Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Are there really people stupid enough to think that the phrase

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 57
File: blacklivesmatter-2.jpg (57 KB, 1499x924) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter-2.jpg
57 KB, 1499x924
Are there really people stupid enough to think that the phrase "black lives matter" is racist?
>>
White Lives Matter
Is this racist?
>>
>>695064331
No it's just undeserved and they really have no goals or ambitions besides protesting which I don't know how that helps except to piss people off
>>
>>695064331

Shut up nigger
>>
>>695064514
haha, jokes on you bitch I'm white
>>695064441
No but the thing is, saying "white lives matter" isn't racist either, but white people have it good. So there doesn't need to be a fucking message about it huh?
>>
>>695064469
protesting isn't a goal, they use it to meet goals

this is like saying MLK had no goals besides protesting
>>
>>695064331
Saying black lives matter isn't racist

But the movement is racist
>>
>>695064331
>Are there really people stupid enough to think that the phrase "black lives matter" is racist?

and if someone where to post:

"White Lives Matter"

who would be the people to immediately brand it as 'racist' and go all batshit crazy over it, huh?

the BLM crowd IS largely racist and anti-just-about-everything-sane-and-proper because they are aggrieved fuckheads, like muslims, and have figured out that being 'professional victims' is cool. so long as we continue to 'tolerate' this sort of batshit crazy bull-pucky; shame on us.

these are the people who do not discipline their own children, who are largely absent fathers or whose mothers don't know who the father is, who do not try to better themselves or seek higher goals, who are chronically unemployed or under-employed (by choice or because they have no acceptable work ethic) and who just wish to seize upon any opportunity for mayhem, looting and burning shit down.

if black lives really mattered to them, they would actually be treating their own children and each other better and insisting on better behaviour standards.

honest to god, black lives apparently matter more to white people than they do to other black people, but the same could be said of muslims, too.
>>
It's not racist, it's just wrong.
>>
>>695064331
The main issue is BLM only cares about blacks killed by white cops, ignoring the far greater numbers killed by other blacks. So it comes off more as an attack on white people than an attempt to preserve black lives.
>>
>>695065471
uh oh, looks like someone doesn't want their race generalized but likes to generalize other races.

Black people have a statistical disadvantage in the workforce and in socioeconomic status in general. Not to mention all the special treatment white criminals get which completely opposes how black criminals are treated, even for the same crime.

It's not racist to say "white lives matter", but it's racist to use that to silence black people talking about the problems faced by black people.

Some blm people are fuckers, I'll give you that, but the same could be said about ANY large group of people, so really dude, come on
>>
File: b8_extremely_low_quality_max.jpg (14 KB, 323x324) Image search: [Google]
b8_extremely_low_quality_max.jpg
14 KB, 323x324
>>695064331
>>
fuck niggers. seriously. they can all die. to me there is a big difference in a nigger and a black person. i have black friends. this sounds funny and like bait to some i am sure but where i am from there are 2 types of blacks...
>>
>>695064331
No, it just doesn't matter
>>
File: 1468536722720.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468536722720.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
BlackOlivesMatter
>>
Its racist if you're an idiot.
>>
>>695066111
Straight up murder isn't the problem. You're ignoring the problem.

They care about white on black police violence because this directly represents how the law treats black people vs how it treats white people.

If someone says "save the rainforest" they aren't saying "fuck any and all other forests". It's not an attack on white people.
>>
>>695064441
>Is this racist?
Absolutely

BET channel, is it racist? No
WET channel, if it existed would that be racist? Absolutely

Black Student Union, is it racist? No
White Student Union, if it existed would that be racist? Absolutely

>muh double standards.
>>
>>695064331
Yes because all lives matter. Niggers want you to believe they matter more. I hope they all get shot by white bullets
>>
>>695064331
No. But once they stopped picking cotton they really became useless. This country would function fine, if not better, if they all just disappeared. So....
>>
>>695066467
>You're ignoring the problem.
Oh the irony. Black people commit more crimes and are more likely to have violent interacts with police. For every innocent black guy who gets fucked over by the police, there's a hundred shouting 'fuck da police' and resisting arrest.
>>
>>695064960
>white people have it good

Normal black people live normal lives, you nigger lover. Shitty white people live shitty lives, you're just mad because bernie is sucking clinton's dick
>>
>>695066737
>what is institutional racism

That's how it works out by the way that society is structured, but it doesn't actually mean that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.
>>
>>695066583

Do you know why black student unions form? Because they're black; they are an oppressed minority. White people creating a student union would likewise be about their being white. Why the fuck would anyone want a white student union then?
>>Because there i a black student union

That is what makes it racist and not a double standard
>>
>>695066891
>it doesn't actually mean that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.
Am I really gonna have to aware you of the FBI crime statistics?
>>
The thing with Black Lives Matter is that the fucked up the name

The intent is Black Lives Matter Too. But people read it as Only Black Lives Matter
>>
>>695066821

This statement is so ingorant. Research your comments and get off 4chan, fuckwit
>>
File: Well-its-technically-true.jpg (129 KB, 700x710) Image search: [Google]
Well-its-technically-true.jpg
129 KB, 700x710
>>
File: niggers_dont_matter.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
niggers_dont_matter.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
>>695064331
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>695066719
You want to argue why its racist when you come in saying racist things?
>>
File: 1467067104167.png (92 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1467067104167.png
92 KB, 240x240
>BLM is racist you fuckin nigger
>>
>>695067023
They are only the results, and not the cause.

Whites oppressing blacks and keeping them enslaved by societal boundaries put upon them are the real things at play here.

The police shootings are a direct result of this group getting pushed to their breaking point. Whites have oppressed blacks for centuries, and it has to stop.
>>
File: vUMdLi1.png (483 KB, 610x490) Image search: [Google]
vUMdLi1.png
483 KB, 610x490
Prove me wrong
>>
>>695066891
What laws are there that keep black people down?
>>
>>695067301

trust me I've seen this. It's ridiculous and exactly the same as when ignorant dumbasses try to blame the entire muslim population for shit saudi arabia does
>>
>>695067157
People like you use word "ignorant" onse proven wrong. Research would just show that their IQ is super low and that they do commit shit ton of crime.
>>
>>695067328
What social boundaries exist that kept Obama from being elected president twice?
>>
>>695066731
this.
>>
>>695067328
>white people are causing blacks to shoot cops

Are you delusional? You and others like you saying this is giving them license to beak the law and act uncivilized which only worsens their original problem. This is not helping them, so you defending this behavior is just plain stupid.

When people start being accountable for their own actions, instead of blaming someone else, then maybe things can start to change.

Want respect? Then earn it, by acting like a civilized human being.

Want the cops to not harass you? Obey the law, and stop your people from being the largest group of criminals in the country.

When you start acting like humans, then people will start treating you like humans.

Riot, loot, murder, rape, and rob, and people will continue to treat you like you deserve to be treated.
>>
>>695067328
So because some rednecks are still racist black guys have to join gangs and shoot each other?
>>
>>695067367

It's not laws, it's societal norms.

Black cocaine dealer-10 years prison time
White cocaine dealer-Reduced sentence in special ward, he's fragile and prison would ruin him
>>
>>695064331
Killing white cops is racist.

