Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I completely understand (but not necessarily agree) why the US

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 52
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1067x600
I completely understand (but not necessarily agree) why the US started the right to bear arms and everything and I get that people want guns to stop people using guns but I don't understand why this wasn't stopped if the whole reason for having guns is to counteract it. It just seems that the argument to have guns is to stop this shit but it happens every fucking day in America. Granted, not on this scale but it happens.
I'm a Britfag I don't agree with banning guns as I have a couple myself but I do agree with restrictions and regulations like ours which gun crime statistics will supports.
My question is; If Americans need guns to stop shootings, then why don't you ever prevent them and continue to let people buy military grade weapons?
>>
rarely is there ever an armed citizen present in a position to stop the crime. Its that simple. sometimes it happens but it is usually something like a covenience store robbery.
>>
>>689506160
>bear arms

homeschooled.
>>
>>689506160
The reason your subway and Double Decker buses got bombed is because guns weren't readily available.

terrorists find weapons, gun control doesnt stop that.
>>
>>689507693
and not reported on when stopped
>>
>>689507947
But the whole point is that in the USA guns ARE readily available. Yet you constantly have these types of incidents. UK had these two cases in the past years, US has uncountable more cases.

It really shouldn't be that hard to grasp the point he is making.
>>
>>689506160

>I don't understand why this wasn't stopped if the whole reason for having guns is to counteract it.
In this case, because it's a night club... alcohol and guns don't mix.

> If Americans need guns to stop shootings, then why don't you ever prevent them and continue to let people buy military grade weapons?
You mean "military style" I assume, because there's nothing military grade about most cheapo AR-15s. And your logic doesn't follow that somehow banning a certain aesthetic of gun will stop shootings.
>>
>>689508307
>And your logic doesn't follow that somehow banning a certain aesthetic of gun will stop shootings.
It makes a difference in the scale though. If someone only has a handgun, how many people will he be able to kill before a law abiding citizen can take him out? Rifles can do more damage at a faster pace.
>>
>>689508218
>It really shouldn't be that hard to grasp the point he is making.

How ironic, you missed the other guys point too.

If the US didnt have guns, the gay bar would have been blown up like the UK subway was.

Having armed citizens doesn't stop people from detonating bombs, does it?
>>
>>689506160

There are a substantial number of crimes that are prevented with guns, but they very rarely make national headlines. The only exception to that is if it's a 10 year old kid that fended off a home intruder. I doubt even that would make international headlines. To make international headlines you need a high body count.

Here are some examples. There are lots if you search google.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/
>>
>>689506160
"To put is still more plainly: the desire for security and the feeling of insecurity are the same thing. To hold your breath is to lose your breath. A society based on the quest for security is nothing but a breath-retention contest in which everyone is as taut as a drum and as purple as a beet."
>>
File: 1463733424466.jpg (184 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1463733424466.jpg
184 KB, 750x1334
>>689506160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
>>
File: flyingmidget.gif (1 MB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
flyingmidget.gif
1 MB, 192x192
>>689506160

You cannot concealed carry a gun in bars in Florida. All the people in the bar were following the law, except for the gunman.
>>
File: Mass Shootings Gun Free Zones.jpg (251 KB, 800x870) Image search: [Google]
Mass Shootings Gun Free Zones.jpg
251 KB, 800x870
>>689506160
>I don't understand why this wasn't stopped if the whole reason for having guns is to counteract it.

Most mass shootings take place in gun free zones, like schools or places where they serve alcohol (like this gay club.)
>>
File: 1450136805384.jpg (10 KB, 309x270) Image search: [Google]
1450136805384.jpg
10 KB, 309x270
>>68950the one in Tx got stopped didnt even make it in the door only one person got shot in the leg
>>
>>689508565
>Having armed citizens doesn't stop people from detonating bombs, does it?
Your Boston Marathon showed that very well, yes. But this wasn't about bombs, it was about shootings. If your point is guns prevent bombs, then why did you get bombed like in Boston as well? People always claim "there need to be more guns to prevent shootings" and that's the whole point of this thread, to ask WHY apparently those shootings never get stopped despite people having guns.
>>
>DOCTOR I HAZ LUNG CANCER
>HERE HAVE COUGH SYRUP
>>
>>689509193
Why are you trying to separate shootings from terrorist acts?
>>
>>689509082
That doesn't make sense. Every bar has armed guards. In fact every gun free zone has at least some armed personal.
>>
>>689508732
> names 10 over the last two decades
They sure put a dent in the number of mass shootings
>>
>>689509193
I have to assume that even though many people own a gun, and keep it with the intention of self defense, they never truly understand what it is to use it in a dangerous situation.
These people that commit these acts of terrorism, I believe are acting in desperation. I don't know the circumstances of the man who killed all those people.
But the sad truth is that he probably wasn't any different than any other person with a strong ideology. There were probably circumstances that sent him on his unfortunate path that we will never understand.
>>
>>689509413
The only thing I'm trying here is to talk about the topic in the OP, it's kind of annoying when people try to derail the discussion in a different direction you know.
>>
>>689509430

>Every bar has armed guards.

You literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>689509430
guns are not allowed in bars its a law so the guards dont have guns
>>
>>689509566
You have some really shitty bars then if your bouncers aren't armed. I mean how retarded do you have to be in a country full of armed people to have your security personal not be armed lol
>>
>>689508218

The United Kingdom is a much smaller, much more manageable chunk of rock. In addition, a common denominator in all of these recent attacks in the United States is that they were in "gun-free zones", portions of the country deliberately set aside for the sole purpose of creating victims.
>>
>>689506160
You are asking the wrong question OP.

Why should the government, the military, and the police be allowed guns, but ordinary citizens (who pay for the government, the military and the police) not be allowed guns?

The United States was founded on individual freedom. It is impossible to have individual freedom when certain individuals in your society are legally allowed something that you are not.

It is that simple.
We the people of the Unites States of America
>>
>>689509430
>In fact every gun free zone has at least some armed personal.

What? My town of 6,000 people didn't have a single cop, let alone my high school of 400.
>>
>>689509683

One day, many years from now, when you turn twenty one and go to your first bar, you will notice that bouncers (if the place even has one) are never armed.
>>
>>689509732
>You are asking the wrong question OP.
A question you don't like the answer too / can't answer is a wrong question, got it. OP even said he's not against guns but you still make him out to be one. That's so dumb.
>>
>>689509885
Dude I'm not from the US, we don't have to wait till 21 here. Plus, I'm far past 21. And every place I ever went to had armed guards.
>>
>>689509193

Boston was a separate test, to see how we react to IEDs. Its been proven that firearms, while not necessarily the best in the means of efficient kill, has a greater terror effect on the United States. Everyone agrees that bombs are bad. Guns keep us arguing and divided.
>>
File: 1451279700356.png (148 KB, 800x582) Image search: [Google]
1451279700356.png
148 KB, 800x582
>>689506160
The US didn't start the Right to bear arms... Our Constitution does not "grant" the Right... It observes that all men are born with the Right to bear arms. Do you see the difference? It is a big difference. I don't have 2nd amendment Rights "because" of the Constitution, the Constitution is merely a framework that recognizes my Rights.

Now, if you read declaration of Independance, it says very clearly that I am obligated to resist and overthrow any Government which attempts to take my Rights from me. This is part of a citizen's function in society, it is a responsibility. There will always be forces seeking to move towards tyranny, no matter what. We must he prepared, and capable, of pushing back.

I will die before I surrender my Right to keep and bear arms. My wife, my children, my parents, we will all die before we are made helpless by our Government. Slavery exists the instant you no longer have a choice - and once our population is disarmed, we no longer have a choice about anything. The Government could do anything at that point.

