Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Yo officer, why did you shoot my boyfriend? He licensed to carry

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 34
File: bcca.jpg (18 KB, 376x383) Image search: [Google]
bcca.jpg
18 KB, 376x383
Yo officer, why did you shoot my boyfriend? He licensed to carry told you he had a gun, you told him to grab his ID was in his wallet sir!

Some facts:
>All recording began after the incident
>A store was robbed by a nig-nog just a few days prior to that traffic stop, in a community of almost entirely white people
>Nig-nog in vehicle perfectly matched the description
>Nig-nog was not licensed to carry
>Gun was found on Nig-nog
>Nig-nog had a photo on facebook wearing that same outfit as nig-nog in robbery photo, since taken down but I'm sure someone here has it.

Black lives matter = Euphemism for leave our criminals and thugs alone, these is our streets and we do what the fuck we want cause of slavery and shit, my ancestors built this country! BUILT THIS COUNTRY! Picking cotton and shoveling horse shit, then the Chinese built the railroads, white people ushered in the industrial revolution, BUT WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY, AFTER BEING KIDNAPPED BEFORE THAT WE WAS KINGS OF EGYPT SO MICHAEL BROWN SHOULD BEEN ALLOWED TO BEAT THAT WHITE BOY INTO A BODY CAST!!!
>>
>>693995423
>green text
cite your source please
>>
File: 1467868784337.gif (491 KB, 254x248) Image search: [Google]
1467868784337.gif
491 KB, 254x248
>>
>>693996902
That's all common knowledge at this point, but it's been ignored by the liberal media because DINDU
>>
>>693997739
common knowledge would mean I'd know about it too.
And i've never heard of this "common" knowledge.
>>
>>693998001
Here you go: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
>>
If you have a permit to carry a concealed firearm, you are not supposed to tell the officer that you have a firearm, you're supposed to give the officer the permit with your licence and registration. Otherwise they will think you are reaching for your gun when you are pulling out your licence. https://youtu.be/dT-nePQuT-s
>>
>>693998973
Also tell him that you have a firearm if they ask or if they tell you to get out of your vehicle.
>>
>>693998884
I'm not going to a website called the fucking conservative tree house. What the fuck is wrong with you? They aren't credible at all.
>>
>>693998973
>If you have a permit to carry a concealed firearm, you are not supposed to tell the officer that you have a firearm,

Have you confirmed that this is the case for every state? The state in which I reside (no license required to carry open or concealed) the law says we need to tell cops we are carrying when and if we are contacted by them.
>>
>>693998884
Biased news source. Cmon bruh. It's disappointing, I'm on your side but people are never gonna buy that shit.
>>
>>693995423
The pigment is off and his sideburns aren't the same stop fagging OP
>>
>>693999699
>conservative tree house.

ha ha that's fucking gayer than a nightclub filled with dead gay men.
>>
>>693999699
>I'm not going to a website called the fucking conservative tree house.

Good, go fuck off to Huffpo, there you will be in a "safe space" echo chamber full of delusional Marxist fuckwits who, like you, refuse to accept reality.
>>
>>693998884
come up to muy conservative treehouse cletus. we'll light farts and wrestle, no homo.
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN #BLM #KANGZ
>>
>>694000334
>talks about a safe place
>retreats to his conservative treehouse
>>
>>693995423
the man was pulled over 53 times. don't you think if he even spit on the sidewalk they would have found something by now? fuck.
>>
>>694000060
>>693999699
>it's biased
>it's not credible
>I haven't even looked at it

Typical libtard behavior. Everything on that page is sourced and cited, so thanks for outing yourself as a dupe. You're probably voting for Hillary.
>>
>>693999766
Only tell the officer that you have a firearm if they ask
>>
Black male here. I met this one with skepticism about how it went down. I've been pulled over a couple times, at night, with my legally purchased firearm on me.
>officer: sir do you know why I pulled you over?
>me: I beleive I was indeed speeding, I apologize but before we go any further I want you to know i have my concealed carry permit and have my weapon on me.
>officer: thank you for letting me know, where is it located?
>me: appendix holster, right handed.
>officer: okay, please slowly grab your wallet and proof of insurance and keep your hands on the steering wheel unless I ask you to grab something.
>me: yes sir.

Warning for speeding once (wasn't going too much over) and warning to fully stop at a stop sign once. Never got myself shot....strange.....

This guy had to have done something stupid, especially since the recoring doesn't start until after he gets shot.
>>
>>694000405
where we wear loose fitting thin shorts and talk about girls and how big our cocks are
>>
>>694000199
EDGY
>>
>>694001078
as a whole, that was a pretty gay scene you have to admit. a gay man mowing down a bunch of other gay men in a gay night club in one of the gayest cites in the gayes (allowed) country in the world.

pretty fucking gay

but not quite as gay as My Conservative Treehouse
>>
>>693995423
HE was liscensed to carry and robbing a fucking store isn't death penalty worthy.
>>
>>694000863
Here's the sign for our conservative treehouse:

>no queers
>no nigs (black)
>no women who aren't something-pilled
>no joos
>>
>>693999766
Varies by state, some require some dont. My state doesn't but I have a couple cop buddies that say it is a very good idea to notify them. They are trained to observe you and things in your car so if by chance they see something in your waistband print or if your shirt comes up as you're reaching for something they are aware of it. The fewer surprises the better for them. They also say it's a good idea to hand them your permit, or say you have your permit. Not necessarily a good idea to all of a sudden say "I have a gun". Just in case their partner only hears the word gun....
>>
>>694001512
no actually he wasnt liscensed, that was confirmed by their local sheriff. And he wasnt killed because he might've robbed a store, he was only pulled over because he looked like the suspect.

idiot
>>
>>694001512
i like a dead cop as much as anyone but you know that's retard logic
>>
>>694001512
Mate you're the only one who didn't get the message that the cops in the US are basically the same as the fuckin' military. They kinda have to be since our retarded laws let everyone and theri fucking brother have guns, and this "diversity" that we have literally makes it a cesspool of fuckin' shit
>>
>>693998973
>you are not supposed to tell the officer that you have a firearm
Which is rather dumb, as most places CCW information is brought up along with any warrants, vehicle registration, etc.etc when dispatch runs your license/plates.
>>
>>694001612
Please join my website The Conservative Bathhouse
>>
>>693996902
Implying anything he said isn't remotely true? Fuck off gender queer.
>>
>>694002097
>>694001612
By all means ignore the issue and make jokes about the name of a website and then chimp the fuck out when some dindu does stupid shit and gets himself shot by an honest police officer which then spurs more dindus to snipe more honest police officers.