Fuck your terrorist organisation.
>>
>>695067327
thread.
>>
>>695067043

I suspect Black Lives Matter was made up by the man who holds the black man down.

If it made by actual black people it would be Black Lives Be Matterin At or Black Lives Be Matterin Too.
>>
>>695064331
People being killed by cops is the measure of which lives are important.
~50% more white people are killed by cops (based on 2015 statistics).
Therefore, White lives matter more.
>>
>>695066891
God dude you are stupid. More blacks are shot by cops because how higher crime statistics. Those stats are facts, facts are not racist. The black community needs to do more for themselves. The cops do fucked up shit at times but when you commit violent crimes or resist arrest, you are much more likely to get shot.
>>
>>695067607

Do you know what Americans did when Britin pushed them to their breaking point with taxes and strict, prejudiced law enforcement?
>>
File: blacklivesmatter.webm (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter.webm
2 MB, 400x300
>>695064331

Do black lives matter to blacks ? It doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>695067619
Probably because a white dealer didnt go ape shit once caught and got a lwyer
>>
>>695064960
Do you know how many dirt poor white towns there are in America? And yet those places are full of gangs shooting each other. Funny that.
>>
>>695064960
speak for yourself cuckmaster, white people struggle too. furthermore, negroes have more laws and policies in place for their protection and benefit. youre a liar and a brainwashed tool.
>>
>>695067619
So, there are no laws that keep black people down, but sentencing black people with the legal system is racist?
>>
>>695067744

Did sandra bland or Mike Brown resist arrest?
>>
>>695067753

They left and formed their own colonies.

You're right. Maybe niggers should too.
>>
>>695067806
niggers at maximum power
>>
>>695067607
>all blacks are criminals, blacks don't act like humans.

ok there jethro. you are exactly what is wrong in america today.

go fuck yourself, you ignorant redneck.
>>
>>695067619
Black cocaine dealer- resist arrest, tells cops to fuck off, tells lawyers to fuck off, tells judge to fuck off. Refuses to make a deal because 'I aint no snitch, nigga'
White cocaine dealer- Goes peacefully, shows remorse, hires Jew lawyer, acts respectful in court, makes deal with D.A
>>
>>695067908
Sandra Bland didn't. Mike Brown did.
>>
>>695067871
How am I the brainwashed one when you clearly make statements without knowing what you're talking about, just to piss on BLM? Safety nets exist to aid struggling and oppressed minorities
>>
>>695064469
what goals exactly? to be exempt from the same laws that apply to everyone else? more welfare monies? more free healthcare? to always have negroes in the whitehouse regardless of qualification or true political motivation?

go chimp out more you fucking racist libtard
>>
>>695067328
This is bullshit made up by african american studies professors. Nothing is holding blacks back now. Its just this constant victim mentality that keeps this shit going. This made up shit and blm is just making race relations worse
>>
>>695067878

The legal system should be fair and balanced, not grossly in favor of white people. All of you assume without a second thought that the black person deserves the oppression they get, which is why you represent the institutional racism they face
>>
How come every time a drug dealing, baby raping, woman beating, drug using, robbing, gun toting, dindu gets killed by a cop there us always a relative coming out saying. "He was such a good boy. He dindu nuffin."

Fuck that.

Pray for the police across this country
>>
>>695064331
When black people start practicing what they preach and cleaning up there own neighborhoods, I will start to give a shit. Until I can safely drive through the projects as i would any other racial neighborhood, there is nothing to say, let alone do.
>>
>>695068019
>Not all

Jesusfuck. We know not all blacks are criminals. How goddamned ever, black people are amazingly overrepresented in violent crimes when looked at statistically.
>>
Maybe if black people actually progressed and integrated into society in an acceptable way they might find their "rights" would eventually level out to an equal standard, instead you have generations who glorify gangsta mentality and cry about oppression.
Look at many of the asian minorities, they integrated into society, worked hard and studied their asses off and now are very successful throughout all industries.
If you think society can change overnight because a few shooting , you are totally kidding yourself. Every shooting undoes all the hard work done by actual black activists pre 2000.
>>
safety nets exist for EVERYONE. negroes absorb a disproportionate percentage of those resources, then complain we dont do enough. and riot if we dont comply. youre still a brainwashed tool
>>
>>695068030
He didn't. There's evidence he rushed a cop which is what people focus on. But he was shot first. And he was shot in the head and neck multiple times
>>
>>695067908
Dude michael brown attacked that cop and was reachibg for his gun inside that cops car. Read the fucking report. Theres hard physical evidence that proves this. You're a fucking idiot if you think michael brown didnt deserve to be shot.
>>
>>695068323
well your last post certainly made it sound that way. it was written from an emotional standpoint rather than a logical one.
>>
>>695068259
So...black people commit crime, get harshly sentenced, and all the blacks on the street go 'aw yeah nigga give me some of dat shit'? What kind of logic is that?
>>
File: monkey_kingdom.png (3 MB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
monkey_kingdom.png
3 MB, 1012x1500
>>695067444
Because it's only two or three good boys that dindu nothing, huh apologist enabling liberal?

Back to tumblr you nigger cunt.
>>
>>695068420
safety nets don't exist for everyone you fucking idiot. White people can benefit too, but the point is that safety nets for black people do not constitute their fair treatment. That you think it does is racist.
>>
File: asianvblack.jpg (329 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
asianvblack.jpg
329 KB, 530x970
>>695068378
>asian minorities
Image very relevant
>>
>>695068019
Not that anon but I am pretty sure he didn't mean all. But many do. Much, much more than any other race (if I recall they are 5 times overrepresented in murder). One example is a Winn-dixie I work at. Over 80% of shoplifters (including people who grab food to eat in the store. Comically the most popular item for theft is our deli fried chicken.)are black people. They make up about 20% of our customers. So yeah most of us don't trust them. But for good reason. I even heard one mom of 6 tell her kids to eat quickly because Winn-dixie is so expensive; if they want dinner they need to get it for free.
>>
File: 1395505707694.jpg (23 KB, 627x626) Image search: [Google]
1395505707694.jpg
23 KB, 627x626
>>695064331
There are people who think "all lives matter" is racist, so of course there are.
>>
>>695068561
Wtf are you talking about dumbass
>>
>>695064331

No lives matter.
>>
>>695068259
Provide evidence for said oppression. Provided one law that is keeping black people down. Provide one situation where a black person was shot illegally by police and was not prosecuted.

Oppression is nebulous. Black people have the ability to make decisions that could get them out of their 'oppression'.

Don't have kids if you are married.
Finish high school.
Don't break the law.
Don't resist arrest if you are arrested.

There hasn't been an immigrant wave to this country that hasn't been treated poorly.

Explain why only black people refuse to do what the Chinese did, the Irish did, the Italians did.
>>
>>695068259
you are telling lies. the legal system is by far in favor of the negroid. police have to handle interactions with negroids with kid gloves due to the possibility of unbalanced reciprocity. a white man gets shot by the police (over half of all police involved shooting, are of white suspects) nobody even notices. Negroids are not oppressed by anyone but the liberals that use them as cannon fodder in their battle for the soul of this nation.
>>
>>695068027
This. I dealt with criminal defense as a "public defender" for the first 7 years of my career. Fuck black people.
>>
>>695068656
>uses racial slur and pretends to not be a racist fucking conservative shithead
>>
>>695067157
I think you mean ignorant.

