Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why are most people on here right wing?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 42
File: 2312473-4885215481-uY8pf.gif (193 KB, 1418x1023) Image search: [Google]
2312473-4885215481-uY8pf.gif
193 KB, 1418x1023
Why are most people on here right wing?
>>
because left wing is for fags
>>
Most people on here are liberal. It used to be the opposite, until generation z with their smartphones, social media and lust for minority cumshots dripping from their cheek overran this place.
>>
>>692144553
Explain why? What about being left wing is bad in ur eyes?
>>
>>692144196
4chan is contrarian. It's the asshole of the internet that people go to when theyre shouted down by the majorities on other websites. The majority of 4chan anons are American. So whichever is in power, you can bet your ass that 4chan will be shouting the opposite opinion.
>>
Imagine people as a cloud point, most will be centered around the middle buy when asked, will swear allegiance to one side.
Making it seem like they're all the way on the other side. When in fact, they're barely on the other side of the border.
>>
>>692145530
Makes sense whats with the tag of cuck or cuckold when referring to left wing males?
>>
>why are most people on here shitposters?

ftfy

/b/ isn't much one way or the other. it's just full of devil's advocates.
>>
>>692144757
What parallel universe /b/ do you visit?
>>
>>692144196
They have the best memes
>>
>>692145759

cuck is just a go-to insult now. it's lost all meaning since finding it's way to 4chan. any time anyone on /b/ says "so-and-so is a cuck", it has nothing to do with it's actual meaning
>>
>>692145149
lefty's are annoying to sit next too cause you're always bumping arms
>>
dank me me
>>
>>692144196
4chan is just a den, or safe haven, perhaps, for those of us who feel overshadowed and unrepresented on other sites. Whatever seems to be the popular opinion on things, 4chan will be filled with people who hold opposite views. This is why people on 4chan despise "normies"
>>
>>692146174
only next to a righty. if there was a full table of left-handed people, it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>692144196
If blacks and gays and all that shit didn't exist the left would be pretty cool tbh
>>
>>692147043
>If blacks and gays and all that shit didn't exist the left would be pretty cool tbh
>blacks and gays are the coolest leftists
Stay mad righties.
>>
>>692144196
Conservatism, by it's very nature, will always end up on the wrong side of history. They are fighting against change, and they aren't ever going to stop change. At best they can slow it down.
>>
>>692144196
Because Right wings know that a lot of their beliefs are unpopular, like strict immigration, outlawing gay marriage and abortion, and just generally being sexist, racist and homophobic. Then they come on here where since it's anonymous, they feel like they can say whatever they want no matter how horrible or stupid it is. Then you hear them bitch about how they are "oppressed" because they can't say things that a lot of people find offensive and terrible.
>>
File: basedFreeman.png (17 KB, 563x585) Image search: [Google]
basedFreeman.png
17 KB, 563x585
>>692144196

Because most of the terms the left use are just buzzwords labeled that way to make tards think they are doing something good.

Progressive just means moving in a direction of complete equality while hurting others. Think taxing those who want to work more, curbing free speech for feelings, more the less fucking over those who want to actually build a county for those who want to live like a kid.

The right has its problems especially when u get more authoritarian. Thats why right libertarian is the best.

Pretty much means you are a self reliant badass who doesnt care what others say or do, as long as they stay the fuck out of your way on your road to becoming rich.
>>
>>692147392
Basically this.

Because it's anonymous, they can spew their right wing BS with no consequences, whereas they would just be ridiculed out in the real world. (Depending on where they live, of course.)
>>
>>692147631
>Describes people of his political ideology as "badass"

Are you 12?
>>
Most people here are right wing because the majority of people who go on this board are degenerates and degenerates tend to have distorted perceptions about themselves and about the world, which usually attracts them to right wing ideologies, such as fascism, libertarianism, and liberalism.
>>
>>692144196
This pic is retarded as op's mom.
>>
>>692148445
>Right wing ideologies
>Liberalism

What?
>>
>>692147631
How you can you be a right wing and libertarian at the same time?
>>
File: The Cycle.jpg (66 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
The Cycle.jpg
66 KB, 600x461
>>692144196
Because that's how we have to be when we have a democrat in office. We must obey.
>>
>>692148457
Explain
>>
File: Trump vs Clinton.jpg (61 KB, 634x332) Image search: [Google]
Trump vs Clinton.jpg
61 KB, 634x332
>>692144196
Hillary pulls ahead of Trump after Brexit, and Turkish Airport gunman incident.

Right-wing not doing so well in light of world events.
>>
>>692144196
Most fags here consider themselves alpha males, so in a society were the strongest strive, they would succeed.
The catch is that most fags are beta.
>>
>>692144196
that chart is way off base but i can tell you im right because ive lived and worked under the left and its shit. friend was fired for not supporting gay marriage because he is catholic and refused to go to a wedding for gay coworker. this led to company firing him because they dont allow hate when he has never been bad to gays for being gay ever. im not gonna support a side that wants you to alter your beliefs instead of getting along with them
>>
so, is no one going to say the obvious?

this two-party system is bullshit.

literally voting between a turd sandwich and a giant douche. American "democracy" is a fucking joke
>>
>>692148865
Don't think all left wing people would force views on someone
>>
>>692149049
Whats better?
>>
>>692148826
>Most fags here consider themselves alpha males.
Not even close. Most of us accept that we are losers.
>>
>>692149054
when the party is like that as a whole then it doesnt matter that not all are like that. look at the current system where certain groups get to do things others would be bashed for. yet you cant point that out or that makes you a sexist, racist, bigot, etc.
the right isnt some grand party but if i say something that disagrees with others im not tossed out. this isnt just along party lines but in general life as well
>>
>>692148660
Because its made by communists.
>>
>>692149097
A democracy with more than two options?
Where the extremes will have to compromise and not switch every 4 to 8 years and reverse what happen in the mean time.
Also, real democracy would be nice, but who the hell knows how that works and what that is.
>>
>>692149421
What a well-constructed argument which fulfills the asker's question.
>>
>>692149097
we have a system already in place that's better, but everyone refuses to think a little harder to make it work. we have third party candidates every fucking election, but no one pays attention to them because dems and reps have the big bucks (another point of corruption in our system). So Green, Libertarian, and the like all get brushed under the rug, even when neither the dem and rep candidate are fit to lead. it's embarrassing and appalling.
>>
>>692149409
Wait are you implying all left leaning individuals unanimously kicked you out of being liberal?
Did I miss the meeting?
>>
>>692149421
Has nothing to do with communism
>>
>>692148569
Think about it. Neoliberalism is where you give a few things to the general public to keep them complacent, while you give corporations vast amounts of power to do as they wish, which ends up manipulating both the system and the people, all in the name of profit. Neoliberalism is basically the political arm of international capital, and capital pulls far more to the right than the left.
>>
>>692148865
You realize that it was illegal to fire your friend for that reason.

