Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Got any good secrets, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 37
File: Secret.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Secret.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
Got any good secrets, /b/?
>>
I have cum in many of my female friends shoes and they have no clue.
>>
>>691016274
bump
>>
I'm your fool
Everyone's got their chains to break
Holdin' you
>>
>Be me
>HATE condoms. Always have done
>95% of the girls I fuck come straight from the clubs
>Make sure they're liquored up before heading home
>Couple more drinks when we get home
>"Do you have condoms, anon?" is only ever asked by like 25% of girls.
>MFW I always pretend to put one on
>I'll straight up lie to them
>MFW They NEVER know

I never understood why guys complain about condoms. If you're pulling girls from clubs you NEVER have to use them. Just be smart/sly. I don't advise this if you can't afford to have things 'taken care' of if it goes wrong though. I've probably paid for about 6-8 girls to have an abortion in the past 3-4 years.
>>
>>691017637
on a scale from a nun to Charlie Sheen how many STDs you got ?
>>
>>691016274
My mom's car tried to finger me in the back of my mom's friend
>>
I stick candy in my ass
>>
File: g6.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
g6.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
>>691016274
>>
>>691016274
I helped cover up murder
>>
>>691018072
My airplane once gave me a blowjob while riding on an girlfriend
>>
>>691017637
I feel you. Fucking hate condoms. Only use them occasionally. And for the most part the girl NEVER brings it up. The only time it gets brought up is when I bring it up.
>>
>>691018632
greentext
>>
>>691016274
>Got any good secrets, /b/?
i'm panromantic but i still don't think i could bring myself to be romantically involved with a man, especially if he's white/cis/straight..
>>
>>691016274
I almost blew my entire Steam Wallet once on a shitty skin, in hopes of investing off it. It did not go well at all.
>>
>>691016274

>Be me
>Horny 13yr
>Hear parents fucking in room next to mine
>Get turned on
>Press ear up to wall and start jacking it
>10/10 would do again
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (107 KB, 553x804) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
107 KB, 553x804
>>691017613
>tfw noone gets your reference
>>
>grill9 recently had a birthday
>at her home for cake and presents
>recently changed out of bathing suit
>now wearing loose shorts
>shes sitting on the table next to me
>i can see all pussy and no underwear
>purposely opens her legs to me when most people arent looking
>she doesnt look at me
>i whisper to her she has no underwear on
>giggles and jumps off the table playing dumb
>she asks her mom to show me her new dresser being kept in the basement
>mom says show him yourself, maybe he can fix the bottom drawer
>she groans loudly and stomps her feet as she pulls me away
>as soon as the door closes and we walk down, she jumps on me and starts a squealy giggle
>we're finally alone!

now me and her have a history.

CONT.
>>
I literally blacked out and went through what I can tell was an extremely bad bout of LSD induced psychosis at the age of 19 and only came out of it at the beginning of 2015. The last thing I remember about my former life was the names of my family members and that I was failing business studies and on the verge of dropping out of college.

When I dropped back into reality I was sat in the cockpit of a Boeing 747 at Melbourne airport. I had 'lost' 6 years of my life. I'd somehow managed to become a fully qualified pilot (full ATPL) and had even paid off the debt I had from taking my Intergrated course. Things are good now although I do have periods where I kind of get lost in my head trying to piece together what the hell happened during those 6 years. For example I've got a couple of scars on my face and burns to my side just below my ribs that I cannot explain. I find it all beyond troubling. Thankfully fucked up me picked a pretty awesome career.
>>
when I get out of the shower, i dry my asshole with a box fan
>>
>>691020216
How do you remember how to fly a 747 but dont remember things how you got the scars and burns?
>>
File: 1439822352765.jpg (89 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1439822352765.jpg
89 KB, 600x663
I spent 5 months in Europe for a study abroad program. While walking through city streets in Germany and the Netherlands, I was cat-called by Arabic and North African men, never the European men, most of which seemed too timid to even make eye contact. A friend of mine was groped by a Turkish Muslim man in the streets of the Hague.

Yes, I know it is disrespectful and against everything I’ve been taught and believe, but it’s really hot.

When men act like men it can be a little scary...but I have to be honest...huge turn on.

I know I should be horrified but I must admit we like it.

Haha, that’s probably why I’ve dated so many Muslim men.
>>
>>691020216
This is my only fear of drugs
>>
>>691020479
He is full of shit is how.
>>
I accidentally ended up running a hackers-for-hire site on the darkweb.
>>
I would be lying if I said I didnt want to watch my gf fuck another man.
>>
File: Cf-mpVkWcAECZ9W.jpg (23 KB, 600x519) Image search: [Google]
Cf-mpVkWcAECZ9W.jpg
23 KB, 600x519
>Few weeks ago me and my new and 1st GF went to this party
>I'm socially awkward af but this is pretty fun
>I sit down and relax
>This guy is talking to my GF in the kitchen
>After 5 minutes they start playing beer pong
>I go in and awkwardly watch. trying to talk when I can.
>He wins 3 times in a row
>Then I hear "If I beat you again, you gotta take your top off"
>..WTF
>I sit there, didn't know what to do or say
>Expected to hear "No, you know i've got a boyfriend"
>Instead she agrees
>They play again. She loses
>I look up. Can see the guy and his friends fucking grinning like pricks
>She sits up and takes her top off
>Then her bra comes off too
>I still didn't say anything. Just wanted to be anywhere else
>I'm staring at the floor
>So fucking embarassed and ashamed
>Then the main guy says "if you lose the next game, I get a blowie"
>I look up. this can't be fucking happening
>She looks right at me then back to him and smiles
>They play again, and she loses again
>I need to leave now. my stomach is churning with anxiety
>Getting myself psyched up to storm out so she'll stop and leave with me
>"Well, a deal's a deal" she says
>FFS NO!
>She gets up and drops to her knees in front of him
>She's smiling like she's fucking proud of this shit
>She starts undoing his belt
>All his friends start gathering round, forming a circle to watch
>I stare at the floor again. Frozen
>I'm stood there pretending to not know what was happening
>After 2-3 minutes the prick starts moaning and grunting
>She's giggling as she's fucking blowing him
>He finishes in her mouth
>His friends are laughing and joking
>Then I hear the prick say "go show him"
>I know what he means
>Can't take this anymore
>I fucking bolt and run through the house and out the front door
>In the cab ride home I broke down and cried
>3 weeks later and she's still my GF although we've barely spoken
>Weve met once, only for me to pay for her car to be fixed
>$400!
Is she using me or did she make a mistake? WTF do I do?
>>
When I was 21 I had sex with a girl I was talking to and then got head from my exgf with in that hour. That was a pretty low point in my life
>>
>>691020063
gonna need the rest of that report.
>>
>>691020063
>my hands hold her up from her ass
>squeezing her bare ass underneath her shorts
>fall over onto couch with me on top
>i dont kiss her lips
>just her neck and past her flat chest
>kiss her stomach that makes her squeal and thrust her hips up
>kiss and lick her inner thighs
>shes squeezing my head with her legs
>i easily pry her open and slowly pull her shorts off
>hairless beauty of forbidden pink
>tell me what you want me to do
>she softly says lick it slowly like last time
>diamonds had me unzipper my jeans just to make room
>she smells so fresh and innocent with a hint of chlorine
>i press my tongue on her hole and try to wriggle it in
>she lets out a long loud gasp
>wont lay still while i slowly moisten her up
>im licking up down and attacking her tiny clit
>she grabs my head and says its gonna happen again
>her legs start twitching and i pull her apart
>her pussy hole has a smooth rhythm that appears to be imploding
>asks me if we can have sex
>not yet

just a little while longer anons
>>
>>691021357
Get rid of that fucking piece of trash
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>691021357
Dude... Dump this girl. Stock being a wimp. There are clearly better woman out there.
>>
>>691016274
When I was in middle school my 6th grade teacher started habitually raping me. At first I hated it and wanted to die. then I liked it. Then I fell in love with him.
>>
>>691021357
You're a human wallet. Get her out of your life.
>>
>>691021357

You are literally a faggot. You should have congratulated them on the game, made your GF blow you in front of them and left with her.

You are now officially a fucking doormat.
>>
>>691021771
>>691021867
>>691021998
>not recognizing this old pasta
>>
>>691021357
Literal cuck
>>
>>691021300
>>691021357
Fucking cucks
>>
>>691016274
yeah but they wouldn't be secrets if i told everyone, dumbass.
>>
>>691016274
pssst op is straight...
faggot
>>
File: 1429703301468.jpg (42 KB, 570x419) Image search: [Google]
1429703301468.jpg
42 KB, 570x419
If I ever see someone open-carrying, I call 911 and say that i've seen them aiming it and using it threaten a member of the public. it's funny to watch them being arrested, "muh rights, muh rights!" lmao.

