Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What we know: Mass shootings correlate with less strict gun control

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 44
File: 20130731-180911.jpg (483 KB, 2048x943) Image search: [Google]
20130731-180911.jpg
483 KB, 2048x943
What we know: Mass shootings correlate with less strict gun control measures.

What we know: "A well regulated Militia, being (necessary)to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
This is context heavy and relates to the threat of a tyranical government. Just look at when it was written. As you do not have weaponry on the same level as the government, and are unable to overthrow corruption, the use of this as a point for argument is invalid.

Now on the subject of gun control.
1. You can still have guns with stricter gun control. It makes it much harder for your enemies, the ones you bought the gun for in the first place, to get a gun and ammo.

2. Prices for guns on the black market fucking skyrocket. In australia a glock on the black market goes for $15 000.

3. Criminals can no longer go to wall mart and buy a gun to kill you thus giving you the advantage in the event of a home invasion.

4. You still have your guns to protect you and go hunting and do all the things you enjoy, but it is now way less likely that retards will have access to them.

So why isn't strict gun control a thing yet? All it does is tip the odds in your favour.
>>
Riight, because criminals want a paper trail. 2/10 for making me respond.
>>
>>689723859
goverment is full blown retarded ur not fit to lead rule or try to govern me
>>
>>689723859
>Royalist: You can't beat the empire! Put down your guns.
>2016Cuck: You can't beat the government! put down your guns.
Same faggot different era.
>>
>>689725319
Essentially this. It makes me wonder how big of cucks the loyalists were in the 1770s
>>
Black market in Australia is so expensive because it had no borders with other mainland countries. America would be cheaper because of mexico. It would also make the gun trade larger for cartels
>>
File: martyrdomnottoday.jpg (379 KB, 964x718) Image search: [Google]
martyrdomnottoday.jpg
379 KB, 964x718
>>
>>689723859
most mass shootings have nothing to do with the gun laws, this last one in orlando should never have happened, the man was reported multiple times to law enforcement and was being watched by the FBI. its not the gun laws, its people not doing their jobs.
I wish people would stop blaming the weapons used in these crimes and look at the criminals doing the crime. Look at the middle east right now, they dont use guns they just use bombs. Id much rather take my chances with a man and a gun than a man with a bomb.
Ban guns? we'll just have more bombings with no way for people to defend themselves.
>>
>>689726321
its not banning guns at all though. it just makes it harder to obtain a gun if you are a criminal such as the orlando shooter. Or if you have any sort of anger issues or mental disorder if it would be harder, but not impossible, to get a gun. all you have to do is prove yourself to not be that guy that might murder 50 people. and you sir have a gun.
>>
>>689723859
>stricter gun control
Such as what? You haven't explained how this would apply. The only thing you've said is that criminals wouldnt leisurely buy guns legally, which is a measure that it already in place.
>>
this
>>689726321
>>
There is literally no reason to not at the very least make it require a license no different than a car.

People use the word strict. This isn't strict, find out who bought it and write the name down, check it against a couple of obvious lists(1. Violent Felony Offender 2.Terrorist 3.Fucking Crazy) Hell might also be worth it to have Shooting school a requirement /w grades of weapons. Want a shotgun? Sorry grandma we gotta make sure you can shoot it and actually hit your target without breaking a hip. This would actually be better for the gun community as it would raise competency and make gun owners not look so fucking bad.
>>
Also keep that list of serials and owners so when an AR-15 modded for full auto shows up in some nutjob's hands it's the fault of the asshole who sold it to him off-market.
>>
>>689727595
Except the libs want to ban the scary looking ones you cunt.

I unlike many gunfags actually have no objection to background checks etc. I'd really like my concealed carry permint (harder check than gun purchase) to be proof enough to avoid the time sink everytime but I don't buy so many guns that a couple hours at the shop waiting for paperwork to get done has a huge impact on my life.

This want to ban AR15S cause they look scary is fuck traded though. It's just a semi automatic rifle. Not particularly special in acuracy or ability to deal death. It's just super customizable and as it's popular it's what has been used in shootings. I can almost see an argument against high capacity magazines...it at least makes more sense than "that one looks scary" but honestly with some practice you can swap mags so fast I doubt it would make a big difference.
>>
>>689727595
It's a slippery slope though. Where will it stop?
The second amendment exists to protect us from tyranny. If you want to hand your freedom over and be defenseless go ahead, but you will be alone. Fuck you.
Criminals don't care about consequences, so laws mean nothing to them. Law abiding citizens are the ones that have to deal with your restrictions.
>>
>>689728603
IMO
A license should not be approved if:
A person is subject to an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO), or for 10 years
from the expiry of the AVO (unless the AVO has been revoked).
* If a person is subject to a good behaviour bond for a prescribed offence.
* If a person is subject to a firearms or weapons prohibition order.
* A person has been convicted within the last 5 years of an offence prescribed
by the regulations.
A prescribed offence is a conviction for offences involving firearms or weapons,
prohibited drugs, violence, offences of sexual nature or involving fraud,
dishonesty, stealing, robbery or offences relating to terrorism.
>>
>>689729103
Already keep serials.
Already illegal to sell to criminal scum.
Already illegal(and not trivial) to modify to full auto

Don't believe all the feels Hillary sells. Seriously half the problem with the debate is the noguns don't even realize the regulations already in place. Librard leaders have em convinced it's the wild west like people literally just walk in and trade eggs for a gun and ammo and walk out no paperwork needed or some shit.
>>
>>689728870
>might also be worth it to have Shooting school a requirement /w grades of weapons. Want a shotgun? Sorry grandma we gotta make sure you can shoot it and actually hit your target without breaking a hip. This would actually be better for the gun community as it would raise competency and make gun owners not look so fucking bad.
A look at the use of guns by gun owners shows wonderful competency. What are you talking about?
>>
>>689729330
List of offenses is bad. Go for stopping violent offenders obviously. Drug offense though not so much. Also while I'm against sexual offenses I don't see what that has to do with guns.
>>
>>689728870
>There is literally no reason to not at the very least make it require a license no different than a car.

That license exists and is called a CWP.
>>
>>689729166
Semi-auto should be banned too, really.
>>
>>689730476
Because criminals will wait for you to pull the bolt back.

I would rather get shot than get stabbed to death or my brain bashed in with a hammer.
Guns aren't the problem here.
>>
>>689728870
A gun is a right, a car is a privilege.
>>
>>689723859
It doesn't tip the odds in our favor, it does the exact opposite. At the end of the day, if it's us against them, wouldn't you want criminals to be armed too?
>>
>>689730476
For what purpose? Tbh I like my bolt guns more. But I could easily kill 30 folk with my bolt action 5 round magazine mossin before the cops showed up.

Honestly if you had any idea how quick an experienced shooter could load and fire even a single shoot weapon you'd understand why this literally doesn't matter. But you're a noguns faggot that doesn't have the slightest idea. It's like no drivers debating driving laws...you simply don't understand the subject well enough.
>>
>>689723859
If the 2nd amendment was written with exclusivity to technology of the time, then how can the 1st amendment be applied to the internet? You don't get to picked and choose what you like about it.
>>
>>689723859
>that trumpet on the gun
what does it shoot? soundwaves?
>>
File: 1435425820519.jpg (195 KB, 1262x1250) Image search: [Google]
1435425820519.jpg
195 KB, 1262x1250
>>689723859
>>
Who gave the nigger guns?
>>
It doesnt stop at guns.

In europe they have knife control and are looking to ban bb guns soon.

You have to ask yourself do you trust your government 100 percent?

If the goverment makes dumb choices now when we are armed just imagine when they un arm the whole populace.
>>
>>689723859
is there a name for this land of fairy's you speak of?
why not just give the government your DNA sample now?
>>
>>689726321
you would think they wanted him to do this.
>>
>>689723859
>gun control corilates to more mass shootings

Yeah look at Australia or Japan or England or Canada or China, soooooo many more mass shootings than the US.

Oh wait..
>>
>>689729166
>couple hours at the shop waiting for paperwork

Wait, this is all you have to do when you want to buy a gun?
>>
>>689727595
its the system we already have in place.
>>
>>689729103
another resident of dreamland. some good drugs huh kid.
>>
>>689731781
The fuck are you gonna do against tanks and shit with your fucking knife? Or your BB gun?

Hell, given the types of technology first world militaries have access to today, do you actually believe that your fucking AR or whatever is going to help you?

You're delusional.
>>
>>689725272

>implying groups of elected officials with law degrees and doctorates are not fit to lead the autistic, superstitious, quasi-illiterate masses.

yeah okay
>>
>>689729330
you do realize yelling at your mother is considered domestic violence.
>>
>>689723859
>You can still have guns with stricter gun control. It makes it much harder for your enemies, the ones you bought the gun for in the first place, to get a gun and ammo.
It also makes it much easier for your enemies to take them away from you.

