Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

YLYL BETA WTF LOL FAIL SHIT NIGGER EDITION :^)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 106
File: chadlol.png (206 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
chadlol.png
206 KB, 400x300
YLYL

BETA WTF LOL FAIL SHIT NIGGER EDITION :^)
>>
who is this faggot
and isnt there already a ylyl thread?
>>
>>691955867
>being this new
summer is here
>>
File: youwatm8.jpg (467 KB, 1500x1395) Image search: [Google]
youwatm8.jpg
467 KB, 1500x1395
>>
>>691955714
What's funny about this it's just a killer taking a selfie
>>
When your gf goes on facebook and confirms her ex has a bigger dick than you.
>>
When you're upset that people are making jokes about an aligator eating a child so you voice your opinion but are illiterate as fuck.
>>
>>691955714
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: This guy.jpg (96 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
This guy.jpg
96 KB, 1200x1200
>>691958324
Dude chill out. Why the fuck are you even offended. Fucking summerfags. Amirite
>>
File: 0001.png (257 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
0001.png
257 KB, 516x526
have you seen this yellow fellow
>>
>>691958855
pottasium
>>
>>691958741

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.
>>
File: 0073.png (140 KB, 360x1768) Image search: [Google]
0073.png
140 KB, 360x1768
>>691958998
Thanks, Lori
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>691958855
>>
>>691958855
I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>691958855
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
File: 1116.jpg (203 KB, 800x642) Image search: [Google]
1116.jpg
203 KB, 800x642
>>
>>691958855
Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.
>>
>>691958855
>>691959067
>>691959095
>>691959132
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever
>>
>>691958855
here's how i interpret the origin of this image: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don't know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon "ha-ha", where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It's possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous "i really (3x) like this image", as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it's yours, which, of course, means "yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick". Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: "wow, this is funny" Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says "thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot" And that was the story
>>
File: john08.png (95 KB, 463x298) Image search: [Google]
john08.png
95 KB, 463x298
Dear fourchan,

It has come to my attention that this is the internet forum that is responsible for the spamming of my facebook and youtube channel with references to a banana image that I posted to my wall some time back.

I have come here today to demand that you cease this activity at once, and delete and remove any comments that you have already made. My youtube channel is very important to my business, where I give advice on internet marketing and purchasing gold as a long term investment strategy, and your behavior is interfering with these objectives.

If these demands are not met, I will contact the civil authorities, as well as commence legal action against the owners, moderators and users of this internet chat room.

Sincerely,

John J. Callanan
>>
File: 1328.png (191 KB, 410x119) Image search: [Google]
1328.png
191 KB, 410x119
>>
>>691958855
You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up 4chan giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.
>>
>>691958855
Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some anon posted a really really really funny banana for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK
>>
>>691955867
This guy is a martyr. RIP brother, your legacy ain't forgotten.
>>
>>691959132
>>691959241
>>691959377
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>691958855
nice dubs
>>
File: 1134.jpg (71 KB, 270x479) Image search: [Google]
1134.jpg
71 KB, 270x479
>>
File: 1367.jpg (204 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1367.jpg
204 KB, 720x480
Banana whispered into ylyl's ear "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you"
"Gasp!" Thought ylyl "he's going to tie me up and fuck me"
Ylyl breathed heavily as the smell of sweat and potassium was strong
Banana duck taped ylyl's hands and his pussy was as wet as the time he had spilled mtn dew
Banana stuck his hard cock in ylyl
Ylyl let out a moan, muffled by the cotton balls shoved in his mouth Banana had made his niggers pick the cotton a day before
"I really, really like your cock" said ylyl, now farting uncontrollably "Thanks for joining us tonight," panted banana in response
>>
File: 1448784090675.png (2 MB, 730x3811) Image search: [Google]
1448784090675.png
2 MB, 730x3811
>>691958855
>>
File: 1356.jpg (76 KB, 450x209) Image search: [Google]
1356.jpg
76 KB, 450x209
>>
File: 1423149717623.jpg (63 KB, 499x484) Image search: [Google]
1423149717623.jpg
63 KB, 499x484
>>691959377
>>
>>691958855
Yes! Yes! Let us laugh! Laugh at the misfortune of others! HA! HAHA! LOL! I am going to post a naked banana! Won't that just be hilarity personified? HAHA! Look! It's a meme of the twin towers! Thousands of great people died! HA! So much win! Such lulz!

