Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Good evening, I'm back. The game is simple: you tell me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 24
File: 1399146089221.jpg (61 KB, 438x367) Image search: [Google]
1399146089221.jpg
61 KB, 438x367
Good evening, I'm back. The game is simple: you tell me your problem, and I give you the solution. The only rule is you cannot question me.
>>
>>689438127
I am a psychopath.
>>
I'm a virgin
>>
Why is it better to re-read discworld novels in reverse order? quantify pls you poser
>>
>>689438355
Try your best to change your behavior, if you can say with absolute certainty that you have tried your best for an extended period of time and you still self-diagnose as a psychopath - then you need to accept it. Take a realistic look at your limits: to what extent can you enjoy life? Focus on optimizing these areas in your life. My three rules for you are: 1. First try to shun it. 2. If it persists, accept it. 3. Optimize happiness without causing harm.
>>
>>689438127
i like big asses
>>
I hate my job and I kinda want to die because this world sucks.
>>
muslims
>>
I've lost the purpose of living.
I'm still doing my best, but I'm not motivated to anything.
Living alone, studying hard and barely working as a freelancer.
What should I do?
>>
>>689438974
That is not a problem, only if you make it one. But if you want to have sex, all you have to do is focused wholeheartedly on self-improvement - it is the ultimate attraction. Let go of the power the word and concept "virgin" has over you. Wake up.

>>689439095
To re-read it is better because you can see Pratchett's evolution as a writer in reverse. On one hand skill diminishes, but on the other, the freshness of his creative spark becomes clear.
>>
>>689438127
I always miss my chances with girls because im introvert
>>
How do I become not ugly
>>
>>689438127
I've lost all motivation in life.
>>
>>689438127
from random chance alone i finally was able to land a pretty prestigious job, it was for an auto luxury department for their photography marketing wing.

it was neat driving the cars but i was ridden with anxiety. then with luck came bad luck, did a mistake, decided not to come the next day (i was overwhelmed) they sniped me the fuck out in firing.

>well deserved

but now, looking at other jobs, they all suck shit, pay 12 an hour and require atleast a BA. i am degreeless and pay my bills. i cannot move in for education.
>>
File: Loch_Error.jpg (579 KB, 1920x1037) Image search: [Google]
Loch_Error.jpg
579 KB, 1920x1037
I'm having a problem UV mapping a towershield I sculpted. I made a basemesh in Maya, and also UV mapped in Maya. I brought the basemesh into Zbrush, duplicated it and began sculpting detail, however; somewhere along the way I lost my subdivisions as well as my UVs. When I try to transfer my uvs it gives me an error. (Pic Related) Help?
>>
>>689439920
>>689438127
>>
>>689438127
how to get back with ex girl
>>
>>689438127
I can´t stop to destroy my life
>>
>>689439920
>>>/3/
>>
>>689438127
I'm pregnant
>>
>>689438127
Damn, thanks OP. I figured out the answer while trying to explain the question.
>>
wow, some deep shit is going on here...
>>
>>689439301
Sounds like a chemical imbalance. See a -keyword- competent psychiatrist. If that is financially out of reach, exercise and improve your diet.

>>689439302
Irrelevant.

>>689439388
You sound grounded, and I think you have an appreciation for what you have. You lost the purpose? What purpose? There is no purpose. It is a thing of your own creation. You can't "lose" it, because it is not there, unless you make it real. Simple answer here, man up and look at the bright future ahead.

>>689439490
There are many introverted girls who don't like extroverted guys. Learn where to look for them.

>>689439623
Plastic surgery. Not an option? Learn to become beautiful on the inside. It doesn't matter what genetic package you are carrying, if the light shines, it will attract attention. The right kind.

>>689439707
Stop doing what you think you aught to and start doing what you want to. Cheesy solution for a simple problem.

>>689439902
You messed up, it's okay man. There was no 'bad luck', you emotional chemistry caught you off guard. But at least you know what to expect next time you land a big job - just be prepared this time.

Maybe you have to work a shittier job, it's not the end of the world. Something about you attracted you to that good job -stop calling it luck- in all likelihood it will happen again. Stop abusing your opportunities.

>>689439920
Run the whole process from the start and see where you misshaped. If you can't, just start all over again. It's better than wasting time sitting and wondering what is wrong.

>>689440057
It didn't work once, unlikely it will work the second time. I'd say let go. But there are exceptions. However, if you are obsessed, it's a clear sign this situation is unhealthy. Move on with your life mate, you only have one.

>>689440095
We all wither and die in the end. It's your choice to do speed up the process, enjoy it, or not. Not a problem. Deep down destruction is what you crave. Let it be until it changes.
>>
>>689438127
Tourettes, say lots of stuff about Hitler and Niggers and Slavery
>>
I attempted suicide back in 2014 but survived, barely, and I used sleeping meds to do so. But now I'm afraid to take any form of medication wether it been Tylenol to fucking Xanax.

I've got an upper respiratory infection and I was offered antibiotics but I'm too afraid to take them. How do I get over this crippling fear?
>>
>>689438127
I have a micro penis.
>>
>super hot chick at work walks up to me and hands me her number. We decide we dont wanna date within 30 sec of talking all we wanna do is fuck. This chick is a super freak, likes to have panties shoved down her throat and all kinda of freaky stuff. She tells me shes obsessed with me , and kinda wigs me me out. So i start being a super asshole to her to leave me alone. Eventually told her to lose my number . ...!now i fuckin regret it because i really really like her. And now she wont even hardly text me. Now im obsessed and shes not :(.... Fuck my heart hurts
>>
>>689440463
Nature of the game.

>>689440391
I don't see the problem, yet.

>>689441030
Deep problems require deep solutions, also, deep roots give prosperous fruits.
>>
>>689441083
>>689439388
That's a good tip. I'll keep going. Thanks anon.
>>
>>689438127
ok, here we go
i have a job that i wont EVER get fired of, unless i want to, it pays decent money and i dont need to do pratically anything(for real, i spend the day mostly playing games), but there is absolutely no way to grow and start earning more money, i even dropped off college because of this job because i was spending a lot of money paying for it and when i eventually graduated i would start off making less money than i am now

the thing is, i eventually will need more money(getting married, buying a house, have kids) but with the amount of money i make now, it will take a lot of time

tl:dr i dont have a degree or any specialization, have a job doing mostly nothing and making decent money but not enough for the future, wat do?
>>
>>689441402
>not fucking a slut who’s down as fuck
>being that gay
kek kys
>>
How can I cheat on my current girlfriend with my Ex and not feel bad about it?
>>
>>689441402
You're a God damned retard and deserve this. I'm not op but you should move on.
>>
File: 1416617420705.jpg (62 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
1416617420705.jpg
62 KB, 490x600
I cannot stop fingering my dog. Help
>>
My life is meaningless and empty.
>>
>>689438127
my job is stupid and I will likely never do anything better, I work in an assembly plant putting the handles on freezers. If I'm lucky I can get promoted to doing some other menial task but nothing better because I don't have a degree and my circumstances make it impossible to get a degree
>>
>>689438127

Im head over heels for someone who im pretty sure is indifferent towards me
>>
I'm 24 and have 7k to move out of my parents house, and start living on.my own, but I keep bitching out
>>
>>689439920

1. Export the low-poly with UV's as an .Obj
2. Export the high-resolution sculpt as a merged single subtool, in the format of a .Obj
3. Start Xnormal (It's free).
4. Load in both models.
5. Select the normal bake function, you can change some of the bake parameters if you wan to.
5a. Start the baking process.
6.????
7. Profit
6. Your low-res model should now have the normal detail of your sculpt, thank me later.

