Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Indecent exposure... Femanon here. Non radical, reasonable feminist.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 50
File: maxresdefault.jpg (265 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
265 KB, 1920x1080
Indecent exposure...
Femanon here. Non radical, reasonable feminist. One issue I believe in is women's right to go topless. I don't think that just because some dude might get a bone I should have to cover my Itty bitty heat retainers during the summer. I live in Washington state. West coast, desert. It gets HOT. what Is /b/s opinion?
>>
I just really think that the reason breasts are so shocking, so taboo, because we over sexualize them as a society.
>>
I think this is inevitable and will happen with time. I cant wait to see batches titties everywhere.
>>
File: 1465959633227.jpg (718 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465959633227.jpg
718 KB, 1920x1080
Nudes to bump. My little titties.
>>
>>689644876
Yeah, I know, right? I feel like most people wouldn't care .. some would be offended, some would be excited....but then they, like everyone else, wouldn't care.
>>
Post your feet OP
>>
File: 1465959805158.jpg (4 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
1465959805158.jpg
4 MB, 4128x3096
>>689645303
>>
>>689644996
Pic that wasn't taken in a cavern, pls?
>>
>>689644507
i'm not gay and shit
but the best butt in this pic is a male butt
>>
>>689645303
What is it with the feet? I know lots of people who have foot fetishes
..but what's the appeal?
>>
>>689645601
Male butts go unappreciated too often.
>>
>>689645557
You're going to have to wait til I'm done pooping.
>>
>>689644507
let them swing free. There shouldnt be an issue with this but the "think of the children" people have to go and fuck everything up again
> ass shot??
>>
>>689644507
Agreed. So post 'em.
>>
>>689645462
fat man feet with painted nails
>>
>>689644996
timestamp faggot
>>
File: 1465960158971.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
1465960158971.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
Feet. Because /b/ is fucking weird. No ass shot. Playing video games now.
>>
Soundtrack to this bread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VblwYa6roGo
>>
>>689646355
Lulz
>>
>>689644507
holy shit some of the dudes in that pic have tiny dicks. im guessing being a feminist and having a tiny dick are both caused by lack of testosterone
>>
File: 1465960321999.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
1465960321999.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>
>>689644507
I'm with you 100% - I *live* women going topless!

Seriously though - Yeah, it's kind of a big deal here ('Murica). I can't quite figure it out, and it trains males into going nuts when nipples are visible. P.S. I'm on the soggy side of the Cascades.
>>
it's the taboo over sexuality of them that makes them attractive...y'all go flopping your titties out everyday they'll lose their charm
>>
>>689646850
It gets ridiculous though. I was asked to go to a restroom while breasts feeding once
>>
>>689646995
>>689646995
And I'll get arrested
>>
>>689646710
they're not feminist
just wannabe artists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYIwoGIpXNI
>>
Go ahead. Go topless.

Take a teaser or mace with you
>>
>>689644507
Actually it is already legal in several places

I live in Columbus, OH and it has a "Top Free" law where anyone can be topless. Not everyone is aware of it, but totally legal.
>>
File: nice meeting u here.jpg (6 KB, 86x224) Image search: [Google]
nice meeting u here.jpg
6 KB, 86x224
>>689644507
Is he even part of the group?
>>
>>689644507
You absolutely have the right to show your tits. But you don't get to tell my body to control my autonomic, uncontrolled reaction to the sight of it. That doesn't mean a man can get gross about it. It's actually embarrassing and uncomfortable situation to be in for the guy. Having to hide that boner and hope to hell it goes away.
>>
>>689644507
>washington state
>HOT
that's cute
>>
>>689644507
you don't have a 'desert' on Washington's coast.

you're lying.
>>
http://gotopless.org/topless-laws
>>
>>689644996
Holy shit OP. People ask you to cover those up because disgusting, not because patriarchy.