But really, you made a statement that it's ignorant, but you have yet to prove it or if it's false.

In complete honesty, I don't think either need a message. All you do with "black lives matter" and "black history month" and stupid shit like that is increase segregation by bringing attention to the difference of races.

Replace black with blue eyed. Blue eyed history month? Fucking stupid, makes brown eyed people feel like shit and makes blue eyed people feel superior because we're only looking at the achievements of one group. Notice how I said group? Because at this point of my example, you're looking at them as two different groups, while before you payed absolutely no mind to eye colour.

Want to have equality? Stop trying to be more equal then everyone else you fuckwad.
>>
>>695068691
fucking this...no excuses
>>
>>695068295
Agreed. the BLM is why I hate black people. If police shooting innocent black men really was a huge issue, they wouldn't need to stand behind criminals and "thugs".
>>
>>695068824
If, as you say, black people are so harshly judged for committing crimes, why do they keep committing them? No one is forcing you to become a crack dealer and risk ten years in prison.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT
>>
>>695068520
I didn't write that post, anon. Why does anyone have to say, in Devon Tracey voice, 'Not all'? The point is that black people are overrepresented in violent T crime statistics.

And blacks are insanely violent towards other blacks. But you never hear about that.
>>
>>695069101
That sounds hot.
>>
>>695068835
Generalizations about black people
>>
>>695069182

See >>695067328
>>
>>695067806
whats the story on this?
>>
>>695068835
>Don't have kids if you are married.
>Finish high school.
>Don't break the law.
>Don't resist arrest if you are arrested.
This. These days thats pretty much all you have to do in America to guarantee a decent life for yourself.
>>
>>695068676
so you believe safety nets are just for blacks, and if anyone else needs help..then they are racist?

like i said...brainwashed liar
>>
>>695068835
>Don't have kids if you are married.
That's terrible advice.
>>
>>695067328
>societal boundaries
Black president, black music in most white homes, black sports stars paid millions, BET, TV shows making sure they have diversity and dont represent black in a negative way. Yeah it's like segregation is still happening.
>>
>>695069362

Look up "Uganda Babysitter".
>>
>>695068963
Why should we not pay attention to the history of a race which has been systematically oppressed in our country? Are you just tired of hearing about black people? Because you know what, so are black people. If the races were equal this wouldn't exist. It isn't laziness
>>
>>695069615
They aren't equal. Thanks to affirmative action blacks have an unfair advantage. And that needs to stop.
>>
File: CnBbhzFUIAAqtm0.jpg (117 KB, 960x923) Image search: [Google]
CnBbhzFUIAAqtm0.jpg
117 KB, 960x923
>>
>>695069737
... and yet they still can't seem to get ahead.

kek
>>
>>695069615
You just contradicted yourself. I am tired of hearing about black people, and so are black people, so why should there be a black history month? Not saying to ignore it, but you don't need a month to look at it, it's not black history, it's just history and every little shit in school learns about it.
>>
>>695069615

It's not a race. It's a breed.

You're not only promoting racism. You're creating it.
>>
File: whitepoverty.jpg (73 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
whitepoverty.jpg
73 KB, 600x300
Just found this image. It really makes you think.
>>
>>695067833
We have white people that live many miles from even a single convenient store and are constantly called uneducated idiot rednecks because they don't/can't work. Yet most tax dollars are spent on inner city ghettos where these people could simply walk across the street to any number of potential jobs. Ludicrous.
>>
>>695068378
>>695068691
so much this. Do black people really think they were the only ones oppressed by whites?
>>
>>695069967
fuck you guys are stupid. you don't think that there are some places that just have higher crime than others?
>>
>>695069904
>black history month
No no, kids all over the country need to learn how the black cook of a general in the civil war was an important historical figure.
>>
>>695069584
>>695069367
>>695069402

These are all straw man arguments which prove in my opinion that you are fucking stupid sheep.

>Just because something exists doesn't mean it isn't under represented.
>Telling the victim of oppression "fix it yourself" is ignorant and fucking prejudiced. People try and fail because the cards are stacked against them.
>Safety nets don't only exists for blacks retard, but there are safety nets specifically for blacks as there should be. You claimed black people had enough, but safety nets are not enough. Fucking brainwashed piece of shit

and also:
>Stop fucking posting if you don't like black people; congrats you are a racist
>>
>>695070104

Yes. Those places, statistically, seem to be telling a story.
>>
>>695067833
You're funny faggot not near as much as blacks in poverty shut the fuck up
>>
>>695070104
So crime just happens for no reason?
>>
>>695066163
There are 2 types of white ppl also, we call them white trash! Oddly we don't see them on the news rioting and killing officers. When we see them on the news being arrested or being shot for being stupid we just accept it for what it is. A low class person who dose not have the brains to live in society.
>>
>>695070104
not unless their resident of the community commit them. People usually don't make travel plans to commit a crime dumb fuck.

see >>695068296
>>
>>695069925
>tfw discussing one's racial heritage is racism

So you're from, what, missouri? some other disgusting state?
>>
>>695064331
Nobody cares about fucking shitty nigger's lifes.
>>
>>695064331
Nigger commits crime.

Nigger encounters cops.

Nigger doesn't comply with cops.

Nigger gets shot.

--------------

Liberals and niggers reactions............RACISM!

When it happens to a white kid, no one even cares: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article89431417.html

But blacks... oh dear.... racism.
>>
>>695065395
>meet goals

HAHAHAHA.

>goals
BLM has no logical goals and no structure. All they do is chimp out and talk about oppression
>>
>>695070207
>the cards are stacked against them
Seriously? The government is practically BEGGING black people to succeed. Black scholarships, blacks only colleges or regular colleges lowering their standards if you're a minority, companies on minority recruitment drives. What more do they want?
>>
>>695070270
Yes goy.
>>
>>695066125
"special treatment" for white criminals stems from the fact that whites generally come from a culture where they are taught proper manners around law enforcement.
When talking to a cop do NOT:
-Get out of your vehicle without being asked to do so.
-Try to throw your weed out the window
-Plead innocent AND demand it go to trial
-Address an officer a Pig, Honky, Cracker or other pejoratives

Simple shit to get that "special treatment"
-be civil
-be respectful
-own up to doing your crime and try to get a plea deal to a lesser crime or lesser time
>>
>>695070480
>BLM has no logical goals

yeh we duz.... we gets new tvs and new shit from dem stores we bust up during our protests.
>>
>>695070480
Can you specifically name a few times when a blm protest happened in which they did nothing but "chimp out"?
>>
>>695065395
MLK is rolling in his grave from BLM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>>695066125
>statistical disadvantage in the workforce and in socioeconomic status in general

That's because blacks don't work and commit a disproportionate amount of crime

This "oppression" you speak of mainly stems from Blacks themselves, and they just don't take accountability
>>
>>695064331
BLM more like KLM if ya know what I mean.