Also, I'm not OP.
>>
Op, i procastinate and give up 30 mins after picking up a project, help
>>
I cannot stop buying collector coins, like every other day I scroll through eBay and amazon and buy a few
>>
She won't respond to anything.
>>
>>689438127
how do we deal with the nigger problem.
>>
>>689441911
Try having sexual relations with your canine, this is sure to fuck you up for life
>>
>>689441825
How is fag a retard , most hot bitches you do have to be some of an ass
>>
Gf hinted to me that self mutilates. What do I do? She won't let me question anything.
>>
>>689438127
I feel useless, worthless, lonely, and that no one will ever love me unconditionally. What can or should I do?
>>
Im bored of my life. I want to go out and explore the world but i dont have enough money to do so
>>
>>689438127
How do I know for sure if I'm bisexual or not? I've heard "just be paitent" but I'm fairly sure. However I'm not certain. How can I be?
>>
>>689438127
How do I gain motivation to do things?
>>
How do become more confident in myself?
>>
>>689441658
what is the job title? One option is to do something else during working hours than play games. Teach yourself something worth while, or get some business venture going. You could set up a business scheme that could support you for a lifetime if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>689438127
She Doesn't swallow
>>
Do I come out as Transgender? I've known I was since I was 7.
>>
I have a law exam tomorrow and I am really struggling with motivation to sit down and study
>>
>>689438127
I have bad anxiety / social awkwardness when high. how do i stop this
>>
>>689442125
xNormal doesn't need UVs on the high-res? You're a lifesaver.
>>
I can't ask someone out because her brother absolutely fucking despises me.
>>
>>689438127
whi do i like big asses?
>>
>>689438127
I'm 22 yo student of the university. I don't have many friends as back when I was younger. I've never had a girlfriend so that's simple that I'm a virgin. When I see even younger couples it makes me really sad. I would like to meet someone that would accept me and we could love each other. I got social problems and I'm walking to psychiatric. So?
>>
I am friendzoned in the friends with benefits

Is that bad? Why is it good
>>
I can't live life alone
>>
File: 5a0EOkZ.jpg (48 KB, 665x426) Image search: [Google]
5a0EOkZ.jpg
48 KB, 665x426
>>689438127
Will world peace ever be possible?
>>
>>689442579
dont get high you dumbfuck youre supposed to enjoy it. if you get high for the sake of getting high but dont enjoy it youre retarded and should kill yourself
>>
File: japanese-pussy-38-4113.jpg (250 KB, 1500x1132) Image search: [Google]
japanese-pussy-38-4113.jpg
250 KB, 1500x1132
>>689441083
>>689440057
Words of motivation from anonymous! thank you internet! thanks op
heres to you pic related
>>
>>689438127
Im will get blind one day
>>
>>689442434
i actually work for the cityhall, in my country you can just take a test and if you score high enough you get a job, unless you mess up or ask to leave, they literally cant fire you

the thing is, although i play games, i have to stay there with my supervisor around, along with another workers, so unless i can do something on the computer, it would not look beautiful if i'm working at something else while there...
>>
File: d1381178868451.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
d1381178868451.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
How do I become popular on 4chan.
>>
I have shit ping in cs go
>>
>>689438127
I've accomplished every goal I've set for myself, and I feel I can either become wealthy, or find love. Which path will bring me happiness? Do I work at my dream, make it real, and secure my fortune, or do I embrace passion and love...
>>
i believe that i am the universe
>>
>>689441083
>Something about you attracted you to that good job -stop calling it luck- in all likelihood it will happen again. Stop abusing your opportunities.

never had to work with a company like that in my adult life ever, so it was def. a new experience, their department was unorganized though

what happens if i abuse my opportunity, i have been hitting refresh on job boards, is that abuse?
>>
>>689442271
>most hot bitches you do have to be some of an ass
words of wisdom right here

i should get that tattooed on me
>>
I can't find what my studies/future job will be, i don't have a real motivation or goal
>>
>>689438127
I've wasted years chasing this woman who I have since abandoned hope- she is such a bitch that she did not even want to be my friend.

Now that her life is trying to change for the better she's out there trying to make amends and wants to be friends with me to the point she's getting my friends and family to bug me to get together with her. She has all my contact info but wants me to be the one to contact her apparently.

My question is do I stay the course and keep her begging since she fucked with me so long, or do I toss my stubbornness away and maybe (best possible outcome) get some sex out of it with a complete wreck of a human being?
>>
>>689441221
Do you blame a flower for blossoming? I don't blame someone with an actual condition on acting out. From what I understand tourettes can get better with age, but don't strain yourself, just work at improving at a steady pace. If the world doesn't accept, in this case, fuck the world.

>>689441348
By looking at the situation realistically, antibiotics are there to help, a huge influx of sleeping tablets will do nasty things to the brain. I think your fear is lying to you. My solution for you: systematic rational analysis of your thoughts. Write it down if you need it. Oh and one last thing, the drugs aren't the problem. They never are, don't believe it for a second. In some cases they can intensively the situation, or wreck your gray matter, but they aren't the problem. They are just a plug to the whole.

>>689441402
Listen to >>689441825, minus the retard. Just learn. Don't buy into all the 'alpha male' equates to being an asshole. When shit gets real, as you realized, it means nothing. That being said, nothing wrong with a little role playing. If that is the sort of relationship you are looking for set clear boundaries regarding emotion - including yourself.

>>689441810
Convince yourself it is justified. If you don't believe it, you will feel bad.

>>689441658
Aah, this one just jumps out at me, you have time and you have money. You want to focus on the future. Study investing. Work on a long term nest egg that will eventually snowball you into financial security. Stop being complacent.

>>689441911
You need meaningful human interaction. Don't tell anybody except a psychologist what you have done. Stop immediately, this is extremely bad for your psyche.

>>689441954
So full it up with meaning. Ask yourself in everything you do, do I truly enjoy this? If yes, continue, if no, ask yourself, do I need to do this for the betterment of my future? If yes, continue doing it, if no, move on. Simple.
>>
>>689438127
I waste too much time forgiving others, and then i get tired of people, because the ones i spent time in/with are a piece of shit or worthless humans.
>>
>>689438127
Problem: I feel the need to drink/smoke as a reward otherwise I get really restless and it just keeps building up until I give in. How do I feel complete without alcohol?
>>
>>689438127
How to discard love and emotions? How to become superior? Is time a human-only thing?
>>
>>689438127

I need to get better at drawing sexy waifu's to make bank. I can't photobash, because I plan to make a breeder flash game out of it.
>>
>>689443412
Im tourettes chan thank you.
>>
>>689438127

how does one get rid of the primal carnal desires, ending forever the need for a female counterpart, finally setting me free to become happy with myself?
>>
>>689443412
>>689443003
>>689442434
>>689441658

will do, sir! thanks for the knowledge!
>>
>>689443412

hey my friend

So I'm this guy
>>689442391
Not to rush you or anything, but at this point in my life, i'm very desperate for answers
>>
I feel completely alone and I am hardly able to make friends. Even though I'm surrounded by great people, it's just like I'm not worth their time. I placed too much importance on my last relationship which turned toxic and left me feeling abandoned by everyone. How do I belong?
>>
>>689443680
F-femanon?
>>
my friends GF wants it bad. i want to give it to her bad but respect my friend too much.
i know he would get pissed off at me if i told him the truth about all the things she has been doing like begging me to fuck her, showing me her tits and grabbing my dick
>>
i just broke up , it's kind a hard think to not thinking about mt gf and i want an advice.
>>
>>689438127
I don't think I'll ever find love
>>
Worked my ass of the past few years to get my degree. Got a good paying job, but after a few weeks I realize I don't enjoy it. The work is unfulfilling.