Just bring a fucking meteor to take out this race. It's gone off.
>>
File: 69361923.jpg (71 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
69361923.jpg
71 KB, 407x405
>>694000803
>Black male here
>>
>>693995423
another black 16 year old nobel laureate gunned down on his way home from church!
>>
BlackLivesMatter is driven by pure ignorance. None of them care what the facts are. A black guy could could be the worst person on the planet and they will still defend him. I think the media is really to blame for all this shit that's been happening. The way they frame their stories to make the cop look like the bad guy everytime. It's like they are trying to make people stupider and start a race war.
>>
File: gun_blm.jpg (105 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
gun_blm.jpg
105 KB, 615x410
>>694001919
indeed. totally agreed.

>>694002439
i don't give a fuck if more blacks get killed than whites, whatever. we catch what criminals we can. w3e;re also trying to civilize the fuckers. the euro stock (and usa of course) have had an extra few thousand years to get rid of the aggresive ones, to weed them out.

we're probably just making up for lost time.

but when it's an innocent person, it doesn't matter what color the skin is because one day they might get confused and think you're someone you're not.

and then YOU might get shot because someone who looked vaguely like you did something made a chinaman, who can't tell you fucking apart, a little nervous

and that should scare ALL of yuo
>>
>>694002750
lol yeah, I don't know what we're gonna do, with all these cures for diseases being gunned down.
>>
>was not licensed to carry
just quit ur lying and STFU
>>
>>694002886
>hi I'm a dupe and I totally buy the media narrative

Mhmm.
>>
>>694003147
>confirmed by local sheriff
>lying

lol wat
>>
>>693995423
yeah....not him
>>
>>694002886
There are definitely cases of innocent people getting killed unjustly by the police. What I don't get is that the incidents BLM always chose to protest over are not like that at all.
>>
>>694003174
>everything is a conspiracy

way to hide your head in the sand. i'm sure as long as the police don't get a description of an overweight neckeard NEET that hardly ever comes out of his mother's basement you should have nothing to worry about anyway.
>>
>>693995423
He was pulled over for a busted taillight you fucking idiot step up your bait fat loser
>>
>>694002816
the media turns mass shooters into celebrities, the whole thing is really sick
>>
>>693998884
AP is saying the opposite, a respected news source not a conservative opinion outlet.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/philando_castile_had_been_pull.html
>>
>>694003477
i don't even know the last guy's name. i think they did a pretty good job, or at least the mass of people did, of not promoting a name this time.
>>
>>694002816
And you're surprised by it? Because it sells better no one cares about what's happening in Syria because that's to hard for their stupid brains to imagine but white guy killing a black shit it's almost expected at this point
>>
>>694000556
kek
>>
>>694000685
THIS
>>
>>694000746
>libtard
yeah THAT doesn't show bias kek
>>
>>694003464
wrong, the cop called in saying nigger fit the robbery suspect's description.
>>
>>694003486
>arrested 52 times
>$6500 in fines from said arrestations

OMG STOP ARRESTING HIM POOR GUY
>>
>>694000334
This is whole idea about anon that pisses me off because I know there's some fat mouth breathing white guy who has been at his computer all day it's really quite gross I can almost smell the stench of his shit stained underwear and Doritos now go ahead and hit the button that tells mom to bring more hot pockets into the basement
>>
>>694001288
kek
>>
>>694003985
yeah i mean that does seem like a lot doesn't it? was he the worst driver in the world or what?
>>
>>694001841
jesus just quit your lying lil boi
>>
>>694003719
I'm not surprised, I know why they do it but it needs to stop if things are going to get better.
>>
>>694003911
I know I'm pushing the liberal agenda but I'm sure this guy thinks everyone black guy he sees "fits the description" if you know what I mean
>>
I think these protests are cute.

A bunch of millennials wanting to be immortalized for something, thinking what they're doing will be remembered like the sit-in's of the 60's or the OG million man march...

After Trump is elected, this shit will go away and it will be remembered in the future like someone trying to remember a cereal commercial from his childhood. Half remembered incorrectly, then immediately forgotten about again.
>>
>>694000746
Oh yeah, definitely no 'hidden' agenda there...

Fuck off dumbass.
>>
he nigged when he should've uncle tom'd
>>
>>694004308
it was a chinaman. through his squinty eyes if you had a fucking tan yuo'd be the suspect
>>
>>693999699
>thinks the truth is subjective
>doesn't even try to read source and explain why he doesn't agree with evidence
>dismisses evidence without any weight
Face it /b/, you won't get through to them. All they want is to argue over trivial shit rather than stating their claim/rebuttal and offering an argument worthy of a reply.
>>
>>694001841
Utter lie you retard.
>>
innocent until proven guilty... Isn't that what your justice system is about?
>>
>>694004280
I stopped watching the mainstream news because it started to piss me off the way they just replay the same news story over and over to get it through your thick skull is really just insulting kind of sucks now that /b/ has turned into it and I feel like I'm watching the news when I come here
>>
What was My Conservative Garden taken?
>>
>>694003881
You still haven't refuted point one, so you're looking pretty retarded right now.

