Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Vaguely describe the plot of a video game so anons can guess

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 14
Vaguely describe the plot of a video game so anons can guess it. Pt.2
Last one 404'd

>steroids
>chainsaws
>aliens
pic unrelated
>>
Protag turns out to be a cat
>>
>MY ENTITLEMENT IS RELATIVELY INSIGNIFICANT
>THE OBJECT HOLDING VALUE IS THE IMPENDING SITUATION THAT OF WHICH I AM SOON TO BECOME THE CAUSE OF
>>
>>692060750
Conker
>>
>>692060750
Conker
>>
>>692060809
dark souls
>>
>Radio
>Skating
>Graffiti
>>
Become allies and enemies with the same group multiple times to fight for something that you not even sure of anymore.
>>
>>692060385
gears of war
>>
>>692060996
NOPE
>>
>>692060847
>>692060911
Ghost trick
>>
>>692061010
town hawks underground
>>
>>692061010
Jet Set Radio
>>
>>692061010
Jet Set Radio.

That ain't even the plot - that's just the game itself.
>>
>>692061010
Jet set radio
>>
>>692061144
Nice dubs, but nope
>>
>>692061010
super mario sunshine
>>
jet grind radio
>>
>>692061038
nailed it
>>
File: fgfhgg.jpg (31 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
fgfhgg.jpg
31 KB, 600x400
>what's up chief?
>>
>lightsaber
>half robot girlfriend
>kill a god
>>
>you're in a love triangle or something
>uh
>kill demons i guess
>i dunno what the fuck is goin on, dude
>but there are boobs
>>
>>692061187
Correct, there isn't really much of a plot worth mentioning.
>>
>he didn't ask for this
>>
> weeb af
>Hard af
>Bugs
>Gorilla
>For the original wii
>>
>>692061389
Devil may cry
>>
>>692061381
god of war
>>
>>692061422
>A BOMB?!
>>
>>692061503
no
>>
>>692061389
Katherine?
>>
>wort wort wort
>feet first into hell
,,,>I know what the ladies like
Just a few quotes
>>
>>692061389
Catherine
>>
>>692061511
Incorrect
>>
>>692061379

Planescape: Torment?
>>
>>692061586
>>692061603
yaese
>>
>>692061038
except they arent aliens
>>
File: 1451748444381.png (180 KB, 429x382) Image search: [Google]
1451748444381.png
180 KB, 429x382
>>692061532
this guy gets it
>>
>>692061389
dante's inferno
>>
>>692061660
Yee
>>
>kidnapped by a potato
>potato learns to love
>freedom
>>
>>692061404
>several gangs on the streets of tokyo
>magnetic roller blades
>illegal radio station
>shitload of cops
>>
>>692061593
Imagine Babies
>>
>>692061803
A typical American life ?
>>
>>692061814
Super Mario Bros.
>>
>>692061939
neope
>>
File: wrong joker.jpg (52 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
wrong joker.jpg
52 KB, 500x700
>>692061593
might as well have told us he wears a power suit and has an AI
>>
>undead and shit
>kill 4 powerful guys
>take the world or set yourself on fire
>>
>Try to find red guy
>He bad
>Team up with a guy with a toxix name
>Find red guy
>Beat red guy
>He is captured
Hint, It's on the orginal Sega console.
>Protip none of you will ever fucking find out what it is
>>
>You weeb kid grows up
>Wtf this planet is shit
>Aliens
>Call of duty advanced warfare corporation wants you kill
>Final boss give shit loot.
>>
>be angry guy
>kill absolutely everybody who tries to fuck with you
>>
>>692062124
dark souls
>>
>>692062124
Dark souls
>>
>>692061852
Nope
>>
>>692062205
Postal
>>
>>692061379
Planescape: Torment.
fucking awesome game.
>>
>Shirtless, pink-haired anon
>Evil pigs stole grandpa's bracelet
>Bite anything and everything
>Flying dog
>>
>>692062205
God of war?
>>
>>692062215
>>692062250
Should have known 4 was to obvious
>>
>>692062205
Postal 2
>>
Turns out your father took you out from the past since you'd be better asskicker than your current self
>>
File: 1402203473372.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
1402203473372.gif
428 KB, 200x183
>>692061794
technically right
>>
>>692062326
Mega Man's Bad Fur Day: Electric Blazblue
>>
>>692061422
Deus Ex.
>>
>>692062303
>>692062372
Not quite.

>>692062350
Bingo.
>>
>>692062138
Borderlands 1?
>>
>4 main characters
>1 has horse 3 are on foot
>horse looks around while other 3 set up base
>more characters come as you create your base
>horse guy eventually dies but his exploration is critical for the team
>>
>>692062303
>>692062350
>>692062372
none of these are wrong
anon was too broad
>>
>hijack a plane
>praise Allah
>crash into building and die
>>
>>692062594
Extreme Mario Beach Ball 3
>>
>>692062646
9/11 simulator?
>>
Fuck life's lemons, you have science!
>>
>>692062434
Wut? No
>>
>>692062646
Man this one is on the tip of my tounge...
>>
>robots become manufacturers
>malfunction
>shut down
>boot themselves back up
>start pumping out war machines
>organization formed, beats robots
>organization shut down, government forbids a recall
>crisis comes back
>no choice to recall
>>
File: 2016-06-05 04.05.51.png (1 MB, 799x1074) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05 04.05.51.png
1 MB, 799x1074
> Ohh shit I'm Space Jesus
> Different Colored Galactic Explosions
>>
>>692062735
Is it Super Duper Uber Pooper Scooper Icarus the Flying Dong Flinger?
>>
>>692062730
Portal 2
>>
>>692062326
Tomba
>>
>can defeat hundreds of goblins
>can kill metal giants
>lives for centuries
>farmer kills his cat, everyone dies
>>
>>692062545
Dingo dinger dingerino!
>>
>>692062812
Overwatch? it seems too obvious to be right, though
>>
>Fuck some people
>Fuck all the people
>Find more people and fuck them too
>Oh and the universe is ending or some shit
>>
>>692062835
Mass Effect 3
>>
>>692062545
Right!
>>
>>692062812
Overwatch?
>>
File: td.png (37 KB, 794x544) Image search: [Google]
td.png
37 KB, 794x544
>>692062705
Close, just 911, because it's a game.
>>
"Worthless fucking pearl." growled Garnet as she began ejaculating on the kneeling Pearl. They were in Garnet's room, their filthy deeds dimly lit by the hovering gem bubbles overhead. This was not the first time Garnet had disciplined Pearl in this way, but it was the first time she had brought up her status as a pearl during sex. Garnet was curious to see how she would respond to being degraded in this way.

Pearl said nothing. Garnet was displeased. Pearl didn't cry, she didn't utter her safeword, she just stared ahead blankly as Garnet released her sperm all over her face. The only sound filling the chamber was the quiet splatter of fluid hitting soft skin.

"You're the weakest, most pathetic gem on this planet." she barked. "This is all you're good for. I hope you're ashamed of yourself, you useless, defective thing. This is your place now. You are my toy." Her cruel words filled the chamber and echoed off the walls. For a moment, silence. Then, sniffling. The sound of tears hitting stone. Garnet smirked as Pearl hung her head. Pearl, finally pushed to the point of tears, wept openly.

