Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Rekt

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 108
File: Ikea.gif (1 MB, 452x299) Image search: [Google]
Ikea.gif
1 MB, 452x299
Rekt
>>
File: o6yM7LP.gif (1 MB, 636x347) Image search: [Google]
o6yM7LP.gif
1 MB, 636x347
>>
File: mother-goose.gif (2 MB, 384x202) Image search: [Google]
mother-goose.gif
2 MB, 384x202
>>
bumpp
>>
bump
>>
File: 1468537634614.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1468537634614.gif
2 MB, 300x225
bumping i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
post chicks biting off or cutting off dicks and or destroying balls
>>
File: Brutal Puppy Abuse.gif (2 MB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Puppy Abuse.gif
2 MB, 400x247
>>
File: Copsarentracist.gif (2 MB, 379x216) Image search: [Google]
Copsarentracist.gif
2 MB, 379x216
>>
>>694953482
Except the fucker pushed the cop first
>>
>>694950755
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.
>>
>>694953822
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>694953948
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
bump
>>
>>694953822
>>694953948
Samefag. Go outside and a play some Pokemon or something - you're wasting your time here.
>>
>>694953482
>see armed cop in full riot gear
>fucking push him
>get rekt
Darwinism at it's finest
>>
>>694954045
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 661x111) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 661x111
>>694954202
Fuck you not the same.
>>
>>694954202
You're the one who's wasted your time, fag.
>>
>>694954202
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>694954202
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..
>>
>>694954202
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>694954202
>What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.
>>
>>694953182
GTFO, you sickfuck.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>
>>694954202
What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
>>
File: 1468138023887.gif (1 MB, 318x161) Image search: [Google]
1468138023887.gif
1 MB, 318x161
>>
>>694954202
>What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
>>
>>694954603
Kek'd
>>
>>694954202
>>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: leBANana.jpg (40 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
leBANana.jpg
40 KB, 516x526
>>694953822
>>694953948
>>694954045
>>694954169
>>694954298
>>694954361
>>694954419
>>694954457
>>694954506
Pleas stop samefagging and have banana
>>
>>694954851
>>694954770
>>694954506
>>694954457
>>694954419
>>694954361
samefag gtfo of /b/
>>
File: 1468533038809.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1468533038809.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>694953822
>>694953948
>>694954045
>>
>>694954202
WH@ t3h PhUX0R d1d j00 Ju5T phuX0r1N9 5ay ab0UT m3H, j00 l1tTL3 5H1T? 1ll HAV3 J00 Kn0W 1 9RaduAT3d T0p 0f mY cLAzZ 1n T3h navy 53AlZ, And 1v3 b33N 1nV0LV3d 1N NUM3R0uz 53Cr3t ra1dZ 0N al-Kwa3dA, And 1 haV3 0V3R 300 c0nF1Rm3d pHra9z. 1 am tra1n3d 1N 90r1Lla waRfAr3 AnD 1M t3H t0p 5N1P3R 1n t3H 3NT1R3 uz ARm3D pH0RC3Z. J00 aR3 n0tH1n9 t0 M3h BUT JU5t An0th3r TAR93t. 1 W1lL W1P3 j00 T3h pHUX0R 0ut W1t Pr3c1510N T3h l1k3Z 0F WH1CH HAZ N3V3r b33N 533n B3F0r3 0N th1Z 3ArtH, MARk My pHUX0r1N9 W0RdZ. j00 Th1Nk J00 KAn 93T Away w1T 5ay1N9 tH@ 5H1T T0 M3H 0V3r T3h b19 LaN? tH1nK a9a1n, PhuX0R3r. aZ w3 5p33k 1 Am c0Ntact1N9 MY 53cr3T n3Tw0RK 0F 5p13Z AcR055 T3h u5A aND j00r 1p 1z b31n9 TrAC3d R19Ht n0W 50 j00 B3TT3R pR3PAr3 pH0R t3h 5t0rm, MA990T. t3h 5T0RM TH@ w1P3z 0UT T3h Path3T1C l1tTl3 TH1n9 j00 kAlL J00r L1F3. j00R3 pHUx0R1n9 d3Ad, K1d. 1 kaN B3 aNywh3r3, ANYT1M3, anD 