You "people" are a degenerate lot. I hope at some point in your lives, you take a look around at the world around you and pause; look at the faces of those passing by. They are just like you! They want to love and to be loved! Not to be exploited by virginal neckbeards! Not to be the laughing stock of the net! These are real people you're laughing at! It is sickening. It is sickening.

And don’t you turn this into a meme text.
>>
File: what the fug.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>691958855
Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.
>>
File: 0151.png (956 KB, 687x513) Image search: [Google]
0151.png
956 KB, 687x513
>>
File: 1463507608019.jpg (2 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1463507608019.jpg
2 KB, 122x125
>>691959668
>>691959610
>>
>>691959505
That's my OC heh you just took me completely off guard. Tripped me out breda

>kek
>>
File: 007.jpg (12 KB, 208x232) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
12 KB, 208x232
>>691959581
BANANA POSTED IN YLYL THREAD!
>>
File: 1454093220480.jpg (97 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1454093220480.jpg
97 KB, 1366x768
>>
>>691955714
Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on /b/! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing /b/." You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>691959668
It's anti-cancer. Deowithit.
>>
File: 1463243232743.png (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463243232743.png
388 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 0414.jpg (103 KB, 1529x655) Image search: [Google]
0414.jpg
103 KB, 1529x655
>>691959747
Thanks, Lori
>>
>>691958855
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY
>>
>>691958324
no u
>>
>>691959610
This may be bait or a copypasta, but he's right, you know.
>>
File: 1447563911136.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1447563911136.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>691959777
>>
>>691958855
>>691959067
>>691959095
>>691959159
Okay /b/, serious question. Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK is with this banana? I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit spammed everywhere. It seems like every fucking YLYL for the past year has just been absolute garbage because some autistic anons have been posting hundreds upon hundreds of variations of that idiotic banana picture. Then they circlejerk themselves by samefagging with "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE" "THANKS LORI" FUCK YOU, LORI. I don't know who the fuck "Bill" or "John" or "Lori" are but it's not fucking funny. This shit is stale.
>>
>>691958855
I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.
>>
This thread has seriously gone to shit wtf?!!!?!!?
>>
File: 0079.jpg (147 KB, 503x700) Image search: [Google]
0079.jpg
147 KB, 503x700
>>
File: peel.jpg (28 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
peel.jpg
28 KB, 500x313
>>691959923
>>
>>691960010
>implying it ever had a fighting chance
>>
>>691959923
is this pasta?
>>
>>691958855
Do you ever stop and think about how bad John, Bill and Lori's lives have become because of this banana? I do sometimes. I think about how John J. Callanan hasn't uploaded a new marketing video in over 6 months. He probably has a family to support. His kids can't even eat three solid meals a day because all of his potential employers associate him with that shit-eating banana picture.

Lori can't get away with posting anything online anymore without a thoughtless barrage of "Thanks, Lori" comments. She pretends that it's genuine, that somebody, somewhere cares about her well-being. But deep down she knows it's a lie. She knows that every day is a struggle to escape her past. Her innocent approval of that naked banana will haunt her until death finally embraces her and takes her away from this hell.