>>694003486
"Castile's girlfriend, Diamond Reynolds, a passenger in the car, said the two officers who stopped them said the vehicle had a broken tail light. She said one of the officers shot him "for no apparent reason" after he reached for his ID."

So we're just taking the word of dindu's girlfriend over the actual radio transmission from the St. Anthony Police? Yeah we're really concerned with the facts here.

>>694004353
Please tell me what agenda. I'm dying to know.
>>
>>694003331
where ? Try the newspaper where it happened oaf
http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
>>
>>694002439
Know what? As long as the meteor hits you first, I'm fine with that.
>>
>>694004435
Still applies to white cops not their fault I'm sure it's the same old story "uhh yeah black male in his 20s black hood fits the description of *insert crime here* I'm gonna go ahead and stop him
>>
>>694001841
>he was only killed because he had a gun
>he was only killed because he looked like some criminal
>he was only killed because a chinaman thought he looked threatening.
>he was only killed because he was pulled over
>he was only killed because he was black

each of these things alone wasn't enough.
>>
>>694003331
god you're stupid. He had a gun permit apparently didn't have conceal and carry.
>racist dumbasses lying as usual
>>
>>693995423
STOP PROPAGANDE PRO CIVIL WAR PZL
>>
>>694001948
That's not even remotely true as it is illegal to form an electronic database of carry permit holders. Only the issuing court district may maintain hard copies of license holders in their area
>>
>>694005102
i see zero prof of this bullshit, sorry. nice try shill
>>
>>693996902
fox news. watch it and weep ya cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNIWAGeHcSw
>>
>>694003985
being pulled over is not being arrested, dumbass
>>
Celebrate the killings!
>>
>>694003331
You are so far up the treehouse ass it's pathetic.

Stupid little man who will believe anything that supports his prejudice, and then; un ironically accuse all dissenters of the same thing.
>>
>>694003464
>pulled over for anything
>reaches for gun after allegedly robbing someone
>get shot
What's the problem again?
>>
>>694005102
A gun permit just means it was legally purchased you fucking moron. No one was asking about that, and the local sheriff did confirm that the guy never even applied for a CCP in ramsey county. Faggot.
>>
>>694004780
>You still haven't refuted point one, so you're looking pretty retarded right now.
you are and also deceitful as the article you cited says he didn't have CONCEAL and CARRY, the AP articles state he had a permit to own that gun. Lying by omission cuz you are the-retard-who-thinks-he's-smart-enuf-to-be--a-contrarion
>>
>>694003331
cool show me the local sheriff's confirmation. i really want to see it.
>>
>>694005162
Don't take my word for it, look it up.
>>
>>694005067
fucking this
>>
Why are you people running so fast to suck a blue dick?

I don't get that. What have the cops ever done for you?
>>
>>694005289
Arrest is another word for stop, and is the one used in the article linked.
>>
>>694001919
Cops aren't military. They're milfag wannabes, but they aren't military
>>
>>694005460
Didn't post sources so I'm gonna assume it's false from what I read he got pulled over for a busted taillight like I said black male with dreads fits every description to a cop from the witness reports she said the cop asked to ID and he reached for it and he got lit up because cop was scared to meet his maker I swear pigs are more manly than this pansy
>>
>>694005067

your right but him reaching for said gun is enough
>>
>>694005531
Sure https://twitter.com/RamseySheriff/status/751133768048480256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
File: googleanimal.png (310 KB, 1371x895) Image search: [Google]
googleanimal.png
310 KB, 1371x895
>>693995423
I love it when google does the job for me
>>
Holy shit. Ok for the most part, I agree with cops. Michael Brown had it coming, same with Trayvon, etc.

However, THINKING some is about to pull a gun is not reason to kill anyone.

Unless a gun is pointed at you, then there's no reason to shoot. This was a bad shoot.
>>
>>694005580
Don't have to. Am permit holder. It's on every form I filled out and on every website that provides laws and instruction to responsible holders. Now if your shitty state does it then they're breaking the law but whatevs. I happen to live in a free state
>>
>>694005206
http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
guess you can't read, white trash?
>>
>>694004780
It's as obvious as the nose on your face.

Same as you accuse the media of.
>>
>>694005886
Trayvon wasn't killed by a cop he got killed by George quesadilla because he's a pussy and was trigger happy
>>
>>694005713
persoinally i have never called the cops. ever. i've always taken care of my own shit but i grew up in a small town with some powerful family and friends.

i've known quite a few cops in my time.

i'm white and i never get bothered by cops.

i have done shit wrong in the past and i still get nervous when i see them, still, sometimes. but i don't let it get to me.

we need cops to keep our shit otherwise it's survival of the strongest, best armed and most badass (not necessarily fittest)
>>
>>694000803
You're a model example for how this should go down dude seriously props
>>
>>694005713
They came many times at my hotel when I called them because of niggers breaking things, selling drugs and having extra people stay without paying
>>
File: 3547.jpg (46 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
3547.jpg
46 KB, 768x432
Yes officer thank you officer I won't misbehave sorry.
>>
>>694005910
So, in other words you don't have a point and you're just spewing bullshit. Bravo, good job.
>>
>>694005895
an anonymous source and his girlfriend, nice proof
>>
>>694005895
>http://www.startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
>a source confirmed to the Star Tribune Friday.

KEK'd hard
>>
File: czech.jpg (234 KB, 573x772) Image search: [Google]
czech.jpg
234 KB, 573x772
mmm tasty I love a man in uniform.
>>
>>694005802
/thread
>>
>>694005861

excellent, thanks

here is another

https://twitter.com/RamseySheriff/status/751880912015503360
>>
so because you resemble a robbery suspect, you forfeit your right to not get shot to death? that's cool.
>>
>>694006276
I swear old white men can't wait to jump on a boy in blues dick
>>
>>694001841
He wasn't licensed through them, they said he was licensed through a different county
>>
>>694006404
Also I feel like this cop was stupid enough to think this guy who just told me he had a gun is gonna shoot me if I was gonna shoot a cop I wouldn't tell him
>>
>>694005799
They keep saying they're blue warriors and shit. They aren't.