1 KAn pHRA9 J00 1n 0V3R 53V3N Hundr3d wAyZ, anD thatZ ju5t W1t My bAR3 HANDZ. N0t 0Nly Am 1 3xt3N51V3lY tRA1n3D 1n unARM3D c0mb@, buT 1 haV3 Acc355 t0 T3h 3Nt1r3 aR53NaL 0F t3h uN1T3D 5TaT3z MAR1n3 C0rPZ ANd 1 w1ll uZ3 1t T0 1TZ phULl 3XT3Nt T0 w1P3 j00R m153rabl3 aZZ 0fF t3h PHaC3 0f T3H c0Nt1n3Nt, J00 l1TTl3 5H1t. 1F 0nLY J00 c0ulD hAV3 KN0Wn WH@ UNH0LY r3tR1But10N J00R L1ttl3 cl3v3r C0mM3Nt waZ Ab0uT t0 bR1n9 D0wN up0n J00, MaYb3 j00 w0Uld haV3 H3LD J00r PHux0r1N9 t0N9u3. BUt J00 C0uLdNt, j00 D1DNt, ANd n0w j00R3 pAy1N9 T3H Pr1c3, j00 90DDAmN 1D10T. 1 W1LL 5h1t phUry all 0V3R J00 aNd j00 w1ll dR0WN 1n 1T. J00r3 PhUx0R1n9 d3AD, K1DD0.
>>
>>694954922
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 426x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 426x320
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28 KB, 363x246) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28 KB, 363x246
>>694954922
eat shit and die
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (32 KB, 366x240) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
32 KB, 366x240
>>694954922
Kys
>>
>>694954922
>>694954961
>>694955010
What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.
>>
>>694954202
>>694954922
>>694954961
>>694955010
>>694955156
welcome to the summer faggots
>>
File: 1468534026373.jpg (14 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1468534026373.jpg
14 KB, 267x200
>>694955302
>>
>>694955463
What in the name of Talos did you just say to me, you milk drinker? I'll have you know I am the Dragonborn, and I've been on numerous raids on dragons and I have over 300 dragon souls. I am trained in the Thu'um and I'm the top archer in the entire Imperial Legion. You are nothing to me but just another enemy. I will kill you with arrows the likes of which has never been seen before on Nirn, mark my words. You think you can just say that to me over the webs created by the Dwemer? Think again, milk drinker. As we speak I am contacting my Dark Brotherhood assassins across Tamriel and your hold is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Call Storm shout, milk drinker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Mundus. You are going to be sent to Aetherius, milk drinker. I can be at any hold, any time, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Thu'um. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Imperial Legion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Mundus, you milk drinker. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" opinionated statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you fool. I will shout fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dead, milk drinker.
>>
File: rolled.webm (771 KB, 548x434) Image search: [Google]
rolled.webm
771 KB, 548x434
>>
>>694955550
What the fuck@!?
>>
>>694955550
what the fuck?
>>
File: 1449874602272.webm (1 MB, 296x496) Image search: [Google]
1449874602272.webm
1 MB, 296x496
>>
>>694953822
>>
>>694955561
>What in the name of Talos
>Imperial Legion
>pick one
>>
>>694955550
fucking cate
>>
File: 1449874984953.webm (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1449874984953.webm
2 MB, 400x224
>>
>>694955674
Just delivering some content
>>
>>694955577
Was he carrying a watermelon?
>>
>>694955550
info please
are they trying to fix him
>>
>>694955550
full video pls!
>>
File: 1462213850113.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462213850113.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>694955550
fuck off fag reported enjoy ban
>>
>>694955993
wtf xD
>>
>>694955825
Motherfucker the legion wants talos as well but they need a unified skyrim to get the thalmor away

