Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Okay so a few disclaimers: >not a fat virgin nerd, but I am

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 750x784
Okay so a few disclaimers:
>not a fat virgin nerd, but I am a "nice guy" (but can be an asshole if pushed)
>attractive and fit
>plenty of decent female friends that want the d
>she basically only has one other friend other then me (female), all her other male friends just want to fuck her

But I got friendzoned by this clause vain bitch. 7 years of time, money, and emotional investment on my part down the drain. She's one of those girls that's a virgin but "does stuff", however she mostly has no sex drive atleast around me.

Basically I felt bad for this bitch and allowed her to use me for 7 years under the excuse that she was my "best friend". I took her out to eat, shopping, and picked her up from work at 11 pm almost everyday and took her to school in the mornings before going to my own school.

Anyway, basically she has zero respect for me. She treats guys that do less than shit for her like kings while she walks all over me. One night, she basically just says to my fucking face "I don't fucking like you Anon, leave me alone.". So I did, and a week later when I'm working out with a girl I'm trying to fuck later she texts me pic related.

So trips decides what I say, if I should even say anything at all I fucking hate this cunt man.
>>
>>694134043
say "sorry i'm a little boy and i'm going to go kill myself"

YOU put yourself in this position, she did not do this to you. you are a beta, you did beta shit, you played the "friend" role trying to insidiously worm your way in for years

im going to teach you something and its sad you dont know this becuase you are apparently in your 20s?

if you arent dating a girl within about 2 weeks of meeting her, you never will.
>>
First off dont make it trips. Your thread already is shit don't make the goal so hard to get. Secondly you should say

I want to fuck the shit out of you
>>
>>694134043
>7 years
Kys
>>
>>694134043
7 years anon fucking kek open your eyes m8 you'll never fuck her unless you drug her.

Top fucking kek little anon complaining because he was blind for 7 years.
>>
Hahaha hahaha, Jesus Christ. So you wasted both your time and her time, and got fuck all out of it? Maybe learn a thing or two about women, you little disease. I bet she's not even a virgin. Probably gets rear ended by everyone BUT you
>>
Are you the legendary cuck the prophecy talked about?
>>
>>694134043
You are also a male friend that just wants to fuck her.
>>
File: trollin.jpg (47 KB, 502x494) Image search: [Google]
trollin.jpg
47 KB, 502x494
>>694134043

you say nothing. you let yourself be put in this position. 7 years? SEVEN YEARS!?!? you've been secretly pining away for this bitch for SEVEN YEARS, being the "Perfect Guy She'll Realize She Wants and OMG He Was Standing Right There The Whole Time!"

Move on. You're never getting this girl's pussy. Don't waste 7 years next time. Make your intentions clear and if the girl doesn't want the D or return your feels, move the fuck on.

fuck i can't believe i'm reading this shit, this HAS to be bait.
>>
>>694134218
Man I know that now. This is the last piece of my beta past. I know how and where I fucked up at every point.
>>
>>694134043
>all her other male friends just want to fuck her
>you don't

Seriously though. Tell her you don't really care to be her friend; that it's not what you want. Forget about her.
>>
>>694134684
I like this one
>>
I was in the situation but instead of seven years it was four.

During that time this situation occurred twice, and the second time I got the fuck out of dodge and stopped talking to her. In my case, though, she was the only girl I was close to and I went to highschool with her. So four years was somewhat justifiable considering I was around her constantly. She was basically the only pussy I could chase.

In your case though OP I don't know. Tell her to fuck off and move on with your life. Don't spare her feelings, she didn't bother to spare yours.

As for the rest of you here, you're all cucks too, you're posting on /b/. Half of you shitlords are probably more pathetic than OP.
>>
Roll.
Say: look to be honest I'm happy to be fuck buddies, nothing more, no strings attached
>>
>>694134796
>>694134613
>>694134571
I genuinely felt sorry for this bitch since we were kids. I've been fucking other girls this whole time so I didn't really care if I fucked her or not, but I feel unappreciated by her, and honestly that's the worst part.
>>
>>694134796
I did the same shit... well i didn't take 7 years like a complete sperglord, but about 8 months.

One day I flat told her that we should date. She said she didn't want our relationship to change, so I dropped that ass like a bad habit.
>>
>>694134218
b-b-b-b-but if i just be there for her and be everything she needs all the time and be her besty she'll suddenly realize she's in love with me and omg then she'll finally fuck me!

OR:
she'll realize that this fucking creepy fucker pretended to be her friend, did nice things for her not out of generosity and compassion, but out of a self-serving interest and sexual obsession that lasted seven years and RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU. you're worse than the guys that just want to fuck her. at least they're not wearing a mask for 7 years to do it.
>>
>>694134043
>7 yrs

God, the humanity was she at least hot?
>>
>>694135024
Roll
>>
>>694135166
Feeling sorry for her is a great foundation for a relationship.