They are public servants. That's why the job is special. They're putting their lives below everyone else's. Or they're supposed to.

I'm sick of hearing their first job is to get home safe. It's actually their last. Their first is to make everyone else gets home safe, perp included unless they're showing signs that they'll continue to hurt others.

Also, if milfags acted the way cops do, they'd be court martialed immediately.
>>
>>694005861
>https://twitter.com/RamseySheriff/status/751133768048480256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
yes and if you READ down he also states it's possible he has a permit from elsewhere in the state.
>>
>>694005886
I agree with you on all counts
>>
>>694005278
more like faux news, amirite guise???
>>
>Ctrl-F
>snopes
>0 for 0

Here you go, faggots

http://www.snopes.com/philando-castile-was-not-wanted-for-armed-robbery/
>>
>>694006397
If you look like a robbery suspect and a cop tells you not to move at gunpoint once you've told him that you have a gun and you go reach all in your shit, you've officially given up your right to not get shot by being unable to follow orders
>>
>>694006588
yu know that's a good point. cops should be treated like military

or maybe our military should just be cops? is tht too much like a militarized zone then? like martial law?

i mean what'st he difference really? they both have guns and the police, when it comes down to it, use military gear anyway.
>>
>>694005501

> being so mad that you forget how to form a coherent sentence
>>
File: xwcww9t9bpwops4sogos.jpg (50 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
xwcww9t9bpwops4sogos.jpg
50 KB, 652x365
how could anyone go out and defend the same group of people who come and take your weed away?
>>
>>694005886
Waiting for the gun to be pointed at you is waiting too late. Have fun being dead
>>
>>694006026
>I'm getting my head bounced off concrete
>I'm not a pussy
>Beaten to death cause I'm a man

Sure, he shot him cause he's a pussy.
Self defense is only for nig nogs committing crimes

Also, I know Trayvon wasn't shot by cops, I was just trying to show that I don't have too much of a bias one way or the other.
>>
>>694005802
>>694005802
We're gaining ground here.
Without having to resort to sources (since all information isn't clear and i don't want to explain why witness statements can't be trusted here.), do you agree that IF he would have reached for the gun or reacted spastically, then it would have been reasonable to shoot the man.
Keep in mind the following assumptions.
>hasn't shown official permit yet
>gun is visible to cop
>made a sudden move to make the cop feel unsafe
>>
>>694006588
Lol shut up faggot, military guys do worse than this as they should, they don't have to worry about this PC bullshit this country is deteriorating into.
>>
>>694006764
Utterly misleading.

He matched a BOLO alert for an armed robbery suspect, which is why he was pulled over, not for a broken tail light which is a lie told by his dindu girlfriend.
>>
>>694006784
He told the cop he had a gun and made a bad decision to reach in his pockets still doesn't justify his death go suck some cop dick
>>
>>693995423
Oh look! It's a made up facts thread.
>>
>>694005895

> "a source"

I'll take "shit that never happened" for 500, Alex!
>>
>>694006222
better than a tweet from the sheriff that in another tweet states it's possible he had one from another area in the same state. lawdy lawd. besides his gf was an eye fucking witness.. something cops usually drool over when trying to make any case
>>
>>694006764
whaaaa!

"The Conservative Treehouse article employed a series of half-truths, misleading claims, and unsupported speculation in an attempt to justify the fatal force used by an officer during a traffic stop in Minnesota."

that's it your BANNED from My Conservative Treehouse! something something cuck
>>
>>694006555
>Also I feel like this cop was stupid enough to think this guy who just told me he had a gun is gonna shoot me if I was gonna shoot a cop I wouldn't tell him
OMG thank you!!!
>>
>>694007102
ITT: people who want the police to put it in their butt.
>>
>>694007077
What kind of nigger drives around with a broken tail light after robbing a store? Obviously he was set up. Also, how did his "girlfriend" know the tail light was broken if she was inside the car?
>>
>>693995423
Real Egyptians are not nig-nogs
>>
>>694007093
The courts and department policy would disagree with you their friend that has no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>694007093

if you wait until they've got the gun pointed at you you're already dead.

also I hope you realize you are the literal definition of "he dindu nuffin"
>>
>>694007158
Biased statements are fairly common, especially with what is going on with BLM. Her statement shouldn't be trusted because of special interest.
>>
>>694007158
not to mention even negroes know better than to rob a store with a fucking baby in the back seat. i think they teach that in nigger-rigging 101
>>
>>694006555
More like the cop was a not so intelligent pussy who was askeered. You know that some LE agencies won't accept candidates with a high IQ for fear they will actually think before following an order.
>>
>>694007359

how did you manage to buy an internet connection with food stamps, Jamal?
>>
>>694007497
Get out of here with your bait
>>
>>694007406
you mean the same court that lets corporations shit in our rivers?
>>
File: blm.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
we wuz kings n shiet
>>
>>694006710
yep that's the foxy faux news
>>
>>694007329

are we being raised by leddit or something?
>>
>>694007453
Common misconception, actually it was take your niglet to work day and totally keeping within tradition.
>>
>>694007158
In a lot of cases, any witnesses who're close to the victim are worth jack shit
>>
NIGGERS AREN'T PEOPLE
THEY'RE THINGS YOU KILL
WITH A HAMMER AND A POWER DRILL
PUT IT TO THE TEMPLE
PULL THE TRIGGER
THERE GOES ANOTHER FUCKING NIGGER
NIGGERS
THEY'RE THINGS YOU KILL
>>
>>694000060
Name for me a single source of news that's UNbiased. It's literally impossible. You're just used to your left-leaning sources
>>
>>694007570
Your mom helped pay for it.
>>
>>694007380
He didn't have a broken tail light, idiot and he probably didn't commit the robbery. The bitch lied. That whole facebook video was a passion play. Did you happen to notice how utterly calm she was? Yeah, not how a normal person reacts to seeing their loved one get shot.
>>
>>694005861
>>
>>694006784
How the hell does he know he matches a description. Also, there is a debate over what license the cop was talking about. Gun or driver.

