Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What is your biggest current problem anon? Are you hopeless?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 28
File: 409k.jpg (79 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
409k.jpg
79 KB, 425x640
What is your biggest current problem anon? Are you hopeless?
>>
>>695049593
im lazy with no motivation
>>
>>695049593
alcohol problem
>>
>>695049593
There's a myriad of problems with me, the biggest of which is I do everything in my power to stay miserable. I will purposely fuck myself over in every aspect of life, but not so much so that I commit suicide over it.

I deliberately avoid people, and will even hurt anyone who dares to try and help me.

I'd say I'm pretty damn hopeless cos everyone believes so hard that you have to be the one to fix yourself. And seeming as I am the one destroying mtself with zero intention of changing, well you get the idea.
>>
>>695049593
Kek, dat bitch haz no shews!
>>
>>695049593
Im in love
>>
>>695051086
Me too. She would take it in the ass for a piece of stale bread.
>>
i dont know how to have casual sex without getting attached
>>
Social anxiety. I am.
>>
>>695049593
No job :(
>>
>>695049593
Social anxiety. I am.
>>
>>695049593
I fail at everything, I am hopeless
>>
wheels and tires got stolen in the middle of the night
>>
>>695049593
Bro got diced up by metal in a drainage funnel
>>
>>695049593
İlkokul önlüğünü nerde görsem tanırım
>>
>>695049593
The consistent desire to end my life but lack of stones to make a second attempt
>>
File: 1386027954289a.jpg (278 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1386027954289a.jpg
278 KB, 1095x1195
>>695049593
Don't have enough interest in the things I like doing to overcome my lack of motivation.

I'll move mountains for other people, but can't scuff the ground for myself.

Quite hopeless and have no direction.
>>
Im single.. I'd just want somebody to love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M
>>
just got told i have borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>695049593
>What is your biggest current problem anon? Are you hopeless?

Need money.
>>
>>695052523
rice is still fine
>>
>>695051682
I'm bad at that as well m8
>>
>>695049593
i dont feel anything
>>
>>695052478
nerede o eski yıllar
>>
>>695049593
i live with my mom and my grandma, and she wants to kick me and my mother out of the house and we technicly got nowhere to go with the money she earns.
>>
i have no motivation for anything i don't go to school and i'm trying to get a job and i kinda wanna kill myself but i won't since i'm good at overwatchand might have a future there
>>
File: zaLsRzD.jpg (545 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zaLsRzD.jpg
545 KB, 1920x1080
>>695052767
Egg and franks are fucked.
>>
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT
>>
>>695049792
Dude are you me?
>>
>>695049593
Biggest problem: Health. Had a Stroke seven months ago. Combined with a problem with my movement I already had I'm in a sad state.

Are you hopeless: Yes and no. I'm not like "There is no hope. I want to kill myself" but I know it will only get worse and I have pretty much given up on life.
>>
working in a very social environment and im a total recluse. also ive arranged dates with two girls, one seems more interesting, should i cancel with the other? halp
>>
File: 1415659656346.jpg (25 KB, 286x326) Image search: [Google]
1415659656346.jpg
25 KB, 286x326
Living illegally in the US. It fucking sucks. I already applied for that DACA bullshit because I qualify but it doesn't mean they'll accept it. I just want a goddamn job and be citizen so I can join the military to kill or be killed. The only way I can gain citizenship and residency is through marrying a bitch. It sucks ass. I have no motivation to talk to some dumb girl just for that, while the relationship will pretty meaningless, i'd hate to do that just for my benefit.
>>
My biggest current problem? My biggest fucking current problem is falling even harder for a chick i never stopped loving over a decade ago. It was a LDR then and it is now. We both got manipulated by my now ex wife (ex of about 3 years) in to splitting up back then without us talking to eachother about it. Now she is with a guy for the last 3 and a half years that's turned mentally abusive and gaslights her all the time. She's trying to get out but trying to finish school. i have a kid where i am and i plan on moving up there or somewhere else with her as soon as she can move. but she's telling me not to move up there while she finishes school only to have to move again somewhere else in a couple months.

/b/ i love this chick more than anyone else i ever have and always have and she tells me to sit by and wait while i get to hear about her boyfriend treating her like absolute dogshit. that's just a brief synopses. but i don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>695049593
Choosing between 1) a valuable, exclusive scholarship that will have me doing boring work for a few years but will pay all my tuition and $25k a year while I'm still in school and is guaranteed employment in my field, and 2) a world class organization's co-op program that will extend my graduation by a year and requires moving to a high cost of living area, but would be a secure career forever doing what I love.

Complication: Wife and three little kids. While I'm at co-op, she'll be by herself with the children.

Not even trolling. This is a major, life changing decision. Do I take the easier, more lucrative, boring route for familial stability, or the dream career that will make less money and be hard on the family?
>>
I found out the girl i like is really into my best friend
hurtslikehell.jpg
>>
>>695053414
>Living illegally in the US. It fucking sucks.

Then go home.
>>
>>695053824
family comes first
>>
>>695051787
I also have no job
>>
File: gd2.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
gd2.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>695049593
cant find steady work
>>
File: Capfhdture.png (165 KB, 284x266) Image search: [Google]
Capfhdture.png
165 KB, 284x266
I am constantly exhausted and tired.
Even worse i have no idea why. I sleep regularly and don't do very many things that are very tiring.
I barely even remember what it's like to feel excited for something.
I've thought about suicide but i'm too full of myself.
>>
>>695054048
That's my instinct. But it's hard to walk away from my dream. And it's not like we would be poor, but we wouldn't be able to accumulate and save money as easily.