Put those away immediately. No time stamp required.
>>
>>689644996

Ew a guy on hormone change.
>>
File: heh.jpg (40 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
40 KB, 600x447
>>689647331
>>
>>689644996
Ew looks like a dude with gyno
>>
>>689647331
Poor lad try to fit in.
>>
>>689644996
Oh you can totally uncover those and walk around, most will pass you for a dude.
>>
>>689644507
What is wrong with these people they look god damned retarded
>>
>>689644804
They were evolved as pseudo-asses to be sexualized
>>
Um experibus, estiunt. Et ventibus.
Udam qui arum, si dolor suntem que volorepernam sunt earchit qui temporem rest, nonse sum audipist inctiss equasperum, que quatur, et officip sandipiet et volentum, qui teniet aut quibus, que maioreri sunt imi, accustiam harunt que aut omnimo blaccatiur alitem fugit volorest pre, ute nobit intiunt renitio nsequi occae sitibus sedi id ut facernata dolum fugit aut et odi rese culparuntiam id es pos dolestia deliquibus, net dolorernat aut odita quasper umquibus maximinimus de as et poribus aut est quidi dunt velitate nostem atam lati nes con rem in pori officiet quodigendel iliqui aut endae voluptatque derferatis sit doluptaque nihil et plitas dolut in eserspis eatiaspit a consequam est liquamenim volut lit, te sam ut adi dolupis quias in eos cum nihite quatur, tectem iliquisqui re, qui torecto tatiae verescid evelesc iumet, con repuda nos ese cum fugiam incil ex eum, estrum audit vererferis eniti iur alias rectatis aute que plaboreictet ullam aut verfererrum quaecto beriassit eum nulpa nullentia volut que aut que invendiore, cum et qui teniatquid unt exped ut idendel laborep roruptati omnisti vernatur, quaecae cuptat peditaturias ipsuntum derepta nem ex eum facculp aruntiu ntusae nosame earum quidi dio voluptum am, quas eosamento velenimaio cus, ommo voloriatem fugianime core sita et eiciur?
Dam alibus moluptu rehenis et ratio coristo rroribusci aute aut quatibus rae quatem as vendae vere si optates derum aped excest re odipici psuntis quuntotatur? Quid qui rerfern atectemque maiore con con est faccus dem rehenimil imporun disinus.
Dus quis aut es ad ute molorem olestotat que venihillor acest, endis magnit, quiae dentiuntius andi omnisci umquos desti is enem fugia velectiuste pa doluptat.
Rate estium rem quidem nonsequaepta nossita tiatincid maximol esedis dunt ut que quaecturas sitem voluptaes explat optatem oluptasped estrum is es mi, sitiat veliam imet ex enestec eperrum reiumet et re latis sit faccusa persperi
>>
>>689648203
wat
>>
>>689647535
I definately live on a desert. 104 degrees last three days.
>>
>>689644996
Ugh put those away. I just ate my dinner you filthy cunt
>>
>>689648203
Lorum ipsum dolor sit amet
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x522
Send them to the gas chambers!
>>
>>689644507
Why the fuck are nudists always the most unattractive people
>>
>>689644507
I concur. A woman should only have to cover up what a man has to cover up (cock/vag)
>>
>>689647708
Fucking this. No one's gettin' a bone with those disgusting mosquito bites flopping about. It's illegal for you to go topless because of the spike in suicides near you if you didn't. It's a public fucking service.
>>
>>689648415
Femnazi lies
nien nien nien desert on coast of Washington state, columbia river rat detected
>>
It doesn't bother me if you have your tits out, but I'd prefer men and women to wear shirts in certain situations. If I'm at the beach I wouldn't think it weird to see a grll topless, but cover up if you're in a sit down restaurant. Also please feel a little ashamed of your body. If you are a fat man or woman do not go topless.
>>
>>689648415
A desert is based on a measure of precipitation, not temperature. Go back to school.
>>
>>689645462
(sigh)....Alright fine....Ill fap one more time. Thanks a lot OP
>>
>>689644507
I want women to go topless so I can 'accidentally' bump into them.
>>
>>689644507
Notice how they all have bushes and the guys alllook like dirty hippies
>>
>>689646385
I wish I could be your foot slave...
>>
File: proper.jpg (108 KB, 683x301) Image search: [Google]
proper.jpg
108 KB, 683x301
>>689648156
>>
>>689644507

TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO
>>
>>689644507

Where is this, Germany?

Man, those fools are gonna get a double-dose of FICKI FICKI when the Muslims stumble upon their little stunt.
>>
>>689644507
>>689644804
This.
I feel like it would be like if women in Muslim countries stopped wearing long long sleeves and headscarves in the summer, or when Muslims move west and see western women not covered head to toe.

It would be shocking at first, and people might get molested, but eventually we'd get used to it, and the next generation wouldn't care at all cause it would be normal/ the way things always were for them.
>>
>>689644996
Vile. Never show those again, please. Not even to a doctor.
>>
>>689647331
looks like ops tits
>>
>>689648415
I live in vancouver. its been fucking cold and rainy here and were right next to each other

>horseshitlies.jpg
>>
>>689644996
I live in Washington, too. The law states that public nudity is legal, as long as you don't have the intention to offend.
Google nudity and RCW. After that, go get some sun on your titties.
>>
NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT NOT GONNA SHOW TITS + TIMESTAMP HUH WHAT
>>
OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG OP IS A TROLLFAG
>>
>>689644507
>I live in Washington state.
>west coast.
>desert

Are you fucking dumb? If you live on the coast, there are no deserts. Or do you mean eastern washington?

Seattle fag here.

Shut up.
>>
>>689651712

WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES WHY WHY ARE YOU LETTING OP BREAK THE RULES
>>
>>689644507
Washington?