> Criminals can no longer go to wall mart and buy a gun to kill you thus giving you the advantage in the event of a home invasion.
They can't do it now either, felons aren't allowed to buy guns.
>You still have your guns to protect you and go hunting and do all the things you enjoy, but it is now way less likely that retards will have access to them.
Unless the government suddenly decides they don't want you to have guns and take them away from you.

>So why isn't strict gun control a thing yet?
It is here in Europe and mass shootings still happen.
>>
>>689732021
yup less than that even, took me like 15-30 min last time
>>
>>689732237
clearly you have never seen me with a knife.
>>
>>689723859
Chris Rock has an alternative solution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrFVtmRXrw
>>
>>689730476
remember computers didn't exist in 1776 but multiple firing weapons did.
>>
>>689732408
Wow, okay I thought you actually have to go through some background checks and wait couple of days. In that case, USA probably needs to reform this a bit.
>>
File: 78128573.BA6JyZTf.TimeTravel.jpg (70 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
78128573.BA6JyZTf.TimeTravel.jpg
70 KB, 800x640
How about one of these?
>>
>>689732435
Holy shit you fucking neckbeard. Please share the story of how you've taken down drones, tanks, or even a person using military-grade weaponry from a distance with a knife...
>>
>>689732021
Fill out all paperwork. Wait for phone check with the fucking FBI. Wait longer in some cases 2 weeks.

Wtf do you want? Seriously how hard do you think it should be and how long a wait?

You either pass a background check or you don't. Arbitrary wait times would just give nut jobs that pass the screening more time to plan.
>>
>>689731987
welcome retards, have a seat.
>>
>>689729685
Uh... Are you retarded?

Private sellers require no background checks.
>>
>>689732021
see>>689732028
>>
>>689732237
the other tard has just entered the building.
>>
>>689732237
And you think you'll have a better chance with nothing at all?
>>
>>689732237
US civil war started with the capture of an arms depot. There are numerous National Guard outposts all over the country. Each one has tanks and weapons. I know private militia that have personal tanks. Mostly any rebellion today would rely on making the government look like monsters. They would never nuke their own country.
>>
>>689732641
Holy shit. Hypersensitive cuckold libtard took the B8. Christ on a cracker.
>>
>>689732641
i was making a joke...
>>
>>689732758
They do in my state.
>>
>>689732351
doesn't make them better people. actually its quite the opposite.
>>
>>689732021
depending on the state,
the paperwork is all the background checks they have you do, which is in every state in the US. other than that I know in my state it took me almost $300 6 months and a 8 hour class before I could even go touch a gun in a shop. then get to the shop pick out a gun and wait another 30mins to an hour to finish up background checks i've already been through multiple times.
Shits not easy im so tired of people saying how easy it is to get a gun. You know what it is easy, if you go buy one on the street. But for us law abiding citizens its not.
>>
They making steam punk guns for hipster school shooters now?
>>
>>689723859
Negative. Mass shootings happen where there is more gun control. No guns allowed in schools, clubs, movie theaters. That's why they go there to kill. They know no one will be able to stop them. No one there will have a gun to shoot back.
>>
>>689733114
so you can go out in style
>>
>>689732237

This point can't be stressed enough. It always cracks me up. I love the people who say "come and take them" when someone mentions the goverment coming for your guns or some such nonsense. Listen peeps, if the US government wants your guns, they could take them without batting an eye. What is your cache of hunting rifles, handguns, and (if you're lucky), AR-15 or M16 going to do about a fully equipped S.W.A.T. team? Or a mounted APC full of a dozen armored soldiers? Or for that matter, an F16? I'll just sit back and watch the fireworks.
>>
The following is a list of reasons why you can be denied a gun:

Convicted of a felony. Convicted in any court of a crime which in punishable by a term of more than one year or a misdemeanor punishable by more than two years.
See Also: Can You Pass a Firearms Background Check?

Indicted for a crime punishable by more than one year. (Felon)
A fugitive from justice. (Wanted)
A user of illegal drugs or an addict. (Druggy. Doesn't specify what it considered a controlled substance)
Involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
An illegal alien
Dishonorably discharged from the armed forces.
Renounced your U.S. citizenship.
Subject to a restraining order for threatening a family member. (Note: An RO can be obtained without any criminal conviction)
Convicted of domestic violence.

Now I question why "On a terrorist watch list" and "Being looked at by the FBI for terrorism" aren't on that list.
>>
bait
>>
>>689732624
the check was what the brady bunch wanted.
its their fault. ironic isn't it.
>>
>>689732237
Are you saying we should back down because they have better weaprony than we do? They might have better weapons but there are more of us than them. We could put up a good fight, I bet
>>
>>689732641
shut up tard boy
>>
>>689733117
>Negative. Mass shootings happen where there is more gun control.
Australia would disagree with that. It's the hyper-violent American culture that causes mass-shootings. They're a horrible race of people. No wonder Hitler wanted them all gone.
>>
>>689732758
not required but name one who has?
>>
In romania is so hard to get a gun,you need like a hundred papers just to get a fucking pistol,it will be faster to kill someone with a stick.
>>
CONVICTED FELONS ALREADY CAN'T LEGALLY OWN A GUN. HOW WILL STRICTER LAWS STOP CRIMINALS FROM GETTING GUNS? IS ALREADY ILLEGAL. STRICTER LAWS ONLY EMPOWER THE GOVERNMENT MORE WHICH FLIES IN THE FACE OF THE ANTI TYRANNY THAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT WAS MEANT TO COMBAT. PEOPLE HAVE TO RESPECT THE RULE OF LAW IN ORDER FOR THE LAW TO BE EFFECTIVE. THE MENTALLY ILL AND CRIMINALS DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LAWS. IT'S A SOCIETY PROBLEM, NOT A GUN PROBLEM. MUCH LIKE HEROIN ADDICTION IS A BEHAVIOR PROBLEM, NOT A SYRINGE PROBLEM. FUCK!
>>
>>689733022
Another case on noguns not understanding anything about the topic of guns and gun control. This shit is controlled mostly on a State by State basis. Which makes the rules vary from State to State. There is an overlying Federal system that also governs, but States can go much stricter.
>>
>>689733022
Many do not.
>>
>>689725319
/thread
>>
>>689727595
He wasn't a criminal when buying the gun, though, he was a security guard. Maybe you people should blame the security guard mcompany for not doing a complete background check before hiring him.
>>
File: KNIFE SCOPE 013.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KNIFE SCOPE 013.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>689732641
I can take your ass down with my knife from 100 meters.
It goes around corners, too
>>
File: 1366321311225.jpg (118 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1366321311225.jpg
118 KB, 720x720
>>689731781
>>
>>689732624
see>>689733102
>>
>>689723859
Because Americans are stupid. Senate won't pass a bill because they're defending the Constitution. I don't k ow if they know this, but the British probably won't be invading.... it's been 200 years.
>>
>>689733102
This.

Though honestly the process is hardly painful. If I actually thought it would prevent any significant crime I'd vote to double up on wait times and checks. The reality is though that criminals just buy illegal and these crazy mass shooters often could legally own guns before they committed their crimes so no system no mater how slow and invasive would have stopped them.
>>
File: 1436651811715.png (889 KB, 1388x1360) Image search: [Google]
1436651811715.png
889 KB, 1388x1360
>>689723859
>As you do not have weaponry on the same level as the government, and are unable to overthrow corruption, the use of this as a point for argument is invalid.

False.
>>
>>689733542
Kek
>>
>>689723859
[Citation Needed]
>>
File: 781323649.jpg (530 KB, 600x2600) Image search: [Google]
781323649.jpg
530 KB, 600x2600
>>689729270
>The second amendment exists to protect us from tyranny. If you want to hand your freedom over and be defenseless go ahead
You've had your 'freedoms' stripped away over the past decades. I've still seen no uprising.
>>
File: 1465754318900.jpg (50 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
1465754318900.jpg
50 KB, 696x960
>>
We should be able to have tanks, missiles, jets, what ever we need.

"If circumstances should at any time oblige the government to form an army of any magnitude that army can never be formidable to the liberties of the people while there is a large body of citizens, little, if at all, inferior to them in discipline and the use of arms, who stand ready to defend their own rights and those of their fellow-citizens. This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it, if it should exist." - The Federalist Papers : No. 29
>>
>>689723859
Omar was under investigation by the FBI and they were unable to find enough evidence to deem him dangerous.
>>
>>689728870
>There is literally no reason to not at the very least make it require a license no different than a car.

Except you don't need licenses for any right. That's the reason. Retard.
>>
>>689733210
what is gorilla warfare?
>>
>>689734001
>his name is 'omar'
>did not deem him dangerous
god damnit, fbi, what happened? asleep on the job again?
>>
>>689733541
bro, he was watch list as fuck. also
>security guard
>the irony kek
>>
>>689733882
Lies
>>
>>689734066
It's when packs of niggers kill each other in the streets and then a white cop comes along and gets viciously beaten by niggers and shoots one and Al Sharpton cries tears of racism and president obamatan says the dead nigger looks like his pretend son
>>
>>689729270
you think if the military came after you, you would actually be able to defend yourself?
also criminals don't have to import them because there are enough to steal from legitimate sources or buy from a legitimate gun owner off the books or at a gun show.
>>
>>689733856

This.
>>
>>689723859
1. Not true at all. Stricter gun control does not make it harder for anyone to get guns except those obtaining them legally.

