Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone got any good rape stories? Here's mine. At house

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 49
File: e9372 .jpg (208 KB, 1024x1332) Image search: [Google]
e9372 .jpg
208 KB, 1024x1332
Anyone got any good rape stories? Here's mine.

At house parties with my old band we used to drink a lot and take whatever we could get our hands on.

Well this night we had the usual weed, booze and my friend had managed to score some prescription painkillers from his friends parents apparently, probably percos or vicodin.

I never liked any of that shit so I stuck to the weed, while my friend and his gf got zoned out on these pills. A few hours later I'm looking for a place to crash in the house and I find them both passed out cold alone on a bed in one of the rooms.

I nudged them a bit, tryed to talk to them louder and louder until I figured they were totally out. Pulling the covers back a bit I noticed his gf was just in her bra and panties. Now I'd known her for a few years and would have killed to see her naked any other time, so I took my chance and pulled down her panties, lifted up the bra and stared for a bit.

My heart was pounding like I'd just sprinted down the road, I checked again, harder this time that they were definitely both out and wedged a chair in front of the door in case someone came in. I started fingering her bald vag and rubbing her clit to see if I could get some kind of unconcious reaction, then started tonguing her between the legs just to be closer and to taste her pussy.

I finally climbed up unto the bed and slid my cock into her slowly, working it in and gently fucked her for about 30 seconds before I blew a huge load all over her pussy (I pulled out right as I was cumming). I stared at her now gaping vagina for a bit longer and then cleaned her up with my underwear which I threw out later.

The day after he or she never acted weird or anything so I assume they had no idea what happened as they were too knocked out by the pills. But I still jerk it every now and then to that memory, especially if we all hang out together.

>tl:dr I fucked my friends gf right next to him when they were passed out on painkillers
>>
That's not my pic by the way, just a favorite from my collection.
>>
I make the bitches I rape cum
>>
>>689665490
Yeah, I don;t think the word 'friend' should be used here.
>>
>>689665739
story?
>>
>>689666071
gtfo normie
>>
>>689665490
fuck you op
>>
>once upon a time
>women are raped every day
>literally miles worth of unwanted cock per hour
>and they lived happily ever after
the end
>>
>>689665490

Kill yourself
>>
>>689665490
There is something sick in your mind you fucktard
>>
File: 1463635944809 (1).jpg (17 KB, 540x315) Image search: [Google]
1463635944809 (1).jpg
17 KB, 540x315
I once farted on a bus

It was louder than a woman's fart could be

I committed fart rape
>>
>>689665490
>story is true but I actually banged my friend
>>
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

the thread
>>
>>689665490
Bravo op. You did the Lord's work that day.

I had a similar experience with one of my sister's friends as she was passed out on our kitchen floor.

Rape is yummy if nobody gets hurt. :)
>>
>>689667497
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>/b/ used to be good
>>
>>689667560
That's the way I see it. I got to fuck my friends gf and nobody got hurt because they don't even know it happened.

No victims, one amazing load blown.
>>
File: COIfFUsUsAAqax0.jpg (69 KB, 578x649) Image search: [Google]
COIfFUsUsAAqax0.jpg
69 KB, 578x649
>>689665490
>>
File: tf R.jpg (36 KB, 494x622) Image search: [Google]
tf R.jpg
36 KB, 494x622
>>689665490
>be 21
>sister had a sleeo over party
>some 14 year old wont stop bugging me
>told my sister to gave her some sleeping pills so she didnt bug me "i had no intentions on rape when i told her to give her the pills"
>tell her to stop bugging me but she keeps jumping on me and shit
>so horned up i tell her i was going to kiss her if she didnt stop
>she stopped but she kept following me
>she looked tired and was about to go back to my sisters room
>grabbed her from behind and carried her to my nasty ass room
>i told her not to talk
>she asked me what was going on and looked drozy as fuck, kept saying she wanted to go to bed
>never talked to her but i held her against my bed
>kissed her on the lips and tried to get her to kiss me but she only did once or twice outta a dozen attempts
>realized my door wasn't locked and i panicked and locked the fuck outta it
>threw her on my bed again and pulled down her pants
>her waist was small but i stuck my dick in her with lube
>pressed myself on her small body and pounded it
>pounded her ass as i held her, came inside her twice
>whenever i let loose she'd try to get up but otherwise she didnt resist, she made slight moans in pain
>flipped her over and pushed my body against her and fucked her missionary while maintaining as much skin contact as possible, holding her small body with my arms while kissing her cheek
>came inside her 1 last time and told her i loved her while kissing her uncooperative mouth, all this was about 20 minutes to 30 minutes, i remember an entire adult swim show passed by
>she was bleeding so i cleaned her up with a baby wipe and placed her in my sisters room
cleaned my sheets right away after
>slept without a blanket
>next morning i was dreaded because i thought i'd get caught
>she looks at me weirdly / maturely and im scared to death
>4 years later nothing happened but she never talks to me
>>
File: 1414915935687.jpg (8 KB, 193x225) Image search: [Google]
1414915935687.jpg
8 KB, 193x225
>>689668891
>>689666981
>>689666922
>>689666822

Why are there so many SJW fags on here tonight? Is tumblr down or something?
>>
>>689669282

>lol every /b/ user since the site started has been a rapist and pedophile!

You are so disconnected from reality and this is why you are a fucking loser who will never be able to fit in. Your parents regret having you and you should be put out of your misery by a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>689669569
I hope your mother gets raped by a nigger while youre forced to watch. Bet you'd end up liking it, wouldnt you? mommy's little cuckboy
>>
File: 1383066296666.png (64 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
1383066296666.png
64 KB, 400x375
>>689669569
>>
my cousin was sleeping and the family was in the garage playing cards.
I moved her panties aside and rubbed her pussy a little with my finger...no movement
Smelled my finger and it smelled like virgin stank pussy so i put my face down to her pussy and slowly licked it. she started to wiggle a little so i got up and jerked it. blew in like 3 pumps

Same vacation I was sleeping next to my other cousin. Sleeping, i slowly manuvered my hand around to her ass and slid a finger in her butt...
i felt her move so i moved my hand and pretended to sleep.
about a minute later i opened my eyes and she was staring right at me (our faces were only like 6 inches apart). I rolled over and went back to sleep. she never said a word
>>
>>689669762
kek
>>
File: julia-JAB.png (614 KB, 671x760) Image search: [Google]
julia-JAB.png
614 KB, 671x760
The first time I tried a 'roofie" on a woman worked out great for me. I was chatting her up at a party one of my co-workers was throwing. Near the end of the party, I slipped the powder into her margarita when she went to look for her purse in the bedroom. She drank it all down and was about to leave, then I talked her into letting me drive her home when her head got woozy. I drove her to her house and helped her into her apartment. She could barely stand up. I guided her to her bedroom, laid her down, and she suddenly got silly-flirty. She's buzzing really good by now. I made suggestions on what I wanted her to do, like show me a boob and lift her skirt, which she did. She didn't just flash me, she took OFF the clothing completely. Now she's laying on her bed pretty much naked by this point, and when I whipped out my dick at her, she had no qualms about sucking it for me. She got me hard and I jumped on top of her. When I first started fucking her, she was whining "No.... don't.....Dont.", but she was also moaning from it, so I kept going. I fucked her doggie, missionary, on her side, every which way, all the time she was saying "STOP! STOP!" and gnawing her bottom lip. Her pussy drenched a couple of times as she got off from it. When it was my turn, I pulled out of her pussy and shoved it into her mouth. She clamped her lips around my dick and swallowed my cum. I got her a glass of water to make sure my cum was definitely gone, then I covered her up with the blamket and left her to sleep. I never heard anything about it from my co-worker, so she must have forgotten about who it was that fucked her.
>>
>>689666874
all women secretly long for the time when they were "raped" every day. They love it when men take charge and treat them like the holes they are.
>>
>>689669762

Think about your life right now and all the things that have gone wrong up until this point. You wish rape upon innocent people over the internet and think being a hardass online makes you cool.

