Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>I think I was Raped by my boyfriend So here me out please.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 47
File: Victim Slays Rapist.jpg (64 KB, 564x464) Image search: [Google]
Victim Slays Rapist.jpg
64 KB, 564x464
>I think I was Raped by my
boyfriend
So here me out please. I just need a
second opinion.
>My boyfriend and I got into an Argument
>We make up, but I can tell he is mad at me so I cracked open a bottle of wine
for us
>I get tipsy and go tell him I'm going to bed
>He gives me this look like he is going to hurt me
>So I ask him if he wants to join me
>He looked happier once i asked, so I felt safe>Just when I felt better, he put his hands around my waist!
>I knew if I straight out said No he would probably rape me
>So I played along and let him eat me out
>Just as I was about to orgasm he stops licking me.
>He gets that scary look on his face again.
>I'm already horny and just want to cum without him hurting me so I let him put
it in.
>I cum a few times, but as soon as he finishes he just gets up and tucks me in
>says "I hope you sleep well" and went back into the living room to watch t.v.
>now I'm alone in my room, and I'm sure he planned this from the start

Did he rape me? I'm afraid to call the police because he could hurt me. And the
argument was over something stupid, I just made our with a stranger over a
game of truth or dare. It's not like I wanted to kiss him. And at least I had the
decency to tell him about it!
>>
>>691855235
It's not rape if he wishes you a good night.
>>
File: 1440955001566.png (178 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1440955001566.png
178 KB, 1190x906
>boyfriend
>rape
>orgasm
>boyfriend
>>
>>691855235
>I cum a few times
sTfU OP
>>
>>691855788
Its not a laughing matter, Rape is serious.

Yes he is my boyfriend, but recently things have been on the rocks.
>>
>>691855235
Is this a new pasta or something? If not this is shit tier bait.
>>
File: 1465928240822.jpg (77 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1465928240822.jpg
77 KB, 500x333
>>691856105
>Rape is serious.
>>
>>691855516
Also not funny, I'm seriously trying to consider if I should report him or not. I just found out that he is talking to another girl, he's in the living room right now.
>>
From the sounds of things you made a sexually proactive comment which he took as a request to fuck. Obviously he thought that it was fully consentual, with you making the request for sex. But still, if you're constantly feeling threatened by him it's not a good relationship, you should probably leave him
>>
>>691855235
LOL no that's not rape femanon. If you dont express any desire to stop or not engage in sexual activity, it's just sex
>>
>>691856262
If this is real call the cops and tell them the entire story, they'll be able to help you. He really did rape you, you need to report the entire story.
>>
>>691855235
Gr8 b8 Ir8 it 8/8
>>
Theeeeee b8888
>>
Lol its dumb bitches like this that make the world not believe or care about rape. Did you tell him no? Did you fight him off? No? Regret doesn't mean you got raped. Quit being a fucking tard.
>>
>>691856685

/thread
kill yourself OP
>>
>>691856105
So you are saying Sex ≠ Rape if things always go your way and Sex = Rape if you have any problems in your relationship?
>>
>>691855235
>bf eats me out
>bf fucks me
>I don't object at all
>was I rape b?
No, you dumb bitch.

Also clearly b8 but whatevs
>>
>>691856476
Make sure you tell them that you asked /b/ for advice without showing tits+timestamp first.

That way both of you pussies can be arrested.
>>
>I let him put it in

Doesn't sound like rape to me
>>
>>691856262
Waaah he's talking to another girl that makes the sex we just had rape. Women like you hurt all other women with this bullshit. I hope you get brutally raped by 12 niggers so you can see what real rape is like.
>>
Bait
>>
Op literally took this from a facebook post and slightly changed it. Old pasta/10
>>
>>691856868
This.
>>
>>691856476
Do this and don't lie, they'll know if you lie because they'll be able to find the archive of this post from your IP address.
>>
>>691857004
Bait
>Also, sage
>>
>And the
argument was over something stupid
>I just made our with a stranger over a
game of truth or dare
>It's not like I wanted to kiss him.
>something stupid
>>
>>691855235
Fuck it if you feel he raped you report him but if his semen is not there anymore then you have no proof. Better yet lure him into it again then slam his ass. My girlfriend went through this recently with someone and out of fear she kept her mouth shut when he refused to leave. Murky situation I know but I was in rehab at the time. So I know your feels. Don't listen to these aspie fags they know not of what they speak. Fuck him OP, fuck him good. Just because he is your boyfriend does NOT mean you are his property to do as he pleases.
>>
>>691856685
>>691856469
>>691856868

love how you Men can say its not rape just because I WAS LITERALLY AFRAID TO SAY NO.