Furthermore, I realize that, while the pay us more than I've ever made in my life (as much as both my parents combined), it's not enough that I'd consider myself rich, and there are so many things that I'm realizing I'll never be able to afford. I won't be able to retire early, so I'll be stuck in this sort of job for the next 35-40 years.
>>
my dick is curved and it looks like a mini corndog
>>
>>689441658
Joe?
>>
>>689443412
man, you're really good at this, thank you.
>>
>>689444215
HOLY SHIT WHO IS THIS?
>>
The only girl i have ever loved i pushed away a long time ago. I talked with my therapist and she said i should apologize if i feel bad. So i sent her an email and she responded back by not being upset, rather feeling sorry for me. I dont know what to do. She says she hopes things are better for me now.
>>
>>689443782
Get gf
>>
>>689444431
Bad therapist imo
>>
>>689441963
There are two ways to obtain success in career, through a piece of paper or through a competent skill set. I suggest you work on the latter, climbing the corporate ladder - or whatever ladder you have there - is well suited with an aggressive and assertive nature. If your situation is so limited, work on those aspects of yourself. If not, get a new job man.

>>689442001
So change it?

>>689442007
Budget and plan before you go. Get healthy habits ingrained. Have goals and a plan. Then go. 24 is fine.

>>689442142
You don't want it enough.

>>689442156
What is the utility of this hobby? It seams minimal. If you do it purely for pleasure, there is no problem. If you cannot afford it, look at how pathetic this is. Look at the problem lurking behind this "coin addiction".

>>689442164
So stop giving her anything.

>>689442304
Tricky, you do nothing. Hey champ, this sounds hard, but she's not really into you. She's attached to you out of insecurity. Get out, now.

>>689442352
Learn to love yourself unconditionally. Fuck the world man, this is your one life. I've been there. It only gets better once you make yourself priority number one.

>>689442359
Save. If you really want to see what is out there, work for it.

>>689442406
Find out what you really want. No motivation? You haven't found it yet.

>>689442409
By becoming competent. Not vice versa. Positive actions first, then the feelings come.

>>689442522
Do you love her? Let it be. Don't you? Find a chick who does?

>>689442561
Why do you have to come out? What do you gain? Can't you just be satisfied with at least knowing that you are in touch with yourself.

>>689442568
Well, then suffer the consequences of not studying. Just take it like a man when it comes. Or suffer now. It's either the pain of effort or the pain of regret.

>>689442579
Getting high is not for you. I am sorry.

>>689442639
Don't let that stop you. Silly.

>>689442668
Not a problem.
>>
>>689438127
have retenitis pigmentosa. What do
>>
>>689438127

I hate who I am. How do I learn to genuinely accept and love who I am?
>>
>>689444679
Are you black Jesus?
>>
>>689444303
ur mem
>>
Who are you OP? I don't mean that as in what's your name, I mean, you seem really good at helping people with their troubles. You a psychologist or something?
>>
>>689444303
It's G.
>>
need bitches on this dick
>>
>>689444657
She has helped me alot. I dont have many people to talk to anymore.
>>
>>689444679
>Learn to love yourself unconditionally. Fuck the world man, this is your one life. I've been there. It only gets better once you make yourself priority number one.

I feel like you're being pretty honest. And I don't think I love myself at all. This is something I need to work on. Thank you.
>>
i cannot stop fapping, its even damaging my dick. 2-7 times a day for like a decade =- constant pain and visible damage.
>>
>>689443837

Hey, Im in the same boat as this guy, and your advice could really help
>>
I need my ass filled.

http://xhamster.com/movies/5972680/riding_a_dildo_slightly_better.html
>>
>>689445272
no way, he dont own a computer
>>
>>689444511

what? bitches are all crazy, they just come with different levels of crazy, I want to get rid of my primal needs for a mate, so that I don't have to be heart broken and/or deal with their bullshit ever again...
>>
>>689444679
>You don't want it enough
You have pierced my soul with the blade of truth, im sorry my will is weak
>>
How do I get the one I love
>>
>>689438127
I've been dating my girlfriend for almost three years. We are comfortable and I could probably marry her and live comfortable. I don't think she's the one though, and think I can do better. We have many mutual friends.
>>
Tips on moving forward after several bad heart breaks?
>>
I have depression and consistently consider killing myself which has resulted in weight gain and social disparity.
>>
>>689445486
oh i do. but I don't think you're the right Joe. Were you the one who mentioned city hall earlier or no?
>>
I'm in love with an engaged woman and she has feelings for me too
>>
>>689445339
Not op but here's some basic advice. Get. Off. Of. 4chan. There's porn on almost every page, which isn't doing you any favors even if you come here for something else.
>>
>>689438127
I have a deep desire to rip a cat in two. wat do?
>>
>>689444679
Tranny here, nah m8, it's kinda hard to be in touch with yourself when your body is fucked up and it could be fixed (Hormones and shiz) and you can't really transition if you're not out, so I guess I probably should come out, thanks anyway m80
>>
>>689438127
I cant seem to pop a boner when looking at vagina, but Im attracted to girls, dicks pop my boner, but not attracted to guys nor traps, what do ?
>>
>>689442704
You are 22, a mere smidgen of your lifetime. We don't all get what we want straight away, but you can get better things one day. Small strides anon. Don't hope for love, or complete release from your problems. Make small goals. This is the only way. Then you build momentum, over a long time, and then it becomes second nature. Focus on your studies my man. That is the important part.

>>689442754
I don't see a problem, just a situation.

>>689442756
Then don't, not all of us are solitary creatures.

>>689442791
Doubtful, but then again, so was flying. The future seems ripe with possibilities. I'd say it's about as likely as total destruction.

>>689442815
Thanks, not really a porn guy though.

>>689443136
Upgrade your line.

>>689443200
Easy, balance it out. That is the hardest goal.

>>689443242
No, I mean you abused your opportunity at your previous job. And now you are abusing your current freedom to go in any direction by worrying and fretting. Take the reigns. Be assertive. Get off the internet and go the to places you want to work. Speak to the people there, that is how you put the wheel in motion.

>>689443313
You don't know what you love yet, a lack of vision. If you are young, be honest with your parents about how you feel - go travel the world. If you are old, stop focusing on what you want and start looking at what you need. Work from there.

>>689443403
Get the fuck out. Block her. You know it, I know it. Do you really want to dance on the slippery slope?

>>689443462
So find people who don't need forgiving, also, I sense self pity. This will get you nowhere. Your heart is in the right place, but your actions are way off. Same advice I gave somebody else, focus on yourself, then find people worth having around.