Have you ever seriously evaluated your life and wondered why you're such a loser with no prospects whatsoever? Did your mommy not give you enough attention when you were a child? Bullied in highschool and rejected by all the hot girls? What was it man?
>>
>>689670274
True. I'm a femanon and I never had an orgasm until I was raped.
>>
>>689670466

>I'm a femanon

tits/timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>689666071
Hahahah
>>
>be 17
>female friend comes over to my house
>we talk for a bit nothing interesting
>she says that shes cold
>offer to warm her up
>she is now next to me on my bed
>i pull her closer to me she doesn't say anything about it
>time passes we talked about some shit
>my hand is now in her pants
>start to rub her clit
>pull her pants off and start to finger her
>whip my dick out and fuck her
>cum inside and keep going
>going to cum again but this time pull out and cum on her face
>she decides its time to leave
> i walk her to my front door and fuck her in the ass against the wall
>she leaves my house with cum on her back and in her pussy
>never mentions it to anyone
>>
>>689670750
right........
>>
>>689670750
man stfu nigga
>>
>>689670466
And I'm the second coming of Jesus and I never had an orgasm until I raped Hitler
>>
>>689670466
true 4 me2
>>
>>689670750
Is your name jay?
>>
Op will be my victim in hell bwahaha
>>
>>689665490

>be 27
>coming out of bar on a wednesday and run into this girl I liked named Inga.
>Inga loves to party but she owuld never let me fuck her, even when she would stay at my house for days at a time.
>Say "hi" and do you want to go back to my place to have a beer.
>She comes over drinks a few and passes out.
>Try to fuck her but she just keeps pushing me away and making a fuss so give up.
>Next day no work so go out and get more beer and a bottle of vodka.
>Inga is a HUGE alcoholic and even though she weighs like 120 tops (about 10 lbs of which is tits) she can out drink most guys I know.
>So we drink and party all afternoon and pass out pretty early.
>I wake up and she's in my bed with me fully clothed.
>Try to wake her up, but she is pssed the fuck out.
>Undo her pants and slowly pull down pants and panties.
>Pull dick out and put my dick in her.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>realize if she wakes up like this I'm fucked.
>so untie her shoes and get her pants off.
>get her shirt off too, but she kinda wakes up when I'm getting her bra off.
>But she's still too fucked up to do anything about it.
>I'm still drunk too, but get my dick back in her.
>Eventually she wakes up and thinks she fell asleep while we were already fucking.
>Kinda gets into it but randomly tells me to stop.
>Fuck it. Finish anyway.
>Next morning she just kinda accepted we fucked even though she has no memory of it.
>Still wouldn't let me fuck her again, but since she was naked let me play with her pussy all I wanted.
>>
>>689671430
yea its ya boy hov
>>
>>689670592

Would you rather her gtfo or tell us her story?
>>
>>689670686
"Artistic" is also questionable
>>
Repost
Late office night, coworker (6/10) starts talking about the roles of male/female in ancient world.

Goes on to say something like how males had the upper hand but females had the brain.

Uses an example like: "if she understood it was dangerous and could be raped a girl would leave. If she stayed it'd mean she wants it".

Tell her: " sort of like now, with only us two here?"

Looks at me, stutters. I get up, slowly walk to her. She doesn't move. I rip her shirt off and she tries to fight me off. She finally relents when I go inside her. 15 minutes later I blew my load in he pussy. After I'm dressed she says I raped her.

I tell her: "I'm stronger but you're on control. Of you didn't want it you would've left".

She called out of work for 3 days. On the 4th day she stayed after work. Alone with me again.

I raped her again, and she loved it. Again. This went on for 9 months.
>>
>>689671891
What was the girls name?
>>
>>689672231
beyonce
>>
Repost
yeah, my ex came over after her date with her new bf to watch me delete her pics off my computer. I was drunk and i picked her up over my shoulder and carried her to my room. She was wearing a white dress. She fought me for awhile and it was too hard to get it in missionary so I flipped her over, pulled the dress over her ass and pulled her hair.
yeah, my ex came over after her date with her new bf to watch me delete her pics off my computer. I was drunk and i picked her up over my shoulder and carried her to my room. She was wearing a white dress. She fought me for awhile and it was too hard to get it in missionary so I flipped her over, pulled the dress over her ass and pulled her hair.
As soon as I shoved it in she stopped struggling. I was thrusting for a bit and she kept trying to wiggle her ass away so I pulled her hair harder and bit her. this went on for awhile. She kept trying to wiggle away and I told her just hold on. I blew the biggest load inside her and at that point she started moving her assback and fourth on my cock. I could feel her pussy quivering in orgasm.
We just laid there for a bit with me inside her.
"you're bad! that shouldn't have happened.! she said.
she dumped the guy and we started dating again.
>>
>>689671965

I'd rather *he* fuck off and stop trying to pretend to be a girl online.
>>
>>689671680
Sounds like friendzone
>>
>>689672392
Queen bey?
>>
>>689672221

after the second time it isnt rape anymore
>>
>>689672754

Yup, that's why I raped her.
>>
>>689670275
How long have you been here?
>>
is fucking a super drunk chick considered rape? seriously? she wanted me to fuck her, she was totally down... now when i see her she just looks away, doesn't make eye contact (I was drunk too BTW)
>>
>>689667227

NONE SHALL PASS
>>
>>689673296
>she wanted me to fuck her
It isn't rape, she just regrets having sex with you
>>
File: 19372.jpg (53 KB, 703x457) Image search: [Google]
19372.jpg
53 KB, 703x457
This thread brings back so many memories..
>>
File: CAM00838.jpg (960 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM00838.jpg
960 KB, 1944x2592
>>Me living with 19y old roomate.
She party a lot, often come back in night totally drunk.
Cold night about 4 in the morning, drinking beer, watch movie, heard a noise outside.
See my roomate fall down, try by 5 mins to open the door.
Sucess shes inside the house, she go to her room, and fall asslep even in her jacket.
I go in, try to wake her up. Nothing.
Some devil inside me, grab her ass, mmmm shes fck great. Want to see some, pull down trousers.
I see she had red panties, see pussy. Fck i get hard, spread her ass to see buthole, looking
amazing. put a finger into her pussy, she dont react, put a finger into her ass she dont react.
Fck i think its my lucky night shes complettely black out. Put my dick off, try to push it into her mouth
Its hard to get pleasure from it, her teeth are closed.
Pull her on the edge of the bed, spit into my cock, and try slowly push it into her pussy, she dont react,
Its all in already, soo grab her hips and start to fck her faster and harder, dont even wake up on a second.
Grab her tits through her clothes, they are great, big and soo nice in touch.
Bored a little bit soo again put my finger into her ass, spit into buthole, and start push 2 fingers at once,
after few minutes get my cock out ans start push into her ass. It was soo fck tight that I had to stop for a few second
bcs was close to cum. Push more into her, she start to move, I was to fck horny already and on the rage soo just hold her
head down and just one quick move push dick to the balls into her butt. She start to squeal a little and strugling, but
like in the dream, moves were chaotic and make thing even more better. I destroyed her ass, dont think about anything just
bang her hard as i can, and then cum, it was greatest cum ever, my sperm floud out from her butthole as river, and my dick
hurts.
>>
File: CAM00835.jpg (988 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
CAM00835.jpg
988 KB, 1944x2592
I was shocked that after that she still had eyes closed and probably dont know what just happend.
Soo clean her up, put her panties on, take her out of house, and left outside the doors, watched about an hour if she wake up
she didnt, after about a 2 hours someone from the street wake her up, she opened the door, go to sleep and sleep all day long.
In the eveneing when we saw each other in the kitchen she didnt say anything. Say anything to today