You give a woman two DOLLARS and you expect everything under the sun. THERE! Now you are getting blocked.
>>
>I let him
>i let him
+ plus you were too afraid to tell him either yes or no

What's he supposed to
Believe?
>>
wait wait wait...lol
say nothing = rape
say something = rape
That's kind of unfair for him don't you think?
>>
>>691857511
I have no proof, you're right. I just don't know what to do, could I get a restraining order and kick him out of our house?
>>
>>691855235
Tits or gtfo.
Actually, tits or kys for being a grade A cunt
>>
You did not try to stop it. If you fear him that much, then get out of the relationship. The moment you say no and he keeps going means it is rape. I do understand the fear of being hurt if you say no though, but legally it usually takes more than that especially if you cannot prove that he was going to hurt you
>>
>>691857874
Yeah
>>
>>691856476
Knowing full well this is bait I'm just jumping in to make the point for argument's sake

>Guy is his boyfriend
>They had an argument over something stupid and made up
>She opens a bottle of wine, she asks him to join hinm in bed
>He made a move and she went along

Fuck no, it isn't rape. A lapse in judgement, yes by all means the stupid bitch should dump his ass.

>implied threat he would hurt her

From the story this is only in her mind unless he's done it before in which case then yes, bitch is a victim of domestic abuse. The first sane response to that is to dump him and move on, all the theatrics of making a police report and having him put on trial only fucking make it worse for her, honestly, unless she's actually been hurt (as in marks, injury) or she's been so deeply traumatized by psychological abuse she needs closure (seems unlikely from someone discussing this on /b of all places) chances are she'll end up victimizing herself more than he did to her. The Victorians called this histerya and recommended orgasm as a cure, they may not have been that off on this one...

And since we are going through the mental exercise of taking this seriously TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>691857954
>>691858005
Thank you, I will try the restraining order route. He really does scare me, I almost cut him in his sleep from all of the stress because I didn't know any other way out.
>>
File: 1375065107214.gif (2 MB, 333x194) Image search: [Google]
1375065107214.gif
2 MB, 333x194
>>691855235
>And the argument was over something stupid, I just made our with a stranger over a game of truth or dare. It's not like I wanted to kiss him. And at least I had the decency to tell him about it!

You deserve to be raped. Too bad you didn't give him the chance.
>>
>>691857324
Good luck if OP 's behind over six proxies
>>
>>691855235
Not rape.
/thread

Sage goes in all fields fucking newfags
>>
>>691857591
You are a coward then! Plain and simple. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just telling you that if you can't even talk to someone to settle something, then you are a coward. Sex is an act that could have possibly be stopped it you said something, but you didn't cause you were scared. Coward
>>
If you felt fear for your well being and were afraid to say no, that is being coerced. From a legal standpoint i am not sure how well that would stand up, but if you are afraid of him you need to get out and if he has been abusive before or shows abusive tendencies, then try to make it so he cannot be around you. On the other side of it it could be a misunderstanding or miscommunication with him if he hasn't shown agressiveness before that. But be careful if you don't feel safe and talk to someone who can better help you
>>
>>691857591
>He asked me two dollars
>He didn't threaten me anyway
>I was too afraid to say no
>I gave him my wallet
>Was I mugged ?

No
>>
Holy shit, Summer is definitely among us. People taking the bait all over.
>>
>>691858605
Fuck off man, being paralyzed while scared is a natural reaction and you don't know yourself how you would react in a real world scenario... Having said that she made it plain she was horny after he ate her out, not scared, so the point is moot.
>>
>>691858678
Restraining orders are meant for scenarios in which the real posibility of harm to a person exists. They're not just an in case for peace of mind. No wonder things are going to shit when people feel entitled to be babied when they refuse to just act with common sense...
>>
>>691857591
LOL you stupid faggot, if you dont express any ... you know what you stupid bitch try him in court.
>>
>>691858978
This bait just keeps getting dumber. And if this this IS real, you just need to go kill yourself. You're part of the reason women are going to start serving jail time for false rape accusations.
>>
>>691855235
You never resisted, and brough the drink yourself; therefore not rape.
>>
>>691858279
Do it there is no other way
>>
>>691857874
This bait is enfuriates me so im gonna bite
You weren't raped, you were never raped, you'll hopefully never be raped. The man you consider your SO did not rape you, i am sure at this moment in time he is thinking "skyrim will ultimately fail as an independant province economically and militarily without imperial control" and he has no concern over what just happened and neither should you because you admitted to enjoying at more than once
Also: Windshrouds can suck on my imperial penis
>>
>>691856105
If this story is true your both bad for each other, you allow compremising situation (liking kissing other people and saying you didnt want to but had to) you dont have to do shit, unless your claiming the truth dare situation was rape as well.
Also saying yes to sex based on fear of a reprocussion that is not 100% known factor muddies your rape claim.

Personally as a male who was raped by a women, your going to have a hard time convincing people its rape if you knowingly wanted to orgasm. But of you feel it was rape i suggest go talk to a female officer in private and ask for advise based on the details.