But it is still legal to fire the gay coworker for being gay.

They shouldn't have done that to your friend. But at least he can do something about it. If they fire the gay person, it would literally be too bad for them.
>>
>>692149630
the fact you havent had to deal with it means you either form to the ideas they want or had them all along. but i ask you for a moment do you think the blacks who riot when the cops shoot a black should be punished for all the crimes they commit? if you do then you arent with the left. do you think someone should be given the job simply because of race? if not then you are not with the left.
>>692149917
im not gonna say you havent worked like others would say but ill say you probably havent worked for govt directly or through company contracted by them because they can. since he doesnt support gays he is opposing them causing stress in the workplace and disrupting productivity. its a ll bullshit but sadly our country allows it with current mindset.
>>
>>692149643
cuck detected
>>
>>692150570
Single so impossible
>>
Because they still live with their parents.
>>
>>692144196

Left vs Right in a nutshell is collectivism vs individualism (This is the American left vs right, not the traditional one).

Since 4chan (at least /b/) is the place of refuge for social rejects, it is a lot easier for them to think as individuals; or at least know that society cannot be trusted upon.

You can almost say that being right wing is the prerequisite to enjoying yourself here.
>>
>>692150566
You're painting a pretty dark picture of the left, is your view of the right side equally dark?
> if you think women deserve equal pay you're not right
> if you think people that were not born here can some day become citizens, then you're not right
>>
>>692150566
I'm not the other guy, but I'm also pretty sure this is illegal.

And even if you ignore that, how is the right any better if they allow you to fire a gay person just for being gay? There are plenty of gay people who, just like your friend, don't bother anyone. Yet you can fire them for being gay because it makes jesus cry. How is this any better?
>>
>>692146138

You're wrong. Left wing is the bastion of cuckoldry, as they let everyone walk all over their freedom.

Cuckoldry is the act of letting other men violate your woman and enjoying it. Supporting left wing politics is letting the government violate your home, your existence, your ideas, your... everything, and still asking for even more gay rights or somesuch bullshit like that.
>>
>>692150566
If you description of affirmative-action is "give them a job simply because of race" then you have a caricature of affrimative-action and don't really understand it.

I know you probably can't be bothered to read, but try reading the Affirmative-action case from the supreme court case decided just the other day.
>>
It's interesting to see how I much prefer reading the right-wing side on that poster because its blue, not red like the left. Usually its the other way around.
>>
>>692151328
Now I Get it, the cuckolding project is supposed to make you think sharing is somehow weak, by making a detour over your spouse.
>>
>>692151328
I never got this argument. You say the leftwing gives up their freedom. Sure. Whatever.

But doesn't freedom mean doing what you want?

If they WANT to do those things, if they FREELY CHOOSE to do those things, they why are you complaining? If you care about freedom like you say you do, you should respect their free choices.
>>
>>692151636
Why does it appeal?
>>
>>692151328
I'd say right wing stops freedom for certain individuals
>>
>>692148599

Easily.
>>
>>692152184
Can you explain what a right wing libertarian believes?
>>
>>692152031

"NO!

I should have the freedom to discriminate! I should have the freedom to hate! I should have the freedom to take away rights from others!"

Fucking rightwing tards.
>>
>>692152395
Lol
>>
>>692151734

I don't care about their choices. They are free to damn themselves in any way they wish.

I just get combative when their collective idiocy decides that my freedoms should be curbed for the good of their mediocrity.
>>
>>692144196
how come the whole of the united states is represented by only two parties?
>>
>>692152031

I don't mean right wing like Nazis. What I mean is more like Libertarian and Right. So, I couldn't care less what anyone has done.

I care about my property, and that's it. So long as what others are doing does not infringe on my property, or seems to be building towards such infringement. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

I think the big confusion in the US about Left vs Right is bc we have been bullshitted by the US Government since late 30's about what "Left" means. FDR implemented a lot of totalitarian legistature that curbed individual freedom in this country.
>>
>>692152789
Counting to three is beyond the capabilites of the average American, let alone keeping track of three poltical parties.

They want to see everything as black/white, good guys/bad guys, /us/them. Anything more complicated than that and you wouldn't get very far.
>>
>>692152789
I'm from the UK same here
>>
>>692146174
that's not a clear answer or reason to dislike. just because they disagree doesn't mean their good.
>>
>>692152353

Libertarianism is the view of holding individual freedom as the highest creed. Right wing libertarianism bases freedom on property, and a free market.

In such a free market, property-owning individuals are free to trade whatever they can contribute to the economy, in return for money. They can then use that money to purchase goods and services in the same market.

The libertarian right approach simply says that the best way a market operates, and brings everyone the most benefit is through the employment of a completely unregulated market. You can see historical evidence of a lot of economic crises, famines, wars and devastation all caused by goverment action.

Thus, libertarian right wingers have little love for goverment. Some do accept limited goverment principles (like Ayn Rand for instance) for arbitration and defense. Other libertarians want to privatize even courts and defense.

With the onset of the internet and cryptography, there is a technological base upon which a libertarian right political system can actually work.

You can make do without internet though. 12th century Iceland had a private court system for example.
>>
>>692152652
What freedoms have the left taken from you? Last I remember, gay marriage was last big move to allow equality which would be a freedom. But most of the right wants to place biblical law onto the land and that's it's own form of sharia
>>
>>692153781
See: >>692152395
>>
>>692152395

Just because you hate someone doesn't entitle you to take their freedom. I don't buy into right wing ideologies that are authoritarian. I simply want to be free to express my opinions without fear of repercussion.

It's the "leftist" US goverment that decided to take freedoms away to "protect minorities."
>>
>>692153635
> 12th century Iceland
I guess private courts are easy to maintain if you're the judge plaintiff and defendant.
>>
>>692153635
Thanks for explaining, know any figures I could look up other than Ayn Rand?
>>
>>692153884
Last time I checked you were still free to express your opinion with very, very, few restrictions (inciting violence, perjury, libel / slander).

Everyone has the freedom to call you out for your bullshit, though.
>>
>>692153781

Gay marriage should never be in court's concern. The goverment should never have an opinion on who sticks their dick in whom. That's the freedom we lost with the gay marriage law.

I don't care for what law rules the land, as what I care about more is whether that law is something individuals can agree upon. I wouldn't agree on Biblical law nor Sharia, so I am not endorsing it.