It gets like... high 80s in Washington towards the coast, like you describe. You only need to worry about heat in eastern wa.

It is not that hot.
>>
>>689652157
Dude and even the high 80's is rare here.

Most summer days it's high 60's to mid 70's. Not that hot but of course some female is over reacting and getting stressed out about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3R3hCtdn0
>>
>>689651296
Just don't get your feminine dong out around anyone under the age of 16. You will get V&
>>
>>689652157

WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH SOME FAKE FEMANON
>>
File: BruceJennerBeachBodie.jpg (441 KB, 1800x1980) Image search: [Google]
BruceJennerBeachBodie.jpg
441 KB, 1800x1980
>>689644507
A lot of women look considerably better with their tits covered. That's why sandniggers make their bitches cover the faces- they are butt ugly. Show us your tits, and we'll let you know if you should bear them in public.
>>
>>689652464

TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS TALKING ABOUT THE WEATHER LIKE NORMALFAGS
>>
>>689644507
HA, dude in the back is like

>why is everyone else naked?
>>
it should be your decision to go naked or not and not government's or anybody else's decision
let your titties be free op
>>
>>689644507
In public it makes sense to me but I'm still for no shirt no shoes no service. Hot sweat skin on surfaces other people have to use is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>689644507
I don't even know why it is a thing.
>>
File: bewbs.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bewbs.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>689644507
>>689644996
I agree with OP, here are mine.
>>
>>689644507
Trip God GET
>>
>>689644507
men had a movement to be able to go shirtless in the '50s.

If you want it done, make a way. Men had to congregate for the opportunity, so women will probably have to.

End of story.

Also nice tits but really you need to timestamp if you're gonna post tits and feet.
>>
>>689654487
Time stamp or GTFO
>>
>>689647278
I live here as well and know of this law. I just wish other women would do it. If I saw other women going topless here then I would too.
>>
>>689644507
haha "hot" in Washington... its going to hit the 120s before this weekend here in Phoenix
i get your point though, only reason us guys have an owh awh reaction when we see them is because they have been put on a high pedestal and we mostly only get to see them in intimate times.
>>
>>689654487
noice
>>
>>689644996

THIS is exactly why topless needs to be illegal.
>>
where i live in Eugene, Oregon - it's legal and in the summer girls do occasionally walk around topless in the city.. hot ones even sometimes.
>>
>>689655025
>>689644507

Sorry but I find it tough to believe it's hot in WA.

Deserts sometimes don't even get that hot, since all your sweat evaporates so quickly.

Every time I've been on a southern coast, it gets so fucking hot all the time, and you're always sweating bullets even like on the way to your car. Breezes don't even help any more; every breeze makes you feel even worse heat.
>>
>>689655025
so to get past that there needs to be a big movement so the girls to free their top... yes there will be a bunch of boners for awhile but after its a norm the boners will go away
>>
This is bait. You are all dumbasses.
>>
>>689655912
you're kidding, right?

Chicks still get hot when cute guys go topless. It's not like they just magically stopped, they just stopped complaining that it was indecent and started gawking.
>>
>>689644507
>bump

.ca, totally legal, welcome to a country with actual freedom, check your automatic weapons and butthurt at the door please and spanks.
>>
>>689655787
look it up 120 in phoenix by this weekend last time it was that hot on record was 1991
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (55 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
55 KB, 800x600
>>689654905
happy?
>>
>>689655912
like honestly I get ogled and I'm not even that fucking cute.

Also samefagging but you should have figured that out.
>>
Femanons post your soles please

PLEASE
>>
>>689656405
I believe you, but 120 in Phoenix probably feels like 100 or 105, considering there's no humidity. 90 in Orlando, for instance, probably feels like 95 or 100 because it's like 50% humidity and there is fucking no wind on peninsulas.
>>
>>689656454
:D
I like a girl with piercings. Means her pain tolerance is high.
>>
>>689656454

huh, yeah, that works
>>
>>689656454
show cunt
>>
There's only so much women have to offer men as it is, if you take away breasts as something nice, stimulating and PRIVATE with your man, then all you'll have is your ability to turn on my pc and get me a beer
>>
File: starbucks.jpg (220 KB, 910x1024) Image search: [Google]
starbucks.jpg
220 KB, 910x1024
>>689644507

my opinion is that in washington state you can legally go around topless, so bust out your titties immediately
>>
>>689656454
yay, some good tits!