Keep in mind, that having a gun at the night club was illegal - which is why the shooter went there. He wanted helpless people to prey upon. Everyone at the club was following the law, and that is why they are dead.
>>
>>689510021

Where are you from?
>>
>>689509193
If you're looking for a rational argument from these people you're in the wrong place, the morons who are so gun pro "dunt take ma gunz" retards are often mentally unstable or are so stupid they thing the government will take their guns and impose marshal law and overlord the people. i dont think anyone can rationally argue those points unless they think the U.S. is about to be invaded on a large scale by ISIS and thats insane.Dont even try matey anyone on that side is mentally retarded and should kill themselves with their AR15s.
>>
Mass shootings and terrorism are the prices we pay for a free and open society. Every solution put forward has been the old "lets sacrifice individual rights for the illusion of safety" trope we have heard now for years. I will give my AR-15 when the police and military give up theirs.
>>
Because all these shootings happen in gun free zones. That's why there is no one with a gun to stop them.
>>
>>689510119
Good luck overthrowing the biggest military in the world that has access to nukes lol
>>
Because in gun free zones nobody is allowed a firearm. Leaves the people there sitting ducks.
>>
>>689510259
the Arab world has not had much trouble resisting the mighty american military. Asymmetrical warfare has always been around. It ain't going away any time soon.
>>
>>689508307
Well no I just mean here we can have shotguns with 3 round max limits for a section 2 licence so you can just fire off round after round into a crowd. You need to be part of a gun club for 6 months before you can apply to get a licence to allow for semi auto AR15s, Ak 47s, m16s etc/handguns etc which are all recalibered to .22LR. There is literally no need for a fully auto weapon other than to take out multiple victims as quickly as possible.
We're allowed .300 and win mag snipers etc, fuck, we're even allowed .50cals if we want (fuck knows why you'd need one for hunting deer) but we just don't get shootings like you lot do.
YOU DO NOT NEED FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS

End of
>>
>>689509906
>>689506160

To directly answer OP's question:

1. There are laws in America which prevent open carry, making it nearly impossible to even carry a gun outside of your home in most states. (There are over 270 million guns in America, and the mass majority of Americans follow the rules because they are not criminals.)

2. Coupled with liberals and the left owning the media, and a broken criminal justice system, the fear of being thrown in jail for shooting someone (even if you shoot that person for a completely legitimate reason such as self defense) is a huge deterrent for people to actually use their weapons outside of a home invasion.

3. A majority of these mass shootings take place in gun-free zones, which criminals obviously don't care about, because they are criminals.

Those are just a few of the main reasons why it is very difficult to stop these shootings. Happy?
>>
>>689509430
Nope.

Sandy Hook School don't have an armed guard.
Most Bars don't have armed guards.

A gun free zone sight will never stop a shooting, an armed citizen may not stop a shooting, one cop per thousand residents (my town fifteen thousand people fifteen cops, total not just on duty) may not stop a shooting,

I want the chance to live, to protect myself from harm and people who would infringe on my liberties.
I carry, my daughters carry, I would rather hire a lawyer than pay for a funeral.
>>
>>689506160
Dear Britfag. Our mainstream media is heavily biased, and always has an agenda. Please don't buy into it.

Yours Truly,
Amerifag
>>
>>689510588

Who are you to decide what is and whats not a military assault weapon? Stay mad europoor.
>>
>>689506160
Its illegal to carry a gun and drink booze or go to a bar with a gun
Its illegal to have guns at schools
Many private businesses (movie theaters) ban people from carrying guns on them while on the premise
Most mass shootings are done with handguns or shotguns
It is called a Armalite rifle not a assualt rifle
Criminals pick places where there is less resistance and lots of people
Criminals dont care about laws
Most people are too afraid to protect themselves because the law can come back and hurt the gun owner You make a wrong move and basically your in jail too
>>
>>689506160

OP, This:
>>689510648
>>689510826
>>
>>689506160
Guns did stop this. If the information I heard was correct, the police killed the shooter. And guns didn't stop it before it happened because it was in a GAY BAR. I don't know a single gay person who has a concealed carry permit. So your argument is false
>>
>>689510588
no one needs to speak in all caps yet here you are.
>>
>>689506160
Gun free zones for "safety"
>>
>>689509847
As if American schools have to have police normally. Kek
>>
File: 1434688077101.jpg (160 KB, 658x625) Image search: [Google]
1434688077101.jpg
160 KB, 658x625
>>689510259
Good lucking thinking the military is going to side with a bunch of liberal hippie, dick sucking faggots. Do you honestly think the Military/Cops/Vets are going to do your bidding? They are the most conservative types in this country.

And I don't have to "overthrow" anything Mr. Reading Comprehension. I just have to resist. Oh nevermind, just go back to sucking dick.
>>
>>689510655
I would like to know, just out of curiosity, do you think you are truly capable of taking a life?
In a moment of need, do you think you would be able to snuff out the very individual spark of a stranger?
Using any weapon to end a life is only invitation for more violence. Guns are not the answer.
>>
>>689506160
Because people will find guns no matter what you do. Illegal or not. They also made meth illegal and yet there is an epidemic of meth heads.
>>
>>689511006
tell that to all of Britain during world war one an two.
>>
>>689506160
The problem with most of these places the mass shootings happen is not areas people normally conceal or open carry firearms for self defense. I doubt anyone at that club brought a gun with them, because they're just there to have a good time. The aurora theater shooting is pretty much the same thing, not many people bring guns into a movie theater. IMO guns are mostly good for self defense against home invasion, but I carry a .40 in my truck in case I come across a rattle snake in a field
>>
>>689511052
True
>>
>>689508526
Not true, handguns are the go to weapon in cqb, Easier to bring to bear on target, larger rounds, more stopping power
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>689510769
I ain't even mad
>>
>>689511125
Wars that never should have happened.
Violence only breeds more violence, it's so simple.
>>
>>689511160
stay mad europoor
>>
Criminals do not obey gun laws
>>
>>689511006
Europeans are strange. Of course! Any man should be willing to defend his life with deadly force! How can you be the descendant of Europeans, when Europeans fought each other for hundred and thousands of years - and... I just don't fucking get it.

Maybe that is why you guys are taking it up the ass from the Muslims. You are gong to be on the end of a leash in a few decades saying "I would never let my teeth scrap my Master's cock, that would be a racist attack!"
>>
>>689510667
so much truth...
>>
>>689511052

There'd be more meth heads if meth were legal.

What you guys don't get is that by default any deterrent will lower the amount of people that do something. If you make getting guns harder, sure some people will still find ways to get them, but the number will go down.
>>
>>689511218
Well go preach that to the entire natural world, which all runs on violence.
>>
>>689511218
Any person that says violence solves nothing was not using enough of it.
>>
the whole philosophy behind the 2nd amendment is to prevent the government from disarming civilians, so civilians can't be taken over by force by the government.
>>
>>689511218
>Violence only breeds more violence, it's so simple.
But that's wrong you fucking idiot. Using violence makes it more likely for me to pass on my seed, and you to no pass on shit. It is called EVOLUTION you dumb fuck.
>>
>>689506160
So for instance if you were in a gas station, and a person comes in and demands money, with a gun and doesnt point it directly at you, and you pull your gun and shoot him congratulations you commited a crime and the criminal can now sue you, the person directly has to threaten your way of life before your legally allowed to take action and remove the threat
>>
>>689511233
I'm UK you fuck
>>
>>689508565

Deterrents lower the odds of shit happening. Yes, shit will still happen, but if you make it harder it will happen less by default.