______________¶___
>>
File: poverty.png (11 KB, 359x264) Image search: [Google]
poverty.png
11 KB, 359x264
>>695070263
Really nigger?
>>
>>695070665
>taught proper manners around law enforcement

>taught to respect the force that mutually respects them and doesn't kill them for their race

hmmmmmm
>>
If all blacks suddenly left America... (keep in mind blacks only make 13% of the US population)
>The prison population would go down by 37%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%
Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States
www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1
kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/
www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3 Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm
www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm
www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf
kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/
homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf
www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171
nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp
Anthony Walsh (January 2004). Race and crime: a biosocial analysis. Nova Publishers. pp. 23–24. ISBN 978-1-59033-970-1. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
>>
>>695070827
no sauce, no believe.

try harder/10
>>
>>695070948
Extra:
https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313
>>
>>695070827
>using that word makes you a racist
>there are less blacks in the country dumbass. Look up percentage of whites vs percentage of blacks in poverty and then come back here with your stupid made up arguments
>>
File: lil-wayne.jpg (177 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
lil-wayne.jpg
177 KB, 1000x667
>>695070785
Kek he would legit be ashamed. He wanted equality so blacks could grow up to become doctors and scientists. Instead, pic related.
>>
File: Poverty by Race (Percentages).png (23 KB, 486x380) Image search: [Google]
Poverty by Race (Percentages).png
23 KB, 486x380
>>695070827
B.S. Here's the actual truth
>>
>>695070827
Blacks make up 13% of the population. Try looking that up normalized.
>>
>>695070983
http://inequality.org/poverty-matter-black-white/
>>
>>695069319
Statistically accurate representations of black people.

If you disagree with that, you disagree with reality.
>>
>>695070827
This guy has no clue what these stats even represent. What a faggot.
>>
>>695070827
even if this is accurate, which is hard to verify without a fucking source, this looks like a percentage of those in poverty, not a percentage of each ethnicity. You must be a fucking retard. Learn how to do math and read stats.
>>
>>695070465

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRW9G2uRRRc
>>

______________¶___
>>
>>695071173
>>695071056
And yet everyone freaks out when people mention those fewer blacks commit more violent crimes. Statistics are fun.
>>
>>695070857
Generally, cops don't kill due to race.

Cops kill anyone that displays violent, anti-social behavior.

If you play the knock-out game, expect the cops to assume you're hostile, violent, and dangerous.

If you keep walking toward a cop and shouting at him, he'll assume you're hostile, violent, and possibly dangerous.

If you start reaching for your waistband while a cop is chasing you, he'll assume you're going for a gun or weapon.

If you tell your public defender that, despite his recommendations, you're going to go for the trial and plead innocent despite the video and photo of you doing the crime, then they're probably going to see you as an unapologetic asshole and railroad you to teach you a lesson.
>>
>>695064960

No we don't. Not culturally at least. Were constantly blamed and forced to feel sorry for our ancestors actions. Our countries are being destroyed in the name of "diversity". And we are stated to be the minority in the very near future...

Go be a cuck somwhere else.
>>
>>695071193

Please provide me with statistics proving that black people tend to do these things then
>>
>>695069337
Are black people responsible for nothing? Every group of people has been initially been considered shit. The Irish, the Italians, the Chinese. Do you honestly think that if black people stopped fucking everything up all of a sudden, white people would be pissed that black people were no longer fucking everything up?
>>
>>695070948
I'll keep this for the shitty Europe vs. US threads that needlessly divide us.
>>
>>695071319
It's BECAUSE of the poverty you dumb fuck!
>>
>>695068105
>struggling and oppressed minorities

>"""""""""""""""""oppressed""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>695071445
Ahem>>695069967
>>
>>695071319

Why does this matter? That's mot the point. Are you saying we should give up on racial equality because of this?
>>
>>695071137
You are comparing two different statistics you illiterate faggot.
>>
>>695070566
Underrated
>>
>>695071258
These are the percentages of distribution of welfare. Here it is as updated slightly.

U.S. Department of Agriculture data from 2013, which administers welfare, 40.2 percent of SNAP recipients are white, 25.7 percent are Black, 10.3 percent are Hispanic, 2.1 percent are Asian and 1.2 percent are Native American.Mar 3, 2015
>>
>>695070827
>>695071137
Both are correct and true.

>>695070827
This one goes by percent of the whole.

>>695071137
This one goes by percent of population.

The general problem with racial statistics in BLM is that they'll quote whichever one looks better for their cause, as opposed to standardizing their data reporting.
>>
>>695071319
It correlates with poverty. In other words, it has to do with poverty, not race.
>Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).
http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
>>
>>695071392
Oh boohoo, ethnic minorities make you feel bad on tumblr. Cry me a river faggot, you're not oppressed.
>>
>>695071585
No, all races should treated equal, but lets not pretend black people dont make things worse for themselves.
>>
File: 54545456445654.jpg (11 KB, 284x173) Image search: [Google]
54545456445654.jpg
11 KB, 284x173
>>695064331

______________¶___
>>
>>695066969
>be black
>the majority are born on government assistance
>receive free government-subsidized housing that white people can't get
>be raised on government assistance that whites would have to fight very hard to get
>be naturally stupid but have easy time getting into school (for free)
>"gibsmemore"
>all of their personal failures can be erased with the word racism
Yeah no, they can fuck off. The only privilege that exists is the privilege of having 2 parents that are smart enough to make and maintain money.
>>
>>695071641
Fucking this. Seriously >>695071137
and >>695071173
, lrn2read.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>695071708
Sounds reasonable
>>
>>695071412
Seriously bro?

www.bjs.gov
>>
>>695071641
Both might be correct (can't verify the first without a source), but the first retard can't read charts and didn't understand what it meant.
>>
>>695071392
And if we show an ounce of pride we are "racist"
>>
>>695071609
Unfortunately not every black person ends up getting that special promotion. Just because a scholarship exists for blacks means they aren't fucking oppressed? really?
>>
>>695066969
>they are an oppressed minority

Go ahead and explain how they are oppressed by da white man.
>>
>>695071782
And not have kids if you are destined to be a single parent
>>
>>695071896
>can't verify the first without a source
>>695071189
>>
>>695067619
So when rappers get out after 1 year on a murder charge, we're just gonna ignore that, right?
>>
>>695071708
You're a fucking idiot, and you're blaming the victim. Look past your veil of institutional racism for a moment.