where are you from, femanon? can tell east coast somewhere
>>
>>689656919
It's not as bad as you would think, just really sharp pain the moment the needle goes through, after that it's pretty smooth sailing with proper aftercare. My nips weren't really sore at all.
>>689656975
coolio
>>689657210
too tired/lazy/off-topic
>>
>>689657390
The fuckeye state. At least, where I'm currently living. I am actually from Washington like OP.
>>
>>689644507
Stop trying to justify slutty behavior
>>
>>689657907
Kill yourself then slut
>>
File: 1218614334193.png (900 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1218614334193.png
900 KB, 1920x1080
>>689656454
>>
how is this already a meme
>>
>>689644507
Women should be REQUIRED to be topless in public
>>
>>689658301
OOOoooooo I'm SO OFFENDED
>>
>>689644507
>Breasts exposed in public
I don't see the problem, moreso, I DEMAND IT
[spoiler] It'd be disgusting to see landwhales doing this thou [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1464416535119.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464416535119.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>689644507
I think you should absolutely be able to go topless. Now would be a good start. You know the rules.
>>
>>689658591
I'm with you on that.
>>
>>689644507
Where you from, OP?
I'm in the Washington state desert also. I know of a newd beach nearby, on the Columbia river.

You're right about the heat but it goes for cold too. From around -15º all the way to 115º.
>>
File: DINGDONG.jpg (27 KB, 310x748) Image search: [Google]
DINGDONG.jpg
27 KB, 310x748
>>689647331
OH HAI
>>
>>689654758
The fuck
>>
>washington state
>hot
Bitch have you ever been in Kentucky in 105 degree weather, 100% humidity and pitching/stacking hay with no shade in a 2mile radius? No. I'm in Washington state right now visiting and in the past 3months it hasn't been hot once. Maybe quit being a whiny bitch and wear your clothes like a damn grown-up instead of insisting on showing your tits to the world because secretly you want to be a complete slut but don't have enough of a male interest so you post something like this on /b/ and then post tits so you get some attention. gtfo with your shit.
>>
>>689658649
I concur
>>
>>689644996
Those gave me the opposite of a boner... what do you call a crawled insidie...
>>
That penis looks like mine
>>
>>689658967
You're an idiot.
That's all.
>>
>>689644507
just show us your boobs then
>>
>>689658967
Lemme guess...you're from Louisville?
>>
>>689644996
i regret asking for this
>>
File: 1465948368607.jpg (81 KB, 1000x628) Image search: [Google]
1465948368607.jpg
81 KB, 1000x628
>>
>>689658491
nice one you disgusting degenerate
>>
>>689644507
I kinda agree with that, women should be able to go out topless wherever, it isn't hurting anybody
>>
>>689659209
No, just east of it.
>>
>>689644507
You're asking /b/ if they think you should cover your tits up? Really? You expect any response other than "we want to see yer fuckin' tater tots"?
>>
>>689647511
not OP but we did break some records last weekend and its not even technically summer. it gets hot here.
>>
>>689654487

I like these
>>
File: CMuUybvUEAALfx5.jpg (31 KB, 447x521) Image search: [Google]
CMuUybvUEAALfx5.jpg
31 KB, 447x521
OP, those who are against women topless are not men...

go fight feminists.
>>
just glad I have a larger penis than these guys
>>
File: nofucksgiven.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nofucksgiven.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>689659397
>>
>>689659822

seriously
>>
>>689657907
you even know the proper terms! Now I want to try you out even more, since we have similar tastes.
>>
File: 1464750890785.jpg (56 KB, 460x620) Image search: [Google]
1464750890785.jpg
56 KB, 460x620
>>689644507
>Femanon here
>>
>>689657261

These are good tits; where is more?
>>
>>689648415
It has not been 104 anywhere in Washington in the last 3 days gtfo with your nasty tits
>>
>>689654487

Those are cute. Timestamp and feet would be nice.
>>
>>689644507
So? It's a sexual organ used to feed babies. Man judges a mate's potential worth based on breasts in that they are used to feed our children. They are sexual organs and it is indecent exposure.

Tl;dr Stop bitching and cover your tits you stupid cunt.
>>
>>689644996
>>689644507

Oregonfag here, it's not that hot. But also what's stopping you?

Most girls here go braless and it does not bother me one bit.
>>
i have serious doubts that society will ever expect men to emotionally behave like anything more than 13 year olds. so, basically no. keep your chest covered. in fact cover everything. we cant help ourselves and we like it that way.
>>
>>689644507
Lol the dudes in this making me feel better about flacid donger size, it could be worse haha
>>
>>689659932
Try out other piercings? Any suggestions? I also have a navel and septum piercing. Also 2g stretched lobes.
>>
>>689644996
hpoly fuc! just a boob job IMMEDIATELY!

FUCK!
>>
>>689656454
>i should be able to take my shirt off too..
>sexualizes and draws attention to tits with piercings.

your not really the right person to push this issue...

regardless..just take your shirt off and say you identify as a man. i hear that kind of shit works now
>>
>>689660222
Not necessarily true, though it likely isn't.
Where I am literally IS a desert and it's hot and dry
>>
File: 1465949410579.jpg (338 KB, 1280x1851) Image search: [Google]
1465949410579.jpg
338 KB, 1280x1851
is this a small tit thread now?
>>
>>689656798
120 feels like 120 just step in the sun and i can feel my skin cooking i fucking hate it here... only reason i stay is i have a young daughter that i dont have custody of and i cant leave her
>>
>>689644507

This is already legal in a lot of places. Pussies and dicks are right out, but titties are fine to flaunt if you'd like.