2. Prices sky rocket when you live on a giant island, not when you share a giant border with a cartel run country.

3.Criminals can't go to Walmart and buy a gun now, wtf are you talking about?

4. Stricter gun control only applies to law abidding citizens, not to anyone else. The law abiding citizen will have smaller clips, weaker ammo, etc. Criminals will still have access to whatever they can find.

This is like saying that making narcotics harder to get will make less people uluse narcotics. It has been shown that in Americe that's not the case. Less people who need legal drugs will have the same access, abusers will have to find other source's for their narcotics.
>>
>>689726321
It's been discussed on 538 this week that guns are more popular for terrorist attacks in the States because the materials for bomb-making are very strictly controlled and watched. So someone somewhere puts you on a list if you're buying the materials.

Anyway,
I don't necessarily have an issue with buying, purchasing, or owning guns. But perhaps the biggest loophole in gun laws is that, since states don't coordinate policy, many guns are actually transported from places where the laws on purchases are less strict, to those where they are. There was an article recently discussing the "pipeline" for guns from the south to Chicago, NYC, etc. So it's an interesting conundrum, because the gun laws do technically work in the places that have them, they just have no way of making sure guns don't cross the borders. Same as what happened in France, actually. There weren't checkpoints at the border with other nations to keep the guns used (and presumably also the attackers) in the Paris attacks out.
>>
>>689731987
>Not knowing that the combined populations of Canada, Japan & England do not compare with the U.S. population. Also, the USA has more niggers.
>>
>>689733930
We can. We just have to pay for them and I'm assuming a fuckton of fees.
>>689733210
Law enforcement are majorly pro guns. They would not comply with an order to raid peoples houses. The second the govt declares war on its own people is the second it seals its own death.
>>
>>689733507
True. But my statement was no less imprecise that the one I replied to.

Honestly I already own several guns. Bassicaly at least one of each kind. So if I was going to snap and do something stricter control of sales wouldn't stop me. If I wanted to kill you I wouldn't go to the store and start filling out paperwork I'd just use one I already have. This is why while I'm 100% okay with regulation I think those of us who have cleared the checks and have a license should get like an express lane or something. Seems silly to wait for aproval for a firearm for saftey when I already own 13 of em.
>>
>>689733542
ayy that was actually pretty funny
>>
>>689734545

Someone with knowledge that this is not a binary issue... Watch out man, people might learn something.
>>
>>689732995
>>689732980
b8 is good m8. i lyke b8 m8, b8 is good m8. Srsly tho, i thought you were actually being serious

maybe i have an extra chromosome or three.
>>
>>689732237
The us government is layered, president, congress senate judges. Its layer to prevent tyranny, the second amendment is one of those layer giving some form of power to the people.

If we give up that power and were all helpless.

Again you mentioned tank and stuff do you really really trust the government 100%? You have to ask yourself that and really think about it.

History repeats itself and governments are known to turn against thier people.

And if our little ar15 will be useless then why dont they just confiscate them from all of us? I mean they have tanks and drones right, should be easy right?

Really take emotion out of it and think about it.
>>
>>689733930
The quote contradicts the meme. The quote is discussing the merits of a citizen militia versus an army, and concludes that without an army, the best alternative is a regulated militia. We have an army. And also it can hardly be said that the "militia" we have is well-regulated, given the number of gun deaths in the country every year.
>>
>>689733563
As if the military would take up arms against civilian America in that manner.
>>
>>689734461
Stop it with the gun show shit. People selling guns illegally at a gun show with no background checks are SELLING THEM ILLEGALLY. How will putting more restrictions on guns change that. Do you think pepole illegally selling guns out of the back of their car will stop doing it when additional laws make it more illegal? No! The only people who will change their business model are the ones doing it legally, costing them revenue and doing nothing to change the actual gun problem. We can't enforce the existing laws. What will adding more laws accomplish?
>>
>>689734868
That is the point though. You're insisting that they are taking the guns because the government is scared of you. they're not. Maybe it is actually in everyone's best interest that there is better gun control?

I don't trust the government 100%, no. But I know that a first world government isn't going to turn and start attacking its people using its own military. Far too much to lose with not much to gain. The government would destroy itself in the process...

Taking the emotion out is what makes this easy. The guns aren't being taken to make it easier for the government to exercise military control. They're not going to be taken, just better controlled.
>>
>>689735067
Are you actually using the modern usage of "well-regulated"
>>
>>689723859
Listen here ass hole. There are already laws and regulstions in place. Responsoble gun distributors have every customer on file who purchased a gun. Its the fucking idiots who obtain the weapons legally then sell them to people with no paper trail. I have personally seen this happen many times. Guns are not the issue. Its stupid people making stupid decisions that are the issue. If you are too ignorant to see that, then you are stupid. Yall want to ban assualt style weapons? What happens when you realize that a fucking concealable hand gun can do the exact same thing as an AR? You going to propose banning all guns? Fuck you. You are literally trying to impede on every americans constitutional right by doing so. I hate freedom of speech, becauae too many people say stupid things that dont need to be heard. You dont hear me saying bam freedom of speech. Learn to realize people are a problem. Guns require a user to be fired off. Fuck you liberal hippie
>>
>>689733211

Do you know how people get on the no fly list?

No?

Nobody knows. There were senators on that list that didnt even know how they got in there.

And if there os a terrorist watch list why are these people walking around? Why are they not arrested?

Do You feel safe knowing there are prople on a no fly list walking around?

Really think about that.
>>
>>689729330
>IMO
A license should not be approved if:
A person is subject to an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO),
* If a person is subject to a good behaviour bond for a prescribed offence.
* If a person is subject to a firearms or weapons prohibition order.
Would agree if these terms saw strict requirements for being bound to people. If these binding terms are generously applied, then they should not be used as a measure of gun control until they become more appropriately applied.

>* A person has been convicted within the last 5 years of an offence prescribed
by the regulations.
>A prescribed offence is a conviction for offences involving
>firearms or weapons,
Yes
>prohibited drugs,
Yes
>violence,
Unjust severe criminal violence to another person, yes. Otherwise, no.
>offences of sexual nature or involving fraud, dishonesty, stealing, robbery
No.

>or offences relating to terrorism.
This is a generously applied binding term, so no.

>or for 10 years from the expiry of the AVO
No because this is much too long of a prohibition even after the AVO has already expired.
>>
File: 1462035711631.jpg (153 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462035711631.jpg
153 KB, 900x1200
>>689734066
cool, we're playing Jeopardy!

ok, I secretly have no real political views but will change my opinion to suit the situation. oh, and I'm a lesbian who's double teamed my daughter with my husband. my daughter is named after an area in London.

who's that then?
>>
>>689735297
My point was generally just that no matter how you dice it, current-day gun owners are not a "well-regulated militia." The closest you'd get to that is the "Freemen" doctrine folks in the West that actually think the government is some sort of tyrannical power. And that's not saying much.
>>
>>689733393
The united states funded hitler, prescott bush.

They only joined the war cause of the japanese.

If you anti gun people read some history youd have a more worldly view on politics.
>>
>>689729330
This is already partpart of the NICS check when you buy a gun, tard.

Google atf form 4473. Gun stores are legally obligated to bounce your answers off an fbi database for every. Single. Purchase.
>>
>>689735216
You never know. Never say never. It's very naive to think that could never happen. I think it's very possible and probably even likely given the state of this day and age
>>
>>689725319
Exactly
It's really that fucking simple
>>
>>689735944
yeah man we've all seen zeitgeist too
>>
>>689729166
>This want to ban AR15S cause they look scary is fuck traded though

No it's not

If you own a firearm for a legitimate reason ie. target or hunting, assault rifles are shit. ARs are optimized for ONE purpose - killing people as efficiently as possible
>>
>>689734461
Boston bombers? What happened there? Maybe we should have ganged up on martha stewart for selling those gdamn pressure cookers.
>>
>>689735294
> But I know that a first world government isn't going to turn and start attacking its people using its own military.
How do you know it isn't going to do that tomorrow? In a week? A month? A year? Do you have some magical ability that lets you look into the future?

>They're not going to be taken, just better controlled.
This is exactly how it starts. They start with telling you lies about how you don't need guns and that it's safer to not have them, then they start implementing things that may seem like a good idea, but are either ineffective and costly (background checks and licensing for carrying) or just a plain infringement of your rights (licensing to own a gun, "gun free" zones, banning certain types of firearms) and step by step they take your right away until you are nothing more than a slave, property of the state.

