Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Tinder How do i get laid with this shit?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 48
File: tinder.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
Tinder

How do i get laid with this shit?
>>
Are you good looking?
>>
Its hard to. Get a match you like and let us roll on what to say
>>
>>691034507
This
>>
>>691034152
An anon a while back got laid in his car with help from /b/
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-22-21-06-01.png (155 KB, 480x782) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-22-21-06-01.png
155 KB, 480x782
>>691034152
What should i message girls who havent replied to my Text but haven't unmatched me?

Also one girl told me i was hot and charming and gave me her number but she hasn't replied to my text even tho we had some back and forth.
>>
>>691034152
lower your standards, there are plenty of girls desperate to find love. tell em what they want to hear till you fuck and end contact
>>
>>691035891
Don't reply back. It seems tempting but it makes you look desperate and pathetic. Just keep swiping buddy, you will ignore many matches, and many people will also ignore you as well.
>>
>>691036126
This
Seriously just message 5/10's and up and tell them you're trying to find a fuckbuddy. It will work at least once
>>
>>691034507
im a 7/10 and generally look better then most guys but my pictures are shitty. I don't know how to make good ones. Also i feel gay for saying this but i dont have any friends so i had to use some group photo of a guy that kinda looked like me on a river rafting trip so it looks like i had friends, you cant really tell if you glance over the pic for about a good minute. Feels bad man.
>>
>>691034152
all i got in my area were spambots good luck
>>
>>691036161
This.
Any girl who cut contact with me, and I tried to chat her back, has continued to ignore me. Just don't take a match as a certain thing, you will probably be rejected a couple times before you find some girl who will date you. It happens, though.

>>691036891
Ah, I know the feel. Just practice with the camera. Also, visit /fa/ so you get a basic sense of fashion. As for friends, if you have something you're passionate about and won't freak out people too much, you can tell people you're focusing on that at the moment. Loneliness has a touch of mystery, and bitches dig that.
>>
>>691035891

Message them again. If they dont answer then theyre not interested so move on.

And she probably expects you to send her a text.
>>
>>691038281
>Loneliness has a touch of mystery, and bitches dig that.
Any other instance this would hold some truth but not on Tinder. Unless you're a 10/10 guy being mysterious will make bitches left swap you in the quickness.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466578082873.jpg (70 KB, 690x681) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466578082873.jpg
70 KB, 690x681
I avoid tinder because it honestly throws my self steem to the ground.

I dont consider myself to be bad looking. Maybe 7 on average and 8 on a great day with great clothes.

But tinder disagrees. In the year I have used it, out of the possibly 4000 girls ive swiped, only about 20 have swiped me back.

10 of those were landwhales, 5 never replied and the other 5 definitely matched me as a mistake because they unmatched as soon as I sent them a message.

Saddest part is that I switched to gay just to see if it was some error and I got a fuckload of gay matches, good looking ones too. Even got super liked by some hunk.

I dont wanna be gay /b/ but this is making me question my sexuality.
>>
>>691038886
I tend to message twice if i dont get a reply. I compliment the girl, if she doesnt reply in 15-30 minutes i ask her "aren't you going to compliment me back?"

A girl whos my friend told me to do that so she "feels like she has to response" idk if its a good idea tho.
>>
>>691039567
You're right when it comes to the first contact. I was thinking more about when you start talking to them.
>>
>>691039597
Gay guys just want sex. If you just want sex, then go for it. If you want something more, 1) Don't go to Tinder, or 2) Make an effort to look desirable.
>>
>>691039597
>10 of those were landwhales, 5 never replied and the other 5 definitely matched me as a mistake because they unmatched as soon as I sent them a message.
>Saddest part is that I switched to gay just to see if it was some error and I got a fuckload of gay matches, good looking ones too. Even got super liked by some hunk.
>I dont wanna be gay /b/ but this is making me question my sexuality.
On /r9k/ smb will have that char showing that females classify majority of men as below average looking - in other words women have overblown expectations

or they have no idea what average mean

but thats current year and not arbitrary chosen previous year for you
>>
You don't because the same rules apply. You will never get laid.
>>
>>691040168

That sounds pushy and creepy as hell m8 if youre not a 10/10 it makes you sound like a stalker and if you are a 10/10 it makes you sound like you believe youre the center of reality
>>
>Make tinder
>Don't want to get laid
>Actually looking for dates
>Hear that it's mostly a hookup app
>In my bio put that I'm not looking for hookups
>Women upset someone doesn't want to bang them
>Constantly messaged by women trying to hookup

They're not very good at being subtle. The very first one I got said "I know you aren't looking for hookups, but how about I sit on your face and we see where it goes?" I'm a 7-8/10 and there was nothing special in my profile. A couple hiking pictures, surfing, snowboarding, and one of me playing limbo with my dog licking my face as I was bending backwards
>>
>>691040465

Im all for improving. Problem is I dont know what to improve. Nobody actually tells me whats wrong with me
>>
>>691039597
Just give in to it
>>
>>691040168
There's no good or bad ideas until you try them, I've come to think. I used to take a scientific approach, think exactly what I thought that had worked with other girls and repeat, but in the end it didn't work. Each girl reacts different to whatever your tactic is. And whenever I talk with a girl that I've dated about what I thought I did right on the first date or chat, I always come upon some surprise. Something I thought I did right was actually really shitty, and something I didn't think about turned them on.

So, try stuff. Tinder is the numbers game. Probability may not be on your side, but the more you try the more chances you'll have.

>>691041176
This is simply not true. He's not being a creep, he's just cheekingly inviting the girl to reply. I approve of this tactic, and will probably copy it to see how it goes.
>>
>>691039597

Your profile was probably autistic. I had a female friend at work make mine and got way more swipes than I was getting before
>>
>>691036891
If you have a group photo as your profile people will skip you because they can't tell which one is you.
>>
>>691041416
And nobody will. Again, go to /fa/, gain some fashion sense, bullshit yourself into being a little more confident, and in the end fail.

Then try just one more time.

If you want to, post your profile here or the pics you're using, see if I can give you some advice.
>>
>>691041669

Nah m8 im not autistic and I also double checked it with a female fri
end.
>>
>>691041416
Post pic of u
>>
>>691041227
Did you let her sit on your face?
>>
>>691042539

Nah I wasn't looking for hookups. I ended up going snowboarding with a cute black chick
>>
>>691041227
I hope you're a troll, because those kind of pictures will get you +1000 matches.
>>
>>691042696
Faggot lmao
>>
>>691042878

Those are just the kind of pictures everyone has
>>
>>691041741
-My profile pic is a selfie of me,
-Second pic is me standing doodling a guitar but its hands free as if someone else took the pic and not me.
-Third pic is the fake instagram screenshot of some random group of river rafting and from the side one of the guys kinda looks like me.
-Forth pic is me holding my little niece and she's giving me bunny ears
-Last pic is another selfie of me.