Points for proposing racial equality and actually not being prejudiced though. Rare here.
>>
>>695067607
This guy gets it
>>
>>695070727
What is Milo Yanopolis's aborted talk at DePaul university?
>>
>>695067619
Black coke dealer's rap sheet - miles long.
White coke dealer's rap sheet - first offense

try comparing apples to apples.
>>
File: qcMOwSU.jpg (31 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
qcMOwSU.jpg
31 KB, 480x270
>Millennial niggers think too many black people get killed by cops
>Twice as many whites get killed by cops
>Still no White Lives Matter?
>That's because most of the time Whites realize the whitey that got shot was probably being a retard
>Nigger Lives Matter on the other hand
>>
>>695071944
You havent given any evidence for oppression and you've been given plenty of evidence the country is desperately trying to help them. Why the fuck would a society set up all these systems that favour blacks if it wanted to oppress them?
>>
>>695064331
some blacks are criminals.
some blacks are not.
we're talking about the criminal lives.
criminal lives do not matter.
so, while some black lives do matter, some do not.
>>
>>695071994

1. disadvantage in work force
2. tend to be grouped into urban areas
3. lower socioeconomic advantage as a whole
and finally
4. People victim blame them for discussing these things
>>
>>695072142
Blaming the victim? I'm blaming the criminals who keep dragging the honest, hard working black person down.
>>
>>695071319
What is per capita?
>>
>>695067619
White cocaine dealer
-Doesn't fight cop when arrested
-Polite to cop/law
-Listens to public defender
-Shows remorse, pleads guilty to lesser charge

Black cocaine dealer
-Tries to kill cop (Skyrim logic)
-Curses, spits, yells at cops/law
-Tells public defender that they're oppressing him
-Remorseless, demands trial, pleads innocent
>>
>>695071619
So if someone would kindly complete this example. we'll know the truth

Whites = ?% of the population account for 40.3% of the budget
Blacks = ?% of the population account for 25.7% of the budget
>>
>>695072207
See? that comment was racist.
>>
>>695071619
Again, that is percentage of welfare recipients and not percentages of each ethnic population. Quit being a retard.

25.7 percent of welfare recipients are black, and since black people only make up about 12% of the population, that represents a larger percentage of black people on welfare than white.

So that means that black people are twice as likely to get food stamps than white. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/07/12/the-politics-and-demographics-of-food-stamp-recipients/
>>
File: blc.jpg (112 KB, 1328x502) Image search: [Google]
blc.jpg
112 KB, 1328x502
I bet the Union solders would wish they hadnt bothered.
>>
>>695064331
It's not racist, just untrue
>>
>>695072517
~12% of population is black
>>
>>695072395
saying criminal lives don't matter is a ticket to a worse nation. look at models like sweden.

i see your point though
>>
>>695072517
>>695072567
I'm not being a retard faggot I was pointing out the fallacy of anons graphic. But thanks for the reply. Also see my other post.
>>
>>695072544
How so? Crime statistics show that black offenders recidivism rates are much higher than that of white offenders.

>facts are racist
>>
>>695072492

here we go, another racist comment
>>
File: image.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
44 KB, 834x556
>>695071708
This is reasonable and should be the attitude of everyone in the country
>>
>>695064441
black lives matter is a statement.
white lives matter, in this case, is a reaction to contradict the black lives matter statement.
treating these two causes as the same is ridiculous
>>
File: MuhPriv.jpg (148 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
MuhPriv.jpg
148 KB, 1024x576
>>695071944
Such oppression.
>>
>>695071189
>http://inequality.org/poverty-matter-black-white/
Thanks. So that dumb fucker can't read

>The new data also show, as they’ve shown since these statistics first became available in the 1960s, that black people in the United States have a much higher risk of living in poverty than white people.
>>
>>695072777
I don't see anything wrong there.
Seems legit
>>
File: 0_117bf6_17b798a5_orig.jpg (409 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
0_117bf6_17b798a5_orig.jpg
409 KB, 600x800
>>695064331

black niggers matter (to other niggers)
>>
>>695072440
>disadvantage in work force
How?

>grouped into urban areas
How does this make them oppressed? Races/cultures tend to cluster together, especially in places with jobs.

>lower socioeconomic adv
I don't know, lad. Maybe that's because blacks seem do solely depend on welfare checks and commit lots of crime. That might be a factor. Just a thought

>victim blame them
Many failures of blacks can be attributed to blacks themselves. And guess what? They are blaming whites for everything going wrong. Wew
>>
>>695064441
yes because it is intentionally used to minimize the #BlackLivesMatter cause.
>>
>>695072767
>facts are racist
BLM in a nut shell.
>>
>>695072767

Ok so assuming it was a black offender's first time, why do they still not get the same special treatment?
>>
>>695072652
kek
>>
>>695072177
no, you are both idiots who's views have been tainted by your racial beliefs.
>>
File: boom.gif (2 MB, 516x388) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
2 MB, 516x388
>>695064960
>supports blm jaboonery

>is white

Cucks like you will be first to die in the coming race war. Your pet dindus that youve been busy stirring up will only ever see you hate you regardless and now you have made mortal enemies with a neo-right that is gaining traction at an incredibly fast rate. And this right is not like the cuckservative right. This right is out for blood and as soon as it gains power (which it will - your postmodern nonsense and hyper liberal egalitarianism does not stand the tests of either truth or time and the damage you have wrought on your own people by buying into the jew narrative will not be forgotten and will be repayed upon you in kind.
You are a traitor to your race - a literal cuckold. You think you are fighting for the underdog but you are not. Leftism and globalism is the establishment. The counter culture now is right wing ethno-nationalism. BLM, antifa, feminists and all these leftist groups are simplt tools of the globalist elite that are used to attack the foundations of white civilisation - you are simply what Yuri Bezmenov would term a 'useful idiot'. In the coming war you will be a legitimate target for RWDS who will stop at nothing until those infected with the mind virus that is liberalism are cleansed from body politic.
>>
>>695071918
Ethnic pride in general is fucking stupid. It's like, holy shit, you were born a certain way! Something nobody has any control over. It's not an accomplishment.
>>
File: 1468776759593.jpg (133 KB, 768x778) Image search: [Google]
1468776759593.jpg
133 KB, 768x778
>>695073175
>>
>>695073073
Damn I wish I saved that article by the public defender where he lays out how different races react and how black pretty much retard it up for themselves.
>>
>>695072440
Disadvantage in the workf... Wtf?! I've never heard a company hiring a person simply because he's white. Or a college trying to hire mainly whites. An unarmed white kid got blasted in the gut by a cop in Fresno... Where is his march? His riot? Fuck you...
>>
>>695073073
Show me where they're actually treated differently, in cases where everything is 100% the same except their ethnicity.

I'll wait.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 557x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 557x460
we wuz kingz
>>
File: logo[1].png (76 KB, 234x227) Image search: [Google]
logo[1].png
76 KB, 234x227
>>695072777
>can't deal with logic
>pulls race card
>>
>>695073029

>less likely to get job

>grouped into areas with high crime and little available money
tfw you think grouping together is a good thing even though it only is for whites

>racist stereotype
more welfare is used by white people and crime in white urban areas remains constant to black

>victim blames blacks after responding to victim blame
the fact that you think it's all their fault is victim blaming
>>
>>695073409
Kangz
>>
>>695073199
$(this);

If the best thing about you is your ethnicity and the fact that certain people in history who share some of your demographics did something with their lives, the problem is probably you.
>>
>>695073073
see
>>695072492
>>
File: Arkanstigers1.jpg (124 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
Arkanstigers1.jpg
124 KB, 682x1024
>>695073199

>ethnic pride is stupid

>but only when white people do it

When under threat from hostile outgroups, ethnocentrism is an essential defensive measure in order to ensure the groups survival
>>
>>695064331
It's racist. Anything with black in it is racist and probably will steal and rape.
>>
>>695073175

Dude, you are fucking insane. I'm sorry but people like you are the kind of people who women get scared of just by walking on the same street. You need a doctor. And alot of weed.
>>
>>695066583
>White Student Union, if it existed would that be racist? Absolutely

So a white students union would just be an offshoot of the KKK?