"Good pearl." the red gem whispered. Garnet pointed her erection at Pearl's forehead, directly at the center of her gem. She grunted as she squirted out hot ropes of thick, sticky jizz all over the lily-white pearl. The thin, submissive gem sobbed harder as Garnet covered her very soul in disgusting organic goo. All she would have to do to stop this was to utter their safeword, they both knew this, yet Pearl said nothing. And so Garnet continued.
>>
>>692062812
Overwatch.

This is legitimately the most retarded "vague" video game description I have ever seen.
>>
> hang out with a cowboy and a cripple
> maneater
> some sort of disease an old as fuck dude can control
> I'm me, but not me, I'm that other guy
>>
"Stupid little pearl. Lost, pathetic thing. Look at me." she growled, and Pearl obeyed, tilting her head back to look up at Garnet. A defeated frown was pulled across her cum-spattered face, and she stared up at Garnet with wet, fearful eyes.

For a moment, Garnet thought she regretted asking Pearl to show her face. For a moment, she felt guilt. For a moment, she felt bad for Pearl. For a moment. Then the beast inside her was in control again, her sexual urges raging powerfully, overwriting any other emotions. Her mouth smiled, but she didn't look happy. Garnet pressed her cock against Pearl's crying face and rubbed it back and forth on her cheeks, savoring the feeling of Pearl's slick skin against the underside of her penis. She aggressively flopped her huge leaky dick against Pearl's soft cheeks. Pearl wept as Garnet degraded her with her long, leaky shaft.

"This is the only thing you're good for, you understand?"

"Yes...!!!" came the warbled, bawled response, choked out through tears.

"Maybe if you show me what a good pearl you can be-- show me what an obedient little toy you are-- maybe I'll respect you again." Garnet growled.

"I-I understand, my Garnet." Pearl whined, trying to regain her composure.

"Good. Now you're going to sit covered in my filth and think about your life. I'll come back for you when I'm ready to use you again." Garnet said firmly as she stroked her softening cock.
>>
>>692062999
didnt know
>>
>>692062930
winrar
>>
Pearl watched Garnet quietly as she tucked away her cock, patted Pearl on the head, and turned to leave. Garnet heard Pearl whimper quietly as she stepped onto the portal and disappeared.

As soon as Garnet was gone, Pearl sobbed loudly and collapsed to the floor.
>>
>>692061463

Brawl
>>
>>692061803
portal 2
>>
>>692063089
>>692063009
>>692063142

kek
>>
>you get into a kung fu Robot
>You do some stuff
>Fuck the girl in the end
>Turns out she was your mom in the past or something
>Oops
>>
>>692062687
Nop
>>
Pearl sat on her hands and knees, nude, Garnet's genetic goo dripping from her chin and nose onto the floor. As she cried, her tears ran down her face in twin rivers that mixed with the streams of jizz running down her cheeks. She was disgusted with herself. She couldn't believe she was going down this road with Garnet again.

Several times throughout the past five thousand years, the sexual tension between them had exploded into an affair of intense intimacy. But these affairs were always short-lived, because Garnet's aggression and dominance frightened and upset Pearl.

There was something within Garnet, something dark and ugly, a need to control, to degrade, to hurt. Pearl knew it. Garnet knew it. They never talked about it. Ever. Her unwillingness to talk about sex was one of the reasons Pearl was reluctant to have sexual relations with her.

But Pearl felt she absolutely had to submit to Garnet now. She had never screwed up this badly in her life. She had lied to Garnet to convince her to engage in fusion. She played with Garnet's heart and identity, and when she got caught, she agreed to to anything Garnet wanted to make it better. Garnet chose sex.

And so this was Pearl's life now. Once or twice a week, Garnet would summon Pearl into her room and mercilessly degrade her. Pearl was trying to grow accustomed to it, to convince herself it wasn't so bad. But now Garnet knew how to make her cry on command. Garnet was trying to push Pearl's most personal buttons. No-one had ever said such hurtful things to Pearl in her whole life. And yet, Pearl was not mad at Garnet. She was only frustrated with herself.
>>
File: 1388711716661.jpg (103 KB, 640x348) Image search: [Google]
1388711716661.jpg
103 KB, 640x348
>>692062862
Damn right
>>
>>692061038
I was gonna say Serious Sam 2. Basically the same thing.
>>
After calming down, Pearl reached up to touch her gem. Wet. Sticky. Slick. She tried to wipe her gem clean of sperm, but only succeeded in getting Garnet's copious load all over her hands as well as her gem. She held her slender, blue hands in front of her face and stared at her cum-covered palms. "Maybe Garnet is right," she thought. "Maybe this is all I'm good for. It's all Garnet has wanted to do with me for thousands of years. Maybe I really was created to be used and degraded." she pondered to herself.

Pearl contemplated what Garnet had said. "Worthless fucking pearl." Was she worthless? She felt worthless. She felt like the only way she could be useful was to serve Garnet, however she saw fit. Pearl reasoned that she should continue obeying Garnet, even though she had never gotten quite this dominant before. She felt that she deserved this treatment.

Pearl still had much to contemplate when the warp in the center of the room lit up again just a half-hour after Garnet's departure. Garnet stepped out of the beam of light, which closed behind her, leaving the chamber dimly-lit once again. Pearl watched nervously as Garnet calmly walked towards her. "Right where I left you. Good pearl." she whispered comfortingly as she patted Pearl on the top of the head.

Why had Garnet returned so soon, Pearl wondered?
>>
File: astronaught neutral light.jpg (703 KB, 2793x2052) Image search: [Google]
astronaught neutral light.jpg
703 KB, 2793x2052
>>692062527
ding ding

>missing arm reflects the plot
>>
Whoever guesses this is an absolute god
>Your king sends you to mass genocide
>Twice
>Second attempt goes to shit because the waifu is strong.
>Fug weres my friend
>Help out a fuckload of people while looking for friend
>Friend is evil
>Lol jk mind control
>Go to the fucking moon
>I still cant beat the final boss
>>
>>692063052
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
>>
Garnet could not keep Pearl out of her head. She had tried to meditate in Steven's room, only to have her mind overwhelmed with Pearl-related sensations. The feeling of her soft, cool skin. The sound of her voice cracking as she moans in pleasure. The sight of her hauntingly beautiful blue eyes welling up with tears. She had to have her. She had to break her. She was obsessed. She had to fuck Pearl again, right now. Garnet silently got up from the couch and stomped back into her room quickly.

"...Nice to see you, too, Garnet." Steven said meekly as Garnet wordlessly crossed the barrier into her section of the temple.

Stepping out of the light in the middle of her room, she saw her toy kneeling on the ground where she had left her. "Right where I left you. Good pearl." she whispered, petting Pearl's soft, pink hair. Pearl smiled at the rare affectionate touch, closing her eyes and feeling safe. As she pet Pearl with one hand, she freed her cock with the other and began stroking it.

Pearl opened her eyes as she felt Garnet's erection prodding her lips. She looked up at Garnet and maintained eye contact as she allowed the large, sensitive cockhead to enter. Her mouth was warm and wet as she gently suckled on the tip of Garnet's cock.