Idk tho, does that sound decent? It kinda sucks not having friend.
>>
Is there any way to use Tinder without Facebook. I don't want an account.
>>
>>691043136
Yes. Because they work, son.

Sports+Pets+Infant relatives is I think the winning combo.

Party pics are optional, I suppose.
>>
>>691043538
No.

You want to fuck, you have to mingle.

There be hookers if you don't want the mingling involved.
>>
>>691043220
Post pic of you asshole trying to help.
>>
>>691043550
Ah, but I forgot the pics with instruments.

When I mean instruments I mean acoustic guitars. Your musician friend/relative acoustic guitar.

Also, exotic travel locations. Because looking like you're cultured is far more important than actually learning stuff.
>>
>>691043817
Second this.
They sound like Ok pictures, so it's either you're butt ugly, they're badly taken pictures, or your attitude blows (All of them at once is possible, as well).

Post your pics. Blur your little niece.
>>
>>691043220
Your neice is a cock block. Girls don't want guys with baby mommas and that's what they think.
>>
>>691034152
you dont. odds of getting laid are like 1 in a billion. and chances are youd have to lower your standards so much that you could just find a better looking girl in real life by walking around talking to women. tinder is absolute dogshit. the first months it was out it was good but now its just spam and egoboosts
>>
>>691045920
>all those bitches and whores didn't appreciate my fedora and anime collection :(
>>
>>691040975
100% agree. its an american thing though. soon as you leave the US, standards drop to realistic levels. americans have been so brainwashed by media that all the women think they can get brad pitt even if they look like a pitt-bull themselves. its why i fucking hate dating so much here. ive crushed so much swedish ass its not even funny. swed girls have 0 standards
>>
>>691046182
sure bud. not gonna lower my standards when i get girls 100x cuter just by going to parties and fests. tinder is bottom barrel garbage
>>
I've had Tinder for a month or so. I'm not sure what the like limit is but I've hit it about 7 to 10 times and haven't had a single match.

I thought I was pretty good looking but apparently not.
>>
>>691046968
I have like 190 matches, never really msg them , post your pic?
>>
>>691041667
>>691041176
I am a tinder veteran, don't do this, you come across as needy and you're only lowering your worth by seeming to think about her more than she is you.

You send them one thing then you never look back unless they respond. This is absolutely the best way not to get hung up on a girl you don't even know, and ultimately increase the number of women you go through and therefore higher odds of boning some ho.
>>
>>691039597
Yeah it made me question myself too i guess. But after a while, i just talked about it to some female friends who said they barely were on there...and i'm thinking a lot of girls just don't care that much or don't check it often. It makes you wonder why being there at all, right?
I got no match at all in 3 weeks and i liked and superliked some profiles every day. Now i left the app. It's just completely absurd. Lots of women don't say anything on their profile, they get tons of messages, dick pics and all lol
>>
File: me green avatar 2.jpg (862 KB, 906x1169) Image search: [Google]
me green avatar 2.jpg
862 KB, 906x1169
>>691043817
>>691044115
Oh my fuckin christ im going to kill myself mate. I usually get 3-5 matches every 50 or so swaps tho. Not sure if its good or bad.

>>691045490
I stated she was my niece
>>
I'm hitting my one year anniversary with a tinder date next week. Ask me anything.
>>
>>691034152

Be very very flamingos queer
>>
>>691048258
Jesus christ m9 shave that caterpillar off your lip
>>
>>691048258
>>691048446
This. You're facial hair isn't stronk enough yet to grow out. Just keep on shaving it so you don't look like a creep
>>
Are guys allowed to have selfie pics? I see firls do it all the time but it seems all guys have pics that prove they have ""friends""
>>
>>691048446
Seconded.
Also, I'd say you hair is too short for your face. Your hair should attract the same amount of attention than your face. Right now, all I can see in that picture is the pedo stache and the huge ass face (it's probably not huge, but it's a prominent feature if you don't grow your hair a bit)
>>
>>691034152
post a pic of yo face OP first of all
>>
>>691047924
the only reason girls go on there is for the ego boosts of being swiped. they have no intention of fucking or dating. its a steaming pile of turd app now.

on the flip, when chicks do go on, theyre bombarded with copy paste msgs and dick pics. it makes them defensive and ignore most msgs which fucks over anyone trying to do anything legit or genuine
>>
>>691049265
Wide angle phone camera lens makes it do that
>>
>>691034152
just uh, match with someone and then ask them on a date. no small talk, no "hey, how are you?" just strait up tell them you want to take them out.
>>
>>691034152
Law of averages homie. Look it up.
>>
>>691035891
say "plz respond"
>>
>>691035891
nothing. if they haven't replied they never will and sending more texts won't suddenly make them interested. move onto to new women anon.
>>
>>691039597
>>691046366
>>691040975

Wow also, if you're a minority you got no chance in the US might as well focus it on making humanity advance to the space age

Also, I might just move into Swed then, I heard they take interracial
>>
>>691049237
you can have exactly one selfie pic, but it can't be your first pic and it can't be in a mirror. Go somewhere kinda cool and take a good picture in good lighting.
>>
>>691050174
You're retarded
>>
>>691045490
yea, no pictures of little kids. also, if you have any hot friends take some pics with them, maybe arms around each other. make sure these girls are 8 and above.
>>
>>691050372
thats good advice. selfies are fuckin lame and for narcissistic shit stains.
>>
>>691048258
You need to shave
>>
I matched with someone decent but what the fuck do I say? I just want to get to the point obviously not looking for friends
>>
>>691050372
You want to get laid? There's some pretty defined unspoken rules about what should and shouldn't be in your bio. Take my help, or don't, it really doesn't matter to me
>>
Ive got a girl lined up to fuck tomorrow night.
>Asked me if I like skinny or average sized girls
>Supposedly has 40 DDD tits
>Keeps talking about how tight her pussy is
Her face is fine but I don't have a good shot of her figure
am I being catfished by a fatty?
>>
>>691051145
Just say Wanna fuck? Just say that to everyone you match with one is bound to say yes, always swipe right
>>
>>691051145
Crack a joke. Cheesier the better.

"Damn girl, if you were a fruit you'd be a fineapple."
>>
>>691049265
>>691048805
>>691048446
>>691051059
LOL Fucking wow, i had a goatee but i listen to some bitch and shaved it. idk wtf i was thinking. I cant believe i listened to that bitch. Is it possible to look past my pedo stash?
>>
>>691051298
Is her profile pic just her face from a flat angle or topdown?
>>
>>691051366
Problem is, those are really annoying.