First it's select fire rifles (what do you need that assault rifle for, citizen?), then it's semi-automatics (you don't plan on going on a shooting spree, do you, citizen?), then it's handguns (are you planning to kill someone, citizen?) and then bolt action rifles (what do you need that sniper rifle for, citizen?). This is what will happen and it does fuck all to prevent violent crime.

>Maybe it is actually in everyone's best interest that there is better gun control?
Except it isn't and shootings are less likely to happen in places where citizens are armed. Also please remember that the Omar Mateen was a security guard and passed all the background checks DESPITE showing signs of radicalization.
>>
>>689723859
Iceland. Your anti gun bullshit is invalid. Now shut the fuck up and go stand in the corner, adults are talking.
>>
>>689736270
The reason to own one is protection
There are countless occurences in history of governments attacking their people. You may not like the weapon or what bad things can be done with it but it is absolutely necessary for citizens to have access to them
>>
>>689733563
I always find that argument funny, because a bunch of dirt farmers in central asia have been doing just that for 14 years running, and we've pulled zero of the punches that we would have to if we were to fight that war domestically.

A full scale domestic insurgency, not some BLM bullshit, but a full insurrection would cause major shit to go down in the heirarchy.

T. Someone who has actually been involved in counter insurgency operations.
>>
>>689735294
>The government cares for you
>>
>>689736642
>There are countless occurences in history of governments attacking their people

Then perhaps you need to move to a country that isn't about to elect that fuckwit Trump as it's "president" FUCK

Sort your fucking democracy out
>>
>>689736582
Kek

On a serious note tho, Boston bombing was staged...
>>
>>689736270
I don't give a shit what they're optimized for or what they're designed for. Their use is ultimately up to the person using them.
>>
>>689737218
>Their use is ultimately up to the person using them.

Yeah. Penis enhancers for needle-dicks
>>
>>689736998
As opposed to which country. I would love to know which gun free country has never had the civilians need to defense against tyranny?
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 622x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 622x354
>>689735558
I assume conservative hippies are ok?
>I say with an SKS 7.62mm in one hand, a lot joint in the other, and a Colt 9mm handgrip pokin' outta my jeans.
Goddess Bless America!
>>
>>689737400
ebin x^D
>>
>>689735294
Warren v. District of Columbia

We are chattel to those in power. Never forget that, according to their own stated rules, they owe us nothing.
>>
>>689735294
Well you take one layer, 2nd amendment. Then what? Maybe congress goes cause hey the president isnt able to pass any of his laws because of damn congress. The government isn't scared since the 2nd is gone now. Who The hell need the senate, i mean we got rid of congress it will just make things move faster.

Youre under the impression that the majority of people are bad people, when the majority just want to live peacefully work and take care of thier families.

We need those layers man. The second is just part of that.
>>
>>689737524
>lit joint
Damn autocorrect!
>>
>>689736638
its not anti gun. its anti idiots having a free pass on guilt when a retard buys a gun and kills your children and you walk away with no responsibility like its something that no one can do anything about cause you're too scared of the enemy having a bigger gun than you so you become the enemy that is the threat to all.
>>
>>689723859
Which part of "shall not be infringed" is hard to understand?
>>
Because conswrvatives lack empathy for other humans. They also like to point that urban areas in which gun use has the most restrictions also has the highest rates of gun crimes, as if cities are completely isolated from the next county over, or that there just aren't more people living in the city regadless, and more people = more crime. They fail to realize that entire countries which ARE isolated by borders, gun control is exactly correlated to gun crime. Japan has no access to guns for civilians and virtually no gun crime. Same for every other country with strict laws.

They also believe in some fairytale black market, in which poor street thugs and drug dealers are buying automatic AKs. What they don't realize is that "illegal" guns used by criminals are only illegal because most of them are stolen from law-abiding citizens, or sold by corrupt sellers, or simply purchased by friends. This accounts for the vast majority of weapons used in crime.
>>
>>689737199
Yea, we know. Everything is staged, aurora, australia, france, newtown, 9/11, orlando . We're all sheeple. Bad and mentally ill people never do anything terrible on a large scale.

Funny how the conspiracy always comes out the next day, and when 90% of the conspiracy is wrong, then everyone changes the conspiracy to fit the new evidence. Must be great to live in a world free of criminals where the facts are always bent to fit your new idea. Bet it makes you feel safe and secure to know so much more than us sheeple, no matter how much mental gymnastics it takes to convince yourself.
>>
>>689737409
>As opposed to which country. I would love to know which gun free country has never had the civilians need to defense against tyranny?

You lot really, REALLY believe that one day, you're going to be crouched behind your waggon wheel fighting off Marines don't you?

You REALLY believe that.

Yet you're about to elect either Clinton or Trump

Frankly, you deserve your retarded politicians. Not the Gubberment's fault, it's fucking stupid Muricans who are too fucking dense to elect anyone decent

Go back to reading the Book of Genesis you backwoods retard

Kill yourself
>>
>>689737693
Are you fucking stupid?
Your post says YES.
>>
>>689736998
Running away would not solve the issues this WORLD is facing right now. It's not just a US problem it's worldwide. Ever hear of a one world government?
>>
>>689737774
>Which part of "shall not be infringed" is hard to understand?

Oh FFFS. You've amended your constitution dozens of times, you only think the right to carry arms bit is sacrosanct because it suits your purpose
>>
>>689736635

It really grinds my gears when peoples justification for there view are little fictional plays you tell yourself might happen.
>>
>>689738298
>Ever hear of a one world government

I actually think a one world government is a good idea. It'll happen ine day, just not for fuck knows how long

So you're saying that the solution would be to provide every civilian in the WHOLE world with assault rifles?

Genius, fucking genius
>>
>>689737786
more people=more crime
more people doesn't necessarily mean higher rates of crime.
What about other types of crime? Is gun crime inherently worse than other types? How much of Japan is in poverty? Why do people try to compare unlike countries?
>>689738081
>implying the marines would attack US citizens.
>>
>>689738081
I never once state in my comment that I could defend myself against the government. In fact, I only asked where the magical land that you said we should all move too is. Which of those countries never had the need for revolution.

Also, why do you think military members would be on the side of the government? Do you honestly thing marines are going to mindlessly kill American citizen on order with no thought?

Seems you'really too stupid, mad, and irrational to have a conversation where someone pokes holes in your strawman.
>>
>>689738047
You said it right, they were all staged. Of coarse there are mentally ill people out there who do fucked up shit but in most if not all of the instances you've listed are without a doubt staged. I don't feel safe at all! The exact opposite. Think about it. We have mentally ill people lying about major events in order to control us. That's pretty fucking scary if you ask me.
>>
>>689733563
How much of the US army would join the citizens though?
>>
>>689738301
Except the first 10 are declaratory and restrictive. Meaning we can't touch them without gutting the entire constitution.

And when you're talking about tabula rasa, you're talking about civil war.
>>
>>689738439
Like telling yourself that the government will never try to come for your guns?
>>
>>689738816
>Also, why do you think military members would be on the side of the government? Do you honestly thing marines are going to mindlessly kill American citizen on order with no thought?

So who exactly ARE you intending to fight off from the gubberment with your assault rifle?
>>
>>689738892
20% before the first rounds were traded, another 40% after being ordered to light up the more moderate protesters
>>
>>689739037
>moving goalposts
>>
>>689729330
Unless they buy it at a gun show or face to face. Wherein all you need to do is make a good faith inquiry. "Are you legally allowed to have this gun?" There's no way a criminal or psychopath would lie, right?
>>
>>689738768
Statistics literally show that more guns = more gun crime. There is absolutely nothing stopping an inner city kid from driving ten miles into the next rural area and buying a gun. My point is that the typical argument of urban areas having stricter gun laws and more crime makes no sense, because urban areas of 1) full of people, so statistically there will be more criminals 2) no isolated at all from areas with less restrictions.
>>
>>689739301
But do statistics show that more guns = more crime.

Protip: they don't.
>>
>>689738920
>And when you're talking about tabula rasa, you're talking about civil war.

Yeah, because its clearly worth destroying the most powerful nation on earth with one of the highest standards of living because a democratically elected government decides that people have had enough of mass shooting

That is so obviously worth starting a civil war over

The Chinks can't believe their fucking luck
>>
>>689733210

remember that time we sent all our tanks and drones to the middle east and now there's no more terrorists?

lol, those retards thought they could stop us with a few shitty assault rifles.

(also the AR-15 is the one of the most popular rifles in america, fyi)
>>
>>689738994

No no, that is likely to happen.
Just saying the little monologue of conversation people make up, to stand along the points they make when arguing is stupid. Detracts from logic and is a show of a poor mind.
>>
>>689739301
>more guns=more gun crime
>more small toys=more kids choking on them

Ban them! People shouldn't be held accountable for their actions!
>>
>>689739301
You mean other than having a gun license and background check. That's like saying there is nothing stopping him from walking into a rural pharmacy and coming out with a bunch of oxys.
>>
>>689723859
>what we know

Stopped reading. Everything you know is wrong faggot.
>>
File: Homicide Rate.jpg (135 KB, 800x552) Image search: [Google]
Homicide Rate.jpg
135 KB, 800x552
>>689723859

>1. You can still have guns with stricter gun control. It makes it much harder for your enemies, the ones you bought the gun for in the first place, to get a gun and ammo.

