Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So it's been almost 24 hours and all the Eastern Europeans

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 44
File: brexit-2.jpg (270 KB, 2256x842) Image search: [Google]
brexit-2.jpg
270 KB, 2256x842
So it's been almost 24 hours and all the Eastern Europeans are still here. WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT THAT'S WAS LIKE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WE TOLD BRUSSELS TO BUGGER OFF

No but srsly how long till they get back to whichever shithole they came from so we can hire even cheaper labour from Asia and Africa

On a semi-related note, is revoking citizenships/permanent residences even a thing?
>>
There's no getting rid of us retard. Also if you actually think you'll deport anyone and your retarded country will not be bankrupt in a year, good luck cuck.
Same shit as Norway you'll still be bound to the treaties you have ratified but just lost the right to a vote.
Fucking England, filled with retards
>>
>>691511379
until a couple of days ago brits being the american of europe (because of their incredicle stupidity compared to the rest of europe) was just a meme but now they've actually proven they are
>>
>>691511974
>was just a meme but now they've actually proven they are
Exactly, just hope the non-retarded portion of that shithole, mainly Scotland and Ireland can find a way to remain, or re-enter the EU.
Honestly, England deserves what's about to come. Fuck them
>>
>>691511379
And you will force compliance wit these treaties HOW, exactly? The Brits can use the treaties as toilet paper. What are you going to do, invade? They'll just say piss off, wankers. And piss off you shall.
>>
>>691512216

RULE BRITANNIA
>>
File: trapped1.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trapped1.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>691510698
http://bit.
ly/25xOEE4
>>
>>691512216
>treaties HOW, exactly?
You can't be serious, no one is this stupid. If you wish to trade with the Rest of Europe and frankly most of the US, if you wish for London to remain the financial center of Europe, which it unfortunately for the rest of continent is, you will have to comply. Nigger even if a country is a EU member it cannot be forced to enforce the treaties it has signed and or has ratified. There is no procedure for penalizing violation, you just have to.
>>
>europoor politics
Why should the world care?
>>
>>691512610
>Why should the world care?
It really shouldn't, it's the English retards that will go bankrupt in a year. Fucking elect Boris Johnosn do it, have the rest of Europe laugh and fucking laugh.
>>
>>691513080
European stocks are already taking a hit.
>>
British people experiencing patriotism for the first time, fucking lmao!
Atleast it's a few steps to delaying the NWO
>>
>thinking voting leave would magically instantly fix things

Sounds about right
>>
>>691513201
That's probably temporarily most foreign companies will be forced to move to, well actual Europe, since England is neither politically or economically involved with nor is geographically located on the continent.
Their stupidity will most likely turn out to be profitable for Berlin, Rome, Madrid or Paris but look at their fucking currency.
Sure it has recovered a bit but it hasn't traded this low in 30 years. Lol
>>
File: hum.jpg (42 KB, 515x292) Image search: [Google]
hum.jpg
42 KB, 515x292
What's going to happen is that they will cry and beg to come back in EU at the first economic problem they encounter.

They fucked the next generations to live in a possible shit tier country.
>>
RIP Great Britain
>>
>>691512216
>And you will force compliance wit these treaties HOW, exactly? The Brits can use the treaties as toilet paper. What are you going to do, invade? They'll just say piss off, wankers. And piss off you shall.

Thanks for letting everyone know that you're an idiot who doesn't understand how the world works.
>>
>>691513976
literally everyone apart from the english have dreamed of that day for hundreds of years, and it's finally coming true <3
>>
File: 1465918425362.jpg (42 KB, 960x608) Image search: [Google]
1465918425362.jpg
42 KB, 960x608
>>691511379
Butthurt
>>
>>691514245
How is that guy butthurt. You're the one bitching about immigrants.
>>
File: YHXiu7Ag.png (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
YHXiu7Ag.png
84 KB, 400x400
> thank you Nigel
>>
>>691514245
Nope don't care still in a EU member state I can still travel to Paris with just my domestic ID. I'm glad to have these retards out.
Just pointing out why England has, yet again, shown to be completely overrun with retards.
Boris Johnson 2016
>>
Lmao. I love that UK left EU, because now it's going to fall apart. Scotland will definitely win the independence referendum this time. The only reason they voted "no" on last independence referendum is because they would have to leave EU. After Scotland, Northern Ireland will follow and maybe, but probably not, Wales too. All you'll have left is Londonistan full of sandniggers and retarded poles.
>>
File: 1466832637116.gif (103 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
1466832637116.gif
103 KB, 250x336
Reminder that the british parliament can still cancel the Brexit.
>>
>>691510698
not gonna happen.

"EU will require open borders to immigration in exchange of market access".
>>
the LIP, the London Independent Party, will now be created to seek the independence of the capital from the chavs and stupid northerners and sheep-shaggers who voted out of the EU
>>
>>691514677

Anyone who thinks that Cameron is worth keeping is an idiot.

Best thing the media did for us was let us know a leave vote would fuck him up the arse.

Well worth it, whatever the future brings. At least we don't have Cameron and his slaver fortune in charge of the country preaching austerity while he scoffs 10k plates of grub.
>>
>>691515101
this
>>
>>691515117
Most of you arent British anyway
>>
>>691515117
where will the capital of greater wales be then?
>>
>>691515167
you'll have Boris Johnson and Michael Gove privatising the NHS and fucking the working class up the arse
>>
>>691515415
Peterborough or Sunderland or Stevenage
who cares anyway?
>>
>>691511379
You had to go to the UK because your shithole country could never get its shit straight faggot.
>>
>>691515436

Anything is better than Cameron.
>>
>>691515555
>places to avoid
>>
File: Caesar.jpg (711 KB, 1266x1610) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
711 KB, 1266x1610
>>691513651
>Rome
oh yiss
>>
>>691515167
Great, but do you realize what you have done. Actually done. And what Article 50 says. You'll negotiate withdraw from the EU, which basically means losing your political power in the institution, all open border policies will remain during that negotiation. England will just have to accept that as a fact.
You've basically given up all political influence in the supranational institution to change leadership on the domestic level. Good job
>>
>>691510698
They are voting to go back in weird bipolar fuckers.
>>
>>691510698

Lmao dumbass, now you -have to- accept immigrants with NO INPUT over how many if the UK wants to trade. The remain faggots DID mention this but you morons went with lying Nigel ANYWAY! Fags, enjoy your 3rd world status.
>>
>>691515587
anyone can do worst than Cameron, anyone
Margaret Thatcher was the PM once remember
>>
yes now we can dump all our illegal immigrants into the uk without facing sanctions
>>
>>691510698
There has never been a plan to kick out any foreigners living here legally. Fuck knows about the illegals but fuck them anyway
>>
Don't worry you dumb fucking brits, We americans armed with the Trump will save you
>>
>>691515117
London literally has the highest amount of chavs in the entire country
>>
>>691513651
Those foreign companies are already in Europe. They don't register in the UK, they registered in Ireland and Luxembourg to avoid higher taxes from the other nations. Amazon, Google, Starbucks etc, cheeky fuckers who are using EU law to pay the lowest tax possible.