You should just go with :"Why haven't we fucked?"
>>
>>691051379
Stache and goatee sounds godawful. Jesus mate, just go clean shaven until you can actually grow a beard. Anything between the two makes you look like a serial killer.
>>
half of the accounds on tinder and stuff like that are just bits, the other half are girls that just like to have their ego lifted thanks to a bunch of virgins or lonely guys

also, there are lots of girls That just came out from a shitty relationship and only want attention

that being said, there is a couple of girls that really want to give a chance tho any guy, just be patient, dont be pathetic

as for the profile pic, its more important what are you doing rather of how you look

there is a plenty of advice of the matter on google

http://elitedaily.com/dating/tinder-profile-get-laid/1355826/

also, keep in midn that girls are fucking superficial

Im kidna ugly and skinny im like a 6/10, but once i took a picture of myself on a music festival with a bunch of friends holding musical indstruments, bitches came flocking, until they asked me if I played the guitar (the instrument i was holding on the picture) and I said no

a lot of them kinda felt cheated and stoped talking to me, a couple of them liked the fact that I wasnt lying so those like 6 girls (in a spam of like a year and half) hanged out with me in diferent occasions and some of them are still friends of mine after whatever happened

so, dont beat yourself about it if you doesn´t have any matches, be real, and try to be as much as interesting person as you can be, its not how interesting you are, its more related to how much are you trying to not be boring, keep in mind that this is more related to how much do you want to improve yourse3lf rather than how much attention you want to get
>>
>>691051145
dude, just ask her out. thats all you say. lets get dinner sometime. no beating around the bush. say hello, compliment her style or something like her eyes, then ask her to on a fucking date.
>>
>>
>>691051516
Flat angle but she has some upper torse shots and she doesn't seem too big, but they could be tighter dresses
man i don't kn ow
>>
>>691051561
Jokes are annoying? And you're trying to talk to a girl?

I'm gonna level with you because you seem new to this. Girls can be like, pretty annoying, even to someone that's pretty social. If you can't handle a joke, I don't think you can handle a coffee date with a girl.
>>
>>691051561
this
>>
>>691048258
>I'm a 7/10

Mate you're barely a 6/10
>>
>>691051728
>half of the accounds on tinder and stuff like that are just bits

I mean bots, sorry
>>
>>691051366
holy fucking shit, an hero anon. jesus christ.
>>
I don't understand people here that can't get matches. I don't use tinder but a few of my buddies do and get laid easily. Are you all just ugly and/or terrible at conversation?
>>
File: feel bar.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
feel bar.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>>691051569
>Anything between the two makes you look like a serial killer.
>tfw iv been told i look like a serial killer my entire life

>>691051906
that wasn't me faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 115x125
>>691048258
>i think im a 7/8 out of 10
>mfw
>>
File: DSCF3810.jpg (1 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3810.jpg
1 MB, 2848x2136
>>691048446
>>691048805
>>691051379

Not OP but can I get a quick rate here?

I don't have a recent photo of my shaved off-mustache though.
>>
>>691052055
chekt
>>
>>691051813
I have like 200 matches I never know what to say.. Kissless-virgin here :(
>>
>>691052169
that wasn't me, but i do make fat girls blush lol
>>
>>691052215
burn that shirt/10
>>
>>691051298
DDD ALMOST ALWAYS EQUALS FATTY NIGGA THIS AINT ANIME
>>
>>691051803
Might be just an insecure chubster.
>>
>>691051366
That was hilarious my gf said if someone were to use that shed give them a chance. 10/10 never heard that cheesy shit
>>
homie, get a girl (friend, sister, mother, etc.) to trim your eyebrows, shave the mustache, and grow out the top of your hair a bit. lose the green jacket, get yourself some long sleeve button ups. the soft looking flat colored ones not the fuckin mexican cowboy ones with the feaux pearl buttons and shit. roll up the sleeves to above your elbow (work out your forearms, biceps and tris.)

trust me dude, you aint bad looking, the potential is there, you just have to do what looks good to the ladies.

trust me dude, i went from this bucket of hammered assholes with fuckin graphic Ts and basketball shorts, some sizzledick motherfucker with 0 chance of success with any chick i ever talked to.
>>
>>691052215
You look creepy, like you might be a serial killer or something. You're supposed to be looking like you're laid back and having fun like you're the sort of guy everyone wants to be around and party with.
>>
>>691052215
Honestly? You have really strong eyebrows. Good on you for that, really shapes our face well. The beard is a little dense around the neck and bare around the cheeks. How is your chinline when you're clean shaven? Hair is kinda long but some girls are into that. If you get some good conditioner you could get some bomb-ass Fabio shit going there. Girls like soft hair.

Overall? 6/10. Work on your shit? You could get to 7-7.5/10 easy
>>
>>691051298
yea nigger so you better fuck her in the ass and wrap the tool. defile her fat ass. make her feel like she isn't human anon. sexually fatties have terrible self esteem so they will let you do whatever you want to them. abuse, ass to mouth, making her chock on your cock. fatties are fun dude.
>>
>>691040975
thats the media for u
>>
>>691052055
I'm fucking awkard
>>
>>691052215
Mexican cartel and anime fan/10
>>
to this suave handsome motherfucker who can pick up a new chick every weekend if he so chooses. it's all about figuring out what chicks love, and making it work for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x620
>>691052215
Pics like these make me realize that even tho im a filthy nigger to all of you atleast i dont look like these fucking guys HOOOOLLLLLLYYY FUCK DUDE
>>
>>691052839
asked her about anal, said she never tried it, but didn't seem to object. Maybe this will all be ok
>>
>>691052010
I've been in and out of the tinder game for a long time. If you don't want to follow my advice, then don't. But girls eat that shit up.

>>691052244
Be yourself. Don't worry about getting laid first thing. It's not important, or really as wonderful as anyone says. Losing your virginity is probably going to be in the top 5 most awkward social experiences in your life. But jokes work. And be direct with your intentions.

>>691052616
I got a gang of that shit man. You kind of don't want to come off as a pickup artist with your opening line, but you can get a little raunchy if the girl looks like she'll be receptive to it
>>
>>691052215
Asked my sister and she just said you're not attractive. I'm not trying to be a dick just telling you the truth. She said the only thing you can really do is wear really nice clothes and look "friendly" otherwise you look like a loser. Sorry man. She also said the guy who rated you a 7/10 is full of shit.
>>
>>691053541
I do be my self, I'm awkward and never know what to talk about, conversations usually end after "what's up"
>>
>>691052777
I'm working on the serial killer part.

>>691052801
My cheek hair is very thin, so I try to go for a jawline. My chin-line isn't too great, and I got a bit of a double-chin for the time being which is why I have the beard.

>>691052957
Do I know you?

>>691053070
Fucking nigger.