I've called 911 on a LOT of people who carry, and had most of them arrested (1 of the best ones was when I called them from my car and witnessed the guy almost getting gunned down when the police responded). it's HILARIOUS watching the gun-nuts respond when the police confront you with MASSIVE force. "2nd amendment!" "I have my ccw, officer!" "my rights!". It's glorious. The only bad thing is the amount I spend on burner phones. I always keep 2 in my car at any time.
>>
>>691021743
you have my attention
>>
>>691016274
Yep.
>>
>>691022966
libtard at its finest
>>
>>691022966
What a waste of perfectly good dubs
>>
File: 1466140960096.png (421 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466140960096.png
421 KB, 500x500
>>691016274
I'm the best rapper in atlanta

https://m.soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
>>
>>691023031
its gonna be a long while before penetration my friend
>>
>>691017637
This has to be b8 m8
>>
>>691023346
I can wait.
>>
I'm one of the most famous people in America, successful and wealthy but absolutely fucking miserable.
>>
>>691023748
timestamp ?
>>
File: rice.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>691019165
>panromantic
>>
>>691023916
>Panoramic
>>
I’m a pig, and I smell bad. Mr. Smother is my god, and that’s what he days. He’s always right. I kiss his ass. I suck everything down into my guts. I never shit. My body’s greedy (there’s nothing I can do about it). I’m bloated. I’m soft. I weigh 349 pounds. I’m fat scum. I despise myself. I’m sitting here in the pink pajama bottoms my mom gave me when I was 15. They still fit. I hate them, but I wear them. They’re caked around the crotch with various foods that I dripped, and old sperm I never wiped up. My sperm’s sweet. A lot of that old sperm’s there now because of Mr. Smother, so I like it. I like to break it off in chunks and grind it between my fingers just thinking about him. Then I feel disgusted with myself, but I like feeling that way for him. I’d like him to take a shit on my face and tell them how I deserved it, and they’d laugh again in agreement with him. I’d feel good. I like to feel good. I like to touch myself, especially when I pretend I’m someone else. Sometimes in a restaurant I lose myself, I forget I exist. I sneak my hand up under my shirt and rub it along the hair that collects around my bellybutton. The hair’s soft like the hair on a baby’s head. I get hot and I can smell myself. I’m being smothered in my own armpit and then I come, but I don’t feel anything. I discover a puddle of sperm in my crotch. I hurry and pay, then I leave, afraid they’ll notice. When I come, I don’t get an erection. I love myself, but I also hate myself. I should be destroyed. People look at me and think I’m repulsive. They hate me. I like them hating me, because they’re right to do so. I get an erection when I think about a specific person who hates me. Then I get an erection but I can’t come. Otherwise I just come, like pus drains out of a sore, without getting hard. I need them to hate me, to be sickened by me. Then I get what I deserve.

(1/?)
>>
>>691023748
let me get that timestamp
>>
>>691024082
Mr. Smother is my boss. He gave me a job. Even though I made him sick, even though he loathed the sight of me from the start. Mt smell surrounded me. I smell like putrid marmalade. He should have thrown up in my face, but he hired me, even though he hated me. I deserve anything he dishes out. I want him to dish it out. Every day I find ways to make him degrade me, without becoming so sickening that he fires me. I’d die if he fired me. I worship him. I need him, because he crushes me. He demands that I live up to his requirements, and he punishes me when I can’t. I don’t know why he hasn’t fired me, because I’m weak. I always make mistakes. I love his hairy arms, his hairy chest, his hairy back. I dream about chewing his hair while I masturbate. Then when I don’t come, I feel good, because I didn’t deserve to come. I only come for him when I’m not masturbating. When I come for him, it’s because he makes me come. When I don’t expect it, so I’ll feel bad. But later, when I’m lying in bed thinking about it, I feel good. He knows how to use his authority. He makes me feel like a fat deformed child: I’m sitting in the corner in my diapers, and against my will I shit until it forces its way out onto the floor. My parents come in and scream at me and beat me. Then when they leave, to show them that I want to be good, I scrape it up with my pudgy hands and eat it. I prove to myself that I can get rid of it and be good. That’s how he makes me feel. I like to feel that way. He doesn’t pay me much money, I’m a fat slob. I don’t deserve to be paid well. I want to hide in his world. He feeds me. I never want to leave him. I get depressed when I have to go to work, away from him. He makes me feel good.

(2/?)
>>
>>691021357
Dont spread your genome

Also ive sabotaged experiments of people i dont like in my laboratory, makes delays for weeks or months and fap to it
>>
I fuck my wife sister , my buddy girlfriend , and also my co-worker

Btw my wife sister is 15 yrs old , since we lived a time with her parents
For awhile

Not a big secret nor interesting at all
>>
>>691024160
He’s my boss: he makes me do things. I’m in the stock room getting a carburetor off the top shelf, and the ladder breaks under my weight. I fall down like a sack of rotting gelatin. I hate myself. I don’t get hurt, because my fat protects me. I don’t get up. I enjoy being on my back, looking up. I’m an old cow, dying beside the road, waiting for her master to come drive her to the slaughterhouse. I want Mr. Smother to come and investigate the noise, and find me on my back. Then, when he shouts at me, I’ll feel good, because I’ll be on my back, and I’ll feel stupid. He comes in shouting at me before he’s seen what happened. “What’s going on in here! Hurry up! What’re you doing!” He comes up and kicks me in the side, as if trying to determine if I’m alive or dead. I’m in a beautiful dream, looking up into huge angry nostrils, his cold black eyes. Up inside his nostrils the snot is hardened and clings to the hairs in large crystals, like sugar. I think how wonderful it would be to crawl inside his nostril and curl up, eating the sugar, warmed by his breath. “I’m sorry Mr. Smother. It won’t happen again. I’m Sorry!” Before I have a chance to finish apologizing, he says, “You alright?” And walks out to the front counter without waiting for an answer. I like the way he looked at me: I’m a bad dog. I get up and hurry to the bathroom like a fat poodle. I pull down my pants and stand there for a second, listening to him yell at a customer. The customer is whining, complaining that a part that he has bought for his car doesn’t work Mr. Smother refuses to believe it. He tells him to get out of his shop, now. I hear the door close. No one can resist his authority. I’m playing with myself, thinking about the sugar in his nostrils.

(3/?)
>>
>>691020216
Can this actually happen?
>>
>>691023748
Give a hint or a truth bomb pls
>>
>>691024379
I have a tiny penis. I can hold it in between two fingers when I jerk it. I pretend I’m milking a little cow. In order to treat Mr. Smother with respect, I hit myself in the face while I jerk. My nose starts bleeding, but I keep going. There’s a little piece of shit stuck to the toilet bowl. I get down on my knees, still jerking, and lick it with my tongue. Now Mr. Smother is beating on the floor. “Come on! Hurry up! What are you doing in there! Get back to work!” I hear him walk away. I wish he would’ve broken the door down. I want him to know that I’ll do anything for him. I almost come. I’m glad when I don’t. It would be a desecration. If he finds me in here with shit on my lips, he’ll be disgusted. Maybe he’ll beat me up. He’ll fire me. Maybe he’ll call the cops. I like cops, but I’m scared of them. If they put me in jail, everything I did or thought would be up to them. That would be good. But I wouldn’t have Mr. Smother anymore.

(4/?)
>>
>>691024322
Greentext the story.
>>
>>691024438
I’m walking home from work. I smell like syrup. I want to eat myself, in order to disappear. My slime is soaking through the clothes. People look at me. They laugh to themselves, making their disgust obvious. They can smell me walk by. I love my smell, but I don’t blame them for hating it. I’m repulsive.

It’s getting dark. I don’t know where I’m walking. I’ve forgotten about going home. I stop at a schoolyard. I’m standing at the fence, looking in, wheezing. I can’t breathe. Walking tired me. I need a rest. Because it’s almost dark, I feel safe here. I won’t be noticed. There are some children playing handball in the schoolyard. I hate their shrieks. They disgust me. They’re too unruly. If I had more courage, I’d go and cut off their heads with my pocket knife. But I’m a coward, and I wouldn’t be able to catch them because I’m too slow and fat. They’d laugh at me and spit at me. I’d deserve it, but I still want to kill them. When I was young, they used to hold me down and spit snot into my mouth. Then I’d throw it up, and they’d force me to eat my vomit before they let me go. When I got home I’d throw up in the bathroom without being told to, so I could prove to myself that I could take my punishment, and not cause more trouble. But I still hated them, because they punished me without thinking, just to please themselves. That’s not how it should be. It should be done with a sense of duty. I f you enjoy your duty, it’s alright, because it’s your place. Mr. Smother is good, because he puts me in my place, and he knows his place.