"That's right, pearl. Suck my cock like a good girl. Show me what a good pearl you can be." Garnet whispered as Pearl lewdly serviced her penis. She reached up with her slender, cool hands and deftly massaged Garnet's shaft as she suckled the throbbing head. It felt good. Amazing, in fact. But Garnet wasn't satisfied. She wanted to see Pearl humiliated. She had to push her further.
>>
>>692062866
Oblivion? Like, a joke about the guards or something?
>>
>>692063168
No
Hint:
>time travel
>>
>>692062594
age of empire 2?
>>
>>692063396
nope
>>
"That's all you're good for, you pathetic little pearl. This is your station in life. You had better get used to this." she growled as her huge cock throbbed powerfully in Pearl's hands. No response, Pearl was still looking up at her and concentrated on pleasuring her cock. Garnet was frustrated. She needed to see Pearl broken and sobbing again. It made her feel powerful. She had a taste of that power and now she was hooked.

"You pathetic little pearl. What would the others say if they knew you were a cocksucking slut? Because that's all you are." Garnet looked down in disgust at the gem who was dutifully serving her cock. Why wasn't she crying? She usually cried so easily. It was pissing Garnet off.

Without warning, Garnet slapped Pearl across the face. The impact echoed through the dark chamber, followed by several seconds of silence. Another slap. Another. Garnet felt the anger inside of her taking over again as she grabbed Pearl by the jaw and barked "YOU CALL THAT A BLOWJOB, YOU MINDLESS LITTLE BITCH?" Pearl's eyes were wide with fear. What had she done to trigger this outburst? She was confused and scared, and she felt the tears welling up again.

"CRY." barked Garnet. "CRY LIKE THE PATHETIC CUNT YOU ARE. You're nothing but a WEAK, STUPID PEARL and you BELONG to ME." Again, a small part of Garnet instantly regretted talking this way to her best and oldest friend in the world-- but a much larger part of her was overwhelmingly aroused and wanted to continue.
>>
>>692063384
too obvious? nice jorb, homestar.
>>
>>692060385
Lol
>>
>>692063208
F.E.A.R
>>
"You think you're special? You're one of millions of identical stupid pink-haired toys." Garnet said, slapping her again with one hand while maintaining her hold on Pearl's jaw with the other. "You are replaceable. You are not unique. You are my toy and I'm going to use you until you break." Garnet snarled. She released Pearl's jaw, and Pearl collapsed to the ground, sobbing again.

"What do you have to say for yourself, pearl?" Garnet asked condescendingly.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!! I'll be a good pearl, I swear!! Please don't get rid of me!" Pearl whined through her sobs, hugging Garnet's leg pathetically. Garnet felt powerful, and she smiled.

"Pull yourself together, bitch. I'll keep you around as long as you're useful. Can you prove that you're useful?" Garnet asked. Pearl swallowed the lump in her throat, nodded. and began massaging Garnet's erection again, now stuffing it into her mouth much deeper than before, gagging as the leaky cock prodded at her throat. She would prove to Garnet that she was useful.
>>
Several days later, Pearl was once again servicing Garnet in her room.

"Ohh, fuck! Suck it, you stupid little pearl!" Garnet groaned as she was fellated by Pearl, who was crying and naked. "I'm about to...!!!" Garnet grunted as her penis abruptly began erupting profusely inside Pearl's mouth. Pearl coughed and gagged as the sperm shot down her throat. She removed the ejaculating member from her mouth and briefly caught her breath while stroking Garnet, before sliding the leaking penis back between her lips and swallowing repeatedly, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of Garnet's thick, sticky testicle-goo.

"Drink my sperm, you weak, pathetic drone. Let me feed you with my balls." Garnet growled menacingly as Pearl obediently swallowed pint after pint of her salty sperm fluid. Pearl cupped and cradled Garnet's heavy, dangling nuts. Garnet threw her head back in pleasure, and her nuts pulsed as she pumped thick, gooey nut cream into Pearl's mouth. Tears were running down Pearl's face as she drank Garnet's load.

"Give me this, bitch." Garnet said as she yanked her cock away from Pearl. "Lay down." she ordered coldly, and Pearl complied. Garnet straddled over her chest, lowering herself slowly, dragging her dangly nuts around on Pearl's nearly-flat chest, then rubbing her leaking cock all over her small breasts. "You love that, don't you, little pearl?" Garnet teased as she jizzed all over Pearl's chest. She wanted to rub her cock all over Pearl, to see the humiliation in Pearl's face as she was degraded.

"This cock is your god. This cock owns you. Say it."

"This cock o-owns me." Pearl uttered meekly. "Please don't hit me again."

"Don't give me a reason." Garnet snapped back coldly as she pointed her penis at Pearl's face and stroked it quickly. Her sperm came cascading out in a thick, gooey river of spunk, splashing messily across Pearl's face.
>>
>Win championships
>Drive quickly on a four wheeled vehicle
>Go outside of map you fly away
This is easy
>>
>go on quest through multiverse
>try to find psycho vegan lumberjack
>he find you first
>>
>>692063376
Final Fantasy 4
>>
As Pearl felt the hot, thick sperm rain down onto her face, she felt fearful. Gone was the calm, patient friend she had known. This Garnet was aggressive. Mean. Wanted to hurt her. And yet Pearl found herself powerless to resist following her orders.

Pearl hadn't felt this way in centuries. As she felt Garnet's warmth splatter across her face, she closed her eyes and thought to herself, "I deserve this. This is who I am." She knew thoughts like those led down a dark path, but she was beyond caring.

"Take my cum, you worthless little pearl. Just let me humiliate you." Garnet whispered as she jizzed profusely all over Pearl's face. "I want you to tell me why you think this is happening to you." she ordered Pearl.
Pearl paused. It was obvious that there was an answer Garnet wanted to hear. "... It's happening because I'm a pearl, my Garnet. You're humiliating me because I'm a pearl." she whimpered sadly.

Garnet leaned forward onto her free arm, lowering herself down closer to Pearl, and grunted affirmatively as she furiously stroked herself, aggressively squirting sticky sperm goo all over Pearl's face in response.

Pearl felt disgusted, as she always did when forced to deal with semen, but her emotions were more complicated than that. That was more than a cumshot-- that was a reward. Garnet rewarded her for being a good pearl and degrading herself.

"Thank you." she whispered, lips covered in sperm. "Thank you, Garnet."

"Shut the fuck up, Pearl." Garnet growled, and Pearl was scared again. Garnet stopped masturbating as her river of jizz began to trickle down to a leaky stream. She left her cock resting on Pearl's chest, oozing sticky cum.

"Your mouth isn't for talking, it's for service. You don't fucking talk to me unless I ask you a question, do you understand, pearl?"
>>
> 2 cats with guns doing some ghost busting

This one is a hard one
>>
>>692062958
mass erect 1~3
>>
Pearl winced, though her expressions were hard to make out under the mask of sperm. "Y-yes, my Garnet."

"Good pearl. Now go show Amethyst what I've done to you, and offer to serve her however she wishes. You're the whole temple's bitch, now." Garnet ordered before standing up and returning to the warp, leaving Pearl naked, alone, and covered in sperm.

Pearl spent some time in Garnet's room to mentally prepare. She had no sexual relationship with Amethyst. She didn't even think about Amethyst like that. She had practically raised Amethyst. And now she had to go to her room naked and filthy, and offer to service her.