I'd much prefer a system where there's not a lot of rigid laws; but instead, flexible contracts that allow case-based arbitration.
>>
>>692154223
So isn't a law that says "Everyone can get married" more flexible than "Only people of type x, can get married, but not people of type y or z"?
>>
>>692154223
I would have to agree with that but both sides are pretty shitty. But I don't remember the last time the right stood up for anyone beside the NRA and companies. To me, they have made it very clear the right is not on the side of the people. The left used to be and still have some that are for the people.
>>
>>692153917

It's actually a lot more sophisticated than that. I don't know all the details, but here's what I remember. Two parties both contract a "lawyer" to arbitrate their case. Alting, the council of chieftains (pretty much any Icelander with land) gathers and hears the case. They decide on favoring one party over the other depending on how the arbitrators sell their case. Afterwards, the losing party has their rights forfeit. In the case of worst offenses, Alting does not directly punish the losing party, but simply deems them exile. Then 3rd party vigilantes are the ones attacking the losing party. Thoguh I believe this kind of thing was for hard crimes like murder.
>>
>>692154223
>Gay marriage should never be in court's concern

you're right. anyone should be able to marry who they want. no government should tell you marrying this person is wrong for any reason.

and let me ask you a question, how has the gay people gaining a freedom caused you to lose yours?
>>
>>692153977

No problem. Glad to be of help to a keen listener. I am reading "Machinery of Freedom" by David Friedman. His dad, Milton Friedman was big in full-on libertarian ideas.

You can also read into crypto-anarchy as a concept. It's the tech-driven facet of anarchy, and espouses a lot of right wing libertarian ideas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism
>>
>>692154474

I'm saying it's even ridiculous to have a government oversee marriage. Marriage is between two parties. They can arbitrate their divorce on their own if things don't work out.
>>
>>692148688
The Brexit polls showed remain was going to win at almost the same margin.
Polls are just another way to manipulate people into voting for someone,people used to care about voting for the winner, or just would decide not to vote if they thought their vote wasn't going to change anything.
>>
>>692151328
Oh hey, so there's actually a sensible explanation for that insult. Can't say I agree but at least there's logic behind it.

>>692152031
Thing is a lot of people are left wing because they're fighting for more freedom.

The trouble is, let's say Person A wants to shoot Person B in the face.

>Person A has the freedom to shoot B in the face.
>Person B wants the freedom to not be shot in the face.
>Person A complains their freedom to shoot people in the face is being infringed upon.
>Person B complains their right to not be shot in the face is being infringed upon.

Even the Libertarian "do what I want as long as it doesn't hurt other people" has issues because EVERYONE will interpret "hurting other people" differently.
>>
>>692154172

Try saying "Nigger" in your office, and come back here after you're fired and sued due to corporate censorship. This is nothing but curbing of freedom.

I have no reason to go about shouting "Nigger" in a workplace, but I sure would prefer to not watch my back and check every thought I have.
>>
>>692144196
Who's the fucking retard who made Democrats red and Republicans blue?
>>
>>692144196
A lot of these are different in different countries/cultures. Eg here in aus a lot of its mixed around
>>
>>692154589

I think the established US political system will never support the individual. I just want that system to crumble, and that's what the right seems to be willing to do.
>>
>>692154837

Gay people's freedom does not harm me in any way. Gay people making their "plight" a political case, and the goverment championing their "case" is what curbs my freedom.

I couldn't care less about one person being gay. I hate it when they tell me that I should love gays. It's exactly like religion. I respect what you believe, so long as you don't force me to change my opinion.
>>
>>692155081

Libertarians say it's in your power and ability to defend yourself. As a left-winger, you are outsourcing that responsibility to the government. How is that freedom exactly?
>>
>>692155333
In Australia, our right-wing party is blue. And called the Liberal Party.
>>
>>692155377
So the right wing is a bunch of anarchist? That kinda defeats the purpose and you might want to rethink your view point on the right. They are far more authoritarian which would be the opposite of crumbling the government.
>>
>>692155217
First off, you don't have to yell every fucking word that comes to your mind, or are you come kind of retard who can't keep himself from saying everything he thinks? Think whatever you want. Nobody is stopping you from doing that.

Second, like I said, other people have the freedom to not like you for your opinions. If you really don't understand that certain things aren inapporitate in certain contexts, they you have a serious problem. Say nigger all you want at home, or in your car, and no one will bother you.
>>
>>692155588
so... gay people petitioning to pass a bill to allow them to have the same freedom you have is curbing your freedom... gay people fighting discrimination in the work place (not so that you have to have sex with them, but stop complaining about them and how they do their job next to you, except with gayness) is curbing your freedoms?

I haven't seen any diminished freedom since the gay marriage has passed.
>>
>>692155217
pretty sure the same would happen if you just shouted "Cunt" like an autist.

they probably won't fire you for being a bigot, rather because you're obviously retarded and can't do your job.
>>
>>692155333
Left wing is party is red and right wing party is blue in UK, America isn't the world
>>
>>692155588
Gay people didn't make it political, that's the thing. The other side made it political by writing the laws in such a way that it prevent gays from getting married, just like it used to prevent interracial marriage.

They were forced to be poltical, because the other side put a political barrier in place. If they other side have never written the law like that in the frist place, then gay people would have to be political by trying to repeal / change that law.

If you want to blame someone for being political, it should be the people who made things political in the first place.
>>
>>692155934

Ok here's the deal. The American definition of right simply corresponds to libertarianism. Extreme libertarianism is anarchism. The Classical right is completely orthogonal to libertarianism. You can have libertarian and right at the same time, which is what I personally support as a political view. However, no goverment out there does that. Actually, even the European "left" parties are right. Democrats are most certainly right. Only thing that changes when Republicans arrive, is they tend to give people a tiny bit more leg room. That being said, they're a lot more right, but slightly more libertarian; though they are still pretty authoritarian in an absolute sense.

Does that make more sense?
>>
>>692155786

Taking gay marriage as an example...

If gay people wanted the freedom to get married in the US, their options were basically "elect people to government who would change the laws" or "seize control of the government by force".

Now of course if the government as an institution collapsed, things would be different. We'd also lose all the infrastructure that's allowed us as a species to develop technology unless private corporations took it over.

Those private corporations would have restrictions on how you could use their property and infrastructure, making them (basically) a government.
>>
>>692155936
>Say nigger all you want at home, or in your car, and no one will bother you.

until someone happens to have a recording of you and posts it on social media.

I agree with you for the most part, but it has gotten to the point where we can't even be ourselves at home, for fear of someone recording what we say and post it online somewhere. of course, this isn't a worry the average person has, because it doesn't happen that often and you usually know when you're being recorded. but several people have lost their jobs for things they do away from work.

hell, teachers lose their jobs because someone stumbles upon nude pictures of them from 20 years ago.
>>
>>692144196
because 4chan is a collection of the most autistic, least social, and most fear based population in th world
>>
>>692144196
based on that image, not all criminals choose to be criminals but then not all are forced into it by society. criminals are also created by a change in law. if your grandfather smoke weed every day, then later it becomes illegal, should he stop?

we cannot sacrifice the individual for the greater good. how would you feel if 50%+1 came to you and said "we voted to take away your car, house, and xbox. also you now have to pay 80% of your income to help your transgender neighbors have their sex change operations." would you feel free? they just made the choice for you.

smaller government works better since local governments can better represent the people. when you get a huge one, like the EU; unelected bureaucrats dictating over 75% of the laws over a wide variety of people doesn't see fair. one size fits all is bullshit.
>>
>>692156336
logic
>>
>>692155936

Speech is not something that you have to limit to your car and your home. Free speech means I can say whatever I want, whenever I want; without legal consequence.