Your relationship needs to end neither you or your bf sound mature enough for this shit
>>
>>691859778
>windshrouds
Don't you mean stormcloaks?
>>
>>691855235
try not dressing so sexy you slut
ps. don't ask for advice on this matter in a place where 99 percent of the users would rape you...
>>
>>691855235
fake, gay b8
>>
>>691859515
You dumb fuck, rage some more, the point is fucking moot by her own admmission but NO, you want to make a discussion out of something as stupid as people get paralyzed with fear. It happens you cuck, even to fucking trained soldiers. What would happen if we went by your standard is you make people fully liable for involuntary reactions, what's next? Going to prison over a fucking boner?
>>
This thread is bait.

But then again ive known women to be the stupid.

>made scary face. Thought hed rape me anyway.
>was eating me out then stops so i let him put it in because i wanted to cum.

Oh no the scary face stopped me from saying no.
so i let him.

Sorry but thats not rape.
you not only didnt tell him... you just confessed that you concented.

If this aint bait... youre a shit chick mate!
>>
>>691860203
Okay, so everyone is raping me at the mall when I go there and I'm paralyzed with fear because crowds are no good with me. Right?
>>
>>691858678
That's not true, it's only coercion if the other party uses force. Ptherwise you can claim you were being coerced into anything...
>>
you raped your boyfriend you whore
>>
File: 1465951909303.jpg (191 KB, 1600x1584) Image search: [Google]
1465951909303.jpg
191 KB, 1600x1584
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-19-19-41.png (225 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-19-19-41.png
225 KB, 1080x1920
>>691860931
Fag
>>
>>691859416
No youd need proof of abuse for that, if you make false claim the reprocussions in court can be be upto 10 years prison and fines equal to damages. If you had him kicked from the house on a false abuse or rape claim he can sue you for slander and defamation of character. The state ontop of that can charge you with fraud as well. Watched my aunty pull this shit on my uncle, she is now in jail, devorced and no one like her cause she pulled us all into her lie. All cause she wanted to seperate but was scared hed kill her. He is a nice guy with a bitchy face who lost a 3 million dollar a year job because of her claims. So think hard
>>
>>691860042
No i think you meant the tempestponchos
>>
>>691859778
This guy right here. This guy made me laugh.
>>
>>691856220
No you're just proving the feminist point of view that men never believe rape victims.
>>
>>691861280
Justice boner right now
>>
>>691856967
>>691860931
>I am a kissless virgin faggot
>>
>>691860626
Who the fuck says paralyzed means you're raped? Learn to read, a guy shows up at the mall looking like he's concealing a weapon, you get paralyzed are you fucking giving him your wallet out of your own free will when he reaches into your pants to take it? How the victim reacts is not important, but the intent, mens rea, of the criminal. If you jump a gril in a dark alley and she's paralyzed does it mean she consented? Learn toi understand context ffs...

>>691859839
Here we go, special snowflake shows up

>>691860071
90% of the people in here would have let her go to her room without touching her and then made a thread about whether her making out with another guy in a truth or dare game makes them cucks... Seriously man, there's no doubt in my mind there's some real monsters lurking this board, most are just edgy man childs tho...
>>
>>691861231
Wasn't implying that you're samefagging, just that you're shitty fishermen.
Also kill yourself phoneposter, get a PC.
>>
>>691861451
I think you are just trying to defend a shitposter, which also makes you a worse form of one
>>
>>691861578
>he's not a kissles virgin
you don't belong here
>>
>>691861451
Hahahahhahahaha
This thread emotionally raped me
Im calling the cops
>>
>>691855235
You let him, so you consented.
>>
I had the same problem too, my mom and dad tucked me in each night when I was a kid, and they said "good night." I was so afraid every single night
>>
>>691857591
Good bait 9/11 sounds like actual SJW
>>
>>691859515
except most if not all rapes are not "false accusations"

cry harder kissless
>>
This is the shittiest bait ever.
Let's stop replying.
This is fucking dumb.
>>
>>691861609
So if a guy looks at you with a scare face and he is telling you to buy some ice cream then you do it you will claim he coerced you into buying ice cream..
Fuck you will not survive in this world
>>
>>691861687
you faggot
you just proved a key tenet of the feminist movement
maybe you shouldn't reply next time
>>
>>691861280
Oh yes, an anecdotical claim, I'm proven wrong, women don't destroy the lives of men on just allegations and the justice system doesn't enable them... And any way how in the hell does this negate my point about just fucking moving out and getting on with your life?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 259x194
>>
>>691861794
another neckbeard who thinks the victim is lying

