Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Work Thread >What do you hate about your job?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1224x918
Work Thread

>What do you hate about your job?
>>
People who complain about the job
>>
>>693534283
I don't hate anything about my job.
Because I didn't settle for a job I hated.

So stop whining.
And carry on taking the easy route.
>>
>>693534283
Hey, I used to work there.
I hated the Indians who were vegetarian always asking for "BEGGIE BURGER"
NO MEET
NOO MEET
Fucking curry niggers
>>
>>693535357
This.

Watchmaker in high-end jewelry store here.

The worst part are the lazy co-workers and the customers not knowing about their own watches due to negligence of the salespeople (from hopefully another store).
>>
Firefighter/Paramedic

Abuse of the 911 system.

Half of my districts 12,000 ambulance calls a year should be doctors appointments or personal vehicle to the ER. I don't think people get that ambulances are not unlimited, that there is usually only one to a fairly large area, and that by using it as their personal taxi they may be preventing someone else in their area from receiving non-delayed life saving care that really needs it.
>>
>career

Pulling over dindu's because they never really ever do nuffin. Now I always have niggers pulling out there phones and yelling at me about "muh rights" and "muh black lives matter" when all I'm trying to do is issue a citation because their tags are overdue. But I deal with drunk natives and lawn spics more often so it is almost bearable. Phx PD faggot here
>>
Aircraft engineer

I love my job but I fucking hate passengers and crew. Aircraft a great to work on when there's no fuckers on them.
>>
File: 14679415072231564477643.jpg (392 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
14679415072231564477643.jpg
392 KB, 1280x720
I get no respect from managers and the pay isnt enough for the hassle.

Management spends money on some bullshit waypoint checking system but wont spend a dollar on vests or a boot allowance.

The Union is fucking weak and the only thing they can do is get us a raise sporadically.

I can't fucking wait to be a cop, at least If I have to put up with bullshit I'll be getting $26/hour to do it.
>>
Engineer at a factory. Have to deal with middle school educated fucks who don't know the difference between a Phillips head and flat head screw driver. All these ppl do is put shit in boxes and bitch about how they only get paid 14 bucks a hour to put stuff in boxes and then put said boxes on pallets.
>>
other than the fact I come home smelling like a restaurant, nothing much, besides the one annoying dickhead delivery driver.
>>
>>693535090
This.

And they always expect you to agree with them. I just smile and nod.
>>
Government workers are pretty much unfireable after a couple years so you work with a lot of idiots.
>>
>>693536838

Shit, that sounds awesome. How did you get into it? I have a thing for timepieces, but I ended up as a network engineer.
>>
Having to stand all day.
>>
>>693539668
Dunno where you live bro but $26/hr is pretty God damn high for a cop. The highest paid cops around me at base level are like 50k USD
>>
>>693534283
I guess it's not the job, I like my job, cool boss.
I just hate coworkers who thinks I'm their friend, I keep it professional and I couldn't give two fucking shits what you do outside our work.
>>
Beta as fuck?
>percussionist
>triangle masterclass
>>
>>693538858
Fuck you pig faggot.

Fuck the phoenix PD.

Get a real job you piece of shit.
>>
I'm a bar back
I actually love the job but everyone one is a fucking Jew about splitting tips.

Cleaning up puke isn't all that bad.
>>
>>693540764
Canada
>>
>>693540764
>25/hr
>48k a year

I have some news for faggot.
>>
>>693541044
Meh, Our current society needs cops.
>>
>>693535357
>hating self
>whining to careless faggots on internet because no friends
>easy route
i enjoy my job, but you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>693541249
Is this bait or are you just retarded? 25x40x52=52,000
>>
>>693541340
Would we need them if we never had them?
>>
>>693541340
Sure we do dick sucker.

Just kill yourself, worthless pig.
>>
>>693539668
Join the sherrifs department bro
less risks.
>>
>>693538858
Law enforcement is full of people who were too stupid to go to college. Fuck off with your "career"
>>
>>693534283
Graduate student

I hate the constant high expectations of research and learning at the same time
>>
>>693534283
>Pizza delivery driver
I hate the lack of upward mobility but I mean its not like that's a huge secret or anything.
>>
>>693541453
retarded bait negro.
>>
>>693537702
Tell me, how often do you deal with things like child birth and the elderly?
Cause I was thinking about going into EMS training but I would much rather not deal with either of those.
Would moving to a district where I'm a firefighter/Paramedic be a smarter choice?
Also, how would you rate your job overall?
>>
>>693541455

You're right we should all live in communities that care about one another...and appoint one guy to make everyone better when they're sick and one guy to like protect the others when bad things happen.

We shouldnt have to label them man, just live free in a society without labels.
>>
>cell tower foreman

The 30 year old babies mad because they didn't apply themselves and now they complain left and right.
>>
>>693534283
is this the one in long beach?
>>
I'm a surfing instructor in a small coastal tourist town. I get paid to hang out at the beach 5 months out of the year and I have banged 8 of my students (all college girls; shit was cash) since May. My only complaint is that I can't do it year-round because beginners don't wanna go in the water when it's below 70
>>
File: that_guy.png (384 KB, 297x466) Image search: [Google]
that_guy.png
384 KB, 297x466
>>693541044
Lol your autism is showing, pal
>>
>Hair Salon Assistant

I dont like how nasty women leave used tissues and cups everywhere but it's nice to talk to decent people and it pays pretty well. Plus you'd be surprised how much people like to be shampoo'd by a guy.
>>
>>693541453
That is gross pay. Unless you have a family and qualify for more deductions. You are not getting that entire amount
>net pay
>>
>>693541522
How so?
>>
>>693534283
I hate that if I stand around for literally half a second, I get yelled at.
Fuck In N Out.
I get you shouldn't do nothing for awhile, but sitting around for a fucking second isn't that big a deal
>>
>>693541976

Are you fucking retarded? No one gives net pay when someone asks how much they make.
>>
>>693541568
Not a cop but not really dumbshit. Know plenty of people who had honors in HS and full rides to colleges and they got a bachelor in criminal justice then became a cop. I'm a firefighter/paramedic which requires no degree and make 80k. So what do you make with that plethora of college intelligence buddy?
>>
>>693541944
Keep sucking that pig dick.