She wondered if Amethyst would even accept. She hoped with most of her heart that Amethyst would find her cold and naked and take pity on her. And yet, when she considered the thought of Amethyst treating her like Garnet did-- like a pearl-- she felt excited. Giddy, even.

"I'm disgusting." Pearl said aloud to herself. Then, she stood up, walked to the warp pad, and teleported to Amethyst's room.
>>
>>692063171
ding ding ding, winrar
>>
Pearl walked nude through Amethyst's sprawling, filthy room, calling out to her. "A-Amethyst? Are you here?"

Amethyst called out to her from some ways away, and started making her way towards Pearl. She was talking inaudibly about something unimportant as she approached, but when she turned the corner, her jaw dropped. There was Pearl, naked, kneeling, covered in sperm. Amethyst was speechless.

"Garnet, she... um." Pearl wished she had rehearsed what she was going to say. "G-Garnet did this to me... and you can, too, if you want to..." she nervously uttered.

"Pearl... are you okay?" Amethyst said, immediately concerned. Pearl avoided eye contact. Amethyst could tell by looking at her eyes that she had been crying recently.

"I'm fine. I'm..." she looked at Amethyst and paused. "Y-you can really do whatever you want to me, I mean it." she said. Amethyst glanced at her body. She considered it. For a good, long moment, she considered it.

"... Look. Let's get you washed up and clothed." she finally said. "And we'll talk. Ok?"

"Okay." Pearl said calmly, looking at the floor.
>>
>>692063476
Nope
>>
>>692063208
FEAR 2
>>
>Be Ching Chong Bing Bong Gangster
>Go to do job for bossman
>"GIMME FUKIN SWORD OLD FAGGET."
>"No."
>Oh okay fuck you then.
>Slice and dice all his men
>hunt old man
>nearly die
>Demon
>Make shitty puns with demon while finding sword.
>>
"So Garnet has been treating you like this ever since the Sardonyx incident? I thought she had forgiven you." Amethyst asked.

"Yes. It's not the first time something like this has happened, but... she's gotten so aggressive, so fast, it's not like her." Pearl answered, huddled under the blanket. "Thank you for the hospitality, Amethyst... As silly as it may sound, I came in here prepared for you to use me just like she does."

Amethyst said nothing for a moment, then asked, "What does Garnet do to you... exactly?"

"Horrible, degrading things. She strips me. Spanks me. Makes me service her cock for hours." she confessed. Amethyst tried to look sympathetic, or concerned, or anything but aroused.

"Go on."

"She fucks me mercilessly in all my holes and floods me with her disgusting sperm! She degrades me, humiliates me, urinates on me, and makes me drink her cum. She becomes someone else, someone dark. She gets extremely dominant and possessive of me. She keeps me naked in her room for 2 or 3 days at a time, tying me up in different positions and fucking me while I'm helpless." Pearl explained, near tears.

"That's... wow. I had no idea." said Amethyst. She was crossing her legs to hide her excitement at the idea of Pearl being subjected to such lewd acts.

"And recently she's started... degrading me. A lot. Telling me I'm just a lowly pearl. That's something I've worked my whole life to overcome, but now she's degrading me for it and it's making me feel... like I haven't felt in centuries."

"How does it make you feel?"
>>
>>692063623
Blinx, the Time Sweeper
>>
>>692063454
yup
>>692063355
dub dubs was more cryptic
>>
>Ivory Coast Simulator

>Fuck these guys are tough

>Middle of a firefight? Looks like it's time to get down with the sickness

>Oh, like flame based weapons? Be careful.
>>
>>692063833
Nope ; (
>>
>King is a bitch
>Forces you to fight entire country and other islands so you can rape his child or something
>Friends fight against you too and can fuck you up
>Friends refuse to fuck you up too bad though.
>>
>be cop or criminal
>kill each other with objectives and shit
>different classes
>>
Pearl paused, unsure if she should tell the truth. "It's complicated. It makes me feel like less than a real gem. Like I'm not good enough and never will be. But to be honest, serving Garnet, it feels... correct. Like I'm supposed to do it."

"...And Garnet said she wants me to do the same thing to you?" Amethyst asked. Pearl nodded.

"She says I should submit to all superior gems, including you. She told me I had to do whatever you said. I'm so glad you didn't use me like that... I came in here prepared to worship your cock for hours. Isn't that silly? Thank you for the blanket and the towel, by the way. I really needed this."

"Ohh, don't thank me yet, Pearl."

"...What?" Pearl asked.

"On your knees." Amethyst ordered as she stood up.

Silence. Uncomfortable silence, broken by Pearl's voice cracking as she repeated, "...What?"

"I mean it. Pearl, I've wanted to fuck you so badly for so long. Now you're in my room, naked, telling me Garnet has all but ordered me to do so. I'm going to fucking do it. Get on your knees."

Pearl swallowed a lump in her throat and tried to focus on not crying as she discarded the blanket and fell to her knees in front of Amethyst. "B-but I thought--" she started, but was cut short.

"You thought you could just walk in here naked and tell me I have license to fuck you however I want? And nothing would happen? Garnet's right, you are a stupid, pathetic little pearl." Amethyst said as she stepped out of her pants, her huge cock and dangling balls flopping free. "Open your fucking mouth, bitch." barked Amethyst. Crying, Pearl complied, letting her jaw hang open as Amethyst shoved her stiffening cock into her mouth. "Suck."

Pearl suckled gently on Amethyst's cock as she contemplated her place again. Why was this happening? Because it was inevitable. Because Amethyst was above her. Because she was a pearl. Why did she think she deserved any better?
>>
>>692063601
Y u do dis
Sad winrar
>>
>>692063637
Nope, that'd be too easy
>>
Why did she think, for an instant, that she would be safe? Her thoughts of inferiority were interrupted when Amethyst spoke again.

"Ohh, that feels... so good. I can't believe I waited this long to take you. If I had known what a submissive bitch you are, I would have been doing this hundreds of years ago." Amethyst moaned pleasurably as Pearl serviced her. "To think, for centuries I put up with you acting like a pompous bitch every day, and all I had to to to shut you up was stuff my cock into your mouth."

Pearl looked up at her, pleading with her eyes. Her big, blue eyes welled up with sadness and desperation as she stared up at Amethyst. "Ugh, don't look at me like that, you pathetic little toy. You teased me for centures. You asked for this." Amethyst said as she forced her cock deeper into Pearl's mouth, prodding her throat.

Suddenly, Amethyst's cock started erupting. "Ohh... Fuck!" she moaned as she pumped thick, chunky sperm goo up through her urethra and into Pearl's mouth. Pearl immediately gagged and spit out the throbbing, leaking erection, causing it to squirt wildly all over her. Pearl quickly learned that Amethyst's cum tasted nothing like Garnet's, and was thicker, saltier, chunkier, and all-around more disgusting. "What's wrong, P? My cum doesn't taste as good as Garnet's?" she said, shoving her penis back into Pearl's mouth as she weakly resisted and aggressively jizzing onto her tongue. "I guess that makes sense, given my diet." she mused. "Drink it. Swallow it down." she angrily ordered, and watched with sexual fascination as Pearl obediently gulped down her disgusting DNA sludge.