Way to rationalise the fuck out of that.
>>
File: blm.jpg (125 KB, 720x1008) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
125 KB, 720x1008
>>695073312
>>
>>695066125
silencing a race is racist? sorry i failed to understand how racist fits into that picture. since you want to act like an uneducated nigger i'll give you some education.

rac·ist
ˈrāsəst/
noun
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
>>
>>695073517
>>more welfare is used by white people

that's because there are 200 million white people in the USA and 40 million blacks

when you take into account the fucking rate per population, 40% of niggers take welfare when less than 20% of whites do
>>
There is only one race... the human race, but different breeds within that race.

Therefore the term racism is stupid, and nothing more than a tool used by leftists to browbeat people's opposing opinions out of the argument at hand.
>>
>>695073517
>less likely to get job
Companies love hiring minorities to show how diverse they are
>tfw you think grouping together is a good thing even though it only is for whites
Not even sure what the fuck that means. Asians, Itallians, Irish etc were all group together and seem to be doing just fine, why not blacks?
>more welfare is used by white people and crime in white urban areas remains constant to black
Black people commit more violent crime, and more interracial crime.
>the fact that you think it's all their fault is victim blaming
The fact you think NONE of it is their own fault is blind and stupid.
>>
>>695064331
>black lives matter
>people who say "all lives matter" is racist
>op thinks BLM isn't racist
postin' in the bait thread
>>
>>695068439
I believe Mr. Brown was a criminal and that there's a very good chance that he forced the cop to decide to use deadly force BUT I do find it hilarious that you believe police tell the truth on police reports.
>>
>>695072440
>given jobs for the color of their skin
>self-segregated in the free housing given to them
>they flat out don't want to be educated so they have babies instead, now wonder why they have no money
They are not victims, they have never been victims. Niggers are more on the criminal side.
>>
>>695073762
>the kind of people who women get scared of just by walking on the same street
Are you implying anon is a black man?
>>
As a black, I believe BLM is racist because it not prioritizes a specific race with its title, but often seeks change through illegitimate, irrational means, which ususally involves demonizing white America for no good reason.
>>
>>695073199
It's not about it being an accomplishment jackass, it's about their representing a minority and being proud despite how that minority is treated
>>
>>695073376

Oh so you provide an anecdote and that makes what you're saying fact then right?

Dumbass
>>
>>695064331
"Black Lives Matter ' = 'Social Justice'
All lives matter = rayciss
>>
>>695073398

Look up first time black offenders vs white it's there for you you racist piece of shit
>>
>>695073964
>for no good reason

there's plenty of good reason, but it's not all whites, mainly southern and conservative whites.
>>
>>695073964
If only the media listened to you.

I believe that your opinion is that of the majority of black people in the usa.

If only the media didn't have some weird hidden agenda...
>>
>>695064331
Most white folks are too dumb to understand the difference between white pride and black pride.

>>695064441
yes.
>>
File: 1468608179008.gif (305 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1468608179008.gif
305 KB, 500x375
>>695073517
>>less likely to get job
And where's your evidence showing how being black if why they aren't getting a job?

You could point to their application. You also aren't looking at Aff action programs.

>grouping together
Are you retarded? Are you saying whites grouped them like that and that's racist and oppressive?

Blacks gathered in urban areas for jobs. And they breed like it's nothing. That's why they are clustered, dumbass

>racial stereotype
Facts aren't racist.
Blacks are 13% of the pop, yet are WAY more dependent on welfare.

And no, poverty stricken black communities have way more crime than white comms

>blaming
that's because it's mostly their fault, mong
>>
>>695073895
>I do find it hilarious that you believe police tell the truth on police reports.

he believes Darren Wilson's police report because fucking Obama said MIchael Brown could have been his son and sent the Department of Justice to try to prosecute him for a racial injustice and the Department of Justice after Obama specifically called this act deplorable couldn't find anything incorrect with the police statement.
>>
>>695073512

>i'm white

>it's not race card when it is racist

>racial streotypes are racist

>you are fucking stupid
>>
>>695066163
south man arnt you? i totaly agree with everything you say.
>>
File: 1390158869051.jpg (9 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1390158869051.jpg
9 KB, 216x216
>>695071668
Is being oppressed an objective?

You guys know that white people are still a majority in this country so when we refer to poverty and hardships they still mostly apply to white people.
>>
File: NLM.jpg (60 KB, 960x573) Image search: [Google]
NLM.jpg
60 KB, 960x573
>>695067258
>>695067329
>>
>>695073535
fo ral fam
>>
>>695073776
awww oopsie did i offend someone?
>>
>>695066159
retards gonna retard
>>
>>695074090
No retort? Thought so. Maybe if I typed ooga booga dooga your tiny brain would have understood a little better.
>>
>>695074215
not much difference in the execution.
killing folks for the color of their skin.
talking about solidarity.
bigots in general.
>>
>>695067328
Bullshit. Niggers are niggers. I will shoot any of them if they try shit around me. I don't care what bullshit you spew.
>>
File: giphy_6.gif (765 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy_6.gif
765 KB, 500x281
>>695066125
Are you seriously peddling your PC shit here?
>newfag thinks life is unfair for blacks
I know so many blacks that have started from the bottom and have white collar jobs. Shitty people have shitty lives.
Blacks are killed at a higher rate by percentage by police. You know why? Because as 18% of the populace, they commit 50% of the fucking crime. So their crime-to police-deaths ratio is insanely low.
On the other hand, whites commit about the same percentage of crime as their population shows. But there are about twice as many deaths by police from whites as blacks, and whites encounter the police less.

>White males 18-30 committing
>a crime are 5x more likely to be >killed in their encounters with police
>than blacks of the same age

Wanna grow up and have a good job? Don't have 3 fucking abortions and 2 kids in high school. That shit isn't an excuse anymore.
So stop saying it's vague unprovable shit like "white privilege" keeping black folks who dindu nuffin down instead of all the white parents forcing their kids to use condoms.

Fuck you dude.
>>
>>695074184
>you racist piece of shit

slings bullet point names around...

ZERO credibility from this poster.

post ignored.
>>
>>695073964
blm represents politicians, not black people. it serves as a political tool for elites to divide people on race and income. noone wins with blm, except the political class
>>
File: rvl.jpg (694 KB, 1900x2375) Image search: [Google]
rvl.jpg
694 KB, 1900x2375
>>695073762
>implying.gif

Im married with 2 kids you septic mong. Its you libshit faggots cucks who dont breed because your women are so disgusting.

also

>dude
>weed

Fucking kill yourself my man.
>>
>>695073584
Except I never singled out white people you idiot. I said ANY ethnic pride is pointless.