(5/?)
>>
>>691024524
There’s a wino asleep in the corner of the schoolyard. The children don’t seem to notice him. He’s a pile of rags and meat. His mouth is open, a hole in the pole. His mouth looks like it’s demanding to be stuffed, of its own will, without him knowing. Now one of the boys notices the wino. I knew this would happen. That’s why I’ve stayed here watching. He gets the other kids’ attention. They crowd around the wino. They’re scared at first. They move up close, then jump back again. Now they’re not scared anymore. A few of them are spitting on the wino. He doesn’t budge. The first little boy is encouraged. He throws the handball hard at the wino’s head. There’s a sharp crack. The ball bounces off high into the air. The wino doesn’t move. He’s having sickening dreams. Now the first boy takes out his penis and pisses on the wino’s head. Everybody laughs. The wino’s head is steaming from the hot piss. The little boy takes a can of lighter fluid from his pocket and squirts it on the wino. Everybody flicks matches. He’s a pile of meat covered in short blue flames. He doesn’t notice anything. The flames haven’t burnt through his clothes to his skin yet. The children panic. They’re screaming hysterically. They’re scared they’ll get caught and their parents will punish them. The first little boy tries to piss on the wino, to put out the fire, but he can’t piss anymore, so he runs away. When he’s gone, I go into the schoolyard and piss on the wino. No one can see me. It’s dark now, and most of the street lights are broken out. I get down on my knees and look at him. He’s a filthy dog, worse than me. He smells. I like his smell, because it’s sweet, like mine. He’s mumbling incoherently. His words are part of his sickening dream. The only words I can make out are, “Please” and “Thank you.”

(6/?)
>>
Got my sister pregnant. She was drunk and blacked out. No one knows the kid is mine.
>>
>>691024605
I’ll stand up and kick him in the balls. I want to see if he’ll react. He moves a little, but doesn’t seem to feel any pain. I feel warm in my crotch. I look at his face. It’s thick with old acne scars, smeared with filth. His teeth have rotted out of his mouth. His left eye is coated with a thin yellow skin, the pupil visible underneath. But the main thing I notice makes me shake, I feel so good: if his disfigurements were cured or erased he’s look exactly like Mr. Smother. I’m in a dream. I love him. I feel sick. I’m spinning. I realize I’ve thrown up. It landed beside his head. I bend down and lick away anything that splashed in his face. I feel better. I try to put myself into his mind. I want to smell his dreams. I have to be obedient. He deserves obedience.

I grab hold of his arm and pull him up. His arm is strong under his overcoat. I feel happy. I slap him in the face, trying to wake him up. I don’t want him to miss anything. He looks at me indifferently, then goes back to his dreams. But he seems conscious enough to walk. As I lead him away, I whisper into his war that I’m sorry for bothering him, that I’ll make him feel good again. We stop to rest at the fence. He leans against it, half-conscious. I stick my tongue in his ear, carefully cleaning out all the stale wax that’s accumulated in there for months. He doesn’t seem to feel me doing this, but I don’t care. I swirl it around in my mouth until it becomes liquid, spit it back into his ear, then suck it out again, taking it through the cracks between my teeth. When I’m done with both ears, I swallow everything. I don’t feel sick at all. I like it. I’m thinking about Mr. Smother. It would please him to know I’m doing this. I deserve to be hated by him. It feels good.

(7/?)
>>
>>691021357

9/10 troll but if this really happened KYS. Are you fucking joking dude you let her do this shit, i would beat the fuck out of her right in front of them. I would go to jail if someshit like that happened.(be in court,um sir tell us what exactly happened that day, oh yes sure my slut girlfriend was playing beerpong, lost and gave this guy a blow job and let him cum in her mouth) Have a good day sir you are free to go, as for her 7,000 hours community service. Then hears the judge whisper you should of kicked her teeth in. Also fuck you for being such a fucking pussy holy shit kill your self
>>
>>691024492
Kay' ill start and my English is bad so bear with me
>>
>>691022966
I'm not liberal in the slightest, but I find gun owners really cringey.
>>
>>691024696
I lead him down the street, pretending we’re two drunks helping each other walk. I bury my head in his shoulder as we go, hiding my face. Its dark no one can recognize me. All they’ll be able to say is that they saw him walking with a fat man.

We come to an abandoned building. I lead him across the vacant lot in front of the building. Its pitch black here. My smell seems stronger. His smell is mixing with mine. I like the new smell. It’s suffocating. I lay him down against the wall. He says “Thank you,” looking up at me. He repulses me.

I kick out the plywood that’s nailed over the window I want to go in. It’s black inside. I can’t see anything. I light a match and hold it inside the window. The room is piled with debris, old furniture, rotting garbage. In the center of the room there’s a wide hole, where the floor has caved in. If we fall in the hole, we’ll break out arms and legs, and be eaten by rats. As they rip at me, they’ll ejaculate, and so will I. If we keep to the sides of the room, moving along the walls, we won’t tall in. There are some stairs across the room, in the far corner. I want to take him there. It will be private. I climb through the window into the building. I cut my arm on an old nail. It doesn’t hurt. I can smell my blood. It’s sweeter, more refined, than the smell of my body I pull him in after me. I have the feeling he’s helping me, because it’s so east. I feel light. I hold a match up to his face. He’s smiling. It makes me sick. He’s crazed. I don’t know what to expect. His open mouth is like the hole in the floor, and the rats live down in his stomach. I sway. I almost fall into his mouth. He grunts. I smell it against my face. It’s the word, “Please.” We work out way along the wall. We finally get to the stairs. By this time, he’s conscious enough to move on his own.

(8/?)
>>
>>691024934
He walks up the stairs in front of me. He moves slowly, but he’s sure of himself, as if he’s been here before. By the matchlight he looks like a drugged giant. I’m glad to be following him. I’m being pulled up the stairs by his smell. He’s controlling me.
The room is empty except for a couch, and some candles in the center of the floor. Someone must have stayed here before they boarded up the building. I light the candles, then I sit down on the couch. He sits down next to me. I’m covered in his shadow. We don’t talk. He seems to be waiting for something. He looks at me like food. He disgusts me. His smell is strangling me. I realize he’s waiting for me to give him some alcohol. I have to do something quickly or he’ll get suspicious. He could kill me, in order to punish me. I admire him for that. He can do anything he wants. He shouts at me. I don’t understand what he’s saying. His voice is a roar. It stinks. It’s echoing through the room. I’m choking. I take out my pocket knife and hold it open in my lap. I’m in a daze. I’ve always been here with him, it’ll never end. He’s standing up. He’s ready to run out, down the stairs. He’ll fall in the hole. I stab him in the throat. He falls down immediately, jerking around the floor like a fish, the blood pumping out of his neck. It’s putrid, I’m gagging. He rolls over onto the candles I lit, then stops moving. The room has gone dark.

(9/?)
>>
>>691021743
>clothes off
>we're naked
>she's moaning
>hear noise
>we both look up
>Hear the door
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
>>
>>691025043
I feel around on the floor, reach under him, and pull out a candle. I light it and hold it in front of his face. He looks exactly like Mr. Smother. I feel happy. I start to cry. I touch his cruel eyes. I stick my fingers in his mouth. It’s wonderful: his cool strong tongue, the tongue that shaped the words that made me obey. He’s perfect. I feel myself getting a hard on. It’s warm, not like before. My penis is huge, hard, full of blood. I take off his overcoat and shirt and throw then to the side. I undo my pants, letting them fall around my ankles, then I kneel beside him. His chest and stomach are hard and strong, exactly like Mr. Smother. As I kneel beside him, my erection hovers over his body. I squeeze it into my fist as I cut into his abdomen. I was made for this. I’m happy. As I’m cutting his skin and muscle away, the smell of his intestines rolls up into my face. It’s stale and sharp like wine vomit. The smell makes me drunk. I know I’m going to come this time, because I deserve to come. I’m falling face first into his soft intestines. My mouth is open. I’m sucking his guts into my mouth. I’m eating myself. I’m pretending that Mr. Smother is standing behind me watching me, making sure I eat everything. I’m eating sewage. My stomach is filling up with slime. I can feel myself getting fatter and uglier. I’m worse then I’ve ever been. My smell is dissolving me. I’m burying my head deeper in his guts. I’m losing the ability to distinguish between his guts and my smell. I’m coming into my hand, throwing up into his guts, eating it, throwing up into his guts, eating it again. I’m drowning in my own sperm while I drown in his guts. After I eat his guts, I eat his heart. Then I cut out his tongue and I eat that. I’m licking up my sperm. It’s still hot. It tastes like his guts. I wipe the blood off my face and work my way down the stairs out of the building.