New York cool with it, too.
>>
>>689644507
Hot women have the right to go topless
Ugly women will need to cover up
I've been to beaches where old women go topless, traumatizing experience to say the least
>>
>>689657261
>septum piercing
discarded
>>
File: deardiary.jpg (4 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
deardiary.jpg
4 KB, 117x125
>>689651712
Seattle fag here too.

Even eastern WA is not up to those temperatures yet.
>>
>>689644507
>>689660540

aw jeah my Cascades nigga
>>
>>689647535
Not on the coast, no.
Inland a ways is.
>>
>>689647059
Holdover from the stifling '50s. There's so much repression here. Religious cuckoos who condemn everything not like themselves and impose upon others (failing to see the irony) are some of the worst. Right-wing fanatics who don't even bother to think. Left-wing SJWs who become sanctimonious in their won right. Hm. I'm beginning to sound like one. I'm done now.
>>
>>689660302
yeah! its a man's world baby! we can't help ourselves but we're in charge! btw, make me a sandwich and a couple babies and then get out of our faces whydoncha? we're working on science and lifting heavy things!
>>
File: clothesfree.com-1.13.2041-354.jpg (46 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
clothesfree.com-1.13.2041-354.jpg
46 KB, 500x636
>>
>>689660509
Do you know where we are? It's only slightly off-topic.

I'll only go topless in public if other women start doing it; even though I live in Columbus I still feel uncomfortable at times even just going bra-less.
>>
>>689644507
i dare you to go get caught.. refuse to put a shirt on and get arrested.. cry that its sexist make a scene every time and keep doing it.

if you dont have the guts to do this then just keep your shirt on.
>>
>>689655787
Can easily get into the hundreds in eastern Washington, 90s In western.
>>
>>689661319

good to know

thanks for stopping by
>>
>>689660829
sorry man. this is a world where everyone's opinion has become their objective fact. nobody listens to anyone else anymore unless they already agree 100 percent from the outset.

welcome to 2016. compromise is surrender. discussion is war.
>>
>>689657261
Umm. a person's opinion of the law is (more often than not) insufficient to keep them out of a fine or jail.
And hey - nice shot at #1! When the hell can one go there with no crowd - and it's open?
>>
If women want to go topless it's fine
But don't bitch out if all the dudes out there stare at your boobies on the street and in public transport
>>
>>689652629
She already did you stupid faggot.
>>
>>689658967
dumb fucking hick. it was 90 degrees 2 weekends ago, fuck off.
>>
File: 1465949970553.jpg (230 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465949970553.jpg
230 KB, 720x1280
>>689660689
i mean i'll second that
>>
>>689651712
Hm. I interpreted that without even questioning it as:
West Coast of USA,
Desert part of the state.
Helps to know the geography though.
>>
File: YouNow_livegoddess.webm (3 MB, 528x464) Image search: [Google]
YouNow_livegoddess.webm
3 MB, 528x464
Women lactate. It would be unsanitary to have bodily fluids everywhere.
>>
this is a law that would change if women had the guts to change it.. but they are just like this chick..

>>689661261
>I'll only go topless in public if other women start doing it

cowards
>>
>>689661775

Agreed, it was superhot
>>
File: lenin.jpg (909 KB, 1642x2048) Image search: [Google]
lenin.jpg
909 KB, 1642x2048
>>689660173

in fremont absolutely no one cares if you are naked even in the busiest part of town
>>
>>689661577
lets be honest. how many dudes would really be satisfied with just staring and how many of them would be shameless enough to scream they couldnt help it when they didnt?
>>
>>689660689
small tit fetish = closet homosexual
>>
File: IMG_7162-a.jpg (3 MB, 2048x3072) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7162-a.jpg
3 MB, 2048x3072
>>689661858
>>689660689

yaas love a small tit thread
>>
>>689660540
oh, but it is true, i live here.
>>
File: schild.png (324 KB, 416x381) Image search: [Google]
schild.png
324 KB, 416x381
>>
File: 1465478565617-0.jpg (57 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1465478565617-0.jpg
57 KB, 720x540
>>
>>689662089
no one said dick fetish
quit trying to push your weird b8
>>
File: 1465776657650-l.jpg (134 KB, 696x1425) Image search: [Google]
1465776657650-l.jpg
134 KB, 696x1425
>>689662089

loves it
>>
>>68966177.
Wait is this bait i cant tell...use of profanity and class slurs would seem to indicate its genuine, bit i personally dont want to believe it...