Bill, on the other hand, is too clueless to get it. He'll go on thinking that BH Ideas is making an impact in "personal branding" and continue to laugh at that banana picture whenever he opens the file. We all know he has the file, because he saved it. It's all his, my friend.
>>
File: 1452501309122.jpg (114 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
1452501309122.jpg
114 KB, 800x525
>>691959668
Fucking just for you, did you say what the fuck bitch about me a little bit you? I need to have confirmed the kill more than 300 I I graduated top of my class of Navy SEALs is you, I know, and I've been involved in the attack secret number on Al · Quaeda I have a. I'm a top sniper of the entire U.S. military and I have trained in gorilla warfare. There is nothing to me You do not have to target just. Purges the fuck you in the accuracy of that like I never mark the words of my fucking, you have seen before on this planet. I think you will be able to escape to say shit to me on the Internet? Stupid people, please think again. We are in contact with the network of my secret spy in the United States overall, and to speak to your IP is being traced now, better storm, I, preparation of maggots. The storm that wiped a small pathetic call your life. You are dead, it's fucking child. I can be anywhere at any time, can kill you in a way more than 700, I'm in my bare hands just it. I was trained in unarmed combat extensively, but you shit a little, miserable your ass off the face of the continent I am and I have access to the Arsenal of the United States Marine Corps whole to wipe, just do not use it to its fullest. If only it is possible to knew retaliation things unclean that was going to bring down upon you and the "smart" small your comments, you will have held a fucking your tongue maybe you . But you, now, you, could not you were not paying goddamn, the price fool you. Shit of anger you all, I will drown you in it. Dead, you're fucking you.
>>
>>691958855
>>691959067
>>691959095
>>691959159
>>691959337
>>691959505
>>691959543
>>691959566
>>691959569
>>691959581
>>691959722
>>691959727
>>691959763
>>691959766
>>691959800
>>691959811
>>691960013
>>691960056
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you bananafags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE PICTURE SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH A BANANA PHOTOSHOPPED OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does the original image even have to do with bananas? Why on earth would you associate it with a fucking banana? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard.
>>
File: 0788.jpg (26 KB, 416x250) Image search: [Google]
0788.jpg
26 KB, 416x250
>>
File: navy seal.gif (132 KB, 326x52) Image search: [Google]
navy seal.gif
132 KB, 326x52
>>691960160
>>
>>691958855
MOMMY MOMMY!!! LOOK LOOK!!! I POSTED THE BANANA I AM SO OLDFAG LOL!!! I BEEN HERE ALL SUMMMER NOW I AM AMOUSYNOUS MOMMY LOOK!!!

ARE YOU PROUD NOW?????? LOOK THE BANANA, IM TOO RETARTED TO TYPE WORDS SO ILL JUST POST THE BANANA SO ALL THE PEOPLE ON 4CHAN WILL KNOW IM OLDFAG HAHAHAHAH

HAHAHA IM SUCH A HUGE MASSIVE FAGGOT WITH MY BANANA HAHAHAHAH BANANANANANANANANANAANANANANANAKJFDMSKFJDQMKFDJZERU UE FFDFDSJFIOEUR Ffdvs4f564 d6s d64d5sf4s64 6 s6df fsJDSKMFJMQ JFDSureiuzfjdsv dsfd
>>
File: 0259.jpg (13 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
0259.jpg
13 KB, 215x250
>>691960271
>>
>>691960271
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 484.png (3 MB, 1212x1044) Image search: [Google]
484.png
3 MB, 1212x1044
>>691960271
>>
>>691958855
I've been thinking about killing myself a lot lately. I come to YLYL threads to try and cheer myself up a little, forget about the pain for a while. Instead of laughing, that fucking banana has made me decide that suicide is worth it and that I should finally just follow through.

I'll see you fuckers on the other side.
>>
copypasta: the thread
>>
>>691959204
Thanks, Lori.
>>
File: 1433021719997.jpg (61 KB, 669x665) Image search: [Google]
1433021719997.jpg
61 KB, 669x665
>>691960347
lmao chill out brother XD
>>
File: 0108.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
0108.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
>>
File: 1456438455327.jpg (16 KB, 296x313) Image search: [Google]
1456438455327.jpg
16 KB, 296x313
>>
File: john14.jpg (84 KB, 974x883) Image search: [Google]
john14.jpg
84 KB, 974x883
>Be me
>Middle-aged
>Find funny picture online of a banana taking off its peel in an embarrassed manner
>Post it on Facebook
>Timothy Townsend likes this.
>Bill Hitchert says "John, haha. Where did you find this one?!"
>I reply, "Oh somewhere online haha. It just cracked me up! Thanks for joining us tonight Bill"
>He says, "John: I really, really, really like this image."
>I respond, "Me too! Save it, it's all yours my friend :)"
>Lori chimes in, "hahah,great pic"
>Bill says, "Thanks, Lori."
>>
File: 190.jpg (30 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
190.jpg
30 KB, 474x595
>>691960347
You having a seizure?!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Too much summer here
>>
File: ylyl.jpg (152 KB, 939x911) Image search: [Google]
ylyl.jpg
152 KB, 939x911
>>
File: 0044.jpg (186 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
0044.jpg
186 KB, 600x400
Behold! Before you, a bizarre banana, besmirched as autistic banter by many a basement-dwelling bachelor. This banana, no mere benign tumor, is a beacon of the noble boycott of bygone humor on this board. Indeed, this brilliant barrage of potassium stands bravely as objection to the barbaric bondage of boring jokes and bad memes. Brought fourth by John, Bill, and Lori, this beacon will mobilize our brotherhood to band together behind the banana, bringing forth a better board culture, based around bolstering this funny image. I boldly come here to broadcast this banana, and some may believe me to be a buffoon, but it's my best honor to meet you and you may call me /b/.
>>
File: ac0.jpg (29 KB, 498x525) Image search: [Google]
ac0.jpg
29 KB, 498x525
>>691960647
>>
File: 1434382842246.jpg (181 KB, 1024x754) Image search: [Google]
1434382842246.jpg
181 KB, 1024x754
>>
File: 1391.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1391.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>
>>691955714

Fail?