Amethyst felt powerful. More than that, she felt fulfilled. She had been sexually frustrated for so long, and now the object of her affection was on her knees before her, obeying her every command. Amethyst pointed her penis at Pearl's face and allowed her hot, liquid lust to flow out of her in a thick river of sticky milk.
>>
>>692060385
prostagma
go to troy
fight a cyclops
travel to egypt and scandinavia
atlantis ded
become a god
>>
>he never asked for this
>>
>>692063797
Devil May Cry?
>>
>>692063932
APB: Reloaded?
>>
Chadiest of all chads to ever exist
Amercianiest of all americans to ever exist
Big guns
Tits
>>
>>692063424
I'd be upset if this isnt the answer cause you're absolutely right
>>
>>692060809 drakes fortune
>>
Amethyst smiled down at the weeping, whining pearl as she pissed sticky, chunky sperm all over her face.

Amethyst threw her head back and moaned with pleasure as she ejaculated uncontrollably all over Pearl. As her stream of cum died down, Amethyst looked down upon Pearl again, the haze of lust lifted, and suddenly felt very conflicted about what she'd chosen to do.

There was Pearl. Her best friend. The gem who found and raised her. Kneeling. Covered in her sperm. Big, blue eyes sobbing hysterically. Things would never be the same between them. Not after what Amethyst just did.

Amethyst thought this was what she wanted. How many times had she fantasized about taking Pearl down a peg? Had her wildest sexual fantasies even been this perfect and erotic?

And yet, as the two gems stared at each-other, they were both overwhelmed with shame.

"... Get the fuck out of my room, Pearl." Amethyst whispered quietly, before walking away and disappearing into the darkness of the temple.
>>
>>692064046
Des sex hoomane evolution
>>
>>692064046
surgeon simulator.
>>
File: Putin.jpg (14 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Putin.jpg
14 KB, 300x400
"Now be consumed Natla."
>>
>be ghost angel dude
>shit nigga that tree gonna explo-
>lose wings and fall to earth
>RPG your way across a completely unnecessary and unrelated world, because damn nigga i miss those wings

very obscure series I'd say.
>>
>>692064046
already was one.
Deus Ex
>>
>>692064088
Nope
>>
>Be best friends with some dude
>He decides to become emperor
>Your ex girlfriend is only as crazy as
>your average woman
>But she's still kind of weird
>And then you start a rebellion, or whatever
>>
>>692062594
Kingdom
>>
>>692063600
halo 5
>>
Pearl retired to her room. She dipped her naked body into one of her fountains, comfortably sitting in a small, warm fountain pool. She laid her head back and tried to wrap her head around the events of the past few days. Not only had Garnet crossed a major line and said horrible things to her, but now Amethyst, with whom she'd enjoyed a platonic friendship for a thousand years, was using her like a sex object as well.

Pearl lowered her head and washed her face clean of Amethyst's sticky slime. She felt dirty as she watched the jizz dissipate around her in the water. She started thinking about the things she normally pushed to the back of her mind. She thought about how many people--human and gem-- she had allowed to use her body. She thought about sex. She thought about her role in the world. Pearl thought long and hard about these subjects in her compromised state of mind, and began to come to conclusions.

Garnet was right. She was just another pearl. An accessory for real gems to use and throw away. And she wasn't even a good pearl. She spoke out of turn. She got in the way. She plotted and schemed and whined and complained. Pearl hung her head and stared at her reflection in the rippling water. Her hair was ruined. She had blue circles under her eyes from crying, but her expression was blank. That seemed appropriate to Pearl, because the emotions of pearls don't matter. She decided she would learn to suppress and hide her emotions, to appear blank and unfeeling, like a good pearl should be.
>>
>>692063933
I'm going to guess it's the game "This is fucking retarded?"
>>
>Kill monsters
>Fuck bitches
>Part time ghostbuster
>>
>>692061381
No more heroes?
>>
>>692063376
FF7
>>
Pearl sank into the fountain lazily and stared at the ceiling. She couldn't get Garnet's words out of her head. She felt the tears running down her cheek and into the water. She had become so accustomed to crying in the past few days that she barely realized it was happening. "Worthless fucking pearl." That's what Garnet called her. Told her the only way she could be useful was sex. And she was starting to believe it. There was no going back to the way things were, with either of her friends. Amethyst had said such hurtful things. It was so unlike her. Pearl remembered the way they shared eye-contact after it was over. They both instantly knew everything was different now.

Of course, there were feelings of guilt. The feeling that she deserved this for lying to Garnet. The knowledge that she could have used her safeword at any time with Garnet, and stopped her from doing these hurtful things. Why didn't she? Why was she allowing these things to happen?

She could feel herself slipping back into the old ways. Before earth. It all seemed like a distant dream to her now, her time as a subservient pearl to Pink Diamond. But lately, she had been feeling the strangest twangs of nostalgia for her days of mindless servitude and simple obedience. Back before everything was confusing. When she could just turn her mind off and let other people make decisions for her.
>>
>>692064160
TombRaider? Underworld
>>
>>692063623

Hint: a girl cat and a guy cat they go in to spooky mansion and do sum ghost busting
>>
>>692064115
Beengo!

>>692064184
Goddammit.
>>
>Turns out the antagonist is your father
>Also turns out that the main antagonist is the edgy side of your best friend
>Timetravel
>>
Oh great, more gemfic derailment.
>>
>>692064293

Good recall.
>>
>>692061463
Escape bug island?
>>
>>692063996
What can I say? I'm an absolute god
>>
Pearl smiled and laughed to herself quietly in the empty room, tears still running down her face. She realized it was really happening. This wasn't a kinky roleplay for Garnet or an excuse to submit to Amethyst. She knew she had the instincts of a pearl, and for the first time in centuries she could feel those instincts influence her decision-making. She could feel her true nature calling to her.

That's why it had all felt so right. The disgusting sexual acts. The verbal degredation. The physical violence. While it was true that she felt some degree of shame and disgust during these events, these feelings seemed somehow... unimportant? While those feelings certainly happened, they were not as interesting to Pearl as the curious feelings of nostalgia and belonging that had accompanied them.

Whenever Garnet treated her like she was less than a person, her heart raced. Adrenaline pumped through her body every time Garnet had her way with her. Pearl thought again of Garnet slapping her in the face. Hitting her. Under the water, her hand wandered over between her legs and she began to flick and rub her delicate pearl. She remembered how Garnet had ordered her to cry as she hit her. How the sound of her loud SMACKs had filled the chamber and echoed off the walls. How Garnet had screamed insults and orders at her.

Pearl arched her back as she played with herself. She remembered the feeling of her lover's hand colliding with her face, the sting it left on her cheek. She remembered the potent mix of pity and anger she saw in Garnet's face as she struck her. She remembered Garnet's words. "Mindless little bitch." "Pathetic Drone." A moan escaped her lips. "Worthless fucking pearl." She repeated the words to herself mentally. Worthless. Fucking. Pearl.

She cried out in pleasure as the climax shook her body, causing her to roll her hips lustfully and lewdly call out, "Ohh, Garnet! I'm so sorry, Garnet!! Punish me!!!"
>>
>>692064208
How the fuck did you pull halo from that? Multiverses? Vegan Lumberjacks? Fuck no
>>
A few seconds pass, and she is calm again, panting to catch her breath as she relaxes in the warm tub.