Otherwise they wouldn't exactly care about talos worship in skyrim would they
>>
>>
>>694956070
y tho?
>>
>>694953822
fucking kill yourself you goddamn worthless piece of trash this is the internet if you dont like it dont click fucking moral fag
>>
>>694955959
obviously... they have surgical equipment
>>
>>694955993
abusing the reporting system results in a ban enjoy!!
>>
>>694955879
...what?
>>
File: rg6.jpg (94 KB, 499x480) Image search: [Google]
rg6.jpg
94 KB, 499x480
>>694956218
>>
>>694956218
plz be bait
>>
>>694956371
just a family breakdance session
>>
File: rg1.jpg (73 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
rg1.jpg
73 KB, 640x408
>>694956218
say that to my facial irl
>>
>>694954646
story?
>>
File: rgwtf.gif (104 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
rgwtf.gif
104 KB, 500x209
>>694956218

>>
File: 1449877429086.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1449877429086.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
>>694956775
SHOT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>694956835
hadoi dimwit
>>
>>694956775
The guy with the gun killed the other man.
>>
File: rg4.jpg (125 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rg4.jpg
125 KB, 300x300
>>694956218
you gotta be kidding me
>>
>>694956636
ooohh im so skeerd what is that supposed to be you edge lord my faggit fuck
>>
>>694956799
Holy kek
>>
>>694956272
How is reporting once abusing kek
>>
File: 1402464712796.jpg (8 KB, 208x199) Image search: [Google]
1402464712796.jpg
8 KB, 208x199
>>694957026
what the fuck your level of autism is pretty damn high
>>
File: 1431995020742.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1431995020742.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>694956536

y tho?
>>
>>694957140
because it happened to me once when i thought it would be funny to report something that wasnt worth reporting
>>
>>694956185
for the watch
>>
>>694957173
it over 9000 ill have you know
>>
>>694957255
lol
>>
>>694956185
Et tu, Brute?
>>
File: 1447563911136.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1447563911136.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>694957255
>>
>>694955706
Fucking niggers. Using a hammer, kicked him in the balls and robbed him.
>>
>>694956775
>>694954646
The correct term is sauce, summer fag
>>
>>694956799
lol that other guy stealing his shades
>>
>>694957133
lol nigger
>>
>>694957406
Appreciated
>>
>>694956799
man someone had already done a number on that guy by the looks of his face at the end, probably out for revenge and went for an easy target like an absolute pussy
>>
>>694953182
Brutal, to much for me tbh
>>
>>694956775
Mexican presidential candidate assasinated probably by cartels. Colossio is his name.
>>
>>694955706
Black on black crime
>>
Requesting more Rekt pls
>>
>>694957954
More like nigger on monkey
>>
>>694956371

The stores owners son was depressed saying he wanted to kill himself, so the father getting frustrated with his son's suicidal talk said fuck it and gave him a gun telling him to get it over with. Son called the dads bluff and shot himself. The father turns back and slaps him on the head because he thinks the son tried shooting him, then realizes what actually happened and starts to roll around on the floor like one of those goats that randomly paralyze when you scare them.
>>
>>694951118
You, Sir, are a wasted talent. This is the winner.
>>
>>694954646
Donaldo colosio. Murdered in Tijuana Mexico. He would have changed Mexico for the better.. sad..
>>
File: 1449877913571.webm (3 MB, 790x436) Image search: [Google]
1449877913571.webm
3 MB, 790x436
>>694958008
>>
>>694956536
Fucking animals
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>694957133
this is fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1449879578321.webm (3 MB, 480x374) Image search: [Google]
1449879578321.webm
3 MB, 480x374
>>
>>694958177
I could bearly watch that
>>
>>694957133
Hahahahaha I enjoyed that
>>
>>694957255
She and 2 others killed a taxi driver I believe.
>>
File: Next time ill just cook..webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Next time ill just cook..webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
>>694958461
I'm very disappointed that donkey didn't pull that sand nigger with him.
>>
File: 1449880208185.webm (403 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1449880208185.webm
403 KB, 768x432
>>
>>694958461
Fuck this tard country
>>
>>694956185
fucking savages, still filming vertical
>>
>>694956198
They were executed for being gay. Well they weren't they just looked like it according to Daesh.
>>
>>694958162
>would have changed Mexico for the better