(10)
>>
>>691024818
aight
>>
>>6910244379
wtf
>>
>>691025045
kek
>>
File: academia.jpg (13 KB, 228x238) Image search: [Google]
academia.jpg
13 KB, 228x238
>>691023748
really?
>>
>age 16
>Younger brother age 10
>average evening just wacthing tv
>he is being a little shit so i slapped him
>he kicked me in the balls
>i beat his head into the tile until he stops moving
>told parents he fell into our pool
>he doesnt remember anything
>he cant remember anything from age 7-10 and is missing alot more
>has constant memory problems
>bad at school
>poor balance and bad at most things sports
>sometimes he has seizures
I think i messed up my brother pretty bad, but i still dont care. You hit someone in the balls you should be ready to die.
>>
>>691024646
so everyone thinks the stork brought the kid?
>>
File: 1463896400753.png (82 KB, 203x205) Image search: [Google]
1463896400753.png
82 KB, 203x205
>>691024082
>>691024160
>>691024379
>>691024438
>>691024524
>>691024605
>>691024696
>>691024934
>>691025043
>>691025120
I know it's copypasta but WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
>>
>>691022966

This is hilarious. Keep doing it whenever you can.
>>
>>691024646
shit, dude...
>>
>>691024492

Here is the story of how i fuckwd my wife sisters

>2014
>thing got hard and couldn't maintain a house
>she decided that we might live with her parents for a while
>1day one
>i get greeting from her parents and her lil sis
>oh shit damn qt 3.1416
>Hi anon you might be tired from the trip
>i say , oh yeah mind.helping us
>sure she says , she was wearing a dress with flower stamps
>day 5
>lets call sister meli
>at the bathroom tryin to take a shit
>hear a knock on the door
>it's meli
>hey anon mind letting me grab a wax inside the mirrors box
>not a good idea , i say ... im naked
>i don't mind watching you naked , you are my sister husband so it might be ok
>Oh shit nigger
>then it began

Ill get to the second part with more details
>>
>passionately in love with my beautiful girlfriend
>everythings going right in our relationship
>We have to go Long distance for a month got a high paying job in NYC.
>Close cousin got a grant to make work in Asia, told me to come along
>This week right before the trip he tells me I can't go
>Girlfriend already thinks Im going
>Facetime each other every day and every night. Fall asleep on phone together
>Sent her million pics and voice messages
>Too ashamed to tell her that I'm not going anymore so I just sit on the beach with friends and go to work
>Dont know why Im like this, I'm socially aware and great in most situations but whenever this comes up a swelling of shame comes up
>>
File: lisa.jpg (6 KB, 190x212) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
6 KB, 190x212
>>691025043
>>691025120
>>
>>691026146
Take your time.
>>
>>691025764
She was a scene girl, always out at clubs, lots of boyfriends, drinking, partying, taking pills. She frequently would come home inebriated and pass out, and Id take advantage. I'm not certain the kid is mine but he looks a lot like us and the boyfriend she had when she got pregnant took a paternity test and it's not his.
>>
My best friends gf tried to make me fuck her without a condom so she would get preggo and tie me down. Stupid bitch, still fucked her though. Buddy doesn't know
>>
>>691025650
I am not sure if you have figured this out yet, but you are a horrible person
>>
>>691024082
>>691024160
>>691024379
>>691024438
>>691024524
>>691024605
>>691024696
>>691024934
>>691025043
>>691025120
Normal people don't write these types of things.
>>
File: 1455860741874.jpg (32 KB, 528x705) Image search: [Google]
1455860741874.jpg
32 KB, 528x705
>>691026796
jesus disgusting christ almighty. you are a fucking tist
>>
>>691024001
> Panasonic
>>
>>691027388
>Parabolic
>>
>>691016274
I jacked off in a Goodwill dressing room onto a pair of pants and then put them back out on the rack
>>
>>691027025
Normal people don't come to 4chan, so...
>>
>>691025958
>>691026796
>>691027303
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>691027553
touche
>>
>>691027620
holy shit, you're on /b/ too?
>>
>>691018610
tell the story, how involved were you?
>>
>>691025650

You're the niggerest.
>>
i've done weird, sexual stuff to my sister
>>
Same one as always. My army buddy's kid is really mine.
>>
>>691026146

Part 2

>day 6
>nothing happened after that weird comment of her
>still there was this idea of mine that she wanted the D
>this damn petty with pale skinn is walking thru the house in this leggins with no panties at all
>i was rock hard watching her go from here to there
>she noticed me
>hey anon you like doing sports right
>yeah meli why?
>would mind coming with me for a run
>sure let me change
>so we are here 30min away from home at a park
>then she asked me
>anon do you think im cute?
>yeah you're like your sister
>then i see in her face some kind of.jealousy
>respond with , no way im beautiful and skinny than her
>then she shows me her good sides , like look at my.butt and tits
>all that was in.my mind was ,.this little girl is teasing me so hard right now
>back at home , i get a phone call from my wife
>hey anon get your ass at this.restaurant in 2 hours and bring my sister too
>kay
>hey meli , you sister wants you at ******* , in two hours get ready
>since im man it only takes me 15min.to ready lol.jpg
>1 hour later i scream
>meli lets go , i dont want to get late
>she comes downstairs and tell to check the steam , there is no hot water
>get it done in a few minutes
>go to the bathroom to check everything is ok
>i knock on the door to be sure i can get in
>Meli.says come in
Part 3 coming , i just.want.to tell.im here lol
>>
>>691028162
How weird?
>>
>>691021357
I fucking hope this isn't real buddy oh my god.
>>
>>691017613
Foo fighters
>>691019984
Prison break
>>
>>691027022
Oh trust me. It would bother me more if i didnt know.
>age 20
>gf and friends having fun at some baby shower
>at home watching her dog
>dog shits
>clean it, not my place dont want to leave a mess
>dont actually mind dog
>she lives with some gay dude
Fast forward a few months
>sick of this bitch
>i dont hate this dog, but i need a way out
>dogs like percosets right?
>dog ods and dies before we get back home
>roommate only person home
>she flips her shit and calls the cops on him
>broke up with her for getting so mad about a dog
>make her feel like shit because she let her dog get killed by some dude when she should have been home
>she got home and cut her wrists
>sent me a cry for help message
>I sent a wellness check
>she was talking to her parents about getting an abortion and not telling me the same day
>dodged a bullet and got a tank of gas
Not a bad day.
>>
I hate my girlfriend, I'm still dating her to fuck her and because if I dump her she would probably kill her self. Trying to figure out if it's worth it.
>>
>>691016274
stop tryna get me to come out, you faggot.
>>
>>691029128
Green text the touching? Was she ever into it?
>>
File: 1466644768517.jpg (38 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
1466644768517.jpg
38 KB, 600x426
>>691025045
>>
When I was like 11 my mom used to take me to this German babysitter while she worked all night. The babysitter was a real bitch and kept me locked in one room all night with a bunch of movies to keep me entertained. One night she came in and caught me masturbating to a sec scene in one of the movies. As "punishment" she took made me eat her out while she watched porn on the computer. She would make me do this almost every night with the threat of telling my mother and the promise of a blowjob. I never got the blowjob and it still pisses me off to this day.
>>
>>691027548
Parasitic
>>
>>691028917
Survival of the fittest Jake you gotta be a wolf.
>>
>>691028917
Travis??
>>
>>691029802
Ju veel eetz ze puzsi und ju vill like eet!
>>
>>691026531
Part 3

>i get in and see meli is only covering with a towel
>ahh , ehh is it alright?
>meli . Dunno.check it please
>cant take my look of her sweet teenage body
>yeah it's coming hot water already
>then she approach me from behind.and Hughes me
>thanks.i knew you could , apart from handsome you are handy
>i look and see she doesn't have her towel on , anymore
>hey meli this isn't ok , you know?
>i know but i really like you anon
>here im with a raging boner tryin not turn around and fuck her brains.out
>but fuckit dude i want to fuck that tight ass of her and lick her pussy
>i turn around and cover her
>hey meli is there anything i could do , for you to stop this nonsense
>i've never kissed anyone , i wouldn't mine being you my first
>and i respose her with a , you are to young to have sex
>anon i meant my first kiss , you silly
>oh shit niggaaaa
>the i tell her to close.her eyes
>i approach her slow and soft
>i feel the electricity in the air while our lips gets in touch
>then just kiss
>so i hugh her and let the towel fall
> i start to rub her pussy with my hand while still kissing
>she moans a little
>and without breath asked me what i was doing her
>tell her that i really liked her a lot but no one could ever know
>she says that it's ok
>keep on masturbating her
>her moans were like the sound of an angel
>then i was ready to take my pants off , when the mother fuckr phone rings
Part 4 is next
>>
>>691030177
I did.
>>
>>691016274
IV Heroin addict for 10 years.
I'm the only one in my life that knows and I go to GREAT lengths to keep it that way. (Married, with a professional high paying career) Similar to the "great lengths" I go to in order to use the toilet in the public restroom alone with no one else in the entire bathroom.
>>
my first gf used to like to fuck on the wet spot of her sisters bed after her sister and bf would fuck and leave the house. one time she turned out a couple rubbers and rubbed his warm fresh cum on her tits and licked the rest up. she liked to make her sisters wet spot bigger.

once her sister's son(young) walked in and she kept riding reverse cowgirl, naked, with him standing a foot or two away while she talked to him. came buckets with him there. she didnt stop. first time i came inside someone.

the same girl had a bad home life(go figure) so we were at her sister's alot. if her sister's bf was home we would go fuck i the car or apt stair well atleast once a night. a guy who lived on the end with the parking lot noticed one night and after that night he would come out to smoke i guess every time he heard us walk by his door talking. he watched us for like 3 months atleast three times a week. she started getting naked instead of just pulling her skirt/shirt up. it turned her on so we would flick the lights on some times or park in the spot right next to his porch so he could watch from about 10 feet away. we were both underage.

i am a robot.
>>
>>691019982
Sick, but reminds me.