>>689443515
Depends on the degree of your problem. If your liver is failing, find a substitute. We are all addicted to something man, it is human nature. If not, just reward yourself with it, I think that can be normal.
>>
>>689438127
27 year old virgin, cant talk to people, introvert, tried talking on dating apps but wont post a picture because i think im ugly although ive been told im not (not by asking people just people commenting in conversation)
cant ask random women out, fear of rejection, get too nervous.

guaranteed no solution
>inb4 final solution
>>
>>689444800
not op. just wanted to interject 'cause iktfb. don't have whatever that thing is that you have, but i do have brain lesions, have lost 90% of the sight in one eye, 1/4 of the other is dead. it's getting worse. i'm alone, poor and apparently soon to be blind.
guess at least i'll be able to date ugly chicks. not like it'll mak any difference.
>>
>>689438127
I really fucked up with someone i like alot. I ended up pushing her best friend over nothing.
>>
I want weed, but don't know anyone who sells.
>>
>>689444657
Are you actually in love with your therapist?
>>
Got diagnosed with AS 2 years ago. Sent me into a downward spiral. Couldn't work cuz of the pain, cut ties with everyone cuz I didn't want people to see me in pain. Literally do nothing anymore and live as a hermit. Can't motivate my self to do anything productive.
>>
>>689438127
how do i break the one rule?
>>
How do I find something to do on weekends that isn't drinking? It's like the only time my friends get together and we just get blind every weekend. No good for my wallet, and my last two girlfriends have left me because of it.
>>
>>689445842
imageboards are my life. i'd just lay here staring at the ceiling if i didn't frequently shitpost among the oceans of grils and genitals posted here.
>>
I have Aspergers
>>
>>689438127
how do a make myself have a huge dick
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x589) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x589
I like a girl. I know her as somebody I know and kind of a friend but not enough, and I want to go out with her. How do I muster up the strength to talk to her and get her to be one of my friends?

Pic not related just some cringe I found
>>
im having a hard time talking to this girl i really really really like
>>
>>689445486
i am, but i am not from the states bro, sorry ahhaha
>>
>>689438127
I've lost all faith in people. I'm a xenophobe through and through, and it depresses me. Help, OP.
>>
>>689446195
just go up to her and press A
>>
How can I make a million dollars quick?
>>
>>689445889
You need to come out. But only to those you trust completely. It will make you feel better trust me,
>>
i'm lost, what do?
>>
>>689446274
Rob a bank quickly.
>>
>>689438127
I love my girlfriend and we have been together for 1 year and 8 months. A few days ago she said she was unsure about the relationship because she feels like she has jumped from relationship to relationship. I've given her time to think about it as right now its a stressful time for her and for me. My question is, is this her trying to lose feeling for me so its easier for her to leave me or could she be thinking about us? she said she feels like she hasn't been on her own and always in a relationship. Am I doomed? How can i deal with the wait? I hope you give me some advice.
>>
>>689446091
Try exercising more. Or a chastity cage if it's really that much of a concern and you have someone who you trust to hold the key.
>>
>>689439124
Psychopaths, by definition, are unaware of their condition.
>>
I don't enjoy doing anything, my life feels pointless. I don't have the motivation to do anything.
>>
How can I be happy when my dreams seem better than reality? Preferably without having to kill myself
>>
My girlfriend rarely blows me
While I finger her and go down on her all the time
>>
>>689439267
Vote for the Trump.
>>
>>689446384
Just assure her that even though she has jumped to and fro that maybe she hit the landing pad .
>>
>>689443515
My liver is fine but I feel disgusting and empty every time I drink. I drink once every few weeks or once a month but I always go out and buy a pack of cigarettes and drink super late loosing control, terrible guilty hangovers and a feeling of disgust towards everything, feel like life is empty if this is all I can do as party/fun.
>>
I'm addicted to 4chan and reddit
>>
>>689444679

Change it how? If I have to change who I am to get her to like me, then arent I just being fake?

Will a possible relationship wven last if I have to put up a front around her?
>>
>>689438127
i have self confidence, courage and idgaf about anyone else really.
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
>>
>>689446564
Solution: 69/72/
>>
>>689445716
i'm not from the states bro, i was just messing with you
>>
>>689446189
>I like a girl. I know her as somebody I know and kind of a friend but not enough, and I want to go out with her. How do I muster up the strength to talk to her and get her to be one of my friends?
Strength comes from the gym. Go live there. If you make yourself into something she wants, she will want you.
Now knock off the cringe worthy stalking and "I want to make her my friend" bullshit.
You want pussy. Man the fuck up and admit it.

>Pic not related just some cringe I found
Yeah.. about that..
>>
>>689446644
I think you should quit. Reddit is bad for you.
>>
>>689443403
Always get the pussy
nothin else matters
>>
>>689446287
Yeah I probably should, the only problem is that it is literally terrifying, I thinking about just trying to say "Fuck you imma chick hell yeah" and just deal with the repercussions, kinda "JUST DO IT"
>>
>>689446384
not op, but imo, just relax. i know it's easier said than done, but i get the impression that she feels like you're clingy. being anxious about losing her might well bring about a breakup. just chill mang, go read up on zen or something.
girls are irritatingly high-maintenance, but they're worth it imo.
>>
I don't know how to approach girls
>>
I have consistently shirked responsibility, be it with friendships, work, my education and more. I also have terrible self esteem issues and am a generally spiteful person.
>>
>>689445974
if you lived in az i'd totally hook you up fam, and first time buyers get a nice fat preroll :')
>>
>>689446914
Im in az. 520. Not that guy tho. I could really use some.
>>
>>689438127
I have a great career, money, funny, extrovert, well-traveled, etc. My problem is, I'm fat and ugly so no woman wants me.
>>
you are good at this.
>>
>>689446819
>Fuck you imma chick
no you're not. no wonder you're scared, you're stuck in some kind of retarded fantasy world, in which you're terrified to admit to something... something which isn't true. it'd drive anyone nuts. so instead, simply stop being a mentally ill faggot.
yw.
>>
File: extremefeels.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
extremefeels.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
>>689438127

Hi OP

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years now. We live in the same hilbilly town with like a 500 population.

A year ago i kissed another girl. She eventually found out and she was devestated.

We were at my friends party a few days ago. We ended up at 6 AM, actually talking about our relationship. We pretty much got to the conclusion that we should end our relationship at good terms, like a consensual breakup.

She cried so much. I didn't really feel anything in the moment. The next day i felt like shit. I missed her. I picked her up later that night, we talked about our conversation for like 20 minutes, and now everything is back to the way it was.

She is like my best friend. I think the physical jelousy is keeping us together. I think, deep down, a part of her despises me, yet she loves me so dearly.

As i think about it, i can't imagine life without her, but life without her seems so interesting and new and intriguing. But at the same time, i love spending time with her. I'm so fucking confused.
For the past year and a half, i've been so miserable.
>>
>>689438127
Couldn't find a job in Philadelphia so i moved to North Carolina with my grandad. Lived here for past 3 years working shitty job. Try saving money so I can move. Decided on either Portland or Seattle. Idky I just like what I e heard about them. Problem is I can't seem to save enough. What do?
>>
>>689438127
hey OP
i have a solid social life and want to hang out with someone new. not necessarily dating, but why not both. but i have trouble meeting up with some new people (people i'm not so close where it is normal to meet up) or inviting someone to my house just to chill. its kinda like my own safe place where i think only i would be comfortable in, nothing weird in here though. so do you have some advice for me?
>>
>>689438127
I got married at 26
I am very happy and love my wife
but I was in walmart the other day and this 8/10 was following me around a bit and I was there with my wife and was like fuck.