Was he some kind of deity?
>>
>>694958461
MOTHERFUCKER! HOW WOULD HE FEEL IF HE WAS KICKED OFF A FUCKING CLIFF, ASSHOLE!
>>
>>694958177
The revenant?
>>
>>694955119
>The guy filming is also standing on that tiny ledge
My shit would be in my socks if I was him
>>
File: nigger punches pregnant women.webm (2 MB, 1002x568) Image search: [Google]
nigger punches pregnant women.webm
2 MB, 1002x568
>>
>>694958715
Lol thats fake
>>
>>694958715
totally not fake at all, she rekt
>>
>>
>>694955577
>Mistified
>>
File: Arab speed dating.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
Arab speed dating.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>
>>694959197
Nigger : Chance for USA
>>
>>694954895
Huh?
>>
>>694959197
No doubt that he was the father.
>>
>>694956070
That's how it's done
>>
>>694959385
>Arab speed dating
Kekd
>>
File: RAGE.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>694959197
>>
File: 1466258845467.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466258845467.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>
File: 360noscope.webm (1 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
360noscope.webm
1 MB, 444x250
>>
File: 1449880671091.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1449880671091.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>
>>694959688
Source?
>>
>>694958461

Every time I see this video I feel so sad inside.
>>
>>694958461
Fucking sandniggers...
>>
>>694959606
I love this girl
MY GIRL !
>>
>>694959688
enjoy your ban you sadistic fuck
>>
>>694955696
They screwed up the dosage or the rag didn't give enough to put the cat to sleep. People wake up in the middle of the surgery as well. If they give too much, animal or human may not wake up. I could have been a dacter.
>>
>>694959756
>using apple products

kek
>>
>>694958777
Stop pretending to be an autist.

It's not cool and it's not clever
>>
>>694957699
ah fuck off wannabe oldfag
>>
>>694959756

dam

it's horrible
>>
>>694957255
She and two other males had been initially involved in the robbery of an adolescent. The petty crime got out of control and the gang, of which this woman was in, tortured the young victim to death. This was her judgement.
>>
File: Niggers at the atm.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Niggers at the atm.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
>>694960047
Dude, you're the autistic one. There are more humanize ways to kill a donkey.
>>
File: chimplets.webm (1 MB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
chimplets.webm
1 MB, 224x400
>>
>>694959197
Honest mistake -- he was drunk and thought he was at home.
>>
>>694959756
Happy New Year
>>
>>694956536
I remember this, I think she robbed a taxi driver with a few friends and killed him
>>
>>694956799
If that's how you act after getting fucked up in a fucking circle pit, you're a fucking pussy, stay at home
>>
File: Exponential.png (670 KB, 502x733) Image search: [Google]
Exponential.png
670 KB, 502x733
>>
>>694960208
God damn niggletts
>>
>>694959197