Pic rel
>>
File: scum.jpg (193 KB, 1333x601) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
193 KB, 1333x601
>>I was on a party at my boyfriends house, we >>drink watch movies etc, but also we smkoke >>a lot.
>>After weed i always become were sleepy >>and pass out dont know why this is how >>afects me.
>>It was the same at this time. It was already >>really late (about 3-4 a.m) soo go sleep into
>>dark room on some couch. After few minutes >>heard someone eners the romm, he grab me >>and pull on the edge of bed.
>>Cannot move/say. He pull my panties down, >>and heard a spit, after that a dick enters my >>pussy.
>>Hmm it's not feels as my boyfriends dick. >>Really confused and terryfied. He slaps me >>few times, and push harder.
>>WTF?! Confused minds. After few minutes >>he came into me. Heard some voices fck. If >>it wasnt my boyfriend i have to
>>be really quiet, he needs to think that I'm >>completelly passed out.
>>Someone else stand behind me, much >>stronger hands grab me, No someone >>strange again!? NO. heard another spit
>>this time, he try to push into my ass, spread >>my buttocks, yee got some movement >>power, try to look back and push him away,
>>he grab my neck and push down soo hard i >>barely can breath in my face into pillow. >>Nearly die when in one move dick rip my ass
>>pain was extremelly i started to cry a little >>and try to say smth but only some quiet >>sounds came from my mouth.
>>I was asured already that it wasnt my >>boyfriend. He finished, pull out cock into >>midlle of cumming soo it flows on my ass, >>and back.
>>Cannot move, from the pain, and high. Nedd >>few minutes after i looked back, noone was >>there. WTF just happend.
In house when i go to sleep was my boyfriend, his brother, his friend (his wife was at 8 month pregnant) and my best friend.
>>
>>689665490

I saw the movie "Kids" too anon
>>
File: pure xtasy.gif (3 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
pure xtasy.gif
3 MB, 200x180
>tfw my gf likes me to wake her up suddenly by shoving my dick in her

She struggles like she's getting raped but then cums like crazy and we just go back to sleep after we're done. She makes me breakfast every morning after I do this shit.
>>
>be me, 16 year old gypsy
>parents organize party for me, halloween
>be the prettiest girl there
>also gorgers on the party
>dancing with a gypsy, was around 19 or something
>treats me nice, gets me non-alc. drinks
>suddenly i feel weak, he takes me out of the room
>starts touching my boobs etc, then I can't remember anymore

I was told he is actually a gorger and raped me on the toilet. I am 22 now and no gypsy wants to marry me anymore because I'm not a virgin anymore. If you think that rape is funny, please hang yourself.
>>
>>689674380
back to tumblr bitch.
>>
why is everyone in this thread non english speaking or actively having a stroke
>>
End up at an old friend's house one night. We got to talking about school days and shit and we just naturally ended up at her place drinking. I had wanted to try it out on her back in high school but was beta fag and couldn't get it up. We are getting toastie and toastier and she finally realizes she's too drunk to drive which means I am. Only thing to do is sleep over. Lay out on couch while she goes to bed. Gonna be Mr respectful. After about half an hour she comes out naked and crying. She's been laying there pretending to be passed out naked so I can make a move on her. Shit fire girl, if you want dick I'm there. No anon I wanted you to rape me while I was passed out. Well let's get to drinking girl, the night's young. So now we're drinking, naked, on the couch, and I have a boner that can cut glass. She starts to tease me while she's drinking but I have to wait till she falls asleep. After three more glasses of wine she does fall to sleep and drops glass. I wait till her breathing is steady and start playing with those wonderful tits and pussy. I'm just touching everything I always wanted to touch all those years ago and start rubbing my cock on her pussy. She moans as I do this so I slide it all the way in slowly. She's wetter than hell so I stroke and stroke, it's feeling awesome. After a few minutes I cum like Krakatoa. My dick is wet and limp but I want to fuck so I rub it on her pussy lips and it rises again so I pump her pussy again and this time it's taking a while, but I cum again. This time I can't get hard till I look at her mouth. I figure what the hell. I climb up on top of her and fuck her mouth like a pussy. I get hard just as I think asshole time. I wet my self up good in her pussy again then slide in the poopchute. By this time I gotta hammer her like crazy and finally blow. I got up after that and covered her up while I went to take a shower. She joined me about five minutes in, she was awake the whole time.
>>
>>689674380

1. Don't marry a gypsy
2. Profit
>>
>>689674380
I'm sorry m8. Just don't marry a gypsy ya dingus
>>
my son (whom i adore and is the light of my life) is a result of me raping his mother... honestly, i'm glad i did it
>>
>>689665490

now tell the story with green text so i can read it u nigger
>>
Be femanon with bf
At his house party and inviting friends
Pretty aoon party has random strangers but everything is chill
Drink lots, weed, and pills
Feel a little woozy passing in and out hardly remembering
Notice bf was already out cold
2 black guys talking at the corner of my eyes near the couch
Next thing i remember i was on top of the bathroom sink with his huge black cock penetrating me
Was not able to make him stop and i couldnt control myself
See him nut inside my pussy, must have been 20 minutes of fucking me
Next friend comes in and puts hand over my mouth as i start to scream
He pulls down his saggy pants and his massive cock was hard.
Dont remember how long he fucked me but i woke up next to my bf with a sore pussy
My clothes were covered in cum stains
Never told bf about getting fucked by 2 black guys
Never found out who they were
Bf still loves me
>>
Now I'm hard as hell and horny, I want to kill her with my dick. I forced her down the floor of the shower and forced her mouth open, I jammed my cock down her throat until she begged for air. I gave her two breaths then rammed myself back in. I noticed that the longer I did this the longer she went between breaths.I finally just left it in there no matter how much she pounded. I came and so did she.tomorrow she wants me to strangle herwith arope.
>>
Is it rape if I fuck my gf's pussy when she's passed out drunk?

She'd want to fuck if she wasn't so drunk.
>>
>>689665490

MODS RAPE IS ILLEGAL
THIS THREAD IS AGAINST THE RULES

MODS!!!! MODS M0DS MODS !!!!
>>
>>689668953
Rot in Hell You human waste
>>
>>689674724/thread
>>
Normal night with gf. She been irretating me all day.
Surprise anal for her first time with only spit as lube. She cry and say STOP so her lil sis hear from her room.
I was just about to cum so i keep going and cum in her ass and she runs to the bathroom because she was bleeding from her ass..
Her lil sis keeps knocking on the bathroom door wondering what happend, she cant tell ofc lol..

Months later she breakup on text. Few years later she told me it was bcuz i raped her
>>
>be 21
>went to a city festival with friends in a bigger city
>one of them jokingly mention to go to a gay bar, just for fun
>agree since we were drunk as fuck
>everyone of us gets drinks from other guys
>notthatbad.png
>some hit on me
>thepickofthebunch.bat
>got too much alcohol, pass out
>memories start kicking back in when I'm in the darkroom getting mouth and assfucked
>fucking hurts but feels good so I don't resist
>they finish, at least they put on condoms

That's how i got raped in a gaybar and went from fully straight to gay in one night.
>>
>>689675946
Did you get shot?
>>
>>689676110
kek but no, that was 2 years ago, I'm also not living in the US
>>
>>689675946

spoiler: you weren't straight before that night
>>
>>689676217
enjoy your AIDS
>>
Dear mods
it will be my birthday soon
could you please delete this thread
as rape is illegal, and makes this rape posting thread against the rules
I usually use tumblr and there are never these kinds of posts
I will consider it an early birthday present if you ban this thread.
thanks in advance, lovely mods : )
>>
>>689676217
Maybye we just figured out why the orlando shooting happend man
>>
>>689676492
Were you even trying?
>>
File: WTF Face.png (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WTF Face.png
94 KB, 600x600
>>689665490
>>
>>689676516
whoa
>>
>>689665490
Awesome friend
faggot loser can only get knocked out chick.
>>
>>689674380
>gypsy
congratulations, you're the fucking rats of the human species
>>
Be 57. Be out late at night in a dark road. See woman walking alone. Grab her pull off clothes put dick in her. Get caught. Spend 5 years in jail. Lesson learned.
>>
>>689677572
so you're 62+?
>>
>>689668953
gj thumbs up
>>
File: 1272818152008s.jpg (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1272818152008s.jpg
49 KB, 200x200
>>689675946
>go to a gay bar, just for fun
>>
File: 1360926916407.jpg (7 KB, 231x205) Image search: [Google]
1360926916407.jpg
7 KB, 231x205
>>689675549
>>
>>689674380
what the fuck is a gorger?
>>
>>689665490
>>
>>689674380
I would have raped you to.
>>
>>689673296
buyer's remorse
>>
File: 1457225751186.gif (3 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1457225751186.gif
3 MB, 400x200
>>689669282
>>
>>689677874
because life is apparently a cop drama now
>>
File: 1443398404620.png (181 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443398404620.png
181 KB, 600x600
>>689676492
>>
File: 1387990113121.gif (2 MB, 340x205) Image search: [Google]
1387990113121.gif
2 MB, 340x205
>>689676516
>>689676516
>>
File: 1400888363465.jpg (202 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1400888363465.jpg
202 KB, 717x880
>>689676492
>>
>>689675575
She looked for pleasure and thats what she got....
>>
>>689670275
Lighten up guy. Way worse things happen to people than rape and nobody gives a shit about consent then.
>>
>>689673285

Since 08
>>
>>689674380
Guess by the way you talk your English well anyway fuck Gypsy I left that life a long time ago trust me life out side is so much better
>>
>>689670274
Difference between being forced sex and being dominated by someone they trust and want to be with. That difference is called rape. Faggit.
>>
>>689674724

Unappreciated post. Top Kek
>>
>>689674380
>>689679554
btw what is your educational background did you finish secondary school or drop out?
>>
MODS!!!
DELETE THIS RAPE THREAD

RAPE IS ILLEGAL AND AGAINS THE 4CHAN RULES!!!
MODERATORS!!! MODERATE!!!

