Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What's the most beta thing you've done for a girl?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 960x960
What's the most beta thing you've done for a girl?
>>
Nothing.
>>
Loaned her £3500. Not even my gf.
>>
Sucked off her boyfriend
>>
always spending money on her, smoking her out and buying her drugs.

>was friendzoned
>>
And that's basically it.
>>
Bought her Chipotle, biked it to her, then she went back inside. We never texted or called after this.
>>
>>691789711
just why?
>>
>>691789766
I was trying to get my dick wet...
>>
>>691789149
WTF does doing something "beta" for a girl mean? Do you mean letting her cuck you? Because you dumbasses have been treating the words "cuck" and "beta" as though they mean different things. They're actually the same. I'm 40 years old with erectile dysfunction, there's nothing a bitch has that I need. So if they want me to put up with them, they end up doing shit for me and I'm the one with the money. It's funny how shit changes the older you get. The one thing I've noticed about you young dudes is how fucking gay you all are. I hope for your sakes ya grow out of it.
>>
>>691789149
drove across the state every weekend to see her sorry cheating ass
>>
>>691789851
your dick would be more wet if you jumped in a fucking pool with an anchor on your ankle
>>
File: tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg (47 KB, 500x415) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv5ahysd1u1sm6f69o1_500.jpg
47 KB, 500x415
>>691790016
>>
File: avie.jpg (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
avie.jpg
40 KB, 184x184
>>691789149

Picked her up with my car and drove her for over an hour to meet som guy she had bought a TV from.

We met up with him, I put the TV in my trunk while she was chatting with him.

An hour drive back. Made me stop somewhere so she could go food shopping. Back at her place, I carry the TV inside and set it up for her. She had been invited to dinner with a friend or something so I had to leave her at that point.

Next day in gym, she tells me shes going on a date with the guy who sold her the TV.

She offered gas money.

>mfw I said no
>>
>>691789149
My wife is a hotwife, does that count?
>>
>>691790021
Yeah, I've done that. But after I realized it, I drove all that way to fuck her sister instead. She never found out as far as I know. Her sister was a better lay.
>>
>>691790186
Sorry I intensified your autism. Maybe you should see a therapist about that.
>>
>>691790199
What a cunt. You might as well fuck yourself over completely and buy her a blu-ray player.
>>
>>691790016
>40 years old
>still on 4chin
>erectile dysfunction

wish we could all be like you mate
>>
>>691789149
Drive my crush around town looking for a Nintendo ds for her bf's nephew
>>
>>691789149
married her
>>
>>691789326
That's 35 average hookers you could have had.
>>
i once listened to a girl talking

it was horrendous
>>
>>691789149
When she left her husband, I took in her cat until she can get her own place.

It has been 8 months now.
>>
>>691790869
Congrats on your new cat
>>
>>691790504
>assumes the average 4chin user is 18
>has no clue about the average demographic of 4chin user
Fuck off cuck.
>>
File: OHCOMEON.gif (1011 KB, 200x217) Image search: [Google]
OHCOMEON.gif
1011 KB, 200x217
>>691789149
>be me, 10th grade
>hot girl named Amanda has been flirting with me hard-core since we got back from winter break and are in two of the same classes
>both of us single
>Valentine's Day approaching in a few days
>"anon, you'd better get me something for Valentine's Day? hehehehe ;o)"
>ummm
>don't have a car yet, so get my mom to drive me to get a card, chocolates, and a teddy bear
>write in the card that we should totally take our flirting selves to the movies or on a hike
>whatcouldgowrong.exe
>next day, Valentine's Day, I show up to class with the gift bag, pink/red tissue paper, the card, etc
>bitch looks at me wide-eyed
>"um, I was just joking....I thought you knew that?"
>class is staring at me
>spaghetti everywhere
>fuck that stupid whore

She's now a single mom desperately clinging to her "twenties" even though she just turned 30. New boyfriend every year or so it seems.

Not sure if it was beta of me, but it still made me feel pretty beta at the time.

mfw
>>
>>691789149
>Be in high school
>Friend breaks up with her bf , I decide I want to try to make her happy, maybe get some rebound action
>Take her fishing and other various activities to get her mind off her breakup
>One day she asks if I wanted to go with her to see some free concerts in the city
>Sure why not
>Get there, park, everything cool
>Her bf jumps from the corner and they start hugging and kissing
>Apparently her bf's dad was running the whole event
>I ended up being a third wheel for 6 hours because I needed to take her home
>Ended up tweeting the whole event in anger knowing no one would really care
>Ask her why she was back with him after telling me she was 100% done with him
>"Anon, girls are weird hehe"

Havent talked to her since
>>
>>691790980
Thanks. I actually do like this cat, and she says she's getting a place in August, so now I have to decide if I'm going to actually give him up.
>>
>>691789251
This
>>
>>691791087
well i know for onething im 18, (not the dude you replied to) and i know a lot that uses 4chan
>>
>>691789149
used a condom
>>
>>691789326

Did she pay you back?
>>
>>691790016
You concern yourself with this stuff at 40 years old? That's pathetic bro.
>>
File: 1462988891500s.jpg (7 KB, 249x212) Image search: [Google]
1462988891500s.jpg
7 KB, 249x212
>>691789149
nothing im too ugly for being even a beta :((
>>
>>691789149
let her buy me lunch
>>
>>691791131
i think you dodged a bullet dude, lucky you
>>
>>691791166
slap that bitch
>>
>>691791131
>>
>>691791437
>not getting dumb bitches to pay for your shit
>>
>>691789149

Helped her move twice
>>
>>691791665
just a friend or?
>>
>>691791087
just by looking at posts you can take a pretty educated guess that the average 4chan user is 15-25 age bracket and a social outcast

I'm not a teenager and as ive gotten older ive used it less and less, only really going on when there is something happening (like GoT and the GB EU ref)

I hope to god im not still looking at all whenever im your old ass age. surely none of your peers irl use it
>>
>>691791519
This was 6 years ago, and shes married to the bf now; shes gained a good 80 lbs after getting the ring and makes me laugh daily
>>
>>691791765

Yeah
>>
>>691789149
Caught my wife cheating. She said she was confused and wanted to keep fucking him while she got her head straight. I said ok. So for three months I'd have to ask her if she was planning to go by his place on the way home from work.
>>
>>691791836
np then, would be worse if it was like an ex or such
>>
>>691792053
but why anon
>>
>>691791830
well you won in the end
>>
>>691789340
Damn OP
>>
>>691792053
ofcourse she ''wasn't'' kill yourself you fucking cuck
>>
>>691789149
loved one
>>
>>691789149

I had a crush on this girl in high school. Deep black hair, pearlescent white skin, tourqoise eyes; stunning.