I've never seena video of a white guy punching a pregnant woman, and I've never seen any videos of white mothers dropping babies to fight others, though I sure as fuck have seen many videos of both scenarios involving blacks... just sayinnnnnnn'
>>
File: whites.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
whites.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>694960208
Aaaaaand just like that, I'm racist. Fuck nignogs.
>>
>>694960300
The real young thugs
>>
>>694955751
You fell for the b8 m8
>>
>>694959251
at least he stopped and tried to help
>>
>>694960254
Jimmies rustled from this thread. Fucking hate those monkey fucks. I need another beer
>>
File: Dont talk to niggers.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Dont talk to niggers.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>694960432
seen this youtube vid of a preggo nigster who starts a fight with another niigster she aimed kicks to the belly , they kill others babys it is in their instinct +plus they dont give a shit about their own in the first place.
They simply lack empathy.
>>
>>694960474
You're not racist actually. You hate them for being uncivilised apes. Not just for being black.
>>
>>694960254
Wtf
>>
File: Only featured in Africa.webm (3 MB, 526x360) Image search: [Google]
Only featured in Africa.webm
3 MB, 526x360
>>694960624
No he groped her tits then grabbed her wallet.
>>
File: 1449881918655.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1449881918655.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>
>>694958675
Why is this guy such a pussy hahaha
>>
File: Leon Trotsky.jpg (155 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Leon Trotsky.jpg
155 KB, 480x480
>>694960730
ikr i love asian women , but fucking hate niggers sandniggers and spicks , making me a eugenist
>>
>>694960687
This is why my girl carries and keeps a distance from these pieces of shit
>>
File: pir.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pir.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>694959756
arabs know how to party
>>
File: Christians vs muslims.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Christians vs muslims.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>
>>694960851
Yeah, seems like a legit hobby...
>>
Send dick pics to this number, texted me looking for me but won't tell me who they are, have fun

>>
>>694960825
I don't even...platypus mod?
>>
File: 1450308800166.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450308800166.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>
>>694960984
Kek
>>
>>694960254
Fake. It's from a movie or some shit. Bad muzzle flash fx and revolver has no recoil
>>
File: Guns are good , mkay.webm (3 MB, 554x360) Image search: [Google]
Guns are good , mkay.webm
3 MB, 554x360
>>
File: MrHorse-293x300.gif (50 KB, 293x300) Image search: [Google]
MrHorse-293x300.gif
50 KB, 293x300
>>694958461
>>
File: 10690.jpg (24 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
10690.jpg
24 KB, 409x393
>>694961189
>platypus mod
>>
>>694960825
very observing.
webm: I'll stick with a straw. It magically seems to work
>>
>>694961071
Hey! That is an insult to poop!
>>
File: crying bitches.gif (436 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
crying bitches.gif
436 KB, 500x282
>>694961230
Niggers are bad
You have been brainwashed for years by media.
>>
>>694959756
based sheik filming horizontally.

>#NotAllMuslims
>>
File: Red pilled.webm (3 MB, 1000x414) Image search: [Google]
Red pilled.webm
3 MB, 1000x414
>>694961479
>>
>>694960254

All for what? Maybe $60??
>>
File: Physics are racist.webm (475 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Physics are racist.webm
475 KB, 640x640
>>
File: Judge Dredd as fuck.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Judge Dredd as fuck.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>694953822
What did your computer ever do to you? You repulsive bastard.
>>
>>694961273
That reminds me, I need to hit the liquor store...
>>
>>
File: Meanwhile in nam.gif (3 MB, 376x278) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile in nam.gif
3 MB, 376x278
>>
File: lrl.jpg (33 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
lrl.jpg
33 KB, 639x360
>>
>>694959197
and this is why I am pro gun, nigga wouldn't have tried shit if she was holding heat
>>
File: Fair fight.webm (2 MB, 362x640) Image search: [Google]
Fair fight.webm
2 MB, 362x640
>>
>>694960300
Indescribably sad...
>>
>>694960300
I love how grown apes just watch because they all know black lives don't really matter
>>
>>694960208
wow this is bad, like really bad.
remember when we enslaved and murdered untold amounts of black people just because they were black? that was nothin compared to how bad this is. this here proves they truly are the inferior race. white kids would just never pick on black kids.
>>
File: Wrong car nigger..webm (1004 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Wrong car nigger..webm
1004 KB, 640x360
>>694961968
>>
Hahaha omg this is so fun to see people die and also see someone lose their parent/friend/child, hahaha I'm fucking dying of laughter
And some say sarcasm is hard to detect when written?
>>
File: 1450309851607.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450309851607.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>694961189
For reference, this is tribal culture. It looks really screwed up but, it is what these guys do. They deliberately stretch other parts of their bodies, including ear lobes, nose and/or lips. They do it on purpose.