I want to fuck a hot chick again my wife is hot but she needs some work she has hairy arms and body hair but i dont have the heart to tell her to wax/shave. But we have a deep connection and good sex but I am young and all these hot bitches do i really die with this one pussy? Just had anal sex with her and it was meh.
>>
>>689443553
When you become "superior" your goal will no longer make sense to you. Just be happy you are human, it is a special honor. Or perhaps you enjoy the mind of a pig rather? Try being a better human and managing your emotions, not leaving them behind. There is the joy.

>>689443646
So spend more time on it.

>>689443782
You don't, you either suppress it or you fulfill the need in a healthy/unhealthy manner. There is no escaping the condition. Unless science devises some method. But naturally, there is no way.

>>689442391
I didn't see your post, glad you pointed it out. I don't think there is ever a moment when it "clicks" like in the movies. I think you are bi dude, not much, but a little. The attraction spectrum isn't black or white, it's a rainbow. Nothing wrong with it. Don't be patient. Just accept what you feel.

>>689443881
By realizing that you can't truly belong if you seek your self worth in others. That is very toxic and off putting to others. They don't want to move about affirming your importance all the time, they want to live this life with you my friend. Learn to share.

>>689443921
Don't be that guy. Tell your friend what he needs to hear. Don't fuck her dude. That is the lowest - if you do, you guys aren't friends.

>>689443933
You will think and feel about it. Time is your friend. It will be shit.

>>689444016
Some never do, not necessarily a problem.

>>689444165
Take the big leap obviously. You won't get any happier staying there. You know what you need to do, just think it through properly first.

>>689444194
Good, use that curvature to hit the g-spot underneath the hood.

>>689444431
There is no problem here, just a process to be completed. Carry on man. Tank it out.

>>689444800
Professional help.

>>689444962
You can't learn it, it either happens naturally out of ceaseless suffering or realizing the futility of it and uselessness of self hate. There is another way, destroy what you are, right down to the foundation and build again.
>>
Oh great wise one. Should I throw caution to the wind and start smoking weed again or no?
>>
I hate my job but can't find one that isn't just another version of my same job that pays enough to cover the $80,000 of student loans it took to get me this job (master's degree).
>>
>>689446819
Just say everything. How you feel/think and what you're prepared to do. I also recommend researching about Gender dysphoria and the treatment available. The most important thing to remember through your transition is that Everything takes time.
>>
File: 1465187442136.jpg (37 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
1465187442136.jpg
37 KB, 600x407
>>689438127
I miss someone, she died. I know she has no pain, but, I miss her. I'm at a stand still, I'm not sure what I should do now. Life feels more empty.
>>
>>689446914
Illinois my man. Thanks tho.
>>
>>689446838
thank you it feels like some of the weight on my heart has gone. If she loves me she'll decide to stay if not then it's not meant to be.
>>
I have a bunch of symptoms that's fall under the category of pregnancy, but I'm a virgin. What do I do
>>
>>689447210
don't do it anon. isn't worth risking a marriage for the sake of a fuck. (not op btw)
>>
>>689447050
i can help you in exchange for some monnay
>>
>>689447284
Move on, she'd want you to be happy and find new people. But nevar forget.
>>
I just got together with my long time best friend of 4 years. How do I make our relationship last? I don't want to ruin what we have.
>>
I cannot get a girlfriend or anyone to fuck me.
>>
File: 1465483198753.jpg (24 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
1465483198753.jpg
24 KB, 600x567
I feel an emptiness that only love can fill. What do?
>>
>>689438127
I don't have any purpose, and I feel like everyone else is rocketing ahead of me in life.
>>
I slept with my sister. I was about 16 and she was 13. It was consensual as far as I know. Because we fooled around more than once.
>>
>>689443881
I should add too that on the surface I have a decent social life. But in reality, I haven't done anything socially outside of school things and work in 5 years.
>>
>>689447446
You can't and you already have.
>>
my problem is knowing when and how to start my life i want to be a musician but idk where to start
>>
File: religion of peace210.png (28 KB, 377x139) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace210.png
28 KB, 377x139
>>689438127
How do I deal with feeling like I'm nothing and my existence will never make sense or matter? The best I can do in my days is distract myself so I don't get lost in these thoughts. If there's no media I can immediately consume, I'll just start humming a song or start calculating some retarded shit in my head.
I feel like anything is better than getting lost in those thoughts again. I've never felt as alone and helpless as when I think about how small I am compared to the world. If the universe was a fire that engulfed the entire Earth, and lasted thousands of years I wouldn't even be a spark that lasts for a second in it, I'd be smaller than a fucking electron in the whole thing, and wouldn't even last for a measurable amount of time.
I don't even feel like killing myself, because what's the point?
>>
>>689447248

I'm this faggot

>>689442391

Thanks a lot man. This really helps. You're one of the first people to actually explain this in a way that makes sense without giving me some shit about "be patient".
>>
>>689447273
Nah mane I already researched all that shit years ago, but hell yeah I'm gonna do that, my family probably won't burn me at the stake, thanks m8, appreciate the bout of confidence. <3
>>
File: 1440868927643.jpg (16 KB, 498x495) Image search: [Google]
1440868927643.jpg
16 KB, 498x495
>>689444679
i am actually enjoying this thread
>>
>>689447489
how the hell does this happen? how can it go this far? sure she was up for it and isn't gonna spend her life tortured by the memory of her rapist bro abusing her
>>
>>689438127
I like this girl and she is a good friend of me but she is really bitchy.She tells me she's left that behind and all and says she doesnt want anything with me but she keeps doing stuff to get close to me.When i told her i like her she told me she doesnt now but maybe later.She responds late to my texts leaves seen but also acts intersted.She hangs with really bitchy girls.
I tell my self i dont like her and honestly i don't event know the answer myself.She stays out drinkin and shit, snapchat hangin out with a lot of boys but when we talk she acts interested and shit and talks like a good girl.Once she mentioned to me why do i like her just because sh'es a hoe(she said that about herself) and said that we will fuck soon but then tomorrow she said i was drunk didn't know what she said and said she doesnt remeber what she said.I have no idea what to do
>>
>>689438127
I'm single and lonely, and never have a chance to talk to the one girl I'm into
>>
>>689447378
thanks bro. i wont. she keeps me satisfied but i wonder if i pulled the trigger to early. like if i could just take a break and fuck some girls and get it out of my system i could then happily be married to her
>>
>>689447071
Thanks m8, good advice. <3
>>
>>689438127
I can't feel my energy body
>>
>>689438127
this man is a genius
glad i had the opportunity to meed someone like this
>>
>>689445917
>No, I mean you abused your opportunity at your previous job. And now you are abusing your current freedom to go in any direction by worrying and fretting. Take the reigns. Be assertive. Get off the internet and go the to places you want to work. Speak to the people there, that is how you put the wheel in motion.

I don't want to say I abused it. Even you saying it kind of hurts. Instead, I was too zealous.

I drank a ton of energy drink because driving those cars made me nervous. Instead, it hindered my awareness. It woke me up though.

My manager told me not to park the car in that specific spot so I had to make a second lap. By the second time that's when it happened. Salesmen all went out, said it was bad, one even said I'm getting fired. Probably not a good place for me to work in anyway. But I didn't have a damn spine.

I was so underskilled. But I actually had a good streak going on. It just happened to be that one day was some shit I wanted to avoid so much it came true. So no, I didn't really abused it, I wanted to work my ass off.

I'm fretting and worrying. I don't know why. It's been many weeks. It's the first time I've experienced this. Shit hurts, more than a breakup. I had the opportunity to break out there, finally show my damn friends that I've finally came across something.