You guys are actually retarded.
>>
>>689511276
I am not European. I am a pacifist American.
It's easy to say you could, but I feel like taking a life would be haunting. Whether you want it or not, the blood of that person would be on your hands, and their dying moments would stay in your mind till you went in the ground.
Why spend so much time creating things that kill when we could invest in things that incapacitate?
Muslims are what they are. There's a handful of bad, with a majority being like any other citizen.
We are all human, religious affiliation means little to me.
>>
>>689511474
stay mad europoor
>>
>>689511360
Law abiding citizens wouldn't get any guns, but criminals would still find a way.
>>
>>689511362
>>689511390
>>689511421
As humans we constantly place ourselves above other animals who operate more on instinct, but when it comes to violence you'd rather compare yourself to a territorial bear?
>>
File: 1465879555128.jpg (172 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1465879555128.jpg
172 KB, 700x525
>now a YLYL thread
>>
>>689511534
Its cool to feel that way but if someone is trying to kill you are you gonna condense that cute little hippy speech into something a little shorter?
>>
>>689511534
Please if you pulled a tazer and the threat pulled a gun who do you think is gonna win
>>
>>689507693
This
>>
>>689506160
>>689508307
even people that can legally carry a concealed weapon are not allowed to take it into places that make over 51% of their profit from alcohol, i.e. this club
>>
>>689511695
If somebody is trying to kill me I'm going to do my best to incapacitate them.
But I will never aim to kill someone, that is not something that I'm capable of.
>>
>>689511737
ban assault taser's now! no logical reason for them in the first place!
>>
File: 1364130709438.jpg (183 KB, 1200x834) Image search: [Google]
1364130709438.jpg
183 KB, 1200x834
>>689506160
Shooters that are stopped by an armed civilian are usually stopped before it becomes a mass shooting.

Mass shootings tend to happen in gun-free areas.
>>
>>689511633

Yes, but some of those first time criminals just won't do it once they can't get a gun. Some will still find a way, but thinking that nothing will change once you set up a deterrent makes no logical sense.
>>
>>689511737
The person with a gun. I would very surely die.
I don't want to die, but I'm not going to carry an object very easily capable of taking a life, because that in itself goes against my lifestyle.
>>
>>689511809
yep that has never worked for any human in human history. Nice bait btw.
>>
>implying that the right to bear arms was implemented so citizens can fight crime
The media is having a field day with you fucks.
It was originally implemented so that we the people could defend against the government if it ever got too fucked up again.
>It's at least 100x more fucked than before and no one cares. As long as 53 fags died, let's dump our guns in the ocean and call it a day.
>>
>>689510119
This.

The idea of only having certain law enforcing agents have legal access to firearms is a very interesting idea. I would love to see how that works out in other countries. If you Britfags want to try having a country that uses that law, please go right ahead. In the U.S., the law around this is quite clear. Our country exists so that we can experience what it's like living in an environment where carrying weapons is recognized as a right. The idea is, when everyone's ready, and they don't feel a need to, they just will choose not to carry them. But it has to be of their own decision, and they have to have the ability to go get some if the need ever arises.

If this style of living is not appealing to a U.S. Citizen, they are free to go elsewhere. What they are not free to do is infringe on our right to bear arms. And if they try to, then they'll have to go through god knows how many armed citizens in order to do so. That's why tyranny so often takes the form of cameras and theatrics in our country. Any wannabe tyrant already knows from history that they're sure as shit not going to win a gun fight. So, if they want to practice a lifestyle of corruption, they have to use trickery, and non-violent methods instead. They would literally have to fight a war of passive-aggression.
>>
>>689510119
This is the stupidest thing i've ever read.

I hope your wife, children and parents get killed by some retard with a gun. Because of "muh rights" - fucking retard.
>>
>>689507947
We arent talking about terrorists though, but rather normal civilians who crack, and have access to lethal weapons when they do crack.

You are all fucking retarded.
>>
The second ammendment is to protect and overthrow tyrannical governments.
>>
>>689511554
>europoor
Why do you use such a lame expression? All the 5 countries with a higher median per-capita income than the US are European.
>>
>>689511925
you have every right to do so. You have no right to take weapons away from the non-retards that live in the real world.
>>
>>689511932
It's cool that you know every single violent encounter in human history.
Gosh you're just a brilliant thing, aren't you?
If I have the choice between stabbing somebody in the heart and killing them, or stabbing them in the leg and stopping their attack, I will very clearly pick the latter.
>>
File: assault-plunger.jpg (92 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
assault-plunger.jpg
92 KB, 500x375
>>689511826
Bas assualt plungers first no reason for them
>>
>>689512068
bet you'd rather pick your bum m8
>>
>>689511962
Spoken like a real progressive there. Way to show the world tolerance and compassion.
>>
>>689512064
I don't want to take your weapons away.
It's a personal decision to not have one, but I want to know that gun owners understand the gravity and responsibility of the object that they own.
>>
>>689512059
stay mad europoor
>>
I love it, let them all kill each other off.
Fucking Americans, so retarded.
>>
>>689506160
He used a modified semi-automatic AR-15, with an expanded magazine. One trigger pull, one bullet. The space was so confined allot of damage happened quickly.
>>
>>689512167
>stay mad europoor
Retard. I'm Norwegian. Not poor at all.
>>
>>689512068
It has never worked that way in human history and its not about to now. Keep dreaming libtard.
>>
>>689511006
I have killed in war and also lost people close to me. Killing is much easier than losing someone you love. You have to be an idiot to not be willing to kill if needed.
>>
File: burypinkgirl.png (1 MB, 5000x4859) Image search: [Google]
burypinkgirl.png
1 MB, 5000x4859
>>689512068
>02:12:12
nice timestamp

full hous
>>
>>689512226
your noguns is showing pretty hard.
>>
>>689508526
It's really difficult to legally own a full auto firearm in America... Military/tactical style has nothing to do with that. I can take a bloody single action and put enough crap on it to have an inexperienced person confused it with a military firearm. Most legal fully automatics are owned by clubs or people with extensive background checks and training and signed off by a city official. It's a lot of work. Even getting a silencer can be a pain.
>>
>>689506160
>GUYS IM SCARED PLZ STOP GUNS
lol what afag
someday someone with a knife will kill u
and you will remember this right before you die
>>
>>689512255
Like I said, you do not know every violent encounter in human history.
You know whatever your high school and/or college education taught you.
War and domestic disputes are different animals. And while I think killing in war is immoral, it is an unfortunate reality in our society.
>>
>>689509193
His point is actually that bombs are prevented by terrorists choosing rather for the easier way and buy guns. And then to counteract those gun killings, citizens should have guns.
>>
>>689512352
Just give up libbait no one is falling for your shit.
>>
>>689512277
>[Settings] [Home]
>4chan
>/b/ - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
No. What's stupid is that whole "it's them or us" mentality. That you either have to use maximum force, or surrender with a white flag. That's an oversimplification your mind came up with, because you were so exhausted at the time. But, that's your weakness, not everyone else's.

There is a spectrum of force that can be used, for ANY situation, violent or otherwise.
>>
>>689511276
go tell your nigger leader
>>
>>689506160
its too hard to get rid of the illegal guns
and murice has far too many for anyone to be safe without someway of defending themselves
>>
>>689512443
Nah, I'll keep on saying what I want. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>689512509
This is a way I haven't been able to describe it. The gray area between total destruction and non-reaction.
I'd prefer to lean to non-reaction, or verbal defense, but there is more than those extremes.
>>
>>689512352
Its a good thing that what you think and actual reality are two different things entirely. You live in dream world where you can take the time to just stab a leg when a man is trying to kill you. I bet you think that every gun fight would be different if you had a gun and only shot to incapacitate huh?
>>
>>689512161
I carry a gun everyday, i understand when and when not to use it and pray every day i dont have to, i have greater appreciation for life than most people being a hunter but thats a different conversation, but if someone threatens my life than they have already made their choice
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x469
>>689512619
If you don't know anything about the bill of rights and why it cant be removed (except for full mutany and gov't removal) then you are a total fucking idiot. Learned this shit in junior, high, and general requirement for college. This applies to Americans.
>>
>>689512763
I think that in most circumstances there is a way to avoid taking a life.
But to be fair, I haven't ever been in a physical encounter in my life. Surprisingly enough, when you live your life the way I do there is very little conflict.
>>
>>689509508
>>689508732
I fucking second that
>>
>>689512807
I appreciate that you have that respect for the weapon that you have. Sincerely.
I have no qualms with people who use their weapons to hunt, it's a sad nessecity.
But what I have to wonder is when you get to decide your life is in danger? I'm sure you are reasonable enough to only use your gun for that purpose under genuine threat, but there are people who would shoot first and ask questions later under the guise of defense.
>>
>>689506160
I live in Ireland, guns are banned and the nation was shocked this year when one person was gunned down in Dublin. That's the only case of a shooting. We don't need guns TO stop guns we can just stop guns I can't understand it someone genuinely please explain this to me im at a loss.
>>
>>689512862
Oh. Well, what's going to happen in the event that in fact you can not spare somebody's life and save your own, is you're going to just black out. And then a new personality will temporarily take over and take the shot for you, before wiping your own memory of the act so that the peace loving personality you invented that you call "yourself" doesn't feel burdened about it later. Don't worry about it, you're not crazy, they're called instincts and you wouldn't be here if you didn't have them.