Are you actually this mental?
>>
>>694135024
Re roll
>>
>>694134043
>Basically I felt bad for this bitch and allowed her to use me for 7 years under the excuse that she was my "best friend". I took her out to eat, shopping, and picked her up from work at 11 pm almost everyday and took her to school in the mornings before going to my own school.
the fuck is wrong with you? My best friend is also female, but thats what it is. She pays more often then I do when we go out, we do stuff together we both enjoy, but know there will never be more. We even compete with hooking up with girls when we're out every now and then.

If she's a friend to you, treat her like a male friend and don't do more for her than you would do for a guy. If that doesn't work, don't bother.
>>
>>694134684
this
>>
>>694135024
Re rolllll
>>
>>694134978
Hopefully this will be the worst fuck up if my life until I get married and feel the true cuckening. Thanks for the understanding though man. I'm never letting some shit like this happen again.

Considering plenty of girls consider me a catch, this bitch really fucked up. Her best trait is her looks, I had to teach this cunt how to drive.
>>
>>694135024
Rolly
>>
>>694134218
>if you arent dating a girl within about 2 weeks of meeting her, you never will.
That's definitely not true.
>>
Become her cuck.
>>
>>694135024
Rolp
>>
>>694135545
roll
>>
>>694135024
Re re roll
>>
Dont reply anything you betafag
Just move on
>>
Didnt even read the shit because of the bullshit disclaimer. Fuck off nerd.
>>
Just keep reading her messages but dont reply.
>>
>>694135024
Rollingyo
>>
>>694135619
>had to teach her how to drive.

Omg are you me? Does she paint and have odd fashion sense too?
>>
File: 1447088081220.jpg (413 KB, 764x1022) Image search: [Google]
1447088081220.jpg
413 KB, 764x1022
She doesn't like you like that get over it faggot no need to quit being friends.
>>
tell her to killer her self
>>
>>694134043
sounds like a delusional beta to me
>>
File: fEXVJg8.png (234 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
fEXVJg8.png
234 KB, 1280x853
>>694134697
Live and learn anon, good to see you moving on.

I'd say something along the lines of "It took me 7 years to realize your a horrible person. Go fuck yourself", and then end all communication. I'm a nice guy myself, but I hope this experience helps you draw the line. Everythings give and take, put your foot down whenever anyone (no matter how hot they are) just takes.
>>
>>694135800
This. But then she'll know you are mad so maybe respond saying you wanna keep being friends but gradually stop talking to her making her feel less important
>>
>>694135675
Yeah OP here, I've actually gotten out of the friendzone with another girl. Fucked her plenty of times and got the succ. That was a 4 year friendzone tho.

Ive come to realize this one is just a fucking bitch but I'm not sure what to do with her anymore.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>694135675
Its more 6 weeks
>>
Please use my ass as your personal restroom
>>
>>694136064
I was thinking about doing this, but my female friends (that I am fuvking), just tell me to straight up ignore her.
>>
>>694134043
Just don't respond. Fuck her she needs to know you don't give a shit about her. Move on, if you can really be fucking other girls then just forget about her and get that other pussy mane. Block her number. Unless op, maybe she is the one.
>>
Okay it's already been established that you're a faggot for putting up with it for seven years and you don't have the slightest chance of winning her over, here's how you make yourself feel a little better. Take a few minutes to calm down and start thinking really violent, masculine thoughts. Imagine yourself as a sex/murder god with infinite emotional control. Then compose the meanest, coldest response you possibly can that tells her how little you think of her. It can all be lies but as long as you believe it when you write it will be powerful. Leave out any emotions or little boy shit, make it powerful and ice cold.

Then go jerk off or something.
>>
Op you seem like an enormous faggot to be honest
>>
>>694134043
y'know, i let women and their shitty pathetic emotions jerk me around for just over 2 years until i couldn't take it any longer. A very close friend of mine sat me down and gave me a talking to, as he doesn't take shit from women either. The talk consisted of "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks", and for some reason something clicked with me. It's been around 5 years and I haven't looked back.

Don't waste your time on shitty people. If you're even entertaining the idea of "working it out" it means you still care about someone who you let walk all over you.

Fuck that bitch, man.
>>
>>694135675
>That's definitely not true.
...but it's close enough for most reasonable use.

She knows within minutes of meeting you whether she's going to fuck you or not.

If not then it is very unlikely to happen unless something significant in her life changes (i.e. can't get a bf so "settles" for your ass)

Basically if you want to fuck her and she isn't interested then walk away entirely. This at least is something she can respect.

The friendzone is a prison you create around yourself.

Girls will take advantage of it because it is in their nature to do so (self-entitlement and narcissism), but it isn't in your nature to be so constrained.

Be the better man and walk away, she will actually respect you more.
>>
>>694135024
Roll
>>
>>694135024
Roll it
>>
Have you ever even been in a situation where you've lay down with her and watched a movie or something OP? Have you tried to take any actual chance to touch her body?
Jesus fuckin Christ I doubt you are really seeing other girls because to me it sounds like u have no fuckin clue.
Portion, next time:
>Make sure she laughs at your jokes
>Ask her for relationship advice with other girls, state you frustrations with them maybe (making sure it's clear you're sought after, making her feel above them)
>Don't force physical contact (hugs)
>Propose meeting somewhere private for FUN NOT INTIMACY (your house/her house or something)
>See if you can get relatively closer
>See if you can lay down with her
>Plant a slow one on her neck
At that point it's all good. If you don't manage it though:
>Continue talking to her as a friend
>Drop any hints of intimacy until you're getting any kind of suggestion from her

Tl;dr don't demand affection you fuckin retard, just place yourself in a situation where it's very likely.