>dad gets remarried, visit him on weekends
>I'm just at the age of boners and porn, but before that would have to share showers with younger step brother who was 3-4 years younger, make sure he gets clean
>step mom comes in a lot and essentially washes him while I do my own thing
>it's late one night so she takes off her nightgown until she's just wearing underwearm me and step brother both shut down in silent awe of her perfect tits
>I start to get the most monster hardon of my life
>she notices and teases me about it
>while soaping up step brother she strokes my cock a few times and I nut hard
>several spots land on her face, I freeze but she just sort of laughs it off and turns away to wash in sink

>later I'm in bed, share room with step brother, she kisses him goodnight
>checks on me, asks if I want a goodnight kiss
>yes mam
>she gets in bed, wearing gown at this point, reaches right into my underwear and starks stroking me beneath the covers
>she takes her tits out and I cum almost immediately after getting my hand around one
>>
I found the keys to my high school and it has honestly made my high school experience amazing me and my friends smoke and in the baseball pressbox and junior football press box and we have access to the concessions too so munchies is covered most of the time . we can be as loud as we want , no cameras , we can steal/do whatever we want its honestly paradise the only down side is that the actual high school needs a id to get into but everything else is open for us
>>
File: trapped1.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
trapped1.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>>691016274
http://bit.
ly/25xOEE4
>>
>>691031560
smoke and drink*
>>
>>691016274
I gave my mom a vaginal infection by shoving her dildo in my ass and putting it back unwashed.
>>
i have a 5 inches dick
but you'all think i have 8 inches
i'm a liar after all
>>
I've jacked off into my sister in law's panties more times than I can count
>>
>>691030815
That's hot. Fucking my sister when she was passed out was good but having her be awake and reacting woulda been great.
>>
>>691030544
Check'em
Doubles courtesy of.the part 4

>answers the phone ,
>you better.be here in time anon
>i tell.meli to get ready fast
>30min later she comes down in this satin blue dress, it was made of cotton or another kind , the thing is that thing touched her body with the grace of a rose
>like it anon?
>sure lets go
>while driving to the the restaurant she says
>hey anon im wearing nothing under the dress
>she pulls her dress up and flash me her pussy
>at this point i cant no.longer contain myself
>i just laugh and say , you lil perv
> we arrived late of course , everone
>everyone of my wife family was sitting there staring at me
>in my mind i just want to say fuck you all
>sit next to wife and meli
>why did it took you so long
>meli answers for me
>Anon.fixed the shower for me , he is really handy
>oh thanks anon , you didnt had thou
>this was a torture from the beginning
>i couldn't make.meli hold herself
>she was tryin to grab my dick and constantly rubed her.tits in my arm
>since hwr family was to bussy arguing nobody noticed
>a just wanted to take.my cock out and insta cum.everything lmao
>wife tells me that we are going to her uncle place for a night party and we were staying there until tomorrow
>do not want.mp3
>her parents are already leaving
>then meli says , im feeling kinda sick can i go home
>my mom wife and my wife get mad at her and say that oneonne is gonna take her home
>this is my chance
>>
I fucked my younger sister multiple times
>>
>>691032554
Okay enough.
>>
>>691033205
Mkay

The rest of it is , that i take her home and fuck her for the rest of the night

I still do ,even when everyone is around
>>
>>691033624
KEEP GOING DICK AT MAX
>>
>>691033624
Fuck this cunt: >>691033205

Keep going /b/ro
>>
>>691033812
>>691033899
Kay kay
Also checked
>>
I fucked with a girafe :,(
>>
straight guy here, when i was 14 had group sex with 4 other guys at camp. one guy had his gf's thong and i wore it while he fucked my ass. fell asleep with cum dripping out of me. havent done anything wit guys since.
>>
File: 6e6.jpg (202 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
6e6.jpg
202 KB, 800x800
>>691022966
you must be in California..you are whats wrong with gun control
>>
>>691021154
>tfw shit actually weighs less than oxygen.
>>
>>691033812
>>691033899

Part 3.1416

So i said ill take her home and care
>wife was so happy lmao stupid bitch
>while we drive back at home i ask her
>hey meli are you feeling really bad arent ya?
>not at all anon i just didn't wanted to go , with my uncle
>note that this guy is gay and drawqueen
>want me to grab something from te pharmacy?
>i dont know anon if you need anything
>she said that while giving me this face of her, a smile with the mixture of pleasure and fear of her first time
>i didnt stop anywhere , i couldn't resist the temptation anyomre
>back at home i leave meli at the entrance while i get the car in the garage
>Get inside the house and check every door and window is closed
>get upstairs and go to meli room
>she was there sitting in her room , curling her hair with her finger
>you could see her blushing really hard
>that pale skin
>i sit in her bed and say
>hey meli get here and lay i want to check your temp.
>she comes slowly and shaking
>lays on the bed and...
>>
>>691017637
>fucking club sluts bareback
not sure if you want AIDS or already have it.
>>
I came in my friend's girlfriend's shampoo and face wash when I asked him to take a shower at his place when I slept over.
>>
>>691018632
>>691018072
kekd
>>
>>691018610
story time?
>>
>>691034722
I think It's pretty normal for hormonal teenagers coming of age to do things like this.

>me and neighbbor kid both discover jerking off at the same time, most of the summer he has the house to himself so we're always over there
>start off just jerking each other off, then blowing each other, finally we graduate to fucking
>one day he has his cousins over, one older and one younger
>me and him take turns fucking younger one, he just goes along with it
>older cousin wants to fuck me, makes it very clear, touching me, getting me to touch him, kinda nervous because he;s like 3 years older and his cock is bigger than any of ours
>finally give in and let him, we get on neighbor kid;s bed and he lubes me up, fucks me hard for a long time, I completely lose control of my body'

Years later we hooked up again, when I was a freshman in high school he got me drunk and we had a threesome.
>>
File: KEkeKLE.png (742 KB, 983x620) Image search: [Google]
KEkeKLE.png
742 KB, 983x620
A man knows who hacked watch mojo.
>>
>>691036498
Is this bait for people calling you a faggot?
Either way you're a faggot, in the homosexual way.
>>
when i was 18 or so in the winter i would cruise two of my fav spots where other people fuck a lot for fresh(hour or less old) condoms in the snow. i lick and smell the outside to see if it was used on a guy or girl. either way i eat the cum. a few times i have put them on and jerked off, put then over my dildo and used it, or pissed in them and jerked off in the warm pee/cum then dump it on my self.

sex with a couple dogs. started when i was 10. took it for the first time when i was 16. i used to just blow/jerk them off and use the copious cum to play with. used to do it to friends dogs when i had a chance. i havent had a chance in several years but i still get horny when my gf roughhouses with a dog.

masturbated with a thick 2 foot ball python in my ass.

when i lived with roommates i would sit in the smoking room(screened in porch) wrapped in a blanket with either my girlfriends or one of the other 3 girls bra/panties/skirts on with dildos or vibes in my ass.

used to masturbate to the sound of girls(sister, other people) peeing at my house(bed was against a bothroom wall).

jerked off in the attic above roommates bedrooms while they had sex.

i really enjoy piss enemas
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 816x1108) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 816x1108
I fucked my wife's best friend. It was the best sex of my life. I feel guilty about it but would do it again. She was so good at fucking and her body was perfect.
>>
>>691036877
Nigga I don't give a fuck what a bunch of virgins on /b/ think of my sexuality,
>>
>>691036726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_fxFM5xV0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRdObSNgCHM
>>
>>691034722
This was the standard thing on prejewish civilization dude, did almost the same thing.
>>
>>691035503