Oh, I forgot. There's a chance that with #2, I could get a position in my home state, which is much cheaper to live in. Apparently, internal transfers like that are pretty easy to make. But we're several years out, so it's speculative.
>>
I keep watching anime but they all suck.
>>
>>695054435
Be honest about which one you love more.
It's ok to be selfish...
>>
I cant to outside. I always thinking that People watching at me and some shit
>>
>>695049593

My biggest fucking gripe right now is the fact that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party have a huge fucking monopoly on politics in the US. They have so much influence and the fact that they're in on it with all the major news sources just tells you everything is fucked.
>>
>>695049593
Accused of rape
>>
>>695049593
I'm hopeless cause I like to feel sorry for myself.
>>
>>695054865
did you?
>>
I am planning on taking a loan for the apartment and I am afraid for becoming too dependent on the job I have as my only source of money
>>
>>695053824
Nothing is ever guaranteed it seems that way because it's your dream. It could go just as wrong as anything else. Life is a business do the smartest thing for your money because a great chance that will be the best thing for your family. Be with your wife and kids man
>>
>>695049593
Can't get into a serious relationship, hell, I can't even get into a relationship AT ALL.
>>
>>695054555
anime isn't real.
>>
GF left me, I have no license, no car, and a shit ass minimum wage job that barely keeps me going. I'm a grade A fuck up basically, so I'm my biggest problem.

>Are you hopeless?
Fuck no, I just have to put in the fucking effort to fix this shit situation I'm in. I've been putting in job applications, I got my permit, and I'm trying to save up some money for a car. It's a lonely fucking grind but I'll get there and then I can focus on finding me someone new.
>>
>>695054816
FPTP systems are always dominated by two parties rather than many, because math. However, the two parties change over time as the internal coalitions that make them up change, as opposed to multi-party systems where each niche has a permanent and fixed dogma: French Communists in 2016 are not very different from French Communists in 1956.

Two party systems are unusually stable. Multiparty systems are essentially unreformable (because the governing coalitions are fractious) and they routinely seize up. The Netherlands was without a functioning government for something like two years last decade because of that.

However, when two party systems DO fail, the result is often civil war.
>>
File: 1467166026952.webm (770 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1467166026952.webm
770 KB, 426x426
>>695049593

Really sore back after pulling a muscle under the desk putting my media pc back in place, hurts like a bitch whenever I move it.

Get this, with all our modern medicine they still tell you, painkillers and chill is all you can do... wtf.
>>
>>695055044
Checking my own dubs because I actually put thought into a response this week.
>>
Burnt myself to shit one night on alcohol and Xanax now I have two ugly ass scars that I have to get covered up with tattoos once they're fully healed. Big confidence killer. I don't even fucking self harm, in my mind I thought it'd look cool. I was completely out of it.
>>
Job sucks.... Can't find anything better feel like a failure.
>>
>>695055206
At least you're trying anon
>>
>>695055206
Are you 15?
>>
>>695049593
failed college, lied to everyone and said i finished. 21 and still live with my parents and want to move but can't find a job because everyone requires experience and i'm too full of myself to work at mcdonalds. also fat and too lazy to work out.
>>
>>695055346
>your brain on drugs
>>
>>695053562
She told you my text then so at least she told you mind calling them record the conversation on the phone and told the police
>>
>>695055346
no one cares your ass unless you are gay. find someone who loves your shitty ass.
>>
>>695055547
is this even english?
>>
>>695055018
No I asked before we did anything if she was sure I asked her if she was sure she's sure and she said yes
>>
>>695053562
Don't halt your life
>>
Father of 3 - wife is what we live off of because my job pays shit. She does very well but I feel like shit because I have a bullshit cheap dead end job, dropped out of college twice, 34 years old. Want to be able to give my kids and wife anything they want...... I'm trying
>>
>>695055725
I think he meant "ugly-ass scars," not "ugly ass-scars."

Amusing image, though.

>this'll make me look BAD ASS
>*burns ass*
>>
I'm about 80 lbs overweight
>>
>>695055387
It's all I can do.

>>695055493
24. Pretty fucking pathetic, right? I can drive, I just don't have a license.
>>
>>695055855
At least you got dubs?
>>
>>695055773
evil bitch. if you didn't make rough sex and she doesn't have scars, you can escape may be. but if you did sorry dude.
>>
>>695055860
I did mean that lol
>>
>>695055867
150 lbs here.
>>
>>695055939
It's good to hear. Trying. Most just give up.
Don't be ashamed about being 24 and not driving. Im going on 20 and don't know how to.