Am I stupid if I yell every word out loud? Yes. I never said I would do that. I'm simply saying a truly free political system will uphold my right if I'm an ignorant bigot yelling every word.

I don't agree with you about words that are inappropriate. Sure you won't call a black guy nigger to avoid trouble, but that's merely common sense. What I'm saying is that the goverment simply cannot have a legal precendent telling citizens what is inappropriate.

> Say nigger all you want at home, or in your car, and no one will bother you.
You sound like the classic: If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Orwell much?
>>
>>692156988
>Thinks freedom of thought and freedom of speech are the same
>Thinks freedom of speech has ever been absolute
>Never heard of yelling fire in a crowded theatre
>>
>>692156091

I simply believe it's not in the government's power to answer a petition about who marries whom.

Gay marriage did me no harm whatsoever.
>>
>>692156988
>>692156590

Losing your job because you called a customer a nigger behind their back isn't government oppression, it's a corporation acting to protect their interests.

Losing your government job for the same reason isn't government oppression, it's the government working to preserve its image.

Now if you get dragged off to prison for saying it, that's where things get messy.
>>
>>692156205

Kek. Good point.
>>
>>692145149
lgbtq NG+8
>>
>>692156336

Ok that's fair. I guess my beef is with the first dude who decided to legislate marriage. It's all a cascade of mistakes from there; ever more fine-tuning the law, adding details, making exceptions, rubbing hands for favors, changing this detail and that...

I simply detest the political machinery that's all.
>>
>>692156470
Nope. Don't see how you think that the right give more freedom still. If that's what libertarians what, then the only reason they would be right would to have a step up over everyone else. If libertarians wanted to be closer to anarchist, then it's brute force that would be needed to survive. Why would you want that over equality for everyone and given an equal chance to excel? The way you describe it, Oligarcies would reign supreme
>>
>>692145878
This
>>
>>692156553

> We'd also lose all the infrastructure that's allowed us as a species to develop technology unless private corporations took it over.

You are incorrect. Government is not what made us develop. Government is what stifled us to where we are now. There are many better solutions out there, and they will only become more and more available with increasing technology.
>>
>>692157249
Plus yeah, yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

It's like how it's illegal to rob a store with a fake weapon. Even if you walk in with a fake gun and say "I'd really like it if you gave me all the money in that register". Sure you didn't openly threaten them, but how are they supposed to know it isn't a real gun?

>>692157314
If anything they were undoing existing legislation that prevented hundreds of thousands of couples from getting married.
>>
>>692157548
Well shit. Most people refuse to change their mind when confronted by good arguments. The fact that you're willing to do so means I respect you more than most - even if I may disagree with you.

For what it's worth, I think the reason the government has to be at least somewhat involved in marriage is that marriage afford people certain legal rights (tax benefits, not having to testify in court, hospital visitation rights, etc). You might still think it's unjustified, but at least there is some reason.
>>
>>692157343

A corporation firing a person without precedent, sure I can agree.

But, in the US, this kind of censorship is due to governments working in concert with companies to have companies set up such policies.

A goverment should have no image to preserve. It's a pain in everyone's ass, and no more.

You can say a certain set of keywords in the US that will get you to a watchlist. Then, the first suspicious thing you do, and BOOM you're in Gitmo.

Things have been messy for a while Stateside, my friend.
>>
>>692157896
I'm the guy who you responded to first.

I've understand what you've said, but I don't know what point you are trying to make. I'm not trying to be dismissive or anything - I just genuinely don't understand the point your comment is trying to get at.
>>
File: image.gif (303 KB, 391x275) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
303 KB, 391x275
Cause the left likes to get cucked by nigger dick
>>
>>692156590

True, I believe this country has a serious problem due to deciding what is right and wrong way too much.
>>
File: arkansasmyhome.jpg (362 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
arkansasmyhome.jpg
362 KB, 1038x539
>>692144196
i suspect that most people on 4chan lean left in personal ideals, but reject a lot of the bullshit baggage that comes along with identifying as being "left wing" i.e. modern feminism, cultural relativism, bizarre adoration of islam, etc.

most of us are also young, white males (i assume) and the left wing is extremely hostile to our very existence, placing blame for every problem on us and demonizing us more and more.

i grew up in Arkansas, a bastion of conservatism. i went to the infamous Central High School in Little Rock. decades after the desegregation, the school is basically split in two: the white students attend pre-AP/AP classes and go on to top-tier universities. the blacks are all in "regular" classes and barely make it through those, if they don't drop out. i was a student when the 50th anniversary of the desegregation rolled around, and the liberal media outlets all touted my school for being a glowing example of how awesome liberal policies are. when Bill Clinton gave a speech, our principal rearranged the students seated behind him, so all the black kids and white kids weren't sitting in their own groups.

it's all a joke. i'd love it if i could feel comfortable associating with the democratic party, but Liberals are so full of shit and don't even care about facts (the wage gap and campus rape myths being prime examples) if it doesn't push their cultural narrative. and they make me feel less and less welcome in their party.

i'm a man without a country. feels bad sometimes.
>>
>>692157834

I'm not saying "government" as in "the United States government". I'm speaking in generic terms.

And then you cite "increasing technology"

My exact point is that if you're an individual human being who has to provide their own food and shelter and treat their own injuries and diseases, you're not going to have TIME to invent space travel.

You might get some friends together in a good ol' fashioned commune and live together in harmony, but the moment someone stepped over a line and you said "dude not cool" you've got the beginning of a government, right there.

Even if it's just your immediate family, you're going to lay some rules down for your kids to follow, right? Infringe upon their freedom? Prevent them from doing things they want to do, like running into traffic or drinking brake fluid?

Sure there's better systems out there than what we have, but a system of leadership that the public can influence REGARDLESS of social standing's pretty good when compared to some of the others we've seen throughout history.
>>
>>692158166
>A goverment should have no image to preserve. It's a pain in everyone's ass, and no more

I know this will shock you, but not everyone thinks that way. And even if they did, then the government would want to try and change that image, so the other guys point still stands.
>>
>>692158357
>>692146138
Irony
>>
>>692145149
What are you 13? Learn a bit about the world ok. Right wing isnt just rednecks
>>
>>692145530
This
>>
>>692158276
It's not just your actions that are important. It's how other people act, based on their interpretation of your actions. Unfair, but unavoidable.

>>692158166
Yeah that's where shit gets messy. But, those watchlists have probably stopped dozens of deaths from terrorism at a minimum. Is it worth it? Who the fuck knows?
>>
>>692158692
And left wing is just muslim feminists.
>>
>>692157249

Certain environments have unwritten rules that can be arbitrated. Shouting in a theatre is one such example.