When they come knocking on your door like the SS we'll see who has autism.
>>
>>693538858
fuck pigs your lower than me. coming from a lawn spic.
>>
>>693534283
I have one of the best jobs imo. I work in a grocery store. I work in the back stacking shelves and most times the shelves are fine so it's a basic 4-9 hour day of whatever and get paid every thursday. Everyone at my work is super chill and funny. My boss is a funny dude too. I hate nothing about my job. The only thing I wish was changed was that I don't work on putting the hamburger meat and shit out. I have to put the meat in the machine and it crushes it into lines of hamburger meat that I have to put on this styrofoam type thing and wrap that. I can never get the right amount of meat and fuck it up. Other than that I fucking love my job. Good pay, Awesome coworkers, little work. I would never quit.
>>
>>693537702
Shit, don't it cost like $1500 for a trip in one?
>>
File: Screenshot_184.png (468 KB, 582x575) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_184.png
468 KB, 582x575
the business of which im employed is ran by a family of indians
they just hired one new person ive been the only one there for months other than my boss and his relatives
its like a mini india there its horrible they treat you so passive aggressively ykno caste system shit
their shit stinks best
im trying to gather a collection of indian hate wether it be designated shitting streets or how they never throw anything out
>>
>>693534283
The pay but to be honest, my own fault for not upping My skills more. OTHERTHAN that quite fun job
>>
>>693542729
nice pic
>>
>>693542729

They are fucking awful people. No respect for personal space, fucking super jew level bartering for fucking everything, they smell, they are annoying and a large portion of them are retarded even though people seem to think they are smart.
>>
I hate dealing with costumers, they are sooooo fucking retarded its unbearable. I hate the stupid ass holes who manage the place and I hate how mind numbingly repetitive it is. the only fucking reason I still work there is because it works with my school schedule.
>>
>>693542729
I have no fucking idea of what you tried to tell us and it kinda makes me want to know
>>
>>693534283
people who ignore my emails.

like our product tech support, our AR/AP departments too fucking inept to do anything right, CONSTANT IT/software issues.
>>
Flight Instructor

I get $21 an hour but I only get paid when I fly so if it's shitty weather, I don't get paid.

Students trying to kill me every day sucks a little

foreign students who cant speak english and cant drive suck

I live 25 miles away from the airport so driving all the way out there and back for one flight sucks. Or going there and then the person doesn't show sucks even more.

but overall it's pretty sweet. another year or so and I'll have enough time to go to the airlines.
>>
>>693541702
Child birth, not much honestly unless you work in a slum city system where nigger bitches are popping out like 5 kids by 20 so the last 3 are on the floor when you get there. I've worked in a middle/upper class suburb for 7 years and have delivered 0. We do have a lot of elderly though. It's not that bad most of them just need picked up off the floor and given a ride. Overall it's about a 7/10 job. Sleep interruptions suck really throws off your circadian rhythm and can make you irritable. Also I'm 28 and my back and knees already hurt quite a bit. Higher risk of heart disease & cancer than general public too because of job stress & exposure if a firefighter. Schedule is cash though and I make more than most people with 4 year degrees to run like 6 calls in a 24 hour shift otherwise we pretty much just chill at the firehouse. Train occasionally & keep shit clean.
>>
>>693543006
i mean curry is okay but they eat that shit all day every day
imagine going to a business and just the place reeks of curry at lunch and dinner and no its not a restaurant their home is attached
>>
>>693543614
I love curry, I could eat it every day
>>
>>693543413
What do you know about helicopter schools? Always wanted to pilot one.
>>
>>693539304
>engineer
Stfu dummy you're a greasy wrench monkey. You know why pilots and air traffic controllers laugh at you? It's because you carry this hero complex with you when really 90% of your job is scraping "window shade inop" placards off of a cruddy RG.

>sincerely, a pilot who worked as a mechanic to pay for flight training, so I know how retarded 99% of you fuckers are
>>
>>693542186
I am the cop. They aren't knocking on my door lol. However, I can tell that you're a nigger and I really wish I could stop you for a broken tail light and pop five into your chest for being such a greasy ape
>>
>>693543424
Sounds alright enough, I might try to leave Florida first so I can cut my interactions with the elderly down significantly.
How much prior knowledge did you have going into training?
Cause I feel like I might want to do some private studying before going to the classes, just so I can have the material engraved in me since its an ongoing education career.
>>
>>693539953
As a machinist, i love engineers. When I make something and it doesn't work, I just blame engineers for shitty design.
>>
>>693542194
How's that minimum wage treating you, Juan? Hopefully you can save up enough to get that sweet paint job on your '94 silverado you fucking pinto bean
>>
>>693534283
What I hate bout me job is those priggly faggots that come screechin on about "Get away from the chickens!!" and "Letty go uv ma cow's teets, freaker!" when all I do is go bout my job, feelin good vibes and sunny airs and the like!
>>
>>693543855

nothing. Never been in a helicopter. They're too expensive and not enough jobs out there flying them. Mostly military guys get all the jobs. I'm sure they're fun to fly though

I only fly fixed wings
>>
I'm an IT recruiter. My actual job isn't that bad. But the company I work for sucks mother fucking dick. The bosses take too much pride in people staying at the company for long periods of time, so they never ever fire anyone. So complete shitfucks run around doing dick all day and no one bats an eye. That sounds nice like good "job security" but literally half the company is fucking worthless and when you work on commission and those commissions come from others doing their jobs, it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>693544462
Wings.....loved that show!
>>
>>693534283
My last job was a chef
Steakhouse, trained on all sections, training people.
Minimum wage - 60 hours a week

I didn't mind so much because I liked the people and time flew, even on such shit wage I couldn't really spend it on anything so I was saving up pretty well.

Then the head chef and sous chefs started being pricks and taking the piss with everyone and everything. buillied the "special" guy on the friers who wasn't bad at his job by no means and just wanted to talk to people, started rejecting people getting staff dinners they wanted and forced them to either have leftover chicken from the past few days in a tomato sauce with some 2 day old pasta or buy their own.

Never got drinks from the bar, sorry; the regular chefs never got drinks from the bar, the head chef and sous chefs always got whatever drinks they wanted and made sure the bar staff got what they wanted for their meals and even some stuff on the side.

It just started getting to me when you're being treated like shit and people are just looking out for themselves in their little clans of friends. so I left and it's left such a bad taste in my mouth I don't want to work the catering industry again.
>>
>>693544066
Lol elders are pretty much the job bro. We fight little fire anymore. I'd say our top 3 call types are falls, chest pain, and "sick person" which usually means they should've went to doctor but called us to go to hospital. 85% of patients are 65+
>>
>>693544690
It MADE Tony Shaloub's career
>>
>>693544001
Ouch, touch a nerve?
>>
>>693539953
Let's just say, in my career of choice, if we ever worked together, you would probably never see those people again...
>>
Small business owner.

I hate that assholes are always trying to steal from me. Either theft of materials or my third warehouse manager over the past 5 years embezzling again.
>>
File: Ahaa!.jpg (143 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ahaa!.jpg
143 KB, 1024x1024
>>693545021
Yes sir!
>>
Trying not to give away too much but I was one of the main people that helped to launch a (now fairly widely known) musical instrument company a few years ago. Had a pretty illustrious career as a musician previously, as well as some technical experience.

Worked right under the owner, strategized product line, etc. Streamlined, optimized, and helped build a multimillion dollar company in just a few years with our small team.

Found out a bit ago that I was getting the shaft as far as pay. Last year, I started bringing up the issues with our direction (I have some serious strategic background), and began to get excluded from meetings.. cold shouldered. Owner definitely has a 'hot or cold' personality, makes snap judgments and oafishly blunders in the wrong direction off of his maligned, preconceived notions (part of our jobs as managers was quietly putting out fires he started).

After several months of this, I felt cornered. I forced a discussion by giving an ultimatum to the other upper managers, saying I was leaving effective immediately unless this was resolved. Gave myself the rest of the week off.

I guess the fallout was tremendous. All had to be put on 12 - 16 hour shifts to compensate for all I did in the company. It was the best job I ever had, I believed in the company, but I can only be treated unfairly so long before I take action.