>Anxiety stops me
>>
>>695053824
find a balance because you seem like the thrill seeker type anon, what will happen is you will become bored will route 1 and then eventually your family... premature midlife crisis
>>
I can't get dubs
>>
>>695055784
it's not halting. it's moving forward. If you understood how i felt about this person you would understand why i'm going to move with her fora few months and then bring her back to where i am now. My current employment will gladly take me back when i come back because the field has such a high turnover rate its ridiculous. It's not halting, its putting things back where they should be. And should have been so long ago.
>>
GF lives in Germany, I live in Australia. Both poor students.
>>
I just sharted and too lazy to give a fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x655
There's a fuckton of people out to get me. There's the douchey son of a moderately popular tv star, his goons, the cuck who thought I was hitting on his girlfriend and so got his best friend to be the ringleader, build an army and harass me, there's a bitch who convinced all of her friends that I'm a creepy stalker that doesn't respect her, but she posted a picture of me without my permission and tagged her friends in it. She was the creepy one, not me. I only looked her up because it was late and I was bored and even then I apologised for coming off as creepy. So she has an army of friends out to get me too. Last there's the guy who used to tank all my group tasks in high school. He left a few years before I graduated, went to a different school under the arrogant belief that everyone hated him for no reason and that I was his friend. He quickly figured out I hate him, because we crossed paths at Central Station, he called out my nickname across two platforms, I turned my back on him. He tried smearing all our names to build himself a reputation but that all fell to shit, and now he's brewing some revenge plan with the douches he hangs out with and insults me behind my back, except he does it on social media and didn't realise I can actually read his posts.

Pic related in two ways. I feel like an absolute edgelord, and also Shadow memorably said "If the world chooses to become my enemy, then I'll fight like I always have!"
>>
>>695049593
internet addiction, social anxiety, lazy af, quit HS .. yeah i think im hopeless
>>
>>695056404
lol cuck
>>
>>695049593
I drink too much and I'm losing my hair at 22
>>
I told this girl that we couldn't talk anymore because I had feelings for her and I didn't want to get hurt. She had no idea why this was a big deal because she's never had feelings for someone who didn't feel the same way back, so I had to literally explain to her how much it sucks.
>>
i can't get seem to find decent employment that isn't under the table. sucks being a multiple felon, i have been a law abiding citizen for over 5 years now
>>
>>695056226
I dunno about thrill seeker, but you're right. I have ambition and I fear boredom. Organization #1 is alright and not embarrassing, but #2 is, like I said, world class.

To clarify a bit, #1 is defense-related but routine, and #2 is a well known intelligence organization.

I should just go to /adv later.
>>
I spent 9 years in an emotionally abusive relationship and had two kids with her. Since I finally left her two years ago after she stopped working for a year and a half, she's had the support of her family, and mine. I've overpaid child support even though I've had 50% custody just to keep her from trying to take the kids.

Since I had no support, I lost my long term well paying job because I had to take off so much time to drive them to school and pick them up, sickness, doctors appointments etc.
I got another job right away and a girlfriend (my saviour), but I just got "laid off" because of lack of work. I put quotations around laid off because they fired me for having mismatching time sheets and gps logs (they couldn't find any discrepancy greater than 15 mins) even though senior employees blatantly stole time regularly and talked about it. The company just didn't want to do the paperwork to lay me off.
This is while my parents have taken my ex and my kids on vacation while I can't afford to take a day off, let alone a trip.
Now, I have found work in my girlfriends hometown but it's 500km away so seeing my kids as much is just not gonna happen for the near future.
My kids are all I have and despite what the feminists say my whole family was against me because no one believes I was abused except my current girlfriend who has seen it firsthand now.
So now I'm hugely in debt, have no friends or family, but my daughters know I love them so I've got that going for me which is nice.

Any rich anons who wanted to help a good dad out can email me [email protected]
>>
>>695055855got out of high school with a 2.3 gpa, got a job as a lineman which paid for tech school. I was scared of college until i just manned up and got a mech engineering degree at 28. I didnt have anything, anyone, and i still made it. Just push yourself faggot. Im making 78k a year doing something i love with 2 kids now and a lovely wife. you're a piece of shit if you cant bring yourself to push through and support your family
>>
File: image.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
image.png
321 KB, 480x650
>>695056453
Same guy here, also I'm still attached to my year 7 crush after all these years (really not too many, about 6-ish years since I graduated), and the only girl I'm aware of that likes me and isn't an air-head, I can't make a move on because my clinically depressed friend has also been attached to her since year 7, and I don't want to be the reason why he commits suicide. Especially not after all the times I've been there to stop him and save his life.
>>
>>695056453
>Arrogant belief that everyone hated him
>Arrogantly believes there are whole groups that hate him
>>
>>695056822
best of luck anon, hope everything works out dude
>>
>>695056835
Oh dude that really blows.
>>
File: aintyobitch.jpg (39 KB, 598x396) Image search: [Google]
aintyobitch.jpg
39 KB, 598x396
>>695053920
>Then go home.
Yeah, it's probably as easy as you make it sound.
Here's a tip: Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>695056835

nice bait
>>
File: They-Took-Our-Jobs-South-Park.gif (625 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
They-Took-Our-Jobs-South-Park.gif
625 KB, 500x287
>>695053414
>>
>>695056217
>Anxiety stops me

It was the same thing for me. I just had to force myself till I got comfortable with it.
>>
>>695056835
One day, when I have money to donate, I'll donate it to you. But as it stands I'm currently a poorfag too. I'm so sorry for the shit you've been through though, my friend. Stay strong.
>>
Always trying to get back with my ex but she lost all feelings
>>
>>695056613
I drink and abuse drugs too much. And been losing my hair since my early 20s. 30 something now.
It'll be alright man. But it's gonna get much worse before it becomes alright.
>>
>>695057301
Yeah, I know that's how it'll end up.
I hope all goes well for you :)
>>
>>695057187
It's the gods honest truth. I don't expect anybody to actually give me anything, but at this point I have nothing to lose by asking.