Doing that will get one most likely booted out by a security guard. However, there is no reason for that guard to be employed by the US Goverment.

Arbitration does not need to come from the ever-so-powerful state.
>>
>>692148599
By being a traditional conservative with leanings into protecting and expanding the personal rights of the individual.
>>
>>692144196
Most people on here are counter culture. Leftism is getting bigger, and the people get flustered so easily. They even talk about being triggered by things. What did you expect would happen?
>>
>>692148688
Implying polls are accurate or should be trusted
>>
>>692158753

I personally don't believe it's worth it. It seems like the more intricate the anti-terrorist measures, the more sophisticated the terror attacks become.

Governments are simply fanning the flames, further screwing over individuals.
>>
>>692159118
Took longer than I thought for someone to post this bullshit.
>>
>>692158692
Someone who disagrees with you is immediately 13 are they? Grow up?
>>
In general /b/ is left-wing, just look at the main page. It's all retarded shit about furries, sissies, mom/son, asian girls, vidya, ....

People on /b/ just like to troll. There are some right-wingers but in general most people are libertarians. The same way as /b/ says nigger, and faggot, most people on here aren't actually racist or homophobic. Only a few edgelords, but they're probably autistic.
>>
>>692151328
>Supporting left wing politics is letting the government violate your home, your existence, your ideas, your... everything

this is what conservatives actually believe.

first, there will always be laws. most of us live in a modern society.
most of us also understand that being civilized means we don't have to constantly fight to protect our basic moral values.
that's where most laws come from, at least here in europe.

in america it seems that quite a few laws follow a political agenda. this is where your justice system is flawed.
you can't build a whole country on corruption and then pretend everyone has an equal opportunity.

america needs to change, to evolve. there are more than enough examples around the world.
maybe if you ignored your gigantic ego for once you'd realize that while you are busy pretending to be better than everyone else, there are actually countries who are better than you but don't yell it into humanities face all the time.
>>
>>692155037
Lol I'm betting you have not been married friend.
>>
>>692158875
It does if it is to be properly enforceable by people do not wish to comply. This can only be done with power?

What happens if I refuse to listen to the security guard? He calls the police, because they have real power backed by the state.
>>
>>692158517

1. The political system is completely unaware of your opinions, let alone any social standing

2. You are mixing up arbitration with government. Just because you said "Dude, not cool!" you don't have to KEEP saying it.

3. Technology can be had without government. The reason why chaos seemingly ensues when governments weaken is because they tie up a lot of things to themselves like parasites. So, if the parasite is injured, so are you.

4. Family is something I consider as a "unit," sort of like an army. There is no economic freedom in family, and hence your child is not free. However, my duty as a parent is to ensure my kids have the freedom to not give a fuck about their old man as quickly as possible.

Once my kids are adults, they can run into traffic all they want. I'd merely feel sad, not weak. If they drink braking fluid, I'd blame myself for having such idiotic progeny.
>>
>>692159674
Nah, America is better
>>
>>692159184

In the words of our lords and saviours, Ted 'Theodore' Logan and Bill S. Preston, Esquire: "Be excellent to each other."

It fucking sucks that people go out of their way to cause this sort of harm to others. For no personal gain. In fact, at great cost to themselves.

Is there anything more ass-backwards than blowing yourself up in order to harm the people around you?
>>
>>692158536

People can sure want a government. I just don't understand the ones that want a powerful one.

I can have nothing to do with such people.

As such, I couldn't care less about the image of a government.
>>
>>692159681
Exactly.

Thank you for not being completely retarded.

The rules of an establishment are in reality backed by the government.

I can rob a store blind, but then the owner which disallows this act will call the police to enforce the law that I am breaking.

The only reason anyone owns property is because the government made a deal to uphold that agreement. Dissolve government and I am taking your house.
>>
>>692160017
You can try to take my house faggot. I'll fucking wreck you
>>
>>692160017
And your wife.
>>
>>692144196
I would argue most aren't, conservative positions (eh racism, classism, xenophobia, homophobia, mysogyny) are simply edgier and while no doubt a majority of /b turns to hypocrisy when dealing with the real world I doubt most of the positions expressed in here are genuine convictions. This isn't to say deep down everyone's a liberal, on the contrary, this place probably does radicalize weak minded fags, but the overwhelming majority in here are not actual stormfags. I'd say in terms of politics we are probably split in the middle with a lrge chunk of moderates, centrists, Libertarians, independents, etc.

/b will always be overwhelmingly against whatever the mainstream normie standard is, right now that's perceived as SJW progressives, but it can probably change fast. If Trump wins I would predict support for his positions will dioe out fast as far right guys become disilusioned and anti-establishmenty sentiment kicks in. Look at the contradiction in between /b's so calld values and the actual kind of porn we watch, the penchant some people in here display for "younger" women would be considered degnerate by most real conservatives, even 2d waifus they would look as perverse and pathetic, and this isn't getting into traps, shota or furfags. Add interracial threads, cucking, incest, etc. at one point or another 90% of the people here are fapping to stuff that's by any conservative standard kill with fire abominable. Anyone who's not a "newfag" is a degenerate.
>>
>>692151328
>Cuckoldry is the act of letting other men violate your woman and enjoying it. Supporting left wing politics is letting the government violate your home, your existence, your ideas, your... everything, and still asking for even more gay rights or somesuch bullshit like that

Here you have the proof of stupidity of right winged people.

He thinks that the goverment interferes in his privacy with the liberation of gays, secularization of religion and other things that just make him unconfortable since he can't oppess people anymore. In reality he just feels bad for realizing that he belives the wrong things.

Im not a SJW but the same rights for everyone is something every sane person wants to achieve because of natural empathy. It's a part of tolerance and human development after the world wars.
>>
>>692160186
Niggers rape and kill and rob and are dumb. Mudslimes are the same
>>
>>692160002
And I don't care that you don't care about the image of the government.

The point is, THE GOVERNMENT CARES ABOUT THE IMAGE OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Your apathy in no way changes this. And isn't a coherent line of response to the point that was made.
>>
>>692160162

You might wreck me, but eventually someone will wreck you. Therefore, it is in your best interest to keep the government in place to protect you and your land.

> protip you won't wreck anyone you neckbeard
> muh 2nd amendment rights
>>
>>692160446
Nah I would wreck you faggot.
>>
File: 1457306495128.jpg (54 KB, 480x334) Image search: [Google]
1457306495128.jpg
54 KB, 480x334
This
>>
>>692160366
Not claiming otherwise but the one thing we don't usually fap to in here that you've mentioned is Muslims... And lack of readily accesible material may have more to with that...
>>
>>692159844
I'm saying that the act of restricting someone's freedom or imposing laws/regulations/restrictions is considered "governing" and an organisation that governs is a Government.
All these governments probably started with something along the lines of "okay listen up you lot, this is what we're going to do" and when you come down to it nothing's really changed.