keep proving the point
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>
>>691861609
>mfw she ADMITS TO INTOXICATING HER BF
>mfw SHE SAID SHE HAD URGES TO STAB HIM IN HIS SLEEP
>THERE ARE STILL CUCKS TRYING TO DEFEND HER
HOLY SHIT GUYS, I DIDNT REALISE THE WORLD TURNED UPSIDE DOWN IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES
>>
File: image.gif (758 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
758 KB, 625x626
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 259x194
>>
>>691862143
>implying 60% of rape victims are not liars
try to lurk for at least a week before you post, summerscum
>>
>>691855235

you go girl! call the police! that was 100% rape.
>>
THE FUCKING BAIT IS INSANE HE
JUST
KEEPS
GOING
>>
>>691861609
Lovely examples but notice that your situations have black and white variables. And the made up bait is left where both parties are clearly in the wrong. The only advice is dont come to 4chan for rape advice as it is like going to mcdonalds for condoms or kfc for heart surgery. Last point if your argueing femenism then fuck off as, equality who state go to the police go to court and sort this out at trial.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x289
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 480x421
>>691862309
Kek
>>
>>691862298
Try not to pull "facts" out of your ass kissless

oh shit too late
>>
Sorry, you were literally just too lazy to say no. You neglected yourself. It's on you.
>>
>>691862378
fuck you faggot
you are not going to turn my racial purity thread into a Spiderfaggot circle jerk
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 225x225
>>691855235
>And the argument was over something stupid, I just made our with a stranger over a game of truth or dare.

Also learn how to greentext properly, summerfag
>>
>>691855235
>"want to join me"
>horny
>just want to cum
>cum a few times
>rape
what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
no that's not rape. if you two made out and you didn't tell him to stop.
>>
>>691862052
That's so randomly out of context... Was there a reason for me to fear for my life? Was the guy holding a gun or had a fucking gang of thugs behind him? Why the fuck would I buy an ice cream for a stranger if I'm not moved to it on my own (homeless guy maybe) and there is no threat of force, who the fuck is defending the scary face thing? If I get paralyzed with fear because the guy is that ugly I'm obviously not buying ice cream for anyone, am I?
>>
>>691862496
>people who disagree with me a virgin
the stat just got 5% bigger, whore
>>
>>691862675
why do you faggots post pictures of fish when you can't break feminist arguments?

Is this some secret meme or something?
>>
>>691862803
let me reiterate

you are a kissless virgin faggot who is proving the point that men don't believe rape victims are telling the truth
>>
>>691859778
Yeah for the imperials
>>
>>691859839
If this is real - FUCK. PEOPLE. LIKE. THIS.

>go talk to a female officer in private and ask for advise based on the details.

Fuck you. Girl in bait that OP posted was NOT raped just because she tought "OH! I BEEN RAPED! O my God! What should I do?"

IT DOSN'T WORK THAT WAY

Fucking americans and theri pathetic law system.
>>
Isn't Reddit supposed to be trying to raid us today?
Let's ignore this baiting faggot...
>>
>>691862219
Who's defending her?

>mfw I'm arguing with retards that can't be bothered to read
>>
lefunnyfishmemewithhook.jpg
>>
Lol if you want to get into a big legal battle by all means go ahead. It doesn't sound like the judge would call that rape if you told the truth. Just break up with him and move on. if he does any domestic violence when you try to leave then file a restraining order. If not, part ways and go be happy. Just relax. Good bait though, you got me my fellow beta.
>>
>>691862360
I'm not OP fagget
>>
>>691861100
This, OP
>>
>>691857591
you have to object that's the point if you don't do anything about it how are people to know that you were raped and not just regretting the sex
>>
>>691863003
but many rape victims aren't telling the truth, and that's a fact
being raped doesn't make you a saint who never lies
>>
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, /b/...
Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, /b/, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!
And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (4 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
4 KB, 244x207
>cracked up a bottle of wine
>ASK him if he wants to join me
>let him eat me out
>let him put it in
>i cum a few times
>sure he planned this from the start
Im not sure if this is a pasta I havent seen before or top tier bait. You invited him in and let him have his way and you enjoyed it. At least enough to ask for more. This is literally concent. off yourself and stop wasting our oxygen.
>>
>>691863297
>more "facts" pulled out of the virgin's ass
>>
>tfw feminism is so cancerous that I can't tell if this is bait

Kill me now fam
>>
the reply was a mistake, clover is a shit app
>>
>>691863054
Are they? We sould be posting rape porn in all threads then
>>
>>691863457
Actually no from the sound of the testimony it shows the victim allowed her boyfriend to fuck her to avoid a violent rape encounter.