No company ever would be stupid enough to avoid doing business with a country with 65 million people though regardless of tax. They'll keep trading with the EU but the UK might actually make some tax revenue off them now.
>>
>>691516098
> cheap labor deprived of any rights and can't claim benefits who can be exploited
you really expect a Tory government to get rid of them
>>
>>691514951

If they want a war that would be great. I would love to see that.
>>
So, in the other thread someone said the Brexit is the liberals fault because they ignored the concerns of the economic security of the working class. I'm not sure how to feel about that, might be true. On the other hand, if it's just because a white guy can't handle the idea that a foreigner will do better than him in his own country... so much for the idea of a meritocracy.
>>
>>691515117
sjw fags think they can retweet their way to an independent state. top kek.
>>
>>691512155
It was 52-48, and a bunch of that 52% realise what they've done. Only around half of England is retarded. Wales is fully retarded because they've bitten the hand that fed them, then shat on it then run it over with a tractor and called the hand's mother a cunt.
>>
>>691516365
Good point, sir. Christ. Just imagine the state of the office buildings if they did.
>>
File: 1466801583305.jpg (42 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1466801583305.jpg
42 KB, 766x960
>>691516353
>not being in the EU will make commerce easier and more remunerative
how retard are you to say something like that?
You britonts are really proving yourself the niggers of europe, and i'm italian so that's saying something.
>>
>>691515167
>hurrr it was worth making a momentous decision that will stay with us for decades just so we could kick some shiny faced lizard person out slightly faster than if we'd just waited for the elections
This is why they shouldn't have had the referendum in the first place, ordinary people cannot comprehend what they've done.
You're one of them.
>>
>>691516741
this made me laugh more than expected
>>
>>691514951
>cancel
Cancelling it would imply its going to happen.
They have to enact it before they can cancel it.
>>
>>691514677
Why would you want to travel to a cesspit like Paris anyway?
>>
File: norden.png (721 KB, 9841x4797) Image search: [Google]
norden.png
721 KB, 9841x4797
>>
>>691517002

italians... not the niggers of europe.

jesus christ brazil even thinks you are a bunch of pizza eating animals. lol
>>
>>691515587
You're a fucking retard.
I cannot believe that we've got to the point where Boris Johnson is a viable PM.
I cannot believe that Michael Gove is seen as anything but a dead-eyed, puppet of satan who feeds on the blood of the working class.
>>
File: 41+GlYPXzUL.jpg (28 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
41+GlYPXzUL.jpg
28 KB, 500x498
Britain has become a YLYL thread now, literally a laughing stock of the world and has no economic future.
>>
>>691516353
If that were true all of them would be here. We have a 10% flat tax for everything. Also I never said anyone would stop trading with the UK, this will undoubtedly hurt the British economy, look at your currency. Also I might be wrong, probably am since I was watching Fox News' coverage but someone came up with the statistic that 60% of companies functioning in the EU are based in the UK. This seems wrong. Here's the major point though, despite some economic problems which will arise they will recover, since again all the ratified treaties will remain in place. You've just lost a bunch of political influence.
>>691516741
>Only around half of England is retarded
Still though the retards won
>>
>>691517658
fucked themselves right up the arse
>>
>>691517144
This is in a similar vein.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html
>we want to leave the EU!
>Leave EU
>we want the government to give us the millions that the EU was plowing into our economy!
Idiots.
>>
>>691517286
>cesspit like Paris anyway
Yeah it's shit dunno was just making a point. Should have said Amsterdam
>>
>>691517286
it's like London
wealthy neighbourhoods
gentrified neighbourhood
shitty neighbourhoods that are being gentrified
it's a great city even if there are way too many tourists to my taste
>>
>>691517658
I need to learn French, move to Canada, OZ, NZ or just Scotland and wait for them to go back to the EU.
>>
kek, even Boris has now shown he was actually playing the brits and didn't actually want to leave, just wanted to come out as a rebel and secure the next PM position. Even he underestimated how many idiots are in the UK
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x304
>>691510698
Hopefully soon lad.
>>
>>691516365

This is the best part, these brexit poofters really -did- believe that would happen, fucking ultracucks.
>>
File: 87950742_ballotpaper.jpg (28 KB, 670x335) Image search: [Google]
87950742_ballotpaper.jpg
28 KB, 670x335
I voted remain like most under 30s, UK is fucked now. We will literally gain NOTHING from leaving the EU.

Immigrants can still get here via Commonwealth countries like Pakistan

Pound is worth nothing now, wont ever be as strong as it was

NHS £350 million was obviously a lie yet suckers swallowed it whole

Any educated person will leave the country now and England will become even more dependent on welfare
>>
>>691517658

Britbong here, you're not wrong.
>>
>>691517928
Lol... that would be srsly retarded
>>
File: 1465416814059.jpg (37 KB, 389x597) Image search: [Google]
1465416814059.jpg
37 KB, 389x597
>>691517928
>Even he underestimated how many idiots are in the UK
And he is fucking retarded himself
>>
>>691517705
>the retards won
Oh I agree with you, I'm just dumbfounded at people walking around like normal, I know so many people who think its over and they can forget about it.
I'm not usually that emotionally affected by news etc but that people voted on such a momentous decision because they weren't sure, or they didn't even know what leave would entail, or they thought it would do what it patently couldn't, it fills me with incoherent rage.
Or the number of fucking idiots who STILL keep trotting out the 350 million figure.
It's was a bare faced lie, 100%, no excuse, just a pure lie.
>>
>>691517928
>let's have a symbolic referendum, guy!
>what could possibly go wrong!
>>
>>691517303
that was exactly my point, but you guys are proving yourself dumber and dumber.
so if we're nigeria you guys are fucking somalia.
>>
>>691518135
and the sun will keep writing everything is fine and awesome till long after everything collapses, and their readers will even believe it too even when all prices skyrocket around them
>>
>>691517928
exactly, you could see it immediately in his victory speech, he never expected to be in this mess
>>
>>691515731

The whole point of leaving was because we had no influence.

Cameron was supposed to negotiate a better deal, which he didn't, but claimed he did.

Enough of the bullshit and lies.

Time for a change. Also, I'm loving that many major companies trusted four polls and bet heavily on a remain result.

As for parliament needing to ratify the decision, it's been announced it will be done.

What we need now is a strong negotiator to commence unbridled trade with the rest of the world, as we were told who we could and couldn't trade with.

It's like going out to a bar with friends and them insisting you can only drink Fosters, because that's what they like.

As I said, any change is overdue, the Scottish referendum was fixed by fearmongering, which then screwed Labour on the last election, as they all voted Scottish nationalist party. Why the fuck they didn't just go I don't know, oh wait, media pressure telling them they'd be fucked!

Ignorant pricks bought that hook line and sinker and then fucked up the election so we had four more years of that rich cunt scratching his rich cunt friends back.

At least we're rid of him. At least our kids will get more than 20% of the new jobs next year. At least there will be housing for the natives.