>Give me your license
>Reach for license
>Don't move!
>Clearly talking to other person cause I'm following what he just said
>Get shot
>Really wish I knew I looked like a robbery suspect
>>
File: 1463139880809.jpg (937 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1463139880809.jpg
937 KB, 840x3733
>>694007629
Yep, the government of your people apparently
>>
>>694006784
he wasn't told he was pulled over cuz he looked like an armed suspect but told it was his malfunctioning tail let.
>>
>>694007774
that shit doesn't even rhyme. Go kill yourself
>>
>>694007751
i stand corrected. i only attended three of the required course and those in blackface. the minute i ate the fried chicken the jig was up, so to speak.
>>
>>694007757
>In a lot of cases

in every case, ever.
>>
>>693995423
http://www.allenbwest.com/matt-palumbo/newly-released-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-on-alton-sterling-shooting

http://www.allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/huge-new-detail-emerges-about-why-minnesota-man-was-stopped-by-police

Just criminals trying to kill cops and keep being criminals.
>>
File: back to reddit with you.jpg (200 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit with you.jpg
200 KB, 717x880
>>694007985
>>
If you have ever been in trouble with the law or at school or even with your parents you know how much shit gets twisted like when your mom yells at you for something you did and tells your dad and changes the story and you say "thats not how it happened!!" And your mom says don't back talk me young man and you just sit there pissed off thats what's happening here
>>
>>694000060
>Biased news source.

Does any unbiased news source exist?

Everyone chooses their narrative and then suckles at the news teat that tastes good to them.
>>
>>693995423
>Nig-nog
>Nig-nog
>Nig-nog
>Nig-nog Nig-nog Nig-nog

you sure sound non-biased and unpartial.
>>
File: 1468095350850.png (252 KB, 350x293) Image search: [Google]
1468095350850.png
252 KB, 350x293
>>694006931
Shall I walk you through it Nimrod?
>>
>>694007836
I've watched a lot of Animal Planet and I love NatGeo, but I'm not really qualified to speak to baboon behavior. Are you saying she broke the tail light after he was killed?
>>
>>694006942
That's standard rules of engagement for military.

Cops were supposed to be willing to make that sacarfice. Which is why they used to be revered. They clearly aren't anymore and place they're lives above others, and demand the same respect. Hence the reason people hate them more each day.
>>
>>694004654
Trueee
>>
>>694007629
Sure. Whatever. Deflect. Laws are laws for a reason. If a guy says I have a gun and doesn't stop moving when you tell him to yous best shoot and be honest about it because it's literally 50/50 as to whether you live or die at that point. You don't wait and you don't see. You deal with the situation. And the only thing that will keep ol Ching Chang out of prison is his ability to tell the truth. And those same courts are far more likely to make an example out of him, especially with the current political climate, than just let him off.
>>
>>694007968
well now they don't pull up along side you and start yelling "are you the armed lobber guy? huh? i can't hear you! loll your window down! i said are you that guy who lobbed the liquor store with a gun? is it you? come on, really? i mean an armed lobber WOULD say he wasn't?.i think you going to have to pull over. oh and your tail right is bloken"
>>
>>694007808
time to masturbate
>>
>>694007836
I think it's been settled that whatever she says can't be trusted. Even if you're on BLM's side. She has a special interest and a goal to further BLM's agenda. She knew she could highlight over this and decided to play a show for the ignorant who take her word without thinking.
>>
>>694008314
sorry that was pretty racist #yerrowlivesmatter
>>
>>694007049
he reached for the ID as was requested is what it says lol
>>

Don't they all, though?
>>
>>694007904
That's the whole reason he was pulled over. That's the whole difference. It wasn't a tail light. He matched the description of an armed robber
>>
File: image.png (892 KB, 1771x691) Image search: [Google]
image.png
892 KB, 1771x691
>>693995423
>he was a good boy
>dindu nuffinz wrong
>upstanding memba uv dis communitay
>gang banging is misunderstood
>yooz racist
>kill all whites

So innocent.
>>
>>694008501
The whole he's black so he did argument pretty much the opposite of he dindu nuthin
>>
>>694007913
Who said anything about white people?

Why do white people have to make everything about them?
>>
>>694008322
you're welcome
>>
>>694008667
shut up kevin
>>
>>694008746
NO YOU SHUT UP COREY
>>
>>694008432
I agree.
>>
>>694007077
>lie told by his dindu girlfriend.
You are incorrect! The lie was from the po po when he lied to her that it was for a tail light doh
>>
>>694008667
Im simply making a point. Nice dodge though. I almost made you reply with something useful like criticism or a rebuttal.
>>
>>693999699
so many sixes
so many nines
get the fuck out three you absolute cunt
>>
>>694008216