But if it ever does happen, remember that we had this little chat, and to forgive the part of yourself that temporarily took control to do what needed to be done, so that you don't get all PTSD'ed about it later.
>>
>>689512807
I carry a gun only because my police and military carry them. I don't to it because i really believe that in all situations i'm better off carrying a gun when in reality someone that really wants me dead and knows me would not have that hard of a time doing it. I just like having it. I would own a fucking nuclear bomb if i could get my hands on it. Just to piss off libtards. Its not that i don't have the knowledge to build one i just don't want to go collect pitchblende from the desert for 3 years just to make one.
>>
>>689512167
This guy it's fucked in the head
>>
>>689512676
>>689512509
This is bait right? Do you live in a land of sunshine and butterflys where everything is perfect and no bad people exist? There are a lot of bad people in this world doing terrible things. Would you have taken hitler alive if you where the first to find him? Rifle in hand? No. You would have shot him in the face. As much as we want the world to be a great place, it's not going to happen.
>>
>>689509430
As a bouncer, this is the stupidest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>689513208
Well that's a horrific thing to think about.
In the event of fight or flight, I imagine I'm much more inclined towards flight.
I base it on my reaction when frightened unexpectedly.
If that's genuinely what happens, I hope I never have to be in a situation like that. The nightmares would be crippling.
>>
>>689509430
Next time you go to Applebee's or Chili's, keep an eye out for that armed guard, or Publix and Wal-Mart and CVS and Walgreens too.
>>
>>689512858
Samefag here. This right to bear arms was created centuries ago and honestly shouldn't really be applied today cause let's face it. Lots of gun owners don't know shit and just keep guns cause it looks cool. BUT it's part of the bill of rights and no one can legally change it. Honestly, we should have bullet control. Limits on ammo and types of magazines and clips used. That doesn't go against the 2nd
>>
>>689512862
That's great but again you don't account for people that don't give a shit that your a bi-sexual college hipster that's afraid of his own shadow and just want to kill you for being in the right place at the right time. I know that my guns may not prevent it from happening again but i know that forcing people to get rid of them wont stop it either.
>>
>>689509517
Or, we will easily understand if we read the koran. It isn't subtle about it, and doesn't have a convenient, "disregard the first half" like the bible.
>>
>>689513345
I would have taken Hitler alive given the opportunity.
Even people who do bad things are not nessecarily deserving of a shot to the face.
What I do when I think of these people is wonder what it was like to grow up in their lives. No matter the atrocities that somebody commits, they were still once a child. They had hopes, and dreams, and were undoubtedly taught their hates by an unforgiving society.
I'm not the authority on when a life should be taken.
>>
>>689509683
This has to be bait.
>>
>>689513555
None of there hopes and dreams matter when there trying to kill me or others. The only thing that matters is killing them before they kill me.
>>
>>689513491
I don't believe that there are people who kill for no reason. An upbringing of a person determines their lifestyle by a lot.
For example, I grew up in an emotionally touchy environment and watched both my parents hurt, therefore I try not to hurt others.
But a little Muslim kid who sees his mother or father blown up will very easily fall victim to extremist ideals. They don't know any better, that's all they have ever known.
I don't want to get rid of your guns, I've already said this.
>>
>>689513797
then whats your solution?
>>
>>689513555
Ok so if someone for whatever reason decided to kill you, you would lay down and do nothing in fear of living with the mental damage of killing a person.

You would die because "it's hard to deal with"
>>
>>689506160
The purpose for the People of the United States to have guns is not as simple as "To counteract guns." The people have guns to defend themselves from the eventual, and inevitable injustice that the government might enact upon the people. That, and a healthy, well-regulated militia, kept in check by the local population as a whole, can be amazingly beneficial. If they were to replace the cops, then the people wouldn't have to deal with that corrupt, inclusive, abusive, rotten, bureaucratic institution. They would deal with the people in their community, by going through their community. Not an outside, untouchable organization.
>>
>>689510588
I've had to shoot a Feral hog 15 times to drop it, all because the first shot was off by an inch. Your wildlife is tame. Mine kills 10,000 livestock.
>>
>>689513797
hate to break it to you libtard but the world is full of people that kill for "no reason" get over it i learned this shit when i was 4
>>
I Accidentally Reported Someones Comment While I Was Just Simply Trying To Respond! I'm Truely & Dearly Sorry For That & Hope I Didn't Get You Locked Outta 4chan!
>>
>>689513788
Yes they fucking do matter. It all matters man, and the fact that you can take a life and boil decades down to what the desperate actions of a person are is disgusting.
If we can't understand the lives and motivation of struggling people, how do we expect to change?
>>
>>689513059
That is a hard choice, because you can either end up dead or in prison or alive with no reprocations
>>
>>689513851
There is no easy solution. There are so many generations of people killing one another, so many generations of hate that I don't know if there's any way to repair it.
But I'd say embracing empathy is a good start, trying to understand one another.
Maybe it's unrealistic, and that not everybody is made of the same things, but I think that would do wonders.
>>689513993
What happened when you were four?
>>
>>689513900
Of course, Manditory voting and such would also go a long way towards this goal. But the people have guns to defend their rights from any and all possible restrictions. You, As a government, are less likely to tell your people what to believe, say, and do, if they believe they can defend themselves, and in-fact CAN defend said rights.
>>
File: guilemerica.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
guilemerica.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
>>689506160
I dont think you actually get why US put the 2nd amendment. It was there primarily to deter tyranny not stop mass shootings.
But, why dont we prevent said shootings? Dont know what you mean by prevent. Do you mean as in stop a shooting before it happens? Because one could argue we do. The process one goes through when acquiring a gun can be said to prevent sickos from copy catting a mass shooting. People are denied all the time. If youre going to say well no because the guy never had a gun in the first place well....
Do you mean why dont armed citizens stop these bastards once they become active shooters? Well, dont limit your scope, the answer is armed citizens do stop crimes all the fucking time.
So what it would actually seem is that youre a dumbass.
>>
>>689514019
facepalm

I'm saying i don't give a shit about a persons hopes and dreams when they are trying crash an airplane (with my luck an ironically named a dream-liner) in to my place of work and kill a bunch of people. No ones gives a fuck about their dreams they just murdered a bunch of fucking people.
>>
>>689512161
Yeah, I completely understand. But I will continue to carry. I keep a simple four barreled Derringer, so it's strictly for close up and personal last resort. Before I carried I was raped and robbed. I'd rather never be in that position again. Why four shots? Because if I'm ever put into any position that I need it, dead men tell no tales. Even if that person was taken to trial and found guilty or the case dismissed. They can file to get reparations for the damages. I was told that by a lawyer in my family. So I hope that brandishing it is enough to make them leave me alone. If not, he advised that if I pull the trigger. Don't stop until they're dead.
>>
>>689514334
Maybe if you took a second to consider these people then they wouldn't end up hijacking a plane in the first place.
>>
>>689513375
That's correct. It is a horrific thing to think about. That's why you won't have to, if the need should ever arise. Don't worry about it. Just remember in the event that ever happens to you, to be ready to forgive that part of yourself which "took over." And to have the courage to do the same, if you ever meet someone ELSE who was put in a situation to make that decision.