MODS!!!
>>
>>689665490
story time
>many, many moons ago
>be me, be around 30 y/o
>kinky as fuck, whoring around
>have a fuckbuddy who's mid 40's
>fuckbuddy's trailer trash, kinda ugly but does all pervertes games with me
>fuckbuddy has a 13 y/o half-niglet daughter
>daughter is cute and has awesome physique
>do not dare to do shit with daughter, for sake of fuckbuddy/mom
>daughter is flirty
>one day daughter comes home from pool in cobalt blue bikini
>brain freezes seeing half-niglets body - dem ass, den tits. must. cum. in. her. womb. feral caveman rage.
>hatches plan
>over the next few weeks i fast talk fuckbuddy into that it's better that daughter gets introduced to sex by a gentle guy she knows than raped on the backseat of some teenage anon's car.
>fuckbuddy is hesitant at first, but fuckbuddy agrees with my fucked up logic, because fuckbuddy is in love with me.
>13 y/o daughter is more and more sexually flirting with me
>I indulge, rub, finger, snuggle naked, touch her a lot where it nakes her feel good, go oral on her too
>daughter likes it a lot
>one day I go missionary in her, laying my full weight on her delicious tender teenage body
>does not feel virgin to me, but cunt is awesome tight and blows my load in a heartbeat.
>things continue like this, take her anus too regularly
>fuck her mom too to keep mom happy too to let me have her daughter
>life is good
>one fucksession with daughter, she rides me, condom rips in that feral like an animal fucking little, tight cunt, blow a load in her, not noticing the condom ripped
>ohshitmylifeisfucked.mp4
>hatchplan.jpg
>fuckbuddy and daughter do not know where I live, only know my messenger ID on yahoo and email
>continue as usual, secretly deleting all histories and pics and infos of me off daughters and moms computers
>leave them, never look back, ignore all contact attempts by daughter and mom
>many moons later
>a letter in the mail
>court order of paternity test for childsupport
>worldisspinning.mp3
>panic
>panic
>>
>>689680231
MOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: 1385803357830.gif (496 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1385803357830.gif
496 KB, 500x213
>>689680231
Hee. Pls continue
>>
>>689680231
continue
>>
>>689675575
Moralfag
>>
>>689675575
>Coming to /b/
>Thinking this is bad
>on /b/
>/b/

Hello summer
>>
File: 1362252457435.jpg (99 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1362252457435.jpg
99 KB, 441x408
>>689680231
I don't even care if this is true.
>>
>>689675575
>goes to /b/
>enters rape thread
>attempts to speak of moral

you need to stop
>>
>>689680231
cont.
>panic
>life is but a shadow now
>ignoring the letter
>some time later get a 2nd letter from court - either come in or contempt of court yada yada yada
>more panic
>a moon after 2nd letter a 3rd letter in the mail
>mom has filed an affidavit in court that baby of daughter isn't mine.
>iamsuchaluckyfucker.jpg
>years over years have past
>out of the blue mom is contacting me on my old, dormant email
>we talk, reminiscent of old, good times
>learn daughter lost her child to child protective services due some bullshit she did
>my thought: should have stayed, groomed and trained all three of them as my fucktoys
>>
>>689672411
I was disappointed you didn't just loop the opening paragraph for ages. That had pasta potential for sure
>>
>>689681157
Thus endeth the alternative story to Crastor's Keep.
>>
MODS!!!!!
O
D
S
!
!
!

MODS!!!!
>>
>>689672973
My man
>>
File: 1459109992369.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1459109992369.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>>689668953
>>
File: VikingFlirt.gif (2 MB, 245x260) Image search: [Google]
VikingFlirt.gif
2 MB, 245x260
>>689670176
>>
U guys are fucked
>>
>>689681492
shut the fuck up you sniveling dick spit
>>
>>689674380
Years after the rape the gypsy gained a whole lot of weight and turned into a fat ugly bitch. People still say she roams the halls of Tumblr and Reddit. The end.
>>
>>689681350
underrated post
>kek
>>
>>689674380

That's what you get for being a gypsy.
>>
>>689682389
your point?
>welcome to 4chan's /b/ fellow "fucked-up"
>>
>>689682389
Why thank you.
>>
>>689681797
Especially with Chris Hansen making a return.
>>
>>689665490
when i was 22 there was a 25 year old chick i used to hook up with
one night she was sipping off my beer and got horny and told me to eat her pussy
i did and she came hella quick
i got horny too so we went to the shower and fucked
she was drinking so she couldn't give consent, fucking pussy was tight though. good shit

anyways, i got rolled up 2 days later on account of her drinking before, and not giving vocal consent

6 month probatition, and sex offender status

jokes on the judge though, that pussy was perfect, i WILL RAPE AGAIN!!!
>>
>>689674380
>Gorger that term is offensive to us please stop using it. You do as you likey
>>
MODS
RAPE POSTING NEEDS TO BE BANNED
MODS!!!! MODS MODS
>>
File: niggers.jpg (132 KB, 400x345) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
132 KB, 400x345
>>689665490
>friend
>>
File: 1366008479438.jpg (35 KB, 298x319) Image search: [Google]
1366008479438.jpg
35 KB, 298x319
>>
>>689675542
not if you get consent. My wife and I have an anytime policy if the other is asleep/passed out. we decided on it after she pretty much raped me while i was passed out.

Normally I go to bed 2-3 hours after my wife and so I usually just jerk off if im horny and shes asleep but every now and then I climb in bed and fuck her till she wakes up.
>>
>>689668953
Good job pupper.
>>
I went to a house party and seen a girl I really wanted to fuck since high school, I sorta followed her around but never once talked to her while I was at the party.
I seen her getting beer from the cage in her red cup that she kept using so eventually she and everyone else got shit face drunk, at about 2-3am some people started leaving and going home, I slipped a crushed up ghb tab in her cup and a little while later I seen her passed out on the floor.
I waited until 3-4 in the morning when everyone was passed out and when no one was looking and picked her up and carried her to my car, she was so fucking heavy because she was all dead weight. I drove way the fuck out of town to a wooded area found a turn off to a dirt road and followed it about a mile, I pulled her out of my car and she was still all dead weight, it was so fucking hard to carry her.
I decided to just drag her by pulling on her legs and it was so much easier, I had my flashlight with me so after i found a good spot to fuck her I then pulled off her jeans and pulled off her panties, her panties were pink and it look like she pissed herself a bit, I then sniffed her panties but they didn't smell like pee so it was probably just pussy juice.
After further examination of her panties and spreading her pussy lips I noticed she had a bit of cum on her panties and cum dribbling out of her pussy, I yelled at her and called her a little fucking slut, she must have gotten fucked at the party in the guest bedroom or maybe in the bathroom.
I did recall her leaving for about a hour and then laughing with friends when she came back, I thought to myself fuck it I'm already this far, I pull off my jeans and shirt and pull off her shirt and bra and start sucking her big tits and fingering her pussy.
She made made my dick diamonds, started leaking precum so I pushed my dick inside her pussy and began to fuck her, her pussy was so warm and it looked like it was recently waxed because there was no stubble.