As someone who's spent the last eight months in a Salvation Army hostel because there is no housing for British people, my reason for needing a house? A degenerative genetic condition which has crippled me over the last ten years. Not that my middle class, many property owning landlords gave a fuck when they sold the place out from under me and evicted me.

So yeah, less EU migrants means more housing for those of us that can't move abroad and work in someone else's country because my own is full.

Because of our open door policy I've been sharing a shithole with addicts for the crime of being too crippled to do much of fucking anything. (cont)
>>
>>691518257
So how does this go, here the legislature has to vote on a referendum, regardless of a majority or lack thereof. If a number of the population votes on a specific issue the parliament has to have a vote, meaning it might not be passed. Does any direct democracy procedure become automatic law in the UK, can't Cameron just say fuck you retards not happening and the legislature not pass or support this
Is there still hope is basically what I'm asking
>>
File: 2016-06-26-02-12-57-1831636137.jpg (5 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26-02-12-57-1831636137.jpg
5 KB, 314x160
>>691514951

And the EU don't give a fuck about referendums. Ask Greece
>>
>>691518257

Yeah, according to the conservatives it was a little over 250 million.

Do you think that changes anything?
>>
File: 576cfb1c2200002e00f82c23.png (156 KB, 630x340) Image search: [Google]
576cfb1c2200002e00f82c23.png
156 KB, 630x340
Notice all the useful, progressive places in UK voted Remain?

London, Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Brighton, Edinburgh etc

While Newcastle, Dagenham, Wales etc voted out.
>>
Those EU workers that are here send home as much as they can from their wages.

That's a huge chunk of our economy fucking off each week.

That's an economic boost right there, when it stops.
>>
>>691518801
at the end of the day it's the governments who decide
if Greece did not want this shit they should not have joined the EU, they should not have adopted the euro, they should not have accepted the billions of EU funds to develop their country
>>
>>691518785

Cameron stated he's stepping down and we're out.

Don't any of you have a news source other than /B/?
>>
>>691518635
>top three in the EU parliament
>one of the biggest economies in the EU
>have a hand in writing most EU legislation
>lol we had no influence
No. The average Brit just doesn't care to look for our influence, that's too hard.

>no housing for British people
>immigrants fault
Plenty of empty houses fuckstick, blame house prices.
>Not that my middle class, many property owning landlords gave a fuck when they sold the place out from under me and evicted me.
So definitely nothing to do with Europe.
Well done on ensuring that the Tories/UKIP/right wingers who detest social schemes will be in power for decades.

Really well done, thanks a bunch, hopefully your condition kills you off quickly.
>>
>>691510698

> "The British working class has given the EU the middle finger"

So did the Irish & Scottish working class not get the memo?

English are just racist cunts. Thread.
>>
>>691519122
I thought he was gonna remain for the next couple of months at least?
>>
>>691519162
BOOM
/thread
>>
>>691518851
Notice how you're an arrogant elitist faggot?
>>
>>691519001
nope, it's been shown time and time again that their low wages and them thus filling positions no one else wants while at the same time also consuming here and contributing to the economy is much better for the UK than for anyone else. That will stop now btw, only illegals from north africa will take those jobs now instead of eastern europeans, and you like them even less than you did the poles
>>
>>691518635
Sounds like an uneducated, stupid and ignorant shit.

EU immigrants are giving more than they are taking.

If an EU immigrant takes your job when he/she cannot speak English or cannot speak it properly, when he has no connections and is an immigrant, then you are stupid fuck and there is a reason for you not getting the job.

When I walk on the streets I see more Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese people then EU people => EU immigration is not a problem. Too many sand niggers and Asian shits.

Many big companies are starting to think of reallocating their staff to other countries.

The office next to mine(a German one) will not be recruiting more people or opening more offices because the situation is unclear now.
>>
File: 1360864548689.jpg (24 KB, 595x521) Image search: [Google]
1360864548689.jpg
24 KB, 595x521
>Brexit
>>
As Pugin said. I can understand why they (the UK) wouldn't want to feed and subsidise poorer countries.

It's a rare day I agree with Putin on anything. Guess that makes me glad we won't be part of the Euroarmy bringing about a new cold war.
>>
>>691519162
Huur durr racism hurr durr old people hurr durr let me regurgitate nonsense and not really understand what happened and why... Faggot
>>
>>691518635
>Also, I'm loving that many major companies trusted four polls and bet heavily on a remain result.
But the fact that that didn't happen is not a good thing for business. Just saying.
>As for parliament needing to ratify the decision, it's been announced it will be done.
Not what I meant I meant all the treaties that have been signed between the UK since well, 73 I think and after Maastricht will most likely remain in place. Not much will change.
As far as the rest goes you seem to be kind of emotional about that stuff and politics and economics should stem from a point of rationality.
>>
>>691519001
it won't stop
if you want to be part of the common market you'll have to accept freedom of movement
the problem lies in UK law in itself
in Germany German nationals always have a priority over non-Germans when it comes to work
Uk politicians could put in place schemes like that but they prefer to use the working class they have impoverished to impose neoliberalism in the UK
>>
File: wp-1461343203468.jpg (397 KB, 1122x1424) Image search: [Google]
wp-1461343203468.jpg
397 KB, 1122x1424
Funniest thing is its the poor faggots who voted out who need the EU more than anyone.

Good luck buying a house or getting a job with BoJo or Gove in government.

And keep reading the Daily Mail you fucking thick cunts.
>>
>>691519520
>not realising elevating poorer countries in the long run is much better for trade, since you're creating new markets as well as allies
>>
>>691519122
Yes I'm aware, however, there seems to be backlash now and how erroneous this choice is is becoming obvious. So can't he, now, use some procedure and say fuck it UK remains and still resign.
>>
>>691519522

https://twitter.com/ImadMesdoua/status/746446472552513536?s=09
>>
>>691519323
>arrogant elitist faggot

I'm arrogant because I think businesses and universities do more for our country than scroungers and uneducated/unemployable?

Ok kiddo
>>
>>691510698
Thats conservative 17th century classism, anon.
Has fuck all to do with whatever the fuck you're imagining "neoliberalism" to be.
>>
>>691510698
Don't you know, the main reason to leave were those 350 million pounds that you pay to the EU each week, which were promised to go into the NHS

:^)
>>
>>691519774
this. british trade with eastern europe would be non existant if it wasnt for the eu, they'd all be at best like belarus, at worst in a civil war like what happened to yugoslavia
>>
>>691518785
Cameron is gone and this referendum wasn't something parliament was legally bound to.
They can be legally bound to referendums (the alternative vote one for starters, the Lib-Dem's made sure that one was in case AV won and the Tories went back on it).

Is there still hope? Well if people realised that we're a representative democracy, yes. We elect people to make these huge important decision for us, they should have been making this decision.

>>691518810
Well 250 million was paid, but that still doesn't take into account EU investment, so its even less than that.