See, who says 4Chan is just full of retards and pedos? Everyday a schoolday man. ;-)
>>
>>694961970
We have the same fucking black shit in France
>>
>>694960300
gg, you win today's file name lmao!!
>>
>>694961523

I lol'd
>>
Your children have too deal with these situations in school on a daily basis.
>>
>>694961449
I thought about that. I'll just go back to calling them niggers
>>
>>694950755
autor3kt?
>>
>>694961970
That guy deserves a medal for surviving that gank
>>
File: Africans in france.webm (768 KB, 392x296) Image search: [Google]
Africans in france.webm
768 KB, 392x296
>>694962177
>>
>>694961205
that was sad.
>>
File: Based chinamen.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Based chinamen.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>
File: 3242343242423.jpg (147 KB, 1364x862) Image search: [Google]
3242343242423.jpg
147 KB, 1364x862
>>694960447

Truefax depicted.
>>
>>694961970
chimps live and fight in herds.
>>
>>694959465
Marshall got decimated by F1 car, driver of F1 car got rekt by the fire extinguisher the marshall was carrying which smashed up his head.

Double rekage
>>
>>694955550
When you nut but she still suckin
>>
>>694957570
Its his friend, he is telling him he is too drunk to drive so he won't give him his keys.
>>
>>694955706
STOP! Hammer time.
>>
>>694962306
PUTAIN DE SALES NEGRO BORDEL
QU'ON BRULE CETTE RACAILLE
>>
>>694962306
This is what is wrong with the black race in general. The majority don't give a fuck about anything but themselves and how thuggish they can POSE!
>>
>>694958715
RakaRaka, YouTube
>>
>>694962079
story? poison?
>>
File: 1450313411105.webm (2 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1450313411105.webm
2 MB, 2048x1152
>>
File: diy.webm (3 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
diy.webm
3 MB, 624x352
>>
>>694958177
GIVE LEO AN OSCAR!!!!
>>
>>694962016
Wrong thread liberal cuck
>>
File: fairy.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fairy.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>694962657
Caucasians adapted and evolved , they developed intellect and empathy , something most races lack.
>>
>>694956799
Girl looks like a great fuck
>>
>>694962076
Well hurry up and die faster faggot
>>
>>694954646
some mexfags will know, a presidential candidate in mex was rekted by the order of the president at this moment in mex, by the way both were 4 the same party or something
>>
>>694957133
kek idiot

why do they have attendants to help fill ya tank?
>>
>>694955577
Das good
>>
File: Hammie.gif (2 MB, 269x299) Image search: [Google]
Hammie.gif
2 MB, 269x299
>>
>>694953182
Edgelord
>>
>>694962158
Lol I know, I just don't get shit that's such an impediment to everyday life like that. That being said, I think you're on the wrong board. Too nice for /b/
>>
>>694960825

How archaic some African cultures still are astounds me...
>>
File: nigcovery.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nigcovery.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: 1465042662437.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1465042662437.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
>>694961913
I bet it started out as "democratic socialism"
>>
File: KillerPunch.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
KillerPunch.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>
File: wnp6Hk_1_.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
wnp6Hk_1_.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>694962016
No one cares about niggers
>>
>>694962245
I laugh every time I see this. Good for him
>>
>>694959197
blacklivesdon'tmatter
>>
>>694962707
SAUCE
>>
File: afric now then.jpg (81 KB, 837x311) Image search: [Google]
afric now then.jpg
81 KB, 837x311
>>
>>694962382
source on this. I would like to see a full fledged conversation between these two.
>>
File: 1467991823702.jpg (13 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1467991823702.jpg
13 KB, 300x241
>>694963267
>>
File: 1453653226253.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1453653226253.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>694963265
If they have a avg iq of 60 its not that strange
>>
>>694954895
Do a barrel roll
>>
>>694963267
>Modern Medicine
>>
>>694962382
source?
>>
File: hero.jpg (6 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
6 KB, 251x201
>>694955879
>>
>>694959606
its fake
>>
File: Black lives splatter.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black lives splatter.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>694963407
Malcolm in the middle , underrated show
>>
>>694962016
>remember when we
>we
No, when did we do that? Do I even know you?
>>
>>694962382
what is the source on this?
>>
>>694958215
Actually she deserved it.