Now I'm back in the same square. But do people actually do that? Go and walk to places to drop their resumes? I lack people skills, how can I refine this.
>>
>>689447584
Keep researching. Things change all the time, especially with something as obscure as GD.
>>
>>689447446
long term "best friend" is "girl who you stalk and who friend zoned you".
What you have is nothing but cringe.
>>
>>689438127
I'm a 19 year old boy and I've never masturbated.
>>
Anyone who can give some decent advice for this.

So met this super cute girl I mean 10/10 by my standard and thats including personality. I feel like we could really hit it off but since I moved to NC I've not dated so it's been about 3 years since I've dated anyone and her and I have gone out one time we hit it off. But i want to make a move. What im asking is how do i know when to make the move. I'm no beta ive just been out of the game for so long. And i really think this girl and me would be great together
>>
I am lazy and even though I have a lot of goals, I never do anything to reach them.
>>
I ate only a can of cream corn a few hours ago and now I'm shitting at Mach 10
>>
>>689447489
Girls mature more than man repent of your sin and go to your nearest church.
>>
I can't access my four dimensional dragon self and slip into social interactions naturally, instead I just lumber around like a disjointed simian loosely cobbling together vaguely related statements that appear like sensible conversation.
How do I re-immerse myself in the natural ebb and flow of eternity, or am I damned to carve an unnatural abode out of a universe that is fundamentally opposed to my very existence?
>>
>>689445140
I'm just somebody who overcame extreme circumstances. It's easy once you have done it yourself. Btw, I don't even browse this board, I just came here to make this thread.

>>689445339
You can stop fapping, you just don't want to. Stop acting like you don't have the power. You just value the brief pleasure more than the pain you suffer. Get real.

>>689445372
There is no problem with being bisexual. Talk about it or don't. There is nothing wrong with being uncertain either. Just enjoy the mystery then. It's not a sin.

>>689445635
Per chance and being ready if the opportunity does arise. Not with certainty. But try god dammit.

>>689445651
There is no "the one". You choose who you want the one to be by assessing whether she is good enough and will be more beneficial than detrimental to you. One life.

>>689445681
Give your heart time to heal, learn from your mistakes. Do the simple but hard things.

>>689445713
Get competent psychiatric help, exercise, meditate and eat healthy. Be consistent. Learn to want the other side.

=You guys are moving fast, but I'm trying to respond to everybody=
>>
One of my friends is really depressed, and I've been trying to help her out, but she's always so sad all the time and is almost aggressive with her hopelessness and resignation, and it's really starting to wear me out. I'm considering ending things, but I'm afraid she'll hurt herself if I do.
>>
>>689447636
Yeah, we were both adopted. So it's not a huge deal. Still kind of felt like a pedo though.
>>
>>689447799
How blue are your balls? Jesus man.
>>
>>689447945
>adopted
oh ok.
pics? :3
>>
>>689447248
I see now. Perhaps that's why my relationship turned toxic too.i was seeking validation/sexual gratification (she was a prude though so that never happened) through her. I think I understand. Thanks op.
>>
>>689446043
Bump
>>
>>689444800
Autologous stem cell therapy.
>>
I have no motivation to do anything worth while in the 25 years I have left.
>>
How do I stop caring about SJW bullshit?
>>
>>689438127

how do I be happy?
>>
>>689438127
I'm a fat lazy fuck without much self control. I know how to lose weight, what foods to eat, etc, I just don't do it. I like eating junk food. I have started losing weight in the past, only to give up and go back to junk food. Its cheap and quick, I don't have to prepare anything, just open the package and get fatter, and closer to diabetes.
>>
>>689447923
Are you me?? Going against the tide. Every interaction going wrong on you and people notice but pretend it isnt happening and it is you that is making it happen even though it shouldnt be happening because that shit isnt suppose to possible yet it is happening they feel it and it is exausting.
>>
Can't have sex with any female hot or not without feeling like absolute shit afterwards.
>>
>>689447248
No problem? I... i dont understand. How do i "tank it out"? Should i talk to her again? Or try?
>>
>>689448323
Step 1. More sun. You'd be surprised. It worked wonders for me.
>>
>>689448074
Nah, this was 15 years ago.
>>
I can either go to school and get the future I used to think I wanted, or I could risk it all by trying to get back with my ex gf that I never stopped loving after a mutual breakup. If I choose her I'd have to move to her town, long distance is a nono. If I choose school I could, with hard work, get into a professional sport, but I'm torn between happiness and money to further my agendas. What do?
>>
>>689447882
Op people like this know they are shit, do you have other advice besides you dont want it enough? I swear we are willing to listen and learn if you put the effort to type it out
>>
>>689448245
not op.
how to put up with it? realise that you as a /pol/ user are even more extreme and abrasive. at least SJW's don't call for genocide.
>>
>>689447248

Will it last? Or will it be a chore to keep up the new me?

Its not tjat i dont want to be a new person, but I just want to know if itd be... healthy, I guess?

Will it feel natural? Is it something i have to learn to live with?

Or will it feel like im putting up an act all the time? I want to be true to myself. How do I do this and be a better me at the same time?
>>
>>689447903
AHAHAH
>>
>>689447555
there is no point. we are just meaningless blips in a fraction of a second of the history of the universe.
but right now, in that tiny blip, you are conscious. we don't know why or how but right now you get to experience the universe. there's no rhyme or reason to it or great meaning behind it all. and when it's over it's gone. you will never get to experience this world ever again. and with it, you'll never get to experience friendship or go adventure or travel the world or meet people or do drugs or have sex or listen to music or fall in love or do whatever makes you happy.
we enter and leave the world so quickly and with it we have to unique chance to live. so don't waste it.
>>
>>689448353
Pretty much. I feel like I'm misaligned with my true purpose on Earth and it's causing me excessive suffering as a result, but I've lost the way back so every path I take continues to be wrong.
>>
>>689448555
is she an hottie?
and wtf is it like screwing a 13yo? wasn't she ridiculously tight? was it all it's cracked up to be?
>>
>>689438127
I have a shitty job and most of the hate I have for my life stems from it. I have a GED, because problems with the law, and college is extremely expensive in Murica. How do I do better great one?
>>
>>689438127
>The only rule is you cannot question me.
Never trust anyone that claims infallibility.
>>
File: truekino.jpg (389 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
truekino.jpg
389 KB, 1500x844
Tomorrow the girl that I very much adore will be graduating.
I was inviting but I've been running from her for a year and more. I suddenly up and left, hit a breaking point.
She breaks me down when I see her, and I just started getting over the fact that I wont be with her. I've have been a reclusive asshole to her unintended trying to push her away but..

Should I go?
or finally close the door, and become the 4chan piece of shit i was supposed to be?

oh well.
>>
I have "brain fog". Like I don't really feel like I'm alive. I'm just kinda...existing, nothing else. Everyday feels like i'm on autopilot. Any advice?
>>
>>689448800
>>689448555
and was she enjoying it? did she cum?
>>
>>689448465

bruh. I work manual labor outside all day, I think I get enough sun

What's Step 2?
>>
File: 1459041964103.jpg (37 KB, 478x721) Image search: [Google]
1459041964103.jpg
37 KB, 478x721
>>689438127
how do we stop the spics from invading our homeland?
>>
>>689448800
Ask your mom, she's my adopted sister.
Surprise motherfucker, I'm actually your father.
>>
>>689448893
i get this shit. took me years to figure out that bad sleep caused it
>>
>>689438127
I don't/can't have nightmares anymore. About a year ago they just stopped and it sucks.
>>
>>689446485
Incorrect.
>>
I have been seeing this girl for almost a year. She friendzoned me our first date. I've pressed her but she feels she is not over her boyfriend of four years and that I am too much younger than her (four years).