Ill try to give as many details my school grade englisg can
>she lays on the bed
>i dont waste any more time
>so i start kissing her
>she is moaning just from it
>i put my tounge inside her.mouth
>she start to like it , so i stop and explain her what its about
>Tell her to play with my tounge using her
>oh jesus her sweet mouth tasted
>i start kissing her neck while my hand is exploring her body without touching her tits or pusy
>she is all nervous, her breathing was getting heavier
>i look at her in the eyes , then i slowly got my hand under her dress
>so slowly ,until i touched her pussy , her sweet wet and soft pussy
>i started to masturbate her clit
>since she was small and skinny i grabed her as i wanted
>take her dress and bra off
>this small with pink nipples tits
>i put.then in my mouth and start playing with hwr nipples with my tounge
>doing while still masturbating hr
>she was so wet it soaked my whole hand
>>
>>691037123
And yet you try to justify it as "pretty normal", in response to a guy claiming to still be straight despite doing similar.
>>
>>691037544
I identify as straight despite these lapses. I have had nothing but loving relationships with women, I love fucking pussy but when I was younger I enjoyed experimenting. You being so worried is making you miss out on life,
>>
File: hwang3.jpg (25 KB, 451x541) Image search: [Google]
hwang3.jpg
25 KB, 451x541
>>691016274
Dick's been having problems lately. It started out as eczema, but gradually became full-blown psoriasis with skin-cracking and everything. For about 2 months, I've had the shaft covered in raw skin just under the head along its...circumference or whatever. Have had to walk out with cotton balls taped to my dick, and it all being held together with a rolled up sock. The shaft is healed, but now the head itself seems to have endured friction burns along the rim. Now it won't stop leaking plasma, which hardens, breaks off, and leaks again...just like the shaft did. Haven't told anyone about this.

This whole ordeal has made fapping a very difficult activity, one of which usually ends in pain and more skin cracking.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 542x1702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 542x1702
I want to fuck my sister and watch her get fucked
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 324x1064) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 324x1064
>>691038073
>>
>>691037252
Let's go /b/ro you can type faster than that
>>
>>691037888
How could I worry about something I don't feel like I've missed out on?
Do you worry about not experiencing cuckolding?
Supposed to be a rhetorical question, where it's something you don't want, but maybe you really do have deep rooted faggotry if your answer is yes.
>>
>>691038073
I, too, want to fuck your sister and watch her get fucked.
>>
File: crystal chart.jpg (168 KB, 1267x600) Image search: [Google]
crystal chart.jpg
168 KB, 1267x600
>>691016274
obviously not
she's the one that told me this
and i felt bad for one of them, so i spread this pic around
>>
I rubbed some assholes mouth piece on my balls
>>
>>691038317
If I felt the urge to get cuckolded I'd try it, and not be worried about some anonymous stranger calling me mean names on the internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 411x1480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 411x1480
>>691038381
How would u fuck her
>>
>>691016274
i found out that i have aids so i went to a gay bar to celebrate
>>
About as week and a half ago my wife and I decided that we are separating. I'm currently sleeping on the couch while I wait for a place to open up. Shit sucks, anyways she pissed me off so every second day I've been unloading myslef into her expensive shampoo and conditioner.
Makes me kek.
>>
>>691039089
May your future of cuckoldry be bright.
>>
>>691039244
with my penis
>>
>>691037252

Here is the best part i think

>while making out , my hand in her pussy and the other one in her tits
>moaning really loud
>maoning while sayin anon i like it
>i take of my clothes and see her sweet body laying in the bed , stil shaking from all i've. Done to her so far
>and because of yolo , no condom
>so i take my cock out and tell her
>You sure?
>meli answers with a , as long as its with you
>damn this little girl , they grow up so fast
>i get over her and split her legs
>Anon you shouldnt use a condom or something?
>i give her the its your first time , nothing happens
>she believes it
>i rub my cock in her pussy
>doing it slowly so she call feel me
>decide its time to take it in
>slowly start to put it in and it looks i might be to nig for her little pussy
>but i give a fuck i cant hold anyomre
>it goes in , she moans and ask me to take it out
>bloos comes out
>this pleasure, of taking a virginity from a 15yrs old girl
> i ask her if she is ok and want to stop
>she nodes and says it only hurted a little for a secons
>give it a secons chance , she still soaked in a mixture of my pre cum and her liquids
>this time i get it with less trouble
>this tight little pussy , stretching my cock , so soft, soo wet . So hot
>her moaning, her face
>the smell of her body emanating from her
>so i kept fucking her
>placed her in many positions
>doggy, missionary etc.
>after half hour
>we were still fucking hard
>i was sat and she was on top
>since it was her very first time.i did it the moving
>i didnt wanted to stop , yet i felt her cumming
>she just stoped and hugh me
>i still was inside and she was not getting off yet
>i slowly started fucking her again
>then she said , she couldn't keep on
>but she didnt got off
>five minutes laters i was ready to cum
>in my mind i said pull it out , but cock said cum inside
>and i thought, fuck it yolo
>so i came inside her
>i filled that pussy with my semen
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 449x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 449x981
>>691039975
Hot
>>
>>691016274
i fuck my daughter regularly and my wife helps me do it
>>
underrated
>>691027549
>>
>>691040786
okay we definitely need some greentext
>>
>>691040786
I call bullshit. Got proof?
>>
I put an i3 on my cat while watching a giraffe talk to my car dirty like i talk to a healthy toaster while eating grapes with a daughter of my friends penguin grandma
>>
>>691041545
I wonder what slender would think of what she acidentally created
>>
>>691041222
well first off we are nudists and when our daughter was 9 she would sit on my lap and my wife noticed i would get hard as hell so she asked me why i told her it felt good she then tolf me she has always had a fantasy about watching me fuck her so she started training her to take my cock
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 566x984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 566x984
>>691040786
I wanna fuck my daughter so bad
>>
>>691042123
yeah shes hot
>>
>>691040249

Last part

>she gave this last and tired loud moaning when i came inside
>and she just said
>that felt really good , what did just do
>i just came inside meli but don't worry i wont get you pregnat
>meli- in a laugh between teeth said ,i really likes it , it felt like i was melting from inside ,
>i almost cum again just from hearing her
>we took a bath after that
>she couldn't walk normally, just to watch her walking like that i was all hard again
> in the shower we kept making out
>she got this little pajama of her
>and asked me to sleep with her
>her parents and my wife arrived bet day close to 5pm so no one knew a thing about
>i wanted to fuck her that day in the mornin, but she couldn't bear with thr pain
>after that , me and my wife lived there for atleast 7 months
>from that day i fucked her in a relugar basis
>in every place of that house , with everyone still awake or in her room
>i wasnt that stupid, and gave her some pills
>some i kept cumming inside her , and i still do
>she has a boyfriend, but she still comes to my house to fuck , or i take her to the park, any place ia good for to fuck
>this is the story of how i started fucming my wife sister

This is my most kept secret ,she was 15 at the time i started fucking her and the best part is that she grew a nice pair of tits
>>
>>691042303
that was a great story anon, you are a lucky man.

>>691041885
>training her to take my cock
how?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 540x1078) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 540x1078
>>691042234
She's gotten so sexy. Her body is so nice.
>>
>>691041858
There is no accident here friend everything is on purpose , like me eating a candy from the outside out
>>
>>691024322
Where are you from anon.
>>
>>691042559
using toys on her first starting out with plugs and then moving up to dildos and finally she sit her on my lap and spread her little pussy around my cock it was the best feeling ever
>>
>>691042984
San diego , my wife is american , but im a mexinigger
>>
>>691043041
Weird
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 534x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 534x924
>>691042570
Her legs are incredible
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 567x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 567x1013
>>691043510
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 630x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 630x959
>>691043561
>>
I'm a self hating hebe or ephebe or whatever the fuck. I know I won't do anything about it and so I want that part of me to just fuck off and die so I can live a normal life.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 342x1089) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 342x1089
>>691043606
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 338x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 338x820
>>691043649
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 391x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 391x939
>>691043702
>>
>>691043757
You are pathetic.
>>
>>691042123
you should, I recommend it
>>
>>691044158
She's so fucking sexy though
>>
>>691016274
I find girls 13 through 16 on whisper and eventually have sex with them. I'm almost 40 and don't look it.
>>
>>691016274

I like to fuck with raids by using presence of mind to agro the boss with arcane blast. There is no animation and then I pop shadowmeld to drop agro. After that I pop some hero at the worst times.
>>
>>691028771
thx
>>
>>691016274
i work at country inn and suites hotel but im sure this could apply at any hotel.

when you are booking your hotel stay, make sure to book for over a week. this will give you an extended stay rate which is extremely lower than average rates. at most hotels you are not charged until the night of departure which means u can just stay a day or two and when you are ready to go just leave like normal. tell the front desk you are leaving early like 5 minutes before actually leaving. you will keep the cheap extended stay rate but only pay for the nights you are actually staying.

of course the front desk person can change your rate back to normal but its a pain in the ass and they will probably be too lazy to do it.
>>
I blackmailed a coworkers wife for pictures. Still fap to them, and posted some on here several months ago. Now her pics are everywhere.
>>
>>691044895
samefag here.. You can do this for mobs too, and have everyone blame the huntards.
>>
File: 20160613_195906.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160613_195906.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>691044751
There is a cat outside right now . Ill give you whats in the pic and ill wish you have fun since those creatures need to be purged
>>
File: YeahRight.png (16 KB, 1110x85) Image search: [Google]
YeahRight.png
16 KB, 1110x85
>>691031468
>>
I also know the guy who drugged his wife with Rohypnol and left her exposed in a night club for men to fuck with all night.
>>
>>691017637
I'm a lucky fuck. Started making out with a sober girl once

>"anon do you have a condom?"
>"do you care?"

and she let me. that's a rarity.
>>
>>691046340
Khamsay?
>>
I fucked my girlfriends mom on and off for about 7 months.
>>
>>691047802
Do you know her, or just know of her?
>>
I grope women at night at a park.