She should be contacting the police immediately.
>>
>>691863380
my sides have evacuated
>>
>>691855235
He's your bf for one and two you didn't say no. That said, you have no right to incriminate him just because you guys had a fight. Break up with him if he unnerves you that badly, you retard.
>>
>>691863380
nice pasta
>>
>>691855235
Gonna need tits with timestamp, along with a pic of that beat up pussy with a sharpie in your pooper before offering my legal advice
>>
>>691863470
hol up, my ass is not virgin
i was raped by a nigger
therefore i am now a saint whose words are law
>this is what you're saying
>>
>>691863380
I'm still going to joke about rape
Don't like it gtfo
>>
>>691863380
>Joke about cp
Kek
>>
>>691862802
The thing is it doesn't make sense to be that scared of your SO that you cannot say no to his advances. I mean, their whole relationship could have been like this. She has to learn to stand up for herself.. Calling this rape is equally out of context.
>>
File: th (3).jpg (10 KB, 165x164) Image search: [Google]
th (3).jpg
10 KB, 165x164
>>691862899
Shit the're on to us guys
>>
File: REE.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
REE.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>691863639
Her cumming a couple of times was just a necessary evil I imagine?

This is the shitposter
>>
>>691856262
Your on fucking 4chan
>>
>>691863713
>I was raped by a nigger
how did you rape yourself?
>>
>>691863645
This.
>>
>>691863976
Rape victims frequently report orgasms, so no.
>>
>>691855235
the bait is making me rage
>>
>>691863380
Are there non random strangers?
Also, don't you think it's a bit rude to call a man who has been in your pussy so many times a stranger?
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 278x181
>>691863828
I want to join
>>
>>691855235
Nobody can be that dumb. Pure bait.
>>
>>691855235
your a fucking whore,

"you can fuck me its alright and when you are done I will accuse you of rape behind you back"

ive got an idea why don't you talk to him about it instead of this shit you slimey cunt
>>
This is bait, why would a dumb bitch like this post on /b/? I'm sure they at least know /b/ is not a place for feminazis.
>>
>>691863813
Man it was a for argument's sake thing, it does happens in legit rape cases, this is not it. Why is the guy even still her boyfriend if she doesn't want to fuck him?
>>
>>691863997
mirrors and shit
>>
>>691855235
Nudes or gtfo, thats the rules
>>
>>691863639
Go die jew. She could atleast have verbally shown lack of interest, if not her complete disgust with the act that was about to take place.
>>
>>691864134
>>691863828
yeah but anons don't post that

they post those shitty little fish drawings on a black background when they get mad
why can't you faggots lrn2argue like the big dogs?
why this passive-aggressive horseshit?
or I should say "fish shit?"
>>
>>691855235
Kissed another guy? He's right to be pissed. If you're feeling anything now it should the feeling of being an untrustworthy whore.
>>
>>691864431
>go die jew

hivemind detected
>>
File: REE1.jpg (72 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
REE1.jpg
72 KB, 618x564
>>691864076
They don't report wanting to cum
>>
File: image.gif (257 KB, 350x323) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
257 KB, 350x323
>>691864456
>>
>>691864410
Right, as long as you're on board with not calling this rape, I'm good.
>>
>>691856105
Please do the world a favour and kill yourself already.
>>
>>691864621
Orgasming at the hands of your victim is rather humiliating, so yeah I get it.

Most adults do, actually. People not you.
>>
>>691864682
shit nice fish collection.. care to share some with a fellow anon?
also,
>this is now a fish thread
>>
>>691864410
>legit rape cases

KEK
>>
>>691855235
Special snowflake warning
>>
>>691864882
Google m8
>>
File: 1466623027963.jpg (51 KB, 555x344) Image search: [Google]
1466623027963.jpg
51 KB, 555x344
>>691863639
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 700x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 700x686
>>691862072
What does that even mean
>>
>>
File: image.gif (553 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
553 KB, 390x390
>>691865015
>>
>>691857591
It's your decision to be in a relationship with him. If you're afraid of him, stop being a dumb bitch and say no, and leave. Then If there's sex or assault, it really is rape. You didn't get raped and you sound like a fucking terrible gf. Why don't you make out with some more guys you whore. I'd be talking to other women too, after that.
>>
posting in a troll thread. no one would ever come to /b/ for rape advice, unless it was how to do it
>>
>>691865100
>>691864937
>>691865125
>still believing rape victims are liars
>>
Op if I ever run into you on the street I am going to have a aids carrier rape you. Just a fyi.
>>
>>691855235
You have been raped so now you must kill yourself
>>
File: 1466623382649.png (64 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
1466623382649.png
64 KB, 624x628
>>691855235
OP is retarded.
Those who reply are retarded.
>>
>>691865258
All supposed rape victims are pathological liars and attention whores. They should have their tounges cut out.
>>
>>691865206
>implying it isnt actually the bf trying to predict the advice given to his gf after he is finished raping her
>>
>>691855235
This bait is terrible
>>
File: 575108035.jpg (253 KB, 525x329) Image search: [Google]
575108035.jpg
253 KB, 525x329
>>691864882
>>
File: forced orgasm.gif (3 MB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
forced orgasm.gif
3 MB, 800x562
>>691864854
People want to cum while being raped? A kid being sodomized and getting a reacharound wants to cum? A girl who keeps getting called a slut and that deep down she's a sow who likes it wants to cum? Fucking Reddit man, you can't even write a proper sentence