> "ill call him stupid, that will show him!"
>>
>>694003379

It's because it's extremely difficult to find a nig without a criminal record. All the protestors have one, and they think *they're* good people, so they assume that the ones getting killed are getting killed because of racism, not because they're scumbags who have no idea how to behave in a civilized society.
>>
>>694007913
IMO the Dallas shooter made the mistake of identifying white people as his enemy. He should have just said he was targeting cops in general. It makes him seem like less of a racist fanatic, and more of someone who hates people who take advantage of their power.
>>
>>694008654
>crips facebook group
cringe
>>
>>694007738
really? the best you got? *pats head* good try boy
>>
>>694000803
A shining example of a black man. Now if you will just put this arm band on identifying yourself and kindly step on this train we can make America great again.
>>
>>694008936
Except that hasn't been confirmed by anything. Not one source besides her lying fucking mouth.
>>
>>694009006
You almost had me! But then I realized you weren't saying anything useful either.
>>
>>694008432
The sheboon smelled a lawsuit lottery ticket as well as charges for her since they were selling drugs and robbing places together. Slight of hand and nothing up her greasy sleeve, PRESTO! Smoke and mirrors have the terrorist organization BLM attacking America again instead of her being investigated.
>>
File: pocket_pc.jpg (20 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
pocket_pc.jpg
20 KB, 300x400
this happened right after 9-11

>be me
>white young (at the time) male
>waiting in NYC port authority for my friend
>bus is late
>other buses come and go
>still waiting
>all of a sudden i hear "don't move"
>6 cops surrounding me with guns pointed at me
>what? i ask
>"what's that?"
>point at my belt where i have pocket pc
>this? I say
>like an idiot i pull it out
>6 cops move forward
>sharp intakes of breath
>"it's a pocket pc" i say
>show screen
>they all relax, lower guns
>they disperse
>won't answer the questions i fucking have
>not one word
>they're gone
>friend finally arrives

if i was black, i'd probably be dead. fact.
>>
>>694008936
Not him but I think they just lucked out on the taillight. Precursors stop for a legit reason so they could figure out if he was in fact dat nigguh
>>
>>694007836
>The bitch lied
yeah I know the cop lied to the victim and his gf
>>
File: RestInPeace.jpg (206 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
RestInPeace.jpg
206 KB, 500x420
>>693995423
>Nig-nog was not licensed to carry

All others are accurate, but this is not yet established.
Permit may have been issued by another county. But this is not likely, since the GF would have posted a copy by now if there really was a permit. She would do this so support her 3 GoFundMe accounts collecting $$$$.
>>
>>694007865
thissity this this
>>
File: stop breaking the law.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
stop breaking the law.gif
2 MB, 320x179
LOL IT WAS A NIGGER

WHO CARES.

WHO SERIOUSLY CARES
>>
Naw, different person. The gunman had a more western african facial features, longer jaw and face shape with heavier bones. Looks to be in his late 30's early 40's

Phil has a more ethiopian face, facial hair, and different toned skin.
>>
>>694009376
Prove it.
>>
Snopes completely debunked "The Conservative Treehouse" (kek) story. And the man pictured in the robbery looks like nothing like Philando. OP is just another hateful racist who approves of the murder of blacks.
>>
File: Back_To_Reddit_With_You.jpg (79 KB, 343x604) Image search: [Google]
Back_To_Reddit_With_You.jpg
79 KB, 343x604
>>694009276
If you were black, it would have been stolen anyway along with the 8 wallets in your possession that also don't belong to you and you would have tried to pull your illegal gun on the police and kill all 6 because niggers think they actually can.

Nice try kid.
>>
>>694009423
>>693995423

i don't know shit about the facebook story. that seems suspicious to me. conspiracy to take it down, etc.

i will reserve judgment on that one.
>>
>>694008501
you're really not gonna do well here if you can't read no green text.
HIs point is the victim didn't know that, I will bet the pig told them it was the tail light as a ruse as cops are soooo good at ruses.
>>
>>694008654
He was adored by children at the school he WORKED at fuckwad. Probably more than we can say for you
>>
>>694009276
If you've been black it would've went "man fug y'all nigguhs dis shit just a"
*reaches suddenly*
BLAT BLAT BLAT
>>
>>694009607
>Snopes completely debunked
stopped reading.
>>
>>694009276
i should mention they did not techically surround me. there was a wall of bus exits where i was waiting on one side the semicircle of police on the other.
>>
>>694009423
Not if she has a good jewish lawyer, that bitch is about to get rich yo know what im saying dawg some ching ching to get sum bling bling yo know wat im saying sheeeeit.
Anyway the Cop fucked up
>>
>>694009831
That's fine, I know reading is hard for idiots. Snopes debunks a lot of bullshit on the internet, and this flimsy ass story was especially easy to debunk. Racist trash.
>>
>>694009791
Just because you're cool at work doesn't mean your not a shit bag on "dem streets". He's already been proven to be a pothead and an illegal gun carrier because of it
>>
>>694009796
i don't know man. afterwards, i was thinking to myself even back then, if one of them had been a little nervous or new or whatever, i might have gotten at least one bullet. or i'd looked like just slightly more of a threat.
>>
File: Thats_Fucking_Funny.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
Thats_Fucking_Funny.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>694009607
>Snopes
>>
>>694009200
Explain.
My point was simply that even with like minded people in power, BLM will not care unless the outcome is what they want it to be. No matter what evidence they are shown, they will cause havoc and blame the system or call people racists. In other words, they have no intellectual honesty.
Note: we are discussing to find the truth, not to see who "wins". If you can make a clear argument and i see nothing logically wrong with it, i will agree with you. Im willing to take anything back and compromise as long as it is reasonable.
>>
Arent pro cops playing the "he dindu nuthin" card when they talk about about police? "Oh the cop was protecting himself since the suspect was black!"
>>
>>694006588
>Their first is to make everyone else gets home safe, perp included unless they're showing signs that they'll continue to hurt others.
What fucking lily white fantasy are you living in ?
Do any of you fucking SJWs have contact with actual niggers, not your gender queer black friend you met in at the anti-trump rally, but real fucking niggers? Anyone's natural and first concern is to get home safe, any officer who would put a perps life above their own would not last long. How fucking dumb are you? We really need to reinstate the draft so faaggots like you learn about making split second life and death situations, here's a hint for a situation like that, you always choose death for the other person.
>>
>>694009349
and i'm sure the "precursors" didn't tell them it was for a robbery suspect or maybe they did and the dude was reaching for license or ID as requested to show he wasn't said robber.
>>
>>694009791
Oh you got him good he is probably feeling the angry flaming hot cheetoes burn by now while leaving a scat mark on his underwear.
and listening to im a scat man
>>
>>694008667
Kek
>>
>>694010069
>Snopes debunks
kek
>>
>>694010264
Laughing
>>
>>694005328

0/10 try harder dickbreath
>>
>>694009276
they should have shot you for being a faggot with an ipaq.
>>
File: 1467221627975.jpg (884 KB, 2441x3281) Image search: [Google]
1467221627975.jpg
884 KB, 2441x3281
>>694009540
again...