We had a few classes together, and she ran in a similar circle to me, but she was infinitely more outgoing and confident; a natural joy to be around.

Compared to my awkward, self depreciating humour and not entirely developed body (got tall but hadn't filled out) she was beyond reproach in my eyes. But I dreamed, oh did I dream.

One day, after having a particularly "vivid" dream, I thought I'd try my hand:

I actually went, well, pretty good, actually. She laughed, I smiled, we talked... It was good.

This continued for a few weeks, the occasional joke there, the offhand smile there. I really thought there was something happening, but I was so insecure and filled with doubts, I couldn't act; paralysed by an unknowable fear.

And then there was the party.

I was invited, which was a good sign, and there would be booze (which would lend me courage) so I said "this is it, I'll tell her"

The night arrives, I'm dressed in what I could only call my nicest "smart-casual" clothes, and I'm greeted at the door with mirth; it's in full swing already.

I seek her out, find her with a group, and choose to insert myself into the circle, talk politely, complain about bad teachers, speak about the future - most importantly, knock back a few swigs of Dutch courage.

An hour goes by, then two. The party gets a little slower, with people kinda just sitting in groups, chilling, talking shut, some people smoking weed (I never did because my mother smoked a lot and has always had terrible trouble because of cigarettes, so I equated the two as the same in my mind). I declined but slowly kept drinking, and finally she left the group to go inside.

Here it was: my moment.

She was clearly somewhat inebriated, but so was I so fuck it, and I started talking; small talk first, nothing major, and then...

(To be continued below)
>>
>>691791455
Yeah I think so. I mean, she was hot then and later during our senior year I had a clear chance to fuck her on spring break in Panama City Beach, but I was on acid and she was too drunk so it didn't gel. Thank god. She even eventually got a huge foot tattoo. Fucking dumb cunt.

I'm just glad I dodged that bullet because in college I had a lot of fun with different girls and I could only imagine the hollow existence I would lead if I was still paying child support to her now. Child support has to be the biggest cock-block of all time.
>>
>>691789149
>High School
>Have a crush on a girl in my Photo class
>Buy tickets to fashion runway show in Chicago
>Out like $80
>Say that friend cancelled on me and have extra ticket
>Denied outright
>Ended up going with my friend's girlfriend
>>
I've always ignored girls when they try to talk to me, unless it was about homework. Most of the times I don't even respond when they say hello cause they don't wanna talk about important shit, only personal shit.
>>
Forgave her only to to have her do it again
>>
Promised an old high school friend and ex that I'd make it to her Birthday party. My Mother ended up in a car crash a week prior and I agreed to let her borrow my vehicle.

So I ended up riding a bicycle for 10 miles to her place and fell asleep on her couch. She let me believe she wanted to get back together but she was doing this to a bunch of guys from High School so she could get money and post stuff she stole from other people on Craigslist.
>>
>>691789149

Bummed a ride across the country with her father and sister to visit her for graduation when in reality she didnt want me out there.
>>
Let them sleep with me in the same bed and not fuck. In retrospect, I should have raped them both.
>>
>>691790016

Neat. While this guy's handing out life lessons your all expounding on ways you've endured being faggots by choice.
>>
>>691792053
How do you have even a shred of dignity left after that? You certainly take the award for most beta move in this thread. Jesus christ man, if a woman cheats it ends right there. There's no discussing it or figuring it out, it's over. But letting her get ploughed by the guy she cheated on you with while she figured shit out is next level. You're hardly a human at all at this point.
>>
>>691792270
continue
>>
>>691792491
>keeping a promise and then her revealing her true colors
How is this beta? Did you give her money or something? It sounds like you kept your promise and she turned out to be a shitty friend, not beta.
>>
>>691791377
I've had about £1500 back, it's been a few years but she's giving as much as she can.
>>
>>691792834
Fuck you. No.
>>
Gave her a ride in my car one hour each way cuz I thought I was gonna get laid. We had to stop to "get weed". I waited in the car. When she got back after (too long) and demanded a ride back home I knew I'd just been epic played! I gave her a ride back home she'll never forget. That's all I had left cuz I knew she was paranoid of driving fast or dangerously due to a past experience in a car where her mom died. MOST BETA shit ever done for a girl. Learned my lesson good.
>>
stay up late to help my crush in math on the day before the exam.
Spend a lot of money for her.
Yes I'm very beta, but I love her
>>
>>691792270

"Hey anon (me) can you give me some advice?"

"Sure I can (super hot girl) I can do that"

"Well... What do you think of (guy who I hate because he's an asshole)?"

"Well (super hot girl) I think he's an asshole (I lost the reasons) why?"

"Oh... Never mind anon"

"No come on tell me (super hot girl)"

"Could you give him this note?"

"Er... Sure? What's it about? Are you ok (super hot girl)?"

"Yeah, just don't read it - give it to him"

"Ok, but then can we talk (super hot girl?)"

"Sure anon, sure"

So...

I find asshole guy, sitting with asshole friends. They don't notice as I get closer, but as I sit down one of them pulls my seat out from under me and I spill my drink all over me.

"The fuck you want (anon)?"

"(Super hot girl) gave me this not to give to you"

"She what? Gimme that!"