There's more to it but u know this is a vaguely good place to start
>>
>>694135878
omg same here dude wtf is wrong with those types
>>
>>694136825
Oh, before ">see if you can get close"
Ya gotta get a film or something going my dude
Also don't embarrass her with friends ever
Seriously guys that think they're getting anywhere by taking a jokey piss out of a girl in a social situation are lucky if they get anywhere
>>
>>694134043
Just say yes and move on. If you don't like where your relationship is with her, drop it. Who cares?
>>
>>694136825
Tried that shit. She's a cunt. She was with an actual boyfriend for a whole year that she never fucked and he beat the shit out of her for it (though I'm sure she was being a bitch)

Ohh and for that whole year she cut me off because she was in love with him and he didn't like her having s make best friend. I actually got over her then, but she ended up getting back in contact with me after he kicked her to the curb and we slowly went back to best friend terms. So those 7 years are really closer to 6 years.
>>
Fuck her only friend and make sure she know it
>>
leave her, keep spending time with the bitches that do give you pussy. Once she feels left alone by you she will come to you... you will be an alpha for once fuck her then dump her.
>>
>>694136825
>>694137082
OH and if you want to stand a chance with this girl you better play it off something like this (ya believe it or not you still very much stand a chance by the fact that she's messaged you back)

"Nah, I was just kidding :)
Where you been? I haven't seen you ages!"

1. Rule, stop asking for affection you cuck
>>
>>694137436
Do this OP
>>
>>694134043
Honestly, just ask her to suck you, and blow a load on her face, and just leave
>>
>>694135024
>Move on. You're never getting this girl's pussy. Don't waste 7 years next time. Make your intentions clear and if the girl doesn't want the D or return your feels, move the fuck on.
>fuck i can't believe i'm reading this shit, this HAS to be bait.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/11/16(Mon)19:38:13 No.694134697â–¶>>694136046
>>>694134218
>Man I know that now. This is the last piece of my beta past. I know how and where I fucked up at ev
trips get
>>
>>694137381
you're making it worse OP
>>
>>694137381
Have you ever actually been in a situation which could lend itself to the possibility? Private, kinda romantic, close together?
>>
>>694137436
Actual genius right here
>>
>>694134043
You're a fucking pussy dude
>>
>>694135024
this
>>
>>694134043
two personalities?
>nicest person ever / twisted fucking psychopath!?
lol
>>
>>694137436
This please
>>
>>694135024
about time someone got it
>>
>>694134697
>This is the last piece of my beta past.
No it isn't. Your posting here proved that. You are a faggot. It's cool. There are a lot of you around. You'll be fine.
>>
>>694134043
just ignore her and block her from everything, it's probably worse than anything you can say
>>
>>694137381
Same situation happened to me in the course of about a year and half anon. If it's been 7 fucking years, just forget about her and move on.

And don't reply with the message with anything that shines a negative light on her. I.E- "Bye bitch" etc.

It will only make her po'd and start a BS argument. Best wishes, Op
>>
just say "fuck off"
>>
>>694137706
ALSO very important because I think you're fuckin lying when you say you are:

TALK TO OTHER GIRLS

Get involved with them too. Get heartbroken. Tell her all about it. If you're saving yourself for her and she knows it, her female brain rightly you're a useless botched male that is malfunctioning, and she won't touch you. THAT'S why you're "friends".
>>
File: 1468195338901.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1468195338901.webm
3 MB, 853x480
>>694134043
*****WARNING****
***Racist Thread has been Detected***

FLAGGED AND LOGGED AND REPORTED
CITATION #A1000022313
Diversity Inclusiveness Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads for inclusivness. Asians don't count, not brown enough sorry.

Fine amount total $$$$yournextquads$$$$

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMCF)The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity Fund
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMcSlVWQed8
>>
>>694134043
What do you think you'll actually do OP?
Give me an honest answer please, I won't judge you.
>>
>>694134043
Been there bro. Move on and don't hate the itch because this was your on fucking fault in the first place. She doesn't "owe" you anything. Who the fuck expects anything from friendships except companionship,anyway? I agree that what she said was rude and you should probably tell her so but look at it like you're actually her friend, not some weirdo creep who wasted too much time trying to fuck a girl.
>>
>>694137706
Yes. I've spooned with her before. The closest I've gotten was grabbing her bare boob and massaging her with her shirt off but she made sure I didn't see her tits.