>>691053766
Damn fam, I'm going to go hang myself now.
>>
>>691053766
>hey sis look at this guy what do you think of him
>also check out my penis real quick

You have a weird relationship with your sister
>>
>>691053911
Ask a lot of questions. Girls love to talk about themselves. Nothing too personal or stalkerey, just some surface level stuff. You can get more in depth when you're face to face Also, jesus christ man never say "what's up" unless you're like a week or two into a committed relationship. It's so overplayed. The predating period is where you're trying to sell yourself as an interesting, funny, sexy, charismatic person. You don't come off as any of those if you're talking like the 1200 other schmucky Chad matches she has pinging her.
>>
>>691048446
40 year old here that played the online dating game for about 5-6 years. banged plenty of hot sluts in their 20's and shit.. and my number is upwards of 350 chicks I've slept with... dude.. shave your cheesy 'stache. you look THIRTEEN!!!!! :/
>>
>>691053956
Sorry about the weak chin m8, but you're really not doing yourself any favors with a neckbeard. If you're in like, Orange County, you could try a chinstrap. Some people like those in trashier cities. Otherwise, just take the weak chin in stride until you can grow a real beard.
>>
>>691052215
Google "Correct Tongue Posture" you look like you have that shit. May or may not help my nigger.
>>
>>691051366
What do you call a donkey that's fallen into some sugar. A sweet ass and you got one
>>
>>691054830
Honest question. Do you have AIDS? Or any kids? 350 is like, excessive. Just statistically you should have something by now.
>>
>>691054517
>>691054517
Fuck me... I think I'm going to be alone forever.. They usually ask me what I like to do and all I really say is smoke weed. I don't really have any hobbies other than playing games but I don't say that for obvious reasons
>>
>>691055080
funny you should ask.. by some fluke of medical science I have NEVER caught ANYTHING.. and I'm now with a younger woman (12 years my junior) that I will marry and have a gorgeous 5 month old little girl. I also live in Canada, from a nice city, from a good end of town and have NEVER associated with any trashy girls. I have just always had the ability to land pretty much any girl I've wanted.
>>
I'm 6'1", fit, good looking, well groomed, and can't get shit from this app. I don't get it. No red flags in my pics or info.
>>
>>691038886
>message them again

virgin detected
>>
>>691055492
Post pics faggot. Dont be gay. If other anons can do it so can you.
>>
>>691055492
Post pic of you lad and bio let us /bros help you out
>>
>>691055481
best was the smokin hot cutie I met on pof that I literally started talking to at 10pm one night while she was at work as a nurse's aide.. came over on her lunch break @ like 1am... sucked my cock, banged her and then when she was leaving I fingerbanged her at my door. was pretty awesome haha
>>
>>691054842
>Real Beard
So you mean when my cheek-hair gets thick? That sucks, I only really feel confident with my (current)beard.

Chin-strap is what I'm trying to do, but unfortunately my beard isn't thick enough to shave that thin of a line =/

>>691054906
I'm... not sure what I'm looking at. Are you saying that I look weird because my tongue isn't resting on the roof of my mouth?
>>
>>691055492
40 year old .. show me your pics. I am the one you want to critique you.
>>
>>691055835
Lucky fuck ..
Post pic of you?
>>
>>691055915
>>691054906

Forgot to add, my tongue already naturally stays onto the roof of my mouth. I have to consciously make a decision to make it rest on the bottom.
>>
File: 1460438271201.png (70 KB, 1100x827) Image search: [Google]
1460438271201.png
70 KB, 1100x827
I find this curious because my roommate can't get matches for shit. He's a really nerdy 5/10 though, but "no matches" at all seems a little harsh.
I've been on the fence about giving Tinder a try. Recently single.
>>
>>691055038
Atta kid. There's a really good one. I usually went for more innocent ones, but if the girl looks like she's just there for a quick fuck, go for some nasty shit.

"Is your daddy in prison? Because if I was your dad, I'd be in prison."

"Is your dad a terrorist? Because you're the bomb."

"Wanna sit on my lap and talk about the first thing that comes up?"

And now some ones that normal girls like:

"Baby, if you were a vegetable you'd be a cutecumber."

"What did the turtle do when a cute girl swiped right? Shellebrated."

"I'm doing a documentary on the finer things in life, and I definitely need you for an interview."

>>691055191
Ouch man. Maybe you could turn your life around if you cared that much. Weed isn't a hobby. Take up running or woodworking. Both will get you /fit/ in no time.

>>691056171
Worst that could happen is you run into someone you know, but honestly it's a lot less embarrassing now than it was when Tinder was first getting popular.
>>
File: delete.jpg (335 KB, 1464x1198) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
335 KB, 1464x1198
>>691055801
copy pasta of my bio

Latino (doesn't know spanish)
Cross State Courier
Drifter
Travels Cross-State
Proud car owner
Faviorte Uncle
Spider Killer
Pro Lair
Billionaire
Cuts own hair
Car crash suvivor
Ex-Chef
Cuddler
Good couch lifter
Voted cutest kid in daycare

"Very handsome and sweet. He's a good Christian boy." - My Mom

"I only did you because you held the door open for me." - Ex

>>691055915
not the faggot you're replying to but some anon has been spamming something about how betas walk weird because their tongue is touching their teeth or some shit. I dont have it but its pic related and apperently a lot of /b/ fags have it. Interesting pic imo.
>>
>>691056057
like I said, 40 now.. that was 5 summers ago, no 4, bitch even helped me move haha.. I still look about 10 or more years younger than I am. average build, 6'4, always had semi-longer hair, mild facial hair, little bit of grey in it now, wear nice style plaid shirts (volcom, element etc) top couple buttons undone, white v-neck t underneath, slim fit element "jeans" or pants. black vans. chicks always thought I was in a band or some shit. no joke
>>
I bought tinder plus. Been swiping right for 4 days. Even the fat black chicks. Not a single match
>>
>>691056057
oh, and my specialty as any guy friend of mine could confirm.. was getting nudes.. even my chick now, met on a sidewalk post-partying with buddies.. get her number.. next day before we even officially went on a single date I had her sending me nudes. like stealing candy from a baby man.
>>
>>691056604
For bios, you gotta follow the KISS rule. Keep it simple, stupid.

Girls aren't gonna read that shit. If you're gonna tell a joke, it needs to be your opening like. A bio is kind of like a poem, the more you can convey in the east amount of words, the better. Trim some of the fat on that bio, or redo it entirely.
>>
>>691056604
Cringe dude ... No wonder. Post your pic now
>>
File: 1457902337248.jpg (36 KB, 380x443) Image search: [Google]
1457902337248.jpg
36 KB, 380x443
>>691056770
you bought tinder plus??
>>
>>691055801
I can't get into my account right now cause I haven't used it in weeks so it logged me out and I don't remember the login info. But I'm not dellusional about the way I look, and I'm not an idiot when it comes to women. I'm very charming and do great in the real world (most of the sex I've had has been one night stands with women I just met) but this stupid app I can't even get a chick to meet. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>691057097
How do you usually go about asking for nudes? How does it lead up to that? Usually I str8 up say nudes and get no reply on tinder kek
>>
>>691056057
oh, and apparently I'm a really smooth talker.. been told that so many times over the years.. anyone here interested in having me write them a profile on online dating sites lemme know.. they work like magic. every. fucking. time.
>>
>>691057269
Pls tell me i'm not the only one. Both for buying tinder plus and the no-matches.