Didn't he get a 6:1 k/d ratio?

I'd like to see you do better.
>>
>>691959610
They aren't like me, I bet they aren't a level 86 mage, fucking kek.
>>
File: tomatto chann .png (92 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
tomatto chann .png
92 KB, 375x360
>>691960404
It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.

Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.

If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.

Half of the children died.
>>
>>691958855
Thanks for joining us tonight Bill
>>
File: 0036.png (81 KB, 277x500) Image search: [Google]
0036.png
81 KB, 277x500
>>691960825
>>
File: 1461934621864.png (508 KB, 1146x678) Image search: [Google]
1461934621864.png
508 KB, 1146x678
>>691960647
>implying
>>
File: brexit.jpg (46 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
46 KB, 552x414
this is a new spicy meme, enjoy
>>
File: 1423148337493.jpg (355 KB, 640x894) Image search: [Google]
1423148337493.jpg
355 KB, 640x894
>>
File: 0717.png (232 KB, 560x376) Image search: [Google]
0717.png
232 KB, 560x376
>>691960974
hahah,great pic
>>
File: 1421507314403.jpg (290 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1421507314403.jpg
290 KB, 720x480
>>
File: 1433791329776.jpg (92 KB, 873x760) Image search: [Google]
1433791329776.jpg
92 KB, 873x760
>>691961254
>>
File: 0665.jpg (197 KB, 801x500) Image search: [Google]
0665.jpg
197 KB, 801x500
>>691958855
>>
>>691961547
>>691961553
>posts are only 3 seconds apart

holy fuck, there really is more than one of you idiots
>>
I don't understand, why the bananas?
>>
File: 0086.jpg (48 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
0086.jpg
48 KB, 516x526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ic0vsQeXI
>>
File: HUE.jpg (3 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
HUE.jpg
3 KB, 128x128
The real fact of the matter is that after 2010 this board was no longer worth going to and anyone with any real sense of dignity left for better, newer places. It was really going downhill from around 07-08, but it was tolerable until 2010. Not sure what miasma of faggotry hit this place around then, yeah some people say /b/ was always shit but in all honestly it cant even be considered a community anymore. Everything is like some elaborate peacock mating ritual now. I'm speaking specifically about /b/.

Fuck you all. And fuck that fucking banana.
>>
File: john17.png (704 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
john17.png
704 KB, 1080x1080
>>691961677
>>
File: ylyl.png (44 KB, 765x693) Image search: [Google]
ylyl.png
44 KB, 765x693
My brain couldn't believe what my eyes just saw. Is it really him?

His eyes were like two chocolate chips inside two big, shiny pearls and his perfectly clean teeth shined so bright they almost made me blind. On his head he had the perfect haircut that all men are jealous of. His bright yellow skin filled with potassium was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

It was clear now. In all his glory, right in front of my eyes, was the funny banana man.

He was there, holding his peel and looking straight into my eyes.

Shocked by his presence, all I managed to say was:
"I really, really, really like this image"
He just smiled at me and said "Save it, it's all yours my friend".
He just allowed me to save it. I was so happy and shocked that I passed out.

I woke up in the house of my wife's son. I was on the floor next to the bed. I realized it was just a dream. "M-Maybe this will actually happen one day??" I said to myself. But I knew that it is very unlikely. I looked out of the window and sighed. "It was a great dream, though. I hope I get to dream it once again" I said and went to sleep.