LOLOLOL IT WAS A NIGGER

WHO REALLY FUCKING CARES

AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S JUST ONE LESS NIGGER WE HAVE TO LOOK AT
>>
File: ZXI9q1o.png (545 KB, 610x609) Image search: [Google]
ZXI9q1o.png
545 KB, 610x609
>>694000405
Bwahahaha
>>
File: Black TSA- NoWay!.jpg (105 KB, 828x590) Image search: [Google]
Black TSA- NoWay!.jpg
105 KB, 828x590
>>694009980
>Not if she has a good jewish lawyer,

But she is being advised by a sandnigger terror group based in Canada.
>>
>>694009831
>pretending he can read at all
>>
>>694003486
dude the bias is obvious , the idea he was to be stopped for a broken tail lights from the dumb fuck in the car , the cops stated beforehand thats he could be the armed robber and sure as shit hes driving around with a gun at his hip

guilty as fook
>>
>>694010511
don't bring ipaqs into this, ipaqs were based
>>
>>694009072
He had quoted ties to black panther like groups. There's no way that would save him lol
>>
>>694010511
it was 2001. but yeah, it was a little queer in retrospect.
>>
>>694010719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLq153EH44
>>
>>694009276
>(at the time) male
Nice bait you got there, faggot
>>
>>694009980
How did the cop fuck up? The nigger died. How much more successful can a cop get?
>>
>>694008662
Not if you know literally anything at all about crime statistics.
>>
>>694010106
wow being a pothead is actually an argument against his guilt condomfuck. and we already know he has a permit to own the gun.
>>
>>694010614

HE WAS JUST A NIGGER

A SMELLY STINKY NIGGER

SO WHO GIVES A SHIT
>>
>>694010838
Once you go black, you have broken the law because bestiality is against the law.
>>
>>694010109
exactly, don't need a nervous fucking nelly toting a gun around the public with the authority to use it.
>>
>>694008746
Do you ever think about adopting a little african nigger and naming him Kevin, and then putting him back up for adoption because you don't want to raise him, just so there's a nigger in the world named Kevin?
>>
>>694010187
topkek
>>
>>694008501
Yes, but he didn't know that. He thought he was following the officers instructions and wound up dead
>>
File: Who kills Who.jpg (43 KB, 599x733) Image search: [Google]
Who kills Who.jpg
43 KB, 599x733
>>694010138
Where is BLM when blacks kill blacks? There are a shit load more blacks killing blacks than anyone else.
>>
>>694010838
Deport the kids too, problem solved.
>>
>>694010908
not really though. plenty more white crminals than black. you faggot racists get hung up on the percapita thing like it means anything. mostly because you don't understand how statistics works.
>>
>>694010894
Civil Suit that is how
>>694011062
anyway why the fuck didn`t the cop talked to the women first ? she is the one been stopped I don`t get it honestly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZChzrJikWA
>>
>>694010187
No. At this point we're trying to not speculate as much as we can. But with under certain circumstances and assumptions, it seems to us like the cop might have overreacted, but his actions weren't out of line.
I think the problem is that you don't take into account how much of their job is subjective. There isn't a handbook that explains every scenario in detail. Only guidlines to follow under certain circumstances. The cop could have avoided killing him, of course. But what us "pro cops" are doing is taking into account the cops thought process. Its easy to say that you personally wouldn't shoot the man and you would have tazed him or been more clear, but the fact is that something happened that caused the cop to pull that trigger. Something that activated his instinct to protect himself. That is what we are trying to figure out. If it turns out that there was no reasonable motive, then I'm all for sending him to prison for manslaughter and removing him from the ranks.
>>
>>694010264
kek
>>
>>694011124
yeah.
>>
>>694010943
You don't understand legal gun carrying then. If you lie on the forms that's a felony. Owning guns while being the user of illegal drugs is a felony. Now he's a double felon and his(rumored to be nonexistent carry permit) is void.
>>
>>694011354
BECAUSE THEY ARE A RACIALLY-MOTIVATED GROUP

Are you really that clueless?
>>
File: Alli.jpg (28 KB, 215x277) Image search: [Google]
Alli.jpg
28 KB, 215x277
>>694010838
They put the kids in foster care?

They should deport those little fucks along with their criminal parents.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (170 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
170 KB, 1024x600
>>694010883
the at the time was about being young fag lord. you faggots see traps in everything. your'e the redneck version of that neural network that sees dogs everywhere.

can someone with good photshop skills make a trap version of this?
>>
>>694010719
>dude the bias is obvious
lol yeah no bias detected in the conservative tree site idiot.
>>
>>694010688
>>694010069
samefags gonna samefag
>>
>>694005328
>SIDES DESTROYED

Yes, our prophet
>>
File: catpooping91.jpg (75 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
catpooping91.jpg
75 KB, 1440x1080
>>694011701
you need to be gassed, pervert.
>>
>>694011633
nope. That was my point.
>>
>>694011385
This
>>
>>694011397
>Civil Suit that is how
You can't win a suit against a cop for a justified killing tho
>>
>>694011872
RB was "robot bomb". He knew!
>>
>>694011701
>your'e the redneck version
ffs
>>
File: BTM.jpg (46 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
BTM.jpg
46 KB, 624x351
>>
>>694011385
Honestly this is reasonable with the parent one it is better because of money $$$ also separating them from their parents can be a traumatic experience.
>>694010669
she fucked up then
>>694011124
Oh bro you have so much to learn just see guys from honduras, they have even european names some from Mexico too we call them Brayans ( they actually name them that way )
also Kevin
>>
>>694011901
that wasn't your point, it was mine. stop role playing me.
>>
>>694011947
This
>>
>>694011549
It's been confirmed that he never applied for a concealed carry permit anywhere.
>>
>>694011947
yes you can and they do quite often. In fact departments have put it into their budget. Thing is it isn't news worthy so the media don't broad cast it. It doesn't get ratings.
>>
>>694011397
>anyway why the fuck didn`t the cop talked to the women first ? she is the one been stopped I don`t get it honestly.