Can other users see that i bought tinder plus?
>>
>>691056604
>>691057099
>>691057257
I liked it. It's sounds really hispter-normalfagish.
>>
>>691056171
>>691056552
"Worst"? Shit nigga most of the people I know are on Tinder and some of them get me absolute diamonds
>>
File: cartoon_red.png (151 KB, 304x498) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_red.png
151 KB, 304x498
>>691056604
Interesting, thanks. I'm not sure where to find out how to practice this, or if it's already too late perhaps.

Only thing I can find to try and practice this is pretend you are swallowing and keep your tongue in place while it feels uncomfortable.
>>
>>691057361
best advice.. sweet talk them man... like compliment them, like me.. I'm into chicks that have a bit of curves most of the time.. so I say how attractive I think they are and I don't hide the fact that I love larger tits.. my chick now has MASSIVE tits, and they still look amazing post-baby. I flirt with them, and shortly I have nudes.
>>
>>691057463
Me me
>>
>>691057827
email address? you're serious by the way?
>>
>>691057572
Then fuckin do it. carpe diem man.

>>691057498
No one pays for tinder, man. Not worth it, trust me. No one can see that you paid for it unless you start swiping in other cities.
>>
>>691057701
Man I enjoyed that game
>>
why ami banned?
>>
Find fat chicks. Works every time if you're in decent shape, for hot girls, just lie to them and turn into the man of their dreams. Idk though. I've fucked a few girls from there, but I don't really know how I do it
>>
>>691057269
>>691056770
>tinder plus
I've never even heard of such a thing. What are the benefits?
>>
>>691057950
[email protected]
>>
>>691058319
time stamp with this shit written down. no way to know if you're legit.. and seeing as that I'm 40 I don't exactly give out MY personal info to people haha
>>
>>691057701
You're lucky i remembered the video on my history. Video related is how to fix it i think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M

I dont remember exactly what that op said but he did say you can change it even as an adult and it hurts but if you do it for "3 days" i'll get easier. All i remember is correct tongue posture and that's it.
>>
>>691058319
better yet. upload a screenshot showing both of those posts were you.. first saying "me me" and next with this odd email address....
>>
>>691050077
This
Also checked
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 750x1334
>>691058719
>>
File: IMG_7343.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7343.jpg
210 KB, 1080x1920
>>691034152
OP idk how good looking you are but if I, a fat mexican with poofy hair got laid using tinder, then you should too.
>>>/soc/ can give you some pointers on your profile and how to take pics.
But my protips for you:
>Bitches love animal pics, so if you have any pets, take a few selfies with them
>find your good side, take a shit ton of pics at different angles, and you'll find it
>if you dont know how to smile for a picture (me) then make yourself laugh at something funny, and start taking a shit ton of pics. Find one where it looks organic, not forced
For your bio
>include your favorite thing, and a common shitty TV show.
>bitches love to know your zodiac
pic related, an asian chick that I used to mess around with before she found a guy that actually wanted a relationship, not just a fuckbuddy
>>
>>691056726
Confirmed troll. 40 year old and dresses with element shirts and vans? Dude, no girl would go for a 25 years old guy dressing like that. Do not trust this idiot, anons, this is worthless advice.
>>
>>691058615
I saw this video but it didn't give me any information on how to start it. My tongue always rested the tip against the roof my mouth naturally already.

Like... I don't even know if I'm doing it right. I swallow, hold my tongue in place and feels like I can't breathe for a bit then I can breathe, but I can feel the tip of my tongue resting on my bottom teeth.
>>
>>691059159
seems legit. sent
>>
File: Snapchat-2880159215075429076.jpg (523 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2880159215075429076.jpg
523 KB, 1080x1920
>>691055492
Here is the pic
>>
>>691059282
well I don't know who YOU are, kid.. but yes.. I may know a fucking thing or two.. I'm a tradesperson and every kid in his 20's I've ever worked with considered me a god.. so go bust a nut in your mom's panties later faggot.
>>
File: IMG_6932.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6932.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
>>691059433
really dude? I'm surprised. Whats on your bio?
>i got some bitches.
>>
File: 34634634b.png (2 MB, 1229x1353) Image search: [Google]
34634634b.png
2 MB, 1229x1353
Should I bother with this app? Think i'll get any results? 6'1"
Pic related
>>
>>691059433
Not bad you kinda look like that dude from breaking bad. Change your shit bio though
>>
>>691059345
>I can't breathe for a bit
That's the point, you're suppose to breath through your nose not mouth, that's why the picture says "mouth-breather" now that i think about it

>>691059433
My sis just said to take a picture outdoors not sitting down, also said u were cute but looked lazy
>>
>>691059789
hey! another electrician.. dude, for starters your selfie game is way off. just sayin.
>>
>>691059789
You look kinda cool you should lose some weight and your face would look nicer
>>
>>691059599
Man, the "thing or two" you shared are stories about how good you are with women, anecdotes of success but no actual advice, and somehow the story doesn't match. A 40 year old tradesperson dressing like Justin Bieber and spending his night on 4chan?
>>
>>691059599
Honestly? Bragging about banging 350 girls and calling people faggots? You seem like a Chad. A painfully insecure, boring Chad. I wish the best for your little girl, it'll take a lot for her to not end up like all the "daddy issues" girls you've probably gotten AIDS from. kys.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-48-02.png (110 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-48-02.png
110 KB, 720x1280
>>691034152
Go alpha. 3 pics to come
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-47-41.png (222 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-47-41.png
222 KB, 720x1280
>>691060341
>>
File: allsmall.jpg (297 KB, 1628x532) Image search: [Google]
allsmall.jpg
297 KB, 1628x532
>>691048258
the lighting is bad in this photo and it was taken too close to your face. get a better pic my friend
>>
>>691060104
My point exactly. I'm the anon above just in case
>>
>>691058166
Unlimited swipes, 5 super likes per 12 hrs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-47-11.png (119 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-47-11.png
119 KB, 720x1280
>>691060341
>>691060426

