185979
My sister abused me from as young as I can remember (she is 7 years older) until I was about 12. It was messed up shit, I'd been groomed to think it was normal, even though I knew it was wrong because she told me not to tell anyone. Any cunt that believes women cannot rape doesn't get it, and that one prick ^^^ who says check privilege should check their non-raped-by-woman privilege. I'm a mess, although don't think I have it as bad as you anon. Therapy helps, but shit is expensive.
>>
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1280x960
>>695191673
Your sentence structure is a bit off.
>>
>>695211328
dont worry, you'll be selling your pussy for heroin soon.
>>
>>695212510
>>695212510

That's fine, nice tits. That being said I'm curious, how has that experience affected relationships for you? Do you find yourself not able to get into one/trust people?

Also I just realized that thread is about to 404. Do you have a throwaway? There are other things I'm curious to ask.
>>
>>695210976
Marry me? Ill give your ass all my attention
>>
>>695185039
there are no females in /b/
>>
>>695201374
>giving them HIV for underage drinking is justified
You are the hero /b/ deserves
>>
>>695192639
Kek'd
>>
>>695212510
is it bad that im turned on as fuck right now
Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 33

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.