He snatches it away and reads it. Then smiles the most shit-eating grin I have ever seen, and say "sure, tell her yes, hahaha"

I get up and walk back, find her, and tell her "he says yes? What this about (super hot girl)?"

She gets flustered and kinda just palms it off and eventually sneaks away.

I don't see her for the rest of the night, and go home sad. Baby steps, I thought to myself, baby steps.

Next day I find out what the note said.

"Wanna fuck in my room? I want you to be my first"

They dated for a year, he abused her, beat her, destroyed her emotionally, then posted pics of her online with his dick in her mouth.
>>
>>691790261
Yep and you're a fag
>>
Walked 2 hours through rushing rain to spend 15mins with her
>>
>>691789149
rubbed her feet
>>
File: puppy says no.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
puppy says no.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
got her herpes without getting my dick wet
>>
I built a table. Got a blowjob in return.
>>
ITT: Why women are the way they are.

All of you are to blame. You're the reason women are materialistic, stuck up, shallow, vapid and soulless cunts.

You guys put them on pedestals their entire lives just like every other guy. Then you guys complain that they're spoiled, heartless and shallow.
>>
>>691791166
Should have left her there for her shitty old boyfriend to take care of. You want him you got him!
>>
>>691793249

STOP. THAT. Find your balls and tell her to respect you. You'll find out how she really feels.
>>
>>691789149
I liked a facebook post
>>
File: 147901156778.gif (1 MB, 267x202) Image search: [Google]
147901156778.gif
1 MB, 267x202
>>691793277
i fucking hope this is a fake story you cant be that much of a weef
>>
>>691789149
Proposed
>>
>>691792790
This
>>
>>691791131
Yep, you dodge a bullet, but it was pretty beta and a worthy cringe greentext
>>
>>691793712
Agreed. Women don't deserve a special niche.
>>
I once left my house and family dinner on christmas eve because a girl I knew had to rush to the hospital with her infant daughter who supposedly had a lung failure. She was a massive wreck and I figured what the fuck, holidays are for caring so I got in the car and drove 200 miles to spend the night with them at the hospital so she wasn't left alone.

Once there I start reading between the lines of her behavior and notice a few signs with the nurses that strongly suggested nothing ever really happened, and that it was all just a cry for attention. Albeit I never got this confirmed I believe the whole thing was bullshit, which got painfully obvious further down the line the more I got to know said girl. Without arguing I left and drove back home, next time I saw her she took one of my favourite hoodies "because it was cold" and never gave it back. Now lives with a fat 40-something year old biker guy who's probably legally retarded in some countries.
>>
>>691789149
Married her. Fuck my life.
>>
>>691792053
HOLY FAAAAACK
>>
>>691790566
underrated post
>>
>>691789149
I gave her my 1€ lighter
>>
>>691793712
who hurt you anon
>>
>>691792650
this.

ive had a few girls sleep in my bed and nothing ever happened.

The worst example was with this super cute 10. that day I had said to one of my buddies i thought this girl was the hottest in our whole town (live in very small place with only a few bars so you kind of know everyone).

we were at different bars that niht but bumped into eachother at closing time. joked around, laughing, flirting, she's wearing my jacket

somehow convice her to come back to my house, so we walk back, holding hands, flirting. she tell me SHE FUCKING TELLS ME that she likes it super rough and kind of rapey. im a virgin at this stage so i dont take the hint at all.

in my room, looking at stuff online and shit then the alcohol starts wearing off and next thing she is passed out

next day, a guy in my college says he drove past me on the walk home with her when we were holding hands. says she is wild and asks if she asked me to rape her. he shows me a video of her being s sub and doing anything he asks.

ill know next time that rape is the way to go
>>
File: 1347693756731.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1347693756731.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
>>691793712
>>
She tied me to the bed spread eagle and blindfold. She left me there for a while then I heard another guys voice. Heard them fucking. Blindfold was removed. See gf getting spit roasted at the end of the bed.. bad feels
>>
would have left here there and go for a beer
>>
>>691794032
upvote then fucking weeb
>>
>>691793712
Women genetically are inferior. It's not a woman hate thing to say they're inferior... they are by design. They aren't as intelligent or as strong.
>>
File: 1452367428583.gif (491 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1452367428583.gif
491 KB, 500x220
this thread is a fucking goldmine for cringe
>>
>>691790199

Literally the first episode of Big Bang Theory
>>
My girlfriend pissed in the sink in my dorm room because she was naked and didn't want to walk down the hall to the bathroom.

Didn't have toilet paper, obviously, so she told me to lick her (still dripping with piss) pussy clean. Did it about 8 times that week.
>>
>>691794435
It's Monday afternoon and you're on 4chan. No one on 4chan right now has a life worth living.
>>
>>691794523
lol
>>
File: eastbound-finale-635.jpg (33 KB, 635x448) Image search: [Google]
eastbound-finale-635.jpg
33 KB, 635x448
>she asks me to eat the booty
>I don't want to eat the booty
>I have zero interest in eating the booty, anal, anything involving the booty
>No clue why so many people are into but whatever
>I ate the booty
>It was hairy and genuinely unpleasant
>As soon as she came I got off the bed and left
>Never felt so filthy in my life
>Brushed my teeth till they bled when I got home
>Blew her off for a few weeks and ended up never seeing her again
>I will never be able to un-eat the booty
>Shame
>>
>>691792790
Good job taking the bait
>>
>>691791379
We're all pathetic on /b/
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1280x1024
>>691792053
Fucking Cuck. That 40 year old guy up there in the thread is kinda eh, but he makes one point. American men are barely men anymore. Those that act tough treat girls like pieces of meat. Those that treat girls nicely are beta faggots. Find the happy medium. Protect your woman but be 100% the man in charge. Girls won't admit it but a man in charge, with confidence and protective instinct is sexy. Be a lion alpha of your pride. This is for all of you not just the op I'm replying to.
>>
>>691791166
beta was staying i guess, else u good fam
>>
>>691794738
Damn shame
>>
File: image1.jpg (41 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
41 KB, 620x413
Back in middle school I used to buy Lindor truffles for this girl I "liked" on a weekly basis. Pretty sure to downed that shit always. Then I figured it was time to ask her out but she said "her parents won't allow her to date".