I didn't meet any of these girls because they're obvious dick bins. But Iv fucked about 30 girls off tinder. AMA
>>
>>691060606
Lucky fuck can i see your pic/bio
>>
>>691060606
You sound legit, anon. Could you please share your bio? I'm not asking for pics but any advice on how your gallery looks would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-22-23-55-45.png (89 KB, 480x782) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-22-23-55-45.png
89 KB, 480x782
>>691034152
>gives me her number tells me we should fuck
>cant cap it but just told me "i know good night" after waiting on her since were suppose set our date
Fucking cunts mates.
>>
>>691060104
let's hear all about you then boys... the two of you. you mean to tell me you dress in runway fashion clothes? and you wanna talk shit?.. fight me little man... and heads up, my daughter and woman are asleep. I'm still up. should I be reading the New York Times at this hour cumdumpster??
>>
>>691042696
huge fag holy shit
>>
File: Snapchat-25776916712228507.jpg (425 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-25776916712228507.jpg
425 KB, 1080x1920
>>691059433
My bio: im 25 ye old. When im not working im usually training or with my dog milo. Love camping, nature, snowboarding n good Food
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-55-15.png (252 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-14-55-15.png
252 KB, 720x1280
>>691061170
>>691060845
I'm not gunna lie, I'm a 7-8/10 white guy traveling Asia right now. Done about 20 in past 3 months, fucked about 10 girls from my home country through tinder. I told a girl my technique, Il screen shot and post. My bio just has my hight. 6ft, although I'm only 5,11
>>
>>691061582
your typing is the equivalent of someone trying to talk with a dick in their mouth.
>>
File: 1437622976628.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1437622976628.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>691061721

>Maurice
>>
>>691061633
k first rule. CHICKS HATE DUDES WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF IN A MIRROR. TRUE STORY. you won't believe how many chicks I've talked to online saying this.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-23-15-01-41.png (163 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-23-15-01-41.png
163 KB, 720x1280
>>691060845
>>691061170
My opening line is 9 times out of 10, this>>691060341
>>
>>691061809
whatever kid. lemme guess.. you're 17, live at home in your parent's rather nice home and are saving yourself for "the one", that you'll likely meet after you finish college with a decent career. good for you son.
>>
>>691061633

Mirror pic and tribal tattoo, that's the problem. Chicks don't like that shit dude.
>>
>>691061582
I'll be honest. We dress pretty similarly. My point is, I'm half your age. There's this point most men hit in their 20s where they decide that they shouldn't wear Vans anymore. Guess neither of us has hit that yet.
>>
>>691061633
<chest
Take a pic with a beautiful scenic background, Iv swiped right so many times because the girls on a white sand beach, or on mountain top.
>>
>>691059433
Really my dude? I am 5'7 and not well groomed and use this pic and have gotten a few matches in the past week since I got the app, so your bio must be too long or not "fun" enough.
>>
>>691039597
>I dont wanna be gay
Then don't be gay
>>
Move to a densely populated urban area where the majority of single people of your preferred gender are looking for those of your gender, and people of your gender are relatively unavailable.
>>
>>691062496
dont act too special you're just white ofcourse ur gonna get matches you entitled prick
>>
>>691061633
>public toilet room pic
>>
>>691062686
What race are you if you dont mind me asking? Can I see your bio? I'm this guy>>691062081
>>
>>691062686
Yeah of course that probably helps, but the guy I was replying to looks white to me so it's clearly not the determining factor
>>
>>691048258
>>691048258
Nigga you look like the step-dad from Life is Strange
>>
>>691062461
Thank u dude, will try
>>
>>691035891
> Please respond
>>
File: tfss.jpg (146 KB, 447x336) Image search: [Google]
tfss.jpg
146 KB, 447x336
>>691062686
>dont act too special you're just white ofcourse ur gonna get matches you entitled prick
WHOOOOOOOAAAA where the fuck did that come form lol

>>691063081
Holy shit i do, i cant even be mad at that lol.
>>
>>691062496
Ayyyeee lmao that pipe tho
>>
>>691043220
1) don't take selfies
2) get rid of the fake pic
3) get rid of the pic with the kid
4) post a random dog pic
5) swipe right to everything (depending how desperate you are)
>>
>>691049856
yeah i think i understand that now. Thanx for clearing that up.
>>
>>691060845
>>691061170
No pictures in doors. No pictures in mirrors, beautiful scenery, you doing something fun/ exciting. No group photo as your main photo.

Bio, short, witty, if youre tall include your hight.
Dont put what your looking for
Dont put why your on tinder.
Don't over do it.

My bio was Litterally just my hight. A couple girls off tinder told me it matters a lot. Also add a couple inches if you need to.
>>
>>691036891
Haha don't feel bad, well done using your initiative.

I also don't have friends, and only have one photo, however women find me attractive but alays ask why I only have one photo, that puts a lot of them off me, but I'm not going to take five photos holding my phone infront of my face.
>>
>>691063325
Make that pic maybe your 3rd of 4th pic in. But have some nice outside ones. See>>691063751
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-23-00-17-45.png (49 KB, 480x581) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-23-00-17-45.png
49 KB, 480x581
Be >>691048258
Holy shit guys its happening!!!

Its 12:20 now and she sure is taking her sweet time tho. I dont know if its a set up.
>>
Would anyone be willing to help me with a girl in one of my uni classes? It's not Tinder, but I didn't want to waste a thread on just one thing
>>
>>691042878
You're forgeting the type of photo that shows you have money, without it looking like the focus of the photo.
>>
>>691064408
Go on...
>>
>>691052965
youre not attractive bro. You're mom is lying to you
>>
>>691041227
Could I please see the dog pic whilst your bent backwards?
>>
>>691054830
so 350 fat girls huh? That's tight
>>
>>691064190
Good job man! Don't fuck it up
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 704x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 704x1150
>>691052965
Feeling like a big fat fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x800
Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
>>691059433
1) take out the ear ring
2) no selfies
>>691061633
3) get rid of that photo
4) stop trying to only swipe for 10's
>>
>>691061721
white guy traveling asia is fish in a barrel.
plus you have no standards fucking purple hair bitches, but good on you mate
>>
>>691064552
Thanks, anon.

It's a 5 week long class and it meets for a little over an hour. There's not a whole lot of peer-to-peer discussion in the class, it's almost always focused on whatever topic there is at hand. There's five to fifteen minutes before class starts, depending on when I arrive, that we have to just sit and do whatever, but no one talks. The class is pretty much silent in the morning. When it lets out, pretty much everyone (all 18 or so of us) beelines for our cars to head back home. The class ends in two and a half weeks, and I'm just trying to get her number before the last day.
>>
>>691048258

Shave your goddamn face
>>
>>691064408
Does she drink coffee? Course she does Shes a fucking student. Find out what she drinks. One class bring in 2 coffees " oh starbucks messed up my order and I got a free coffee, u want it"? Gauge her reaction, if you've never talked to her before that's a pretty good opener. If you have, compliment her work, test scores.. ask to add her on fb. Or just go for It and out the way out of class ask her out for a coffee.
Opening lines
"I like the point you raised in the lecture"
"Here's a fucking free coffee"
" I noticed you really got what the prof was talking about, would you mind helping me out?"