If you think it's bait then don't send me anything. I don't really care about money at this point, just time with my kids.
>>
>>695056405
I believe in you, son. It's not as hopeless as you think it is.
>>
>>695049593
Uhh, I think I'm just insecure really. Whenever someone stops talking to me or something I get nervous, like I did something wrong. It's over the smallest shit too, but then I realize I'm being a faggot and don't worry about it.
>>
>>695057044
Arrogant? It's not arrogance, DAD. I actually do have that many enemies. I'm just lucky I can make friends at a slightly faster rate than enemies.

If you had one day in my crazy life of coincidences and circumstances, you would instantly understand.
>>
>>695057305
Thanks mate. That's more than my own family has ever said to me.
>>
>>695054418
Get a full blood panel done, your probably lacking in essential vitamins, thyriod problem, could be low Test.
>>
>>695049593
My right shoulder hurts like shit, because I fell off of a 4-wheeler, doing stupid shit.
I have hatred for virtually everyone I meet.
I suffer from immense depression and social anxiety
I can barely go to sleep without crying.
I love my family, and worry for them, so I isolate myself from them so I won't feel when bad events happen.
Yeah, I suck at life.
>>
>>695052718
>borderline and narcissist
>>
>>695057513
you will survive
>>
>>695053367
Fuck with both
>>
>just finishing up a technical program that I have realized is absolute bullshit and my teachers are garbage
>Haven't had a stable job this entire year (mostly because I am in school)
>I never fuck my girlfriend (love her but lust is gone)
>I am very constipated

I write all of my problems down in a notebook and keep a weekly log of my life. It is pretty interesting looking back at what I did years ago and seeing how my problems have changed throughout my life
>>
>>695057572
Sheeeit. Well, on the bright side, I'm glad to have had at least some of an effect in raising your spirits.
>>
>>695053367
Stop saying "halp". Other than that, sounds like things are going ok. And that's good.
>>
>>695057538
"DAD" made me laugh pretty hard so I guess I'm on your side now
>>
>>695049593
i;ll never be one of them hard working tax paying slave citizens and they are all anoying me telling me to be an insane slave like them.
>>
>>695049593

I will die in the upcoming race war since I am a depressive, fat (240 lbs), alcoholic, I will probably just stand and shoot till I get killed because running for retreat would literally kill me as well and running feels uncomfy af.
>>
>>695049593
I suffer from realness.
And doctors say im the illest.
>>
>>695055733
>is this even english?
Kek
>>
agoraphobia
>>
>>695049593
I have no direction in life. I'm not doing anything. I'm a part owner of my family's company, which gives me a decent salary, but requires me to do nothing at all.

I want to move out of my apartment and buy a house, but my salary doesn't allow for that, real estate prices are insane here. A tiny townhouse in a shitty neighborhood is 400k+, and something decent in an area where you won't get shot is gonna be a million or more.

I've been trying to start a food and bartending blog, because I am a fantastic cook and mixologist, but I'm also trying to lose weight, so producing content for my blog runs counter to being able to get in better shape. I'm kinda thinking just putting off the blog idea for a bit until I'm back where I want to be, physically.

Even then, though, it's unlikely that a food blog will generate substantial income. Don't want to work a more traditional job because I'm an extreme introvert and have an anxiety disorder and that shit would just make me miserable.

Life is alright here, I guess. I have enough money that I don't really want for much. I just would really like to have my own space, and the bathroom and kitchen here are rather inadequate.
>>
bascially money, 34 and single. Love that, fuck that relationship shit... most of my friends married with kids or in a relationshit with kids and they are fucking miserable. I like the fwb situation i have with this women, So i am ok there.

Annoys me when people think being in a relationshit will make you happy. KEK good luck fagget!...

Super under paid, IT tech, 3 college degrees. I am so close to opening up my own shop, but all these little things happen. New tires on car, This breaks that breaks... well there is another 1000 dollars gone.... I grow cannabis to help offset my bills which brings in an extra 15grand every 4 months roughly. I need a total of 25k cash in hand to say.... FUCK YOU!!!! to my job and open my own shop. I currently have 7K cash
>>
>>695056734
U suck at girls
>>
File: datalaughing.gif (3 MB, 489x345) Image search: [Google]
datalaughing.gif
3 MB, 489x345
>>695058115
same. plus drugs.
It'll be ok man.
I'll probably get killed quickly as well. I can walk leagues, but cannot run distance for shit.
>>
She's moved on.
>>
>>695058115
if you are not 5 feet tall, your weight is not too much. read /fit for help
>>
>>695058167
wrong century
>>
Gf really loves me. Me? I just like her. Her mother was a cheater. I'm afraid she could do the same to me.

Also, I want to fuck other women. I was fooling around with one a month ago.

The tthing is, I don't want to leave her. She makes me feel good and loved, but I want more. I feel amazing when other women want a piece of me. I feel atractive. A man. An alpha. But i doubt another woman could love me the way she does. Sorry, bad english
>>
>>695058708
it's time for you.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 360x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 360x255
>>695057932
That was a lot easier than I was expecting it to be. Add to my list of problems severe dad issues. The problem with him is he seems to be bipolar, and never consistently angry or consistently kind. He just snaps in the middle of a joke conversation and then all of a sudden he's yelling down my throat about how I'm a disrespectful arrogant, ungrateful piece of shit, and I quote "If I saw you in the street, and you weren't my son, I'd spit on you and hope to never see you again."