In that moment, Pearl knew she was fucked up beyond repair.
>>
>>692064101
duke nukom?
>>
>>692063915
what the fuck?
skyrim?
>>
The next day, Pearl stepped off of the warp pad and into Garnet's room. Garnet turned to face her and leaned back on the altar behind her. "My Garnet." Pearl said respectfully. "You wanted to see me?"

"Kneel." came the abrupt response. Pearl obeyed without pause, kneeling before Garnet on the stone floor. She touched two fingers to her gem, and her clothes disappeared in a flash of light. She rested her hands in her lap and looked up at Garnet expectantly, awaiting further instruction.

Garnet reached out and touched Pearl gently, at the base of her jaw, and gently traced her fingers to Pearl's chin. Pearl was surprised at the gentle gesture.

"Pearl. You know I love you, right?" Garnet said sincerely, holding Pearl's chin in her fingers.

Pearl said nothing. She didn't know what to say. This was not what she expected to deal with when she walked in here. She avoided eye contact nervously.

"My Pearl. You have the prettiest eyes of any creature on this planet." Garnet whispered. Pearl was completely taken aback. Was this some kind of trick? Garnet stroked Pearl's hair. "I need you to understand something. As confusing as it might seem to you, I do these things because I love you. And I love you very much. More than anyone."

Pearl looked up with a flurry of emotion in her vibrant blue eyes. "I-I love you, too, Garnet." Pearl admitted.

Garnet smiled down at her. "...Now that tha's out of the way, it's time to begin today's discipline." she said, grabbing the top of Pearl's head roughly. Garnet's gems glowed and her clothing disappeared in a flash of light. Pearl was still proccessing what had just happened when Garnet shoved her stiffening cock into her mouth. Pearl looked up at Garnet with wide, searching eyes as she thrust her erection into Pearl's mouth.
>>
>>692064219
pretty sure you're right
>>
That person who was just there, that Garnet who had shown brief but intense compassion to her pearl, was already gone. In her place was the Garnet who disciplines, the Garnet who degrades, the Garnet who hits. Realizing this, Pearl averted her gaze, staring at the floor as she gently suckled Garnet's cock.

"That's a good little pearl." moaned Garnet. Her voice was already growlier, lower, angrier. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation of Pearl sucking and licking her sensitive penis. "Are you ready to take it a little further today?" she asked. Pearl looked up nervously at Garnet, who was smirking, and nodded with her mouth full of cock.

Immediately, Garnet hit Pearl across the face. Hard. Pearl gasped as she was almost knocked over by the blow. She just knelt calmly before her, before uttering "...Thank you, my Garnet." Immediately, another blow to the other side of her face. Apparently that was the wrong answer. This time, Pearl said nothing as she turned her face forward again. She nervously looked up. Garnet looked... mad.
>>
>>692064464
Ding ding ding
>>
>>692064055
Nope.
>>
>>692064534
Anon stop nobody's reading your shitpost
>>
And she was. Her body felt hot and tense as she was overwhelmed with feelings of aggression towards Pearl. Garnet leered down at the helpless, pathetic, frail gem cowering on her knees before her. She felt powerful. Big. She grabbed the hair on the top of Pearl's head with one hand and slapped her with the other. She watched Pearl helplessly wince in pain, her head held in place as Garnet hit her across the face repeatedly. Pearl looked at the ground, her shame mounting, the tears welling up in her eyes. Garnet felt an uncontrollable urge to make Pearl hurt. She needed to see Pearl broken and crying again.

Garnet walked around behind Pearl, and for a moment, she did nothing. Pearl grew anxious in the silence, nervous about what kind of punishment she was about to receive. Suddenly, she felt Garnet's hand on the back of her neck, pushing her down roughly. Pearl lowered her head until the side of her face was pressed against the ancient, dirty floor. Still, Garnet did not move her hand, keeping her face pressed to the floor as she mounted her.

Garnet lined up her massive throbbing sexual organ with Pearl's slit and slid inside effortlessly. She sighed with relief as she felt Pearl's warmth and wetness surround her cock. "Ohh, you filthy little thing...!" she moaned as she penetrated Pearl. She put some of her weight down on the hand that was holding down Pearl's neck, rubbing Pearl's face into the dirt.

Garnet began pumping in and out of Pearl powerfully. "You are my mindless little toy." Garnet growled. "I'm just taking what's mine." she said as she thrust herself up inside of Pearl.

Pearl closed her crying eyes and made quiet vocal noises as she was pumped full of cock. Her squeals and whimpers were music to Garnet's ears. In her cute little noises, Garnet could detect discomfort, pain, sadness, and pleasure. She looked down at her pearl and wondered what was going on in her mind.
>>
>>692064605
that one was way to easy, I havent even played that game
>>
>>692064046
repeat anon from the last thread!
>>
dude with ponytail gets exiled

gets caught but is rescued by a pirate

he fucks up again and wrecks some shit, gets thrown in prison

starts to discover that some gay ass government on a floating city thinks they are superior to the cucklords who live on the ground

weird religious cult turns people into zombies to collect their flesh to revive an ancient alien God who crash landed a long ass time ago

some adam and eve type characters blow some shit up which fucks up the god somehow i forget

ponytail boy discovers he's basically the descendant of adam and eve and that the alien god intended for them to reproduce so he could be restored later

adam and eve lose some fight but they keep getting resurrected by some trippy sci-fi force

ponytail boy and his girlfriend sets out to free this trippy sci-fi force (which is basically a good dude i think) and destroy the alien god (the bad guy) but they find out that doing so will destroy the planet.

at this point in the game i was like "what the fuck is even going on" so i stopped playing

also there are gundams in this game
>>
>>692063932
Hardline
>>
>>692060385
Alien hominid
>>
Little girl morphs into fighter jet to fight aliens and blow up man made planet.
>>
>>692064473
Nope.
>Multiplayer.
>>
A fat guy and his brother meet some talking beans.
>>
>Always wearing a viking hat for some reason.

>Go to acre e-4 to see what is amiss.
>>
>>692064175
diablo 3
>>
>>692062594
Fire Emblem Awakening?
>>
'Worthless.' The word filled Pearl's thoughts, as if it were echoing endlessly inside of her head. She felt lower than the dirt her face was currently being rubbed into. 'Mindless.' 'Filthy'. She meditated on Garnet's verbal degredation as she had her way with her. Pearl was overwhelmed with a feeling of intense shame, directed at every facet of who she was as a person. 'I deserve this.' she thought to herself as Garnet pushed down on her neck, grinding her face into the unclean floor.

Suddenly, Garnet pulled her entire length out of Pearl. Pearl looked back at her expectantly. "Don't worry, we're just getting started, toy." Garnet said as she aggressively shoved her erection into Pearl's tight blue pucker. Pearl cried out in pain as Garnet entered her. She clenched her cute blue hole tight around Garnet's throbbing cock as she slid deep into her and began pumping in and out.

"You like that, pearl? Do you like feeling your owner's huge cock invading your ass? You're so fucking pathetic. Pitiful little bitch." Garnet sneered as she thrust in and out of Pearl.

"Y-yes, my Garnet." came the whimpered reply.