>>695073983
Spoken like a true victim. Why don't you accomplish something for yourself instead of using things like ethnicity as a crutch for doing less.
>>
Black matter lives
>>
>>695074461
/thread
>>
>>695073376
I've seen coworkers that are non-white, non-male be given extra chances after fucking up compared to white males in my company.
The company has stated that they don't want to look racist, and that diversity helps.
>>
File: thatll show him.jpg (83 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thatll show him.jpg
83 KB, 400x400
>>695074468
>>
>>695073784

good definition cool thanks

That definition represents how our society is run in regard to white vs black

That's what I meant

That's why it's racist to disregard these legitimate problems, you idiot

>i'm not racist but i call people nigger
>>
File: HorseDickOwns.jpg (283 KB, 720x1385) Image search: [Google]
HorseDickOwns.jpg
283 KB, 720x1385
>>695064331
>Black lives matter not racist
>All Lives Matter, racist
>BLM is promoting a race war with whites via >killing cops. BLM has inspired more murders >than the KKK. still not racist.
>>
>>695064331
No but it is ridiculous. The only people black lives actually matter too are young left leaning college kids. It's pretty obvious black folk don't care about themselves at all. Their culture glorifies violence and drug use, they have an insane rate of obesity even compared to other Americans. They consume more tobacco and alcohol per capita whites. They also allow people to claim that they are "leaders within the black community" that only use this self created position for monetary gain. They also tend to vote for people within government that ultimately wind up further destroying their communities.

We are talking about people that have been victims for so long they don't know anything else. There will never be peace because we will always be separate on some level and as long as even the slightest separation real or perceived will be widened greatly by people who's ultimate goal is to take advantage of it for personal gain.

The only answer, and many black leaders including people like Malcom X knew this, is segregation. We would need separate nations.
>>
>>695073763
Last time the KKK was relevant? They have 5,000 members across the entire country and aren't politically viable.
>>
File: francois-clemmons-971x1024.jpg (202 KB, 971x1024) Image search: [Google]
francois-clemmons-971x1024.jpg
202 KB, 971x1024
The water's fine
>>
>>695074184

>first time black offenders

how about the dont become offenders at all? why is it so hard for black people to not commit crimes?
>>
>>695064331
its not racist to say they that matter, but the people that go around saying it are usually racist
>>
>>695068876
kek. white tears. so mistreated. life just isn't fair for white folks and their oppression by the minorities.
>>
>>695066163

> walmart scooter whirring
>>
>>695065468
this
>>
File: 1468773665079.png (30 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
1468773665079.png
30 KB, 528x404
Black on Black/Black on Whitecrime far outnumbers white on black or lynchings by the KKK. For every crime against a black person as a white person there are chimpouts. Anything else no one bats an rye or blames the "evil whitey".
But they're the "oppressed", and I'M supposed to CHECK MY PRIVLEDGE.
Goddamn black people make me so angry despite being a nig myself.
>>
>>695073776
>>695073312
you're both very fucking gay.
>>
>>695074461
/thread
>>
>>695073833
Oops. Facts. Niggers are allergic to facts.
>>
>>695064331
*isn't
>>
File: 1456340566404.jpg (37 KB, 553x450) Image search: [Google]
1456340566404.jpg
37 KB, 553x450
>>695064331
You mean that terrorist organization?
>>
>>695067607
did fox nooze teach you that, or have you always been a racist shitbag?
>>
>>695074572
I am fucking white you racist piece of shit. My "ethnicity" is white. I am not playing the victim I just know who it is
>>
>>695072084
GAT DAYMN SUN! KEEP THAT SHIZ QUITE WHITE MAN HAS ALL PRIVALGES A YEAR IS TO MUCH
>>
File: The Only Good Cop is a Dead Cop.jpg (468 KB, 1280x1664) Image search: [Google]
The Only Good Cop is a Dead Cop.jpg
468 KB, 1280x1664
>>695067515
>What social boundaries exist that kept Obama from being elected president twice?

Obama is not a nigger. Heck, he ain't even a house nigger. Al Sharpton pointed out this difference years ago, but nobody gives a fuck.

Obama is an African born in America as a free man without having suffered generationally because of slavery, a century of civil rights violations after the civil war and all of the after effects of white hatred.
>>
>>695074572
> I said ANY ethnic pride is pointless

And I said, it ensures the survial of a group. Or do you think it would be a good thing if all the races mixed up into one mullatto mass? Because that is essentially destroying diversity. True diversity is preserving all races and allowing them pride in who they are and their ancestors accomplishments. Who are you to deny anyone pride in their heritage?
>>
File: 1429063722034.jpg (1 MB, 3644x2744) Image search: [Google]
1429063722034.jpg
1 MB, 3644x2744
>>695064331

Shut the fuck up, nigger! Now pick some more cotton or you master will beat you tonight!
>>
>>695074461
Based.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3924
>>695072440
Nigga, I'm at work right now, in a southern state. How am I being oppressed?
Pic related
>>695074483
Only chaos and lawlessness wins with BLM
>>
>>695074752
Still relevant more than ever due to BLM
>>
>>695067258

PISS OFF, 9fag!
>>
>>695074723
I tried to take a african american history class in college to fulfill my history requirement.
Go to class the first day.
Only white kid.
Talk to professor after class because I wanted more recommendations for reading further on what he lectured about.
Professor looks over the top of his glasses at me and tells me in a low voice that I shouldn't be in his class and that my kind are not welcome there.
Fucking UC goddamn Berkeley, 2002.
>>
>>695074937
Yes, Fox news taught him that obeying the law and working hard is the road to respect. Or you know...logic?
>>
>>695074490
all that picture shows is that right wing women pancake on makeup.
all your post shows is you scammed some poor woman into wasting her life on someone who would probably prefer one of his cousins
>>
>>695074860
More black on black killing each and every year in Chicago alone than all lynchings combined for the entire 100 years prior to the 1960's
>>
File: 1465736241233.jpg (23 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1465736241233.jpg
23 KB, 480x477
>>695064960
Well blacks kill whites and other blacks more than whites do by a LOT so blacks need to preach to blacks. Not others. Ohhh no!! Did you son get shot?? Was he robbing a store... well it's a good thing they shot his thug ass. His life didn't matter. Stop defending your stupid criminal kids you bring up.
>>
>>695074967
>Obama is an African born in America as a free man without all of the after effects of white hatred.

Your so smart.
>>
>>695064331
According to the FBI, 90% of black homicides in the US are perpetrated by BLACK PEOPLE. Yet BLM and the media perpetuate this bullshit idea that there is an "epidemic of white on black crime" (a cursory glance at crime figures demonstrates the opposite is the case). If black people don't give a shit about the lives of their fellow blacks, then why the fuck should the rest of us?

Fuck these uppity niggers and their race baiting bullshit, and fuck the white traitors who enable them.
>>
>>695064331
>stands in traffic
>causes pregnant woman to miscarry
>causes neurosurgeon to be late for work, leading to death of patient
>slows down the economy (which is exactly what they want to do, because they're worthless parasites)
>murder police officers (hmmm i wonder why? possibly so they can't be held accountable for being criminal gang members?)

FUCK black tantrums matter.
>>
>>695074868
put it in my butthole daddy
>>
>>695066467
Blacks are more likely to be criminals yet less likely to get shot by a cop.