It's hard to guide wheb you give little info
>>
>>691052215

>Save your fucking face
>Cut your hair
>Go to a barber shop and get a high&tight
>You will look 8x better
>If you started running and working out with that hairstyle and no facial hair you could be a 8.5/10
>And burn that shirt
>>
File: temp a.jpg (186 KB, 512x1124) Image search: [Google]
temp a.jpg
186 KB, 512x1124
>>691065040
I'm trying ot maintain my cool.

>>691063689
Not that reply but what dog picture would you recommend.
>>
>>691062258
40 year old agrees and said so in similar post.
>>
>>691065812
>>691065530
Sorry dude got impatient waiting. But pretty much that.
Shes human, you've took the same couse, you have similar interests, tell her you find her interesting and would like to know more about her over coffee.
>>
>>691065340
Aww, comfy pasta. hai!
>>
>>691062299
well, I only bought my first pair a few years ago. I wear all black shoes.. it goes with my attire, and surprise.. chicks can be into grown men who dress this way too. not all of us wear dockers and Ralph Lauren polo shirts :|
>>
File: IMG_20160621_135201932.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160621_135201932.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
How would I do? 26 year old guy, getting over some major depression. Just broke up with a girl of two years, been out of the dating game for a while. I have had great success on OKCupid but everyone's been talking about Tinder.
>>
>>691040465
Is tender merely useful for sex or nudes too?
>>
File: IMG-20160611-WA0003.jpg (61 KB, 720x1090) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160611-WA0003.jpg
61 KB, 720x1090
>>691065498
True Man it is like fish in a barrell. Didn't fuck purple hair girl through. Check out this Filipino ass though. I havnt went lower then a 7
>>
>>691061633
andy is that you homie??
>>
>>691066354
>First thing is fucking shave
>>
>>691065996
I.... think i recognize that dog...
>>
>>691065530
Different than the guy that offered help, but will chip in all the same.

1) Don't wait for the last day to try and get her number.
2) Be a man and approach her about something before/after class. Keep it simple just to strike up general conversation. I'd try to have it not due with 'lets study' or some shit like that.

3) After you've broken the initial communication barrier make an effort to tell her something in that 5 mins of awkward shit. "How was your weekend"? is pretty easy.

4) The first time you have a remotely decent chat with her 5ish mins ask for the number after class. (You may get shot down here, but fuck it plenty of fish right?) If she gives it to you then ask if she wants to get a drink on the spot. (This will tell you if shes interested in actually talking to you or just didnt know how to reject giving you her number) Also don't make it some hypothetical time. Lets get a drink tonight, tomorrow, wednesday, etc.

After that its all on you to fuck it up
>>
File: lawrence.png (448 KB, 693x643) Image search: [Google]
lawrence.png
448 KB, 693x643
>>691063913
so true man.
>>mfw girls photo album looks like they tried to create a fucking stop motion cartoon.
>>
>>691052965
His smile is what wins the ladies.
>>
>>691059789
>>691060005
this. if you worked out you could have a good handsome masc white guy thing going for you
>>
>>691065996
>>691063689

A cute dog not some little bitch dog. Just google golden retriever or black lab
>>
>>691066354
try and smile. you're not ugly but lose the bobcat sweatshirt.
>>
File: mr_robot_tout.jpg (30 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
mr_robot_tout.jpg
30 KB, 768x433
>>691066354

Change your tinder name to Rami Malek and get your haircut like pic related. Tell people you're the actor from Mr. Robot between shoots (so not 100% in shape) and collect panties of morons
>>
>>691066488
Yeah thats worth it. Asians are all tiny with good bodies and typically a good fuck. Personally I just cant get over panface.
>>
>>691065812
>>691066167
It's cool man, it's my bad. I'm not a coffee drinker but I'll ask her out to a bagel place after class one day. The thing is, I'm terrified of what happens after. I don't really hang out or interact with anyone new outside of my core friend group, and I don't know how to go out and socialize at places like coffee shops or anywhere else that isn't work. Assuming she agrees, I'm beat on that front. When she doesn't (I normally lean toward that), I'm afraid of the awkwardness after. She did bring up a really good point about tragedy and people lying to make themselves look good the other day, though. Maybe she'll make another point like that so we can discuss it afterwards.

What other info would you need?
>>
File: IMG-20160622-WA0044.jpg (62 KB, 720x1007) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160622-WA0044.jpg
62 KB, 720x1007
>>691067201
>pan face
Fucking kek

Yea Taiwanese girls Arnt all that great. Filipinos look Spanish though. Fucking banging. When I was in Thailand I fucked kiwis and other white girls to mix it up abit.
>>
>>691067216
Don't have much experience but can say making good conversation is always one of the best things, anything you both like is always a sure positive.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-13-22-44.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-13-22-44.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>691066902
No it's ok for women. It looks very sad if you're a guy doing it though.

This womam wouldn't talk to me. It seems like she works in parliament in London, so I'm sure this photo will do her no favours. Hopefuly it will surculate my City.
>>
>>691066354
>>691066609
Youre fine with the stuble so dont listen to that kid.

If you have any other piece of clothing its better than that shirt as mentioned.

Use a picture someone else took of you. Idk why but bitches have weird rules about hating guys that take selfies or shirtless pics. Thats all they want once their with you, but god help if you have it on your profile.

Smiling wouldn't hurt.

My only real knock is you just kind of look boring as fuck. Like if I want someone to study with id hit you up, but you look depressed so cheer up and post that photo.
>>
>>691067833

>bitches have weird rules about hating guys that take selfies

It looks like they don't have any friends
>>
>>691067580
yeah I traveled in south america for like 6 months and got laid by all kinda kiwi/aussie/europeans traveling. Plenty of hispanics too when living in BsAs.
>>
>>691067833
yep. clearly he's not over his ex.. and that's a-ok.. just don't let prospective new chicks know that the moment they see your pic. in time you too, will get over her and move on. right now you may not think so, but it will pass. now smile anon. :)
>>
>>691066753
Thanks, anon. I'll keep both in mind.

Is there a problem with waiting until the last day other than it's cliche? Besides missing out and then feeling like shit afterwards. If there's a "deadline" I should be avoiding, I'll try and go earlier, then.

I'll definitely try and talk to her about some point or whatever she makes in class and elaborate on that. She participates relatively often, so that should be a non-issue.

There's no set amount of times I need to talk to her, right? Before I've done it on the first time, but my results with that are half and half.
>>
>>691068070
agreed. which is a fair assumption.

They still take them like fucking #chainsmokers is on stage though.
>>
File: 1413046547235.jpg (77 KB, 960x880) Image search: [Google]
1413046547235.jpg
77 KB, 960x880
Does already having a bf make it easier?
>>
>>691067216
It doesn't matter if you don't drink coffee, it's a ice breaker, if you knew which one she drunk, and brought her the same on the "Starbucks error" shed assume you drink the same coffee and that's another thing in common. But actually maybe your right, I'm sure you could do the same with a bagel.