>mfw bought 300 bucks worth of chocolate and still didn't get my dick wet

But I'm glad she rejected me. Went on to improve my life, goto the gym daily and now have a qt 3.14 gf. Plus she was ugly in hindsight compared to my current one.

>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>691793277
Post pics Fgt
>>
Worked my ass off to provide a good home and food for us. Bitch left me 3 weeks after she got a job.
>>
Send candies every month to GF in other country, because in my country is cheeper, than where she live
>>
>>691794281
Wat
>>
>>691794738
Top fucking kek. Same here anon, except I've never been persuaded. Will never understand the fascination with anal.
>>
>>691795093
At least you gave her diabeetus
>>
>>691794738
>tfw you can't un-eat the booty
made my day, anon
>>
>>691794738
Anal sex is cool here and there, but I agree. I don't know why you would want to put your tongue in a shitter.

This whole thing got popular once rappers made it a thing back in 2014, and of course, Millenials hopped on the cool kid bus like flies on shit and started eatin'.
>>
>>691795274
yup. she left me that day. she found out I had been messaging her friend just flirting a bit but nothing happened. Her revenge was making me watch and hear her with two of her other male friends
>>
>>691795515
It's truth. One can never un eat a chicks ass and they know this. I ate also and afraid this ever gets back to me all the time.
>>
>>691795093
you made her ugly anon
>>
>>691795640
Bullshit, it was big in the 90's. There's a reference to it in some 90's movie, can't remember which one. I love it, been doing it as long as I've been fucking. It's awesome to surprise a girl with it.
>>
>>691795735
She's a fuck'n BOSS. Epic shame!
>>
I was hitting on a girl at gamestop with huge tits. Average weight, tits made her 7/10, but white with blue eyes and blonde, fetish up 8/10.

I was going to ask for her number but instead i told her my email address.

I fucked myself that day emotionally.
>>
>>691789149
Started to pretend that i am an atheist, talked shit about God and religious people.
I am christian, pretty sure that i am going to hell for this. Still didn't get her, lol.
>>
>>691794738
>I will never be able to un-eat the booty

Holy fuck that made me laugh.
>>
File: 67ri6343463642.jpg (56 KB, 620x494) Image search: [Google]
67ri6343463642.jpg
56 KB, 620x494
I won a TV in a raffle, i didnt need it, as i alreayd have tv's all over my place, i could have sell it thou, anyway, i won the TV and gave it to this girl-friend of mine, i guess you could say thats kind of beta, but i did it in part because i really dont need money, and this girl and i used to fucked regularly at the time i gave her the tv
>>
>>691796040
>being inside a Game Stop

You were fucked from the beginning m8
>>
>>691792916
>but she's giving as much as she can.
>>
>>691796034
hurt right in the everything. she fingered fucked my ass while they took turns in her. nothing I could do except watch it all happen
>>
File: 1464018115618.jpg (989 KB, 1275x1370) Image search: [Google]
1464018115618.jpg
989 KB, 1275x1370
>footrub
>>
>>691790261
Post a photo of this putrid cunt (hotwife) you sorry limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>691789149
>trying to date this chick for a few weeks
>genuinely like her so dont mind taking things slow
>made a chick an awesome dinner
>chicken alfredo from scratch, wine, awesome salad, really put some time and money into this
>Bitch eats a few bites
> Hangs around for like an hour or two after being stand-offish wants to leave to go 'drink with friends
>know somethings up
>whatever, go do what you want
>get drunk and play ps3 cause free night now
>get call from weed selling budy, dude he sold a bag too was talking about how chick has been staying over at his place
>call her. Tell her shes a cunt and can go fuck herself
>known dude since 1st grade, apologized profusely, says he had no idea
>i aint mad atcha
>next night
>call over other chick i talked to before her that didnt go anywhere
>eat leftovers
>end up getting drunk as fuck together
>end up banging all night/morning
>now married to 'other chick'
>going on 5 years
>'other chick' working on masters
>first chick flunked out of cosmetology school
After all that first bitch 'cheating' on me was the best thing that could have happened to me. Got my bach, wife working towards masters while firsr bitch got fat and is a chainsmoking bar slut with no future
>>
>>691794531
People usually don't notice but I'm dead inside
>>
>>691796459
Just watch that scene from Pulp Fiction so you can feel like a real man.
>>
>>691792916
At least she's actively paying it back. Not too bad if you can afford to lend the money.
>>
>>691790016
nice bait website
>>
>>691791203
you fucked her at least right?

>>691792053
1st place winner here.

>>691792270
Your posts yell euphoria, amirite?

>>691792463
Did she take your Eggo waffle anon?

>>691792603
Ouch, very beta fam. Light-years away from >>691792053 tho

>>691793640
lost

>>691794523
lucky

>>691795360
>>691796017
lol

>>691795640
analingus is awesome, but I am an assman. I could eat an ass for hours but my tongue gets tired after one :/
>>
>>691792270
Modern gay boy faggotry..
>>
>>691796189
You're not going to hell bud, don't worry. It ain't there.
>>
>>691789149
>Be me
>Be 16
>Totally in love with girl-friend/best-friend at the time
>She breaks up with her boyfriend of 3 years
>fuck yeah
>comes over crying her eyes out
>parents aren't there
>hold her in my arms while she cries
>become better and better friends over the next few months cause no more bf
>spend a lot of cool time together
>basically she sleeps over every weekend, we cuddle but nothing happens
>friendship goes downhill when she notices how much I love her
>tells me she doesn't want to ruin friendship
>walk to her in the pouring rain in shorts and only a shirt
>tell her I love her
>she blocks off my kiss
>still look back to that day
>never walk through the rain for any girl ever again
>went from beta to alpha thanks to that experience

Not sure if it fits 100% but that's my story.
>>
>>691796030
Then you aren't who I'm talking about.