No, it makes it harder for me. They'll just go to the blackmarket to get what they want. Prohibition didn't work, the "War on Drugs" didn't work and neither would this.

>2. Prices for guns on the black market fucking skyrocket. In australia a glock on the black market goes for $15 000.

There are over 300 million guns in this country, you know shit.

>3. Criminals can no longer go to wall mart and buy a gun to kill you thus giving you the advantage in the event of a home invasion.

No, I can't get ammo to train with my gun or go target shooting. Icepick can still get his gun in the ghetto.

>So why isn't strict gun control a thing yet? All it does is tip the odds in your favour.

No it tips the odds in the favor of the government in the event of an armed rebellion against the state.
>>
>>689739123
>>moving goalposts

In what way? One minute you tell me you need you AR to fight off da gubberment, then you tell me that no one from the government will be prepared to come to take your weapons

What is logical inconsistency?

Oh fuck, I forgot the Men in Black
>>
>biggest bait I've seen all month.image
>>
>>689739037

sideways-shooting dindus who are upset that their welfare is gone, and liberal fucks like you.
>>
>>689739301
Read what I said. RATES of gun crime. Rates, which take in the number of people. usually presented as #gun crimes/100,000 people.
Also are you aware that teens are not allowed to buy guns? That buying a gun for someone else is punishable?
>>
>>689739669

This black market that every twat seems to have the number for to be able to pick a gun for a buck. Wtf is wrong with people
>>
>>689723859
>What we know: Mass shootings correlate with less strict gun control measures.

citation needed there, cuckarino.

also stricter gun control laws traditionally correlate with MORE gun violence, not less.
>>
File: Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg (89 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Orwell on right to bear arms.jpg
89 KB, 850x400
>>689739702

What is inconsistent? As it is if the government tried to take our guns they would start a civil war and fuck themselves and that's the point, its a deterrent.

If the people are no longer armed then it becomes much easier to oppress us. If you have the capacity for armed rebellion then it acts as a deterrent to the state if you don't have the capacity for armed rebellion then you'll never get it back in the event that you need it.
>>
>>689723859
In America we know how to make guns with parts from hardware stores, your argument is invalid.
>>
>>689739551
Here's the thing, most people are pretty sick of seeing the daily murders on nightly news, or the weekly massacre. To not take precautions for a growing and prevalent problem is absolutely retarded.

>>689739606
Read my first post anon. It's literally as simple as handing his friend some cash and having him purchase it for him, or finding a corrupt FFL. Those are the biggest sources of guns for criminals right next to breaking into your home/car and stealing it while youre gone.
>>
>>689725319
If you just stop voting for retards, you wouldn't have to worry about this. You have daily mass shootings, something has to be done about your retarded system
>>
>>689739849
the "black market" is just a vague catch-all for anywhere you can buy guns without needing verification, background checks, etc.

usually from a criminal friend who steals them, from a gun show, etc. there is no actual secret black market where seedy merchants deal in illegal wares.
>>
>>689732632
Fucker used zipties for the reddot.
>>
>>689732380
>Making somthing harder to get doesn't make it easier to steal.

>The only crimes are felonies

>muh gobment tyrrany

>eurocucks share a border with sandniggers.
>>
>>689739925

>citation needed there, cuckarino.
>Doesn't cite

Fuck off
>>
File: Gun Control through the ages.png (314 KB, 1024x824) Image search: [Google]
Gun Control through the ages.png
314 KB, 1024x824
>>689739849

There are already over 300 million guns in the country, you can make something like a Sten submachinegun easily in the most basic machine shop and now we have 3D printers.

There's no way that the state can control that.
>>
>>689733563
Worked for the veitcong.
>>
>>689739834
>that buying a gun for someone else is punishable
I'm going to go ahead and use the favorite pro-gun argument of "laws aren't going to stop criminals".
>>
>>689739828
>and liberal fucks like you.

Think you dodged the issue. Is there an armed Liberal Fuck unit that is coming for your guns? Or do we mean red haired SJWs are going to be issued with ARs just for the purpose of taking your gunz?

FYI, someone less liberal than me would be hard to find, I just use my um, brain rather than living in some prepping fantasy world

I've also got an average sized dick, so don't need a substitute
>>
>>689740135
Shit you can print a gun now with a 3D printer
>>
>>689723859
shill
>>
>>689739037
I thought I was pretty clear that I plan on fighting no one. I want my guns to protect my home and family. The intent of the law is to prevent tyranny. You can't just say "I don't see any tyranny today" and use that to abolish the law. I haven't seen the government burn books, commit genocide, enlave a race, or murder a peaceful protester this week. Should we just throw out all the rights and assume they won't try that some day. Or should we protect those rights to ensure they don't happen?
>>
>>689740213

> muh daily mass shooting meme

you realize 90% of those are gang-related, right? and that the media considers 2 people getting shot a "mass shooting"?
>>
>>689723859
I would say gun laws have nothing to do with terrorist attacks. Those are two separate issues completely. Terrorists are on a mission to cause terror by any means. I think they use guns instead of bombs because they noticed the shit storm the guns cause. Bombs agnre illegal anyways.
>>
>>689740222

I get that, however just because one is a criminal. Does not make it easy to find illegal guns.

Plus i believe most illegal guns in the US were once legally bought guns. Using this logic the less legal guns there are out there, the less illegal guns there will be. (Assuming they get collected along the way)
>>
>>689740436

do you not understand that argument?

if existing laws don't stop criminals, how would more laws stop them? criminals, by definition, do not obey laws.
>>
>>689740288
>implying the government is your friend

>implying most misdemeanors warrant taking someone's gun rights away

>implying people aren't getting visits from the police because they have a non-liberal opinion about sandniggers

>americans share a border with mexico
>>
>>689727595
Sure. But then those lists get out of control. Who decides who goes on what list. The no fly list is fucked. A well armed public is the only way to curb mass shootings.
>>
>>689740651

because once guns are illegal, the 300 million privately-owned guns will just vanish into thin air, right?
>>
>>689740391

Hey man, i'm neither pro or con (leaning towards pro). Just pointing out inconsistencies
>>
>>689740438

if guns are meant to represent dicks, does that explain why liberals are so obsessed with grabbing them?
>>
>>689740835

Like i said, they will need to be collected over a period of time. The gun "problem" isn't going to unfuck itself overnight irregardless of what happens next.
>>
>>689740178
>most people are pretty sick of seeing the daily murders on nightly news, or the weekly massacre

when your country is between 2 and 200 times the size of most euroburgs, you're gonna have that times as many murders and massacres.
>>
>>689740532
>Should we just throw out all the rights and assume they won't try that some day

Try electing politicians on the basis of their overall world view, rather than on a single issue lke gun control, or building a wall to keep mexicans out...
>>
>>689740178
people are fucking retarded hooked to their drama machines.
the chances that any single individual will be killed or even harmed in a mass shooting is nil. god knows how many things are more likely to kill someone but for some godforsaken reason guns have become politicized.
>>689740436
Then could you explain why you brought up that example?
>>
File: 22.jpg (34 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
34 KB, 620x413
>>689723859

sorry, but as long as you buy our guns,
you cannot have more strict gun control measures.
>>
>>689741104

> "nobody is coming to take your guns"
>>
>>689740358
you made the original claim. a claim that research doesn't back up. the claim that strict gun laws correlate with higher gun violence is evident in nearly every city and country that enact strict gun laws. your "i'm rubber you're glue" bullshit might fly in your kindergarten class, but anyone over the age of 10 can see how much of a fucking retard you are.
>>
>>689741104
Plenty people have their guns hidden and preserved cosmoline exactly for that reason.
>>
File: 100315-beltway-Image-One.jpg (54 KB, 655x498) Image search: [Google]
100315-beltway-Image-One.jpg
54 KB, 655x498
This correlation looks pretty tight doesn't it?
>>
>>689741106
>when your country is between 2 and 200 times the size of most euroburgs

Excellent. Think you might have scored an own goal there champ. Europe is actually considerably larger than Murica and mass shootings are very, very rare indeed
>>
>>689740764
Are you not listening? What did I say earlier? The largest sources of guns for criminals are corrupt FFLs, friends, and theft from law-abiding owners. So basically the exact same sources as every other gun owner in the U.S.