I slowly fell asleep, thinking of the funny banana man, quietly whispering "Thanks, Lori".
>>
File: 0258.jpg (12 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
0258.jpg
12 KB, 179x282
>>691961754
>>
File: 1423149250752.jpg (65 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1423149250752.jpg
65 KB, 469x463
>>691961605
we are taking over
>>
>>691958324
Huh, it's not edited. Haven't seen that in a while.
>>
>>691955714
Kill yourself
>>
File: 0627.jpg (48 KB, 471x700) Image search: [Google]
0627.jpg
48 KB, 471x700
Banana Guy

Banana, Banana, Banana.
Banana.
Oh how it came that your heart is so mellow
Such good boy, soft and yellow
Oh whoopsie me, i've lost my peel
I hope those children don't cop a feel
Oh no!
To the door, the policeman came!
He knocked, he kicked but he did not chatter!
"Yellow banana man, come on out, don't make me madder!"
My child could see everything, far and wide!
Everything from your banana bits to your tall, cheeky smile
Just give me it now, your hands on a plate
To the prison cell we go, this cannot wait
Banana, banana, banana man he thought
Who could have taddled, to get banana man caught?
Could it be that man in that shit shirt?
Mother fucking Bill Hitchert
"Oh I like this image"
He said to his friend
When deep down anxiety and dread would fill his head
Meanwhile John, he laughed and groaned!
Poor boy Bill, he wasn't the least bit stoaked
Implications being implied, by this friend that he had defied!
THESE FUCKING TADDLING SWINE, THEY HAVE GOT ME CAUGHT
All for flaunting, my glorious booty so hot
I look for everything, I never bath or groom
IS THAT ANOTHER THREAD?
Wuts Dat, I Raff I Ruse?
>>
File: 1423149162700.jpg (54 KB, 654x600) Image search: [Google]
1423149162700.jpg
54 KB, 654x600
>>
File: 1460120426246.jpg (3 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1460120426246.jpg
3 KB, 120x125
>>
File: 0098.jpg (124 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
0098.jpg
124 KB, 600x420
NAKED BANANA!
Gonna feed ya potassium!
Naked Banana!
Get on ya knees and suck it!
Suck that big hard bananacock!
Deep deep deep deep deep deep down ya throat!
Grabbin the back of ya head and rammin deeper deeper!
Suck it … suck that big hard bananacock deep down ya throat!
Oil that butthole … I want to fuck ya so deep so deep so deep deep!
Rammin this big hard cock deep inside ya! Fucking ya hot cancer hole!
Lovin it here in the hottest thread on this whole damn planet … YLYL THREAD!
>>
File: 1460120442194.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1460120442194.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>
File: 1421507868969.jpg (107 KB, 754x883) Image search: [Google]
1421507868969.jpg
107 KB, 754x883
>>
>>691959722
Too soon
>>
Banana fags will never win.

Summer will be over soon.
>>
>>691960160
Bravo,a goddamn masterpiece
>>
File: 1466709739714.jpg (798 KB, 987x1424) Image search: [Google]
1466709739714.jpg
798 KB, 987x1424
>>691958741
Dude this is a copypasta ,they paste i into threads from time to time.
Fucking newfag.
>>
File: 1421506009248.jpg (19 KB, 179x282) Image search: [Google]
1421506009248.jpg
19 KB, 179x282
>>691962284
>>691962284
>>691962284
>>
File: 1465232821149.gif (831 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1465232821149.gif
831 KB, 480x320
>>
File: 1114.jpg (224 KB, 952x720) Image search: [Google]
1114.jpg
224 KB, 952x720
>>691962284
>implying i haven't been doing this since 2014
>>
File: 1466717505365.png (710 KB, 680x485) Image search: [Google]
1466717505365.png
710 KB, 680x485
>>
File: 1433257897011.jpg (46 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1433257897011.jpg
46 KB, 474x595
>>691962284
if you think that then you are the newfag here :)
>>
File: 1423149582254.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1423149582254.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>
File: 1465079418145.jpg (756 KB, 1335x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465079418145.jpg
756 KB, 1335x2000
>>
>>691962623
Same time you found out you were a genderfluid faggot?
>>
>>691958741
>"fucking summerfags
>amirite"
>falls to years-old copypasta