cont.
>>
>>689682918
bait
>>
MOOOOODS
THIS IS A RAPE THREAD

RAPE POSTING!!!
MODS

ILLEGAL RAPE POSTING

RAPE RAPE RAPE
MODS!!!!! BAN THIS THREAD
PRUNE THIS THREAD
BEFORE THIS WORLD ENDS UP IN A SHED
OF RAPE POSTERS
>>
File: sheboon.jpg (86 KB, 970x1170) Image search: [Google]
sheboon.jpg
86 KB, 970x1170
>>689684810
25 year old with tight puss = minger
>>
>>689666597
Song lyrics -> medicine man
>>
>>689674380
Lol
>>
>>689682918
a perfect 5/7 story
>>
>>689681183
>15 girls
>their phones don't have passcodes
>"sleeping"
>not "passed out"
>implying they were awake during and then decided to take a nap
>wat?
>leaving a digital trail to yourself by texting so any of your victims immediately know who you are
>texts that anyone could have sent are somehow an "insurance policy"

What fantasy world do you reside in? And how do I get there?
>>
>>689675549
Your a fuckin faggot
>>
I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON YOU MODS
I WILL KEEP ALERTING YOU OF ILLEGAL POSTING
AND YOU WILL RETURN THE FAVOUR
BY BANNING ILLEGAL THREADS

MOOOOOOODS
MODS MODS
>>
>>689685779
*You're*

MODS GRAMMAR ERROR
>>
>>689685839
Sure is summer in here
>>
>>689685904
It's a hot time fersure
>>
>>689685904
It's winter where I am.
>>
>>689685839
As told before :
/b/ - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>
>>689686198
As told before:
rape is illegal
so it should be banned
from threads
so
MODS
MODS MODS MODS

MODS MOD MODS M0DS
>>
>>689673541

I mean, I know slavs are trash, but god do I love lots of things in this. So many English gems:

>pull down trousers
>Put my dick off
> spit into my cock

This is what /b/ is about
>>
>>689674724
Most of us are only here to have a stroke
>>
File: 1463303794046.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463303794046.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Here are my dubs
>>
File: 1463303881542.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463303881542.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>689687836
>>
File: 1463303835106.jpg (2 KB, 125x94) Image search: [Google]
1463303835106.jpg
2 KB, 125x94
>>689687867
>>
File: 1463303961314.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1463303961314.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>689687898
>>
>>689684568
I shined the flashlight on her pussy and watched my dick go in, I would pull it out all the way and push my mushroom head back into her pretty camel toe, I was getting so worked up yelling and shit, screaming at her calling her a fucking whore and and dirty bitch slut.
I felt I was going to shoot my load but held back and pulled out and I would edge for awhile, I went back to sucking her big tits I calmed down and started fucking her again.
I did this for about 20 mins and then I wanted to fuck her ass, I realized I didn't bring lube or condoms, I didn't come prepared, all I had was a few ghb tabs and that was it.
I had to think for a bit I knew I had to be careful because I didn't want to fuck her ass bloody, I slathered some of my precum on my finger and put it up her ass and kept doing that for about 5-10 mins until her hole was all slimey with my precum.
I pushed my mushroom head in her asshole, it was really tight but I got it in and kept it in because I didn't want to slip out and have to ease my dick back in again, I could tell she was ass virgin because her hole wasn't all beat up and she was so tight.
I fucked her ass for about 15 mins and I couldn't hold back anymore I pulled my dick out and put it by her mouth and shot a big 2 fl oz load on her cheek, I started screaming and said something stupid like "yeah you fucking slut you love taking dicks up your ass" I started laughing at her.
I cleaned her face a bit and got dressed and got her dress and dragged her back to my car, when I put her in the backseat I notices there was cum all in her hair and there was also a brown slimey stain on the side of her cheek, I was trying to figure out what the brown slime was and then it hit me, it was her shit on my dick and I smeared it on her face, I was immediately disgusted and washed off my dick with a half empty water bottle I had in my car.
I drove her shit stained ass back to the party and left her outside on the lawn and drove away.
>>
File: 1463684936982.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463684936982.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>689687934
>>
File: 1463304106308s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1463304106308s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>689687980
>>
>>689686368
Post some juicy evidence edge Lord faggit.
>>
File: 1463304153379s.jpg (2 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1463304153379s.jpg
2 KB, 125x120
>>689688048
>>
I once had consensual sex in the missionary position with my wife for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>689688094
Fail
>>
>>689688174
MOOOODDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!
>>
>>689688174
MODERATORS!!!!!!
>>
>>689668953
GG
>>
>>689687939
ROFLLLL you are the biggest fucking idiot
The worst rape in history yours was I reckon.
fucking failure
>>
>>689666874
Exceptional story. Very well worded 10/10
>>
>>689670750
So you had consensual sex? Man, you sure are edgy bro.
>>
File: 1445758025594.jpg (34 KB, 399x535) Image search: [Google]
1445758025594.jpg
34 KB, 399x535
>>689674724
we're having strokes as we're reading this thread.

seriously some of this shoanfaos aopghoe aofihe!
>>
>>689687939
How old are you? Honestly
>>
>>689673463
so sorry man, its hard to be the victim but it'll be okay.
>>
>>689689271
My rape story made you ROFLLLL like a little faggot, later on I found out I got a urinary tract infection from fucking her shitty ass, went to the clinic and got some atiboitics, fixed me right up. She never found out it was me that fuck her ass, I heard later on she blamed some other guy at the party.
>>
>>689689920
I'm 28 was 19 at the time
>>
>>689689444
Trips of truth.
Also checked.
>>
>>689665490
Dawn she bretty
>>
>>689666922
We found the friend.
>>
File: 1465567556189-1.gif (729 KB, 150x270) Image search: [Google]
1465567556189-1.gif
729 KB, 150x270
>>689679436
Holy fuck, I just realized that I've wasted 10 years on this site.
>>
File: 1423161456493.jpg (335 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
1423161456493.jpg
335 KB, 3008x2000
>>689665490
>Have gf
>Gf has little sister
>Watch her grow up into a beautiful young woman
>She wants me
>I want her
>Rape her
>Later tells me she enjoyed it
>Kinky times follow
>mfw
>>
>>689673541
>my sperm floud out from her butthole as river, and my dick
>hurts
your way with the english language delightful.
>>
I was with a girl and I used to rape her all the time. we drank a lot and when she would fall asleep I would continue to fuck her. I didn't care and she wouldn't remember. I miss those days lol
>>
File: booty.png (87 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
booty.png
87 KB, 260x194
I took part in several gang rapes during my time in prison. Does that count?
>>
>>689691262
Did you get your shit pushed in?
>>
>>689680231
Top fucking Kek
>>
>>689670275
Shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>689665490
You know, for people who love to proclaim how much they hate niggers, y'all sure are keen on participating in their culture, as seen by this thread.
>>
>>689674380
>If you think that rape is funny
This was kinda funny tbh
>>
>>689668953
She probably knows..
>>
>>689691866
>He says after the poster has been long gone.
>Then he hits enter, patting himself on the back for his sick burn. He did gud this day.
>>
>>689674380
>rape is funny
wouldn't it be funny if you got raped by like 4 guys like right now
see i"m laughing
>>
>>689691936
We're nothing like niggers.
>>
>>689692380
Oh? So that's why you're in a rape thread right now? Or are you saying that niggers don't rape? Pick one faggot.
>>
>>689692545
Fucking christ you're like a politically incorrect sjw.
>>
>>689671430
BREIFCASE WANKER
>>
>>689681350
Burst out laughing in public
>>
>>689670466
let me guess. florida?
>>
>>689681345
Hahaha truuuu
>>
>>689692545
Why is rape only seen as a black thing?
I'm pretty they got the habit from white people.
>>
>>689690942
Life is beautiful.
>>
>>689692277
Good one Daniel
>>
>>689667227
I thought that was bottomless pit album art
>>
>>689694041
Whites raped niggers in the slave quarters and they all learned from massah how to rape and be good at it
>>
What is up with all this SJW bullshit. Did I accidently go to Tumblr?
>>
>>689694328
Don't forget about the Native Americans.
The white man were rape machines in the old days.
>>
>>689694884
Oh yeah and don't forget that the priests and nuns raped and murdered Native children at the boarding schools
>>
>>689673768
fuck back to russia bitch boy
>>
>>689676492
>birthday
you mean the day you raped your way out of your mother?
>>
>>689692120
I had gotten to the thread late, and just felt like calling some moralfag a nigger
>>
>>689691262
green text
>>
I don't think it was rape, I don't know.
>be me 14 year old
>sister 8yo has a friend who is 12 and well she's ugly as fuck but cute ass
>she slept on my house so many times
>I just had a boner of seeing her butt
>We had like a sleep over and I was laying next to her
>everyone fell sleep except me
>Start touching her butt
>She realizes but didnt say shit
>I continue to pull down her pants
>she put them up
>I pull em down everytime
>I take my dick out and start rubbing on her ass
>I fell from the fucking bed as I was on the border of it
>mfw everyone wakes up and i'm down there with a boner
>next day
>mom: --- said that you were touching her and that you tried to do things to her
>n-no mom she's fucking crazy i'm not that horny what the fuck
>mfw mom believed all
>I later fucked her but her pussy tasted like fucking fish, dead fish
>>
File: 1463928378418.png (59 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1463928378418.png
59 KB, 429x410
>>689694717
It's just that I have trouble claiming rape culture isn't real when all of you guys are talking about the best rapes of your life.
>>
>>689682666
tell er, satan!
>>
>>689695792
>I fell from the fucking bed as I was on the border of it
kek
>>
>>689695792
Do you even english?
>>
>>689687836
DD
>>
>>689674380
LOL!
>>
>>689678000
A non-gypsy
>>
I was raped once
>22 years old, new years.
>unknown amount of alcohol in
>decent girl comes up to me, start chattin
>she seems really cool, then she starts touching my crotch and shit.
>feeding me more drinks, one after another
>somehow stumble up to a empty bedroom. Throws me on the bed.
>thinking this cool, she takes of my pants, gets me going with a boner
>hops on my dick, rides me for I dunno how long.
>wake up pants up but belt undone and zipper not done up.
>next day ask a friend who it was.
Turned out she was sober, went home shortly after 12 midnight