I wish they would do things like this in my country.
>>
File: 1445583635972.jpg (414 KB, 1999x665) Image search: [Google]
1445583635972.jpg
414 KB, 1999x665
>>694963432
0/10
>>
File: I could`nt be bothered..gif (923 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
I could`nt be bothered..gif
923 KB, 250x200
>>694963435
Empire of dust , its on youtube good docu even for the non-racist
>>
>>694963435
Empire of dust. you can find it on youtube, this conversatiion was at the end I thik.
>>
File: afr.jpg (75 KB, 715x439) Image search: [Google]
afr.jpg
75 KB, 715x439
>>694963641
>>
>>694960447
oh, you watched Idiocracy too?
>>
>>694962449
That's even worse. Though he walked up in the club and grabbed his girls ass or something
>>
File: FUR FAGS.webm (677 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FUR FAGS.webm
677 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>694963328
holy fuck what happened to the white dude after this?

This was obviously accidental.
>>
>>694963641
Niggers still live like this dumbass.
>>
File: 1468551929230.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1468551929230.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>694958177
It's kind of crazy how even during something as horrific as that, the bear is still adorable.
>>
File: Furys.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Furys.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>694963167
I'm beautiful at any size!
>>
File: image.jpg (340 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340 KB, 600x450
>>694955550
Vet dr here
Thats a cesarian delivery for several kittens.
(C section)
That big bulgey mass is the uterus

Cat should be under full anesthesia
That would be very cruel. The 2 common anesthesia methods would be gas (safe) or injectable (not safe, not recommended).
Gas would require the cat to be intubated (tubes running down that cats airway)

Injectable would not require intubation but is unsafe because it can give you random wake up times
I dont see that the cat is intubated
Which means they may have used injectables. But then i see that funky towel which makes me think these amatuers used Chloroform
Not good not a safe or approved method

Attached is a proper intubated cat
>>
>>694955879
kek. context?
>>
>>694959385
That filename
>>
>>694958461
They probably wanted to fuck that donkey but were too afraid. So they killed it to fuck it then.

Fucking Sandniggers, disgusting people...
>>
>>694952522
so much aspy in one gif
>>
File: 1450391402367.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1450391402367.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>694955119