Pic related.
>>
how do you fucking faggots fucking find it funny to post piece of shit banana memes you fucking fags youre all a bunch of dirty fucking niggers and i hope you all die cunts
>>
File: 140963080s8061.png (73 KB, 166x171) Image search: [Google]
140963080s8061.png
73 KB, 166x171
>>691962999
>>
File: 1421509013464.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1421509013464.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
>>691962958
>posts thumbnail
oh the irony
>>
File: 1465160225230.jpg (327 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465160225230.jpg
327 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 1465233502385.jpg (119 KB, 296x313) Image search: [Google]
1465233502385.jpg
119 KB, 296x313
>>
>>691955714
I don't get it. I know he's a spree shooter from a few years ago, but I fail to see what's funny about his shadow.
>>
File: 1331682802832.jpg (622 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1331682802832.jpg
622 KB, 720x720
>>
File: That one uncle.gif (249 KB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
That one uncle.gif
249 KB, 200x113
>>691962433
Fishing for newfags is easiest in the summer. You just got baited fag
>>
>>691962999
b8
>>
File: gif89.gif (4 MB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
gif89.gif
4 MB, 516x526
>>
File: 0012.jpg (24 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
0012.jpg
24 KB, 324x324
ATTENTION ALL BANANAFAGS! Download the 2016 Banana Catalog now! 2,239 hilarious pictures of everyone's favorite banana and all the copypasta you can handle, all conveniently in one zip file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip

Together we can make YLYL a better place. And as always, thanks for joining us tonight!
>>
>>691963252
Probably banana fags making fake arguments
>>
File: 可笑しいバナナ.jpg (470 KB, 2228x2006) Image search: [Google]
可笑しいバナナ.jpg
470 KB, 2228x2006
ANONS PLEASE RATE MY OC!
>>
File: 142.png (585 KB, 639x486) Image search: [Google]
142.png
585 KB, 639x486
>>691963365
neat
>>
File: Keepo (18).png (311 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
Keepo (18).png
311 KB, 680x681
>>691962433
>>
>>691963569
WOW I really, really, really like your OC! Mind if I save it?
>>
My condolences OP. You've lost to cancer.
>>
>>691956798
please try harder, newfag
>>
File: 1467058384095.jpg (72 KB, 537x960) Image search: [Google]
1467058384095.jpg
72 KB, 537x960
Would I get banned if I posted actual ylyl and not some banana or rage shit?
>>
File: 1464770773131.png (587 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464770773131.png
587 KB, 640x640
>>691963777
save it, it's all yours, My friend. I really really hope they'll make banana Anime.
>>
>>691963248
How do you know he wasn't a newfag pretending to be a Marxist?
>>
File: 1462130407004.jpg (98 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
1462130407004.jpg
98 KB, 640x452
ylyly? then I'll post some funny pictures xD
1/666
>>
File: 1467047875353.jpg (256 KB, 1500x1974) Image search: [Google]
1467047875353.jpg
256 KB, 1500x1974
>>691964410
Good idea! Let's laugh!
>>
File: 1465819972379.png (148 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465819972379.png
148 KB, 480x360
>>691964410
>>
File: 1462917880287.jpg (91 KB, 546x1220) Image search: [Google]
1462917880287.jpg
91 KB, 546x1220
>>691964410
I can't believe you like money too! We should hang out some time.
>>
File: memest_of_them_all.png (13 KB, 566x669) Image search: [Google]
memest_of_them_all.png
13 KB, 566x669
>>691960391
I really really like this picture
>>
this is the best thread ever
>>
File: 1467082154242.webm (921 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1467082154242.webm
921 KB, 500x376
>>
File: tumblr_o5unhiedYp1qjyh1go1_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5unhiedYp1qjyh1go1_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>691964243
How do I know you're not black.
>>
Femanon "Zika" here.

For real, guys. Your behavior is outrageous. You spread the hate speech throughout the Internet without even looking at the consequences. All the hate against black people and women makes me lose faith in humanity (especially in the male part of population). If you continue spreading the hate speech, the hatred against such minorities as negroids and females will rise. You'll finally dominate the world and you'll do what you want - rape, murder, enslave women. I'm new to 4chan, but the attitude of some users is just ridiculous - calling Jews "kikes" (what did they do to all of you?), muslims "sandniggers" (this is both insulting to the 2nd biggest religion in the world and to members of the respected black community around the world) and finally black people "niggers" - this is outrageous. It makes me absolutely sick. It's also ignorant to call black people "niggers", as the Niger river, where the word "nigger" comes from I assume, makes up only a small territory of southernmost north-west part of Africa. I mean, you're all goddamn insulting a GIGANTIC population of hundreds of millions of people. This is both ignorant and Hitler-like. Please, stop it.