Doubt anyone will care as it's tl;dr but that's my story. Still kinda reeling from it (though I've found some great industry contract gigs in the interim, doing counter-strategy for my old company)
>>
I hate whiny ass operators who complain about everything.
>>
>>693544858
Oh jeez, my only concern with that is the elderly don't take kind to my phlegmatic personality in particular so I don't need some old person giving me shit when I'm trying to help them.
>>
File: NSA.jpg (218 KB, 1000x980) Image search: [Google]
NSA.jpg
218 KB, 1000x980
When people think you're spying on them ALL the time.

Like fuck bro I have a life too you know?
>>
>>693544066
I really didn't know anything about it going into training. It's definitely not for everyone I'd say like only 25% of the people in my initial fire training 9 years ago ever made it into the field. Paramedic class maybe 50%. Everyone wants to be a firefighter paramedic since 9/11 and because they think it's easy school for a decent paying job. I tested with about 15xamount of people they actually hired off my years hiring list at my department.
>>
>>693545311
did u ever piss or shit on the instrumentz?
>>
>>693545195
Know what you mean. I owned a bar along time ago and getting honest people was a rarity. That's why I only hired Eskimos....they have a hell of a work ethic and most of them are not inclined to skim the registers......almost drank me out of business, the fucking ice monkeys, but they never stole a dime.
>>
small things i hate are being told to redo shit or do it a different way when we all know its gonna fail and the original way is best
major thing is govt locking up shit because it would alter world to much or ruin the current corrupt scales(ie planes that could go faster on way less fuel, cars that got 100+ mpg or were gasless etc)
>>
>>693545613
I was mainly going to reread my anatomy and psychology notes from highschool, seeing as I'll need to be familiar with the body and how the brain works.
Figured that was a good starting point.
>>
>>693535090
yup...this
END THREAD
>>
Work: Union Electrician

I hate the people, like really really hate them. Most of the people in the trade are either idiots, assholes or a combination of the two. Any free time is filled with them talking about their 4x4, sports or gossip. Can't we just do our job and smile, why does everyone have to be such an asshole. We make 36/hr. with okay benefits. It's not a huge amount but it's good enough, why do you have to bitch about everything,
>>
File: 3AJMJbu.png (11 KB, 492x215) Image search: [Google]
3AJMJbu.png
11 KB, 492x215
>>693534283
same shit every fucking day over and over and over no change same fucking routine
>>
>>693541044
Even when I was an angsty teenager, I wasn't this edgy.
>>
This fucking fat land whale who always tries to start shit with me telling other people I say shit that I don't.
>>
>>693545815
No, but I hand-calibrated a lot of things that left our company. It didn't matter to me if you were a celebrity customer or joe musician, I was thrilled to provide a tool for creative use.
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 785x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 785x523
I reset shelves (plano team) at Target.

I'm amazed that everyone is too busy to train me.

I'm expected to bullshit through shift while making things happen.

My co-workers are ghetto assholes who hate being bothered with questions.

Honestly, I wouldn't be having trouble if it weren't for the bullshit Target terminology that everyone uses in every single sentence. (here's a couple very simple examples: customers are called "guests" and scanners and called "my devices")

Seriously, try working there; you'll be asking people what so-and-so means, or where to get the so-and-so from, only to have everyone telling you to fuck off.

I'm in a team, and the mentality is every asshole for himself.
>>
>>693541106
Are you forreal? Mad props though if you actually enjoy it

Bartender here, I've bar backed a bit but not much, as long as I don't have to be in the glasswash it's okay I guess

Bartending though, I really enjoy it, but I wish I worked in really high end venue or hotel bar instead of the really busy nightclub I'm in right now, a big part of the job for me is talking to people and having fun, which is difficult when you're making drinks as fast as possible

I'm also getting a bit tired of the hours... It's not having to work on weekends thats the issue, more so coming home at 5 am every night 4 nights a week..
>>
>>693546828
Those kind of bitches need to be put in their place.
You either call her out on her shit and complain about her or management or she will keep doing it and it hurts your image.

Say the place starts to slip and they have to let people go during quiet periods, you're first on the chopping block because you're "always causing trouble and saying these things"
>>
>>693545074
Lol not really I'm mostly kidding. Half the guys in the shop are alright. Some guys let it go to their head. I'm mostly poking fun at you using the term "engineer" because here we save that for guys who actually have degrees and know their shit. Where are you from? Canada? I know they call their mechanics "maintenance engineers" or some shit
>>
File: 1459813379090.jpg (17 KB, 211x241) Image search: [Google]
1459813379090.jpg
17 KB, 211x241
>Cunt:"I want the bag in your hand, can you just give it to me?"
>Me:"We don't sell that here, Ma'am. It's something the company orders in so I can't give it away either."
>Cunt:"How about I give you some money and you give me the bag?"
>Me:"No Ma'am. We can't do that."
>Cunt: "Do you work here?"
> Me: *Blinks at her for a solid 45 seconds*

No, I don't. I just get dressed up in this chicken shit outfit and walk around this store all day, after stealing a nametag and radio, for my own fucking amusement. Behind this 'employees only' counter is my favorite place to hide out. I feel like fuckin' Crocodile Dunee: Camouflaged while observing retail salespeople in their natural habitat.

Retail is awful and I wonder how any of these potatoes can function without accidentally sticking their dick in a toaster.

scary thing is, they can all vote.
>>
>>693534283
Barista/Undergrad Student
13 an hour not to awful could sure do worse.
Plus with tips ends up being like 15-16 an hour.
But still fuck you and your lattes.
Bathrooms are for paying customers.
If you have to drown your coffee in simple syrup, whipped cream and sprinkles to be able to get the coffee down your fat fucking gullet you don"t like coffee fuck off.
>>
>>693540413
Not even that long. We have a 4 year term who sleeps on the job and nothing has happened to him.
>>
It's too easy but I get paid too much to leave
>>
>>693541044
Try walking Central and Buckeye at 2AM by yourself and day that again. Unless of course you're a nig nog.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
I love my job. Pays well overall. The majority of the customer base is unbelievably stupid. Subprime lending means you deal with dumbasses who know nothing of how finances work. And then you get the customers that feel entitled to single digit interest rates or luxury vehicles without having done anything to earn it. Some customers know how the system works and come in knowing what to expect, which I wish all people I dealt with were like. But hey, we live in America where they teach us about pointless shit for a majority of our education so it is what it is.
>>
>>693548459
>Retail is awful and I wonder how any of these potatoes can function without accidentally sticking their dick in a toaster.

This, although it applies to working in Hospitality too.