"You really are pathetic to me. Snivelling little whelp. Don't ever make the mistake of thinking we're equals. You are mine." Garnet growled as she picked up her pace, now intensely thrusting her entire length into and out of Pearl's clenching hole. Pearl squirmed and whined and curled her toes as she attempted to deal with the white-hot sensation of Garnet's cock devestating her sensitive hole.
>>
>>692060809
That stupid ass, pretentious game Pneuma: The Breath of Life
>>
>>692061012
Halo
>>
>>692062135
Sanic the hadgehoog?
>>
>>692064400
checked
clearly you've never played halo 5
>>
>>692064662
Not a whole bunch of chad ass americans with big guns and shit running around in video games
>>
File: PlagueDoctor.jpg (43 KB, 398x960) Image search: [Google]
PlagueDoctor.jpg
43 KB, 398x960
>This world is really going to shit lately

>Your mentor/foster mom/lover gets killed

>Time to go to space

>Destination Ice World

>Robots, wizards, furries, oh my.
>>
>>692064695
Wow! I honestly left that their thinking that people would say rainbow six siege for some killer baiting, but nice job anon it is hardline
>>
"Oh fuck, here it comes! Take my load, you stupid little cunt! Feel me filling your worthless body, you disgusting, wretched little pearl!" Garnet roared as she slid balls-deep in Pearl and throbbed powerfully inside of her. She erupted uncontrollably deep inside Pearl's butt. Pearl emitted a prolonged, high-pitched squeal as she felt Garnet's hot nutslime flooding her anal cavity. Garnet put down all of her weight on Pearl's neck as she pushed her hips roughly against Pearl's butt, cumming as deep as she possibly could. Pearl was overwhelmed by the physical sensations she was experiencing. She moaned indecently, her lewd sound echoing off the walls of the chamber.

Garnet finished cumming, and slowly pulled out of Pearl's butt. She took a minute to catch her breath, then grabbed Pearl's hair and lifted her to her knees. She circled back around to Pearl's front and stood before Pearl, looking down at the helpless gem. She was panting and staring at the floor. Her face was slightly bruised from being ground into the floor. Pearl's big blue eyes were wet with tears. Her face looked tired and defeated. Garnet drank in this view of her pearl for a moment before breaking the silence.

"Aww, you're all dirty now. Would you like me to clean you off?" Garnet asked.

Pearl knew where this was going. "Yes, my Garnet." she said as she hung her head slightly. She hated this part.
>>
> looks like starwars
> over 2mil dislikes on YT
>>
Beat up school kids and take their money so you can buy Excalibur and save your girlfriend.
>>
>>692064260
Ff4 anon had it right a few post before
>>
>>692064355
Yes
>>
>>692064319
Bioshock?
>>
Garnet pointed her penis at Pearl's face, and for several seconds, the pair sat silently in anticipation.
>>
>>692064825
That was a really good answer but nope, although it did seem like that didn't it?
>>
File: Filthyfaggot.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Filthyfaggot.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
> War
>Aliens
>Aliens kill eachother
>wut
>Escape
>Crash
>Luck

Pic kinda related with the opening scene
>>
>>692064101
Duke Nukem?
>>
Suddenly, Pearl felt a jet of warm liquid splashing against her cheeks.
>>
>>692064917
cod advanced cuckhold
>>
>>692064874
Level 62, there is no multiverse and no lumberjack. I think you may be baiting.
>>
>>692064917
One of the new cods
>>
Garnet was peeing on her.
>>
>>692064917
Infinite gayfare
>>
>>692063424
>>
>>692063797
Shadow Warrior
>>
Garnet stood in her room, relieving herself on Pearl. The room was silent save for the quiet sound of liquid splashing against skin. Garnet waved her fat cock left and right, baptizing Pearl's entire face in hot piss. She lifted her cock and released her hot urine all over Pearl's gem, the liquid splashing off the smooth, hard surface of her pearl. Pearl hated the sensation of Garnet's river of piss making her sensitive gem feel filthy.

"Open your mouth." Garnet ordered. Pearl lifted her head to look up at Garnet and let her jaw hang open. Garnet got close and pissed directly into her mouth. Pearl knew what was expected of her, and rather than let the urine fall from her lips and onto the floor, she allowed it to pool on her tongue, gagging as the repulsive taste filled up her mouth. "Swallow." came the growled order. Pearl closed her mouth, Garnet now pissing on her lips, and she moved the liquid to the back of her mouth with her tongue. She closed her wet eyes and, with considerable effort, managed to gulp down a mouthful of Garnet's piss.
>>
>>692064917
CoD: Infinite War
>>
>>692065078
Indeed
>>
>>692060809
Prince of Persia
>>
The Galaxy is in great peril, but I really need to fuck this 900 year old space whore
>>
Stop bullies by bullying them and then become the king of the school by bullying some kid to death.
>>
>>692065189
Stage 4 cancer?
>>
>>692065189
Ohhh indeeeed
>>
>>692064319
Evangelion?
>>
>floating eyes
>mfw there's 3 of me
>as soon as I win I have to do this all over again
>>
>>692065043

Hint: Opening scene is different game
>>
"Mmm... Tastes so good." Pearl mumbled, blatantly lying to appease Garnet, her eyes clearly communicating unhappiness.

"Good pearl. Open up again." Garnet whispered, and Pearl obeyed. Garnet placed the head of her penis in Pearl's mouth, and she closed her lips around it. Quickly, her cheeks began to balloon outwards, her mouth filling with piss.

"Drink it. Show me what a good pearl you can be." Garnet said calmly. Pearl was overwhelmed with disgust as she began to swallow. Garnet's hot, potent piss filled Pearl's mouth over and over again as she obediently gulped down mouthful after mouthful, trying not to gag or retch as she ingested the foul liquid.

"If you spill a drop, I'll make you regret it." Garnet said threateningly. Pearl was worried, but she continued to drink as Garnet relieved herself. Suddenly, her eyes went wide as she felt a tickle in her throat. Pearl coughed, causing Garnet's piss to come gushing out around her cock.

"Argh!" Garnet growled. "Fucking useless bitch! Can't you do anything right?!" she said furiously. Pearl coughed again, more intensely, and spit out Garnet's cock, falling forward onto her hands, retching and coughing.

There was a moment of silence as Garnet's stream died down and Pearl caught her breath. She looked up, and their eyes met. Garnet was gritting her teeth, looking down with rage at the pearl who had failed to follow orders. Pearl's eyes were shiny with tears and wide with fear as she started to sob.
>>
>>692065193
Forgot about that game! I didnt make it, but you should be right.
>>
>>692064698
already answered here but close tho
>>692061038
>>
>>692065277
bully?

>>692065264
ass effect
>>
>>692065277
Bully?
>>
"I'm s-so sorry!!" Pearl said desperately. "It'll never happen again!" she assured Garnet, her body shaking.

"Oh, you're gonna be sorry, alright." said Garnet, glaring down at the terrified gem. Suddenly, a flash of red light lit up the bottom of Garnet's angry, intimidating expression. Pearl looked down to see that Garnet had summoned her gauntlets, both hands clutched into tight fists.

Pearl screamed and threw herself backwards, crawling desperately away from Garnet, towards the center of the room. "SAFEWORD!! SAFEWORD, SAFEWORD, SAFEWORD!!!!" she cried out in panic.

Garnet stared down at the terrified, hyperventilating Pearl, and said nothing. Then, she lifted her massive gauntlets above her head, turned, and brought them down powerfully on the altar she had been leaning on. With a loud crash, the stone table collapsed. Pearl watched fearfully as Garnet used her powerful fists to smash the altar to rubble, furiously pounding the grey stone into dust.