Because here's the real magic. If you can muster the courage to do that, you won't need a gun to disarm somebody. That's what killers egging you on to take a life don't know about themselves. They don't know about the schism that happened in their mind, when part of them decided to end life, and the other part blanked itself out to avoid having to experience that. If you can recognize where that schism is in their mind, you can literally shut someone's brain off by simply phrasing a sentence that causes both parts of their fractured mind to collide with each other.

Obviously killers will tell you that this is impossible. It wouldn't work, if they knew it was possible, since the whole mechanism that shuts their brain down functions by putting them in a situation that they feel is impossible. It's almost like temporarily inducing psychosis.

The reason you can do this, and I know you can, is because it's a survival instinct that humans evolved, before language. We developed it in order to survive against more physical predators like wolves, and mountain lions. If you ever find yourself face to face with a wild predator, you might discover this instinct emerge in yourself. Regardless, it takes a bit of practice, but if you're really into the idea of being a protector that doesn't use weapons, then it's a talent worth looking into.

There ya' go, the doors open, how much time and effort you want to put into it is up to you now.
>>
>>689514416
Good, victim blaming is the answer.
>>
>>689514468
That nigger would be fucking dead in a heart beat if it ever came down to him having to actually be responsible for protecting his own life.
>>
>>689514199
My parents informed me that i was not the center of the universe and my perceived injustices at them taking away my toys for hitting my sister were warranted because my sister started the fight. I learned then and there its up to me to protect my shit when some cunt gets up in it.
>>
>>689514416
You mean like when the UK welcomes them into your country with open arms, and blow up your train stations? Or maybe when they decapitate you royal guards in the street, in broad daylight, because you so cruelly treated them like equals?
>>
>>689514468
Here's a man fending off a lion with a roll of toilet paper. Before you think that would never work on a sentient human, who's in their right state of mind, do recall that while on a killing rampage, most humans are relying purely on fight or flight instinct for their decision making. While on a killing rampage, humans typically are thinking on a dumber level than this lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdNRnaGvyZ0
>>
>>689506160
Guns probably weren't allowed in the club. I'm not sure if the club had armed guards present or not, however.
>>
File: 1378880360930.jpg (397 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1378880360930.jpg
397 KB, 2048x1536
>>689514416
Wow, I havent read up and followed youre reply chain but, I can see just by this post alone that you are a complete idiot and surely the other anon has BTFO'd you. Were guilty we got hit, its our fault, bravo regressive, bravo.
>>
>>689514382
Becareful brandishing a firearm is a felony crime becauee it could be considered menacing with a deadly weapon
>>
>>689514382
I'm sorry for what happened to you anon. And I understand your desire to carry, and take no issue with it.
I just sincerely hope you never have to use it.
>>689514468
I would never forgive myself for killing someone. I don't forgive myself for emotionally hurting people, let alone physical.
The people who get to the point they'd kill someone are so damaged, I just have to wonder how they ever got there.
I don't understand it. Maybe I'm just weak, I could never put myself in the mind of a killer.
>>689514522
Not blaming the victims, blaming the nature of our society. We don't care for a struggling person until they act out.
>>
>>689514754
I be that whole time that motherfucker wished he had a Holland and Holland 375 double rifle to dispatch said lion.
>>
>>689514251
>copy catting
retarded american detected
your basically just saying that its better to have more people armed than less more thoroughly checked people having it, but that would increase the risk of shootings because the more people who are allowed given guns equates to a higher chance of a lunatic being able to get his hands on one, legally at least.
>>
>>689514762
By law in Florida, it is illegal to bring a gun into a nightclub. That even goes for the guards, they are not police.
>>
>>689514468
This has just surpassed the guy who thinks all public places have armed guards as the dumbest thing I've seen tonight.
>>
>>689514416
put this faggot on a plane and send to isis. im curious if this pos will sing the same tune, or sing at all
>>
File: Mock.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Mock.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689514900
legal guns*
>>
>>689507947
Regardless of everything else said in this thread....how would guns have stop anonymous people blowing themselves up? Do guns come with bomb detectors now?
Retard.
>>
File: 1465554387678.jpg (6 KB, 132x92) Image search: [Google]
1465554387678.jpg
6 KB, 132x92
>>
File: ike.jpg (59 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
ike.jpg
59 KB, 850x400
>>689513466
Yeah and they'll say the same thing about freedom of speech and freedom of the press.
Freedom of everything.
Let the incompetent bureaucratic fuckheads have the only power over everything like China or Soviet Russia.
The biggest threat to humanity throughout history has been their own governments, our founding fathers understood this and laid this place out to be a continuous war for the freedoms of the average person.
They understood that it wouldn't make this the most peaceful place on earth but they valued individual liberties over peaceful servitude.
Because whether it's the government, corporations, some religious institution/terrorists, special interest groups, or standard criminals, everyone is always trying to take power from the average person and shear him like a sheep.
We've come to a generation in the west of people who've never seen the dark side of their rulers.
Who basically want to be prisoners.
>>
>>689514984
Hahahaha
>>
>>689514845
No we don't. if your are "struggling" and your solution is to kill a bunch of people then your the bad person. I don't give a shit that your daddy hurt you and now your going to hurt others. The only thing that matters is your held accountable for your actions.
>>
>>689515071
OH FUCK
>>
>>689515070
>>689515071
oh boy
>>
>>689511500

>Not understanding the point of deterrents

If a guy goes over the edge and has nothing left to lose, he will bust into a bar full of armed men guns ablazing just as he would into a bar full of unarmed babies. Deterrents only work on logical people, psychos who buy enough ammo to hold off Mexicans at the Alamo do not care if his targets are armed or not.
>>
>>689515110
If you are raised in a lifestyle where that is the solution pushed at you, what do you expect?
These people are growing up and being taught to hate the people that are bombing the piss out of their country, it is a vicious cycle of destruction.
>>
File: 1465554165688.jpg (87 KB, 771x670) Image search: [Google]
1465554165688.jpg
87 KB, 771x670
>>
>>689514984
Singles fag
>>
File: Fight.png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fight.png
11 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689515071
You are so brain washed its not even funny.
>>
>>689515300
chill.
>>
File: Guile.png (307 KB, 510x450) Image search: [Google]
Guile.png
307 KB, 510x450
>>689514845
You are a little weak boy anon. Never get in the vicinity of a gun, it might discharge and shoot your little Timmy out of the blue. People like you are why people like me need to exist in this world.
>>689514900
Terrible strawman, please try again Mr. Legal Guns.
>>
File: 1465898028817.jpg (41 KB, 634x498) Image search: [Google]
1465898028817.jpg
41 KB, 634x498
>>689506160
ISIS terrorist killed French police officer and his wife in front of their three-year-old son 'then wrote 'I don't know what I'm going to do with the boy' on Facebook'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639878/Policeman-stabbed-death-outside-Paris-home-attacker-holding-officer-s-wife-son-hostage.html
>>
>>689515386
I'll kick your fuckin ass m8
>>
>>689515071
>never seen the dark side of their rulers
>never seen
>ignore
fixed it for you. you're welcome
>>
>>689506160
What you don't understand is this.

We don't have this right to defend against maniacs with a few guns.

This is our right to stand up against our government if they ever turn oppressive.

Banning guns will never happen in the US. So stop trying to make a useless point britfags. Stop putting up statistics that mean nothing to us.

Stricter gun laws may occur but never banning.

We do have a process for buying a gun. Certain people lose the right to bare arms such as a felon.