>>baaaaaaw 2 weeks ago it was 90 degrees baaaaaaaaaaw
Fucking pussy
>>
>>689661925

Source/name?
>>
File: 1462486133281.jpg (157 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462486133281.jpg
157 KB, 960x720
>>
>>689662012
It would take a while, but I promise you - in other countries where titties are acceptable, guys get over it, but the fascination continues when appropriate. It's like working in a donut factory. You're allowed to eat all you want. The novelty wears off quickly, but you'll still eat them outside work when the mood strikes.
>>
>>689662516
>profanity & class slurs
why does this indicate people can't troll about that too
>>
>>689662323
So do I, nigger.
Quincy/George/Ephrata area
>>
>>689662692
>>
>>689661948
I think you would feel the same if you were in my situation. If I had friends who would go rally with me I totally would.

Seeing one person on the street advocating for something doesn't really impress. Seeing groups of people advocating for something together usually works better.
>>
File: 1319476502077.jpg (56 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1319476502077.jpg
56 KB, 700x1050
>>689662692
a very real woman
>>
File: 1465888774763.gif (989 KB, 173x200) Image search: [Google]
1465888774763.gif
989 KB, 173x200
>>
>>689662779

White Trail Rd here

let's fuck something up
>>
File: 60856384.jpg (69 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
60856384.jpg
69 KB, 544x400
yanno what. fuckit. spiderman.
>>
>>689662692
Hahaha! You've got a really small dick and need to denigrate to compensate. Keep going - you're funny!
>>
>>689647535
Washington's east side is desert, I think they were specifying west coast Washington instead of D.C.
>>
>>689661962
you say that as if anybody ever walks around fremont naked...
>>
File: CelEv99W4AALfHr.jpg (119 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
CelEv99W4AALfHr.jpg
119 KB, 640x1136
>>689662841

OP is a fag, DDD master race
>>
>>689662994
Ha
What should we fuck up

I bet we might already know each other
>>
>>689662750
if its one thing we are in america, its stubborn. people are still bitching about mixed race marriages and communists here. i dont think we have it in us
>>
>>689663045
female mind strange. make crunk angry

"this good" they say to crunk
>>
>>689663045

you're not interesting
you're sort of fat
your tits suck
no one likes you

> facts.jpg
>>
>>689661925
I don't see it in the vid you're posting.
>>
>>689644996
Voting against topless women so I don't have to see that irl
>>
>>689663274
yeah well you talk like a girl
>>
>>689663207

would you like to have it in you
>>
It's not men worrying about boners, it's your fellow jealous women and stupid parents that won't let you wip em' out. Believe me, men are mostly in favor of seeing some tits in 98% of cases.
>>
>>689662750
Africa is a continent and it's shit
Plus boobs will always be great to us, it's part of our tradition
The SJW feminazi won't take away everything we live for the sake of muh equality
>>
>>689663282
no one said that
>>
>>689663490

God I hope so.
>>
File: 62072436.jpg (81 KB, 409x309) Image search: [Google]
62072436.jpg
81 KB, 409x309
>>689663509
>>
File: 1454689848049.jpg (122 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
1454689848049.jpg
122 KB, 422x750
>>689663105
> solstice is like this weekend

lol
>>
File: awkward.jpg (59 KB, 746x642) Image search: [Google]
awkward.jpg
59 KB, 746x642
>>689647331
>>
>>689663642

I think he means a penis, your honor
>>
File: 1464905909490.jpg (136 KB, 900x912) Image search: [Google]
1464905909490.jpg
136 KB, 900x912
>>689656454
state your business
>>
File: 1395906316226.jpg (27 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1395906316226.jpg
27 KB, 300x260
>>689644996
Never again, you're the reason why the law exists.
>>
>>689663536
This
We all want tits
>>
>>689644507
If you want to go for it. Just don't throw a bitch fit when a dude stares at you.
>>
>>689644996

this sucks
>>
My opinion is its degenerate. I wont even bat an eye when some shitskin or nigger decides to rape you.
>>
>>689663274
Oh, snap! I'm dyin' here! Mr. Master, you're so powerful - swing that sword of verbal abuse - Oo Oo!
>>
>>689662692
says the guy whos never experienced any women.
>>
Ya sure go topless i dont give a fuck
>>
>>689644996
nice gynecomastia
>>
>>689664223