Garnet slowly stood back up, breathing heavily and sweating, her heavy fists hanging at her side. Pearl was frozen with terror as Garnet turned her head to look over her shoulder at her.

"Get out."

Pearl scrambled to her feet and sprinted to the warp pad, where she disappeared in a flash of light.

Garnet looked back down at the pile of rubble she had created, and, for a moment, she was scared of herself.
>>
>born to die
>world is fucked
>kill em all 2277
>410,876,425 DEAD niggers.
>put on metal suit
>kill yourself
>>
>>692065277
By rockstar and I think it's called bully
>>
>>692065277
Bully: Scholarship edition?
>>
>>692064722
i give up
>>
>water is money is life
>space pirates
>ricochet ftw
>best band ever did the music
>indie
>>
>>692064631
I am, shut up
>>
>>692064727
Hint: The final boss is trans.
>>
>>692064243
Witcher?
>>
That evening, Pearl took to the beach to clear her mind. She sat on the sand in front of the temple and looked out over the horizon at the setting sun. Waves loudly made their way to the shore and quietly receded under a darkening red sky, and in the distance, seagulls could be heard.

Garnet had terrified her today. She wanted to have this relationship with Garnet, but could she handle it? This clearly wasn't a game to her. This wasn't the first time Garnet had lost herself in sexual anger, but it was perhaps the most dramatic episode. In centuries past, the two had enjoyed brief but intense sexual affairs, which Pearl had always cut short because of Garnet's lack of self-control.

Garnet had always refused to talk about sex, so Pearl had no idea why she had so much sexual anger directed at her. They had never been able to simply make love. Garnet needed it to be degrading, personal, and extreme. She often needed to make Pearl cry just to get off.

But it was different this time around. Never before had Garnet outright insulted Pearl for being a pearl, and now she did it every time they saw each-other. Pearl had spent thousands of years slowly building up confidence, independence, and self-respct, and Garnet had undone those millenia of progress in the space of a week. Pearl was regressing into old behaviors fast, and while it was terribly arousing to her, it also frightened her immensely.

And the hitting. The hitting was new. Pearl hadn't minded it too much at first-- it had even excited her a little. That is, until today's meltdown. Garnet made a point to demonstrate her destructive power to Pearl. When she watched her demolish that altar, knowing that anger was directed at her over a sincere mistake, she was shaken to her core. The knowledge that Garnet could utterly break her on a whim was terrifying. What was happening to Garnet? What kind of person was she becoming?
>>
>>692065393
Fallout 3
>>
Fuck me. This slash fic is longer than War and Peace.
>>
And what would have happened if she hadn't invoked her safeword? ...Pearl decided not to think about this.

She anxiously wondered if ending the affair with Garnet was even an option this time arond. She was afraid of what Garnet might do. More than that, she usually initiated these affairs on mutual terms with Garnet, but this time, she was submitting to Garnet's demand for sex out of guilt for the unforgivable thing she had done. She felt like she owed this to Garnet, she really did, but she had also never been so scared in her life.

And then there was Amethyst to consider. The two had avoided each-other since the events of the previous day. Amethyst had called her a "tease", a "bitch", and a "stupid, pathetic little pearl". Pearl had no idea Amethyst was so frustrated with her.

Pearl had known Amethyst harbored feelings for her. She always had. And she was a highly sexual person, Pearl knew that as well. But the aggression she exhibited, where did it come from? Had Amethyst really thought Pearl was teasing her?

'I've wanted to fuck you so badly for so long'. That's what Amethyst said. Pearl was disturbed by this. She spent centuries raising Amethyst, protecting her, teaching her, and giving her unconditional love. And all the while, Amethyst had wanted to fuck her. Pearl didn't like the thought of that at all.

Pearl reasoned that centuries of pent-up sexual frustration coming to a peak was bound to be an ugly scene. She decided she could forgive Amethyst. As Amethyst had pointed out, Pearl literally walked into her room naked and told her she could do whatever she wanted with her. The fact that Amethyst waited as long as she did to give in to her urges spoke volumes about her self-control.
>>
>talking lizard
>Santa is evil
>tvs are portals
>>
>>692065104
I don't judge chief on what he used to be before the spartan project
>>
>Common tree climbing animals fight against stuffed animals
>represent ww2 military's
>>
>>692065480
its mario and luigi superstar saga or whatever it is called
>>
>>692065580

Gex.
>>
>>692065393
Fallout 3
>>
>>692065610
yep
>>
>>692065314
???
>>
But why had Amethyst looked so disgusted when she finished? Wasn't this what she wanted? Pearl didn't understand, she thought Amethyst would be happy to finally engage in sex with her, instead she looked down at Pearl with disdain and ordered her to leave.

She knew Amethyst and Garnet weren't the only sexual deviants in the temple. Pearl had unusual needs and urges, as well. The need to be degraded. The urge to serve. Her pearl instincts had laid dormant within her heart for thousands of years, always present, in the back of her mind. So wasn't this what she had always really wanted deep down? For the others to treat her like the pearl she was? She was certainly aroused by the events of the past week, but she needed to weigh that against the importance of her mental health. Not to mention, all three of them needed to be responsible and consider how this might affect--

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned her head to see Steven approaching her. Steven sat beside her on the sand and looked at the sea, and for a while, they were silent. Pearl turned her gaze back towards the ocean.

They admired the view together, and for a moment, Pearl forgot that her life was collapsing around her. She wanted this moment to last. This fleeting numbness.

"It's a beautiful sunset. Not a cloud in the sky." observed Steven. Pearl said nothing in response.

"...You and the other gems haven't been acting right lately. I never see you any more. It's like you all just stay in your rooms." Pearl's heartbeat accelerated. She couldn't tell Steven the truth, no matter how badly she wanted to confide in someone. That was out of the question.
>>
>Have guns
>An old ally betrays you
>Its kinda your own fault, cuz you left his ass to blow up.
>>
"Things are just... complicated right now, Steven." Pearl said nervously.

"I thought Garnet forgave you. Or, I at least thought you were talking again! For a few days after you formed Sardonyx to escape that trap, it was like everything was back to normal. Now you all hide from each-other in your rooms all day and I never see any of you! What's going on?"

Steven was pushing the issue and Pearl was paralyzed with uncertainty. She wanted him to drop it. She wanted to come up with some excuse for their behavior. She wanted to tell him the truth. She wanted him to go back to his room and forget this whole thing. She wanted everything to go back to normal. She wanted to run away and never come back. She wanted to die.

She wanted all those things at once, and at the same time, none of them. It was then she realized what she really wanted. She wanted Rose.

"... Pearl? Are you ok? You're shaking, and you're breathing really weird."

She wanted Rose. She wanted Rose to be here so badly. She wanted Rose to hold her tight and make all the bad thoughts go away, like she used to. She wanted to feel her arms around her, to feel safe in her embrace. She wanted to rest her head on Rose's chest and cry for hours. She wanted to be called "My Pearl" as a term of endearment, not ownership. She wanted to hear Rose's soothing voice whispering sweet nothings to her as she stroked her hair. She wanted Rose to protect her from Garnet and Amethyst. She wanted to hear Rose laugh again. She wanted Rose. She wanted Rose. She wanted--
Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.