>>691796941
Good for you, keep eating I guess.
>>
>>691792053
I was fuck buddies with this girl for a while and every time she had sex with another dude she'd come and talk to me and tell me, I told her I didn't care for it but she could do anything we wanted because we weren't a thing, but not to tell me.
It got really old pretty quickly because she was emotionally all over the place and not worth my time, but hey, I got laid.
I hung on long after the sex stopped in hope, but she kept fucking other dudes and I got sick of it.
She told me if I had sex with any other girls she'd stop with me.
I broke it off.
>>
>>691796040

I was hitting on a girl who worked at a GameStop and it was going pretty well. Another dude walked in and swooped her out from under me by showering her his car. It was the fucking Call of Duty jeep thing.

I was upstaged by a grown man with a video game car. I have never been so humiliated in my life.
>>
File: 1464563715025.gif (347 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1464563715025.gif
347 KB, 255x255
>>691789149
became one

now I don't know if I am a cute chick or a massive beta
>>
>be me
>Be me
>be 16
>Be me
>be 12

cancer
>>
>>691797593
>became one
what?
>>
>>691789437
Same, we're watching the purge in a week, I'm gonna make her pay for once.
It'll be in a different city so I'm gonna be an asshole.
She led me on while with someone else, said she was sorry and that if she wasn't with him he'd be with me, cheats on him...
>>
File: ahhhh.gif (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ahhhh.gif
214 KB, 500x281
>>691797760

My gf talked me into cross dressing, then female hormones, then sexual reassignment surgery. We were going to get married but she left me for the guy she had break in my new vagina. Now i'm a drunk and suicidal and alone.
>>
>>691797643
if you dont like the literary format of greentexts just fuck off summerfag
>>
File: 1455552296368.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1455552296368.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
>>691789149
Married her.
>>
>>691797997
WHAT
THE
FUCK
>>
File: 1465008729668.png (798 KB, 941x1051) Image search: [Google]
1465008729668.png
798 KB, 941x1051
>>691797997
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>691789149
rapidly fucked her mum
>>
File: images (23).jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>691797579
Tbh if I was a girl I would probably blow a guy with that kind of car too. You can't beat that my boy.
>>
>>691796381
That's right. She had a shit job and was struggling at the time, got a disabled mother who she looks after as well and was behind on rent and other bills. She's got a better job now but is still paying off a lot of previous debt. I don't need the money back immediately so I'm happy to wait.
>>
File: welp.jpg (387 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
387 KB, 960x1280
>>691798274
oh yeah it did
pic is me
>>
>>691791203
its your cat now brother
>>
File: 1466440588767.png (79 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466440588767.png
79 KB, 250x250
>>691789149
Loved her
>>
>>691796717
Yeah, I kind of loaned it not expecting to get it back tbh. But she's getting there.
>>
>>691798384
Tbh you look like a cute man grill.

Timestamp tho?
>>
>>691794367
don't call me weeb you piece of shit, I OCCASIONALLY watch anime you fucking asshole
>>
>>691798384
Pretty hott find a lesbian woman now lesbians get hott women easy
>>
>>691789149

Freshman year I dated a girl who turned out to be a sociopath, and that went about as well for me as one could expect.

I had everything done to me, from sexual abuse to having my personality stripped from me and rebuilt to her liking. She even stabbed me once.
>>
File: body shot.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
body shot.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
>>691798543
I don't have a pen on me dude, but do I look okayish? pic is a month ago and yes i am post-op so no peen
>>
>>691791836
>>691791765
>>691791665
helping a friend moving is absolutley not beta
its just what friends do
>>
>>691798384
Time stamp plz
>>
File: 1465154867865 - Copy.png (143 KB, 329x279) Image search: [Google]
1465154867865 - Copy.png
143 KB, 329x279
>>691798384
At least you're cute and,
You kind of remind me of my sister.
>>
>>691798906
Yes you are pretty hott email?
>>
Bought her a rose expecting her to return back emotions. It didn't work out as planned.

kek
>>
>>691798906
Hair is different color and doesn't look like same body type. Why you lyin
>>
>>691799069
but I ain't into dudes

>>691798860
bullshit, tried dating lesbians and all of them are ugly af and when they find out i was once a dude they all got mad about it like i tricked them or something
>>
my friend bought a girl a pair of fake tits. not lying.