>Orgasming at the hands of your victim is rather humiliating

You'd be surprised, I'm not a kid...
>>
>>691865426

but enough about you
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 644x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 644x827
>>691865258
>taking 1 persons side over the others because of their gender
>>
If you are drunk or drugged it would be considered rape, because you dont give full consent
>>
>>691863639
>I have to LET him have sex with me to avoid having sex with me forcibly
>>
>>691865544
anything to make the abuse stop, yes

is everyone in this thread a kissless neckbeard faggot who doesn't believe rape victims?
>>
File: image.gif (36 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36 KB, 200x200
>>691865512
Nooooooooooo
Th....th....THE FISHIES
>>
>>691865468
the advice given to her by neck beards, racists, rapists and pedos? i doubt it famalam
>>
What precisely do you find so wrong with not believing rape victims?
Outside of me being a virgin, that is.
>>
>>691865669
no I just love imagining you kissless faggots trying to explain your beliefs about rape to someone you hope to sleep with
>>
>>691858259
>taking the b8
>>
>>691865704
no she has to let him have sex with her or he would engage in violence

right or wrong, it's the reason she gave in
>>
>>691865258
Nope, I do believe in rspe victims... That actually have been raped.
This fucking cunt just didn't have the brains to even attempt to say no, and guess why she hasn't called the cops yet? Because it wasn't rape.
If she didn't even show him the slightest form of a no then how the fuck should he have known?
Honestly, rape is fucked up and all that but by God... The fucking feminazi snowflake cuntbags are ten times worse, thinking that the slightest booby nudge is a full on sexual harassment.
>>
File: 1466796133837.jpg (50 KB, 480x487) Image search: [Google]
1466796133837.jpg
50 KB, 480x487
>>691865715
gb2 reddit
>>
>>691865886
If a girl asked me about my beliefs on rape, I wouldn't want to sleep with that whore anymore.
She clearly has problems.
>>
>>691855235
the guy seems like a douche but what he did wasn't rape by any stretch of the imagination.
>So I played along and let him eat me out
>let him eat me out
>let him
>>
File: feminism4.png (202 KB, 599x351) Image search: [Google]
feminism4.png
202 KB, 599x351
>>691865715
No, I've been in several succesful relationships and you would love me if you met me in person as I'm liberal as fuck, does that trigger you?
>>
>>691866009
rape victims don't always call the police out of fear of not being believed

and you're proving that point wonderfully
>>
>>691857591
>Now you are getting blocked
kek
>>
>>691857874
All you need is his semen in you and a rape allegation and he is done with.
>>
>>691866031
sure, kissless
>>
>>691855235
You didn't say no.
He didn't rape you.
Tits or gtfo you stupid bitch.
>>
>>691866072
It would sooner or later come up
and you'd get your closeted faggot ass kicked to the curb when it does
>>
>>691866164
Or maybe they don't want to bother the nice policemen with something as irrelevant as rape.
Do you call the police every time a dog bites you?
>>
File: rape.jpg (29 KB, 480x258) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
29 KB, 480x258
>>691866164
>>
>>691866164
Then you're a weak human, go die in a corner like the animal you are.
>>
>>691855516
Yeah this wasn't funny, how am I gonna find my fucking sides after that comment. They are in outer space
>>
>>691866154
2/10 troll. almost had me.
>make /b/ great again!!
>>
>>691855235
Also, you clearly need to graduate from high school before dating.
Also, you clearly need to break up because neither of you are mature enough for a relationship.
>>691866230
You're pathetic.
>>
>>691855235
back to tumblr with you
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 290x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 290x288
>>691865886
Why would i be talking about rape to someone i wanna sleep with, thats fucking weird man
>>
>>691866154
>I've been in several succesful relationships a
sure faggot
>you would love me if you met me in person
Not OP, not gay like you
so no I wouldn't
>>
this is some of the best bait i've seen in years.
>>
>>691866154
>'m liberal as fuck,
except for that tiny thing of thinking rape victims are liars
>>
File: feminist.png (505 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
feminist.png
505 KB, 640x960
>>
>>691866315
I don't care at which point of the relationship it comes up, if the bitch starts talking rape, she's out of the door.
>implying a woman could overpower me
Nice memes, feminist nigger.
>>
>>691866348
Kek, and I'm a feminist
>>
>>691866238
>giving victim rape advice on /b/
you dont belong here
>>
>>691866351
I'm actually way stronger than you for just having the mental capacity to recognize the issue