But we're getting needlessly pedantic here so I probably won't say much more on the topic.
>>
File: 1456974006178.jpg (526 KB, 800x4158) Image search: [Google]
1456974006178.jpg
526 KB, 800x4158
>>
>>692160568
I assume you have 0 reading skills.

Eventually someone stronger and more violent will wreck you.

Whether it be me or not. Therefore, it is in your best interest to keep the government in place to protect you and your land.

> protip Asperger doesn't translate well in fighting
> get rekt nub
>>
>>692144196
the left went full retard and the right came more to the center of things.
>>
>>692159897

Islam is sick. It breaks men, and makes mindless idiotic drones out of them. The guy who blows himself up simply does not perceive himself as an individual. Any instinct of human individuality is washed away by the promise of 72 virgins.

Islam is the religion that is truly the bile of this human race we have.

I've been thinking about sandnigger and nigger as terms.

Islam is considered "nigger" because it harms the society it belongs to. Muslims come to non-Muslim parts of civilization, and implement "taqiyya". Taqiyya is like espionage against Islam. They join, but don't adapt. They pull down the economy, but give nothing back in return. Once the time comes, they show true colors and rape/pillage/burn all that is non-Muslim. Even the wrong kind of Muslim or apostates (anyone can be made an apostate).

The nigger subculture has tame versions of this behavior. Beating up random passers-by, listening to loud music in a bus to raise hell, at times raping women. All too nigger.
>>
>>692160650

>I'll proptect you from assholes like myself

Isn't that one of Trump's selling points?
>>
>>692146138
Fucking indeed. Cuck makes you sound like an asshole. In before you call me a Cuck, fucking trashy idiot.
>>
File: 1462425791044.jpg (329 KB, 1440x1091) Image search: [Google]
1462425791044.jpg
329 KB, 1440x1091
Burn the whole fucking thing.
>>
>>692160954
Ben Garrison is pure cancer.

Mindless, poorly thought out cartoons to appease to the stupidest of Americans.
>>
>>692144196
Because this is a board for uneducated, unemployed antisocial retards.
You know: republicans.
>>
>>692160017

I think only people that are sick and twisted inside would want a government. I'm not afraid of my eventual death, be it in the hands of marauding raiders, or in the hands of cancer.

You are either afraid of what you are capable of, or afraid of what you are not. Plus, you're probably mortified about death.
>>
>>692147392
Cucklord
>>
File: 1435527541524.jpg (59 KB, 551x400) Image search: [Google]
1435527541524.jpg
59 KB, 551x400
>>
>>692144196
>Left
Focus on society
Looks to the future

>Right
Focus on the individual
Looks to the past

Wew guys, i sure hope you ain't right wing. You are unironically spouting the WE WUZ KANGZ meme about yourselves. Have fun when your society turns to shit.
>>
>>692160446
>>692160017

Government at its core is just a big stick.

Rather than having to personally beat up anyone who tries to take your house, you just pay someone to do it for you. You and your neighbors pay in bulk to get a more organised group to keep those darned kids off your lawn.

Violence is the basis behind our laws. I personally don't stab people in the street because I'm morally against it, but if I were to then the government would use force to stop me.

The government imposes taxes to pay for this use of force. They need to feed the guys swinging the big stick, and find replacement sticks.
>>
>>692160800
In all fairness Islam is considered nigger because Arabs have nigger blood via North Africa's historical connection to the rest of the continent and Sudanese population outflows into Yemen. Unlike Jews in Europe or Christian Lebanese/Syrians which are mostly descndants of crusaders, Arabs are basically semites with a lof contribution of African blood.
>>
>>692160200

Rights are earned, not given. I have no reason to share what I own, and I sure as fuck don't feel empathy towards most others. I'm not a hypocrite who claims to love humanity. Humans are a blank play-doh that should be molded to its true potential. Whether they can or cannot is how I judge them.
>>
>>692161269
A future filled with many glorious new pronouns. Children will need to spend an entire year learning the newest ones so they do not trigger people.
>>
>>692161177
lol wut. How does any of this relate?

You would never have been born if their were anarchy. Who do you think prospers in anarchy. Protip: see Syria. Used to be a peaceful relatively prosperous country until it fell to anarchy. Now they have ISIS.

You would die instantly in anarchy. We would all die instantly. If you didn't die you would be starving and sick.

Life without organized government does not work buddy.

ITT: Conservative wet dreams of running in the wild wild west.

If America did go into anarchy. China would swoop in so fast and kill all you hillbillies and take the resources faster than America did it to Iraq.
>>
File: 1457547617299.jpg (101 KB, 599x439) Image search: [Google]
1457547617299.jpg
101 KB, 599x439
>>
>>692160732

Government is not arbitration. Restriction of freedom occurs the moment there are two humans aware of each other. Their interactions are arbitrated. Government is the needless monopolization of arbitration.

I'm a stickler for rules and order. I just don't want some half-elected average dumbass to hold all the rules and order in his/her thumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 326x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 326x283
>>692144196
Because we understand how economics work. The left is now dominated by regressives these days, who have literally fucked up everything they've touched. 4chan is anti-establishment, and that position tends to change depending on how the establishment is. If the establishment were full of bible-humping retards, we would be bitching about them. Instead, the establishment is full of dick-sucking helicopter-moms and hipster faggots who think they're better than everyone else.

4chan tends to be free-thinking, which is why a lot of us are social outcasts.
>>
>>692148688
Trump is having a rough month. First the Orlando shooting, and now these things. Hillary will mop the floor with him in November.

No one wants a reality TV show host as president anyway.
>>
>>692161423
That is accurate.

What is your point?

There will always people who will do wrong. I rather someone to take care of these people in an efficient well organised manner. Rather than me taking care of it.
>>
File: 1430261191276.jpg (49 KB, 650x542) Image search: [Google]
1430261191276.jpg
49 KB, 650x542
Derp
>>
>>692161430

That's a fair point, but I personally prefer to base niggerdom on attitude rather than color. White people can be niggers too, though they tend NOT to be.
>>
File: 1456013460445.jpg (153 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456013460445.jpg
153 KB, 800x800
>>692161936
>>
I support personal freedoms for everyone, but no pot because libtards like it.
>>
>>692161645

Syria without US, European and Russian aid could hope to fight no more than a week.

It's not anarchy that perpetuates violence, but governments.

Have you heard about WWI?
>>
>>692161893
Yo, different anon here. Government should only be there to maintain peace, administer laws that are agreed upon by the majority, and build roads.

A president does not hold all the rules and order, we have multiple levels of governance for a reason.
>>
>>692161259
The "1948-1989" number is only right if you don't count shooting blacks as murder, but more of a "sport".
The "Since 1994" is too high. It didn't need to be. The actual number hovers around 18k per year, and was as low as 15.5k in 2012.
SA has about 7 times the murder rate of USA.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 600x690
>>692145149
Because lefties tend to see the world as they want it to be whereas those on the right see the world as it actually is. Why do you think we call it "redpilled?"
>>
>>692162437

> Government should only be there to maintain peace, administer laws that are agreed upon by the majority, and build roads.
The US government has been at war for a great majority of its existence.