The problem is he isn't consistent, so I feel guilty for hating him because he isn't always a dick, but when he does go turbo giga fuck-you-up mode I kick myself internally for not having the balls to stand up to him and tell him how shit he is, even if it kills me. He gets triggered over the slightest of insults but hurls a fuckton at me and then calls me a good sport for taking it all.

MFW life sucks because of my da and I haven't even scratched the surface of how shit he is. Throw in disrespecting my right to privacy, acting like I'm his inferior just because he had sex some 20-odd years ago and accidentally wound up with a baby, and being the most narcissistic fucker you will ever meet
>>
Worrying about graduating this next semester and having to find a job.

I know it's not where I'm going to be forever, but it still feels like a huge ordeal.
>>
>>695058342
You could make your blog diet centric you can make a shitload of great meals that are low calorie and you can still make a great drink and either not drink it or focus on low cal drinks as well
>>
>>695058726

I'am between 6' and 6'1".

And I can lift about 570 lbs at the leg press, despite being a fat fuck, If I manage to drag myself to the gym, like every month once or so.

But still very fat belly and stuff, makes me sad to see myself in the mirror.

Had an BMI of 21 once, know its 33 or something
>>
>>695058935
It's been over a year and a suicide attempt, yet it still feels like yesterday. I can barely go an hour without thinking about her.
I also have severe schizoaffective disorder which doesn't help.
>>
>>695049593
Retired at 42. Wife makes 6 figures. Worth over 1million net. Worse problem is my $5000 GSD ate my new eyeglasses. I'm cool
>>
>>695059145
Just wondering, is your name Dominic?
>>
>>695059048
Well, the issue is, it doesn't really fit into my theme. The idea was to do drinks and focus more on bar food sort of things to accompany them.

Bar food typically tends to be not so healthy, and frankly, I think I'd have better succes, business-wise, if I Fieri it up a bit.
>>
>>695059260
Nah, don't know one either.
>>
>>695059313
that's something dominic would say..
>>
>>695059313
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>695059162
faggot, you can't be well off in life AND browsing 4chan
pick one
>>
Monney. Bc more monney more bitches.
Plus; am socially awkward.
FUCK MY LIFE.
>>
File: 20160706_010623.jpg (546 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160706_010623.jpg
546 KB, 2048x1152
>>695059387
I don't know what to tell you, anon
Here's my dogger
>>
>>695055939
Wasn't poking fun. Honestly I was unaware you could have a permit past the age you could just apply for a license. You'll figure it out man
>>
>>695049593
>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalize and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been 2 years and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>drop out of college
>get a little fat, no more qt twink
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me

I consider suicide daily :(
>>
>>695059145
who says you are schizo?
>>
>>695059565
quality doggo, but looks older
>>
Being 18
>>
File: tumblr_nxbq6npqiV1un0um3o1_400.png (76 KB, 282x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxbq6npqiV1un0um3o1_400.png
76 KB, 282x343
student loans
>>
>>695059594

sexual abuse is fucking common. Its horrible
>>
Heroin
>>
>>695049593
I get out of breath too easily because I ain't fit. I can fix, I'm just too lazy.
>>
>>695059681
MODS MODS
>>
File: 1468560496152.gif (2 MB, 315x177) Image search: [Google]
1468560496152.gif
2 MB, 315x177
>>695059846
>>
I work a night shift and have no friends because my gf pushed them all away because she's a bitch. We live in the same house and she is clinicaly depressed. I want to break up with her but under the current circumstances neither of us can afford to move out plus im afraid she'll kill herself because she's so batshit crazy. Im desperately unhappy and don't know what to do
>>
Having a young girlfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 400x518
>>695059313
Ah well, it doesn't matter. The best of luck to you, my friend. My only advice is the next time you get hooked on someone and they aren't taken, make your move. There's a reason I'm still hung up on a crush from ages ago, it's because I didn't make my move when I had my chance. Now I don't get the chance to speak to her because she's always with her boyfriend, and so I can't ask her to make sure she won't get upset if I move on.

That and the only girl I know who likes me has a guy hanging off her in a very similar predicament to yours. That's why I was wondering if your name was Dom.

Again, the best of luck. Please don't commit suicide. And hey, maybe if you just flat out can't move on, some good may come from staying attached to her and there for her. That's what I was initially hoping in my case. I listened to the lyrics of Live and Learn too closely and now can't stop living by them.

"There's a face searching far, so far and wide!
There's a place that you dreamed, you'd never find!
Hold on to what if, hold on to what if!"

It does have good advice in the chorus though about staying out of debt and that shit but now I'm rambling.
>>
>>695049593
Getting people to listen

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
>>
>>695049593
floundering under a heavy oxy/opiate addiction

very hopeless
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (68 KB, 326x331) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
68 KB, 326x331
>>695060080
Get her to a doctor and go to therapy together.
>>
>>695060080
shit sucks dude
>>
Niggers just moved into my building
>>
>>695058988
I had a whole thing to give you more shit but you made me laugh and laughing makes me happy so it seems unnecessary to be a dick, we are all just people despite the anonymity. You're definitely a bit arrogant though, nobody is nearly as focused on you as you are. And you should always stand up for yourself whether your aggressor is mentally ruined or not, unless standing down will save your life or limb
>>
>>695049593
21 y/o haven't had sex yet.Ive spent last 5 years in front of the computer.Can't talk with people,especially with women.Can't stand fapping anymore it's so fucking pathetic.I wanna exit that shit but dunno how.
>>
>>695060080
cheat on her

jesus christ you faggot

man up
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 250x202
>>695060633
>cheat on her

>calls him a faggot

>mfw

A man would, especially HER BOYFRIEND would get her to a doctor then therapy together.