Fuck off.
>>
>>695074967
Kek and this is why the blacks will never prosper. Instead of working together and celebrating each others success they tear each other down.
>>
>>695064331
people who think their lives (or anyone elses) mater are in for serious dissapointment
>>
>>695074992
>Implying Hitler would let a nigger near his cotton
>>
>>695072440
>grouped into urban areas
evil white man keeps them there right?
no niggers living any where there arnt grape apes? fuck you
>>
F a m -> senpai
>>
>>695075039
Fuk u house nigga u dont no dis lyfe
>>
>>695074818
Minirities are oppressing the white people. There should be a question for everyone American : are you still going to bitch about shit or try to work to better the society? If the answer is butch they should be given a raft and pushed to the sea. We don't need shitstain people like that. All BLM member good fucking riddance.
>>
File: 1465743436775.jpg (87 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1465743436775.jpg
87 KB, 407x405
>>695065468
The movement is racist and the head of BLM was found to be a sex slave trafficker. Ohh the irony. Fuck BLM, the only thing I like about them is the fun you can have running them over when their selfish entitled asses try to play frogger in the streets!
>>
>>695064331
It is racist in the respect that it makes it sound like black people are the only ones who have issues. Sure, some of them get discriminated for being black. But the same people who are outraged every time a black guy doing some shady shit gets shot, don't bat an eye when another black dude goes and kills/robs/rapes someone white. Where's the outrage then? It's the hypocrisy of the movement that bothers me, and it attempts to pretend that they dindu nothing and like all white people are out en masse to hunt the poor black man.

Protip: We're not. Stop putting yourself into hostile confrontations with armed people and you'll stop getting shot.
>>
>>695075064
Missing my point. The KKK is held up as proof of racism in the US, but is pointless and impotent as an organization.

The last time the KKK did anything was 1980 when some random Klansman killed a person and was tried and found guilty.
>>
>>695074967
He's HALF WHITE you fuckin retard. Here, maybe this will make you feel better:
https://youtu.be/GDOFST6T6s4
>>
>>695075135
>working hard

First of all the old pull yourself up by the bootstraps argument is tired and old.

Second, yeah it sounds nice on paper, but in reality the racism and oppression directed at blacks automatically makes this a no-win situation.
>>
>>695074985
Are you fucking retatard. Preserving races is what is called pure breeding, diversity is caused by interbreeding. Get your facts straight you faggot. Therefore your idea of preserving is actually not as healthy as the universal idea of diversity. It's like if a family had sex in the family for generations. Fucking disgusting shit.
>>
>>695067157
You are the type of people that say "pick up a book" when proven wrong
>>
File: vjBBtROR.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
vjBBtROR.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>>695074771
nice...and valid fuck point...why does the black subculture promote being a thug, then act surprised when they are treated like one?
>>
>>695074985
>Who are you to deny anyone pride in their heritage?
I'm American, and in my opinion, they did that to themselves when they abandoned their country for this one.
>>
>>695075185
>tfw Chicagoan
Feels bad man.
>>
Some cops fuck with everyone and sometimes make mistakes and shoot innocent people. The media highlights it as race bait because it sells. There is a problem with accountability. Police who make mistakes and shoot innocent people nedd to be publicly prosecuted for a criminal offence, then they will be more hesitant to shoot every time they get scared.
>>
>>695064331
are we going to ignore that the two main "organizers" for this movement are a convicted cop killer, who's in jail, and a millionare who has never even experienced the slightest oppression?
>>
File: image_58.jpg (103 KB, 798x766) Image search: [Google]
image_58.jpg
103 KB, 798x766
At first I thought the thread said "Are there really people stupid enough to think Black Lives Matter?". I got happy and clicked the thread. Then I saw what it actually said. I'm out of here.
>>
File: Death by cop.gif (2 MB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
Death by cop.gif
2 MB, 320x178
>>695067744
>The cops do fucked up shit at times but when you commit violent crimes or resist arrest, you are much more likely to get shot.

What like the unarmed nigger what got shot in the back while running away and the cop would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for somebody filming the whole incident.

If all cops were automatically filmed all of the time and couldn't tamper with the cameras there would be a lot less niggers shot by cops unlawfully and a lot more cops being prosecuted for unlawful killing.

Time to make that happen.
>>
>>695075500
You should talk to black guys like this >>695075039
Who actually decided to work instead of laying around on welfare crying about 'oppression' (a word you keep using, even though it's been refuted over and over)
>>
File: mao.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mao.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>695075170
>le redneck cousin marrage dumb white meme

Im actually middle class yuropean you antiwhite faggot. Are you capable of actually countering anything I said or just throwing ad-homs about like a monkey flings shit?
>>
>>695064331
It, like the NAACP, is not inherently racist. However, the closer we move to a true egalitarian society, the more things like 'black lives matter' will actually become detrimental to society
>>
>>695075696
>a millionare

He's a billionaire, and he is a nazi sympathizer who's only endgame is to destabilize the dollar because he wins financially.
>>
File: BlackOnWhiteCrime.jpg (74 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
BlackOnWhiteCrime.jpg
74 KB, 700x453
>>695066125
Well it's a white country so fuck your affirmative action bullshit. For blacks being a small percentage of the US population they commit a LOT of the crime. Their numbers are huge in crime. They did this. They have the most Affirmative action laws, a whole month dedicated to them, and more advantages than any other race in America even though they still suck at everything they do. they are warmongering apes.
>>
>>695075718

If all black people were tagged at birth that would also stop.

Your argument is flawed.
>>
>>695075500
>Blacks don't work hard and can't get jobs because they are black.

WEW LAD
E
W
>>
>>695075267
You're fucking stupid. Blacks are more likely to get commit crimes and therefore are more likely to get shot. Go look at some statistics.
>>
>>695075500
>in reality the racism and oppression directed at blacks automatically makes this a no-win situation.
Been shown to be false several times in this thread. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1335142150722.jpg (155 KB, 861x628) Image search: [Google]
1335142150722.jpg
155 KB, 861x628
>>695064331
i was stupid enough to think that #BLM that appeared in me feed meant Bacon Lettuce Mayo.
>>
>>695075500
are you this dense.

because of equal oportunity, black men who work hard occupy every kind of imaginable position, from the president of the united states to renowned scientists, entertainers, etc...

>but they aren't really black
that's the no true sctoosman falacy. the only requirement for being black is the colour of your skin. not your culture or environment
>>
>>695075199
Obama is a Muslim terrorist born in the alluh Akbar land, straight out of hell like the nigger he is. Fucking disgusting shit.
>>
>>695075927
Like I said, blacks are more likely to be criminals but:
Due to all this racial tension, cops will avoid shooting black criminals because they could be accused of racism.
>>
File: 54257e8c2950e1158.flv-3b.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
54257e8c2950e1158.flv-3b.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>695066891
>>>695066737
>>what is institutional racism
>That's how it works out by the way that society is structured, but it doesn't actually mean that blacks are more likely to commit crimes.
>Just because blacks commit more crimes >doesn't mean blacks commit more crimes.
>circular logic and denial
"blacksplaining" - the excuse for all choices and actions of African Americans is always the fault of "racism" ie. White People. Even if black people in U.S. have a black president, over represented in the media, entire cities run by black people, special entitlements specifically for anyone who is black, 60+ years of Affirmative Action, granting special privileges to black people.
>it's white man's fault
>>
>>695075902
i know, which is why we should discuss it and spread the word
Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 57

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.