I had a lady one time ask how out hotel shuttle worked. I quote "our shuttle runs 24 hours a day and runs every 10 minutes"

She asks "what time does it start?" "its 24 hours" "but that's not what I asked" Fuck you lady I hope you miss your flight and we get to charge you another $200 for a night at our mediocre hotel with inflated prices.
>>
>>693534283
There's this girl in the adjacent department who really catches my eye but I know I will always be alone. It hurts some days more than others.
>>
Getting tired after cumming in so many peoples burgers. I work at Wendy´s. Guess what makes our sauce so special.
>>
>>693534283
It's sumb shit like scanning documents and entering data but I get paid 15 an hour and each 4.5 hours earns one hour of PTO. I feel replacable AF but they can never seem to catch up in the work load.
>>
File: 18j1v5suzh9khjpg.jpg (81 KB, 616x513) Image search: [Google]
18j1v5suzh9khjpg.jpg
81 KB, 616x513
>>693534283

I work as a weed delivery guy in NYC, I don't hate anything about my job, but sometimes the weather is rough.
>>
>>693548934
You sound like a faggot. Complain less nigga. No i dont drink any kind of coffee.
>>
>>693549494
Yes, one baconator with extra sauce, please. And bacon. With a side of baconator fries and a large drink. K. Thks.
>>
>>693540764

Where I am cops start at $90,000 a year. Yet as a pipeline welder I started at Enbridge making $120,000 a year. The top welder on our crew has a yearly pay of over $240,000 a year. To weld pipe.

He gets paid more than people who police, paramedics, foundation savers, nurses, most politicians... It's fucking insanity the world we live it. Just because he can melt rod on a pipe. What a fucking world, man.
>>
>>693549392
What would be the worst case scenario of you asking her out?

She says no? Better than never asking and thinking about if she said yes.
>>
Nuclear operator for the navy, i personally went through every post to see what people bitch about, all of you are ungrateful faggots who dont know what a hard fucking job is. all you niggers should eat shit and die.
>>
>>693549494

You sound like a 12 year old.

If you're going to do it, then do it right: spit in their drinks.
>>
>>693550117
You first.
>>
>>693550117
I would love to see you do the job I had mate.

I really would, i'd sit there and watch you go down on a saturday night service.
>>
>>693549594
>tfw when actual faggot
>tfw complaining is my life blood
>tfw i encounter a fucking milk drinker
>>
>>693549981
While I agree it's a pretty fucked world we live in when it comes to wages I can see why a skilled welder can make more than a police officer. Being a cop isn't easy but it lacks the technical skills of a welder.
>>
>>693549981
Alright knowing little to nothing about welding - what edge does this "top welder" guy have on the rest of you? What makes him worth that much more than you? Honest question, not trying to be rude
>>
>>693550066
check'd

well, I would have to see that person occasionally and rumors spread like fucking wild fire at the place so I would be outed as some sort of psychopath and that wouldn't be good.

Is there any way I can make it seem like I'm interested, without being too extreme? I'm virgin by the way
>>
>>693550350
what job do you have?
>>
>>693550117
HAHAHA, I started nuke school, hated it and got sad panda'd out. Fuck off, I almost enjoy my life now as a filthy civy
>>
When I get stuck in RP for two hours and have to sit in a shitty little office pretending to be interested in the decon workers cat.
>>
>>693550736
im honestly jealous of you, im in the fleet now, A school is the easiest thing we have to do
>>
Work at a large porn company making ads. It's a really great job, but looking at porn all day hurts my brain sometimes...
>>
File: Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>693550117
>nuclear operator for the navy
>>
>>693550955
sarcasm?
>>
File: please dont.jpg (65 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
please dont.jpg
65 KB, 400x524
EMS Dispatch (transport and ER)
Shit I hate:
>retarded emts
>retarded nurses and nursing homes in general
>lazy emts
>emts that can't deal with ER calls without paramedics
>emts who can't lift, if you can't lift a 300lb patient than get a different job
>people who complain about literally anything, shut the fuck up and do your job
>>
>>693550849
Yeah, I saw it coming. Wasn't a good fit at all so I got out. I guess good for you for making it through. How long you staying in?
>>
File: 20160707_214721-2560x1440.jpg (528 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160707_214721-2560x1440.jpg
528 KB, 2560x1440
Long hours and having to help other people because they are slow/whatever reason. And if I ever need help I never get any.

Pic related. Worked 10.5 hours today
>>
>>693543147
Starbucks?
>>
>>693551133
I star re enlisted so im doing 8 then getting out, only the shitty tools stay in. fuck that.
>>
Jimmy John's delivery driver:
our delivery radius is small as fuck, only about 2 miles. The majority of the phone calls I take are people who are like one street outside of the radius, and I have to tell them no we can't deliver there. They then proceed to bitch me out for a few minutes while I'm forced to apologize and say there's nothing I can do over and over again...
Can't wait to graduate college and get a decent job
>>
>>693551256
I feel you. Well, good luck
>>
>>693551147
>10.5 hours
>long hours
hahahahahaha my sides
>>
>>693551377
thanks man, you too. enjoy civilian life while im still a slave for another 5 years lol
>>
>>693551302
>graduate college
>get a decent job

oh, oh god. You actually fell for it? Damn, they got another one
>>
College student working at Dollar General as a Sales Associate. I like my job overall. Sometimes the customers have ridiculous questions (think Clerks). The "worst" part of my job would have to be recovery (walking up and down all of the aisles and pulling everything to the front, putting things in order, helping customers, tidying, etc) due to it being boring as fuck. Stocking is nice since I get to listen to podcasts the whole time. Being cashier during busy hours is nice too; time seems to go by faster. I'm the only male working there and all of my coworkers are nice. The regional manager is a bit of a cunt, but I only see her once a month.

Also no drug tests. (^:
>>
>>693535629
Who the fuck goes to in n out for no meat. Fuck
>>
I work in a hardware store as a checkout guy. 28 AUD or 21 USD an hour also undergrad electrical engineering student. I like my job except for Melissa.
>>
>>693534283
I work at McDonald's
The hardest part is trying notbto laugh at Jupiter's screaming about how their fry is "barely full"
>>
File: chart1.jpg (84 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
chart1.jpg
84 KB, 600x452
>>693551475
>>
>>693550490
plz help

I need it
>>
File: insideroot.jpg (273 KB, 1021x787) Image search: [Google]
insideroot.jpg
273 KB, 1021x787
>>693550459

He has 20-something years of experience, and mainly does 20"/36"/48"/80" pipe work. If you're not really into welding it's kind of difficult to explain, but you can't weld big numbers pipe from learning in school. It's 5% having the right rod, 5% having the right heat, 90% proper handwork. You're welding pipes 10-30' underground in pits, in position, no way to rotate them, and lay down perfect root, filler, and caps in one shot. Failed X-rays lead to big shit talk.
>>
Work at Panera

Coworkers are good but customers can be a bit odd; but naturallly they are kind. You just can't be a dick at any amount or it gets reflected back to you from the customer.

Do everything but food production, so that means dishes, cashier, table running.

11.50 hr
>>
>>693548934
Hahaha fucking made my day. Any actual engineers on 4chan? Electrical Engineering student here and I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.
>>
>>693551652
God I hate Melissa
>>
$7.25 at a fucking fast food restaurant.

I'm going to find another job and start going to school, this shit is awful.
>>
>>693551765
You just do it. Asking someone out isn't psycho behavior
>>
>>693551069
yeah nigga /s
>>
>>693551938
Switch to retail if you can. Cozy as fuck.

Fuck fast food
>>
>>693534283
That I'm pretty tall (6'5") and have to move in pretty specific motions to avoid causing myself neck and back pain by the end of the day.