Didn't realize I was raped till like three years later. I met her once after, it was awkward as fuck. O well, didn't catch anything.
>>
>>689695913
>the best rapes of your life

I died laughing!

THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BESTTHE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BESTTHE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BESTTHE BESTTHE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BESTTHE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BESTTHE BESTTHE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BESTTHE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST! THE BEST!
>>
>>689673296
she's embarrassed of herself, she doesn't feel entitled to have sex with you even though you're down for it, that's why she had to be super-drunk before she let herself go and do it.
>>
>>689674380
why gypsy racla left alone with gorger, why gorger not yoggered
>>
>>689675189
Doubt he would feel like there was anything to hold against you, guys care about infidelity and the fear that you're secretly not who you seem, getting raped at his party when he should have protected you doesn't threaten that.
>>
What is a easy drug to find that makes people pass out and stay past out for say a person to have their way with them located in Canada if that's easier to find drug choices
>>
>>689698307
grain alcohol
>>
>>689698307
>have their way with them located in Canada
Am i getting this right? You want to abduct someone to Canada?
>>
>>689698510
...after waking uo i realized i was in Canada. In Canada! WTF *cries*
>>
Real story here.

I used to wait near my uni halls at 4am and force my fingers up drunk girls pussys. Had to stop when the uni sent an email round about me.
>>
>>689670592
Fuck off
>>
ITT: Virgin fags dreaming pervish stuff

/Thread
>>
>>689695913
go to india then. they rape when youre awake.
>>
>>689665490
The fuck? That's not rape you dipshit
>>
Fuck you guys are trolls. What is a easy obtainable drug that "could" be used to knock someone out
>>
>>689699797
use scopolamine powder
>>
>>689699797
aspirin. just one.
>>
>>689699797
roofies
>>
Raped my step-sisters cousin...
>be 17
>family reunion
>cousin 7/10 redhead half retarded
>stick sharpie in pooper
>cousin doesnt know it was me lol
two years later and she still doesnt know it is me >>kek<<
>>
>>689700127
>this thread
>most of the shit being posted is just sex without consent
gay thread
I have an actual rape story but I'm not gonna dig up the past if no one doesn't wanna listen
>>
>>689700325
bumpo, ill listen
>>
>>689700325
TF do you define rape as other than "sex without consent"???????????????????????
>>
But those drugs are hard to find I mean I need something ALOT easier yo obtain
>>
>>689668953
psh nothing personnel kid
>>
I was really drunk at the bar and I had full on intentions of raping this hot redhead, I followed her home thinking I was going to break into her home and rape her really good. Well I ended up falling asleep in front of her home, no rape, just being a drunk basterd falling asleep in my car.
>>
>>689670275
sjw woman tumblerina detected
>oink oink
>>
Isn't rape just surprise sex? Chicks should love it!
>>
Does anyone know the strongest sleeping pills you can get without a prescription?
>>
>>689666672
GTFO yourself you neckbeard b& faggot.
>>
File: tyforbrain.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tyforbrain.gif
787 KB, 480x360
>>689674380
omg i thought you were setting up an ironic joke
>actually be a gypsy
>get raped
>mfw
>>
File: 1463475204370.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463475204370.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>689670275
thefuck get out of here faggit
>>
>Asking for a friend
Would seroquil knock someone out enough to be able to try something?
>>
>>689674380
Being gypsy is worse than thinking rape is funny
>>
>>689700325
I wanna listen
>>
>>689670275
my life is very good, thank you very much for asking, my dear.
I moved around the world, enjoyed more fun with females of all ages.
now two live-in slaves (bio females) enjoy their lives with me, my way.
>mfw, I am author of >>689680231
and >>689681157 story
>>
Please don't rape people. Go to therapy instead. Your life is worth more than that. Even pretending its cool is bad. There are a lot of impressionable children here who very well might end up ruining their lives and the lives of others because of your and their stupidity.

The internet is more dangerous than any weapon, you need to learn to use it with respect and caution.
>>
File: 1488 baby.jpg (6 KB, 246x175) Image search: [Google]
1488 baby.jpg
6 KB, 246x175
>>689669569

Get raped hambeast.
>>
>>689665739
thanks Marshall
>>
>>689679345
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>689672781
yo are these two dudes /b/ros on the outside
>>
File: 1465873550435.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1465873550435.gif
2 MB, 286x210
>>689703076
>>
>>689674380

Gypos on the fucking internet? You pikey or Romani? Also post 16 yo tits.
>>
>>689665739
Do you want a medal ? Die painfully nigga
>>
>>689677572

kek. Worth a try right?
>>
>>689703777
No.
>>
>>689672973
lel you seem like a cool rapist
>>
File: 8edba82a0d17_sf_10.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
8edba82a0d17_sf_10.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>689703995

well, you live and learn.
>>
>>689670274
True im a femanon and my life never been wasted until i got raped
>>
>>689674380
I'm a gypsy
>I'd still hit it
>>
>>689680147
Get lost you massive faggot.
>>
File: VOd5izJ.jpg (20 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
VOd5izJ.jpg
20 KB, 540x405
>>689680231
>does not feel virgin to me
>niglet
>>
I come by 4chan every now and then just to observe any changes, and I end up laughing at how fucking worthless and unself-aware everyone still is.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11 KB, 228x221
> be me 18
> still a virgin in college
> went to this party at midnight
> people partying and passed out
> went to the bathroom to piss
> girl laying in tub drunk
> pee on her and say what's up
> she so drunk she has no clue wtf is going on
> fuckit.jpeg positioned her doggy style
> stuck it in and she was suddenly brought back to life
> she liked it and I busted in her
> saw her next day on campus and didn't even recognize me
> 5 months later saw she was prego
> some other faggot with her enjoythetrapchump.gif
>>
>>689665490
Being a teenager is hard. So many decisions, so many choices and all the time you are fighting against the social conformities that both protect and restrict you. I was that teenager, getting ready to finish my exams, have a short break before starting my summer job and then head off to university, to do the school thing all over again.

I had finished all my exams bar one and was pretending to study while doing some basic chores. Walking around listening to my Spanish language cd I saw the neighbours cleaning their pool, getting it ready for the summer that was just around the corner. I waved at the two men and continued on my study way.