enjoy sticking your dick in cornstarch
>>
>>691866164
She wasn't raped you stupid fuck. She may be in a bad relationship, but she wasn't raped.
OP, break up with him because you clearly don't feel safe.
Also, grow the fuck up and start acting like an adult. If you didn't want it, fucking say no. Either way you were clearly getting dicked, so if you didn't want it, at least fucking say something.
God you people are pathetic.
>>
>>691866488
You'd let something stupid slip and eventually get dumped
>>
>>691866626
didn't say she'd overpower you

but you'd get dumped hard, yes
>>
>>I let him put it in
>>Rape
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>691866642
yes I do
I love espousing my superiority over kissless faggots like you
>>
how is he supposed to know you didn't want it if you didn't object in any way
>>
>>691866755
>I can bitch on the internet, therefore I'm strong
laughed out loud
>>
>>691865886
>says im the idiot and the loser because i dont get all my information from the heresay of 1 specific person
Its one thing to jokingly defend the shitpost but your true colors are showing and i think you should stop before the proverbial foot Gets crammed any further down your esphogus
>>
File: feminism8.jpg (60 KB, 600x526) Image search: [Google]
feminism8.jpg
60 KB, 600x526
>>691866598
You wouldn't hear me say that to your face, do you think I'm risking some angry dyke making a rape allegation just because she disagrees with my opinions? No, I'm good looking and very cultured, I'd tell you exactly what you want to hear and make it sound flattering and insightful, not patronizing, think I'm the only one?
>>
>>691866755
Apparently not since you can't even mutter the words no and by the fact that you let your boyfriend have his ways with you. Good luck getting anywhere, you stupid dog.
>>
>>691866772
Actually OP does believe she was raped, and there is enough evidence to warrant a call to the police.
>>
If this really happened to you I'm sorry. But this is a hard case to prove in court. Boyfriend of 2 years had sex with you and you didn't express that you didn't want it. So if you go to court with this, it'll have a hard time holding up. Then this information will be less private. I'm sure your friends and family wouldn't look at you the same. Go talk to a therapist about it. But if you don't want to be with your boyfriend anymore, leave. Don't tell him where you're going and leave. Let bygones be bygones. I would try not to worry about the rape. That sounds bad I know, but I'm sure you don't want that one night hanging over your head the rest of your life. The more you think about it, the more twisted and distorted the events become. Just move one and try to be happy. You're not hurt and you're incredibly lucky if you can walk away from a relationship you perceive as abusive. Not a lot of people get that opportunity.
>>
>>691865715
You're not a rape victim. You're a retard.
>>691866265
>>691866464
>>
File: images (24).jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>691862378
>>
>>691867028
>still believes rape victims are lying
>>
>>691856220

>new pasta

this is regular everyday bate newfag
>>
>>691867055
s>>691867055
>says im the idiot and the loser because i dont get all my information from
the Jew Media.

Just put the cards on the table faggot.
>>
>>691856520

20 bucks says youre 15 or younger and found 4chan last year.
>>
>>691867201
>every raped woman is somehow a saint that can do no wrong
you still didn't refute that btw
>>
File: feminism10.jpg (198 KB, 947x751) Image search: [Google]
feminism10.jpg
198 KB, 947x751
>>
>>691867092
I'm not gay. I don't have a boyfriend.

Jesus you kissless faggots get confused in these threads.
>>
>>691867012
>feeling superior by posting on an anonymous chinese anime board
whatever keeps the gun out of your hand i guess
>>
man, i cant believe anyone fell for this bait. I can't tell if the people "seriously" responding are baiting too.

4chan is fucking hard
>>
>>691867155
Why do all you kissless faggots think that anyone who calls out your kissless faggot bullshit must be OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 604x451
>>691867420
>>
>>691867401
>being a straight man
>being a feminist
He just wrongly assumed that you aren't retarded.
>>
>>691866828
I am glad that this anonymous poster on this burmese talent show blog knows my life so well he can predict when and how i would fuck up getting laid, in which case if i did i would find another women of equal stature because if i could get 1 i could get another
>>
>>691867420
>le double troll
>>
File: feminism6.png (307 KB, 758x541) Image search: [Google]
feminism6.png
307 KB, 758x541
>>691867325
Make it worthwhile and I may prove you wrong, How would you pay?
>>
>>691867367
You should have been aborted
>>
>>691867097
OP might also believe she's a cow-horse-clown. Does that mean she is? No. She might be in a bad relationship, but she wasn't raped. She admitted it. SHE DID NOT SAY NO. Her boyfriend is an asshole, no one's arguing that.
BUT SHE WASN'T RAPED you stupid cunt. Also, you don't need proof of rape, just proof of sex.
>Only women are oppressed.
Do you know how many men are falsely accused AND CONVICTED of rape every day?
No, probably not because you only care about your goddamned self, you selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>691867366
I don't have to do shit. You've wonderfully proven my point practically dozens of times now.