I usually loose interest and get frustrated, as this happens to me a lot, but this time its different. We are close, and she knows it, but she is not over her ex and thinks she will never love anyone again.

I desperately want to be with her, but at the same time I know it may be a gigantic waste of energy.
>>
>>689448734
i am trying acupuncture and it has shifted my energy so I interact better with others.
>>
>>689448991
huh, odd that you're a decade younger than me, dad.
yo where's my allowance btw?
>>
>>689449000
thanks! Any advice on getting better sleep? Like not using my phone before I go to bed or something?
>>
>be 22
> dating 24 Catholic girl about a 6/10 super sweet though
>I like being with her but I travel around for work and I see so many hotter chicks and I am always looking at them
>I've been wondering wether j should break up with current gf because I don't feel a long term relationship working because I don't like being with her family and I don't want to pull her away from her family
>but I'm a retard like everyone here and I'm scared I won't be able to get another gf
>>
I have no self motivation, but if I'm given an opportunity to help someone else, I'll take it and do it real well, and feel good about it.

How do I transfer that desire to help others so that I can use it on myself?
>>
>>689438127
I'm miserable, trapped inside my own mind. I'm broke and living with parents, which is humiliating. Can't find good work, don't know what to do with myself.

inb4 "well since everything is shit you're totally free! nothing matters so go live life!"
that's not how it works
>>
I have shit ping in csgo, but my line is the top they offer here. I can watch 4k videos no problem, just csgo
>>
>>689448938
Hey just stating personal experience. I'd say exercise, but you already have that covered too. Antidepressants? Weed?
>>
>>689445741
If the love is real, find the right way. Don't cause more pain, it will just sour what you guys have. Maybe she shouldn't get married if she's already getting feelings for other men during her engagement. The quick fix, go speak to her man. Fucking hard, but it will blast the situation right into the open.

>>689445846
If you really have to, go a rip a cat then. It's just a cat. You will see it won't fulfill you. Or you can just realize you are causing unnecessary pain to an animal much weaker than you, which serves literally no purpose except feeding your demons - which will then continue you rip you in two.

>>689445889
Exactly, if there is a real reason to come out and that reason is to alleviate you of your stress, then do it. Seems needed. Goodluck.

>>689445900
You have developed some sort of complex I would say, I don't think /b/ or 4chan is the best place for you. Don't become a meme man, and stop wanking for a while. Could do you some good.

>>689445939
You obviously have some other issues you need to sort out before you even considered woman. Look at what needs fixing locally, not externally.

>>689445965
So say sorry. There will be consequences. Don't do it again. What more?

>>689445974
Ask your friends.

>>689446024
Find a channel for your pain. Sit in the sun for 30 minutes everyday, then start making small improvements. Don't look at the big issues, look at the small steps to be taken.

>>689446033
I don't know what your rule is.

>>689446043
Keep drinking, but do something sober every other weekend- hiking, music, writing, exercise, whatever - even a club of some sorts. You don't need cold turkey. You need balance.

>>689446091
Not much of a life. But it's your choice - I don't see a problem.

>>689446181
Use a magnifying glass. Keagles are kind of good.

>>689446189
Realize nothing is probably going to happen between you, and that you will feel this way about other girls too, so speak to her and use it as a opportunity to learn.
>>
>>689438127
I am completely and utterly obsessed with some of my uncles. I have tried to present myself to them but they have rejected me. What can I do to get them to have sex with me at least once?
>>
>>689449177
>>689449177
>>689449177
Try reading a book everynight before you go to sleep. The reading tires your brain just like running tires your legs. worked great for me when i was stuck in bad places
>>
>>689449304
Same here, where are you from?
>>
>>689438127
I respect you OP
>>
>>689449111
I require psychedelics to pull off gravitational shifts.
>>
>>689438127
I need to break up with my loving and caring girlfriend because I'm an insecure piece of shit and I hate myself.
>>
>>689448657
This just makes me don't know what to feel. On one hand I feel like I'm infinite, like I'm a tiny brain cell in the universe's brain since I can understand my existence on some level, and through that I'm the universe looping into itself and looking at itself.
I also understand that the best thing I can do is "enjoy" life as it comes, but at the same time every time I enjoy anything I can't help but realize how simple I really am and the only reason I ever feel anything good are a few chemicals releasing in my brain, and my "personality" it just getting used to dopamine pathways and seeking out possibilities of increasing dopamine and serotonin.
How can I enjoy anything if I'm conscious about the meaninglessness of it?
>>
>>689449344
just find some dude that reminds you of your uncle...that way their will be less shame and confusion on both of your parts.
>>
>>689449177
put all electronics away 1H before you intend to put your head down to rest.
Read a book, do a puzzle, literally anything except for artificial light.

Set your alarm for about 9 hours after you intend to lay your head on your pillow. Repeat for 1 month.

You won't be able to stay up late anymore, but you'll feel good for the 16 hours you're awake every day.
>>
>>689438127
I masturbate too often
>>
I can't pull the inner cv joint out of my transmission. How do?
>>
>>689438127
How do I get this cute submissive 16 year old asian heiress to fall in love with me and my dick?
>>
>>689449122
I blew it all on the horse races. Sorry son.
>>
>>689438127
I am very apathetic. Have big goals but no drive whatsoever. Thinking about self-medication.
>>
File: tom bell.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
tom bell.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>689448575
>Being against SJW's automatically makes me a /pol/tard.
Anon, please...
>>
>>689448851
Apply for degree outside of america, between scolarships and tuition being cheap as fuck you'd probably only have to spend a minor thousands in europe, all included
>>
I cannot cope with having emotions. For example I split up with my gf once she started to make me happy. How can I learn to endure them?
>>
>>689449177
i'm still working on it. couple of things that helped though... i bought a white noise machine to cover any noises that might be waking me. and yeah, staring at screens seems to stop me from relaxing properly, so it takes a lot longer to sleep. also drinking 2 bottles of smirnoff a day helps me to drift off.
>>
>>689449385
This could however be the source of your very problem. You need to reset your energy system and brain so it is healthy and ready for a shift and you transition properly
>>
I was abused and lashed out years of Anger on my brother. How can I forgive myself?
>>
>>689449507
>>689449363
Thanks for the help guys! Means a lot to me.
>>
>>689448868
Go
>>
>>689449494
I have tried that and it isn't the same. I have already told them how I feel but how do I convince them to actually fuck me?
>>
I've had a reoccurring dream of a girl I'm supposed to be soul mates with since I was about 6. I'm 29 now and they haven't stopped. I don't know where to find her and the search and drive inside of me refuses to give up. My current life situation is shit and I'm going to end up leaving my kids mom. I just don't know where to find "her." Surely she's out there, right? This can't all be a worm hole, can it?
>>
>>689441658
What is it? I want a cake job
>>
>>689448323
Realistically, the best way to improve your mood regularly, is to do these five things