I also fondle my sleeping niece when she stays over and am planning on fucking her
>>
>>691048208
Know her
>>
>>691021377
sounds like a high point to me
>>
>be me
>16 in highschool
>beta fag
>pining for this 6/10 who had a girlfriend at the time
>was basically 75% lesbian
>one day in a group of people on a bus the topic of boners comes up
>she's "bi" but she knows NOTHING about guys and dicks and shit
>hearing her ask questions and being so innocent gets me hard right then and there
>didn't think she noticed
>get off bus, go into the school
>end of day
>she comes up to me
>"you had one didn't you? when we got off the bus"
>"maybe I did..."
>"I've never seen one before"

cont?
>>
>>691048386
Oh? How? Post a pic, I'll confirm if her.
>>
>>691048534
lies.
>>
>>691048930
no not really.
but that's up to you to believe.
>>
>>691024413
I think LSD can stay in your spine and came back at any time.
>>
>>691049715
How do you know her?
>>
>>691049881
Friends with someone she knows
>>
>>691043041
How old was she in training and m-m-moar
>>
>>691020216

Best story ever, needs to be made into a movie by David Fincher or David Lynch
>>
>>691050016
kek!

so then I take it you're one of the many who have seen her nudes explode online? You didn't post one though. Does it upset you that her pics are out there?

and which friend?
>>
>>691016274
I lost my virginity to my dumbass alcoholic adopted cousin at my highschool graduation.
>>
>>691050657
Don't really care
>>
>>691025650
Eh, shit happens.
No use being a bitch over it
>>
>>691050016
>>691050657
I hear she became quite the slut after her blackmail experience.

>>691051582
which friend, and did you fuck her too?
>>
>>691048534
>>691049178
Keep going, nigger
>>
>>691051850
Maybe I did but I'm not sharing anything that would identify me
>>
>>691052469
kik? I'll share some OC if you will. I never posted even half the pics she took for me.
>>
>>691052469
Post some OC. How recently did you fuck her?
>>
Middle school teacher here. One of my female students gave me a blowjob. Nobody knows except for you, /b/.
>>
>>691052469
Is she still married to the white guy?
>>
>>691054249
hi again mr molester
>>
>>691054554
I'm really sorry. It sometimes drives me a little crazy that I can't share this with anyone but /b/. However, /b/ is the reason I'm still posting and not in jail. So, I love you /b/

And hey! Don't call me a... well okay, you got me there :(
>>
>>691054249
story?
>>
>>691054839
it's ok /b/ro I would probably do the same thing in your situation. No judgement here.
>>
>>691054249
Lucky fucking bastard. How do you get a middle school girl to blow you? How does that even happen?????
>>
>>691024848

You might be referring to a gun enthusiast. Like a car enthusiast or a wine enthusiast, they are seldom true examples the typical owner.
>>
>>691016274
A buddy of mine is being abused by his girlfriend.
I think she beats him, and I know for a fact that she carved her initials into his back. I feel bad for him, but he has made me swear not to get anyone else involved.
>>
>>691055664
Do it anonymously, just have the police say they came over on a domestic violence call, neighbors heard them, etc

A dead bro isn't a bro you can keep
>>
i was raped as a kid by several older kids in my neighborhood.
>>
>>691052469
I posted pics of her and another anon came forward and said he works with her, or did work with her, and was fooling around with her. Is that you?
>>
>>691056024
Greentext/story?
>>
>>691021357
she is using you and you're a cuck
>>
Cam chat blackmail guy reporting
>>
>>691044781
Lucky fuck. I envy you.
>>
>>691055979
>A dead bro isn't a bro you can keep
Damn, that's fair enough.
I'll call the cops, enough is enough.
>>
>>691056251
uh there were a lot of instances but i think it sort of peaked at one: a lot of it is kind of blocked out
>be me maybe 7
>always want to hang out with brothers friends
>they've been lowkey molestering me for a while
>one day we go to friend/neighbors house
>his older brothers room is really big and dark
>main kid, this one hispanic boy, is really focused on me
>i think like four guys brother, his friend, third friend, and an older brother
>older brother is like an adult 17-23ish
>room is dark, playing video games
>friend says 'hey anon want to play truth or dare'
>this means it's time for him to molester
>uh okay
>some stuff happens memory is spotty
>he moves my skirt up
>rubs his dick against me
>usually he just rubs against me and i remember its slimy
>this time while rubbing he slips in
>OW
>i yelp but he's like humping and stuff
>this hurts a lot
>one pump he pulls back
>blood everywhere
>he's like 'what the fuck'
>i start freaking out/crying
>everyone runs over
>'dude you popped her cherry'
>i remember like four teenagers fucking whiping at my legs with toilet paper
>blood running everywhere
>>
>>691055015
I should just copy it somewhere every time I green text what happened, but then I'd be accused of copypasta.

>be me, gym teacher
>girl in my class (i taught in a school with co-ed gym classes) was having trouble with fitness test, specifically the distant running portion
>does the right thing, asks her to join me and other students for run training after school
>she does so. with proper training and dedication, she got fit enough to pass fitness test
>she keeps coming to running sessions with me and other students
>near end of year, she was the fastest female runner in her grade
>she hangs around me a lot, sometimes on break and very often after school
>enjoys having her around, but didn't think much of it
>fucking oblivious to how she feels about me. didn't notice how often she touches me until very recently
>before school's out, no one attended last running session after school except her
>she ends up sucking my cock in the gym equipment room. i didn't stop her because she is cute, i care for her, and i am a weak man
>freaks out afterwards, comes to /b/ for advice
>/b/ saves my life, tells me to not turn myself in and how to get away with it if she decides to tell someone
>met with her few days later, tells her we can't do that anymore because i want to be a good teacher and do what's best for her. tells her we could see the principal together if she wants
>she doesn't want to get me in trouble (she's still blaming herself), but says she wants us to go back to the way we were
>promises her we can hang out in the summer (she's afraid of being abandoned, especially after the incident we had)
>school's out now, went hiking with her couple of days ago
>so far so good
>really thinks that by summer's end, she'd want my peen in all of her holes
>when that happens, i'll be too weak to stop her once again

That's basically it, sorry I type slow.
>>
Not really a good secret per se... but I have a female friend that has been my room mate off and on over the last 10 years. (We end up living together every few years) -- She moves around a lot but always ends up back here in town... well... I have had the hots for her since we met but she is not interested in me what so ever. She views me as a brother. Even when we've talked about "our types" of what we look for in other people she flat out told me once "No offence, but you're just not my type. I couldn't even imagine it, it would be like fucking my brother". And in all the time we've known each other shes stuck to that. I know I will NEVER get to fuck her... but I jack off all the time thinking about cumming inside of her. I would do pretty much anything to fuck her, but it will literally never happen.
>>
>>691016274
My wife doesn't know I'm gay. I suck 2 cocks a week right after work.

I can't keep it hard for her and she thinks it is because she has gained weight.
>>
>>691057210
how do you feel about it all now?
>>
>>691057296
give it to her! just make sure there are no pictures, no emails, nothing exchanged that can track back to you via electronic devices or otherwise.
>>
One time, my mom, she bought me an off brand lunchable, and i called her a bitch. we were never the same
>>
>>691055163
It wasn't meditated, honestly. I'm just an oblivious and weak man that professionally should've known better. But now that we are where we are, I'm following through with /b/'s advice and taking measures to make sure I have logs of events in case she changes her mind and wants to send me into butt-pounding prison after all. She doesn't seem the type though. She's a sweet girl, trying to figure out what she wants.