i wish i could say he never saw them, but she finally showed him after over a year had past
>>
>>691798485
I'm okay with it. I've even changed his name, his old one was stupid.
>>
File: duh.jpg (402 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
402 KB, 960x1280
>>691799170
I dye my hair monthly
>>
>>691789149
I drove her around town to find a ducking friend of hers two days before my birthday. It was supposed to be the last day I saw her as I was planning suicide and had some lye. She said it was important... I took her to a fucking creek where we literally climbed a cliff for her to smoke and drove her back home...
>>
>>691789149
Took her dick up my ass
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
I cried at the Vietnam war memorial in DC during a school trip cause I thought it would get a girl to like me. It didn't. I don't even know anyone who served in Vietnam either. Just pointed at a random name and cried.
>>
>>691789149
Years ago my gf loved ddr (we were 15). I hated it so she went alone. She ended up fucking some fat, smelly neckbeard because he showed her some attention. I came over to visit her right after he came in her pussy (even though she made me wear condoms). An I mean right after. He snuck out her window and she was naked on the bed. She had me eat her out. Halfway through she told me what happened. Because I was horny and was jacking it I didn't stop. Felt like shit after I came.
>>
>>691790504
>wish we could all be like you mate
You will be...
>>
>>691799384
Your name Scott do?
>>
Spent a summer tutoring her in Calculus, got paid good money and ate good food (rich fam). I was in relationship at the time and was laying the groundwork to bail. Didn't end up bailing and making it happen so no she's one of my best friends. Still pretty beta tho, imo.
>>
>>691799355
Still got doubt, but if real that's fucking horrible
>>
>>691789149
Got married. How stupid
>>
File: 1466953869231.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1466953869231.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>>691799400
What the Fuck is wrong with you?...
>>
>>691798892
>from sexual abuse
Going to need more info so I can judge what you call "abuse". My bet is you were just spanked once and cried.
> She even stabbed me once.
Story?
>>
I nut on her ass instead of inside her puss
>>
>>691793277
10/10 from kindergarten to fucking college wat.
>>
>>691799581
I know I look like shit, but I can't be a guy again, I had my dick inside outed
>>
>>691799884
Got a picture of that?
>>
>>691794122
she was passed out. should've raped her
>>
>>691799355
If it's any consolation, I would probably fuck ya after 3-5 scotches.
>>
>>691799239
Well if you don't tell them upfront that's understandable, i know i'd be mad
>>
>>691798769
Lol. You're an insecure faggot.
>>
>>691800069
be my guest http://imgur.com/a/7TqD3
my album
>>
>>691789149
cute girl at work came up to my desk with a guy and asked me where the paper cups were. I actually walked her to the cups instead of just telling her where they were and handed them to her. the guy said thanks she didn't. didn't ask my name or introduce herself or anything. I saw some work friends at the break room a few min later and she was there too. ignored me the entire time.
>>
>>691790016
Someone has been divorced a time or three. It couldn't be because of that winning personality. What a faggot nigger.
>>
>>691800193
>3-5 scotches.
make that 10 and still wouldnt guarantee
>>
>>691800349
>>
Be me 22 yr meaningful touch less virgin
A cute hippy chick apears at my trim seen
Couple days later in my bed dry humping me moaning about being so horny [tuna out is holds slipped it in...]
Finishes and rolls off, oh are you done?
>N,n,no its ok though [what the flying fuck]
Couple days go by, blueballed as fuck.
Making out, turns into a shitty handjob, turns into rubbing my dick on her vag. Which ultimatly turned into
I can't do this anon, your like my boss, I cant , hops off.
Her last day shes unsure of her tweeker ride to San Francisco [3 hours away] and asks me to be the backup, sure why not.
Spend the last day trying way to hard.
Tweeker gets her drunk, pisses her off
And leaves.
She goes to bed
Tweeker comes back in, hops in bed and fucks her 3 feet behind my back.
I tard rage inside and leave.
Next day is just bullshit obviously.
Tweek mobile ride isn't gonna happen anymore, and I for some reason honored my commitment to be the backup.
3 hours there, 3 hours back, can't make it since I'm sick, and waste the gas money she gave me on a motel room.
Tldr 6 hour car ride to a chick who not only should have been my first but fucked my so called friend quite literally behind my back.
Oh and tweek man got the herpderp from either her or the chick he had been banging... so I guess I didn't miss much.
>>
>>691799400
You're a special kind of idiot
>>
>>691790504
kek
>>
>>691798384
LOL!!! What a pathetic ultra fag. Who the fuck has suck a flaccid backbone that someone could "talk me into" doing this shit. Holy shit I feel bad for you but DAMN. Stop the hormones, get repair surgery.
>>
>>691789149
Cooked her eggs
>>
Paid for Elo boost
>>
File: image.png (925 KB, 796x595) Image search: [Google]
image.png
925 KB, 796x595
>>691799603
8th grade, puberty fucked me up pretty bad.
>>
>>691797785
Their you go falling for it again with that "if it wasn't for him" shit
>>
>>691798359
Wtf it gets more and more beta... The more you try ot justify it, the worse it gets.
>>
>>691799728

I never really felt comfortable doing anything with her. I'm not really a sexual person to begin with. She pretty much isolated me and did whatever she wanted with me, and then I'd go home and cry in the shower for a while, go to bed, repeat. Then when I started saying no, she became more violent than manipulative. She even tried to drug me once, and she stabbed me because I tossed the drink and pretended to pass out a half hour later, and caught her trying to diddle me.
>>
>>691801089
Fuck you, DUMB CUCK SHITHEAD HAHA
>>
>>691800349
messed up shit right here
>>
>>691789149
wore her panties for a day. She drained me afterwards. Win.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x225
>>691801393
>>
>>691801280
Well shit.
>>
>>691798359
She could give you lots of sex. I'm not sure of the exchange rate but 3500 real dollars buys a lot of decent hookers. and I assume she fucks like an average hooker, so you should get like 35 nights with her or whatever. bascially you should have hit that for 3500 bucks.
>>
I don't know.
I've been doing my damndest to burn out every last cringeworthy memory in my brain.
Thank god for alcohol.
>>
>>691801089
Ignore that other can't anon, but yea, I hear ya, got a few pay stories but I hope you're manlier now
>>
>>691790148
underrated post
>>
>>691801637
amen
>>
>>691801587
No, eat shit
>>
>>691799400
what year did you go on this trip? Some fag on my 8th grade DC trip cried at the 'nam war memorial. might have been you
>>
>>691790504
Fucking kek
>>
>highschool
>best friend is beta weaboo but has nice looming girlfriend
>best friend gets spirals into depression because teen angst is the strongest in beta weaboos pewdiepie loving teens
>treats everyone terribly
>figured I should make mentally healthy friends from now on
>dont talk to him
>his hot gf has enough of his shit and leaves
>faggot only messges me things like "tell my exgf she clearly didnt learnt anything from me" while pointing at her punctuation on a text message
>really nigga?
>only talks about her and how misserable she has made him
cont.
>>
File: download (31).jpg (8 KB, 205x159) Image search: [Google]
download (31).jpg
8 KB, 205x159
>Mfw a thread of fags who do things for girls they arent even fucking
>>
>>691801860
titties
>>
>>691801860
2009, what was your year?
>>
>>691802036
>>
>>691801743
Yeah, I have a steady GF now and haven't cried since then.
>>
>>691801942
No
>>
>>691801636
She should fucking offer tbh.
>>
>>691801177
Honestly I still talk to her...still love her...I pee wrote a message to her and got drunk last night.
"You don't ever talk anymore.
You don't ask, state opinions, or much of anything. I tell myself I'll wait for you to imitate at least a simple conversation but end caving in because I know you won't. You asked me not to leave you and you just blow me off. I'm not sure if I or you care that I'm drunk and semi pre wrote this but shit, it kills me that you can't be ever bothered to ask me what I like to do, make some small talk, or anything. Nothing, every summer it's the same with some reasonable or unreasonable excuses and I fear this WILL be the last one I see you. I assume that by the time you read this my phone will die so I don't know what else to do. Either way, I probably should be getting out here since there's so many spiders at night."