Best peice of advice I could give you is girls like confidence. Your going to have to go on a date with her. Maybe for Food, drink in a classy place, or if you feel shes the type, bowling and 8 balls and really good date too, takes the pressure off talking. But initially you're going to have to make a leap and ask her out or initiate conversation.

Has she ever shown any sign at all of being intrested in you?
Ever caught her looking at you?
Do you say hi when you pass eachother?
Are you in the same league?
Is she on her phone straight after class( possible partner)
>>
>>691034152
1.Find a good photo of yourself, ideally dressed well or at an athletic event
2. Post secondary group photos of you having fun with friends. Females are instinctively group-oriented; they care more about how you (and by extension, they) will be perceived by peers. If you appear to have a large group of friends, females will naturally be drawn to you.
3. Only message girls who post content worth discussing. 90% of tinder sluts only post pictures of themselves or (in the case that they have any sort of bio) write very little about themselves. These things only indicate a severe lack of personality traits (and therefore, moral integrity); avoid such trash. If a girl has a mildly informative bio and more than three pictures, she's worth messaging. Gold-diggers and diseased whores vastly outnumber honest, lovely women. Men with brains prefer the latter.
4. Be confident, be yourself. These are admittedly vague points, but they are ideas that men develop and adopt over time. Women worth your time will appreciate who you truly are. Don't forget that. Best of luck, fellow anons.
>>
>>691034152
Guys... I might have fucked up.....
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-23-00-53-57.png (55 KB, 477x548) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-23-00-53-57.png
55 KB, 477x548
>>691034152
Guys... I might have fucked up.....badly
>>
>>691052244
fucking literaly same, kms :c
>>
>>691068440
Everything except step 3? Got it
>>
>>691056770
rip
>>
>>691068508
>>691068597
da fuk is this??
>>
>>691068229
Dont wait til the last day mostly for your own sanity.

- She might have a bf
- She might be single and think youre a douche
- Maybe she goes home 5 hours away in the summer
- If you don't get that 'perfect moment' you'll always wish you would have
- Someone else might do it first
- She might skip the class or actually have to peace the fuck out after

Not sure how else to say it, but just go balls up and strike up a conversation with her. I promise thats the hardest part of all of this. It'll either crash and burn then and there so you can move on or you'll get some time to spend together and like each other or not.

Dont wait though... or I'm gonna fuck your girl
>>
>>691061633
What tribe are you from you faggot?
>>
how's your profile? i stated something i like, something i don't like, and made it funny. use mine as a reference. got me plenty of dates, and fucked a couple of them.

"I swipe right for nice eyebrows, and animals. Extra points for animals with sweet brows.

I swipe right for sports fans."
>>
>>691068657
Point three is important for bros who get lots of matches, but take whatever parts of my advice that you find helpful. I wish you luck on the pussy hunt, fellow bro.
>>
File: IMG_20160615_134915.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_134915.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
How about me?
>>
>>691068867
top kek
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-23-01-00-42.png (46 KB, 471x504) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-23-01-00-42.png
46 KB, 471x504
>>691068597
OH FUCK I DID IT
>>
>>691068976
youre fine for looks just do a full smile instead of the pedosmile you've got going on there
>>
>>691068811
This
I'm >>691068431

I'd just walk up to her at the start of class, sit down next to her with a coffee and bagel ( I feel I'm starting to sound like the eat these eggs man) and just be like, "hey I bought you some breakfast, I really liked the point you brought up last week, infact throughout this year you've brought up a lot of interesting topics that have really had me thinking. I know term ends in two weeks but I'd really like to get to know you a little more, would you like to come out one time?"
>>
>>691068976
-cute dude
- probs 7/10 ish
you'll match with a red head who is super awkward the first time meeting but will suck and fuck every time after that. At the start you will love it but after awhile you will get sick of her and move on ez
>>
File: IMG_20160615_134918.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_134918.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>691069378
That better
>>
>>691068976
>>691069683
you look like you could shoot up a school 7/10
>>
>>691069576
Very pacific
>>
>>691068109
Anywhere you'd recommended visiting ?
>>
File: Bowl of eggs.jpg (210 KB, 970x1139) Image search: [Google]
Bowl of eggs.jpg
210 KB, 970x1139
>>691067670
>>691068431
I'll keep that in mind, thanks. I'll probably go with bowling or something of the sorts first. Eating in front of people and talking to them weirds me the fuck out and I don't know why.

>Has she ever shown any sign at all of being intrested in you?
Not to my knowledge. Laughs here and there if I make a joke, but that's from the class.
>Ever caught her looking at you?
A few times, but it got weird. I don't know if I caught her or she caught me.
>Do you say hi when you pass eachother?
Not really. No one talks to anyone except for the azns and a couple guys,
>Are you in the same league?
I've never dated anyone or had anything from a kiss to a hookup, so I'm not sure what the reality is. I perceive that I'm ugly and we're on two completely different leagues, though.
>Is she on her phone straight after class( possible partner)
Don't think so, but usually we head separate ways after class.

>>691068811
>>691069504
Thanks again anons, I'll try it out. Enjoy your nights.
>You don't have to tell me what happened but you need to eat this breakfast
>>
>>691069980
i think you mean specific you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>691069683
yeah thats better.

Just be cautious with the facial hair bc you don't grow a super bad ass beard, but its still passable. (I have this same issue, but the current gf loves the scraggle so I keep it)
>>
>>691070341
Alright thanks for the advice
>>
>>691070115
Dont go bowling... I fucking love bowling just to be clear, but go do something where you can talk. Personally I also say fuck the coffee and go grab a beer.

Only person stopping you is yourself. Your nutsack is just waiting to drop anon so get out there and make it happen. Just dont act like its the first time you've ever asked a girl out.

fake it til you make it
>>
>>691070493
you should smile where it doesn't appear that you have zero upper lip. that shit looks weird
>>
File: WIN_20160623_17_12_54_Pro (2).jpg (55 KB, 467x488) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160623_17_12_54_Pro (2).jpg
55 KB, 467x488
in korea Just about every match i get they dont speak english or just dont respond am i just fuck all ugly or is being 5'5 the killer.
>>
>>691070019
yeah go to patagonia in argentia/chile if you like naturey shit. Lots of people travel out there and easy picking for hook ups plus just fucking cool shit. If you like to party see buenos aires or rio. Fair warning you have to be reasonably attractive to pull tail there with some game, but I fucked some of the best girls in my life there.
>>
I can't even message any girls because none of them swipe right on me.
>>
>>691070825
>am I just fuck all ugly
>is not ugly

God I hate people like you
>>
File: meme.jpg (111 KB, 932x932) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
111 KB, 932x932
Can I get a quick rate fellas?
>>
>>691070825
probably both manlet-senpai
Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 48

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.