>Do you think that changes anything?
What? The amount of money?
No, its not a lot of money, 2014-2015 public sector spending was about 750 billion pounds, the amount we'd 'save' from not paying the EU is pitiful in comparison, certainly not enough to make a dent in the NHS.
Not that the people who made up the out camp would spend it on the NHS.
>>
>>691519802
no
everybody in the UK and across the EU clearly stated that if the British voted leave it would be irrevocable
there's no going back
>>
>>691510698
Until the streets in london look like a jackbooted Roger Waters & his Hammerguard in The Wall, none of this matters.
>>
>>691519001
They come over here, work, pay income tax, pay tax on goods, pay council tax etc etc
Then a whole bunch of them go home with money they've saved before they get old and use up all the tax they'd ever paid and then some.
>>
>>691518810
Do the fucking math you ignorant asinine Christian, it is less than 165mil and it will now be pocketed by the hard right Tories.

Farrage has already tried to deny he ever said there would be 350m a week for reinjection into social services and Grove and Johnson are talking about the deconstruction of the NHS and replacement with private health insurance a'la the USA.

The primary faces of the leave campaign have admitted that immigration will also not decrease so all the dumb fucks who voted leave on that basis have achieved nothing either.

Good going fucknuggets, you have effectively given the finger to a pig fucker while stretching your own anus as wide as possible to allow the rest of his buddies to fuck you good and hard for the next 5-10 years
>>
>>691520057
EXCEPT BACK IN TIME AMIRITE>! :D
>>
>>691520154
This
>>
everyone who stayed at home because they assumed remain would win anyway must be fucking kicking themselves now. everyone who voted leave and now realises what lies they've been fed must be as well.
I've run into countless people today and yesterday who regret voting leave yet I've not found a single remain voter who regrets voting remain
>>
File: Ciam5vBWUAAwFns.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ciam5vBWUAAwFns.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>691520231
This x100000000000
>>
>>691520231
>emulating private healthcare a'la usa
lol there go the brits teeth again
>>
>>691520016
>We elect people to make these huge important decision for us, they should have been making this decision.
This was kind of my point that in a representative democracy this procedure, a referendum is at best just one meant for consultation. Direct democracy is not really compatible with a liberal democratic system.
Either way goodbye.
>>691520057
See above man
>>
>>691520231
So what are you going to do about it bitch? What country will you flee to? Germany is taking all the refugees, you can claim to be a political refugee.
>>
File: 786.jpg (34 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
786.jpg
34 KB, 400x272
Well done amerifags ... You are now officially the 2nd dumbest fucktards on the planet!
>>
>>691520231
>Good going fucknuggets, you have effectively given the finger to a pig fucker while stretching your own anus as wide as possible to allow the rest of his buddies to fuck you good and hard for the next 5-10 years

best summary I've read today
>>
even the majority of /b thinks leave was a dumb move. holy shit these guys done goofed son
>>
>>691519125

Nothing to do with the government? It's Cameron that give them the tax breaks that make it so worth it.

I guess you're one of the 1%, who could afford to pay an extra couple of percent on earnings over 80k for tax. But Cameron has your back, he takes as much as he can from the poorest families to make sure that 1% pay as little as possible on their ridiculous earnings.

Yeah, nothing to do with the government.

Personally I'd dissolve the house of commons in parliament and transfer power back to the monarchy and peers.

It's a fucked up system when the Lords are shooting down blatant money grabs from the poor, by the house that's supposed to put across the views of the average commoner (read on the breadline, paying more than 80% of their wages on rent and utilities).

Nothing common about the majority of the Conservative party. Not that the others are much better. The problem is being a politician allows you to line your pockets now and in the future, but it comes at the price of selling out the public.

Politicians should live in council houses and on benefits while they're elected. Then we'd see how many of Cameron's cronies would stand for election. My guess, none.
>>
>>691520585
tons of people with a degree are already looking into leaving the country, the brain drain is already underway. Everyone knows that if you have the right degrees any country will take you in
>>
>>691520509
>a referendum is at best just one meant for consultation.
And that's all that the Brexit referendum was ever about.
But - too many people nailed their colours to the mast and now have to make good on their promises.
The referendum didn't make the Brexit necessary, David Cameron's promises did.
>>
File: Cb43M_8W0AALSAv.jpg-large.jpg (264 KB, 942x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cb43M_8W0AALSAv.jpg-large.jpg
264 KB, 942x1024
>What has the EU ever done for us?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2056
>>691520154
Do it faguettes
>>
>>691520509
this referendum is biding in the sense that it gave a clear order to Parliament that the British people wanted to leave the EU
Parliament's mission now is to get the country out
the question is what will be the relation between the UK and the EU
the EEA won't be much different from what was already in place
>>
>>691520509
This is why direct democracy is flawed inherently. Plato even talked about it's pitfalls.
>>
>>691520665
>Nothing to do with the government?
I didn't say that, your condition must be affecting your reading comprehension.

> I'd dissolve the house of commons in parliament and transfer power back to the monarchy and peers.
Not going to bother reading the rest of your diatribe, hurry up and lose the ability to type.
>>
File: Obraz1.jpg (29 KB, 469x592) Image search: [Google]
Obraz1.jpg
29 KB, 469x592
>>691514934
"retarded poles" that stole YOUR job xD How dumb english people had to be so that immigrants that didnt speak english were better workers than them? Thats good shit, bro!
>>
>>691520906
All things no one over 80 knows anything about.
Big surprise.
>>
>>691520231
>Grove and Johnson are talking about the deconstruction of the NHS and replacement with private health insurance a'la the USA.
please send a link so i can tell all the dumb brits i know how much they're fucked, since they are unaware of what's going on like at all.
>>
You're gonna love Murican food and Chinese cars lads
>>
Don't worry guys the French got your back Jack! Setting up a new shadow organization that you can join as we speak.
>>
>>691520906
But fuck it right, I'd rather have British shit than tasty EU manna! Right!.....right guys?
>>
>>691521076
One must be completely retarded if his knowledge only consist of what happened after his birth
>>
>>691521043
They didn't steal jobs.
But at the same time its not like you can be proud of being better at doing warehouse work.
I did it for a while, no I wasn't anywhere near as good as the Poles or Lithuanians etc
Then again I didn't give a toss because I'm not giving myself a slipped disk stacking shit on a LLOP for minimum wage.
Stay a few months, earned enough to get my license, onto a better job.
>>
File: leave.png (855 KB, 761x534) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
855 KB, 761x534
>>691510698
The day the world recognized Brits as the most retarded degenerates
>>
File: dKy9VL.png (377 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
dKy9VL.png
377 KB, 640x644
All these cucks thinking the UK is screwed,
we are the fifth largest economy
we saved europe twice from the germans
enjoy your caliphate
>>
>>691521143
Already have both of those.
Can we do it the other way round though?
I'd rather have a Ford and a Chow Mein than a SsanYong and a Big Mac.
>>
File: family guy foot squash.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
family guy foot squash.gif
2 MB, 500x281
It's legiitimately mind blowing just how stupid this thing is... The UK did already control it's own borders as it was not a part of Schengen, it paid less taxes proportional to other EU countries, it wasn't as exposed to Eurozone problems as it had it's own currency, it didn't even have to take refugees in numbers just a small token amount... mfw it was Pakistanis and others from Commonwealth nations that were the issue. The top three sources of migrants from the EU were Poland, Ireland, Germany... Good bye to having any migration at all from whites now... And what was those tyranical Brussels rules the Brits shook off? CE safety regulations and FUCKING human rights. How many times in fuking history has a people been so retarded as to democratically vote for less rights? And the you have all these idiots who didn't bother to go cast a ballot because it was raining or they were sure remain would win so why bother? On terms of sheer hubris and idiocy the Brits deserve what's coming to them, they had Europe a la carte and special privileges, now every suply chain that depends on the continent, every fucking industry that exports to the continent, every fucking service that London provided to Europe from the City, they're all in for a shitstorm burden of regulations and tariffs... Motherfucking eels ffs who the fuck else is going to eat that if not the French...
>>
>>691521526
now looks like the germans might have to save us from you
>>
>>691521526
6th
also,
>"le calaphate meme"
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>691521526
>5th
That's a funny way of saying 6th mate.
>>
File: blessedishe.jpg (191 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
blessedishe.jpg
191 KB, 1536x1024
>>691512155
>>691511974
>>691511379
>>691512517
>>691513080
>>691513651
>>691513927
mfw when everyone's this butthurt and I'm in the winchester waiting for all of this to blow over
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 858x536
>>691512155
>>
File: 3981242815.jpg (77 KB, 490x348) Image search: [Google]
3981242815.jpg
77 KB, 490x348
>>691521526
*sixth
read the news
France 'overtakes UK as world’s fifth largest economy'
faggot go eat more halal
>>
>>691521015
Yeah, your vote is only as good as your education.