For things where I have to bend at the waist I'll usually stand with it to my side and tilt left or right using my abs to pick it up or whatever. Seems to work pretty well and I get some light oblique exercises.
>>
>>693546111
Very good starting point electrophysiology was my hardest section of medical school. Cardiology & pharmacology are the 2 largest tests so if you can find a list of paramedic scope meds & learn about them that'll help because there's a lot. We can pretty much do anything a nurse can plus doctor stuff like airway cric&intubation. Our care is just more critical care based not prolonged stabilization based.
>>
>>693551758
K. Do you have a job lined up? Do you have connections in your field? Do you have good grades? Do you have a good personality? Do you have a reasonable amount of debt (i.e less than the average amount)?

If you answer yes to most of these questions, you're in luck; you might make it out of it.

Otherwise, your graph was pretty convincing.
>>
>>693551652
Fuck Melissa she can eat the barb wire out of my ass
>>
>>693551758

Welder guy here, high school education only. Ha.

Learn a trade my fellow fucktards, higher-education is for rich kids with nothing to lose. If you don't have a trust-fund safety net learn a trade. Craft with your hands, your instincts, build your own tools, your own jigs, create something that you can call your own. It's gratifying as hell.
>>
>>693552136
going off of those questions, I'm in luck! thanks for the confidence boost m8
>>
>>693551758
>tfw 21 making 25k/year with some college
Im a sucsess story boys
>>
>>693552405
Yeah, fucking top stuff m8
>>
>>693552024
but i've never done it before. I'm 19 with very little social skills. (yes, i know i'm on /b/ asking for advice)
>>
>>693534283
God damn, the repetition at In N Out has got to be awful. Same damn things made over and over again. Yikes.
>>
>>693551916

That unless you enjoy 1-page front and back of a paper showing your work on math questions that are never going to useful for the entirety of your career, you won't enjoy it. It's a metric fuck-ton of math just to sit in an office and collect $70,000 a year. Which means you can pay off your student loans in about 10 years.
>>
>>693534283
there are people there
>>
>>693551872
Yeah I really need to learn welding
>>
I'm in retail, specifically a sporting/outdoor goods store. The only things I really hate about it are dealing with the super autistic rednecks and lifting the bulk items (grills, pools, swing sets) into people's vehicles.
The number one thing I hate, is when people bring their shitty honda accord when they buy the fucking pro triton supreme 7 burner smoke/griddle combo. It's not going to fit. Fuck you. I'm not disassembling it for you in the 95+ degree weather, go fuck yourself.

I love it in comparison to my old jobs. Movie theatre usher/greeter/ up to management. Then helped my uncle chop branches down.
>>
>>693552685
I'm 28 and I've never done it either. The sooner you do it and get that little bit of experience and over the anxiety the better. Trust me on this
>>
>>693552711
That won't be a problem. Thanks for sharing.
>>
Real estate maint. On rental properties.
When tennent request to be there for maint. call beyound my normal 8-4 hours
>>
The months at sea and a hot ass engine room.
>>
>>693535090

literally this.. I thought I was the only one who hated people who complain about their job at work.
>>
>>693547655
I have a very similar experience working for target last summer. I'm 19, almost 20 currently. Last summer I applied for a job at Target as part of the logistics team, which came in at 4 am to unload the truck and stock shelves. The tasks blew enough dicks, but if that wasn't enough, the 2 managers we had were absolute nightmares. The first was this woman who had some sort of birth defect, (I'm in the southern U.S. so this didn't totally surprise me). She was always kind, but she was not very smart, organized, or helpful in any way. The other manager was this total douche-bro, maybe 30 years old. He spoke like a fucking high school lacrosse player, thought he was hot shit, and held very little respect for anyone other than himself.

About a month before I left for college, I filled out forms saying I was leaving for college at a specific date. I put the forms in the correct filing folder with all the others, and even talked to Manager douche-nugget about it. My schedule for the last week i was available included 3 shifts scheduled for days after I said I was leaving. I thought it was just a fluke so I said nothing and worked the last shift I was available for, then left for college. Fast forward to that christmas break when I went back looking for more hours. Manager cuntwad said "yeah man, we didn't get anything from you sayign you were leaving, you never told us anything. so we're not gonna bring you back on with us. You left us hanging without notice and that's just not cool".

Most target stores are poorly managed, poorly organized, and all of the employees hate their jobs. At least $11 an hour for a starting wage wasn't so bad.
>>
>dealership tech at a high end brand

people who don't even crack the fucking spine on their owners manual! about 3-4 cars a week i see are doing normal shit they are designed to do, which is outlined in the goddamn manual! i just don't understand it when someone spends $85k on a car, and they can't be bothered to learn anything about it beyond putting gas in it. and they even fuck that up on occasion. (had a car filled with diesel on Monday)
>>
The months at sea and hot ass engine room.
>>
>>693552980
does that mean you're almost a wizard? I wouldn't mind being a wizard, I just need to get rid of the last bits of attraction I feel towards women
>>
>>693542631
Wow, that sounds really nice.
>>
File: gurl_cok.gif (681 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
gurl_cok.gif
681 KB, 600x360
>>693536838
Who the fuck wears a watch? Wat you need it for for seening how ong dicks can be sucked for. Be a man. Learn to go to a school and be able to get a super job that wont love and pool all or your interesting flaws and peculiarities. Remeber when I would tuck you in to bed at night? Jesus love you.
>>
>>693553545
Not a virgin, sorry. But if it wasn't for one really awesome chick I could very well still be.

>3some with her and her boyfriend
>>
I'm in 6th semester of system's engineer. And I work as a administrative clerk.
All my friends works as developers or IT, as I should be doing.
But I'm not leaving because they are paying me the same as my friends, I get to work from home and barely do some reports.
Still.. it won't look good when I graduate.
>>
>>693535357
ikr? like all the people who complain about not having a job, why don't they just get jobs then?
>>
>>693553512
>had a car filled with diesel on Monday
what would you even do to fix that fuck up?
>>
>>693553828
>cuck
>>
>>693551872

I feel this. I worked NDT (Nondestructive Testing) for an internship. I was the guy X-Raying the pipes to make the sure the welds are savvy. The welders quickly started calling us the "unemployment crew," for reasons you mentioned exactly. I can vouch for the welders having it rough. The environment and lack of work room is what takes the real skill to deal with.
>>
>>693544371
what
>>
>>693554246
I'm pretty sure being the 3rd person in that doesn't make me the cuck
>>
>>693551916

Electromechanical engineering student here. Semester from graduating.
>>
>>693554691
Still let a guy fuck your girl, regardless if she was yours or not.
>>
>>693554246
>>693554905
that's being a bull, not a cuck, you sperglord.
>>
>>693554905
Being this retarded.
>>
>>693552685

The biggest thing holding you back is your current way of thinking and weighing shit out in your head. Whatever logical gymnastics you find yourself doing, just remember the worst she can say is no, and unless you start throwing spaghetti, they'll probably accept.
>>
>>693548018
Yeah man it's pretty awesome. Lifting so many kegs keeps me a little fit. I work at a busy night club too.