She used to undress in front of down to her underwear but she stopped that. Hugs are a no go. Anything physical has stopped as of recently.
>>
>>694134043
Girls are fucking crazy man. You're probably better off. However since its most likely over from what you've said I suggest this:

Tell her you want to talk in person and schedule a place to meet that's both public but allows some privacy (outdoor coffee shop or parks are good) sit her down and honestly tell her how you feel. Not that I've always loved you bullshit. The truth. That for seven years you've entertained this friendship with her and did all these things that you believe to be above friendly duties in order to court her into realizing you are a potential partner. For seven years you've done what you could to be a gentlemen to her and give her the space to develop on her own terms. Now you feel as if you've been used and that your value to her is the equivalent of a brother or gay best friends. You are a man and you have desires and it was no small task to maintain gentlemanly charm and manner, all which as been overlooked and unreciprocated. You feel that if this can't develop into something serious that it's better you go on your separate ways.

That's it dude. Tweak this to be the truth. Don't just say what I said. But seriously be honest, that's really what a man is. And if she isn't on board then you can thank your lucky stars you don't waste anymore time on her and use those 7 years as a reminder that you have wants and needs and you need to be clear and upfront about them without being a desperate creep about it.

Take it or leave it my friend.

P.s.- in person is paramount. Get out of the texting shit. Girls manipulate male emotions via text and use it as a shield if they are called out on it
>>
File: eb6[1].jpg (55 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
eb6[1].jpg
55 KB, 604x453
>>694134043
>7 years of time
>But I got friendzoned
surely after the 2nd week you could see it wasn't going to happen.

I'd decide if I want her as a friend,
(a good female friend is a useful thing indeed)
then either make nice or not, respectively
>>
Rolling for "We were never friends to begin with"
>>
>>694135024
roll for ops sake.
>>
>>694138300
Roll
>>
>>694138290
I second this advice. I will tolerate the image cause it's REALLY good advice.
>>
just ignore her op
easy
>>
>>694138300
i second this
>>
>>694138300
Roll
>>
>>694138253
>That for seven years you've entertained this friendship with her and did all these things that you believe to be above friendly duties in order to court her into realizing you are a potential partner. For seven years you've done what you could to be a gentlemen to her and give her the space to develop on her own terms. Now you feel as if you've been used and that your value to her is the equivalent of a brother or gay best friends. You are a man and you have desires and it was no small task to maintain gentlemanly charm and manner, all which as been overlooked and unreciprocated. You feel that if this can't develop into something serious that it's better you go on your separate ways.

And I thought Eliot Roger was dead.

Get the fuck out of here dude, with that pathetic creepy bullshit.
>>
File: 7293_6e95.jpg (38 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
7293_6e95.jpg
38 KB, 480x720
>>694134043
>other male friends
Oh god. Here we go.
Cuck tread again.
>>
>>694138300
Roll-a-reee-no
>>
>>694135024
Rolling trips
>>
>>694138685
Literally the worst thing you can do. At least end whatever you had on speaking terms. I regretted all those people I mistakenly cut off.
>>
>>694135024
Roll
>>
>>694134043
whiteknight cuck
kys
>>
as other anons said >>694138300
>>
>>694138300
this
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694134218
I started to date my gf after about 4 years of possible friendzone
>>
>>694138300

Rolling
>>
>>694135024
This plz
>>
>>694138300
ROLL
>>
>relationships
>friends

Just get a fucking hooker man, it may cost more but it's worth it
>>
File: hillary.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
>having important conversations through text messages

Fucking millennials.
>>
we were never friends and you need to fuck off bitch
>>
>>694134043
Shut the hell up you fat virgin nerd.
>>
>>694138109
Hopped on my PC just for you.

Yeah, try to get in that spooning situation again, but see this:

>>694137976

it's probably the most important thing.

Importantly though, drop the angst, quit the emotion, you're a man. It never will, or did drop panties. Use what was given to you to drop panties all day, humour. Think value. An emotional manbaby that doesn't attract women and sticks to you like a wasp to Jelly is nothing. A funny guy that gets girls and tells you funny jokes is valuable. That's what you want your image to be. Once you get it, get intimate, plant one on her neck while you're watching a movie, and then get one on her lips if she's down and you're touching her titty or something. This is essentially how I'm with my super cute girlfriend of two years.

>>694138253
As romantic as this is, you're probably not gonna get anywhere with it. She'll drop you, as she has no reason to keep you. Asking for her to meet you for no reason is kinda foreboding and creepy, too. By that I mean a lot
>>
>>694139455
roll
>>
>>694138300
This
>555
>>
>>694134043
Fuck these other /b/tards OP. Listen to me. You need to go tell that girl that you love her and that you always will and that nothing will ever change no matter how many times she hurts you or chooses someone else over you. Tell her that you're tired of being her friend and tired of living in the shadows. Ask her to please meet with you at her house and if she declines still go. Once you get there immediately kiss her, don't give her time to think about the "consequences" to y'alls friendship. After that begin to remove her clothing, tear it off if you have to so you can speed up the love making. At this point she may be very hesistant but this is normal. Proceed to make love to her and then plant your seed inside her, by the way its here where you'll find out if she's a virgin or not. After all of this is done, she will have rethought everything and will not see you as a cucked beta but a fierce alpha. She will love you and you will both live happily ever after. Good luck OP.
>>
>>694134043
>this is what a typical neckbeard thinks like
Ayy lmao, the memes are real
>>
>>694139373
Nailed it.
>>
>>694135224
>sexual obsession that lasted seven years and RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU. you're worse than the guys that just want to fuck her. at least they're not wearing a mask for 7 years to do it.
This
>>
>>694138300
Roll for this
>>
>>694134043
...Just don't answer, fgt.