1. Set a routine for yourself that's flexible, but a standard in your life.

2. Eat actually healthy food, zero junk food/fast food.

3. Hygiene has to be a priority

4. Every single day, find something to compliment, genuinely, in the world around you.

5. Go hiking, experience nature on your own. Learn to appreciate the fact that you are unbelievably lucky to be a part of the only species that's able to enjoy the fact that it can enjoy.
>>
>>689449630
but you are though, right?
>>
>>689438127
one deep question, a problem nagging me for long time -

is it possible to truly govern a human society?
>>
>>689448893
Sleep regular sleeps, no more than 8 hours
>>
>>6894493
>Tranny here
Thank you wise man OP.
>>
>>689438127
I dont want an evil world
>>
I want to get this girl I like to fuck me.
>>
>>689438127
i fell in love with her and she just wanted to fuck me so i did it and then she found someone whom she loved and went to him and he is one of my closest friends. i love her. what do
>>
>>689449340
Hey op, you didn't catch mine earlier
>>689447325
>>
I'm a network administrator and I thought I would love it but I think it's boring. I like stories so I think I want to create but I'm scared I might not be good and can't leave job because the money is good. Do I work a job that leaves me spiritual dead or try out something that excites me.
>>
Everything I want to do is illegal
>>
>>689447693
>>689447693
Meditate and take some mushrooms.
>>
>>689449882
What do you think?
>>
>>689438127
My girlfriend of over 2 years and I broke up about 2 months ago. I can still safely say I love her and would love to get back together. I'm really tempted to text her, even though she would probably turn the cold shoulder. What do?

>inb4 just move on
>>
>>689450041
dude. fuck the money, do whatever makes you happy. that's infinitely more valuable than money, happiness is real wealth.
>>
>>689438127
I'm terrified of death and dying.
>>
File: 1465710881992.jpg (21 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1465710881992.jpg
21 KB, 352x352
Im moving out of my parents after 5 years.
I have no money
Broke up with my gf
what now OP?
>>
>>689448868
if you wish to remain asleep.
stay asleep
if you wish to wake up

wake up.

4chan is like weed. Doesn't fuck with you unless you do it all day everyday, and as soon as you take a few weeks off, you stop wanting it, and it's culture starts to leave your mindframe
Take it from me man, I come back very occasionally, but I've been on this site since it started, and let me tell you, nothing better than the feel of putting this place behind you as your home, and opening to the actual world outside your door man.
>>
>>689442007
Get 20k and get a house
>>
>>689450110
that you want hitler to give you a facial.
>>
>>689438127
my gf is really sweet and i love her a lot but her body is very very lacking. how can i help her look better without just telling her to get in shape and being a dick?
>>
>>689449739
Its not your fault. You were protecting yourself at that moment. All you can do is learn from the experience and not let yourself get to that point again by dealing with the abuse. Forgive yourself by knowing you were in a survival mode and were trying to protect yourself. Your brother will be ok.
>>
>>689450202
is that what your mom told you whenever she got home from a long night of stripping?
>>
>>689447325
see a fucking doctor
>>
>>689442409
OP? :(
>>
File: 1464741824387.jpg (32 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1464741824387.jpg
32 KB, 500x377
I lie about everything, I am completely blind to positive things in life, and I want to die.
>>
>>689438127

I'm 22 and have a great job for my age but I'm reconsidering my actual work choice (journalism). From day to day going to work is a pain in the ass and while I enjoy what I do, I seem to not be thrilled by it anymore.

I have the opportunity to 'cash out' and look for other ways of making a living, still related to my career and that I seemed to like in college. But quitting my job so soon (6 months on it, worked somewhere else for a year) seems like a CV mistake.
>>
>>689449949
>>
One of my friends is really depressed, and I've been trying to help her out, but she's always so sad all the time and is almost aggressive with her hopelessness and resignation, and it's really starting to wear me out. I'm considering ending things, but I'm afraid she'll hurt herself if I do.
>>
>>689450477
liar
>>
>>689447050
if you actually want to improve your life, just go find a personal trainer and grind.

The women will come with the loss of your gut. they don't care about your face if you really do have a lot of money and experience.
>>
>>689438127
I work every day, holding down two jobs, and I don't have time to be myself.
>>
>>689438127
Song for $500:

Musical based on the life of Edvard Grieg
>>
>>689450211
dude. death has to be the least scary thing imaginable. simply, there is no longer anything, you cease to exist. how the hell is that scary? also, listen to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK1BJkBJdtY

alan watts was a fkn master. listen to his stuff and you'll no longer fear death.
>>
>>689446274
Take big risks.

>>689446335
Wonder in the darkness until you bump into something.

>>689446384
Dude, seriously, give her space. If the love is real she'll come back. Just don't pressure her right now. If you guys take a break and get the hint that she's hooked up with somebody else, dump her and leave it behind - in spite of the pain. If she comes back and you can see the that she is genuine, be happy. Give her space and time. This will make you both happy in the end.

>>689446504
Do some stuff you don't like and watch how quickly you enjoy everything that is routine to you.

>>689446534
Accept them for what they are, dreams - nothing more. They will never make you happy, they just hush a deceitful hope. Just get in touch with your senses, clean your room, change something that you see everyday. Like move your bed or something.

>>689446564
You will ever only enjoy the blowjob if she enjoys giving it. If she doesn't want to, why force her. Just tell her you would like it, but only if she wants to. Not all girls like it. That's life.

>>689446644
Use your knowledge.

>>689446678
Change her indifference. Not yourself. Make her feel something. Whether intrigue or shock or whatever, don't just be the face in the background. If she doesn't bite, then move on. What else is there to gain? She's not your to own. Nobody is.

>>689446868
Use your feet generally, and talk about something shallow. Ask questions, don't stumble over your words. They like to talk, let them.

>>689446875
Stop being angry at yourself. And actually, just roll with it. Until you get tempered by consequence, you don't sound like the type of person who will learn from advice, only experience.

>>689447050
Gym, gym, gym. No excuses - develop the passion. You have achieved goals, do it again.

>>689447087
The good with the bad my friend. Communicate. And don't fuck up again - just think what happened from one time. You love this girl. Time will heal her anger, but only this time.
>>
>>689450570
if she isn't on medication, then she needs to be

if she's afraid of what it'll do to her, ask her if it'll actually be worse than however long she's been depressed.
>>
>>689449588
slow and steady wins the race. Be non threatening just keep it light and breezy and let your flirting develop. As things progress start with a little physical contact. If she likes it wait a little bit and do it again say when your watching a movie. start your usual flirt game but grab her and pull her close if she is feeling it go in for the kiss and see what happens. if she seems nervous leave it at that and wait.
>>
File: 1462320452807.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462320452807.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>>689450577
you're right, I am a normie that is completely satisfied with life, but I feel the need to make up shit for sympathy from others that are clearly worse off than me
>>
>>689438127
20th Century Personalities for $500:

Due to a leg injury, this polar explorer retired from the Navy in 1916, but was reactivated for World War I
>>
>>689449610
self medication is great until you drain you bank account trying to get what you need.

Try getting a doctor and get scrips. sell or trade the ones you dont like for the ones you need.

Self medication is great until nig nog shuts his phone off or gets pinched.
>>
>>689450430
I saw my doctor like 2 weeks ago, but felt ashamed for not like talking about the problem when it first started, so I didn't say anything. I fucking regret it, I've thrown up twice in the past 3 days
>>
File: bugs.jpg (7 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
7 KB, 250x244
>>689450304
>that you want hitler to give you a facial.
>>
>>689451045
dude what if an alien layed its eggs in you and you are going to give birth to it
Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 24

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.