So stop it eurocucks. You'really not triggering us, just looking like idiots.
>>
File: 1465554023174.png (4 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1465554023174.png
4 KB, 230x230
>>
>>689515434
I won't go near a gun because I'm an alcoholic and would undoubtedly blow my own idiotic head off.
I'm not under the impression that guns can act on their own.
>>
>>689515570
>IMPLYING
>>
>>689514896
Nah. According to his mates in the car, he had guns. He chose not to take them. There's another video where after getting the first to walk away, he goes to psych a second lion. Dude is in full control.
>>
>>689515230
so what hows that my fault? Do you know how to practice world peace? I do it by not blowing shit up an going to work. killing other innocent people to prove a point that killing is wrong does not work. I'm not going to pretend i got any love for the Arab world but again i'm not going around shooting them either. Fuck a bunch of animals that would kill there own family just to prove a point.
>>
>>689506160
All right, Britfag, I'll make this as simple as I possibly can:

>be you
>figuratively
>be a burglar/robber/murderer/terrorist
>read up on gun laws
>some places have no guns, some places have all the guns
>some places have a well-funded police force/pronounced military presence/local population with basic firearms training
>some places have none of these things
>the places with none of those things typically also have high concentrations of gays, feminists, nightclubs, and activist groups
>If you're going to pick a target, do you pick the well-defended one with little excess or the poorly defended one that spends all of the money that could've gone to guns and self-defense lessons on their various interests?

Some jerkasses argue that the "right to bear arms" was meant to allow them to fight the government itself if it became an oppressive force. That was true in the eighteen-fucking-hundreds, but now it's a deterrent for criminals who premeditate their actions. Granted, there aren't a whole lot of Davy Crocketts these days, but between a bunch of targets without weapons and a bunch of targets that might have handguns and tasers on their person--or fucking assault rifles in their basements, if you shoot up a neighborhood or a school in a residential area--criminals who premeditate their attacks go for the places with the lowest risk and the highest reward.

You want to stop shootings? The answer isn't more guns or less guns, it's civil defense. Create an institution that allows locals to form coalitions with limited authority to defend themselves and their neighbors. These civil defenders shouldn't be exempt or protected from the law, obviously, but if they can prove that they were under threat--or it can't be proved that they weren't under thread, I guess--then their actions should fall under self or community defense.

Nobody likes being shot at. Especially zealous faggots with murderboners.
>>
>>689515570
>implying
>>
>>689515440
That's how Batmens are made. ISIS is fucked now!
>>
File: 1465553888350.png (6 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1465553888350.png
6 KB, 230x230
>>
File: Nice.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689506160
Holy fuck. How many times can you post the same faggot hurr durr guns bad thread? Is this literally all you have to do?
>>
>>689515771
I ain't falling for it, Arachnigger
>>689515804
You've made a great post. Brother
>>
>>689515804
A1 post brother
>>
>>689515646
It isn't your fault, the only thing you've done wrong in my mind is lack in empathy. Individuals in our society can barely do anything.
Governments of all of our countries are the ones who need to embrace peace rather than flexing our weaponry muscles and creating more hate.
>>
>>689515739
i dont believe you are a very nice spider, but im happy for you
>>
File: mkay.jpg (55 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
mkay.jpg
55 KB, 250x250
guns are bad mkay!
>>
>>689515804
you're not as inbred as they say
>>
File: Shit.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Shit.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689515434
See what he's doing?

He's trying to psych you out. Exactly as I said! It's fascinating, isn't it? They *know* that the mind is a more powerful weapon than guns, because they doing it, they're trying to win a fight over the internet, without ever having to fight a bullet. They're trying to win you over, and make you validate their existence.

But at the same time, they don't know that this is what they're doing. Because there's a schism in their brain, a physical, actual disconnection. And (and I've done this numerous times to people, and wild animals) if you can get them to activate the neurons in that schism, they will either forget what they're doing and walk away, or just go to sleep. It's weird dude. It is so weird when it happens, but it's also hilarious.
>>
>>689515914
lack of empathy means i deserve to die? By that logic all of the world needs to be purged.
>>
Palin is a hot milf
>>
>>689516122
Man, you're full of shit
>>
File: 1462821766760.jpg (46 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
1462821766760.jpg
46 KB, 451x392
>>689515885
>Arachnigger
>>
>>689515647
The law was created in 1776 but still has the same purpose today.

Paid security is to fight criminals. Whether it's tax paid police or privately paid security of a company. Some states created certain laws allowing citizens to "save the day" but the federal right was only created to remove power from the leadership of the US.
>>
>>689515300
Chill out dude
>>
File: Fapping.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fapping.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689506160
Shill thread
>>
>>689516122
Please elaborate, because I'm not quite understanding what you're getting at.
>>689516123
Nobody deserves to die. A lack of empathy is the source of the issues in this world.
>>
>>689515570
You can off yourself right now just as well as you could with a gun. You dont need a gun for that.
>>
>>689513174

Nice graphic. West Germany? You're probably at a loss because you think its the fucking 80's
>>
>>689516299
If it's such a shill thread why are you fapping to it?
>>
>>689516299
Stop fapping
>>
>>689506160
>It just seems that the argument to have guns is to stop this shit but it happens every fucking day in America.

That's because it always happens in "gun-free zones".
>>
>>689506160
Just let the Americans kill themselves. If they want change they can move to another country.
>>
File: Accuse.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Accuse.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689511962
Governments kill more people than criminals. So who is the idiot?
>>
File: 58439965.jpg (67 KB, 300x448) Image search: [Google]
58439965.jpg
67 KB, 300x448
>>
>>689516299
Put your dicker away.
>>
>>689516316
lots of people deserve to die. Your just a chickenshit dove that will always depend on a hawk to do the work of killing.
>>
>>689516424
>conspiracy theories
>>
>>689516339
Tell me how? I removed all sharp objects from my house to deter certain behaviors, the strongest pill I have is Advil.
A gun is an easy potential to die. Removing the potential is an enormous effect, I know that very well.
>>
>>689516363
Shill baiting
>>
>>689516424
Where did you hide the body?
>>
File: Go Back To.jpg (40 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
Go Back To.jpg
40 KB, 674x501
>>689506160
>>
File: KELLY.png (333 KB, 600x301) Image search: [Google]
KELLY.png
333 KB, 600x301
>>689516426
>>
>>689516122
I dont participate in anti gun threads much because its just a bunch dumbass uninformed bitches that are scared that gun is going to get up and shoot their entire family including the dog while it makes them watch. Made an exception here because I hate britfags though, so, is this a pasta or something?
>>
>>689516477
Then youbdont really want to die.
>>
File: teddy-roosevelt-m60.jpg (76 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
teddy-roosevelt-m60.jpg
76 KB, 600x440
>>
>>689516161
Correct. As I've said before, the exact function that allows this mechanism to trip someone up mentally is the belief that it's impossible. So that when a person finds themselves holding a gun at someone, and hesitating they don't understand why. The more they don't understand, the more surreal it seems to them, the easier it is for a person to take control verbally.

The fact that you're responding negatively actually reinforces the probability that you can be mentally disarmed. The more you hate me, and keep using that cliche phrase "bullshit, bullshit shit shit shit," the more effective it will be in the event you ever need to be disarmed. In a sense, I'm helping to condition you for such a scenario.