Girls love it when things are concluded.
>>
>>694139628
rolling
>>
File: The Stupid It Burns.png (153 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
The Stupid It Burns.png
153 KB, 400x455
>>694139575
>Once you get there immediately kiss her, don't give her time to think about the "consequences" to y'alls friendship. After that begin to remove her clothing, tear it off if you have to so you can speed up the love making.

What are you? 12?

This is not revenge of the nerds you know.
>>
>>694139575
>Fuck these other /b/tards OP. Listen to me. You need to go tell that girl that you love her and that you always will and that nothing will ever change no matter how many times she hurts you or chooses someone else over you.

>You need tell that girl that she doesn't need to worry about keeping you on lock because you're only ever gonna go for her. And that she doesn't even need to give you attention to keep it that way.
>After that demand she goes to your house, and rape her.

Again, romantic, but I don't think it's gonna do the trick.
>>
link her to this thread
>>
>>694138300
Rolling
>>
>>694138496
>I will tolerate the image
That image was popular on here before Reddit newfag. Shut the fuck up about tolerance.
>>
>>694135024
reroll
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694135024
rollins
>>
Rolling for "sure, we can be friends, if we're fucking by tomorrow"
>>
>>694139999
>>
File: 1467673521467.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1467673521467.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>694138253
>>
roll for his>>694140032
>>
Op is her name start with a K
>>
>>694134043
ignore her
>>
>>694134043
>is dishonest for 7 years about his intentions because he's too much of a beta cuck to just say what he wants
>thinks the girl is the bad guy

jesus betas are such fucking failures. the world really would be a better place if all of you just killed yourselfs.
>>
>>694140105
Yes, how did you know?
>>
>>694135024
THIS
>>
fFUCK U BITCH U UESD ME FUCK U
>>
>>694140032
Im going to get OP laid. Rolling for this.
>>
>>694139898
No OP, thinking like a beta will not get you anywhere. Betas overthink alot and thats why they can never seem to get pussy. Alphas on the other hand are more decisive and fierce, they let nothing stand in the way of them and the pussy. Which are you OP?
>>
>>694134043
damn dude you got friendzoned for 7 years ? how the fuck is that even possible ?
you should had gotten drunk together dumbass.
The next day she would be did we do something and you would im not sure cant remember shit do you ? if the answers is Yes she loves you if the answer is No I dont remember anything, then she just wanted a quickie.
this video will help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYY-HoTsxnw
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694134043
she's toxic.
she can't make friends that don't want to fuck her for a reason.

just ignore her. it'll eat her up like you have no idea. it'll cut waaaaaaay deeper than if you just tell her that the friendship is over.
>>
>>694135024
Rolling
>>
Say "I've masturbated to you every night for 7 years I'm in love with you I need you I cant live with out you please be mine"
>>
>>694135024
rolling for this.
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
File: Satanic.jpg (4 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
Satanic.jpg
4 KB, 125x119
>>694135024
6 6 6
>>
>>694140578
this
>>
>>694139512
Also, expect to actually fuck a couple of girls before you get to grips with her.
Continue talking and what-have-you.
Contrary to popular belief, if you're not actually in a relationship, you're cool to fuck girls as much as you want while being romantic as you want or whatever the fuck. Let 'em all fall in love with you. As long as you're not promising them anything outside of a fuck, you're good. Be romantic though. Love them back. You can do this to more than one person, again. I'm super tired.
>>
File: bait big.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
bait big.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>694134043
Too strong of a bait this is
>>
fukkin grow a pair and decide for yourself once and for all.
/thread
>>
>>694138300
Rolllll
>>
>>694134043
I don't see what's complicated about this.

Honestly anon, if you were only waiting around hoping that she'd decide to sleep with you, then there never was a friendship to begin with and you're a colossal beta (7 fucking years man?). Man up and move on. But in this case, the situation is your fault not hers, since you were the one disguising your intentions. She was just working with what you gave her.

On the other hand, if she was truly a friend of yours (i.e. someone who you enjoy spending time with without the need of sexual release being involved) then nothing has changed, so why not continue the friendship?