...this is my girlfriend
>>
>>689663550
> Africa is a continent and it's shit

Ummm. yeahhh... I was thinking Europe, northern Mediterranean, Scandinavia,... Wasn't really thinking whole continents.
>>
>>689662943
you just dont feel strongly enough about it to fight alone. women often cant do things alone..
>>
>>689663994
this is 4chan, faggot. we're the most degenerate place on the clearnet. if you want cleanliness and upright living go back to your fucking 700 club fan page. we will rape you for fun.
>>
>>689663584
True. My bad. That's what I get for thinking, and associating the text with the accompanying video.
>>
File: 1465865034345.jpg (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465865034345.jpg
76 KB, 640x480
>>689664425
>>
>>689644507
>>>689644507
>let them swing free. There shouldnt be an issue with this but the "think of the children" people have to go and fuck everything up again
>> ass shot??
I know, right? Aren't most children exposed to titties from birth to feed anyways? Like, a newborn is apparently equipped to handle the idea of boobs but a 4 year old isnt?
>>
>>689664568

> women often cant do things alone

yes we are well aware
>>
File: 1460160241700.jpg (158 KB, 1440x1042) Image search: [Google]
1460160241700.jpg
158 KB, 1440x1042
>>689664226
>>
File: lol.png (26 KB, 641x471) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
26 KB, 641x471
>>689644507
>Lives in Washington state...
>HOT during the summer
>Max 32°C on all weak
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Didn't know was a kek thread
>>
>>689664928

2/10
>>
>>689663771
Just discussing the OT with anons. One anon called me a coward for not going topless where I am (it's legal) but I explained that if I do that alone no one will care/harass me.

Then I said if I had friends I would go topless with them to go advocate for this. Usually groups of people will be noticed/taken more seriously than someone who is advocating for something on their own.

Not to mention, I haven't seen any women here going topless even though it's legal. (Except at Comfest)
>>
>>689664928
That's not Washington state
>>
>>689644996
Good ol /b/.

They bitch if they don't get tits or a timestamp, and they bitch if you give them tits.
>>
>>689656454
snapchat me, Monkeyander
>>
>>689665005

Are you topless right now?

If not you got no business in this thread.
>>
>>689664928
That's d.c. you cuck.
And yes. Eastern washington gets hot, while being humid.
>>
>>689664534
I'm French and I don't want to see saggy tits on the streets
We already have to put up with this shit on our beaches
Here nobody has the right to go topless on the streets because we're civilized and there are too much risks of skin cancer
>>
File: alright.gif (495 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
alright.gif
495 KB, 500x247
>>689665174
>>
>>689664990
You give him too much credit. He actually thinks Washington DC and Washington state are the same thing
>>
>>689644507
People should be able to go as clothed or not as they want.
>>
File: 4cTest.jpg (60 KB, 473x630) Image search: [Google]
4cTest.jpg
60 KB, 473x630
>>689644507
only if your ok with me taking a picture and fapping to it latter
>>
>>689665005
From Columbus as well, what part? Might as well set 'em free on here.
>>
File: 1465604204938s.jpg (3 KB, 125x96) Image search: [Google]
1465604204938s.jpg
3 KB, 125x96
>>689662998
>>
File: aGwOXn7_460s.jpg (22 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
aGwOXn7_460s.jpg
22 KB, 350x263
>>689665521

I mean, this is a safe zone after all..
>>
In defense of Washingtonians, 60-70 degrees is hot for up here. A few weekends ago it was 80 basically all through the weekend... It was miserable.

Basically none of us ever go outside, and if it gets warm enough outside that we can feel it inside, it bothers us.
>>
>>689665272
:) Okay, no tits on French streets. But I have seen it on your regular TV, often. And in Germany, Norway, Netherlands, and Canada. It's as you say, okay at the beaches. Not so here. Showing a nipple can get you heavily fined - did you hear about Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction?" And that wasn't even naked nipple - she had {{shudder}} a piercing with a sunburst ring around it. A naked breast is probably the most abhorrent thing to Americans, next to the fear of guns being taken away.
>>
>>689664568
Hm, I do really wish for this to become the norm but at the same time I'm more worried about the very real possibility of getting harassed/assaulted or something. I'm not exactly intimidating to look at.

One time I was wearing a crop top (which didn't even show my navel) just walking down the street, minding my own business, and some old black dude started harassing me and he said "You should be ashamed of yourself."

I was thinking of pulling my knife out if he kept going after me. Columbus is pretty ghetto in some places.

So yeah, my point is that I personally do not feel safe going out in public topless on my own. If I was with a group though I would be fine with it.
>>
>>689666103
What are you talking about?
Speak for yourself. YOU don't ever go outside. When it gets warm enough out to feel it inside, it bothers YOU. Not us. Not we.

YOU
>>
>>689661962
Remember Hot Tub Amy?
>>
>>689666544
And apparently all the people that agree with me that it's fuckin hot out.