You are welcome, by the way.
>>
>>689516448
Just because you believe someone should die doesn't mean they deserve to. That's very much a matter of perception.
Although a hawk is the predator, the dove still serves a purpose in this world.
>>
>>689506160
because criminals don't follow laws. They wouldn't follow gun restriction laws. Law-abiding citizens are more likely to get shot by psychos because they can't defend themselves. tl;dr restricting the rights for citizens to carry guns will make the fucked up nightclub shooters buy guns illegally just to get their fix of bloodshed. and even worse, the citizens won't be able to defend themselves.
>>
>>689506160
we don't allow people to buy military grade weapons. the only ones available are taxed heavily and only allowed as heirlooms from before i believe 1976. The AR-15 is a sporting, semi automatic weapon that has been demonized by people trying erroneously to get stricter gun laws. military grade hardware has settings for 3 round burst or full auto, something not allowed in civilian hands outside collections and show pieces.
>>
File: Fart.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fart.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>689516541
YEE
>>
>>689516594
To be eating by predators and spread disease
>>
>>689511160
Are those bleached legs?
>>
>>689516559
I don't want to die. I am not going to be the authority that ends my life, there is more for me out there than that.
With the presence of a gun in my home I might make poor decisions, though.
A person who's drunk every night shouldn't own a gun.
>>
>>689506160
>mfw a britfag doesn't know why there is a second amendment

Because your people tried to push ours around, and we weren't having it. Keep your nose out of our day to day lives. France has some of the strictest gun laws in the EU, strange that they lost almost 300 people in only two attacks eh? With automatic weapons no less. You cucks need to shit the fuck up already.
>>
>>689510588
Pretty sure this shooting was NOT done with a fully automatic weapon. The problem is, the anti-gun intentionally confused the situation by making up the term "assault weapon" that sounds a lot like the term "assault rifle". The former is an aesthetic category, the latter means full-auto.
>>
>>689516697
eaten*
>>
>>689516477
Jumping off a bridge, filling your tub with water and toaster, overdose on Advil. Its suicide, get creative. Not having a gun is not the only thing keeping you from killing yourself.
>>
File: 1465554743058.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465554743058.png
13 KB, 500x500
)
>>
>>689516742
never argue gun nomenclature with europoors they never get it.
>>
>>689516697
Without the prey, the predator would have nothing to feed on.
Just because you're a creature of aggression doesn't mean my existence is any less significant.
The life of a pacifist is equal to that of a warlord.
>>
>>689513174
>genuinely please explain this to me
The great fear is that banning guns means we'll be targeted by people who have a LOT of guns. In the United States, the Underground Economy is kind of a huge fucking deal. You might've heard of our War on Drugs...but have you heard of any *success* on that front? No?

That's because there isn't any. Where there is a demand, there will be supply. The majority of our population has this irksome ability to switch of whatever sense of ethics public education is able to install while they're young and impressionable and do whatever they think they (A. Can) or (B. Must) to be happy or safe.

People from all over the fucking world are smuggling drugs, fake documents, guns, illegal or heavily regulated substances, fully-fucking-trained-human-sex-slaves, and bioweapons into our country whenever they have buyers. Drugs are the tip of the fucking iceberg.

See, here's the thing:
i. You're an island, which means you have relatively closed borders
ii. Nobody really gives a shit about you
and iii. Even if people *did* give a shit about your country, it would be easy to close the borders and isolate the threat because you're still a fucking island with almost nothing of value

It's not just people outside our borders that we're afraid of, but people INside it as well. Politicians have way too much power in our country, way too much incentive to give in to corruption. All they care about is votes. People will deny evolution, that the earth is round, that Islam is a violent fucking religion, and that the age of consent in Mexico is fucking TWELVE if they think it'll get them votes. Because once they're in office, they get a shit ton of time to cut deals, suck lobbyist dick, and fuck the general population over by going back on every promise they've made before they even have to BEGIN worrying about damage control.

Continuing-->
>>
>>689514416
Not in my state. I can simply claim that I was in fear of my life... In fact I can also put anyone of the opposite gender in jail for a day by saying that. That's the beauty of gender inequality. Not that I'm that petty. I've seen a few different situations where that's happened. Besides, they'd have to identify me first to actually arrest me. I guess that my firearm is unique enough that it would make me easier to identify.
>>
>>689516717
what if im drunk every 2nd night?
weekends?
once per month?
year...?
where do you draw the line?
>>
>>689516857
I love you man
>>
>>689516857
<3 for you =)
>>
>>689516742
Who fucking cares.

You could call it a missile launcher or a pea shooter or a rootypatootie homo blammer

The end result is the same.
>>
File: Best friend.jpg (10 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Best friend.jpg
10 KB, 125x125
>>
File: 1460218134829.png (17 KB, 644x766) Image search: [Google]
1460218134829.png
17 KB, 644x766
>>
>>689516875
Only up until the point the warlord kills you and laughs at your chickenshit ramblings. Remember europoor war does not decide who is right only who is left.
>>
>>689506160

Seriously OP? Because the mass shootings always happen in places where law abiding citizens aren't allowed to carry a gun.

> Schools
> Bars
> Night clubs
> Etc

San Bernardino was probably the only most recent incident where it occurred in an open air situation, and again that was in liberal California where guns and conservatives are evil... so no legal guns there.

As for the daily shootings, that's all criminal activity from the retards in low income/low IQ areas where they don't even obtain guns legally in the first place
>>
>>689516939
At the point where it's a problem. At the point where you drink to even feel anything.
I don't know why bother people do so, but if it's for the reasons I do then they shouldn't have a gun.
>>
>>689517047
say left

great job bruther you're the best
>>
>>689517047
Great post
>>689517029
Say left
>>
>>689507947
The uk has had 2 mass killings totalling 64 deaths in the last 20 years since guns were completely banned. How many has USA had?
>>
>>689512007
so why havent you overthrown your tyrannical government a long time ago?
>>
>>689517047
Great image, you fucking legend
>>
>>689510119
This is how an appropiate mentality on government is formed. But so many people's closest interaction with real conflict is an argument online. So there just numbed to be fact bad things can happen. The purpose of being prepared is lost among the mass ignorance and bliss. Its like history itself didn't exist to these people. Its an unfathomable ignorance to me.
>>
>>689517107
That's unfortunately the sorrow of our world. Because the solution to hardships is only attainable through peace.
I am still not European, if that's what you're implying.
>>
File: Hothead.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hothead.png
17 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689517212
Population
>>
>>689517267
stay mad europoor
>>
>>689511962
Ladies and gents- the true face of the left.
>>
File: 4chan 1.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
4chan 1.png
1 MB, 1600x900
tracking my mouse is fun
>>
>>689517328
GET OUTTA HERE
>>
>>689517331
I'm very much American my friend. Born and raised in upstate NY.
>>
File: Talking.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Talking.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689511962
Well, yes, Progressive Liberals find freedoms to be stupid. Nothing groundbreaking here.
>>
>>689517396
prove it
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: 567.png (48 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
567.png
48 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>689517328
You mad bro? I suggest you leave
>>
>>689517440
Bitch, I'll beat your ass
>>
>>689517018
Uh, I don't think the end result between semi-auto and full-auto are the same.
>>
>>689517212
Yeah? That's cool. France had more dead in just two than the US has had in the last ten years combined. Nice try. People will do bad things no matter what laws you enact. Let me know how you're doing in ten years when your country is Islamic and you're a minority, cuck.
>>
>>689517467
you just did wot m8
>>
>>689517441
Well I can't, I moved from there to SC when I was nineteen.
If you're implying that I should post an ID that's just not going to happen.
>>
Ok because you anti gun people have no brain, i did some quick math. 300,000,000 guns in the US. About 84,000 non death injuries from guns, about 33,000 deaths. Total 117,000 related injuries and deaths. This relates to .039% of all guns involved in injury or death. .011% just to death. Oh and 0% of the time the gun acted on its own without a crazy or idiotic person behind the trigger.
>>
>>689517440
*sigh* Prettymuch.
>>
>>689517328
fuck outta here
>>
>>689517401
Oh yeah well i fucked your dad and made yer mum watch. You second generation cuck
>>
File: 557.jpg (38 KB, 680x793) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38 KB, 680x793
>>689517448
GIVE US BACK OUR FUCKING VIDEO GAMES YOU FAGGOT NIGGER FUCK
>>
also i suggest you fags go to /pol/ to settle this shit.
>>
>>689507693
not to mention, terrorists and mass murdereres specifically target places where there ARE no armed people present.

the orlando shooter was surveilling disney as a possible target, world for fucks sake
>>
>>689517440
If you've got something to say about me, say it to my fucking face, bitch
>>
>>689517524
stay mad then europoor
>>
File: 1453084719599.png (8 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1453084719599.png
8 KB, 498x498
>>689517551
>>
saudi arabia has a shitton of guns and they have no problem with crime

maybe if cops did their job better there would be less crime in america
>>
>>689517328
Still doesn't work in your favour. 9800 gun deaths per year for 315M people, versus 35 gun deaths per year for 65M people. In terms of percentages, (iow, per capita) you guys are fucked.
>>
>>689517635
Lol if you want to think I'm from Europe then whatever.
Furthest I even went from America was Quebec.
Beautiful place, btw
>>
>>689516904
We've also got criminals. People with contacts, bosses, or subordinates outside the borders. If tomorrow, every gun in the hands of a United States citizen were to vanish, it'd take maybe a week for criminal elements in the country or fairly close to it to swarm choice bits of territory and start fucking shit up.