The only one who can answer this is you.
>>
>>694135024
rolling
>>
File: 20160711_111338.png (2 MB, 1418x2470) Image search: [Google]
20160711_111338.png
2 MB, 1418x2470
Just say "lol"
>>
>>694140578
roll
>>
>>694140578
roll
>>
>7 years
>shes probably made it clear from day 1 shes not interested in you sexually
>7 fucking years of nothing happening
>youre still trying
>for 7 fucking years

holy SHIT how fucking beta can you get. move on you stupid bitch there are other fish in the sea. i want you to think about how many good girls you overlooked because you wanted to fuck this one chick and still havent done it after 7 years

>SEVEN
>YEARS
>>
>>694135024

This right here.
>>
>>694140578
Followed by 2 please respond
>>
I'll fuck ur mom instead
>>
>>694140919
roll
>>
respond with what do u think biatcchh??
>>
>>694140919
Roll
>>
Hey baby I don't know you and you don't know me but I'm going to let you in on a secret. I eat ass. I eat ass like a fat kid eats desert. I eat so much ass that you can't not have your ass eaten
>>
>>694135024
999 get
>>
>>694140968
reroll
>>
>>694140998
reroll for tquads.
>>
>>694140919
this then tell her your crying
>>
>>694140578
MUST ROLL
>>
Sure as long as we are fuck buddies
>>
>attractive and fit
Pics and time stamp or you're a fat virgin neckbeard
>>
Say: "Kill yourself"
>>
>>694140105
No
>>
fuck yo couch nigga
>>
File: mfw.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
You're gonna love these
>>
>>694140578
rolling
>>
respond with "lol"
>>
Damn i be getting trips up in this biatch.
>>
>>694138300
rollin
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694141347
roll
>>
Take every image from this thread and put them in her mailbox.
>>
File: too hot for this.gif (939 KB, 213x296) Image search: [Google]
too hot for this.gif
939 KB, 213x296
Say that you're gonna kill yourself if she doesn't fuck you
If she doesn't then you kill yourself
If she does, then kill yourself anyway
>>
>>694141347
5 5 5 roll
>>
Look I just wanted your pussy and you treated me like shit for 7 years. Either put out or fuck off.
>>
>>694140919
Reroll
>>
"I had feelings for you. I can't be your friend with those feelings"
>>
>>694140578
DO IT OP
>>
>>694141557
reroll 1/2
>>
>>694141557
easy
>>
>>694134043
You're not as attractive as you think you are. She doesn't owe you sex dumbass.
>>
>>694140578
yes
>>
>>694140919
Rerollerino
>>
>>694135024
This, op. You either win and fuck or win and lose her as your 'friend'
>>
>>694141036

Check'em
>>
>>694134043
You're the one who lied about being her best friend. You got what you deserved.
>>
>>694134043
My years of being nice is over. Now I just want you as a fuck friend.
>>
>>694141557
reroll 2/2
>>
>>694135024
rolling
>>
>>694141763
Fuck
>>
>>694138300
Roll
>>
>>694141774
reroll
>>
>>694141557

Win, please
>>
IM A FAGG HONNY PUCK ME
>>
>>694135024
rollllloling
>>
>>694141557
again and again.
>>694141774
absolute cringe.
>>
>>694136360
somehow I cant help but doubt you have female friends that you are fucking if you are posting this shit to /b/....sorry but the answer is obvious, you need to get away from this situation completely
>>
>>694140578
Do it you bitch
>>
>>694135024
rerollering
>>
>>694140578
THIS PLS
>>
>>694141774
Reroll 2
>>
I need something "big" to "make-up" for this
>>
>>694141557

Do it
>>
>>694140231
>>694141279

Which one was op haha
>>
>>694141774
Rolling goddammit
>>
>>694135024
This OP
>>
>>694141557
use this.
>>
Say, "Sorry, this is the only way." Then kill her, and kill yourself. Do it.
>>
>>694135024
this op
>>
>>694135166
So the only way to feel appreciated in your mind is to give up virginity to a fake friend? You're a fuckin sociopath.
>>
>>694141774
Roll
>>
>>694141286
rolling for this say you`re rick james
also OP maybe if you started acting more like rick james you would have had already fucked her.
>>
>>694135024
this
>>
>>694141557
roll
>>
>>694141774
roll
>>
>>694141981
Me
>>
>>694141960
roll this to get him laid
>>
were never gonna get trip guys
>>
OP enjoys being cuckolded. Soon he will watch his friend servicing large bulls
>>
>>694135539
>we compete with hooking up with girls

So she's a dyke. That's completely different you idiot.
>>
>>694141774

kebab roll
>>
>>694140578
Now OP, let out your inner faggot
>>
>>694141557
keep up the rolling.
>>
tell her what you want, what you really, really want.
>>
>>694135024
cmon bitch
>>
>>694141557
roll
>>
FINGER MY ASS TILL I BLEED AND WE CAN BE PALS
>>
>>694134043

Did you know that some frogs directly ejaculate their offsprings
>>
Look, this "just friends" shit is over, either I'm gonna tongue punch your fart box or you can piss off.
>>
>>694141557
rolling rolling rolling
>>
>>694142220
Yup that's it. Im suing 4chan for stealing my quads.
>>
What the fuck are you guys rolling for?

OP is a little bitch and will never deliver anything anyways.
>>
>>694142308
ROLL
>>
>>694141774
Keeeep rollin'
>>
>>694135024
go OP
>>
>>694141557
rerollerino
>>
>>694141960
roll
>>
>>694138290
im at this point too...starting to suspect a troll is on the lose here
>>
>>694141557
just get trips already
>>
I was in pretty much the same situation. After we graduated high school I simply stopped talking to her. She got back in contact with me a few years later and long story short we ended up dating long distance. She fucked some hung dude from her college and left me a voicemail telling me all about it. I ended up traveling to Florida and she came down there to visit family at the same time I was there. We fucked a few times but there was no love like there had always been. I came deep in her and then blocked her on all social media and changed my number.
>>
>>694136749
>>694134218

Everybody listen to this man. I cannot for the life of me understand how so many of you fall into this friendzone prison. I mean if she isn't into you, then she isn't into you. Can't be mad at her. Would you be mad at an ugly fat chick who was upset that you wouldn't go out with her just because she did a ton of nice things for you?