My mother had been delighted when the pair moved in to the large house next door and converted the basement into a gym and therapy area. One of the guys was a personal trainer and life coach while the other was a massage therapist, and a good one if you listened to the locals who used him. Dad had a problem with the fact that the neighbours were gay but mum would just smile and shake her head. In fact that seemed to be the response of all the men and women in the area. Homophobia was alive in well in the suburbs. The fact that they seemed to spend most of their time in tight lycra bike pants infuriated my father and the fact that they had three ‘old ladies’ dogs, fox terriers, or something, made him laugh. All the same, they held good parties, kept the house immaculate and could talk knowledgeably about most sport seemed to keep the men happy. The women loved the fact that Steve gave discounted service with the personal training and Sean had hands that were magic.

Mum and dad would often phone the lads and tell them when they were going away so they could keep an eye on me and so this weekend it was going to be just me and my watchers. Steve called out so I had to take my earphones out and get him to repeat it.
>>
>>689705174
“I said, Hey chica, wanna come over? I’ve got some bud we could share.”

I nodded and said I’d be right over. I wasn’t a pot head but I did catch Steve sparking up at one party and we had occasionally had a sneaky smoke since then. I put on some flip flops and looked in the fridge, grabbing a cold bottle of savingnon blanc, and headed over.

Sean was talking on the phone to someone and motioned for me to go on back. The dogs were barking from behind their room barrier so l leaned over and scratched them on their heads. There was a large cage in what had been the dining room. In the cage three equally noisy dogs whined and whimpered.

“What’s going on in there?” I hugged Steve. He lit up the joint and handed it to me for the first puff. I inhaled deeply and smiled. Taking another inhalation I handed it back and waited as the buzz began to drift over me.

“The boys have to service some bitches, spread their pedigree seed around.” He sucked on the joint and then asked if I was okay before he gently rolled the lit tip, putting it out. “You are going to see some hard core dog fucking.” He grinned and noticed my nipples poking out, the result of the buzz. Joking that I would take someone’s eye out with those he reached over and squeezed my unrestrained breasts, rubbing his thumbs over my nipples. I giggled and slapped his hands away.

Sean came in and told us that the owner of the bitches was going to be late and so they would have to service the dogs without her there. He then asked how I was, commenting that I was looking tense, stiff around my neck. He put one hand on my shoulders and another on my stomach, controlling my breathing while digging his fingers into my back and neck. Murmuring something about shakra’s he suddenly cupped my pubic mound and buried his thumb into my left shoulder making me cry out. Releasing me he told Steve it was time to get going.
>>
>>689670275
All of the above. I'm a level 35 wizard and I enjoy seeing women suffer especially for all the shit they put me through. My mother abandoned me as a baby, my grandmother always made it clear that no one wants me and used to beat me. Throughout my years, my crushes have all made fun of me for being weird. Literally every woman I've talked to has no compassion, just a fucking cunt. I love seeing them beg, I love seeing them messed up, I love hearing them cry as they are forced to see how disgusting, nasty and worthless they are.
>>
>>689705220
The three dogs were brothers, pedigrees. They backs were knee height and their long, narrow noses were busily sniffing the air, circling the cages and barking at the bitches.

“You can help us out, can’t you Chrissy?” We entered the room, kicking the bean bags to the side. The dogs ran at us, eager to get our attention. I was starting to really feel the impact of the weed and when one of the dogs shoved his snout up my dress I just shrieked with laughter and collapsed on a bean bag, legs kicking out from under me. All the dogs rushed my crotch, and as I rolled to get up I was mounted by all of them. The men watched for a moment before pulling the horny dogs from me. I was still giggling when I was handed a lead and told to keep a hold of Winny.

Steve got one of the bitches from the cage and dragged his dog to her. Holding him he positioned him at the bitches rear. The dog whimpered and hopped around a bit as Sean and I sat on the couch.

“How do you feel?” I smiled and replied that I was feeling good. He pulled the joint out again and lit it, making me take a couple more hits.

“Look, he’s getting into it, his penis is poking out.” Sean pointed at Neville, the terrier Steve was holding. “He’s going to-“ he stopped talking as the dog mounted the bitch. Steve held the bitch while directing his dog’s small, wet, pink cock into her. There was sudden howling and crying out from the female dog as he began to hammer his penis into her. I could not stop looking at it, even when I noticed that it was making me feel a little turned on.

Neville suddenly stopped. “Is that it?” I asked. I hadn’t had sex before, but it was only because the boy I had decided to lose my cherry with ended up having sex with my panties, not me. I guess premature ejaculation went across species.
>>
>>689705220
“No, sweetie” Steve laughed, “ His cock is swelling up inside her and he’s got this knot that will tie them before he swings his legs over and they’ll be arse to arse for at least ten minutes. Just wait until you see the size of their cocks, honey, you’ll be wanting one for yourself.”

I looked under Winston’s belly and the soft white sheath. Sean told me to grab it and rub it. I did, feeling the penis , moving the sheath a little until the little pink tip emerged. Neville moved, dragging a back leg over and the two dogs were joined tightly. I felt Winny growing and looked under to see a shiny cock getting longer. I moved my hand from the sheath onto the slick flesh and began to gently jerk the doggie cock.

“Watch, Chris, he’s pulling out.”

With a sharp bark Neville pulled his now massive dick from the bitches passage. My mouth dropped as I saw the long, thick tool, the knot still large as the penis jerked and hung between his legs. He began to lick on the penis as Sean put the bitch back into the cage getting out the second one.

I was on my knees at the back of the dogs, holding on the cock, feeding it into the bitch and feeling the slick member thrusting into her as my hand held it.

“This is awesome,” I murmured as Winny rapidly mated her, knotting and turning moments after he had entered her.

“Not many virgins get to see this much cock in an afternoon,” Sean joked as I remained bent over, watching, amazed. “You’d better watch out or you’ll find yourself being bred by some horny males.”

I looked at the two men and said that if a horny male wanted me at the moment, they could have me.

I felt my dress being lifted and turned to see Sean kneeling behind me.
>>
>>689705296
“Stay there, Chris,” he pulled the crotch of my knickers to one side and pressed his clean shaven face into me, his tongue poking into my moist vagina before it flickered downward across my sensitive clitoris. My toes curled as he pulled me down onto his face and began to eat my cunt noisily. I was overwhelmed by the sensation of a man driving his tongue in and out of my untouched pussy. It felt so different from my own fingers, it was wonderful. The sound of a zip made me open my eyes as Steve knelt in front of me. He pulled out a thick, tanned cock and held it to my lips, running it around the flesh until a opened my mouth.

“Taste it, flick your tongue over the tip, good, now run it around the bottom and the top.” He groaned and told Sean I had a lot of potential. Sean replied that I was coming over his face and I was the juiciest little virgin cunt he had ever eaten. I glanced over at the dogs and saw Winny’s big cock dangling between his legs, the bitch whimpering quietly from the mating she had received. I rolled my eyes back and rode the tongue in my pussy, bucking into my first tongue induced orgasm. Steve continued to give me instructions for my first blowjob and I felt a more insistent tongue driving into my pussy. There was a slap on my arse and Sean pushed me down, my knees spreading out wider until my clit occasionally grazed the floor. I felt a push on my back and then felt fur on my arse.
>>
>>689705325
Trying to pull my head off the cock in my mouth I was told to relax, to get my little virgin pussy ready for a hard cock. Sean’s hands spread my wet lips and there was a sudden sharp thrusting in the mouth of my vagina as Neville began to try and find somewhere to bury his cock.
Moments later a dog took my virginity, popping my cherry with a long, pistoning action that slid his dick in and out of me. I cried out as the dog fucked me, burying the length to the hilt and the two men I had assumed to be gay took it in turns to feed their cocks into my mouth. The dog hunched faster and faster until I could feel him swelling and the bulbous knot. The men took their cocks from my mouth and watched my expression as the dog began to knot with me, filling my inexperienced passage with his alien member while his semen began to spurt into my womb. The pain was incredible, I was almost aching from the stretching but there was something more. Sean moved and licked his fingers before he began to softly rub and manipulate my clit while Steve began to tug and pinch my swollen nipples.