Presidents have been gaining more power since the Founding Fathers. This power skyrocketed after WW2. The lower levels of governance are being crushed. For instance, the gay marriage case.
>>
>>692162584
Lefties see the world as it could be and right wing thinks that their parents was as good as it gets.
Lefties are hopers and righties are children.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 297x170
>>692162402
I hold the same positin with the exception of your stance on pot.
>>
>>692162584
this right here ^^^^

/thread
>>
>>692161430
This is completely inaccurate. Way to white-wash history.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam all started in the Arab Gulf. The Hebrews are the people who crossed the sea from Egypt which were largely Berbers by DNA. As Egypt dissolved the Hebrews built their kingdoms all across North Africa, Ethiopia (beta Israel) and of course Israel. These are the Jews, from these people was the birth of Jesus Christ who was a Hebrew from Jerusalem. He then converted some of the local people to Christianity. The first nation to adopt Christianity is Armenia. So Christians were in the western part of the Hebrew Kingdoms. So no, not crusaders retard. It was then changed into Roman Catholicism much later. Mohammed then came around and people then converted from Judaism or Christianity to Islam. Many retained their original religion.

White people had nothing to do with any Abrahamic religion. You fools just adopted it.

I am Muslim from Morocco, I am most similar in DNA to Hebrews.

> mfw you white boys think you're Christians or Hebrews
> no face
>>
>>692162843
No, we understand that when our parents were in charge, people delt with their problems like fucking adults. When lefties are in charge, you get people who complain about being triggered, protest for five minutes and act like a bunch of tards, and then five people in suits get fired and the tard children get money and safe spaces.
>>
File: 1419387859590.jpg (79 KB, 745x960) Image search: [Google]
1419387859590.jpg
79 KB, 745x960
>>
>>692162990
You're a shitskin from Morocco. Go Allahu Akbar a cafe, you North African piece of shit.
>>
>>692162584

After Istanbul attacks, Obama: "Despite attack in Turkey, terrorists are losing ground."

Before Benghazi attacks, Obama: "ISIS is the JV team, and is falling apart as we speak."

Hillary: "The way to stop terrorism is with more love"

Leftists are so fucking out of touch that it's not even funny.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>692155079
>>692159118
>>692161936

It must be the polls that are wrong
>>
>>692149054
Even though they call people hitler or racist because they disagree?
>>
>>692144196
Because this place attracts angry retards
>>
Because it became the norm to be left wing, and god forbid we on 4chan don't have an exclusive special club to try and be different
>>
>>692162118

Well guess what motherfucker
>>
File: 1466434315987.jpg (96 KB, 689x569) Image search: [Google]
1466434315987.jpg
96 KB, 689x569
People want this in office?
>>
>>692144196
this must be bait
or someone is fanatic just as mormons
this so black and white view, I hardly know were to begin
never heard of ecleticism?
go back to school and learn about helenism you underage faggot
>>
File: Hillary Tweet - Delusional.png (188 KB, 1198x686) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Tweet - Delusional.png
188 KB, 1198x686
>>692163418
>>
>>692151328
kentucky badlands nigger detected
>>
File: 1467047648829.jpg (124 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1467047648829.jpg
124 KB, 600x726
>>692163559
Ha
>>
>>692163418
It's called propaganda.

Would you want the president or high ranking military officials to run around yelling "The terrorists are winning!!!"

Who do you think that would help, us or them?

You have to say they are losing no matter what. I'm sure Obama and Hillary understand the realities of the situation a hell of a lot better than you or I.
>>
File: 1458250546428.jpg (57 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1458250546428.jpg
57 KB, 750x500
>>692163532
The polls are wrong friend.
>>
>>692163135
Doesn't really describe lefites in general. Just a few moron students and some gender studies alumni. Most lefties just want to be able to live in a world where everyone who are not actively making others' lives miserable can live in peace and safety.
Righties want to be able to be left alone and care for them selves.

Most of the time society can accommodate both.
>>
>>692163532
Did you vote at those polls? How many people here actually voted at those polls? Polls only show what the people voting in them think, not what the entire country thinks. Trump supporters are blue-collar, they don't have time to vote in supid polls. Wait for November, we will have our revolution.
>>
>>692163730
See: >>692163887

How would calling out (radical) islam help? All it would do is piss off more muslims, and give the terrorists more fuel to recruit others by say "look they hate us and our religion"
>>
>>692163887

Imagine if in world war two all that germany could do to russia was kill 40 or 50 people every six months, while every day russia was bombing the ever loving shit out of germany round the clock.

The united states absolutely has the upper hand on these people.
>>
>>692145759
Whimpy beta guys that suffer from white guilt, thats what a cuck is now
Someone without pride without strenght whitout an independant mind and no selfrespect
>>
Because everyone thinks they will someday become the 1%. They dont know how but they think its possible. So, they want to make sure no one will take away their american dream. Funny thing is they wont make
It lol theyre just fucking themselves.
>>
File: 1462991132741.jpg (48 KB, 546x403) Image search: [Google]
1462991132741.jpg
48 KB, 546x403
>>
>>692164019
>>692164088

>>>>>692163532
>>
>>692144196

Retarded chart.
>>
>>692163887
Bullshit! They're delusional and don't believe that Islamic Terrorism is really a major threat.

Proof is in them wanting to let refugees into this country without properly vetting them.

They're delusional and idiots who should not be in charge of jack shit.
>>
File: 1467047619899.jpg (70 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1467047619899.jpg
70 KB, 500x393
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>692164199
No its more of a cultural thing the fact that you dont realize that shows how out of touch you are
>>
>>692155081

If person B is doing something like raping person A or stealing from person a, persons B right to not be shot goes out the window.
>>
File: Kim.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kim.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>692144196

As you are a confirmed homosexual with the sperm of 100 Romanian AIDS victims trickling out his raggedly little arse, ANYONE is going to look 'right-wing' by comparison.
>>
>>692164411
I'll bet you think that all Mexicans are rapists, and all blacks are criminals too.

kys faggot. You're exactly what is wrong in American today.
>>
>>692164154

conservative voters are known for their strength and independent mindedness
>>
File: 1437690685749.jpg (95 KB, 461x677) Image search: [Google]
1437690685749.jpg
95 KB, 461x677
>>
File: b8_4_free.jpg (69 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
b8_4_free.jpg
69 KB, 699x637
>>692164726
>>
>>692164687

Immediately went there, eh?
>>
right wing conservatives require individuals to take accountability for themselves and their families. I didn't fuck up and get pregnant at 16, I didn't get poor grades in high school, I didn't start using heroin, and I didn't drop out of college. As a result, I shouldn't have to suffer because others cannot didn't do the same.
>>
>>692160954
Trumps platform is pure shit. Doesnt take much to see that. Only policy hes stuck with is the wall and mexico wont pay for it lol its an idiot for the idiots
>>
File: SJWs blown the fuck out.png (125 KB, 1344x1263) Image search: [Google]
SJWs blown the fuck out.png
125 KB, 1344x1263
>>692145149