>>695060565
If you were my friend I would suck you, #brojob
>>
>>695058798

Are you retarded, there is no relation between her mother being a cheater and her.

Also, they say you should be with someone that is more in love with you than what you are.
>>
>>695060080
dude, are you me from the past?
Look you really have to not care so much about her, abusive behavior is not okay and at the end of the day you are not responsible for what she does if you leave.
She is her own person.
You need to focus on getting better income so that you can be stable on your own.
>>
My extremely long term relationship is ending.
I'm not the kind of person to keep many people in their lives or to want to meet new ones and I'm losing my best friend, lover, companion of gaming, music, chilling and everything good in life.

Once the process is over I may an hero.. My best years are behind me, I'm in no age to start everything over.

Such is life.
>>
>>695050142
Why not stop that shit?
>>
>>695056453
God this was pathetic to read. These battles are so fucking trivial but it sounds like you get a rise out of it. The real issue is your inability to move past grade school tiffs and wanting to feel like a small time badass. Delete your facebook and focus on your own life. Not that hard.
>>
>just graduated high school
>girlfriend broke up with me
>lost job
>no friends

Browse /b/ for some sort of escape
>>
No job, no pussies.
>>
>>695051771
Just make yourself go out and do shit
the more you force yourself out of your comfort zone the more you will come to enjoy being outside of it.
I used to be anxiety to the max. You just have to stop that shit, ignore it and go do shit. I know it sounds insensitive but it works.
>>
>>695058342
Try a traditional job as developer, I'm also introvert and a few coworkers too. All I do is work in front of the computer and listen to music most of the day.
>>
>>695060558
I really try not to be so arrogant in person but because shit's all anonymous here, you get my flow?

Anyway thanks for your support even though I did kinda unleash the edgy arrogance a bit here.
>>
>>695051787
Get a crappy one.
Apply for better ones while working said crappy one.
>>
>>695060080
I have a friend in your very same situation. So, since i guess you're not Antonio, let me tell you what i can't tell him: leave her. You're ruining your life, your ONLY life, just to stay with some bitch who doesn't love you, but only loves the safety you're providing her.
I'll also tell what i said to him: what really matters is that you must do what makes you happy.
>>
>>695057753

What about focusing on your achievements instead of your problems?
>>
File: thisisnotgay.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotgay.webm
2 MB, 480x480
I masturbate to trap porn.
That's ALL I do all day long.
>>
File: whitbutt.jpg (86 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
whitbutt.jpg
86 KB, 1080x1080
chronic procrastinator
>>
>>695052243
Everyone fails at shit, keep trying and eventually by mathamatical law you will succeed at some shit.
Plus every time you try something and fail, you are gaining experience.
>>
>>695049593
>What is your biggest current problem anon?
I'm a white cuckold
>>
>>695049929
baclofen
>>
>>695052498
So go out and do shit, do as much crazy shit as possible. If you die so what? If you don't then you might find happiness and the reason for living.
>>
>>695061445
is that a pic of you, or is it related to what you're saying
>>
>>695052645
Try tindr, grindr, meetme, tagged, pof, okcupid, pokemonGo, ect
>>
>>695061724

no, but it's someone at a pool dressed for the office
>>
I need to start exercising and reading way way more. I should also probably stop cheating on my lovely girlfriend just because I'm a bitch and get lonely with long distance--but I've always had this problem of needing multiple girls to talk to at once just as backup because I'm devastatingly insecure about being alone. Other than that I'm pretty happy with how thing's are going besides being school loans with no way to pay it off. I'm pretty sure I can be moderately happy doing most anything. Not sure what my passion is yet though. Very grateful to be in this spot.
>>
Health problems that shouldn't be a problem.
>>
Extreme irrational laziness. I could have some hundred euros just from getting 7 average grade/mark at school(c in american school). Its pretty easy, i have fucking 140 iq... and i really needed that moneys. The school year is now finished, i never opened a book and i risk to repeat the year. So now i have no money for what i wanted and i have to fucking study in summer. Even if i have motivation i can do shit if it isnt pure fun.
>>
I turn everything into a fucking joke.
Also alcohol
>>
Socially awkward with pretty much everyone
>>
>>695061045
I'm not the one who can't move past them, they're the ones that still haven't dropped their grudges since then. I know that's probably the most arrogant and idiotic thing you've read all day, but it's true. I can't move on so long as they turn up wherever I go to hound me and harass me. And no, I don't get a rise out of having to spend my mornings in fear of a bunch of cunts that may have the propensity to beat me to a pulp despite not having actually spoken and settled the differences. Nor do I get a rise out of some bitch going behind my back, spreading lies and even reeling in my old friends with her bullshit. You're right about the other two though, but that's because it's hilarious how pathetically bad they are at fighting. You'd get a rise out of it too, believe me.