Remove those sources and you remove the problem.
>>
File: 100315-beltway-Image-Two.jpg (31 KB, 526x389) Image search: [Google]
100315-beltway-Image-Two.jpg
31 KB, 526x389
>>689741338
Do you see the difference between these two?
>>
>>689741138
I would vote for the libertarian party, but they're never going to win the presidential elections anyway.
>>
>>689736270
>ARs are optimized for ONE purpose - killing people as efficiently as possible
Yeah, 5000 year old katanas were really only made for killing people too, why don't you go take them away from all the museums and private collectors because I'm sure they own them just to kill people.
>What is peoples interest in collectibles
>Guy has ten firearms spanning 100 years of history, must be getting ready for murder
>Guy has 10,000 baseball cards in his attic, must be getting signed to the yankees
>>
File: 1452325658937.png (64 KB, 733x705) Image search: [Google]
1452325658937.png
64 KB, 733x705
>>689741338

> "gun deaths"

im sure states with more cars have more car crashes, too.
>>
>>689729993
Right now there's a discussion in /k/ about an idiot who NDed his pistol into his neighbors' house.

>100% sure it wasn't loaded
>>
>>689723859
>What we know: "A well regulated Militia, being (necessary)to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>This is context heavy and relates to the threat of a tyranical government. Just look at when it was written. As you do not have weaponry on the same level as the government, and are unable to overthrow corruption, the use of this as a point for argument is invalid.

It is very valid. The fact is every citizen was considered to be part of the militia as they should still be. It is also a deterrent to attack by other nations. Just like Admiral Yamamoto (I believe it was him) said the reason they did not attack the mainland directly is because there would be a gun behind every blade of grass. That is just for starters. What you need to do is to look at the statistics and see who are doing all the killings. There you will find that their are more blacks killing blacks than any other race. In face there are more whites killed by police than blacks, more whites killed by blacks. You don't hear about that in the media. Also those countries that banned guns claim that the murder rate by gun went down. This is true, but what they don't tell you is their over all murder rate stayed the same. Something else they don't tell you is the people that were saved when someone was carrying a weapon when a crime was being committed. So actually your argument is the one that is invalid.
>>
File: really mate.jpg (13 KB, 582x215) Image search: [Google]
really mate.jpg
13 KB, 582x215
>>689723859
Do you seriously think the US government is not corrupted ?

I am EU, I think accessibility leads to mass shootings.
But I also think that Americans need them now more than when the right to bear arms was made.

The things the US government does now are completely insane, and every election you dont choose based on what good the president will do for your country.
choosing us presidents is a corruption and greed weighing competition.
>>
>>689740178
So in other words, we need more laws because people are capable of doing illegal shit. How does someone buying or selling a gun illegally change when you make more laws? How will anyone, except law biding citizens, who will begrugingly, but none the less comply, be effected by stricter laws.

Those same points could be used for oxys. You could have a friend with a scrip get them or buy them from a corrupt pharmicist. Will regulating pharmaceuticals by only selling oxy 10s instead of 80s stop those same people from doing illegal shit? No. It will only hurt the people who need high strength narcotics and obtain them legally.

You literally made my point by pointing out that we can't enforce the laws we have now, how will more laws stop those problems? We clearly aren't stopping illegal sales of firearms. What train of logic makes you think that more laws will stop those same criminals. The only people with less rights under new laws are the people willing to follow those laws.
>>
>>689741338

>Gun Deaths.

Got one for knife deaths?, how about hammer deaths? or baseball bat deaths?

Gun deaths is a BS statistics, total homicide rate and total violent crime rate are all that matter. Dead is dead, the means by which you get killed is arbitrary.
>>
>>689740586
The definition is 4. The thing is you're supposed to have a civilized country, but pretty much all your systems are fucked up beyond belief because of greed, stupidity and fear.
>>
>>689734548
Divide by population level. Same result.

The US is a huge outlier for gun-related crime.
>>
>>689741539
>>689741643
my dudes
>>689741338
>>689741453
are both me
>>
>>689741330

I did nothing of the sort, just being the silent watcher, that protects the sanctity of pointless internet arguments.
>>
File: pipeguns portugal.jpg (250 KB, 1024x716) Image search: [Google]
pipeguns portugal.jpg
250 KB, 1024x716
>>689741389

do you think guns come from the gun fairy? there are people in mud huts building AKs out of scrap metal. even if you seal up all the borders and confiscate all guns, people will still have guns.
>>
>>689736270
>>689736270
My AR is optimized for teakettle shooting. 24" bull barrel heavy as fuck. Just because the original design of something I
Makes you feel bad doesn't mean it can't be used in other ways. Particularly with the AR. So much aftermarket for this guns you could literally design one for almost any philosophy of use. All guns can be traced back to "designed to kill" but that doesn't mean they are all used to kill. For the record 5.56 was specifically designed not to kill it's a wounding round. One dead is one dead. One wounded means someone has to carry him off the feild.
>>
>>689733856
>that pic
Wow US citizens are really pussified cucks.

Or is that pic completely exaggerated? We're those (extremely impressive) citizen congregations in those foreign countries really caused by ONLY what is mentioned in the descriptions? Has the US really had NO mass protests, mass gatherings, or civil unrest?
>>
>>689734599
Except in Boston, where they raided people's houses.

And the increasing use of SWAT teams to make low-level arrests should have everyone worried.
>>
File: 1465790516206.jpg (23 KB, 237x326) Image search: [Google]
1465790516206.jpg
23 KB, 237x326
>>689733882
>>
File: 1424636193676-1.jpg (162 KB, 835x776) Image search: [Google]
1424636193676-1.jpg
162 KB, 835x776
>>689723859
>>
>>689740812
WE CAN ONLY STOP EACHOTHER FROM SHOOTING EACHOTHER BY HAVING GUNS!!! MURICA, MURICA, MURICA
>>
>>689723859
You don't need weaponry on the same level as the government when you outnumber them a million to one.

Also, if the people rise up, it won't be a standard war, you can't just blow up a city or crap like that, think for fuck sakes.
>>
>>689741811

we haven't had any civil unrest because we know (and the politicians know) that there is only so much you can oppress an armed populace.
>>
>>689738831
Kinda crazy how over 1,000,000 people are in on it and nobody has broken the silence. Damn they are good. Must suck to be one of the handfull left out.
>>
>>689741785
What are those rows of grey cartridges to the right of the middle of the picture (right of the revolver, left of the bigger shotgun shells)?

These look like older european hunting calibers.
>>
File: 1406329295607.jpg (90 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1406329295607.jpg
90 KB, 720x690
>>689741931

stay mad yurotrash
>>
Lets just consider the efficacy of this conversation.
The FBI reports about 500 people die per year as a result of "mass shootings" (4 or more people killed in a single shooting) in the US. However, this statistic is bullshit because they also state 4/5 of that is gang related. So about 100 US citizens die per year in what we consider a mass shooting.
Now lets put this into perspective. 500,000 Americans die from cancer each year. 600,000 from heart disease, out of the 2.5 million Americans that die annually.
Only about 12,000 Americans die from gun homicide, about 8,000 of those are done with handguns. only about 300 with rifles and the rest are with shotguns or some shit. And as I stated, most of this is all gang related anyway. So, this whole debate about guns being about preventing mass shootings is just ridiculous. Enacting legislation to fix a problem of only 100 people per year dying is a complete waste of time and energy.
In addition to all this, that 12,000 that die from gun homicides annually is a number that has been going down steadily since 1990, despite all of these mass shootings in the news.
>>
stop pretending like increased gun control isn't just another step towards a complete gun ban. That's the end game or dems. If you don't understand that then you're either beyond hope or you're one of them.
>>
>>689741617
Here, fag
>>689741389
>>
File: wedontwanttotakeyourguns.jpg (52 KB, 370x498) Image search: [Google]
wedontwanttotakeyourguns.jpg
52 KB, 370x498
Gun control is being able to hit your target.
How many of those people were shot by police crossfire?
>>
Honestly what kind of retarded people change laws after an act of war was commeted. Because the enemy will obey the laws. Lol
>>
>>689723859
>It makes it much harder for your enemies, the ones you bought the gun for in the first place, to get a gun and ammo.
I dunno man, do you think the gov't would go for a law that prevented the military from buying firearms?
>>
>>689742147

those are the rounds for the pistol. you're probably correct in that they're old hunting ammo. they could also potentially be homemade.
>>
>>689742311