They just offered to promote me to bartender so I've got that coming. The female bartenders suck ass at their jobs. They're about to get booted.
>>
>>693554905
That doesn't even make sense. She had a boyfriend from the day we met
>>
>>693539953
where can I sign up to put shit in boxes for $14 an hour
>>
I work at a theme park in the games department. Some of the families I love, but the red neck white faggets make me want to jump into on coming traffic.
>>
>>693541630
you ever get a chick with no cash offer to blow you instead of paying?
>>
>>693555204
Amazon
>>
>>693554044

Not the guy who posted, but you have to fully drain the gas tank and purge the fuel lines of the improper fuel. This normally requires REMOVING the tank from the car. Then you have to refill the tank with gas and prime the fuel system so the engine is drinking gas again instead of diesel. It takes awhile to do and is infinitely frustrating because you wouldn't even be doing the job in the first place if the owner wasn't a FUCKING MORON.
>>
File: 1467943343705.jpg (4 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1467943343705.jpg
4 KB, 250x164
>>693554905
>>
>>693555324
>red neck
>faggets
>on coming

How's your summer job, anon?
>>
>>693534283
Industrial butcher

Stress, bad boots and heavy work. Also short breaks that get even shorter due to having to wash arms, face etc before leaving the slaughter area.
>>
>>693555502
Are you paid hourly or on a per job basis?
>>
>>693555092
Well, thanks for trying to help. Maybe one day I'll try. Most likely not and i'll die alone.
>>
>>693555744
Just do it faggot
>>
>>693554044
drain out all of the fuel, crack the feed lines the the injector rails, to get as much diesel out as possible. change the spark plugs. fill the tank about half way with fresh gas. then spend the next 20-40 minutes spraying brake cleaner in the intake, cranking having the motor run for 15 seconds at a time until it will stay running on it's own. then let it get up to temp. drive it and flog the living shit out of the car for a 10ish mile drive. not really letting to RPMs drop below 3k. you are trying to get as much fuel to run through the system as possible, to rinse the injectors/intake. then fill the tank up to full. if it still wont run right, repeat the drive pattern until it comes around. the repair is expensive (dude payed $970) because it takes about a half day if everything goes well.
>>
>>693555855
Please, you're scaring me. I don't want to make a rash decision
>>
>>693555634
Eh money's good and coworkers are nice. Like any job though, people are downies
>>
>>693552044
I would post my certificate of graduation for power school and proto type but retards arent worth my time
>>
>>693534283
I hate that I only make $120k/yr
>>
>>693534283
Not much honestly its pretty great
Hotel Front Desk and also Audit some days in a chill part of a tourist destination
Its kind of annoying when someone calls to make a reservation and takes up 10 minutes to give me half their information and decide they need to talk to their husband or the other members of their party about it, especially when we have people on hold and people in the lobby. They're fucking over 8 other people because they didn't plan everything out properly.
>>
>>693555737

I do not work as a mechanic by trade, but I have the skills and experience because I enjoy working on and maintaining my own shit. It's much more common to get paid by the job as a conventional mechanic, hence the constant rush and oil drain bolts getting slammed in and out with air tools at Jiffy Lube.
>>
>>693545475
>Either theft of materials or my third warehouse manager over the past 5 years embezzling again

you work in operations, crypto, or upper?
>>
>>693556009
>Making this reply to feel better about myself and to try to look superior to you retards was worth my time
>>
Just finished working on Star Trek Beyond(finished last week).
And i fucking hate Justin Lin..he's such an arrogant prick. and the VFX sup is another chinese asshole with privilege issues.. fucking hollywood goldenshowers, no whitewashing here.
>>
>>693555737
line techs are usually payed on flat rate. which it getting payed by the job. lat's say changing an alternator in car X pays 1.2 hours you get 1.2 hours to do it weather it takes you 20 minutes, or 4 hours. you get 1.2 hours
>>
>>693545415
if you are not a people person the med. field isn't for you .I volunteer at the emergency department in a inner city hospital. Even there it's mostly old people. why? because old people are constantly sick and fragile. and when old people come in guess who comes running behind them, family, and they are freaking out and anyone that crosses them they will flip out at .Next on the list is the poor or vagabond type. Why? because they can't spend money on preventative care and only go in when its a true emergency. Examples: homeless guy walks in smelling awful but it isn't because he's covered in piss and shit. He has an untreated laceration on his leg and the bacteria is taking over. then you get average people we just feel weird or very sick and they don't know what to do so they just come in to the ED.
It isn't glamorous its a dirty job just like any other except the pay can be good. seriously if you don't like people just stay away.
>>
>>693555744

It is hard brethren. It takes a degree of mental toughness to put yourself out there emotionally and handle whatever comes your way. The first time is the hardest, but I still encourage you to try.
>>
I teach woman's self defense at night. I hate everything about it. They don't listen. One won't stop putting her thumb inside her fist. Just god damn it.
>>
>>693551147
knocking on the door 9 times over the course of 45 seconds does not count as 3 delivery attempts you grimy fuck.
>>
>>693537702

I work for Kaiser insurance and believe it or not this is why medical transport is barely or not at all covered. People think they can use ambulances as their personal taxi then cry to us when they get the full bill because their insurance doesn't cover it.
>>
>>693556168
My father works at Volkswagen which is why I'm curious. He is paid per job there
>>
File: 212.webm (1 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
212.webm
1 MB, 426x426
in early 30s
part time security at disney anaheim.
back in community college, soon transfer to uni
back at home with parents
a degree/education is the only way out of this shit hole im in. I had to learn this from experience working dead end jobs and hating life in general.
I dont know what direction to go with my life but some ideas are receive an MBA or bachelors in business at least, dentist or RN.
>>
>>693556343
sorry paid. i have had a few tonight.
>>
>>693541956

I'd like to be shampooed a guy. Where's your salon?
>>
>>693548388
This. I am working in a heavy MRO. Too many idiots who think they know everything. And to many lazy fucks taking up time and not working to their potential. Gonna get my pilots eventually and have my own craft
>>
>>693555458

thank you
>>
>>693556461
There's an eternal loop in my head that I can't break free from. On one end, it says fuck it, on the other, I think rationally about it see it's not really worth it. Keeps going and going and if I think to much, it literally starts to hurt my head
>>
>>693555907

>working at a dealership
>the repair is expensive
>$975
>????

Do you even dealership? That's a $2100+ dealer job, they know they have the customer by the balls. And no tech in their right mind would want that on flat-rate, book time is 2.75hours for re-and-re gas tank, bleed fuel lines on most unibody 2010+ cars. You would have to be an idiot to waste a full-day on that and take a HUGE loss on your pay-check. Unless you're some retard getting paid hourly, then you just lose all day everyday regardless.
>>
File: meme magic is real.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
meme magic is real.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>693553753

>guy has job he likes
>4chan tells him that no he's wrong and his job actually sucks

ok then...
>>
>>693556713

Word. The experienced gents like the "per job" pay because they know the maintenance procedures like the back of their hand, so for example if the job is quoted at 10 hours for an engine replacement, but you can haul cock and get it done in 8, then you still get those paid for those extra two hours that a less seasoned tech might need to do the same job. Pretty easy to follow, If you're fast and good, you can make more money for the same amount of time invested.
>>
>bagger at krogers - 8.15/hr (past job)
pay was shit, hours were shit, baggers have to clean and do all the shit nobody else wants to do. every single cashier was a sassy fat black woman and constantly bitched about everything. also bringing in carts sucked dick in the 100 degree heat in black pants and a polo.
>pallet mover at ups - $10.15/hr (current)
the job is pretty easy but my coworkers suck. one is a devout jehovas witness, another is borderline retarded, one has a severe speech impediment, and the others are okay. the union stuff is annoying and the emphasis on saftey is over the top sometimes. all the full time employees hate the seasonal workers like me too.

i know some of you fuckers have to work at ups. share stories.
>>
>>693556287
yup you got me
>>
Head IT security manager at a large hospital. Pay is nice, work is easy enough (mostly translating nerdbabble into words that c-level execs understand, but I also have a technical background).