Withdemocracy, you can't have a minority of the population getting the majority of the education and status and wealth, or they'll always be over-powered by the dumb, poor plebs.

Ultimately it comes down to a choice a civilization has to make, of either supporting and educating the entire public, improving the lives of everyone, and having the democracy yield constructive results, OR, just keep everyone stupid, support an aristocracy, and throw them bread and circuses once ina while when they act up.

This is the traditional model we are conserving.
>>
>>691520906
In short, nothing a real government could have done for the english.

CUCKS!
>>
>>691520906
>Over 70 years
>Treaty of Rome in 1957
KEK

Fags needed the EU to take the lead out of your petrol?

All your cross border counter terrorism efforts failed to identify the Paris attackers from Belgium

Thats what you get when you support your position with a meme
>>
>>691521722
>I'll just close my eyes and pretend it isn't real
did you actually watch those movies? the were only saved in the end when the military came in to save them, and even then most had died
>>
File: image.png (499 KB, 612x586) Image search: [Google]
image.png
499 KB, 612x586
>>691513927
>>
>>691520903
>The referendum didn't make the Brexit necessary, David Cameron's promises did.
Fuck, this is true. It's just frankly retarded, especially with the vote being this close.
>>691520980
>the question is what will be the relation between the UK and the EU
Well article 50 does state that the terms will be negotiated in a two year process. Neither political agent here can afford to really lose connection to the other.
>>691521015
Kek what was it democracy tyranny and oligarchy versus polity monarchy and aristocracy were the positive. Fucking Republic first semester of political theory
>>
>>691513927
You know what the worst thing is, they will probably blame their future problems on the EU again. They'll find a way, you'll see.
>>
>>691521838
>trying to prove the failings of the EU by using an argument that would literally only be able to be solved by more EU
>>
>>691521838
kek the reason why the terrorism detection failed was because we don't work together enough, so nice meme, becoming independent countries again will literally make it even worse
>>
>>691521526
>we are the fifth largest economy
Sixth, because you're EU members. Enjoy your imminent third world country status in 10 years.
>>
>>691522003
that's all the brexiters seem to do today, post empty memes
>>
So with a decision this big, why not have a mandatory + 60% win margin?
>>
>>691522452
because Cameron, even though he was elected through the dumbness of the british people, expected his fellow countrymen to be smarter than they actually are
>>
>>691522344
Belgium is a meme country
Walloons and Flemish people won't speak to each others in the first place
of course it's not necessary to say that this country was created by the UK
>>
>>691522452
>why not have a mandatory + 60% win margin?
Well if it has not yet become clear, let me state it again- because England is fucking retarded
>>
>>691520585
I have dual Canadian citizenship and can abandon you fucktards whenever I feel like it, I also have a degree I didn't have to pay for thanks to Scottish education systems and was fortunate enough to establish a solid career in the tech industry at an Internationally spanned company that operates offices in Canada and the states. So, bitch, I can do whatever the fuck I please while you take your reaming like a good little twink yoy uneducated cumgargling fuckstain with less than a basic education at highschool level and recessive genetics thanks to your sloped forehead inbreeding.

On that note, I'm out shitlords.
>>
>>691521976
>mfw you take things this seriously
>>
File: Scotland.jpg (180 KB, 596x1432) Image search: [Google]
Scotland.jpg
180 KB, 596x1432
>>691513976
The Scots are literally socialist leeches that take out more than they put in, let them go. I doubt even the EU will want them after Greece.
>>
>>691522452
it should have been 50% of the electorate and not 50% of those who voted
then only a sizeable majority in favour of Leave would have been necessary
but apparently being educated at a public school and going to Oxbridge isn't enough to understand that
>>
>>691522912
only the 12 year olds are not taking this seriously. This is literally the biggest economical, political and social upset in 70 years of western european history.
>>
>>691518851
There were areas of NI that voted out too.
>>
>>691523244
think again, scotish oil sent to the south is actually worth way more than london sends back up
>>
>>691523460
Why you so mad
>>
Britain is probably going to want all its colonies back.
>>
>>691523592
ya the unionist religious scum, ofc they did
>>
>>691523654
I literally just explained it to you
>>
>>691523592
most unionists voted out
but moderate unionists and almost 100% of nationalists voted in
>>
>>691523623
Really? Even after the decline the in oil prices?
>>
>>691523654
Farage posters are worse than the Trump crowd, holy shit
>>
>>691523856
as long as scotland nationalises the oil industry, which I'm sure snp wants but don't really know if they have the balls for it, they'll be fine
>>
>>691523244
>let them go
We'll have tories until the next century.
>>
>>691523709
Don't waste your time on them.
>>
File: 1450920155676.jpg (106 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1450920155676.jpg
106 KB, 900x1350
Deport all men, keep eastern European pussy.
>>
>>691523856
oil prices will go up eventually
Scotland is more like Norway than Saudi Arabia
they're not dependent on oil
>>
>>691523244
Scotland is economicall viable, certainly since it can now be a gateway from europe to the UK and great for businesses wanting to remain close to the UK yet also in the EU
>>
>>691523721
And this is why NI won't leave like Scottish traitors. It was the border regions with the Republic of Ireland that voted in. Probably due to fears of things like border checks with the Republic coming back. Once NI see there will be no border checks and things carry on as normal with the Republic they will not want to leave.
>>
>>691518851
Firstly Newcastle voted remain you uninformed fuckwit.
Secondly:
>useful
>progressive
Pick ONE. You don't get both.
>>
File: ClsGutqVAAEj4BC.jpg (33 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
ClsGutqVAAEj4BC.jpg
33 KB, 615x409
>>691523709
Have you considered the possibility that it takes more than a day to draw conclusions?
>>
>>691524232
>basically told that voting to stay in the UK was a vote to stay in EU
>turns out that's bollocks
>now THEY'RE the traitors
>>
>>691524169