But yea, I just still care....though despite the message, I didn't think of her at all the past few days
>>
>>691801942
i don't see how this will end up with you doing something super beta, but go ahead i'm intrigued.
>>
>>691801232
3500 isn't much to me, it's like loaning someone £50, it's not a big deal.
>>
>>691802357
Literally daddy money
>>
>>691800496
This
>>
>>691789149
I gave a girl my number before i fucked her once
>>
>>691802357
yeah 3500 is sugar daddy money like >>691802483
said
your buying a car but never driving it brah
>>
>>691802357
Well the most beta thing that I did, was going to a girls house, although she didn't want to see me. I tried everything to geto t her, although her brother didn't let me in. I ended up in Jail with several charges and made myself a fool.
>>
>>691789251
/thread
>>
File: 2ztf.jpg (34 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
2ztf.jpg
34 KB, 400x388
>>691789149
Helped her move to college, halfway across the state, into the house where she would live with the guy she wanted to bang while we were still dating. Wrecked my truck doing it, got rear-ended on the freeway with her shit loaded in the truck bed. On my 21st birthday. Still regret wasting those years, but at least I learned from it.
>>
>>691802483
Literally my own money.
>>
>>691802789
What charges?
>>
>>691801942
>just answer yeah whatever
>suddenly talks trash about me
>says I coud not possibly understand his pain
The edge is real
>calmly remind him I was rejected too and was real down for a while
>remind him that he wasnt there for me but I knew my pain was just because of teen angst and frustration so I cant blame him
>"you and that asian bitch are retarded. You are not mature enough for a REAL relationship.why cant you understand that my pain is actually real unlike your pathetic drama"
>About to lose my shit but managed to stay calm
>I was about fuck with him as no one ever had
>>
>>691803020
What's your occupation?
>>
>>691803326
Mechanicfag. Inb4 mechanics don't earn that much.
>>
File: 1466576027069.jpg (177 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466576027069.jpg
177 KB, 600x600
>>691797235
Is this bait?

You cuddled and didnt make a move.. are you gay or just socially retarded?
>>
>>691803504
They dont earn enough where 3500 is chump change, post your account balance
>>
>>691797997
what a fucked up story, have you been with men since?

>>691798384
you look really cute in that hair color/style
>>
>>691790016
>being this new
>>
>>691803770
Nah fam. The money i have is compensation for an accident about ten years ago.
>>
>>691794478
For once it's not the wrong use of the word literally.
>>
>>691794738
dont like eatin booty? what are ya? some kinda fag?
>>
>>691803263
>became best friends with faggots ex
>worried at first that she would end up being crazy and weaboo like faggot
>she is actually very nice
>we watch scary movies and browse creepy threads on /x/ because we are dumb impresionable teens
>actually have fun for once
>meanwhile faggot hands me letters everyday at school to give to his ex
>half of it is teen angst and blame put to her for everything that is wrong with him
>the rest is, I shit you not, him begging to get back with him and things like "remember the good times"
>go to her place and tell qt she's got some mail
>"is it faggots? I dont want it, put it with the rest
>2 biggas trash bags full of letters
Wow faggot you are sick
>>
>>691793277
Sounds so fake. Like something you'd get in a shitty american teenage movie
>>
>>691793691
Nice.
Wish I could find a dude that'd build me stuff.
It's pretty alpha tbh
>>
>>691790016
Did your aspergers take over? You limpdick faggot.
>>
>>691797593
Someone pls screencap the story of the guy who went as far as becoming a girl for his girlfriend.
>>
>>691800349
I've seen shit. But this is definitely Top 5 if actually happened to anon...
>>
>>691789149
I worked security at a nightclub and would flirt with this 9/10 black chick on a regular basis. Finally got her phone number, she came to my place, asked to borrow $10, I gave it to her and never saw her again.
>>
File: jfdvc.jpg (115 KB, 502x378) Image search: [Google]
jfdvc.jpg
115 KB, 502x378
>be me
>be 17 alpha
>hit bitches up on Instagram and just ask for puss
>works better than you think
>message friends little sister
>always ask bitches if they wanna toke
>386 Florida bitches are sluts for weed
>go get bitch
>spark that shit.jpg
>toke and after awhile ask if she wants to shot gun
> says lol nah
>mfw cucked
>drive her home instead ditching her dumb ass
That's all I got
>>
>>691798769
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>691804782
That took a turn...
>>
>>691791131
>no alpha response
>didnt just pull a trump on her and turn it back around
>"yeah, you shouldnt have been joking, because no one else in the class gave you shit"
>"~looks in bag~ oh you mean you didnt want the frozen bra you asked for? damn, this is going to be hard to explain to my niece