The worst part is probably when one of my subordinates (they're lower level managers) is seeing something unusual in the IDS interface at 2 AM and they call me to ask. Because I'm the guy at the head of the IT security food chain here, I have to be on-call for incident response 24/7, and somehow people keep getting hired as my subordinates who think it's ok to call me every time some 14 year old with his laptop runs a port scan on the guest network.
>>
>>693535629
Smelly Indians always act like smarties when they are the worst animals themselves . Smelly Indians always bargain for the best things for the lowest prices. Smelly Indians are arrogant and think they own the world when the thing they own is actually coconut milk and their smelly curry . Smelly Indians think they look caucasianoid with their features but are actually Curry Niggers. Smelly Indians are horny bastards , who likes to see other races girl, but selfishly request their own smelly species to cover, wear and wrapped up fully in their smelly Indian traditional clothes .
Smelly Indians have attitude problems .
Smelly Indians gave the most disgusting faces .
Smelly Indians that wear Turbans or are that Sikhs , Singhs , or Orang Utan are the worst.
>>
my bitch ass co-worker. I'm a slim jim, he's a big tom: I have to carry this bastards weight because he's a fruity fucker.
>>
File: 1466994900160.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1466994900160.gif
3 MB, 400x225
I am a teller at a bank. I like my job overall but I just wish people would stop blaming me for their own inability to do their banking and budgeting.

I don't make the bank's rules. Stop blaming me for fees on your accounts that are very easy to avoid. In fact, if you listen to me instead of being a dick, maybe you will learn how to avoid the fees in the first place. Imagine that!

Also quit bitching when I ask for ID. It's a fucking bank for god's sake, you want me to let anyone into your account?
>>
>>693538858
Hey I've taken a ride in yalls tahoes before
Btw
Fuck
You
Pos
>>
>>693549392
You will be forever alone with an attitude like that
>>
It's late shifts, I work for Major League Baseball. So I'm there when games are on. Late nights and weekends. fucks my life
>>
>>693557091

No doubt about it, there's always risk of hurt.

Think of it this way, if it goes badly when you go to grab the number (or anytime at all), realize that she is not for you and continuing to pursue her will only leave you unhappy. A quick "crash and burn" of "no/fuck off" from a girl can be a tremendous gift. Find another girl and try again.
>>
>>693557175
except for the fact that you don't have to drop the fucking tank. it's called fuel pump volume control in active test. you have the pump do it's job, and pump the fuel out of the tank. and all of the dealerships i have worked at over the years charge book time (usually alldata) for a given repair because we aren't dicks. as i said it takes about a half day to do. do you even wrench?
>>
File: Unimpressed2.jpg (81 KB, 456x494) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed2.jpg
81 KB, 456x494
>>693553753

I don't know if you are literally retarded, a fucking foreigner, or a fifty-fifty split, but your grammar is fucking terrible.
>>
>>693534283
I'm a cargo courier. I work on a percentage basis and I hate paper.

Paper products are heavy, bulky, or both. Since nearly ALL paper is destined for the trash can, nobody wants to pay very much for it to be delivered. It's low priority work, but thanks to Obamanomics, it's about all we have right now.

So I spend my days driving 300 miles carrying a half ton of paper for chump change.
>>
>>693542091
You just fuck about in the county and other small towns that don't have the budget for a real PD.
>>
Get payed minimum wage to work in a hot ass kitchen at a nursing home.
>>
File: Manson.png (470 KB, 605x465) Image search: [Google]
Manson.png
470 KB, 605x465
>>693535629
kek
>>
>>693551147
I was a pre-laoder for 3 weeks. Shit was awful. Have to admit though you drivers fucking complain a lot. loading up 600 boxes for two or three trucks and guys bitch at me for miss loading only three. Fuck you.
>>
>>693557861

>smelly
>>
Personal banker

I hate people who don't understand how banks work
>>
>>693557899

good points
>>
File: FacePalm.jpg (10 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
FacePalm.jpg
10 KB, 480x400
>>693541976

That is among the top ten stupidest things I have ever read.
>>
People
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 400x386
>>693549494
>implying the fresh jizzle isn't why I go there in the first place
>>
File: Putin.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
>>693543772

Your colon would say otherwise.
>>
The niggers
>>
>>693558194

I am sorry mate.
>>
>>693558084
>>693557989
I'll just wait until a woman wants me. I can always find another woman I want, but I haven't been able to find the opposite.
>>
IT in the Air National Guard.

Somebody is going to have to die for me to get promoted in the next several years because nobody is going anywhere.
>>
>>693558779
HAha, enjoy e-x for the next few years! Your seniority raise is barely anything, especially compared to private sector
>>
>>693558779

operational support, security, engineering, what?
>>
>>693551938
If I could go back and do it all again I would get a job that allowed me to study a bit. Something like graveyard security I think. Some jobs do give you enough time but you have to find them.
>>
File: 1467769408488.jpg (933 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467769408488.jpg
933 KB, 1920x1080
I work in finance for a big company. Being a white, single, heterosexual male with a big paycheck is great man.
>>
Broadcast Engineer for an NPR station, $55k a year.

Fantastic work, but I don't like dealing with students. Although, I'll tell you, there's no better place in the world than a college campus in the summer.
>>
>>693559046
An extra $500/mo would be nice.
>>
>>693559125
3D1X2, but I just do operational support for DCGS.
>>
>>693551765
Just try small talk bro. Use her body language and the way she talks to you to sort of gauge whether or not she's interested. Then just go from there. A little confidence goes a long way.

Also, don't let her know you're a virgin.
>>
>>693558330
I worked at FedEx express for peak season (Union) and fedex ground for a few months (non Union) great way to lose weight and or get fucking fit also only had to piss for express and ground paid me weekly
Don't tell them I still use my ID for shipping discounts plz
>>
>>693559716
My problem is i don't know how to read body language. Like, today, she threw some little comments my way but from what I can tell, she does with everyone. This is where my minor case of autism comes in. I just suck at human interaction. I can kind of pretend and do small talk shit but it's pretty terrible, and awkward.