Video is reversed- like in a mirror. They guy was driving.
>>
>>694012060
I don't understand your accent.
>>
>>694010209
Plot twist! Am milfags and know what it is to place others lives above own, you basement dweller.

Hence the reason I get pissed when police compare themselves and their jobs to us.

>Not actively trying to hurt people (planting an IED, calling in indirect fire, pointing a gun at you) then there's no reason to shoot
>>
>>694000803
or the cop in this case was a twitchy moron
>>
>>694012152
well share the link then

i mean it's certainly possible he lied to a bitch
>>
File: walletrustmeitisjustacellphone.jpg (24 KB, 330x277) Image search: [Google]
walletrustmeitisjustacellphone.jpg
24 KB, 330x277
>>694012012
Holy God never thought of that
was thinking it was an RB kelly song
>>
>>694012071
Ok Sheldon. I know you cannot understand sarcasm.
>>
>>694012152
He was recently issued a permit from the streets. Lashaundra knows whats up.
>>
>>694011397
she was passenger. image flipped on video
>>
>>694011354
Where is BLM when there is facism in Africa killing gays for their sexuality. They are mostly focused on 1st world problems because they aren't true activists. They only want a cozier lifestyle without criticism. Same goes for 3rd wave feminists. Never seen then fight against true misogyny in Saudi Arabia, Jerusalem, or any Muslim fundamentalist run country. They just want a cozier lifestyle for themselves.
>>
>>694012190
I rate everything 9/11.
>>
>>694011549
>Owning guns while being the user of illegal drugs
now you are just nitpicking because you know you are wrong.
>>
>>694012206
Im drunk and keyboard is configured I don`t know what language anyway there we call mexicans that are fucked up Brayans, also Kevin is a popular name.
Honduras has it worse.
>>
>>694012152
Sauce?
Really, I have not found any official confirmation. Only anonymous source with the Star Tribune or some such.
>I still don't think he had one tho.
>>
>>693995423
fucking stupid niggers they are like terrorist
>>
>>694011549
you don't understand what being innocent until proven guilty means, faggot. you should move to another country that doesn't have that. yuo don't fucking deserve it.
>>
>>694011760
lying fags gonna lie cuz they don't have a decent argument and whine because they know they caint read nuthin
>>
>>694012348
oh ok thanks
>>694012414
You`re correct they compared it to the 9/11 police officers don`t know why Never Forget.
>>
>>694012212
There's where you're wrong, faggot. ZOG thinks we're bullet sponges and expects us to endure more hazards than a cop. Dying is just part of being a soldier, it's not what we expect cops to do. Cops are supposed to go home, we aren't.
>>
>>694012640
Most of them are Muslims, I believe im not sure.
Malcom X was Muslim niggers had him whacked and it was a Muslim.
>>
>>694012474
The struggle is reel

>Gin/10
>>
>>694012190
I said 'win a suit', not 'bring a suit'
Give sauce on winning a suit for justified killing.
>>
>>694012671
Ok. So say he lived. His life would have still been ruined. If he did have a permit that's gone. Job at the school? Gone. DL? Gone. Jail time and probation for at least a year. And that's if he didn't rob the store.
>>
>>694012474
Thanks bro, I appreciate your efforts.
>>
>>694012226
this fo sho bad po po
>>
File: abc.png (91 KB, 307x423) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
91 KB, 307x423
>>694000199
>>
>>694008452
Source?
Not that i don't believe you but i want to use the same source to be on the same page with you.
>>
>>694012671
>you should move to another country that doesn't have tha
so this
>>
>>694006069
swati is that you?
>>
>>694010838
ahhhhhhh its a shame , they could have fucked that kid off as hand luggage at the same time
>>
>>694012688
ok, I feel sorry for you since you caint read nuthin
>>
>>694012212
Some are ex vets probably PTSD kicks in think they are in Iraq, or Afghanistan.
anyway if you want a good job well payed while you can kill and get payed subscribe here army bro www shooterjobs com sometimes it is just a month can`t do that anymore too old for it so if you want to get some more action there you go.
>>
>>694012403
exactly. They are only around when they can start shit up. They don't care about black lives only creating more hate.
>>
>>694013009
His DL would not be gone. Hell, he's been ticketed on average once every 60 days since he started driving. They just forgave over half of his tickets because 'Mu Blackness'
>>
>>694013009
that isn't life ruined, he just becomes a little more like every other poor fucker out there with little choice and few prospects.
>>
File: true.jpg (139 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
139 KB, 624x351
>>694012055
>>
>>694011758
dont be a fucktard all you`re life , have a day off for once

dunuffin in car states the cars being stopped for a ``busted tail light``

its on record the cops reports in before he stops the car in a radio transmission that hes stopping the car as he looks like a robbery suspect

this is as clear as day or as clear as the fuckin space between you`re ears
>>
>>694013221
was referring to the post the poster was referring to kek
>>
>>694013306
Really? Always just assumed that site was a scam. I'm definitely looking into it.

Hooah
Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 34

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.