I believe this Anon encapsulated the feelings of many when he posted this most eloquent reply to a similar question:
>>
>>692164411
>Strictest vetting process the country has ever had
>Takes over two years on average
>over 20 steps

What?
http://time.com/4116619/syrian-refugees-screening-process/
>>
>>692164822

I can't wait till Hillary deports your ass and replaces you with a mexican
>>
File: 1466082978353.jpg (52 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466082978353.jpg
52 KB, 720x540
>>692164696
Implying this hard......
>>
>>692164900

you forgot, "I don't understand how the world works"
>>
>>692164941

Imagine typing all that shit
>>
>>692164914
>regurgitates left-wing talking points.
>clearly hasn't watched any recent Trump speeches, or looked at his website.
>>
last time i took that political quiz i was directly down the middle and a few points down towards libertarian
>>
File: 1462392722323.jpg (53 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1462392722323.jpg
53 KB, 480x726
>>692164914
>Like I said. I just want to watch it burn.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 905x1278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 905x1278
>>692164019
I feel that you're thinking of the normal lefties. I have a lot of lefty friends and yes, they think like this, but I always notice that aspect of just accepting the weird shit from the left.
"Oh, yeah! If you mutilate your testicles enough and grow your hair out, then you're a woman!"
"We should bomb evil dictators even though it almost always ends poorly for us. I'm sure Obama knows what's right for me."
"Yeah, it's time for a woman president even though that same woman ascribes to an ideology (feminism) that only 18% of women agree with, is under investigation for high treason, quite obviously uses Machivellian techniques to get what she wants, and constantly talks down to people. I'm sure she won't pull the country apart even more than it already is."
>>
File: facepalm.png (76 KB, 622x474) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
76 KB, 622x474
>>692163730
and people vote for this, where is hitler when we need him
>>
>>692161704

Imagine if the republicans hadn't chosen an insane amateur as their candidate. She'd be toast.
>>
File: Louis-Wain-Sensai.jpg (16 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Louis-Wain-Sensai.jpg
16 KB, 202x249
>>692165113

Well, It had to be said. He makes some valid points.
>>
File: Trump - Literally Hitler.jpg (34 KB, 750x710) Image search: [Google]
Trump - Literally Hitler.jpg
34 KB, 750x710
>>692165271
<-- according to lefties....
>>
>>692161592

I'm just glad it triggers you
>>
>>692164472
How so?
>>
>>692163887
Yes. I want to know the truth so that I can be prepared for the worst, not surprised when Hakim has a fucking AK in my face.
>>
File: 1461367399437.jpg (298 KB, 1000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1461367399437.jpg
298 KB, 1000x1339
>>692165396

A persons politics are an insane home-brew of their genetics and everything that's happened to them in their lives, memes no matter how dank, aren't going to change anyone's mind.

Have some tits for such a polite response tho.
>>
>>692165417
Dumbfuck right-wingers can't even see the parallels.

>HURR: "He gonna make it great again."

This is why Trump continually repeats words when he speaks. He has to dumb it way down for all of his followers, who generally have very low IQs.
>>
>>692164900

I understand the successful side.
>>
>>692163887
>I'm sure Obama and Hillary understand the realities of the situation better than you or I
They obviously don't. If they did, they wouldn't be trying to bring in millions of Syrian migrants, a move that every single defense advisor says would lead to mass ISIS invasion.
>>
>>692162584
Red pill isn't to do with politics though from what I know about it
>>
File: TITS!.jpg (7 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
TITS!.jpg
7 KB, 183x276
>>692165754

Thanks, and tits right back atcha.
>>
>>692165282
Agreed. Now imagine if the entire election wasn't completely rigged from the start. I mean really? No other Democrats wanted to run for it? Just a communist and a bank shill? People are fed up. No amount of disinformation by the media can stop it now.
>>
>>692165721
You'd only be surprised if you listened to them.

And if you took the words of a political as either representing the truth, or as representing their actual opinion, they you're better off with Hakim and his buddies blowing you up.
>>
>>692144196
Because I grew out of being an idealistic liberal when I was 16
>>
>>692165447
Lol I don't get triggered.
>>
>>692144196
in 2008 you wouldn't be able to find a single right wing /b/tard

I think the last generation of right wingers saw the internet changing things so they stepped up their propaganda to unforeseen levels. You can usually spot them by their double digit IQ obama rhetoric. I don't like Obama much but I'll never forget the Bush era and the new generation is straight out of 1984.
>>
File: 1462912716923.jpg (61 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
1462912716923.jpg
61 KB, 406x395
>>
>>692165935
This is the platitudeness we have to deal with from the left. They have been able to say "oh, they're just dumb," or "oh, they're just racist," and win. It's not working anymore.
>>
>>692166079

[citation needed]
>>
File: 1444053082958.jpg (260 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444053082958.jpg
260 KB, 768x1280
>>
>>692166079
Oh look, a right winger ignoring the facts in favour of ridiculous hyperbole. Quelle surprise.

They want 20,000, not a million, and they are submitted to the most rigours vetting process in american history.
>>
>>692166496
>I don't like Obama much

spotted the phony.

Obama has done a fine job considering the shit sandwich that he was handed. If we could vote to repeal the 23rd amendment, I would be all for it. Obama for a 3rd term would be the best choice going at this point.

I guess I'll have to settle for Hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x886
>>692166141
Are you supid or just really, really blind?
>>
>>692166332
good

also does anyone know why captcha wants us to identify store fronts all the time?

is captcha trying to round up the petty bourgeois to liquidate them or something?
>>
>>692164271
Whats wrong with the chart?
>>
>>692166541

a picture of two terrorists fighting about terrorism
>>
File: God bless the Med.jpg (133 KB, 2084x820) Image search: [Google]
God bless the Med.jpg
133 KB, 2084x820
>>692166796

Based on an exhaustive historical knowledge of this 7th century pedophile death cult known as Islam, it is only sensible that not a single Muslim should be allowed into the West.
>>
>>692166842
>spotted the phony.
how was I being a phony?
>>
>>692166720

>platitudeness
>>
>>692167165
Luckily, a large portion of them are Syrian Christians.
>>
>>692167207
But don't call him dumb! He's a big smart boy.
>>
>>692165163
Hes been flip flopping since day one ffs. Guys a retard. Hes wrong about 90% of his points and when proven wrong, all the supporters shrug it off. Its why we dont take you guys seriously.

Other trump is trolling and youre all stupid or trump is stupid and youre all trolling.
>>
File: 1419950431792.jpg (118 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1419950431792.jpg
118 KB, 460x415
>>692166796
>>
>>692167448
t.bernout
Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 42

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.