I'll work on it but I feel like I'm starting too late in the game to make a difference.
>>
>>693560154
ups really only piss tests the drivers now. they dont care about grunt workers like you and i. too expensive and pointless.
>>
>>693560369
Do you guys get paid weekly ? Also it was shitty not knowing if I was going to be there for fucking 3 hours or god dam 10 hours
>>
File: o^o.jpg (15 KB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
o^o.jpg
15 KB, 500x243
Sounds Very Responsible!
Surprised Bird is Mature!
>>
>>693560974
>this level of shitposting

wew lad
>>
>>693560840
yeah. i get paid every thursday. where i work, i can't ever get above five hours a day or they throw a shitfit. at least you can get a lot of hours!
>>
File: samy_th.jpg (102 KB, 680x560) Image search: [Google]
samy_th.jpg
102 KB, 680x560
Barista / Sandwhich Maker / Cashier

I work at Tim Hortons for $10.70 full time (30+hrs a week). I fucking hate my job. Walking around all day serving fat fuckers coffee, donuts, and sandwiches is fucking boring.

Not to mention I live in Canada, and there's Asians, Niggers, and all other races you can think of who have shitty fucking accents that I can't understand.

Niggers, and shitskins don't tip. My colleagues are fucking stunned and lazy. My feet, legs, and back hurt when I get home.

If you call in sick, or miss a shift, or decline to take a shift offered to you while on a day off management fucks you over on the schedule and gives you like 20 hrs.

The tips are good, that's the only thing I like about it. I get like $15 - $20 a day in tips.
>>
>>693561118
Yea but we have the unerbelly trucks and our rollers are at our feet so I had to get a back brace for this shit a my pph usually sits around 300 until I get fucking tired
>>
>>693561538
i feel bad for all you package movers. that shit is hard. i work out in the yard cleaning skids off the trucks after the unloaders finish, it's a sweet gig if you can get it. very little supervision. you would be astonished how many packages we find out there still.
>>
>>693561860
Yea fedex bro here I can tell you if it says fragile or it's a big flatscreen I throw it harder than anything else especially if it's a personal container with fragile stickers everywhere it's cool the insurance will pay for it anyways idgaf
>>
File: 1450561519080.jpg (40 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1450561519080.jpg
40 KB, 670x503
>>693534283
>MFW I'm an insurance adjuster
>MFW I inspect over 60 houses a week
>MFW I'm making 5k a week after taxes:-)

Life is good
>>
>>693562084
a bunch of people at ups do the same shit too. it amazes me packages get where they need to go after walking around inside of those shipping areas.
>>
>>693555456
Nah but I've gotten weed as a tip on multiple occasions.
>>
I do eyelash extensions

I have to deal with shit like this in my face way too often, almost on a daily basis

It's due to the client not taking care of their eyelashes but they insist that it's my fault when I'm the one pulling apart their eyelashes whenever they come in.

really gross and annoying but good money so w/e i guess?
>>
File: o.jpg (24 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
24 KB, 400x250
>>693534283
>Be Me
>Working at old ass catering hall that is still treated as a fucking Old ass ball room
>Been there for 4 years
>Make my way from Bus boy to a good tier waiter/food runner
>Been using the same shit uniform for 4 years until it ripped (Rest in rip)
>Goes to Kmart to buy a black vest
>Idiotic feminist asis. manager notices new vest 4 months later.
>Bitch tells me it's not qualified to be used for work.
>Tell the cunt that I accidentally brought this one
>Yells in front of customers and tells me how stupid i am Killme.jpg
>Leaves vest at work cause Idagf
>Sees new employee wear it
>Cunt asis. manager compliments female who found my vest
>Tells me why can't I be like her with proper attire.
>mfw..
>>
File: MachinistPoster.jpg (36 KB, 373x552) Image search: [Google]
MachinistPoster.jpg
36 KB, 373x552
>>693534283
Maschinenschlosser reporting in.
everything fine here. no job. no problems.
Globalisation...
>>
The old grouchy fucks that have been there all their life and give everyone an attitude unless you're part of their cliques.
The fucking cliques. All these grown ass adults acting like they're still in high school. God damn.
The young co-workers who are fucking lazy and will push their work onto the next person.
The stupid ass customers that can't tell their ass from their heads, probably because because they've got their head lodged up their asses.

There's very little that I like about this job, but it's the best thing available because of its convenience to college/home commute.
>>
Emergency Medicine Physician here.

Without a doubt the most frustrating part of my job, and the job of every healthcare provider, is the fight against the insurance companies for procedures/treatments and screenings. You see, nearly every test we give you at a hospital when we test your blood, urine, bone marrow etc. has a false/positive rate, meaning that a small percentage of the time, the test will read positive when it is negative in reality.

We mitigate this issue with prior screening, patient questioning, narrowing down the probability of a test reading being true before we administer it. The issue with this is that the insurance companies fight with us tooth and nail for "necessary screening" and essentially force us to justify every single procedure or test we run. We're being held accountable not to our patients, or the board of medical directors, but to insurance companies.

ALSO, the amount of uninsured patients is staggering, but we can't turn them down. Less than 30% of the people who enter the ER actually pay. This is a problem mostly unique to EMS due to the nature of our patients, but it still hurts. In fact, as someone said earlier in the thread, EMS abuse is a nightmare and is utterly rampant. Trying to isolate the cause of abdominal pain in a 35yoM who is trying to get narcs is burnout inducing enough.
>>
File: taco_bell_night.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
taco_bell_night.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
who /servicechampion/ out here
>>
>>693557743
so brave
>>
>>693542117
Stfu slacker and do the job you were hired to do and standing around wasn't it
>>
>>693565602
Taco Bell used to be one of my favorite fast food joints.

I moved to Utah a while back and every time I've tried it here, I get the shits. Not sure why Mormon tacos are poisoned.
>>
>>693534283
I don't hate anything about my job.
>>
>>693551872
I feel like you haven't been out there and just relaying stories

Until recently most welders with a truck can get 200,000/ yr. Getting your red seal just makes sure you aren't in the ass end of nowhere to make the same money. Double time is money and not the wage so much

Also most welders have enough talent. It is just finding one that can work at mindless shit for 10 hours consistently without resorting to drugs
>>
>>693567486
Always hear about Taco Bell giving people the shits, but I never get them.
>>
I run Beme
>>
>>693535629
do they just continuously yell "no meat!" throuhput the cooking process?
>>
>>693534283
The corporate red tape and the fact that I have to rely on DBAs for stuff since they won't give developers the permissions and access required to maintain their own databases.
>>
>>693568016
I've been all over the country and never had a problem until Utah.

Whenever I leave the state, I'll eat Taco Bell and not have any problems.
>>
>>693568016
Every once in a while I get them from taco hell
>>
Its just me who has 3 jobs?
>>
>>693568134
Can't speak for In n Out, but hurka durkas at Taco Bell drive thru will repeat it at least five or six times while ordering, then another three times while paying, then squeak out one more "NO MEET RRIGHT?" before driving off.
>>
>>693568073
Nice to meet you Casey
>>
>>693568508
The fuck do you need 3 jobs for?
>>
>>693568583
If shitstains wouldn't fuck up their orders all the time, they probably wouldn't resort to that.
>>
I have the most annoying coworker ever. The guy's mere existence pisses me off.
>>
>>693553753
Retard. Anon likes his job, don't be such a little bitch just because you suck cock for a living, faggot.
>>
I love my "job" I live off welfare and VA benefits. Haven't worked a day in 10 years. Thank you tax payers!
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 38

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.