Er oil prices aren't going anywhere but down. Shale gas is seeing to that.
>>
If this doesn't trigger a united Ireland I give it 15 years tops for religion to have died down in Ireland enough for them to unite anyway
>>
>>691510698
The 52% have been lied to by politicians using the Leave campaign for their own political gain, and have screwed this country for future generations by their dishonesty on an industrial scale and they did it by playing on people's fears and distrust of experts. They don't care about "taking back control", not that there was any significant loss of control outside trading regulations, and our border control won't change one bit, the only control they (Gove, Farage, Johnson) are interested in is the seat in No. 10.
In the coming years and/or decades, we'll soon realise how much benefit we got from the EU, and that the experts should have been listened to.
>>
>>691524454
which is why they need to get out NOW, they should have done last referendum actually. the longer they wait the worse it'll get
>>
>>691524232
there will be a debate on the future of NI as long as there will be uncertainty on the future relation between the UK and the EU
I don't think a bilateral agreement will be enough to settle the issue
>>
>>691515582
No shit? Your point being?
>>
File: brong.jpg (112 KB, 926x862) Image search: [Google]
brong.jpg
112 KB, 926x862
>>
>>691521133
Can't speak on the Boris or Grove thing but I know that garage has always been pro-privatisation for the health services.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-nhs-might-have-to-be-replaced-by-private-health-insurance-9988904.html
And
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Are some references, found this on Boris and Grove but don't think it reflects >>691520231
https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/leading-members-of-brexit-campaign-call-for-privatisation-of-the-nhs-and-much-worse/

Looks like they always wanted to sell the NHS from those articles
>>
File: 1464326475540.jpg (123 KB, 942x943) Image search: [Google]
1464326475540.jpg
123 KB, 942x943
Don't send those fucks here to America, we got enough as is
>>
The only hope left for Britain is if the government ignores the referendum. Otherwise you britfags are fucked, and cucked.
>>
>>691524858
"b-b-but the sun said this would save our NHS :("
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1078x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1078x833
>>691522441
Better to laugh at childlike regressive lefties than attempt to engage in a civilised intellectual debate with them, that much I have learned.
>>
>>691524858
b,b,but the 350million
>>
>>691524526
it's not a question of religion
plenty of unionists are atheists and never go to church, like many nationalists
it's a question of identity, of whether you feel British or Irish
>>
>Economically devastate your country by leaving the European Union.
>Make your country so unappealing that no immigrants will want to come live there.

Thank you based Farage
>>
>>691525008
they already are, their 27 closest allies no longer trust them now and the world now knows what a bunch of fucking cunts there are. Gone are your stereotypes of refined tea drinking gentlemen, hello uneducated egotistical back stabbers
>>
> Country is built on immigration from Europe
> "kick out deez immigrentz and make britain GREAT again!!!"
*sigh*
>>
>>691525076
only the regressives think you're all xenophobic, I personally think that even though xenophobia was certainly a big factor for a lot of people, it is hardly what drove it all, just ill information and a tabloid press.
>>
What the fuck are you little englanders doing? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Fuck all you stupid fucks in Cheshire or Cornwall that voted to leave. I don't want the United Kingdom to split up a la yugoslavia and england to become irrelevant.
>>
Where is Jo Cox now? If you want to talk about a self serving, cynical campaign.

All that's been in the news the last week is, oh that poor Jo Cox, murdered by a leave-r, she was a strong remain supporter and she'd want you to honor her memory. Here have a big fuck off pro remainbcircus event to honor her/manipulate you.

Not thirty seconds of media coverage yesterday.

If I was her family I'd think the remain-ers were right cunts.
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (201 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
201 KB, 2048x1536
Why is he so thug?
>>
>>691525543
Definitely. Lies were strife.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/25/boris-johnson-michael-gove-eu-liars
>>
>>691512517
When the free trade agreements are signed with China, and the Pound Sterling is strong again, all people like you will have left is whinging. As usual.

The EU is a failed experiment. France and other countries will bail next, because they'll have to cough over the billions the UK won't have to pay to support unrestrained Middel Eastern "refugees" and the tyrants in Brussels.

Short term, it will be rough, but long term, the UK will prosper. They won't get pulled down by countries like Greece, who are only still surviving because the UK taxpayers paid through the nose to bail them out.

Fuck the EU. Bad ideas and bad treaties by greedy leftist tyrants.
>>
>>691516741
In fact it was 51.9% of the 71.8% of the electorate that bothered to vote, so only about 37% of all the UK citizens eligible to vote voted leave.
Englishfag that voted remain btw.
>>
>>691525688
we all told you it was bullshit
but you didn't listen
>>
>>691524701
You're right but you're overestimating the intelligence of the electorate. Remember when the banks fucked the economy and people got fucked over with austerity. Politicians and the media will push a revisionist history just to get what they want without reference to facts.
>>
>>691525688
This, Nigel and UKIP are unfortunately the only winners from this referendum
>>
>>691523623
Scottish oil is subsidised to fuckland and back through tax relief. I've worked on rigs for the last 9 years and I've seen first hand the decline in the industry due to the arab nations controlling the price and demand. I'm a proud Scotsman and want rid of england just as much as the next guy, but oil isn't going to provide us with a viable income, we need a real export strategy and right now we have fucking nothing.

I voted leave by the way, I hate those foreign spunkwombles as much as those southern mongrel cunts.
>>
>>691525789
> free trade agreement with China
> prosperity
choose one
>>
>>691525808
Oi, not me m8
I'm a remainer, I actually listened to what experts were saying and didn't get my information from The Sun.
>>
>>691525789
wishful thinking: the post
>>
>>691514677
Yeah, you're still free to have a Syrian "immigrant" rape your daughter and have the police, media and government cover it up.