>>691055182
Check my text >>691057296
>>
File: faggots-gonna-faggot.jpg (60 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
faggots-gonna-faggot.jpg
60 KB, 800x800
>>691057874
Why not just come out of the closet? All you're doing by staying with her is cheating on her, and denying who you really are with her, so you're lying to her all the time and the fact that she blames herself for your faggot ass going limp with her.... that's wrong, anon. Be a fucking man and just tell her you're gay.
>>
I have a fuck ton of money I don't tell anybody about.
>>
>>691057905
not to be edgy but it sort of fractured my psyche
i literally hate the brother and i definitely have some mental illness (not sure whats from that and whats hereditary)
basically im just real salty. also when i lost my virginity i was terrified they would think i wasnt a virgin because i didn't bleed, but i didnt know to be worried about that until i was much older
>>
>>691016274
I secretly wish i had a terminal disease, so i can see who actually gives a fuck about my existance
>>
>>691057404
are you me?
>>
>>691058111
I am extremely envious of you. I've always wanted a middle school aged girl to blow me. I want that more than anything in this world. I would never attempt it though, prison just isn't worth it. That's the only reason I don't actively try it. Your life is fucking OVER the moment you get caught. I'll just stick to living vicariously though guys like you that are actually living the dream.
>>
i drove 20 minutes to the church that my crush works at, slit my wrist in the parking lot, and drew the sigil of asmodeus on the glass doors with the blood
>>
>>691058225
keep it to your fucking self forever, families are just leeches you have to "love"
>>
>>691058514
where can i get me a guy like this
>>
>>691017637
How are those AIDS goin' champ?
Are they med-resistant?
>>
>>691057980
It's too late on no electronic exchanges :( we communicate via text and email and sometimes skype. I made sure that I never put down anything inappropriate though, and I've asked her to do the same because it's risky.

She's so silly. She suggested we use code words. I said if it requires code words, it probably shouldn't be said. She gave me the bitch stare lol.
>>
>>691016274
My two oldest sons were conceived from anal
>>
I got high and had sex with my girlfriend tonight. She's on her period, and I liked it.

I'm in Denver Colorado for the first time and the uber guy gave me some candy someone had tipped him and between those and the edibles I bought this morning... also got some infused icy hot stuff going, on my butt. I like to wipe with lotion sometimes. The burn feels amazing.
>>
>>691022154

He's a bundle of sticks bound together?
>>
>>691058772
Im in Colorado Springs. Good on ya man
>>
>>691058365
Heh.. I take it you're in the same boat as me eh? It sucks doesn't it? It's a massive bummer to be attracted to someone that wants NOTHING to do with you sexually. I have to pretend I am not into her. The closest I get to ANYTHING sexual with her is I glance at her tits from time to time when I know she isn't watching me. But all that does is frustrate me even more... I would literally destroy her pussy if ever given the chance. I'd fuck her so hard she wouldn't walk right for a month! But.... it'll never happen. Just once of those things I have to deal with.
>>
>>691058772
Well not for the first time. Just the first since it became legal to get this stuff here.
>>
>>691058600
i'm not a guy
>>
>>691044781
Hmmm. Never heard of this. Downloading the app. What's your technique?
>>
>>691058111
checked.

As I said, I get it. We all have our weak points. Mine is different to yours but I still feel shitty about it and wonder if I'm a bad person because of it.
>>
>>691058914
My lady friend said the exact thing you were told about "being a brother" and all that. I've known this person for over a decade as well, and absolutely adore them but have never attempted a relationship. I've told her how I feel and we still do stuff, but she's dating some fuck and I know it'll never happen between us, even though I'm not in it for the sex.
>>
I have hidden smoke detector cameras in all the flats I own and rent out. I have 1000s of videos of my females tenants rubbing themselves off.
>>
>>691058309
that's pretty fucked up anon, sorry that happened to you. No the first salty molestee I've spoken to.

What kind of mental illness is 'some mental illness'?
>>
>>691052469
this>>691053942

I must know. I've heard many stories about her, in all the recent threads. Some say she was a massive slut already, others say she's definitely a slut now. So how recently did you fuck her? Give us some greentext /b/ro. We don't need details. I know who her husband was, but have no contact with her anymore, although I've thought of doing it again.
>>
>>691058462
I don't know if it's a dream... it's like climbing Mt. Everest. When you're at the top, it feels great, but you also know you can die at a moment's notice. Okay, I'm not good with metaphors/similes.

Also, girls that young don't really know what they're doing at all, but they pretend to. She certainly didn't know what she was doing. I came mainly from seeing her being so awkward yet cute.
>>
>>691059112
Allow me to clarify, I would DATE my female friend if ever given the chance as well, it's not just sex I want, but the fact that I would ruin her vagina if I could. I'm just very attracted to her. It sucks to want what you can't have, I totally understand.
>>
>>691059165
Don't they find out it's a camera when they go to change the battery of the smoke detectors...?
>>
>>691059586
>I would DATE my female friend if ever given the chance
sounds pretty gay
>>
>>691059026
I'll be downloading this also. I'm the cam chat blackmail guy, never met any of my ladies, though am tempted by one
>>
>>691059110
I'd love to hear your experiences, /b/rother. It's not like I have a lot of people I can ask about this in real life.
>>
>>691058910
I'm headed to springs from here tomorrow. I heard that if you're a first tike customer at the dispensaries here in Denver some of them give you a free joint. Unfortunately my first stop only have one with purchase of over a certain amount. I went way over that but the free joint is some star wars themed crap and tasted like burnt coffee. I'm mixing it with the Durban. That might have been my downfall. That and what the driver gave us. People are so nice here.
>>
>>691018933

When ever they bring it up i just say i got tested recebtly (within the ladt 3 months) worked lie 90+% of the time
>>
>>691059264
>What kind of mental illness is 'some mental illness'?
oh boy
uh definitely depressed and extremely anxious. not gonna self diagnose but i have what many people have pointed out looks like mania.
i hallucinate, but this is almost definitely hereditary as are some of the other schizoid traits (word salad/inconsistent thinking/etc)
i have very extreme nightmares which i have been medicated over.

basically just a lot of stuff. i'm too anxious to go to a doctor proper so right now im sort of stewing in a bunch of symptoms but no diagnosis
>>
>>691059855
Steamboat springs.
>>
>>691059810
I'm the other blackmail guy in this thread. Care to chat sometime and compare stories? I'm still waiting for anon who says he knows the woman I blackmailed, to step up and show some proof. I'm beginning to think he's full of it.
>>
>>691059399
I get that most girls that age wouldn't know what they're doing, but I know I would cum from seeing their little hands wrapped around my cock while trying to look sexy as they suck me off. The thought of that alone is bliss. I can't even imagine how amazing it must be in person. I think about it all the time, but I don't have the guts to act on it. The risk just isn't worth it for me. I definitely envy you and other guys that get to experience it though. It has to be the greatest fucking feeling on earth.
>>
>>691059662

The are all wired in to the mains with only back up battery power which I come and change every 6 months. I alway make a big deal of doing regular smoke detector tests etc so they have no reason to touch them. Even if they did open them up the camera lens is very small and most wouldn't even notice.
>>
>>691059853
mine are different. I fucked an underage girl or two, but that was back when I was 18/19.

My weak point is cheating (with adult women)

>>691059810
cam blackmail guy you are incorrigible.
>>
I've been having an affair with some bitches husband for the last couple of months.

Nothing spectacular
>>
i constantly daydream about abducting a man. i don't really want to hurt him, maybe draw his blood a little, but i just want to keep him chained somewhere cold and talk to him, kiss his body, hug him, etc. he'll be afraid, and i'll keep him afraid, and later pretend to be a different person who stumbles upon his prison and frees him. i get the power of being the abductor, i get to relish in his fear and confusion and desperation, and then i get to bask in the feeling of being his savior.
>>
>>691060310
Get into something healthier like domination porn. Don't go fuck somebody innocent over.
>>
I put all the nudes I take of my wife online. She has no idea
>>
>>691060030
I just blackmail for more cam shows. I take it you meet em.

I get chatting to them, try and dig for info without them knowing, look around in the background for identifying logos, football teams, school jumpers etc.

Slowly bring em round to touching themselves etc on the guise that it's fun and I can show them how to do it properly.

The point at which they cum, and then I tell them its recorded and will share it with her friends, to them bursting into tears and begging makes me fucking diamonds every time!

One girl is so scared I can make her do just about anything.
>>
I have nudes of two of my friends girlfriends which I stole from their phones.
>>
>>691059937
this seems very familiar. exactly the same symptoms as the other molestee I'm thinking of. Thought you might be her for a minute but in her case it wasn't her brother.
>>
>>691060519

Upload some videos and become a legend.
>>
>>691060695
I have been trying to get him to do that for months, good luck
>>
>>691060519
You're a sick fuck. I salute you. You're doing God's work.
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 37

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.