and here are some more pictures of homemade guns, from countries where guns are virtually impossible to buy.
>>
>>689734055
Driving isnt a right, its a personal privilege, as are guns in a more limited capacity, despite our constitutional 'right' to them
You can still lose your rights to buying a gun legally
>>
>>689741138
I do, but this country has become too bi partisan. Washington warned against it. That has nothing to do with this discussion. This is not a thread about politial parties or elected officials. This is about constitutional rights and why they should remain unmolested. I stand by my statements and will openly listen to any other point of view, but turning a discussion over gun rights into one of political figures is pointless. If a politician came out tomorrow advocating for burning books, I would oppose the concept and it would obviously indirectly affect the reelection of that person.
>>
File: homemadesubmachinegun83267.jpg (89 KB, 635x509) Image search: [Google]
homemadesubmachinegun83267.jpg
89 KB, 635x509
>>
>>689742484
It looks like shotgun primers were used in some kind of custom steel case not sure of the caliber of bullets they are defiantly using shotgun primers.
>>
File: homemadeshotgunbrazil893027.jpg (123 KB, 640x382) Image search: [Google]
homemadeshotgunbrazil893027.jpg
123 KB, 640x382
https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/
>>
Half of these arguments are saying that criminals are gonna get guns anyway so theres no point in legislation.
To which I say;
Your asshole is just gonna get dirty again tomorrow, why wipe it today?
>>
File: homemade38revolver-improguns.jpg (110 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
homemade38revolver-improguns.jpg
110 KB, 640x560
>>
>>689742753
definitely*
>>
>>689742080
Good enough to fool most people. Why would they speak? It could mean a death sentence. Leaks would be dealt with accordingly meaning death. Would you tell if you knew your life was on the line?
>>
>>689742835

gun control is like banning private ownership of toilet paper.
>>
File: billyclubshotgun-improguns.jpg (108 KB, 640x392) Image search: [Google]
billyclubshotgun-improguns.jpg
108 KB, 640x392
>>
File: pipe shotgun in action.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
pipe shotgun in action.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>
File: 1443410924118.gif (146 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1443410924118.gif
146 KB, 300x167
>>689733856
This is true a muslim president allows terror all over the world he is laughing at the fact no one in America really cares soon there wont be an America if people don't wake up. Its plain as daylight the muslims are taking over little by little and all people can talk about is taking our right to defend our selfs against them away WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>689741674
No the systems are fucked up because they're run by beurocracy, incompetent government, and niggers.

90% of all shooting deaths are niggers on a corner.

Get the nigs out of the city, lower the murder rate.

How get nigs out of city? End welfare and allow charter schools.
>>
>>689742667
Yeah, obviously that's a possibility. Although most criminals don't know how to do that. That still accounts for a tiny amount of guns used in crime. More weapons are smuggled out of the U.S. for cartels, not the other way around. No one's smuggling home-made pipe guns that have a higher chance of exploding in your hand than actually firing a round into america.
>>
File: tumblr_n7yf7t5DK21ru67qro1_500.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7yf7t5DK21ru67qro1_500.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
If everyone would just stop masturbating with guns, everything would be ok
>>
>>689742701
>but turning a discussion over gun rights into one of political figures is pointless

Yes and no. My point is that if you elected more balanced politicians (and plitics was less polarized) then the issue of the gubberment oppressing you doesn't arise. So yes, gun control is related to politics.

Unfortunately, I'm old enough to remeber when Murica truly was the greates country in the world, now it's just become a huge joke to the rest of the world...
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 530x298
3D gun
>>
>>689733856
I agree it is sad. I hope for a civil was so we can fix this country, the Constitution and weed out the problem people such as niggers (not necessarily blacks), Liberals (especially) and the corrupt politicians.
>>
>>689742311
That changes what?

We have laws to prevent that, they are not enforced. What the fuck is changing the product to the end user going to change. The oxy analog is literally the exact same situation. Most people get them from theft, corrupt doctors, and dealers. Restricting the pills won't stop corrupt people, it will only hurt legit patients.
>>
>>689743037
>gun control is like banning private ownership of toilet paper

Yeah, cos of course we just have so many mass wipings...
>>
>>689743037
Thats...
Not at all like that
Toilet paper wasnt invented to kill/injure other living things
>>
>>689743356
Oxys are still in circulation for prescription needs. I'm saying remove almost all access to guns for everyone.
>>
File: 1465732820236.jpg (11 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1465732820236.jpg
11 KB, 224x216
makes me glad to not be living in america kek
>>
>>689743675
And the black market won't pick up the slack? Plenty of illegal steroids are freely available in the US. You know America share's a border with Mexico, right?
>>
>>689741539
Need to show the over all murder rate. not just by guns.
>>
>>689744112

did you not read the graph? that IS the overall murder rate.
>>
File: 1465263220377.gif (1 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1465263220377.gif
1 MB, 500x391
>>689743161
We are on the brink of a World War with Russia and China and your talking about making the only thing that can keep our country safe Illegal to own. The second you do you will be looking down the barrel of a communist rifle wishing you weren't so stupid WAKE UP!!!!
>>
File: homemadegunsbrazil.jpg (81 KB, 660x417) Image search: [Google]
homemadegunsbrazil.jpg
81 KB, 660x417
>>689743261

they're not smuggling homemade pipeguns because we have real guns. the reason why this isn't an issue is because law-abiding citizens have real guns to. a pipegun is pretty damn effective if the other person is unarmed.
>>
>>689744110
No, look at other countries with restrictions. Like I said, a street thug doesn't have an extra $5,000 for a black market handgun.
>>
>>689743675

heroin is illegal everywhere on earth, yet people manage to buy it.
>>
>>689723859
does noone here know that you can make a gun?
is everyone just that unimaginative and lazy?
>>
>>689743290
Take the average intelligence of a citizen. 50% are dumber than that. It would be nice, but we were warned by our leaders at the onset of the dangers of a 2 party system. Sure some of us will vote for what is right, most will vote for 1 of the 2 parties because that's all they know, the rest in the middle will say (as posted by many here in this thread alone) that they need to vote for 1 of the 2 parties because otherwise they will throw away their vote if they go 3rd party.

Unfortunately, we are lazy and stupid. Until something terrible (appatently enev bengazi isn't enough) happens, nothing will change.
>>
>>689744284
no it isn't. it is just small arms homicide rates. Not the over all murder rate. You need to learn to read the words written that tell you about the graph.
>>
File: mexican pipgun factory.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mexican pipgun factory.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
>>689744488

but he probably has $10 to buy a few pipe fittings at the hardware store. if his intended victim doesn't have a gun, then thats all he'll need.
>>
>>689744488
ya so they make one instead.
>>
>>689725319
well.... the american rebels would not have won against the brittish had it not been for french intervention so the royalists were right. a fight between american terrorist insurgents and the brittish empire would have been bloody and prolonged but the brits would have eventually crushed the rebellious seperatists and then exacted brutal reprisals; you just need to look at the irish and you understand how futile the american cause would have been had it not been for France bankrolling, arming and training the insurgents.

In 2016, only Americas enemies would bankroll, arm and support a civil war. China, russia, the middle east. All these forces would happily send covert support to an amrmed insurgency, just to fuck with the established post-cold war hedgemony. Europe would probably stand with the US government or at least tacitly support it even if they would probably would start looking with apprehension to the east in order to steel itself if Russia or any of the large middle eastern powers took advantage of the withdrawn US military support to capitalise on a weakened NATO.

Still, it's cute that people think that their handguns and long rifles and pipe bombs will pose a threat to the US army. It will be interesting to see how your next civil war pans out actually and whether or not it will lead to America becoming a true democracy or if some victorious warlord will just seize power and show people what a real police state looks like.

Either way, I hope you amerifats keeps us posted as you usher in the apocalypse through sheer collective mental retardation.
>>
>>689744839

you know that the small arms survey wasn't a survey on gun homicides, right? it was a survey of privately-owned guns. the murder rate is something you can google, if you don't believe me.
>>
>>689733563
>you kill enough of your own people there is no working class or economy at the other side of the fight.

were ok.
>>
>>689744643
heroin isn't legally mandated by the us constitution.
>>
File: AR.jpg (15 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
AR.jpg
15 KB, 640x430
>>689744475
The US is only as strong as its weakest link and the AR-15 is a strong link that holds the US together. It strikes fear in the heart of everyone because thats what it does it keeps those that would otherwise invade us and kill us for their own gains purpose at bay it is FREEDOM and it keeps the US free take it away and you take away FREEDOM.
>>
>>689729685
You're clearly retarded, but you speak to something I've been saying for a long time. I've never fired a gun, never even held one, but I know a metric fuckton about guns and gun laws. What I see happening, time and time again, are the arguments of control gun advocates getting laughed at and dismissed by gun rights advocates, because the people arguing for gun control use incorrect terminology or references to outdated information.

And the gun control people should be laughed at and ignored. The left does it to the right all of the time. If someone tries to tell me that climate change isn't real because it still snows during winter, obviously I'm going to laugh at that person for being an idiot and complete disregard their argument.

If you want to change people's minds about guns, you really seriously need to educate yourself and learn to speak the language of guns. Here's a primer--if you can't seriously discuss the difference between a rifle and a submachine gun, then you literally can't speak the language well enough and you're going to get laughed out of any discussion with the opposition. That's the sort of thing that isn't even entry level knowledge, but I find most anti-gun people are either totally ignorant of the difference or can't articulate it.
>>
>>689744643
But you don't see conversatives fighting for drug legalization. Heroin's illegal, so I guess we shouldn't try to prevent people from killing each other.

>>689744479
So fuck precautions right? People will manage to kill each other regardless, so fuck it, everyone gets their own predator drone so they can bomb their neighbors.
>>
>>689723859
>2. Prices for guns on the black market fucking skyrocket. In australia a glock on the black market goes for $15 000.
lmao do you honestly expect anyone to believe that?