I mean 7 years OP? 7 FUCKING YEARS!?! For a piece of ass? I just don't get some guys

As for my roll, I'll go with this >>694141534 I guess. I don't give a fuck
>>
>>694141557
rrrroll
>>
7 years i have waited for you to ask me this. so now i can finally tell you how i feel. i was purely friends with you off the fact that i felt sorry for you, i noticed you had no friends and the only friends you did have talked shit behind your back all the time so i thought that i would try to be nice to you. now i see why they talk shit abut you. you are a worthless bitch, a bad friend, a loser, and a manipulative bitch. why do you think ive never tried anything with you? you are an ugly bitch. outside and inside, 7 years... thanks for wasting my time with your childish ways. i also fucked (insert best friends name here) after i dropped you off from work one time.
>>
>>694141960
rollerino
>>
Get one of your buddies. Tell her that she made you gay. Blow friend in front of her.
>>
>>694142321

Reroll
>>
>>694135024
rolleriino
>>
Nice guys are guys who just happen to be regular nice dudes without doing it for a reason.

You however, are a stalker who has been pretending to be a nice best-friend guy in order to get closer to this girl so you can get her into bed. Now you've been flat-out told that she has no interest in being anything more than friends with you. No big deal. Just leave her the fuck alone, or if you do want to be friends (I suggest don't) maybe be honest and try, "sorry, I've had a thing for you for awhile and I just needed a bit of time" or something.

I mean, shit, if your gay male friend bought you some dinners and was nice to you, would you feel obligated to suck his dick and be like, "Damn, shouldn't have let Gary buy me that shirt, I hate suckin' dick"? The "friend-zone" is just some make believe shit MRAs came up with to comfort themselves because they couldn't handle the cognitive dissonance that came from confronting the truth:

That they aren't, in fucking fact, god's gift to women.
>>
>>694135024
do it pussy
>>
>>694141557
trips now
>>
>>694142089

Who is you?
>>
File: Check Em Bros.png (102 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
Check Em Bros.png
102 KB, 370x277
"I don't need your friendship. I just want us to be fuckbuddies. Can you do that?"
>>
>>694142321

Rolling again
>>
>>694134043
OP here is what you do in this situation ok, iv`e done it ask her to borrow some money 500 dollars so it is left at 200 dollars then after that say you have a weird fantasy that if she would mind recording you fucking a girl, because you have six months left to live.
Done this shit to a friend that friendzoned me for a few months even called 911 from her cellphone saying I had a real fucking emergency then when they asked me said I need more beer !!!
anyway she got a ticket for 250 or 500 dollars some shit like that anyway I did got laid but it was never the same after that.
eventually she stopped talking to me.
>>
>>694142443
my fucking christ just give me the sweet embrace of death

also roll for >>694135024
>>
File: Whore...Whore never changes.jpg (62 KB, 460x630) Image search: [Google]
Whore...Whore never changes.jpg
62 KB, 460x630
>>694141557
>Look I just wanted your pussy and you treated me like shit for 7 years. Either put out or fuck off.

Rollerino!
>>
>>694141960
rolling
>>
File: 1467651107233.jpg (17 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1467651107233.jpg
17 KB, 500x336
This thread is shit. YLYL thread now.
>>
M'lady I've loved as a friend for 8 long years lets escape this town together and elope
>>
>>694134043
SEVEN YEARS?!?!
the fuck is wrong with you?

if trips, we either have sex once or this is over.
>>
Say "I was pretending to be your friend for 7 years because i was too much of a pussy to just ask you out and get it over with"
>>
itt: 5 guys rerolling the same comments
>>
>>694134043
> "nice guy"

>translation: fedora wearing autist
>>
Friendship yes
I can still fuck you savagely are you free anytime soon
>>
>>694141960
trips for this
>>
>>694135024
cmmmooon bitch
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694142546
Get this.
>>
>>694141960
rollerino
>>
youtube account:
[email protected]

UPLOAD ANYTHING.....
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
>>694141774
This friendship ain't over, bitch. It jut turned into a fuckfriendship.
>>
>>694142532
Few months later I get curious and decide to make a fake Facebook to see what she was up to. She is engaged to some scrawny nerd and is pregnant with what is very possibly my child. She's such a hoe and her fiancé is such a cuck that I doubt she would ever paternity test it.
>>
>>694141960
OP, do this
>>
>>694141960
trips try
>>
File: her_again.jpg (39 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
her_again.jpg
39 KB, 704x396
>>694134043

Sorry for your 7 years wasted.

I'd always reply the same line you already texted: "You said yourself you don't like me".