Enjoy! But make sure you're home before dark, because your streets belong to Muslims now. And they don't like you.
>>
>>691526012
Nigel is that you?
>>
>>691510698
>is revoking citizenships/permanent residences even a thing?
Yes you can revoke your own citizenship. That's what an Ex-Pat(riot) is.
>>
>2018
> British government signs the final papers, now free of EU
>2020
> France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Greece all vote to leave
>2025
> EU reduced to just a handful of Eastern European states
> few hundred years pass
> 2350
> Germany acts up again
> World War III finally begins.
> All Britain's fault
>>
>>691513651
The pound is currently higher today than it was in February of this year, the ftse 100 closed at its highest in the past 4 months. Please educate yourself before you make another idiotic post.
>>
>>
>be every EUfag ITT
>be nervously assuring each other they are getting the bank accounts and assets from the divorce
>standing in fairytale wig justice place
>fairytale wigged justice rules the English stay in England with their English stuff
>Lady Europe gets the kids and the debt

I wonder who is going to smarten up faster, the Scandinavians or the Yugos...
>>
>>691526012
you're talking like a Murican who never want out of his country and who watches Fox News all day long
>>
>>691518135
44 and voted remain here. I'm not so bothered that I lost the referendum as I am by the fact that it seems that everyone I know voted leave on the basis of those two lies about immigration and money for the NHS.
>>
>>691526498
The FTSE 100 had to be bailed out with over £100bn from the Bank of England.
Please educate yourself yourself before you make another idiotic post.
>>
>>691526619
You talk like a 4chan faggot. And you've proven nothing beyond that. Bravo.
>>
>>691526709
>yourself yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1199x858
>>691525543
The only information that is needed comes from our own eyes when we look at the current state of Europe and it's slide into oblivion in the name of tolerance. Why would any sane British voter want what is happening to Sweden, Germany and France?

Thank fuck we left, and for the many people I have seen from other EU nations who hate what the away has become I pray they will begin leaving the failed project as well.
>>
>>691524328
Not if you have a jump to conclusions mat, Peter.
>>
>>691526571
you will join the EEA so that the City will keep its EU passport and you'll accept freedom of movement in return
>>
>>691525966

Isn't Chine America's biggest trade partner?

They seem to be doing OK.

I can't wait for bendy bananas, sausages made the way we want them and all the other anal EU regulations about what can be traded and with whom.
>>
>>691526371
is that a movie you're going to write or just your twisted mind?
>>
>>691526709
The point I have made is still valid, it is a fact. I love to taste the tears of the socialist lefties, they are even more salty than before, yum.
>>
>>691527012
> British people competing with Chinese people
top kek Nigel
>>
>>691526925
I will mount my fucking eagle and freedom over to the Obamajobbasuppastore and get a job shooting blacks.

Bitch.
>>
>>691526371

Time for 3 - nil then

Inb4 America saved your arse.
>>
>>691527020
About as factual as "£350m/week goes to EU"
About as factual as anything Leave came out with.
>>
>>691526925
and unfortunately then Farage will still be able to blame the EU for all their problems
>>
>>691516741
England
46.8% 53.2%
Scotland
62% 38%
Wales
48.3% 51.7%
Northern Ireland
55.7% 44.3%

Can't blame them for wanting to leave after the russians and frenchies chased them down and beat them like dull witted stepchildren
>>
>>691527149
good for you
I don't know if policemen are well payed in the US
>>
>>691527149
what?
>>
>>691526571
I think the Italians will be next, they're a proud nation and they're getting seriously ass fucked by immigration and restrictive legislation regarding traditional food and drink. Tourism is vital to them and they can't get the funding to preserve a lot of their monuments and all the time world heritage is on their ass about failing standards. They have what on the surface looks like a fairly low unemployment rate, but unemployment amongst the under 25s is out of control. Italy is close to breaking point.
>>
>>691527221
same thing happening in Norway
>>
>>691527156
I missed a part
>2122
>North Korea nukes the US to hell
>2370
>Japan saves us all
>Everyone in Europe becomes weebs
>>
>>691527012
>le bananas
>le sausages
both rumours started by the sun that turned out to be complete lies
>>
>>691527146

No need to compete. That's not what trading is.

You're thinking of competitions. I'm thinking about buying and selling. Which we can now do, with whoever would like to trade with us.
>>
>>691527146
No competition if it's food
>>
>>691527263
Depends on whether or not minority tears have value to you.
>>
I would bet most of the comments in this thread are from angry middle easterners who are pissy because now they have to work to bring their cousins into the UK, instead of the free ride the EU was giving them.

Funny how the biggest recipients of the EU largess (free shit for you illiterate morons) were people not even from the EU.

Remember, the next time the Paris suburbs burn because of Muslim "youts", remember that Merkel shamed you into bringing them here, and the UK said "Enough!"

The next time a "refugee" is given your job, remember what the UK did.

The next time your taxes go up, because Greece defaulted, remember what the UK did.

Fuck the EU, and anyone who supports it. It's liberalism gone bad - and it's time to fumigate.
>>
>>691518345

This. Fucking. Guy. Mighty of keks.
>>
>>691527310
Italian here. Not really. The group that wants out from EU is small and universally aknowledged as a bunch of retarded old people.
>>
>>691527443
I can't wait to trade in bent cucumbers again, it's been a life long dream for me.
>>
>>691527310
plus they make pizza
>>
>>691527276
Sorry, I don't speak Muslim. Maybe one of the nervous Labour fags in here can get his wife to translate it for you.
>>
>>691527516
not even in the slightest
>>
>>691519522

This so much at this point i'm thinking anyone who posts this is either a complete tard or trolling.
>>
>>691527443
>>691527494
if the Chinese get an open access to your market they will destroy your entire economy
they will copy what you do, produce it for less, and sell it to you
>>
>>691527589
...so all the people with money and the wisdom to not die in their 30s. Good. You should talk with those people.
>>
>>691527589
same as the one in France although it does have a little larger following there, same in the netherlands, denmark,... The Farage crowd wants to believe the people on the continent are all against the EU when it's actually just a rather small uneducated chav bunch in each country
>>
>>691510698

We aren't going to be out of the EU for another two years you retard
>>
>>691520906
A lot of that stuff could easily have been done without the EU, and has been done in other countries in the world that are no where near the EU.
>>
>>691518635
>As someone who's spent the last eight months in a Salvation Army hostel because there is no housing for British people, my reason for needing a house? A degenerative genetic condition which has crippled me over the last ten years. Not that my middle class, many property owning landlords gave a fuck when they sold the place out from under me and evicted me.

You are fucking belland. I came here to UK with no English and nothing. In 5 years time I got sponsored to get a degree at Cambridge and now I work in finance. I have been called "immigrant cunt" or "go back to your country" few times which hurt but I just worked harder because I had nowhere to go back to - I had a very disturbing childhood. I am already planning to get out of your god damn shitty country but until I finish what I finish. Then you can cheer with all your might. People like you are just waste of human skin.
>>
>>691527516
tbh Merkel has nothing to do with the sandniggers that live in France
there are the 3rd generation of shitskins we brought in in the 1950s and 1960s to rebuild our country and work in our booming industries back then
the sins of our grandfathers
>>
>>691527959
More like ten years and britfags are likely to remain in the common market so no-one will notice any difference. People forget the union is only an economic binding with a few extra benefits, kind of like a shag buddy.
>>
>>691528151
>could have been done
important to stress that part, highly doubt the tories would have done half of those things, just look at America
>>
>>691528151
>A lot of that stuff could easily have been done without the EU

Any why wasn't it done? Because the Tory party don't want most of those powers for employees
>>
>>691527396

The banana thing, as with many other fruits is no lie.