And the last part about deleting Facebook won't do anything because I have to deal with all these cunts in real life.
>>
tfw no gf
>>
former muslim. left the religion that i was born into 22 years ago but cant be out with it.

also a virgin and out of anger i want to lose it as fast as possible, which is proving to be frustrating as everyone wants a long relationship and i want to dedicate my time and resources into my personal studies and self improvments
>>
I'm frustrated because I'm stuck with no solution to get out.
The town I'm living in absolutely thirsty for jobs and the jobs they do have, they won't hire me for.
I can't even get some shitty burger flipping gig. It feels like some weird fucking conspiracy against me.
All I can do is lurk this shitty website which I absolutely fucking abhor because everything else has lost it's vibrance and color.
>>
>>695059721
>sexual abuse
>fucking common

heh
>>
>>695054418
>>dont do very many things that are tiring
that is your problem manno, human bodies adapt. If you are going to be a sloth your body will adapt to being a sloth.
go out and do stuff, your body will adapt to going out and doing stuff and actually having energy.
Also you probably need more T, so you know, stop being fat or something? I can't really give you a medical exam over this.
>>
>>695062287
About that second thing, can't you just go to a brothel or something? Or do you feel it has to be someone that isn't a prostitute?
>>
>>695062287
you didn't left islam just confused.
>>
Lonely, a bit overweigth and pretty much sad an frustrated the whole time.
>>
>>695061254
Best of luck to you man you'll figure it all out. But hey even if your dad is mentally fucked up, you're more than alliwed to stand up for yourself. I'm not saying smash his head in next time he fucks off but you can definitely let him know that shits not happening and he should take caution before he steps on you that way. Idk you but we are pals now anyway. Like I said, best of luck bud.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 206x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 206x306
>>695062560
Thanks a lot, you too. Good luck with life in general, my unexpected but nonetheless welcome friend.

Bonus picture of stoned Matt Smith as a way of saying thanks!
>>
>>695062526
kill yourself nigger
>>
I live in a 3rd world shithole and I really want to get out.
Been working really hard to get a visa.
>>
College is expensive
>>
>>695062957
Good luck, 3rd world anon. I'd invite you to come to Australia, but then I remembered "Oh shit, we have numbskulls in power that hate immigrants, the Australian people and the environment."

Good luck!
>>
>>695049593
My family has a pretty unique last name and I'm the last hope to produce offspring with that name.
I have no siblings and only one female cousin.
I'm also a kissless virgin and don't see that changing anytime soon.
This may sound stupid to some people but right now that's my biggest problem
>>
>>695062957
stay there, no one wants you. fucking nigger
>>
No gf? Be a man. Try to be an alpha always. Stop being fat, dumb, nice. Girls don't like fat, dumb, manchild, nice people. They want a man. Stop being a fool. Stop being used, humilliated, you deserve better. Be a confident motherfucker. Get a car. Watch pick up artists videos, they are amazing.

Remember, don't be a fool.
>>
>>695062755
Too many people use this shit to get rage out or something when being nice would be just as easy. Unfortunately it's frowned on to be nice. I'm just check-in your dubs tho
>>
I dropped out of Enginnering (college is free here), and now I don't know what to study, I can't find a path to my professional career.
I'm 26 yo and I can I 5 more years to leave the house.
>Unrelated:
> I'm almost cured from an pure-obsessional OCD that I lived with since I was 15 yo. The diagnosis only came 2 years ago.
>Lost my virginity this year and sex is overrated, my hand is better.
>>
>>695063281
As much as I'm gonna sound like a shitty Austin Powers clone, you just gotta work your mojo, baby. If you have some mojo about yourself, it'll be easy enough to get closer to a girl because mojo = lowered inhibitions = less nervous = more likely to get that pusi, b0ss. I found the easiest way to get mojo is to wear a fez or some other ridiculous item of clothing and accept it with a sort of giddy, drunken pride and an attitude of not caring what the world thinks about you. That'll open you up enough to get talking to someone, and in turn you'll get a conversation starter. If you get the pusi, b0ss, then you might have your first problem covered too.
>>
>>695063706
Your hand isn't better, you laid there while she fucked YOU poorly or you performed poorly.
>>
>>695063706
Oh, currently I work as a wage slave. Job is not tiring, it's good but it doesn't pay well.
>wage slave
>>
>>695063948
That wasn't the case, and I haven't had sex once or with only one woman.
>>
>>695063583
I generally try be nice on here regardless, but having a short temper because of aforementioned problems really doesn't help.

I really should stop talking about myself now. I must be coming off as an uber narcissist.
>>
>>695049593
My friend splited up with her boyfriend,I loved her and I saw opportunity, so I was making everything to make her feel better.We were texting and speaking whole nights.She told me very private things about her life and problems.She trusted me.I was building that trust,helped her.She told me she doesn't have sex with someone she doesn't trust.I was like a fucking angel for her.3 days ago she wanted to go to camp,but she has nobody to go with,so I agreed despite the fact I hate that kind of activities.During camp she almost didn;t talk with me,only with her new friend,she met few hours earlier.When we were returning by train she was hugging and whispering with one of these faggots.I feel like a loser.I did so much for her and she just pushed me away.Ive been already drunk cuz of her.The bad thing is i still love her.Dunno if something is wrong with me,or with her.
>>
>>695063398
Not that I care about your opinion, but if it helps, the average immigrant from my nation earns far more than the average American household (assuming you are from USA).
>>
>>695049593
literally
>tfw no gf
for the first year and i half i couldn't care less but now it has been chewing away at me and i haven't been able to sleep properly or anything

tbh im probably just going to start having one night stands and see if that fixes the problamo
>>
>>695064374
>>695064374
Send her a text right fucking now!!!!
and put "why havn't we fucked yet?"