Make her first define "friendship", then make her analyze 7 years of details, and finally make her explain the "I don't fucking like you Anon, leave me alone".
>>
>>694142821

rolling
>>
File: yDAd1qig9c5o1_1280.jpg (67 KB, 600x646) Image search: [Google]
yDAd1qig9c5o1_1280.jpg
67 KB, 600x646
>>694142745
then tell her you gonna get this tattoo
>>
>>694134043
Fucking log off /b/ and have a reasonable conversation with her. Man up and tell her how you feel and what you were hoping for and that what she said was hurtful and let her take responsibility for it and get the possibility of a relationship with her aired out. If it doesn't go your way, just tell her you need time and that you'll contact her if and when you feel ready. If she disrespects you, walk away without a word said and cross her name off your list of friends.
>>
>>694142546
rolling for it
>>
>>694141960
rollang
>>
>>694141960
Rollerino
>>
>>694135024
roll
>>
File: 1384752263102.jpg (74 KB, 306x331) Image search: [Google]
1384752263102.jpg
74 KB, 306x331
Fucking pathetic thread.

>caring
>replying to passive aggressive non-statements demanding binary answer sets
>'no' sex drive

Take it to r9k where you can get REEm-d as you deserve, beta orbiter.
>>
>>694142546
roll
>>
>>694142909
This the least she could do is give him a handjob when iv`e been friendzoned is the least they can do .
>>
>>694134043
>all her other male friends just want to fuck her
And you don't?
>>
>300 posts and still no update

Ban the OP
>>
rolling for 'I'm not your emotional punchbag. I'm a human man and I have feelings. You hurt me again and again and again and now it's my turn. Start running.'
>>
>>694143222
/thread
>>
>>694143222
wasted trips
>>
>>694143222
wasted!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU
>>
>>694143004
are you a 30 year old woman?
Also, check em.
>>
>>694143222
You fucking cunt
>>
>>694139951
Doesn't matter now. It's out. GONE. It is not in our control. That meme is HAZARDOUS.
>>
>>694143287
ROLLING FOR THIS
>>
>>694141960
bump
>>
>>694141557
why hasnt anyone gotten trips yet

Also, op should just pick one at this point
>>
>>694143222
fucking lame ass winrar
>>
>>694138300

This needs to be said regardless of trips or not.
>>
A number of parasitic wasp species are commercially available from insectaries and are purchased and released in augmentative biological control programs.
>>
>>694143287
>>
>>694134218

My brother and his wife were friends for a couple of years before they started dating.

Been going strong ten or so years now!
>>
>>694143222
wasted, faggot
>>
succ me girl
>>
>>694143443

SO CLOSE YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>694138300
rolling again.
>>
>>694134043

"Yes it's over. I can't be arsed with your bullshit any more."
>>
>>694143222
Jesus man waste of trips....

> OP tell her to go 360 noscope piss her self at a museum of fine arts.

And get better friends you dumb fuck

Ib4 thread is bait
>>
>>694143443

Rerolling
>>
>>694134043
Why don't you just drop her number here and we'll take care of the rest
>>
>>694143308
>>694143309
>>694143319
>>694143396
>>694143488
Suck my dick niggers
OP is pathetic and the only difference between him and the other guys is that they're successful.
>>
>>694143656

YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
REROLLING
>>
You're all rolling for no reason. OP is gone or was trolling.

But in case I'm wrong, I'll roll for this>>694143492
>>
>>694134043
Pick something OP quit being a fag
>>
>>694143222
>And you don't?

Well, that's the answer then. Come on, deliver!
>>
first of all, how does this bitch look like?
>>
Inb4 404 tell her yes its ogre ty bb gl
>>
>>694143672
it's still a lame as fuck winrar dude
>>
>>694134043
Fuck being friends. I just want to suck on your toes bitch.
>>
>>694143887
FUCK!!!!!!
>>
>>694134043
Fucking log off /b/ and have a reasonable conversation with her. Man up and tell her how you feel and what you were hoping for and that what she said was hurtful and let her take responsibility for it and get the possibility of a relationship with her aired out. If it doesn't go your way, just tell her you need time and that you'll contact her if and when you feel ready. If she disrespects you, walk away without a word said and cross her name off your list of friends.
>>
It was never a friendship in the first place
>>
>>694135224

Feminazi detected.
>>
We can remain friends if you make up for this.
>>
>>694143492
roll
>>
Have you seen chef ?
>>
YOU GONNA SUCK IT OR NOT!
>>
>>694143887
Off by 1
>>
>>694143443
Kek, roll for this
>>
999 never friendship first place see above
>>
>>694143911
Reroll
>>
>>694143443
kek im rolling for this.
>>
>>694143998
So close
>>
Don't listen to them anon. You're still in with a shout. She was testing you and you passed. well done. If you hadn't have ignored her you would have failed. The next step is to go back to how things were and tell her you still want to be friends. Give it a few more years and you'll be golden. She'll do the same thing a couple more times, each time you need to wait longer before replying. After the third time you'll need to put your foot down and show her who's boss. Tell her off and she'll flock to you. Good luck anon, i know you can wait it out
Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.