try harder next time fam
>>
>>691804332
>with the time we've been best friends notice qt starts developing feels for me
>I thoght this never happened
>realize I finally have the means to fuck up faggot
>start daring her in secret
>we agree faggot must never know because she is too good of a person to hurt him even after all he has done
>meanwhile faggot spirals even further into teen edge, making sure everyone know how much pain he is enduring
>deletes his facebook because angst
>asks for one more chance to qt through text
>She was in my house sitting beside me when this happened
>>
>>691789711
Christian?
>>
I'm beta enough as is so I try to treat women with a level of respect that doesn't put them above anyone else. That way it doesnt seem like I'm desperate or easily taken advantage of.
>>
>>691804353
This , you beat me to it
>>
>>691805465
Greg
>>
>>691800349
Oh fuck
>>
>>691794385
Woman here. Can agree.
Feels good being able to blame my inability to learn how to drive on my gender.
>>
File: 2016-05-22 19.01.26.jpg (148 KB, 499x570) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-22 19.01.26.jpg
148 KB, 499x570
>>691792250
Not op but I got ya
>>
>>691790566
/thread
>>
Got led on by a super hot Asian girl for almost a year. I have autism and so I struggle with social interactions, and a hot girl like her actually choosing to be with me over anyone else was a HUGE deal to me. Anyway, we're going out to dinner, school plays ( this was during high school),
ETC.. And her parents really like me so I'm thinking, Fuck yeah, this is great. She was totally acting as if she was into me and I was dropping hints left and right. Well, anyway, 3 weeks before school ends, I decide I'm going to ask her out. I ask her and she says "eew, no, I'm Gay!". Fuckin worst moment of my life. Spend the whole summer texting her nearly constantly, and she goes on and on about how great her girlfriend is, how good the Sex is, and how she knew I liked her the whole time and intentionally led me on because she liked having power over others. Next thing you know, her GF cheats on her, and I spend 3 months talking her out of suicide all as I fall into depression and almost killed myself. She still send me pics sometimes because she thinks I won't stop texting her if she does. Fuckin turbo bitch lesbian is the reason I hate fags.
>>
>>691805465
No, Jewish
>>
>>691798384
I do feel bad for you, but you're more adorable than most natural girls
>>
>>691805517
I know a greg that did something like this,
Totally pining for a girl that no longer wanted him.
>>
>>691805340
>qt tells faggot he has to move on
mind you, its been a year since they broke up
>besides Im seeing someone else
>faggot instanly stops responding
>after 5 minutes of silence my phone rings
>its faggot
>I answer "hello whats up faggot"
I actually said faggot that one time
>he started screaming and crying something about "she is with someone else"
>literally 10 minutes after he stops screaming and says "what do I do. who is this troglodite she is seeing!?"
>"Its me faggot, its been me all along"
>he stops comming to school
>later find out he is in a mental hospital
>4 years later and Im still getting his hate letters lol
>>
>>691805860
Literally the most beta moment in history
>>
>>691806214
he will kill you
>>
>>691805860

Post the pics she sends you.
>>
>>691792338
cringed
>>
>>691806362
He said in one of his letters that he will. But only when qt leaves me, as he "couldnt bear the thought of her being hurt by him"
So as long as I'm still with her I'm golden
>>
File: 1439979896913.jpg (124 KB, 653x915) Image search: [Google]
1439979896913.jpg
124 KB, 653x915
>>691791822
hey I'm not a social outcast!

I chose to outcast myself, so that makes me a recluse!

most beta thing I ever did was probably with my last ex, she was talking about making me a trap. She would have gone through with it, too, if I hadn't never wanted to talk to her again because she was abusive.
>>
>>691792603
made me kek dude
>>
>>691806751
Fuck...turn that shit into the police if you havent already
>>
Married her.
>>
>>691799355
pics of the hatchet wound
>>
Bought her $400's worth of games for a girl on steam
>>
File: male-nipple.jpg (191 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
male-nipple.jpg
191 KB, 1000x750
>>691789149
piercing on my nipple. pic not related
>>
I once bought a pack of cigarettes for a girl before she put out.
>>
>>691806951
They said he wasnt liable because he was institutionalized. Sucks
>>
>>691789149
fallen in love with desire to form a life long bond. just about the most beta thing there is
>>
>>691789711
You live in PA don't you? I know a girl this happened to
>>
>>691808289
how did you know?
>>
i made out with a 30yo man when i was in 8th grade to get the girl a ticket for a concert and bought her clothes
>>
>>691796189
Damn.

I'm an agnostic chick and it kinda pains me to hear that you talked shit about your religion to try get laid.

Honestly anon please be yourself!

I've dated religious folk before and we've accepted eachother
>>
>>691806666
QUADS QUADS QUADS QUADS

CHECK'EM!!!
>>
File: 1455051943289.jpg (20 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1455051943289.jpg
20 KB, 540x810
>>691799239

Would you date/fuck a pre-op transsexual?
>>
>>691790016
>there's nothing a bitch has that I need

this is the same situation as when a fat chick says she's single because she doesn't need men
>>
>>691803769
I would say I was pretty fucking beta back then.
Also socially retarded.
>>
I went to this party recently. Girls were twerking and shit.

I only had 4 girls twerk on me and I wasn't even hard.

The rest of my friends had like 10-30 girls twerk on them while I had my lousy 4 while flaccid.

But after the party, I met this girl. I told her about my experience at the party and asked her if we met at the party if she would twerk on
me.

She said yes. She is very hot aswell. I had a huge crush on her.

Ever since that day, she always looked at me with a smile on her face. I thought she liked me.

But this is when it gets juicy.

I told my best friend that I wanted to go out with her.

So he helped me by asking her. She told me that she just got out of a long distance relationship.

I respected that, but I lied and said that I got out of one too.

After that talk, things got really akward and I was too afraid to talk to her.

So the next day I asked her out again and explained that I get really awkward when I really like a girl.

I called her smart, pretty, and everything under the sun. But she said no.

I thought she said no because she just got out of the relationship.

But me and my best friend had a bet. He wanted to ask her out as a bet.

I thought she was gonna say no.

But she said yes and they made out. I didn't talk to my friend for like a week.

I was extremely depressed. This made me learn that girls hate nice guys and love dickheads

Fuck my life.
>>
File: 428.jpg (63 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
428.jpg
63 KB, 250x250
>>691806666
check'em
>>
>>691789149
I let a girl call me her bitch, repeatedly, in public, for more than a year. Now my reputation in that area is 100% being Shiloh's bitch. No regrets.
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 38

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.