This is a stunt and he has a parachute on
>>
>>694957133
real life johnny Storm, flame on
>>
>>694963918
Dude I can't stop laughing. This would be more at home in ylyl
>>
>>694963298
Sup ignorant nigger. The guy being shot is a VC, the officer shooting him is south vietnamese.
>>
File: Back it up.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Back it up.webm
2 MB, 960x720
>>694964008
Niggers next door had rabbits , seen dead rabbits lay in the streets, niggers are animals the shouldn`t be allowed to keep animals or even get close to them.
>>
>>
>>694961131
nice shoes kid
>>
>>694955550
Nice. Love it. Anymore of cats being tortured? Have a few personal ones I've made on old vhs
>>
>>694960825
reminds me of that lion webm without lower jaw.
>as if niggers hold a candle to lions...
>>
File: Friendly farmer.gif (3 MB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
Friendly farmer.gif
3 MB, 300x167
>>
File: 1450391789607.webm (3 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
1450391789607.webm
3 MB, 448x336
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Discordia, you little banjo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Erisian Liberation Front, and I’ve been involved in Operation MindFuck raids on PINKOS, and I have over 9,000 confirmed dank memes and I'm a captain of a Space RapeShip. I am trained in quantum psychological warfare and I’m the top POPE in the entire Legion of Dynamic Discord. You are nothing to me but just another fucking banjo. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this reality grid, mark my Fnords. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, stupid banjo. As we speak I am contacting my network of sub-genius spies, philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued with ERIS across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banjo. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your calcified pineal gland. You’re fucking dead, banjo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over twenty-three hundred ways, and that’s just with my Fnord. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed E-Prime combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Atomic Hot Dog Cannons of the Golden Apple Corps and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your banjo ass off the face of the planet, you shitty little ignorant banjo. If only you could have known what chaotic retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have cut your fingers off so you wouldn't have been tempted to type it for Greyface. You didn’t, and now you’re paying five tons of flax, you Greyfaced fuckin retarded banjo. I will shitpost all over your threads and you will drown in it. You’re never going to be a Key Member you dolphin loving banjo fucko. You're fucking dead as fuck, banjo.
>>
>>694961970
Fuck man, props to that white kid he can take/give a beating. 1 on 1 he actually would have fucking killed him.
>>
>>694955550
What is going on?
>>
File: Keep your gaurd up bitch.gif (778 KB, 404x218) Image search: [Google]
Keep your gaurd up bitch.gif
778 KB, 404x218
>>
>>694963534
Hah, good for that driver. Would've been better if he had missed that car though
>>
>>694959197
Makes sure to shut the register after.

Thanks Tyrone.
>>
File: 1468455951093.jpg (308 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1468455951093.jpg
308 KB, 1024x776
>>694964359
what the fuck is this.

where's the rekt? nobody got hurt here.
>>
>>694964429

wtf?
>>
>>694963611
Didn't she sleep with a bunch of dudes or something?
>>
>>694956775
murder of Colosio a mexican presidential canditate
>>
File: WhatDidUExpect.webm (3 MB, 368x656) Image search: [Google]
WhatDidUExpect.webm
3 MB, 368x656
>>
File: 1379370761509.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1379370761509.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>694963660
>>694963716
Thanks anons.
>>
>>694954603
you have my lols
>>
>>694956185
for the watch
>>
File: CHILD BREAKS SKULL ON ICE.webm (572 KB, 314x214) Image search: [Google]
CHILD BREAKS SKULL ON ICE.webm
572 KB, 314x214
>>694964605
The robber`s feelings got rekt
>>
>>694963952
thanks anon
>>
>>694958461
He caught the donkey fucking another raghead
>>
File: now that's a b8.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
now that's a b8.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>694965019
>>
>>694964258
I remember that. Bitch had it coming.

Also fuck captcha
>>
>>694955010
>Is your hog on drugs?
>How would you know?
>How could you tell?
>Look for these here warnin' signs.
>Sudden weight loss.
>Euphoria leadin' to paranoia.
>Stealitization of your thangs.
>And jibbery-style oinkery what make no >sense a 'tall.
>Warn your hog about the dangers of >meth a 'fore it's too damn late.
>>
>>694964758
I've heard that her and other niggers stole a taxi and killed the driver.
>>
>>694964758
She robbed and killed a taxi driver.
>>
File: I know a shortcut.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
I know a shortcut.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>694965127

story?
>>
File: Forgets his drink.webm (2 MB, 424x368) Image search: [Google]
Forgets his drink.webm
2 MB, 424x368
>>
Can anyone find me boots666? (The guy who crusges small animals with boots)
>>
>>694962676
stomach ulcer burst
>>
>>694959756
why someone don't shoot to this sandniggas
>>
>>694961870
OP delivered , on that day
>>
>>694963805
kek
>>
>>694962159
all niggers and sandniggers must die for civil life
>>
>>694956185
>>694955706
>>694959197
>>694959251
black lives matter as much as the shit on the bottom of my shoe
>>
>>694965462
Nigger stealing electricity
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 108

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.