So here's how supply and demand work: As supply drops, price increases. As price increases, demand drops. At some point, they reach what's known as equilibrium price, where maximal profit can be earned by balancing those two things. Now, if supply drops low enough, a casual interpretation would give us a resulting price which approaches infinity; after all, if a million hot dogs sell at 2 bucks a piece, 1 hot dog should sell at 2 million, right? Obviously not. For that to be true, we would need to ignore the issue of value, which caps effective price according to the marginal utility of a product.

That is to say, if the price difference between a glock and a killdroid favors the droid, it doesn't matter if there's only one glock in the world. If I can hire a hundred thugs with bats to go and zerg rush my enemies for the same price as a gun, there's not a chance in hell I'll buy the gun regardless of rarity or difficulty of acquisition.

And before you give me the onlypretending.tiffanieslamp, I'm well aware that you're pulling things out of your ass, I'm just illustrating the mistake for the rest of the thread.
>>
>>689744968
This should help you

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Murder-rate
>>
File: m.jpg (32 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
32 KB, 500x475
>>689741338
in the small picture there is blood on the wall. innocent blood. in the bigger picture we all are in that room and someone is pointing out just that one corner as if it describes the whole situation. your manipulation is without nuance, you lack style.
>>
>>689744930
See:
The post about wiping your asshole

Just cuz you might shit your pants later doesnt mean you Shouldnt wipe your ass right now
>>
>>689744488
And as I already said.
1. Those countries do not share a border with a criminal nation. Hyperinflation happened in austrailia, not brazil, for that exact reason.
2.thugs and terrorists most definitely have the funding for a $5,000 gun. Petty criminals do not.
3.I could make a gun in half an hour. The Russians pretty much perect the homemade farmers gun during WW11.
>>
11BX-1371 is the evolution of a terrorist threat. In the encoded video it directs the viewer to "Join Us" on several levels, some subliminal some plainly. There are three geo-locators in their first material regarding where to find them and thus join them. Hidden in a sabotaged data cipher revolving around Enigma machines is the gadget they want the world to know about, the rabbit's foot. It's a reference to MI3 and is a biological weaponized virus. The clarity of their first message became apparent when they released 11BX-1643 to a internet gaming cafe called SkillZone. Effectively saying with their second message: "We have the skills to use our gadget." The attack time frame as painted crystal clear with 1643 is around Christmas before 2024 some time. As 1643 and the red room of both the white house, gold house, all combine through symbolic cryptography to conclude what the experts have been saying. What's more is that 1643 is the very year that Christmas Island was discovered. The organization behind these propaganda materials is none other than the Christian Underground Church terror network, an exclusive secret society for the better part of 80 years. The videos were designed to usher the brilliant, capable of understanding their message into their organization - effectively receiving the promised antivirus and avoiding the plague they've designed with their assistance. It's not an alternate reality game, its not art, but rather a terrorist threat and recruitment video designed by these extreme Christians. Since the United States Defense Department regards these videos as threats to home land security, I think it's in your best interest if you do the same.
>>
>>689732237
Farmers stormed a fort with knifes and pitchforks. They fought against soldiers that had cannons and rifles. The point of having the gun is to get better guns. You can't win a war with an ar-15 but you can capture better supplies and weapons with one.
>>
>>689741915
>citation needed
>>
>>689741338
no way new jersey is that low on the list. camdens a shithole
>>
File: 1462133603518.jpg (55 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
1462133603518.jpg
55 KB, 600x418
>>689745259
You liberals and lefts are so afraid of shootings and so afraid of the AR's and the handguns either you want to take that fear away from our enemies because you are working with them to get your own agendas passed or your mentally incompetent not sure which. Most gays are mentally inept this is a fact as most of the worlds tragedies are committed by gay and depressed people.
>>
>>689745848
It's pretty clear that you have never been outside of new jersey. Every state has a shit hole like that, some states are a shot hole like that.
>>
>>689723859
I'll humour you with one reply.
First off, the prefatory clause of the 2nd Amendment does not limit the operative clause (this is according to the Supreme Court of the United States in District of Columbia v. Heller). The fact that the average citizen couldn't overthrow the current government with weapons available has no bearing on the right to keep and bear arms. Also the militia does not refer to the National Guard. There are other laws that specifically deal with them.
As for stricter gun control, we already have pretty strict gun control, it's just there is so many laws and regulations it's impossible to enforce them all 100% of the time.
More gun control wouldn't solve the problem. We need more efficient, accurate and working gun control laws instead of the inefficient and overlooked ones we have now.
>>
>>689741929
>>689741929
>>689725319
well.... the american rebels would not have won against the brittish had it not been for french intervention so the royalists were right; a fight between american terrorist insurgents and the brittish empire would have been bloody and prolonged but the brits would have eventually crushed the rebellious seperatists and then exacted brutal reprisals; you only need to look at the history of the irish and you would understand how futile the american cause would have been had it not been for France bankrolling, arming and training the insurgents.

In 2016, only Americas enemies would bankroll, arm and support a civil war; China, Russia, Iran, Daesh, Al-Qaida. All these forces would happily send covert support to either instigate or aid an ongoing armed insurgency, mainly just to fuck with the established post-cold war hedgemony. Europe would probably stand with the US government, or at least tacitly support it even if they would more than likely start looking with apprehension to the east in the face of Russia capitalizing on a substantially weakened NATO and furthering its political and territorial spheres of influence.

Still, it's cute that people think that their handguns and long rifles and pipe bombs will pose a threat to the US army. It will really be interesting to see how your next civil war pans out actually; to see if whether or not it will lead to America finally becoming a true democracy or if some victorious warlord will just seize power and show people what a real police state looks like.

Either way, I hope you amerifats keeps us posted as you usher in the apocalypse through sheer collective mental retardation.
>>
>>689734545
>>689734841
I actually learned something, and now have a more educated opinion.
>thanks anon
>>
>>689746328
lol i live in FL, fuckface. our whole state is a living incarnation of hell.
>>
>>689742989
And the people that have known the victims their whole life? The family members, immediate and distant.

I was in Cambridge the morning of the shootout and in Newtown working this past month. Why do all the residents, family members, officials, etc. All want to cover this up. Theread are literally hundreds of thousands of people involved directly in the cover up, tens of millions separated from these incidents by one degree, and none of them buy the conspiracy,; yet a few hundred thousand (mostly people with Internet access and no job, or ones profiting directly, ie Alex jones) with no connection to any of the events who believe it. Kinda odd that the people who use the word sheeple are the one's most connected via social media.
>>
>>689725319
Roll
>>
>>689723859
dude...
>live in Belgium
>strict gun control
> MAC10: 80€
> glock: 50€
> AK: 150€

Sorry man, stricy gun control doesn't make it harder for a criminal to get a gun
>>
File: massshooting.png (38 KB, 649x625) Image search: [Google]
massshooting.png
38 KB, 649x625
>>689723859
>>
How do you people manage your lives in real life? All i hear is ocd that, autism this, anxiety over there, stupid made up genders all over the place... I'm really curious. What. Is. Up. You people faint over stepping on lego then tweet 2 weeks of drama over it. Everybody is depressed, suicidal, "misunderstood" atheists and everybody thinks they are underachievers with a more than average intelligence. Don't get this wrong. I'm not bashing you or your kind. I am really curious what is going on. What is up with this phenomenon? Now white people are ashamed to be white and they are hated by other races. Women are now wearing the pants around the house. Kids shooting schools. Your leaders that you picked are subpar. Hillary vs Trump. What a fucking joke. I feel like i'm watching the world burning and i'm running out of popcorn. No wonder the shitslamic state is taking over. And you! Random internet user, have panik attacks when you watch a fucken video. Last week i "triggered" my girlfriend 2 times when she saw my knife and my self made brass knuckles. I was amazed! They are objects! In unsafe hands they become unsafe objects. But she knows i'm a leveled person. Fuck man... I don't know... Maybe i'm in the wrong for refusing to adapt to your world. Fuck if i know what's up.

For the people that don't agree so they downvote. Ca someone at least try to tell me why i'm wrong? I really don't care about internet points. I have a job and that buys me bread. But i'm willing to have a normal conversation over this.
>>
>>689747250
he is not taking about BB guns
>>
>discussing guns with muricans
>>
File: 1434663789523.jpg (120 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1434663789523.jpg
120 KB, 500x363
>>689747305
this is a health care issue at its roots those countries have better access to mental health services the US does not there is just not enough mental health facilities doctors ect in the US to help not to mention the fucked up insurance system that wont cover most mental health meds ect.
>>
>>689747518
what the fuck is downvote?
>>
>>689747305
Honestly mass shootings that are acts of terrorism should not be apart of these statistics. Acts of terrorism have nithing to do with lack of laws seeing as they are acts of war.
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 44

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.