Seems like YOU'RE the weird one.
>>
>>689665521
Somewhere along High St. You?
>>
OP here
Since so many of you guys asked for a video of me masturbating, I uploaded one to youtube.
Hurry up before youtube deletes it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t6QQ-rJhlU
>>
>>689666865
Off of W. broad.
>>
>>689666966
Yeahhhh.... the thumbnail that pops up doesn't inspire me to click it.
>>
File: Diogenes.png (55 KB, 200x224) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.png
55 KB, 200x224
>>689644507

If we also legalize public masturbation then we've got a deal.
>>
>>689662998
>>689665607
muerete judio chupaverga
>>
>>689666156
You are a bunch of Puritan fucks
The FCC is the most fascist shit ever created in Murica
>>
Interesting note, every woman I've ever known who has said "Women should go topless in public" have had A cup or less. Where as the women I know with bigger tits usually say they'd rather not do that.

That being said, I think that if enough women did it on a regular enough basis eventually people would become desensitized. I'd probably not think twice about it honestly. They'd have to be some tittys of an absolute goddess for me to even look twice now that I think about it.
>>
>>689644507
> men walk around in short and shorts
> women wanna go top less and in mini skirts
> but he gets to wear Whatever he wants
>>
>>689666721
Look, sorry, but if you consider a cool 80 miserable then you should probably seek out another place to live lol

Either that or get used to it. 80 feels downright nice when it's 110+ outside
>>
>>689666480
Where better to start than here?
>>
>>689667063
Lucky, you're close to Amy's Donuts. I'm on N High St, next to the campus.
>>
>>689656454
If you're in WA state, then your timestamp is in the future. It's currently 10:30p on the 14th in WA.
>>
>>689667456
I am, haven't been there though. I wonder if I know you. How old are you? Do you go out and see live music often?
>>
>>689667388
If you look back in the thread I posted a timestamp.
>>
>>689665205
And why should he care about differentiate their states, if most of US citizens can not differentiate anything in the world.
Musulmanes are a terrorist group, Iran = Iraq, Trumpo will be a good politician, etc, etc...
>>
>>689644507
Your life must be pretty comfy if this is a chief concern of yours.

Women in other countries are worried if they'll eat today or be accused of witchcraft then stoned to death. But here, well fed women get to sit in air conditioned, safe homes and complain about wanting to take their shirts off in public.
>>
>>689644507
where is far right's penis???
>>
>>689644507
>reasonable
>feminist
pick one.
>>
I think it's perfectly okay so long as you're willing to accept the consequences.

1) If you're desexualizing your breasts, that means that a guy touching you there on the street is no more sexual assault than you touching a shirtless guy on the chest.

2) You're gonna have to deal with us looking a them.

3) Use some fucking sunscreen, goddamn.
>>
>>689660797
Eastern WA fag here, Tri-Cities to be exact. You're wrong; we've been up to titty showing weather already.
>>
>>689667341
Keep in mind we're not saying it should be *mandatory* for women to go topless. Only that it should be legal to do so.
>>
>>689667786
aww did someone try to talk about their country in a thread and no one cared about it? that must be really hard for you, Ahmed, I feel for you.
>>
>>689666480
stand up for yourself.. he should be ashamed of himself for judging.
>>
>>689667642
Dummy I'm in WA and its 1:30pm 15 June

So hemisphere ahahah hahah
>>
>>689660439
no, you. I want to try you out for a weekend. Take you home, tease you, take you out, tease you, fuck you, take you back home, fuck you for real. Let you go at the end of the weekend, if you want more you know who to reach. That kind of thing.

Although if you want a piercing, spider bites and snake bites are always interesting. And if you enjoy giving oral, a tongue ring is always nice.
>>
>>689667692
Dude, go try them out! They have some of the BEST yeast donuts I have ever had; they are so goddamn light and fluffy. They might be better than Buckeye Donuts and Voodoo Donuts in Oregon. They also have hundreds of different flavors and old fashioned and cake donuts. (As you can tell I fucking love donuts.)

I am 21 and no I don't at all.

>>689667642
I'm the one with piercings who currently lives in Ohio. I am from WA, however.
>>
>>689668051
Except touching someone can be assault regardless. How about you don't touch them and they don't touch you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYIwoGIpXNI
The nudity is fine, the mental retardation is not.
>>
>>689668282
Duh! Of course! Nice one, m8!
>>
>>689668353
Thanks for the offer but I'm married.

I thought of spider bites but I think maybe angel bites would look nicer.
>>
>>689644507

Cool, wanna fuck?
>>
>>689668790
you could always go for dermals, too. One of my friends got six of them in a pentagram, lol.
>>
>>689644507
I agree with you. The problem is religious bible thumpers believe it is indecent. To me their is no problem with wemen going topless like men. They do it in many other countries. We ended up getting started with the puritans that had a stick up their ass. If they did then wemen would have to put up with the stares and such for a while like a generation or two until the newness of it wore off and it became common place. then it wouldn't matter anymore.
>>
Get off of 4chan Hannah, go fuck Andrew Ruth
Thread replies: 293
Thread images: 50

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.