If we don't use guns, someone else will--because we have shit they want. If we can't defend it, or ourselves, they'll be fucking ECSTATIC to take advantage of that fact.

There are legitimately people who hate us for no reason beyond their government's subtly nationalist propaganda--which I'm not necessarily against, it's actually kind of necessary for people to believe in their country in order for them to support it--which almost always goes overboard because everyone loves to criticize or mock the United States.

>Hurr durr, biggest army
>you compensating for something?
>Oh, look out, it's World Police U.S.Fucking A coming to save the fucking day
>Goddamn fascists, trying to run the fucking world
>Oh shit, a problem we can't solve, help us 'Murica, you have all the troops and military funding
>Why isn't the US fucking doing anything, fucking fat useless gun/bible/McDonalds humping faggots
>oh, problem solved, well in that case:
>Goddamn capitalist America, why don't u have healthcare you faggots?

You can't take guns away from any country and expect nothing to happen as a result...unless the countries they're allied with still have guns and troops. And fairly competent Intelligence agencies. Even if ALL countries gave up guns and destroyed all gun technology, some enterprising second-world faggots would reinvent the crossbow and start fucking up people who had shit they wanted.

It's been said that the best means to resist temptation is to avoid it. Machiavelli said that it was better to be feared than loved *if you couldn't be both.* If nobody is willing to attack you, there's a good chance that the chinks in your armor will go unnoticed.
>>
>>689517642
Wanna get dinner..?
>>
>>689514984
You wish you had those doubles.
>>
>>689517526
Until its 0% they need to be ban. Anything that can kill needs to have 0 deaths per year ever. Or we need to ban it!
>>
>>689517642
We could join teh academy together and get adjoining rooms. What you think?
>>
>>689515070
Fug :D
>>
>>689517763
You are one stupid faggot, you know that? By your logic we should all live in plastic bubbles with no outside contact because literally every thing can be used to kill, including your hands. Wake up and join the real world you stupid bitch.
>>
File: pants.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pants.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689506160
giving rights to immigrants like sandniggers just allows the gene pool to get tainted with violent bahaviors that disregard human life. i suggest giving minimal freedoms each, if that, just to prove potential to coexist.
it is too taxing to be trusting like Eurocucks have been.
>>
>>689517970
Go check your shorts lel
>>
>>689510667
All of this.
>>
>>689516904
kek, fifth largest economy in the world, previously largest empire, currently our commonwealth is one of the largest (if not the largest, someone chime in) , naval superiority for the past couple hundred years, a FUNCTIONAL democratic government... country has nothing of value. Love it.
>>
>>689518043
The stupid caused my anus to leak.
>>
>>
>>689514416
Yeah, I did put him in jail. But reality is that he should've been killed. He came back after 16 years and raped a 13 year old repeatedly and impregnated her three times. She became a drug addict and lost her children to the state. He went to jail and she tried to leave that life behind. Two of his buddies broke both of her legs to keep her in line and kept her on drugs. When he got out he got her back, and within a few months shot some boy in the head. He wasn't legally allowed to own a firearm, but he found a way.

A girl would've lived a happy life. Her children would've been from a lover, and in return loved and nourished. A young man would be alive and well.

Some people are better off dead, for the good of many. If I could go back I would've had a gun. I would unload every last round into his skull. And I would've never had to of met that girl, heard her story, and hated the justice system. Life is a cruel mistress.
>>
>>689517970
i think you were just triggered by "sarcasm" anon.
kek
im not that anon>>689517763 btw
>>
>>689518089
>sell shitty gun
>buy better gun with money
>>
>>689517746
>>689517772
lolwut
>>
>>689516424
You?
>>
>>689518197
Lets fuck?
>>
File: wedontwanttotakeyourguns.jpg (52 KB, 370x498) Image search: [Google]
wedontwanttotakeyourguns.jpg
52 KB, 370x498
>>
Because in the fight to be pc people have lost sight on the serious problem and we have put ourselves at a dangerous standstill. While we fight to decide who is man and who is women, how many guns people should have and what kinds, and what hole to put our dicks in, people are working on plans to kill as many of us as possible. Instead of working together to find the cause of this evil and eliminate it, we try to spin these issues in ways that will help our own selfish needs. Fuck all of you. Stop arguing and go solve some shit. Or go jerk off to men that think they are girls, we are fucked anyway.
>>
File: Moot Poster.png (109 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Moot Poster.png
109 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689518190
they never offer even close to the real value for the gun and none of them pay cash for guns they give you little vouchers and a pair of nikes.
>>
Its legal to rape now
>>
>>689518266
about sums it up
>>
>>689518066
>previously largest empire
Do you still consider Ireland part of your territory? If that's the case then this conversation doesn't need to continue--furthermore:
>naval superiority
Speaking to Britain instead of Ireland, naval superiority has been kind of unimportant in regards to First World pissing contests since ICBMs were invented. Y'know, since they're INTERCONTINENTAL.
>FUNCTIONAL democratic government
How's Brexit coming along? Those migrants you love so much assimilating all right? Has the EU started using lube and kissing you goodnight after fucking you up the ass?

Our government sucks, but yours hasn't been much better for a looooong time.
>>
>>689518383
Seems legit
>>
File: Muslim Poster.png (734 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Poster.png
734 KB, 500x500
>>
i'm gay
>>
>>689518127
That is truly a terrible tragedy. That man deserved to watch the years of his life fly by from a jail cell. He deserved to be locked up until he went in the ground.
I'm sorry you had to encounter that anon.
>>
>>689518383
funny thing is that's not a joke this was done in D.C. and L.A. its purpose was to get stolen guns back from niggers that wanted a pair of air Jordanians more then a priceless original German mp-40 they stole from sold old white guy.
>>
>>689518424
How is Ireland at all relevant? It's a minuscule country that hasn't been a British territory for a long time. Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. are all far more relevant.

ICBMs... you know them things that are generally fired off of boats and submarines?

Brexit appears to be coming along fine. Recent polls suggest we'll leave. Which means we won't have to take the migrants, and actually the EU is punishing us for it, not trying to persuade us in.
>>
File: This guy.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
This guy.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>
>>689515570
>imblyging :D
>>
>>689509732
Well and politely said. The G'mnt is not supposed to have rights the people do not, as it exists by the will of the people. How much that has eroded is a fine subject for another thread .
>>
>>689516194
>paid security

Governments love to monopolize violence. Because violence solves problems. It doesn't solve them justly or morally, but it solves them. If something stops being a problem cause of something you did, then it's stopped being your problem hasn't it?

>"Hey, we'll pay you $5000 a month to keep us safe."
>"Oh, sure, sounds like a sweet deal."
>"Hallo. Ve vould liek to pae yu wan MEEELION united states doularz to taek day uff. Tomaurow."
>"Hm...well...okay."
>Shooting happens
>"What the fuck, you were supposed to protect us?!"
>"Yeah, guess we're bad at that. Sorry. Here's your money back, I guess. Oh, wait, you signed a contract saying we're not liable...haha, go fuck yourselves."
Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 52

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.