You believe that rape victims are liars. This is why you are a kissless virgin faggot. Well one of the reasons. :D
>>
>>691867420
Hey, I'm having fun here.
It's been a long time since I shitposted this hard.
>>
>>691855235
Nice bait.

Someone with zero sense of responsibility projecting their sense of guilt onto other people and devloving into a paranoid sociopath to avoid confronting their neuroses.

Not subtle enough. Real people would tweak the story, leave out the orgasms, start off with more emphasis on the fear, and paint a more intimidating portrait of the guy.
>>
>>691867155
>Not kissless
>You're retarded
>>
>>691867412
I don't shoot guns. I am not suicidal.

You are a kissless virgin faggot however and I am superior to you in many ways as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>691867649
Oh shit oh shit oh shit
>>
>>691867693
i mean yeah, everyone knows women always try to make themselves as complete victims when they dont get what they want.
>>
File: 1466741920805.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1466741920805.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
Observe all the edgelords who will reply.
>>
Tits or gtfo bitch
>>
>>691867829
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>691867666
Wow, slow down a bit, Satan.
You're saying that you're right and I'm wrong because you think I'm a virgin?
That's a top-tier argument, truly you're the wisest sage of our time!
>>
>>691867749
When you misquote
>rip
>>
File: cringe26.jpg (87 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
cringe26.jpg
87 KB, 600x752
>>691867635
No, you.
>>
>>691867649
>>691867649
>Do you know how many men are falsely accused AND CONVICTED of rape every day?

so few it's not an issue, actually

stupid faggot

stupid MRA fleshlight humping faggot
>>
If women consider something like this rape no wonder they always spout that 1 in 5 women are raped, their definition is fuzzy at best.
>>
>>691867684
are you OP?

poast cock
>>
>>691867305
Now you are really making no sense, what does the jewish controlled media have to do with the fact that you hear 1 side of the story and make a judgement while i defer judgement until the full tale is told? i think it might be that...you're just too stupid
>>
>>691867950
anyone who believes anti-feminist propaganda is very likely a kissless neckbeard faggot

don't want to be lumped in?
don't whiteknight them and legitimize their impotent anger
>>
File: 1466726775095.png (222 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
1466726775095.png
222 KB, 460x306
>>691867666
you sound like there is hints of suicide there, like youre really trying to sell yourself and how great you are on an anonymous taiwanese quilting board, but who are you really trying to convince, le fedora man?
>>
>>691857591
You raped yourself then you stupid cunt slit your wrists
>>
>>691868221
>anyone who disagrees with me will be called names
I guess I'm a feminist now.
>>
File: feminism13.jpg (115 KB, 731x635) Image search: [Google]
feminism13.jpg
115 KB, 731x635
>>
>>691868175
no actually OP brought out the MRA dipshits like you who believe rape victims are liars and that men are falsely convicted for rape. Fish in a barrel, m8

don't care if OP is real or not
>>
>>691867776
you sound like there is hints of suicide there, like youre really trying to sell yourself and how great you are on an anonymous taiwanese quilting board, but who are you really trying to convince, le fedora man?
>>
>>691857925
This! Nao bitch!
>>
>>691867776
you sound like there is hints of suicide there, like youre really trying to sell yourself and how great you are on an anonymous taiwanese quilting board, but who are you really trying to convince, le fedora man?.
>>
>>691868252
No there's hints of watching MRA faggots like you hanging yourself with your own rope, and frankly you're more likely to wear a fedora than I would.
>>
File: feminism14.jpg (418 KB, 1595x818) Image search: [Google]
feminism14.jpg
418 KB, 1595x818
>>
File: 1466305420341.png (1 MB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
1466305420341.png
1 MB, 1600x1024
>>691858259
Was becoming more disgusted with you taking the bait with every sentence I read...
Then
>And since we are going through the mental exercise of taking this seriously TITS OR GTFO

Oooo the redemption
>>
>>691868321
>believes OP is a lying bitch
>complains about other anons namecalling

many keks in this thread
>>
>>691868518
Speaking semi-seriously now, are you here for anything else than the (you)s?
>>
>>691868385
>>691868506
faggot
>>
>>691868021
Yeah but it says more about the justice system probably. Men get punished way heavier than women for the same crime. Wouldn't surprise me if that number went up once men get equal treatment under the law (because it would turn out more convicted rapists are actually falsely accused).
>>
>>691868518
i clicked the wrong post mate. whats an MRA?
>>
women are disgusting thanks for ruining my night
>>
File: feminism5.png (237 KB, 624x411) Image search: [Google]
feminism5.png
237 KB, 624x411
>>691868518
Do you dye your hair red landwhale?
>>
>>691868688
>he didnt use muh japanese cartoon board properly
>>
>>691858778
>This
kek
>>
>>691865125

9gag watermark. Fuckin' really nigga.
Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 47

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.