If you got to Spain you can eat oranges that don't pass EU regulations. Therefore we've never been able to have them.

That's the problem, one EU country can't trade with another without a ton of red tape beaurocracy.

Efficiency saves money, less beaurocracy saves money.

I don't want to be part of a homogeneous mainland European culture where individual traditions regarding consumables are dictated by trade agreements made in other countries to further other countries over our own.

It's all America's fault really. After WW2 you gave the Germans a brand spanking new car industry so they'd stop with the war shit.

You gave us fuck all vehicle assembly lines, and we used up all our steel making war machines to stop the cunts. Therefore our car industry died, while the Germans have been world leaders ever since.
>>
Circlejerk with the saltiest bukkake I've ever seen in this thread!

EU is doomed. Sinking ship metaphor was for real. Now they have a chance to drastically reform, and we'll come back. But they won't with Juncker, so it's just doomed.

We'll be poor and they'll be fucking beggared.
>>
>>691528524
>That's the problem, one EU country can't trade with another without a ton of red tape beaurocracy

That's literally the opposite of what the single market actually does in reality.
>>
>>691528485
>>691528438
How do you know the tories wouldn't have done any of those things? The UK was in the EU all that time, so there's no way to tell one way or the other.
>>
>>691528524
bananas was a decision by the UN not the EU and sausages tbh I have no ideo from whose ass at the sun that came from but it was definitely not true
>>
>>691527835

Like they don't already do that. Not just to us but to everyone.

Big keks that after the US banned Intel from selling their chips to China for supercomputers they designed their own, better ones.

They innovate when they have to, but it's more cost effective to copy or reverse engineer.
>>
>>691528524
the Germans just make better cars than any of us
Vauxhalls are just Opels with the wheel on the right side
Austins were shit
Rovers were shit
>>
>>691528777
>being this dense
because the Torieshave always fought Eu regulation that concerned the environment, they've always tried to circumvent EU labour laws, and on and on it goes
>>
>>691528777
>How do you know the tories wouldn't have done any of those things?

Tories were against minimum wage in 1997
>>
>>691528920
one thing the EU does is prevent unfair Chinese competition and them selling their shittiest goods here
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1536x1536
>>691518135

>educated people will leave the country.

Oh gee, a bunch of pretentious pseudo-intellectual manchildren with absolutely no practical skills that hasnt done an inch of manual labour their entire life will leave the country. These educated you are talking about are the most useless bunch of rejects in the western world, yet, they yell the loudest about whats right and wrong. They will find work nowhere and be prone to a greater hatred than muslims, and immigrants in general because they think they are entitled to well-paid jobs because they have a bachelors degree in psychology.

Fuck Britain, you lucky.
>>
>>691529345
>"we don't need the smart"
there was another character in history that said something like that
>>
>>691529345
>they will find work nowhere
Is that why it's so easy to get into any country when you have a higher education is it?
Now, I'm sure that you Farage cunts think that all higher education consists of "women studies" and whatever but think again mate
>>
>>691529718

So you need an education to be smart?
Jesus H. Christ you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>691529718
the killing fields are cooooooooool
>>
>>691528204

This is largely why Farage exists in the public eye.

A strong Britain will be one where we invest in our own country. Not other countries, or other countries citizens.

Charity begins at home, not with making sure every third world cunt can take enough money out of the UK to build a mansion in their own country five years later.

Renationalise the utilities and transport. Adopt the same immigration rules as Australia and the EU members will all be wishing they had the balls to fuck off too.

Funny how straight away the EU called an emergency meeting and made a statement prohibiting any of the other members dropping out.

If they spent more on the UK than the UK gives, why so much panic? Oh right, Germany, Belgium and France aren't gonna make so much money off our backs now.
>>
>>691529345
>with absolutely no practical skills that hasnt done an inch of manual labour their entire life will leave the country

>no practical skills
Doctors, nurses, engineers, surveyors, scientists. They have no practical skills do they?

>inch of manual labour
This isn't 1945 you moron, the 21st century demands technological skills, but you're desperately jealous because you have nothing to offer.
>>
>>691529345
funny because that picture is exactly what I imagine when I think of you people. Dropouts, self proclaimed smart people yet so scared that they need a strong authoritarian to look up to
>>
>>691529345
>they think they are entitled to well-paid jobs because they have a bachelors degree in psychology.

Everyone who goes to university studies psychology? What about Science, Engineering, Medicine?
>>
>>691529964
ofc not, but I've yet to see a smart person (educated or not) back Farage
>>
>>691529201

Are you actually joking? There's shit Chinese stuff in shops everywhere. It's cheap and plentiful and we can't afford anything else.

Unless you're the 1% of course.
>>
>>691529934

Of course its easier to get into a country when you've got an education when you're up against nothing but illiterate apes.
But getting into the country doesn't necessarily mean you can get a job.
There are two lunch ladies from russia where i work who both have masters degrees, yet the only option they have is to make sandwiches or clean.
>>
>>691530389
>being against the 1 percent yet at the same time embracing UKIP as your overlords.
wew lad
>>
>>691511974
>says "the american of europe"
>calls people stupid
>>
>>691521526
Nigel please leave
>>
>>691530389
this shit you see in shops are in line with EU norms
>>
>>691530659
wooow I mistapped, I must be a fucking idiot
>>
>>691530385

You can tell by people's appearance if they are smart or not?
>>
>>691530651

I'm no ukip supporter. Nor are the majority of the fifty percent who voted.

If we were they'd have been elected last time..
>>
>>691531446
fptp prevented that
>>
>>691531380
by see I mean meet ofc
>>
>>691530478

So why wouldn't they go back to Russia where they could use their degrees, instead of making sandwiches in the UK.

Moreover, how the hell did they get legit work visa's? Russia is not in the EU. We don't need to import sammich makers.
>>
>Out of EU.
>Stop sending money to 3rd world countries and EU members who are financially fucked.
>Stop importing so much, saves money
>Create more jobs at home to produce things
>More jobs, obviously better because then less people on benefits saving money
>Look to create relatively good on going trade relations in general though anyways, because we're not cunts
>More people in jobs = more people paying National Insurance = more money for NHS, Police, Fire etc = good for country to help relieve debts
>Don't see leaving EU if people don't act like fucking morons and ruin a good opportunity
>>
>>691532003
>>Don't see leaving EU if people don't act like fucking morons and ruin a good opportunity

* mistype because 3am, meant to say ...

>Don't see leaving EU as bad thing if people don't act like fucking morons and ruin a good opportunity
>>
>>691531668

No, Farage and his views put the kybosh on that.

Or do you only follow the news when it suits?

Farage may have been the empiest can, but he wasn't the only person pushing a brexit.
>>
>>691532177

After losing his side's fight Cameron went on to say basically that we'll be fine. Good strong economy etc.

Thus proof his campaign was merely about bullshit and fear. Otherwise he'd have pointed out the leave campaign had dropped the country right in it.
Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 44

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.