Now to the misogynistic posts - why? Why all the hate to half of the humanity, without whom the world wouldn't survive? Women are really important and they contribute a lot. I mean - A LOT. Maybe even more than men, who are primitive, who only want to sexually use and often abuse women. You men have almost a tribal behavior, like you just came out of a cave. And we, women, we are not some fucktoys, we want caring men, we want equal rights and opportunities. I'm an experienced Internet user and I've noticed that women are more prone to be hated than men. Look at the brave activist, Cora Segal - what's wrong about her? What did she do to all of you? I know that the nickname "trigglypuff" came from her somehow "triggered" attitude (who even names this stuff? this is both stupid and the
>>
word "trigger" doesn't make sense in such sentence; also, she was just fighting for her goddamn rights for fuck's sake - she was insulted by the hate speech spread by that woman and she wasn't afraid to oppose, even if it meant screaming loudly) and Jigglypuff, a Pokemon that somehow looks similiar to her.
With the hatred towards women, there also comes the hatred towards fat people. Again - WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU? I am myself quite chubby - I weigh 240 lbs. I am very polite, sensitive and caring for other people, I'd never, ever do something bad towards anyone. ANYONE. What did I do to you, I will ask? Nothing - you will answer. So why all the hate? And then you will remain silent.

Summing this all up - you, 4channers, are a hateful bunch. You're very similiar to redditors and 9gaggers - you're hateful and you generalize a lot. You call us SJW, which is an acronym for Social Justice Warrior. I would delete the word "warrior" though, as I'm very peaceful. I would just like you to... Stop spreading the hate. Stop being degenerated, wicked neckbeards (you see, I can insult too!) who will never, ever score a girlfriend (with that type of behavior). At some point of your pathetic life, you'll realize that you could stop masturbating to porn on the Internet, change your hateful attitude and get out of the basement you're dwelling. Maybe you could find a job then, maybe a girlfriend too, but only and ONLY when you change yourself. But unfortunately, you will realize that when it will be too late to change anything. And then you'll be sad that you didn't do anything, and y'all will cry till your death, till the end of your miserable lives. But then here I am, spreading the message, spreading the message that you can change anytime you want, you just NEED TO WANT. As for now, please, keep your hate speech off this site. Off the Internet.
Off the world.
>>
>>691965480
>such minorities as negroids
you gave yourslef away too early
>>
>>
File: 1466545647164.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466545647164.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>691965240
How do I know you're not a Jewbag?
>>
>>691965728
They're minorities in many countries.
>>
>>691959423
edgelord.kek
>>
>>691962958
>Taking the bait and posting a thumbnail
How's your first day here going so far?
>>
>>691965827
Touche faggot
>>
File: 0037.jpg (255 KB, 696x927) Image search: [Google]
0037.jpg
255 KB, 696x927
>>
>>691960271
Monkeys and typewriters I guess
>>
File: thanks lori.webm (2 MB, 854x432) Image search: [Google]
thanks lori.webm
2 MB, 854x432
>>
File: my old friend.webm (1 MB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
my old friend.webm
1 MB, 720x406
>>
File: light show.webm (2 MB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
light show.webm
2 MB, 598x336
>>
File: 1453146686664.gif (2 MB, 380x214) Image search: [Google]
1453146686664.gif
2 MB, 380x214
>>
File: Capture.png (100 KB, 195x192) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
100 KB, 195x192
>>691969568
>>
File: 1448544423110.jpg (417 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
1448544423110.jpg
417 KB, 1360x768
>>
>>691955714
Isn't that his own shadow?
>>
File: 1453235994730.jpg (90 KB, 700x483) Image search: [Google]
1453235994730.jpg
90 KB, 700x483
>>
File: 1453579102015.png (207 KB, 795x544) Image search: [Google]
1453579102015.png
207 KB, 795x544
>>
File: 1466662923427.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1466662923427.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Be 21 m
Be lonely and horny
Be in AL
Be bored
Ever since i was 18 i always worried that i would never get laid and i was always picked on blah blah blah
But also fat as fuck and gay sorry guys i just wasted 5 minutes of your life
>>
This thread got ruined very quickly lmao
>>
>>691958324
Umm. It's guerrilla not gorilla.
>>
File: 7f2.jpg (29 KB, 512x372) Image search: [Google]
7f2.jpg
29 KB, 512x372
>>691962958
>>
>>691957758
>When you post on 4chan about your gf posting on facebook
>>
File: thanks_lori_star_wars.png (148 KB, 676x260) Image search: [Google]
thanks_lori_star_wars.png
148 KB, 676x260
This thread is actually getting pretty funny
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 106

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.