Post the results, Your about to get your man card pulled. Time to stop being the nice guy

This is your chance to go from Beta to alpha
>>
>>695064119
It's the internet, it's more than a rarity for anyone to have anything else to talk about
>>
>>695064374
you just got friendzoned. keep moving.
>>
>>695064374
I'll tell you what is wrong with you, you are fucking beta. Trust me, i know.
>>
I dont have a good chair for my computer desk
>>
>>695064853
you won the thread.
>>
>>695049593
I have brain damage so social interactions or planning are extremely hard for me.
>>
I'm alone. I don't think it is hopeless though.

Other than that I'm doing great. Makes plenty of money and just bought a house.
>>
>>695064756
Eh, still it's starting to get to me. Also ayyy it's 4:20am here now.
>>
>>695053562
don't be a beta fuck and go knock the teeth out of that fuckers mouth
thats how we do it in australia you pussy cunt
>>
Half retarded/genius

>sometimes struggle with simple tasks
>sometimes excel with very complicated tasks

Teachers say I am very intelligent and i should put effort in what ever it is i do. I do try, then probably fail at it. Really dont give a shit about most things in life, nothing really interests me.

>some social anxiety
>starting to overcome it (by not giving a fuck, somewhat helps.)
>Cant find a fucken job/nor can I hold one down.

>Life heading no where

hopefully it turns around sometimes its been a shitty 20 years of life so far. Giving less of a fuck everyday and not giving a fuck about giving a fuck and life isn't better then before, or is better now.
>>
>>695054803
>watching at me
they probably are anon
>>
>>695049593
Somebody inadvertently told me my husband is cheating. He asked about my 2 daughters - I only have one! Was able to access his FB, texts and everything. Turns out he was fucking a literal prostitite and gives her child support + extra. He's been telling me he's working out late and that we are short on money all the time. I sympathized with him and had gone to lengths to save money.

I feel furious, cheated and betrayed. I wanna torture and murder them but I know that's not ever going to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 306x306
>>695065291
Straya intensifies
>>
>>695065376
/b/ro, you are literally just like me. Hold out, I wish I could offer some help, but for now we're both in the dark. Good luck my friend. And many good fucks too.
>>
>>695065831
dump him like a woman having dignity
>>
>>695065123
Burn one for me bruv. Changing jobs so I can't do drugs for a bit. Breaks my heart but money over all I suppose
>>
>>695059594
your life is worse than mine
i didn't think i would ever have to say that to anyone ever

please just kill yourself, it actually hurts knowing someone has a worse life than i do
>>
>>695049593
OP here, I created this thread to laugh and see how pathetic you all are. And dying laughing. You weak fucks. KYS plz
>>
>>695066711
>using kys
and we are pathetic...
>>
File: feels-pepe.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
feels-pepe.png
133 KB, 511x511
>>695049593
>Been single since '06
>Tired of working general labor for >$30k/yr
>Far smarter than above.
>Can't find a place in the real job market because no college degree, and living in the most rural area of the country.
>Drives a shitty broken early 90's import pickup
>Lives in mom's basement
>30 years old
>Was in the Army as a door-kicker
>Still can't get hired for private security because deployment was less than 1yr
>Deployed after gov't dictated deployments would be no longer than 9mo.
>Keep getting the feeling that "God's plan" or whatever was for me to kill myself in high school...
>Ain't shit to show for my 30 years on this earth except for a shit-tier collection of firearms.
>>
>>695066806
Ya you are you sad motherfucker
>>
>>695049593
Where is that picture from?
>>
>>695065926
damn right it does cunt
people who beat women are degenerate fucks and we cant stand for that shit
>>
>>695067095
>Ya
just do an hero you fucking faggot
>>
>>695066934
either go out and get a collage degree and a job or jump off a bridge

at 30 your options are completely limited to those two choices
>>
File: mymuffingtopisallthat.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mymuffingtopisallthat.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
nearly crippling debt. Thousands of dollars of credit card debt mated up with two debit accounts in the negative hundreds. I'm juggling what I can. Top that out with a DUI case going to court. So. Yeah, an hero time.
>>
I want tea but Ive run outve milk :s
>>
>>695067377
Working on the degree... There isn't anything here tall enough to jump off of.
>>
I'm 5ft 8 and no woman on this earth will ever find me attractive because I'm not 6ft
>>
>>695067663
think you can get enough drugs to OD on?
that works too
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1440x1982) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1440x1982
>>695067203
As are women that beat men. We won't stand for that bullshit either.
>>
>>695068240
Around here, your only illicit drug options are meth, oxy, or pot... And I'm not a fan of meth or oxy...
>>
>>695068325
this fucker gets it
>straya
>>
>>695068634
>step 1. attempt to make meth
>step 2. die in the resulting explosion
>step 3. ????
>step 4. profit
>>
>>695068781
And this cool cunt gets it too
>fuck yeah Straya even though the government is fucked
>>
>>695068939
Don't want to blow up mom's house.

Also, I have the chemistry knowledge to successfully make meth if I wanted to.... But I don't want to, because meth is a shit-tier drug, and I ain't about to go to prison for a shit-tier drug...
Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.