Neville attempted to turn but as his cock began to shift and rotate another orgasm bucked through my system. The sudden movement released the tie and his fat dick slithered out, popping and sucking as the knot withdrew. Doggie cum began to dribble from my gaping lips and my knees began to spread further. Sean didn’t allow me to fall to the floor, holding me up with one strong arm. I thought he was being helpful but he was holding me in position for Tony, the only dog who had yet to breed with a bitch. I don’t know if Tony was a bigger boy or if I was just very sensitive from my initiation but he filled my passage so much that I could feel the cum escaping the join between my cunt and his knot. His rutting slowed as his balls pulsed, sending shot after shot of cum deeper into me.
>>
>>689705366
Sean lit the joint again and blew smoke in my mouth, telling me I was a good cunt and the dogs liked having a woman to fuck. I was gasping as the dog’s fat prick pulled out, the large knot pushing my lips apart as he withdrew. I was crying from the pain and the humiliation as Winny mounted me, jack-hammering his cock into my now bleeding pussy. The men began to jerk their cocks off, occasionally popping it into my open mouth, gagging me as they pushed down my compliant throat. Winny’s semen joined the others so when he pulled out after a relatively short knot it felt as if a litre of cum was spilling from me. Sean took my hair in his hands and powered his fat tool into my throat, grunting as his cum shot into my, filling my mouth while Steve preferred to empty his balls over my face.

I lay on my stomach, cum pooling between my legs and watched as Tony was taken to the third bitch to plant his seed in her. Steve helped me up and ran his hand between my legs before bringing it up to my mouth, feeding me the mixture of mine and the dogs’ juices. He took me outside and told me to take off my dress.

“Clean yourself up.”
“But I’ll get… semen in the pool, and I’m bleeding.”
“Honey, that was just your cherry, you’re not torn, just sore, and as for cum, I’ve had more pussy in this pool than anywhere else, so don’t you worry.” He held my dress while I dove in. He told me to do breast stroke, with the frog legs so my used cunt would gape open, flushing juices out.

“You were spectacular,” Sean came out with a robe, “you are a natural little cum slut. I can’t believe how you took those cocks and the knots. The boys fuck hard and fast and you took them in your sweet little cunt.” He slid the robe around my shoulders and tied it around my waist. “I can’t wait to fuck you.” He turned me around and I saw my mother standing on the patio, looking for me.
>>
>>689705410
“Shit,” I swore quietly. “Hey! Mum!” I waved and asked why she was back.
“We forgot our phone charger, I’ve been trying to text you for the past hour”
I watched as Sean licked his thumb and stepped behind me.
“Sorry Mrs B, we needed her help with the dogs.” I gasped as his thumb pushed into my tight arse while two fingers curled up into my loose pussy. “We’ll send her right back after we’ve finished using her.”
My mother laughed and waved her hand dismissively.
“Use her all you like, boys, just remember she needs to practice her oral.”
“We’re only too happy to help her out with her oral, Mrs B.” He leaned forward, “you have a nice tight arse, I’m glad we’re going to get rid of that cherry later.”

His knuckles grazed over the walls of my pussy and I was overwhelmed by a feeling of needing to pee. He continued to rotate the fingers and knuckles as I tried to focus on what my mother was saying. She asked if I was okay, I seemed a bit flushed. Before I could answer Sean twisted his knuckles and I began to cum, juices dribbling over his hand and down my leg as he held me upright.

“We’ve just been keeping her busy, giving her a good working over.” My mother laughed at this, laughed at the daughter being held up by two rotating fingers in her recently deflowered pussy and still virginal arse. She waved and left me in the care of these two lechers. I watched her leave, half disturbed that these two men were going to do anything they wanted to me and half willing her to go so I could spread my legs for another hard fuck.

Steve moved in front of me and pushed the robe back, licking and sucking my c cup breasts as Sean began to finger fuck me more vigorously. I shuddered again from the stimulation and grunted as more juices ran down my legs. Sean moved his attentions to my anus, moving the thumb out and the two fingers in. I sagged against Steve’s mouth and tongue and began to ride the thrusting digits.
>>
>>689705439
“Let’s take this inside, we need to get this little virgin begging for cock.”

I looked at the two men, my body like a raw nerve. I told them I wanted their cocks in my cunt, that I wanted them to paint me in cum, that I wanted them to take my last virginity, to ram themselves in me, to make me cum so much I would be addicted to their sperm. I told them I wanted to be gangbanged by their big cocked dogs, that I wanted to feel them squeezing their knots into my tightness and filling me with their watery cum. I wanted to feel the men’s lips close over my nipples and their tongues fucking in and out of my wet cunt.

I told them this as they walked me inside, one of my hands rubbing on each of their hard cocks. They had a breast each and nibbled and sucked on the puckering nub. I reached into their lycra shorts and pulled out a thick rod of flesh. Steve was long and uncut while Sean’s fat dick curved to the left, the head, red and exposed. I may have been young but I had seen my fair share of porn in my quest for the perfect orgasm. My memory had a whole collection of things to say and ways to act. At school all it ever gave me was a grope and fondle with a sticky skirt or pair of panties but I had two stone cold hunks who knew how to fuck.
>>
>>689705467
I knelt in front of the men and licked my lips as I held their warm, pliant dicks. Licking the tips I moved back and forwards, taking each cock further into my mouth with each change. Holding a cock in my mouth I flicked my tongue along the bottom of the shaft, marvelling at how they thickened and lengthened. They took me over to the ottoman and I sat down then lay back, letting the robe fall open. I spread my legs and reached down to explore my newly broken pussy as they watched. Steve smiled and knelt between my legs, running his tongue from my clit to my arse before sucking my clit into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over the sensitive flash before noisily driving the rolled, moving flesh in and out of my juicy cunt. Sean began kiss me, sucking on my tongue as he massaged my breasts. He asked how I liked my new job as their fuck toy and the dogs’ new bitch.

As Steve rode out my next orgasm, his tongue firmly grazing over my pussy lips, I gasped that I loved it, but I was looking forward to more on the job training, especially from the horny terriers.
>>
>>689686475
Kys
>>
>>689676492
Go the fuck back to 9gag or reddit or whatever bullshit site your stalking from. Either has chezburger or haz not.
>>
>>689687939
>2 fl oz load

This made me laugh uncontrollably.
>>
>>689687836
Dubs
>>
File: Cockhound_Instructional_PSA.png (100 KB, 1254x261) Image search: [Google]
Cockhound_Instructional_PSA.png
100 KB, 1254x261
>>689670466
>>
>>689672754
but he gets to play with her pussy, so he at least got that going for him
>>
>>689668953
gj bro
>>
>>689674789
the most unappreciated post in this thread what the fuck
>>
>>689705503
Moar?
>>
>>689672073

more like "autistic"
>>
>>689701740
>b& faggot

You know that b& means banned right?
>>
>>689674380
Who's laptop or cellphone did you steal to post in this thread?
>>
>>689702623

im on seroquel, mostly for getting to sleep at night

seroquel will knock me out every time at 200-300 mg, but the person administered will know something is up way before they are out
also i still wake up at night my myself

long anwser short; no, seroquel is of no use

get flunitrazepam or midazolam,or both
2mg flu or 30 mg mida will knock anyone out, without any recollection
>>
>>689672221
>a girl would leave.
>>
>>689675946
This is how I turned gay just by reading a single post
>>
>>689706382
I don't think he knows lol
>>
>>689673541
this shit is gold
>>
Was faped by my sister

>Be 10
>Sister is 14
>Used to ask me to tickle her back
>Would pretend to fall sleep and she would position my hand in her pants
>She starts rubbing her clit with my hand
>Would try jack me off but I would never get it up

>2 years later be 12
>Sister is 16
>I've started hitting puberty
>Sister stars play fighting with me, gets on top of me saying she's going to kiss me and shit
>I start screaming and no ones home
>She starta kissing me and pulls down my pants
>Unintentionally Diamonds at this point
>She sits on it and I bust in about 35 seconds

After that was the first time I ever found porn.
>>
>>689707368

I mean thats hot but shes probably all fat and ugly and shit
>>
>>689707554

Surpringly, Nah she isn't
She got preggo at 18 and stopped around 16 when she got a bf
>>
>>689707043
I didn't think summer officially started for kids until a few more weeks.
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 49

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.